时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:20] | Castiel. I’m an angel of the lord. | 卡西迪奥 我是侍奉主的天使 |
[00:22] | I’ve got demon blood in me,dean! | 我体内流着恶魔的血液 迪恩 |
[00:24] | I’m a whole new level of freak! | 我整一个新等级的怪物 |
[00:25] | Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals | 莉莉丝正试图打破这66个封印 |
[00:28] | To free lucifer from hell. | 让路西法从地狱重获自由 |
[00:30] | And why would an angel rescue me from hell? | 这就是天使将我拯救出地狱的原因吗 |
[00:31] | Because we have work for you. | 因为我们有任务授予你 |
[00:38] | She’s no nurse. she’s lilith’s personal chef. | 她不是护士 而是莉莉丝的御用主厨 |
[00:41] | Sucking blood? you got to know that’s wrong. | 喝恶魔的血 你从开始就应该知道这是错误的 |
[00:43] | I wish to god I could stop. | 我多希望自己可以收手 |
[00:49] | You give yourself over wholly | 你愿意完全交出自己 |
[00:51] | To the service of god and his angels? | 为上帝和天使们服务吗 |
[00:53] | Yes. I swear. | 是的 我发誓 |
[00:55] | You’re an angel,aren’t you? I’m zachariah. | 你是天使 不是吗 我是撒迦利亚 |
[01:00] | This man is a prophet of the lord. | 这个人是上帝的先知 |
[01:10] | I’m not drinking the demon blood for kicks. | 我不是为了追求刺激才去喝恶魔的血 |
[01:14] | She’s poison,sam! | 她是毒药 萨姆 |
[01:15] | Look what she did to you! | 看看她都对你做了什么 |
[01:18] | You walk out that door,don’t you ever come back. | 你要是走出这扇门 就永远别回来了 |
[01:27] | 圣玛丽女修道院 伊尔切斯特 马里兰州 1972年 | |
[01:45] | Oh,my god! no! | 天哪 不 |
[01:57] | Our father who art in…Heaven… | 我们在天上的父 |
[02:01] | Hallowed be thy name. | 愿人尊父的名为圣 |
[02:03] | Thy kingdom come,blah,blah,blah. | 愿父的国降临 等等 等等 |
[02:05] | Lead us not into temptation, | 带领我们远离诱惑 |
[02:08] | But deliver us…from evil. | 救我们脱离邪恶 |
[02:16] | Truer words never spoken,huh,sisters? | 深表赞同 修女们 |
[02:18] | But sometimes it seems | 但是有时候 |
[02:20] | As if it’s difficult to know the creator. | 很难理解造物者 |
[02:23] | Sometimes I feel — in a very literal sense — | 有时候我觉得特别是执着于字面意思 |
[02:28] | That I have been wandering the desert for years | 就常会在追寻上帝的道路里 |
[02:32] | Looking for our father. | 迷失多年 |
[02:36] | Well,not our father. | 好吧 不是我们的天父 |
[02:38] | My father. | 而是我的天父 |
[02:39] | See,he’s in jail. | 看 他还在监狱 |
[02:41] | Your dad put him there. | 你们的天父将他囚禁在那里 |
[02:43] | I almost gave up hope. | 我几乎放弃希望 |
[02:46] | But “ye of little faith”… | 但俗话说”要留有一点信仰” |
[02:49] | Because I finally found him — | 让我最终找到了他 |
[02:50] | Or at least,you know,the spot where his cage door opens. | 至少 打开他牢门的地方 |
[02:53] | It’s right here… | 正好在这里 |
[02:57] | In a damn convent,for god’s sake. | 老天啊 居然在这么个不起眼的修道院里 |
[03:01] | Life is funny. | 生活真有趣 |
[03:02] | Uh…father? | 神父 |
[03:03] | Shut your friggin’ pie hole,you little slut! | 闭上你们的臭嘴 你这小荡妇 |
[03:13] | Then again,I suppose it makes sense. | 而且我觉得这么安排还是有道理的 |
[03:16] | Folks forget — | 人们或许忘了 |
[03:17] | My daddy is an angel,after all. | 毕竟我父亲也是一个天使 |
[03:21] | Or was. | 或者说曾经是 |
[03:23] | I mean,I suppose some dumb bastard stood here, | 假设有些蠢蛋站在这儿 |
[03:26] | Felt a jolt of his holy juice,and thought, | 流着他那虔诚的眼泪 寻思到 |
[03:29] | “i’m gonna build me a nun factory.” | 我要为自己修建一所修道院 |
[03:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:36] | It’s the right idea… | 这个想法不错 |
[03:39] | Wrong angel. | 罪恶的天使 |
[03:49] | So,um… | 因此 |
[03:51] | If any of you gals are the praying type, | 如果你们中有人要祷告的话 |
[03:53] | Now would be a good time to start. | 现在可以开始了 |
[04:35] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[04:38] | Your head in the game,here? | 神晃去哪里啦 |
[04:43] | I’m good. let’s go. | 我很好 我们走吧 |
[04:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:53] | I just said I was. | 我刚说了我很好 |
[04:54] | Look,I know hand-holding really isn’t my thing… | 听着 我知道这不关我事 |
[04:58] | But still,dean was wrong saying what he said to you. | 但至少迪恩对你的抨击是不对的 |
[05:01] | No,he was right to say it. | 不 他有权说那些 |
[05:03] | I mean,I don’t blame him,after what I did. | 我不怪他 毕竟是我不对 |
[05:05] | Well,after we’re done,you guys will patch things up. | 好吧 等我们了结这事后 你们会和好如初的 |
[05:07] | I mean,you always do. | 你们总是分分合合 |
[05:08] | You’re talking like I got an “after.” | 你说的好像我曾有过将来 |
[05:10] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[05:14] | I can feel it inside me,ruby. | 露比 我能感觉到他在我体内 |
[05:16] | I’ve changed — | 我已经变了 |
[05:18] | For good. | 永远的 |
[05:21] | There’s no going back now. | 现在再也不能回头了 |
[05:23] | Sam — | 萨姆 |
[05:24] | Look… I know what I got to do. | 听着 我知道自己应该做什么 |
[05:27] | It’s okay. | 那没什么大不了 |
[05:28] | I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[05:31] | Dean’s better off as far away from me as possible. | 迪恩还是离我越远越好 |
[05:36] | Anyway,doesn’t matter. | 不管怎么样 都不重要了 |
[05:37] | Let’s just get this done with. | 我们去摆平这一切吧 |
