| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | – Who are you? – Castiel. | -你是谁 -卡西迪奥 |
| [00:09] | I mean what are you? | 你究竟是什么 |
| [00:10] | I’m an angel of the lord. | 我是侍主的天使 |
| [00:11] | Some angel you are. | 你真是天使 |
| [00:12] | My true form | 我的真身 |
| [00:13] | It can be overwhelming to humans | 不是常人可以承受的 |
| [00:15] | And so can my real voice… | 我的真声也一样无法承受 |
| [00:17] | But you already knew that. | 当然你已经体味过了 |
| [00:18] | Certain people — special people — | 只有少数人 少数特别之人 |
| [00:20] | Can perceive my true visage. | 可以感知我的真容 |
| [00:21] | What visage are you in now, huh? | 那你现在容貌又是什么 |
| [00:23] | This? this is…a vessel. | 这个 这只是具皮囊罢了 |
| [00:26] | You’re possessing some poor bastard? | 你侵占了某个可怜虫的身体 |
| [00:28] | He’s a devout man. | 他是名虔诚之徒 |
| [00:29] | he actually prayed for this. | 这正是他虔诚祈祷之愿 |
| [00:31] | Something major must have happened while I was downstairs, | 我在下面那段时间一定有事儿发生 |
| [00:33] | ’cause I can’t back and — | 因为我无力回天你就 |
| [00:34] | And you’re bff with a demon? | 你就和恶魔好上了 |
| [00:36] | Why do you trust her so much? | 为什么你如此信任她 |
| [00:37] | Because… she saved my life. | 因为 她救过我的命 |
| [00:43] | Sucking blood? you got to know that’s wrong. | 吸血 你自己也清楚那不对 |
| [00:46] | I wish to god I could stop. | 我也祈求上天能让我停下来 |
| [01:16] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
| [01:20] | I’m dreaming, aren’t I? | 我这是在做梦 对吗 |
| [01:22] | It’s not safe here. | 这儿不安全 |
| [01:24] | Someplace more private. | 需要更隐蔽的地方才行 |
| [01:25] | More private? we’re inside my head. | 更隐蔽 这会儿应该是意识交流吧 |
| [01:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [01:29] | Someone could be listening. | 但会被某人偷听到 |
| [01:32] | Cass, what’s wrong? | 卡西 出什么事儿了 |
| [01:34] | Meet me here. | 到这儿来见我 |
| [01:36] | Go — now. | 马上 出发 |
| [01:52] | What’d he say, Dean? | 他到底要说什么 迪恩 |
| [01:53] | What was so important? | 为什么需要如此谨慎 |
| [01:55] | If I knew, would I be here? | 我要知道了 还需要来这儿吗 |
| [02:08] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼来着 |
| [02:10] | Looks like a bomb went off. | 就像个爆炸后的现场 |
| [02:25] | There was a fight here. | 这儿发生过打斗 |
| [02:28] | Between who? | 双方都是什么人 |
| [02:39] | Check it out. | 回头看看 |
| [02:44] | Look familiar? | 觉得眼熟吗 |
| [02:45] | Yeah, it does. | 当然 见到过 |
| [02:48] | Anna used something like that | 安娜曾用过相似的图形 |
| [02:50] | To wish the angels back to the cornfield. | 将天使震飞 |
| [02:54] | So, what? Cass was fighting angels? | 那么 就是说 卡西在跟天使肉搏得吗 |
| [02:56] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
| [03:03] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
| [03:06] | Cass? | 卡西 |
| [03:07] | Cass! | 卡西 |
| [03:08] | Hey! Cass! | 嘿 醒醒 卡西 |
| [03:10] | What’s — what’s going on? | 干嘛 出什么事儿了 |
| [03:14] | Just take it easy. take it easy. | 别紧张 先放松点儿 |
| [03:17] | Cass, you okay? | 卡西 你没事儿吧 |
| [03:20] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
| [03:22] | I’m not Castiel. | 我不是卡西迪奥 |
| [03:23] | It’s me. | 而是我 |
| [03:26] | Who’s “me”? | 这个我是指谁 |
| [03:28] | Jimmy. | 吉米啊 |
| [03:30] | My name’s Jimmy. | 我的名字是吉米 |
| [03:34] | Where the hell is Castiel? | 该死的 那卡西迪奥去哪儿了 |
| [03:38] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
| [04:01] | Mind slowing down? | 慢点儿吃 |
| [04:02] | You’re gonna give me angina. | 我真怕你噎着了 |
| [04:04] | I’m hungry. | 我饿死了 |
| [04:06] | When’s the last time you ate? | 你最后一次吃东西是什么时候 |
| [04:08] | I don’t know — months. | 不记得了 数月前了吧 |
| [04:23] | What the hell happened back there? | 究竟发生了什么事儿 |
| [04:25] | It looked like an angel battle royal. | 那儿看起来像是天使大战之地 |
| [04:27] | All I remember is there was a flash of light, and I, uh… | 我只记得一阵强光闪过 之后我 |
| [04:30] | I-I woke up, and I was just, you know, like, me again. | 我 就醒了过来 而且恢复了自己的意识 |
| [04:33] | So, what — Cass just ditched out of your meat suit? | 就是说 卡西已经离开了你的肉体 |
| [04:36] | I really don’t know. | 我真不清楚了 |
| [04:38] | You remember anything about being possessed? | 你记得自己被附身这段时间的事儿 |
| [04:40] | Anything at all? | 所有的事儿都记得 |
| [04:41] | Yeah, bits and pieces. | 当然 所有细节都记得 |
