时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Meg. – Hi. | -梅格 -好啊 |
[00:07] | – You were hunting with jo? – Yeah, for a while now. | -你和乔一起猎鬼了 -是啊 有一段时间了 |
[00:09] | The mooks have melted down the gun by now. | 那群傻瓜现在已经熔了那把枪了 |
[00:11] | Well, I hear differently. | 我听到的可不是这样的啊 |
[00:12] | And if you are still set on the insane task | 如果你还想继续 |
[00:15] | Of killing the devil, this is how we do it. | 疯狂的猎杀任务的话 我们就得这么干 |
[00:17] | In chapter 33 of “supernatural,” there was that girl bela. | 在《凶鬼恶灵》第33章里 那个女孩儿贝拉 |
[00:19] | She stole the colt from you, | 她从你那里偷了科尔特 |
[00:21] | And then she “said” she gave it to lilith, remember? | 然后她说过把它给了莉莉丝 还记得吗 |
[00:23] | – Yeah. – Well, you know she lied, right? | -是的 -那你知道她说谎了 对吧 |
[00:25] | She never really gave it to lilith. What? | -她从来没有把它交给莉莉丝 -你说什么 |
[00:27] | Bela gives the colt to a demon named crowley. | 贝拉把科尔特给了一个叫克劳力的恶魔 |
[00:29] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[00:56] | Mr. Pendleton, I presume. | 你是彭德尔顿先生吧 |
[00:59] | The name’s crowley. | 我是克劳力 |
[01:02] | I-in my negotiations, I was, uh, | 在我的谈判中 |
[01:04] | Dealing with a very young, attractive, uh,lady. | 我是和一位非常年轻性感的女士做的交易啊 |
[01:07] | Yes. I know. | 这个我知道 |
[01:09] | But you, piggy banker… | 但是你 贪心的家伙 |
[01:12] | You…Are a big fish. | 你是一条大鱼 |
[01:15] | And I wanted to do you the honor of sealing this deal personally. | 我想亲自来完成这个交易 |
[01:18] | But she said the deal would be sealed with a kiss. | 但她说这个交易需要以吻来结尾 |
[01:21] | That’s right. | 确实如此 |
[01:25] | No, I mean, she’s — | 不 我的意思是 她 |
[01:27] | Your choice. | 你自己选择 |
[01:28] | You can cling to six decades of deep-seated homophobia | 你可以保留60年来根深蒂固的憎恶同性恋情结 |
[01:33] | Or just give it up. | 或者放弃它 |
[01:35] | And get a complete bailout of your bank’s ridiculous incompetence. | 紧急援助你的可怜的岌岌可危的银行 |
[01:42] | There are just things — | 这件事只是 |
[01:43] | Going once… | 我数一 |
[01:44] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[01:45] | Going twice — | 二 |
[01:46] | All right! all right. | 好吧 我同意 |
[01:51] | No! | 不 |
[02:03] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[02:16] | The demon crowley is making a deal. | 恶魔克劳力正在做交易 |
[02:18] | Even as we speak, it’s… | 正当我们说话的时候 |
[02:21] | Going…Down. | 已经完成了 |
[02:24] | “going down”? | 完成了 |
[02:26] | Right. | 对的 |
[02:27] | Okay, huggy bear. Just don’t lose him. | 好吧 只是不要跟丢他 |
[02:29] | I won’t lose him. | 我不会跟丢他的 |
[02:30] | Damn you. | 太恶心了 |
[02:35] | Enjoy the obscene wealth. | 好好享受这恶心的财富 |
[02:37] | See you in 10 years. | 10年后我来看你 |
[02:55] | I followed him. | 我跟着他了 |
[02:57] | It’s not far, but… | 不是很远 但是 |
[03:02] | …It’s layered in chian warding magic. | 墙被巫术分隔着 |
[03:07] | I can’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[03:08] | That’s okay. You did great. We’ll take it from here. | 知道了 你做得很好 我们这就过去 |
[03:47] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[03:48] | Hello? My car broke down. I-i need some help. | 你好 我的车坏了 我需要帮忙 |
[03:52] | We’ll be down in a minute. | 我们马上下来 |
[04:09] | Evening, pretty lady. | 晚上好 靓妞 |
[04:12] | Get yourself on in here. | 别那么拘谨当这里是自己家 |
[04:14] | I just need to make a call. | 我只是需要打个电话 |
[04:16] | You don’t need to call anyone, baby. | 你不需要打电话 宝贝 |
[04:18] | We’re the only help you’re ever gonna need. | 我们就是你需要的唯一帮助 |
[04:22] | You know what? I… | 你知道吗 |
[04:23] | I think I should wait by my car. | 我觉得我还是应该等在我的车旁 |
[04:26] | We said get your ass in here. | 说了你要留在这里 |
[04:39] | Nice work, jo. | 干的不错 乔 |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[04:43] | Okay. Shall we? | 好的 一起走吧 |
[04:58] | It’s “crowley,” right? | 你是克劳力 对吧 |
[05:00] | So…The hardy boys finally found me. | 看来你们还是找到我了 |
[05:04] | Took you long enough. | 等候多时了 |
[05:22] | Do you have any idea how much this rug costs? | 你们知道这小毛毯会带给你们什么 |
[05:29] | This is it, right? | 为了这个 对吧 |
[05:35] | This is what it’s all about. | 这就是你们要的 |
[05:51] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[05:53] | Privately. | 就我们三个 |
[05:59] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是搞什么东西 |
[06:00] | Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing? | 知道我能把这玩意儿埋多深吗 |
[06:04] | There’s no reason you or anyone | 完全没理由让你们谁知道 |
[06:06] | Should know this even exists at all. | 这东西还存在 |
[06:08] | Except that I told you. | 除非我告诉你 |
[06:10] | You told us? | 你告知我们 |
[06:12] | Rumors, innuendo… Sent out on the grapevine. | 谣言 讥讽 消息不胫而走 |
[06:15] | Why? | 为啥 |
[06:17] | Why tell us anything? | 为啥要告知我们这一切 |
[06:21] | I want you to take this thing to Lucifer | 我想让你们拿它去对付路西法 |
[06:25] | And empty it into his face. | 打他个脑开花 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | And why exactly would you want the devil dead? | 为何你这样要他死 |
[06:34] | It’s called… | 这就是所谓 |
[06:36] | Survival. | 生存 |
[06:39] | But I forgot — you two, at best, are functional morons. | 不过我忘了 你们俩最多也就是有点用的智障 |
[06:43] | Yeah, you’re functioning…Morons. | 对 有点用的智障 |
[06:45] | Mor… | 低能 |
[06:47] | Lucifer isn’t a demon, remember? | 路西法不是恶魔 忘了么 |
[06:50] | He’s an angel — | 他是天使 |
[06:51] | An angel famous for his hatred of humankind. | 以憎恨人类闻名的一个天使 |
[06:55] | To him, you’re just… Filthy bags of pus. | 对他而言 你们俩只是 污秽的脓包而已 |
[06:59] | If that’s the way he feels about you… | 若他真是这么看待你们的话 |
[07:03] | …What can he think about us? | 那他又会如何看待我们呢 |
[07:06] | But he created you. | 但是他诞生了你们 |
[07:08] | To him, we’re just servants. | 我们只能算是他的奴隶 |
[07:10] | Cannon fodder. | 有价值的材料而已 |
[07:12] | If Lucifer manages to exterminate humankind… | 如果路西法决定消灭人类 |
[07:18] | …We’re next. | 接下来就是我们了 |
[07:20] | So… | 所以 |
[07:22] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[07:25] | Let’s all go back to simpler, better times. | 让我们回去那个简单 又比现在好过的日子 |
[07:28] | Back to…When we could all follow our natures. | 回到那个性本善的日子 |
[07:31] | I’m in sales, damn it. | 该死 我都在推销了 |
[07:33] | So, what do you say? | 那么你们是怎么想的 |
[07:35] | What if… | 如果 |
[07:37] | I give you this thing… | 我把这玩意儿给你们 |
[07:39] | And you go kill the devil? | 你们去灭了恶魔 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:55] | You wouldn’t happen to know | 你不会正好也知道 |
[07:56] | Where the devil is, by chance, would you? | 那些恶魔在哪儿 是吧 |
[07:59] | Thursday. | 礼拜四 |
[08:01] | Birdies tell me… | 伯蒂斯告诉我 |
[08:03] | He has an appointment in carthage, missouri. | 他有个在密苏里州迦太基的约会 |
[08:08] | Great. | 不错 |
[08:10] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah, right. You probably need some more ammunition. | 对了 你们可能需要点子弹 |
[08:25] | Uh, excuse me for asking, | 抱歉 我问一下 |
[08:27] | But aren’t you kind of signing your own death warrant? | 你这算不算是给自己的死刑定了个期呢 |
[08:29] | I mean, what happens to you | 我是指 在我们跟恶魔决斗后输了的话 |
[08:32] | If we go up against the devil and lose? | 你会怎么样 |
[08:35] | Number one — he’s gonna wipe us all out anyway. | 第一 他会把我们全扫光 |
[08:37] | Two — after you leave here, | 第二 你们离开这里之后 |
[08:39] | I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere. | 那些那些无处不在的约会还等着我继续长期旅行 |
[08:42] | And three — how about you don’t miss?! | 第三 不如你们别失败呢 |
[08:44] | Okay?! | 可以吗 |
[08:46] | Morons! | 低能们 |
[09:02] | All right, big boy. Let’s go. | 好吧 开始了 大人物 |
[09:17] | I think I’m starting to feel something. | 我好像开始感觉到一些东西了 |
[09:21] | It’s got to be a trap, right? | 这是个套 对不 |
[09:25] | Sam Winchester having trust issues with a demon. | 萨姆・温彻斯特与恶魔产生了信任危机啊 |
[09:27] | Well, better late than never. | 也好 亡羊补牢 为时不晚 |
[09:30] | Yeah, and thank you again for your continued support. | 十分感谢你一如既往的支持 |
[09:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:37] | And, you know, trap or no trap, | 听着 不管是不是套 |
[09:40] | We got a snowball’s chance, we got to take it, right? | 我们这都是在滚雪球 开始了就得继续 对不 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I suppose. | 嗯 我想也是 |
[09:46] | Besides, I’m not sure it is a trap. | 况且 我觉得这不一定是个套 |
[09:49] | Check it out. | 看看这些 |
[09:50] | Carthage is lit up like a christmas tree | 迦太基就像是棵带着被揭示预兆的 |
[09:53] | With revelation omens. | 圣诞树 |
[09:55] | And look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[09:57] | There’s been six missing persons reported | 周日以来有六起失踪人口 |
[09:59] | In town since sunday. | 被报了出来 |
[10:03] | I think the devil’s there. | 恶魔应该就在那儿 |
[10:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Look, when you think about it… | 听着 你仔细想想 |
[10:12] | …You can’t come with. | 你还是别跟来了 |
[10:13] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[10:14] | Look, I go get satan and screw the pooch… | 听着 我去找撒旦然后搞定他这个狗杂种 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | We’ve lost a game piece that we can take. | 我们已经输掉一个不应该输的筹码了 |
[10:22] | But if you’re there… | 可如果你在那的话 |
[10:24] | Then we are handing the devil’s vessel right over to him. | 那就等于我们把恶魔皮囊双手奉上了 |
[10:27] | That’s not smart. | 这可不太明智了 |
[10:29] | Since when have we ever done anything smart? | 我们什么时候做过明智的事儿了 |
[10:30] | I’m serious, sam. | 我认真的 萨姆 |
[10:32] | So am i. | 我也认真的 |
[10:33] | Haven’t we learned a damn thing? | 我们不是有过一次教训了吗 |
[10:35] | If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it together. | 如果要做这事儿 那我们就一起做 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | That’s a stupid friggin’ idea. | 这主意真是愚蠢到家了 |
[11:00] | Boy. Talk about stupid ideas. | 老兄 我们在说那个蠢到家的主意呢 |
[11:03] | Good god. | 老天爷啊 |
[11:05] | True, that. | 这的确是 |
[11:16] | So… | 那么 |
[11:19] | Dangerous misson tomorrow. | 明天任务艰巨啊 |
[11:23] | Guess it’s time to… | 我想是时候 |
[11:25] | Eat, drink, and… You know… | 吃饭 喝酒 还有 你知道的 |
[11:28] | Make merry. | 寻欢作乐 |
[11:30] | Are you giving me the “last night on earth” speech? | 你是在说这是地球上的最后一晚了吗 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | No. | 不 |
[11:36] | No. | 不是 |
[11:38] | If I was, would, uh… W-would that work? | 要是我就是那意思的话 那 它有用吗 |
[11:54] | No. | 没有 |
[11:55] | Sweetheart, if this is our last night on earth, | 甜心儿 如果这是我们地球上的最后一晚 |
[11:58] | Then I’m going to spend it | 那我会和一种叫做 |
[12:00] | With a little thing I call “self-respect.” | 自重的东西一起度过 |
[12:06] | If you’ into that kind of thing. | 可前提是你得有那东西啊 |
[12:08] | Everybody, get in here! | 大家都过来 |
[12:10] | It’s time for the lineup. | 该排队喽 |
[12:12] | Usual suspects, in the corner. | 平常的嫌疑犯 站到那个角去 |
[12:14] | Oh, come on, bobby. | 拜托 鲍比 |
[12:15] | Nobody wants their picture taken. | 又没人想照相 |
[12:17] | Here, here. | 完全同意 |
[12:18] | Shut up. You’re drinkin’ my beer. | 闭嘴 你喝的可是我的酒 |
[12:22] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna need something to remember your sorry asses by. | 我得需要点东西来记住你们这些讨厌鬼 |
[12:29] | Always good to have an optimist around. | 有个乐天派在这儿可真够棒的 |
[12:32] | Bobby’s right. | 鲍比说的对 |
[12:33] | Tomorrow we hunt the devil. | 明天我们就要去猎杀那个恶魔了 |
[12:36] | This is our last night on earth. | 这是我们在地球的最后一晚 |
[13:12] | You getting a signal? | 你有信号吗 |
[13:14] | No, nothin’. | 啥都没有 |
[13:15] | Nice and spooky. | 真是够吓人的 |
[13:27] | Place seem a little empty to you? | 这地方看上去是不是有点空旷啊 |
[13:28] | We’re gonna go check out the pd. | 我们去警察局看看 |
[13:30] | You guys stay here see if you can find anybody. | 你们呆在这儿看能不能找到别的什么人 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:47] | Ever heard of a door handle? | 听说过有种东西叫门把手吗 |
[13:48] | Of course I have. | 当然听说过 |
[13:54] | What is it, cass? | 怎么了 卡西 |
[13:55] | This town’s not empty. | 这个小镇并不是没人 |
[14:02] | Reapers. | 死神们 |
[14:05] | “reapers”? As in more than one? | 死神们 就是说不只一个吗 |
[14:09] | They only gather like this | 他们只有在发生重大灾难的时候 |
[14:11] | At times of great catastrophe — | 才会像这样聚集起来 |
[14:12] | Chicago fire, san francisco quake… | 芝加哥大火灾 旧金山地震 |
[14:15] | Pompeii. | 庞贝城(因火山爆发而灭城的意大利古都) |
[14:17] | Excuse me. I need to find out why they’re here. | 恕我失礼 我要去查清楚他们怎么会在这儿 |
[15:10] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[15:16] | Station’s empty. | 警察局没人 |
[15:18] | So is everything else. | 别的地方也是 |
[15:19] | Have you seen cass? | 你们看见卡西了吗 |
[15:20] | What? He was with you. | 什么 他和你们在一起的啊 |
[15:22] | Nope. He went after the reapers. | 没有 他去找死神了 |
[15:24] | Reapers? | 死神 |
[15:25] | He saw reapers? Where? | 他看见死神了吗 在什么地方 |
[15:27] | Well, kind of… Everywhere. | 这个 应该说是 到处都是 |
[15:47] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[15:51] | So, I take it you’re here with the winchesters. | 那么 我想你是和温彻斯特兄弟一起来的吧 |
[15:56] | I came alone. | 我自己来的 |
[15:59] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[16:02] | Such a nice quality to see in this day and age. | 在这个时代里这可真是难得的品质了 |
[16:06] | “castiel,” right? | 是卡西迪奥 对吧 |
[16:10] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[16:12] | I’m told you came here in an automobile. | 有人跟我说你是坐车来的 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:19] | What was that like? | 那感觉怎么样啊 |
[16:22] | Slow. | 有点慢 |
[16:25] | Confining. | 受拘谨的 |
[16:26] | What a peculiar thing you are. | 你可真够奇怪的 |
[16:32] | What’s wrong with your vessel? | 你的皮囊怎么了 |
[16:34] | Yes, um… | 是啊 |
[16:36] | Nick is wearing a bit thin, I’m afraid. | 我觉得尼克有点紧 |
[16:39] | He can’t contain me forever, so… | 他不可能一直容纳着我 所以 |
[16:42] | You — | 你 |
[16:48] | You are not taking Sam Winchester. | 你休想占有萨姆・温切斯特 |
[16:53] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[16:54] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[16:57] | I don’t understand why you’re fighting me, | 我不明白你干嘛要跟我对着干 |
[17:00] | Off all the angels. | 还是单枪匹马得来 |
[17:02] | You really have to ask? | 你是拿我开涮吗 |
[17:03] | I rebelled. I was cast out. | 我叛乱了 被驱逐了 |
[17:05] | You rebelled. You were cast out. | 你也叛变了 也被驱逐了 |
[17:08] | Almost all of heaven wants to see me dead. | 天堂里的人个个都巴不得我死 |
[17:11] | And if they succeed, guess what. | 如果真如他们所愿了 猜猜会怎么着 |
[17:15] | You’re their new public enemy number one. | 你就会晋升为他们眼中的头号大敌 |
[17:19] | We’re on the same side, like it or not, so… | 我们现在的处境相同 不管你喜欢与否 所以 |
[17:22] | Why not just serve your own best interests? | 干嘛不为自己多考虑考虑呢 |
[17:24] | Which, in this case, just happen to be mine. | 万一你有一天 不得不沦落成我这样呢 |
[17:29] | I’ll die first. | 我会一死了之 |
[17:36] | I suppose you will. | 我看你确实是离死不远了 |
[17:46] | Well, this is great. We’ve been in town for 20 minutes. | 真是棒极了 我们都在这城里转悠了20分钟了 |
[17:47] | We’ve already lost the angel up our sleeve. | 我想我们的风衣天使没得救了 |
[17:50] | You think, uh… You think Lucifer got him? | 你认为 是路西法抓了他吗 |
[17:53] | I don’t know what else to think. | 我也没什么头绪 |
[17:56] | There you are. | 嘿 你们几个 |
[18:00] | Meg! | 梅格 |
[18:02] | You shouldn’t have come here, boys. | 你们不该来这儿的 帅小伙们 |
[18:04] | Yeah? Well, I could say the same thing for you. | 是吗 那是我想对你说的话 |
[18:07] | Didn’t come here alone, Dean-o. | 别只身过来 小迪 |
[18:19] | Hellhounds! | 地狱之犬 |
[18:20] | Yeah, Dean — your favorite. | 没错 迪恩 你的最爱 |
[18:23] | Come on, boys. | 跟我来 帅小伙们 |
[18:24] | My father wants to see you. | 我爸爸想见你们 |
[18:26] | I think we’ll pass. Thanks. | 我想我们没空 谢了 |
[18:27] | Your call. | 随便你们 |
[18:29] | You can make this easy, | 是要让事情简单化 |
[18:30] | Or you can make it really, really hard. | 还是非常非常地复杂化 都在于你们 |
[18:38] | When have you known us to ever make anything easy? | 你见过我们选简单之路走过了吗 |
[18:43] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:56] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[18:57] | Jo, stay back! | 乔 别过来 |
[19:06] | No! | 不 |
[19:22] | All right. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[19:25] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[19:26] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[19:29] | Boys, need some help here! | 小伙子们 这需要帮手 |
[19:31] | Go go go…. | 快快快 动作快 |
[20:08] | It’ll be all right. Okay? You’re gonna be all right. | 没事儿的 你会好起来的 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | How’s she holding up? | 她撑得住吗 |
[20:22] | The salt lines are holding up. | 那些盐线撑得住吗 |
[20:24] | Safe for now. | 现在绝对没问题 |
[20:25] | Yeah, safe or trapped like rats. | 是啊 安全得像个瓮中之鳖 |
[20:29] | Hey, you heard Meg. | 嘿 你也听到梅格说的话了吧 |
[20:30] | Her father’s here. | 他父亲在这儿 |
[20:33] | This is our one shot, Sammy. | 这是我们的一次机会 萨姆 |
[20:34] | We got to take it, no matter what. | 无论如何 我们都要抓住机会 |
[20:40] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[20:41] | Sam, some help here, please? | 萨姆 过来帮帮我 行吗 |
[20:44] | The number you dialed is unavailable. | 你所拨打的号码是空号 |
[20:46] | Please try your call again… | 请你查询后再拨 |
[20:47] | Damn it, boys. | 该死的 臭小子 |
[21:01] | Kc5 Fox Delta Oscar, go ahead. | 这里是福克斯三角洲的KC5号 请讲 |
[21:05] | Bobby, it’s Dean. We got problems. | 鲍比 我是迪恩 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:10] | It’s okay, boy. That’s why I’m here. | 没事的 孩子 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[21:13] | Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好吧 |
[21:16] | No. | 不 |
[21:19] | It’s Jo. Bobby, it’s pretty bad. | 鲍比 乔的情况很糟 |
[21:24] | Okay. Copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[21:27] | So now we figure what we do next. | 现在我们考虑接下来做什么 |
[21:31] | Bobby, I don’t think she’s — | 鲍比 我想她不能 |
[21:38] | I said, “what do we do next,” Dean. | 我说了 接下来做什么 迪恩 |
[21:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Okay. Right. | 好的 |
[21:51] | Now… Tell me what you got. | 现在 告诉我你们的情况 |
[21:56] | Before he went missing, did Cass say how many reapers? | 在卡西失踪之前 他说过有多少死神吗 |
[22:00] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:00] | He said a lot of things, I guess. | 他说了很多 我想 |
[22:01] | I mean, does the number matter? | 我是说 死神数目重要吗 |
[22:03] | Devil’s in the details, Dean. | 详细描述恶魔 迪恩 |
[22:08] | Bobby, it’s Ellen. | 鲍比 我是艾伦 |
[22:10] | The way he was looking, | 卡西迪奥看死神时的样子 |
[22:11] | The number of places Castiel’s eyes went, | 还有他目光所到之处的数目 |
[22:13] | I’d say we’re talking over a dozen reapers — probably more. | 我得说我们说的是超过一打死神 也许更多 |
[22:19] | I do not like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢那种声音 |
[22:21] | Nobody likes the sound of that, Bobby, but — | 没人喜欢那声音 但是 鲍比 |
[22:23] | What — what does that sound like? | 那 那究竟是什么状况 |
[22:26] | It sounds like death, son. | 听起来像是死亡骑士 孩子 |
[22:28] | I think satan’s in town to work a ritual. | 我觉得路西法准备在镇上举行仪式 |
[22:32] | I think he’s planning to unleash death. | 他想要释放死亡骑士 |
[22:37] | You mean, like, as in this dude and | 还能有比这家伙还有缴税 |
[22:38] | taxes are the only sure thing? | 更确定一点的事情吗 |
[22:40] | As in death — the horseman, the pale rider in the flesh. | 我是指死亡骑士 天启四骑士中的灰色骑士 |
[22:45] | “unleash”? | 你刚才说”解放” |
[22:46] | I mean, h-hasn’t death been tromping all over the place? | 我是指 死亡不是无处不在吗 |
[22:48] | I mean, hell, I died several times myself. | 我是说 见鬼 我不都死了好几回吗了 |
[22:50] | Not this guy. | 这次不同 |
[22:52] | This is — this is the angel of death, | 这是 是地狱男爵 |
[22:54] | Big daddy reaper. | 可以说是死神之父 |
[22:55] | They keep this guy chained in a box 600 feet under. | 他被拘禁在深深的地底 |
[22:58] | Last time they hauled him up, Noah was building a boat. | 上一次把他上来的时候 诺亚造了一艘船呢 |
[23:03] | That’s why the place is crawling with reapers. | 难怪那鬼地方满是死神 |
[23:06] | They’re waiting on the big boss to show. | 他们在等候老大的出现 |
[23:14] | You have any other good news? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[23:17] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 某种意义上来说是的 |
[23:20] | I’ve been researching carthage since you’ve been gone, | 你们走后 我一直在研究迦太基的资料 |
[23:23] | Trying to suss out what the devil might want there. | 试图查清路西法的目的 |
[23:26] | What you just said drops the last | 你刚才所说的情况 |
[23:27] | piece of the puzzle in place. | 正好解开了最后的谜团 |
[23:29] | The angel of death must be brought into this world | 召唤地狱男爵的条件是 |
[23:32] | At midnight through a place of awful carnage. | 午夜时间 进行一场可怕的大屠杀 |
[23:36] | Now, back during the civil war, | 回顾到内战时期 |
[23:37] | There was a battle in carthage — | 迦太基发生过一场大战 |
[23:39] | A battle so intense, | 这场战斗极其惨烈 |
[23:40] | The soldiers called it “the battle of hellhole.” | 因此战士们将其称之为”地狱之战” |
[23:44] | Where’d the massacre go down? | 大屠杀发生在哪里 |
[23:46] | On the land of William Jasper’s farm. | 那个地方现在是威廉・贾思博的农场 |
[23:58] | I got the Winchesters pinned down — | 温彻斯特一伙人被我牵制住了 |
[24:00] | For now, at least. | 至少目前为止 |
[24:02] | What should I do with them? | 我要对他们做些什么 |
[24:06] | Leave them alone. | 不用管他们了 |
[24:08] | I-I’m sorry, but are you sure? | 我不明白 你确定吗 |
[24:10] | Shouldn’t we — | 我们不是应该 |
[24:10] | Trust me, child. | 相信我 孩子 |
[24:13] | Everything happens for a reason. | 万事皆有因 |
[24:20] | Well, Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[24:22] | You have some time. | 你还有时间 |
[24:26] | Time to change your mind. | 来改变主意 |
[24:34] | So, now we know where the devil’s gonna be, | 既然我们知道了恶魔会在何时 |
[24:35] | We know when, and we have the colt. | 何地出现 我们还有科尔特 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:39] | We just have to get past… Eight or so hellhounds | 只不过要在午夜前赶到农场 |
[24:43] | And get to the farm by midnight. | 需要甩掉八多条地狱犬 |
[24:44] | Yeah, and that’s after we get Jo | 是啊 我们还得先把乔和艾伦 |
[24:45] | and Ellen the hell out of town. | 送出这个鬼地方 |
[24:49] | Won’t be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[24:50] | Stretcher? | 用担架吗 |
[24:51] | I’ll see what we got. | 我去看看我们有些什么 |
[24:54] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[24:56] | Guys, stop. | 伙计们 别说了 |
[25:00] | Can we, uh, be realistic about this, please? | 我们能现实点吗 |
[25:11] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿无法移动 |
[25:13] | I can’t be moved. | 也不能被转移 |
[25:16] | My guts are being held in by an ace bandage. | 我的肠子靠绷带支撑着 |
[25:20] | We got to… | 我们必须 |
[25:22] | We got to get our priorities straight here. | 我们必须先处理这儿的问题 |
[25:29] | Number one — I’m not going anywhere. | 首先 我哪儿也不能去 |
[25:32] | – Joanna beth, you stop talking like that – Mom. | -乔安娜・贝丝 别用这种语气说话 -妈妈 |
[25:35] | I can’t fight. | 我无法战斗 |
[25:38] | I can’t walk. | 不能走路 |
[25:40] | But I can do something. | 但我还能做点什么 |
[25:43] | We’ve got propane, wiring, rock salt, iron nails — | 这里有丙烷 导火线 石盐和铁钉 |
[25:48] | Everything we need. | 对我们来说足够了 |
[25:51] | Everything we need? | 用来做什么 |
[25:52] | To build a bomb, sam. | 做一个炸弹 萨姆 |
[25:55] | No. | 不 |
[25:56] | Jo…No. | 乔 别这样 |
[25:58] | You got another plan? | 你有其他主意吗 |
[26:00] | You got any other plan? | 还有其他更好的主意吗 |
[26:05] | Those are hellhounds out there, dean. | 外面充斥着地狱犬 迪恩 |
[26:11] | They’ve got all of our scents. | 它们熟悉我们的气味 |
[26:14] | Those bitches will never stop coming after you. | 那些狗杂种会一直追你到天涯海角 |
[26:23] | We let the dogs in, | 我们让它们进来 |
[26:25] | You guys hit the roof, | 你们可以从屋顶爬出去 |
[26:27] | Make a break for the building next over, | 抓住机会冲向旁边的楼 |
[26:29] | And I can wait here with my finger on the button. | 我留在这里引爆 |
[26:32] | Rip those mutts a new one. | 把那些狗炸得不成样子 |
[26:35] | Or at least get you a few minutes’ head start, anyway. | 或者至少让你们有几分钟的领先 |
[26:39] | No, i… I won’t let you. | 不 我不会让你这样的 |
[26:42] | This is why we’re here, right? | 这是我们来这儿的原因 不是吗 |
[26:45] | If I can get us a shot on the devil… | 如果我可以给恶魔一击 |
[26:49] | Dean, we have to take it. | 迪恩 我们不得不这样做 |
[26:52] | No! | 不 |
[26:54] | That’s not — | 不是 |
[26:55] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:57] | This might literally be | 这也许真的是你 |
[26:58] | Your last chance to treat me like an adult. | 最后一次拿我当大人一样对待了 |
[27:02] | You might want to take it. | 你也许希望这样的 |
[27:25] | You heard her. | 你们听见她说的了 |
[27:27] | Get to work. | 开始准备吧 |
[28:19] | Okay, this is it. | 好 就是这个 |
[28:23] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们将在另一个世界相会 |
[28:26] | Probably sooner than later. | 这是迟早的事儿 |
[28:32] | Make it later. | 还是晚点吧 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不要 |
[29:46] | Somebody’s got to let them in. | 得有人把它们放进来 |
[29:48] | And like you said, you’re not moving. | 就像你说的 你动不了 |
[29:54] | You got me, Jo. | 你还有我 乔 |
[29:58] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:00] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[30:03] | But I will not leave you here alone. | 但我不会我丢下你一个人 |
[30:08] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[30:09] | Get goin’ now, boys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[30:11] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[30:12] | I said go. | 快走 |
[30:18] | And, Dean… | 还有 迪恩 |
[30:21] | Kick it in the ass. | 打败他们 |
[30:24] | Don’t miss. | 要一下一个 |
[31:11] | I will always love you, baby. | 我永远爱你 宝贝 |
[31:14] | I… | 我 |
[31:22] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[31:27] | Jo… | 乔 |
[31:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:42] | That’s my good girl. | 我的好女儿 |
[32:11] | You can go straight back to hell, you ugly bitch! | 滚回地狱去吧 你们这些丑陋的疯狗 |
[32:42] | I guess we know what happened to some of the townspeople. | 我想我们知道镇上的那些人怎么了 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:50] | Last words? | 怎么样 |
[32:59] | I think I’m good. | 我觉得我没事儿 |
[33:03] | Yeah. Me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[33:10] | Here goes nothin’. | 这儿什么也没有 |
[33:29] | You wanted to see me?! | 你想见我 |
[33:33] | Well, Sam, you don’t need that gun here. | 萨姆 在这儿你不需要那把枪 |
[33:39] | You know I’d never hurt you. | 你知道我永远不会伤害你 |
[33:42] | Not really. | 不会的 |
[33:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:47] | Well, I’d hurt you. | 那么 我会伤害你 |
[33:51] | So suck it. | 去死吧 |
[34:22] | Where did you get that? | 你是从哪里得到枪的 |
[34:34] | Now… | 现在 |
[34:35] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[34:43] | Don’t feel too bad,Sam | 别太难过了 萨姆 |
[34:45] | There’s only five things in all of creation | 世界万物只有五样东西 |
[34:47] | That that gun can’t kill, | 是这枪打不死的 |
[34:50] | And…I just happen to be one of them. | 而我正好是其中之一 |
[34:52] | But if you give me a minute, I’m almost done. | 给我一点儿时间 我就快完成了 |
[35:03] | I don’t suppose you’d just say “yes” right here and now? | 我没期望你此时此刻就答应 |
[35:07] | End this whole tiresome discussion? | 结束这无聊的对话吧 |
[35:10] | That’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 是吧 |
[35:11] | It’s never gonna happen! | 这永远不会发生 |
[35:14] | Oh, I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[35:15] | I think it will. | 我觉得会的 |
[35:18] | I think it’ll happen soon — | 我举的这不久就会发生 |
[35:20] | Within six months. | 6个月之内 |
[35:22] | And I think it’ll happen… In Detroit. | 我觉得会在发生在底特律 |
[35:25] | You listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听着 你这狗日的东西 |
[35:29] | I’m gonna kill you myself. | 我要亲手杀了你 |
[35:31] | You understand me? | 懂吗 |
[35:33] | I’m going to rip your heart out! | 我要把你的心挖出来 |
[35:36] | That’s good, Sam. | 这样很好 萨姆 |
[35:37] | You keep fanning that fire in your belly — | 燃起心中的怒火 |
[35:40] | All that pent-up rage. | 所有被压抑着的怒火 |
[35:42] | I’m gonna need it. | 正是我要的 |
[35:48] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[35:50] | What did you do to this town? | 你对这个镇干了什么 |
[35:52] | Oh, I was very generous with this town. | 哦 我对这个镇很大方 |
[35:54] | One demon for every able-bodied man. | 一个强壮的人符着一个恶魔 |
[35:57] | And the rest of them? | 其他人呢 |
[36:02] | In there. | 在这下面 |
[36:06] | I know — it’s awful. But… | 我知道很可怕 但是 |
[36:09] | These horsemen are so demanding. | 天启骑士们的需求很大 |
[36:11] | So it was… Women and children first. | 所以就 女人和小孩优先 |
[36:20] | I know what you must think of me, sam. | 我知道你怎看待想我的 萨姆 |
[36:24] | But I have to do this. | 但我必须这么做 |
[36:26] | I have to. | 必须的 |
[36:28] | You, of all people, should understand. | 不光是你 所有人都应该理解 |
[36:32] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:36] | I was a son. | 我是个儿子 |
[36:39] | A brother, like you. | 是个弟弟 像你一样 |
[36:40] | A younger brother. | 一个弟弟 |
[36:42] | And I had an older brother who I loved. | 我爱我的兄长 |
[36:46] | Idolized, in fact. | 确切的说是崇拜 |
[36:47] | And one day, I went to him | 有一天 我去找他 |
[36:49] | And I begged him to stand with me, | 我求他支持我 |
[36:53] | And michael… | 但是米迦勒 |
[36:57] | Michael turned on me. | 米迦勒没有这样做 |
[37:00] | Called me a freak. | 说我是个怪人 |
[37:04] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[37:05] | And then he beat me down. | 然后他打败了我 |
[37:07] | All because I was different. | 只因为我与他们不一样 |
[37:10] | Because I had a mind of my own. | 因为我有自己的想法 |
[37:14] | Tell me something, sam. | 说说看 萨姆 |
[37:16] | Any of this sound familiar? | 听起来耳熟吗 |
[37:22] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[37:25] | You’ll have to excuse me. Midnight is calling. | 你要等我一下 快到午夜了 |
[37:27] | And I have a ritual to finish. | 我得完成一个仪式 |
[37:30] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪也别去 |
[37:32] | Not that you could if you would. | 你也哪都去不了 |
[37:48] | Now, repeat after me. | 现在跟着我说 |
[37:51] | We offer up our lives, blood, souls… | 我们献上自己的生命 血液 灵魂 |
[37:56] | We offer up our lives, blood, souls… | 我们献上自己的生命 血液 灵魂 |
[38:00] | …To complete this tribute. | 来作为贡品 |
[38:02] | …To complete this tribute. | 作为贡品 |
[38:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:25] | They’re just demons. | 他们是恶魔而已 |
[38:38] | You seem pleased. | 你看起来挺高兴的 |
[38:40] | We’re gonna win. | 我们要赢了 |
[38:43] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[38:46] | You cloud-hopping pansies lost the whole damn universe. | 你们的那些天使输掉了整个世界 |
[38:51] | Lucifer’s gonna take over heaven. | 路西法要接管天堂了 |
[38:54] | We’re goin’ to heaven, clarence. | 我们要去天堂了 天使 |
[38:58] | Strange. | 不一定吧 |
[38:59] | Because I heard a different theory | 我从克劳力那里听到的消息 |
[39:00] | From a demon named Crowley. | 可是完全不同 |
[39:04] | You don’t know Crowley. | 你不了解Crowley |
[39:05] | He believes that lucifer is just using demons | 他觉得路西法只是利用恶魔 |
[39:09] | To achieve an end. | 去开启末日 |
[39:11] | And that… | 之后 |
[39:13] | …Once he does… | 他一旦达到了目的 |
[39:16] | …He’ll destroy you all. | 就会灭了你们 |
[39:18] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:19] | Lucifer is the father of our race — | 路西法是我们的父亲 |
[39:22] | Our creator. | 我们的缔造者 |
[39:24] | Your god may be a deadbeat, but mine — | 你们的上帝可能游手好闲 但我们的 |
[39:27] | Mine walks the earth. | 但是我们的却就在这世上 |
[39:41] | You can’t gank demons, can you? | 你偷袭不了恶魔 对吗 |
[39:45] | You’re cut off from the home office, | 你被你们家除名了 |
[39:47] | And you ain’t got the juice. | 那些能力就用不了了 |
[39:50] | So, what can you do, you impotent sap? | 那么你还能干什么呢 你这没用的东西 |
[39:55] | I can do this. | 可以干这个 |
[40:35] | Oh, hello, death. | 你好啊 死亡骑士 |
[40:45] | The government has declared | 当局宣布 |
[40:47] | A state of emergency for paulding county, | 保尔丁县进入紧急状态 |
[40:50] | Including the towns of marion, fetterville, and carthage. | 包括马里恩 斐尔维尔和迦太基镇 |
[40:54] | The storm system has reportedly touched off | 根据报道 暴风警报已开启 |
[40:56] | A number of tornadoes in the area. | 这一区域存在很多龙卷风 |
[40:58] | Death tolls have yet to be estimated. | 死亡人数还无法估计 |
[41:00] | But state officials expect the loss of life and property | 但州政府预计生命和财产损失 |
[41:03] | To be staggering. | 非常严重 |