时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[00:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:09] | – How long you been back, Sam? – About a year. | -你回来多久了 萨姆 -一年了 |
[00:11] | You been back practically this whole time?! | 这一年来你一直都在这世上 |
[00:13] | You finally had what you wanted. | 你终于得偿所愿了 |
[00:15] | I wanted my brother, alive. | 我要的是我弟弟 活着 |
[00:17] | You wanted a family. | 你渴望的是家庭 |
[00:18] | You only gave it up because of the way we lived. | 只是由于我们的生存方式 你才不得不放弃 |
[00:21] | But you had something, and you were building something. | 但你已拥有了常人的生活 建立了家庭 |
[00:23] | You got out, Dean! | 你已经金盆洗手了 迪恩 |
[00:25] | You walked away from the life. | 你已摆脱了这种生活 |
[00:26] | And it’s as close to happiness | 那种幸福 |
[00:28] | As I’ve ever seen a hunter get. | 是猎魔人永远不能享有的 |
[00:30] | I hooked up with some other people. | 我跟其他人一起干 |
[00:32] | – You? Working with strangers? – They’re more like family. | -你竟跟陌生人共事 -他们算得上家人 |
[00:34] | Gwen Campbell. That’s Christian and Mark. | 格温·坎贝尔 那是克里斯蒂安和马克 |
[00:37] | Campbell? Like… | 坎贝尔 就跟 |
[00:37] | Like your mom. | 跟你妈妈一个姓 |
[00:41] | I’m your grandfather. | 我是你外公 |
[00:45] | Samuel? You can’t be | 萨穆埃尔 不可能 |
[00:48] | We’re guessing whatever pulled sam up pulled me down. | 我们觉得是救了萨姆的东西将我复活的 |
[00:51] | – But you don’t know what that is. – Bingo. | -但你们还不知道它是什么 -没错 |
[00:54] | Shapeshifter? Something that can make itself look like anyone? | 变形怪 能将自己伪装成任何人 |
[00:57] | Legends of creatures who can transform themselves | 传说这种生物能衍变成 |
[00:59] | into animals or other men. | 任何动物或人类 |
[01:01] | When the shapeshifter changes shape, maybe it sheds. | 当他们变形时 可能会蜕皮 |
[01:05] | You coming with me? | 跟一起我走吗 |
[01:06] | No, I’m going back for Lisa and Ben. | 不 我要回去陪着莉莎和本 |
[01:08] | You’ll be putting them in danger. | 你会让他们陷入险境的 |
[01:09] | So, what, it’s better to leave them alone, unprotected, | 那该怎样 难道撇下他们 无人保护 |
[01:12] | And then they’re not in danger? | 这样他们就不危险了吗 |
[01:13] | I made them vulnerable the moment I knocked on their door. | 是我走入了他们的生活 才使他们身陷险境 |
[01:16] | Keep in touch, you hear? | 常打给我 听到没 |
[01:18] | Of course. | 必须的 |
[01:47] | No! | 不 |
[02:06] | It’s okay. | 乖 没事的 |
[04:12] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[04:14] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[04:18] | At least wait till you’ve checked the place out | 起码先好好看看这地方 |
[04:19] | Before you hate it. | 再讨厌也不迟吧 |
[04:21] | Open mind. That’s all I ask. | 敞开心扉 我只求你做到这一点 |
[04:24] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:31] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[04:32] | Whoa, hey, where’s the fire? | 哇哦 嘿 急啥呀 |
[04:35] | I’m just going to check out the block. | 我想去看看这个街区 |
[04:39] | And let your mom unpack the kitchen by herself? Come on. | 留下你妈妈自己收拾厨房吗 过来帮忙 |
[04:43] | We’ll go for lunch later, scope out the neighborhood. Right? | 我们等会出去吃午饭 再去会会邻居 行吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, sounds like a plan. | 好 这主意不错 |
[04:54] | Come on, why don’t you give me a hand? | 过来 帮我一把 |
[05:05] | Where’d you find the bodies? | 在哪儿找到尸体的 |
[05:06] | We found the parents upstairs. | 在楼上发现了父母的尸体 |
[05:08] | Pretty brutal. | 相当残忍 |
[05:10] | Break-in? | 是非法闯入吗 |
[05:11] | Eh, alarm never went off. | 警铃一直没响过 |
[05:13] | Any leads on the baby? | 有这孩子的线索吗 |
[05:15] | – None yet. – So what do you think? | -还没有 -你怎么看 |
[05:17] | You think it’s okay? Alive? | 你觉得她安全吗 还活着吗 |
[05:19] | I did yesterday. | 现在我不抱希望了 |
[05:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:37] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[05:38] | Uh, one cheese, one everything? | 一个起司披萨 一个什锦披萨 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[05:43] | There you go. Keep the change. | 钱给你 不用找了 |
[05:45] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[05:51] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[05:53] | I thought we were going out. | 我还以为要出去吃 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. I’m sorry. | 哦 对啊 我忘了 抱歉 |
[05:57] | Sure. | 看出来了 |
[05:58] | I’ll look for plates. | 我去找盘子 |
[06:05] | Hey. So, I’ve been all over this — | 喂 我四处检查过了 |
[06:09] | No sulfur, no EMF. | 没硫磺 没电磁反应 |
[06:11] | Starting to think maybe it’s not our kind of thing. | 我觉得可能没我们的事 |