[05:52] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[05:55] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:57] | You listen to a word I said? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah,I heard you. | 我在听 |
[06:02] | I’m not calling him. | 我不会给他打电话的 |
[06:04] | Don’t make me get my gun,boy. | 别逼我动枪 臭小子 |
[06:06] | We are damn near kickoff for armageddon. | 世界末日正邪交锋在即 |
[06:08] | Don’t you think we got bigger fish at the moment? | 你不认为我们有更重要的任务吗 |
[06:10] | I know you’re pissed, | 我知道你气坏了 |
[06:12] | And I’m not making apologies for what he’s done, | 我也不是在替他的所作所为道歉 |
[06:14] | But he’s your… blood? | 但是他和你有血缘关系吗 |
[06:15] | He’s my blood — is that what you’re gonna say? | 他和我有血缘关系 这是不是就是你要说的? |
[06:17] | He’s your brother,and he’s drowning. | 他是你亲弟弟 而且他堕落了 |
[06:20] | Bobby,I tried to help him. I did. | 鲍比 我试图帮助他 我真的尽力了 |
[06:23] | Look what happened. | 看看都发生了什么 |
[06:24] | So try again. | 那就再试一次 |
[06:29] | It’s too late. | 一切都太迟了 |
[06:31] | There’s no such thing. | 没有的事 |
[06:33] | No! Damn it! | 才不呢 见鬼 |
[06:36] | No. | 不 |
[06:37] | We got to face the facts — | 我们得面对现实 |
[06:39] | Sam never wanted part of this family. | 萨姆从来就不想成为这个家的一员 |
[06:42] | He hated this life growing up — | 他讨厌在这种生活状态下成长 |
[06:44] | Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. | 他得到第一次机会就是远赴斯坦福 |
[06:47] | And now it’s like da ja vu all over again. | 现在就像是超时空效应历史再次重演 |
[06:51] | Well,I am sick and tired of chasing him. | 我已经厌倦追在他屁股后面跑了 |
[06:55] | Screw him. He can do what he wants. | 滚他的吧 他可以随心所欲了 |
[06:58] | -You don’t mean that. -Yes,I do,bobby. | – 你不是那个意思 – 不 鲍比 我就是那个意思 |
[07:01] | Sam’s gone. | 萨姆走了 |
[07:03] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[07:05] | I’m not even sure if he’s still my brother anymore. | 我甚至都不确定他还是不是我弟弟 |
[07:11] | If he ever was. | 虽然他曾经是 |
[07:22] | You stupid,stupid son of a bitch! | 你这个蠢蛋 超级大蠢蛋 |
[07:26] | Well,boohoo! | 好吧 哭去吧 |
[07:27] | I am so sorry your feelings are hurt,princess! | 我很遗憾你的感情受挫了 我的小王子 |
[07:30] | Are you under the impression | 你是不是觉得 |
[07:32] | that family’s supposed to make you feel good — | 家人就应该要处处取悦你 |
[07:34] | Bake you an apple pie,maybe? | 也许还得给你烤个苹果派 |
[07:36] | They’re supposed to make you miserable! | 家人就是让你为之担忧的一群人 |
[07:38] | That’s why they’re family! | 所以你们才成了一家人 |
[07:39] | I told him,”You walk out that door,don’t come back,” | 我和他说过了 “出了这个门 就别再回来” |
[07:42] | And he walked out anyway. | 而他就那么走了 |
[07:43] | That was his choice! | 是他选择了这种结局 |
[07:45] | You sound like a whiny brat. | 你就像个满腹牢骚的小屁孩 |
[07:49] | No. | 不对 |
[07:51] | You sound like your dad. | 你和你老爸一个口气 |
[07:53] | Well,let me tell you something — | 好吧 让我来告诉你 |
[07:54] | Your dad was a coward. | 你爸爸就是个懦夫 |
[08:00] | My dad was a lot of things,Bobby,but a coward? | 我爸爸可能有很多恶习 但他绝不是懦夫 鲍比 |
[08:03] | He’d rather push sam away than reach out to him. | 他宁愿把萨姆赶得远远地也不愿意接近他 |
[08:06] | Well,that don’t strike me as brave. | 我可不认为那是勇敢的表现 |
[08:11] | You are a better man than your daddy ever was. | 你比任何时候的你老爸都要勇敢 |
[08:17] | So you do both of us a favor — | 所以就当成全我们俩 |
[08:19] | Don’t be him. | 别学他 |
[08:48] | Hello,Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[08:53] | It’s almost time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[09:01] | We’re gonna take you to the nursery,sugar — | 我们该去育儿室了 小甜心 |
[09:03] | Let mommy and daddy get some sleep. | 让妈妈爸爸休息一会儿吧 |
[09:06] | He’s a beautiful child. | 他真是个漂亮的小宝贝 |
[09:09] | Absolutely scrumptious. | 绝对完美 |
[09:13] | patty-cake,patty-cake,baker’s man | 你拍一 我拍一 |
[09:19] | bake me a cake as fast as you can | 一个小孩穿花衣 |
[09:22] | pat it and roll it and mark it with a “b” | 你拍二 我拍二 |
[09:26] | and put it in the oven — | 两个小孩梳小辫 |
[09:39] | So,we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[10:17] | Hello,Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[10:18] | You’re looking fit. | 你看起来状态不错 |
[10:23] | Well,how ’bout this? | 好吧 听听这个怎么样 |
[10:24] | “The suite life of Zack and Cass.” | 小查和小卡的顶级生活 |
[10:29] | It’s a — | 那是个… |
[10:32] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[10:33] | So,what is this? where the hell am I? | 所以这算什么 我到底在哪里 |
[10:35] | Call it a greenroom. | 应该叫它演员休息室 |
[10:36] | We’re closing in on the grand finale,here. | 我们现在正接近最后的高潮 |
[10:39] | We want to keep you safe before showtime. | 我们希望在你闪亮登场之前保证你的安全 |
[10:42] | Try a burger. They’re your favorite. | 来个汉堡包吧 你的最爱 |
[10:44] | From that seaside shack in Delaware. | 从特拉华州的海滨小屋来的 |
[10:46] | You were 11,I think. | 我记得你一次吃过11个 |
[10:48] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:49] | No? | 不饿吗 |
[10:53] | You do have a thing for her,don’t you? | 你和她有一腿 是吧 |
[10:57] | Tempting. | 有诱惑力 |
