时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Lilith is trying to break the 66 seals | 莉莉丝正在试图打破这66个封印 |
[00:18] | To free lucifer from hell. | 把路西法从地狱里释放出来 |
[00:19] | Lucifer will bring the apocalypse. | 路西法将带来天启 |
[00:42] | You’re possessing some poor bastard? | 你占据了某个混蛋的身体? |
[00:43] | This is…a vessel. | 这只是一具皮囊而已 |
[00:46] | I had to give my consent to invite him in. | 我同意占据他的灵魂 |
[00:57] | Chuck shurley? | 恰克 雪莉? |
[01:00] | We have a life. you’ve been using it to write your books. | 我们的生活已经被你写进你的书里了 |
[01:02] | Dean,let him go. this man is to be protected. | 迪恩 让他走 这个人是被庇护的 |
[01:04] | Why? he’s a prophet of the lord. | 为什么? 他是主的先知 |
[01:06] | Who are you? I’m zachariah. I’m castiel’s superior. | -你是谁?-我是撒迦利亚 卡西迪奥的上司 |
[01:09] | And how am I gonna ice lilith? you’re not. | -我要怎么去干掉莉莉丝?-没你什么事了 |
[01:11] | Lilith’s going to break the final seal. | 莉莉丝正要去打破最后一个封印 |
[01:12] | You don’t want to stop it,do you? | 你不想去阻止天启,是么? |
[01:13] | You are chosen. you will stop it. | 你是上帝选中的 你要去阻止它 |
[01:16] | Just…not lilith or the apocalypse,that’s all. | 只是不是莉莉丝或者天启 就这样 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:39] | Sammy,let’s go. dean… | -萨姆 我们走 -迪恩 |
[01:43] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[01:47] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[01:48] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[02:24] | What the devil is your name? | 你叫什么鬼名字? |
[02:29] | Yo-yosemite sam! | 约塞米蒂 萨姆 |
[02:31] | Yosemite sam? | 约塞米蒂 萨姆? |
[02:33] | Hmm,let’s see. | 让我来看看 |
[02:35] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[02:36] | Ah,here it is. | 在这儿 |
[02:40] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[02:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:44] | Folks,quick word from the flight deck. | 各位旅客 这是飞行简短播报 |
[02:48] | We’re just passing over ilchester,then ellicott city, | 我们刚飞过伊尔切斯特 然后是埃利科特城 |
[02:51] | On our initial descent into baltimore… | 我们将先降落在巴尔的摩 |
[02:53] | Ilchester? weren’t we just there? | 伊尔切斯特?我们刚才不是在那里? |
[02:54] | So if you’d like to stretch your legs, | 如果你愿意去散步 |
[02:56] | Now would be a good time to — | 现在会是好时机 |
[02:57] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |
[03:29] | …and governor o’malley urged calm, | 州长欧玛丽呼吁民众保持冷静 |
[03:31] | Saying it’s very unlikely an abandoned convent | 表示恐怖份子把一座废弃的修道院 |
[03:33] | Would be a target for terrorists, | 作为目标另人难以置信 |
[03:35] | Either foreign or homegrown. change the station. | 无论国外还是国内 -换台 |
[03:37] | Announcer #2: hurricane kinley, | 飓风金利 |
[03:38] | Unexpectedly slamming into the galveston area… | 突然猛烈登陆加尔维斯顿地区 |
[03:40] | Announcer #3: …announced a successful test of the north korean nuclear… | …宣布了北朝鲜核试验成功 |
[03:44] | -announcer #4: …baffled… -announcer #5: …swine flu… | …困惑 -… 猪流感 |
[03:53] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[03:54] | Don’t. don’t say anything. | 别 什么都别说 |
[03:59] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[04:01] | We just got to keep our heads down | 我们只要保持冷静 |
[04:03] | And hash this out,all right? | 先敲定这个 好么? |
[04:08] | Yeah,okay. | 对 没错 |
[04:09] | All right,well,first things first — | 很好 重要的事情先来 |
[04:11] | How did we end up on “soul plane”? | 我们是如何最后上了”灵魂飞机”? |
[04:13] | Angels,maybe? | 也许是天使们? |
[04:15] | I mean,you know,beaming us out of harm’s way? | 我的意思是 带我们走出险境 |
[04:17] | Well,whatever. it’s the least of our worries. | 无论如何 这是我们最担心的 |
[04:20] | We need to find cass. | 我们要找到卡西 |
[05:07] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:08] | Yeah! hey,chuck. | 你好啊 恰克 |
[05:10] | So… you’re okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:12] | Well,my head hurts. | 头被你砸了 |
[05:14] | No,I mean — I mean,my — my last vision. | 不 我的意思是 我最后的幻像 |
[05:17] | You went,like,full-on vader. | 你看上像装了新款的马达 |
[05:18] | Your body temperature was 150. your heart rate was 200. | 你体温150度 你的心率200 |
[05:21] | Your eyes were black. | 你的眼睛是黑的 |
[05:22] | Your eyes went black? | 你的眼睛变黑了? |
[05:26] | I didn’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[05:29] | Where’s cass? | 卡西在哪 |
[05:32] | He’s dead. | 他挂了 |
[05:33] | Or gone. | 或被驱逐了 |
[05:35] | The archangel smote the crap out of him. | 大天使放弃了他 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry. you’re sure? | 我很抱歉 你肯定么? |
[05:40] | I mean,maybe he just vanished into the light or something. | 我的意思是也许他只是在光芒或是什么东西中消失了 |
