时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was on the fast track once. | 我曾经功成名就 |
[00:06] | Employee of the month every month — forever. | 一直都是每月最佳员工 |
[00:08] | And then they assigned me you. | 然后他们让我解决你们的问题 |
[00:10] | I can’t close the deal | 我竟然不能解决 |
[00:11] | on a couple of pathetic, flannel-wearing maggots? | 几个穿着法兰绒的可怜虫 |
[00:14] | Everybody’s laughing at me. | 大家都嘲笑我 |
[00:16] | We’re John Winchester’s sons. | 我们是约翰·温彻斯特的儿子 |
[00:18] | I’ve got brothers? | 我还有哥哥 |
[00:19] | Adam doesn’t have to be cursed. | 亚当不该受这诅咒 |
[00:20] | He’s a Winchester. He’s already cursed. | 他是温彻斯特家的人 他已经被诅咒了 |
[00:23] | You’re not Adam. You’ve never been Adam. | 你不是亚当 一直就不是 |
[00:27] | You’re a ghoul. | 你是食尸鬼 |
[00:29] | You can’t kill the devil, and you’re losing faith | 你杀不死路西法 你在逐渐失去对自己 |
[00:32] | in yourself, your brother. | 和你弟弟的信心 |
[00:34] | God was your last hope. | 上帝是你最后的希望 |
[00:36] | Are you gonna do something stupid? | 你不是要去做蠢事吧 |
[00:38] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[00:38] | Like Michael stupid. | 比如米迦勒版迪恩 |
[00:40] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t do it. | 不管你打算干什么 别去 |
[00:42] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[00:58] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[00:59] | Pink-slipped? | 被炒鱿鱼了 |
[01:02] | That obvious, huh? | 那么明显哈 |
[01:04] | Takes one to know one. | 同病相怜 |
[01:08] | “Outsourcing.” | 外包惹的祸 |
[01:11] | What was your crime against humanity? | 你犯了何种反人类罪行 |
[01:17] | Deal of the millennium. | 千年项目 |
[01:19] | Couldn’t even get the one simple “Yes” I needed. | 最最简单的一个同意都要不到 |
[01:23] | Got to nail that bottom line, right? | 最低盈利要求总得达到 是吧 |
[01:25] | Hear that. | 了解 |
[01:27] | All they care about upstairs, ain’t it? | 上面那些人唯一关心的就是 |
[01:29] | Results, results, results. | 结果 结果 结果 |
[01:31] | They don’t know. | 他们不了解 |
[01:33] | They’re not down on the ground, in the mud, | 他们从不下到底层 到这滩烂泥里 |
[01:35] | nose to nose with all you pig-filthy humans. | 跟你们这些猪一样肮脏的人类打交道 |
[01:37] | Am I right? | 我说得不对吗 |
[01:38] | Absolutely — filthy what? | 太对了 肮脏的什么 |
[01:39] | I mean, whatever happened to personal loyalty? | 我说 他们的义气都哪儿去了 |
[01:43] | How long have I worked for these guys? | 我为他们工作多久了 |
[01:44] | Five millennia? Six? | 五千年 六千年 |
[01:47] | Seems like it, don’t it? | 感觉确实那么久 |
[01:48] | Damn straight, it does. | 说得对 就是这样 |
[01:51] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[01:54] | Zach. | 撒迦 |
[01:56] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[01:58] | What are you gonn do next, Stuart? | 你下一步想怎么办 斯图尔特 |
[02:00] | Hell, I don’t know. | 还没想好 |
[02:02] | Maybe something to do with the Internet. | 或许做些与网略有关的工作 |
[02:04] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[02:10] | Whoa. Earthquake? | 地震了 |
[02:11] | No. | 不是 |
[02:14] | My boss. | 是我老板 |
[02:29] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[02:31] | Get it over with. | 给我个了断 |
[02:33] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[02:42] | Wait | 等等 |
[02:43] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | Yes! Anything. Of course. | 是的 任何事情 当然 |
[02:47] | Just — just put me back in. You won’t regret it. | 只要让我回去 我不会让你失望的 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | Back in business, boys! | 小子们 爷又上岗了 |
[04:43] | Sending someone a candygram? | 给别人寄糖呢吗 |
[04:52] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[04:54] | You’re gonna kill yourself, right? | 你要去自杀 是不是 |
[04:57] | It’s not too hard to figure out the stops on the farewell tour. | 告别之旅的行程很容易猜得到 |
[05:00] | How’s Lisa doing, anyway? | 莉莎过得怎么样 |
[05:03] | I’m not gonna kill myself. | 我没想去自杀 |
[05:05] | No? | 是吗 |
[05:06] | So, Michael’s not about to make you his muppet? | 这么说米迦勒不会拿你当牵线木偶来使 |
[05:11] | What the hell, man? This is how it ends? | 你到底想怎样 就这样结束了吗 |
[05:13] | You just… Walk out? | 你就 甩手不干了 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[05:18] | How could you do that? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[05:20] | How could I? | 我怎么可以 |
[05:23] | All you’ve ever done is run away! | 一直都在逃避的是你 |
[05:25] | And I was wrong every single time I did. | 我错了 每一次的逃避都是错误的 |
[05:32] | Just… Please… | 求你了 |
