时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Then | 往昔 |
[00:04] | And these specific omens — they’re prelude to what? | 这些特有的征兆 它们预示着什么 |
[00:06] | The four horsemen. | 天启四骑士 |
[00:07] | – And which one rides the red horse? – War. | -哪个骑士是骑红马的呢 -战争骑士 |
[00:09] | You can’t kill war, kiddos. | 孩子们 你们杀不死战争骑士的 |
[00:11] | Oh, we know. | 这我们知道 |
[00:12] | The ring. The ring. | 戒指 那个戒指 |
[00:16] | You can’t stop thinking about it — | 你看到刀刃上淋淋滴落的鲜血 |
[00:18] | Ever since you saw it dripping off the blade of that knife. | 你就一直忍不住的在想它 |
[00:20] | Blood, blood, blood. | 鲜血 鲜血 鲜血 |
[00:24] | I’m not some junkie! | 我不是什么伪君子 |
[00:26] | I think that the “Dean and Sam” Story sucks! | 我觉得这个迪恩和萨姆的故事真是烂透了 |
[00:29] | It is not fun. | 这不是什么有趣的事儿 |
[00:30] | It’s not entertaining. | 更不是在娱乐大众 |
[00:31] | It is a river of crap | 简直就是胡扯瞎掰 |
[00:33] | That would send most people howling to the nuthouse! | 它会让大多数人被送去精神病院 |
[00:36] | How many people do you have to save? | 你想去拯救多少人呢 |
[00:38] | All of ’em. | 全人类 |
[00:39] | How do you get up in the morning? | 你每天怎么能睡得安稳呢 |
[00:40] | That’s a good question. | 真是个好问题 |
[00:42] | I’m just tired, man. | 我只是太累了 兄弟 |
[00:43] | And I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[00:45] | I am just done. | 我真的受够了 |
[00:47] | Now | 现在 |
[01:05] | First date. | 第一次约会 |
[01:08] | I had a really good time tonight, Russell. | 拉塞尔 今晚我过得真开心 |
[01:14] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[01:17] | Can I see you again? | 我们还能再见吗 |
[01:18] | Sunday, maybe? | 周日怎么样 |
[01:21] | I just don’t want to be alone | 我只是不想孤单 |
[01:23] | on valentine’s day… | 过情人节 |
[01:25] | Again. | 又一次这样 |
[01:27] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[01:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:47] | I just — I — I don’t want you to think | 我只是 我 不想让你觉得 |
[01:50] | I’m the type of person who — | 我是那种人 那种 |
[01:51] | No, I should apologize — | 不 是我应该道歉 |
[02:07] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[02:09] | I respect the crap out of you right now. | 我很欣赏你此刻拙劣的表现 |
[02:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[02:21] | Your neck! | 你的脖子! |
[02:22] | I think I bit you. | 我想是我咬了你 |
[02:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:26] | It’s good. | 感觉很爽 |
[02:33] | Ugh! I’ve been so alone. | 啊 我曾经如此的孤单 |
[02:37] | So empty… | 那么空虚 |
[02:38] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[02:41] | I want you, Russell — | 我想要你 拉塞尔 |
[02:42] | All of you… inside me… | 要你的全部融入我的躯体 |
[02:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[03:20] | So… | 那么 |
[03:21] | You were the one who found the bodies? | 是你发现尸体的吗 |
[03:24] | There was blood everywhere… | 当时到处都是血 |
[03:26] | And…other stuff… | 另外还有一些器官 |
[03:31] | I think Alice was already dead. | 我觉得当时爱丽丝已经死了 |
[03:33] | But Russell wasn’t? | 但是拉塞尔没死吗 |
[03:36] | I think he was, mostly, | 他也奄奄一息了 |
[03:38] | Except… he was still sort of… | 除了 他还有一点点的 |
[03:43] | Chewing a little. | 咀嚼动作 |
[03:46] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[03:52] | How do two people even do that — | 两个人怎么可能做这种事 |
[03:54] | Eat each other to death? | 互相撕咬直到死亡 |
[03:56] | That’s a really good question. | 真是一个好问题 |
[03:58] | Now, the last few days, | 最近一些日子 |
[04:00] | Did you notice her acting erratically? | 你注意到她有什么反常表现吗 |
[04:01] | How do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[04:02] | I mean, did she seem… | 我的意思是她是不是有点儿 |
[04:04] | Unusually hostile, aggressive? | 反常好斗的敌对情绪 |
[04:07] | No way. | 这不可能 |
[04:08] | Alice never drank, never even swore. | 爱丽丝滴酒不沾 甚至从不骂人 |
[04:11] | She was a nice girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[04:13] | And I’m talking, like, a nice girl — | 正如我说的 这个好女孩 |
[04:16] | Like she still had her promise ring, | 她还留着她的誓盟戒呢 |
[04:18] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[04:20] | She was a virgin? | 她是个处女啊 |
[04:21] | No premarital. | 坚决抵制婚前性行为 |
[04:22] | I used to wonder how she did it. | 我曾经还纳闷她是怎么能做到的呢 |
[04:25] | I mean, you know, didn’t do it. | 我的意思是 不做那个 |
[04:32] | It was her first date in months. | 这是她数月里第一次约会 |
[04:36] | She was so excited. | 她当时那么的兴奋 |
[04:39] | Apparently, they were both pretty excited. | 显然 他们俩个都很兴奋 |
[04:47] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[04:50] | No EMF, no sulfur. | 没有异常电场 也没有硫磺 |
[04:52] | Ghost possession and demonic possession | 貌似既不是幽灵和恶鬼附身 |
[04:54] | are both probably out. | 两者都不是 |
[04:56] | Hmm. That’s where I was puttin’ my money. | 那你让我压哪一个啊 |
[04:57] | Nope. | 都不是 |
[04:59] | Well, then what, then? | 好吧 然后怎样 |
[05:00] | Oh, dude! | 哦 老兄 |
[05:02] | At the coroner’s — you didn’t see these bodies. | 墙角那儿 你没见着那些尸体 |
[05:04] | I mean, these two started eating | 这俩人互相撕咬咬 |
[05:07] | A-and they just… kept going. | 他们就这么一直咬 |
[05:10] | I mean, their stomachs were full. | 然后他们的胃塞满了 |
[05:11] | Like — like… thanksgiving-dinner full. | 就像吃感恩节晚餐那么撑 |
[05:14] | Talk about co-dependent. | 真是相依为命 |
[05:17] | Well… | 那么 |
[05:19] | I mean, we got our feelers out. | 我们已经去看过了 |
[05:21] | Not much more we can do tonight. | 今晚也干不了什么别的 |
[05:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | I’m just gonna go through some files. | 我来查查资料 |
[05:27] | You can go ahead and get going. | 你想去哪儿就去吧 |
[05:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[05:31] | Go ahead. Unleash the kraken. | 去吧 释放你的饥渴 |
[05:33] | See you tomorrow morning. | 明天早上见 |
[05:36] | Where am I going? | 我上哪去 |
[05:37] | Dean, it’s valentine’s day. | 迪恩 今天是情人节 |
[05:38] | Your favorite holiday, remember? | 你最喜欢的节日 记起来了吗 |
[05:40] | I mean, what do you always call it — | 你老管它叫什么来着 |
[05:41] | Uh, unattached drifter christmas? | 自由浪子的圣诞节 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Well… be that as it may… | 嗯 确实是 |
[05:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:52] | Guess I’m not feeling it this year. | 也许今年没那个心情吧 |
[05:55] | So you’re not into bars full of lonely women? | 那你不去逛满是单身女人酒吧了吗 |
[05:59] | Nah, I guess not. | 不去了吧 |
[06:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:04] | It’s when a dog doesn’t eat — | 就像狗不吃屎了一样 |
[06:06] | That’s when you know something’s really wrong. | 你是真的觉悟了这样做不对 |
[06:09] | Remarkably patronizing concern duly noted. | 非常明显的圣人般的担心又准时出现了 |
[06:12] | Nothing’s wrong. We gonna work or what? | 没什么不对的 开工还是干吗 |
[06:25] | Ouch! No me gusta. | 真烦 搞什么飞机 |
[06:27] | Have you been proofing this thing, Jimbo? | 你审查过这个吗 小吉 |
[06:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[06:30] | Tell me you are not checking your cellphone again! | 你怎么又在看手机呢 |
[06:34] | Man, she’s got you on a leash. | 伙计 你像被她栓了狗链一样 |
[06:35] | I’m not on a leash, brad. | 我没被栓着 布拉德 |
[06:36] | She just wants to know where I am. | 她只是想知道我在哪 |
[06:38] | She just wants to know that you’re whipped. | 她想知道你在她掌控之内 |
[06:39] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[06:40] | Oh, yeah. It’s like… | 是啊 是像 |
[06:42] | Brad, just give me two minutes. | 布拉德 等我两分钟 |
[06:44] | No, man. No. | 不行 老兄 |
[06:45] | I’m the project leader on this thing, | 我是这个项目的负责人 |
[06:47] | And I’m not gonna half-ass it | 我不会让我的副手 |
[06:48] | Just ’cause my wingman has gone mental | 被一个才遇见一个礼拜的 |
[06:50] | Over some chick he met, like, a week ago. | 贱人迷住了 |
[06:53] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[06:56] | Holy crap. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[06:59] | Where were you? | 你刚才在哪呢 |
[07:01] | I know. | 我明白 |
[07:02] | It’s just I had to — | 我只是必须得 |
[07:03] | You can’t choose work over me, Jim! | 吉姆 你爱工作多过了我 |
[07:07] | I won’t, Janice. | 我没有 珍妮斯 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry — | 我很抱歉 |
[07:11] | Jimbo, due respect, but honestly, bro — | 小吉 无意冒犯 但说实话老兄 |
[07:19] | What are we gonna do, Jimmy? | 我们到底要怎样 吉米 |
[07:20] | I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道 宝贝儿 |
[07:21] | Seems like whatever we do, | 像是不管我们怎么做 |
[07:23] | Something in life is always gonna keep us apart — | 总有些事会把我们分开 |
[07:26] | Work, family, sleep. | 在工作 在家 甚至睡觉的时候 |
[07:30] | Now prison, maybe… | 也许咱们该一起去监狱 |
[07:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:37] | But I think I have an idea… | 但我有个好主意 |
[07:40] | How we can stay together… | 怎么样我们才能在一起 |
[07:42] | Forever… | 永远在一起 |
[08:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[08:30] | Agent Marley, you just can’t stay away. | 马雷探员 你总是适时出现 |
[08:34] | Heard you tagged another double suicide. | 听说你又接到了一宗情侣自杀 |
[08:36] | Well, I just finished closing them up. | 是啊 我刚把他们装起来 |
[08:37] | Dr. Corman, this is my partner, special agent Cliff. | 科尔曼医生 这是我搭档 克里夫探员 |
[08:39] | Agent Cliff. | 你好 克里夫探员 |
[08:40] | I’ve finished my prelims. | 我做完了初步尸检 |
[08:42] | I pulled the organ sets and sent off the tox samples. | 我摘下那些器官送去做毒理检验 |
[08:45] | Great. You mind if we take a look at the bodies? | 好的 你不介意我们看看尸体吧 |
[08:47] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[08:48] | But like I said — | 但是就像我说的 |
[08:49] | Their…good-and-plenties are already tupperwared. | 他们最新鲜饱满的部分都已经装盒了 |
[08:53] | Super. | 真棒 |
[08:54] | Leave the keys with Marty up front. | 钥匙交给前台的马蒂 |
[08:56] | And please, gentlemen… | 别忘了 绅士们 |
[08:59] | Refrigerate after opening… | 打开之后记得冷冻 |
[09:11] | Be my valentine? | 做我的爱人吧 |
[09:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | 哇哦 等等 |
[09:25] | These hearts both have identical marks. | 这些心脏都有一样的标记 |
[09:30] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[09:32] | It looks like some kind of letter. | 像是某个字母 |
[09:35] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[09:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:41] | I think it’s Enochian. | 我觉得这个是以诺克符咒 |
[09:44] | You mean like angel scratches? | 你是说那种天使抓痕吗 |
[09:49] | So you think it’s like the tagging on our ribs? | 就像咱俩肋骨上刻的那东西吗 |
[09:51] | Dean, I don’t know. | 迪恩 我不知道 |
[09:52] | Ah, hell. | 见鬼 |
[09:59] | Cass, it’s Dean. | 卡西 我是迪恩 |
[10:01] | Yeah, room 31-c, basement level… | 对 圣詹姆斯医疗中心 |
[10:03] | St. James medical center. | 地下一层 31-C房间 |
[10:05] | I’m there now. | 我到了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I get that. | 是 我看出来了 |
[10:09] | I’m gonna hang up now. | 那我就 挂电话了 |
[10:11] | Right. | 好 |
[10:18] | You’re right, Sam. These are angelic marks. | 你说的对 萨姆 这些是天使的记号 |
[10:22] | I imagine you’ll find similar marks | 我想另外那些心脏上面 |
[10:23] | on the other couples’ hearts as well — | 也会有类似的记号 |
[10:25] | So, what are they? I mean, what do they mean? | 那到底是什么 那记号什么意思 |
[10:27] | It’s a mark of union. | 那是结合记号 |
[10:29] | This man and woman were intended to mate. | 这对男女本来想进行交配的 |
[10:31] | Okay, but who put them there? | 好吧 那记号是谁弄上去的 |
[10:33] | Well, your people call them “Cupid.” | 你们人类称他们为”丘比特” |
[10:37] | A what? | 什么 |
[10:38] | What human myth has mistaken for “Cupid” | 人类的神话中记载丘比特属于低等天使 |
[10:42] | is actually a lower order of angel. | 这是错误的 |
[10:45] | Technically it’s a cherub, third-class. | 严格来说 他们是小天使 第三阶天使 |
[10:47] | Cherub? | 小天使 |
[10:48] | Yeah, they’re all over the world. | 对 他们无处不在 |
[10:50] | There are dozens of them. | 数量很多 |
[10:51] | You mean the little flying fat kid in diapers? | 你是说那个裹着尿布飞来飞去的小胖孩 |
[10:55] | They’re not incontinent. | 他们并没有失禁 |
[10:57] | Okay, anyways. | 好 不论如何 |
[10:58] | So, what you’re saying — | 所以你的意思是 |
[10:59] | What I’m saying is a Cupid has gone rogue. | 我的意思是 有一个丘比特在人间作乱 |
[11:02] | and we have to stop him — before he kills again. | 在他再次杀戮之前 我们必须阻止他 |
[11:06] | Naturally. | 相当合理 |
[11:08] | Of course we do. | 当然得阻止他 |
[11:26] | So, what, you just happen to know | 怎么 你碰巧知道 |
[11:28] | he likes the cosmos at this place? | 他喜欢这里大波斯菊是吗 |
[11:29] | This place is a nexus of human reproduction. | 这里是人类进行繁殖的中心地带 |
[11:31] | It’s exactly the kind of — | 绝对吻合丘比特 |
[11:35] | …of garden the Cupid will come to — to pollinate. | 选择传播情欲地点的标准 |
[11:45] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:46] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[11:49] | No. | 不饿啊 |
[11:51] | What? I’m not hungry. | 干嘛 我不饿啊 |
[11:53] | Then you’re not gonna finish that? | 这么说你不吃了吧 |
[12:01] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[12:04] | Where? | 在哪 |
[12:05] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[12:15] | There. | 在那儿 |
[12:17] | You mean the same-side-of-the-booth couple over there? | 你是说坐在同一侧的那对情侣吗 |
[12:19] | Meet me in the back. | 我们后面见 |
[12:30] | Cass, where is he? | 卡西 他在哪儿 |
[12:33] | I have him tethered. | 我困住他了 |
[12:35] | Zoda kama mahrana. | [咒语] |
[12:40] | Manifest yourself. | 显露真身吧 |
[12:49] | So, where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[12:51] | Here I am! | 我在这儿呐 |
[13:03] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[13:04] | Oh, help is on the way. | 噢哟 救援马上就到 |
[13:06] | Yes, it is. Yes, it is. | 就来了哟 就来了哟 |
[13:09] | Hello, you! | 你好呀 |
[13:16] | This is Cupid? | 这就是丘比特 |
[13:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:19] | And look at you, huh? | 再瞧瞧你 |
[13:20] | – No. – Yes! | -不要 -要的 |
[13:22] | Yes, yes, yes! | 要的要的要的 |
[13:24] | Is this a fight? Are we in a fight? | 这是开战了吗 我们要开打了吗 |
[13:26] | This is… their handshake. | 这是他们的 问好方式 |
[13:29] | – I don’t like it. – No one likes it. | -我不喜欢 -没人喜欢 |
[13:37] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么可以帮你们的 |
[13:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[13:40] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[13:41] | Your targets — the ones you’ve marked — | 你的目标 那些被你标记的人 |
[13:42] | they’re slaughtering each other. | 他们在互相屠杀 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么 |
[13:47] | They are? | 是吗 |
[13:48] | Listen, birthday suit, | 听着 小裸男 |
[13:50] | We know, okay? | 我们都知道了 |
[13:52] | We know you been flittin’ around, | 我们知道你满世界乱飞 |
[13:53] | popping people with your poison arrow, | 用你那个毒箭对人们乱射一气 |
[13:55] | making them murder each other! | 让他们互相残杀 |
[13:56] | What we don’t know is why. | 我们不知道你为什么这么做 |
[13:59] | You think that I — | 你以为我 |
[14:04] | Well, uh… | 这个 |
[14:07] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[14:19] | Should… | 是不是 |
[14:20] | Should somebody maybe… go talk to him? | 是不是得过去个人 劝劝他 |
[14:23] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. Give ’em hell, Cass. | 对 好主意 好好表现 卡西 |
[14:32] | Um…look. | 听着 |
[14:37] | We didn’t mean to, um… | 我们不是故意要 |
[14:44] | …hurt your feelings. | 要伤害你的感情 |
[14:47] | Love is more than a word to me, you know. | 爱情对我来说不是一个词能描述的 |
[14:50] | I love love. I love it! | 我爱爱情 我爱它 |
[14:51] | And if that’s wrong, I don’t want to be right! | 如果这是不对的 就让我错下去吧 |
[14:53] | Yes, yes. Of course. | 是的 好的 当然 |
[14:56] | I, uh… | 我 |
[14:58] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[15:00] | I was just on my appointed rounds. | 我刚刚正在我指定的地点巡逻 |
[15:03] | Whatever my targets do after that, | 无论那之后我的目标是什么 |
[15:04] | That’s nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[15:06] | I-I was following my orders. | 我 我只是听从了命令 |
[15:10] | Please, brother. Read my mind. | 求你了 兄弟 阅读我的思想 |
[15:12] | Read my mind. You’ll see. | 快读我的思想 你就会明白了 |
[15:23] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真话 |
[15:24] | Jiminy christmas. Thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | Wait, wait, you said — | 等等 你刚刚说 |
[15:28] | You said you were just following orders? | 你说你只是听从了命令 |
[15:30] | Whose orders? | 谁的命令 |
[15:33] | Heaven, silly. Heaven. | 上天的命令 傻瓜 上天啊 |
[15:36] | Why does heaven care | 为什么上天会关心 |
[15:37] | If harry meets sally? | 哈里和萨莉是否相遇 |
[15:39] | Oh, mostly they don’t. | 一般情况下来说 他们不会 |
[15:40] | You know, certain bloodlines, certain destinies. | 某种血缘关系 某种命运 |
[15:42] | – Oh, like yours. – What? | -就像你们一样 -什么 |
[15:44] | Yeah, the union of John and Mary Winchester — | 是的 约翰和玛丽·温彻斯特的结合 |
[15:46] | Very big deal upstairs, top priority arrangement. Mm. | 天造的一对 最优先的安排 |
[15:49] | Are you saying that you fixed-up our parents? | 是你撮合了我们的父母 |
[15:51] | Well, not me, but…yeah. | 不是我 但是 也算是我 |
[15:54] | Well, it wasn’t easy, either. | 这也不简单 |
[15:55] | Ooh, they couldn’t stand each other at first. | 一开始他们不能相互忍受对方 |
[15:57] | But when we were done with them — | 但是当我们把事处理好后 |
[15:58] | Perfect couple. | 他们成了完美的一对 |
[15:59] | – Perfect? – Yeah. | -完美 -是啊 |
[16:01] | They’re dead | 他们死了 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry, but… the orders were very clear. | 很抱歉 但是 命令说的很清楚 |
[16:06] | You and sam needed to be born. | 你和萨姆需要出生 |
[16:09] | Your parents were just, uh… | 你们的父母是 |
[16:11] | Meant to be. | 命中注定的 |
[16:12] | A match made in heaven | 天造地设的一对 |
[16:15] | Heaven! | 天生的 |
[16:18] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[16:23] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[16:24] | Where’d he go?! | 他人呢 |
[16:25] | I believe you upset him. | 我想你把他惹恼了 |
[16:27] | Upset him?! | 把他惹恼了 |
[16:28] | Dean. Enough! | 迪恩 够了 |
[16:30] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | You just punched a Cupid! | 你刚刚给了丘比特一拳 |
[16:32] | I punched a dick! | 我打的是一个混蛋 |
[16:36] | Are we gonna talk about | 我们要不要谈谈 |
[16:37] | What’s been up with you lately or not? | 是什么把你惹火了 |
[16:41] | Or not. | 还是不了 |
[16:55] | You said you wanted to hear about | 你说你们要听听 |
[16:56] | Any other weird ones. | 其他一些怪异的消息 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:05] | Lester Finch. | 莱斯特·芬奇 |
[17:08] | Pulled his records. | 看看他的诊断记录 |
[17:10] | Looks like this gentleman used to weigh 400 pounds or so, | 这位先生之前大概有400磅重 |
[17:13] | Till he got a gastric bypass, | 直到他做了一次胃绕道手术 |
[17:14] | Which brought down his weight considerably. | 这让他的体重下降明显 |
[17:17] | But then for some reason, last night, | 但是昨晚 由于某些原因 |
[17:19] | He decided to go on a twinkie binge. | 他没有节制的吃奶油蛋糕 |
[17:24] | So, he died from a twinkie binge? | 那么他是死于猛吃蛋糕 |
[17:26] | Well, after he blew out the band around his stomach, | 当他松开了肚子上的腰带之后 |
[17:30] | He filled it up till it burst. | 他把胃填得直到破裂 |
[17:32] | but he can no longer swallow, | 但是他不能再咽下食物了 |
[17:35] | He started jamming the cakes down his gullet | 他开始用一把 |
[17:37] | With a… | 一把马桶刷 |
[17:39] | With a toilet brush, | 把蛋糕塞进他的咽喉 |
[17:42] | Like he was ramrodding a cannon. | 就像他吃了一颗炸弹 |
[17:47] | So, what do you make of it? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[17:50] | I’d say that it was | 我说过这是 |
[17:51] | A very peculiar thing to do… | 一件非常罕见的事 |
[17:56] | So, uh, this guy was not marked by Cupid, | 这家伙没有被丘比特标记 |
[17:59] | But his death is definitely suspicious. | 但是他的死确实很可疑 |
[18:01] | Yeah, well, I just went through the police blotter, | 我刚刚看了一下警察的记事簿 |
[18:02] | And counting him, | 数了一下 |
[18:03] | That’s eight suicides since wednesday | 从星期三起有8起自杀案 |
[18:06] | AND 19 O.D.S — | 19起连环杀人案 |
[18:08] | That’s way out of the seasonal batting average. | 这远远高于一般的恶灵致死案件 |
[18:09] | Yeah, if there’s a pattern here, | 如果有一个固定模式的话 |
[18:10] | it ain’t just love. | 那就不仅仅是关于爱情了 |
[18:12] | It’s a hell of a lot bigger than we thought. | 这会远远超出我们所想象的 |
[18:14] | Yeah, all right. I’ll see you in 10. | 那好 我们10点见 |
[18:15] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[18:49] | I know what you are, damn it. | 该死的 我知道你是什么了 |
[18:53] | I could smell you. | 我能感觉到你 |
[18:56] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[19:32] | What the hell does a demon got to do with this, anyway? | 那恶魔到底为什么要这么做 |
[19:35] | Believe me, I got no idea. | 相信我 我也没有头绪 |
[19:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:42] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll be all right. | 是的 是的 我会没事的 |
[19:47] | Let’s crack her open. | 我们来打开她吧 |
[19:48] | What’s the worst that could happen, right? | 看看还有什么更坏的事在等着 好吗 |
[20:10] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[20:11] | It’s a human soul. | 是一个人类的灵魂 |
[20:15] | It’s starting to make sense. | 终于开始露出点眉目了 |
[20:18] | Now, what about that makes sense? | 那么 什么叫露出点眉目了 |
[20:21] | And when did you start eating? | 还有你什么时候开始吃东西了 |
[20:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:23] | My hunger — it’s a clue, actually. | 我的饥饿 其实就是条线索 |
[20:25] | – For what? – For what? | -关于什么的 -关于什么的 |
[20:27] | This town is not suffering | 这座小镇不是遭到什么 |
[20:28] | From some love-gone-wrong effect. | 爱恨情仇的影响 |
[20:30] | It’s suffering from hunger. | 而是肚子饿了 |
[20:32] | Starvation, to be exact — | 应该说是饥饿 |
[20:34] | Specifically… | 具体点就是 |
[20:36] | Famine. | 饥荒 |
[20:37] | Famine? | 饥荒 |
[20:39] | A-as in the horseman? | 四骑士之一 |
[20:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:42] | T-t-that’s freaking great. | 真 真是棒极了 |
[20:44] | I thought famine meant starvation, | 在我看来饥荒就是肚子饿 |
[20:46] | Like as in, you know, food. | 就像 你所知道的 想吃东西 |
[20:49] | Yes. Absolutely. | 对 完全正确 |
[20:51] | But not just food. | 但不仅仅是食物 |
[20:52] | I mean, everyone seems to be starving for something — | 而是每个人都会对一些事物非常的饥渴 |
[20:55] | Sex, attention, drugs, love… | 性 关注 毒品 爱情 |
[21:00] | Well, that explains | 那就可以解释 |
[21:00] | The puppy-lovers that Cupid shot up. | 为什么丘比特选了那对小情侣 |
[21:03] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:03] | The cherub made them crave love, | 小天使让那俩人对爱情产生渴望 |
[21:05] | And then famine came, and made them rabid for it. | 饥荒接着到来 然后使他们对爱情发狂 |
[21:09] | Okay, but what about you? | 好的 那么你呢 |
[21:11] | I mean, since when do angels | 我是说 小天使什么时候开始 |
[21:12] | Secretly hunger for white castle? | 悄悄的开始啃白色城堡了 |
[21:16] | It’s my vessel — Jimmy. | 是我的皮囊 吉米 |
[21:19] | His, uh, appetite for red meat | 他开始对肉狂热了 |
[21:22] | Has been touched by famine’s effect. | 他也被饥荒之魔触碰到了 |
[21:27] | So, famine just rolls into town | 所以 饥荒席卷了整个小镇 |
[21:28] | And everybody goes crazy? | 然后每个人都变的疯狂了 |
[21:32] | “And then will come famine riding on a black steed.” | 随后饥荒之魔跨着黑色的骏马 |
[21:39] | “He will ride into the land of plenty…” | 踏遍整个大陆 |
[22:02] | “…and great will be the horseman’s hunger, | 万物皆因骑士之饥而被吞噬 |
[22:04] | For he is hunger.” | 只因他的饥饿 |
[22:16] | “His hunger will seep out and poison the air.” | 他的饥饿弥漫在空气中 笼罩在人群里 |
[22:48] | Hungry. | 饿啊 |
[22:51] | Famine’s hungry. | 饥荒饿了 |
[22:53] | He must devour the souls of his victims. | 他得吞食那些被害者的灵魂 |
[22:56] | So, that’s what was in the briefcase — | 那么 那个手提箱里装的是 |
[22:59] | The twinkie dude’s soul? | 那个奶油公子的灵魂 |
[23:03] | Lucifer has sent his demons to care for famine, | 路西法派出他的恶魔手下们照看着饥荒 |
[23:07] | To feed him, make certain he’ll be ready. | 喂好他 为了确保他时刻准备好 |
[23:10] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[23:14] | To march across the land. | 准备好征服整个大陆 |
[23:35] | Hungry. | 饿啊 |
[23:39] | Sam winchester — the vessel — | 萨姆·温彻斯特 那个皮囊 |
[23:42] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[23:44] | – Where? – At the hospital. | -在哪 -医院里 |
[23:47] | We fought, but he got away. | 我们打了一架 但被他跑了 |
[23:50] | I… | 我 |
[23:52] | I got this off him. | 我从他身上拿到了这个 |
[23:55] | Good. Yes. | 很好 是的 |
[23:58] | After lunch. | 但要先吃午餐 |
[24:01] | Now, where is it? | 现在 食物在哪里 |
[24:04] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[24:05] | The one who loves cream cake so much. | 那个爱吃奶油蛋糕的人 |
[24:10] | Where is his soul? | 他的灵魂在哪里 |
[24:17] | I am sorry. No. The — | 很抱歉 不 那个 |
[24:19] | Winchester took the case from me. | 温彻斯特把箱子抢走了 |
[24:23] | Uh, he had the knife. | 呃 他拿着那把刀 |
[24:24] | I — | 我 |
[24:29] | I lost it. | 我给丢了 |
[24:30] | But I’m hungry! | 但我很饿 |
[24:32] | I’ll get another. I-I won’t be 10 minutes. | 我再去找一个 十分钟就能搞定 |
[24:35] | Hungry! Now! | 饿啊 我现在就要 |
[24:58] | Delicious! | 美 味 啊 |
[25:14] | Famine? | 饥荒 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:18] | So, what, this whole town | 那么 这整个小镇 |
[25:20] | Is just gonna eat, drink, and screw itself to death? | 就去狂吃 狂喝 然后就都撑死了 |
[25:23] | We should stop it. | 我们得去阻止它 |
[25:24] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 是啊 想法真不错 |
[25:26] | How? | 怎么阻止呢 |
[25:27] | How did you stop the last horseman you met? | 上一次遇见骑士时 你是怎么阻止他的 |
[25:32] | War got his mojo from this ring. | 战争的魔咒在这个戒指里 |
[25:37] | And after we cut it off, | 我们把他的手指切下后 |
[25:38] | he just tucked tail and ran. | 他就夹着尾巴逃跑了 |
[25:40] | And everybody that was affected, | 那些遭受饥荒影响的人们 |
[25:42] | it was like they woke up out of a dream. | 仿佛是从梦中惊醒 |
[25:44] | You think famine’s got a class ring, too? | 你认为饥荒骑士也有个类似的戒指吗 |
[25:46] | I know he does. | 我知道他有 |
[25:48] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | L-let’s track him down and get to chopping. | 那我们去找到他 并把他的手指剁了 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:56] | What are you, the hamburglar? | 你怎么了 变成汉堡神偷了吗 |
[25:57] | I’ve developed a taste for ground beef. | 我已经喜欢上牛肉堡了 |
[25:59] | Well, have you even tried to stop it? | 你有没有想过克制住呢 |
[26:01] | I’m an angel. I can stop anytime I want. | 我是天使 可以想停就停 |
[26:04] | Whatever. | 想停就停 |
[26:05] | Sam, let’s roll. | 萨姆 我们出发吧 |
[26:08] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[26:10] | I, um… | 我 |
[26:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:16] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[26:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:19] | I think it got to me, Dean. | 我想我已受饥荒影响了 迪恩 |
[26:23] | I think I’m hungry for it… | 我很饿 |
[26:25] | Hungry for what? | 对什么产生饥饿 |
[26:27] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[26:29] | Demon blood? | 恶魔之血吗 |
[26:31] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:33] | You got to get him out of here. | 你得把他弄走 |
[26:34] | You got to beam him to, like, Montana. | 你得把他送走 送去蒙大拿州吧 |
[26:35] | Anywhere but here. | 只要离开这儿随便哪儿 |
[26:36] | It won’t work. He’s already infected. | 没用的 他已经被传染了 |
[26:38] | The hunger is just gonna travel with him. | 饥饿感会在他全身蔓延 |
[26:40] | Well, then, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[26:41] | You go cut that bastard’s finger off. | 你去把那个混蛋的手指砍了 |
[26:49] | You heard him. | 你听到了吧 |
[26:50] | But, Dean… | 可是… 迪恩 |
[26:53] | Before you go, you better… | 你在离开前 你最好… |
[26:57] | …you better lock me down. | 你最好把我锁起来 |
[26:59] | But good. | 这样最好 |
[27:08] | All right, well, just hang in there. | 好了 你在这儿等会儿 |
[27:10] | We’ll be back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快回来的 |
[27:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[27:13] | And…hurry. | 还有 快去快回 |
[27:39] | Hey, Marty. | 嘿 马蒂 |
[27:42] | Is Dr. Corman around? | 科尔曼医生在吗 |
[27:45] | You haven’t heard? | 你们还没听说吗 |
[27:46] | Heard what? | 什么 |
[27:55] | Guy’s been dry for the last 20 years, | 这20年来他一直都恪尽职守 |
[27:58] | But this morning, he left work, | 可今天早上 他突然离开工作岗位 |
[27:59] | went home, and drank himself to death. | 回家以后 酗酒过量而死 |
[28:03] | – It’s famine. – Pardon? | -是饥荒骑士 -什么 |
[28:05] | Would you give us a minute, please? | 能容许我们单独聊会儿吗 |
[28:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[28:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Crap! | 妈的 |
[28:18] | I really kind of liked this guy. | 我真的有点喜欢上他了 |
[28:26] | They haven’t harvested his soul yet. | 他们还没有夺去他的灵魂 |
[28:30] | Well, if we want to play “Follow the soul” to get to famine, | 如果我们想用”追魂法”抓住饥荒骑士 |
[28:33] | Our best shot starts with the doc, here. | 我们最好从这名医生开始调查 |
[29:03] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[29:09] | These make me… | 这些食物 |
[29:11] | …very happy. | 让我愉悦万分啊 |
[29:15] | How many is that? | 你吃了多少个了 |
[29:17] | I lost count. | 我忘了 |
[29:18] | It’s in the low hundreds. | 一两百个吧 |
[29:23] | What I don’t understand is… | 我不明白的是 |
[29:26] | Where is your hunger, Dean? | 迪恩 你怎么会不饿呢 |
[29:30] | Well, slowly but surely, | 虽然进程缓慢 |
[29:32] | everyone in this town is falling prey to famine, | 镇上的人最终都会成为饥荒骑士的牺牲品 |
[29:34] | but so far, you seem unaffected. | 可到目前为止你似乎丝毫未受影响 |
[29:38] | Hey, when I want to drink, I drink. | 当我想喝的时候 我就喝 |
[29:40] | When I want sex, I go get it. | 想做爱就做爱 |
[29:42] | Same goes for a sandwich or a fight. | 至于吃三明治和打架也是同理 |
[29:44] | So… | 那么 |
[29:45] | You’re saying you’re just well-adjusted? | 你是说你的适应能力强吗 |
[29:47] | God, no. I’m just well-fed. | 天 当然不是 我只是吃饱喝足了 |
[29:52] | There. | 他来了 |
[30:18] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:23] | Guys, what happened? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[30:25] | I don’t think it worked. | 我觉得这样没用 |
[30:27] | I think I’m still — | 我觉得我还是… |
[30:31] | …still hungry. | 我还是饿 |
[30:33] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[30:34] | Someone trussed you up for us. | 有人帮我们把你捆起来了 |
[30:37] | Boss says we can’t kill you… | 老大说要留你活口 |
[30:40] | …but I bet we can break off a few pieces. | 不过我想我们可以把你切成几块带给他 |
[31:22] | Wait your turn. | 还没轮到你 |
[31:41] | Demons. | 恶魔 |
[31:46] | You want to go over the plan again? | 要把计划再复习一遍吗 |
[31:49] | Hey, happy meal. | 开心乐园餐 |
[31:51] | The plan? | 什么计划 |
[31:53] | I take the knife, I go in, | 我拿着刀进去 |
[31:55] | I cut off the ring hand of famine, | 把饥荒骑士戴戒指的手指砍下来 |
[31:56] | And I meet you back here in the parking lot. | 然后返回停车场见你 |
[32:01] | Well, that sounds foolproof. | 听上去挺简单 |
[32:14] | This is taking too long. | 时间太长了吧 |
[32:50] | Cass! | 卡西 |
[33:16] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[33:19] | The other Mr. Winchester. | 另一位温彻斯特先生 |
[33:21] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[33:23] | You sicced your dog on me. | 你放狗咬我 |
[33:25] | I just threw him a steak. | 我只是赏他了一块骨头 |
[33:28] | So this is your big trick? | 这就是你的了不起的招数 |
[33:32] | Making people cuckoo for cocoa puffs? | 让人们为可可泡芙发疯 |
[33:34] | Doesn’t take much — hardly a push. | 没有费我多少神 只是助推了一下 |
[33:38] | Oh, America — all-you-can-eat, all the time. | 美国人一直都是”吃到饱” |
[33:42] | Consume, consume. | 吃啊 喝啊 |
[33:43] | A swarm of locusts in stretch pants. | 一群穿肥裤子的蝗虫 |
[33:47] | And yet, you’re all still starving | 可你们还是饥饿 |
[33:51] | Because hunger doesn’t just come from the body, | 因为饿不仅仅来自于身体 |
[33:55] | It also comes from the soul. | 还来自于灵魂 |
[33:58] | It’s funny, it doesn’t seem to be coming from mine. | 真好笑 我的怎么就没有 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[34:02] | I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[34:05] | Have you wondered why that is? | 你知道这是为什么吗 |
[34:08] | How you could even walk in my presence? | 在我出现的地方 你怎么还能正常 |
[34:12] | Well, I like to think | 我觉得 |
[34:14] | It’s because of my strength of character. | 是由于我的人格力量 |
[34:16] | I disagree. | 我不赞同 |
[34:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:30] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[34:35] | That’s one deep, dark | 那里深邃 黑暗 |
[34:37] | nothing you got there, Dean. | 迪恩 你心里什么也没有 |
[34:41] | Can’t fill it, can you? | 你什么都放不进去 不是吗 |
[34:45] | Not with food or drink. | 不是用食物或酒 |
[34:48] | Not even with sex. | 甚至连性都没有 |
[34:49] | Oh, you’re so full of crap. | 你满口废话 |
[34:51] | Oh, you can smirk and joke and lie to your brother, | 你可以装傻 对你弟弟开玩笑 欺骗他 |
[34:55] | Lie to yourself, but not to me! | 欺骗自己 但你骗不了我 |
[34:58] | I can see inside you, Dean. | 迪恩 我可以看见你的内心 |
[35:02] | I can see | 我可以看见 |
[35:04] | how broken you are, | 你是多么的支离破碎 |
[35:07] | How defeated. | 多么的挫败 |
[35:08] | You can’t win, and you know it. | 你赢不了 你知道的 |
[35:11] | But you just keep fighting. | 但是你还是坚持战斗 |
[35:14] | Just…keep going through the motions. | 机械的战斗 |
[35:20] | You’re not hungry, dean, because inside, | 你不饿 迪恩 因为 |
[35:23] | You’re already… | 你的心 |
[35:24] | Dead. | 早死了 |
[35:30] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[35:35] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[35:38] | Sammy, no! | 萨姆 不要 |
[35:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:42] | No one lays a finger on this sweet little boy. | 谁也不许动这个可爱的小男孩一根毫毛 |
[35:47] | Sam, I see you got the snack I sent you. | 萨姆 你吃了我送你的点心 |
[35:53] | You sent? | 你送来的 |
[35:55] | Don’t worry. You’re not like everyone else. | 别担心 你和其他人不同 |
[35:58] | You’ll never die from drinking too much. | 你不会因为喝得太多而死 |
[36:01] | You’re the exception that proves the rule. | 你是一个例外 |
[36:04] | Just the way… | 撒旦 |
[36:06] | Satan wanted you to be. | 想要你成为那样的人 |
[36:09] | So… | 那么 |
[36:13] | …cut their throats. | 割开他们的喉咙 |
[36:15] | Have at them! | 享用他们 |
[36:17] | Sammy, no! | 萨姆 不要 |
[36:19] | Please, be my guest. | 请把 不要客气 |
[37:05] | No. | 不要 |
[37:06] | Well… | 那么 |
[37:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:10] | If you don’t want them… | 要是你不要他们 |
[37:15] | Then I’ll have them. | 那他们就归我了 |
[37:44] | I’m a horseman, Sam. | 萨姆 我是天启骑士 |
[37:47] | Your power doesn’t work on me. | 你的能力对我不起作用 |
[37:52] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[37:54] | But it will work on them. | 但是对他们起作用 |
[38:52] | Guys, help! | 伙计们 求你们啦 |
[39:01] | That’s not him in there. | 在里面的那个人不是他 |
[39:05] | Not really. | 不是真正的他 |
[39:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:12] | Dean, Sam just has to get it out of his system. | 迪恩 萨姆得从这个状态摆脱出来 |
[39:16] | Then he’ll be — | 不然他会 |
[39:16] | Listen, I just, uh… | 听着 我想 |
[39:20] | I just need to get some air. | 我得出去透口气 |
[40:12] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[40:16] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[40:25] | I need some help. | 帮帮我吧 |
[40:32] | Please? | 求你了 |