[05:42] | Oh,no. he,like,exploded. | 不 他像是被打爆了 |
[05:44] | Like a water balloon of chunky soup. | 像个肥皂泡球 |
[05:51] | You got a… | 你有一个 |
[05:52] | Uh…right here? | 在这里? |
[05:59] | Oh,god. | 上帝 |
[06:03] | Is that a molar? | 那是一颗臼齿 |
[06:06] | Do I have a molar in my hair? | 我头发里怎么会有一颗臼齿? |
[06:10] | This has been a really stressful day. | 真是非常操蛋的一天 |
[06:13] | Cass,you stupid bastard. | 卡西 你这个蠢蛋 |
[06:15] | Stupid? he was trying to help us. | 蠢?他以前试着帮助我们 |
[06:17] | Yeah,exactly. | 确实如此 |
[06:18] | So,what now? I don’t know. | 现在怎样?我不知道 |
[06:21] | Oh,crap. | 我的老天 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么? |
[06:26] | I can feel them. | 我能感觉他们 |
[06:27] | Thought we’d find you here. | 感觉我们会找到你这里 |
[06:32] | Playtime’s over,dean. | 游戏时间结束 迪恩 |
[06:35] | Time to come with us. | 是时候和我们一起了 |
[06:36] | You just keep your distance,ass-hat. | 你只要保持距离 傻帽 |
[06:39] | You’re upset. | 你很烦恼 |
[06:40] | Yeah — a little. | 有一点儿 |
[06:43] | You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day! | 你不要脸的发动审判日 |
[06:45] | Maybe we let it happen. we didn’t start anything. | 也许我们该让它发生 我们不启动任何东西 |
[06:48] | Right,sammy? | 对吗 萨姆? |
[06:49] | You had a chance to stop your brother,and you couldn’t. | 你有一个机会阻止你兄弟 但你没有 |
[06:52] | So let’s not quibble over who started what. | 因此 我们不要纠缠谁开始什么 |
[06:55] | Let’s just say it was all our faults and move on. | 我们只说我们的缺点 然后前进 |
[06:58] | ’cause like it or not… | 不管你喜欢不喜欢 |
[07:02] | …it’s apocalypse now. | 现在是天启了 |
[07:04] | And we’re back on the same team again. | 我们要再次回归同一队来 |
[07:06] | Is that so? | 是这样么? |
[07:08] | You want to kill the devil. we want you to kill the devil. | 你想杀死恶魔 我们需要你杀死恶魔 |
[07:10] | It’s…synergy. | 这是合作 |
[07:11] | And I’m just supposed to trust you? | 我这次该相信你么? |
[07:14] | Cram it with walnuts,ugly. | 你脑子里全是一团糨糊 丑八怪 |
[07:16] | This isn’t a game,son. | 这不是一场游戏 孩子 |
[07:18] | Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. | 路西法的力量不是语言可以形容的 |
[07:22] | We need to strike now,hard and fast — | 我们现在必须小心突击 |
[07:25] | Before he finds his vessel. | 在他发现他的皮囊之前 |
[07:27] | His vessel? | 他的皮囊? |
[07:30] | Lucifer needs a meat suit? | 路西法也需要肉身吗? |
[07:31] | He is an angel. | 他是天使 |
[07:33] | Them’s the rules. | 自然要按规矩办事 |
[07:36] | And when he touches down, | 一旦他降临人间 |
[07:38] | We’re talking four horsemen,red oceans,fiery skies — | 天启四骑士 赤红的江河 炽热的天来临的日子 |
[07:41] | The greatest hits. | 也离我们不远了 |
[07:43] | You can stop him,Dean. | 你可以阻止他 迪恩 |
[07:45] | But you need our help. | 但你需要我们的帮助 |
[07:47] | You listen to me,you two-faced douche — | 给我听着 你这个两面派的蠢驴 |
[07:51] | After what you did,I don’t want jack squat from you! | 看了你做的那些事之后 我就不会再指望你什么了 |
[07:55] | You listen to me,boy! | 你给我听着 小子 |
[07:57] | You think you can rebel against us? | 你要和我们作对吗 |
[08:00] | As Lucifer did? | 象路西法那样吗 |
[08:03] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[08:05] | Oh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:07] | A little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up. | 以防万一你们这群家伙出现 我给自己买了个小保险 |
[08:13] | No! | 不 |
[08:22] | Learned that from my friend Cass,you son of a bitch. | 是跟我朋友卡西学来的 你们这群狗娘养的家伙 |
[08:27] | This sucks ass. | 简直糟透了 |
[08:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:00] | Hex bags. No way the angels will find us with those. | 魔法袋 有了这个 那些天使就找不到我们 |
[09:04] | Demons,either,for that matter. | 魔鬼也是 |
[09:05] | – Where’d you get it? – I made it. | -在哪儿弄到的 -我自己弄的 |
[09:07] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[09:11] | I… I learned it from Ruby. | 露比教我的 |
[09:18] | Speaking of… | 说起这个 |
[09:19] | How you doing? | 你身体没什么状况吧 |
[09:21] | Are you jonesing for another hit of bitch blood or what? | 还有嗜血的欲望没 或是别的什么 |
[09:24] | I-it’s weird. | 是很奇怪 |
[09:26] | Uh,tell you the truth,I’m fine. | 但事实就是 我很好 |
[09:28] | No shakes,no fever. | 不发抖 没发烧 |
[09:30] | It’s like whoever… | 好像是那个把我放进飞机里的人 |
[09:31] | Put me on that plane cleaned me right up. | 顺便也给我治好了 |
[09:33] | Supernatural methadone. | 超自然牌镇定剂 |
[09:36] | Yeah,I guess. | 嗯 我想也是 |
[09:40] | – Dean — – Sam. | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[09:41] | It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything. | 没事了 你什么都不用说 |
[09:47] | Well,that’s good. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Because what can I even say? | 不然我能说什么 |
[09:52] | “I’m sorry”? “I screwed up”? | 对不起 我全搞砸了 |
