时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You think i’ll take one look at a demon | 你以为我看一眼恶魔 |
[00:05] | And suddenly fall off the wagon, | 就会突然忘乎所以了 |
[00:07] | As if,after everything,i haven’t learned my lesson. | 好像经过了那么多事我还没得到教训似的 |
[00:09] | Well,have you | 难道不是吗 |
[00:11] | This is my girlfriend,jessica. | 这是我女朋友 杰西卡 |
[00:13] | No! jess! | 不! 杰西卡! |
[00:15] | So,what are you gonna do | 下一步你怎么说 |
[00:16] | You just gonna live some normal,apple-pie life | 你希望过着普通人般的生活 |
[00:18] | Not normal. safe. | 不是普通 是安全 |
[00:19] | I’m a vessel | 我是一具皮囊 |
[00:20] | You’re the vessel. michael’s vessel. | 你是一具皮囊 米伽勒的皮囊 |
[00:22] | The answer’s no. | 这绝不可能 |
[00:23] | Where’s cass | 卡西迪奥在哪里 |
[00:25] | The archangel smote the crap out of him. | 大天使长会杀死那个背叛者 |
[00:26] | How are you… | 你怎么会… |
[00:27] | Alive | 还活着 |
[00:29] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题非常好 |
[00:30] | I just wish i could save people,like i used to. | 我希望我可以像以前那样拯救苍生 |
[00:32] | What — you mean when you were all hopped up on demon blood | 你意思说你想继续吸食恶魔血液 |
[00:35] | Your plan to kill lucifer. | 你打算杀了路西法 |
[00:36] | It’s foolish. it can’t be done. | 这很愚蠢 那根本没用 |
[00:38] | I have the solution. | 我找到了解决之道 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna find god. | 我要找到上帝 |
[00:41] | Try new mexico. i hear he’s on a tortilla. | 不如去新墨西哥洲找找 听说他幻化成墨西哥薄饼神了 |
[00:43] | I killed two angels this week. | 这星期我已经杀了俩天使了 |
[00:45] | I rebelled. and i did it — all of it — for you. | 我成了背叛者 这一切 都是拜你所赐 |
[00:48] | And you failed. | 全因为你的过失所致 |
[00:49] | I’m in no shape to be hunting. | 我无法继续猎杀恶魔了 |
[00:51] | Maybe it’s best we just go our separate ways. | 可能的话我们最好分开行动 |
[00:53] | Well,i think you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[01:17] | Hey,baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[01:20] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[01:23] | Jessica | 杰西卡 |
[01:25] | I’m dreaming. | 我是在做梦吧 |
[01:28] | Or you’re not. | 你答错了 |
[01:31] | What’s the difference i’m here. | 我在这儿有区别么 |
[01:38] | I miss you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[01:41] | I know. | 我了解 |
[01:44] | I miss you,too. | 我也想你 |
[01:48] | What are you doing,sam | 你在做什么 萨姆 |
[01:53] | What do you mean | 你指什么 |
[01:54] | Running away. | 逃避 |
[01:56] | Haven’t we been down this road before | 我们可没有分手 |
[01:59] | No. | 当然没有 |
[02:00] | It’s different now. | 不过今非昔比 |
[02:02] | Really | 真的吗 |
[02:04] | Last time,i wanted to be normal. | 以前我只想回到正常人的生活 |
[02:07] | This time… i know i’m a freak. | 现在我明白自己是个怪物 |
[02:12] | Which is all a big ball of semantics. | 这只是文字游戏 |
[02:14] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[02:16] | No. | 我不明白 |
[02:16] | Even at stanford,you knew. | 在斯坦福大学的时候你就知道了 |
[02:19] | You knew there was something dark inside of you. | 你明白身体里有某种邪恶的力量 |
[02:22] | Deep down,maybe,but…you knew. | 事实上 也许你一开始就知道 |
[02:26] | Baby,that’s what got me killed. | 宝贝 那个东西杀了我 |
[02:30] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[02:31] | I was dead from the moment we said hello. | 我们刚打完招呼 我就挂了 |
[02:33] | No. | 不 |
[02:34] | Don’t you get it | 其实你不懂 |
[02:37] | You can’t run from yourself. | 你无法摆脱自己 |
[02:40] | Why are you running now | 你在逃避什么 |
[02:41] | Why are you here,jess | 为什么你在这里 杰西卡 |
[02:44] | Would you believe i’m actually trying to protect you | 你相不相信我是在保护你 |
[02:46] | From what | 为了什么 |
[02:47] | You. | 为了你 |
[02:50] | Sooner or later,the past is gonna catch up to you, | 过去的阴影迟早会笼罩你 |
[02:52] | Like it always does. | 和过去一样 |
[02:53] | You know what happens then | 你明白会发生什么 |
[02:56] | People die. | 人们逐渐死去 |
[03:00] | Baby,the people closest to you die. | 宝贝 他们的死和你密切相关 |
[03:02] | Well,don’t worry,because i won’t make that mistake again. | 好吧 别担心 我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[03:06] | Same song,different verse. | 同样的歌 不同的调 |
[03:10] | Things are never gonna change with you. | 你并没有因此而改变 |
[03:13] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[04:20] | Hi,i’m detective bill buckner. | 你好 我是比尔·巴克纳探长 |
[04:22] | Yes how can i help you,detective | 我能帮你点什么 探长 |
[04:24] | I’m here about those patients — the exsanguinated ones. | 关于那些贫血患者 |
[04:40] | Eat it,twilight. | 吃吧 你快死了 |
[05:58] | God! | 老天! |
[06:00] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[06:03] | Hello,Dean. | 你好呀 迪恩 |
[06:09] | Cass… | 卡西… |
[06:11] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们商量好的 |
[06:13] | Personal space | 留点私人空间 |
[06:16] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[06:20] | How’d you find me | 你怎么找到我的 |