[06:13] | Four couples slaughtered, one part of the state, | 四对被屠杀的夫妇 都在同一个州同一个区 |
[06:15] | Within days of each other. | 而且是接二连三地发生 |
[06:16] | That’s four babies taken from locked houses. | 房子都是反锁的 可四个婴儿都被带走了 |
[06:20] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:24] | Explain to me how any version of that is natural. | 跟我说说普通人如何能办到 |
[06:26] | No, no, I agree. It’s awful. | 对 我同意 现场非常恐怖 |
[06:27] | I’m just saying, this one might be on the police. | 我只是说 这事儿也许该由警方介入 |
[06:29] | Okay, so, either we got monsters | 总之 我们要找的 |
[06:31] | grabbing babies to make baby stew, | 要么是些抓婴儿吃的怪物 |
[06:33] | or we got a bunch of psychotic yokels | 要么就是一群 |
[06:34] | grabbing babies to make baby stew. | 抓婴儿吃的神经病 |
[06:36] | Either way, it’s baby stew, which is bad. | 不管怎样孩子都会被吃 这可不妙 |
[06:42] | So– am I boring you? You got someplace you need to be? | 你是不耐烦了吗 有急事吗 |
[06:44] | – No, no, no. I get it. – Good. | -没 没 我懂了 -很好 |
[06:46] | Sometimes I wonder about you, Sam. | 有时候我还真搞不懂你 萨姆 |
[06:48] | Sometimes I wonder about me, too. | 有时候我自己也搞不懂自己 |
[06:51] | Well, I will go back over everything, | 好了 我再把资料重新看看 |
[06:53] | See if there’s anything we missed. | 看我们有没有漏掉什么 |
[06:58] | Hey, detective said the alarm in the house never went off. | 对了 探员说房子里的警铃一直没响过 |
[07:02] | You mind taking a quick look, | 能不能快速查下 |
[07:02] | see if anybody else had a system from Harper Caine Security? | 另几家的警报系统是不是哈珀凯恩保安公司的 |
[07:06] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[07:08] | Any chance I get to hop on a computer. | 我正在努力玩儿转电脑 |
[07:18] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[07:20] | Hey, hey, give me that! | 给我 |
[07:21] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I just wanted to see it. | -你乱动什么 -我只是想瞧瞧 |
[07:24] | Listen to me — | 给我听好 |
[07:26] | Don’t ever open this trunk. | 永远不许再打开这个箱子 |
[07:28] | You understand me? | 听懂没 |
[07:29] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[07:32] | But I don’t get it. | 可我不明白 |
[07:34] | You had your own rifle when you were my age. | 你像我这么大的时候 都有自己的来复枪了 |
[07:35] | Ben, mark my words — | 本 记住我的话 |
[07:37] | You will never, ever shoot a gun. Ever. | 永远别和枪打交道 永远 |
[07:41] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[07:42] | You think something might be coming for us. | 你觉得会有东西来找我们的麻烦 |
[07:44] | There’s nothing coming for us. | 没那回事儿 |
[07:45] | I could do what you do! You could teach me how to shoot — | 你能做的我也能做 你可以教我怎么用枪 |
[07:47] | Shut up about the freakin’ gun, okay?! | 不准再提枪 听到没 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:24] | You were right. | 你猜对了 |
[08:25] | Every family that got hit — Harper Caine Security. | 所有被害家庭都用的那家公司的报警系统 |
[08:27] | So I pulled the client records. | 我调查了客户记录 |
[08:28] | Right, to see if there’s any other families who fit the profile. | 好 看看还有没有情况类似的家庭 |
[08:31] | And there is another happy couple, walking and talking. | 还有一对幸福的夫妇 |
[08:34] | 6-month old baby — | 六个月大的孩子 |
[08:35] | like all the others. | 和其他家庭一样 |
[08:37] | What’s the address? | 地址告诉我 |
[08:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:45] | Ben’s been locked in his room for hours. | 本把自己锁在房间里几个小时了 |
[08:47] | Says you yelled at him. | 他说你吼他 |
[08:49] | what did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[08:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:53] | What did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[08:58] | He got into my tools. I shouldn’t have got mad. | 他动了我的工具箱 我不该发火的 |
[09:02] | You want to talk about this? | 想聊聊吗 |
[09:04] | About? | 聊什么 |
[09:05] | Yelling at Ben, keeping us in the house. | 冲本大吼 把我们关在这房子里 |
[09:07] | I’m trying to keep us safe here. | 我在保证我们的安全 |
[09:09] | I’m not arguing, okay? | 我不是来吵架的好吧 |
[09:09] | You’re the expert. I’m just asking. | 你是内行 我只是问问 |
[09:13] | You said that you and your brother | 你说你和弟弟已经 |
[09:14] | killed whatever was after us. | 解决了那个麻烦 |
[09:16] | And then — and then we moved, just to be sure. | 然后 为了保险起见 我们还搬了家 |
[09:19] | So what is it, Dean? | 迪恩 到底是什么 |
[09:21] | A monster? Or monsters in general? | 是一只怪物 还是一大批怪物 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:25] | – Something might come. – What? | -我只知道可能有危险 -什么危险 |
[09:26] | I don’t know. I can’t predict what’s gonna come after me. | 我不知道 它还没来 我无法预料 |
[09:27] | Well, I’m gonna need some parameters. | 我总得有个数啊 |
[09:29] | We have to live our lives here. | 我们得在这里生活下去 |
[09:30] | I mean, at some point, I have to work. Ben has school. | 而且 我要上班 本要上学 |
[09:33] | But if something happens on my watch… | 但是如果你们在我眼皮底下出事… |
[09:36] | I know you’re trying to protect us. | 我知道你想要保护我们 |
[09:38] | But you’re kind of scaring me a little, too. | 但我现在怕的反而是你 |
[12:30] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[12:31] | – I need your help. Now. – What’s wrong? | -你得帮我 就现在 -怎么了 |
[12:33] | – I’m working this job — – dude. | -我在跟一个案子 -老弟 |
[12:35] | Look, I just need you with me on this, okay? | 听着 我只要你帮我这次 |
[12:37] | I’m out. I’m staying out. | 我退出了 彻底退出了 |
[12:39] | – Make an exception! – For what? | -破例一次 -为什么 |
[12:44] | Look, I’m 30 minutes away, | 我还有三十分钟到你那 |
[12:45] | and I will drive to your door if you don’t meet me. | 如果你不来见我 我就开到你家去 |
[12:50] | And what’s so nuts you got to threaten a damn drive-by? | 到底什么事儿啊 你居然这样来逼我 |
[13:08] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[13:09] | Strapped down in the back seat. | 绑在后座上了 |
[13:18] | Welcome to the party, Guttenberg. | 欢迎加入《宝贝计划》 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:33] | Show me. | 弄给我看看 |
[13:34] | I got it. We’ve been over this. | 我会弄 你之前教过我了 |
[13:35] | – Humor me. – Load clip. | -迁就我一次 -装弹 |
[13:39] | Pull slide. Safety off, safety on. | 推滑糟 关保险 开保险 |
[13:43] | – And salt the windows and the doors. – Of course. | -还要在窗边和门后撒上盐 -明白 |
[13:47] | Maybe I shouldn’t go. | 也许我不该去 |
[13:48] | It’s okay. You want to go, so go. | 没事儿 你想去 去吧 |
[13:50] | – You know what? Sam can handle this. – Dean! | -萨姆可以摆平这事的 -迪恩 |
[13:52] | No offense, but if you don’t walk out that door, | 别介意 可你要是还不走的话 |
[13:55] | I’m gonna shoot you. | 我就要开枪撵你了 |
[14:03] | Bet you’re missing your ex right about now — | 你现在肯定很怀念前男友吧 |
[14:05] | the, uh, boring one. | 很无趣的那家伙 |
[14:06] | God, shut up. | 天哪 闭嘴吧 |
[14:09] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[14:14] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:16] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:38] | All right, so what do we know about this thing? | 关于这东西 我们知道些什么 |
[14:40] | Well, uh, it was fast. | 它速度很快 |
[14:43] | And it freaked when I cut it with silver. | 很怕银器 |
[14:45] | All right, so that narrows it down to… | 好 那范围就缩小到了 |
[14:47] | A ghoul, a zombie, | 食尸鬼啊 僵尸啊 |
[14:49] | a shifter, or about a dozen other things. | 变形怪啊等等等等 |
[14:53] | I don’t recall seeing babynapping in the profiles. | 资料里好像没说到诱拐婴儿啊 |
[14:56] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对 没错 |
[15:02] | Well, feel free to speak up if you know anything. | 你要是知道啥 请随便说 |
[15:08] | seatbelt. | 安全带 |
[15:09] | What am I, in the third grade? | 我又不是小孩子 |
[15:12] | A car should drive, not be a little bitch. | 车是用来开的 不是用来装逼的 |
[15:19] | Yeah, don’t take it personal. | 我没说你啊 |
[15:22] | Well, we need to get some supplies. | 咱得买点装备啊 |
[15:24] | I got an arsenal in the trunk. | 车里武器应有尽有 |
[15:27] | Not that kind. | 不是那些 |
[15:35] | All right, I’m pretty sure | 好吧 我肯定 |
[15:36] | that there’s some kind of, like, paste or jelly | 这里有面团啊 果冻之类的 |
[15:38] | you’re supposed to put on their butt. | 能涂在小屁屁上的那种 |
[15:41] | Like, uh, like that? | 你看 这种行吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. Grab that. | 行 那个要 |
[15:48] | So how do you know all this? | 你怎么懂这些 |
[15:49] | Uh, Lisa’s got a baby niece, | 莉莎有个小侄女 |
[15:51] | so I’ve been on a few milk runs. | 我就冒充了几回奶爸 |
[15:54] | – Huh. – Shut it. | -哟喂 -给我闭嘴 |
[15:55] | I just said “Huh.” | 我不就说个”哟喂”嘛 |
[15:56] | I just said “Shut it.” | 我说”闭嘴” |
[16:02] | All right, we got to get moving. | 好了 我们得抓紧了 |
[16:03] | We got the waterworks in like t-minus 10, so… | 这哥们马上就要开闸放水了 |
[16:05] | – Yeah. – Okay. Go. | -明白 – 快走 |
[16:12] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:22] | Come on, hang in there, buddy. Hang in there, man. | 来嘛 坚持住啊哥们 坚持住 |
[16:24] | Dean, make it stop. | 迪恩 哄他别哭了 |
[16:26] | How? | 怎么哄 |
[16:28] | Everyone’s staring at us like we’re child abusers. | 大家都看着 跟咱俩虐待儿童似的 |
[16:32] | Feed it. | 喂奶 |
[16:33] | We fed it! | 喂过了 |
[16:34] | Then what? | 那要怎样 |
[16:35] | I don’t know. You think I speak baby? | 我哪儿知道 我又听不懂他说话 |