[09:56] | Doesn’t really do it justice,you know? | 那不是真的为了正义而战 你知道吗 |
[09:58] | Look,there’s nothing I can do or say | 听着 我无话可说也无能为力 |
[10:01] | That will ever make this right — | 已经不能改变事实了 |
[10:03] | So why do you keep bringing it up?! | 那你何必要继续说下去呢 |
[10:10] | Look,all I’m saying is, | 听着 我的意思是 |
[10:12] | Why do we have to put this under a microscope? | 我们为何不把事情看简单一点呢 |
[10:14] | We made a mess. We clean it up. That’s it. | 我们搞砸了 我们就收拾残局 就这样 |
[10:17] | All right,so,say this is just any other hunt. | 这只是另外一个驱魔行动而已 |
[10:21] | You know? What do we do first? | 知道吗 我们现在该做什么 |
[10:23] | We’d,uh,figure out where the thing is. | 我们应该去找到那些东西 |
[10:27] | All right. | 很好 |
[10:28] | So we just got to find… | 那我们就去找那些 |
[10:31] | The devil. | 恶魔 |
[11:54] | All right,keep it together. | 不要怕 |
[11:56] | Keep it together,man. | 不要怕 不要怕 |
[12:17] | It’s you,Nick. | 就是你 尼克 |
[12:19] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[12:21] | You’re chosen. | 你是被选中的人 |
[12:46] | “and then Sam touched” — | 接着 萨姆抚摸 |
[12:49] | No. | 不对 |
[12:50] | “…caressed Dean’s clavicle. | 爱抚着迪恩的锁骨 |
[12:52] | “‘this is wrong,’ said Dean. | 不行 迪恩说 |
[12:56] | “‘then I don’t want to be right,’ | 我不管对错与否 |
[12:59] | Replied Sam,in a husky voice.” | 萨姆用沙哑的声音回道 |
[13:11] | Oh…my…god. | 我的天呐 |
[13:13] | You. | 是你 |
[13:16] | – You’re… – Carver Edlund,yeah. Hi,Becky. | -你是 -卡佛·爱德伦 你好贝基 |
[13:17] | You got my letters. | 你收到我的信了 |
[13:19] | And my marzipan. | 还有我的杏仁蛋白软糖 |
[13:20] | Yeah,yeah. um…yummy. | 是的 是的 味道很好 |
[13:22] | But,uh — | 不过 |
[13:23] | I am your number-one fan. | 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[13:26] | You know,I’m Samlicker81. | 你知道吗 我是舔舐萨姆81 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. You’re — you’re what? | 不好意思 你是 你是什么 |
[13:31] | Webmistress at morethanbrothers.net? | “不只是兄弟情”网站的女站长 |
[13:33] | Oh,yeah. no,yeah. you’re my…number-one fan. | 对 对 你是我的头号粉丝 |
[13:36] | That’s why I contacted you. | 所以我才要找你 |
[13:38] | You’re the only one who will believe me. | 你是唯一信我的人 |
[13:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:43] | No. | 不好 |
[13:44] | I’m being watched. | 我被监视了 |
[13:46] | Okay,not now — at least,I don’t think so. | 不过至少现在应该没有 |
[13:49] | But I don’t have much time. | 但我时间不多 |
[13:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:52] | You need my help? | 你需要我的帮忙 |
[13:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:56] | I need you to get a message to Sam and Dean. | 你帮我捎信给萨姆和迪恩 |
[14:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:06] | Look,mr. Edlund… | 听着 爱德伦先生 |
[14:07] | Yes,I’m a fan, | 不错 我是你的粉丝 |
[14:09] | But I really don’t appreciate being mocked. | 但我真不愿意被人嘲弄 |
[14:10] | I know that “supernatural’s” just a book,okay? | 我只知道”凶鬼恶灵”是一本书而已 不是吗 |
[14:13] | I know the difference between fantasy and reality. | 我能区分现实和想象 |
[14:15] | Becky,it’s all real. | 贝基 那些都是真的 |
[14:16] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:19] | But then how would you explain an earthquake, | 不过你能解释一下 |
[14:21] | A hurricane,and multiple tornadoes, | 为何地震 飓风和与日俱增的龙卷风 |
[14:22] | All at the same time,all around the globe? | 会同时刻出现在地球吗 |
[14:24] | Two words — carbon emissions. | 三个字 碳排放 |
[14:26] | Yeah,right,wavy gravy. | 是啊 波动凹凸 |
[14:43] | You okay,lady? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[14:45] | Sam…is it really you? | 萨姆 真的是你吗 |
[14:49] | And you’re so firm. | 你长得真壮实 |
[14:53] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[14:54] | No. But I know you. | 不认识 但我认识你 |
[14:57] | You’re Sam Winchester. | 你是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[14:58] | And you’re… | 你是 |
[15:01] | …not what I pictured. | 跟我描写的不太一样 |
[15:05] | I’m Becky. | 我叫贝基 |
[15:06] | I read all about you guys. | 我读了关于你们所有的书 |
[15:08] | And I’ve even written a few — | 我还写了一些… |
[15:12] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[15:13] | Mr. Edlund told me where you were. | 爱德伦先生告诉我你们在这儿 |
[15:15] | Chuck? | 恰克? |
[15:19] | He’s got a message,but he’s being watched. | 他有事要转告 但他被监视了 |
[15:21] | Angels. | 是天使 |
[15:22] | Nice change-up to the mythology,by the way. | 顺便说下 这个开场真不错 |
[15:24] | The demon stuff was getting kind of old. | 那些魔鬼正在衰弱 |
[15:26] | Right. just,um… what’s the message? | 好 他要转告什么事 |
[15:28] | He had a vision. | 他又看到幻象了 |
[15:30] | “the michael sword is on earth. the angels lost it.” | 天使落下米迦勒之剑于地球 |
[15:33] | The michael sword? | 米迦勒之剑 |
[15:34] | Becky,does he know where it is? | 贝基 他知道剑在哪儿吗 |
[15:35] | In a castle,on a hill made of 42 dogs. | 在山岗上有42只看门狗把守的城堡里 |
[15:39] | 42 dogs? | 42只看门狗 |
[15:41] | Are…you sure you got that right? | 你确定没记错 |
[15:42] | It doesn’t make sense,but that’s what he said. | 听起来是挺荒谬 不过正是他所说的 |
[15:46] | I memorized every word… | 我记住了他说的每一个字 |
[15:49] | For you. | 为你 |
[15:54] | Becky,c– uh,can you…quit touching me? | 贝基 能否请你不要再摸我了 |
[15:57] | No. | 不行 |
[16:23] | Hey,Bobby. | 嗨 鲍比 |
[16:27] | Good to see you boys all in one piece. | 很高兴你们还安然无恙 |
[16:31] | You weren’t followed,were you? | 没被跟踪吧 |
[16:33] | You mean by angels, | 被谁跟踪 天使 |
[16:34] | Demons,or Sam’s new superfan? | 魔鬼还是超级萨迷 |
[16:36] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[16:38] | I heard,Romeo. | 是的 罗密欧 |
[16:40] | So… Sword of Michael,huh? | 那么是米迦勒之剑 对吧 |
[16:43] | You think we’re talking about the actual sword | 你认为我们所说的是 |
[16:45] | From the actual archangel? | 在真实的天使长手中的真剑 |
[16:47] | You better friggin’ hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[16:51] | That’s Michael … toughest sumbitch they got. | 这就是米迦勒 最强的天使混蛋 |
[16:57] | You kidding me? tough? | 开玩笑吧 强 |
[16:58] | That guy looks like Cate Blanchett. | 他看上去像凯特·布兰切特 |
[17:00] | Well,I wouldn’t want to meet him in a dark alley,believe me. | 我不会想在昏暗的小道中遇上他 相信我 |
[17:03] | He commands the heavenly host. | 他指挥着天使们 |
[17:05] | During the last big dust-up upstairs, | 在最后的天使大战中 |
[17:07] | He’s the one who booted Lucifer’s ass to the basement. | 他把路西法赶进了地狱 |
[17:10] | Did it with that sword. | 用的就是这把剑 |
[17:11] | So if we can find it… | 那如果我们能找到它的话 |
[17:13] | We can kick the devil’s ass all over again. | 我们能再让他滚蛋 |
[17:16] | All right. So,where do we start? | 好吧 那我们从哪入手 |
[17:18] | Divvy up and start reading… | 先分头看书吧 |
[17:19] | Try and make sense of chuck’s nonsense. | 试着弄清楚恰克的胡言乱语 |
[17:35] | Kid? | 孩子 |
[17:36] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[17:40] | No,actually. | 不 不好 |
[17:43] | Bobby,this is all my fault. I’m sorry. | 鲍比 这都是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[17:45] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[17:46] | Lilith did not break the final seal. | 莉莉丝没打破最后的封印 |
[17:50] | Lilith was the final seal. | 她就是最后的封印 |
[17:51] | Sam,stop it. | 萨姆 别说了 |
[17:53] | I killed her,and I set lucifer free. | 我杀了她 是我把路西法放出来的 |
[17:56] | You what?! | 什么 |
[17:57] | You guys warned me about Ruby, | 你们叫我要小心提防露比 |
[18:00] | The demon blood,but I didn’t listen. | 别碰恶魔之学 但我不听 |
[18:03] | I brought this on. | 是我把他放出来的 |
[18:15] | You’re damn right you didn’t listen. | 真谢谢了你的不听话 |
[18:18] | You were reckless and selfish and arrogant. | 你冲动 自私 傲慢 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:26] | You’re sorry you started armageddon? | 内疚是你导致了这场世界存亡之战 |
[18:30] | This kind of thing don’t get forgiven,boy. | 这件事情不能被原谅 |
[18:35] | If,by some miracle,we pull this off… | 如果我们最后能奇迹般的渡过难关 |
[18:40] | I want you to lose my number. | 我不想再见到你 |
[18:43] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[18:55] | There’s an old church nearby. | 附近有个旧教堂 |
[18:59] | Maybe I’ll go read some of the lore books there. | 也许我该去那里查查相关记载 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[19:03] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[19:31] | I never would have guessed that your daddy was right. | 我没想到你父亲是对的 |
[19:34] | About what? | 什么对了 |
[19:35] | About your brother. | 关于你的弟弟 |
[19:38] | What John said | 约翰说过 |
[19:40] | You save sam or kill him. | 要么救萨姆 要么杀了他 |
[19:43] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[19:45] | Maybe what? | 也许什么 |
[19:47] | Maybe we shouldn’t have tried so hard to save him. | 也许我们不该那么拼命的救他 |
[19:49] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[19:51] | He ended the world,Dean. | 他招来了世界末日 迪恩 |
[19:53] | And you and I weren’t strong enough to stop him proper. | 你和我都没能成功的阻止他 |
[19:56] | That’s on us. | 这是我们的责任 |
[19:59] | Your dad’s right. | 你父亲是对的 |
[20:02] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:07] | It’s got to be in here somewhere. | 应该是在这里 |
[20:09] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[20:12] | Here. | 在这里 |
[20:13] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[20:15] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[20:16] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么 |