[06:22] | I thought i was flying below the angel radar. | 我以为自己屏蔽了天使雷达网了呢 |
[06:24] | You are. | 没错 |
[06:26] | Bobby told me where you were. | 是鲍比告诉我你在这儿的 |
[06:31] | Where’s Sam | 萨姆呢? |
[06:36] | Me and Sam are taking separate vacations for a while. | 我和萨姆要暂时分开一阵 |
[06:41] | So… did you find god yet | 那…你找到上帝了吗? |
[06:44] | More importantly,can i have my damn necklace back,please | 我更关心的是我啥时能要回我的项链呀 |
[06:46] | No,i haven’t found him. | 不 我还没找到他 |
[06:48] | That’s why i’m here. i need your help. | 所以我才来找你 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:50] | With what — a god hunt | 干嘛? 一起寻找上帝吗? |
[06:52] | I’m not interested. | 我才没有兴趣 |
[06:53] | It’s not god. it’s someone else. | 不是指上帝 而是其他人 |
[06:57] | Who | 谁 |
[06:58] | It’s an archangel. | 是大天使之一 |
[07:01] | The one who killed me. | 就是他杀死了我 |
[07:03] | Excuse me | 你说什么 |
[07:04] | His name is raphael. | 他的名字是拉斐尔 |
[07:07] | You were wasted by a teenage mutant ninja angel | 你被一个忍者神龟天使给废了? |
[07:10] | I’ve heard whispers that he’s walking the earth. | 我从天上听说他正在人间 |
[07:13] | This is a rare opportunity. | 这下机会难得 |
[07:15] | For what — revenge | 找他干嘛? 为了复仇吗? |
[07:17] | Information. | 是为了获取情报 |
[07:18] | So,what — you think if you find this dude, | 你是说 等你找到那家伙 |
[07:20] | He’s just gonna spill god’s address | 就能套出上帝的住址了吗? |
[07:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:24] | Because we are gonna trap him and interrogate him. | 因为我们要困住他后来审问 |
[07:30] | You’re serious about this. | 你是认真的吗 |
[07:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:38] | So,what — i’m thelma and you’re louise, | 那我们就是末路狂花组合 |
[07:40] | And we’re just gonna hold hands | 赤手空拳地 |
[07:41] | And sail off this cliff together | 去怒海争锋吗 |
[07:49] | Give me one good reason why i should do this. | 我为什么要帮你 给我个理由 |
[07:52] | Because you’re michael’s vessel, | 因为你是米迦勒的皮囊 |
[07:54] | And no angel will dare harm you. | 天使不敢伤害你 |
[07:57] | Oh,so i’m your bullet shield | 把我当成你的挡箭牌吗? |
[07:59] | I need your help… | 我需要你的帮助… |
[08:03] | Because you are the only one who will help me. | 因为只有你肯帮我 |
[08:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:18] | All right. fine. | 那好吧 |
[08:21] | Where is he | 他在哪儿? |
[08:22] | Maine. | 缅因州 |
[08:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:26] | What | 怎么了 |
[08:27] | Last time you zapped me someplace, | 上次你把我瞬移到某个地方后 |
[08:29] | I didn’t poop for a week. | 害得我便秘了一个星期 |
[08:32] | We’re driving. | 我们开车去 |
[08:34] | Hey,Keith,you play | 嘿 凯斯 你来玩吗 |
[08:36] | That depends — what are we playing for | 要看我们赌什么 |
[08:40] | World peace. | 为世界和平 |
[08:43] | Oh,is that all | 就这样吗? |
[08:45] | Can i ask you something | 能问你个事儿吗? |
[08:47] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[08:49] | You finish that,uh,crossword puzzle in the kitchen | 是你做完厨房里的填字游戏的吗? |
[08:52] | Uh,i-i guess. why | 我想是吧 怎么了? |
[08:54] | The new york times saturday crossword | 那可是纽约时报周六版的填字游戏啊 |
[08:59] | Was it | 真的吗 |
[09:02] | You blow into town last week. you don’t talk to anybody. | 上周你突然出现在这个小镇里不和任何人说话 |
[09:05] | You’re obviously highly educated. | 在我看你显然是受过高等教育 |
[09:07] | -You’re like this… -riddle wrapped | -你简直就像是… -散发神秘气息 |
[09:09] | Inside an enigma wra | 的谜一般的人物吗? |
[09:12] | Here’s what we play for. | 我们现在来赌这个 |
[09:13] | When i win,you buy me dinner and tell me your life story. | 我赢的话 你就请我吃晚饭 并告诉我有关你的事 |
[09:20] | Sounds fair. | 听起来挺不错 |
[09:31] | Very misterioso. | 你真是太神秘了 |
[09:33] | Freak hail,lightning strikes — | 异物冰雹 闪电袭击 |
[09:35] | -I like it. now fire consuming the | -我喜欢 -目前哈雷镇 |
[09:36] | Town of hawley | 正遭受大伙侵袭 |
[09:38] | Locals say what started as a torrential hailstorm | 据当地居民称 傍晚时分 |
[09:40] | Late this afternoon | 起先是出现暴雨冰雹 |
[09:42] | Suddenly turned to massive lightning strikes. | 之后骤然突现剧烈闪电袭击 |
[09:44] | That triggered the fire now consuming more than 20 acres | 闪电引起的森林大火 现已蔓延20英亩 |
[09:46] | Here along the route 17 corridor. | 正沿着17号公路肆虐 |
[09:48] | County officials are advising all hawley residents | 郡政府建议哈雷镇全体居民 |
[09:51] | To prepare for what could become mandatory evacuations. | 做好准备以应对可能的强制疏散 |
[09:54] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[09:56] | Is it me,or does it seem like the end of the world. | 就像世界末日到了 |
[10:05] | We’re here why | 就是这儿 |
[10:08] | A deputy sheriff laid eyes on the archangel. | 一个县副治安官见过天使长 |
[10:11] | And he still has eyes | 他没失明吗 |
[10:13] | All right,what’s the plan | 好的 计划是什么 |
[10:15] | We… | 我们 |
[10:17] | Tell the officer that he witnessed an angel of the lord. | 告诉那位官员 他见到了主的使者 |
