时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Lilith was the final seal. | 莉莉丝才是最后一道封印 |
[00:06] | I killed her, and I set Lucifer free. | 而我杀了她就等于是我亲手释放了路西法 |
[00:10] | You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day! | 你们这群二愣子才是推动审判之日到来的幕后黑手 |
[00:12] | It’s Apocalypse now. | 天启已经降世了 |
[00:13] | Raphael, where is he? | 拉斐尔 他在哪儿 |
[00:14] | God? he’s dead, Castiel. | 上帝吗 他早死了 卡西迪奥 |
[00:18] | You know who am I? | 你知道我的身份 |
[00:19] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[00:20] | You’re the one, Sam. you’re my true vessel. | 非你莫属啊 萨姆 你才是我真正的皮囊 |
[00:23] | That never happen. | 那是绝不可能的事儿 |
[00:23] | You’re the Michael sword. | 你是米迦勒之剑 |
[00:25] | – What do you mean, I’m the sword? – You’re Michael’s weapon. | -米迦勒之剑啥意思 -你是米迦勒的皮囊 |
[00:27] | – I’m a vessel? – you’re the vessel. | -我就是具皮囊 -独一无二的皮囊 |
[00:30] | You got a trickster on your hands. | 你们对付的是恶作剧的精灵 |
[00:32] | So, what is it — spirit, demon? | 那究竟是个啥玩意儿 幽灵还是恶魔 |
[00:33] | More like demigod. | 确切而言算是个半神 |
[00:35] | They’re immortal, | 他们长生不老 |
[00:36] | And they can create things out of thin air, | 他们可以制造出无中生有的事物 |
[00:38] | Usually with a sense of humor — deadly pranks. | 通常还会带点儿黑色幽默 来点儿致命的恶作剧 |
[00:40] | Okay, another thing Bobby mentioned | 得 鲍比忽略了一个细节 |
[00:42] | Was that these suckers have a real sweet tooth. | 这家伙绝对是个十足的甜食爱好者 |
[00:43] | So this is fun for you? | 对你而言这很有趣吗 |
[00:45] | Killing Dean over and over again? | 用不同方式一次次地杀死迪恩 |
[00:47] | Sam, there’s a lesson here. | 萨姆 这不过是给你上一课罢了 |
[00:49] | – What lesson? – Dean’s your weakness. | -上什么课 -提醒你 迪恩是你的软肋 |
[00:51] | The bad guys know it, too. | 所有的敌人也都知道这一点 |
[00:53] | He’s gonna be the death of you, Sam. | 而他迟早会为你牺牲 萨姆 |
[00:59] | “supernatural” is filmed before a live studio audience. | 《凶鬼恶灵》是直接在观众面前表演的情景剧 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna need a bigger mouth. | 看来我需要张再大点儿的嘴才行啊 |
[01:22] | Hey, there, Sam. what’s happening? | 嘿 萨姆 怎么啦 |
[01:23] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[01:25] | Um… just the end of the world. | 只是世界末日而已 |
[01:32] | You’re gonna need a bigger mouth. | 你需要张再大点儿的嘴才行啊 |
[01:36] | Hey, uh…have you done your research yet? | 嘿 你负责研究的那块搞定了吗 |
[01:43] | Oh, yeah. | 那当然 |
[01:44] | All kinds of research. all night. | 所有的研究都搞定了 做了一宿 |
[01:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:53] | Oh, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[01:57] | …we have some more “research” to do. | 我们似乎还有很多研究要完成噢 |
[02:03] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[02:06] | Son of a bitch! | 我靠 |
[03:04] | 惠灵顿 俄亥俄州 | |
[03:06] | 两天前 | |
[03:34] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[03:35] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[03:36] | It’s a hospital show. | 一个医务剧 |
[03:38] | “Dr. Sexy, m.d.” I think it’s based on a book. | 《性感医生》我觉得应该改拍自一本书 |
[03:41] | When did you hit menopause? | 居然你也看这种剧 更年期到了吗 |
[03:45] | It’s called channel-surfing. | 不过是无意间转到就顺便看看罢了 |
[03:48] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:50] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[03:53] | One more time — the F.B.I is here why, exactly? | 再确认一次 是什么风把联邦调查局吹来了呢 |
[03:56] | Well, it might have something to do | 噢 我们是来调查 |
[03:57] | With one of your locals getting his head ripped off. | 这里的一个当地居民的断头事件的 |
[04:00] | Bill Randolph died from a bear attack. | 比尔・伦道夫是因熊的袭击而毙命的 |
[04:02] | How sure are you that it was a bear? | 你们有多肯定那一定是熊造成的 |
[04:04] | What else would it be? | 否则还能是什么 |
[04:05] | Well, whatever it was, | 无论是什么 |
[04:07] | It chased Mr. Randolph through the woods, | 那东西都追着伦道夫先生穿过了森林 |
[04:09] | Smashed through his front door, followed him up the stairs, | 并撞开了他的前门 跟着他上了二楼 |
[04:11] | And killed him in his bedroom. | 最后将他杀死在卧室里 |
[04:14] | Is that common — a bear doing all that? | 这都合乎常理吗 一只熊能办到这一切 |
[04:16] | Depends how pissed off it is, i guess. | 我猜这取决于它是否被彻底激怒了那熊 |
[04:18] | Look, the Randolphs lived way up in high country. | 听着 伦道夫一家住在森林的腹地 |
[04:22] | You got trout runs that’ll make a grown man weep… | 你们要去的地方能足以吓哭一个成年男人 |
[04:24] | And bears. | 那里还有熊 |
[04:25] | Right. now, what about Mrs. Randolph? | 明白 现在伦道夫太太怎么样了 |
[04:27] | The file says she saw the whole thing. | 档案里说她目睹了这个事件的发生 |
[04:30] | Yes, she did. my heart goes out to that poor woman. | 是的 没错 我非常地同情那位可怜的女士 |
[04:33] | She said bear? | 是她说的熊吗 |
[04:38] | Kathy Randolph went through a hell of a trauma. | 凯西・伦道夫刚刚才经历丧夫之疼 |
[04:41] | She’s confused. | 尚有点儿神智不清 |
[04:44] | What did she say? | 她到底说了些什么 |
[04:46] | No. i-it must have been a bear. | 不 那绝对是只熊 |
[04:49] | I-I mean, what else could it have been? | 否则 还能是什么呢 |
[04:52] | Mrs. Randolph… | 伦道夫太太 |
[04:55] | What did you think it was? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[05:00] | No. I-I remember clearly now. | 是的 我到现在都很清晰地记得 |