[20:18] | It’s a card for my Dad’s lockup in upstate New York. | 这是爸爸在纽约北部锁柜的卡片 |
[20:21] | Read it. | 念念 |
[20:22] | “Castle storage. 42 rover hill.” | 城堡储物 流浪山42号 |
[20:25] | Castle on a hill of 42 dogs. | 是山上的一座城堡 那山上有42条狗 |
[20:29] | So you think your Dad had the Michael Sword all this time? | 你认为你爸爸一直都保管着米迦勒之剑 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. I’m not sure what else Chuck could have meant. | 不知道 我想先知就是这个意思 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | It’s good enough for me. | 对我来说 这真是个好消息 |
[21:11] | I always knew you were a big,dumb,slow, | 我就知道你是个会无声无息 |
[21:14] | Dim pain in the ass,Dean. | 慢慢扩散的伤口 迪恩 |
[21:17] | But I never dreamt you were so v.i.p. | 但没想到你还是位贵客 |
[21:22] | I mean,you’re gonna ice the devil? | 你想阻止路西法 |
[21:25] | You? | 就凭你 |
[21:27] | If I’d have known that, | 我要知道的话 |
[21:28] | I’d have ripped your pretty,pretty face off ages ago. | 早把你漂亮的脸蛋剥下来了 |
[21:32] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[21:33] | Try again. Go back further. | 再猜猜 想想更早的时候 |
[21:37] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[21:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:42] | These are the days of miracle and wonder,Dean. | 迪恩 这是奇迹发生的时刻 |
[21:45] | Our father’s among us. | 父亲大人出现了 |
[21:47] | You know we’re all dreaming again | 你知道 从我们还是人类的时候 |
[21:49] | For the first time since we were human? | 就这么盼望着 |
[21:52] | It’s heaven on earth. | 这是人间天堂 |
[21:53] | Or hell. | 或人间地狱 |
[21:56] | We really owe your brother a fruit basket. | 我们欠你弟弟一个果篮 |
[21:59] | My god,you like the sound of your own voice. | 老天 你太罗嗦了 |
[22:01] | But you,on the other hand, | 但你不同 |
[22:02] | You’re the only bump in the road. | 你就像是马路上的障碍物 |
[22:04] | So every demon… every single one… | 每个恶魔 每一个 |
[22:07] | Is just dying for a piece of you. | 都想咬你一口 |
[22:09] | Get in line. | 先排队吧 |
[22:11] | Oh,I’m in the front of the line,baby. | 我可排在前头哦 宝贝 |
[22:13] | Let’s ride. | 让我们开始吧 |
[22:23] | What is that — peanut butter? | 那是什么 花生黄油 |
[22:24] | You know,your surrogate daddy’s still awake… | 你知道吗 你的代理老爸还醒着 |
[22:26] | Screaming in there. | 在身体里尖叫 |
[22:28] | And I want him to know how it feels | 我想让他感受下 |
[22:30] | Slicing the life out of you. | 把你切成一片片的感觉 |
[22:34] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[22:37] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[22:40] | No! | 不 |
[22:41] | Now! | 现在 |
[23:03] | No! | 不 |
[23:06] | Heya,sammy. | 你好 萨姆 |
[23:08] | You miss me? ‘Cause I sure missed you. | 你想我吗 我是很想你 |
[23:10] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[23:22] | It’s not so easy without those super-special demon powers, | 没有了恶魔的超能力 不好受吧 |
[23:25] | Huh,Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[25:37] | No! | 不 |
[25:39] | N-no! | 不 |
[25:40] | No! | 不 |
[25:44] | No! | 不 |
[25:46] | No! | 不 |
[25:47] | No,god,no! | 不 天啊 不 |
[25:52] | Need some help here! | 我们需要帮助 |
[25:53] | What happened? he was stabbed. | 怎么了 他被刺伤了 |
[25:55] | Can we get a gurney? | 推张床来 |
[26:02] | Just wait here. | 在这等着 |
[26:03] | No,no,we … we can’t just leave him! | 不 我们不能离开他 |
[26:05] | Just don’t move. I’ve got questions. | 别走 我有问题要问 |
[26:09] | – Sammy,we got to go. – No. No way,Dean. | -萨姆 我们得走了 -不 不行 迪恩 |
[26:11] | The demons heard where the sword is. | 恶魔们知道剑在哪里了 |
[26:12] | We got to get to it before they do, | 我们得赶在他们之前拿到剑 |
[26:14] | If we’re not too late already. | 如果还来得及的话 |
[26:15] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[27:02] | I see you told the demons where the sword is. | 看来你们已经把剑的位置告诉恶魔了 |
[27:06] | Oh,thank God. The angels are here. | 感谢上帝 天使们来了 |
[27:08] | And to think… | 想想看 |
[27:09] | They could have grabbed it any time they wanted. | 他们原本随时都可以拿到的 |
[27:15] | It was right in front of them. | 剑就在他们眼皮底下 |
[27:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:19] | We may have planted that particular piece of prophecy | 恰克的这个预言或许是我们 |
[27:22] | Inside Chuck’s skull,but it happened to be true. | 有意放进他脑子里的 可它碰巧是真的 |
[27:25] | We did lose the Michael Sword. | 我们确实丢失了米迦勒之剑 |
[27:27] | We truly couldn’t find it. | 真的找不到了 |
[27:29] | Until now. You’ve just hand-delivered it to us. | 直到现在 你亲手把它交还给了我们 |
[27:31] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 |
[27:36] | It’s you,Chucklehead. | 笨蛋 你就是 |
[27:42] | You’re the Michael Sword. | 你是米迦勒之剑 |