[10:58] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[10:59] | We’ll throw in Mary Ann for free. | 我们可以免费让玛丽 安入伙 |
[11:00] | No,no. | 不 不行 |
[11:02] | Let’s…bail on the holodeck,okay? | 放弃全像甲板 好吗 |
[11:04] | I want to know what the game plan is. | 我想知道游戏计划是什么 |
[11:06] | Let us worry about that. | 我们担心下这事吧 |
[11:08] | We want you… focused,relaxed. | 我们需要你 集中精力 放松心情 |
[11:11] | Well,I’m about to be pissed and leaving, | 那我有可能不爽然后离开的 |
[11:13] | So start talking,chuckles. | 所以现在说吧 你个二 |
[11:20] | All the seals have fallen. | 所有的封印都失效了 |
[11:22] | Except one. | 除了一个 |
[11:24] | That’s an impressive score. That’s… | 真是个令人称奇的记录 这很 |
[11:27] | That’s right up there with the Washington generals. | 真像是华府官员做出的事 |
[11:29] | You think sarcasm’s appropriate,do you? | 你认为这是恰当的挖苦吗 |
[11:31] | Considering… | 考虑到 |
[11:33] | You started all this? | 是你让所有事开始的 |
[11:36] | But the final seal… | 最后的封印 |
[11:41] | …it’ll be different. | 是大不一样的 |
[11:43] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[11:46] | Lilith has to break it. | 莉莉丝会去打破它 |
[11:48] | She’s the only one who can. | 她是唯一一个可以去的 |
[11:50] | Tomorrow night — midnight. | 明晚 午夜时分 |
[11:51] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[11:52] | – We’re working on it. – Well,work harder. | -我们在努力找寻中 -好吧 努力点 |
[11:54] | We’ll do our job. You just make sure you do yours. | 我们做我们的事 你只要做你自己的事 |
[11:56] | Yeah,and what is that,exactly? | 那个到底是什么玩意 确切点说 |
[11:58] | If I’m supposed to be the one that stops her,how? with the knife? | 如果我是阻止她的那个人 怎么做 用刀吗 |
[12:00] | – All in good time. – Isn’t now a good time? | -一切都在掌握之中 -现在是个好时机吗 |
[12:02] | – Have faith. – What,in you? | -有点信心好吗 -什么 对你有信心吗 |
[12:04] | Give me one good reason why I should. | 给个相信你的理由先 |
[12:09] | Because you swore your obedience. | 因为你发过誓你要效忠于我 |
[12:14] | So obey. | 所以遵守命令 |
[12:35] | What,no devil’s trap? | 什么 没有恶魔陷阱吗 |
[12:37] | I don’t need one. | 我用不着 |
[12:38] | Look at you — all ’rounded up. | 看看你自己 是在班门弄斧吗 |
[12:41] | It’s like a-rod and Madonna over here. | 就像是圣母玛利亚矗在那里 |
[12:43] | Where’s Lilith? | 莉莉丝在哪 |
[12:44] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不是在吓你 |
[12:46] | Yeah,you are,actually. | 实际上你是在吓我 |
[12:48] | And with good reason. | 好像还有很好的理由 |
[12:52] | Look… what’s my upside? | 听着 什么是我的策略 |
[12:54] | Okay,I tell you,you kill me. | 我告诉你 你会杀了我 |
[12:56] | I don’t tell you,you still kill me. | 我不告诉你 你还是要杀了我 |
[12:57] | I get away somehow,Lilith will definitely kill me. | 就算我逃离了这里 莉莉丝最终还是会杀了我 |
[13:00] | So where’s my carrot? | 那我的好处在哪 |
[13:02] | I think what you should be worrying about | 我觉得你死之前用不着担心 |
[13:03] | Is what happens before you die. | 用不着担心会发生什么事 |
[13:27] | Ah,screw it. | 真糟糕 |
[13:35] | It’s Sam. Leave me a message. | 我是萨姆 请留言 |
[13:39] | Hey,it’s m-me. | 是我 |
[13:44] | Look,I’ll just get right to it. | 我只是刚好想起来 |
[13:47] | I’m still pissed… | 我还是很不爽 |
[13:49] | And I owe you a serious beatdown. | 我还欠你一顿扁 |
[13:52] | But… | 但 |
[13:57] | …I shouldn’t have said what I said. | 我不该说那些话 |
[14:01] | You know,I’m not dad. | 我不是爸爸 |
[14:05] | We’re brothers. You know,we’re family. | 我们是兄弟 我们是一家人 |
[14:08] | And,uh… | 还有 |
[14:10] | No matter how bad it gets,that doesn’t change. | 无论事情变得多糟 这都不会改变的 |
[14:15] | Sammy,I’m sorry — | 萨姆 我很抱歉 |
[14:34] | Stop! Stop! Please! | 停下来 拜托了 |
[14:36] | You’ll tell me where she is? | 你打算告诉我她在哪了吗 |
[14:37] | Fine. Fine. Just…let me die. | 好的 只是 让我死吧 |
[14:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[14:44] | Tomorrow night… midnight… | 明晚 午夜时分 |
[14:48] | She’s gonna be at a convent — | 她会到修道院去 |
[14:51] | St. Mary’s,Ilchester,Maryland. | 马里兰州 伊尔切斯特 名字是圣玛丽 |
[14:53] | A convent? | 修道院吗 |
[14:54] | Lilith… | 莉莉丝 |
[14:56] | She’s gonna break the final seal. | 她会打破最后一个封印 |
[14:58] | And what is the final seal? | 最后一个封印是什么玩意 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:01] | Aaaah! I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 不知道啊 |
[15:03] | I don’t know! I swear! | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[15:06] | Ohh,please! | 拜托了 |
[15:08] | I’m begging you — kill me,please! | 我在乞求你 请杀了我吧 |
[15:11] | Fine. | 好的 |
[15:13] | Wait. | 等下 |
[15:14] | You can’t. | 不能杀 |
[15:15] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[15:16] | Because we got to take her with us. | 因为我们要带上她 |
[15:17] | It’s the final run on the death star, | 这是最后的冲刺 |
[15:19] | And you need more juice than I got. | 你需要更多恶魔的血 |
[15:21] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[15:22] | Sorry,sister. | 抱歉了 姐妹 |
[15:23] | You’re a walking,talking can of whup-ass. | 你走路说话就能轻易打败别人 |
[15:25] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[15:26] | I know. Just can’t trust anyone these days. | 我知道 如今没几个人能信得过 |
[15:38] | Well,least you won’t be able to crack me open that easy. | 不过至少你不能轻易地把我杀死 |
[15:41] | That so? | 是吗 |
[15:42] | Don’t forget,it’s not just me you’re bleeding. | 别忘了 让你流血的不只我一个 |
[15:45] | In fact,I think I’m gonna take a little… | 其实 我也很想 |
[15:48] | Siesta in the subconscious. | 潜意识的小睡会 |
[15:49] | Hand over the wheel for a little bit. | 让身体也放松下 |
[15:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:54] | Cindy Mccellen,r.n., | 注册护士辛迪·麦凯琳 |
[15:56] | Come on down! | 快回来吧 |
[16:10] | What… | 什么情况 |
[16:15] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[16:19] | Oh,my god,I can’t move. | 天哪 我动不了 |
[16:22] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:26] | Help me,please. | 请救救我 |
[16:30] | Great. | 算你狠 |
[16:39] | 圣玛丽女修道院 伊尔切斯特 马里兰州 1972年 | |
[16:46] | Father,look… | 天父 你看 |
[16:48] | I’m not exactly the praying type, | 我不完全是祈祷的人 |
[16:50] | But still… I made the sacrifice. | 但是我还是做出了牺牲 |
[16:53] | I got you a bagful of nuns. | 我给你送来了那么多修女 |
[16:56] | So,uh… | 那么 |
[16:59] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[17:01] | Can you whisper through the door? | 你能通过门小声跟我说吗 |
[17:22] | I’m here,my son. | 孩子 我在这里 |
[17:25] | It’s so good to hear your voice,padre. | 天父 听到你声音真是太好了 |
[17:28] | I have been searching for you for so long. | 我找你很久了 |
[17:31] | You have no idea. | 你不会了解 |
[17:33] | The others have lost faith. | 其他人都失去了自己的信仰 |
[17:36] | Dickless heathens. | 都是群异教徒 |
[17:39] | But not me. | 但我不是 |
[17:40] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[17:43] | So,uh… | 那么 |
[17:45] | How do I bust you out? | 我如何救你出来 |
[17:47] | Lilith. | 莉莉丝 |
[17:49] | Lilith? | 莉莉丝 |
[17:52] | Father,she’s… | 天父 她 |
[17:54] | Trapped neck-deep in the pit. | 她被深深地困在下面 |
[17:58] | It won’t be easy. | 这不好办啊 |
[17:59] | Lilith. | 莉莉丝 |
[18:01] | Lilith can break the seals. | 莉莉丝可以打破封印 |
[18:05] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | But what do I do? | 但是我要怎么做 |
[18:10] | You must find me a child. | 你必须给我找个孩子 |
[18:14] | A very special child. | 一个很特别的孩子 |
[18:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:22] | What child? | 什么孩子 |
[18:27] | You got to be kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[18:28] | 圣玛丽的开膛手 圣玛丽的神父在将8名修女开膛破肚后… | |
[18:28] | What? | 什么 |
[18:29] | Get this. | 找到了这个 |
[18:30] | St. mary’s,abandoned in ’72 | 1972年 被遗弃的圣玛丽女修道院 |
[18:32] | After a priest disemboweled eight nuns. | 一个牧师挖出八个女修女的肠子后 |
[18:35] | What’s black and white and red all over? | 血流成河 不堪入目 |
[18:37] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[18:39] | The priest said it wasn’t his fault. | 牧师说不是他的错 |
[18:40] | He said a demon made him do it. | 他声称是恶魔逼他做的 |
[18:42] | And that he even remembered the demon’s name. | 他还记得那个恶魔的名字 |
[18:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:44] | Azazel. | 阿撒兹勒 |
[18:48] | So,Lilith,yellow-eyes, | 莉莉丝 黄眼恶魔 |
[18:50] | All the a-listers are paying visits. | 名单上的人都来了 |
[18:52] | Certainly gives the joint credibility. | 必然要走到一起 |
[18:53] | As a place where the final seal goes down. | 也正是最后一个封印被打破的地方 |
[18:56] | Well,it’s good enough for me. | 对我来说已经够好了 |
[18:58] | Let’s pack up nurse betty and hit the road. | 把漂亮女护士带上 准备上路 |
[19:00] | Hey,maybe,um… look. | 或许 听着 |
[19:02] | What? | 什么事 |
[19:03] | Maybe we can find another demon. | 或许我们能找到另一个恶魔 |
[19:08] | Sam,no. | 萨姆 不要 |
[19:10] | That blubbery “don’t hurt me” crap,it’s just an act. | 那只是不要伤害我的谎话 是在演戏而已 |
[19:12] | She’s playing you. | 她在耍你 |
[19:14] | I’m not so sure. | 我不是很肯定 |
[19:15] | Even if she’s not,there’s still a hell-bitch snoozing in there. | 即使是真的 还有个睡着的恶魔在她体内 |
[19:17] | I mean,come on. | 算了吧 |
[19:19] | It’s not like you haven’t done this before,right? | 不像你以前的做事风格 对吧 |
[19:31] | No,please don’t. | 别这样 求求你们 |
[19:33] | Just,just listen to me,okay? My name is Cindy Mccellen. | 听我说 我叫辛迪·麦凯琳 |
[19:36] | I’m a nurse in the NICU over at Enfield Memorial. | 埃菲尔德纪念医院新生儿重症监护室的护士 |
[19:38] | I have a husband named Matthew,okay? | 我的丈夫叫马修 知道吗 |
[19:40] | We’ve been married six years. | 我们结婚6年了 |
[19:41] | He’s got to be worried sick about me. | 他一定担心死我了 |
[19:43] | And I don’t even know who you are, | 我连你是谁都不知道 |
[19:44] | And I’m not gonna tell anybody anything. | 我也不会把事情说出去的 |
[19:46] | Please just let me go. | 求求你放了我吧 |
[19:47] | No-o-o! | 不要 |
[19:49] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:50] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:52] | Please,no! | 求求你 不 |
[19:54] | Please… | 求你了 |
[19:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:06] | You asked to see me? | 你是要见我吗 |
[20:11] | Yeah,listen,I,uh,I-I need something. | 是的 我有所求 |
[20:14] | Anything you wish. | 想要啥就说 |
[20:16] | I need you to take me to see Sam. | 我要你带我去见萨姆 |
[20:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:18] | There’s something I got to talk to him about. | 我有话要对他说 |
[20:20] | What’s that? | 说什么 |
[20:21] | The b.m. I took this morning. what’s it to you? | 我今天早上说的 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:24] | Just make it snappy. | 要抓紧时间了 |
[20:25] | I don’t think that’s wise. | 我觉得这很不明智 |
[20:29] | Well,I didn’t ask you for your opinion. | 我可没问你意见 |
[20:31] | Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met? | 难道你忘了你们上次见面的经历了 |
[20:35] | No. | 没有 |
[20:36] | That’s the whole point. | 正因如此才要去见 |
[20:39] | Listen,I’m gonna do whatever you mooks want,okay? | 听着 我会乖乖听你们的话的 行吗 |
[20:42] | I just need to tie up this one thing. | 我就这么一个要求 |
[20:43] | Five minutes — that’s all I need. | 五分钟就好 |
[20:46] | No. | 不行 |
[20:50] | What do you mean,no? | 你说”不行”是什么意思 |
[20:52] | Are you saying that I’m trapped here? | 我被软禁在这儿了 |
[20:54] | You can go wherever you want. | 你想去哪里都行 |
[20:56] | Super. I want to go see sam. | 很好 我想见萨姆 |
[20:57] | Except there. | 除了见他 |
[20:59] | – I want to take a walk. – Fine. I’ll go with you. | -我想去散散心 -行啊 我陪你 |
[21:01] | – Alone. – No. | -我一个人去 -不行 |
[21:02] | You know what? Screw this noise. I’m out of here. | 别废他妈话了 我要出去 |
[21:07] | Through what door? | 从哪扇门出去 |
[21:24] | Damn it. | 他娘的 |
[21:27] | 一条来自迪恩的新语音留言 阅听 关闭 | |
[21:31] | What are you,a 12-year-old girl? | 你又不是12岁小姑娘 |
[21:33] | Just play it already. | 做都做了还纠结啥 |
[21:34] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事 |
[21:38] | God,I wish she would just shut up. | 天啊 真希望她能闭上嘴 |
[21:42] | Well,that can be arranged. | 这个你也能解决的 |
[21:45] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[21:47] | All the demons you cut with the knife, | 你用那把刀杀了那么多恶魔 |
[21:49] | What do you think happens to the host? | 换成天使又如何 |
[21:50] | How is this any different? | 会有什么不同 |
[21:51] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你觉得这会让我感觉好过点吗 |
[21:53] | I know that you’re having a tough time here,Sam, | 我知道你现在不好受 萨姆 |
[21:55] | But we’re in the final lap here. | 但我们已经快到终点了 |
[21:57] | Now is not the time to grow a persqueeter. | 现在可不是娘娘腔的时候 |
[21:59] | Would you drop the friggin’ attitude? | 你就不能改改态度吗 |
[22:01] | I’m about to bleed and drink an innocent woman | 我就要去吸一个无辜的女人的血 |
[22:04] | While she watches. | 而且还当着她的面 |
[22:05] | And save the world as a result. | 但这是为了拯救世界啊 |
[22:11] | I don’t know. I-I just… | 我不知道 我觉得 |
[22:14] | I’m starting to think… | 我开始认为 |
[22:16] | Maybe Dean was right. | 也许迪恩是对的 |
[22:18] | About what? | 哪些事 |
[22:18] | About everything. | 所有事 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna see this through,right,Sam? | 我们会挺过去的 对吗 萨姆 |
[22:33] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[22:54] | Son of a bitch. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[22:55] | Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey,would you? | 别像只咆哮的猴子似的出口成脏 行不 |
[22:59] | It’s unbecoming. | 这可不太合适 |
[23:00] | Let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[23:02] | Like I told you… too dangerous out there. | 我告诉过你 外面很危险 |
[23:03] | Demons on the prowl. | 恶魔们到处徘徊 |
[23:04] | I’ve been getting my ass kicked all year. | 我一直都生活在危险之中 |
[23:06] | Now you’re sweating my safety? | 你现在倒开始为我的安全着想了 |
[23:07] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[23:09] | I want to see my brother. | 我要见我弟弟 |
[23:11] | That’s…ill-advised. | 这个 太欠考虑 |
[23:14] | You know,I am so sick of your crap riddles | 我相当讨厌你废话连篇 |
[23:16] | And your smug,fat face. | 而且自以为是 大饼脸 |
[23:17] | What the hell is going on,huh? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:19] | Why can’t I see Sam? | 为什么我不能见萨姆 |
[23:20] | And how am I gonna ice Lilith? | 我要怎么去除掉莉莉丝 |
[23:24] | You’re not. | 你不用 |
[23:27] | …going to ice lilith. | 去除掉莉莉丝 |
[23:30] | What? | 什么 |
[23:31] | Lilith’s going to break the final seal. | 莉莉丝要打破最后一个封印了 |
[23:34] | Fait accompli at this point. | 这已是既成事实 |
[23:35] | Train’s left the station. | 火车已经离站 |
[23:40] | But me and Sam,we can stop… | 但是我和萨姆 我们可以阻止 |
[23:48] | You don’t want to stop it,do you? | 你们不想阻止天启 是不 |
[23:50] | Nope. | 说对了 |
[23:51] | Never did. | 从没想过 |
[23:52] | The end is nigh. | 末日近了 |
[23:54] | The apocalypse is coming,kiddo,to a theater near you. | 天启即将降临 孩子 就在附近一家剧院 |
[24:00] | What was all that crap about saving seals? | 那还保护封印干嘛 |
[24:02] | Our grunts on the ground… | 那只是障眼法 |
[24:03] | We couldn’t just tell them the whole truth. | 不能公开全部真相 |
[24:06] | We’d have a full-scale rebellion on our hands. | 不然你们还不全反了 |
[24:08] | I mean,think about it… | 想想看 |
[24:09] | Would we really let 65 seals get broken | 如果不是上面有人乐见其成 |
[24:13] | Unless senior management wanted it that way? | 我们怎么会让他们轻易解开65道封印 |
[24:17] | But why? | 为什么 |
[24:18] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[24:19] | The apocalypse. | 天启 |
[24:21] | Poor name,bad marketing… puts people off. | 名字吓人 营销失败 人人避之不及 |
[24:23] | When all it is is Ali-Foreman… | 其实只不过是场大规模的 |
[24:26] | On a… slightly larger scale. | 拳王争霸赛 |
[24:28] | And we like our chances. | 我们胜券在握 |
[24:30] | When our side wins — and we will… | 我们获胜之后 那是一定的 |
[24:35] | It’s paradise on earth. | 人间就是天堂 |
[24:36] | Now,what’s not to like about that? | 有什么不好的 |
[24:40] | What happens to all the people | 那人类怎么办 |
[24:42] | During your little pissing contest? | 怎么承受你们的怒火之战 |
[24:46] | You can’t make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. | 舍不得孩子套不着狼 |
[24:49] | In this case… truckloads of eggs, | 这次舍的多了些而已 |
[24:51] | But you get the picture. | 总之你明白咯 |
[24:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:58] | It happens. | 没什么大不了的 |
[25:00] | This isn’t the first planetary enema we’ve delivered. | 我们不是第一次清理地球了 |
[25:07] | Uh,no,Dean. | 醒醒吧 迪恩 |
[25:09] | Probably shouldn’t try to bash my skull in with that thing. | 甭拿那玩意敲我的脑袋 |
[25:11] | Wouldn’t end up too pleasant for you. | 你不会喜欢结果的 |
[25:16] | What about Sam? | 那萨姆呢 |
[25:18] | He won’t go quietly. He’ll stop Lilith. | 他不会坐以待毙 他会阻止莉莉丝 |
[25:22] | Sam… has a part to play. | 萨姆是计划的一部分 |
[25:26] | A very important part. | 很重要的部分 |
[25:28] | He may need a little nudging in the right direction, | 他可能需要些指导 |
[25:31] | But I’ll make sure he plays it. | 我会保证他听话的 |
[25:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:37] | What are you gonna do to him? | 你要把他怎么样 |
[25:38] | Sam,Sam,Sam. Marcia,Marcia,Marcia. | 萨姆 萨姆 老是萨姆 |
[25:40] | Forget about him,would you? | 能不能忘了他 |
[25:44] | You have larger concerns. | 你有大事要做 |
[25:46] | Why do you think I’m confiding in you? | 你以为我干嘛要告诉你真相 |
[25:48] | You’re still vital,Dean. | 你仍是关键所在 |
[25:51] | We weren’t lying about your destiny. | 我们不能篡改你的命运 |
[25:53] | Just…omitted a few pertinent details. | 只不过 细节部分会故意忽略 |
[25:56] | But nothing’s changed. | 但这给改变不了什么 |
[25:57] | You are chosen. | 你就是命定之人 |
[25:59] | You will stop it. | 你才能阻止这一切 |
[26:01] | Just…not Lilith or the apocalypse. | 只不过 你要阻止的并非莉莉丝或是天启 |
[26:04] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[26:06] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[26:10] | Lucifer. | 而是路西法 |
[26:13] | You’re going to stop Lucifer. | 你要阻止的是路西法 |
[26:16] | You’re our own little Russell Crowe, | 你就是我们的小罗素·克劳 |
[26:17] | Complete with surly attitude. | 拥有着完美的暴戾之气 |
[26:21] | And when it’s over… | 当一切终结 |
[26:24] | And when you’ve won… | 等你取得最终的胜利时 |
[26:25] | Your rewards will be… | 你将得到 |
[26:27] | Unimaginable. | 无与伦比的回馈 |
[26:29] | Peace,happiness… | 平静 幸福 |
[26:31] | 2 virgins and 70 sluts. | 再来两个处女或是七十个兔女郎 |
[26:35] | Trust me — | 相信我 |
[26:36] | One day,we’ll look back on this and laugh. | 终有一天 我们再回头时定会笑看风云 |
[26:38] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[26:43] | Where’s god in all this? | 上帝都去哪儿了 |
[26:45] | God? | 上帝 |
[26:48] | God has left the building. | 上帝早离我们而去了 |
[27:29] | Howdy. | 您好啊 |
[27:34] | Lady,this is private property. | 女士 这儿可是私人产业 |
[27:36] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[27:38] | But I’m here for mass. | 但我来这儿可是为了最广大人民群众 |
[27:39] | And so are you. | 当然也是为了你 |
[27:53] | You can’t reach him,Dean. | 你联系不到他的 迪恩 |
[27:55] | You’re outside your coverage zone. | 你已经不在服务区了 |
[27:59] | What are you gonna do to Sam? | 你们要对萨姆怎么着 |
[28:03] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[28:04] | He’s gonna do it to himself. | 只是让他放手一搏罢了 |
[28:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[28:14] | Oh,right,right. | 噢 对了 对了 |
[28:17] | Got to toe the company line. | 你不可以越界的 |
[28:22] | Why are you here,cass? | 那你来这儿干嘛 卡西 |
[28:24] | We’ve been through much together,you and I, | 你和我 曾患难与共多时 |
[28:26] | And I just wanted to say, | 我只是想来说一声 |
[28:28] | I’m sorry it ended like this. | 抱歉让事情发展到了如此地步 |
[28:32] | “Sorry”? | 抱歉 |
[28:42] | It’s armageddon,Cass. | 那可是世界末日啊 卡西 |
[28:43] | You need a bigger word than “sorry”. | 光抱歉可不够 |
[28:45] | Try to understand — this is long foretold. | 你得明白 一切早已注定 |
[28:48] | This is your… | 这是你的 |
[28:49] | Destiny? | 命运 |
[28:51] | Don’t give me that “holy” crap. | 少给我讲你那神圣的屁话 |
[28:54] | Destiny,God’s plan… | 命运 上帝的安排 |