| [04:44] | I mean, angel inside of you — | 天使进驻你体内 |
| [04:46] | It’s kind of like being chained to a comet. | 就像是和一颗彗星绑在一起一般 |
| [04:48] | Well, that doesn’t sound like much fun. | 那听起来真不舒服 |
| [04:51] | Understatement. | 那还只是概述 |
| [04:52] | Cass said he wanted to tell us something. | 卡西说有事儿要告诉我们 |
| [04:55] | Please tell me you remember that. | 拜托你还记得是什么事儿 |
| [04:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
| [05:02] | Come on. what do you know? | 好吧 那你还知道些什么 |
| [05:07] | My name is Jimmy Novak. | 知道我自己名叫吉米·诺瓦克 |
| [05:11] | I’m from Pontiac, Illinois. | 来自伊利诺伊州的庞蒂亚克 |
| [05:15] | And I have a family. | 有一个温馨之家 |
| [05:20] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
| [05:26] | Bless this food, o lord, | 感谢你赐予的食物 圣洁的主 |
| [05:27] | And ourselves to thy loving service, | 我们将无比珍惜你的赐予 |
| [05:29] | That we may always continue in thy faith and fear | 我们将一如既往地秉承对你信念和敬畏 |
| [05:33] | To the honor and glory of thy name. | 遵父之名为圣 |
| [05:36] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
| [05:40] | I can see my head sticking out | 我发现自己的头已经伸出 |
| [05:42] | From underneath the front bumper. | 车子的前保险杠了 |
| [05:43] | My eyes were closed. | 我双眼被蒙着 |
| [05:44] | My head was turned to the right side. | 当我将头向右转时 |
| [05:46] | And on each side of me is an angel, and, uh… | 看到我两肩上都站着一个天使 |
| [06:02] | blank | 没信号了 |
| [06:27] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
| [06:29] | What do you mean? the guy’s got a family. | 什么意思 这家伙可是有家人的 |
| [06:31] | We buy him a bus ticket, send him home. | 当然是给他买张车票 让他打道回府呗 |
| [06:34] | I don’t know about that. | 我不同意这个做法 |
| [06:36] | Dean, he’s the only lead we got. | 迪恩 他可是我们唯一的线索 |
| [06:39] | He doesn’t know anything. | 但他一问三不知的 |
| [06:40] | Are you 100% about that? | 你真相信他不知道吗 |
| [06:43] | You think he’s lying? | 你是说他在骗我们 |
| [06:44] | Well, you want to go guantanamo on the guy? | 那你打算把他关禁闭好好审他吗 |
| [06:46] | Dean, maybe he doesn’t even know what he knows. | 迪恩 也许他潜意识里是清楚事实的 |
| [06:51] | I say at least we get him to Bobby’s. | 我觉得至少可以带他去鲍比那儿 |
| [06:53] | Maybe all he needs is — is hypnosis or a p-psychic, | 也许能让他试试 催眠或是通灵 |
| [06:56] | Or, hell, maybe Cass will just drop back into him. | 说不定 只不过是在他体内沉睡了 |
| [06:58] | I don’t know, man. | 我不这么想 老弟 |
| [06:59] | Dean, back there, that was angel-on-angel violence. | 迪恩 想想看 那儿曾发生过天使之间争斗 |
| [07:03] | Now, I don’t know what’s going on, | 虽然现在我不清楚究竟发生了什么 |
| [07:04] | but it’s big, | 但必定是大事 |
| [07:05] | And we can’t just let the only lead we’ve got just skip out. | 我们不能就这样错过手中唯一的线索 |
| [07:09] | What? | 怎么啦 |
| [07:10] | Remember when our job was helping people — | 还记得我们帮助众人的目的吧 |
| [07:13] | Like getting them back to their family? | 不就是让他们能重新团聚吗 |
| [07:15] | You think I don’t want to help him? | 你觉得我不想帮他 |
| [07:16] | I’m just being realistic. | 我只不过是就事论事 |
| [07:17] | I mean, hell, we’re doing him a favor. | 我也是在想办法帮他 |
| [07:18] | How?! | 何以见得 |
| [07:19] | Dean, if we want to question the guy, | 迪恩 我们想从他这儿探出所以然 |
| [07:21] | You can damn well bet the demons do, too. | 你觉得那些恶魔会不想吗 |
| [07:26] | What the hell are you talking about, I can’t go home? | 你俩说什么呢 我不能回家啥意思 |
| [07:28] | There’s a good chance you have a bull’s-eye on your back. | 因为你现在可是众矢之的 |
| [07:30] | What? | 什么意思 |
| [07:31] | From who? | 都是什么人来着 |
| [07:35] | Demons. | 恶魔们 |
| [07:35] | Oh, come on. that’s crazy. | 得了吧 别瞎扯了 |
| [07:37] | What do they want with me? | 他们想要我干嘛 |
| [07:38] | I don’t know — information, maybe. | 不好说 追问事实真相吧 也许 |
| [07:39] | I don’t know anything! | 我已经说了啥都不知道 |
| [07:41] | I know, but — | 我知道 不过 |
| [07:42] | Look, I’m done, okay? | 听着 我的任务已经完成了 明白吗 |
| [07:43] | With demons, angels — all of it. | 什么恶魔 天使的 都不关我事儿了 |
| [07:45] | I just want to go home. | 我现在只想回家 |
| [07:47] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
| [07:47] | No, I don’t think that you do understand. | 不 我觉得你根本就不了解 |
| [07:49] | I’ve been shot and stabbed and healed, | 我被枪击过 被刀刺过再被救活 |
| [07:51] | And my body’s been dragged all over the earth. | 我的躯体被别人使唤着满世界转悠 |