[27:55] | What… You thought you could actually kill Lucifer? | 怎么 你真以为自己能杀死路西法 |
[28:00] | You simpering wad of insecurity and self-loathing? | 就凭你个自怨自艾强颜傻笑的惊弓之鸟 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:07] | You’re just a human,Dean. | 你只是个人类 迪恩 |
[28:10] | And not much of one. | 还不完全是 |
[28:11] | What do you mean,I’m the sword? | 你说我是那把剑是什么意思 |
[28:13] | You’re Michael’s weapon. | 你是米迦勒的武器 |
[28:14] | Or,rather,his…receptacle. | 或者说 他的 容器 |
[28:19] | I’m a vessel? | 我是个皮囊 |
[28:20] | You’re the vessel. | 你是皮囊 |
[28:22] | Michael’s vessel. | 米迦勒的皮囊 |
[28:24] | How? Why … why me? | 怎么可能 为什么 为什么是我 |
[28:26] | Because you’re chosen! | 因为你命中注定 |
[28:29] | It’s a great honor,Dean. | 这是荣誉 迪恩 |
[28:30] | Oh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:31] | Yeah,life as an angel condom. | 给天使做活套子 |
[28:34] | That’s real fun. | 真有意思 |
[28:36] | I think I’ll pass,thanks. | 我还是不用了 多谢 |
[28:40] | Joking. Always joking. | 玩笑 又是玩笑 |
[28:42] | Well… no more jokes. | 不开玩笑了 |
[28:49] | God! | 上帝 |
[28:50] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[28:51] | Keep mouthing off,I’ll break more than his legs. | 你再骂 断的就不止是他的腿了 |
[28:55] | I am completely and utterly through screwing around. | 我受够了跟你浪费时间 |
[29:00] | The war has begun. We don’t have our general. | 战争已经打响 我们的将军还没到 |
[29:03] | That’s bad. | 这样不好 |
[29:04] | Now,Michael is going to take his vessel | 现在 米迦勒会进入他的容器 |
[29:07] | And lead the final charge against the adversary. | 指挥消灭魔鬼的终结之战 |
[29:10] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[29:11] | How many humans die in the crossfire,huh? | 混战会杀死多少人 |
[29:14] | A million? 5,10? | 一百万 五百万 一千万 |
[29:16] | Probably more. | 或许会更多 |
[29:17] | If Lucifer goes unchecked,you know how many die? | 你知道如果不阻止路西法 会死多少人吗 |
[29:19] | All of them. He’ll roast the planet alive. | 所有人 他会把人间变成地狱 |
[29:23] | There’s a reason you’re telling me this | 你不直接抓我 却跟我讲这些 |
[29:26] | Instead of just nabbing me. | 一定是有原因的 |
[29:29] | You need my consent. | 你需要我的许可 |
[29:30] | Michael needs my say-so to ride around in my skin. | 米迦勒需要我同意才能用我的身体 |
[29:35] | Unfortunately,yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[29:37] | Well,there’s got to be another way. | 一定有还别的办法 |
[29:39] | There is no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[29:41] | There must be a battle. | 仗一定要打 |
[29:43] | Michael must defeat the serpent. | 米迦勒必须战胜魔鬼 |
[29:45] | It is written. | 经里写着的 |
[29:46] | Yeah,maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[29:48] | But,on the other hand… | 不过 话说回来 |
[29:50] | Eat me. | 去死 |
[29:52] | The answer’s no. | 我不同意 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:54] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[29:56] | Your friend Bobby … we know he’s gravely injured. | 你的朋友鲍比 他伤得很重 |
[29:58] | Uh,say yes,and we’ll heal him. | 你同意 我们就让他康复 |
[30:00] | Say no,he’ll never walk again. | 不同意 他就再也起不来了 |
[30:06] | No. | 不 |
[30:08] | Then how about we heal you from… | 如果我们治好你的 |
[30:10] | Stage-4 stomach cancer? | 晚期胃癌呢 |
[30:23] | No. | 不 |
[30:25] | Then let’s get really creative. | 那就来点儿新鲜的 |
[30:26] | Uh,let’s see how… Sam does without his lungs. | 让我们看看 萨姆没了肺会怎么样 |
[30:33] | Are we having fun yet? | 觉得好玩吗 |
[30:40] | You’re going to say yes,Dean. | 你会同意的 迪恩 |
[30:42] | Just kill us. | 杀了我们吧 |
[30:44] | Kill you? | 杀了你们 |
[30:47] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[30:49] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[31:29] | How are you… | 你怎么会 |
[31:31] | Alive? | 还活着 |
[31:32] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[31:34] | How did these two end up on that airplane? | 他们两个怎么会上了飞机 |
[31:37] | Another good question. | 也是个好问题 |
[31:39] | ’cause the angels didn’t do it. | 因为不是天使做的 |
[31:41] | I think we both know the answer,don’t we? | 我想我们都知道答案 是吧 |
[31:43] | No. | 不 |
[31:46] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[31:47] | It scares you. | 你害怕了 |
[31:49] | Well,it should. | 你应该害怕 |
[31:51] | Now,put these boys back together and go. | 现在把他们俩治好 然后滚 |
[31:54] | I won’t ask twice. | 我不说第二次 |
[32:08] | You two need to be more careful. | 你们俩个要更加小心 |
[32:11] | Yeah,I’m starting to get that. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[32:12] | Your frat brothers are bigger dicks than I thought. | 你的兄弟比我预计得要混账 |
[32:15] | I don’t mean the angels. | 我说的不是天使 |