[16:37] | Maybe he needs a diaper change. | 是不是该换尿布了 |
[16:39] | Oh, god, I hope not. | 天呐 希望不是 |
[17:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[17:03] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[17:04] | – John. – Bobby. | -约翰 -鲍比 |
[17:06] | Bobby John. | 鲍比·约翰 |
[17:07] | Hi, Bobby John. | 你好呀 鲍比·约翰 |
[17:09] | Aren’t you handsome? | 真是个小帅哥啊 |
[17:11] | May I? | 抱抱行吗 |
[17:12] | Oh. Uh… | 哦 这个… |
[17:16] | I see now. Bobby John’s a little wet. | 我知道了 鲍比·约翰尿裤裤了呢 |
[17:21] | No offense — you two look exhausted. | 没别的意思 不过你俩看起来真憔悴 |
[17:24] | I-I don’t mind. | 我不介意的 |
[17:26] | Lord knows I’ve changed a million diapers. | 天知道我换了几百万片尿布 |
[17:29] | That’s… | 那真是… |
[17:35] | That’s — that’s a really nice offer. Thank you. | 您人真是太好了 谢谢 |
[17:38] | But, uh I think we’ve got it. | 不过我想我们应付得来 |
[17:39] | Oh, it’s nothing. Happy to help. | 没关系的 我很乐意帮忙 |
[17:42] | Give me the baby before I stab you in your neck. | 把孩子给我 别逼我一刀扎在你脖子上 |
[17:45] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[18:06] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[18:08] | Hey! He’s hurting me! | 他要杀人啦 |
[18:10] | Get off of her! | 放开她 |
[18:12] | Okay. All right. | 好 我放开 |
[18:14] | All right. | 别激动 |
[18:23] | Go go go… | 快开 快… |
[18:40] | What the hell’s a shifter want with a baby, anyway? | 那个变形怪要这孩子干嘛 |
[18:43] | You tell me. | 鬼知道 |
[18:44] | And how the hell did it find us? | 再说它又是怎么找到咱俩的 |
[18:47] | God, who the designed this thing, NASA? | 天呐 这玩意儿谁设计的 宇航局吗 |
[18:50] | You know, it could have been following me this whole time | 你知道 从我离开这孩子家开始 |
[18:52] | – Since the baby’s house. – All right, you know what? | -他可能就一直跟着我 -不说那个了 |
[18:54] | We got to get off the road, | 咱得赶紧找个下脚处 |
[18:55] | get, uh, Bobby John here someplace safe, | 给鲍比·约翰找个安全的地方栖身 |
[18:57] | figure this thing out. | 再想对策 |
[18:58] | Okay, all right. Shh! Shh! Easy, kid. | 好了 好了 宝宝不哭 |
[19:03] | Control, 86. Go ahead. | 监控台86号 请讲 |
[19:05] | I need a 10-28 on Illinois plates — | 我需要查一辆伊利诺斯车的行踪 |
[19:07] | “I” As in India, 4, zulu, oscar, 8, 9, 2. | 车牌号是”I4ZO892″ |
[19:27] | Okay. All right. You know what? | 好了 你看这样行不行 |
[19:29] | I’ll pay you money if you sit still. | 我花钱雇你躺着别动 |
[19:32] | This is like defusing an I.E.D. With poop. | 这根本就是拆除便便炸弹 |
[19:37] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好了 行啦 换完啦 |
[19:38] | All right. You are golden, Bobby John. | 好啦 你是宝贝鲍比·约翰 |
[19:43] | Time to hit the hay. | 该睡觉觉咯 |
[19:51] | Dean, you’re just gonna make it cranky again. | 迪恩 你那样还得把他招哭 |
[19:53] | Shh! It’s working. | 别说话 管用了 |
[19:57] | Okay, if I put you down, | 好咯 我要把你放下去 |
[19:58] | you gonna be a man about it? | 你要像个男子汉一样哦 |
[20:11] | What? | 咋了 |
[20:11] | Y-you’re just, uh, | 你刚真是 |
[20:13] | actually… Not awful at that. | 说实话…真是不赖啊 |
[20:16] | Dude, I’m barely keeping that thing alive. | 哥们 在我手里他还能活着是他命大 |
[20:18] | No, no, no, seriously. | 不 不是 说真的 |
[20:19] | You got a whole Dr. Huxtable vibe coming off of you. | 简直就是超级奶爸附身啊 |
[20:22] | You’re like… Father material. | 你可真是…当爹的料 |
[20:24] | Yeah, well, I kind of had to be lately, you know? | 是啊 最近确实当爹了 |
[20:26] | Sink or swim, right? | 硬着头皮上呗 你说对吧 |
[20:28] | You mean Ben. | 你是说本 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I mean Ben. | 是啊 我是说本 |
[20:33] | I mean, I know he’s not my kid, | 我是说 我知道他不是我亲生的 |
[20:34] | But — I don’t know, I’m starting to feel like… | 但 我也不清楚 我好像开始 |
[20:38] | Yeah, he is. | 把他当亲生的了 |
[20:43] | When I think about the way we grew up… | 每次想到咱们是怎么长大的 |
[20:47] | I don’t know. I kind of feel like I have a chance | 我觉得我有机会 |
[20:49] | to do something different with Ben, you know? | 能让本的好过一点 你明白吗 |
[20:55] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:57] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:02] | Look… | 你看… |
[21:04] | You clearly care about the kid. | 你显然在意那孩子 |
[21:08] | But? | 但是呢 |
[21:09] | But…Moving them around, keeping them on lockdown… | 但是 让他们四处漂泊 闭门不出 |
[21:13] | I mean, you do have them on lockdown, right? | 你确实让他们闭门不出 对吧 |
[21:20] | How is any of that different from how we were raised? | 这和你我成长的环境有什么区别 |
[21:24] | So you’re saying… | 所以你的意思是… |
[21:28] | I’m not shoving anybody into this life, okay? | 我不想让任何人卷入这种生活 |
[21:30] | This is temporary. | 这是一时的 |
[21:32] | Dad always said it was temporary, Dean. | 还记得老爸总说那是一时的吗 |
[21:35] | He said it for 22 years. | “一时”持续了22年 |
[21:37] | Look, I get it. | 我懂你的初衷 |
[21:39] | You want to watch out for them. That’s great. | 你想要保护他们 这再好不过 |
[21:41] | I’m just asking — | 我只是想问你… |
[21:42] | How do you do that and not turn into dad? | 你要怎么做 才不会像爸爸那样 |
[21:59] | Crap. I can’t believe I missed this. | 糟糕 我怎么会漏掉这个 |
[22:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:04] | This house on Elm — | 榆树街上的房子 |
[22:05] | the — the mother was killed, baby was grabbed, | 母亲被杀 婴儿被抢 |
[22:08] | but daddy wasn’t living in the house at the time, | 但那时父亲不在房子里 |
[22:09] | so he’s still alive. | 所以他还活着 |
[22:12] | What do you say we go and have a chat? | 我们去找他谈谈如何 |
[22:13] | I say let’s. | 走吧 |
[22:18] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[22:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:21] | Unless you got a badge for Bobby John, | 除非你能给鲍比·约翰找个警徽 |
[22:23] | yeah, I’m sure. | 不然我必须留下 |
[22:35] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 味道不错 是吧 |
[22:38] | I just… | 我 |
[22:40] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[22:41] | I mean, i-it’s one thing to die like…that. | 我是说 要是死了也就算了 |
[22:46] | Poor baby. | 可怜的婴儿 |
[22:48] | Just into thin air. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[22:50] | No thanks to you guys. | 你们还真是没用啊 |
[22:52] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 这也是我来这里的原因 |
[22:55] | You had filed for divorce? | 你们申请离婚了是吗 |
[22:59] | It’s important. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 这很重要 |
[23:01] | She, uh… | 她 |
[23:04] | she cheated on me. | 她在外面偷情 |
[23:06] | And, well, I caught her. | 被我抓到了 |
[23:09] | And did you know the other man? | 那你知道对方是谁吗 |
[23:12] | No, I-I mean, I didn’t catch her catch her, | 不知道 我没有抓到现行 |
[23:15] | but…she lied to me. | 但她骗了我 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | We hadn’t… | 我们很久没有做… |
[23:25] | …you know, in a while, | …你知道的 |
[23:27] | and — and then — then she’s pregnant. | 然后 她突然就怀孕了 |
[23:29] | – What did she say? – She said it was mine. | -她怎么说 -她说孩子是我的 |
[23:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:33] | And — and I said, “That’s impossible,” | 我说 “这不可能” |
[23:35] | and “What is she talking about?” | 我不相信她说的 |
[23:36] | And she says, “Don’t you remember when you went out of town | 她说”难道你不记得你出城那次 |
[23:39] | and you came back early and we…” | 提早回来了 然后我们就…” |
[23:43] | But you didn’t? | 但你没有 |
[23:44] | No. | 是的 |
[23:46] | I was at a damn softball tournament. | 我在参加垒球锦标赛 |
[23:49] | Whoever he was, he’s the father. | 无论那是谁 他才是孩子的父亲 |
[24:23] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[24:23] | I talked to the father. | 我和父亲谈过了 |
[24:24] | He checks out. But the baby… | 他没问题 但是那婴儿 |
[24:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[24:27] | I think the shapeshifter is its dad. | 我想它父亲是变形怪 |
[24:32] | You think? | 是嘛 |
[24:45] | Manager. Everything okay in there? | 我是管理员 里面没事吧 |
[24:48] | Yeah. No, we’re — we’re — we’re fine, | 没事 我们 我们很好 |
[24:49] | thank you. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[24:51] | There’s been complaints. You mind opening the door, sir? | 我接到一些投诉 能开下门吗 先生 |
[24:53] | Uh, it’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[24:57] | Just — just got out of the shower. | 我们刚洗完澡 |
[25:21] | – Get out of the way. – Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | -别挡道 -我不会让你得逞的 |
[25:23] | A child should be with his father. | 婴儿应该和他父亲在一起 |
[25:24] | Well, I got to be honest — | 实话说 |
[25:25] | I’m not really seeing the family resemblance. | 我觉得你们俩没丁点相象 |
[25:29] | I’m not just talking about me. | 没说我是他父亲 |
[25:32] | I’m talking about our father. | 我说的是我们的父亲 |
[25:56] | Well, there goes our deposit. | 押金拿不回来了 |
[26:07] | You know, it’s pretty smart, actually. | 知道吗 这招还真妙 |
[26:08] | I mean, shifter poses as a guard for the security company | 变形怪假扮成在保安公司工作的警卫 |
[26:11] | to get near the house. | 以便接近那房子 |
[26:12] | Then it scopes out the fam. | 然后研究这个家庭 |
[26:13] | Yeah. Then daddy takes off, and the shifter becomes daddy. | 没错 爸爸出门 变形怪就来冒充他 |
[26:16] | Few glasses of wine, shakes mama’s trees, | 喝几杯酒 跟妈妈嘿咻一下 |
[26:18] | comes back in nine months to collect its prize. | 九个月后回来带走它的成果 |
[26:22] | I didn’t even know they had babies. | 我都不知道它们还能生娃娃 |
[26:23] | I thought they were just freaks of nature, | 我以为它们只不过是天生的怪物 |
[26:25] | like — like X-men style. | 跟X战警一样 |
[26:27] | Yeah, you learn something new every day, huh? | 是啊 所谓活到老学到老是吧 |
[26:30] | I’ve never seen a baby monster before. | 我还没见过怪物婴儿呢 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:34] | Of course, it’s not really a monster. | 话说回来 它还不是怪物 |
[26:36] | I mean, it’s still just a baby. | 还只是个婴儿 |
[26:37] | It’s not its fault its dad’s a shifter. | 这不是它的错 谁让它爹是变形怪呢 |
[26:39] | Right. But it’s a shifter, too. | 是没错 但它还是个变形怪 |
[26:41] | It still doesn’t change the fact that we’ve got to — | 这也改变不了我们要 |
[26:44] | we’ve got to look after this thing. | 我们要照顾它的事实 |
[26:46] | But what the hell are we gonna do with it? | 但我们要拿它怎么办 |
[26:47] | We can’t actually drop it off at an orphanage. | 我们又不能把它扔给孤儿院 |
[26:49] | They might get upset when it turns asian. | 要是它变成亚洲人会引起恐慌 |
[26:53] | Samuel. | 找萨穆埃尔 |
[26:54] | What? | 什么 |
[26:56] | Samuel. | 找萨穆埃尔 |
[26:57] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么做 |
[26:58] | You want to bring it to a bunch of hunters? | 你要把它带给一群猎魔人 |
[26:59] | They’re not just hunters, Dean. They’re our family. | 他们不只是猎魔人 迪恩 他们是家人 |
[27:02] | – We don’t know them. – I do. | -我们不了解他们 – 我了解 |
[27:04] | Not every hunter is a head case. | 不是每个猎人都神经兮兮 |
[27:06] | I mean, Samuel is actually a lot like you. | 我说 萨穆埃尔跟你就很像 |
[27:10] | I’m a freakin’ head case. | 我就是个神经兮兮的猎魔人 |
[27:12] | Well…pitch a better idea, then. | 那 你出个更好的主意 |
[27:18] | Great. Samuel it is. | 很好 我们这就去找萨穆埃尔 |
[28:02] | Well, aren’t you just the best disguise | 还有谁比你伪装得更好呢 |
[28:03] | a monster ever wore. | 小怪物 |
[28:08] | I’m kidding, Dean. | 不就开个玩笑嘛 迪恩 |
[28:10] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[28:14] | Oh, you got something to say? | 你也有话要说吗 |
[28:18] | No? All right. Well, you just stand there and think at me. | 没有 好 那你就站那里打量我吧 |
[28:23] | So, what’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么做 |
[28:25] | Well, I got a couple ideas. | 我倒有几个主意 |
[28:27] | Dean, let me see the little guy. | 迪恩 给我抱抱 |
[28:30] | That’s all right. I got him. | 没事 我抱着就行了 |
[28:31] | What do you think I’m gonna do? | 你以为我想干什么 |
[28:35] | You really don’t want me to answer that question. | 你不会想听的 |
[28:39] | Well, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[28:41] | Who exactly do you think we are? | 你到底觉得我们是谁 |
[28:44] | Hunters. | 猎魔人 |
[28:46] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[28:47] | Here I’ve been thinking we’re family. | 我还以为是自家人 |
[28:48] | Hey. Let’s not get worked up. | 都不要吵了 |
[28:51] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s not. | 不吵就不吵 |
[28:56] | Here, Dean. | 给我吧 迪恩 |
[28:58] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[29:00] | Let me take him. | 给我来抱 |
[29:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:12] | Hey, there. | 小可爱 |
[29:13] | Oh, you’re a big fella, aren’t you? | 个头可真不小 |
[29:16] | Yeah. I haven’t held one of these in a long time. | 很久没抱过这样的小家伙了 |
[29:20] | Your mom was the tiniest. | 你妈那会可瘦了 |
[29:23] | She was bald as a cue ball. | 小脑袋上光秃秃的 |
[29:27] | All right, so what the hell are we gonna do with him? | 那我们该怎么处理他 |
[29:29] | Raise him. | 养大他 |
[29:30] | Raise him? | 养大他 |
[29:31] | – What, you got another suggestion? – But… | -你有什么其他建议吗 -但是 |
[29:34] | It’s dangerous out there for him, Dean. | 把他丢在外面太危险了 迪恩 |
[29:35] | And what about in here? | 那在这里呢 |
[29:36] | What, are we gonna study him, poke at him? | 我们难道要解刨研究他么 |
[29:38] | Your mind goes right to torture, Dean. | 你思想太扭曲了 迪恩 |
[29:39] | Don’t assume that for everyone. | 别以为大家都跟你一样 |
[29:41] | What exactly are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[29:43] | Sorry, I heard about what you majored in, | 抱歉 听说你在下面折磨人 |
[29:46] | down in the pit? | 折磨得太久了 |
[29:48] | What the hell is your problem, man? | 你不爽个毛啊 |
[29:51] | You’re starting to become a pain in my ass. | 我越看你越不顺眼了 |
[29:53] | Christian, take it easy, man. He’s my brother. | 克里斯蒂安 给个面子 他是我哥 |
[29:57] | We all done bristling up here or what? | 都唧唧歪歪完没 |
[29:59] | Nobody’s doing anything to him, Dean. | 没人会把他怎么样 迪恩 |
[30:01] | When he’s old enough, we throw it to him. | 等他长大 我们就告诉他真相 |
[30:04] | He wants to volunteer to help out, that’s fine. | 他要愿意帮助我们 那最好 |
[30:08] | Could be great. | 一定会很棒的 |
[30:11] | How? | 棒什么 |
[30:12] | Think of the kind of hunter he’ll grow up to be. | 想想他会成为什么样的猎魔人 |
[30:17] | You all are joking, right? | 你们都搞笑吧 |
[30:20] | I mean, come on! | 拜托 |
[30:21] | You can’t… Angelina Jolie a shapeshifter. | 你们不能就这么领养个变形怪 |
[30:25] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[30:28] | Why can’t you give me an inch of trust, Dean? | 你怎么就不肯相信我呢 迪恩 |
[30:31] | Maybe because you two are suddenly back from the dead, | 也许因为你们俩突然死而复生 |
[30:33] | and I seem to be the only one | 而只有我一个人 |
[30:33] | who wants to know how the hell that happened! | 对整件事十分好奇 |
[30:35] | You’re not the only one who wants to know. | 不光你想知道是怎么回事 |
[30:40] | There’s just a little too much mystery with this family | 你们这些所谓家人太神秘了 |
[30:42] | for me to get comfy. | 让我很不爽 |
[30:43] | Then don’t. But don’t put it on us. | 那就别管了 别总针对我们 |
[30:47] | All we’re trying to do is invite you in. | 我们只想让你融入这里 |
[30:49] | – Christian. – Yeah? | -克里斯蒂安 -在 |
[30:51] | You and Arlene, still no luck on the baby front? | 你和艾琳还是怀不上孩子吗 |
[30:54] | Not yet, no. | 没错 |
[30:56] | But you want one? | 那你们还想要孩子吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah, we do. | 当然想 |
[31:02] | – Wait, hold on. – It’s okay, Dean. | -等等 -放心 迪恩 |
[31:04] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:06] | Congrats. | 恭喜你们 |
[31:08] | It’s a boy…Sometimes. | 是个男孩 算是吧 |
[31:11] | The crap I do for this family. | 我家终于有后了 |
[31:13] | You’re kidding, right? | 你们不是来真的吧 |
[31:15] | Go to hell, Dean. | 哪凉快哪待着去 迪恩 |
[31:17] | Well, you have no business raising anything. | 你根本就不可能抚养一个孩子 |
[31:20] | Why, Dean? | 为什么 迪恩 |
[31:22] | Because he’s a hunter? | 就因为他是猎魔人吗 |
[31:27] | Check the back door. | 检查后门 |
[31:30] | Downstairs — panic room. He’ll be safe there. | 你们去楼下避难室 那里很安全 |
[31:32] | Go. | 走 |
[31:34] | We got it! Go! Now! | 这里有我们 快去 |
[32:00] | You have something of ours. | 你们抢了我们的”人” |
[32:11] | I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这 |
[32:13] | I can feel him. | 能感觉出来 |
[32:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:27] | – Mark! – No! | -马克 -不要 |
[32:57] | Easy, tiger. | 放松 大个子 |
[32:59] | Get the silver nets. | 去拿银网 |
[33:00] | We’re gonna box him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[33:17] | Come on, Bobby John. | 别哭了 鲍比·约翰 |
[33:19] | You have got to keep quiet. | 给我安静点 |
[33:23] | That does not sound good up there. | 听上去他们不太妙啊 |
[33:31] | All right. I’m going up. | 好吧 我上去看看 |
[33:34] | Stay with the baby. | 你俩老实待在这 |
[34:05] | What the… | 我去… |
[34:06] | – Give me the baby. – No way in hell. | -把孩子给我 -没门儿 |
[35:04] | Pretty sure it’s not a myth now. | 现在看来肯定确有其事了 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:08] | What the hell was that thing? | 那到底是什么怪物 |
[35:13] | – We think it may have been an Alpha. – An Alpha? Like… | -我们认为可能是始祖 -什么始祖 |
[35:17] | Like all monsters come from somewhere, right? | 每个怪物总有一个祖先 |
[35:19] | And you think that this one was the… | 你们觉得这个是 |
[35:20] | King Shapeshifter. | 变形怪始祖 |
[35:22] | The first one who spawned all the others. | 生育其他后代的第一代变形怪 |
[35:24] | There’s tons of lore about it. | 这里面学问可多着呢 |
[35:26] | The first one? | 是始祖 |
[35:27] | That’s why it was so strong. | 所以它有如此强大的能力 |
[35:29] | And why nothing we had stopped it. | 也是我们无法阻止它的原因 |
[35:30] | And he said that he could find the baby anywhere, | 他说过这婴儿在哪儿他都能找到 |
[35:32] | that he could feel it, like there’s a connection. | 它能感觉到 它们之间有灵犀 |
[35:35] | That’s in the lore, too. | 传说中也有提到 |
[35:37] | What the hell’s it want with babies, anyway? | 那它究竟为什么要这个婴儿呢 |
[35:39] | Softball team? | 组个垒球队吧 |
[35:41] | I got no clue. | 我也不知道 |
[35:44] | Great. | 好吧 |
[35:46] | Well, then, how do we kill it? | 那 我们怎么干掉它 |
[35:50] | I don’t know if we can. | 我不知道能否干掉它 |
[35:58] | You know, it’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[35:59] | What’s that? | 什么有趣 |
[36:01] | Just before you, uh, ganked that shifter in the motel, | 你在旅馆把那变形怪干掉之前 |
[36:04] | he mentioned a father, | 它提到了父亲 |
[36:05] | Which makes sense now ’cause he meant the Alpha. | 现在看来说得通了 原来它是说始祖 |
[36:08] | Huh. Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我也觉得是 |
[36:10] | Did you hear him say that? | 你听到它说的话了吗 |
[36:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:16] | Kind of a hot moment, you know? | 情况紧急 没注意 |
[36:18] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[36:20] | Well, ’cause if you heard him, | 因为如果你听到了 |
[36:22] | then — then you knew the Alpha was out there. | 那你就知道这个始祖的存在 |
[36:25] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[36:26] | And if you knew the Alpha was out there, | 如果你知道始祖存在 |
[36:27] | then you knew he might come after the baby. | 那你就知道它会寻找这婴儿 |
[36:29] | In which case, you were using the baby as bait. | 这样的话 你就可以用孩子做诱饵 |
[36:32] | So, was that the plan? | 你就是这么计划的吧 |
[36:34] | – To use the baby as bait? – Of course not. | -利用婴儿做诱饵 -当然不是了 |
[36:38] | Dean, I just thought Samuel’s was the safest place. | 迪恩 我只是觉得萨穆埃尔那儿最安全 |
[36:41] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[36:43] | Right. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[37:02] | No, I didn’t catch it. | 不 我没抓到它 |
[37:04] | It killed three of my people. | 它杀了我们三个人 |
[37:05] | I shot it full of elephant tranquilizer, and it chuckled! | 我用麻醉大象的麻醉枪射它 根本不管用 |
[37:09] | To be honest, I’m not sure I want to find it. | 老实讲 我不确定是否想找到它 |
[37:12] | But, yeah, we will find a way to catch it. | 但我们会找到方法把它抓住的 |
[37:16] | Yeah, sure. I’ll bring it right to you — | 好 行 我会把它包装好 |
[37:18] | gift-wrapped. | 作为礼品带给你 |
[37:25] | Hey. Where’s Ben? | 本在哪儿 |
[37:28] | Bike ride. | 在骑车 |
[37:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:45] | I don’t — I don’t know what to do here, Lis. | 我不知道要怎么办 莉莎 |
[37:49] | I mean, if I knew for sure what the safest thing was, | 如果我知道怎样才能让你们最安全 |
[37:51] | Then I’d do it — | 我会去做的 |
[37:53] | stay here and look after you guys… | 留在这里 保护你们 |
[37:57] | Or get as far away as I possibly can, but… | 还是走得越远越好 但是… |
[38:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | And I get what I’ve been doing lately, you know, | 我知道我最近某些行为 |
[38:06] | with the yelling and the… | 大声呵斥什么的 还有 |
[38:09] | acting like a… | 像个狱警一样 |
[38:12] | like a prison guard. | 把你们当犯人看着 |
[38:13] | It’s just — that’s not me. | 这不是 不是我 |
[38:17] | You tell yourself you’re not gonna be something, you know? | 我告诫自己不能成为这样的人 |
[38:21] | You know, my dad was exactly like this, | 我爸爸曾经的行为就是如此 |
[38:24] | All the time. | 一直都这样 |
[38:28] | – And it scared the hell out of me. – Dean. | -我真的很怕和他一样 -迪恩 |
[38:35] | Can I be honest? | 我能说句实话吗 |
[38:39] | Maybe we’re safer with you here. | 你在这儿我们或许会更安全 |
[38:41] | Maybe gone. | 也可能是你离开更安全 |
[38:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[38:45] | The one thing that I do know | 我确信的一点是 |
[38:46] | is that you’re not a construction worker. | 你不是个建筑工人 |
[38:50] | You’re a hunter. | 你是一个猎魔人 |
[38:52] | And now you know your brother’s out there. | 现在你弟弟出现了 |
[38:53] | Things are different. | 事情就变得不一样了 |
[38:56] | – You don’t want to be here, Dean. – Yes, I do. | -你不想呆在这儿了 -不 我想的 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Okay, but — but you also want to be there, and… | 好吧 但 但你也想跟你弟弟一起 |
[39:07] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[39:12] | You’re white-knuckling it, living like this, | 你这么活着会很痛苦 |
[39:16] | Like what you really are is some bad, awful thing, | 好像你真的是什么凶神恶煞一样 |
[39:19] | But… You’re not. | 但是 你不是 |
[39:27] | But I’m not gonna have this discussion | 我不会在每次你临行前 |
[39:29] | every time you leave. | 都说这些 |
[39:32] | And this is — | 因为你… |
[39:33] | This is just gonna keep happening, so… | 你会不断离开 所以我只说这一次 |
[39:40] | I need you to go. | 我要你离开 |
[39:45] | I-I can’t just lose you and Ben. | 我不能丢下你和本不管 |
[39:47] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – You’re saying hit the road. | -我不是这个意思 -你说让我走 |
[39:49] | Dean, if there’s some rule | 迪恩 如果规定 |
[39:52] | that says this all has to be either-or… | 这必须要有所取舍 |
[39:56] | How ’bout we break it? | 我们破了这规定如何 |
[40:00] | Me and Ben will be here, and… | 我和本会在这儿 |
[40:03] | You come when you can. | 你能来的时候就过来 |
[40:04] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:07] | Just come in one piece, okay? | 答应我完好无损地回来 行吗 |
[40:13] | And you really think we could pull something like that off? | 你真觉得我们这样做合适吗 有用吗 |
[40:17] | It’s worth a shot, right? | 值得一试 不是吗 |