[28:57] | It’s all a bunch of lies,you poor,stupid son of a bitch! | 全是骗人的 你个又蠢又笨的兔崽子 |
[29:01] | It’s just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line! | 只不过是他们让你我卖命的借口 |
[29:05] | You know what’s real? | 你知道什么才是真的 |
[29:07] | People,families — that’s real. | 这些人 这些家庭 他们才是真的 |
[29:11] | And you’re gonna watch them all burn? | 你能眼睁睁看他们毁灭吗 |
[29:13] | What is so worth saving? | 有什么值得拯救的 |
[29:15] | I see nothing but pain here. | 我在人间只看到了痛苦 |
[29:18] | I see inside you. | 我看到你的内心 |
[29:20] | I see your guilt,your anger,confusion. | 你的罪孽 愤怒 迷惘 |
[29:23] | In paradise,all is forgiven. | 在天堂 一切罪孽将被饶恕 |
[29:26] | You’ll be at peace. | 你将得到安宁 |
[29:28] | Even with Sam. | 与萨姆和解 |
[29:40] | You can take your peace… | 你安你的宁去吧 |
[29:42] | And shove it up your lily-white ass. | 带着你洁白无暇的屁股尽情安宁 |
[29:44] | ’cause I’ll take the pain and the guilt. | 我宁愿选择痛苦和罪孽 |
[29:47] | I’ll even take Sam as is. | 我宁愿要这样的萨姆 |
[29:49] | It’s a lot better than being some stepford bitch in paradise. | 也不去天堂当模范婊子 |
[29:52] | This is simple,Cass! | 问题很简单 卡西 |
[29:54] | No more crap about being a good soldier. | 别说战士以服从为天职 |
[29:57] | There is a right and there is a wrong here, | 这是是非问题 |
[29:59] | And you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[30:00] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[30:01] | You know it! | 你心里非常清楚 |
[30:04] | You were gonna help me once,weren’t you? | 你想过要帮我 不是么 |
[30:06] | You were gonna warn me about all this, | 他们把你召回去的时候 |
[30:08] | Before they dragged you back to bible camp. | 你正打算警告我 |
[30:10] | Help me — now. | 帮我 现在 |
[30:12] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:15] | What would you have me do? | 你要我做什么 |
[30:16] | Get me to Sam. We can stop this before it’s too late. | 带我去找萨姆 在无法挽回之前阻止他 |
[30:19] | I do that,we will all be hunted. | 我带你去的话 我们会被追捕 |
[30:22] | We’ll all be killed. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[30:25] | If there is anything worth dying for… | 这值得我们为之 |
[30:28] | This is it. | 付出生命 |
[30:37] | You spineless… | 你个没骨气的 |
[30:40] | Soulless son of a bitch. | 无情无义的混蛋 |
[30:43] | What do you care about dying? You’re already dead. | 你怕什么死 你已经死了 |
[30:46] | We’re done. | 你走吧 |
[30:49] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[30:50] | We’re done. | 你走 |
[31:09] | 距圣玛丽女修道院 还有两英里 | |
[31:10] | Sam,it’s time. Are we doing this or not? | 萨姆 时候到了 到底动不动手 |
[31:15] | Give me a minute to think. | 让我想想 |
[31:16] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[31:17] | Give me a damn minute,Ruby! | 就他妈一会儿 露比 |
[31:22] | Better think fast. | 快点想 |
[31:31] | You have one unheard message. | 你有新的信息 |
[31:34] | First unheard message. | 第一条 |
[31:36] | Listen to me,you bloodsucking freak. | 听着 吸血的畸形 |
[31:39] | Dad always said I’d either have to save you or kill you. | 老爸总说我要么救你要么杀了你 |
[31:42] | Well,I’m giving you fair warning. | 我现在警告你 |
[31:44] | I’m done trying to save you. | 我救你的时候过去了 |
[31:46] | You’re a monster,Sam… a vampire. | 你是个怪物 萨姆 吸血鬼 |
[31:49] | You’re not you anymore. | 你已经不是我弟弟 |
[31:51] | And there’s no going back. | 没有回头路了 |
[32:13] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[32:16] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[32:24] | No-o-o! aah! | 不 |
[33:11] | Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 |
[33:13] | Would you mind explaining just what the hell you’re doing? | 能不能解释下你这是干嘛 |
[33:23] | He won’t be gone long. | 他一会儿就会回来 |
[33:24] | We have to find Sam now. | 我们得马上去找萨姆 |
[33:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:29] | But I know who does. | 可我知道有人知道 |
[33:30] | We have to stop him,Dean,from killing Lilith. | 我们得阻止他杀死莉莉丝 |
[33:33] | But Lilith’s gonna break the final seal. | 可是莉莉丝会打开最后一道封印 |
[33:35] | Lilith is the final seal. | 莉莉丝就是最后一道封印 |
[33:37] | She dies,the end begins. | 她一死 末日就降临 |
[33:46] | 《凶鬼恶灵》 复苏的路西法 卡佛·爱德伦 作 | |
[33:50] | T-that sounds…moist. | 听起来很爽 |
[33:53] | Uh,what are your rates? | 怎么收费 |
[33:55] | We can get you one girl,one hour — $1,000. | 一个女孩 一小时 一千美元 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | Then,uh,I’ll take 20 girls for the whole night. | 给我叫20个 包夜 |
[34:04] | Um,sir,I’m not sure you can afford that. | 先生 您确定自己付得起吗 |
[34:07] | Lady,sometimes you got to live like there’s no tomorrow. | 小姐 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[34:12] | Wait. T-t-this isn’t supposed to happen. | 等等 不该是这样 |
[34:13] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:14] | No,lady,this is definitely supposed to happen, | 小姐 我说的不是你 |
[34:16] | But I just got to call you back. | 我们待会儿再谈 |
[34:19] | I… | 我 |
[34:33] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[34:36] | We’re going to save the world. | 我们将拯救这个世界了 |