| [07:53] | By some miracle, I’m out, and I am done. | 虽被神选中了 但我已经完成使命了 |
| [07:56] | I’ve given enough, okay? | 我付出得够多了 明白吗 |
| [07:58] | Look, all we’re saying is that until we figure this out, | 听着 我们只是想告诉你 |
| [08:00] | The safest place is with us. | 跟我们一起才是最安全的 |
| [08:03] | How long? | 那要多久 |
| [08:07] | We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. | 至少得到我们搞清楚整件事为止 |
| [08:10] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
| [08:11] | To see my wife and daughter, okay? | 去看望我的妻子和女儿不行吗 |
| [08:13] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
| [08:14] | You’re just gonna put those people in danger. | 你只会让他们身处险境 |
| [08:16] | So, what — now I’m a prisoner? | 也就是说我现在成了囚犯 |
| [08:19] | Harsh way to put it. | 我们也不想的 |
| [10:00] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
| [10:02] | Would you hurry up? | 你能不能麻利点 |
| [10:06] | Sorry — uh, this is funny to you? | 很好笑吗 |
| [10:10] | Mr. big bad prison guard, | 大块头狱警 |
| [10:11] | And Jimmy Mcmook gives you the slip? | 吉米·麦克穆克 从你眼皮底下溜走了 |
| [10:13] | Yeah, it’s pretty funny. | 的确很好笑 |
| [10:15] | What were you doing, anyway? | 你那时在干吗 |
| [10:17] | I was getting a coke. | 我去买可乐 |
| [10:20] | Was it a refreshing coke? | 是不是提神的可乐 |
| [10:22] | Can we just go, please? | 可以走了吗 |
| [11:12] | – What the hell are you doing?! – It’s okay. I’m okay. | -你到底在搞什么 -没事 我没事 |
| [11:15] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
| [11:16] | Look. | 你看 |
| [11:17] | – What’s wrong with you? – Nothing’s wrong. | -你怎么了 -我没事 |
| [11:19] | He asked me to do it. | 他叫我这么做的 |
| [11:22] | Who asked you to do it? | 谁叫你做的 |
| [11:25] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
| [11:26] | To prove my faith. | 来表明我的信仰 |
| [11:28] | Look. | 你看 |
| [11:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
| [11:31] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹啊 |
| [11:33] | Who’s Castiel? | 卡西迪奥是谁 |
| [11:45] | Hey, guys. | 两位好啊 |
| [11:48] | Geez! | 天哪 |
| [11:51] | Smooth. | 开稳点 |
| [11:52] | You ever try calling ahead? | 你就不会提前打声招呼吗 |
| [11:54] | I like the element of surprise. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
| [11:57] | You look terrific. | 你气色很好 |
| [11:59] | Um…yeah. | 是的 |
| [12:01] | Not the most appropriate time, Dean. | 迪恩 现在说这个不是很合适 |
| [12:04] | You let Jimmy get away? | 你们让吉米逃掉了 |
| [12:06] | Talk to ginormo here. | 跟当事人说吧 |
| [12:10] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
| [12:13] | You seem…different. | 你看起来有点不一样 |
| [12:16] | Me? I don’t know. Haircut? | 我不知道 我的新发型吗 |
| [12:21] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是那个 |
| [12:29] | So, what’d Jimmy tell you? he remember anything? | 吉米跟你说了什么 他还记得什么 |
| [12:32] | Why? what’s going on? | 干嘛问这个 出什么事了 |
| [12:34] | It’s Cass. He got sent back home. | 卡西被送回去了 |
| [12:36] | Well, more like dragged back. | 其实更像被拽回去的 |
| [12:38] | To heaven? | 回天堂吗 |
| [12:39] | That’s not a good thing? | 不是好事吗 |
| [12:41] | No. That’s a very bad thing. | 不是 这是很糟糕的事 |
| [12:44] | Painfully, awfully bad. | 很痛苦 很糟糕 |
| [12:48] | He must have seriously pissed someone off. | 他一定把谁惹毛了 |
| [12:51] | Cass said he had something to tell me, something important. | 卡西说有重要事情跟我说 |
| [12:53] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么事 -我不知道 |
| [12:55] | Does Jimmy know? | 吉米知道吗 |
| [12:56] | I don’t think so. | 我认为他不知道 |
| [12:58] | You don’t think so? | 你认为 |
| [12:59] | Whatever it is, it’s huge. | 不管什么事 肯定是大事 |
| [13:01] | You got to find out for sure. | 你要查明真相 |
| [13:03] | That’s why we’re going after Jimmy. | 所以我们才去追吉米 |
| [13:05] | That’s why you shouldn’t have let him go in the first place. | 所以你一开始就不应该让他逃了 |
| [13:08] | He’s…probably dead already. | 他可能已经死了 |
| [13:50] | Take the pills. | 把药吃了 |
| [13:52] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
| [13:54] | Jimmy, take the pills. | 吉米 把药吃了 |
| [13:56] | I know that this is hard to understand… | 我知道这很难理解 |
| [13:59] | But he chose me. | 但他选择了我 |
| [14:01] | Castiel the angel? | 那个叫卡西迪奥的天使吗 |
| [14:02] | He’s spoken to me now, Ames | 他跟我说过话 艾姆斯 |
| [14:04] | A dozen times. | 很多次了 |
| [14:06] | Hey, you believe in god, don’t you? | 你相信上帝 对吧 |
| [14:08] | What kind of question is that? of course. | 这算什么问题 我当然信 |
| [14:11] | And angels? | 天使呢 |
| [14:13] | Yes, Jimmy. | 我也信 吉米 |
| [14:14] | So, why is it, then, so hard for you to believe | 那为什么 你就不肯相信 |
| [14:16] | That they’re talking to me? | 他们跟我说话 |
| [14:17] | Jimmy, you sell ad time for a.m. radio. | 吉米 你是收音机广告销售员 |
| [14:19] | No, he said that I’m special, it’s in my blood. | 不对 他说我很特别 而且是与生俱来的 |
| [14:21] | W-what does that mean, it’s in your blood? hmm? | 什么叫你与生俱来 |
| [14:24] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
| [14:25] | He just said that god has chosen me for a higher purpose. | 他只说上帝选择我做更重要的事情 |
| [14:28] | To do what? | 要做什么 |
| [14:29] | You know, it’s god’s will. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
| [14:32] | Not really my place to question it. | 轮不到我回答 |
| [14:35] | Hey, come here. | 你过来 |
| [14:45] | This is a blessing. | 这是上帝的赐福 |
| [14:47] | This is the most important thing to ever happen to me. | 是我一生中最重要的事情 |
| [14:50] | I thought we were the most important things | 我以为对你来说 |
| [14:52] | To ever happen to you. | 我们才是最重要的事情 |
| [14:53] | Hey, have faith. | 拥有信仰 |
| [14:54] | Jimmy… you’re scaring me. | 吉米 你吓到我了 |
| [14:56] | God will provide. | 上帝会赐予的 |
| [14:58] | If you won’t take your pills and if you won’t get help… | 如果你不吃药 不寻求帮助 |
| [15:03] | …then I’m gonna take Claire to my mother’s in the morning. | 我明早就带着克莱尔回娘家 |
| [15:22] | so, I want to help you. | 我愿意帮你 |
| [15:24] | I’m about to lose my… my family here | 不过我会失去我的家人 |
| [15:26] | If you don’t tell me how. | 如果你不告诉我原因的话 |
| [15:28] | Please, Castiel, just talk to me. | 卡西迪奥 求求你告诉我 |
| [15:30] | What do you want from me? | 你究竟要我干什么 |
| [15:46] | Yes, I understand. | 我懂了 |
| [15:49] | Promise my family will be okay, and I’ll do it. | 你保证我家人平安无事 我就照做 |
| [15:54] | Then…yes. | 好吧 |
| [16:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
| [16:39] | I am not your father. | 我不是你爸爸 |
| [17:19] | We, uh… | 我们 |
| [17:21] | We stopped looking for you. | 我们没继续找你 |
| [17:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [17:27] | You were dead. | 你死了 |
| [17:29] | We, uh, we thought you were dead. | 我们认为你已经死了 |
| [17:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
| [17:42] | Claire, room, now. | 克莱尔 快回房间 |
| [17:49] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
| [17:50] | Oh…no. | 不行 |
| [17:54] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不确定 |
| [17:58] | It’s been almost a year, you know? | 差不多有一年了 你知道吗 |
| [18:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [18:03] | Think your daughter would have wanted to know you were okay. | 女儿很想知道你是不是平安无事 |
| [18:10] | I was in a psych clinic. | 我在一家精神病院 |
| [18:14] | I just wanted to get myself straight before seeing you. | 我要在见你之前调整好 |
| [18:18] | And no telephones, or…? | 没个电话什么的 |
| [18:20] | No. I know. You’re right. I’m… | 我知道 你说的对 |
| [18:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [18:28] | But it’s all, it’s all over now. | 不过一切都过去了 |
| [18:31] | I mean, I’m… I’m really okay. | 我现在没事了 |
| [18:33] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
| [18:37] | I…I was, I was confused, Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 我一时糊涂 |
| [18:42] | I was completely delusional. | 我得了妄想症 |
| [18:47] | And I thought, I thought god was calling me to something, | 我以为上帝吩咐我做事 |
| [18:50] | And I thought that it was important. | 我以为是很重要的事 |
| [18:52] | And… | 不过 |
| [18:56] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
| [18:57] | I was such an idiot. | 我是个大笨蛋 |
| [19:01] | Heaven, hell… | 天堂 地狱 |
| [19:05] | None of that matters. | 根本没有那些东西 |
| [19:09] | The only thing that’s important to me is you and Claire. | 对我来说 你和克莱尔才是最重要的 |
| [19:21] | And I, uh… | 虽然我 |
| [19:25] | I can’t undo what I’ve done. | 无法挽回我犯下的错 |
| [19:31] | But I just want to come home again. | 不过我希望一家团聚 |