[10:20] | Then the officer will tell us where the angel is. | 然后那位官员告诉我们天使长在哪里 |
[10:24] | Are you serious | 你真的要这么做 |
[10:25] | You’re gonna walk in there and tell him the truth | 你走进去告诉他真相 |
[10:26] | Why not | 为什么不呢 |
[10:27] | Because… we’re humans. | 因为 我们是凡人 |
[10:30] | And when humans want something really,really bad… | 如果凡人们想干些非常坏的事情 |
[10:37] | We lie. | 我们就撒谎 |
[10:39] | Why | 为什么 |
[10:40] | Because…that’s how you become president. | 因为 这样你才能当上总统 |
[10:46] | Deputy Framingham | 弗明汉副官 |
[10:50] | Alonzo Mosely,FBI. | 阿朗佐·莫斯利 联邦调查局的 |
[10:52] | This is my partner,Eddie Moscone. | 这位是我的搭档 埃迪·莫斯康 |
[10:55] | Also FBI. | 也是联邦调查局的 |
[11:05] | He’s,uh,he’s new. | 他是新手 |
[11:07] | Mind if we ask you a few questions | 不介意我们问你几个问题吧 |
[11:09] | Yeah. sure. talk here,though. | 可以 到这里谈吧 |
[11:12] | Hearing’s all blown to hell in this one. | 耳朵几乎都快听不到东西了 |
[11:15] | That happen recently | 刚刚有事故? |
[11:17] | Yeah — the gas-station thing. | 是的 加油站的事 |
[11:19] | That’s why you’re here,isn’t it | 所以你们才会来 不是吗 |
[11:23] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[11:24] | Do you mind just,uh,running us through what happened | 你不介意把刚才发生的事讲给我们吧 |
[11:29] | Well,call came in — | 接到报警电话 |
[11:31] | Disturbance out at the pump ‘n’ go on route 4. | 四号公路的加油站外有骚乱 |
[11:33] | What kind of disturbance | 什么样的骚乱 |
[11:35] | Would not have believed my eyes | 如果不是亲眼所见 |
[11:36] | If i hadn’t seen it myself. | 我是不会相信眼前发生的一切 |
[11:38] | We’re talking a riot — full-scale. | 我说的是暴乱 一场大规模的 |
[11:40] | -How many -30,40. | -多少人 -30 40 |
[11:43] | In all-out,kill-or-be-killed combat. | 所有的人 相互杀戮 |
[11:45] | Any idea what set them off | 是什么让他们发生冲突 |
[11:48] | It’s angels and demons,probably. | 很可能是天使和恶魔们 |
[11:50] | They’re skirmishing all over the globe. | 他们在世界上经常开战 |
[11:52] | Come again what did he say | 他讲的什么 我没听明白 |
[11:54] | -Demons. -Nothing. | -恶魔们 -没什么 |
[11:57] | Demons,you know — drink,adultery. | 心魔 你知道的 嗜酒 奸淫 |
[12:00] | We all have our demons,Walt. right | 我们都有自己的心魔 沃尔特 |
[12:04] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[12:07] | Anyway… what happened next | 不管怎样 接下来发生了什么 |
[12:09] | Freakin’ explosion,that’s what. | 怪异的爆炸 那是 |
[12:11] | Oh,they said it was one of those underground gas tanks, | 他们说是地下的一个汽油灌 |
[12:14] | But,uh… i don’t think so. | 但我不这么认为 |
[12:17] | Why not | 为什么 |
[12:18] | It wasn’t your usual fireball. it was,um… | 那不是普通的火球 那是… |
[12:20] | Pure white. | 纯白的 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:24] | Gas station was leveled. | 加油站在地面上 |
[12:27] | Everyone was… | 每个人都… |
[12:30] | It was just horrible. | 那真是太可怕了 |
[12:33] | Then I see this one guy,kneeling there, | 然后我看到有一个人跪在那里 |
[12:36] | Real focused-like. | 那么的聚精会神 |
[12:38] | Not a damn scratch on him. | 他身上没有一点伤 |
[12:40] | You know him | 你认识他 |
[12:41] | Donnie Finnerman — mechanic there. | 唐尼·芬尼曼 那里的机械师 |
[12:43] | And let me guess — | 让我猜猜 |
[12:44] | He just,uh… vanished into thin air | 他随后就消失了 |
[12:47] | Uh,no,kolchak. | 没有 |
[12:49] | He’s down at st. pete’s. | 他在圣彼得医院 |
[12:53] | St. pete’s. | 圣彼得医院 |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:00] | I take it that’s not raphael anymore. | 我猜他不是拉斐尔了 |
[13:03] | Just an empty vessel. | 只是一副空皮囊 |
[13:04] | So,is this what I’m looking at | 那么米迦勒从我身体出来后 |
[13:06] | When michael jumps my bones | 我也是这幅德行了 |
[13:08] | No,not at all. | 不 一点也不是 |
[13:09] | Michael is much more powerful. | 米迦勒的力量更强 |
[13:11] | It’ll be far worse for you. | 它对你将会更糟 |
[13:15] | The Book of Revelation | 启示录 |
[13:33] | Sam | 萨姆 |
[13:34] | Hey,bobby. how you doin’ | 鲍比 你还好吗 |
[13:37] | Well,I aren’t runnin’ any marathons,but… | 我没有去跑马拉松 |
[13:40] | I’ll live. | 可我还活着 |
[13:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:42] | Uh,garber,oklahoma. | 加伯 俄克拉荷马州 |
[13:45] | I found a town up the road showing some revelation omens. | 我发现有个镇上出现了启示 |
[13:48] | What omens | 什么征兆 |
[13:49] | All right,listen to this. | 好吧 听这个 |
[13:50] | And upon his rising, | 在他到来之后 |
[13:51] | There shall be hail and fire mixed with blood. | 将会有冰雹与大火并带着鲜血 |
[13:53] | Well,ain’t that delightful. | 听着可不怎么令人愉快 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | We already got hailstorms and fires. | 刚发生过雹灾和火灾 |
[13:57] | I’m guessing blood can’t be too far behind. | 我猜鲜血不久就会来到 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | What | 什么 |
[14:03] | There a reason you’re calling | 你打来就是为了这事 |
[14:08] | Dean didn’t tell you | 迪恩没跟你说吗 |
[14:09] | He told me. | 他跟我说了 |
[14:11] | Yeah,well… so I just thought | 哦 我想你应该知道 |
