时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:07] | Lisa. | 莉莎 |
[00:08] | You know how I never mentioned my job? | 知道我为什么从不提起我的工作吗 |
[00:10] | This is my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[00:12] | Ben wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你 本早就没命了 |
[00:14] | You’re welcome to stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[00:15] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[00:16] | It’s not my life. | 这不是我的生活 |
[00:19] | There is someone besides Michael | 有个人的力量远强于米迦勒 |
[00:21] | strong enough to take Lucifer. | 他能够对付路西法 |
[00:23] | – Who’s that? – God. | -是谁 -上帝 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna find god. | 我要找出上帝 |
[00:26] | I’m Joshua. | 我是约书亚 |
[00:27] | You…talk to god? | 你 能和上帝对话 |
[00:28] | He knows that the apocalypse has begun. | 他知道天启被开启了 |
[00:31] | He just doesn’t think it’s his problem. | 只不过他认为这跟他没什么关系 |
[00:33] | – No his problem? – He’s finished. | -跟他没关系 -他职责已尽 |
[00:35] | Just another deadbeat dad with a bunch of excuses, right? | 又一个满嘴借口不负责任的老头 是吗 |
[00:38] | Maybe Joshua was lying. | 可能约书亚在说谎 |
[00:40] | I don’t think he was. | 我觉得他没有 |
[00:41] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[00:44] | I believed in… | 我曾坚信 |
[00:47] | We’ll find another way. | 我们可以找到别的方法 |
[00:47] | We can still stop all this, Dean. | 我们仍可以阻止这一切 迪恩 |
[00:49] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[00:50] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[00:52] | But we’ll find it. You and me. | 但我们会找到办法的 你和我 |
[00:54] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[01:08] | – Drive faster, Dean. – I can’t! | -再开快点 迪恩 -已经是极限了 |
[01:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:12] | Yeah, I’m amazing. | 当然 好得不得了 |
[01:13] | You ever seen that many? | 你以前有见过这么多吗 |
[01:15] | No. No way. Not in one place. | 没 至少一个地方不会有这么多 |
[01:17] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:30] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:20] | Well, that’s something you don’t see every day. | 这情形可不多见啊 |
[02:27] | You two all right? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[02:34] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[02:35] | Be careful. It’s…Dangerous around here. | 留神点儿 这 这儿可是处处危机四伏啊 |
[02:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[02:39] | No need to thank us. | 不用道谢了 |
[02:40] | No, hold up a sec! Who are you? | 不是 稍微等一下 你们是谁 |
[02:43] | We’re the sacrament Lutheran militia. | 我们是受路德教会洗礼过的自卫队 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry — the what? | 抱歉 是什么来着 |
[02:46] | I hate to tell you this, but those were demons, | 我也不想告诉你们这些 但那些全是恶魔 |
[02:48] | and this is the apocalypse. | 而这一切都源于天启 |
[02:51] | So…Buckle up. | 所以 小心点吧 |
[03:11] | Looks like we’re in the same line of business. | 显然我们都是干同一行的 |
[03:13] | Yeah, and among colleagues. | 没错 都是同行 |
[03:16] | That’s a police-issue shotgun. | 那是警用散弹枪吧 |
[03:17] | That truck is, uh… | 而那个卡车则是 |
[03:19] | Inspired. | 真是太有才了 |
[03:20] | Where’d you guys pick up all this crap? | 这些玩意儿你们都是从哪儿搞来的 |
[03:22] | You know, you…Pick things up along the way. | 这些都是日积月累 水到渠成的 |
[03:27] | Guys, come on. | 得了 伙计们 |
[03:28] | This whole corner of the state is nuts with demon omens. | 整个国家都充斥着恶魔出现的征兆 |
[03:30] | We just want to help. That’s all. | 我们只不过想略尽绵力 仅此而已 |
[03:32] | We’re on the same team here. | 我们都是同一阵线的 |
[03:34] | Just talk to us. | 跟我们但说无妨 |
[03:41] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[04:10] | Dylan, it’s a church. Headphones off. | 迪伦 这是教堂 把耳机摘了 |
[04:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 老妈 |
[04:26] | Who would have thought the apocalypse could be so romantic? | 没想到在天启之际还能有如此浪漫之事 |
[04:32] | Marriage, family — it’s a blessing. | 缔结连理 成立家庭 这是主的恩赐 |
[04:37] | Especially in times lik this. | 尤其是在当下 |
[04:40] | So hold on to that. | 所以好好珍惜 |
[04:42] | Wedding? | 婚礼啊 |
[04:44] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[04:48] | We’ve had eight so far this week. | 到目前为止 这周已有8对新人完婚了 |
[04:58] | So, Rob tells me you boys hunt demons. | 罗布说你俩是猎杀恶魔的 |
[05:02] | Uh…Yes, sir. | 是的 神父 |
[05:09] | You missed a few. | 那你们错过很多 |
[05:11] | Yeah, tell us about it. | 没错 谁说不是呢 |
[05:13] | Any idea why they’re here? | 知道为什么恶魔都聚在这儿吗 |
[05:15] | They sure seem to like us, though. | 它们肯定是喜欢我们吧 |
[05:19] | Follow me, gentlemen. | 跟我来 先生们 |
[05:24] | So, you’re a preacher. | 这么说 你是个传教士 |
[05:25] | Not what you expected, huh? | 出乎你的意料吗 |
[05:27] | Well, Dude, you’re packing. | 伙计 你可带着枪呢 |
[05:28] | Strange times. | 非常时期嘛 |
[05:38] | Is that a 12-year-old packing salt rounds? | 制盐弹的是个12岁的孩子吗 |
[05:40] | Everybody pitches in. | 每个人都加入进来了 |
[05:41] | So, the whole church? | 整个教会吗 |
[05:43] | The whole town. | 是整个镇 |
[05:45] | A whole town full of hunters? | 整个镇全是猎魔人 |
[05:46] | I don’t know whether to run screaming or buy a condo. | 真不知道该尖叫而逃还是该留下安居 |
[05:48] | Well, the demons were killing us. We had to do something. | 与其被恶魔追杀 还不如奋起反抗 |
[05:51] | So why not call the naional guard? | 为什么不向其他猎魔人求助呢 |
[05:52] | – We were told not to. – By who? | -有人叫我们别去 -谁 |
[05:57] | Come on, Padre. | 行了 神父 |
[05:57] | You’re as locked and loaded as we’ve ever seen. | 您都全副武装了还矜持啥 |
[05:59] | And that exorcism was Enochian. | 那些驱魔咒都是以诺语 |
[06:01] | Someone’s telling you something. | 一定有人教过你什么 |
[06:03] | Look, I’m sorry. I, uh, I can’t discuss it. | 很抱歉 我 我不能透露 |
[06:06] | – Dad, it’s okay. – Leah — | -爸爸 没关系 -莉亚 |
[06:09] | It’s Sam and Dean Winchester. They’re safe. | 他们是温切斯特家的萨姆和迪恩 是自己人 |
[06:14] | I know all about them. | 我对他们了若指掌 |
[06:16] | You do? | 是吗 |
[06:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:19] | From the angels. | 从天使那儿了解的 |
[06:21] | The angels. Awesome. | 天使那儿 棒极了 |
[06:22] | Don’t worry. They can’t see you here. | 别担心 他们不知道你们在这儿 |
[06:24] | The…Marks on your ribs, right? | 你们肋骨上不是刻有咒文吗 |
[06:29] | So, you know all about us because angels told you? | 那么 我们的事都是天使告诉你的 |
[06:33] | Yes. Among other things. | 没错 当然还有其他事 |
[06:35] | Like the snappy little exorcism spell. | 比如那利落的驱魔法术 |
[06:37] | And they show me where the demons are gonna be | 而且他们还会告诉我恶魔 |
[06:39] | Before it happens, how to fight back. | 将在哪里现身 我们该如何反击 |
[06:41] | She’s never been wrong. Not once. | 她从没出过错 一次也没有 |
[06:44] | – She’s very special. – Dad. | -她很特别 -老爸 |
[06:45] | Let me guess — before you see something, | 让我猜猜 在你看见预兆之前 |
[06:49] | You get a really bad migraine, you see flashing lights? | 你头会很痛 还能看见闪光 |
[06:53] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:54] | ’cause you’re not the first prophet we’ve met. | 你可不是我们遇到的第一个先知 |
[06:56] | But you are the cutest. | 但你是最迷人的 |
[07:01] | I mean that with total respect, of course. | 别误会 我这话完全是出于敬意 |
[07:06] | You’ve reached the voicemail box of… | 这是语音信箱 请留言给 |
[07:08] | I don’t understand. Why do I have to say my name? | 我不明白 干嘛要让我说自己的名字 |
[07:16] | Cass. Hey. Uh, it’s me. | 卡西 是我 |
[07:18] | So, we are in blue earth, Minnesota, | 我们在明尼苏达的布卢厄斯县 |
[07:21] | And, um, we could use a little help. | 我们怕是需要你帮忙了 |
[07:23] | I…Hope you get this. | 但愿你能收到 |
[07:28] | Busy night. | 今晚很忙啊 |
[07:29] | I’m telling you, since the end started, | 甭提了 自从末日开启 |
[07:31] | It’s been like one long last call. | 这里就没歇过 |
[07:34] | – That round’s on me. – Thanks. | -这杯算我的 -谢谢 |
[07:42] | So, did you get ahold of cass? | 联系上卡西没 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I left him a message. I think. | 是的 我给他留了言了 |
[07:47] | So, uh, what’s your theory? | 你怎么看 |
[07:49] | Why all the demon hits? | 为什么所有恶魔都出动了 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[07:54] | Gank the girl prophet, maybe? | 或许是来围杀这先知小姑娘的 |
[07:59] | – What? – Just, these angels are sending these people | -怎么 -天使们让这些人 |
[08:02] | To do their dirty work. | 来做他们的脏活 |
[08:05] | Yeah. And? | 是啊 那又如何 |
[08:08] | And they could get ripped to shreds. | 他们都可能死无葬身之地 |
[08:14] | We’re all gonna die, sam, | 我们都会死 萨姆 |
[08:15] | In like a month — maybe two. | 一个月 或者两个月 |
[08:18] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[08:19] | I mean, this is the end of the world. | 这是世界末日啊 |
[08:22] | But these people aren’t freaking out. | 但是这些人没有害怕 |
[08:25] | In fact, they’re running to the exits in an orderly fashion. | 事实上 他们在井然有序的奔向终点 |
[08:28] | I don’t know that that’s such a bad thing. | 我不知道那算不算是一件坏事 |
[08:32] | Who says they’re all gonna die? | 谁说他们都会死 |
[08:35] | Whatever happened to us saving them? | 那要是我们拯救了他们呢 |
[08:48] | Something I said? | 如我所言 |
[08:51] | Paul, what’s going on? | 保罗 怎么了 |
[08:53] | Leah’s had another vision. | 莉亚又看到了神示 |
[08:59] | Want to go to church? | 要去教堂一趟吗 |
[09:01] | You know me — downright pious. | 你了解我的 绝对虔诚的信徒 |
[09:06] | 3 miles off Talmadge Road. | 距塔尔梅奇路3英里处 |
[09:10] | 5 miles. | 是5英里 |
[09:11] | There are demons gathered. | 有恶魔聚集 |
[09:13] | I…Don’t know how many, but a lot. | 我不知道有多少个 但有很多 |
[09:15] | Thank you, Leah. | 谢谢 莉亚 |
[09:17] | So, who’s gonna join me? | 那么 谁和我一起去 |
[09:20] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 到哪都别少了我 |
[09:22] | Someone’s got to cover Rob’s ass. | 总得有人罩着罗布 |
[09:26] | We’re in, padre. | 算上我们 神父 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | I’d like to offer a prayer. | 让我们来祷告 |
[09:35] | Our father in heaven… | 我们在天上的父 |
[09:36] | Yeah, not so much. | 他可没个父亲样儿 |
[09:38] | …Please help us in this fight for you. | 请在我们为你而战时帮助我们 |
[09:41] | We ask you to protect us form all servants of evil. | 我们祈求您保护我们不受邪恶之徒伤害 |
[09:44] | Guide our hands to defeating them. | 指引我们将其击溃 |
[09:48] | Deliver us home safely. | 让我们平安归来 |
[09:51] | Thank you. Amen. | 感激不尽 阿门 |
[11:45] | I guess that’s what it’s like, huh? | 我想这就是那感觉吧 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | Having backup. | 有援兵啊 |
[11:52] | Dean! Sam! | 迪恩 萨姆 |
[11:57] | So, um, is — is that — | 那个 |
[11:58] | Is that cool if I get a ride back with you guys? | 我可以搭你们的车回去吗 |
[12:04] | Hey, you saved my ass twice already. | 你都救了我两次了 |
[12:05] | One more time, you can drive. | 再多一次你就可以开我的车了 |
[12:07] | Get a beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[12:15] | You earned it. Don’t tell your mom. | 你应得的 别跟你妈说 |
[12:17] | Oh, believe me — I will not. | 相信我 我不会说的 |
[12:48] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | Ma’am, we’re just, um, very sorry. | 夫人 我们非常抱歉 |
[13:11] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[13:13] | This is your fault. | 这都怪你们 |
[13:15] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:35] | I wish I knew what to say. | 我希望自己知道该说点什么 |
[13:38] | But I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[13:41] | I’m so sorry, Jane. | 我真的很抱歉 简 |
[13:44] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[13:46] | There are no words | 没有预言提到此事 |
[13:49] | Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[13:51] | I don’t know why this happened. | 我不知道这为何会发生 |
[13:54] | I don’t know why any of this is happening. | 我不知道这一切都为何会发生 |
[14:00] | I got no easy answers. | 无从解答 |
[14:03] | But what I do know is — | 我所知的只是 |
[14:06] | Leah? Leah, honey? | 莉亚 莉亚 宝贝 |
[14:09] | Leah, honey? | 莉亚 宝贝 |
[14:11] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[14:13] | It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. | 没事的 亲爱的 没事的 |
[14:19] | Dad, it’s Dylan. | 爸爸 是迪伦 |
[14:21] | Just rest a minute, huh? | 去休息一会吧 |
[14:21] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[14:24] | Dylan’s coming back. | 迪伦会回来的 |
[14:32] | Jane, Rob… | 简 罗布 |
[14:34] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[14:36] | You’ll see Dylan gain. | 你们会再见到迪伦的 |
[14:39] | When the final day comes, judgment day, | 当末日 也就是审判日到来时 |
[14:42] | He’ll be resurrected, and you’ll be together again. | 他会复活的 你们终将团聚 |
[14:45] | We’ll all be together — with all our loved ones. | 我们都将团聚 和我们所爱的人一起 |
[14:48] | We’ve been chosen. | 我们是被选中的 |
[14:50] | The angels have chosen us. | 天使选择了我们 |
[14:52] | And we will be given paradise on earth. | 我们将被赐予人间天堂 |
[14:55] | All we have to do is follow the angels’ commandments. | 我们需要做的只是遵从天使的诫律 |
[15:06] | No drinking, no gambling, no premarital sex? | 戒饮酒 戒赌博 戒婚前性行为 |
[15:09] | Dean, they basically just outlawed | 迪恩 基本上这些和你性格的 |
[15:10] | 90% of your personality. | 90%都格格不入 |
[15:12] | Yeah, well, whatever. When in Rome. | 是啊 没办法 入乡随俗吧 |
[15:14] | So, uh… You’re cool with it? | 这么说 你居然不介意 |
[15:18] | I’m not cool. I’m not not cool. It’s — | 我不是不介意 也不是介意 |
[15:20] | Look, man, I’m not a prophet. | 听着 兄弟 我不是先知 |
[15:22] | We’re not locals. | 我们不是本地人 |
[15:23] | It’s not my call. | 这不是由我决定的 |
[15:28] | I’ll catch up with you. | 等会儿再找你 |
[15:39] | This a bad time? | 进来的不是时候吗 |
[15:42] | In general. | 差不多吧 |
[15:44] | Now’s okay. | 现在可以了 |
[15:51] | Angel stuff really takes it out of you, huh? | 天使的事情让你精疲力尽了 |
[15:54] | Can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨的 |
[15:55] | I know you have it worse. | 我知道你经历过更糟糕的 |
[16:00] | So…What’s on your mind, Dean? | 那么 迪恩 你是怎么想的 |
[16:07] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 别误会我的意思 |
[16:10] | Are you on the level? | 但是你说的是真的吗 |
[16:12] | About what | 哪部分 |
[16:17] | About paradise. | 关于天堂 |
[16:19] | What about it? | 天堂怎么了 |
[16:23] | I want to know what the angels are telling you. | 我想知道天使们对你说了什么 |
[16:26] | Everything. | 所有的事情 |
[16:29] | And you can skip the rainbows. | “充满希望”那部分就不用说了 |
[16:32] | There’s gonna be a prizefight, | 会有一场激烈的战斗 |
[16:34] | And… It’s gonna get bad. | 会很惨烈 |
[16:39] | But after we win — | 在我们取胜之后 |
[16:41] | And we will — | 当然我们会赢的 |
[16:43] | The planet gets handed over to the chosen, | 地球将会托付给被选中的人 |
[16:46] | And… It’s finally peaceful. | 最终会充满祥和 |
[16:49] | No monsters, no disease, no death. | 没有怪物 没有疾病 没有死亡 |
[16:54] | You’re just… | 人们 |
[16:58] | With the people you love. | 和相爱的人在一起 |
[17:04] | ‘Course, that’s if you can get past the velvet rope. | 当然 只有当你跨入高级门槛才可以 |
[17:08] | Must be nice — being chosen. | 被选中肯定很好 |
[17:12] | Well, Dean… | 迪恩 |
[17:14] | You’re chosen. | 你就是被选中的 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:19] | More like cursed. | 不如说是被诅咒的 |
[17:22] | Must be hard. | 很辛苦吧 |
[17:26] | Being the vessel of heaven and having no hope. | 作为天使的皮囊并且不抱希望 |
[17:46] | So, what happened to, uh, “The apocalypse is good for business”? | 怎么会这样 不是”天启生意红火”吗 |
[17:49] | Oh, yeah. Right up until Leah’s angel pals banned the good stuff. | 是啊 直到莉亚的天使朋友们禁止了这好事 |
[17:53] | Help me kill some inventory? | 帮我消耗一些库存吧 |
[17:54] | Sure | 好呀 |
[17:56] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[17:57] | I grew up here. I love this town. | 我在这里长大 我爱这个小镇 |
[17:59] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[18:01] | well, these holy rollers… | 那些虔诚的信徒 |
[18:02] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:04] | I, uh, I noticed you’re not the praying type. | 我注意到你不是那种会祈祷的人 |
[18:07] | Yeah, well, between you and me, neither are half those guys. | 这是咱的秘密 他们有一半都不是信徒 |
[18:10] | Couple of months back, they were all in here, | 几个月前 他们都还在这里 |
[18:12] | Getting wasted, banging the nanny. | 酗酒 滥交 |
[18:14] | Now they’re all warriors of god. | 现在他们都成了上帝的战士了 |
[18:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:24] | Look, there’re sure as hell demons. | 听着 恶魔肯定是存在的 |
[18:28] | And maybe there is a god. | 也许的确有上帝 |
[18:29] | I don’t know. Fine. But I’m not a hypocrite. | 我不知道 无所谓 但我不是伪君子 |
[18:33] | I never prayed before, and I ain’t starting now. | 我之前从未祈祷过 现在也不会开始祈祷 |
[18:35] | If I go to hell, I’m going honest. | 如果我下地狱 也是坦坦荡荡的 |
[18:37] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[18:40] | What about me? | 我什么 |
[18:41] | Not a true believer, I take it? | 我猜你也不是一个真正的信徒 对吗 |
[18:44] | I believe. Yeah. | 我是信徒 是的 |
[18:46] | I do. | 我是的 |
[18:47] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[18:49] | Pretty sure god stopped caring a long time ago. | 很确信上帝很久以前就不关心我们了 |
[19:00] | Where you been? | 你去哪啦 |
[19:03] | Drinkin’. | 喝酒去了 |
[19:05] | You rebel. | 你这个叛徒 |
[19:06] | I’d have had more, um… | 我本可以再多喝点的 |
[19:09] | …But it was curfew. | 但是有宵禁 |
[19:11] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:12] | You hear they shut down the cell towers? | 你听说他们把信号发射塔关了 |
[19:15] | No. That’s, uh, news to me | 没有 对我而言这是个新闻 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[19:18] | No cable, internet. | 没有有线电视和网络 |
[19:21] | Total cutoff from the “Corruption of the outside world.” | 与”外面腐朽的世界”完全隔离 |
[19:28] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[19:29] | They’re turning this place | 他们在把这个地方变为 |
[19:30] | Into some kind of fundamentalist compound. | 类似于正统基督教聚集的地方 |
[19:33] | No, I get it. | 是的 我懂 |
[19:34] | And all you got’s a “Hmm”? | 那你就只会哼一声 |
[19:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[19:37] | I get it. I just don’t care. | 我懂 我只是不关心 |
[19:39] | What? | 什么 |
[19:41] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[19:44] | It makes a hell of a — | 区别大了去了 |
[19:48] | At what point does this become too far for you? | 从啥时起这事与你无关了 |
[19:51] | Stoning? Poisoned kool-aid? | 石箭 毒圣水[指信徒之虔诚] |
[19:54] | The angels are toying with these people. | 天使们在耍这些人 |
[19:56] | Angel world, angel rules, man. | 天使的世界要守他们的规矩 伙计 |
[19:57] | And since when is that okay with you? | 什么时候开始你对此无动于衷了 |
[19:59] | Since the angels got the only lifeboats on the titanic. | 从天使们成了唯一的希望开始 |
[20:03] | I mean, who exactly is | 我是说 到底谁应该 |
[20:04] | supposed to come along and save these people? | 现身去拯救这些人 |
[20:05] | It was supposed to be us. | 曾经应该是我们 |
[20:07] | We can’t do it. | 我们不行 |
[20:09] | So, what, you — you want to — | 那么 你想 |
[20:10] | You want to just stop fighting, roll over? | 不再战斗 自暴自弃 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[20:19] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[20:20] | – Why not? -‘Cause you can’t do this. | -为什么呢 -你不能这样 |
[20:22] | Actually, I can. | 实际上 我可以 |
[20:23] | No, you can’t. You can’ this to me. | 不 你不能 你不能这样对我 |
[20:31] | I got one thing — one thing keeping me going. | 我有一股力量支撑着自己 |
[20:35] | You think you’re the only one white-knuckling it here, Dean? | 你以为只有你在挣扎吗 迪恩 |
[20:38] | I can’t count on anyone else. | 我没法依靠别人了 |
[20:41] | And I can’t do this alone. | 我也没法一个人完成 |
[20:49] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[20:50] | I got to clear my head. | 我要静一静 |
[20:53] | It’s past curfew. | 现在是宵禁时间 |
[20:57] | It’s past curfew. | 已经过宵禁了 |
[21:03] | Leah. What’s wrong? | 莉亚 出什么事了 |
[21:05] | Daddy, can I alk to you for a second? | 爸爸 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[21:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:11] | Leah, honey, w-wha is it? | 莉亚 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. They’re just so angry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 他们都很生气 |
[21:15] | – Who’s angry? – The angels. | -谁很生气 -那些天使 |
[21:18] | Why are they angry? | 他们为什么生气呢 |
[21:19] | They said… | 他们说 |
[21:21] | they said that we can’t go to paradise. | 他们说 我们不能去天堂 |
[21:24] | What. | 什么 |
[21:26] | But we’re doing everything they say! | 但他们说的每一件事我们都做了 |
[21:28] | They said they gave clear commandments, | 他们声称 他们下达了明确的命令 |
[21:30] | but some people aren’t listening. | 但是我们之中有人没有服从 |
[21:32] | Who, Leah? | 是谁 莉亚 |
[21:48] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的留言 |
[21:52] | It was long, your message. | 你的留言 真长 |
[21:55] | And I find the sound of your voice grating. | 你的声音听起来有些刺耳 |
[21:59] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:01] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[22:04] | drunk? | 喝高了 |
[22:06] | No! | 没有 |
[22:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:13] | What the hell hppened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[22:15] | I found a liquor store. | 我找到一家酒品店 |
[22:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:17] | And I drank it. | 然后我喝了个痛快 |
[22:19] | Why’d you call me? | 你找我干嘛 |
[22:21] | whoa. There you go. Easy. | 哇 稳住 小心点 |
[22:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:30] | Don’t ask stupid questions. | 别问这么蠢的问题 |
[22:34] | Tell me what you need. | 找我到底什么事 |
[22:35] | T-there have been these — these demon attacks, | 这里一直频繁遭到恶魔袭击 |
[22:38] | massive, right on the edge of town, | 就在镇子周围 |
[22:39] | and we can’t figure out why they’re — | 我们搞不懂为什么他们… |
[22:40] | Any sign of angels? | 有天使出现的迹象吗 |
[22:42] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[22:43] | They’ve been speaking to this prophet. | 他们一直在和这个先知交流 |
[22:45] | Who? | 哪个先知 |
[22:45] | This girl, Leah Gideon. | 是个女孩 叫莉亚·吉迪恩 |
[22:47] | She’s not a prophet. | 她不是先知 |
[22:48] | I’m pretty sure she is. | 我很确定她是 |
[22:49] | Visions, headaches — the whole package. | 幻象 头疼 该有的征兆她都有 |
[22:52] | The names of all the prophets — | 所有先知的名字 |
[22:55] | they’re seared into my brain. | 都深深刻在我脑子里 |
[22:58] | Leah Gideon is not one of them. | 莉亚·吉迪恩不是其中之一 |
[23:02] | Then what is she? | 那她是什么 |
[23:13] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[23:18] | Please guys guys! | 大家都镇静 |
[23:19] | I don’t need to tell you again. | 我不需要再跟你说第二遍 |
[23:21] | Take a breath, both of you! | 你们俩 都别激动 |
[23:23] | You come on my property, spouting some kind of crazy — | 你们跑到我的地盘 出言不逊 |
[23:25] | Sorry, Paul! There’s no other way! | 抱歉保罗 我们别无选择 |
[23:26] | Come on! What country is this, huh? | 拜托 这是个什么地方 |
[23:30] | Need a hand, Padre? | 神父 要帮忙吗 |
[23:31] | Just, everybody cool down for a minute! | 大家都先冷静一下 |
[23:33] | “Cool down,” Eh? | 冷静是吗 |
[23:34] | My friends are trying to run me out of town. | 我兄弟想把我扫地出门 赶出这个镇 |
[23:35] | Do you think I should cool down? | 你觉得我该冷静吗 |
[23:36] | I’m sorry, Paul. It is not our choice. | 保罗我很抱歉 这不是我们能决定的 |
[23:38] | Oh, come on. That’s bull. | 拜托 别扯淡了 |
[23:39] | You got to go — for everyone’s sake! | 为了大家 你必须走 |
[23:41] | We grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[23:42] | I stood up at your wedding! | 我出席了你的婚礼 |
[23:43] | Yes, you did, but that was then. | 是啊 确实 不过那是过去 |
[23:45] | And now you’re standing against the flock. | 而现在 你站在民众的对立面了 |
[23:47] | That’s not true. I fight with you. | 这不是事实 我和你们并肩战斗的 |
[23:48] | This is a town of believers, Paul. | 保罗 这个镇子的人都是信徒 |
[23:51] | You are not a believer. | 而你不是 |
[23:52] | Don’t make this hard for us. | 别让我们为难了 |
[23:56] | Hard for you? | 让你为难 |
[24:01] | No. | 不 |
[24:03] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[24:04] | You want me out of here? | 你们想让我走人 |
[24:07] | You’ll have to drag me out. | 那就得先放倒我 |
[24:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You don’t want to do this. | 嘿 你可不想这么做 |
[24:12] | Get out of my — | 滚开 |
[24:15] | No, no, no. | 别 停手 |
[24:21] | No one’s gonna stop me from seeing my son again. | 谁都不能阻止我再见到我儿子 |
[24:43] | We went out looking for — | 我们到处找你 |
[24:45] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:49] | Yeah. It’s — it’s not my blood. | 没事 这不是我的血 |
[24:53] | Paul’s dead. | 保罗死了 |
[24:54] | What?! | 啥 |
[24:55] | Jane shot him. | 简一枪嘣了他 |
[24:56] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[24:58] | What’s starting? | 什么开始了 |
[24:58] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妹的跑哪去了 |
[25:00] | On a bender. | 寻欢作乐 |
[25:02] | Did he — did you say “On a bender”? | 他 你刚是说寻欢作乐吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah. He’s still pretty smashed. | 是啊 他现在还没缓过来呢 |
[25:05] | It is not of import. | 这个不重要 |
[25:08] | We need to talk about what’s happening here. | 我们得谈谈这里发生的事 |
[25:11] | Well, I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[25:12] | Well, for starters… | 好吧 首先 |
[25:14] | Leah is not a real prophet. | 莉亚不是先知 |
[25:18] | Well, what is she, exactly? | 那她到底是啥 |
[25:19] | The Whore. | 淫妇 |
[25:20] | Wow. Cass, tell us what you really think. | 卡西 说说你到底是怎么想的 |
[25:23] | She rises when Lucifer walks the earth. | 路西法再临人间的时候 她也复活了 |
[25:26] | “And she shall come, bearing false prophecy.” | “她将降临 传播错误的预言” |
[25:30] | This creature has power to take a human’s form, | 这东西能化作人形 |
[25:34] | read minds. | 还会读心术 |
[25:35] | Book of Revelation calls her “The Whore of Babylon.” | 启示录称她为 巴比伦淫妇 |
[25:38] | Well, that’s catchy. | 够醒目的 |
[25:39] | The real Leah was probably killed months ago. | 真正的莉亚可能好几个月前就被杀了 |
[25:41] | What about the demons attacking the town? | 那恶魔袭击镇子怎么解释呢 |
[25:43] | They’re under her control. | 它们都听她指挥 |
[25:44] | And the Enochian exorcism? | 那些驱魔咒呢 |
[25:46] | Fake. | 假的 |
[25:47] | It actually means | 它们真正的意思是 |
[25:48] | “You, um, breed with the mouth of a goat.” | “你个山羊嘴里吐出来的” |
[25:57] | It’s funnier in Enochian. | 还是用以诺语说比较好玩 |
[25:59] | So the demons smoking out — that’s just a con? | 那些恶魔化烟而飞 其实都是假的了 |
[26:02] | Why? What’s the endgame? | 为什么 它们有什么目的啊 |
[26:03] | What you just saw — | 你刚刚亲眼所见的 |
[26:05] | Innocent bloods spilled in god’s name. | 以上帝的名义让无辜百姓鲜血四溅 |
[26:06] | You all heard that heaven talk. | 那些所谓神谕你都听见了 |
[26:08] | She manipulates people. | 她操纵利用人们 |
[26:10] | To slaughter and kill and sing peppy little hymns. | 让人们一边唱着赞美诗一边肆意杀戮 |
[26:14] | Awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[26:16] | Her goal is to condemn as many souls to hell as possible. | 她的目的就是尽量把人们的灵魂送往地狱 |
[26:19] | And it’s…Just beginning. | 这才只是刚开始 |
[26:22] | She’s well on her way | 用不了多久 |
[26:23] | to dragging this whole town into the pit. | 她就能让整个镇子都万劫不复了 |
[26:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | So, then, how do we go pimp of Babylon | 我们要怎么解决那个来自巴比伦的 |
[26:30] | all over this bitch? | 拉皮条的贱人 |
[26:34] | I only wanted to — | 我只是想… |
[26:37] | Did I make it worse? | 我把事情变得更糟了吗 |
[26:39] | Did I make the angels angry? | 我惹怒了天使们吗 |
[26:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:42] | The angels — they understand. | 天使们 他们理解的 |
[26:45] | What you did is for the greater good. | 你所做的是为了大局着想 |
[26:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:50] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[26:52] | We all liked Paul. | 我们都喜欢保罗 |
[26:54] | But he was a sinner, | 但他是个罪人 |
[26:56] | and he would have taken us down with him. | 他会连累我们同他一起下地狱的 |
[26:59] | You saved us. | 你拯救了我们 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | How can that be okay? | 这怎么可能没事呢 |
[27:05] | She killed him. | 她杀了保罗 |
[27:06] | That sin is so much greater– | 这项罪孽可远大于… |
[27:08] | It’s not a sin to strike down evil. | 打败邪恶之人可不是罪孽 |
[27:09] | But how can the angels — | 但是那些天使怎么会 |
[27:10] | You always taught me that we have to have faith. | 你总是教导我要怀有信仰 |
[27:17] | The whore can be killed with that. | 用这个可以杀了淫妇 |
[27:20] | It’s a stake made from a cypress tree in babylon. | 这是由生长在巴比伦的柏树制成的树桩 |
[27:24] | Great. Let’s ventilate her. | 很好 我们去消灭她吧 |
[27:26] | It’s not that easy. | 可没那么简单 |
[27:28] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[27:29] | The whore can only be killed by a true servant of heaven. | 只有真正的天主之仆才能杀死淫妇 |
[27:32] | – Servant, like… – Not you. | -仆人 就像… -你不行 |
[27:34] | Or me. | 我也不行 |
[27:35] | Sam, of course, is an abomination. | 当然 主肯定是恨死萨姆了 |
[27:38] | We’ll have to find someone else. | 我们必须找别人来干这事 |
[27:41] | The angels… | 天使们 |
[27:43] | I don’t know why they’ve chosen us. | 我也不清楚他们为什么选中了我们 |
[27:45] | But they have. | 不过事实如此 |
[27:47] | And today… | 今天 |
[27:49] | Today, they told me the most important thing yet. | 就在今天 他们告知了我最重要的事情 |
[27:51] | Tonight, at midnight… | 今晚子夜 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:01] | It’s just that we knew this day would come, | 只是 我们都清楚这天总会到来 |
[28:03] | and it’s here — | 现在它就要实现了 |
[28:07] | The final judgment. | 最后的审判 |
[28:10] | Now, we need to do this right. | 现在 我们要立刻行动 |
[28:12] | We don’t have much time. | 没有多少时间了 |
[28:13] | The angels said we’re not ready. | 天使们认为我们还没做好准备 |
[28:15] | There are still a few elements that need to be taken care of. | 还有一些事情需要我们去解决 |
[28:19] | Sinners. | 罪人 |
[28:31] | Now, uh, now, everybody calm down. | 好了 大家都冷静下 |
[28:33] | Just hold on. | 先等等 |
[28:36] | Leah, you’re scaring these people. | 莉亚 你吓到大家了 |
[28:37] | Now, I don’t want us to panic, but we have to hurry. | 我并不是要让大家恐慌 但我们必须抓紧了 |
[28:40] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[28:40] | I’ve been given instructions, names. | 我已经接到了指令和名单 |
[28:42] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[28:44] | What are you doing? Stop it! | 你到底在干什么啊 快停下 |
[28:46] | You’re gonna get somebody killed. | 你这样会害死人的 |
[28:47] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[28:49] | Or the next sinner I name will be you. | 否则下一个被我指出的罪人就会是你 |
[29:21] | Pastor David Gideon? | 你是戴维·吉迪恩牧师 |
[29:23] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是啊 你是哪位 |
[29:25] | I’m an angel of the lord. | 我是天主的使臣 |
[29:27] | Yeah, sure. | 是嘛 天使啊 |
[29:35] | What the hell was that? | 这算哪门子事儿 |
[29:37] | Yeah, he wasn’t lying about the angel thing. | 他的确是个天使 |
[29:40] | Have a seat, padre. We got to have a chat. | 请坐吧 神父 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:46] | No. | 不行 |
[29:48] | She’s my daughter. | 她可是我的女儿啊 |
[29:49] | I’m sorry, but she’s not. | 很抱歉 但她不是 |
[29:51] | She’s the thing that killed your daughter. | 是她杀了你的女儿 |
[29:52] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能的啊 |
[29:53] | But it’s true. | 千真万确 |
[29:54] | And deep down, you know it. | 你心里也很清楚 |
[29:57] | Look, we get it — it’s too much. | 我们理解 这要求很过分 |
[29:59] | But if you don’t do this, | 但是如果你选择退缩 |
[30:00] | she’s going to kill a lot of people | 她会害死更多人 |
[30:03] | and damn the rest to hell. | 而剩下的人会下地狱 |
[30:04] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[30:09] | Why does it have to be me? | 为什么单单选我去干这事呢 |
[30:11] | You’re a servant of heaven. | 你是天主之仆 |
[30:12] | And you’re an angel. | 你还是天使呢 |
[30:14] | Poor example of one. | 并不算是 |
[30:34] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[30:39] | How many should I take? | 我该吃多少 |
[30:41] | You? | 你吗 |
[30:42] | You should probably just down the whole bottle. | 你还是把整瓶都吃了吧 |
[30:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:48] | Yeah, don’t mention it. | 客气什么 |
[30:50] | Yeah, I’ve been there. | 我是过来人 |
[30:52] | I’m a big expert on deadbeat dads, | 我可是对付不负责任的老爹的专家 |
[30:55] | So… | 所以 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白的 |
[30:59] | I know how you feel. | 我能体会你的感觉 |
[31:04] | How do you manage it? | 你是怎么解决的呢 |
[31:11] | On a good day, you get to kill a whore. | 如此美好的一天 斩妖除魔才是王道 |
[31:19] | Rob, Jane, please! | 罗布 简 求求你们 |
[31:20] | Come on, it’s me! It’s Elise! | 求你们了 是我啊 伊莉斯 |
[31:22] | Sorry. Really. | 真的很抱歉 |
[31:23] | But you know we have to do this. | 但你明白我们必须那么做 |
[31:26] | We’re putting them in the storage unit. | 把他们关到储藏室 |
[31:30] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[31:40] | Jane, is that everyone? | 简 人齐了吗 |
[31:44] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[31:46] | Get the kerosene. | 去拿煤油 |
[31:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:55] | There are kids in there. | 那里面还有孩子呢 |
[31:58] | The angels named them for a reason. | 天使们指名他们一定是有原因的 |
[32:03] | Jane… | 简 |
[32:05] | Your son needs you to do this. | 你儿子需要你这么做 |
[32:37] | Daddy! Don’t hurt me! | 爸爸 别伤害我 |
[32:38] | Gideon, now! | 吉迪恩 快 |
[32:49] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[32:49] | Wait! No! | 等等 别 |
[32:54] | Help me! He’s a demon! | 救命 他是个恶魔 |
[33:03] | Light the kerosene. | 去点火 |
[33:13] | come on come on. | 快快 |
[33:32] | Please. Like you’re a servant of heaven. | 省省吧 你是天主之仆么 |
[33:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[33:36] | This is why my team’s gonna win. | 所以我们才会赢 |
[33:38] | You’re the great vessel? | 你是那重要的皮囊 |
[33:39] | You’re pathetic, self-hating, and faithless. | 我看你可怜 自我憎恨 还毫无信仰 |
[33:43] | It’s the end of the world. | 世界末日到了 |
[33:45] | And you’re just gonna sit back and watch it happen. | 你只能袖手旁观 看着一切发生 |
[33:53] | Don’t be so sure, whore. | 别说得那么肯定 淫妇 |
[34:28] | But I… I don’t understand. | 但我 我不明白 |
[34:32] | How are we supposed to get to paradise now? | 现在我们该怎么去天堂 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:38] | Pretty sure you’re headed in a different direction. | 天堂你们肯定是去不成了 |
[34:44] | Gotcha. | 没事了 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:59] | Dean, how did you do that? | 迪恩 你怎么办到的 |
[35:02] | What? | 什么 |
[35:03] | Kill her. | 杀掉她 |
[35:04] | Long run of luck held out, I guess. | 人品爆发了吧 我猜 |
[35:07] | Last I checked, she could only be ganked | 据我所知 她只会被 |
[35:09] | by a servant of heaven. | 天主之仆所伤 |
[35:10] | Well, what do you want me to tell you? | 你想听我说什么 |
[35:12] | I saw a shot. I went for it. | 我只是把握住机会而已 |
[35:17] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[35:18] | Watch your head, now. | 小心头 |
[35:22] | Are you gonna do something stupid? | 你是要做什么蠢事么 |
[35:24] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[35:24] | Like Michael stupid. | 比如米迦勒版迪恩那种 |
[35:27] | Come on, Sam. Give me a break. | 行了吧萨姆 饶了我吧 |
[35:39] | How’s the head? | 你头怎么样了 |
[35:40] | I’m seeing double. | 我看东西双影了 |
[35:42] | But that may be the painkillers. | 也许是止疼药的作用 |
[35:44] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:46] | No. | 不 |
[35:59] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[36:01] | I’m just gonna grab some clean bandages out of the trunk.Relax. | 去车里找些干净的绷带 别紧张 |
[36:11] | OK over there. How was that… | 好了 怎么样 |
[36:18] | Damn it! Dean! | 该死的 迪恩 |
[37:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:16] | Hi, Lisa. | 嗨 莉莎 |
[37:20] | I didn’t have your number, uh, so… | 我没有你的电话号码 所以 |
[37:22] | No. No, it’s okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[37:24] | I’m — I’m…Just surprised. | 我 我只是很惊讶 |
[37:29] | How’s Ben? | 本怎么样 |
[37:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:33] | Good. He’s at baseball. | 很好 他打棒球去了 |
[37:35] | That’s, uh… | 真是 |
[37:36] | You moved. | 你搬家了 |
[37:37] | It’s a…nice house. | 这 房子不错 |
[37:41] | Dean, you didn’t come all the way here | 迪恩 你跑这么远过来 |
[37:42] | to talk about real estate. | 不是要说房子什么的吧 |
[37:45] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:50] | No, not really. | 不 不太好 |
[37:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:00] | Look, I have no illusions, okay? | 听着 我没出现幻觉 |
[38:03] | I know the life that I live, | 我知道我的生活是如何的 |
[38:06] | I know how that’s gonna end for me. | 也知道一切将怎样结束 |
[38:09] | Whatever. I’m okay with that. | 不管怎样 我都无所谓了 |
[38:12] | But I wanted you to know… | 但我想让你知道 |
[38:15] | …That when I do picture myself happy… | 我脑中浮现的最快乐的时光 |
[38:21] | …It’s with you. | 是和你 |
[38:24] | and the kid. | 还有孩子在一起 |
[38:32] | I mean, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不用说 |
[38:33] | No, I… I mean, I know. I know. | 不 我是说 我知道我不用说什么 |
[38:37] | I want to. | 可我想和你聊 |
[38:41] | Come inside. Let me get you a beer. | 进来吧 来喝一杯 |
[38:43] | I wish I could. | 我也想 |
[38:51] | Take care of yourself, lisa. | 自己保重 莉莎 |
[38:53] | No. No, wait, wait. | 别 等等 |
[38:55] | You can’t just drop a bombshell like that and then leave. | 你不能突然来了吓我一通又马上走 |
[38:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:03] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[39:05] | Yeah, you do. You do. | 不 你有 你有的 |
[39:07] | You can come inside and let me get you a beer. We can talk. | 你可以进来让我倒杯酒给你 咱们聊聊 |
[39:09] | Lisa, wait a minute. | 莉莎 等等 |
[39:14] | Things are about to get really bad. | 情况真的会很糟 |
[39:16] | Like how? | 举个例子呢 |
[39:20] | – Like your kind of bad? – Worse. | -像你这样子吗 -更糟 |
[39:22] | Next few days, the crap you’re gonna see on your tv, | 接下来的几天 你会从电视上看到的一些 |
[39:24] | it’ s gonna be downright trippy. | 相当诡异的东西 |
[39:25] | Scary. | 很可怕 |
[39:27] | But I don’t want you to worry, | 但我不想让你担心 |
[39:28] | because I’m making arrangements for you and ben. | 因为我会安顿好你和本 |
[39:31] | Arrangements? | 安顿 |
[39:32] | Whatever happens, you’re gonna be okay. | 不管发生什么 你们都不会有事 |
[39:34] | What do you mean? What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 你说什么呢 |
[39:35] | The people that I’m gonna see next, | 我要去见的人 |
[39:36] | they’re not gonna get anything from me | 除非他们同意我开出的一些条件 |
[39:37] | without agreeing to a few conditions. | 否则别想从我这捞到什么 |
[39:40] | Just…Just come inside. Please. | 进来说吧 求你 |
[39:43] | And whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t do it. | 不管你打算干什么 别去 |
[39:47] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[39:49] | Just stay an hour. | 只是陪我一个小时 |
[39:51] | At least say bye to Ben. | 至少要和本说再见 |
[39:58] | Ah, it’s better if I don’t. | 还是不说的好 |
[40:17] | Bye, Lisa. | 再见 莉莎 |