| [19:37] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道自己能不能接受 |
| [19:40] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
| [19:44] | I mean, whatever you’re comfortable with. | 你看着办吧 |
| [19:54] | Maybe we could start with something smaller? | 也许我们可以从些小事开始 |
| [19:57] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
| [19:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [20:00] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
| [20:01] | where the hell are you, Ruby? | 你他娘的到底去哪儿呢 露比 |
| [20:04] | This isn’t funny anymore. | 这可不是开玩笑的 |
| [20:07] | I’m all out. | 我喝完了 |
| [20:09] | Stop whatever you’re doing. | 不管你在干吗 |
| [20:12] | Call me. | 马上打给我 |
| [20:15] | I need more. | 我还要更多的血 |
| [20:20] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
| [20:23] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
| [20:32] | Okay, so, we have turkey and roast beef. | 我们今天吃火鸡加烤肉三明治 |
| [20:35] | Better be okay. it’s all we have. | 家里就剩这些了 |
| [20:37] | It’s fine. | 不错 |
| [20:39] | It’s more than fine. | 太好了 |
| [20:45] | Shall we sit? | 大家坐下吧 |
| [20:47] | Yeah. | 恩 |
| [20:57] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
| [21:00] | Daddy… aren’t you gonna say grace? | 爸 你不做感恩祷告么 |
| [21:08] | no, honey, I don’t think I am. | 不亲爱的 我想我不会再做了 |
| [21:11] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭了 |
| [21:15] | ’cause I’m happy. | 因为太高兴了 |
| [21:27] | Hey, Roger. | 罗杰 |
| [21:29] | Hey, ames. how you doing? | 艾姆斯 你还好吧 |
| [21:30] | Good. | 还好 |
| [21:31] | Am I crazy, or did I just see | 半小时前我看到你老公在周围晃悠 |
| [21:33] | Your husband wander in here about half an hour ago? | 我是不是看错了 |
| [21:35] | Yeah, uh, you did. | 没错 就是他 |
| [21:38] | But, Roger, now’s not a good time — | 罗杰 现在不是很方便 |
| [21:39] | Hey. there he is. | 嘿 真是他 |
| [21:41] | Son of a bitch. what the hell happened to you? | 该死的混蛋 你跑哪里去了 |
| [21:43] | Uh…long story. | 说来话长 |
| [21:45] | But it’s over. | 不过这一切都结束了 |
| [21:47] | Yeah? | 是么 |
| [21:48] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
| [21:49] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说几句话么 |
| [21:52] | Can I get you a beer? | 喝啤酒么 |
| [21:53] | That’d be good. | 太好了 |
| [21:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [21:56] | get in here. | 死过来 |
| [21:58] | Buddy, you scared the hell out of a lot of people. | 哥们儿 你可真是吓死大家了 |
| [22:01] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
| [22:04] | So, really, what happened? | 说真的 到底怎么回事 |
| [22:07] | Honestly? | 说真的么 |
| [22:09] | Worst year of my life, | 人生低谷啊 |
| [22:10] | And you wouldn’t believe a word of it. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
| [22:12] | But… it’s all okay now. | 不过一切都结束了 |
| [22:14] | Swear. | 我发誓 |
| [22:15] | Actually, no, it’s not. | 事实上 还没有结束 |
| [22:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [22:20] | Well, I mean, I’m gonna gut your daughter while you watch. | 我会当着你的面将你女儿开膛破肚 |
| [22:25] | Here you go. | 给 |
| [22:28] | What are you doing?! | 你在干么什么 |
| [22:29] | – He’s a demon! – Jimmy, stop! | -他是个恶魔 -吉米 停下来 |
| [22:31] | – Run! run! – stop it! | -快跑 -停下来 |
| [22:39] | – Where is it? – Roger was your best friend. | -盐在哪里 –罗杰是你朋友 |
| [22:41] | Roger was a demon. | 罗杰是个恶魔 |
| [22:42] | Don’t cross this line. | 别跨过这条线 |
| [22:44] | Jimmy, you thought you were better. but you are so sick. | 吉米 还说你好多了 其实是病的很严重了 |
| [22:45] | – Look, I’m not crazy. – stay the hell away from us! | -听着 我没疯 -离我们远点 |
| [22:47] | – Just stay the hell away from us! – this is very, very real. | -离我们远点 -我是说真的 |
| [22:49] | Claire! no! run! | 克莱尔 快跑 |
| [22:51] | Leave her alone! | 别去纠缠她 |
| [22:54] | Please stay there! | 呆在这里 |
| [22:55] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
| [22:56] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
| [22:59] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 兄弟 |
| [23:01] | – Told you I’d gut the bitch. – Roger. | -我说过会将她开膛破肚的 -罗杰 |
| [23:03] | – Daddy? – just let her go, okay? | -爸 – 放她走好么 |