[05:02] | It was definitely a bear. | 那的的确确是一只熊 |
[05:05] | We’re sure it was. | 我们也这么认为 |
[05:06] | But see, it — it helps us to hear, uh, every angle. | 但是 我们需要多收集线索 从各个角度 |
[05:10] | So, just tell us what you thought you saw. | 所以 不妨大方地说说你的所见和所想吧 |
[05:13] | Well, it’s impossible, but… | 好吧 虽然这不大可能 但 |
[05:19] | …I could have sworn I saw… | 我可以发誓我看到了 |
[05:24] | …The incredible hulk. | 绿巨人 |
[05:32] | The incredible hulk. | 绿巨人 |
[05:34] | I told you. it’s crazy. | 我早说过了 这很疯狂 |
[05:36] | You, um… | 你 |
[05:41] | Bana or Norton? | 那是巴纳还是诺顿[两部电影的男主角名字] |
[05:43] | Oh, no. those movies were terrible. | 不 电影里的那种太恐怖了 |
[05:45] | The tv hulk. | 是电视剧版的绿巨人 |
[05:46] | Lou Ferrigno? | 卢・费雷格诺吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:49] | – Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno? – Yes. | -满头小罗发型的那个卢・费雷格诺 -没错 |
[05:54] | Oh, you think I’m crazy. | 噢 你们一定以为我疯了 |
[05:56] | No. uh… | 没有 |
[05:59] | No, I-it’s just — is — | 不是 我 只不过是 是 |
[06:02] | Is there, uh… | 有没有 |
[06:05] | Would there be any reason | 有没有什么原因 |
[06:07] | That Lou Ferrigno, the incredible hulk, | 以致于那个卢・费雷格诺 绿巨人 |
[06:10] | Um, would have a grudge against your husband? | 跟你丈夫有结怨呢 |
[06:14] | No. | 没 |
[06:17] | No. | 没 |
[06:18] | [the Wellington Guardian]Local man killed in bear attack | [惠灵顿卫报]当地人遭遇熊攻击毙命 |
[06:23] | Find anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[06:25] | Well, uh, I saw the house. | 我亲自去看了下案发的房子 |
[06:27] | And? | 怎样 |
[06:29] | And there is a giant 8-foot-wide hole | 那儿有一个巨大的8英尺宽的洞 |
[06:31] | Where the front door used to be. | 就在前门上 |
[06:33] | – Almost like… – A hulk-sized hole. | -就像是 -绿巨人挖的洞 |
[06:37] | Maybe. what do you got? | 也许吧 你又找到了什么呢 |
[06:39] | Well, it turns out that Bill Randolph had quite the temper. | 噢 我发现比尔・伦道夫脾气相当的坏 |
[06:43] | Uh, he’s got two counts of spousal battery, bar brawls, | 他曾有两次因婚姻暴力入罪 还多次在酒吧闹事 |
[06:47] | And court-ordered anger-management sessions. | 并被法院强制进行情绪管理 |
[06:50] | You might say you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. | 可以说他一生气来就完全不是他本人了 |
[06:55] | So, a hothead getting killed by tv’s greatest hothead. | 也就是说 现实中一个暴躁之人被电视剧中最暴躁的角色杀了 |
[06:59] | Kind of sounds like just deserts, doesn’t it? | 听起来似乎罪有应得 不是吗 |
[07:03] | It’s all starting to make sense. | 那就有点儿头绪来了 |
[07:05] | How is it starting to make sense? | 有什么头绪啊 |
[07:07] | Well, I found something else at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场我还发现了别的一些东西 |
[07:11] | Candy wrappers. | 一堆糖纸 |
[07:14] | Lots of ’em. | 而且是很大一堆 |
[07:18] | Just deserts, sweet tooth, | 罪有应得 爱吃甜食 |
[07:21] | Screwing with people before you kill them. | 在杀人前会先吓死他们 |
[07:23] | We’re dealing with the trickster, aren’t we? | 是恶作剧精灵 对不 |
[07:26] | Sure looks like. | 八九不离十了 |
[07:27] | Good. | 太好了 |
[07:29] | Been wanting to gank that mother since mystery spot. | 我真是迫不及待地想手刃了这家伙 |
[07:33] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没错 |
[07:36] | No, I mean, are you sure you want to kill him? | 我是说 你确定要杀了他 |
[07:38] | Son of a bitch didn’t think twice about icing me — | 那个贱人当时对我 |
[07:41] | A thousand times. – No, I know. | 千刀万剐的时候可没犹豫 -我知道 |
[07:42] | -I-I mean, i’m just saying. – What are you saying? | -我只是确认一下 -那你什么意思 |
[07:45] | If you don’t want to kill him, then what? | 你是不想杀了他 还是怎么 |
[07:49] | -Talk to him. -What? | -和他谈谈 -什么 |
[07:51] | Look, think about it, Dean. | 听着 仔细想想 迪恩 |
[07:54] | He’s one of the most powerful creatures we’ve ever met. | 他是我们见过的最强大的生物之一 |
[07:57] | Maybe we can use him. | 或许我们能利用他 |
[07:58] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[08:00] | Okay, Trickster’s like a — like a hugh hefner type, right? | 恶作剧精灵是个享乐主义者 是吧 |
[08:03] | Wine, women, song. | 莺歌艳舞 美女美酒 |
[08:04] | Maybe he doesn’t want the party to end. | 也许他不想让世界毁灭 |
[08:06] | I mean, maybe he hates this “angels | 也许他和我们一样 都讨厌 |
[08:07] | and demons” stuff as much as we do. | 所谓的天使恶魔大战 |
[08:09] | Maybe he’ll help us. | 也许他会帮我们 |
[08:11] | -You’re serious? – Yeah. | -此话当真 -当然 |
[08:12] | Ally with the trickster? | 与恶作剧精灵联盟 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:16] | A bloody, violent monster… | 那个血腥暴力的怪物 |
[08:20] | And you want to be facebook friends with him? | 你想和他成为朋友 欢乐地聊天吗 |
[08:22] | Nice, Sammy. | 亏你想得出来 萨米 |
[08:24] | The world is gonna end, Dean. | 世界濒临毁灭 迪恩 |
[08:26] | We don’t have the luxury of a moral stand. | 我们没工夫纠结道德立场 |
[08:28] | I’m just saying, it’s worth a shot. that’s all. | 我只是说 这值得一试 仅此而已 |
[08:30] | If it doesn’t work… we’ll kill him. | 如果不管用 我们再杀了他 |
[08:36] | How we gonna find the guy, anyway? | 不管怎样 我们怎么找他 |
[08:38] | Well, he never takes just one victim, right? | 他不会只干一件就罢休 是吧 |
[08:41] | He’ll show. | 他会现身的 |
[08:51] | Uh, dispatch? I got a possible 187 | 呼叫总台 6号公路 187号 |
[08:53] | Out here at the old paper mill on route 6. | 旧造纸厂这儿有可疑情况 |
[08:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:57] | What are you looking at, son? | 什么情况 兄弟 |
[08:59] | Honestly, Walt, I wouldn’t even know | 说实话 沃尔特 我实在不知道 |
[09:01] | How to begin to describe what I’m seeing. | 该怎样形容过才合适 |
[09:03] | Just, um, send everybody. | 只管派人来 |
[09:05] | All right, stay calm, stay by your car, our’s on their way. | 保持冷静 待在车旁 后援就到 |
[09:08] | That sounds weird. | 听起来很诡异 |
[09:10] | Weird enough to be our guy? | 确定是那家伙吗 |
[09:19] | There was a murder here… | 这儿出了命案 |
[09:22] | And there’s no police cars — there’s nobody. | 却连警车和警察都没有 |
[09:24] | How does that look to you? | 你觉得怎样 |
[09:27] | Crappy. | 糟糕透顶 |
[09:48] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[09:52] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[09:53] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[09:56] | “doctor”? | “医生” |
[10:09] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[10:11] | – Seriously? – What? | -正经点 -怎么了 |
[10:12] | Seriously, you’re brilliant, you know that? | 正经点吗 知道吗 你是才华横溢 |
[10:15] | And a coward. you’re a brilliant coward. | 却是个才华横溢的懦夫 |
[10:18] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:22] | As if you don’t know. | 别装蒜 |
[10:27] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[10:28] | What? | 啥 |
[10:30] | That was Dr. Piccolo. | 那是皮科洛大夫 |
[10:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:32] | Dr. Ellen Piccolo. | 艾伦・皮科洛大夫 |
[10:35] | The sexy-yet-earnest doctor at… | 认真又性感的医生 她在 |
[10:43] | …Seattle Mercy Hospital. | 西雅图慈善医院工作 |
[10:45] | Uh, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[10:47] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说啥 |
[10:50] | The doctor getups. the — the — the sexy interns. | 大夫装和性感实习生 |
[10:53] | The “seriouslys.” it all makes sense. | 还有”严肃认真”那一套 这说得通了 |
[10:55] | What makes sense? what’s going on? | 通什么鬼 到底怎么回事 |
[10:57] | We’re in “Dr. Sexy, M.D.” | 我们在”性感医生”电视剧里 |
[11:11] | – Dude, what the hell? – I don’t know. | -哥们儿 搞什么鬼 -我不知道 |
[11:13] | – No, seriously. what the hell? – I don’t know. | -正经地说 到底搞什么鬼 -我不知道 |
[11:16] | One theory. any theory. | 随便说点什么也好 |
[11:17] | Uh, the trickster trapped us in TV land. | 恶作剧精灵把我们困在电视世界里了 |
[11:19] | That’s your theory? that’s stupid. | 你这样认为就蠢到家了 |
[11:21] | You’re the one who said we’re on “Dr. Sexy, M.D.” | 你说我们在”性感医生”电视剧里的 |
[11:24] | Yeah, but TV land isn’t TV land. | 但才没有电视世界这种东西 |
[11:26] | I mean, there’s actors a-and lights and crew members. | 我是指电视节目得有演员 灯光和剧组人员 |
[11:28] | – You know? this looks real. – It can’t be. | -知道吗 可这是真实的 -不可能啊 |
[11:30] | Dean, how can this possibly be real? | 迪恩 这怎么可能是真实的 |
[11:32] | I don’t know. all right? | 我也不知道 行了吧 |
[11:35] | Oh, but there goes Dr. Wang, | 那是王大夫 |
[11:37] | The sexy-but-arrogant heart surgeon. | 性感而傲慢的外科大夫 |
[11:41] | And there’s Johnny Drake. | 那是强尼・德莱克 |
[11:44] | Oh, he’s not even alive. he’s a ghost in the mind of… | 他不是活人 而是存在于他人脑海中的鬼魂 |
[11:49] | …of her, the sexy-but-neurotic doctor over there. | 是她 那位性感而神经质的医生 |
[11:54] | So, this show has ghosts? Why? | 这个剧里为啥还有鬼魂 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. It is compelling. | 不清楚 不过这种设定更刺激 |
[12:01] | I thought you said you aren’t a fan. | 你不是说过你不是粉丝吗 |
[12:03] | I’m not. I’m not. | 我不是粉丝 真的不是 |
[12:09] | Oh, boy. | 哥们儿 |
[12:10] | What? | 咋了 |
[12:12] | – It’s him. – Who? | -是他 -谁 |
[12:18] | It’s him. it’s dr. sexy. | 是他 是性感医生 |
[12:22] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[12:24] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[12:26] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[12:31] | Doctor. | 大夫 |
[12:32] | You want to give me one good reason | 你能不能给我一个合适的理由 |
[12:34] | Why you defied my direct order | 为何你违抗我的直接命令 |
[12:36] | To do the experimental face transplant on Mrs. Beale? | 反对为比尔太太做试验性面部移植手术呢 |
[12:43] | One reason? | 一个理由吗 |
[12:45] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[12:55] | You’re not Dr. Sexy. | 你不是性感医生 |
[12:56] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[12:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | ’cause I swore part of what makes dr. sexy sexy | 因为我确定 性感医生的性感之处 |
[13:02] | Is the fact that he wears cowboys boots… | 在于他穿的是牛仔靴 |
[13:05] | Not tennis shoes. | 而不是什么网球鞋 |
[13:06] | Yeah, you’re not a fan. | 还说你不是粉丝 |
[13:09] | It’s a guilty pleasure. | 这叫幸灾乐祸 |
[13:10] | Call security. | 叫保安来 |
[13:11] | Yeah, go ahead, pal. see, we know what you are. | 随便你 伙计 但我们知道你的真面目 |
[13:23] | You guys are getting better. | 你们两个越发厉害了嘛 |
[13:25] | Get us the hell out of here. | 快把我们弄出去 |
[13:27] | Or what? | 如果不呢 |
[13:29] | Don’t see your wooden stakes, big guy. | 你们拿的木桩呢 大块头 |
