时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why were we here? | 为什么我们会在这儿 |
[00:03] | Could you follow dad’s words like a good, little soldier? | 你要像个听话的小兵一样乖乖地遵从老爸的命令吗 |
[00:06] | Are you that desperate for his approval? | 你可以不顾一切就为了得到他的认可 |
[00:08] | This isn’t you talking, sam. | 这不是你的本意 萨姆 |
[00:09] | That’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你我的不同 |
[00:10] | I have a mind of my own. I’m not pathetic like you. | 我有自己的想法 我不像你那么可悲 |
[00:13] | Before dad died, he told me something. | 老爸去世前告诉了我一些事情 |
[00:15] | He said that I might have to kill you, sam. | 他说我有可能会杀了你 萨姆 |
[00:17] | -What the hell is that supposed to mean? -I don’t know. | -这到底是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[00:19] | We’re talking about the colt, right? | 我们在谈论科尔特 对吧 |
[00:20] | If you are still set on the insane task of killing the devil, | 如果你仍打算那个疯狂的猎杀恶魔任务的话 |
[00:24] | This is how we do it. | 我们就得这么做 |
[00:25] | -You guys are larping, aren’t you? -Excuse me? | -你们在玩LARP 对吧 -你说什么 |
[00:27] | Live-action role-playing. | 真人角色扮演 |
[00:28] | -You’re fans. -Fans of what? | -你们是粉丝 -什么粉丝 |
[00:30] | “supernatural” by carver edlund. | 卡佛・爱德兰德的《凶鬼恶灵》 |
[00:32] | His name’s chuck shurley. And he’s a genius. | 他叫是恰克・雪利 他是个天才 |
[00:34] | I’m dean. This is sam. | 我是迪恩 这是萨姆 |
[00:35] | The dean and sam you’ve been writing about. | 就是你书里写的那个迪恩和萨姆 |
[00:37] | I write things and then they come to life. | 我写下了那些东西 然后他们成真了 |
[00:39] | -Obviously I’m a god. -He’s a prophet of the lord. | -显然我是上帝 -他是上帝的先知 |
[00:41] | You. You’re… | 你 你是 |
[00:42] | Carver edlund, yeah. Hi, becky. | 卡佛・爱德兰德 对 嗨 贝基 |
[00:44] | I am your number-one fan. | 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[00:46] | But I know that “supernatural” is just a book, okay? | 但我知道《凶鬼恶灵》只是一本书 对吧 |
[00:48] | Becky, it’s all real. I knew it! | -贝基 那全是真实的 -我就知道 |
[00:50] | You okay, lady? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[00:51] | Sam…Is it really you? | 萨姆 这真的是你吗 |
[00:56] | And you’re so firm. Uh… | 你真结实 |
[01:20] | Dean. Come on! | 迪恩 快点 |
[01:27] | Chuck! there you are. | 恰克 你在这儿 |
[01:29] | Guys. | 哥们 |
[01:30] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[01:31] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么事 |
[01:32] | You know, just, um, I was kind of hangin’. | 你知道的 我只是在这儿随便走走 |
[01:35] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干吗 |
[01:36] | You told us to come. | 你叫我们来的啊 |
[01:38] | Uh, no, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[01:39] | Yeah, you did. You texted me — | 你有 你发消息给我的 |
[01:41] | This address, “life-or-death situation.” | 这个地址 “生死攸关的情况” |
[01:43] | Any of this ringing a bell? | 有让你想起什么吗 |
[01:44] | No, i-i-i didn’t send you a text. | 不 我没有给你发过消息 |
[01:46] | We drove all night. | 我们整晚都在开车 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry. I-i-i don’t understand what could — | 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事 |
[01:50] | -Oh, no. -What? | -噢 不 -怎么了 |
[01:53] | Sam! you made it! | 萨姆 你来了 |
[01:59] | Becky, right? | 贝基 对吧 |
[02:00] | Oh. You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[02:04] | You’ve been thinking about me. | 你一直想着我的 |
[02:06] | I… | 我 |
[02:08] | It’s okay. | 很好 |
[02:09] | I can’t get you out of my head, either. | 我也没有忘记你 |
[02:11] | Um, did you take my phone? | 你用过我的电话吗 |
[02:12] | I just borrowed it. From your pants. | 我从你的裤子里拿的 只是借用了下 |
[02:15] | Becky. What? | -贝基 -怎么了 |
[02:17] | They’re gonna want to see it. | 他们也会想要看到的 |
[02:19] | See what? See what? | -看什么 -看什么 |
[02:19] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[02:21] | I love it when they talk at the same time! | 我爱死他们同时说话的时候了 |
[02:23] | Hey, chuck! come on, pal. It’s showtime. | 恰克 过来哥们 该你了 |
[02:27] | Guys, I’m sorry. | 哥们 我为这一切 |
[02:31] | For everything. | 说一声抱歉 |
[02:48] | Hey, dean! lookin’ good! | 迪恩 你看上去不错嘛 |
[02:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[02:53] | I’m dean, too. | 我也是迪恩 |
[03:01] | Uh-oh. It’s sam and dean. | 是萨姆和迪恩啊 |
[03:05] | I’m in trouble now. Have fun, you two. | 我现在有点麻烦 你们两个玩得开心啊 |
[03:12] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[03:24] | Becky, what is this? | 贝基 这是什么情况 |
[03:27] | It’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[03:28] | A “supernatural” convention. The first ever. | 一个《凶鬼恶灵》粉丝会 第一次聚会 |
[03:54] | Welcome to the first annual “supernatural” convention. | 欢迎来到第一届《凶鬼恶灵》粉丝会 |
[03:57] | 45 in the magnolia room, | 屋子里有45名成员 |
[04:01] | We have the panel | 我们有专业小组 |
[04:02] | Five little boy The secret life of dean.” | 有5名男生组成的迪恩私生活小队 |
[04:06] | and four-thirty | 然后在下午的四点半 |
[04:07] | There’s the homoerotic subtext of “supernatural.” | 有一场关于《凶鬼恶灵》的同人活动 |
[04:11] | Oh,and caused big hands stars at 7:00 p.m show. | 在晚上七点我们的作者会表演节目哦 |
[04:17] | Okay, but — but right now — | 好 不过现在 |
[04:18] | Right now I’d like to introduce the man himself. | 现在我很高兴介绍作者本人 |
[04:21] | The creator and the writer of the “supernatural” books, | 《凶鬼恶灵》系列丛书的创作人 |
[04:26] | The one, the only… | 他就是独一无二的 |
[04:29] | Carver edlund! | 卡佛・爱德兰德 |
[04:45] | Uh, okay, good. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | This isn’t nearly as awkward as I — | 我看上去还不是那么笨拙 |
[04:49] | It’s a little dry mouth. | 有点口干 |
[05:10] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[05:12] | So, I guess, uh… | 那么 我觉得 |
[05:14] | Questions? | 来提问吧 |
[05:18] | Um, you? | 你来 |
[05:19] | Hey, mr. Edlund. Uh, big fan. | 你好 爱德兰德先生 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[05:22] | Wow. Okay. I was just wondering — | 我只是想知道 |
[05:25] | Where’d you come up with sam and dean in the first place? | 你最初是怎么想出萨姆和迪恩的 |
[05:30] | Oh, uh, i, uh… | 我 |
[05:32] | It just…Came to me. | 就这么想出来了 |
[05:37] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Yeah, the, uh… | 下一个是 |
[05:40] | Hook man. | 有钩子的那个 |
[05:43] | Why, in every fight scene, | 为什么在任何打斗场景里 |
[05:45] | Sam and dean are having their gun or knife | 萨姆和迪恩都用他们的枪或是小刀 |
[05:47] | Knocked away by the bad guy? | 干掉那些坏家伙 |
[05:48] | Why don’t they keep it on some kind of bungee? | 为什么他们不用些新武器呢 |
[05:53] | Yeah, i-i-i really don’t know. | 我 我 我真的不知道 |
[05:55] | Yeah, follow-up — | 还有问题 |
[05:56] | Why can’t Sam and Dean be telling that Ruby is evil? | 为何萨姆和迪恩看不出露比来者不善 |
[05:59] | I mean, she is clearly manipulating Sam | 我是说 她明显是在用道德陷阱 |
[06:01] | Into some kind of moral lapse. | 来利用萨姆 |
[06:03] | It’s obvious, nein? | 显而易见的事儿啊 不是嘛 |
[06:05] | Hey! If you don’t like the books, don’t read ’em, fritz! | 如果你不喜欢这书 那你就别看 怪物 |
[06:08] | Okay, okay, just, uh — | 好了 好了 |
[06:10] | Uh, okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:12] | So, uh, so, next question. | 下一个问题 |
[06:14] | Uh, uh, y-yeah, you. | 嗯 你 |
[06:17] | Yeah, at the end of the last book, | 在上一本书的最后 |
[06:19] | Dean goes to hell. | 迪恩下地狱了 |
[06:21] | So, what happens next? | 那接着会发生什么 |
[06:23] | Oh, w-well, there lies an announcement, a-actually. | 事实上 据通知 |
[06:28] | You’re all gonna find out. | 结局很快会揭晓的 |
[06:31] | Um, thanks to a wealthy scandinavian investor… | 多亏了阔绰的斯堪的纳维亚投资商 |
[06:36] | We’re gonna start publishing again. | 我们将会继续出版下一本 |
[06:45] | Sweet lord, yes! | 亲爱的上帝 太棒了 |
[06:55] | I got you a yellow-eyed cooler. | 我给你拿了杯冰镇黄眼 |
[06:59] | Thanks, Chuck. | 谢谢 恰克 |
[07:00] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[07:03] | So, Becky, uh… | 贝基 |
[07:05] | I was wondering, um, are you doing anyth– | 我在想 你有没有 |
[07:07] | Oh, hi, Sam! | 萨姆 |
[07:09] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[07:11] | In case you haven’t noticed, our plates are kind of full. | 给你提个醒 我们自己的烂摊子都成一堆了 |
[07:14] | Okay? Finding the colt, hunting the devil. | 寻找科尔特 猎杀恶魔 |
[07:17] | We don’t have time for this crap! | 我们没时间耗在这个烂地方 |
[07:19] | Hey, I didn’t call you. | 我可没叫你来 |
[07:20] | He means the books, Chuck. | 他是说那些书 恰克 |
[07:22] | Why are you publishing more books? | 为什么还要出书 |
[07:24] | Um, for food and shelter? | 为了生存啊 |
[07:26] | Who gave you the rights to our life story? | 谁给你权利来写我们的生活的 |
[07:28] | An archangel. And I didn’t want it. | 大天使啊 我也不想的 |
[07:31] | Well, deal’s off, okay? No more books. | 好了 放弃吧 别再出书了 |
[07:32] | Our lives are not for public consumption. | 我们的生活不是大众消费品 |
[07:39] | Uh, Becky, would you excuse us for just a second? | 贝基 我们先离开一会儿 |
[07:45] | Do you guys know what I do for a living? | 你们知道我是以何为生吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, Chuck, we know. | 我们知道啊 恰克 |
[07:48] | Then, could you tell me? ’cause I don’t. | 好吧 那告诉我好吗 我没头绪 |
[07:50] | All right, I’m not a good writer, | 我不是一个好作家 |
[07:51] | I’ve got no marketable skills, | 我也没有赚大钱的本事 |
[07:53] | I’m not some hero who can just hit the road | 我也不是那些东奔西走 |
[07:55] | And fight monsters, okay? | 猎杀恶魔的英雄 |
[07:57] | Until the world ends, I got to live, all right? | 待到世界末日之前 我还得生存 |
[08:00] | And the “supernatural” books are all I’ve got. | 我就只剩下《凶鬼恶灵》了 |
[08:02] | What else do you want me to do? | 你们还想要我做啥啊 |
[08:08] | No. Guys! Wait! | 别 伙计们 等等 |
[08:14] | Hey, lady. Hey, you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[08:15] | – I think so. – What happened? | -没事 -发生了什么事 |
[08:17] | – I saw a ghost. – A ghost? | -我看见了一个鬼魂 -鬼魂 |
[08:19] | Ma’am, could you tell us what it looked like? | 小姐 能描述一下它是什么模样吗 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you leave this to the grown-ups, pal? | 老兄 何不让成年人来解决这些问题呢 |
[08:23] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[08:24] | She was in an old-fashioned dress. | 她穿着老式的裙子 |
[08:26] | Really old. | 很古老 |
[08:27] | Like a schoolmarm or something. | 像一个女教师或别的什么 |
[08:29] | Did she say something to you? | 她跟你说了什么 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:32] | Gather close, everybody, | 靠拢来 各位 |
[08:34] | For a terrifying tale of terror! | 这是一个可怕的恐怖故事 |
[08:36] | I saw a ghost. | 我看见的这个鬼魂 |
[08:40] | None other than the ghost of Leticia Gore herself! | 正是拉缇西亚・高尔的鬼魂 |
[08:45] | I was on the third floor when I… | 当我在三楼 |
[08:48] | Ooh, the larping’s started. | LARP已经开始了吗 |
[08:50] | The — what is that again? | 又搞什么飞机 |
[08:52] | Live-action role-playing. It’s a game. | 真人秀角色扮演 一个游戏 |
[08:54] | The convention puts it on. | 这次粉丝会的节目 |
[08:58] | …Terror gripping my heart with its icy… | 他冰冷的 令我怕得要命 |
[09:00] | “dad’s journal — dear Sam and Dean, | 老爸的日记 亲爱的萨姆 迪恩 |
[09:03] | “this hotel is haunted. You must hunt down the ghost. | 这个旅馆闹鬼 你们得找到鬼魂 |
[09:06] | “interview witnesses, discover clues, | 去问问目击者 找出端倪 |
[09:08] | “and find the bones. | 最后找到尸骨 |
[09:09] | “first team to do so wins a $50 gift card to sizzler. | 先找到的组将获得50美元时时乐(美国牛排店)礼物卷 |
[09:14] | Love, dad.” | 爱你们的爸爸 |
[09:16] | You guys are so gonna win. | 你们俩一定获胜 |
[09:21] | Why, yes, agents Lennon and Mccartney, | 为什么呢 是的 列农探员 麦卡缇探员 |
[09:24] | As manager of this fine establishment, | 作为这个公司的管理人员 |
[09:26] | I can assure you that it is indeed haunted. | 我能确信这里确实闹鬼 |
[09:30] | This building was once an orphanage | 这里曾经是一个孤儿院 |
[09:33] | Run by mean, old Leticia Gore. | 由老拉缇西亚・高尔管理着 |
[09:36] | 100 years ago this very night, | 100年前的这个晚上 |
[09:39] | Miss Gore went insane | 高尔老师发疯了 |
[09:41] | And butchered four little boys Before killing herself. | 她自杀前活活杀死了四个男孩儿 |
[09:45] | Now folks say that the souls of those poor, little boys | 传说这四个可怜的小男孩儿的魂魄 |
[09:49] | Are trapped here | 都被困在了这里 |
[09:50] | And that the evil spirit of miss Gore punishes them | 高尔老师邪恶的灵魂在今天这个特别的日子 |
[09:54] | To this…Very…Day. | 惩 罚 他 们 |
[09:57] | Well, that’s just about all the community theater | 这不就是些社区剧院的手法吗 |
[10:00] | I can take. | 我忍了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, this cannot get any weirder. | 是啊 这不能再诡异了 |
[10:03] | Dad said — | 爸说 |
[10:05] | He said I may have to kill you. | 万不得已我能杀了你 |
[10:07] | Kill me? | 杀我 |
[10:08] | What the hell does that mean? | 到底什么意思 |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:15] | -I need a drink. -I need a drink. | -我要喝点东西 -我要喝点东西 |
[10:21] | The emf’s going nuts. | 鬼魂探测器有反应 |
[10:31] | I’m mean, old Leticia Gore. | 我是真的 老拉缇西亚・高尔 |
[10:34] | They buried me in the basement. | 他们把我埋在了地下室 |
[10:39] | Ow. You got me. | 你打到我了 |
[10:42] | You’re supposed to vanish. | 你应该消失才对 |
[10:44] | How am I supposed to vanish? | 我要怎么消失啊 |
[10:48] | Yeah, okay, Dean. We’ll see you in five. | 好的 迪恩 5分钟后见 |
[10:50] | Hey, but seriously, dude, don’t eat my skittles. | 不过说真的 别吃我的彩虹糖 |
[10:53] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[10:57] | Help us. Miss Gore won’t let us have any fun. | 救救我们 高尔老师不让我们玩 |
[11:01] | This is part of the game, right? | 这也是游戏吧 |
[11:05] | Holy mother of crap! | 见鬼了 |
[11:17] | That…Was — | 那 确实是 |
[11:28] | Naughty! naughty! naughty! | 不听话 不听话 不听话 |
[12:00] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[12:01] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[12:03] | Well, you sure look lovely tonight, | 哦 你今晚真可爱 |
[12:05] | Especially for a dead chick. | 尤其是扮成死了的小妞 |
[12:06] | Buddy, I have heard that line 17 times tonight, okay? | 老兄 这句话我今晚听17遍了 |
[12:10] | And all from dudes wearing macgyver jackets. | 而且都是穿的和你一样的人说的 |
[12:18] | But you seem different. | 但是你不太一样 |
[12:19] | How so? | 怎么不一样 |
[12:21] | Well, you don’t seem scared of women. | 你看来不会被女人吓到 |
[12:23] | For the last time, I’m not making this up, okay? | 再说最后一遍 不是我编的 |
[12:25] | She — she’s upstairs. A real, live, dead ghost! | 她 她就在楼上 一个真正的 活生生的鬼魂 |
[12:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:29] | Look, I’m sure it was just one of the actors. | 嘿 我确定那只是一个演员 |
[12:31] | Who beat the crap out of me and then vanished? | 那又是谁揍了我一顿又消失了 |
[12:33] | You saw something? | 你看见什么了 |
[12:34] | Look, this isn’t part of the game, jerk. | 这绝不是游戏 笨蛋 |
[12:36] | Tim, I’m getting out of here, and you should do the same. | 蒂姆 我要走了 你最好跟我一起离开这里 |
[12:39] | Alex, wait. I — | 艾历克斯 等等 |
[12:42] | Hey! Come back! | 回来 |
[12:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[12:46] | I don’t think that guy’s a good enough actor to be acting. | 我觉得那家伙不是装出来的 |
[12:50] | Why, yes, agents jagger and richards, | 没错 扎格和理查德探员 |
[12:52] | As the manager of this fine establishment, | 作为这里的经理 |
[12:55] | I can assure you it is indeed haunted. | 我负责任的告诉你们这里确实在闹鬼 |
[12:58] | The building was once an orphanage | 这个楼曾经是个孤儿院 |
[13:00] | Run by mean, old Leticia Gore. | 由老拉缇西亚・高尔管理着 |
[13:04] | Excuse us. Mind if we ask you a few questions? | 打扰一下 我们能问几个问题吗 |
[13:06] | Look, I don’t have time to play “star wars,” guys. | 伙计 我可没空陪你们玩星战游戏 |
[13:08] | Go ask the guy in the ascot. | 去问戴围巾那人吧 |
[13:12] | Actually, we, uh… | 实际上我们 |
[13:14] | Really want to talk to you. | 非常想问你 |
[13:16] | Okay. You guys are really into this. | 好吧 你们真是太投入了 |
[13:18] | You have no idea. | 你不会了解的 |
[13:20] | What do you want to know? | 想知道什么 |
[13:22] | All this stuff they’re saying — | 他们说的那些事 |
[13:23] | Place being haunted, Leticia Gore. | 闹鬼的地方 拉缇西亚・高尔 |
[13:24] | Any truth to it? | 那些是真的吗 |
[13:27] | We generally don’t like to publicize this | 我们通常不愿意公开宣传这个 |
[13:29] | To, you know, normal people. | 不愿意让大众知道 |
[13:30] | But, yeah, in 1909, this place was called Gore orphanage. | 但1909年这里是高尔孤儿院的时候 |
[13:35] | Miss gore killed four boys with a butcher knife, | 高尔小姐用切肉刀杀了四个男孩 |
[13:38] | Then offed herself. | 然后自杀了 |
[13:40] | And is tonight really the anniversary? | 那么今天确实是周年纪念 |
[13:41] | Yep. Guess your convention folks wanted authenticity. | 没错 我猜你们的活动需要真实感 |
[13:46] | There been any sightings? | 有过什么异常吗 |
[13:48] | Uh, over the years, yeah. | 前几年 |
[13:49] | A few maids have quit, | 有几个女佣辞职了 |
[13:51] | Saying they heard the boys or saw them. | 她们说听到或者见到了那些孩子 |
[13:54] | A janitor even saw miss Gore once. | 一个看门人甚至看见高尔小姐了 |
[13:55] | Where did miss Gore carve up the kids? | 高尔小姐在哪杀的他们 |
[13:58] | Look, I don’t want you stomping all over the joint. | 我觉得你们在这到处走 |
[14:01] | A lot of this place is off-limits to nerds. | 这里很多地方是闲人免进的 |
[14:10] | The attic. | 在阁楼 |
[14:37] | The emf’s going nuts. | 鬼魂探测器抽了 |
[14:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:42] | So, we got a real ghost, | 确实有个鬼 |
[14:44] | And a bunch of dudes, pretending to be us, poking at it. | 还有一堆傻帽装成咱们俩在找 |
[14:46] | No way this ends well. | 简直是胡来 |
[14:50] | You know what? Serves them right. | 你知道吗 他们活该 |
[14:52] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[14:53] | Well, I’m just saying. | 我说说而已 |
[15:10] | It’s got to be around here someplace. | 就是这附近动某个地方了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I don’t know, man. | 我不知道哎 |
[15:13] | No one else is looking for the attic. | 没别人在找阁楼了 |
[15:15] | Okay, all right, dude. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[15:17] | One, stay in character, all right? | 首先 进入角色 行不 |
[15:20] | If it’s just me, I look stupid. | 只有我当真的话 看起来很傻 |
[15:22] | And, two, you heard the guy downstairs. | 第二 你听见楼下那人说的了 |
[15:25] | I think this is part of the game. | 我觉得这是游戏的一部分 |
[15:28] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[15:30] | Oh, my god! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[15:33] | That makeup is amazing. | 妆画得太好了 |
[15:36] | Amateur. | 你这外行 |
[15:37] | Stay…In…Character. | 注意 你的 角色 |
[15:39] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:42] | Help us. Miss Gore won’t let us have any fun. | 帮帮我们 高尔小姐不让我们玩 |
[15:45] | Where’s the body buried, kid? | 尸体埋在哪了 孩子 |
[15:47] | We’ll light her up nice and toasty. | 我们会把她彻彻底底的烧掉 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:01] | Wow. Fast runner. | 跑的真快 |
[16:05] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[16:07] | Check this out. | 看看那个 |
[16:11] | Oh, that is creepy. | 哦 真恐怖 |
[16:14] | Must’ve been what he was trying to tell us. | 要按他说的做吗 |
[16:16] | Gee, you think, sammy? | 你觉得呢 萨姆 |
[16:33] | Okay, this is the coolest game ever. | 好吧 这是我见过的最酷的游戏 |
[16:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:05] | My mommy loves me. | 我妈妈爱我 |
[17:11] | I said my mommy loves me. | 我说我妈妈爱我 |
[17:14] | I’m sure she does. | 我相信她爱你 |
[17:16] | My mommy loves me this much. | 我妈妈就这么爱我 |
[17:49] | Awesome. | 真可怕 |
[17:51] | All right, so… | 好吧 那 |
[17:52] | That was a guy with the county historical society. | 这是个本地历史上提到的家伙 |
[17:55] | And? | 还有呢 |
[17:56] | Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, | 拉缇西亚・高尔不但杀了四个男孩 |
[17:58] | But one of them was her own son. | 而且其中之一是她的儿子 |
[18:00] | -Her son? Yeah. | -她儿子 -没错 |
[18:02] | According to the police at the time, | 根据警察的记录 |
[18:04] | She scalped the poor kid. | 她扒了那孩子的头皮 |
[18:05] | Oh, that’s it. I’m gonna deep-fry this bitch extra-crispy. | 哦 我要油炸了这抽风的贱人 |
[18:08] | -Dude say where she was buried? -He doesn’t know. | -知道她埋在哪吗 -他不知道 |
[18:10] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[18:12] | There’s the orphanage, here’s the carriage house. | 那儿是孤儿院 这儿是马车棚 |
[18:16] | And right there, cemetery. | 那儿 就是墓地 |
[18:18] | You think that’s where Leticia’s planted? | 你觉得拉缇西亚埋在那儿吗 |
[18:21] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得去看看 |
[18:23] | Hey. Ooh. Hey, hey! hey, do you mind? | 嘿 嘿 这是我的 |
[18:27] | It’s real. A century old, at least. | 这是真的 至少一个世纪以前的纸 |
[18:28] | And he’s right. There is a cemetery on the grounds. | 他是对的 墓地就在外面 |
[18:30] | Where’d you get that? | 这玩意儿哪来的 |
[18:32] | It’s called a game, pal. | 这叫游戏 朋友 |
[18:34] | It ain’t called “charity.” | 不是慈善捐助 |
[18:36] | All right, give me the map, chuckles. | 好吧 把地图给我 笨蛋 |
[18:38] | Oh, you’re the chuckles… | 你们才是笨蛋呢 |
[18:40] | Chuckles. | 笨蛋们 |
[18:41] | Besides, Dean don’t listen to nobody. | 还有 迪恩谁的话都不会听的 |
[18:44] | Dean…Cool it. | 迪恩 冷静点 |
[18:47] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:48] | What? They’re friggin’ annoying. | 什么 他们烦死了 |
[18:51] | Look, guys, we all want to find the bones, right? | 听着 伙计们 我们都想找到骨头 对吧 |
[18:54] | We just thought it would go faster if we all work together. | 我只是想 大家合作会快一点 |
[19:00] | We, uh, we get the sizzler gift card. | 时时乐的礼物卷归我们 |
[19:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:03] | And we get to be Sam and Dean. | 萨姆和迪恩的称号也归我们 |
[19:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 真好 |
[19:12] | Hey, Rufus, Bobby, would you hurry it up? | 嘿 鲁佛斯 鲍比 快一点 |
[19:15] | You alright? | 你还好吧 |
[19:16] | I’m trying to be. | 我尽量 |
[19:19] | So, where were we? | 我们刚才在哪里 |
[19:20] | Uh, dr. Ellicott had just zapped your brain. | 艾利卡特医生刚把你杀了 |
[19:23] | Right. Got it. | 是的 知道啦 |
[19:26] | Why are we even here, Dean? | 迪恩 我们为什么还要来这里 |
[19:28] | Do you just follow in dad’s footsteps | 你不是只要跟随父亲的脚步 |
[19:30] | Like a good, little soldier? | 就像一个优秀的小兵 |
[19:32] | Are you that desperate for approval? | 你就那么想得到认可 |
[19:34] | This isn’t you talking, Sam. | 萨姆 这不是你的本意 |
[19:35] | See, that’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是你我的区别 |
[19:37] | I got a mind of my own. I’m not pathetic. | 我有自己的想法 我不是可怜虫 |
[19:39] | So, what are you gonna do, Sam? You gonna kill me? | 那你想怎么做 萨姆 杀了我 |
[19:42] | Man, I am so sick of you telling me what to do! | 伙计 我讨厌你告诉我做什么 |
[19:44] | Oh, you know what? That — that’s it. | 够 我受够了 |
[19:47] | That is it. | 够了 |
[19:48] | What’s wrong, Bobby? | 怎么了 鲍比 |
[19:51] | I’m not Bobby, okay? | 我不是鲍比 |
[19:53] | You’re not Sam. | 你不是萨姆 |
[19:55] | You’re not Dean! | 你也不是迪恩 |
[19:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你们有毛病吗 |
[19:58] | Why in the hell would you choose to be these guys? | 你们到底为什么想当他们 |
[20:01] | Because we’re fans, like you. | 我们是粉丝啊 就像你们一样 |
[20:04] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | I am not a fan, okay? Not fans. | 我不是粉丝 好吧 不是 |
[20:08] | In fact, I think that the “Dean and Sam” story sucks! | 说实话 我觉得迪恩和萨姆的故事烂透了 |
[20:12] | It is not fun. It’s not entertaining. | 不好玩也没乐趣 |
[20:16] | It is a river of crap | 这个故事糟透了 |
[20:18] | That would send most people howling to the nuthouse! | 会把大多数人送进精神病院 |
[20:20] | So, you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:22] | Their pain is not for your amusement. | 他们的痛苦不是你们的消遣 |
[20:24] | I mean, do you think that they enjoy | 我是说 你们认为 |
[20:25] | Being treated like — like circus freaks? | 他们想被当成马戏团小丑吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, I don’t think they care, | 我想他们不会在意的 |
[20:31] | Because they’re fictional characters. | 因为他们是虚构的人物 |
[20:34] | Oh, they care. | 他们在意 |
[20:36] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[20:38] | They care a lot. | 他们非常在意 |
[20:43] | He, uh… | 他 |
[20:46] | He takes the story really seriously. | 他把这个故事当真了 |
[21:14] | -Found the four boys. -And here’s Leticia Gore. | -找到那4个男孩 -这是拉缇西亚・高尔的墓地 |
[21:22] | Uh, what are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[21:26] | Uh, we’re looking for bones, genius. | 我们在找尸骨 天才 |
[21:29] | They got to be around here somewhere. | 他们应该在这附近 |
[21:32] | Okay, generally, bones are in the ground. | 一般来说 尸骨是埋在地里的 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:37] | I know that. I’m just — | 我知道 我只是 |
[21:40] | Wait. Hold on. | 等下 |
[21:44] | – Are you guys serious? – Deadly. | -你们真要这么做 -是的 |
[21:46] | We’re — we’re not really digging up graves, you guys. | 我们不会真的挖墓 伙计 |
[21:49] | We’re just playing the game, so — | 我们只是在玩游戏 所以 |
[21:51] | Trust us. | 相信我们 |
[21:52] | You want to win the game, right? | 你想赢 对吧 |
[22:36] | That’s, uh, not a plastic skeleton. | 这不是塑料的尸骨 |
[22:38] | That’s a skeleton skeleton. | 这是真的尸骨 |
[22:40] | You just dug up a real grave. | 你们挖的是真的墓 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | You guys are nuts. | 你们是疯子 |
[22:49] | I thought you said you guys wanted to be hunters. | 我记得你们说过想当猎人 |
[22:51] | Hunters aren’t real, man. | 伙计 猎人不是真实的 |
[22:53] | -This isn’t real. -Oh, my god. | -这不是真的 -上帝啊 |
[22:55] | You guys have just seriously lost your grip on this — | 你们彻底迷失方向抓住这点牢牢不放了 |
[22:59] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | Naughty! naughty! naughty! | 淘气 淘气 淘气 |
[23:08] | Barnes! | 巴恩斯 |
[23:13] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[23:14] | Naughty! naughty! naughty! | 淘气 淘气 淘气 |
[23:37] | Real enough for you? | 够真实的了吧 |
[23:59] | That was… | 那个 |
[24:01] | Really… | 真是 |
[24:02] | Awful, right? Exactly. | 吓人 是吧 就是这样 |
[24:09] | Round’s on us, guys. | 我们请 |
[24:11] | See you around. | 等会见 |
[24:13] | Hey. How did you know how to do all that? | 你们怎么知道要这样做的 |
[24:18] | We, um… | 我们 |
[24:22] | We read the books. | 我们读了书 |
[24:29] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[24:32] | Good luck with the “supernatural” books. | 祝《凶鬼恶灵》大卖 |
[24:35] | And screw you very much. | 去你妈的 |
[24:39] | Fans of yours? | 你的粉丝 |
[24:40] | Hmm. I’d say no. | 我得说不是 |
[24:51] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[24:53] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[24:57] | Anything? | 发现什么了 |
[24:59] | Every exit’s locked. Almost like… | 每个出口都被锁了 貌似 |
[25:01] | -…Something’s keeping us in? -Yeah. | -有什么东西不让我们出去 -是 |
[25:03] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[25:04] | Gee, you think, sammy? | 哎呀 你认为呢 |
[25:10] | Don’t go in there! | 不要到那里面去 |
[25:11] | Get downstairs, okay? Go. Go! | 下楼去 去 去 |
[25:17] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[25:19] | Why did you send my mommy away? | 为什么送走我妈妈 |
[25:21] | Uh, maybe because of the high-and-tight she gave you. | 也许是因为她给你剃的锅盖头(指头上的伤) |
[25:23] | Yeah? How ’bout some thanks? | 怎么不感谢我们 |
[25:26] | Well, I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[25:27] | A little gratitude might be nice once in a while. | 偶尔来点感谢就可以了 |
[25:30] | My mommy didn’t do this to me. | 妈妈没有这样对我 |
[25:32] | What? Then, who did? | 什么 那么是谁干的 |
[25:48] | Yeah. How original. | 多原汁原味啊 |
[25:50] | “supernatural” bringing you more creepy children. | 《凶鬼恶灵》带给你更多的诡异儿童 |
[25:54] | Sigh. | 可悲啊 |
[25:54] | Miss Gore wouldn’t let us have any fun. | 高尔小姐不让我们玩 |
[25:57] | You look nothing like real ghosts. | 你们看上去可一点都不像真的鬼 |
[26:00] | Just telling you. | 就这么告诉你们了 |
[26:02] | But miss gore’s gone, | 可是高尔小姐已经走了 |
[26:03] | And now we can have all kinds of fun. | 那么现在我们可以尽情享乐了 |
[26:12] | Gott im himmel! | 我的天啊 |
[26:28] | Well, guys, I guess we’re — we’re out of time. | 好吧 伙计们 我猜我们要接近尾声了 |
[26:31] | So thank you for your incredibly | 谢谢你们难以置信 |
[26:33] | Probing and rigorous questions, | 深入并且缜密的问题 |
[26:36] | And have a good — | 祝你们有个愉快的 |
[26:39] | What?! holy crap! | 什么 我靠 |
[26:43] | You got to keep everyone safe in here, chuck. | 你必须保证这里人的安全 恰克 |
[26:45] | This is life-or-death. | 这可是生死攸关的事儿 |
[26:46] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[26:47] | As long as it takes. | 需要多久就多久 |
[26:48] | Well, how the hell am I supposed to do that? | 可我该咋办呢 |
[26:53] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道啊哥们儿 |
[26:54] | Just do it. | 做就对了 |
[27:01] | Okay, so, uh… | 好吧 |
[27:03] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[27:04] | Uh, I got much more to tell you…I guess. | 我还有更多要告诉大家的 |
[27:08] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[27:10] | Buddy, I got work to do. | 哥们儿 我还有工作要做啊 |
[27:12] | You’re gonna want to see this. Trust me. | 你绝对想看看这个 相信我 |
[27:12] | It’s gonna be a hell of a show, huh? | 这演讲绝对酷毙了 |
[27:15] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来吧来吧 |
[27:18] | Certainly, there are a lot of nice witches, too. | 当然了 也有很多不错的女巫的 |
[27:25] | Uh, what does the future hold for sam and dean? | 萨姆和迪恩的命运会如何呢 |
[27:28] | Well, uh, how do you feel about angels? | 好吧 你们觉得天使咋样 |
[27:31] | Yeah, you know, because, let me tell you, | 是啊 我跟你们说 |
[27:33] | They’re not nearly as lame as you think. | 他们可一点都不像你们想的那么弱 |
[27:36] | Okay, new theory. | 好吧 最新消息 |
[27:38] | The legends about leticia are ass-backwards, obviously. | 关于拉缇西亚的传说明显是搞错了 |
[27:40] | Yeah, so, all right, let’s say those three orphans | 好吧 我们假设那三个孤儿 |
[27:43] | Were — were playing cowboys and indians. | 是在 是在玩西部牛仔和印第安人的游戏 |
[27:46] | Larping as cowboys and indians. | 是在角色扮演牛仔和印第安人 |
[27:47] | Whatever — and let’s say they scalped leticia’s son | 随便吧 然后他们剥去了拉缇西亚儿子的头皮 |
[27:51] | And killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[27:52] | Mom catches them in the act, flips out, | 妈妈把他们当场抓获 接着她就发疯了 |
[27:54] | Slices them, and dices herself. | 把他们切成片 又把自己了解了 |
[27:55] | If that’s true, it means | 如果这是真的 那意味着 |
[27:57] | We got three bloodthirsty brats in the building. | 这楼里面就有三个嗜杀贪玩的小孩 |
[27:59] | Yeah, and leticia was the only | 没错 在我们除掉她之前 |
[28:00] | One keeping them under control. | 拉缇西亚是唯一一个 |
[28:01] | Until we took her out. | 可以管得住他们的人 |
[28:02] | Smooth move on our part. | 我们不能打草惊蛇 |
[28:02] | – All right. – Well, we got to get back to the cemetery | -好的 -我们得回到墓地去 |
[28:04] | And torch the kids’ bones. | 然后烧了那些小孩的骨头 |
[28:06] | How? We’re trapped. | 怎么去 我们可被困住了 |
[28:08] | We don’t even have our guns. | 我们连枪都没有 |
[28:10] | The ghosts are running this joint, | 那些鬼魂在房子里到处乱窜 |
[28:11] | And they were only scared of one thing. | 而且他们只怕一样东西 |
[28:15] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[28:16] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我干啥 |
[28:18] | You’re an actress, okay? We just want you to act. | 你是个演员啊 我们只是想让你演演戏 |
[28:20] | I work at hooters in toledo. | 我在托莱多的猫头鹰餐厅工作 |
[28:22] | You can forget it. | 你想都别想 |
[28:25] | You’ll be safe. We promise. | 你绝对安全 我们保证 |
[28:26] | But this is really important. | 但是这真的很重要 |
[28:29] | We want to help. | 我们想帮你们忙 |
[28:31] | Just give her the puppy-dog thing, okay? | 给她点容易的事儿干 好吗 |
[28:32] | Guys, no. | 伙计们 不行 |
[28:34] | Why not? | 为啥不行 |
[28:34] | Because this isn’t make-believe. | 因为这可不是假的 |
[28:37] | Look, we know. We’re not nuts. | 我们知道 我们不是疯子 |
[28:39] | We’re freakin’ terrified. | 我们也怕的要死 |
[28:40] | Yeah, but if all these people are seriously in trouble, | 没错 但是如果这些人真的有麻烦了 |
[28:44] | We got to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为啥 |
[28:46] | Because… | 因为 |
[28:47] | That’s what sam and dean would do. | 萨姆和迪恩会这么做 |
[28:53] | Uh, no, there’s really no such thing | 噢不 并没有什么 |
[28:55] | As a croatoan virus for, you know, down there. | 像是Croatoan病毒一样的东西 |
[29:00] | You really should see a doctor. | 你真该去看看医生了 |
[29:13] | I-i don’t want to do this. | 我 我真不想这么做 |
[29:17] | I’m right here, sweetheart. I got your back. | 我就在这儿 小甜心 我会罩着你 |
[29:20] | Trust me. This is gonna work. | 相信我 这绝对有效 |
[29:26] | Boys! | 男孩们 |
[29:27] | Boys! | 男孩们 |
[29:30] | Come here, this instant! | 过来 马上 |
[29:46] | You come when I call you! | 我叫你们的时候你们就得过来 |
[29:51] | Do you understand me?! | 明白了吗 |
[29:53] | Miss gore? | 高尔小姐 |
[29:59] | Push. | 快推 |
[30:07] | You boys… | 你们这些男孩 |
[30:08] | Have been very naughty. | 实在太淘气了 |
[30:13] | Now, you open the doors. | 现在 你们把门打开 |
[30:16] | Open the doors right now! | 马上把门打开 |
[30:23] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 继续继续继续 |
[30:28] | Go! | 继续 |
[30:29] | You’re very naughty. You hear me? | 你们都太淘气了 听见了吗 |
[30:34] | Naughty, naughty, naughty. | 淘气 淘气 淘气 |
[30:42] | Ugh! damn it! | 该死 |
[31:12] | Run. | 快跑 |
[31:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[31:35] | “Supernatural” makes digging graves… | 凶鬼恶灵让挖墓地 |
[31:38] | Seem so easy. | 变得如此容易 |
[31:42] | It’s not, though. | 但完全不是这样 |
[31:44] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我要放弃了 |
[31:47] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[32:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:12] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[32:15] | Let’s see. Uh, what else? | 我们看看 还有啥别的不 |
[32:17] | I fell in love for the first time at 16. | 我的初恋在16岁 |
[32:22] | Lost my virginity, actually. | 事实上也失去了处子之身 |
[32:25] | But then she went around telling | 但是她却到处告诉别人 |
[32:26] | Everybody it didn’t count, so… | 那并不算数 所以 |
[32:28] | That’s kind of funny. | 这比较搞笑 |
[32:32] | Uh…Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[32:34] | Y-you really can’t leave. | 你 你不能走 |
[32:36] | Please, sir. | 拜托了先生 |
[32:38] | Don’t open that door! | 别去开门 |
[33:08] | I said no one leaves, damn it! | 我说了谁都不能出去 该死 |
[33:10] | Now, somebody salt this door! | 现在 谁来这门口撒点盐 |
[33:27] | How come dean can always light | 为啥迪恩每次都能一次 |
[33:29] | This stupid thing on the first freakin’ try?! | 就点着这白痴一样东西 |
[33:32] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[33:39] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[34:18] | May be that guy is right. | 或许那家伙说的没错 |
[34:21] | Maybe we should put these things on a bungee. | 也许我们也该换换新武器 |
[34:37] | And I got to hand it to you, guys. | 我不得不感谢你们 |
[34:39] | You really saved our asses back there. | 那时多亏你们救了我们的小命 |
[34:41] | So, uh, you know… | 所以 |
[34:44] | Thanks. | 多谢你们 |
[34:47] | Gosh, I don’t even know your names. | 我的天 我还不知道你们的名字呢 |
[34:49] | Oh. Well, I’m Barnes. | 我是巴恩斯 |
[34:51] | This is Demian. | 他是德米安 |
[34:53] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[34:57] | Dean. The real Dean. | 迪恩 真正的迪恩 |
[35:06] | Yeah, right! | 哦哟 才怪 |
[35:09] | – Me too! – Get the hell out of here, Dean. | -那我也是 -开什么玩笑呀 迪恩 |
[35:14] | Well, anyway, uh, thanks. | 不管怎样 还是多谢 |
[35:16] | Really. | 真的很感谢 |
[35:20] | You’re wrong, you know. | 知道吗 其实你错了 |
[35:23] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[35:25] | About “Supernatural.” | 关于”凶鬼恶灵”的故事 |
[35:26] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[35:28] | But I’m not sure you get what the story’s about. | 只是我觉得你并没有理解故事的精髓 |
[35:32] | Is that so? | 是那样吗 |
[35:34] | All right, look, in real life, | 是这样的 现实生活中 |
[35:36] | He sells stereo equipment, | 他卖音响设备 |
[35:39] | I fix copiers. | 而我是修复印机的 |
[35:41] | Our lives suck. | 我们的生活糟糕透顶 |
[35:46] | But to be sam and dean… | 但是作为萨姆和迪恩 |
[35:49] | To wake up every morning and save the world… | 每天早上醒来 去拯救世界 |
[35:53] | To have a brother who would die for you… | 身边有能与你同生共死的兄弟陪伴 |
[35:57] | Well, who wouldn’t want that? | 这难道不令人羡慕吗 |
[36:04] | Maybe you got a point. | 或许你是对的 |
[36:10] | Well, you know, you two don’t make a bad team yourselves. | 要知道 你俩合作的也不赖嘛 |
[36:13] | How do you know each other, anyway? | 你们怎么认识的啊 |
[36:15] | Oh, uh, well, we met online. | 我们在网上认识 |
[36:18] | “Supernatural” chat room. | “凶鬼恶灵”聊天室 |
[36:23] | Well, it must be nice to get out of your parents’ basement | 离开父母的小巢出去交点朋友 |
[36:25] | And make some friends. | 真很好啊 |
[36:26] | We’re more than friends. | 我们不止是朋友 |
[36:30] | We’re partners. | 我们是伴侣 |
[36:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[36:42] | Howdy, partners. | 好啊 情侣 |
[36:44] | Howdy. | 你也好 |
[36:50] | Look, Sam… | 萨姆 |
[36:51] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想骗你 |
[36:54] | We had undeniable chemistry. | 不可否认 我俩有感觉 |
[36:59] | But like a monkey on the sun, it was too hot to live. | 但就像猴子在太阳上 太热了而不能生存下去 |
[37:02] | It can’t go on. | 不能再这样下去 |
[37:05] | Chuck and I — we found each other. | 恰克和我之间彼此相识 |
[37:09] | My yin to his proud yang. | 我为他的英勇刚强所吸引 |
[37:12] | And, well, the heart wants what the heart wants. | 我已心有所属 |
[37:17] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:21] | Yeah, Sam. | 是啊 萨姆 |
[37:23] | You know, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:27] | Will you be all right? | 你不会有事吧 |
[37:36] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[37:39] | I’ll just have to — | 只是我想我必须 |
[37:41] | To find a way to keep living, I guess. | 另寻他法 继续生活下去 |
[37:44] | God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[37:47] | Okay, um, oh, hey, Chuck, | 好了 恰克 |
[37:50] | Look, if you really want to publish more books, | 如果你真想再出版新书 |
[37:53] | I guess that’s okay with us. | 我们大概也没什么意见 |
[37:55] | Wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:57] | No, not really. We have guns, and we’ll find you. | 当然不 我们有枪 会追你到天涯海角 |
[37:59] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:00] | No more books. | 不会再出书了 |
[38:02] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[38:05] | Sam! wait! one more thing! | 等等 萨姆 还有件事 |
[38:09] | Chapter 3 in “Supernatural – Time is on my side,” | 《凶鬼恶灵》第三章 “时间为证” |
[38:12] | There was that girl bela. | 那个叫贝拉的女孩 |
[38:13] | She was british and a cat burglar. | 她是个英国飞贼 |
[38:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:15] | She stole the Colt from you, | 她从你们这里偷走了Colt |
[38:17] | And then she “said” she gave it to lilith, remember? | 她还声称把科尔特交给了莉莉丝 记得吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:20] | Well, you know she lied, right? | 你知道她在撒谎吧 |
[38:21] | She never really gave it to lilith. | 她从没把科尔特给莉莉丝 |
[38:22] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[38:24] | Didn’t you read the book? | 你没看书吗 |
[38:25] | There was this one scene | 的确有这么一个场景 |
[38:27] | Where bela gives the colt to a demon named Crowley, | 贝拉把那把枪给了一个叫克罗力的恶魔 |
[38:30] | Lilith’s right-hand man — | 莉莉丝的得力助手 |
[38:31] | I think her lover, too. | 我想大概也是她的情人 |
[38:32] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[38:34] | Didn’t occur to you to tell us this before? | 你怎么之前没想到要告诉我们 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. I didn’t remember. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[38:37] | I’m not as big of a fan as she is. | 我不像她那样痴迷 |
[38:40] | Becky… | 贝基 |
[38:41] | Tell me everything. | 把来龙去脉都告诉我 |
[38:54] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:57] | Yeah, you know. | 你猜怎样 |
[38:59] | I think I’m good. | 我想我棒极了 |
[39:00] | Well, you’re not gonna believe it, | 你会觉得难以置信 |
[39:02] | But I got a lead on the colt. | 我找到了关于科尔特的线索 |
[39:03] | What? | 什么 |
[39:04] | Long story. Tell you on the way? | 说来话长 路上慢慢说吧 |
[39:06] | What are we waiting for? | 那咱们还等什么 |
[39:19] | Like a lot of authors, | 和大多数作家一样 |
[39:21] | I started writing because of love. | 我是因为爱而开始写作生涯的 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I had a huge crush on nancy mckeon, | 南希・麦积翁给了我巨大的打击 |
[39:27] | Who played Jo on “the facts of life.” | 她在”生活的真相”这一集中饰演乔 |
[39:29] | I must have written her like 40 to 50 letters. | 我给她写了四五十封信 |
[39:32] | She never wrote back. | 她从没回过信 |
[39:33] | I don’t think the benders made flesh suits | 我觉得食人怪没有换上 |
[39:36] | Out of all their victims, so… | 所有受害者的人皮 |
[39:38] | Maybe just like a couple scarves. | 最多只是用了情侣围巾的材料而已 |
[39:40] | Actually, my favorite movie was “beaches.” | 其实我最爱的电影是”海滩”(1988年电影) |
[39:43] | Hillary and C.C. Were just… | 希拉里和C.C真是 |
[39:45] | So brave. | 太勇敢了 |
[39:48] | So strong. | 如此坚强 |
[39:49] | The way I look at it, | 我觉得吧 |
[39:50] | It’s really not jumping the shark | 如果你不打算来个大改变 |
[39:51] | If you never come back down, you know? | 那就不算重大转型 |