时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Are you saying that this is the…Apocalypse? | 你是说 天启就要来了 |
[00:08] | And these specific omens — they’re prelude to what? | 那这些具体的前兆 预示了什么 |
[00:10] | The Four Horsemen. | 天启四骑士 |
[00:12] | And which one rides the red horse? | 骑红马的是哪一个 |
[00:13] | War. | 战争 |
[00:15] | This town is suffering from Famine. | 在这镇上肆虐的 是饥荒 |
[00:17] | A-as in the Horseman? | 饥荒骑士 |
[00:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[00:20] | The angel of death must be brought into this world | 死亡骑士要降临于世 |
[00:24] | through a place of awful carnage. | 必须经由残忍地屠杀 |
[00:26] | Hello, Death. | 你好啊 死亡骑士 |
[00:29] | Bobby, who is that? | 鲍比 她是谁 |
[00:30] | She’s my wife. | 我妻子 |
[00:31] | It’s the end of the world. | 世界末日就要来了 |
[00:33] | And if I don’t stop it and save everyone, | 而且如果我不阻止它并且救下所有人 |
[00:35] | then no one will, and we all die. | 就没有人能救我们了 我们都得死 |
[00:40] | I’m just tired, man. | 我只是太累了 兄弟 |
[00:43] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[00:44] | I am just done. | 真的受够了 |
[00:46] | I need some help. | 帮帮我 |
[00:49] | Now | 现在 |
[01:01] | [1967.6.3 – 2004.10.15] | 克莱·詹姆斯·汤姆森 |
[01:19] | Here on the savanna, the wildebeest lounges, | 热带草原上 角马正在休憩 |
[01:21] | lazy and self-content… | 慵懒而满足 |
[01:23] | And oblivious to the fierce predator | 对从阴影中悄然靠近的凶猛肉食动物 |
[01:25] | that stalks him from the shadows. | 丝毫没有察觉 |
[01:26] | Great wildbeest herds migrate south, searching for water | 庞大的角马群向南迁徙 寻找水源 |
[01:29] | drinking their field prepairation for the long dry season to come. | 尽可能多地饮水 为漫长旱季的来临做准备 |
[01:35] | … the wildbeests arround edge. | 靠近兽群边缘的角马 |
[01:36] | every movement, every sound of potential attact. | 惊怕每一丝风吹草动 |
[01:39] | Mere as a rush of wind in the bushes | 灌木丛中的一阵轻响 |
[01:41] | can send the entire herd into a bone-crashing snap. | 也能让整个角马群乱成一团 |
[02:10] | At first the animal reacts with confusion, and then… | 开始的时候角马会被迷惑 四散奔逃 |
[02:28] | When the beast returns wearily to its watering hole. | 当疲惫的猎物再次回到饮水处 |
[02:31] | The killer’s right behind it. | 捕猎者已绕到它的背后 |
[02:51] | When it attacks, it attacks quickly. | 它发起攻击之时 速度极快 |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:56] | Please! God! No! | 求你 上帝啊 不 |
[03:02] | Supernatural | 凶鬼恶灵 |
[03:09] | Bobby, listen, when you get this message, call! | 鲍比 听着 收到留言回电话 |
[03:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:15] | Is he still not home? | 他还是不在家 |
[03:16] | How far could he get in that chair? | 他坐轮椅能走多远 |
[03:23] | So, what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[03:28] | Well…guess we just do it ourselves. | 看来 只能自己办了 |
[03:35] | Mr. Wells, why don’t you tell us what you saw — | 韦尔斯先生 给我们讲讲事情经过吧 |
[03:37] | in your own words. | 用你自己的话 |
[03:38] | – Call me Digger. – Digger? | -叫我迪格[挖掘者] -迪格 |
[03:41] | Who — who gave you that name? | 谁给你取的这名字啊 |
[03:43] | I did. | 我自己 |
[03:44] | You gave yourself your own nickname? | 你自己给自己起别名 |
[03:45] | You can’t do that. | 这不允许啊 |
[03:46] | Who died and made you queen? | 你管太宽了吧 |
[03:49] | Okay. Uh, why don’t you just tell us what you saw? | 好了 还是讲讲你看到了什么吧 |
[03:53] | I saw Clay Thompson climb into Benny Sutton’s trailer | 我看见克莱·汤姆森从窗户 |
[03:57] | through the window. | 爬进了本尼·萨顿的房车 |
[03:58] | Couple minutes later, Clay walked out, | 几分钟以后 克莱走了出来 |
[04:01] | and Benny’s dead. | 而本尼死了 |
[04:03] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[04:05] | …is this the guy you saw? | 你看到的是这个人吗 |
[04:07] | Well, he was all covered with mud, but, yeah. | 他当时浑身是泥 不过是他 |
[04:09] | That’s Clay. | 就是克莱 |
[04:11] | And you are aware that Clay Thompson died five years ago? | 你知道克莱·汤姆森五年前就死了吧 |
[04:14] | Yep. | 知道 |
[04:15] | And you’re positive that it was this guy. | 你确定你看到的是他吗 |
[04:19] | You calling me a liar? | 你是说我在撒谎吗 |
[04:20] | No, no, no. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[04:22] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:23] | Can you think of any reason why Clay Thompson — | 你能想到克莱·汤姆森 |
[04:25] | alive or dead — | 不论他是死是活 |
[04:27] | would want to kill Benny Sutton? | 有什么理由要杀本尼·萨顿吗 |
[04:29] | Hell, yeah. | 当然能 |
[04:31] | Well, five years ago, | 五年前 |
[04:32] | Benny’s the one that killed Clay in the first place. | 正是本尼杀死了克莱 |
[04:35] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[04:36] | Well, yeah, so-called “Hunting accident.” | 是 所谓的”狩猎意外” |
[04:39] | Now, if you ask me… | 现在 要我说 |
[04:42] | Clay came back from the grave to get a little payback. | 就是克莱从坟墓里爬出来报仇了 |
[04:48] | Go on. | 继续 |
[04:49] | Owen, put down the cupcake and pick up an apple. | 欧文 把蛋糕放下 去拿个苹果吃 |
[04:53] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[04:55] | Okay. I love you. | 乖 我爱你 |
[05:01] | Heads up. | 注意了 |
[05:03] | “Fargo.” | 《冰血暴》 |
[05:04] | Digger. | 迪格 |
[05:06] | Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[05:08] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[05:09] | I’m sheriff Jody Mills. | 我是乔迪·米尔斯治安官 |
[05:10] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 我想我们没见过面吧 |
[05:11] | Agents Dorfman and Neidermeyer. | 多尔夫曼和尼德梅尔探员 |
[05:13] | FBI | 联邦调查局 |
[05:15] | Welcome to Sux Falls, gentlemen. | 先生们 欢迎来到苏瀑镇 |
[05:17] | Can I ask you what you’re doing with Digger here? | 可以问问你们找迪格做什么吗 |
[05:20] | They’re doing their job. | 他们在工作 |
[05:21] | They believe me… sheriff. | 他们相信我 治安官 |
[05:27] | The FBI believes a dead man committed a murder? | 联调局相信死人会杀人 |
[05:29] | Look, we’re just asking a few questions, sheriff. | 治安官 我们只是问几个问题而已 |
[05:31] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[05:32] | Of course, if a dead man didn’t commit the murder, | 如果死人没杀人 |
[05:34] | then, uh, who did? | 那是谁杀的呢 |
[05:37] | What’d you say your jurisdiction here was again? | 二位来此有何公干 |
[05:39] | Our jurisdiction is | 我们来此 |
[05:39] | wherever the United States government sends us. | 执行联邦政府分派的任务 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah. How ’bout me and your supervisor | 是嘛 让我和你们的长官 |
[05:44] | have a little chat about that? | 谈谈如何 |
[05:45] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[06:02] | Agent Willis speaking. | 我是威利斯探员 |
[06:03] | Agent Willis, this is sheriff Jody Mills — | 威利斯探员 我是乔迪·米尔斯治安官 |
[06:07] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[06:11] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[06:13] | Is this Bobby Singer? | 你是鲍比·辛格吧 |
[06:16] | Listen, I don’t know who this is, but… | 听着 我不认识您说的这个人 但是 |
[06:18] | this is agent Tom Willis of the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的汤姆·威利斯探员 |
[06:21] | Bull crap. | 扯淡 |
[06:24] | FBI, huh? | 联邦调查局是吧 |
[06:26] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[06:28] | so you know Bobby Singer? | 看来你认识鲍比·辛格 |
[06:30] | That is…a fun coincidence. | 这真是太巧了 |
[06:33] | Here’s what I know about Bobby Singer. | 我对鲍比·辛格的印象就是 |
[06:35] | He’s a menace around here — | 他是个危险分子 |
[06:37] | ass-full of drunk-and-disorderlies | 一个不守规矩的酒鬼大混蛋 |
[06:39] | and mail fraud. | 还涉嫌邮件诈骗 |
[06:39] | You understanding me? | 明白了吗 |
[06:41] | I think we all can agree | 我们一致认为 |
[06:43] | you’ve made yourself perfectly clear, yes. | 您已经讲得很清楚了 |
[06:45] | So, whatever the three of you are planning, | 所以 无论你们三个在预谋什么 |
[06:47] | it ends here — now. | 给我马上停止 |
[06:50] | Ten-four on that, agents? | 明白了吗 探员们 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[06:57] | You know how many times we called? | 你知道我们打过多少次电话了吗 |
[06:59] | Where have you been? | 你到哪儿去了 |
[07:01] | Playing murderball. | 练习轮椅杂技 |
[07:03] | What’s that smell? | 这什么味道啊 |
[07:05] | Is that soap? | 香皂吗 |
[07:06] | Did you clean? | 你打扫卫生来着吗 |
[07:07] | What are you, my mother? | 你以为你是我妈啊 |
[07:08] | Bite me! | 要你管 |
[07:09] | Bobby, seriously. | 鲍比 认真点 |
[07:10] | I’ve been working. | 我一直在工作 |
[07:11] | You know, trying to find a way to stop the devil. | 想办法阻止那个恶魔 |
[07:13] | – Find anything? – What do you think? | -有进展吗 -你觉得呢 |
[07:16] | Bobby, it’s just… | 鲍比 只是 |
[07:18] | there’s a case | 有个案子 |
[07:20] | less than five miles from your house. | 就发生在你家不到五英里的地方 |
[07:22] | What, the — the Benny Sutton thing? | 本尼·萨顿那案子吗 |
[07:24] | That’s what this is about? | 就为了这事儿吗 |
[07:25] | You knew about this? | 你老早就知道这事 |
[07:26] | Hell, yes. I checked into it already. | 废话 当然了 我早就做过调查了 |
[07:28] | There’s nothing here. | 没什么不正常的啊 |
[07:28] | Except a witness who saw a dead guy commit murder. | 有目击者看见一个死人杀了人还叫正常啊 |
[07:31] | What witness? Digger Wells? | 什么目击者 迪格·韦尔斯 |
[07:33] | Yeah. So? | 是他 怎么了 |
[07:34] | So, he’s a drunk. | 他就是个酒鬼 |
[07:35] | Well, what about the lightning storms? | 那怎么解释那场雷雨 |
[07:37] | They look like omens. | 那个看似是恶鬼出现的前兆 |
[07:38] | Except in February | 在二月这很常见 |
[07:39] | in South Dakota in storm season. | 南达科塔正处在雷雨季 |
[07:42] | Guys, I thought it was something, too. | 伙计们 开始我也以为另有隐情 |
[07:45] | Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. | 有时候事情就是这么简单 |
[07:47] | So who killed the guy? | 那究竟谁杀了那家伙 |
[07:49] | Take your pick. | 谁都可能啊 |
[07:50] | This Benny Sutton guy was a grade-a son of a bitch. | 本尼·萨顿已经混蛋到一定程度了 |
[07:53] | There’s a list of the living a year long | 他这么混蛋不是一天两天了 |
[07:55] | wouldn’t mind putting a cap in his ass. | 大家都想给他点颜色看看 |
[07:57] | So, you’re telling us… nothing? | 就是说你觉得这案子没什么异常 |
[08:00] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[08:01] | Looks like you wasted a tank of gas on this one. | 看来你们这次是白来一趟了 |
[08:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | Isn’t that the graveyard back there? | 这不就是那个墓地吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. So what? Bobby already checked it out. | 是又怎么了 鲍比早就查过了 |
[08:28] | And? What, Bobby’s never wrong? | 那又怎样呢 鲍比就不会出错啊 |
[08:31] | Come on. We’ll take a peek, and then we’ll hit the road. | 我们过去看一眼 然后就上路 |
[08:33] | Can’t hurt. | 没什么损失吧 |
[08:48] | Hey. | 看看这 |
[08:54] | That look fresh to you? | 你觉得这是新挖开的吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, actually. | 绝对的 |
[09:21] | What is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:25] | I don’t know, but something stinks. | 说不好 但绝对不是什么好事 |
[10:24] | Don’t shoot me! Please! | 别开枪 拜托了 |
[10:25] | There’s money in the safe. | 钱都放在保险柜里 |
[10:26] | We don’t want your money. | 我们不稀罕你的钱 |
[10:28] | What do you want? | 那你们想要什么 |
[10:29] | Anything. Please… | 什么都行 请别伤害我 |
[10:30] | You’re Clay Thompson, right? | 你是克莱·汤姆森 对吗 |
[10:34] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[10:37] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[10:38] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[10:40] | Oh, my god. This is about Benny. | 天啊 你们是为本尼那事来的 |
[10:42] | Wha– what about Benny? | 本尼怎么了 |
[10:43] | He killed me! He shot me in the back! | 他杀了我 他在我背后开枪 |
[10:45] | I’m supposed to let him get away with that? | 我就不应该让他尝点苦头吗 |
[10:47] | Hold up. Are — are you confessing? | 等等 你是在认罪吗 |
[10:49] | Please. I’ll go with you. Just — just don’t wake my kids. | 拜托了 我会跟你们走 别吵醒我的孩子 |
[10:53] | Y-you’ll go with us where? | 你打算跟我们去哪 |
[10:56] | Jail. | 监狱 |
[10:58] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞搞清楚 |
[11:00] | You’re Clay Thompson, and you died five years ago? | 你是克莱·汤姆森 五年前就死了 |
[11:04] | – Yes. – And three days ago | -是的 -三天前 |
[11:05] | you climbed out of your grave, | 你从坟墓里爬出来 |
[11:06] | – and you killed Benny Sutton? – Yes. | -杀了本尼·萨顿 -是的 |
[11:07] | – So you are, in fact, a dead guy. – I guess. | -那么其实你已经是死人了 -差不多吧 |
[11:09] | I-I-I don’t know what I am. | 我也说不清我是什么 |
[11:12] | Clay? | 克莱 |
[11:15] | I called 911. | 我报警了 |
[11:16] | It’s okay, honey. These men are the FBI. | 亲爱的别担心 这些人是联邦调查局的 |
[11:18] | They’re here about Benny. | 他们是为了本尼的事来的 |
[11:20] | Why don’t you come with us, Mr. Thompson? | 汤姆森先生 你还是最好 |
[11:21] | I think that’d be best. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[11:27] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[11:29] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[11:31] | He’s a soccer dad. | 他就是个普通人 |
[11:33] | What do you want to do with him? | 那你想拿他怎么办 |
[11:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[11:37] | Drop your guns! | 放下枪 |
[11:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right. Hey. | 哇 好的 |
[11:43] | Remember the guy you said that was dead | 还记得你说的那个 |
[11:45] | and couldn’t possibly commit murder? | 不可能杀人的死人吗 |
[11:47] | There he is. | 他就在那里 |
[11:50] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[11:52] | “And”? | “那又怎样” |
[11:54] | And you’re welcome — | 那就请你 |
[11:56] | for catching the undead killer zombie. | 拿下这个活生生的僵尸杀手 |
[11:58] | Whatever he is or isn’t — | 不管他是不是 |
[11:59] | that don’t give you the right to shoot him | 你们都没有权利在大街上 |
[12:01] | – in the middle of the street. – Shoot me? | -向他开枪 -向我开枪 |
[12:03] | – You’re free to go, Mr. Thompson – Free to go?! | -汤姆森先生 你可以走了 -放他走 |
[12:04] | I can’t believe you were gonna kill me. | 真不敢相信你们要杀我 |
[12:06] | – You’re a zombie! – I’m a taxpayer! | -你是个僵尸 -我是纳税人 |
[12:15] | So, what? Sheriff’s on the take? | 怎么着 治安官受贿啦 |
[12:17] | Yeah. No. | 是的 没有 |
[12:19] | The zombies are paying her off? | 僵尸们向她行贿么 |
[12:32] | So, what? Now they’re friends? | 他们现在是朋友啦 |
[12:38] | Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you? | 鲍比 那治安官不是讨厌你吗 |
[12:40] | She did till five days ago. | 是的 直到5天前 |
[12:43] | What happened five days ago? | 5天前发生了什么 |
[12:44] | The dead started rising all over town. | 镇子里的死人们都复活了 |
[12:48] | So you knew about this? | 那你早就知道了 |
[12:49] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:51] | I think what Sam meant to say is, you lied to us? | 我想萨姆的意思是 你骗了我们 |
[12:56] | Look — I told you there was nothing here. | 听着 我告诉过你们这案子没什么异常 |
[12:59] | And there isn’t. Not for you. | 对你们而言就是没有 |
[13:04] | There are zombies here. | 这儿可有僵尸 |
[13:06] | There’s zombies… and then there’s zombies. | 万物皆有其根源 |
[13:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:19] | You want to tell us what the hell — | 你能不能说清楚到底… |
[13:22] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[13:27] | I didn’t realize you were bringing company. | 我没想到你会带朋友回来 |
[13:30] | It’s 4 a.m., babe. You didn’t need to cook. | 宝贝 现在是凌晨4点 你不用做饭的 |
[13:33] | Oh, please I’ll get some more plates. | 我再去拿些碟子 |
[13:39] | Who was that? | 她是谁 |
[13:40] | Karen. My wife. | 凯伦 我妻子 |
[13:42] | Your new wife? | 你新找的啊 |
[13:45] | My dead wife. | 我死去的妻子 |
[13:58] | This is incredible, Mrs. Singer. | 辛格夫人 这太美味了 |
[14:00] | Thank you, Dean. | 谢谢 迪恩 |
[14:03] | What? It is. | 咋啦 就是好吃呀 |
[14:08] | It’s great, Karen. Thanks. | 很好 凯伦 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Could you, um, just give us a minute? | 你能让我们单独呆一会么 |
[14:23] | Are you crazy? What the hell? | 你疯了吗 到底怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Dean, I can explain. | 迪恩 我可以解释 |
[14:26] | Explain what? Lying to us? | 解释什么 骗我们 |
[14:28] | Or the American girl zombie making cupcakes in your kitchen?! | 还是那个美国僵尸女孩在你的厨房做蛋糕 |
[14:30] | First of all, that’s my wife, so watch it. | 首先 那是我妻子 所以尊重点 |
[14:33] | Bobby, whatever that thing is in there, it is not your wife. | 鲍比 不管那东西是什么 那不是你妻子 |
[14:36] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:37] | Are you serious? | 还用说吗 |
[14:38] | You think I’m an idiot, boy? | 孩子 你觉得我是傻子吗 |
[14:40] | My dead wife shows up on my doorstep, | 我死去的妻子出现在我家门口 |
[14:42] | I’m not gonna test her every way I ever learned? | 我当然会尽我所学去测试她 |
[14:45] | So what is it? Zombies? Revenant? | 那它是什么 僵尸 亡魂 |
[14:47] | Hell if I can tell. | 我哪知道 |
[14:49] | She’s got no scars, no wounds, | 她没有伤疤或是伤口 |
[14:51] | no reaction to salt, silver, holy water… | 对盐 银具和圣水都没反应 |
[14:54] | Bobby, she crawled out of her coffin. | 鲍比 她可是从棺材里爬出来的 |
[14:56] | No, she didn’t. I cremated her. | 不 她没有 我把她火化的 |
[15:00] | Somehow, some way, she’s back. | 不知怎么回事 她回来了 |
[15:03] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:04] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[15:05] | You bury her ashes? | 你埋葬了她的骨灰 |
[15:06] | – Yeah. – Where? | -是的 -埋哪儿了 |
[15:08] | In the cemetery. | 在墓地 |
[15:09] | That’s where they all rose from. | 他们都是在那里复活的 |
[15:11] | – How many? – 15, 20. | -多少个 -15或者20个 |
[15:14] | I made a list. | 我列了张表 |
[15:17] | Uh, there’s Karen… | 有凯伦 |
[15:20] | Clay… | 克莱 |
[15:21] | Sheriff Mills — | 米尔斯治安官 |
[15:23] | her little boy came back. | 她儿子复活了 |
[15:25] | And there were no signs? No omens? | 没有任何迹象或是前兆吗 |
[15:27] | Well, there were the lightning storms. | 那时候下过雷雨 |
[15:30] | That’s what we said. What else? | 我们早说过了 还有什么 |
[15:43] | “And through the fire stood before me a pale horse. | “火焰之中 一匹白马屹立于我面前” |
[15:46] | “And he that sat atop him carried a scythe, | “他坐在马背之上 手持镰刀” |
[15:50] | “and I saw since he had risen, | “我目睹自他复活之后” |
[15:53] | “they, too, shall rise, | “他们也将复活” |
[15:55] | and from him and through him.” | “自他而生 因他而生” |
[16:02] | So, what, death is behind this? | 怎么 是死亡骑士在作怪吗 |
[16:05] | Deah, like “Grim Reaper” Death? | 死亡骑士 那种拿着镰刀的骷髅死神吗 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:12] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[16:13] | Another horseman. | 又一个天启骑士 |
[16:15] | Must be Thursday. | 肯定是星期四 |
[16:19] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[16:21] | Why would Death raise 15 people | 为什么死亡骑士要在苏福尔斯这种 |
[16:23] | in a podunk town like Sioux Falls? | 偏僻小镇复活15个人 |
[16:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:29] | You know, if death is behind this, | 如果真是死亡骑士在作怪 |
[16:30] | then whatever these things are… | 不论他的目的何在 |
[16:33] | it’s not good. | 反正肯定没好事 |
[16:36] | You know what we have to do here. | 你要理解我们的职责所在 |
[16:40] | She doesn’t remember anything, you know. | 她什么都不记得了 |
[16:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:43] | Being possessed, | 不记得曾被恶魔附身 |
[16:45] | me killing her… | 而我杀了她 |
[16:47] | her coming back. | 之后再复活 |
[16:49] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[16:50] | No, no, don’t “Bobby” Me. | 别摆出这种表情 |
[16:53] | Just… | 什么都别说了 |
[16:56] | just listen, okay? | 听听这声音 |
[17:02] | She hums when she cooks. | 她哼着歌做饭 |
[17:09] | She always… | 以前 |
[17:11] | used to hum when she cooked. | 她做饭时总是哼歌 |
[17:15] | Tone deaf as all hell, but… | 虽然跑调严重 但是… |
[17:22] | And I never thought I would hear it again. | 我从没想过能再次听到 |
[17:31] | Look, just read revelation. | 启示录上说 |
[17:32] | The — the dead rise during the apocalypse. | 死者会在天启时复活 |
[17:36] | There’s nothing in there that says that’s bad! | 但这又不一定是坏事 |
[17:39] | Hell, maybe it’s the one good thing | 也许是因为当下形势如此糟糕 |
[17:40] | That comes out of this whole bloody mess. | 而唯独此事振奋人心 这不是很好吗 |
[17:45] | And what would you do if you were us? | 换作你的话会怎么做 |
[17:59] | I know what I’d do. | 我当然知道 |
[18:02] | And I know what you think you got to do. | 也知道你们的想法 |
[18:05] | But… | 但是 |
[18:06] | I’m begging you. | 我求你们了 |
[18:09] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[18:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:15] | Leave her be. | 让她留下 |
[18:22] | So, what do you think? | 你有何想法 |
[18:24] | There’s nothing to think about. | 没什么想法 |
[18:25] | I’m not gonna leave Bobby at home | 我可不会让鲍比独自在家 |
[18:26] | with the bride of Frankenstein. | 和他的僵尸新娘共处一室 |
[18:28] | Then what do you want to do? | 那你想怎样 |
[18:29] | Just walk in there in front of Bobby and blow her skull off? | 就这样当着鲍比的面 爆头了她的头吗 |
[18:33] | If she decides that Bobby’s face | 要是她想对鲍比下手 |
[18:35] | is the blue plate special, I’d like to be there. | 老子还真干得出来 |
[18:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | See what else we can find out. | 看看还有什么线索 |
[18:59] | Oops. Did I scare you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[19:00] | No. No. No. | 没有 |
[19:02] | There’s…nothing scary about you at all. | 你没什么吓人的 |
[19:05] | Feel like some lunch? | 想吃点午餐吗 |
[19:06] | Uh…I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Come On. There’s more pie. | 来吧 派还多着呢 |
[19:10] | I don’t think that Bobby wants me inside. | 我觉得鲍比不想让我进去 |
[19:13] | Guess it’ll have to be our secret, then, huh? | 那就当是咱俩的秘密嘛 |
[19:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that you like pies. | 不用说我也知道 你肯定超喜欢派 |
[19:53] | Did you bake all these? | 全是你烤的吗 |
[19:54] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[19:55] | Since I got back, I can’t stop baking. | 回来之后就一直烤 |
[19:58] | Yeah, when do you have time to sleep? | 你睡过觉吗 |
[20:00] | I don’t. | 我不睡 |
[20:02] | Must be the excitement. | 肯定是太兴奋了 |
[20:04] | Or being dead. | 也可能是因为死了 |
[20:10] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[20:12] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:13] | Come on, dean. | 省省吧 迪恩 |
[20:14] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 所以你才过来吧 |
[20:17] | Keeping an eye on me? | 为了监视我 |
[20:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的身份 |
[20:25] | Just like I know Bobby’s not the same | 我也知道 鲍比变了 |
[20:27] | mild-mannered scrap dealer I married. | 不再像我当初嫁给他那时 温和而唠叨 |
[20:31] | You hunt things. | 你们猎鬼 |
[20:35] | I-I’m a thing. | 而我就是个鬼 |
[20:38] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[20:40] | So then you know that Sam and I | 所以你也应该知道 |
[20:41] | Would never let anything happen to Bobby. | 我和萨姆不会放任鲍比不管 |
[20:43] | That he’s like a father to us. | 他就像我们的父亲 |
[20:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:46] | And he’s lucky to have you looking out for him, dean. | 有你们照顾他真好 迪恩 |
[20:48] | But you’re not the only one. | 但不只有你们关心他 |
[20:52] | Is that so? | 就这样吗 |
[20:57] | I-I remember everything, you know. | 我记得一清二楚 |
[21:01] | When I died. | 我死时的感觉 |
[21:03] | That demon taking over my body… | 那恶魔占了我的身体 |
[21:06] | And the things it made me do. | 还有在它控制下我的所作所为 |
[21:09] | And Bobby having no choice but to… | 鲍比别无选择 只能… |
[21:14] | Well, you know what he did. | 你也知道他做了什么 |
[21:18] | But I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me. | 但我明白他的眼神 |
[21:22] | The guilt. | 饱含内疚之情 |
[21:25] | It weighs on him. | 折磨着他 |
[21:27] | So why don’t you just tell him you remember? | 你为什么不告诉他真相呢 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 不用你说我也知道 |
[21:34] | and say you’ve never been in love. | 你从未有过真正的爱情 |
[21:37] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[21:39] | My job is to bring him peace… | 我希望他平静生活 |
[21:43] | Not pain. | 远离痛苦 |
[21:59] | Mrs. Jones?! | 琼斯太太在吗 |
[22:17] | Ezra jones? | 埃兹拉·琼斯? |
[22:40] | Um…Ezra jones? | 你是埃兹拉·琼斯吗 |
[22:58] | W-what is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:01] | You think maybe you could tell me from here? | 我就站在这儿 你说吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah. I’m gonna regret this. | 好吧 肯定没啥好事儿 |
[24:06] | Keep your damn voices down. Karen’s upstairs. | 小点声 凯伦在楼上 |
[24:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. We’re a little tense right now. | 抱歉 现在形势紧迫 |
[24:11] | Who’s old lady Jones? | 琼斯老太太是谁 |
[24:12] | – The first one to come up. – First one to go bad. | -她第一个复活 -所以也第一个露出真面目 |
[24:15] | – Ah, she was always a nutty broad. – Nutty how? | -她总是疯疯癫癫的 -怎么个疯法 |
[24:17] | Nutty like the way she ate her husband’s stomach? | 疯到吃掉她老公的内脏吗 |
[24:19] | Was that the level of nutty she was in life? | 她活着时不会这么疯狂吧 |
[24:22] | No. | 是没错 |
[24:24] | Look, Bobby, I feel for you. | 鲍比 我能理解你 |
[24:26] | But you have got to acknowledge | 但是你必须认清 |
[24:27] | That you’re not exactly seeing this straight! | 你被蒙蔽了双眼 |
[24:29] | Bobby, whether you admit it or not, | 不管你承认与否 |
[24:30] | These things are turning. | 这些僵尸在变异 |
[24:31] | We have to stop them — all of them. | 我们得阻止他们所有人 |
[24:40] | – Time to go. – What? | -你们走吧 -什么 |
[24:42] | You heard me. Off my property. | 没听见吗 别管我的事 |
[24:45] | Or what? You’ll shoot? | 不然呢 你就开枪吗 |
[24:47] | If Karen turns, I will handle it — | 如果凯伦变异了 我自会处理 |
[24:51] | My way. | 我说了算 |
[24:52] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[24:56] | I’m not telling you twice. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[25:17] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[25:18] | It’s his wife, dean. | 那可是他妻子 迪恩 |
[25:20] | So he goes “Full metal jacket” On us? | 那就和我们倒戈相向吗?! |
[25:21] | We’re his family, sam. | 至于嘛 我们可是他的家人 萨姆 |
[25:22] | Look, man. Bigger fish, okay? | 听着 老哥 还有更要紧的事 |
[25:24] | I mean, we got a bunch of zombies | 现在有一大堆僵尸 |
[25:25] | About to turn this town into a giant chew toy. | 准备把这镇上的活人都啃光呢 |
[25:27] | Yeah, and he’s alone in the house | 就是 他和其中一个共处一室 |
[25:28] | making pie with one of ’em! | 欢乐地做着点心派 |
[25:29] | – All right? So? – So! | -那又怎样 -你还问我 |
[25:33] | I’m gonna have to go back there | 我要回去 |
[25:34] | And — and — and kill her. | 去杀了她 |
[25:36] | That’s the only thing I can think of. | 我只能想到这点 |
[25:37] | If he sees you, you’re a dead man. | 要是让他看到 你就死定了 |
[25:40] | Well, then, I guess I won’t let him see me. | 那就别让他看到 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | I’ll…head to town | 那我去镇上 |
[25:47] | And rescue everyone — should be easy. | 把镇民救出来 应该不难 |
[25:50] | Sounds like. | 听着简单 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我要些援助 |
[25:54] | What about the sheriff? | 治安官怎样 |
[25:55] | Uh, last time I checked, | 按之前的经验 |
[25:56] | The sheriff was pretty pro-zombie. | 那治安官还帮着僵尸呢 |
[25:57] | Well, I guess you’ll just have to convince her. | 那你得说服她咯 |
[25:59] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么个说法 -我咋知道 |
[26:01] | You’re just gonna. | 你就去呗 |
[26:03] | There. Does that feel better, honey? | 好点了吗 宝贝儿 |
[26:06] | I’m so hungry, mommy. | 我很饿 妈咪 |
[26:09] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[26:12] | Mommy’s gonna make you some soup, okay? | 我给你煮些汤吧 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:16] | I don’t know what else to tell you, Doc. | 我不知道还能怎么说 大夫 |
[26:18] | We checked the thermometer three times. | 我们都量3次体温了 |
[26:21] | His temperature is 111 degrees. | 体温是44°C |
[26:23] | – Mommy. – Hold on, doc. | -妈咪 -等等 大夫 |
[26:25] | – I’m hungry! – Can you take that in to him? | -我饿 -给他吃点这个吧 |
[26:31] | Dr. Dwight, it’s Jody Mills. | 德怀特医生 我是乔迪·米尔斯 |
[26:40] | Karen, stay away from the windows. | 凯伦 别待在窗边 |
[26:44] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[26:49] | Karen?! | 凯伦 |
[26:55] | Karen? | 克伦 |
[26:58] | – I’m — I’m okay. – Yeah? | -我没事 -还好吧 |
[27:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:05] | I-I just got to be dizzy. | 我只是有点头晕 |
[27:11] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[27:12] | Oh, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:13] | I-I just need something to eat. | 我得去找点吃的 |
[27:16] | And I’ll be fine. Really. | 我会没事的 真的 |
[27:24] | I don’t know how to explain it, doctor. | 我不知道怎么解释 医生 |
[27:26] | That’s — that’s why we’re calling you. I… | 所以我们才找你 我… |
[27:34] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[27:40] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[27:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[28:17] | – Let’s go! – No! | -快跑 -不 |
[28:18] | Go! | 跑 |
[28:21] | – My husband! – Leave it! He’s dead! | -我丈夫 -别管了 他死了 |
[28:23] | – That was not my son! – You’re right. It wasn’t. | -那不是我儿子 -没错 他不是 |
[28:25] | Listen, sheriff. Your town is in danger. | 听着 治安官 整个小镇危在旦夕 |
[28:27] | People are in danger, | 所有人都有危险 |
[28:28] | And we need to help them now. | 我们得救他们 |
[28:30] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[28:31] | Can you focus for me, sheriff? | 能集中注意力吗 治安官 |
[28:35] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[28:39] | How do we put them down? | 怎么收拾他们 |
[28:41] | Head shot. | 直接爆头 |
[28:49] | We’re gonna need weapons. | 我们需要武器 |
[28:52] | We can start by rounding up everybody we can find. | 先四处去找人 |
[28:54] | Where is there a safe place we can take people? | 有没有安全的地方来安顿大家 |
[28:57] | Jail. | 监狱 |
[29:00] | Right. | 好 |
[29:04] | Just, um… | 那个… |
[29:06] | Give me a minute. | 先等我一下 |
[29:39] | I’m so hungry, Bobby. | 我很饿 鲍比 |
[29:41] | I’ll fix you something to eat…in a minute. | 我这就去给你煮点东西吃 |
[29:44] | I can feel it. It’s happening. | 我能感觉到不对劲 |
[29:48] | Is it gonna be right. | 会没事的 |
[29:51] | No. | 不 |
[29:53] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[29:54] | I’m turning, Bobby. | 我在变异 鲍比 |
[29:56] | You know I am. | 你心里清楚 |
[30:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:10] | – Do it. – No way. | -动手吧 -不行 |
[30:11] | – Please. – No. | -求你了 -不 |
[30:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[30:22] | You remember what? | 记得什么 |
[30:24] | Everything. | 我的遭遇 |
[30:28] | The demon inside me. | 我被那个恶魔附身 |
[30:30] | You killing me. | 而你亲手杀了我 |
[30:33] | I remember. | 我都历历在目 |
[30:35] | Then you know… | 那你更应该明白 |
[30:37] | Why I can’t do it again. | 这种痛苦 我不想再经历一次 |
[30:46] | I remember something else, too. | 我还记得一些其他事情 |
[30:49] | When I came back… | 我复活时 |
[30:52] | There was a man. | 看到一个男人 |
[30:53] | What do you mean, a man? | 什么男人 |
[30:56] | At the grave. | 就在墓地那里 |
[30:58] | He was so thin. | 他是那么的削瘦 |
[30:59] | Like a skeleton. | 简直是一具骨架 |
[31:03] | And he told me to give you a message. | 他让我给你带句话 |
[31:06] | Me? | 给我吗 |
[31:08] | W-why didn’t you tell me this before? | 为什么不早点告诉我呢 |
[31:12] | You’ve seen so much. | 你已不堪重负 |
[31:15] | I just… | 我只是 |
[31:18] | I just wanted to see you smile. | 我只是想要你微笑依旧 |
[31:22] | What was the message? | 他说了什么 |
[31:45] | Bobby?! | 怎么了 鲍比 |
[32:17] | All right, if I hand you a gun and you see a dead person, | 各位 你们人手一枪 要是看见活死人 |
[32:19] | I don’t care if it’s your friend, | 不论他是你的朋友也好 |
[32:21] | Your neighbor, or your wife, | 邻居或是你的妻子也罢 |
[32:23] | You shoot for the head. | 直接爆头 |
[32:25] | That’s the only way we survive. | 只有这样我们才能活命 |
[32:26] | Uh, you mind telling us who the hell you are? | 你就不向大家自我介绍下吗 |
[32:29] | Friend of Bobby Singer’s. | 我是鲍比·辛格的朋友 |
[32:31] | Town drunk. | 就那个市井醉汉吗 |
[32:34] | No, I-I thought… | 不 我以为… |
[32:37] | He was the town drunk. | 他现在戒掉了呢 |
[32:38] | Who told you that? | 谁说的啊 |
[32:41] | Bobby Singer. | 他自己… |
[32:44] | Stay sharp. | 大家提高警惕 |
[32:46] | I’ll watch the front door. | 我守着前门 |
[32:58] | You know, Bobby, if you want to sit this one out… | 鲍比 你要是不想来 我也理解… |
[33:04] | Let’s just get going. | 废话少说 要走快走 |
[33:56] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[33:58] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[34:19] | Dean? | 你没事吧 迪恩 |
[34:51] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[35:09] | Little help here? | 搭把手 |
[35:18] | – That’s fine. – Yeah. Fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[35:38] | Got any more ammo? I’m low. | 还有弹药吗 我快空仓了 |
[35:40] | Yeah, we got plenty. | 够用是够用 |
[35:41] | Just run back past the zombies. | 只是得绕过那些僵尸 |
[35:42] | It’s in the van, where we left it. | 我都留在那车里了 |
[35:44] | A simple “No” Would have been fine. | 你直接说没有不就得了 |
[35:45] | What are they all doing here, anyway?! | 僵尸们到底来这干什么 |
[35:47] | I think I get it. What? | 我想我应该知道 |
[35:50] | Oh, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[35:59] | I’m out. | 没子弹了 |
[36:00] | – Me too. – Come on! | -我也是 -来吧 |
[36:28] | Kinda of a tightfit, don’t you think? | 这群僵尸也太多了吧 |
[36:30] | It’s all right. They’re idiots. | 没关系 僵尸很蠢 |
[36:31] | They can’t pick a lock. | 他们可不会开锁 |
[36:43] | Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong? | 你这乌鸦嘴 说啥中啥 |
[36:46] | I’m making this stuff up as I go. | 我这不也是为了回来帮你么 |
[36:47] | Sue me. | 你抱怨个啥 |
[37:00] | Get down! | 低头 躲开 |
[37:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:57] | Well, if there’s any zombies left out there, | 应该没有漏网之鱼了 |
[37:59] | We can’t find them. | 我们搜了个遍 |
[38:02] | How are the townspeople? | 镇民们怎样 |
[38:04] | Pretty freaked out. | 被吓得不轻 |
[38:05] | Hell, traumatized. | 还会留下心理创伤 |
[38:08] | A few of them are calling the papers. | 有人想告诉媒体 |
[38:10] | As far as I can tell, nobody’s believed ’em yet. | 但目前为止还没人信 |
[38:13] | Would you? | 那你呢 |
[38:17] | How are you holding up? | 你心里好受点了吗 |
[38:30] | Is that everyone? | 所有僵尸都烧了吗 |
[38:34] | All but one. | 还差一个 |
[38:58] | So, thinking maybe I should apologize | 为我的不明之举 |
[39:01] | for losing my head back there. | 我该向你们道歉 |
[39:03] | Bobby | 鲍比 |
[39:06] | You don’t owe us anything. | 我们之间不讲究这些 |
[39:08] | Hey, look, I don’t know squat from Shinola about love, but… | 我知道我没啥资格谈论爱情 但是… |
[39:12] | At least you got to spend five days with her, right? | 你们至少共度了五天的美好时光 |
[39:17] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:19] | Which makes things about a thousand times worse. | 但如此一来 我更加心如刀割 |
[39:26] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[39:28] | How many times do I got to kill her? | 但偏偏造化弄人 我还得经历多少次肺腑之痛 |
[39:35] | Are you gonna be okay, bobby? | 鲍比 一切都会好起来 |
[39:44] | You boys should know… | 孩子们 凯伦告诉了我 |
[39:48] | …Karen told me why death was here. | 死亡骑士出现的原因 |
[39:50] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[39:52] | I know why he took a stroll through a cemetery | 他去南达科他州的远郊墓地 |
[39:54] | in the sticks of South Dakota. | 可不是去随便闲逛的 |
[39:58] | He came for me. | 他是冲着我来的 |
[40:01] | What do you mean, you? | 为什么这么说 |
[40:02] | Death came for me. | 死亡骑士冲我而来 |
[40:05] | He brought Karen back to send me a message. | 他让凯伦给我带个口信 |
[40:10] | You? Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[40:10] | Because I’ve been helping you, you sons of bitches. | 因为我一直在帮你们两个小兔崽子 |
[40:13] | I’m one of the reasons you’re still saying no to Lucifer, Sam. | 所以你坚持不肯答应路西法 萨姆 |
[40:19] | So this was like a hit on your life? | 所以他想把你搞垮吗 |
[40:21] | I don’t know if they wanted to take my life or… | 我不知道 他们可能想要我的命 |
[40:24] | My spirit. | 也可能是灵魂 |
[40:27] | Either way, they wanted me out of the way. | 无论怎样 他们要把我除掉 |
[40:31] | But you’re gonna be all right. | 但是你很坚强 |
[40:35] | Right, Bobby? | 你一定能挺过去的吧 |