[13:34] | That was you on the police scanner, right? this is a trick. | 是你通过警方无线电说话吧 那是个陷阱 |
[13:37] | Hello-o-o? | 拜托 |
[13:39] | Trickster? | 我可是恶作剧精灵啊 |
[13:41] | Come on! I heard you two yahoos were in town. | 别这样嘛 听说你们两爷们到了镇上 |
[13:43] | – How could i resist? – Where the hell are we? | -就忍不住想找点乐子 -我们到底在哪儿 |
[13:46] | You like it? it’s all homemade. | 喜欢吗 绝对独家制作哦 |
[13:49] | My own sets, my own actors. | 专用布景 专用演员 |
[13:53] | Call it my own little idiot box. | 我叫它小小专用电视机 |
[13:56] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[13:57] | That, my friend, is the $64 question. | 伙计 这可真是个难题(美国流行问答节目) |
[14:00] | Whatever. we just — | 不管怎样 我们只是 |
[14:02] | We need to talk to you. we need your help. | 我们得谈谈 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:07] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[14:08] | You two muttonheads broke the world, | 你俩蠢蛋把世界搞得一团糟 |
[14:11] | And you want me to sweep up your mess? | 现在指望我来收拾吗 |
[14:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:15] | Just five minutes. hear us out. | 就五分钟 请听我们说 |
[14:17] | Sure. tell you what. | 当然 你猜怎么着 |
[14:21] | Survive the 24 next hours, we’ll talk. | 先活过这24小时 我们再谈 |
[14:24] | Survive what? | 活过什么 |
[14:25] | The game. | 游戏呀 |
[14:27] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[14:29] | You’re in it. | 你们身在其中 |
[14:32] | How do we play? | 怎么玩 |
[14:34] | You’re playing it. | 你们正在玩呢 |
[14:35] | What are the rules? | 什么规则 |
[14:41] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 该死的杂种 |
[14:45] | Dr. Sexy? | 性感医生 |
[14:49] | Dr. Sexy? | 性感医生 |
[14:54] | Paging Dr. Sexy. Report to the E.R. | 呼叫性感医生 请到急诊室 |
[14:57] | Oh, by the way — talking with monsters? | 顺便说一句 跟怪物谈话 |
[14:59] | Hell of a plan. | 真是好主意 |
[15:00] | Just… What do we do now? | 那 我们现在怎么做 |
[15:03] | You know what I’m doing? Leaving. | 知道我要做什么吗 走人 |
[15:06] | Lady… What the hell? | 女士 到底怎么了 |
[15:08] | You are a brilliant, brilliant… | 你是个出色的 出色的 |
[15:11] | Yeah, a coward. You already said that. | 懦夫 你已经说过了 |
[15:13] | But I got news for you. | 但我有事情要告诉你 |
[15:15] | I am not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[15:19] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[15:21] | You are the finest cerebrovascular neurosurgeon | 你是我见过的所有脑神经外科医生中 |
[15:24] | I have ever met… And I have met plenty. | 最出色的的一个 |
[15:28] | So that girl died on your table. | 那姑娘死在你手术台上 |
[15:30] | It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t anybody’s fault. | 不是你的错 不是任何人的错 |
[15:33] | Sometimes people just die. | 人总是会死的 |
[15:38] | I have no idea what you’re saying to me. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:40] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[15:43] | You’re afraid to operate again, and you’re afraid to love. | 你害怕再做手术 害怕再去爱人 |
[15:51] | Yeah, we’re getting out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[15:54] | Hey, doctor. | 医生 |
[15:56] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[15:57] | My wife needs that face transplant. | 我妻子需要做面部移植手术 |
[15:59] | Okay. You know what, pal? | 好吧 知道吗 兄弟 |
[16:02] | None of this is real, okay? | 这一切都不是真的 明白吗 |
[16:03] | And your wife doesn’t need jack squat. | 你妻子什么鬼东西也不需要 |
[16:06] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[16:12] | Hey, doctor. | 医生 |
[16:18] | Real! It’s real! | 真的 是真的 |
[16:21] | Hey! we need a doctor! | 这里需要医生 |
[16:38] | B.P. is 80 over 50… and dropping. | 血压80到50 正在下降 |
[16:47] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[16:50] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | Sam, do something. Come on. | 萨姆 做点儿什么 快 |
[17:00] | I don’t know how to use any of this crap. | 这堆东西我都不会用 |
[17:02] | Figure it out! | 学着用 |
[17:07] | Sam! Come on. I’m waiting. | 萨姆 快点儿 我等着呢 |
[17:10] | Okay, um, I need a… | 好吧 给我一把 |
[17:13] | Penknife, some dental floss, | 折刀 一些牙线 |
[17:17] | A sewing needle, and a fifth of whiskey. | 一根针 还有750毫升威士忌 |
[17:26] | Stat! | 动起来 |
[17:36] | We okay? How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 好了没有 |
[17:38] | Yep. You’ll be fine. | 很好 你会没事的 |
[18:12] | Let’s play “nut-cracker”! | 让我们来玩 “砸蛋大冒险” |
[18:30] | Sam Winchester… | 萨姆・温彻斯特 |
[18:32] | What was the name of the demon | 你背弃亲哥哥选择的那个恶魔 |
[18:35] | You chose over your own brother? | 她的名字是什么 |
[18:39] | Countdown. | 倒计时 |
[18:40] | What? | 什么 |
[18:43] | – What am I supposed to say? – You think I know? | -我该说什么 -我怎么知道 |
[18:45] | Uh, I-I don’t — I don’t understand, uh, Japanese. | 我 我听不懂 日语 |
[18:50] | What was the name of the demon | 你背弃亲哥哥选择的那个恶魔 |
[18:52] | You chose over your own brother? | 她的名字是什么 |
[18:57] | Is he screwing with me? | 他是不是在耍我 |
[18:57] | I-I-I-I-I can’t speak Japanese. | 我我我 我不会讲日语 |
[19:03] | The answer is… | 正确答案是 |