| [23:05] | Now, me — I would. | 我可能会哟 |
| [23:07] | But the missus — she has other ideas. | 不过那位夫人可能有别的想法 |
| [23:11] | Daddy! | 爸 |
| [23:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
| [23:16] | No! | 不 |
| [23:25] | go! get them out of here! | 快 带他们离开 |
| [23:28] | Go! go! | 快 |
| [23:35] | Can’t get it up, can you, Sam? | 看样子你坚持不住啊 萨姆 |
| [23:38] | No, but I can. | 不过我可以 |
| [23:48] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快跟上 走走 |
| [23:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
| [23:52] | – Where’s your wife? – right here. | -你妻子呢 -这里 |
| [23:54] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
| [24:05] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
| [24:09] | Sorry we were. | 我们当然没错 |
| [24:11] | But I’m telling you — I don’t know anything. | 不过说实话 我真的什么都不记得了 |
| [24:13] | I don’t think they’re inclined to believe you. | 我可不觉得他们会相信你 |
| [24:16] | And even if they did, you’re a vessel. | 即便他们相信你 但你是个天使载体 |
| [24:19] | They’re still gonna want to know what makes you tick. | 他们还是会想知道这是怎么个原理 |
| [24:21] | Which means vivisection… if they’re feeling generous. | 也就是说活体解剖 假如他们心情好的话 |
| [24:24] | I’m gonna tell you once again — | 我再告诉你一遍 |
| [24:26] | You’re putting your family in danger. | 你让你的家人陷入了危险 |
| [24:28] | You have to come with us. | 你必须跟我们一起走 |
| [24:35] | How long? | 多久呢 |
| [24:38] | And don’t give me that “cross that bridge when we get to it” crap. | 别跟我扯什么不会很久的狗屁 |
| [24:40] | Don’t you get it? | 你还是不了解 |
| [24:42] | Forever. | 是永远 |
| [24:43] | The demons will never stop. | 恶魔会永远跟着你 |
| [24:45] | You can never be with your family. | 你决不能和你的家人在一起 |
| [24:48] | So, you either get as far away from them as possible | 你要么离她们远远的 |
| [24:51] | Or you put a bullet in your head, | 要么就自杀 |
| [24:52] | And that’s how you keep your family safe, | 只有这样你才能确保她们的安全 |
| [24:54] | But there’s no getting out and there’s no going home. | 别再想什么脱身啊 回家啊的 |
| [24:57] | Well, don’t sugarcoat it, Sam. | 你说的还真直接啊 萨姆 |
| [24:59] | I’m just telling him the truth, Dean. | 我只是实话实说罢了 迪恩 |
| [25:01] | Someone has to. | 必须有人告诉他 |
| [25:14] | So…I pretty much owe you the biggest apology ever. | 看样子 我之前真是大错特错了 |
| [25:18] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没错 |
| [25:19] | Yes. I do. | 我当然错了 |
| [25:23] | I’m so sorry, Jimmy. | 我很抱歉 吉米 |
| [25:25] | And I will never, ever forgive myself | 我永远不会原谅我自己的 |
| [25:28] | For letting you walk out that door. | 竟然让你就这样走了 |
| [25:31] | Well, you did what any rational person would have done. | 正常人都会那么做的 |
| [25:35] | I mean, hell, I thought I was crazy half the time. | 我当时也觉得自己有点疯了 |
| [25:41] | So…demons, huh? | 是恶魔么 |
| [25:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [25:47] | Can we… | 我们可不可以 |
| [25:51] | Can we even go home, or…? | 我们还能不能回家 |
| [25:53] | What are we gonna do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
| [25:58] | These boys are gonna get you a car. | 他们两个会帮你找辆车 |
| [26:00] | Don’t ask me how. | 别问我怎么找 |
| [26:02] | And you’re gonna take Claire to Carl and Sally’s | 你只管带克莱尔去卡尔和莎莉那里 |
| [26:05] | As fast as you can. | 越快越好 |
| [26:06] | Wait. what about you? | 那你呢 |
| [26:11] | No. I-I’m not going anywhere without you, Jimmy. | 没有你我哪里都不去 |
| [26:14] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
| [26:16] | Every moment that I’m with you, | 跟我在一起的每分每秒 |
| [26:18] | You and Claire are in danger. | 你和克莱尔都在危险中 |
| [26:19] | I don’t care. we are not splitting up again. | 我不管 我们不会再分开了 |
| [26:21] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
| [26:26] | For how long? | 那多久呢 |
| [26:30] | We’ll…cross that bridge when we get to it. | 用不了多久的 |
| [26:46] | we’re family. | 我们可是一家人 |
| [26:47] | They will kill you, Amelia. | 它们会杀了你的 艾米莉娅 |
| [26:51] | And they’ll kill Claire. | 还有克莱尔 |
| [26:53] | You just have to get as far away from me as you can. | 你必须离我越远越好 |
| [27:09] | Okay, so, uh… here’s your car. | 给 这是你的车 |
| [27:15] | Take care of your mom, okay, bub? | 好好照顾你妈妈 听到没 宝贝 |
| [27:44] | Why is he leaving again? | 为什么他又要走 |