[14:13] | You might want to find out who’s in the area, | 哪些猎人 |
[14:15] | Put a man on this. | 熟悉这个地方的 |
[14:16] | Okay,let me see if I can think | 好吧 我看看能不能找到 |
[14:18] | Of the best hunter who might be in the immediate vicinity. | 就近的最好的猎人 |
[14:22] | Oh — that’d be you. | 就是你了 |
[14:25] | I can’t,Bobby. I’m sitting this one out. | 我不行 鲍比 我不参与这些事了 |
[14:27] | – Sam — – I got to go. | -萨姆 -我挂了 |
[14:28] | – I’m so sorry. – Hold on. sam. | -抱歉 -等等 萨姆 |
[15:00] | Where have you been | 你去哪儿了 |
[15:01] | Jerusalem. | 耶路撒冷 |
[15:03] | Oh. How was it | 是吗 那里怎样 |
[15:04] | Arid. | 干旱 |
[15:07] | What is that | 这是什么 |
[15:08] | It’s oil. | 油 |
[15:09] | It’s very special and very rare. | 这油很独特 珍稀少有 |
[15:14] | Okay,are we gonna…trap Raphael with a nice vinaigrette | 我们就用这瓶香料油来抓拉斐尔啰 |
[15:18] | No. | 不是 |
[15:19] | So,this ritual of yours,when’s it got to go down | 那你们这仪式什么时候开始 |
[15:21] | Sunrise. | 日出时 |
[15:24] | Tell me something — you keep saying we’re gonna trap this guy | 告诉我 你一直说抓住个家伙 |
[15:25] | But isn’t that kind of like | 不是一招半式 |
[15:27] | Trapping a hurricane with a butterfly net | 就能抓到的 |
[15:29] | No. It’s harder. | 是的 这次更难 |
[15:31] | Do we have any chance of surviving this | 有活命的机会没 |
[15:33] | You do. | 你有 |
[15:37] | So,odds are,you’re a dead man tomorrow | 就是说 今天是你最后一晚了 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:44] | Well,last night on earth. | 在地球上的最后一夜 |
[15:46] | What,uh… what are your plans | 你有什么打算 |
[15:50] | I just thought I’d sit here quietly. | 静静地坐在这里 |
[15:55] | Dude. Come on. Anything | 老兄 说吧 任何事都可以 |
[15:57] | Hmm booze,women | 女人 花天酒地 |
[16:04] | You have been with a woman before,right | 你以前有跟女人交往过 对吧 |
[16:06] | Or an angel,at least | 至少跟天使有过 |
[16:10] | You mean to tell me you’ve never been up there | 你不会想说 你还没有 |
[16:13] | Doing a little cloud-seeding | 做过一次吧 |
[16:14] | Look,I’ve never had occasion,okay | 我根本没那闲功夫 好吗 |
[16:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Let me tell you something. | 我说吧 |
[16:27] | There are two things that I know for certain. | 有两件事我置信不疑 |
[16:28] | One,Bert and Ernie are gay. | 一 伯特和厄尼是同性恋(美动画片《芝麻街》两主角) |
[16:31] | Two,you are not gonna die a virgin. | 二 你死之前得享受一次人间性福 |
[16:35] | Not on my watch. | 我不关心这个 |
[16:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:44] | Hey,Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[16:47] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[16:50] | Sam what happened to Keith | -萨姆 -凯斯怎么回事 |
[16:55] | W-what | 什么 |
[16:56] | He called you Sam. | 他叫你萨姆 |
[16:58] | Yeah,uh… Sam’s my middle name. | 是 萨姆是我的中名 |
[17:00] | Keith Sam | 凯斯 萨姆 |
[17:03] | Man,I’m sorry. | 真抱歉啊 |
[17:04] | Well,actually,it’s,uh,Samuel, | 其实是叫萨姆埃尔 |
[17:06] | So it’s not quite as dumb as it sounds. | 就不像听起来那么蠢了 |
[17:09] | Are you guys friends | 你们是朋友吗 |
[17:11] | Huntin’ buddies with his dad. | 跟他老爸一起打猎的 |
[17:13] | But Samuel here is quite the hunter himself. | 不过萨姆埃尔已经是独自打猎的高手了 |
[17:18] | You kill deer and things | 你捕杀鹿之类的动物吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah,and things. | 是的 是那类的 |
[17:21] | Uh,why don’t I get you guys some drinks | 我们不妨去喝一杯吧 |
[17:25] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to bust you back there. | 抱歉这么冒然来打扰你了 |
[17:28] | No,it,uh,it’s all right. | 不会 没关系 |
[17:31] | So,what’s up | 说正事吧 |
[17:32] | Well,Bobby called. | 鲍比电话我了 |
[17:33] | And | 然后呢 |
[17:34] | You were right — | 你说对了 |
[17:35] | Major demon block party going on. | 大部分恶魔都过来聚会了 |
[17:38] | But why what are they up to | 但他们为什么原因来了 |
[17:39] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[17:40] | Bobby told us you were off limits. | 鲍比说 你已经不参与此事了 |
[17:43] | That true | 是真的吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 是真的 |
[17:48] | Well,that’s fine in theory and all, | 照理说 这没关系 |
[17:50] | But we could really use all hands on deck here. | 但是我们现在必须召集足够人手 |
[17:52] | I know you could. | 你们能行的 |
[17:55] | But I can’t. I’m sorry. | 但别算我 抱歉 |
[17:57] | Why not | 为什么不行呢 |
[18:00] | It’s personal. | 是私事 |
[18:02] | Look,Sam,no offense,but,uh,what baggage is so heavy, | 听着萨姆 无意冒犯 到底是什么负担这么重 |
[18:04] | It can’t be stowed away for the freakin’ apocalypse,huh | 甚至让你无视该死的天启的活 |
[18:09] | Like I said… | 我说了 |
[18:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:11] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉 |
[18:13] | Heard you the first time. | 第一句话就说了这个 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[18:20] | More for us,then,right | 接着还有更多我们要做的 |
[18:23] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[18:24] | But,hey — beers are on you when we get back. | 不过等我们回来的时候啤酒你得准备好 |
[18:28] | Yeah,you bet. | 那当然 |
[18:33] | So,your parents were drunk when they named you, | 你父母指定你去猎小鹿的时候喝醉了 |
[18:35] | And you shoot bambi | 然后你向小鹿斑比抬起了枪 |
[18:37] | I-it’s a…long story. | 这个说来话长 |
[18:39] | That is it. | 换句话说 |
[18:40] | Enough with the kung-fu,wandering-the-earth thing. | 你有足够的野外生存经验 |
[18:43] | I’m gonna buy you dinner,and we’re gonna talk. | 我去买点吃的 我们继续谈 |
[18:47] | Lindsey,i can’t. | 琳赛 我不行 |
[18:48] | No. the only way to avoid bloodshed is to say yes. | 不行 唯一能避免流血的方法是答应 |
[19:06] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[19:07] | This is a den of iniquity. | 这是一个罪恶的地方 |
[19:09] | I should not be here. | 我不应该出现在这里 |
[19:10] | Dude,you full-on rebelled against heaven. | 兄弟 你全力反抗上天 |
[19:14] | Iniquity is one of the perks. | 罪恶就当是一个额外补贴 |
[19:17] | Showtime. | 表演时刻 |
[19:19] | Hi. what’s your name | 你好 你叫什么名字? |
[19:27] | Cass! | 卡西 |
[19:28] | His name is cass. what’s your name | 他的名字是卡西 你的呢? |
[19:30] | Chastity. | 纯洁 |
[19:31] | Chastity | 纯洁 |
[19:34] | Is that kismet or what,buddy huh | 是不是命运安排什么的?老兄 |
[19:37] | Well,he likes you,and you like him,so… | 很好 他喜欢你 你也喜欢他 所以… |
[19:40] | Dayenu. | [希伯来语] |
[19:43] | Mm. come on,baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[19:48] | Oh,hey. listen. | 听着 |
[19:51] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[19:53] | If she asks for a credit card,no. | 如果她要求信用卡支付 没有 |
[19:55] | Now,just stick to the basics,okay | 现在 记住基本常识 知道么? |
[19:57] | Do not order off the menu. | 不要退缩 |
[19:59] | Go get her,tiger. | 跟她去吧 猛男 |
[20:02] | Don’t make me push you. | 别让我推你 |
[20:11] | Cheers to you. | 干杯 |
[20:17] | Get out of my face! | 滚出我的视线 |
[20:19] | No! leave me alone! | 离我远点儿 |
[20:21] | Bastard! screw you,jerk! | 混蛋 去你妈的 废物 |
[20:24] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[20:26] | Screw you,too! god! | 你也不是好鸟 天哪 |
[20:28] | Ohh! jerk! | 混球 |
[20:30] | What the hell did you do | 你到底做什么了? |
[20:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:33] | I just looked at her in the eyes | 我只是看着她的眼睛 |
[20:34] | And told her it wasn’t her fault | 告诉她这不是她的错 |
[20:36] | That her father,gene,ran off. | 她的父亲已经死了 |
[20:38] | It was because he hated his job at the post office. | 那是因为他讨厌在邮局工作 |
[20:41] | Oh,no,man. | 不是吧 大哥 |
[20:43] | What | 什么? |
[20:44] | This whole industry runs on absent fathers. | 这里的一切上帝都不会出来干预 |
[20:46] | It’s — it’s the natural order. | 这是自然顺序 |
[20:50] | We should go. come on. | 我们该走了 快点儿 |
[21:02] | What’s so funny | 这太好笑了 |
[21:06] | Oh,nothing. | 没事 |
[21:09] | It’s been a long time since i’ve laughed that hard. | 好长时间我没这样大声笑过了 |
[21:14] | Oh,it’s been more than a long time. | 真的好长时间了 |
[21:17] | Years. | 好几年 |
[21:22] | So… | 所以… |
[21:24] | You gonna tell me who those guys back there really were | 你准备告诉我回到这里的那些人的真实身份 |
[21:26] | And don’t say hunting buddies. | 不要说是狩猎伙伴 |
[21:29] | Okay. um… | 好吧 |
[21:32] | We used to be in the same business together. | 我们曾经一起做同一事业 |
[21:34] | What business | 什么事业 |
[21:37] | How’s your salad | 你的沙拉怎么样? |
[21:43] | Witness protection,right you’re mafia | 收保护费 你是黑手党 |
[21:46] | I’m not mafia. | 我不是黑手党 |
[21:48] | Okay. i get it. | 好 我懂了 |
[21:50] | I don’t mean to pry. my bad. | 我不是想打探你的隐私 我的错 |
[21:59] | I used to be in business with my brother. | 我以前和我哥哥一起做事 |
[22:02] | Truth is,i was… pretty good at the job. | 事实是我还蛮擅长那个工作 |
[22:06] | But… i made some mistakes. | 但我出了一些差错 |
[22:09] | You know,i-i did some stuff i’m not so proud of. | 你知道 我做了一些我觉得不好的事 |
[22:12] | And people got hurt. | 让人受到了伤害 |
[22:16] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[22:22] | What was your poison | 你磕的什么毒品? |
[22:25] | Sorry | 你说什么? |
[22:26] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[22:27] | You were hooked on something. i know the look. | 你对某些东西上瘾了 我熟悉那表情 |
[22:37] | Three years sober. | 清醒了3年 |
[22:39] | You work in a bar. | 你在酒吧工作 |
[22:41] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[22:44] | Look,keith … | 听着 凯斯 |
[22:46] | I don’t know you, | 我不了解你 |
[22:48] | And i’m the last person to be giving advice, | 我是最后一个给你忠告的人 |
[22:51] | But i do know that… | 但我知道 |
[22:54] | No one has ever done anything so bad, | 从来没人做过这样的坏事 |
[22:57] | They can’t be forgiven. | 他们不会原谅 |
[23:02] | That they can’t change. | 更不会改变 |
[23:25] | When the oil burns, | 当油燃烧起来时 |
[23:26] | No angel can touch or pass through the flames, | 没有天使敢靠近或是跨过火焰 |
[23:29] | Or he dies. | 除非是活得不耐烦了 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 明白 |
[23:33] | So we trap him in a steel cage of holy fire. | 也就是说我们给他套了个燃烧着圣火的牢狱之笼 |
[23:35] | But,uh,one question — | 不过 问个问题 |
[23:37] | How the hell do we get him here? | 我们要怎么召唤他降世到这人身上呢 |
[23:39] | There’s — well,almost an open phone line… | 通常 天使和他的皮囊之间 |
[23:44] | Between a vessel and his angel. | 都会存在着特别的联系 |
[23:47] | One just has to know how to dial. | 之后就只需要再用对方法就行了 |
[24:09] | I’m here,Raphael. | 我在这儿呢 拉斐尔 |
[24:13] | Come and get me,you little bastard. | 过来占有我吧 小兔崽子 |
[24:24] | Just out of curiosity,what is | 就是有那么点儿好奇 大概 |
[24:25] | The average customer wait time to speak to an archangel? | 一般我们需要等多久才能等来大天使呢 |
[24:30] | Be ready. | 随时都可能 |
[24:54] | Well,that’s a day I’ll never get back. | 靠 浪费了我一整天的时间 |
[25:01] | Dean. Wait! | 迪恩 慢着 |
[25:16] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[25:18] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[25:21] | I mean,I thought you were supposed to be impressive. | 你搞这么多不就是想多出出镜嘛 |
[25:24] | All you do is black out the room? | 结果却把房间搞得黑灯瞎火了 |
[25:26] | And the eastern seaboard. | 是这个东海岸都黑灯瞎火才对 |
[25:31] | It is a testament to my unending mercy | 如果不是遵守圣约要圣怜悯人 |
[25:34] | That I don’t smite you here and now. | 我早就给你们好看了 |
[25:36] | Or maybe you’re full of crap. | 不然就是你在信口雌黄 |
[25:40] | Maybe you’re afraid | 也许你根本就是在害怕 |
[25:42] | That god will bring Cass back to life again | 害怕上帝再次将卡西复活 |
[25:44] | And smite you,you candy-ass skirt. | 并把你好好地教训一顿 你这纸老虎 |
[25:48] | By the way — hi. I’m Dean. | 随便自我介绍下 我是迪恩 |
[25:49] | I know who you are. | 我当然知道你是那位 |
[25:52] | And now,thanks to him,I know where you are. | 而且 还要感谢他 终于让我找到了你 |
[25:56] | You won’t kill him. | 你不会对他下手 |
[25:58] | You wouldn’t dare. | 更不敢对他下手 |
[25:59] | But I will take him to Michael. | 但我可以抓他去见米迦勒 |
[26:01] | Well,that…sounds terrifying. | 哇噢 那 听起来真够吓人的 |
[26:04] | It does. | 真得很吓人 |
[26:06] | But,uh,I hate to tell you… | 但是 我又不得不告诉你 |
[26:10] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我可不会仍你摆布 |
[26:13] | Surely you remember Zachariah giving you stomach cancer. | 相信你还记得撒迦利亚赏你的那个胃癌吧 |
[26:21] | Yeah. that was — that was hilarious. | 当然 那真是 真是让人捧腹不已啊 |
[26:23] | Yes,well… | 没错 |
[26:25] | He doesn’t have anything close to my imagination. | 那对我而言不过是雕虫小技 |
[26:29] | Oh,yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[26:38] | I bet you didn’t imagine one thing. | 我敢说有一件事你肯定压根就没想到 |
[26:40] | What? | 什么 |
[26:42] | We knew you were coming,you stupid son of a bitch. | 对你的到来我们早有准备 你这杂碎 |
[27:02] | Hey,don’t look at me. it was his idea. | 嘿 别看我 是他的主意 |
[27:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[27:12] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[27:16] | Didn’t you hear? | 你真没听说吗 |
[27:18] | He’s dead,Castiel. | 他已经死了 卡西迪奥 |
[27:22] | Dead. | 早就死了 |
[27:29] | Bar’s closed. | 已经打烊了 |
[27:37] | Is there something you want to tell me,Sam? | 你是不是有事该告诉我啊 萨姆 |
[27:39] | What? | 啥 |
[27:40] | No. | 没有啊 |
[27:43] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[27:46] | I-I don’t… | 我 我不 |
[27:49] | Geez. | 老天 |
[27:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[27:53] | Where are Reggie and Steve? | 雷吉和史蒂夫呢 |
[27:55] | Oh,Steve’s good. | 史蒂夫挺好的 |
[27:56] | He’s,uh… | 他 嗯 |
[27:58] | His guts are laying roadside outside the hawley five-and-dime. | 正内脏外露地躺在街对面那间便利店外 |
[28:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:06] | “sorry” don’t cut it,Sam. | 道歉有个屁用 萨姆 |
[28:08] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[28:09] | The truth. | 实话 |
[28:13] | Okay. fine. | 好吧 既然这样 |
[28:15] | Let me give you some of my own,then. | 那就我先开个头好了 |
[28:17] | We go into town,we capture ourselves a demon, | 我们进城 来猎捕一直追踪的那个恶魔 |
[28:20] | And we get jumped by 10 more. | 然而等着我们确超过了十个 |
[28:23] | Steve bought it. | 史蒂夫就这么死于非命了 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:28] | Saying it twice don’t make it so,Sam. | 再道几次歉也无济于事 萨姆 |
[28:32] | But you see,this demon,he,uh… | 但是知道吗 有个恶魔 他 |
[28:34] | He told us things. | 他告诉了我们一些事儿 |
[28:36] | Crazy things. things about you,Sam. | 疯狂的事儿 和你有关 萨姆 |
[28:38] | Demons lie. | 恶魔们骗你们的 |
[28:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna ask you one last time. | 我在最后一次问你 |
[28:46] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[28:48] | Now! | 立刻 |
[28:52] | Lindsey! | 琳赛 |
[28:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[29:06] | There’s no other explanation. | 没别的解释了 |
[29:09] | He’s gone for good. | 只可能是他死了 |
[29:10] | Am I | 有吗 |
[29:11] | Do you remember the 20th century | 还记得20世纪的事吗 |
[29:15] | Think the 21st is going any better | 21世纪有见得比那时好吗 |
[29:18] | You think god would have let any of that happen | 你觉得如果上帝还健在 |
[29:21] | If he were alive | 他会让这些灾难发生吗 |
[29:25] | Oh,yeah | 正如你所说 |
[29:26] | Well,then who invented the chinese basket trick | 那么又是谁赋予人类下三滥招数 |
[29:29] | Careful. | 小心说话 |
[29:31] | That’s my father you’re talking about,boy. | 娃儿 你谈论的可是上帝 |
[29:33] | Yeah,who would be so proud | 是啊 不就是那个 |
[29:35] | To know that his sons started the frigging apocalypse. | 以狗屁天启而沾沾自喜的混蛋嘛 |
[29:39] | Who ran off and disappeared. | 他不仅逃跑还玩失踪 |
[29:41] | Who left no instructions and a world to run. | 留下一群无头苍蝇以及孤立无援的世界 |
[29:48] | So daddy ran away and disappeared | 那么上帝只是潜逃消失了 |
[29:52] | He didn’t happen to work for the post office,did he | 他该不会碰巧在邮局当差吧 |
[29:55] | This is funny to you | 这对你来说很有趣吗 |
[29:56] | You’re living in a godless universe. | 你当下可是活在一个无神世界里 |
[29:58] | And | 那么 |
[30:00] | What — you and the other kids | 他不在班时 你和其他天使 |
[30:02] | Just decide to throw an apocalypse while he’s gone | 就只是打算在人间开个天启吗 |
[30:04] | We’re tired. | 我们倦了 |
[30:06] | We just want it to be over. | 只想结束这一切 |
[30:09] | We just want… | 只想 |
[30:14] | Paradise. | 重回天堂 |
[30:17] | So,what — god dies and makes you the boss, | 那么上帝一死 你做了头 |
[30:20] | And you think you can do whatever you want | 你以为就能为所欲为了吗 |
[30:24] | Yes. | 正是 |
[30:25] | And whatever we want,we get. | 我们的确能随心所欲 |
[30:29] | Let’s just take it easy,okay | 别这样好吗 咱好好说话 |
[30:33] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[30:52] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[30:53] | What the demon said — it’s all true. | 恶魔说的都是真的 |
[30:56] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[30:57] | Why | 有何区别吗 |
[30:59] | Are you gonna hate me any less | 你会不那么讨厌我 |
[31:02] | Am I gonna hate myself any less | 还是我会不那么厌恶自己 |
[31:05] | What do you want | 你到底想怎样 |
[31:06] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[31:15] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[31:19] | I started the apocalypse. | 天启是我打开的 |
[31:21] | If god is dead,why have I returned | 要是上帝真死了 我又是怎么复活的 |
[31:25] | Who brought me back | 谁让我重生的 |
[31:27] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe lucifer raised you | 你是否曾想过是路西法救了你 |
[31:33] | No. | 不可能 |
[31:34] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[31:35] | He needs all the rebellious angels he can find. | 他需要所有能找到的堕落天使 |
[31:40] | You know it adds up. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[31:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:47] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[31:48] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[31:50] | Do not leave me here. | 别把我留这儿 |
[31:54] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[31:58] | Maybe one day. | 也许有一天你能找到我 |
[32:01] | But today,you’re my little bitch. | 但今天 你是我们的手下败将 |
[32:10] | What he said. | 听到他说的了吧 |
[32:19] | What is that | 那是什么 |
[32:21] | What do you think it is | 你觉得呢 |
[32:24] | It’s go juice,sammy boy. | 这是恶魔之血 小萨姆 |
[32:26] | Get that away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:27] | Away from you wrong. | 离你远点 那可是大错特错的 |
[32:29] | This is for you. | 这可是为你量身定做的 |
[32:32] | Hell,if that demon wasn’t right as rain. | 见鬼 要是那恶魔撒谎 |
[32:35] | Down the hatch,son. | 那你就都喝光试试 孩子 |
[32:37] | You’re insane. | 你这个疯子 |
[32:39] | Look,here’s what’s gonna happen. | 听着 照我说的做 |
[32:41] | You’re gonna drink this,hulk out, | 喝了这玩意 然后变身 |
[32:44] | And you’re gonna waste every one of those demon scum | 把那些杀了我好友的恶魔 |
[32:46] | That killed my best friend. | 都杀光光 |
[32:51] | Or she dies. | 不然她就得死 |
[32:53] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这么做的 |
[32:55] | It’s funny how watching your best friend die changes that. | 看到你好友的死却换来这样的结局真是有趣 |
[32:58] | Come on. You know you want it,Sam. | 快喝了 你想喝的 萨姆 |
[33:01] | Just reach out and take it. | 拿过去喝光吧 |
[33:46] | There. Was that really so bad | 好啦 也没那么糟吧 |
[34:26] | Go. | 滚 |
[34:28] | Don’t think we won’t be back. | 别以为我们不会杀回来了 |
[34:31] | Don’t think I won’t be here. | 别以为我不会杀回来 |
[34:54] | Hey,man,you okay | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[35:00] | Look,I’ll be the first to tell you | 听着 我多想告诉你 |
[35:01] | That this little crusad of yours is nuts but… | 那小骚货在撒谎 但 |
[35:05] | I do know a little something about missing fathers. | 我知道失去父亲的滋味 |
[35:09] | What do you mean | 你什么意思 |
[35:10] | I mean there were times when I was looking for my dad | 我是说有时候我到处找我父亲时 |
[35:13] | When…all logic said that he was dead. | 虽然理智告诉我他已经死了 |
[35:18] | But I knew,in my heart… | 但我知道 在我内心深处 |