[35:00] | St. mary’s? what is it,a convent? | 圣玛丽 是什么 是间女子修道院吗 |
[35:03] | Yeah,but you guys aren’t supposed to be there. | 是的 但你们俩不该出现在那儿 |
[35:05] | You’re not in this story. | 这故事没你们的份儿 |
[35:06] | Yeah,well… | 是的 话虽如此 |
[35:07] | We’re making it up as we go. | 但去了就自然有我们的份儿了 |
[35:10] | 《凶鬼恶灵》 路西法复苏 卡佛·爱德伦 作 | |
[35:13] | Aw,man! not again! | 噢 哥们 别再来了 |
[35:16] | It’s the archangel! | 是大天使 |
[35:18] | I’ll hold him off! I’ll hold them all off! | 我来对付他 交给我 |
[35:21] | Just stop sam! | 你去拦着萨姆 |
[36:18] | I’ve been waiting for this… | 我等这一刻 |
[36:22] | For a very long time. | 很久了 |
[36:25] | Then give me your best shot. | 那就好好露一手给我看看吧 |
[36:41] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[36:47] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:51] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:55] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:57] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[36:59] | What are you waiting for?! | 你在磨蹭什么呢 |
[37:03] | Now! | 快动手啊 |
[37:05] | Sam,now! | 萨姆 快 |
[37:07] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[37:09] | Sam,now! | 萨姆 快 |
[37:21] | You turned yourself into a freak. | 你千辛万苦地把自己变成一个怪物 |
[37:26] | A monster. | 一个真真正正的怪物 |
[37:27] | And now you’re not gonna bite? | 到临门一脚时却不发威了 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry,but that is honestly adorable. | 抱歉 但这真的很可笑 |
[38:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[38:32] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[38:36] | Ruby,what’s going on? | 露比 这怎么回事儿 |
[38:38] | You did it. | 你搞定了 |
[38:40] | I mean,it was a little touch-and-go there for a while, | 虽然这一路走来总是磕磕碰碰的 |
[38:42] | But…you did it. | 但 最终你还是完成了 |
[38:45] | What? what — what did I do? | 什么 我 我到底完成了什么 |
[38:47] | You opened the door. | 你开启了那扇门 |
[38:50] | And now he’s free at last. | 现在 他终于自由了 |
[38:53] | He’s free at last. | 他终于自由了 |
[38:54] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不对 |
[38:55] | No,he — Lilith — I stopped her. | 不对 他 莉莉丝 我已经阻止了她 |
[38:57] | I killed her! | 我已经杀了她了 |
[38:58] | And it is written | 而古书中写道 |
[38:59] | That the first demon shall be the last seal. | 第一个恶魔正是最后一道封印 |
[39:03] | And you bust her open. | 正是你破除了这道封印 |
[39:06] | Now guess who’s coming to dinner. | 猜猜看即将登场的会是谁呢 |
[39:10] | Oh,my god. | 偶滴神啊 |
[39:12] | Guess again. | 再猜猜看 |
[39:17] | You don’t even know how hard this was — | 你无法体味这有多艰难 |
[39:20] | All the demons out for my head. | 我根本就不把任何恶魔放在眼里 |
[39:22] | No one knew. | 没人知道 |
[39:23] | I was the best of those sons of bitches! | 我比那群杂碎强大多少 |
[39:26] | The most loyal! | 忠诚多少 |
[39:28] | Not even Alastair knew! | 就连阿拉斯泰尔也不知道 |
[39:30] | Only Lilith! | 只有莉莉丝知道 |
[39:32] | Yeah,I’m sure you’re a little angry right now, | 没错 我知道你现在一定会愤怒 |
[39:34] | But,I mean,come on,sam! | 但是 得了吧 萨姆 |
[39:36] | Even you have to admit — | 你也不得不承认 |
[39:37] | I’m — I’m awesome! | 我 就是个活孔明 |
[39:39] | You bitch. | 你个贱货 |
[39:41] | You lying bitch! | 你个满口谎言的贱货 |
[39:53] | Don’t hurt yourself,sammy. it’s useless. | 别自讨没趣了 萨姆 没用的 |
[39:55] | You shot your payload on the boss. | 对付完莉莉丝就是你的极限了 |
[40:01] | The blood… | 那血 |
[40:03] | You poisoned me. | 你故意引我上瘾的 |
[40:06] | No. | 不对 |
[40:07] | It wasn’t the blood. | 跟那血无关 |
[40:09] | It was you… and your choices. | 而是你 你自己的选择问题 |
[40:12] | I just gave you the options, | 我给你不过是选项 |
[40:14] | And you chose the right path every time. | 而享有选择自由的人可是你 |
[40:19] | You didn’t need the feather to fly. | 你根本不用我在后推波助澜的 |
[40:21] | You had it in you the whole time,Dumbo. | 自然而然就水到渠成了 小飞象 |
[40:25] | I know it’s hard to see it now… | 我知道这让你很难接受 |
[40:28] | But this is a miracle so long coming. | 但这可是期盼已久的奇迹啊 |
[40:32] | Everything Azazel did and Lilith did | 阿撒兹勒和莉莉丝所做的一切 |
[40:36] | Just to get you here. | 不过都是为了能引你到这一步 |
[40:38] | And you were the only one who could do it. | 你可是唯一能办到这一切的人 |
[40:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:44] | W-why me? | 为 为什么是我 |
[40:46] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:49] | Because it had to be you,Sammy. | 因为舍你其谁呢 萨姆 |
[40:52] | It always had to be you. | 这非你莫属 |
[40:56] | You saved us. | 你拯救了我们 |
[40:58] | You set him free. | 你让他重获自由 |
[40:59] | And he’s gonna be grateful. | 他一定会感激你的 |
[41:01] | He’s gonna repay you in ways that you can’t even imagine. | 他一定会好好补偿你的 |
[41:11] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[41:12] | I don’t care. | 没关系 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:50] | Sammy,let’s go. | 萨姆 咱赶紧离开 |
[41:51] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[41:56] | He’s coming. | 他已经来了 |