| [27:53] | This is just not my day, is it? | 今天怎么这么不顺 |
| [27:56] | You little bitch. | 你这个小贱人 |
| [28:06] | What the hell happened back there? | 刚刚怎么回事啊你 |
| [28:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [28:11] | You practically fainted trying to gank a demon. | 你几乎无力杀死恶魔 |
| [28:15] | Okay, I didn’t faint. | 好吧 我没变弱 |
| [28:18] | I got a little dizzy. | 只是有点晕眩 |
| [28:19] | Well, you can call it whatever you want. | 随你怎么说 |
| [28:20] | Point is, you used to be strong enough to kill alastair. | 关键是 之前杀阿拉斯泰尔你都易如反掌 |
| [28:23] | Now you can’t even kill stunt demon number three? | 而如今却连一个蹩脚恶魔都搞不定 |
| [28:26] | What do you want me to say about it, Dean? | 你想让我说什么 迪恩 |
| [28:27] | For starters, what’s going on with your mojo? | 首先 你的魔力怎么回事 |
| [28:29] | I mean, it’s yo-yo’ing all over the place. | 我是说 老是摇摆不定 |
| [28:32] | Now, I’m not trying to pick a fight here, okay? | 我不是挑衅 好吗 |
| [28:33] | I just — y-you’re scaring me, man. | 只是 你吓到我了 兄弟 |
| [28:37] | I’m scaring myself. | 我自己都大吃一惊呢 |
| [28:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [28:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
| [28:54] | It’s your wife. | 你老婆 |
| [28:59] | Amelia? | 艾米莉娅 |
| [29:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
| [29:15] | All right, they’re expecting you to come alone. | 好吧 他们盼着你独自归来呢 |
| [29:17] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna do. | 而你则顺着他们的意 |
| [29:18] | We’ll work our way through the catwalks. | 我们自有办法一展拳脚 |
| [29:20] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们会保护你 |
| [29:22] | All you got to do is stay calm and stall and let us do our job. | 你只要保持冷静 拖延时间 让我们做足准备 |
| [29:25] | You want me to stay calm? | 你们想要我保持冷静 |
| [29:26] | This is my family we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的可是我家人 |
| [29:28] | Listen to me — this will work. | 听我说 会起效的 |
| [29:29] | You understand? nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 明白吗 没人会受伤 |
| [29:31] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
| [29:33] | Give me a minute, okay? | 给我一分钟 好吗 |
| [29:38] | There’s no way they’re expecting him to come alone, Dean. | 恶魔们不可能会想着他独自回来的 迪恩 |
| [29:41] | You know this is probably a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
| [29:43] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
| [29:45] | That’s why I have a plan. | 所以我才打了如意算盘 |
| [29:51] | Castiel, you son of a bitch! | 卡西迪奥 你这个混蛋 |
| [29:54] | You promised me my family would be okay! | 你答应过我 我家人会没事 |
| [29:56] | You promised you were gonna take care of them! | 你答应过我 会好好照顾她们 |
| [29:58] | I’ve gave you everything you asked me to give! | 你要我做的我都做了 |
| [30:01] | I gave you more! | 甚至更多 |
| [30:02] | This is the thanks I get? | 这就是我的回报 |
| [30:03] | This is what you do? | 这就是你的作为 |
| [30:05] | Your heaven?! | 这就是你所谓的天堂 |
| [30:07] | Help me, please! | 请帮帮我 |
| [30:08] | You promised, Cass! | 你答应过的 卡西 |
| [30:12] | Just help me! | 帮帮我 |
| [30:21] | Typical. | 真有你的 |
| [30:40] | Hi, honey. you’re home. | 亲爱的 你回来啦 |
| [30:42] | Listen, I’m… | 听着 我 |
| [30:45] | I’m begging you here. | 我求求你 |
| [30:47] | You d-do whatever you want with me… | 随便你怎么对我 |
| [30:51] | But my wife and daughter, they’re just — | 但我老婆和孩子 她们只是 |
| [30:53] | They’re not a part of this. | 她们是无辜的 |
| [30:54] | Oh, they’re a big part of this, Jimmy. | 她们可是相当重要的 吉米 |
| [30:56] | And p.s. — you should have come alone. | 补充说一句 你该独自回来 |
| [31:00] | I am alone. | 就我一个 |
| [31:01] | Oh, you’re such a liar. | 你撒谎 |
| [31:04] | Like I didn’t think you’d bring heckle and jeckle. | 我想你带着并非海克尔和杰克尔[以智取胜的动画片主角] |
| [31:06] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
| [31:09] | Nice plan, Dean. | 计划不错 迪恩 |
| [31:11] | Yeah, well, nobody bats a thousand. | 是啊 没人能洞晓一切 |
| [31:13] | Got the knife? | 拿到刀了吗 |
| [31:15] | And you know what’s funny? | 知道啥才叫好玩吗 |
| [31:17] | You wearing a soccer mom? | 做起中年妇女啦 |
| [31:18] | Is I was actually bummed to get this detail. | 实际上我并不乐意说细节 |
| [31:21] | Picking up an empty vessel? | 拿个空盆来 |
| [31:23] | Sort of like a milk run. | 那啥像牛奶般倾泻而出 |
| [31:25] | Now look who landed in my lap. | 现在来看看是谁倒在我怀里 |
| [31:26] | Yeah, well… | 是的 好吧 |
| [31:28] | You got us, okay? | 你抓了我们 好吗 |
| [31:31] | Let these people go. | 放这些人走 |
| [31:32] | Oh, Sam. | 萨姆 |
| [31:34] | It’s easy to act chivalrous | 当你的美男计不起作用时 |
| [31:35] | When your wonder girl powers aren’t working, huh? | 侠义之心又开始作怪啦 |
| [31:40] | Now for the punch line — | 可笑的是 |
| [31:42] | Everybody dies. | 没人能活着离开 |
| [31:54] | Waste little orphan annie. | 杀了小孤儿安妮 |
| [32:32] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
| [33:56] | Of course we keep our promises. | 我们当然会恪守承诺 |
| [33:58] | Of course you have our gratitude. | 也当然懂得知恩图报 |
| [34:02] | You served us well. | 你效力的不错 |
| [34:04] | Your work is done. | 你的任务完成了 |
| [34:06] | It’s time to go home now — your real home. | 现在是时候回家了 你真正的家 |
| [34:10] | You’ll rest forever in the fields of the lord. | 你将在天堂里欢度余生 |
| [34:12] | No. | 不要 |
| [34:13] | Rest now, Jimmy. | 安息吧 吉米 |
| [34:15] | No. Claire. | 不 别是克莱尔 |
| [34:18] | She’s with me now. | 她现在和我在一起 |
| [34:21] | She’s chosen. | 这是她的命运 |
| [34:23] | It’s in her blood, as it was in yours. | 她命中注定 你也一样 |
| [34:25] | please, Castiel. | 求你了 卡西迪奥 |
| [34:28] | I mean, just — just take me. | 附我的身 |
| [34:30] | Take me, please. | 附我的身 求求你 |
| [34:35] | I want to make sure you understand. | 我得确保你理解 |
| [34:39] | You won’t die… or age. | 你不会死 也不会老 |
| [34:41] | If this last year was painful for you, | 如果这一年让你伤心欲绝 |
| [34:43] | Picture a hundred — a thousand more like it. | 那么这一年将会轮回一百 一千次 |
| [34:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
| [34:50] | You take me. | 附我的身 |
| [34:51] | Just take me. | 附我身吧 |
| [34:59] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
| [35:42] | Cass, hold up. | 卡西 等等 |
| [35:47] | What were you gonna tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
| [35:49] | I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. | 在离开这段时间我搞懂了一件事儿 迪恩 |
| [35:53] | I serve heaven. I don’t serve man. | 我为天堂服务 而不是人类 |
| [35:57] | And I certainly don’t serve you. | 当然也不服务于你 |
| [36:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [36:27] | Let’s hear it. | 说出来吧 |
| [36:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [36:29] | Drop the bomb, man. | 别憋着 伙计 |
| [36:30] | You saw what I did. come on. stop the car. take a swing. | 你看见我的所作所为了 来吧 停车 狠狠揍我吧 |
| [36:33] | I’m not gonna take a swing. | 我不会打揍你的 |
| [36:35] | Then scream. chew me out. | 那么大吼大叫吧 狠狠骂我 |
| [36:37] | I’m not mad, Sam. | 我不生气 萨姆 |
| [36:39] | Oh, come on. you’re not mad? | 得了吧 你没生气吗 |
| [36:41] | No. | 没有 |
| [36:42] | Right. look, at least let me explain myself. | 好吧 至少让我解释下 |
| [36:45] | Don’t. | 别解释 |
| [36:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
| [36:50] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎 |
| [36:52] | What do you want me to say — that I’m disappointed? | 你想我说什么 我很失望吗 |
| [36:56] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我失望透了 |
| [36:58] | But mostly, I’m just tired, man. | 但主要 我累了 伙计 |
| [37:03] | And I’m done. | 我受够了 |
| [37:05] | I am just done. | 我只是受够了 |
| [37:11] | Hey, Bobby. | 喂 鲍比 |
| [37:13] | Hey, you and your brother better shag ass to my place asap. | 喂 你和你哥哥最好赶快来我这儿 |
| [37:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [37:16] | The apocalypse, genius. now, get your asses over here. | 是天启 先知 现在就来 |
| [37:22] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
| [37:24] | Well, thanks for shaking a tail. | 谢谢你的热烈欢迎 |
| [37:27] | Glad you got here. | 很高兴你们来 |
| [37:34] | Now, go on inside. I want to show you something. | 现在进去 给你们看样东西 |
| [37:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [37:37] | So, uh, what’s the big demon problem? | 问题症结出在哪 |
| [37:41] | You are. | 是你 |
| [37:42] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
| [37:47] | Guys? | 伙计 |
| [37:49] | Hey. guys! | 伙计 |
| [37:52] | This isn’t funny! | 这不好玩 |
| [37:54] | Guys! | 伙计 |
| [37:55] | Hey! | 喂 |
| [37:57] | Guys! | 伙计们 |