[19:07] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry, Sam Winchester. | 我很抱歉 萨姆・温彻斯特 |
[19:13] | Sorry? Sorry for what? | 抱歉 为什么抱歉 |
[19:15] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[19:20] | Whoa! “nut-cracker”! | “砸蛋大冒险” |
[19:28] | Whoa! “nut-cracker”! | “砸蛋大冒险” |
[19:35] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[19:36] | Yeah?! | 什么 |
[19:38] | Hello, Chikato-san? | 千里先生 |
[19:41] | Hai? | 什么事 |
[19:43] | Have we discussed these nutritious Shrimp Chips? | 我们有介绍过这种营养虾片吗 |
[19:46] | Lots of nutrition, tastes great… | 营养丰富 味道好 |
[19:48] | And the more on eats, the slimmer they get just like you. | 而且越吃越苗条 像你一样呦 |
[19:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:58] | Please buy them. | 欢迎购买 |
[20:03] | Now what? | 又是什么 |
[20:05] | Cass? | 卡西 |
[20:08] | Is this another trick? | 这也是恶作剧的一部分吗 |
[20:09] | It’s me. Uh, what are you doing here? | 是我 你们在这里做什么 |
[20:12] | Us? What are you doing here? | 我们 你在这里做什么 |
[20:13] | Looking for you. You’ve been missing for days. | 我在找你们 你们杳无音信好多天了 |
[20:16] | Get us the hell out of here, then. | 那就带我们离开这儿 |
[20:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:20] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[20:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不好 不好 |
[20:25] | Mr. Trickster does not like pretty-boy angels. | 恶作剧精灵先生不喜欢漂亮男天使 |
[20:38] | Dean Winchester… | 迪恩・温彻斯特 |
[20:43] | Would your Mother and Father sitll be alive… | 如果你弟弟从没出生过 |
[20:46] | If your brother was never born? | 你的父母是不是可能还活着 |
[20:50] | Countdown. | 倒数 |
[20:51] | What do I do? What do I do? I don’t… | 我怎么办 我怎么办 |
[20:52] | Want to get hit in the nuts. | 我可不想被敲 |
[20:53] | I-I know. Uh, uh… | 我知道 |
[20:55] | – J-just, um… Wait. – What?! | -你就 等一下 -什么 |
[20:57] | – I played a doctor. – What?! | -我扮演的是医生 -什么 |
[20:59] | In… in “Dr. Sexy.” I played a doctor. | “性感医生”里 我扮演的是医生 |
[21:01] | – I operated. – So? | -我给你做了手术 -那又怎样 |
[21:02] | So, I played the role the Trickster wanted me to play. | 我演了恶作剧精灵让我演的角色 |
[21:04] | M-maybe we just have to go along with it. | 或许我们应该继续 |
[21:05] | – Go along with what? – With the game. | -继续什么 -继续游戏 |
[21:06] | I mean, we’re on a game show, right? | 我是说 这是个问答节目 |
[21:08] | So, just answer the question. | 那就回答问题 |
[21:09] | – In Japanese? – Yeah. | -用日语吗 -对 |
[21:10] | – I don’t know Japanese! – Try! | -我不懂日语 -试试 |
[21:12] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:21] | The answer is… | 答案是 |
[21:24] | Yes? | 是的 |
[21:28] | Yes? | 是的 |
[21:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:38] | Dean Winchester — “nut-cracker” champion! | 迪恩・温彻斯特 “砸蛋大冒险”冠军 |
[21:44] | How did you do that! | 你怎么做到的 |
[21:45] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[21:47] | So, that’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[21:48] | We play our roles, we survive. | 演好自己的角色 就能活下去 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Play our roles for how long? | 是啊 要演多久 |
[21:53] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[22:09] | I’ve got genital herpes. | 我患了生殖器疱疹 |
[22:11] | I’ve got genital herpes. | 我患了生殖器疱疹 |
[22:16] | Seriously? | 来真的 |
[22:18] | Hey, you’re the one who said play our roles. | 是你说演好自己角色的 |
[22:25] | I’ve got genital herpes. | 我患了生殖器疱疹 |
[22:28] | I tried to be responsible. | 我试着负起责任 |
[22:32] | Did I try. | 我试过 |
[22:33] | But now I take twice-daily Herpexia | 现在我每天服用两次”疱疹清” |
[22:38] | To reduce my chances of passing it on. | 以减小传染给他人的风险 |
[22:40] | Ask your doctor about using Herpexia. | 向你的医生咨询如何服用”疱疹清” |
[22:44] | Patients should always consult with a physician | 在服用”疱疹清”前 一定要 |
[22:46] | Before using Herpexia. | 咨询医嘱 |
[22:48] | Possible side effects include | 可能的副作用包括 |
[22:49] | Headache, diarrhea, permanent erectile dysfunction, | 头痛 腹泻 永久性勃起功能障碍 |
[22:52] | Thoughts of suicide, and nausea. | 恶心还有自杀的想法 |
[22:55] | I am doing all i can | 我做了一切我能做的 |
[22:57] | To slightly lessen the spread of genital herpes. | 略微减轻生殖器疱疹的传播 |
[23:04] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[23:18] | Son of a bitch! | 他娘的 |
[23:26] | I am really, really very sorry, | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[23:28] | But… | 但是 |
[23:30] | …we’ve got some work to do. | 我们还有些事要做 |
[23:32] | But we did do work…. | 但我们也有事要做 |
[23:34] | In depth. | 更深入的 |
[23:46] | How long do we have to keep doing this? | 我们还要做这个做多久啊 |
[23:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:54] | Maybe forever? | 也许一辈子 |
[23:57] | We might die in here. | 我们大概会死在这儿了 |
[24:00] | How is that funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[24:02] | Vultures. | 这群贪婪的人 |
[24:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:07] | I don’t have much time. what happened? | -我没有太多的时间 -发生了什么事 |
[24:09] | I got out. from where? | -我离开了 -从哪里 |