[32:17] | Lucifer is circling his vessel. | 路西法正在接近他的皮囊 |
[32:20] | And once he takes it, | 一旦他得手 |
[32:21] | Those hex bags won’t be enough to protect you. | 巫毒袋就帮不了你们了 |
[32:28] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[32:29] | An Enochian Sigil. | 以诺派印记 |
[32:32] | It’ll hide you from every angel in creation, | 它能让任何天使都无法发现你们 |
[32:35] | Including Lucifer. | 包括路西法 |
[32:36] | What,you just brand us with it? | 什么 你把那东西印在我们身上了 |
[32:37] | No. I carved it into your ribs. | 不 我刻在你们肋骨上了 |
[32:41] | Hey,Cass,were you really dead? | 卡西 你真的死了吗 |
[32:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:49] | Then how are you back? | 那你怎么回来的 |
[33:09] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[33:12] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[33:17] | You’re dreaming,Nick. | 这是梦 尼克 |
[33:21] | But it doesn’t mean this isn’t real. | 但并不是说这不是真的 |
[33:24] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[33:30] | I’m not your wife,Nick. | 我不是你妻子 尼克 |
[33:32] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[33:37] | An angel? | 天使 |
[33:38] | My name is Lucifer. | 我叫路西法 |
[33:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:46] | Naturally. | 这是自然 |
[33:50] | Could you do me a favor there,Satan, | 能帮我个忙吗 撒旦 |
[33:52] | And remind me to quit drinking before I go to bed? | 提醒我以后睡前别喝酒 |
[33:55] | I’m here because you’re special,Nick. | 我来是因为你很特别 尼克 |
[33:57] | There’s very,very few people like you. | 像你这样的人非常非常少 |
[34:02] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[34:04] | You’re a vessel — a very powerful vessel. | 你是一个皮囊 一个完美而强大的皮囊 |
[34:09] | Meaning what,exactly? | 确切地说 那意味着什么呢 |
[34:12] | I need to take control of your mind and your body. | 我需要借用并支配你的身体和意识 |
[34:19] | To be honest… | 老实说 |
[34:21] | It’ll probably be unpleasant for you. | 对你而言可能非常难受 |
[34:23] | But it is necessary. | 但却不得不这样 |
[34:25] | Okay,look… | 够了 听着 |
[34:27] | If it’s just the same to you,I think I’d like to wake up now. | 为了你我好 我想还是立马醒来得好 |
[34:30] | I told you — this is real. | 我说过了 这是真的 |
[34:34] | Don’t be afraid. | 不用害怕 |
[34:36] | This is your choice. | 一切都取决于你 |
[34:40] | You need to invite me in. | 得由你来邀请我 |
[34:42] | Even if this is real — | 即使是真的 |
[34:43] | Which it’s not,but assuming it was — | 就算是假的 也先假设是真的 |
[34:47] | Why the hell would I do something like that? | 我又凭什么要答应做这种事儿呢 |
[34:51] | You people misunderstand me. | 你们人类完全误会我了 |
[34:54] | You call me “Satan” and “Devil,” but… | 你们称我为撒旦为魔鬼 但 |
[34:59] | Do you know my crime? | 但你们真得了解我的罪孽吗 |
[35:02] | I loved God too much. | 我曾经那么深爱着上帝 |
[35:05] | And for that,he betrayed me — | 尽管如此 他还是遗弃了我 |
[35:08] | Punished me. | 并惩罚我 |
[35:11] | Just as he’s punished you. | 就像他惩罚你那样 |
[35:14] | After all,how could god stand idly by | 否则 上帝怎么能眼睁睁地 |
[35:18] | While that man broke into your home | 那家伙闯入你家还将你的妻小 |
[35:20] | And butchered your family in their beds? | 血溅于床而袖手旁观呢 |
[35:24] | There are only two rational answers,Nick | 只有两种解释 尼克 |
[35:26] | Either he’s sadistic… | 要么是他本就残暴嗜血 |
[35:30] | Or he simply doesn’t care. | 要么就是他压根就漠不关心 |
[35:35] | You’re angry. | 你很愤怒 |
[35:37] | You have every right to be angry. | 你绝对有理由愤怒 |
[35:39] | I am angry,too. | 我也很愤怒 |
[35:42] | That’s why I want to find him | 所以我才想要把他找出来 |
[35:44] | Hold him accountable for his actions. | 让他对这一切交代清楚 |
[35:47] | Just because he created us | 不能因为他创造了我们 |
[35:48] | Doesn’t mean he can toy with us,like playthings. | 我们就该让他随意愚弄 任他鱼肉 |
[35:51] | If I help you… | 如果我帮了你 |
[35:55] | Can you bring back my family? | 你能让我的家人回到我身边吗 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:00] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[36:05] | But I can give you the next best thing. | 但我能给你其他更好的东西 |
[36:12] | God did this to you,Nick. | 上帝如此待你 尼克 |
[36:16] | And I can give you justice. | 而我能还你公道 |
[36:19] | Peace. | 还你安宁 |
[36:22] | How do I know you’re telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你现在所说的是真的呢 |
[36:25] | Because,contrary to popular belief, | 因为 和你们所知的恰恰相反 |
[36:28] | I don’t lie. | 我不会说谎 |
[36:32] | I don’t need to. | 更不需要说谎 |
[36:35] | What I need… | 我需要的 |
[36:38] | Is you. | 就是你 |
[36:44] | Nick,I need you to say yes. | 尼克 我需要你说声同意 |
[36:59] | Then yes. | 那么 我同意 |
[37:19] | “unlikely to walk again”?! | 什么叫可能再无法行走了 |
[37:21] | Why,you snot-nosed son of a bitch! | 为什么啊 你这嘴上无毛的二愣子 |
[37:23] | Wait till I get out of this bed! | 等我下了这床 |
[37:26] | I’ll use my game leg and kick your friggin’ ass! | 看我不用这条瘸腿踢爆你的屁屁 |
[37:29] | Yeah,you better run! | 对啊 最好能跑快点儿 |
[37:32] | You believe that yahoo? | 你们信那蠢货的话吗 |
[37:34] | Screw him. you’ll be fine. | 由他去吧 你绝对会好起来的 |
[37:38] | So,let me ask the million-dollar question. | 不过 让我问个超级重要的问题先 |
[37:41] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[37:46] | We save as many as we can for as long as we can,I guess. | 我想 就只能尽最大努力能救多少是多少了 |
[37:49] | It’s bad. | 虽然那根本就是垂死挣扎 |
[37:51] | Whoever wins,heaven or hell,we’re boned. | 管他是天堂还是地狱赢了 我们都是垫背的 |
[37:53] | What if we win? | 那如果是我们赢了呢 |
[37:55] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[37:56] | I mean,screw the angels and the demons | 管他天使还是恶魔 |
[37:58] | And their crap apocalypse. | 还有他们那个狗屁天启都滚一边儿去 |
[38:00] | They want to fight a war,they can find their own planet. | 他们想火拼开战 找别地儿去 |
[38:04] | This one’s ours,and I say they get the hell off it. | 这儿可是我们的地盘 绝不让他们在这儿随便撒野 |
[38:07] | We take ’em all on. we kill the devil. | 我们就跟他们来硬的 遇魔杀魔 |
[38:09] | Hell,we even kill Michael if we have to. | 如有必要杀了米迦勒也在所不惜 |
[38:10] | But we do it our own damn selves. | 但这一切都得由我们自己做主 |
[38:13] | And how are we supposed to do all this,genius? | 那我们要怎么办到这一切呢 我的天才 |
[38:16] | I got no idea. | 我还没头绪呢 |
[38:18] | But what I do have is a g.e.d. | 但就我个人而言 我已经万事俱备了 |
[38:21] | And a “give ’em hell” attitude,and I’ll figure it out. | 只需要来一阵东风 我就能直捣皇穴了 |
[38:26] | You are nine kinds of crazy,boy. | 小子 你果真是个冲动的单细胞生物 |
[38:30] | It’s been said. | 早听你们说过了 |
[38:33] | Listen,you stay on the mend. | 听着 你呆这儿好好养伤 |
[38:35] | We’ll see you in a bit. | 我们迟些再来看你 |
[38:39] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[38:43] | I was awake. | 我当时是清醒的 |
[38:47] | I know what I said back there. | 我很清楚自己说过什么 |
[38:50] | I just want you to know that… | 我只想告诉你 |
[38:53] | That was the demon talking. | 那些话并非我本意 |
[38:59] | I ain’t cutting you out,boy. | 我决不会弃你于不顾 孩子 |
[39:02] | Not ever. | 永远都不会 |
[39:08] | Thanks,Bobby. | 谢谢你 鲍比 |
[39:11] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[39:12] | I deserve a damn medal for this, | 我这次负伤应得勋章奖励的 |
[39:14] | But…you’re welcome. | 不过 别客气 |
[39:27] | You know,I was thinking,Dean | 我在想 迪恩 |
[39:29] | Maybe we could go after The Colt. | 也许我们可以再重造柯尔特枪 |
[39:31] | Why? what difference would that make? | 为什么 重造它有什么特别吗 |
[39:32] | Well,we could use it on Lucifer. | 我们可以用它来对付路西法 |
[39:34] | I mean,you just said back there — | 你刚刚不也说了要回来吗 |
[39:35] | I just said a bunch of crap for Bobby’s benefit. | 我刚刚那堆废话只是宽慰鲍比而已 |
[39:39] | I mean… I’ll fight. | 我是说 我会奋战 |
[39:42] | I’ll fight till the last man,but let’s at least be honest. | 我一定会奋战到最后一刻 但坦白而言 |
[39:45] | I mean,we don’t stand a snowball’s chance, | 我们压根就没有任何机会 |
[39:47] | And you know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[39:49] | I mean,hell,you of all people know that. | 该死的 你们大家都心知肚明得很 |
[39:51] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[39:58] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 你是不是有话想对我说 |
[40:07] | I tried,Sammy. | 我努力试过了 萨姆 |
[40:10] | I mean,I really tried. | 我真得努力尝试过了 |
[40:13] | But I just can’t keep pretending that everything’s all right. | 但我真得无法再继续假装一切如初 |
[40:18] | Because it’s not. | 因为已经无法如初了 |
[40:21] | And it’s never going to be. | 已经再也回不去了 |
[40:22] | You chose a demon over your own brother, | 你竟然选择了恶魔而不是我 |
[40:25] | And look what happened. | 接下来瞧瞧着发生的一切 |
[40:27] | I would give anything — anything — | 我愿意用任何 任何东西 |
[40:30] | To take it all back. | 来弥补发生的一切 |
[40:31] | I know you would. | 我知道你愿意 |
[40:34] | And I know how sorry you are. I do. | 更知道你有多后悔多愧疚 我很清楚 |
[40:38] | But,man… | 但 我的老弟 |
[40:41] | You were the one that I depended on the most. | 你曾是我唯一的最信任的依靠 |
[40:45] | And you let me down in ways that I can’t even… | 然而你让我心寒的方式是我从没有.. |
[40:53] | I’m just — | 我只是 |
[40:54] | I’m having a hard time forgiving and forgetting here. | 要我现在就忘记并原谅你实在有点儿难 |
[40:57] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[41:01] | What can I do? | 我要怎么去弥补呢 |
[41:05] | Honestly? | 想听真话吗 |
[41:08] | Nothing. | 没法弥补 |
[41:12] | I just don’t… | 我只是没办法 |
[41:15] | I don’t think that we can ever be what we were. | 我想我们已经无法回到以前了 |
[41:18] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[41:22] | I just don’t think I can trust you. | 我已经无法再信任你了 |