[35:21] | That he was still alive. | 总感觉他还活着 |
[35:24] | Who cares what some ninja turtle says,cass | 谁会在乎某些忍者神龟的屁话 卡西 |
[35:27] | What do you believe | 重要的是你怎么想 |
[35:32] | I believe he’s out there. | 我觉得他还健在 |
[35:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:35] | Then go find him. | 那就去找到他 |
[35:42] | What about you? | 你怎么办 |
[35:43] | What about me? | 我怎么办 |
[35:46] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[35:49] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[35:50] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[35:52] | I can’t believe I’m saying that,but I am. | 想不到我会这么说 但我很好 |
[35:55] | I’m… I’m really good. | 我 我真的很好 |
[35:58] | Even without your brother? | 和你弟弟分开也很好 |
[36:03] | Especially without my brother. | 和我弟弟分开尤其好 |
[36:05] | I mean,I spent so much time | 我是说 我为那个混蛋 |
[36:08] | Worrying about the son of a bitch. | 操了那么多心 |
[36:10] | I mean,I’ve had more fun with you in the past 24 hours | 你看 我跟你在一起的这24小时 |
[36:13] | Than I’ve had with Sam in years. | 比跟萨姆在一起的几年都要开心 |
[36:16] | And you’re not that much fun. | 不过你也不是什么有趣的人 |
[36:21] | It’s funny. | 真讽刺 |
[36:23] | You know,I’ve been so chained to my family. | 你知道我对家人多投入 |
[36:26] | But now that I’m alone… | 可是现在一个人了 |
[36:29] | Hell,I’m happy. | 我很开心 |
[37:02] | So… | 这么说 |
[37:03] | This is your life now? | 这就是你现在的生活 |
[37:08] | You think you can just live forever | 你觉得你可以一直这样 |
[37:10] | With your head buried in the sand? | 像鸵鸟一样把头埋在沙土里的躲下去吗 |
[37:19] | I love you,Jess. | 我爱你 杰西 |
[37:27] | God knows how much I miss you,too. | 上帝知道我有多么想念你 |
[37:31] | But you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[37:34] | People can change. | 人是可以变的 |
[37:36] | There is reason for hope. | 我们当抱有希望 |
[37:42] | No,Sam. | 不 萨姆 |
[37:45] | There isn’t. | 没有希望了 |
[37:54] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么如此确定 |
[37:57] | Because you freed me. | 因为你释放了我 |
[38:06] | That’s right. | 猜对了 |
[38:10] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[38:13] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[38:14] | You are a hard one to find,Sam. | 找你可真难哪 萨姆 |
[38:17] | Harder than most humans. | 比大部分人类都难找 |
[38:21] | I don’t suppose you’ll tell me where you are. | 我想你是不会告诉我你在哪里了 |
[38:23] | What do you want with me? | 你要做什么 |
[38:25] | Thanks to you,I walk the earth. | 多亏了你 我才能来到人间 |
[38:30] | I want to give you a gift. | 我想送你一件礼物 |
[38:32] | I want to give you everything. | 我想给你所有的东西 |
[38:33] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的东西 |
[38:39] | I’m so sorry,Sam. I-I really am. | 我很抱歉 萨姆 真心的 |
[38:42] | But Nick here is just an improvisation. | 但这个尼克只是个临时替代品 |
[38:46] | Plan B. | 并非首选 |
[38:49] | He can barely contain me without spontaneously combusting. | 他只是能容纳我 勉强维持不会自燃而已 |
[38:52] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[38:55] | Why do you think you were in that chapel? | 不然你以为你为什么会在那个礼拜堂里 |
[39:01] | You’re the one,Sam. | 只有你才能做到 萨姆 |
[39:03] | You’re my vessel. | 你是我的皮囊 |
[39:05] | My true vessel. | 我真正的皮囊 |
[39:10] | No. | 不可能 |
[39:13] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[39:16] | No. | 不可能 |
[39:17] | That’ll never happen. | 这绝不可能 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry,but it will. | 我很抱歉 但一切已注定 |
[39:21] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
[39:24] | And when I do… | 到时候 |
[39:26] | You will let me in. | 你会同意我进入的 |
[39:28] | I’m sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[39:30] | You need my consent? | 你需要我同意 |
[39:32] | Of course. I’m an angel. | 当然了 我是天使嘛 |
[39:38] | I will kill myself before letting you in. | 我宁可杀死我自己也不会同意的 |
[39:41] | And I’ll just bring you back. | 我会把你复活的 |
[39:47] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[39:50] | My heart breaks for you. | 你让我的心都碎了 |
[39:52] | The weight on your shoulders. | 你肩上的担子 |
[39:56] | What you’ve done. | 你做过的那些事 |
[39:58] | What you still have to do. | 你还要做的那些事 |
[40:01] | It is more than anyone could bear. | 都不是其他人能够承受的 |
[40:04] | If there was some other way… | 如果有其他的办法 |
[40:07] | But there isn’t. | 可惜没有 |
[40:11] | I will never lie to you. | 我绝不会对你撒谎 |
[40:14] | I will never trick you. | 也不会骗你 |
[40:16] | But you will say yes to me. | 你会答应我的 |
[40:18] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[40:20] | I’m not. | 我没错 |
[40:23] | I think I know you better than you know yourself. | 我想我比你更了解你自己 |
[40:30] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[40:32] | Because it had to be you,Sam. | 因为舍你其谁呢 萨姆 |
[40:38] | It always had to be you. | 这非你莫属 |