[24:11] | Listen to me. something is not right. | 听我说 有些事不对劲 |
[24:13] | This thing is much more powerful than it should be. | 这东西比它本来强大得多 |
[24:15] | What thing — the trickster? if it is a trickster. | 什么东西 那个恶作剧精灵吗 -如果他是个恶作剧精灵的话 |
[24:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:21] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[24:22] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | Stop. | 停停 |
[24:30] | Hi, castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[24:35] | You know him? where did you just send him? | -你认识他啊 -你刚才把他送哪去了 |
[24:37] | Relax. he’ll live. | 放轻松 他会活着的 |
[24:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:43] | I’m done with the monkey dance, okay? we get it. | 把我当猴耍 对吧 我们了解 |
[24:46] | Yeah? get what, hotshot? | 你了解什么了 神童 |
[24:49] | Playing our roles, right? that’s your game? | 我们扮演的角色 对吧 那是你的游戏吧 |
[24:52] | That’s half the game. what’s the other half? | -那一半是游戏 -那另一半是什么 |
[24:55] | Play your roles out there. | 向那边扮演你们的角色 |
[24:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[24:58] | You know — sam, starring as lucifer. | 你知道的 萨姆 扮演路西法 |
[25:01] | Dean, starring as michael. | 迪恩 扮演米迦勒 |
[25:04] | Your celebrity deathmatch. play your roles. | 你们两人死斗 扮演你们的角色 |
[25:08] | You want us to say yes to those sons of bitches? | 你想我们答应那些混蛋 |
[25:10] | Hells, yeah. let’s light this candle! | 没错 让我们点亮生命的希望 |
[25:13] | We do that, the world will end. | 我们那么做 这个世界就要完了 |
[25:15] | Yeah? and whose fault is that? | 是吗 那是谁的过失 |
[25:20] | Who popped lucifer out of the box, hmm? | 谁释放了路西法 |
[25:24] | Look, it’s started. you started it. | 听着 这才开始 你让它开始的 |
[25:28] | It can’t be stopped. so, let’s get it over with. | 它不可能停下来的 所以让我们做完它吧 |
[25:33] | Heaven or hell — which side you on? | 天堂还是地狱 你站哪边 |
[25:36] | I’m not on either side. | 我不在任何一边 |
[25:38] | Yeah, right. | 对哦 |
[25:39] | You’re grabbing ankle for michael or lucifer. | 你是选择跟米迦勒还是路西法 |
[25:42] | Which one is it? | 是哪个呢 |
[25:44] | You listen to me, you arrogant dick. | 你给我听好 你这个自大狂 |
[25:47] | I don’t work for either of those s.o.b.s, believe me. | 我不为任何一个混蛋做事 相信我 |
[25:51] | Hmm. oh, you’re somebody’s bitch. | 你是某人的贱人 |
[25:57] | Don’t you ever, ever presume to know what i am. | 永远不要以为你已经知道我是什么了 |
[26:09] | Now, listen very closely. | 现在仔细听好 |
[26:11] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 这里将要发生什么 |
[26:12] | You’re gonna suck it up, accept your responsibilities, | 你们要适应 承担你们的责任 |
[26:16] | And play the roles that destiny has chosen for you. | 扮演好命运所选的角色 |
[26:19] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们不同意呢 |
[26:25] | Then you’ll stay here in tv land… | 那你们将要待在这个电视里了 |
[26:28] | Forever. | 永远的 |
[26:33] | 300 channels and, uh, nothing’s on. | 300个频道 |
[26:56] | Oh, come on. | 天哪 |
[26:58] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[26:59] | What do i think? | 问我想的什么吗 |
[27:01] | I think go screw yourself, that’s what i think. | 我想去你的 这就是我想的 |
[27:03] | Uh, can you give us a sec, please? | 你给我们点时间 好吗 |
[27:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:06] | You got to calm down. calm down? | -你要冷静点儿 -冷静吗 |
[27:09] | I am wearing sunglasses at night. | 我晚上戴着墨镜 |
[27:11] | You know who does that? no-talent douche bags. | 你知道谁干的 就是那个零智商的混蛋 |
[27:13] | I hate this game. | 我讨厌这个游戏 |
[27:15] | I hate that we’re in a procedural cop show. | 我讨厌我们这个警察节目 |
[27:17] | And you want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[27:18] | Because i hate procedural cop shows! | 因为我讨厌警匪片 |
[27:20] | There’s like 300 of them on television. | 他们将近有300个节目在电视里滚动播放 |
[27:22] | they’re all the?? | 他们都是 |
[27:23] | It’s, “ooh, a plane crashed here.” oh, shut up! | 都是像 看啊 那里一架飞机失事了 真蛋疼 |
[27:26] | Hey. what? | -嘿 -干嘛 |
[27:28] | Check out sweet tooth over there. | 去看看那个甜食主义者 |
[27:33] | Think that’s him? | 就那家伙 |
[27:37] | Just, uh, follow my lead. | 跟我来 |
[27:56] | You, uh, you okay? | 你们有问题吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:00] | What do we got? | 有没有什么发现 |
[28:03] | Well, aside from the ligature marks around his neck, | 除了脖子有明显被勒的痕迹 |
[28:06] | has what appears to be | 在其他地方 |
[28:08] | A roll of quarters jammed down his throat. | 咽喉下方有血块样 |
[28:14] | Well, i say… | 要我说 |
[28:17] | Jackpot. | 他中彩了 |
[28:19] | Also… | 另外 |
[28:21] | There was a stab wound to the lower abdomen there. | 在腹部有一处戳伤 |
[28:34] | Well, i say… | 要我说 |
[28:38] | …no guts, no glory. | 不入虎穴,焉得虎子 |
[28:41] | Get that guy a…Tums. | 把这人的胃给拿走了 |
[28:49] | Gutter ball. | 星际保龄球? |
[28:53] | That’s a good one, guys. | 真不错 伙计们 |
[29:24] | You got the wrong guy, idiot. | 你们杀错人了 蠢货们 |
[29:57] | I’m worried, man — | 我很担心 伙计 |
[29:58] | What that s.o.b. did to cass. | 那个混蛋会对卡西下毒手 |
[30:01] | You know, where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[30:05] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[30:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:14] | It’s sam. leave me a message. | 我是萨姆 给我留言 |
[30:16] | Sam, it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[30:19] | Where the hell did you go? | 你他妈的去哪里了 |
[30:22] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[30:26] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[30:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[30:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:32] | Oh, crap. | 我的老天 |
[30:35] | I don’t think we killed the trickster. | 我们并没干掉恶作剧精灵 |
[30:58] | Okay, stake didn’t work. | 木桩没起作用 |
[30:59] | So, what? this another trick? i don’t know. | -那么另一个木桩 -我理解不能 |
[31:02] | Maybe the stake didn’t work because it’s not a trickster. | 也许没起作用的原因是那个根本不是那个混蛋 |
[31:05] | What do you mean? i mean, you heard cass. | -什么意思 -你听卡西说 |
[31:07] | He said this thing was too powerful to be a trickster. | 他曾说过这个家伙比恶作剧精灵更强力 |
[31:09] | Yeah, and did you notice the way he looked at cass? | 还有他为什么老是盯着卡西 |
[31:11] | Almost like he knew him. | 应该卡西了解他 |
[31:13] | And how pissed he got | 当我们说起米伽勒和路西法的时候 |
[31:14] | When you brought up michael and lucifer. | 看他有多愤怒 |
[31:17] | Son of a bitch. what? | -这个混蛋 -怎么了 |
[31:19] | I think i know what we’re dealing with. | 我想我知道和我们对着干的家伙了 |
[31:33] | Dean? what? | -迪恩 -怎么了 |
[31:34] | That, um, feels really uncomfortable. | 我感觉很不爽 |
[31:41] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这能奏效 |
[31:44] | No, but i have no other ideas. | 没 不过除了这我没法子了 |
[31:51] | All right, you son of a bitch! | 好吧 你这个混球 |
[31:54] | Uncle! | 叔 |
[31:58] | We’ll do it! | 我们做到了 |
[32:01] | Should i honk? | 我该按喇叭么 |
[32:05] | Sam, get a load of the rims on you. | 萨姆 瞧你多有轮廓美啊 |
[32:08] | Eat me. | 咬我啊 |
[32:11] | Okay, boys, ready to go quietly? | 孩子们 准备好静静地离开了吗 |
[32:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Not so fast. | 等等 等等 别那么快 |
[32:18] | Nobody’s going anywhere until Sam has opposable thumbs. | 在萨姆不能对人竖中指前 谁都不能离开 |
[32:20] | What’s the difference? | 这样有区别么 |
[32:22] | Satan’s gonna ride his ass one way or another. | 无论如何撒旦也会骑在他屁屁上的 |
[32:37] | Happy? | 开心了 |
[32:40] | Tell me one thing. Why didn’t the stake kill you? | 回答我一个问题 为什么木桩没杀死你 |
[32:43] | I am the trickster. | 我是恶作剧精灵啊 |
[32:46] | But maybe you’re not. | 或许你根本不是 |
[32:54] | Maybe you’ve always been an angel. | 或许你一直就是天使 |
[32:59] | A what?! | 是什么 |
[33:01] | Somebody slip a mickey in your power shake, kid? | 孩子 是不是有人给你们糖吃了 |
[33:03] | I’ll tell you what. | 我说吧 |
[33:05] | You just jump out of the holy fire, | 你尽管跳出这团圣火 |
[33:07] | And we’ll call it our mistake. | 我们随后就赔礼道歉 |
[33:22] | Well played, boys. Well played. | 演得好 小伙子们 演得好 |
[33:26] | Where’d you get the holy oil? | 你们从哪弄来的圣油 |
[33:30] | Oh, you might say we pulled it out of Sam’s ass. | 可以说这是从萨姆屁股里抽出来的 |
[33:35] | Where’d I screw up? | 我哪里露馅了 |
[33:36] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[33:38] | But nobody gets the jump on Cass like you did. | 但除了你 没别人能把卡西那样摆平的 |
[33:40] | Mostly, it was the way you talked about armageddon. | 按你们的说法这叫哈米吉多顿(世界末日善恶决战的战场) |
[33:43] | Meaning? | 言下之意是 |
[33:44] | Well, call it personal experience. | 以鄙人之见 |
[33:46] | Nobody gets that angry | 只有被谈及他们的家族时 |
[33:48] | Unless they’re talking about their own family. | 他们才会如此愤怒 |
[33:53] | So, which one are you? grumpy, sneezy, or douchey? | 那么你是哪个 性情暴躁的 爱打喷嚏的 还是那个唠叨的老婆娘 |
[34:00] | Gabriel, okay? | 我是加百列 满意了 |
[34:04] | They call me Gabriel. | 他们管我叫加百列 |
[34:06] | Gabriel? the archangel? | 加百列 大天使 |
[34:09] | Guilty. | 惭愧 |
[34:12] | Okay, Gabriel. How does an archangel become a trickster? | 好吧 加百列 大天使是怎么沦落成恶作剧精灵的 |
[34:15] | My own private witness protection. | 自我申辩加保护 |
[34:19] | I skipped out of heaven, had a face transplant, | 我带着会变脸的本领 从天堂坠落于凡间 |
[34:22] | Carved out my own little corner of the world… | 开拓属于我的一个小世界 |
[34:25] | Till you two screwed it all up. | 直到你们俩来毁了这一切 |
[34:28] | And what did daddy say when you | 天父知道你逃走 又转变信仰以后 |
[34:29] | Ran off and join in the paynims? | 他是什么意见 |
[34:30] | Daddy doesn’t say anything about anything. | 天父持保留意见 |
[34:33] | Then what happened? Why’d you ditch? | 然后呢 为何你要弃他而去 |
[34:36] | Well, do you blame him? | 你心里怪他吗 |
[34:38] | I mean, his brothers are heavyweight douche-nozzles. | 我是说 他的弟兄都是重量级的家伙 |
[34:40] | Shut your cake hole. | 闭嘴 |
[34:41] | You don’t know anything about my family. | 你根本不了解我的家族 |
[34:45] | I loved my father, my brothers — loved them. | 我挚爱我父 我的弟兄们 曾经很爱他 |
[34:50] | But watching them turn on each other? | 但看看他们对彼此的所作所为 |
[34:52] | Tear at each other’s throats? | 互相厮杀 |
[34:54] | I couldn’t bear it, okay?! | 我简直忍无可忍 |
[34:57] | So I left. | 所以我才离开了 |
[34:59] | And now it’s happening all over again. | 现在这一切正在重演 |
[35:02] | Then help us stop it. | 那你要协助我们阻止这一切 |
[35:04] | It can’t be stopped. | 有去无回了 |
[35:06] | You want to see the end of the world? | 你想眼睁睁看着世界末日的到来吗 |
[35:08] | I want it to be over! | 我是想结束一切 |
[35:10] | I have to sit back | 拜你们所赐 |
[35:11] | And watch my own brothers kill | 我就是要坐山观虎斗 |
[35:13] | each other, thach other,thanks you two. | 眼睁睁看着我的亲兄弟互相残杀 |
[35:15] | Heaven, hell — I don’t care who wins! | 天使 地狱 我无所谓谁赢谁输 |
[35:18] | I just want it to be over! | 我只想一切尽早结束 |
[35:20] | Well, it doesn’t have to be like that. | 事情不一定会发展成那样的 |
[35:22] | There has to be some way to — to pull the plug. | 一定还有什么办法能挽救的 |
[35:26] | Oh, you do not know my family. | 你真是一点都不了解我的家族 |
[35:29] | What you guys call the apocalypse | 你们所谓的天启 |
[35:32] | I used to call sunday dinner. | 我习惯叫他周日晚餐 |
[35:34] | That’s why there’s no stopping this — | 之所以不能阻止这一切的到来 |
[35:36] | Because this isn’t about a war. | 是因为这关乎于一场战争 |
[35:38] | It’s about two brothers that loved each other | 关乎于互相深爱的弟兄 |
[35:41] | And betrayed each other. | 最后反目成仇的战争 |
[35:43] | You think you’d be able to relate. | 你们肯定认为 好像你们也被牵连进来了 |
[35:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:54] | You sorry sons of bitches. | 你们真该道个歉 两个混蛋 |
[35:57] | Why do you think you two are the vessels? | 你们觉得为什么皮囊偏偏是你们俩 |
[36:01] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[36:02] | Michael — the big brother, | 米迦勒 兄长 |
[36:05] | Loyal to an absent father. | 忠实于那位并不在身边的父亲 |
[36:08] | And Lucifer — the little brother, | 路西法 最小的弟弟 |
[36:11] | Rebellious of daddy’s plan. | 总是反抗父亲的计划 |
[36:16] | You were born to this, boys. | 你们生来如此 小伙子们 |
[36:18] | It’s your destiny! | 这就是你们的命运 |
[36:20] | It was always you! | 至始至终就是你们 |
[36:23] | As it is in heaven… | 愿父的旨意行在地上 |
[36:25] | So it must be on earth. | 如同行在天上 |
[36:29] | One brother has to kill the other. | 兄弟俩只能留一个 |
[36:31] | What the hell are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[36:33] | Why do you think I’ve always taken such an interest in you? | 你们认为 为什么我会对你们这么感兴趣的 |
[36:38] | Because from the moment | 因为在不久前 |
[36:40] | Dad flipped on the lights around here, | 天父在这里失去理智 |
[36:42] | We knew it was all gonna end with you. | 我们就知道你们将会来结束这一切 |
[36:47] | Always. | 一直是 |
[36:56] | No. | 不会 |
[37:00] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry… | 很遗憾 |
[37:04] | But it is. | 但事实如此 |
[37:15] | Guys, I wish this were a tv show. | 伙计们 这若真是一部电视剧就好了 |
[37:18] | Easy answers, endings wrapped up in a bow. | 简单的问答 鞠躬谢幕 |
[37:25] | But this is real. | 但事实摆在眼前 |
[37:29] | And it’s gonna end bloody for all of us. | 我们将会用鲜血结束一切 |
[37:33] | That’s just how it’s got to be. | 事情毫无疑问会这样发展 |
[37:50] | So, boys… | 小伙子们 |
[37:53] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:55] | Stare at each other for the rest of eternity? | 用仅有的余生凝视彼此吗 |
[37:59] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[38:00] | You’re gonna bring Cass back from wherever you stashed him. | 你得马上把卡西弄回来 |
[38:03] | Oh, am I? | 我非做不可么 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:05] | Or we’re going to dunk you in some holy oil | 不然我们把你泡在圣油里 |
[38:08] | And deep-fry ourselves an archangel. | 然后油炸大天使 |
[38:21] | Cass, you okay? | 卡西 你没事吧 |
[38:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:29] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好啊 加百列 |
[38:31] | Hey, bro. | 你好 兄弟 |
[38:33] | How’s the search for daddy going? | 寻父之旅如何啊 |
[38:35] | Let me guess. Awful. | 让我猜猜 糟糕透顶 |
[38:44] | Okay, we’re out of here. | 我们离开这儿 |
[38:48] | Come on, Sam. | 走吧 萨姆 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | Hey — guys? | 伙计们 |
[38:56] | So — so, what? | 这算什么 |
[38:59] | You’re just gonna — you’re gonna leave me here forever? | 你们打算把我禁锢在这儿一辈子吗 |
[39:05] | No. we’re not. | 不会 |
[39:07] | ’cause we don’t screw with people the way you do. | 我们跟你不一样 |
[39:12] | And for the record… | 我声明一下 |
[39:14] | This isn’t about some prizefight between your brothers | 这绝不是你们弟兄间的拳击赛 |
[39:18] | Or some destiny that can’t be stopped! | 或者某某命运我们不可逆转 |
[39:21] | This is about you | 这就是你 |
[39:22] | Being too afraid to stand up to your family! | 不敢抵抗你的家族而已 |
[39:49] | Don’t say I never did anything for you. | 别说你没对我们做过什么 |
[40:09] | All that stuff he was spouting in there — | 他滔滔不绝讲的那些 |
[40:12] | You think he was telling the truth? | 你觉得可信吗 |
[40:14] | I think he believes it. | 反正他是置信不疑 |
[40:17] | So, what do we do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[40:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:24] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 告诉你 |
[40:25] | Right about now, I wish I was back on a tv show. | 这会儿我还真希望我在演电视剧 |
[40:29] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |