时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lilith is tring to break the 66 seals | 莉莉丝正打破66个封印 |
[00:06] | To free lusifer from hell. | 以使路西法能逃出地狱 |
[00:07] | Lusifer will bring the apocalypse | 而路西法会让天启现世 |
[00:10] | – Mom. – Sam | -妈 -萨姆 |
[00:11] | – I’m sorry – For what? | -对不起 -为什么 |
[00:13] | Does this mean I have demon blood in me? | 就因为我体内有恶魔的血吗 |
[00:15] | I don’t wanna be the freak for once Dean | 我不想再当学校里的怪人了 哪怕就一次 |
[00:18] | I wanna be normal. | 我想做个正常人 |
[00:20] | You brother is heading down a dangerous road, Dean. | 迪恩 你弟弟走上一条不归路 |
[00:22] | Do you even know how far of the reservation you’ve gone. | 知道你已经做得有多离谱了吗 |
[00:25] | How for from normal, from human? | 背离常人 背离人类多远了吗 |
[00:27] | If I didn’t know you. | 如果我不认识你 |
[00:28] | I would hunter you. | 我会猎杀你 |
[00:30] | What if I know about the demon blood? | 是想问我是否知道恶魔之血的事吗 |
[00:32] | You did’t tell Dean. | 你没告诉迪恩 |
[00:33] | Where the hell are you, Ruby? | 该死的你到底在哪里 露比 |
[00:35] | I’m all out. call me. I need more. | 我喝完了 打给我 我还要更多 |
[00:38] | This is for your own good. | 这都是为了你好 |
[00:42] | Guys? | 哥们儿? |
[00:44] | Hey — guys, this isn’t funny! | 嘿 哥们儿 这一点也不好笑 |
[00:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:07] | Okay. Let me out. This is not funny. | 好了 让我出去 这一点也不好笑 |
[01:10] | Damn straight. | 你TM说对了 |
[01:12] | Dean. Come on, this is crazy. | 迪恩 搞什么 这太疯狂了 |
[01:14] | No. Not until you dry out. | 不 直到你能戒掉恶魔血 |
[01:19] | Look, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 对不起 我不该对你说谎 |
[01:22] | Just…open the door. | 求你…打开门 |
[01:24] | You don’t have to apologize. It’s not your fault. | 你不必道歉 这不是你的错 |
[01:28] | It’s not your fault that you lied to me | 你一次又一次的说谎 |
[01:31] | over and over again. | 不是你的错 |
[01:33] | I get it now. You couldn’t help it. | 我现在明白了 你是无法自控 |
[01:34] | I’m not some junkie! | 我可不是什么瘾君子 |
[01:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[01:37] | I guess I’ve just imagined | 我想我刚刚想起你 |
[01:38] | how strung out you’ve been lately. | 最近那些疯狂的举动 |
[01:41] | You’re actually trying to twist this | 事实上你把这当作了 |
[01:43] | into some kind of ridiculous drug intervention? | 一场滑稽的戒毒行动 |
[01:46] | If it smells like a duck. | 死鸭子嘴还硬 |
[01:47] | Dean, I’m not drinking the demon blood for kicks. | 迪恩 我不是因为上瘾而喝恶魔血 |
[01:51] | I’m getting strong enough to kill lilith. | 我正变得强大到可以杀死莉莉丝 |
[01:53] | – Strong? – Yeah. | -强大? -是啊 |
[01:54] | It’s about as far away from strong | 恶魔血不会让你变强大 |
[01:56] | as you can get. | 只会让你变得 |
[01:57] | Try weak. Try desperate. Pathetic. | 虚弱 绝望 可悲 |
[02:00] | Killing Lilith is what matters. | 能杀死莉莉丝才是关键 |
[02:04] | Or are you so busy being self-righteous | 或者你太过于自以为是 |
[02:07] | You forgot about her? | 而忘了她 |
[02:10] | Oh, Lilith’s gonna die. Bobby and I will kill her. | 莉莉丝一定会要死的 我和鲍比一定会杀了他 |
[02:14] | But not with you. | 不是和你 |
[02:15] | – You’re not serious. – Congrats, Sammy. | -你不是认真的吧 -恭喜你答对了 萨姆 |
[02:17] | You just bought yourself a benchwarmer seat to the apocalypse. | 在对抗天启时 你绝对会坐冷板凳的 |
[02:20] | Dean. No, wait. | 迪恩 不 等等 |
[02:23] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[02:26] | Dean! Let me out of here! | 迪恩 放我出去 |
[02:31] | Dean! Let me out of here! | 迪恩 放我出去 |
[02:36] | Let me out! Dean! | 让我出去 迪恩 |
[03:33] | Guys! Get down here! Something’s coming! | 哥们儿 快下来 有东西来了 |
[03:40] | Hello, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[03:44] | It’s a pleasure to see you again. | 真高兴再次见到你 |
[03:47] | And looks like I have you all to myself here. | 貌似你落到我手里了 |
[03:50] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[03:52] | How will we pass the time? | 我们要如何度过这段时光 |
[04:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[04:06] | No, no, don’t. Don’t. | 不 不 不要 不要 |
[04:09] | Ah, don’t. | 啊不要 |
[04:16] | Don’t! Stop! | 不要啊 住手 |
[04:18] | Alastair… | 阿拉斯泰尔… |
[04:19] | Ohh! Please! | 求你了 |
[04:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:24] | So polite all of a sudden. | 出人意料的礼貌啊 |
[04:29] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[04:33] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[04:39] | No, no. Alastair. No, no, no. | 不 不 阿拉斯泰尔 不 不 不 |
[04:46] | No. | 不 |
[04:51] | Aah! No! | 啊不 |
[04:53] | Please! please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[05:01] | No! no! Stop! | 不 不 住手 |
[05:05] | How long is this gonna go on? | 这还要持续多久 |
[05:10] | Here, let me look it up in my demon-detox manual. | 让我们来看看恶魔戒毒手册 |
[05:13] | Oh, wait. No one ever wrote one. | 哦 等一下 没人写过 |
[05:19] | No telling how long it’ll take. | 所以没人知道要持续多久 |
[05:22] | Hell, or if Sam will even live through it. | 或是萨姆能不能挺过这一切 |
[05:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:34] | Suck dirt and die, Rufus. | 去死吧 卢夫斯 |
[05:35] | You call me again, I’ll kill you. | 你再打我电话 我会杀了你 |
[05:40] | What’s up with Rufus? | 卢夫斯怎么了 |
[05:41] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[05:48] | I’m busy, you son of bitch. This better be important. | 我很忙 你这混蛋 没事别烦我 |
[06:12] | The answer’s “YES.” You’re hallucinating. | 答案是”是” 那是幻觉 |
[06:18] | That’s right. It’s me. | 对了 就是我 |
[06:21] | Or, I mean, it’s you. | 或者说 就是你 |
[06:25] | I’m losing my mind. | 我疯了 |
[06:27] | Definitely. | 完全正确 |
[06:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:32] | An explanation. | 一个解释 |
[06:34] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[06:37] | I thought we were gonna be normal. | 我本以为我们会变得正常的 |
[06:39] | I tried. I did. | 我试过了 真的 |
[06:42] | It didn’t pan out that way. | 结果没成功 |
[06:46] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起 孩子 |
[06:47] | “Sorry, kid”? | 对不起 孩子 |
[06:50] | That’s what you have to say? It’s all we ever wanted. | 这就是你想说的 这是我们一直想要的 |
[06:54] | We were so close! | 我们差点就成功了 |
[06:56] | Y-you got away from dad. You quit hunting. | 你离开了老爸 你放弃捕猎 |
[06:58] | You were gonna become a lawyer and get married. | 你曾将要成为一名律师然后结婚生子 |
[07:00] | – Why did you blow it?! – Look! | -你为什么把事情搞砸了? -听着 |
[07:04] | They killed jessica. | 他们杀了杰西卡 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:07] | And if you hadn’t run off with Dean, | 如果你没和迪恩离开的话 |
[07:08] | If you’d been there to protect her, | 如果你留下保护她的话 |
[07:10] | She’d still be alive. | 她就会活下来 |
[07:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:14] | Think Jess would want you to turn into this? | 你认为杰西卡希望你变成这样吗 |
[07:16] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[07:18] | You think she would be happy | 你觉得把她作为借口 |
[07:20] | you using her as an excuse? | 她会高兴么 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. I am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[07:25] | But life doesn’t turn out the way you thought it would | 人生不会按照你的想法去发展 |
[07:27] | When you were 14 years old. | 当你14岁的时候 |
[07:30] | We were never gonna be normal. | 我们就于众不同了 |
[07:31] | We were never gonna get away. | 我们永远逃避不了 |
[07:33] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[07:37] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[07:40] | Maybe there’s… no escape. | 也许根本没有…解决之道 |
[07:44] | After all… | 终究… |
[07:46] | How can you run from what’s inside you? | 你怎么可能摆脱你的本性 |
[07:51] | The news. And the news ain’t good. | 消息 不好的消息 |
[07:55] | This is what Rufus called about? | 这就是卢夫斯打电话来的原因吗 |
[07:58] | “Key west sees 10 species go extinct”? | 基韦斯特有十个物种灭绝 |
[08:01] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Plus, Alaska — 15-man fishing crew, | 另外 阿拉斯加 15人捕鱼小组 |
[08:04] | All stricken blind — cause unknown. | 集体失明…原因不详 |
[08:07] | New york — | 纽约… |
[08:08] | Teacher goes postal, locks the door, | 老师持枪 反锁大门 |
[08:10] | Kills exactly 66 kids. | 恰好杀死了66个小孩 |
[08:11] | All this in a single day? | 这些都是在一天之内完成 |
[08:14] | I looked them up. | 我查过了 |
[08:16] | There’s no doubt about it. they’re all Seals. | 毫无疑问的 这些都是封印 |
[08:19] | Breaking — fast. | 迅速地破坏 |
[08:21] | How many are left? | 还剩多少封印 |
[08:24] | Who knows? Can’t be many. | 谁知道呢 不会很多的 |
[08:26] | Where the hell are your angel pals? | 你的天使伙伴在什么鬼地方啊 |
[08:29] | You tell me. | 我去问谁啊 |
[08:34] | I’m just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[08:37] | What? | 想什么 |
[08:39] | With the apocalypse being nigh and all, | 天启越来越近了 |
[08:43] | Is now really the right time to be | 现在我们有时间 |
[08:45] | Having this little domestic drama of ours? | 去弄这种家庭剧么 |
[08:47] | What do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思啊 |
[08:48] | Well, I don’t like this any more than you do, but… | 我也不喜欢这样做 但… |
[08:52] | Sam can kill demons. | 萨姆能杀死恶魔 |
[08:54] | He’s got a shot at stopping armageddon. | 他能阻止世界末日的来临 |
[08:56] | So, what, sacrifice Sam’s life, his soul, | 然后呢 牺牲萨姆的生命 灵魂 |
[09:00] | For the greater good? | 为了更美好的事业吗 |
[09:01] | Is that what you’re saying? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[09:03] | Times are bad, so let’s use Sam as a nuclear warhead? | 时光流逝 就让我们把萨姆当做原子弹使用吗 |
[09:06] | Look, I know you hate me for suggesting it. | 我知道你讨厌我做这样的建议 |
[09:09] | I hate me for suggesting it. | 我也不喜欢这个建议 |
[09:12] | I love that boy like a son. | 我把他当做我的儿子一样爱着 |
[09:14] | All I’m saying is, maybe he’s here right now | 我想说的是 他现在在这里 |
[09:17] | Instead of on the battlefield, | 而不是在战场上 |
[09:21] | ’cause we love him too much. | 因为我们十分爱他 |
[09:56] | Poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[10:00] | Mom! | 妈 |
[10:04] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:07] | You look just awful. | 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[10:15] | Let’s hear it. | 你就说吧 |
[10:17] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[10:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:23] | You’re disappointed. | 你很失望 |
[10:26] | You never thought I’d… | 你从不会认为我… |
[10:29] | …turn out this way. | 用这种方式证明 |
[10:31] | I’m a… | 我是个… |
[10:33] | Pisspoor excuse for a son. | 没有价值的儿子 |
[10:38] | Your heart is broken. | 你心都碎了 |
[10:43] | Am I close? | 我说的对吗 |
[10:45] | Not at all. | 不对 |
[10:48] | You’re doing the right thing, Sam. | 你在做着正确的事 萨姆 |
[10:50] | What you’re doing is brave. | 你所做的事非常勇敢 |
[10:55] | You’re not being crazy. you’re being practical. | 你不是疯了 而是很务实的做法 |
[11:01] | Sam, I am so proud of you. | 萨姆 我为你感到骄傲 |
[11:07] | But… | 但是… |
[11:10] | But…Dean. | 但是 迪恩他 |
[11:12] | Your brother doesn’t understand. | 你哥哥不理解 |
[11:16] | I was raised a hunter, from a long line. | 我从小就被培养成一个猎人 |
[11:21] | We understand that there are gonna be hard choices. | 我们清楚这会是个艰难的抉择 |
[11:25] | And we do what we have to to get the job done. | 不惜一切代价完成任务 |
[11:31] | Yes, our family is cursed. | 我们的家族是被诅咒的 |
[11:33] | But you… | 但你 |
[11:37] | You have the power to turn it into a gift. | 你能把这诅咒转化成天赋 |
[11:40] | You can use it against them. | 你能用这个来对抗他们 |
[11:44] | For revenge? | 为了报仇吗 |
[11:45] | No, for justice. | 不 是为了正义 |
[11:51] | I know how scared you are. | 你知道你有多害怕 |
[11:55] | What’s… | 在… |
[11:59] | In me… | 在我身体里的… |
[12:02] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:04] | It’s… evil. | 是罪恶 |
[12:06] | And you know it. | 你也是知道的 |
[12:09] | What if it’s stronger than me? | 如果它比我还强大呢 |
[12:13] | Look at me. what if Dean’s right? | 看我呀 如果迪恩是对的呢 |
[12:20] | Dean can never know how strong you are… | 迪恩永远不会知道你有多么强大 |
[12:26] | …because Dean is weak. | 因为迪恩很弱小 |
[12:29] | Look at what he’s done to you. | 看他对你所做的一切 |
[12:31] | Locking you in here? He’s terrified. | 把你锁在这里 他吓坏了 |
[12:35] | He’s in over his head. | 他冲昏头脑了 |
[12:37] | You have to go on without him. | 你应该离开他自己走下去 |
[12:41] | You have what it takes. | 你必须这样去做 |
[12:45] | You have to kill Lilith. | 你必须去杀死莉莉丝 |
[12:47] | Even if it kills me. | 即使它杀了我 |
[12:55] | Make my death mean something. | 让我的死有点意义吧 |
[12:57] | I’m counting on you, Sam. | 我指望着你 萨姆 |
[13:00] | Don’t let anyone or anything get in your way. | 别让任何人任何事阻碍了你的道路 |
[13:02] | Not even Dean. | 迪恩也不行 |
[13:42] | Well, it’s about time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[13:45] | I’ve been screaming myself hoarse out here | 我在这里喊了2个半小时 |
[13:47] | For about 2 1/2 hours now. | 嗓子都喊哑了 |
[13:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:49] | Well, you can start | 你可以从解释 |
[13:51] | With what the hell happened in Illinois. | 在伊利诺伊发生的事开始 |
[13:53] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[13:54] | Cut the crap. | 别说废话了 |
[13:56] | You were gonna tell me something. | 你必须告诉我些什么 |
[13:58] | Well, nothing of import. | 没什么值得说的 |
[13:59] | You got ass-reamed in heaven. | 你在天堂被菊爆了么 |
[14:03] | – But it was not “of import”? – Dean. | -什么叫”没什么值得说的” -迪恩 |
[14:04] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:12] | Get to the reason you really called me. | 告诉我你究竟为什么召唤我 |
[14:14] | It’s about Sam, right? | 是关于萨姆的吧 |
[14:19] | Can he do it? | 他能做到吗 |
[14:21] | Kill lilith, stop the apocalypse? | 能杀了莉莉丝 阻止天启的到来吗 |
[14:24] | Possibly, yes. | 有可能 |
[14:27] | But as you know, | 但正如你所知道的 |
[14:29] | He’d have to take certain steps. | 他必须付出些代价 |
[14:32] | Crank up the hell-blood regimen. | 把恶魔血当毒品吸么 |
[14:35] | Consuming the amount of blood it would take to kill lilith | 当他强大能杀死莉莉丝时 |
[14:38] | Would change your brother forever. | 恶魔血会永久性地改变你的弟弟 |
[14:40] | Most likely, he would become the next creature | 最有可能的是 他会成为下一个 |
[14:44] | That you would feel compelled to kill. | 你必须杀掉的生物 |
[14:48] | There’s no reason this would have to come to pass, Dean. | 这事不会会就这样过去的 迪恩 |
[14:53] | We believe it’s you, Dean, | 我们相信的是你 迪恩 |
[14:55] | Not your brother. | 不是你的弟弟 |
[14:59] | The only question for us is | 唯一困扰我们的事情是 |
[15:01] | Whether you’re willing to accept it. | 你是否会接受这样的事实 |
[15:04] | Stand up and accept your role. | 站起来接受你的使命 |
[15:08] | You are the one who will stop it. | 你是那个能阻止这一切的人 |
[15:17] | If I do this… Sammy doesn’t have to? | 如果我做了 萨姆就不用做了吗 |
[15:23] | If it gives you comfort to see it that way. | 从好的那一面讲 是的 |
[15:29] | God, you’re a dick these days. | 天啊 你这几天太人渣了 |
[15:41] | Fine. I’m in. | 好吧 我入伙 |
[15:44] | You give yourself over wholly | 你打算全心全意地 |
[15:47] | To the service of god and his angels? | 服务上帝和他的天使吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah. exactly. | 愿意 |
[15:52] | Say it. | 重复一遍 |
[16:01] | I give myself over wholly | 我将全心全意 |
[16:05] | To serve god… | 侍奉上帝 |
[16:07] | And you guys. | 和你们 |
[16:09] | You swear to follow his will and his word | 你发誓会听从他的意愿和指令 |
[16:12] | As swiftly and obediently | 迅速地 顺从地 |
[16:13] | As you did your own father’s? | 像听从你的父亲一样吗 |
[16:18] | Yes. I swear. | 是的 我发誓 |
[16:22] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[16:25] | Now you wait. | 耐心等待 |
[16:28] | And we call on you when it’s time. | 到时候我们会来找你 |
[17:13] | Guys! help! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[17:19] | Help! let me out of here! | 救命啊 放我出去 |
[17:22] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[17:28] | Now, correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了 你可以指正 |
[17:30] | But you willingly signed up to be the angels’ bitch? | 但是你竟然愿意成为天使的贱人 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry. you prefer “sucker”? | 对不起 “屁精”是不是好点 |
[17:38] | After everything you said about them, | 你说了那么多他们的事情 |
[17:41] | Now you trust them? | 你现在又相信他们了 |
[17:42] | Come on, give me a little credit, Bobby. | 别这样 鲍比 相信我 |
[17:45] | I’ve never trusted them less. | 我从来没相信过他们 |
[17:47] | I mean, they come on like shady politicians from planet vulcan! | 感觉他们像是从火神星来的黑暗政客 |
[17:50] | Well, then why in the hell — | 那为什么你… |
[17:51] | Because what other option do I have?! | 我有选择的余地吗 |
[17:53] | It’s either trust the angels, or let Sammy trust a demon?! | 是选择相信天使 还是让萨姆相信恶魔 |
[17:58] | I see your point. | 我懂了 |
[18:05] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:08] | That’s a little too much nothing. | 好像安静的有点奇怪 |
[18:26] | What if he’s faking? | 他会不会在装 |
[18:28] | You really think he would? | 你真的认为他会吗 |
[18:31] | I think he’d do anything. | 我认为他什么都做得出来 |
[18:33] | That ain’t faking. | 绝对不是在装 |
[18:56] | We’re gonna have to tie him down for his own safety. | 为了他的安全 不得不把他绑起来 |
[18:59] | Dean? you with me? | 迪恩 你在听吗 |
[19:05] | Dean! before he has another fit! | 迪恩 趁他还没再次发作 |
[19:08] | Yeah, yeah! let’s just get it over with! | 好的 赶快把事情办妥 |
[19:26] | We had to. | 我们不得不这么做 |
[19:28] | The demon blood was flinging you all over the room. | 恶魔的血把你在房间里乱扔 |
[19:32] | Tell me something, Sam. | 萨姆 告诉我 |
[19:33] | Why did you do this to yourself? | 为什么这么作践自己 |
[19:38] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[19:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:42] | “Kill Lilith.” the big excuse. | 杀死莉莉丝 是个重要的借口 |
[19:44] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[19:47] | What, revenge? | 为了报仇吗 |
[19:49] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:52] | Revenge for what? | 报仇的原因呢 |
[19:54] | For sending me to hell? | 因为她送我进地狱吗 |
[19:55] | Did you happen to notice I’m back? | 你有没有看到 我回来了 |
[19:57] | Alive and kicking. | 活生生得回来了 |
[19:59] | – So what’s the point? – The point? | -到底是为什么 -为什么 |
[20:06] | How about stop the damn apocalypse? | 阻止该死的天启 怎么样 |
[20:08] | My gig! not yours! | 那是我的任务 不是你的 |
[20:10] | The angels said so, remember? | 天使说的 记得吗 |
[20:12] | God picked me, man. | 上帝选择了我 |
[20:16] | So, have you got any other fantastic excuses? | 你还有没有好一点的理由 |
[20:28] | I’m gonna ask one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[20:30] | Are we absolutely sure we’re doing the right thing? | 我们确信现在做的事情是对的吗 |
[20:33] | Bobby, you saw what was happening to him down there. | 鲍比 你也看到了他的样子 |
[20:36] | The demon blood is killing him. | 恶魔的血在害他 |
[20:39] | No, it isn’t. We are. | 不 是我们在害他 |
[20:41] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[20:43] | I can’t bite my tongue any longer. | 我看不下去了 |
[20:45] | We’re killing him. | 我们正在害他 |
[20:46] | Keeping him locked up down there. | 把他关在下面 |
[20:48] | This “cold turkey” thing isn’t working. | 这种直截了当的方法不起作用 |
[20:50] | If,if he doesn’t get what he needs… | 如果他得不到他所需要的 |
[20:53] | Soon… | 很快 |
[20:55] | Sam’s not gonna last much longer. | 萨姆撑不了多久 |
[21:02] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | I’m not giving him demon blood. I won’t do it. | 我不会给他恶魔的血 绝对不给 |
[21:07] | And if he dies? | 如果他死了呢 |
[21:08] | Then at least he dies human! | 至少他死的时候还是个人 |
[21:12] | I know why you really drink that blood, Sam. | 萨姆 我知道你喝血的真正原因了 |
[21:16] | Just leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[21:20] | Makes you feel strong. invincible. | 让你感觉更强大 天下无敌 |
[21:24] | A big bad wolf in a world of little pigs. | 成为3只小猪里的大灰狼 |
[21:27] | No. you’re wrong, Dean. | 迪恩 你错了 |
[21:29] | It’s more than that, isn’t it? | 还不止这个吧 是吗 |
[21:32] | It’s because your whole life, you felt different. | 因为你整个人生都感觉不一样了 |
[21:36] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[21:38] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[21:40] | Oh, I hit a little close to home, huh? | 看来我说对了 |
[21:44] | Not different because you were some…lonely kid | 和其他孤独的孩子一样 |
[21:47] | – Or because of your weirdo family. – Stop it. | -还是因为你的畸形家庭 -别说了 |
[21:55] | – Because you’re a monster. – Shut up! | -因为你是个怪物 -闭嘴 |
[21:58] | – Just shut the hell up! – You were always a monster. | -闭嘴 -你一直是个怪物 |
[22:03] | And you only feel right | 只有当你吃下更多的毒药 |
[22:06] | When you’re sucking down more poison and more evil! | 和邪恶的时候你才会感到舒服 |
[22:12] | I would die for him in a second. | 我可以马上替他死 |
[22:16] | But I won’t let him do this to himself. | 但是我不会让他作践自己 |
[22:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[22:22] | I guess I found my line. | 我想这就是我的底线了 |
[22:27] | I won’t let my brother turn into a monster. | 我不会让自己的弟弟变成怪物 |
[22:29] | Monster, Sam. You’re a monster. | 萨姆 你是一个怪物 |
[22:32] | Dean, no. | 迪恩 不要 |
[22:34] | I tried so hard to pretend that we were brothers, | 我想尽办法装作我们是兄弟 |
[22:36] | That you weren’t one of the filthy things that we hunt. | 你不是我们要猎杀的恶魔 |
[22:40] | But we’re not even the same species. | 但是我们不是同一个物种 |
[22:43] | – You’re nothing to me. – Don’t say that to me. | -对我来说 你什么都不是 -别这么说 |
[22:46] | Don’t you say that to me. | 不许你对我这么说 |
[23:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:09] | Someone here? | 有人在吗 |
[25:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:23] | You shouldn’t have come, Anna. | 安娜 你不该来 |
[25:25] | Why would you let out Sam Winchester? | 你为什么要放走萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[25:27] | Those were my orders. | 这是我的命令 |
[25:30] | Orders? | 命令 |
[25:31] | Cass…you saw him. | 卡西 你看到他的样子了 |
[25:35] | He’s drinking demon blood. | 他在喝恶魔的血 |
[25:37] | It’s so much worse than we thought. | 这比我们想象的更糟糕 |
[25:40] | Dean was trying to stop him. | 迪恩试图阻止他 |
[25:45] | You really shouldn’t have come. | 你真的不该来 |
[26:27] | Unh-unh, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[26:29] | The only place you’re going is back inside with me. | 你唯一能做的是跟我回去 |
[26:37] | No. | 不要 |
[26:39] | Damn it, boy. | 妈的 孩子 |
[26:43] | You won’t shoot me, bobby. | 你不会开枪的 鲍比 |
[26:46] | Don’t test me. | 别考验我 |
[26:50] | You won’t do it. | 你不会这么做的 |
[27:01] | You can’t do it. | 你做不到 |
[27:10] | We’re trying to help you, sam. | 我们是想要帮你啊 萨姆 |
[27:20] | Then shoot. | 那就开枪吧 |
[28:08] | How in the hell did he get out? | 他是怎么逃出来的 |
[28:10] | Maybe he had help. | 可能有帮忙 |
[28:13] | Room full of busted devil’s traps. | 这间房子到处都是打破的魔鬼封印 |
[28:15] | Demons? | 魔鬼 |
[28:17] | Ruby | 露比 |
[28:18] | that’d be my guess. | 我是这么想的 |
[28:20] | How did she even touch the door? | 她怎么可能碰这扇门 |
[28:23] | You think she’s got the mojo? | 你觉得她用了巫术吗 |
[28:25] | I didn’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[28:32] | I don’t know, man. | 我也搞不清楚 |
[28:34] | Well, what difference does it make? | 他是怎么逃出来的 |
[28:35] | How he got gone | 有什么关系 |
[28:36] | Ain’t as important as where he got gone to. | 最重要的是 他要去哪里 |
[28:38] | Yeah, well, I’ll tell you one thing. | 没错 我跟你说 |
[28:39] | At this point, I hope he’s with ruby. | 现在 我希望那个家伙是露比 |
[28:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:42] | ’cause killing her’s the next big item on my to-do list. | 因为她是我下一个要铲除的恶魔 |
[28:44] | I thought you were on call for angel duty. | 我还以为你只给天使做事 |
[28:47] | I am on call — | 我随时待命 |
[28:48] | In my car, on my way to murder the bitch. | 在车上 在我去杀了那婊子的路上 |
[28:50] | One thing. what? | -还有一件事 -什么 |
[28:53] | Sam don’t want to be found. | 萨姆不想被找到 |
[28:55] | Which means he’s gonna be damn near impossible to find. | 说明他会很难找 |
[28:59] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 知道了 等着瞧吧 |
[29:29] | Honeymoon suite. really, I’m flattered. | 蜜月套房 不会吧 真是受宠若惊啊 |
[29:33] | Did you bust me out of that room? | 你把我从那房子里放出来的吗 |
[29:36] | How could i, sam? | 我怎么有这能耐啊 |
[29:37] | The whole thing’s engineered to bite me in the ass. | 那整个房间本身就是用来困我的 |
[29:40] | Then how did I get out of there? | 那我是怎么出来的 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. I don’t want to know. | 我不知道 也不想知道 |
[29:44] | You’re out. that’s all that matters. | 你出来了 这才是最重要的 |
[29:48] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴看到你 |
[29:49] | Yeah? where the hell have you been? | 真的吗 那你他妈去哪儿啦 |
[29:52] | I got here as quick as I could. | 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[29:54] | I mean the past three weeks! I’ve been calling you! | 我是说这三个星期 我一直打你电话 |
[29:56] | I’ve been pretty deep in it, trying to dig out lilith. | 我在忙着把莉莉丝找出来 |
[29:57] | Sometimes I can’t sit around and check my voicemail. | 有时候我没空查我的语音信箱 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry you’re hurting. | 对不起 让你受伤了 |
[30:04] | Really. | 真的 |
[30:07] | I had no idea that dean would do that to you. | 我不知道迪恩会对你做出这种事情 |
[30:11] | You and me both. | 我也没想到 |
[30:16] | You didn’t book this joint just to impress me, did you? | 你订这房间不会只是想打动我吧 |
[30:19] | Dean’s gonna come after me. | 迪恩会找到我的 |
[30:21] | And he knows my habits, | 他知道我的习惯 |
[30:24] | My aliases, everything. | 我的别名 一切 |
[30:27] | He knows exactly which motel I’d pick. | 他清楚我会住哪家旅馆 |
[30:29] | Hence the room. | 还有房间 |
[30:32] | Whatever it takes to shake him. | 要用尽方法将他甩掉 |
[30:35] | Well, it won’t be easy. I mean… | 这不件容易的事 我是说… |
[30:37] | He knows you better than anyone. | 他比任何人都要了解你 |
[30:39] | Not as well as he thinks. | 没他想的那么了解 |
[30:42] | You know, it’s sad. | 我知道 真可悲 |
[30:45] | What? | 什么 |
[30:48] | That things have gotten this bad between you two. | 让你们俩兄弟反目成仇 |
[31:35] | Police found my car. | 警察找到了我的车子 |
[31:37] | Abandoned in an alley in jamestown, north dakota. | 被丢在了北达科他州詹姆斯敦的巷子里 |
[31:40] | Well, he’s switching up. | 这么说 他换车了 |
[31:42] | Any other cars stolen in jamestown? | 在詹姆斯敦有没有什么车被偷 |
[31:44] | Two. | 两辆 |
[31:45] | 1999 honda civic — | 1999的本田汽车 |
[31:47] | Blue — nice and anonymous, | 蓝色 很好而且是匿名的 |
[31:49] | Like sam likes. | 是萨姆喜欢的款 |
[31:50] | What was the other one? | 另一辆呢 |
[31:52] | White ’05 escalade with custom rims. | 白色的05凯迪拉克 |
[31:55] | It’s a neon sign. | 围着霓虹灯 |
[31:56] | You’re right. he’d never take that. | 你说对了 他不可能要那辆车 |
[31:59] | Which is exactly what he did. | 这正是他会偷的 |
[32:01] | You think? | 你觉得会吗 |
[32:03] | I know that kid. | 我了解他 |
[32:05] | All right, I’ll head in that direction. | 好吧 我们就去那个方向 |
[32:07] | You stay here, ride the police databases. | 你留在这里 继续搜索警方数据 |
[32:11] | We got to find him quick. | 我们得尽快找到他 |
[32:16] | Your appetite’s gotten much bigger. | 你的胃口越来越大了 |
[32:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这意味这什么 |
[32:23] | Sam, relax. it’s okay. it’s good. | 萨姆 没事的 是件好事 |
[32:27] | It just means you’re getting stronger. that’s all. | 只是说明你越来越强大了 仅此而已 |
[32:30] | It means you’re strong enough to kill lilith. | 意味着你已经足以铲除莉莉丝 |
[32:32] | Just in time, too, | 时间也刚刚好 |
[32:34] | Because the final seals are breaking. | 因为最后的封印正在打开 |
[32:35] | how many are left? | 还有多少个 |
[32:38] | Three? two? what?! | -三个 两个 -什么 |
[32:40] | Well, where are the angles? | 那天使都到哪儿去了 |
[32:42] | Screwing the pooch, wherever they are. | 遛狗吧 管他们去哪 |
[32:43] | The point is, it’s looking more and more | 重要的是 现在我们是一步步 |
[32:44] | Like we’re getting down to the final seal. | 接近最后的封印了 |
[32:47] | And I found out something big. | 而且我发现一个天大的秘密 |
[32:51] | What? | 什么 |
[32:52] | Seal 66? | 第六十六个封印 |
[32:54] | It can’t be broken by just any demon. | 不是任何一个恶魔都能打破的 |
[32:57] | Apparently, only lucifer’s first can do it. | 事实上 只有路西法的第一大徒弟才能做到 |
[32:59] | “lucifer’s first”? | “路西法的第一大徒弟” |
[33:01] | Demon sunday-school story. | 恶魔的主日学校故事 |
[33:04] | God prefers humans to angels. | 比起天使来 上帝更宠爱世人 |
[33:07] | Lucifer gets jealous. and then he gets creative. | 路西法嫉妒了 然后他想出一个办法 |
[33:10] | And he twists and tempts a human soul | 他扭曲人类的灵魂并且教唆他们 |
[33:13] | Into the very first demon — as a “screw you” to god. | 成为第一个恶魔 就像是对上帝的公然挑衅 |
[33:17] | It’s what got him locked up in the first place. | 这就是他被关起来的首要原因 |
[33:20] | That was lilith? | 那个是莉莉丝吗 |
[33:23] | She’s way older than she looks. | 她比看上去要老多了 |
[33:26] | Wait, so… | 等一下 这么说…. |
[33:30] | If lilith is the only one who can break the final seal, | 如果莉莉丝是唯一能打破最后一道封印的恶魔 |
[33:33] | If I get to her in time… | 如果我能及时抓到她 |
[33:35] | Then lucifer never busts out of his cage — exactly. | 那么路西法就不可能逃出那笼子 没错 |
[33:38] | Great. you figure out where she is? | 太棒了 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[33:40] | That bitch can hide. | 那婊子能躲起来 |
[33:42] | But I finally have a lead | 可是我还是找到了线索 |
[33:43] | On someone who might be able to help us. | 从一个或许能帮助我们的人身上 |
[33:46] | I closed in on a member of lilith’s entourage. | 我瞄上了莉莉丝的随从 |
[33:49] | You might call her a… personal chef. | 你们可以称呼她作…私人厨师 |
[33:54] | Chef? seriously? | 厨师? 不会吧 |
[33:57] | What does she eat? | 她吃什么啊 |
[33:58] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[34:03] | Did you hear about that horrible thing at St. Paul’s? | 听说发生在圣保罗的骇闻了吗 |
[34:06] | No. | 没呐 |
[34:07] | One of the neonatal nurses | 一个妇产科护士 |
[34:08] | Walked right off the unit with two babies. | 抱走了两个刚刚出世的婴儿 |
[34:11] | You are kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑的吧 |
[34:12] | Swear to god. | 向天发誓这千真万确 |
[34:13] | Worked there 17 years, | 一个工作了17年的老护士 |
[34:14] | Then one day, out of the blue, she just does it. | 突然有一天 冷不防地 就抱走了孩子 |
[34:22] | That’s just horrifying. | 这真是太毛骨悚然了 |
[34:25] | Now she’s saying | 事后她尽然说 |
[34:26] | That she doesn’t even remember what happened. | 完全不记得发生了什么事儿 |
[34:28] | Like she was possessed. | 说自己像是着了魔似的 |
[34:30] | Nuts. | 真鬼扯 |
[34:30] | I know. | 同意 |
[34:32] | Who could ever lay a finger on them? | 谁会那么残忍向他们下手啊 |
[34:34] | I know. | 同意[双关我知道] |
[34:37] | They’re just delicious. | 他们是那么甜美 |
[34:53] | So, our demon gourmet nurse… | 那就是说 现在有个嗜美味恶魔护士了 |
[34:57] | …you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:59] | She’ll be there. | 绝对是她 |
[35:01] | Graveyard shift. tomorrow night. | 明晚就轮到她上夜班了 |
[35:03] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[35:04] | If you’re gonna be strong enough to kill Lilith, | 如果想强大到足以对付莉莉丝 |
[35:06] | You’re gonna need more than I can give you now. | 你该找比我更强大的恶魔才行了 |
[35:12] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:14] | Come on. it’s okay. | 别那样 没事的 |
[35:17] | I know, I need more. | 我知道 我需要更多的 |
[35:18] | I-I get it. I know it’s okay. | 我知道 我很清楚 |
[35:20] | I just… | 只不过 |
[35:23] | I wish he’d trusted me, you know? | 我只是希望他能信任我 知道吗 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:29] | I just hope… | 我不过是希望 |
[35:32] | You know, when all this is over… | 等这一切结束之后 |
[35:36] | I hope we can fix things. | 还有机会弥补 |
[35:43] | The cops found the escalade in a ditch outside Elk River. | 警察在麋鹿河外的河渠里发现了爬云梯 |
[35:46] | – How far away am I? – couple of hours. | -距我现在的地方多远 -几小时的路程 |
[35:48] | I pulled up a weather map, made some calls. | 我查了气象资料 又打了几个电话 |
[35:52] | There’s a town not far from there, Coldspring, | 距你那儿不远的 冷泉镇 |
[35:55] | Lighting up with demon signs. | 显然有恶魔出没的迹象 |
[35:56] | That’s a good place to look. | 那可是个观光胜地啊 |
[35:59] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[36:00] | – What? – us finding Sam? | -什么 -记住我们找萨姆 |
[36:02] | That’s got to be about getting him back, | 目的是为了让他悬崖勒马 |
[36:04] | Not pushing him away. | 而不是逼他无路可退 |
[36:07] | Right. | 当然 |
[36:09] | I know you’re mad, Dean. | 我知道你气得爆肝 迪恩 |
[36:10] | I understand. | 我了解那种感受 |
[36:10] | You got a right to be. | 生气归生气 |
[36:11] | But… I’m just saying — | 但 我不得不说一句 |
[36:14] | Be good to him anyway. | 无论如何都别硬碰硬 |
[36:16] | You got to get through to him. | 好好和他沟通下 |
[36:58] | No! | 别 |
[37:00] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[37:01] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[37:04] | Wow, that must have been some party you two had going, | 你们俩会来这儿准备干一票 |
[37:07] | Considering how hard you tried to keep me from crashing it. | 却不通知我一声 |
[37:11] | Well, solid try, but… | 要找到你们确实很困难 不过 |
[37:14] | Here I am. | 我还是赶来了 |
[37:15] | Dean, I’m glad you’re here. | 迪恩 你能来我很高兴 |
[37:18] | Look…let’s just talk about this. | 好了 我们先谈谈这儿的情况 |
[37:20] | Soon as she’s dead, we can talk all you want. | 等灭了她 我们再慢慢聊 |
[37:26] | Ruby, get out of here. | 露比 快离开这儿 |
[37:28] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪儿都别想去 |
[37:33] | She’s poison, Sam! | 她就是始作俑者 萨姆 |
[37:35] | It’s not what you think, Dean. | 事实并非你想得那样 迪恩 |
[37:36] | Look what she did to you! | 瞧瞧她对你做得一切 |
[37:39] | Well, she up and vanishes, weeks at a time, | 她总是每隔数周就会自动现身又再消失 |
[37:41] | Leaves you cracking out for another hit! | 扔下来痛得死去活来的你跑掉 |
[37:42] | She was looking for Lilith! | 她是在打探莉莉丝的下落 |
[37:44] | That is french for | 那正是法语里面一个说法 |
[37:46] | “manipulating your ass 10 ways from sunday.” | 抓住了软肋自然就能控制你 |
[37:48] | You’re wrong, Dean. | 你错了 迪恩 |
[37:51] | Sam, you’re lying to yourself. | 萨姆 你这是在自欺欺人 |
[37:55] | I just… want you to be okay. | 我只是 为你着想 |
[38:00] | You would do the same for me. | 换作是我你也会做同样的事 |
[38:01] | You know you would. | 你应该明白的 |
[38:03] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[38:08] | Just listen for a second. | 听我把话说完 |
[38:11] | We got a lead on a demon close to Lilith. | 我们发现了一个和莉莉丝极相似的恶魔 |
[38:14] | Come with us, Dean. | 一起来吧 迪恩 |
[38:15] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起对付这个恶魔 |
[38:18] | That sounds great. | 那听起来好极了 |
[38:19] | As long as it’s you and me. | 但只能是你和我 |
[38:21] | Demon bitch is a deal breaker. | 那恶魔贱人就是个老鼠屎 |
[38:23] | You kiss her goodbye, we can go right now. | 去和她吻个别 我们立马离开这儿 |
[38:27] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[38:28] | Dean, I need her — to help me kill Lilith. | 迪恩 我需要她 需要她帮我灭了莉莉丝 |
[38:32] | I know you can’t wrap your head around it. | 我清楚现在你无法接受这一切 |
[38:33] | But maybe, one day… you’ll understand. | 但或许 将来的某一天 你终会理解 |
[38:39] | I’m the only one who can do this, Dean. | 我是唯一能够阻止天启降世的人 迪恩 |
[38:46] | No, you’re not the one who’s gonna do this. | 不 你绝不是能够阻止这一切的人 |
[38:48] | Right. that’s right. I forgot. | 对啊 我差点儿就忘了 |
[38:49] | The angels think it’s you. | 天使认为你才是命定之人 |
[38:51] | You don’t think I can? | 你觉得我办不到吗 |
[38:53] | No. You can’t. | 是的 你办不到 |
[38:56] | You’re not strong enough. | 你根本就不够强大 |
[38:57] | And who the hell are you? | 你小子说什么呢 |
[38:58] | I’m being practical here. | 我只是实事求是罢了 |
[38:59] | I’m doing what needs to be done. | 而我已经做好了准备 |
[39:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:03] | You’re not gonna do a single damn thing. | 你不会就是指那该死的吸血吧 |
[39:05] | Stop bossing me around, Dean! | 别再对我指手画脚了 迪恩 |
[39:08] | Look. | 听着 |
[39:10] | My whole life, you take the wheel, | 过去的岁月 我都以你马首是瞻 |
[39:13] | You call the shots. | 都是你说了算 |
[39:14] | And I trust you because you are my brother. | 就因为你是我大哥我对你是百分百地信任 |
[39:18] | Now, I am asking you, | 此刻 我请求你 |
[39:21] | For once… | 就这一次 |
[39:23] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:31] | No. | 不行 |
[39:32] | You don’t know what you’re doing, Sam. | 你根本不明白自己都在干嘛 萨姆 |
[39:33] | Yes, I do. | 不 我清楚得很 |
[39:34] | Then that’s worse! | 那就更糟了 |
[39:35] | Why? look, I’m telling you — | 为什么 听着 所以我才告诉你 |
[39:37] | Because it’s not something that you’re doing! | 因为这跟你做了什么没关系 |
[39:39] | It’s what you are! | 而是你究竟算什么 |
[39:43] | It means… | 说白了 |
[39:45] | What? | 什么 |
[39:50] | No. | 别停下 |
[39:57] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[40:01] | It means you’re a monster. | 说白了你就是个怪物 |
[41:21] | You don’t know me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[41:24] | You never did. | 你从没了解过我 |
[41:28] | And you never will. | 更永远无法了解 |
[41:33] | You walk out that door… | 一旦踏出这个门 |
[41:36] | Don’t you ever come back. | 就永远也别想回来了 |