时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I remember now. I’m an angel. | 我记起来了 我是天使 |
[00:09] | I have a death sentence on my head. | 我被判处了死刑 |
[00:11] | – Why? – I disobeyed. | -为什么 -我堕落了 |
[00:12] | You really shouldn’t have come. | 你真的不该来 |
[00:18] | You have to stop it. | 你必须阻止这一切 |
[00:20] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[00:23] | 1973. | 1973年 |
[00:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:26] | John Winchester. | 我是约翰·温彻斯特 |
[00:31] | My parents are Mary and John winchester. | 我的父母是玛丽和约翰·温彻斯特 |
[00:34] | And I am your grandson. | 我是你的孙子 |
[00:36] | Mary gets killed by a yellow-eyed demon in 1983. | 玛丽1983年被黄眼恶魔杀害了 |
[00:39] | Now, if we don’t catch this thing now and kill it | 如果我们现在不杀了他 |
[00:41] | And it gets away… then Mary dies. | 他一旦逃跑 玛丽就死定了 |
[00:45] | No! | 不 |
[00:52] | I couldn’t stop any of it. She still made the deal. | 我什么都没能阻止 她还是做了交易 |
[00:55] | She still died in the nursery, didn’t she? | 她还是死在了婴儿房 对吗 |
[00:56] | Destiny can’t be changed, Dean. | 天意不可违 迪恩 |
[00:59] | All roads lead to the same destination. | 殊途同归 |
[01:08] | Oh, I take it all back. I love the devil. | 我愿得偿 我爱恶魔 |
[01:26] | Now, that’s what I call peace on earth. | 这才是世界和平啊 |
[01:39] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[01:42] | I was just, uh, working on a case. | 我 我是在工作呢 |
[01:45] | This is what you dream about. | 这就是你梦到的 |
[01:49] | This is awkward. | 尴尬 |
[01:52] | Why are you gate-crashing my head? | 为什么你要进入我的意识 |
[01:53] | Why don’t you just swing by the motel? | 为什么不直接在旅馆现身 |
[01:56] | I can’t find you. | 我找不到你 |
[01:58] | Oh. Cass did this thing. | 卡西做的好事 |
[02:01] | Cass. Right. | 卡西 很好 |
[02:03] | Now, there’s a friend you can count on. | 你现在倒有个能指望的朋友了 |
[02:05] | What? | 什么 |
[02:07] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[02:09] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[02:10] | Where I’ve been. | 我去了哪里 |
[02:12] | Of course not. Why would he? | 当然不会了 他何必呢 |
[02:14] | Where have you been? | 你到哪儿去了 |
[02:17] | Prison. | 监牢 |
[02:19] | Upstairs. | 上面的 |
[02:21] | All the torture, twice the self-righteousness. | 无休无止的折磨 老生常谈的伪善 |
[02:23] | Why wouldn’t he have told us where you were? | 他为什么不告诉我们你去哪了 |
[02:24] | ’cause he’s the one who turned me in. | 因为这是拜他所赐 |
[02:26] | Don’t look so shocked. | 别这么惊讶 |
[02:27] | He was always a good little soldier. | 他一直是个好卒子 |
[02:29] | Did anything under orders. | 绝对唯命是从 |
[02:31] | I didn’t know. Are you okay? | 我不知道 你还好吗 |
[02:35] | No. And I don’t have long. | 不 我没多少时间了 |
[02:38] | I broke out — | 我越狱了 |
[02:39] | Barely. | 差点没成功 |
[02:40] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在通缉我 |
[02:41] | If they find me — | 如果被发现 |
[02:42] | Okay. What do you need? | 你要我做什么 |
[02:44] | Meet me. 225 industrial. | 来见我 225号工厂 |
[02:48] | And, please, just hurry. | 拜托了 要尽快 |
[03:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:24] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[03:32] | Hello, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[03:38] | If I didn’t know any better… | 如果不是这么了解你 |
[03:42] | I’d say the Winchester don’t trust me. | 我会以为是温彻斯特不信任我 |
[03:45] | They do. I don’t. | 他们信 但我不 |
[03:48] | I wouldn’t let them come. | 我不会让他们来的 |
[03:50] | And why is that? | 为什么这么做 |
[03:51] | If you’re out of prison, it’s because they let you out. | 如果你能越狱 那是因为他们故意放你走 |
[03:54] | And they sent you here to do their dirty work. | 让你来做那个黑手 |
[03:56] | And what makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[03:58] | Because I’ve experienced… heaven’s persuasion. | 因为我也曾经历过天堂的劝诫 |
[04:01] | You mean when you gave me to them. | 你是指把我交给他们吗 |
[04:05] | That was a mistake. | 那是个失误 |
[04:09] | Anna, whatever they sent you here to do — | 安娜 不论他们送你来做什么 |
[04:11] | They didn’t send me. I escaped. | 不是他们送我来 我逃跑了 |
[04:14] | No one escapes. | 没人能逃脱 |
[04:15] | All these centuries, and you’re underestimating me now? | 都这么多世纪了 你现在开始低估我吗 |
[04:20] | If you’re not one of them, then what do you want? | 如果你不是他们那边的 你想要什么 |
[04:22] | I want to help. | 我想要帮你们 |
[04:24] | – You want to help? – Yes. | -你要帮忙 -是的 |
[04:25] | Then what are doing with that knife? | 那你想用那把刀做什么 |
[04:35] | I’m not allowed to defend myself? | 我不能保护自己吗 |
[04:36] | Against whom? That blade doesn’t work against angels. | 对抗谁 那把刀根本伤不了天使 |
[04:39] | It’s not like this one. | 不像这一把 |
[04:42] | Maybe you’re not working for heaven. | 可能你不是在给上面干活 |
[04:44] | But there’s something you’re not telling me. | 但你对我一定有所隐瞒 |
[04:51] | Sam Winchester has to die. | 萨姆·温彻斯特必须得死 |
[05:04] | I am sorry. But we have no choice. | 我很抱歉 但是我们别无选择 |
[05:08] | He’s Lucifer’s vessel. | 他是路西法的皮囊 |
[05:10] | – He’s not the only one. – What? That guy Nick? | -他不是唯一的皮囊 -什么 那个叫尼克的男人吗 |
[05:12] | He’s burning away as we speak. | 我们说话的当儿他正在灰飞烟灭 |
[05:14] | No. | 他不行 |
[05:15] | Sam is the only vessel that matters. | 萨姆才是最重要的那个皮囊 |
[05:19] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[05:21] | If Lucifer can’t take Sam, | 如果路西法得不到萨姆 |
[05:23] | his whole plan short-circuits. | 他的整个计划就破灭了 |
[05:25] | No fight with Michael, no croatoan virus, | 没有和米迦勒的决战 也没有恶魔病毒 |
[05:29] | The horsemen go back to their day jobs. | 骑士们也得乖乖地回去坚守岗位 |
[05:31] | Even if you could… kill Sam, | 就算你可以 杀了萨姆 |
[05:34] | Satan would just bring him back to life. | 撒旦还是会让他复活的 |
[05:36] | Not after I scatter his cells | 如果我把他的细胞驱散到横跨整个宇宙 |
[05:38] | across the universe. | 那他就没法子了 |
[05:40] | They’ll never find him — not all of him. | 他们永远找不到他 找不到完整的他 |
[05:47] | We’ll find another way. | 会有别的办法的 |
[05:50] | How’s that going? | 那你们进展如何 |
[05:52] | How’s the colt working out? Or the search for god? | 科尔特效果怎么样 还有上帝找到了吗 |
[05:56] | Is anything working? | 这些办法都有用吗 |
[05:58] | If you want to stop the devil, this is how. | 如果你想阻止恶魔的话 只能如此 |
[06:04] | The answer is still no. | 我还是不会答应 |
[06:07] | Because Sam is my friend. | 因为萨姆是我的朋友 |
[06:12] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[06:15] | Maybe too late. | 也许为时已晚 |
[06:17] | But I have. | 不过我确实变了 |
[06:21] | Anna, we’ve been through much together. | 安娜 我们曾经一起经历过很多事 |
[06:24] | But you come near Sam Winchester, | 可如果你想加害于萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[06:26] | and I’ll kill you. | 我也不会放过你 |
[06:47] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[06:50] | – Oh, my god. – Hey. | -老天 -嘿 |
[06:51] | – Oh, my god. – Hey. You okay? | -老天啊 -你没事吧 |
[06:53] | We have to get her to a hospital. Come on. | 我们得把她送到医院去 来 |
[07:03] | Really? Anna? | 真的吗 安娜 |
[07:06] | – I don’t believe it. – It’s true. | -我不相信 -是真的 |
[07:09] | So she’s gone all Glenn Close, huh? | 这么说她开始走格伦·克洛斯范儿了[某演员] |
[07:10] | That’s awesome. | 棒极了 |
[07:12] | Who’s Glenn Close? | 谁是格伦·克洛斯 |
[07:13] | No one. | 谁也不是 |
[07:14] | Just this psycho bitch who likes to boil rabbits. | 只是个喜欢煮兔子 神经有问题的贱人 |
[07:16] | So, t-the — the plan to kill me — | 那么 那个要杀了我的计划 |
[07:19] | would it actually stop Satan? | 真的可以阻止撒旦吗 |
[07:20] | No, Sam, come on. | 怎么会 萨姆 拜托 |
[07:22] | Cass, what do you think? Does Anna have a point? | 卡西 你怎么想 安娜说的有道理吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 没有 |
[07:28] | She’s a… “Glenn Close.” | 她是 格伦·克洛斯 |
[07:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[07:33] | We’re looking for the chick that wants to gank Sam? | 我们干嘛要找一个想灭掉萨姆的小妞儿 |
[07:37] | Why poke the bear? | 干嘛自找麻烦 |
[07:38] | Anna will keep trying. | 安娜会不断尝试 |
[07:40] | She won’t give up until Sam is dead. | 除非萨姆死了 否则她不会放弃的 |
[07:43] | So we kill her first. | 所以我们先下手为强 |
[08:07] | – I found her. – Where is she? | -我找到她了 -她在哪儿 |
[08:09] | Not where. | 不是地点的问题 |
[08:11] | When. | 是时间的问题 |
[08:14] | It’s 1978. | 她在1978年 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:18] | Why 1978? I wasn’t even born yet. | 她在1978年干什么 我都还没出生呢 |
[08:21] | You won’t be… if she kills your parents. | 如果她杀了你父母 也就没有你了 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | Anna can’t get to you because of me. | 因为我在 安娜伤不到你 |
[08:28] | So she’s going after them. | 所以她要去找你们的父母 |
[08:30] | Take us back right now. | 马上送我们回去 |
[08:31] | And deliver you right to Anna? | 这相当于让你们羊入虎口 |
[08:33] | I should go alone. | 我一个人去 |
[08:34] | They’re our parents, Cass. We’re going. | 他们是我们的父母 卡西 我们要去 |
[08:36] | It’s not that easy. | 不是这么容易的 |
[08:37] | – Why not? – Time travel was difficult | -为什么 -就算我可以使用荣光的力量 |
[08:39] | even with the powers of heaven at my disposal. | 时间穿梭也是很困难的 |
[08:42] | But you’re cut off. | 可你堕天了 |
[08:43] | So what? You’re like a Delorean without enough plutonium? | 所以你就像是少了燃料的跑车是吗 |
[08:46] | I don’t understand that reference. | 我不懂那个比喻什么意思 |
[08:48] | But I’m telling you, | 但我想说的是 |
[08:49] | taking this trip, with passengers, no less… | 携带其他人一起进行时间穿梭依旧会 |
[08:54] | …it’ll weaken me. | 削弱我的力量 |
[08:56] | They’re our mom and dad. | 他们是我们的爸妈 |
[08:59] | If we can save them, | 如果我们能救他们 |
[09:00] | and not just from Anna — | 不单是不让安娜伤害他们 |
[09:02] | I mean, if we can set things right… | 我是说 如果我们能阻止这场战争 |
[09:04] | we have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[09:13] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:17] | Not really. | 凑合吧 |
[09:18] | Bend your knees. | 弯曲膝盖 |
[09:38] | Did we make it? | 我们成功了吗 |
[09:40] | Unless they’re bringing pintos back into production, | 除非是他们再产品拓车了 |
[09:42] | I, uh, I’d say yes. | 看来 我们是成功了 |
[09:46] | Cass? | 卡西 |
[09:48] | Take it easy. Take it easy. You all right? | 放轻松 放轻松 你没事吧 |
[09:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:52] | I’m much better than I expected. | 比我预想的要好多了 |
[09:56] | Cass! | 卡西 |
[09:58] | He’s breathing… sort of. | 还有呼吸 虽然比较微弱 |
[10:01] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:12] | I mean, the mustaches alone… | 我说 光是看到那胡子 |
[10:15] | So I paid for Cass for | 我给卡西付了 |
[10:16] | five nights up in the, uh, honeymoon suite. | 5个晚上的房费 蜜月套房 |
[10:18] | I told the manager, “Do not disturb no matter what.” | 我告诉经理 不论如何都不许打扰 |
[10:20] | You know what he said to me? | 知道他跟我说什么吗 |
[10:21] | “Yeah. Don’t sweat it. Want to buy some dope?” | 好 别担心 想买点内幕消息吗 |
[10:24] | Dope. | “内幕”唉 |
[10:25] | We ought to stick around here, | 我们应该在附近逛逛 |
[10:26] | buy some stock in Microsoft. | 然后买点微软公司的股份 |
[10:28] | Yeah, we might have to | 如果卡西无法恢复的话 |
[10:29] | if Cass doesn’t recover. | 估计我们真得买股份去了 |
[10:32] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[10:33] | What do I look like — Dr. Angel, medicine woman? | 难道我看起来像天使医生或是护士小妞吗 |
[10:35] | He’ll wake up. | 他自会醒来的 |
[10:36] | He’s, you know, tough for a little nerdy dude with wings. | 他 可是个非常坚韧又带翅膀的臭小子 |
[10:39] | If he landed like that, | 如果他都搞成这样子 |
[10:40] | hopefully, so did Anna. | 希望安娜也好不到哪去 |
[10:41] | Should buy us some time. | 至少我们能赢得一点时间 |
[10:42] | So, did you find ’em? | 那么 你找到他们了吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Uh…The Winchesters. 485 Robin tree. | 当然 温切斯特家 知更树街485号 |
[10:48] | Let’s go pop in on the folks. | 直接去会会咱爸妈吧 |
[11:03] | Sam. Sam. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 萨姆 萨姆 等等 等一下 |
[11:05] | Dean, Anna could be here any second. | 迪恩 安娜可能随时出现 |
[11:06] | What exactly are we gonna march up there and tell ’em? | 我们究竟该怎么进去 怎么和他们说呢 |
[11:09] | – Uh, the truth. | -说实话 |
[11:09] | – What, that their sons are back from the future | -什么 难道说他们的儿子从未来回来 |
[11:11] | To save them from an angel gone “Terminator”? | 是为了从天使终结者手中挽救他们吗 |
[11:14] | Come on. Those movies haven’t even come out yet. | 拜托 这年代那种电影还没出现呐 |
[11:15] | Well, then tell her demons are after ’em. | 那 就告诉她恶魔要抓他们 |
[11:17] | I mean, she thinks you’re a hunter, right? | 她认为你是个猎人 不是吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, a hunter who disappeared right when her dad died. | 是 一个她老爸一死就立马消失了的猎人 |
[11:20] | She’s gonna love me. | 她肯定爱死我了 |
[11:24] | Just follow my lead. | 你就跟着我吧 |
[11:32] | How was work? | 今天工作怎么样 |
[11:34] | It was, uh, great. | 挺 好的 |
[11:37] | Ah! Not until you wash up. | 先去洗手 |
[11:40] | I love when you get bossy. | 真是爱死你发号施令的时候了 |
[11:52] | Hi, Mary. | 嘿 玛丽 |
[11:54] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这里 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry if this is a bad time. | 抱歉如果来得不是时候的话 |
[11:56] | You don’t understand. I’m not… | 你不明白 我已经不再 |
[12:01] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我洗手不干了 |
[12:03] | I have a normal life now. You have to go. | 我现在拥有平凡的生活 你们该走了 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, but this is important, okay? | 抱歉 但这很重要 明白吗 |
[12:10] | Sorry, sweetie, they’re just… | 不好意思 亲爱的 他们只不过是 |
[12:13] | Mary’s cousins. | 玛丽的表兄弟 |
[12:14] | Yeah, we couldn’t stop through town | 我们路过这儿一定 |
[12:15] | without swinging by and saying “Hey,” Now, could we? | 要来跟她打声招呼的 不是吗 |
[12:18] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[12:20] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟啊 |
[12:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, you do, too, actually, you know? | 是啊 你也挺眼熟的 老实说 |
[12:26] | We must have met sometime. | 我们一定见过面的 |
[12:27] | Small towns, right? Got to love them. | 在某个小镇 对吗 爱上那些小镇了 |
[12:29] | I’m John. | 约翰 |
[12:35] | This is Sam. | 这是萨姆 |
[12:37] | Sam. Uh, Mary’s father was a Sam. | 萨姆 玛丽的父亲也叫萨姆 |
[12:40] | Uh, it’s a — it’s a family name. | 哦 他这是个姓 |
[12:45] | You okay, pal? You look a little spooked. | 你没事吧 伙计 你似乎有点吓着了 |
[12:49] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 噢 没事 没事的 |
[12:51] | Just a…long trip. | 只不过是 旅行得太久了 |
[12:55] | Well, Sam and Dean were just on their way out. | 好了 萨姆和迪恩正要继续他们的旅程 |
[12:58] | What? They just got here. | 什么 他们才刚到这儿呢 |
[13:00] | Real happy to meet folks from Mary’s side. | 真高兴有机会见到玛丽那边的亲戚 |
[13:02] | Please come on in for a beer. | 请进来喝杯啤酒吧 |
[13:04] | Twist my arm. | 正合我意 |
[13:13] | Are you sure you’re okay, Sam? | 你确实没事吗 萨姆 |
[13:16] | Yeah, yeah. Um, I’m just, um… | 当然 当然 我只是 |
[13:20] | You are so beautiful. | 你真是太漂亮了 |
[13:23] | He means that in a-a non-weird, | 他的意思是通常的 |
[13:26] | wholesome, family kind of a way. | 健康的 对家人的赞美 |
[13:28] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[13:29] | We haven’t seen Mary in — in quite some time, and — | 我们已经 有很长一段时间没见玛丽了 |
[13:32] | See, she’s the spitting image of our mom. | 她简直和我们的妈妈一摸一样 |
[13:35] | I mean, it’s — it’s — Eerie. | 那种感觉 非常 非常可怕 |
[13:38] | So, how are you guys related? | 你们是什么关系呢 |
[13:41] | You know, uh, distantly. | 应该是 远亲 |
[13:43] | Oh. So you knew Mary’s parents? | 所以 你们认识玛丽的父母了 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 没错 |
[13:47] | Mary’s dad was, uh… | 玛丽的爸爸 |
[13:50] | pretty much like a grandpa to us. | 曾像祖父一般疼我们 |
[13:54] | That was tragic — that heart attack. | 遗憾的是 他因心脏病发过世了 |
[14:00] | Yes, it was. | 是的 太遗憾了 |
[14:04] | So, uh, what are you guys doing in town, anyway? | 对了 你们进城是要做什么呢 |
[14:07] | Uh, business, you know. | 接了点儿活要干 |
[14:08] | Oh, yeah? What line of work? | 是吗 什么样的工作 |
[14:09] | – Plumbing. -Scrap metal. | -修管道 -回收废金属 |
[14:11] | Oh, gosh. It’s almost 7:00. | 天啊 都快7点了 |
[14:12] | I hate to be rude, but I got to get dinner ready. | 我不想无礼的 但必须得去作晚餐了 |
[14:15] | Maybe they could stay. | 也许他们可以留下来 |
[14:16] | I’m sure they have to leave. | 我肯定他们得走 |
[14:18] | Uh, look, please stay. | 听着 请留下来吧 |
[14:21] | You know, it would mean a lot to me. | 这对我而言很有意义 |
[14:23] | I-I haven’t met much of mary’s side of the family. | 我 我没怎么和玛丽的家人见过面 |
[14:30] | Look, Mr. Woodson, I’m begging you to reconsider. | 真的 伍德森先生 我求你再考虑考虑 |
[14:33] | I’d like to, John. You’re a great mechanic. | 我也想 约翰 你是个出色的机械师 |
[14:36] | But times ain’t exactly rosy. | 但时下局面确实不好 |
[14:38] | E-even just part time. I really need this job. | 兼职也行 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[14:41] | All right, look. Come on in right now, let’s talk. | 好吧 你现在马上过来 我们谈谈 |
[14:44] | Maybe we can figure something out. | 也许我们可以找到双赢的途径 |
[14:46] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[14:47] | I’ll see you in 10 minutes. Don’t keep me waiting. | 十分钟之内来见我 别让我等太久 |
[14:51] | You have to leave. Now. | 你们必须离开 马上 |
[14:53] | – Okay, just listen – No, you listen. | -好的 听我说 -不 你们听着 |
[14:54] | Last time I saw you, a demon killed my parents. | 上次我见到你 我父母就被恶魔杀了 |
[14:58] | Now you waltz in here like you’re family? | 现在你俩来找我还轻松地说成是家人 |
[15:00] | Whatever you want — no. Leave me alone. | 无论你想干吗 都不可能 离我远点 |
[15:04] | You and John are in danger. | 你和约翰有危险 |
[15:06] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[15:07] | Something’s coming for you. | 有东西来追杀你们 |
[15:10] | Demon? | 恶魔 |
[15:11] | – Not exactly. – Well, what, then? | -不是 -那是什么 |
[15:14] | It’s kind of hard to explain, okay? It’s — it’s — | 很难解释 好吧 |
[15:15] | An angel. | 一个天使 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:19] | – There’s no such thing. – I wish. | -世上没这种东西 -我也希望 |
[15:22] | But they’re twice as strong as demons…and bigger dicks.|| | 它比恶魔强大一倍 也更烦人 |
[15:25] | Why would an angel want to kill us? | 为什么天使要来杀我们 |
[15:28] | It’s a long story, and we’ll tell you the whole thing, | 说来话长 我们过会儿告诉你 |
[15:29] | But right now, you’ve got to trust us, and we got to go. | 但是现在 你要相信我们 然后马上出发 |
[15:33] | Look at my face and tell me if I’m lying to you. | 你看我像是说谎的样子吗 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:40] | – Where do we go? – Out of here. We got to move now, though. | -我们去哪儿 -离开这里 马上 |
[15:43] | Okay. But what do I tell john? | 好吧 但我怎么跟约翰说 |
[15:44] | Just tell him — | 就说 |
[15:48] | John? | 约翰 |
[16:10] | Mr. Woodson? | 伍德森先生 |
[16:13] | You still here? | 你还在吗 |
[16:59] | I wish I could say it’s good to see you, Anna. | 安娜 见到你我真想说很高兴 |
[17:01] | You too, Dean. | 我也是 迪恩 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[18:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:14] | It’s not that easy to kill an angel. | 天使可不是那么容易被搞定的 |
[18:17] | No. But you can distract ’em. | 是的 但你可以把他们送走 |
[18:44] | Monsters. | 怪物 |
[18:45] | Monsters? | 怪物 |
[18:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:48] | Monsters are real. | 怪物真的存在 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know how — | 对不起 我不知道怎么 |
[18:50] | and you fight them? All of you? | 你们猎杀怪物 三个都是吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[19:00] | All my life. | 我一生都是 |
[19:04] | – John, just try to understand — – She didn’t exactly have a choice — | -约翰 我有我的苦衷 -她身不由己 |
[19:06] | Shut up, all of you! | 闭嘴 都闭嘴 |
[19:08] | Look, not another word, or so help me, | 别再说了 拜托 |
[19:10] | I will turn this car around! | 不然我就掉头开回去 |
[19:17] | Wow. Awkward family road trip. | 真是一次尴尬的全家公路旅行 |
[19:21] | No kidding. | 别讲笑了 |
[19:32] | Place has been in the family for years. | 这地方一直是我们家的 |
[19:37] | Devil’s trap. | 恶魔陷阱 |
[19:38] | Pure iron fixtures, of course. | 纯铁制装修 |
[19:41] | Um, there should be salt and holy water in the pantry, | 储藏室里应该有盐和圣水 |
[19:44] | Knives, guns. | 还有刀和枪 |
[19:45] | All that stuff will do is piss it off. | 这些只能赶走它 |
[19:47] | So, what will kill it? Or slow it down, at least? | 那怎么才能杀它 或至少拖点时间 |
[19:51] | Not much. | 这些作用不大 |
[19:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:54] | He said not much, not nothing. | 他只是说作用不大 不是没作用 |
[19:56] | We packed. | 我们有家伙 |
[20:01] | If we put this up… | 把这个东西画出来 |
[20:04] | And she comes close, | 如果她靠近 |
[20:06] | We beam her right off the starship. | 我们就能把她送到星际飞船上去 |
[20:11] | This is holy oil. | 这个是圣油 |
[20:12] | It’s kind of like a — like a devil’s trap for angels. | 就好像是 天使的”恶魔陷阱” |
[20:16] | Come on. I’ll show you how it works. | 来吧 我来演示一下 |
[20:28] | Hey, what’s the deal with the thing on the paper? | 那纸上的东西有什么用 |
[20:31] | It’s a sigil. That means — | 是符咒 意思是 |
[20:33] | I don’t care what it means. Where does it go? | 我不管它什么意思 要把它画哪儿 |
[20:38] | On a wall or a door. | 墙上或者门上 |
[20:40] | How big should I make it? | 要画多大 |
[20:43] | John… | 约翰 |
[20:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Y’all might have treated me like a fool, | 你们可能都把我当傻瓜一样 |
[20:48] | But I am not useless. | 但我不是个废物 |
[20:49] | I can draw a damn… whatever it is — a sigil. | 我可以画一个该死的 叫什么 魔印 |
[20:55] | Why don’t you go help Sam out? | 不如你去帮萨姆那边 |
[20:58] | Okay, ’cause this has got to be done in… | 因为这需要 |
[21:01] | It’s got to be done in human blood. | 用人血来画 |
[21:16] | So, how big? | 要画多大 |
[21:21] | I’ll show you. | 好吧 告诉你 |
[21:25] | What? | 笑什么 |
[21:30] | All of a sudden, you — you really remind me of my dad. | 这一瞬间 你让我想起了我的父亲 |
[21:50] | That’s really good. | 画得不错 |
[21:54] | You come to check on me? | 你是来检查作业的吗 |
[21:59] | I wanted to say I-I’m sorry about all this. | 我想说 我感到很抱歉 |
[22:02] | I-I know it’s a lot. | 对所有的这一切 |
[22:03] | Look, how long have you known about this… hunting stuff? | 你们知道这些猎杀恶魔的事多久了 |
[22:10] | Pretty much forever. | 从一开始就知道 |
[22:12] | My dad raised me in it. | 我爸爸就是这样把我带大的 |
[22:14] | You’re serious? | 真的假的 |
[22:16] | Who the hell does that to a kid? | 谁他妈的会这样对一个小孩 |
[22:20] | Well, I mean, for the record, mary’s parents did. | 据我所知 玛丽的爸妈就是如此 |
[22:22] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[22:24] | You know, what kind of irresponsible bastard | 怎样的一个不负责任的混蛋 |
[22:26] | Lets a child anywhere near — | 会让一孩子面对 |
[22:28] | Y-you know, you could’ve been killed! | 你可能会没命的 |
[22:29] | I, uh… came kind of close. | 我也差点儿就呜呼了 |
[22:34] | The number it must’ve done on your head… | 应该是不止一次 |
[22:37] | Your father was supposed to protect you. | 你父亲理应保护你 |
[22:42] | He was trying. | 他尽力了 |
[22:46] | He died trying. | 竭尽全力 |
[22:51] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[22:57] | I used to be mad at him. | 我曾经生他的气 |
[22:58] | I-I mean, I used to… | 我是说曾经 |
[23:02] | I used to hate the guy. | 我曾经恨过他 |
[23:03] | But now I-I… | 但现在 |
[23:06] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[23:07] | He was…just doing the best he could. | 他已经尽了全力 |
[23:12] | And he was trying to keep it together | 他努力坚持下去 |
[23:14] | In — in — in this impossible situation. | 即使是在那种不可能的情况下 |
[23:19] | See… | 知道吗 |
[23:22] | My mom, um… | 我妈妈 |
[23:25] | She was amazing, beautiful, | 她神奇 美丽 |
[23:28] | And… she was the love of his life. | 她是他一生的挚爱 |
[23:33] | And she got killed. | 她被杀了 |
[23:35] | And…I think | 我想 |
[23:37] | He would have gone crazy if he didn’t do | 他什么也不做的话 是会疯掉的 |
[23:45] | Truth is, um… | 事实上是 |
[23:47] | My dad died | 我爸爸死了 |
[23:49] | Before I got to tell him that… | 我还没来得及告诉他 |
[23:54] | …I understand… | 我理解 |
[23:58] | …why he did what he did. | 他所做所为的原因 |
[24:00] | And I forgive him for what it did to us. | 我原谅他以前对我们做过的事情 |
[24:03] | I do. | 真的 |
[24:05] | And I just — | 我 |
[24:10] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[24:27] | Uriel. | 尤利尔 |
[24:31] | – You look well. – You shouldn’t have | -你看上去不错 -你不应该召唤我 |
[24:33] | We’re under strict orders not to come | 我们被严令禁止下到这里来 |
[24:38] | Much less take a vessel. | 更不用说带着皮囊了 |
[24:45] | You’re not the Anna of now. | 你不是现在的安娜 |
[24:46] | No, but 30 years from now, I’m still your | 是的 但是30年后的安娜还是你的上级 |
[24:51] | I need you to kill some humans. | 我要你杀几个人类 |
[24:54] | Always happy to do some smiting. | 我总是乐意去毁灭 |
[24:57] | But what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[24:58] | In the future, these people are going to | 在未来 这些人会杀了你 尤利尔 |
[25:04] | I’m giving you the chance to kill them | 我现在给你机会先杀了他们 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:17] | You said you’d explain everything when we | 你说过有空的时候就给我们解释这一切 |
[25:20] | We have a minute. | 现在我们有空了 |
[25:22] | Why does an angel want me dead? | 为什么天使想让我死 |
[25:28] | ‘Cause they’re dicks. | 因为他们是混蛋 |
[25:30] | Not good enough. | 这个解释不够好 |
[25:32] | I didn’t even know they existed, and now | 我甚至都不知道他们的存在 现在我是靶子了 |
[25:37] | It’s complicated. | 这个挺复杂 |
[25:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | All ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[25:48] | You’re just gonna have to trust me, okay? | 你要相信我 好吗 |
[25:49] | I’ve been trusting you all day. | 我一直相信你 |
[25:53] | It’s kind of hard to believe. | 有点难以置信 |
[25:54] | All right, then. I’m walking out the | 好吧 我走了 |
[25:56] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:07] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[26:10] | Sorry. I don’t know how else to say it. | 不好意思 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[26:13] | We’re from the year 2010. | 我们来自2010年 |
[26:16] | An angel zapped us back here… | 一个天使把我们瞬移到这里 |
[26:19] | Not the one that attacked you — | 不是攻击你的那个 而是个友好的天使 |
[26:23] | You can’t expect me to believe that. | 你别指望我会相信这些 |
[26:29] | Our names are Dean and Sam winchester. | 我们的名字是迪恩和萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[26:34] | We’re named after your parents. | 是以你父母的名字来命名的 |
[26:38] | When I would get sick, | 当我生病的时候 |
[26:40] | You would make me tomato-rice soup, | 你会给我做番茄米汤 |
[26:44] | Because that’s what your mom made you. | 因为这是你妈妈给你做过的 |
[26:47] | And instead of a lullaby… | 你不给我们唱摇篮曲 |
[26:51] | You would sing “Hey Jude”… | 而是唱”Hey Jude” |
[26:54] | …’cause that’s your favorite beatles | 因为这首是你最喜欢的披头士的歌曲 |
[26:58] | I… | 我 |
[27:00] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[27:03] | No. | 不 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, but it’s true. | 对不起 但这都是真的 |
[27:09] | I raised my kids to be hunters? | 我把我的孩子培养成了猎魔人 |
[27:13] | No. No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[27:15] | How could I do that to you? | 我怎么能那样对你们 |
[27:16] | You didn’t do it… | 你没有那样做 |
[27:20] | …because you’re dead. | 因为你死了 |
[27:26] | What? What happened? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[27:31] | Yellow-eyed demon. | 黄眼恶魔 |
[27:35] | He killed you, and… | 他杀了你 |
[27:39] | …John became a hunter to get revenge. | 约翰成了猎魔人为你报仇 |
[27:44] | He raised us in this life. | 他把我们养大的 |
[27:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:53] | A demon comes into Sam’s nursery | 一个恶魔进入了山姆的婴儿房 |
[27:56] | Exactly six months after he’s born — | 在他刚满6个月的时候 |
[27:58] | November 2, 1983. | 1983年11月2日 |
[28:00] | Remember that date. | 记住这个日期 |
[28:01] | And whatever you do… | 无论你做什么 |
[28:04] | Do not go in there. | 不要进去 |
[28:06] | You wake up that morning and you take Sam | 那个早晨 你要醒来带上山姆快跑 |
[28:08] | That’s not good enough, Dean. | 这个方法不够好 迪恩 |
[28:13] | Wherever she goes, the demon’s gonna find | 不管她跑去哪里 那个恶魔都会找到她 |
[28:16] | Find me. | 还有我 |
[28:18] | Well, then what? | 好吧 那你说怎么办 |
[28:23] | She can leave dad. That’s what. | 她可以离开爸爸 那才是解决办法 |
[28:30] | You got to leave John. | 你必须离开约翰 |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | When this is all over, walk away… | 当这一切过去以后 请离开 |
[28:35] | And never look back. | 再也别回来 |
[28:37] | So we’re never born. He’s right. | 那样我们就不会出生了 他说的对 |
[28:41] | I-I can’t. | 我…我不能 |
[28:44] | You’re saying that you’re my children, | 你们告诉我你们是我的孩子 |
[28:46] | And now you’re saying — | 然后你们又说… |
[28:47] | You have no other choice. | 你没有别的选择 |
[28:48] | There’s a big difference between | 没有出生过和死掉相比 |
[28:50] | dying and never being born. | 是有很大区别的 |
[28:51] | And trust me, we’re okay with it, | 相信我 我们无所谓的 |
[28:53] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[28:54] | Okay, well, I’m not. | 但是我不同意 |
[28:55] | Listen, you think you can have that normal life | 听我说 你觉得你可以过上渴望已久的 |
[28:57] | that you want so bad… but you can’t. | 正常人生活 但是你做不到的 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:03] | It’s all gonna go rotten. | 事情将会变得一团糟 |
[29:05] | You are gonna die, | 你将会死掉 |
[29:07] | And your children will be cursed. | 而你的孩子们将会被诅咒 |
[29:17] | There — there has to be a way. | 一定 一定还有别的办法的 |
[29:19] | No, this is the way. | 没有 这是唯一的办法 |
[29:21] | Leave John. | 离开约翰 |
[29:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:23] | This is bigger than us. | 不止是我俩的事 |
[29:26] | There are so many more lives at stake — | 将有无数的生命受到威胁 |
[29:29] | You don’t understand. I can’t. | 你们不会理解的 我做不到 |
[29:34] | It’s too late. | 木已成舟 |
[29:38] | I’m… | 我… |
[29:41] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[29:47] | Hey, we got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:49] | Those blood things, the sigils — they’re gone. | 那些用血画的魔印 它们消失了 |
[29:51] | Gone as in… | 消失在 |
[29:52] | I-I drew one on the back of the door. | 我 我在后门上画了一个魔印 |
[29:54] | I turned around. | 一转身 |
[29:54] | And when I looked back again, it was a smudge. | 再看的时候就变成一块污点了 |
[30:02] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[30:04] | There’s no more holy oil. | 圣油也没有了 |
[30:40] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[30:42] | I’m Uriel. | 我是尤利尔 |
[30:44] | Oh, come on. | 哦 不会吧 |
[30:46] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:53] | Here goes nothin’. | 无路可退了 |
[31:19] | John! | 约翰 |
[31:37] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[31:53] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[32:05] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常的抱歉 |
[32:08] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[32:15] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[32:41] | Michael… | 米迦勒 |
[32:45] | …I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:48] | Goodbye, Uriel. | 再见 尤利尔 |
[32:54] | W-what did you do to John? | 你把约翰怎么了 |
[32:55] | John is fine. | 约翰没事 |
[32:57] | Who — what are you? | 你是谁 你是什么 |
[33:12] | Well, I’d say this conversation is long overdue, | 这真是咱们之间迟来的谈话 |
[33:15] | – Wouldn’t you? – Fix him. | -不是吗 -治好他 |
[33:17] | First… | 首先… |
[33:19] | We talk. | 咱们来谈谈 |
[33:22] | Then I fix your darling little Sammy. | 然后我治好你那可爱的小萨姆 |
[33:27] | How’d you get in my dad, anyway? | 你是怎么附身我爸爸的 |
[33:29] | I told him I could save his wife, | 我告诉他我可以救他的妻子 |
[33:31] | and he said yes. | 然后他就同意了 |
[33:34] | I guess they oversold me | 看来是他们吹的太厉害了 |
[33:36] | Being your one and only vessel. | 说我是你唯一的皮囊 |
[33:39] | You’re my true vessel but not my only one. | 你的确是我的皮囊 但不是我唯一的 |
[33:42] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思呢 |
[33:43] | It’s a bloodline. | 决定因素在于血统 |
[33:45] | A bloodline? | 血统 |
[33:46] | Stretching back to Cain and Abel. | 上溯到该隐和亚伯[他们是亚当之子] |
[33:48] | It’s in your blood, your father’s blood, | 你有这样的血统 你父亲有这样的血统 |
[33:50] | Your family’s blood. | 这是你们家族的血统 |
[33:53] | Awesome. | 真帅 |
[33:55] | Six degrees of heaven bacon. | 天堂腌肉的命运锁链 |
[33:58] | What do you want with me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[34:00] | You really don’t know the answer to that? | 你当真不知道吗 |
[34:02] | Well, you know I ain’t gonna say yes, | 你知道我不会同意你的附身 |
[34:03] | so why are you here? | 为什么还要来这里 |
[34:05] | What do you want with me?! | 你想把我怎么样 |
[34:06] | I just want you to understand | 我只是想让你明白 |
[34:08] | what you and I have to do. | 你和我必须完成的使命 |
[34:12] | Oh, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[34:14] | You got beef with your brother. | 你对你的兄弟有一肚子牢骚 |
[34:15] | Well, get some therapy, pal. | 去接受心理治疗吧 老兄 |
[34:18] | Don’t take it out on my planet! | 别来找我 |
[34:20] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:23] | Lucifer defied our father, and he betrayed me. | 路西法违抗我们的父亲 背叛了我 |
[34:27] | But still… | 但是依然 |
[34:29] | I don’t want this any more | 就像你不愿杀死萨姆一样 |
[34:30] | than you would want to kill sam. | 我一点都不想这样做 |
[34:37] | You know, my brother — | 你知道 我的弟弟 |
[34:39] | I practically raised him. | 实际上是我抚养他长大 |
[34:42] | I took care of him | 我照顾他 |
[34:43] | In a way most people could never understand, | 用一种常人无法理解的方式 |
[34:46] | and I still love him. | 并且我依然爱着他 |
[34:52] | But I am going to kill him | 但是我会杀掉他 |
[34:54] | because it is right and I have to. | 因为那是正确的也是我必须做的 |
[34:56] | – Oh, because god says so? – Yes. | -因为是上帝的旨意 -是的 |
[34:59] | From the beginning, | 从一开始 |
[35:00] | he knew this was how it was going to end. | 他就知道这件事将会怎样收场 |
[35:04] | And you’re just gonna do whatever god says. | 你会服从上帝的一切旨意吗 |
[35:06] | Yes, because I am a good son. | 因为我是个好儿子 |
[35:11] | Okay, well, trust me, pal. | 好吧 相信我 老兄 |
[35:12] | Take it from someone who knows — | 过往经验告诉我 |
[35:14] | That is a dead-end street. | 这条路可走不通 |
[35:15] | And you think you know better than my father? | 你自以为比上帝看得更远吗 |
[35:19] | One unimportant little man — | 不过是个渺小的人类 |
[35:21] | what makes you think you get to choose? | 凭什么认为自己可以自作主张 |
[35:23] | Because I got to believe that I can choose what I do | 因为我相信 对于自己渺小的生活 |
[35:27] | with my… unimportant little life. | 我可以自己做主 |
[35:33] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:35] | You know how I know? | 知道为什么吗 |
[35:42] | Think of a million random acts of chance | 想想看 在万般巧合下 |
[35:48] | that let John and Mary be born, | 约翰和玛丽出生 |
[35:51] | to meet, to fall in love, to have the two of you. | 他们邂逅 相爱 并怀上你们 |
[35:56] | Think of the million random choices that you make — | 而又在万般机缘下 你所作出的选择 |
[35:59] | and yet how each and every one of them | 从头到尾 自始至终 |
[36:01] | brings you closer to your destiny. | 只是令你更屈从于自身的命运 |
[36:07] | Do you know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:11] | Because it’s not random. It’s not chance. | 因为这不是什么巧合机缘 不是靠运气 |
[36:15] | It’s a plan that is playing itself out perfectly. | 这只是一局棋 不随他人意志而转移 |
[36:22] | Free will’s an illusion, Dean. | 什么自由意志不过你的错觉 迪恩 |
[36:26] | That’s why you’re going to say yes. | 所以 你终究会答应我 |
[36:31] | Oh, buck up. | 得了 |
[36:32] | It could be worse. | 没你想象得这么糟 |
[36:34] | You know, unlike my brothers, | 要知道 我和其他天使们不同 |
[36:35] | I won’t leave you a drooling mess when I’m done wearing you. | 我对你可不会用烂就丢 |
[36:39] | Well, what about my dad? | 那我爸爸呢 |
[36:40] | Better than new. | 完好无损 |
[36:41] | In fact, I’m gonna do your mom and your dad a favor. | 事实上 我还会帮你爸妈一个忙 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | Scrub their minds. | 抹去他们的记忆 |
[36:48] | They won’t remember me or you. | 他们什么也不会记得 |
[36:51] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[36:52] | I’m just giving your mother what she wants. | 我只是按她的意愿去做而已 |
[36:55] | She can go back to her husband, her family — | 她会回到丈夫和家人身边 |
[36:58] | She’s gonna walk right into that nursery! | 这样一来她那天还是会去婴儿房 |
[37:00] | Obviously. | 自然 |
[37:03] | And you always knew that was going to play out | 其实你早已明白 不论怎样 |
[37:06] | one way or another. | 写好的剧本总会上演 |
[37:14] | You can’t fight city hall. | 你无法反抗上帝的意志 |
[37:32] | He’s home… | 他回家了 |
[37:35] | Safe and sound. | 安然无恙 |
[37:39] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[37:43] | I’ll see you soon, Dean. | 回见了 迪恩 |
[38:04] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[38:06] | Cass! We got you. | 卡西 抱住你了 |
[38:08] | You son of a bitch. You made it. | 见鬼的 你成功了 |
[38:09] | I… | 我 |
[38:11] | I did? | 做到了吗 |
[38:13] | I’m very surprised. | 真是出乎意料 |
[38:17] | Whoa! You’re okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂喂 你没事的 |
[38:19] | Bed? Yeah, yeah. | 快躺床上去 |
[38:27] | Well, I could use that drink now. | 我要喝一杯 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[38:30] | Well… | 好吧 |
[38:33] | This is it. | 看看啊 |
[38:35] | This is what? | 看什么 |
[38:37] | Team free will. | 自由意志三人组 |
[38:39] | One ex-blood junkie, | 一个有恶魔血瘾史的笨蛋 |
[38:41] | One dropout with 6 bucks to his name, | 一个在地狱为五斗米折腰的蠢材 |
[38:43] | And Mr. Comatose over there. | 再加上躺那儿昏迷不醒的糊涂天使 |
[38:45] | It’s awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[38:46] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[38:48] | I’m not laughing. | 我又没笑 |
[38:55] | They all say we’ll say yes. | 大家都说我们会妥协 |
[38:57] | I know. It’s getting annoying. | 就是 烦不烦啊 |
[38:59] | What if they’re right? | 如果他们是对的怎么办 |
[39:01] | They’re not. | 没这回事 |
[39:03] | I mean, w-why — why would we, either of us? | 我是说 我们中会有一个 … |
[39:05] | But… | 而 |
[39:08] | I’ve been weak before. | 我之前就曾妥协过 |
[39:09] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:10] | Michael got dad to say yes. | 爸爸就答应了米迦勒 |
[39:12] | That was different. | 那不同 |
[39:14] | Anna was about to kill mom. | 那是因为安娜要杀了妈妈 |
[39:15] | And if you could save mom… | 如果你可以救她 |
[39:18] | What would you say? | 你会怎么做 |
[39:24] | Where’d you even get it? | 你是从哪里弄来的 |
[39:26] | Garage sale. 25 cents. | 旧货清仓 只要25美分 |
[39:29] | Well, I’m glad to hear that, anyway. | 不管怎样 这还是挺欣慰的 |
[39:34] | I mean, you really don’t think | 我是说 你难道不觉得 |
[39:35] | it’s just a-a little cheesy? | 这有点劣质吗 |
[39:37] | Mnh-mnh. I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[39:44] | Can’t even put my finger on why I like it. | 说不出理由 |
[39:48] | I just… | 我就是 |
[39:49] | Like it. | 就是很喜欢 |
[39:53] | Well, then, I love it. | 你喜欢我就喜欢 |
[40:06] | Quite a kick there. | 这一脚踢得真有劲 |
[40:08] | Troublemaker already. | 在妈妈肚子里就这么调皮 |
[40:12] | It’s okay, baby. It’s all okay. | 没事 我的宝贝儿 |
[40:17] | Angels are watching over you. | 有天使守护着你 |