[05:36] | Not now. | 先别放弃 |
[05:37] | Bobby is working on something. | 鲍比在研究对策 |
[05:39] | Oh, really? What? | 是吗 什么对策 |
[05:45] | You got nothing, and you know it. | 根本没有对策 你心里清楚 |
[05:51] | You know I have to stop you. | 你知道我一定要阻止你 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, you can try. | 好啊 你放马过来吧 |
[06:01] | But just remember, | 不过别忘了 |
[06:02] | you’re not all hopped up on demon blood this time. | 这次可没有恶魔血助你一臂之力了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:08] | But I brought help. | 可我带了帮手 |
[06:19] | Yeah, no, this is good, really. | 好 真好 太好了 |
[06:22] | Eight months of turned pages and screwed pooches, | 八个月来各种瞎忙活 一无所获 |
[06:25] | But tonight… tonight’s when the magic happens. | 可是今天 一夜之间就会发生奇迹 |
[06:28] | You ain’t helping. | 别捣乱 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, why don’t you let me get out of your hair, then? | 那你怎么还不让我滚蛋 |
[06:34] | What the hell happened to you? | 你犯什么病了 |
[06:36] | Reality happened. | 犯了认清现实的病 |
[06:37] | Nuclear’s the only option we have left. | 使用原子弹是唯一的办法 |
[06:39] | Michael can ice the devil, save a boatload of people. | 米迦勒能干掉路西法 救下很多人 |
[06:42] | But not all of them. | 但不是所有人 |
[06:43] | We got to think of something else. | 我们必须找其他办法 |
[06:47] | Yeah, well, that’s easy for you to say, | 你说着倒是容易 |
[06:49] | but if Lucifer burns this mother down | 如果路西法把地球毁了 |
[06:50] | and I could have done something about it, | 而我本可以改变这一切 |
[06:52] | guess what — that’s on me. | 猜猜怎么着 都是我的错 |
[06:54] | You can’t give up, son. | 你不能就此放弃 孩子 |
[07:00] | You’re not my father. | 你不是我父亲 |
[07:03] | And you ain’t in my shoes. | 更无法理解我的立场 |
[07:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:31] | That’s the round I mean to put through my skull. | 是我想用来射穿自己脑袋的子弹 |
[07:38] | Every morning, I look at it, | 每天早上 我都会看着它 |
[07:40] | and I think… | 我在想 |
[07:43] | “Maybe today’s the day I flip the lights out.” | 或许今天就该是我瞑目之日了 |
[07:47] | But I don’t do it. | 但我没有那么做 |
[07:49] | I never do it. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[07:51] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[07:53] | Because I promised you I wouldn’t give up! | 因为我答应过你们 我不会放弃 |
[08:07] | Cass, you okay? | 卡西 你还好吗 |
[08:09] | No. | 不好 |
[08:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | Something’s happening. | 有点不对劲 |
[08:16] | Where? | 哪里 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna get a beer. Do you mind? | 麻烦让让 我要拿瓶酒 |
[10:41] | Help. | 来帮忙 |
[10:43] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[10:51] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[10:55] | That’s our brother. | 我们的弟弟 |
[11:09] | Wait a minute. Your brother? Adam? | 等等 你们的弟弟 亚当 |
[11:13] | Cass, what the hell? | 卡西 怎么回事 |
[11:17] | Angels. | 天使干的 |
[11:18] | Angels? Why? | 天使 为什么 |
[11:21] | I know one thing for sure. | 我现在只确定一件事 |
[11:25] | We need to hide him now. | 就是我们得把他藏起来 |
[11:38] | – Where am I? – It’s okay. | -我在哪 -没事了 |
[11:40] | Just relax. You’re safe. | 放松点 你安全了 |
[11:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你们又是谁 |
[11:43] | You’re gonna find this a little — | 你可能会觉得有点 |
[11:45] | a lot crazy, but we’re actually your brothers. | 是非常疯狂 但事实上咱们是兄弟 |
[11:49] | It’s the truth. | 这是真的 |
[11:50] | John Winchester was our father, too. | 约翰·温彻斯特也是我们的父亲 |
[11:52] | See, I’m Sam. | 瞧 我是萨姆 |
[11:53] | Yeah, and I’m sure that’s Dean. | 嗯 那这位就是迪恩了 |
[11:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[11:59] | – How? – They warned me about you. | -怎么会 -他们让我警惕你们 |
[12:01] | – Who did? – The angels. | -谁说的 -天使 |
[12:06] | Now, where the hell is Zachariah?! | 撒迦利亚在哪儿 |
[12:11] | So, why don’t you just tell us everything? | 那么 和我们说说这整件事吧 |
[12:13] | Start from the beginning. | 从最开始说起 |
[12:19] | Well, I was dead and in heaven… | 我那时死了 然后去了天堂 |
[12:24] | …Except it — it, uh, kind of looked like my prom. | 只不过 那儿看起来像是我的舞会 |
[12:29] | And I was making out with this girl. | 我和一个女孩子打得火热 |
[12:31] | Her — her name was Kristin McGee. | 她叫作克莉丝汀·米基 |
[12:33] | Yeah, that sounds like heaven. | 的确 这听起来就像天堂 |
[12:35] | Did you get to third base? | 你上了三垒没 |
[12:37] | Just, uh…Just keep going. | 接 接着说 |
[12:42] | Well, these — these angels, they popped out of nowhere, | 这些天使 就凭空出现了 |
[12:44] | and they tell me that I-I’m chosen. | 然后告诉我 我是被选中的 |
[12:46] | For what? | 做什么 |
[12:48] | To save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[12:50] | How you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么救 |
[12:52] | Oh, me and some archangel are gonna kill the devil. | 我和什么大天使会杀死路西法 |
[12:55] | What archangel? | 哪个大天使 |
[12:56] | Michael. | 米迦勒 |
[12:58] | I’m his, uh, sword or vessel or something. | 我是他的利剑或皮囊 或者什么其他的 |
[13:01] | I don’t know | 我说不清 |
[13:02] | well, that’s insane. | 这怎么可能 |
[13:05] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[13:07] | How do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[13:09] | Maybe they’re moving on from you, Dean. | 或许他们放弃你了 迪恩 |
[13:12] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[13:14] | He’s John Winchester’s bloodline, | 他具有约翰·温彻斯特的血统 |
[13:16] | Sam’s brother. | 也是萨姆的兄弟 |
[13:18] | It’s not perfect, but it’s possible. | 或许不尽完美 但也不无可能 |
[13:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:21] | Why would they do this? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[13:22] | Maybe they’re desperate. | 或许他们绝望了 |
[13:24] | Maybe they’ve wrongly assumed | 或许他们高估了迪恩 |
[13:25] | Dean would be brave enough to withstand them. | 以为他勇敢到能经受住他们的压力 |
[13:28] | All right, you know what? Blow me, Cass. | 够了 卡西 来虐我啊 |
[13:29] | Look. No way. | 听着 这不可能 |
[13:31] | After everything that’s happened | 发生了这么多事之后 |
[13:33] | All that crap about destiny, | 还有那关于命运的鬼话 |
[13:34] | suddenly the angels have a plan “B”? | 突然间天使就有了B计划 |
[13:37] | Does that smell right to anybody? | 有谁会觉得这正常吗 |
[13:38] | You know, this has been a really moving family reunion, | 听着 家人重聚真令人感动 |
[13:41] | but, uh, I got a thing, so — | 不过 我还有事 就 |
[13:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. Sit down. | 什么 不 不 不 坐下 |
[13:46] | Just listen, okay? | 认真听着 好吗 |
[13:49] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:55] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:57] | Now, Adam… | 现在 亚当 |
[14:00] | the angels are lying to you. | 天使骗了你 |
[14:03] | They’re full of crap. | 他们满嘴跑火车 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 可惜我不这么想 |
[14:07] | Really? Why not? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[14:09] | Um, ’cause they’re angels. | 因为他们是天使啊 |
[14:12] | They tell you they were gonna roast half the planet? | 他们告诉你他们要烧毁半个星球了吗 |
[14:14] | They said the fight might get pretty hairy, | 他们说了这会是惊险的一战 |
[14:16] | But it is the devil, right? | 但对方是路西法 对吧 |
[14:17] | So, we got to stop him. | 所以我们必须制止他 |
[14:19] | Yeah, but there’s another way. | 的确 但是还有其他办法 |
[14:23] | Great. What is it? | 很好 是什么呢 |
[14:25] | Well, we’re working on the power of love. | 我们的目标是 用爱拯救地球 |
[14:27] | – How’s that going? – Not good. | -进展如何 -不太顺哦 |
[14:30] | look, Adam… | 听着 亚当 |
[14:31] | You don’t know me from a hole in the wall, I know, | 俗话说知人知面不知心 我明白 |
[14:35] | But I’m begging you. | 但我求你 |
[14:36] | Please, just trust me. | 拜托了 信任我吧 |
[14:39] | Give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[14:41] | Give me one good reason. | 凭什么 |
[14:46] | Because we’re blood. | 我们是血亲 |
[14:51] | You got no right to say that to me. | 你没资格跟我说这个 |
[14:53] | You’re still John’s boy. | 你依然是约翰的孩子 |
[14:55] | No, John Winchester was some guy | 不 约翰·温切斯特是个 |
[14:56] | who took me to a baseball game once a year. | 每年带我看一场棒球赛的家伙 |
[14:58] | I didn’t have a dad. | 我没有爸爸 |
[15:01] | So, we may be blood, but we are not family. | 我们可能是血亲 但我们不是家人 |
[15:04] | My mom is my family, | 我妈才是我家人 |
[15:06] | and if I do my job, I get to see her again. | 我好好尽我本分 就能再次见到她 |
[15:10] | So, no offense, but she’s the one I give a rat’s ass about, | 无意冒犯 但让我上心的人是她 |
[15:14] | not you. | 而不是你们 |
[15:20] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[15:22] | But if you have one good memory of dad, | 但要是老爸给过你快乐的回忆 |
[15:25] | just one. | 只有一次都好 |
[15:27] | Then you’ll give us a little more time. | 就给我们多一点点时间 |
[15:29] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:07] | Going somewhere? | 去哪呢 |
[16:12] | Out for a…Beer. | 出去弄点啤酒 |
[16:14] | Great. We got beer. Have a seat. | 很好 我们有啤酒 坐下吧 |
[16:17] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:19] | You know, you pitch this whole dewy-eyed bromance thing, | 你唱这么一出天真无邪的哥俩好的戏 |
[16:23] | but the truth is, I’m on lockdown, aren’t I? | 实际上是想盯紧我吧 |
[16:29] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[16:32] | …you may not believe it, | 你可能不信 |
[16:34] | but dad was trying to protect you, | 但老爸那样做是想保护你 |
[16:36] | keeping you from all this. | 为了不把你卷进来 |
[16:38] | Yeah, well, I guess the monster that ate me | 是啊 我想把我吞下去的那只怪物 |
[16:39] | didn’t get that memo. | 没接到这消息 |
[16:42] | You remember that? | 你都记得 |
[16:44] | Oh, yeah. | 那是啊 |
[16:47] | Still, trust me, | 还是那句 相信我 |
[16:48] | The one thing worse than seeing dad once a year | 比一年见一次老爸还糟糕的事情 |
[16:51] | was seeing him all year. | 就是天天见他 |
[16:53] | Do you know how full of crap you are? | 你还真是满嘴跑大车 |
[16:55] | -What? -Really. | – 什么 – 真的 |
[16:57] | You see, it was me, and it was my mom, that’s it. | 这个家只有我和我妈 仅此而已 |
[17:01] | She worked the graveyard shift at the hospital. | 她在医院上夜班 |
[17:03] | I cooked my own dinners. I put myself to bed. | 我自己做饭 自己睡觉 |
[17:06] | So, you can say whatever you want about our dad, | 关于我们的爸爸 你想怎么评论都行 |
[17:08] | but the truth is, I would have taken anything. | 但事实是 和爸爸相处是我梦寐以求的 |
[17:12] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[17:15] | Look, if we had known we had a brother — | 要是我们知道我们还有个兄弟 |
[17:17] | Well, you didn’t, so… | 可你们不知道 |
[17:18] | …we would have found you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[17:21] | Look, I can’t change the past. | 我无法改变过去 |
[17:24] | I wish I could. | 我希望我能 |
[17:26] | But from here on out — | 但从今以后 |
[17:28] | What? | 又怎样 |
[17:29] | We gonna hop in the family truckster? | 大家钻进车里 |
[17:31] | Pop on down to Wally world? | 然后一起到沃尔玛去血拼吗 |
[17:36] | Tell you one thing… | 我跟你说 |
[17:37] | attitude like that, | 这样的态度 |
[17:40] | you’d fit right in around here. | 实在是太适合这里了 |
[18:01] | Well, Cass, not for nothing, | 卡西 不是我说啊 |
[18:02] | but the last person who looked at me like that… | 不过上一个用这种小眼神儿看我的人 |
[18:05] | I got laid. | 我们嘿咻了 |
[18:07] | Uh, why don’t you, uh, go keep an eye on Adam? | 不如你去看着亚当吧 |
[18:16] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[18:17] | Well I mean, we got our hands full, Dean — | 我们都很忙 迪恩 |
[18:21] | a houseful of flight risks. | 满屋子人都时刻准备着 |
[18:23] | I’m not letting him do it. | 我不会让他那么做的 |
[18:24] | Who, Adam? No, I’m — I’m not, either. | 谁 亚当吗 我也不会 |
[18:27] | No, you’re not getting me. | 不 你不明白我的意思 |
[18:28] | Oh, no, no, I “Get” You perfectly. | 不不不 我完全了解 |
[18:31] | But I’m not letting you do it, either. | 但我也不会让你这么做的 |
[18:41] | That kid’s not taking a bullet for me. | 我不会让那孩子替我受罪的 |
[18:43] | -Dean -I’m serious. | – 迪恩 – 说真的 |
[18:45] | I mean, think about how many people | 想想看 有多少人 |
[18:46] | we’ve gotten killed, Sam. | 是被我们害死的 萨姆 |
[18:50] | Mom, dad… | 妈 爸 |
[18:53] | Jess, Jo, Ellen. | 杰丝 乔 埃伦 |
[18:57] | Should I keep going? | 还要继续数吗 |
[18:59] | It’s not like we pulled the trigger. | 并不是我们亲手杀了他们 |
[19:01] | We might as well have. | 我们也可能丢了小命的 |
[19:05] | I’m tired, man. | 我累了 兄弟 |
[19:09] | I’m tired of fighting who I’m supposed to be. | 我不想再和本性抗争了 |
[19:15] | Well, do you think maybe you could take a half a second | 麻烦你能不能消停个半秒钟 |
[19:17] | and stop trying to sacrifice yourself for a change? | 别再试着为改变现状而自我牺牲如何 |
[19:19] | Maybe we could actually stick together? | 说不定我们能一直在一起呢 |
[19:22] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[19:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:25] | Dean, seriously. | 迪恩 真的 |
[19:27] | Tell me. I-I want to know. | 告诉我吧 我想知道 |
[19:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:33] | I-I don’t believe. | 我 我无法相信 |
[19:35] | In what? | 不信什么 |
[19:41] | In you. | 不信你 |
[19:46] | I mean, I don’t… | 我不 |
[19:49] | I don’t know whether it’s gonna be demon blood | 我不知道他们是会用恶魔血引诱你 |
[19:53] | or some other demon chick or what, but… | 还是让另一个恶魔小妞勾引你 |
[19:59] | …I do know they’re gonna find a way to turn you. | 但我知道他们会设法让你魔化 |
[20:03] | So, you’re saying I’m not strong enough. | 你是说我不够坚强吗 |
[20:05] | You’re angry, you’re self-righteous. | 你易怒 自以为是 |
[20:10] | Lucifer’s gonna wear you to the prom, man. | 路西法会占有你的身体的 兄弟 |
[20:12] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题罢了 |
[20:13] | Don’t say that to me. | 别这么跟我说话 |
[20:16] | Not you… | 全天下人里 |
[20:17] | of all people. | 只有你不行 |
[20:21] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想 |
[20:25] | But it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[20:28] | And when Satan takes you over, | 等到撒旦控制了你的身体 |
[20:30] | there’s got to be somebody there to fight him, | 必须有人出来和它战斗 |
[20:32] | and it ain’t gonna be that kid. | 而那个孩子可做不到 |
[20:38] | So, it’s got to be me. | 所以 只有我来挺身而出 |
[21:00] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[21:06] | How’re you doing? | 你呢 |
[21:26] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:32] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:47] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[22:29] | Where’s Cass? | 卡西哪去了 |
[22:31] | Blown to O.Z. | 被传送到天边了[出自《绿野仙踪》] |
[22:33] | Look, I’ll get Dean. | 我去把迪恩找回来 |
[22:34] | He couldn’t have gone too far. | 他应该还没走太远 |
[22:35] | – Just watch Adam. – How? | -你在这看着亚当 -怎么看着 |
[22:38] | You may have noticed, he’s got a slight height advantage. | 你又不是不知道 他稍占点身高优势 |
[22:40] | Then cuff him to your chair. I don’t know. | 那就把他绑在你轮椅上 随便你 |
[22:42] | Just watch him. | 看住他就行 |
[23:04] | Your mom’s not coming, you know. | 你妈妈不会来了 |
[23:12] | This is the park | 就是这个公园吗 |
[23:13] | where your mom took you on her day off, right? | 你妈妈休息时常带你来玩 |
[23:17] | She’s not coming — not yet. | 她现在还不会来 |
[23:21] | But she will…soon. | 但她很快就会来 |
[23:26] | You’re Zachariah, right? | 你是撒迦利亚吧 |
[23:28] | I am. | 正是 |
[23:31] | You weren’t where you were supposed to be, kid. | 你现在的所在地可不对 孩子 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[23:35] | Can’t quite zero in on you, either. | 我们也无法找到你的确切位置 |
[23:37] | So, let me take a wild guess. | 我就大胆猜猜吧 |
[23:40] | You’re with Sam and Dean? | 你跟萨姆和迪恩在一起吧 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:47] | Didn’t we tell you about them? | 我们之前不也说过他们的事了吗 |
[23:50] | So, you know you can’t trust them, right? | 你也知道他们不可信 |
[23:52] | You know Sam and Dean Winchester are psychologically, | 要知道那对兄弟的关系不正常 |
[23:55] | irrationally, erotically codependent | 谁少了谁都要死要活 |
[23:59] | on each other, right? | 就差没乱伦了 |
[24:01] | I don’t know. | 我也搞不清楚 |
[24:03] | They said a few things about you. | 他们跟我讲了点你的事 |
[24:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:10] | Trust me, kid, when the heat gets hot, | 相信我 孩子 等到大难临头 |
[24:11] | they’re not gonna give a flying crap about you. | 他们才不会为你考虑 |
[24:14] | Hell, they’d rather save each other’s sweet bacon | 他们宁可给彼此弄点甜培根 |
[24:15] | than save the planet. | 都不会去拯救世界 |
[24:21] | They’re not your family. | 他们不是你的家人 |
[24:24] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:30] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[24:32] | you want to see your mom again or not? | 你还想再见到你妈妈吗 |
[24:41] | The end is nigh! | 末日就在眼前 |
[24:44] | The Apocalypse is upon us! | 天启已经降临 |
[24:47] | The angels talk to me, | 天使们跟我交流 |
[24:50] | and they asked me to talk to you! | 他们要我向你们传达这消息 |
[24:52] | – The Apocalypse — – Hey! | -天启 -喂 |
[24:55] | I’m Dean Winchester. Do you know who I am? | 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 认识吗 |
[24:58] | Dear God. | 老天啊 |
[24:59] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 看来你是认识了 |
[25:01] | Listen, I need you to pray to your angel buddies | 告诉你那帮天使朋友 |
[25:02] | and let them know that I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[25:05] | Our father, who art in heaven, | 吾父在上 |
[25:08] | hallowed be thy name. | 愿汝名被尊为圣 |
[25:09] | You pray too loud. | 你祷告太大声了 |
[25:15] | What, are you crazy?! | 你这是干什么 疯了吗 |
[25:16] | I rebelled for this?! | 我为了你而堕天 你就这么回报我吗?! |
[25:20] | So that you could surrender to them? | 事到如今 你才想到要向他们妥协?! |
[25:28] | Cass! Please! | 卡西 住手 |
[25:32] | I gave everything for you. | 我为你付出了一切 |
[25:34] | And this is what you give to me. | 到头来 我换来什么?! |
[25:56] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[25:59] | Just do it! | 快动手啊 |
[26:19] | Bobby, what do you mean, “Adam is gone”? | 鲍比 亚当不见了是啥意思 |
[26:22] | Should I say it in Spanish? | 难道我说的是鸟语吗 |
[26:24] | He’s gone how? | 他怎么会消失的 |
[26:27] | What the hell, Bobby?! | 你到底在搞什么 鲍比 |
[26:28] | Watch your tone, boy | 小子 和我说话小心点 |
[26:30] | He was right in front of me, | 他前一刻还在我面前 |
[26:31] | and he disappeared into thin air. | 后一秒就凭空消失了 |
[26:34] | Because the angels took him. | 因为天使带走了他 |
[26:37] | What the hell happened to him? | 他这又是怎么了 |
[26:39] | Me. | 是我打的 |
[26:44] | What do you mean, the angels took Adam? | 你说天使带走了亚当是什么意思 |
[26:47] | You branded his ribs, didn’t you? | 你不是在他的肋骨上刻了咒吗 |
[26:49] | Yes. Adam must have tipped them. | 是的 肯定是亚当提示了他们 |
[26:51] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么提示 -我也不知道 |
[26:54] | Maybe in a dream. | 可能是在梦里吧 |
[26:56] | Well, where would they have taken him? | 那他们会把他带去哪里 |
[27:09] | I see you and your brother share the same refined palate. | 看来你和你哥哥口味相同啊 |
[27:15] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[27:18] | we ready? | 咱们准备好了吗 |
[27:20] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[27:21] | What do you mean, for what? For Michael. | 什么意思 为了米迦勒 |
[27:25] | Right. | 对哦 |
[27:27] | About that… | 这件事 |
[27:29] | Look, this is never easy, but I’m afraid… | 我知道这绝不轻松 但是我恐怕 |
[27:32] | we’ve had to terminate your position at this time. | 你的职责到此就不得不告一段落了 |
[27:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:37] | Hey, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我 |
[27:38] | you’ve been a hell of a sport, really — good stuff. | 你辛苦出了很多力 真的 干得不错 |
[27:40] | But the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[27:41] | you’re not so much the “Chosen one” as you are… | 你更像是个湿漉漉的小诱饵 |
[27:46] | a clammy scrap of bait. | 而并非那个被选定的人 |
[27:48] | No, but what about the stuff that you said? | 但你以前的话又是怎么回事 |
[27:50] | I’m suposed to fight th devil. | 我应该和恶魔战斗 |
[27:51] | Mm, not so much. | 就你吗 省省吧 |
[27:53] | Hey, if it’s any consolation, | 这算是个安慰吧 |
[27:54] | You happen to be the illegitimate half brother | 那个我们想要的人 |
[27:56] | Of the guy we do care about. | 你正好是他的半个私生兄弟 |
[27:58] | That’s not bad, is it? | 这还算不错吧 |
[28:00] | So, you lied… | 这么说 是你骗我 |
[28:01] | About everything. | 你所说的一切都是在骗我 |
[28:03] | We didn’t lie. | 我们没有骗你 |
[28:04] | We just avoided certain truths to manipulate you. | 只是隐瞒了部分真相 以便操控你 |
[28:06] | Oh, you son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[28:07] | Hey, how do you think I feel? | 你以为我好受吗 |
[28:09] | I’m the one that’s got to put up | 我可是得忍受你 |
[28:10] | with that dumb, slack-jawed look on your face. | 那一脸的呆滞木讷相啊 |
[28:14] | Kid, we didn’t have a choice. | 孩子 我们没得选 |
[28:17] | The winchesters got one blind spot, | 温彻斯特家有个致命弱点 |
[28:19] | And it’s family. | 就是家人 |
[28:21] | See, Sam and Dean, they’re gonna put aside their differences, | 萨姆和迪恩得摒弃前嫌 |
[28:24] | And they’re gonna come get you, | 前来救你 |
[28:26] | And that is gonna put Dean right…Here — | 这样就会把迪恩引到这里 |
[28:30] | Right where I need him. | 如此一来 便正合我意 |
[28:33] | This is the night, kid! | 孩子 今夜是关键的一夜 |
[28:35] | Our night. | 是属于我们的夜晚 |
[28:37] | Michael’s seen it. | 米迦勒早就预见到了 |
[28:39] | The tumblers finally click into place, | 一切终于步上正轨 |
[28:41] | And it’s all because of you. | 这都归功于你 |
[28:43] | And me. But who’s keeping score? | 还有我 但是谁会管这个呢 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I’m not gonna let you do this. | 想得美 我不会让你得逞 |
[28:47] | Cool your jets, corky. Sit down. | 冷静点 软木头 坐下 |
[28:50] | We’re doing it together. | 我们一起做这件事 |
[28:51] | Plus, you still get your severance. | 你还是可以拿到离职金 |
[28:53] | You still get to see your mom, okay? | 你仍可以见到你妈妈 好吗 |
[28:56] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[29:00] | You know what? | 告诉你吧 |
[29:01] | I keep hearing this. | 我之前一直太客气了 |
[29:04] | But what I want to be hearing is this. | 看来老子得来点硬的才行 |
[29:09] | That’s better. | 这样才对 |
[29:18] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[29:25] | Word to the wise… | 友情提醒 |
[29:27] | Don’t piss off the nerd angels. | 惹怒天然呆天使的下场可不好受 |
[29:32] | So, how’s it going? | 现在什么情况 |
[29:36] | Adam’s gone. | 亚当不见了 |
[29:38] | The agels have him. | 天使带走了他 |
[29:39] | Where? | 带去哪儿了 |
[29:41] | The room where they took you. | 就是他们之前带你去的那间屋子 |
[29:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:44] | Cass did a recon. | 卡西去查过了 |
[29:46] | And? | 还有呢 |
[29:47] | And the place is crawling with mooks — | 那里满是天堂的走狗 |
[29:49] | pretty much a no-shot-in-hell, hail-mary kind of thing. | 满脸假仁假义 口蜜腹剑的天使混蛋 |
[29:52] | Ah, so the usual. | 还是老样子 |
[29:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[29:57] | For starters… | 首先 |
[29:58] | I’m bringing you with. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:02] | There are too many of them. | 他们数量太多 |
[30:04] | We can’t do it alone, | 单打独斗可不行 |
[30:05] | And, uh, you’re pretty much the only game in town. | 再说这镇上也只有你能行 |
[30:15] | Isn’t that a bad idea? | 你确定不会后悔吗 |
[30:17] | Cass and Bobby think so. | 卡西和鲍比不认同我 |
[30:19] | I’m not so sure. | 但我有我的想法 |
[30:22] | Well, they’re right. | 听他们的没错 |
[30:24] | Because either it’s a trap | 这要不是个圈套 |
[30:26] | To get me there, to make me say yes, | 把我引过去 好逼我就范 |
[30:27] | Or it’s not a trap I’m gonna say yes anyway. | 就算不是圈套 不管怎样 我都会答应他们 |
[30:31] | And I will. I’ll do it — fair warning. | 我肯定会 事先警告你 |
[30:35] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[30:38] | When push shoves, you’ll make the right call. | 到了关键时刻 你就会做出正确决定 |
[30:45] | You know, if tables were turned… | 要是换作是我 |
[30:48] | I’d let you rot in here. | 我会让你烂在这地下室里 |
[30:49] | Hell, I have let you rot in here. | 一点也没错 我做得出来 |
[30:54] | Yeah, well… | 这样啊 |
[30:56] | I guess I’m not that smart. | 可能我比较笨吧 |
[30:59] | I-I don’t get it. Sam, why are you doing this? | 我不懂 萨姆 你为什么这么做 |
[31:05] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:09] | …You’re still my Big Brother. | 你依然是我哥 |
[31:28] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[31:29] | Van Nuys, California. | 加州范奈司市 |
[31:31] | Where’s the beautiful room | 那个靓屋在哪儿 |
[31:32] | In there. | 就在这里 |
[31:34] | The beautiful room is in an abandoned muffler factory | 那间靓屋居然在加州范奈斯市的 |
[31:36] | In Van Nuys, California? | 一座废弃的消音器工厂 |
[31:37] | Where’d you think it was? | 那你觉得是在哪儿 |
[31:39] | I-I don’t know. Jupiter? | 不知道 木星? |
[31:40] | A blade of grass? Not van nuys. | 丁点儿家伙上? 反正不是范奈司市 |
[31:43] | Tell me again why you don’t just grab Adam | 我还是不懂 为什么你不能带着亚当 |
[31:46] | and shazam the hell out of there. | 直接瞬间转移离开那鬼地方 |
[31:47] | Because there are at least five angels in there. | 因为那里至少有5个天使 |
[31:49] | – So? You’re fast. – They’re faster. | -又怎样 你很快啊 -他们更快 |
[31:54] | I’ll clear them out. | 我会搞定他们 |
[31:56] | You two grab the boy. | 你俩去救那个男孩 |
[31:57] | This is our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[31:59] | Whoa, wait. You’re gonna take on five angels? | 慢着 你要对付5个天使吗 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:04] | Isn’t that suicide? | 这不是找死吗 |
[32:05] | Maybe it is. | 算是吧 |
[32:06] | But then I won’t have to watch you fail. | 总比看着你妥协来得强 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 不好意思 迪恩 |
[32:12] | I don’t have the same faith in you that Sam does. | 我可不像萨姆那样有信心 |
[32:20] | What the hell are you gonna do with that? | 你拿那个干什么 |
[33:46] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还等什么 |
[33:48] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[34:54] | Adam, hey. Hey. | 亚当 |
[34:56] | You came for me. | 你们为了我而来 |
[34:58] | You’re family. | 你是我们的家人 |
[34:59] | Dean, it’s a trap. | 迪恩 这是个陷阱 |
[35:01] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | Dean, please. Did you really think it would be that easy? | 得了 迪恩 你也太天真了吧 |
[35:06] | Did you? | 你说呢 |
[35:12] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[35:13] | You know what I’ve learned from this experience, Dean? | 你知道我吃那么多堑长了什么智吗 |
[35:17] | Patience. | 耐心可贵 |
[35:21] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[35:23] | Let him go, you son of a bitch. | 放了他 你这混蛋 |
[35:24] | I mean, I thought I was downsized for sure, | 我本以为自己肯定被抛弃了 |
[35:26] | and for us, a firing — pretty damn literal. | 用你们的话说 叫解雇 |
[35:31] | But I should have trusted the boss man. | 但我早该相信我的头儿 |
[35:33] | It’s all playing out like he said… | 一切都在他的意料之中 |
[35:36] | you, me, your hemorrhaging brothers. | 你 我 还有你那吐血的兄弟们 |
[35:45] | You’re finally ready, right? | 你终于准备好了吧 |
[35:51] | You know there’s no other choice. | 你没有其他选择 |
[35:53] | There’s never been a choice. | 从来就没有 |
[35:54] | Stop it. Stop it right now! | 放过他们 快住手 |
[35:57] | In exchange for what? | 用什么来交换呢 |
[36:01] | Damn it, Zachariah. | 该死的 撒迦利亚 |
[36:04] | Stop it, please. | 别伤害他们 求你了 |
[36:10] | I’ll do it. | 我答应 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[36:17] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 我答应 |
[36:20] | The answer is yes. | 我答应米迦勒 |
[36:22] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[36:24] | Do you hear me? | 你没听到吗 |
[36:26] | Call Michael down, you bastard! | 把米迦勒叫来 你这混蛋 |
[36:35] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你有没有骗我 |
[36:37] | Do I look like I’m lying? | 我看起来像骗人吗 |
[37:07] | He’s coming. | 他即将莅临 |
[37:16] | Of course, I have a few conditions. | 当然 我还有些条件 |
[37:21] | What? | 什么 |
[37:22] | A few people whose safety you have to guarantee | 在我答应之前 你要保证 |
[37:23] | before I say yes. | 这些人的安全 |
[37:26] | Sure, fine. Make a list. | 当然可以 哪些人 你说 |
[37:27] | But most of all… | 但是首先 |
[37:30] | …Michael can’t have me until he disintegrates you. | 除非米迦勒灭了你 不然他休想占有我 |
[37:35] | What did you say? | 你什么意思 |
[37:35] | I said… | 我是说 |
[37:38] | before Michael gets one piece of this sweet ass… | 米迦勒要想得到我这身臭皮囊 |
[37:42] | he has to turn you into a piece of charcoal. | 他得先把你化为灰烬 |
[37:47] | You really think Michael’s gonna go for that? | 你真以为米迦勒会那样做吗 |
[37:49] | Who’s more important to him now? | 现在孰轻孰重 他还不知道吗 |
[37:51] | You… | 是你 |
[37:53] | or me? | 还是我 |
[37:55] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[37:57] | You are nothing but a maggot inside a worm’s ass. | 你只不过是个小角色 不值一提 |
[38:01] | Do you know who I am… | 是我把你交给米迦勒 |
[38:02] | after I deliver you to Michael? | 我对他而言意义重大 |
[38:04] | Expendable. | 还不是炮灰一个 |
[38:06] | Michael’s not gonna kill me. | 米迦勒不可能杀我 |
[38:08] | Maybe not. | 他可能不会 |
[38:10] | But I am. | 但我会 |
[38:34] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. | -你自己能走吗 -能 |
[38:35] | Okay, come on. | 好的 快走 |
[38:44] | Come on, move it! | 快点 出来 |
[38:47] | No! | 不 |
[38:48] | Dean! Help! | 迪恩 救命 |
[38:52] | Could anyone help me? | 谁来救救我 |
[38:55] | Dean, help! | 迪恩 救我出去 |
[38:57] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:59] | Hold on I’ll get you out. | 坚持住 我会救你出来 |
[39:03] | Please Hold on. | 挺住 |
[39:05] | Adam, can you hear me? | 亚当 听见了吗 |
[39:14] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[39:40] | You think Adam’s okay? | 亚当没事吧 |
[39:43] | Doubt it. | 拿不准 |
[39:45] | Cass either. | 也不知道卡西怎么样了 |
[39:46] | But we’ll get ’em. | 但是我们会找到他们 |
[39:52] | So? | 然后呢 |
[39:56] | “So” what? | 然后怎么样 |
[39:58] | I saw your eyes. | 我看到你的眼神 |
[40:00] | You were totally rockin’ the yes back there. | 刚刚在那儿 你是真想答应 |
[40:04] | So, what changed your mind? | 你为什么改变主意 |
[40:09] | Honestly? | 想听真话吗 |
[40:12] | The damndest thing. | 还不是这一堆破事儿 |
[40:16] | I mean, the world’s ending, | 世界末日来临 |
[40:18] | The walls are coming down on us, | 我们被压得不堪重负 |
[40:21] | and I look over to you and all I can think about is | 回想起来 我脑海里唯一的想法就是 |
[40:24] | “This stupid son of a bitch brought me here.” | 还不是某个蠢材把我拖下水 |
[40:29] | I just didn’t want to let you down. | 但是我不想让你失望 |
[40:35] | You didn’t. | 你没有让我失望 |
[40:37] | You almost did. | 就差一点 |
[40:39] | But you didn’t. | 幸好你悬崖勒马 |
[40:43] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[40:44] | No, man. No, you don’t. | 不 老哥 不用 |
[40:45] | Just…let me say this. | 让我说完 |
[40:50] | I don’t know if it’s being a big brother or what, | 不知道弟控是不是都这样 |
[40:52] | but, to me, | 但对我而言 |
[40:54] | You’ve always been this snot-nosed kid | 你一直是个流鼻涕的小孩 |
[40:57] | that I’ve had to keep on the straight and narrow. | 需要我管东管西 |
[41:01] | I think we both know that that’s not you anymore. | 但是现在我们都知道你已经长大了 |
[41:09] | I mean, hell, if you’re grown-up enough to find faith in me… | 该死 你是长大了 懂得信任我 |
[41:13] | the least I can do is return the favor. | 至少我应该投桃报李吧 |
[41:22] | So, screw destiny right in the face. | 所以 去他妈的命运使然 |
[41:25] | I say we take the fight to them, do it our way. | 我们用我们的方式 和他们斗争 |
[41:33] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |