时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You think Adam’s okay? | 亚当没事吧 |
[00:05] | No! | 不 |
[00:07] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:08] | Doubt it. | 拿不准 |
[00:11] | Cass either. | 也不知道卡西怎么样了 |
[00:18] | The cage you sprung lucifer from … | 那个关路西法的牢笼 |
[00:20] | You can shove his ass back in. | 你们可以再把他扔回去 |
[00:22] | Key to the cage … four rings from the horsemen. | 想要打开牢笼 天启四骑士手上的戒指 |
[00:24] | Well, we got War’s. We nicked Famine’s. | 我们拿到了战争的 还拿到了饥荒的 |
[00:27] | That’s two rings down. | 我们有2个戒指了 |
[00:29] | Collect all four. | 凑齐4枚戒指 |
[00:30] | I can give you pestilence. | 我能帮你们抓住瘟疫骑士 |
[00:31] | Do you want the horsemen rings or not? | 你们到底要不要天启四骑士的戒指了 |
[00:33] | What are we dealing with? Do you know? | 我们面对的是什么 你知道吗 |
[00:34] | Croatoan. Virus of plague and pestilence. | 恶魔病毒 瘟疫和灾祸的病毒 |
[00:37] | More like demonic germ warfare. | 更像是恶魔细菌战争 |
[00:38] | They want our vaccine. | 他们想要我们的疫苗 |
[00:40] | They need our vaccine. | 需要我们的疫苗 |
[00:42] | It’s called “Demand,” People. | 这被称为”急需品” 同志们 |
[00:44] | Now, supply! | 现在就开始供应 |
[00:45] | Sir, great news. | 阁下 好消息 |
[00:47] | The vaccine trials … the results have been… | 疫苗的试验结果 |
[00:50] | …Really quite grotesque. | 绝对足够荒唐 |
[00:52] | I think you’ll be pleased. | 我想你会高兴的 |
[00:54] | Oh, hello, Death. | 你好啊 死亡骑士 |
[00:58] | You make a wish. | 你许一个愿吧 |
[00:59] | I can give you anything you want, mate … | 我可以满足你 |
[01:00] | Up to and including death’s coordinates. | 当然也包括死亡骑士的位置 |
[01:03] | All I need is… | 我只是想要 |
[01:05] | My soul. | 我的灵魂 |
[01:06] | Say we can open the cage. | 如果我们能打开牢笼 |
[01:09] | But then what? | 但然后又能如何 |
[01:10] | What if you guys lead the devil to the edge | 如果你们引诱路西法到牢笼前 |
[01:12] | And I jump in? | 然后我跳进去呢 |
[01:21] | Dr. Green, how was your trip? | 格林医生 旅行愉快吗 |
[01:23] | Oh, very productive. | 收获颇丰 |
[01:28] | And how are we tonight, Celeste, my favorite patient? | 我最喜爱的病人莎莉丝特 今晚感觉如何 |
[01:31] | The nurse says you can’t sleep. | 护士说你睡不着 |
[01:34] | Oh, I just feel worse and worse. | 我越来越难受 |
[01:37] | Well, that’s because you’re suffering from a combination | 那是因为你现在患的是 |
[01:41] | of the common cold… | 感冒 |
[01:42] | Dengue fever… | 登革热 |
[01:44] | And a nasty, nasty case of Japanese encephalitis. | 还有严重的日本脑炎 |
[01:47] | What are you… | 你说什么 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry. I … | 不好意思 我… |
[01:52] | Oh, you heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[01:58] | Oh, and look at that. | 看呐 |
[02:00] | You never had chicken pox as a child. | 你小时候没得过水痘 |
[02:02] | Oh, this is gonna be fascinating. | 真是太妙了 |
[02:06] | But I … h-how could I… | 可是… 我怎么可能 |
[02:09] | Have all those diseases at once. | 一下患上这么多病 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s a proprietary blend. | 这是我用有盖培养皿 |
[02:14] | I mix it up in a petri dish … | 调配的专利混合制剂 |
[02:16] | The petri dish being… You. | 你 就是我的培养皿 |
[02:21] | Try relax. It’ll be all right. | 休息下 会好起来的 |
[02:24] | Are you… Gonna c-cure me? | 你会… 治好我吗 |
[02:27] | No. | 不会 |
[02:28] | You’re going to die. | 你就要死了 |
[02:31] | 4 3 In four, three… | |
[02:33] | 2 Two… | |
[02:37] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[02:49] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你犯的什么病 |
[02:51] | – Dean … – Don’t “Dean” Me. | -迪恩 -少给我来这套 |
[02:52] | I mean, you … you have had some stupid ideas in the past, | 我说你 以前也没少犯傻 |
[02:55] | But this … d-did you know about this? | 可是这次 这事你知道吗 |
[02:57] | – What? – About Sam’s genius plan | -知道什么 -萨姆的天才计划 |
[02:59] | to say yes to the devil. | 要同意路西法附身 |
[03:05] | Well, thanks for the heads up! | 多谢提醒啊 |
[03:06] | Hey, this ain’t about me. | 嘿 别冲我来啊 |
[03:07] | You can’t do this. | 不许这么做 |
[03:08] | That’s the consensus. | 你和鲍比都这么说 |
[03:10] | All right. Awesome. Then, end of discussion. | 是嘛 真棒 讨论结束 |
[03:13] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[03:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:18] | – Dean? – Cass? | -迪恩 -卡西 |
[03:20] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[03:24] | We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man? | 我们都以为你死了 伙计你在哪儿呢 |
[03:26] | A hospital. | 在医院 |
[03:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:28] | No. | 不好 |
[03:31] | You want to elaborate? | 可以说详细点儿吗 |
[03:33] | I just woke up here. | 我刚刚在这里醒过来 |
[03:35] | The doctors were fairly surprised. | 医生们很惊讶 |
[03:38] | They thought I was brain-dead. | 他们以为我脑死亡了 |
[03:40] | S-so, a hospital? | 你住院了 |
[03:42] | Apparently, after Van Nuys, | 显然 范奈司那天之后 |
[03:45] | I suddenly appeared, bloody and unconscious, | 我突然出现在德拉克洛瓦一艘捕虾船上 |
[03:48] | on a shrimping boat off Delacroix. | 浑身是血 不省人事 |
[03:51] | I’m told it upset the sailors. | 据说水手们很惊慌 |
[03:53] | Uh, well, I got to tell you, man … | 我得说 伙计 |
[03:55] | You’re just in time. | 你回来得正是时候 |
[03:56] | We figured out a way to pop Satan’s box. | 我们找到收拾路西法的办法了 |
[03:59] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[04:00] | It’s a long story, but, look … | 说来话长 不过呢 |
[04:01] | We’re going after Pestilence now. | 我们正在追杀瘟疫骑士 |
[04:03] | So if you want to zap over here… | 所以如果你想瞬移过来… |
[04:05] | I can’t “zap” anywhere. | 我现在不能瞬移 |
[04:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:09] | You could say my batteries are … are drained. | 你可以理解成 我的电力枯竭了 |
[04:12] | What do you mean? You’re out of angel mojo? | 什么意思 你失去天使超能力了 |
[04:13] | I’m saying that I am thirsty and my head aches. | 我很口渴 我的头也很痛 |
[04:16] | I have a bug bite | 我还被虫子咬了 |
[04:18] | that itches no matter how much I scratch it, | 不管我怎么挠还是很痒 |
[04:19] | And I’m saying that I’m just incredibly… | 我的意思就是 我现在像极了… |
[04:23] | Human. | 人类 |
[04:28] | Sorry. | 真不幸 |
[04:29] | Well, my point is — I can’t go anywhere without money | 重点是 没有钱坐飞机的话 |
[04:32] | for…an airplane ride. | 我就哪儿也去不了 |
[04:35] | And food. | 我也没钱买吃的 |
[04:37] | And more pain medication, ideally. | 理论上说我也没钱付止痛药的费用 |
[04:39] | All right. | 这样 |
[04:40] | Well, look, no worries. | 你不用担心 |
[04:41] | Uh, Bobby’s here. He’ll wire you the cash. | 有鲍比在 他会给你汇钱 |
[04:44] | – Dean, wait. – I will? | -迪恩 等等 -不是吧 |
[04:46] | You said “No” to Michael. | 你没有答应米迦勒 |
[04:49] | I owe you an apology. | 我为我的误解道歉 |
[04:50] | Cass… | 卡西 |
[04:51] | I-it’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:53] | You are not the burnt and broken shell of a man | 你并不是我想的那种 |
[04:55] | that I believed you to be. | 脑筋不清而且容易屈服的人 |
[04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | I appreciate that. | 感激至极 |
[05:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[05:12] | be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:22] | So this is Dr. Evil’s lair, huh? | 这就是邪恶医生的老窝吗 |
[05:32] | It’s kind of more depressing than evil. | 这可比”邪恶”还让人压抑 |
[05:34] | It’s like a four-color brochure for dying young. | 这是在叫你珍惜青春 珍爱生命 |
[05:37] | Of course, to Pestilence, | 对瘟疫骑士而言 |
[05:38] | it’s probably dollywood in there. | 这里就是他的世外桃源 |
[05:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:41] | A whole building full of people. | 整楼都是人 |
[05:43] | We don’t know who’s human, | 我们不知道哪个是人类 |
[05:45] | who’s demon, and who’s Pestilence. | 哪个是恶魔 哪个又是瘟疫骑士 |
[05:50] | So what do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[05:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[06:04] | Hey. Hi. Uh, I’m looking for my nana. | 你好 我在找我的祖母 |
[06:06] | Uh, her name is Eunice Kennedy. | 她叫尤妮斯·肯尼迪 |
[06:08] | Go around front and see the nurse. | 去前台问问护士 |
[06:11] | You mind just helping me out, sir? | 先生你能帮帮我吗 |
[06:13] | Uh, she’s about, uh, about that small | 她大概 这么小 |
[06:16] | and gray hair, wears diapers. | 头发灰白 穿着尿布 |
[06:27] | Eunice Kennedy? | 尤妮斯·肯尼迪 |
[06:28] | That’s the beauty about improv, Sammy. | 小萨姆 即兴发挥而已 |
[06:31] | You never know what’s gonna come out of your mouth. | 你永远想不到你嘴里会蹦出什么来 |
[06:43] | So, what are — | 我们到底… |
[06:45] | What are we even looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[06:47] | Well, he’s Pestilence, | 他号称瘟疫骑士 |
[06:48] | so he probably looks sick. | 所以可能看起来病歪歪的 |
[06:50] | Everybody looks sick. | 这里每个人都病歪歪的 |
[07:18] | Oh, now we’re talking. | 靠点谱儿了 |
[07:26] | Dr. Green, how was your trip? | 格林医生 旅行愉快吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, very productive. | 收获颇丰 |
[07:33] | And how are we tonight, Celeste, | 我最喜爱的病人莎莉丝特 |
[07:35] | my favorite patient? | 今晚感觉如何 |
[08:02] | Sir… | 先生 |
[08:05] | …the Winchesters are here. | 温彻斯特兄弟来了 |
[08:08] | We should go. | 我们还是撤吧 |
[08:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:15] | They have a track record with horsemen. | 他们之前打败过天启骑士 |
[08:19] | You mean my brothers. | 你是指我的兄弟 |
[08:22] | What they did to my brothers. | 他们对我兄弟干的那些好事 |
[08:25] | No. | 我们不走 |
[08:28] | The only reasonable thing to do here is to… | 现在我们要做的就是 |
[08:31] | take it out of their healthy young asses. | 让他们尝尝被瘟疫折磨的滋味 |
[08:33] | We’re under strict orders | 我们要严守指令 |
[08:35] | not to kill the vessels. | 不能杀掉皮囊 |
[08:37] | Oh, if Satan wants them so bad, | 如果路西法那么想得到他们 |
[08:38] | he can glue them back together! | 他可以把他们的碎尸再拼回去 |
[08:51] | Come. Come. | 过来 过来 |
[09:10] | Now then. | 好了 |
[09:12] | Page me if she’s dying. | 如果她有生命危险就呼叫我 |
[09:59] | Must be getting close. | 肯定离瘟疫骑士很近了 |
[10:01] | Do you think? | 是么 |
[10:03] | Yeah | 是的 |
[10:18] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[10:37] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生现在就接见你们 |
[10:42] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[10:48] | Come right in. | 请进 |
[11:02] | You boys don’t look well. | 你们两兄弟看起来不太好啊 |
[11:06] | It might be the, uh, scarlet fever. | 可能是得了猩红热 |
[11:09] | Or, uh, the meningitis. Oh! | 或者是脑膜炎 |
[11:14] | Or the syphilis. | 也有可能是梅毒 |
[11:20] | That’s not fun. | 那可不是闹着玩的 |
[11:26] | However you feel right now? | 不管你们现在感觉如何 |
[11:28] | It’s gonna get so very, very much worse. | 之后只会更加让人生不如死 |
[11:34] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[11:38] | Disease gets a bad rap, don’t you think? | 大家都不喜欢疾病 你们不觉得么 |
[11:41] | For being filthy. Chaotic. | 因为生病之后会肮脏污秽一塌糊涂 |
[11:44] | Uh, but, really, t-that just describes people who get sick. | 不过 这只是形容生病的人 |
[11:48] | Disease itself… | 而疾病本身 |
[11:50] | very…pure… | 非常的纯洁 |
[11:54] | Single-minded. | 诚实 |
[11:55] | Bacteria have one purpose — divide and conquer. | 病毒只有一个目的 分而治之 |
[12:03] | That’s why, in the end… | 所以 最终 |
[12:05] | it always wins. | 它总会是赢家 |
[12:11] | So, you’ve got to wonder | 你们可能会好奇 |
[12:13] | why God pours all his love | 为什么上帝要把他全部的爱 |
[12:15] | into something so messy… | 倾注在一些又肮脏 |
[12:18] | …and weak. | 又脆弱的东西身上 |
[12:22] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[12:25] | All I can do is show him he’s wrong, | 我能做的 就是证明他错了 |
[12:29] | One epidemic at a time. | 一次一个传染病 |
[12:32] | Now… | 现在嘛 |
[12:34] | on a scale of 1 to 10, | 如果用1到10来分等级 |
[12:35] | how’s your pain? | 你们的痛苦在第几级呀 |
[12:40] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[12:41] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[12:42] | I took a bus. Don’t worry, I — | 我坐公车来的 不用担心 我… |
[12:51] | Well, look at that. | 哎哟 看呀 |
[12:54] | An occupied vessel, but powerless. | 小天使占用的皮囊 却如此无能 |
[13:00] | Oh, that’s fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[13:04] | There’s not a speck of angel in you, is there? | 里面根本就没有天使了 对吧 |
[13:11] | Maybe just a speck. | 也许还有那么一点点 |
[13:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[13:24] | It’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[13:38] | Well, it’s nice to actually score a home run for once, ain’t it? | 偶尔来个全垒打感觉真不错 对吧 |
[13:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Last thing Pestilence said… | 瘟疫骑士最后说了一句 |
[13:50] | “it’s too late.” | “已经太晚了” |
[13:53] | He get specific? | 他有具体说是什么吗 |
[13:55] | No. | 没有 |
[13:56] | We’re just a little freaked out | 我们只是有些害怕 |
[13:57] | that he might have left a bomb somewhere. | 说不定他还留了一手 |
[13:59] | So please tell us you have actual good news. | 所以拜托告诉我们你有些好消息 |
[14:04] | Chicago’s about to be wiped off the map. | 芝加哥很快就会从地图上消失了 |
[14:07] | Storm of the millennium. | 史无前例的风暴 |
[14:09] | Sets off a daisy chain of natural disasters. | 引发了一连串的天灾 |
[14:12] | Three million people are gonna die. | 三百万人将因此送命 |
[14:17] | I don’t understand your definition of good news. | 我无法理解你对”好消息”的定义 |
[14:20] | Well… | 好吧… |
[14:22] | Death, the horseman — he’s gonna be there. | 死亡 天启四骑士之一 他一定会去那里 |
[14:27] | And if we can stop him before he kick-starts this storm, | 如果我们能在他引发风暴之前阻止他 |
[14:31] | Get his ring back — | 拿回他的戒指 |
[14:32] | Yeah, you make it sound so easy. | 真棒 你说的可真简单 |
[14:34] | Hell, I’m just trying to put a spin on it. | 该死 我只是试着扭转一下局势 |
[14:36] | Well… | 好吧… |
[14:39] | Bobby, h-how’d you put all this together, anyways? | 鲍比 你是怎么想出这些来的 |
[14:44] | I had, you know…help. | 我得到了一些帮助 |
[14:50] | Don’t be so modest. | 别那么谦虚 |
[14:52] | I barely helped at all. | 我基本没帮上什么忙 |
[14:58] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[15:00] | Pleasure, et cetera. | 真是幸会 |
[15:07] | Go ahead. Tell them. | 说啊 告诉他们 |
[15:10] | There’s no shame in it. | 你不用害羞啊 |
[15:12] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[15:14] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[15:20] | World’s gonna end. | 世界末日就要到了 |
[15:22] | Seems stupid | 这时候还把个小小的灵魂 |
[15:24] | to get all precious over one little…soul. | 看得那么重就得不偿失了 |
[15:26] | You sold your soul? | 你出卖了你的灵魂 |
[15:28] | Oh, more like pawned it. I fully intend to give it back. | 确切说是抵押 我绝对会物归原主的 |
[15:31] | Well, then give it back! | 那就还给他啊 |
[15:32] | – I will. – Now! | -我会的 -现在 |
[15:33] | – Did you kiss him? – Sam! | -你跟他接吻了吗 -萨姆 |
[15:34] | Just wondering. | 我想知道嘛 |
[15:40] | No! | 没有 |
[15:51] | Why’d you take a picture? | 你干嘛要拍下来 |
[15:54] | Why do you have to use tongue? | 你干吗要用舌头 |
[16:01] | All right. You know what? I’m sick of this. | 好了 我受够了 |
[16:03] | Give him his soul back now. | 现在就把他的灵魂还给他 |
[16:05] | – I’m sorry. I can’t. – Can’t or won’t? | -对不起 我不能 -不能还是不愿意 |
[16:08] | I won’t, all right? It’s insurance. | 我不愿意行了吧 这是个保险 |
[16:10] | – What are you talking about? – You kill demons. | -你什么意思 -你们猎杀恶魔 |
[16:13] | Gigantor over there has a temper issue about it. | 那边的大高个儿在这问题上脾气可不怎么好 |
[16:17] | But you won’t kill me… | 但是你们不会杀我… |
[16:19] | as long as I have that soul in the deposit box. | 只要我还拥有他的灵魂 |
[16:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[16:26] | I’ll return it. | 我会把它还给你的 |
[16:28] | After all this is over, and I can walk safely away. | 在这一切结束并且我安全离开这里之后 |
[16:30] | Do we all understand each other? | 我们达成共识了吗 |
[16:52] | Let me guess. We’re about to have a talk. | 让我猜猜 你是来找我谈心的 |
[17:00] | Look, Dean, um… | 听着 迪恩 |
[17:03] | For the record… | 话说在前头 |
[17:05] | I agree with you. About me. | 我同意你关于我的说法 |
[17:10] | You think I’m too weak to take on Lucifer. | 你认为我太弱 无法击败路西法 |
[17:14] | Well, so do I. | 其实我也这么认为 |
[17:18] | Believe me, I know exactly how screwed up I am. | 相信我 我知道自己多没用 |
[17:23] | You, Bobby, Cass… | 你 鲍比 卡西… |
[17:26] | I’m the least of any of you. | 我根本没法跟你们相比 |
[17:28] | – Oh, Sam… – No, it’s true. It is. | -萨姆 -不 这确实是真的 |
[17:30] | But… | 但是… |
[17:32] | I’m also all we got. | 这是我们唯一的方法了 |
[17:35] | If there was another way… | 如果还有另一个办法 |
[17:39] | …but I don’t think there is. | …可我觉得我们无路可走了 |
[17:40] | There’s just me. | 利用我是唯一的选择 |
[17:43] | So I don’t know what else to do. | 所以除了去尽我的本分 |
[17:46] | Except just try t-to do what’s got to be done. | 我真不知道我还能做什么 |
[17:52] | And… | 然后… |
[17:54] | Scene. | 卡 |
[17:59] | There’s something you need to see. | 你们看看这个 |
[18:08] | Niveus pharmaceuticals is rushing delivery | 妮维亚斯制药厂正迅速投放 |
[18:10] | of its new swine-flu vaccine | 新的猪流感疫苗 |
[18:12] | to “stem the tide of the unprecedented outbreak.” | 来”遏制这场空前的猪流感暴发” |
[18:17] | Uh, shipments leave Wednesday. | 货船会在星期三出发 |
[18:19] | Niveus pharmaceuticals. | 妮维亚斯制药厂 |
[18:21] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[18:26] | You two are lucky you have your looks. | 幸好你俩长的帅 |
[18:28] | Your demon lover, Brady? | 你的恶魔恋人 布莱迪 |
[18:32] | V.P. Of distribution, Niveus. | 妮维亚斯的营销副总裁 |
[18:36] | Ah, yes, that’s the sound of the abacus clacking? | 没错 听起来像是如意算盘打得噼啪响吧 |
[18:40] | We all caught up? | 都知道是什么情况了吧 |
[18:42] | So, Pestilence was spreading swine flu. | 就是说 是瘟疫骑士在散播猪流感 |
[18:44] | Yeah, but not just for giggles. | 是的 但可不是为了好玩 |
[18:45] | That was step one. Step two is the vaccine. | 这只是第一步 第二步是疫苗 |
[18:47] | – And you think — – I know. | -你认为… -我确定 |
[18:49] | I’ll stake my reputation — | 我用我的名声担保 |
[18:50] | That vaccine is chock-full of grade-a, | 那些疫苗装满了上等的 |
[18:53] | farm-fresh croatoan virus. | 新鲜出炉的恶魔病毒 |
[18:58] | Simultaneous, countrywide distribution. | 都会同时发往全国各地 |
[19:01] | It’s quite a plan. | 真是个”好”计划 |
[19:03] | They don’t get to be horsemen for nothing. | 他们能成为骑士可不是一点本事都没有 |
[19:06] | So, you boys better stock up on… | 所以 你们俩最好还是考虑得 |
[19:09] | well, everything. | 周全妥当些 |
[19:11] | This time next Thursday, | 下周四的这时候 |
[19:13] | we’ll all be living in zombieland. | 我们将生活在僵尸世界了 |
[20:06] | Watch where you’re walking, pal. | 伙计 走路长点眼睛 |
[20:53] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[20:55] | This is what they mean by “the 11th hour”, right? | 这就是他们所说的”最后关头” 对吗 |
[20:58] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[20:59] | Well, it’s the 11th hour, and I am useless. | 既然这是最后时刻 而我却是个废人 |
[21:06] | All I have is this. | 手里只有这把枪 |
[21:06] | What am I even supposed to do with it? | 我拿着它又能做什么呢 |
[21:08] | Point it and shoot. | 瞄准 然后射击 |
[21:11] | What I used to be — | 我曾经是 |
[21:13] | Are you really gonna bitch — to me? | 你真打算跟我发牢骚吗 |
[21:22] | Quit pining for the varsity years… | 别感伤于过去的光辉岁月了 |
[21:25] | and load the damn truck. | 赶紧把东西装上车 |
[21:35] | All right, well… | 行了 |
[21:37] | good luck stopping the whole zombie apocalypse. | 祝你们”阻止僵尸启示录行动”好运 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[21:42] | Good luck killing Death. | 祝你成功干掉死亡骑士 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[21:49] | Remember when we used to just… hunt wendigos? | 还记得曾经一起猎杀食人怪的日子吗 |
[21:53] | How simple things were? | 一切都那么的简单 |
[21:55] | Not really. | 也不尽然 |
[22:05] | …you might need this. | 这个你可能用得到 |
[22:07] | Keep it. Dean’s covered. | 你留着吧 迪恩有武器了 |
[22:12] | Death’s own. | 这东西是死亡骑士的 |
[22:13] | Kills, golly, demons and angels and reapers | 它能轻松干掉神 恶魔 天使和死神 |
[22:17] | and, rumor has it, the very thing itself. | 传说中的就是这东西 |
[22:23] | How did you get that? | 你从哪得到它的 |
[22:25] | Hello — king of the Crossroads. | 拜托 我可是十字路口交易恶魔的头头 |
[22:28] | So, shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[22:30] | Bobby, you just gonna sit there? | 鲍比 你就傻坐在那儿啊 |
[22:33] | No, I’m gonna riverdance. | 不 我打算跳跳大河之舞 |
[22:35] | I suppose if you want to impress the ladies. | 我看可以 好吓这两位美女一跳 |
[22:42] | Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. | 鲍比啊鲍比 |
[22:44] | Really wasted that crossroads deal. | 你可真的浪费了这交易 |
[22:47] | Fact — you get more if you phrase it properly. | 事实上 只要你好好利用 会获益更多 |
[22:51] | So, I took the liberty of adding | 所以 我为你考虑 |
[22:53] | a teeny little sub-a clause on your behalf. | 自作主张稍稍修改了交易条款 |
[23:01] | What can I say? | 我能咋说 |
[23:03] | I’m an altruist. | 我处处为他人着想 |
[23:07] | Just gonna sit there? | 真就打算一直坐着 |
[23:33] | A son of bitch. | 真他妈的 |
[23:35] | Yes, I know. Completely worth your soul. | 是啊 我知道 你这交易绝对值了 |
[23:37] | I’m a hell of a guy. | 我可是个好人 |
[23:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[23:44] | This is getting maudlin. | 这场景也太傲娇了 |
[23:46] | Can we go? | 能走了吗 |
[24:00] | “Yes” to Lucifer. | 同意做路西法的皮囊 |
[24:02] | Then jump in the hole. | 然后跟他同归于尽 |
[24:04] | It’s an interesting plan. | 这计划还真有意思 |
[24:07] | That’s a word for it. So? | 形容的真贴切 这么说 |
[24:09] | Go ahead and tell me it’s the worst plan you ever heard. | 别拐弯抹角 直说这是你听过最烂的计划吧 |
[24:12] | Of course. | 必须的 |
[24:13] | I am happy to say that if that’s what you want to hear. | 要你想听那个 我很乐意满足你 |
[24:16] | But it’s not what I think. | 但我不这么认为 |
[24:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:21] | You and Dean have a habit of exceeding my expectations. | 你和迪恩总是让我出乎意料 |
[24:25] | He resisted Michael. | 他拒绝米迦勒 |
[24:27] | Maybe you could resist Lucifer. | 也许你也可以拒绝路西法 |
[24:30] | But there are things that you would need to know. | 但有些事你要知道 |
[24:32] | Like? | 比如说 |
[24:33] | Michael has found another vessel. | 米迦勒找到了另一个皮囊 |
[24:36] | What? | 什么 |
[24:38] | It’s your brother Adam. | 是你弟弟 亚当 |
[24:40] | You must have considered it. | 你应该已经想到了 |
[24:41] | We were trying not to. | 我们一直想逃避这问题 |
[24:48] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[24:51] | if you say yes to Lucifer | 如果你答应了路西法 |
[24:53] | and then fail… | 但却未能成功实施计划 |
[24:56] | this fight will happen. | 这场大战就无可避免 |
[24:59] | And the collateral… | 这带来的后果 |
[25:01] | it’ll be immense. | 将会不堪设想 |
[25:07] | There’s also the demon blood. | 这还牵扯到恶魔血 |
[25:08] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说啥呢 |
[25:10] | To take in Lucifer, | 干掉路西法的前提是 |
[25:11] | it would be more than you’ve ever drunk. | 你需要喝比以前多得多的恶魔血 |
[25:14] | But…why? | 但是 为什么呢 |
[25:16] | It strengthens the vessel. | 它使皮囊变得更强大 |
[25:18] | Keeps it from exploding. | 可以防止皮囊爆炸 |
[25:19] | But the guy he’s in now — | 那他现在的皮囊 |
[25:20] | Is drinking gallons. | 已经喝得相当多了 |
[25:23] | And how is that not the worst plan you ever heard? | 你居然还说这不是史上最烂的计划 |
[25:38] | Yup, they’re loading up pot shots of croatoan in the trucks. | 他们正在往卡车上装一罐罐的恶魔病毒 |
[25:42] | Okay. First truck don’t leave for an hour. | 听着 第一辆车一小时内不会开走 |
[25:44] | We get in, we plant the c-4 every 25 feet, | 我们溜进去 每隔25英尺埋下C-4炸弹 |
[25:47] | Then we pull the fire alarm. | 最后敲响火险警报 |
[25:48] | That truck is leaving. | 那辆卡车要走了 |
[25:53] | Balls! | 操蛋 |
[25:54] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[26:17] | It’s the Winchesters. | 温彻斯特兄弟来了 |
[26:18] | Well, then, let’s bake them up a little treat. | 我们来给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[26:30] | – Help! – side door! | -救命 -走侧门 |
[26:33] | Get back! | 后退 |
[26:39] | Go. Come on. Go. | 出来 快点 快走 |
[27:24] | Help me! please! help! | 救救我 求求你们 救命 |
[27:27] | There’s still people here. | 这里面还有人 |
[27:28] | Sam, no! | 萨姆 别去 |
[27:31] | Wait here. | 在这儿等我 |
[27:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:49] | Hey, let’s stop for pizza. | 咱们停下来吃点披萨吧 |
[27:51] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[27:52] | Just heard it was good. That’s all. | 只是听说味道不错罢了 没别的 |
[27:55] | Up ahead. Big, ugly building. | 就在前面 又大又丑的房子 |
[27:58] | Ground zero. | 爆心投影点 |
[27:59] | Horseman’s stable, if you will. | 你也可以说是骑士的马棚 |
[28:01] | He’s in there. | 他在那里面 |
[28:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:04] | Have you met me? | 你才刚认识我吗 |
[28:05] | ’cause I know. | 我就是知道 |
[28:07] | Also, the block is squirming with reapers. | 还有 这街道聚集着大量的死神 |
[28:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[28:22] | Boy, is my face red. | 伙计 我脸红了吗 |
[28:25] | Death’s not in there. | 死亡骑士不在里面 |
[28:27] | You want to cut the cute | 别开玩笑了 |
[28:28] | and get to the part where you tell me where he is? | 赶紧告诉我他究竟在哪儿 |
[28:30] | Sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我也不知道 |
[28:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:35] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[28:37] | Signs pointed. I-I’m just as shocked as you. | 迹象表明他就在里面 现在我和你一样惊讶 |
[28:41] | Bobby sold his soul for this! | 鲍比为了这个出卖自己的灵魂 |
[28:43] | Relax. | 放松 |
[28:44] | All deals are soul back or store credit. | 所有交易要么返还灵魂要么先赊账 |
[28:46] | We’ll catch death in the next doomed city. | 我们会在下一座死亡之城找到死骑的 |
[28:48] | Millions, Crowley. | 克劳力 无数的人啊 |
[28:49] | Millions of people are about to die any minute. | 无数人都会随时死去 |
[28:52] | True. | 对 |
[28:52] | So I strongly suggest we get out of here. | 所以我强烈建议赶紧离开这儿 |
[29:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:14] | Go! go! | 快走 快走 |
[29:38] | So, what? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:40] | Call in a bomb threat? 1,000 bomb threats? | 难道报告说有炸弹吗 一千枚炸弹 |
[29:42] | I mean, how the hell am I supposed to get | 我该怎么让三百万芝加哥人 |
[29:43] | Three million people out of Chicago in the next 10 minutes? | 在十分钟之内全部撤离 |
[29:50] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[30:05] | What? I can’t hear you! | 什么 我听不见 |
[30:07] | I said I found him. | 我说我找到他了 |
[30:10] | Death — he’s in there. | 死亡骑士 他在里面 |
[30:21] | You coming or… | 你跟我一起… |
[30:27] | …not. | 去吗 |
[30:35] | Go! go! | 快走 快走 |
[30:38] | All clear. | 里面没人了 |
[30:40] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[30:54] | Actually, these things can be useful. | 看来这些东西还蛮有用的 |
[30:58] | Can we commit our act of domestic terrorism already? | 我们这已经可以被认定是国内恐怖事件了吧 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:00] | Thanks for returning that. | 感谢你将原物归还 |
[32:07] | Join me, Dean. | 一起吃吧 迪恩 |
[32:09] | The pizza’s delicious. | 披萨很好吃 |
[32:32] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[32:39] | Took you long enough to find me. | 找到我可花了你很长时间啊 |
[32:42] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我一直期待着能与你聊聊 |
[32:45] | I got to say — | 我得说 |
[32:47] | Mix feelings about that. | 我的感觉很复杂 |
[32:50] | S-so is this the part where… | 现在是不是到了 |
[32:54] | …where you kill me? | 我该死的时候 |
[33:03] | You have an inflated sense of your importance. | 你太高估自己重要性了 |
[33:07] | To a thing like me, a thing like you, well… | 我的地位和你的地位 |
[33:14] | Think how you’d feel if a bacterium sat at your table | 试想如果桌边有个细菌坐着 |
[33:18] | and started to get snarky. | 并且开始恶声恶气的说话 你会怎么想 |
[33:22] | This is one little planet in one tiny solar system | 这只是小小太阳系里的一颗小行星 |
[33:26] | In a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. | 银河系里的沧海一粟 |
[33:30] | I’m old, Dean. | 我老了 迪恩 |
[33:33] | Very old. | 非常老 |
[33:35] | So I invite you to contemplate | 我要你知道 |
[33:38] | How insignificant I find you. | 你对我来说有多么渺小 |
[33:43] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[34:13] | Good, isn’t it? | 很好吃 不是吗 |
[34:23] | Well, I got to ask. | 我想问 |
[34:26] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[34:28] | As old as god. | 和上帝一样大 |
[34:30] | Maybe older. | 可能更老些 |
[34:32] | Neither of us can remember anymore. | 我们俩都记不得了 |
[34:35] | Life, death, chicken, egg. | 生命 死亡 鸡肉 鸡蛋 |
[34:38] | Regardless — at the end, I’ll reap him, too. | 都毫无意义 最终他的生命也将被我终结 |
[34:43] | God? | 上帝 |
[34:45] | You’ll reap god? | 你要终结上帝的生命 |
[34:47] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[34:49] | God will die, too, Dean. | 上帝也会死的 迪恩 |
[34:58] | Well, this is way above my pay grade. | 这太超越我的想象了 |
[35:01] | Just a bit. | 高一点点而已 |
[35:04] | So, then why am I still breathing, | 为什么你不杀我 |
[35:07] | Sitting here with you? | 仍然让我坐在这儿 |
[35:10] | Uh… w-what do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[35:11] | The leash around my neck — off. | 解开我的束缚 |
[35:14] | Lucifer has me bound to him. | 路西法用一些肮脏的咒语 |
[35:17] | Some unseemly little spell. | 束缚着我 |
[35:20] | He has me where he wants, when he wants. | 他随心所欲的控制我 |
[35:24] | That’s why I couldn’t go to you. | 所以我没法去找你 |
[35:26] | I had to wait for you to catch up. | 只能等着你来找我 |
[35:31] | He made me his weapon. | 他把我变成了他的武器 |
[35:34] | Hurricanes, floods, raising the dead. | 飓风 洪水 高涨的死亡率 |
[35:37] | I’m more powerful than you can process, | 我远比你厉害得多 |
[35:39] | And I’m enslaved to a bratty child with a temper tantrum. | 但我却要受制于脾气暴戾又讨厌的小屁孩 |
[35:45] | And you think… | 那你认为 |
[35:47] | I can unbind you? | 我可以帮你么 |
[35:49] | There’s your ridiculous bravado again. | 你荒谬的想法真是层出不穷啊 |
[35:51] | Of course you can’t. | 当然不可能靠你 |
[35:52] | But you can help me | 但你可以帮我 |
[35:54] | Take the bullets out of Lucifer’s gun. | 帮我卸去路西法手中的王牌 |
[36:00] | I understand you want this. | 我知道你想要这个 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:08] | I’m inclined to give it to you. | 我很乐意把这个给你 |
[36:10] | To give it to me? | 给我 |
[36:11] | That’s what I said. | 没错 |
[36:15] | But what about… chicago? | 那芝加哥会如何呢 |
[36:22] | I suppose it can stay. | 我也可以手下留情 |
[36:25] | I like the pizza. | 我挺喜欢这披萨的 |
[36:34] | There are conditions. | 我有几个条件 |
[36:37] | Okay. Like? | 好的 比如呢 |
[36:40] | You have to do whatever it takes | 你必须不惜一切 |
[36:41] | To put lucifer in his cell. | 把路西法关回到牢笼去 |
[36:46] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[36:46] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[36:48] | That’s the plan. | 就是这么打算的 |
[36:49] | No. No plan. Not yet. | 不 还没有计划 |
[36:53] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[36:54] | He’s the one that can stop Lucifer. | 他可以阻止路西法 |
[36:56] | The only one. | 是唯一能阻止他的人 |
[37:00] | What, you think — | 什么 你是说 |
[37:00] | I know. | 我清楚得很 |
[37:03] | So, I need a promise. | 所以 我需要你的承诺 |
[37:05] | You’re going to let your brother | 你会让你弟弟 |
[37:07] | Jump right into that fiery pit. | 纵身跳入那个火坑中 |
[37:18] | Well, do I have your word? | 你可以向我保证吗 |
[37:27] | Okay, yeah. Yes. | 好 好的 我答应你 |
[37:33] | That had better be “yes,” Dean. | 最好遵守承诺 迪恩 |
[37:36] | You know you can’t cheat death. | 你该清楚欺骗死亡骑士的后果 |
[37:44] | Now, would you like the instruction manual? | 那么 我来给你讲解一下使用手册 |
[38:18] | Well, how’d it go at the rockettes audition? | 能重新站起来的感觉如何 |
[38:22] | Well, high kicks — fair. | 给你表演个高踢腿 美人 |
[38:23] | Boobs need work. | 可惜我没咪咪 |
[38:26] | I walked up and down stairs all night for no damn reason. | 我整晚都没理由得上上下下走个不停 |
[38:30] | I’m sore. | 真是累死我了 |
[38:33] | Feels so good, I’m scared it’s a dream. | 感觉好极了 真怕这是场梦啊 |
[38:37] | But then I remember that the world’s dying bloody, | 不过我想起了水深火热的世界 |
[38:40] | So, drink? | 要喝的吗 |
[38:48] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[39:02] | So death told you how to operate those? | 那么死亡骑士告诉你怎么用它们了 |
[39:04] | The whole deal? | 全部计划 |
[39:05] | Yeah. It’s nuts. | 是的 简直疯了 |
[39:08] | Of course, I got bigger problems now. | 当然 可是现在问题更难办了 |
[39:10] | Really? Like? | 是吗 是什么 |
[39:13] | What do you think death does to people who lie to his face? | 欺骗死亡骑士 下场会怎样 |
[39:16] | – Nothing good. – Yeah. | -绝没好事 -同意 |
[39:18] | What’d you say? | 你想说什么 |
[39:23] | That I was cool with Sam driving the bus | 我居然同意让萨姆作为 |
[39:24] | On the whole Lucifer plan. | 终结路西法计划的执行者 |
[39:28] | So death thinks Sam ought to say yes, huh? | 就是说死亡骑士认为萨姆应该说”同意” |
[39:31] | I don’t know. Yeah. | 我不知道 估计是吧 |
[39:36] | But, I mean, of course he’d say that. | 当然他肯定会这么说了 |
[39:37] | He works for Lucifer. | 他可是给路西法跑腿的 |
[39:38] | Against his will, I thought he said. | 他不是说他也不想那样的吗 |
[39:40] | Well, I’d say, take his sob story with a fat grain of salt. | 我倒觉得是他加油添醋了 |
[39:43] | I mean, he is death. | 他可是死亡骑士 |
[39:45] | Exactly. He’s death. | 没错 他可是死亡骑士 |
[39:47] | Think of the kind of bird’s-eye view. | 从大局观考虑的话 |
[39:50] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[39:51] | – I’m just saying — – well, don’t. | -我也就说说 -别 |
[39:53] | I mean, what happened to you being against this? | 你不是一直很反对吗 |
[39:54] | Look, I’m not saying Sam | 听好 我也觉得萨姆这孩子 |
[39:56] | Ain’t an ass-full of character defects. | 身上有各种性格缺陷 |
[39:58] | – But… – but what? | -不过 -不过什么 |
[40:02] | Back at niveus? | 在尼维亚斯的时候 |
[40:03] | I watched that kid pull one civilian out after another. | 我看着这孩子将老百姓一个个救出 |
[40:07] | Must have saved 10 people. | 救出了十多个人 |
[40:09] | Never stopped. Never slowed down. | 没有停止 没有犹豫 |
[40:12] | We’re hard on him, Dean. | 我们对他太严苛了 迪恩 |
[40:14] | We’ve always been. | 我们一直都是 |
[40:16] | But in the meantime… | 但与此同时 |
[40:19] | He’s been running into burning buildings | 从他12岁起 |
[40:21] | Since he was, what, 12? | 他就义务反顾地冲进着火的大楼 |
[40:23] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[40:25] | Look, Sam’s got a… | 萨姆身上 |
[40:28] | Darkness in him. | 有邪恶的一面 |
[40:30] | I’m not saying he don’t. | 我承认这点 |
[40:32] | But he’s got a hell of a lot of good in him, too. | 但他也有很多善良的地方 |
[40:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:39] | Then you know Sam will beat the devil… | 那你就该知道他能打败路西法 |
[40:43] | Or die trying. | 至少他会尽力尝试 |
[40:47] | That’s the best we could ask for. | 我们还能要求他做什么 |
[40:52] | So I got to ask, Dean. | 所以我问你 迪恩 |
[40:55] | What exactly are you afraid of? | 你究竟在害怕什么 |
[40:59] | Losing? | 是怕失败 |
[41:01] | Or losing your brother? | 还是害怕失去你弟弟 |