时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They turned me. | 他们转化了我 |
[00:04] | Hate those fangs. | 恨死那些尖牙了 |
[00:06] | She — she bit me in the neck. | 她 她咬了我的脖子 |
[00:08] | The bite doesn’t matter. | 咬一下倒没关系 |
[00:09] | You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected. | 只有喝下血液 才会变成吸血鬼 |
[00:11] | – That was vampire blood he dosed you with. – What? | -他给你喝的是吸血鬼的血 -什么 |
[00:13] | Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin? | 会怕光 阳光会灼伤皮肤 |
[00:16] | I get so hungry. | 我觉得好饿 |
[00:19] | – What have you been doing? – Hunting — with some other people. | -你都在干些什么 -猎魔 跟别人一起 |
[00:22] | You? Working with strangers? | 你 竟然跟陌生人共事 |
[00:23] | More like family. | 他们更像是家人 |
[00:24] | I’m your grandfather. | 我是你的外公 |
[00:26] | Stick around, I’ll show you tricks your daddy never even dreamed of. | 有空我教你 这可是你老爸梦寐以求的本事 |
[00:29] | I-I can’t just lose you and Ben. | 我 只是无法抛下你和本 |
[00:33] | Me and ben will be here, and…You come when you can. | 我和本会呆在这儿 只要可以你随时都能来 |
[00:36] | Just come in one piece. | 答应我完好无损地回来 |
[00:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I’m great. | 当然 我很好 |
[00:41] | ’cause there’s been a few times that you’ve got me wondering. | 因为有好几次 你让我觉得很纳闷 |
[00:43] | It’s Sam, Bobby. He’s just — he’s different. | 是萨姆 鲍比 他有点儿不一样了 |
[00:47] | Something’s not right to me. | 让我觉得有点儿不对劲 |
[01:06] | 1989年9月9日出生 艾米莉·方 林肯大街315号 灰岩镇 伊利诺州 | |
[01:49] | You came. | 你来了 |
[01:51] | I told you I would. | 我答应过你的 |
[01:54] | Shall we sit? | 找个地方坐吧 |
[01:59] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[02:01] | Too embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 没关系 |
[02:05] | Nothing you could ever say would… | 无论你说什么都不会… |
[02:08] | I mean, those poems you posted? | 我是说 你发表的那些诗 |
[02:12] | They revealed who you really are. | 正是你最真自我的体现 |
[02:16] | I know you, Kristen. | 我了解你 克里斯滕 |
[02:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:22] | I actually, um… | 我其实 |
[02:24] | wrote one today. You want to…? | 今天又写了一首 你想不想… |
[02:26] | Of course I do. | 我十分乐意拜读 |
[02:31] | Ow. Damn it. | 嗷 该死的 |
[02:41] | Paper cut. | 被纸划伤了 |
[02:42] | Hi, clumsiest person ever. | 我真是个笨手笨脚的人 |
[02:47] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[02:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:13] | – Hi. – Hi | -嘿 -你好 |
[03:20] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来的 |
[03:22] | So why are you? | 那你怎么又来了 |
[03:29] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 你在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[03:34] | Then… | 那么 |
[03:37] | Don’t. | 就一直想着我吧 |
[03:39] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[03:41] | We can’t be together. | 我们没法厮守的 |
[03:43] | – There has to be a way. – No. | -一定有其他办法的 -没有 |
[03:46] | You think you know me… | 你觉得你了解我 |
[03:49] | but you don’t. | 其实不然 |
[03:54] | I’ve done bad things. | 我简直作恶多端 |
[03:57] | You should run. | 你该逃得远远地 |
[03:59] | Now. | 马上 |
[04:01] | I can make my own decisions. | 我可以自己拿主意 |
[04:03] | I’m 17. | 我已经十七岁了 |
[04:11] | I have to show you something. | 我得让你看样东西 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:30] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[04:31] | – Are you scared? – No. | -你害怕吗 -不怕 |
[04:33] | You should be. | 你应该害怕的 |
[04:36] | I’m just scared… | 我只是害怕 |
[04:38] | I’m dreaming and I’ll wake up in math class. | 我这是在做梦 等我醒来发现是在上数学课 |
[04:46] | Is it gonna hurt? | 那很痛吗 |
[04:51] | I could never hurt you. | 我绝对不会伤害你的 |
[04:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[04:59] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[04:59] | Let me show you my world. | 带你去看看我的世界 |
[05:05] | Edgee. | 埃基 |
[05:08] | So, your place… | 你住的地方… |
[05:10] | is there gonna be… velvet? | 是不是有 丝绒呢 |
[05:13] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然有 |
[05:16] | This is it? | 就是这儿吗 |
[05:18] | But… It smells like pee. | 但是 味道好难闻啊 |
[05:25] | Nice work, Robbie. | 干得漂亮 小罗 |
[05:27] | Robert, what’s happening? | 罗伯特 怎么回事儿啊 |
[05:29] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[05:49] | So, uh, I’m actually not far. | 嗯 我就快到家了 |
[05:53] | I’m about a night’s drive. | 大概再开一晚 |
[05:54] | Yeah? So, you think… | 是吗 那么你是想 |
[05:57] | Well, there’s some stuff I got to do here first. | 是的 不过得先办妥这儿的事 |
[05:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:00] | But I was thinking that, uh, I’ll wrap up here | 不过我在想 这边办妥之后 |
[06:03] | and, you know, make sure I’m not followed. | 你知道的 要确保没被跟踪 |
[06:06] | I’ll have to take side streets, | 我得绕着僻路走 |
[06:08] | and I’d have to come at night — | 而且只能深夜回去… |
[06:09] | Will you just shut up and get your ass home? | 你可不可以给我闭上嘴 乖乖滚回来就好 |
[06:11] | I can’t wait to see you. This phone thing’s getting old. | 我迫不及待想见你 只能通电话实在很烦人 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:17] | Well, call us when you’re close. | 快到时就打给我们 |
[06:21] | And be careful. | 还有小心点儿 |
[06:24] | Of course. | 好的 |
[06:29] | What are you so stoked about? | 什么事让你这么荡漾 |
[06:30] | What? Nothing. What do you got? | 啥 没什么 有什么发现 |
[06:33] | Six girls in seven days, | 七天里有六个姑娘失踪 |
[06:34] | which is more disappearances than this city has seen in over a year. | 超过了这个镇一年的失踪人口数了 |
[06:38] | All about the same age. | 而且都是同龄人 |
[06:39] | And cute. | 而且全都很可爱 |
[06:42] | Hey, ice cream comes in lots of flavors, Sam. | 萨姆 这世界可是五光十色的啊 |
[06:44] | Right, sure. | 懂了 |
[06:44] | Yeah, well, half a dozen girls, | 6个女孩 |
[06:46] | late teens, a shower away from greatness. | 十七八岁 接近成年 |
[06:49] | Sounds like a profile. | 听上去受害者都很相似 |
[06:50] | Wonder what else they got in common. | 真好奇她们还有什么共同点 |
[06:52] | Well, six directions to go, here. | 有6个切入点 |
[06:54] | Pick a number. | 选一个吧 |
[06:55] | Seven. Another call just came in today. | 7 今天又增加了一个 |
[07:05] | Kristen’s a good kid — a little naive, sure. | 克里斯滕是个好孩子 的确有点幼稚 |
[07:10] | You try and be a good parent. | 我尽量做一个好爸爸 |
[07:12] | Girls are hard. | 女孩子真让人头疼 |
[07:15] | Right. Well, we’d just like to find your daughter. | 额 我们只想找到你女儿 |
[07:20] | Last door on the left. | 左边最后一间 |
[07:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | What do you think he was talking about? | 你觉得他在说什么啊 |
[07:30] | Drugs? | 嗑药吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, it is so much worse. | 比嗑药可严重多了 |
[07:46] | Vampires? | 吸血鬼 |
[07:48] | These aren’t vampires, man. These — | 这些不是吸血鬼 |
[07:53] | these are douchebags. | 这些是傻逼 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | Let’s see what we can see. | 看看有什么线索 |
[08:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:19] | That — that’s just… uncomfortable. | 这个 让人太不舒服了 |
[08:22] | What is he so bummed out about? | 他装什么忧郁王子啊 |
[08:31] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:32] | He’s watching her sleep. How is that not rapey? | 偷看人家女孩睡觉 不是变态是什么 |
[08:35] | I got to concentrate here, Dean. | 迪恩 我需要全神贯注 |
[08:42] | “He could hear the blood rushing inside her, | “他能听见鲜血在她体内流淌” |
[08:44] | “almost taste it. | “舌头似乎尝到了那绝妙的味道” |
[08:46] | “He tried desperately to control himself. | “他拼命地想控制自己” |
[08:47] | Romero knew their love was impossible.” | “罗梅罗知道他们相爱无果” |
[08:50] | Romero? Really? | 罗梅罗 不是吧 |
[08:51] | Dean. Shut up. | 迪恩 闭嘴 |
[08:53] | This is a national bestseller. | 这还是全国畅销书 |
[08:55] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[08:58] | Hey, try, um… “Lautner.” | 试试”洛特纳” |
[09:03] | Wait. He’s a werewolf. | 等等 他是狼人吧 |
[09:05] | How do you even know who that is? | 再说你怎么知道他的 |
[09:06] | What, are you kidding me? That kid’s everywhere. | 搞笑呢啊 那娃无处不在 |
[09:08] | It’s a freaking nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[09:12] | Hey, how many t’s are there in Pattin– | 帕丁森的名字里有多少个”T” |
[09:15] | That’s it. We’re in. | 正解 密码破解了 |
[09:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:21] | Well? | 有什么发现 |
[09:22] | Well, her in-box is full | 她的收件箱全是一个 |
[09:23] | from some guy claiming to be a vampire. | 自称是吸血鬼的家伙的来信 |
[09:25] | – A real vampire? – Well, uh… | -真正的吸血鬼 -这个… |
[09:28] | “I can only meet you at night. | “我只能在晚上和你见面” |
[09:30] | “I don’t trust myself with you. | ” 我不太放心自己和你在一起 “ |
[09:31] | The call of your blood is too strong.” | “我无法抵抗你鲜血的诱惑” |
[09:34] | Vampires phishing for victims? | 吸血鬼网钓猎物吗 |
[09:36] | Probably just a human mouth-breather, right? | 也有可能是一个闲的蛋疼的人类 |
[09:39] | On the other hand, talk about easy prey. | 换句话说 这样捕猎多方便啊 |
[09:41] | For actual vamps. | 对于真正的吸血鬼来说 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I mean, these chicks | 对 这些女孩 |
[09:44] | are just throwing themselves at you. | 自己投怀送抱 |
[09:45] | All you got to do is… | 你只需要… |
[09:47] | I don’t know. Write bad poetry. | 写点蹩脚的诗 她们就上钩了 |
[09:51] | Well, this guy wanted to meet her | 这人想和她 |
[09:53] | at a place called the Black Rose. | 在一个叫”黑玫瑰”的地方见面 |
[09:55] | Give me a break. | 不嘞个是吧 |
[09:57] | I’m just reporting the news. | 我只是照着读出来 |
[09:58] | It’s probably just your standard-issue perv, right? | 也可能就是个变态 对吧 |
[10:21] | Stop! | 住手 |
[10:23] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[10:52] | Ok, so you’re sure it’s vampire. | 你肯定是吸血鬼干的 |
[10:54] | – 100%? – Definitely. | -百分之百吗 -当然 |
[10:56] | We got a pattern now — | 典型吸血鬼行为 |
[10:57] | kids go missing, blood-bank van gets jumped. | 受害人失踪 捐血车被洗劫一空 |
[11:00] | This is the fourth town. | 这是第四个镇子了 |
[11:01] | Clincher is, this last hit — | 确凿的证据就是最近那个案子 |
[11:03] | driver was found, throat ripped out. | 司机被发现时 喉咙被撕裂了 |
[11:05] | Okay, they grab kids — that’s food, right? | 他们抓孩子 来吸血 对吧 |
[11:08] | But if they already got | 但是 如果他们 |
[11:10] | a bunch of walking, talking juice bars, | 已经有了新鲜的血液 |
[11:11] | why bother with the blood mobile? | 干嘛还要抢劫捐血车 |
[11:13] | It doesn’t add up. | 这就怪了 |
[11:14] | Find the nest. Figure it out. | 找到他们的老巢 去找答案 |
[11:21] | Well, you wanted emo chicks. I think we hit ground zero. | 想要摇滚妞儿的话 这儿一大片 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | Think she wears all that rubber at the beach? | 她在沙滩上也穿成那样吗 |
[11:39] | When’s the last time we had a beer together, anyway? | 我们上次在一起喝酒是什么时候了 |
[11:43] | There. | 看那边 |
[11:45] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[11:47] | He’s hitting on her hard enough. | 他很努力在泡那女孩 |
[11:48] | Real? | 会是吸血鬼吗 |
[11:50] | I don’t know, it’s hard to tell. | 我不知道 很难说 |
[11:54] | And we got multiple choice. | 又多一组嫌疑人 |
[12:01] | Great. Three of them, two of us. | 这下可好 他们三个人 我们两个人 |
[12:14] | Okay, make that two of them. | 好了 三人组变两人组 |
[12:21] | One’s on the move. | 有一个已经动身了 |
[12:26] | All right, you go with Efron. I got Bieber. | 好吧 你跟那个80后 我跟那个90后 |
[13:32] | Are you sure, baby? | 亲爱的 你确定吗 |
[13:33] | Are you ready to join me in eternity? | 你准备好加入我的永恒国度了吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, my god, totally. | 求之不得 |
[13:43] | Go! Get out of here! | 走 离开这里 |
[13:44] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Open your mouth! | -你干什么啊 -张开嘴巴 |
[13:49] | Take those out. | 把那东西拿出来 |
[13:50] | Take ’em out! | 拿出来 |
[13:54] | For the love of… What are you, 12? | 真恶心 都多大了还玩这套 |
[13:58] | Are you wearing glitter? | 你是还擦闪粉了是吗 |
[14:00] | I only do it to get laid, man! | 我不过是想把个妹玩玩 |
[14:02] | Does it work? | 那玩意儿有用吗 |
[14:05] | I’ll be damned. | 我嘞个去 |
[14:07] | All right, “Mmmbop” your way out of here. | 好啦 回去打你的炮吧 |
[14:09] | Go! Go. | 走啊 快点 |
[14:11] | And use a condom. | 记得带套 |
[14:20] | You’re pretty. | 真是个尤物啊 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry? | 你刚说啥 |
[14:24] | I said… | 我说你 |
[14:27] | “You’re pretty.” | 真是个尤物 |
[14:29] | Yeah. Sorry again, pal. | 哦 真是抱歉 |
[14:31] | I don’t play for your team. | 哥是直男 |
[15:29] | No! | 住手 |
[15:49] | Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[16:01] | Oh, my god, what is that sound? | 我的亲娘 什么鬼声音啊 |
[16:04] | What sound, Dean? | 哪有什么声音 迪恩 |
[16:07] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[16:11] | Hey, come on! Keep it down, damn it! | 搞毛啊 小声点 擦的了 |
[16:15] | Please, please shut that off. | 拜托把灯关掉 |
[16:17] | Oh, geez. | 上帝啊 |
[16:23] | Dean, you should sit down. | 迪恩 你快坐下 |
[16:25] | You sit down. | 你管我 |
[16:28] | Out of all the ways to die, | 我设想过千万种死法 |
[16:30] | I never thought I’d be going out like this. | 唯独没料到会落入这般田地 |
[16:32] | Dean, nobody is going out. | 迪恩 你会没事的 |
[16:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:47] | Samuel’s gonna kill me when he gets here. | 萨穆埃尔一来 我就必死无疑了 |
[16:49] | No, Dean, he’s not. | 不 迪恩 他不会的 |
[16:50] | Yes, he is, ’cause I’m gonna ask him to | 他会的 因为我会要他杀了我 |
[16:51] | because you won’t do it. | 我知道你下不了手 |
[16:52] | Okay, just hold on a second. | 别这样 先等等 |
[16:53] | For what, huh?! Look at me! | 等什么 看我现在人模鬼样的 |
[16:55] | – We can figure this out! – How?! | -我们会想出办法的 -什么办法 |
[17:01] | Why aren’t you freaked out? | 你怎么一点都不怕 |
[17:02] | – Of course I am! – Really? | -我吓坏了 -真的吗 |
[17:05] | ‘Cause I can hear your heartbeat, | 你的心跳我可是听得一清二楚 |
[17:06] | and it’s pretty damn steady. | 稳得令人发指 |
[17:10] | That’s ’cause I’m — I’m trying to remain calm. | 那是因为我 我在努力使自己保持冷静 |
[17:13] | Dean, look, Samuel will know what to do. | 迪恩 听着 萨穆埃尔知道该怎么做 |
[17:15] | Come on, man. I’m a monster, okay? | 别做梦了 我现在就是个怪物 |
[17:17] | This is not a problem that you spitball. | 情况远没你想得那么轻巧 |
[17:19] | We got to deal with this before I hurt somebody. | 我们得在我伤害别人之前做个了结 |
[17:28] | How’s it feel? | 你什么感觉 |
[17:30] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[17:31] | Now you want to talk about my feelings? | 这个时候你跟我谈感觉 |
[17:33] | I-I mean physically. | 我是说生理上的 |
[17:35] | How do you think it feels? Not good! | 能有什么感觉 糟透了 |
[17:38] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[17:39] | Bathroom, okay? | 厕所 行不 |
[17:41] | News flash, Mr. Wizard — vampires pee. | 简讯简讯 大法师 吸血鬼想嘘嘘了 |
[18:35] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:54] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:57] | Hey. | 是我 |
[19:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:04] | I wasn’t expecting you for a couple of days. | 我以为你还得再等几天才回来呢 |
[19:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见见你 |
[19:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:17] | – Listen. – What’s going on? | -听我说 -究竟怎么了 |
[19:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 那都无所谓 |
[19:21] | But I need you to know — | 我就是想告诉你 |
[19:23] | You and Ben. | 你和本 |
[19:27] | Just, uh… | 那个 |
[19:30] | Thanks. Okay? | 感谢你们 |
[19:33] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[19:37] | Dean, you’re scaring me. | 迪恩 你吓到我了 |
[19:46] | Oh, god, I’m Pattinson. | 老天 我成了帕丁森了 |
[19:48] | What? | 什么 |
[19:50] | Nothing. I-I-I got to go. | 没什么 我 我得走了 |
[19:51] | No. No, you can’t just show up here like this and then — | 不许走 你不能露个脸就… |
[19:53] | – Believe me, I wish it was different. – Just stop! | -相信我 我也情非得已 -住嘴 |
[19:55] | And explain to me what’s going on out there. | 把话说清楚 到底怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Lis, I can’t bring this crap home to you. | 莉莎 这简直一团糟 我不能把你扯进来 |
[20:03] | You’re talking about your work. | 你是指你的工作 |
[20:05] | I’m talking about my life. | 我说的是我的生活 |
[20:09] | It’s ugly. | 阴暗恐怖 |
[20:11] | And it’s violent. | 血风腥雨 |
[20:13] | And I’m gonna die. Soon. | 我就快死了 |
[20:19] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:20] | Just tell me what the hell is going on. | 快告诉我你究竟怎么了 |
[20:42] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:44] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:55] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[20:57] | Ben, just stay there. | 本 别过来 |
[20:59] | I thought I heard you — | 我好想听到你说… |
[21:00] | I said stay back! | 我让你站住 |
[21:10] | You can’t keep track of your brother now? | 你连你哥都看不住么 |
[21:12] | Well…I mean, I didn’t think he’d just — | 我觉得他不会… |
[21:15] | He’s not himself, Sam! | 他变了 萨姆 |
[21:17] | He’s a monster, and he’s hungry. | 他现在就是头饥饿难耐的怪兽 |
[21:22] | I’ve got to prepare to do the right thing. | 我得准备一下 把这事儿做个了断 |
[21:26] | I told you he’d kill me when he showed up. | 我就说他一来就会把我给灭了 |
[21:32] | Did you feed? | 你吸血了吗 |
[21:36] | I went to say goodbye to Lisa. | 我去和莉莎道别来着 |
[21:40] | Which, for the record, is a lousy idea. | 事实证明 还真是个烂主意 |
[21:41] | Dean, answer the question. | 迪恩 回答我 |
[21:54] | You can relax. I didn’t drink anyone. | 放心 我没喝任何人的血 |
[21:58] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:00] | But I came close. | 但我快忍不住了 |
[22:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:19] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[22:26] | Okay. If you insist. | 你执意要死也可以 |
[22:33] | Or I can just turn you back. | 或者让我把你变回来 |
[22:36] | – What? – What? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[22:40] | I didn’t drive all this way to kill you, Dean. | 我大老远开车过来不是要杀你的 迪恩 |
[22:42] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[22:51] | That’s my grandfather’s journal. | 这是我爷爷的手记 |
[22:54] | Cure’s an old Campbell recipe. | 解药是坎贝尔家的秘方 |
[22:55] | Kind of like the soup. | 有点像汤剂 |
[22:57] | No one’s tried it since god knows. | 从来没人试过 |
[23:00] | From what I hear, the stuff is a bad trip. | 就我所知 这玩意是段恶性迷幻旅程 |
[23:04] | Awesome. | 真有他的 |
[23:05] | Hey, the cure is good. But a lot of this is on you. | 解药本身没问题 但关键在你 |
[23:07] | You drink, you’re done. It won’t work. | 你只要碰了人血就没救了 解药不会起作用的 |
[23:10] | I’m talking one drop of human blood. | 哪怕只是一小滴人血都不行 |
[23:12] | – I got it. – Do you? | -明白了 -真的吗 |
[23:14] | Because you will feed. It’s a matter of time. | 你终究会嗜血的 只是时间早晚而已 |
[23:18] | What else do we need? | 还需要什么 |
[23:19] | Some stuff we got, some we got to get. | 有的已经有了 有的还要准备 |
[23:22] | Trickiest thing on the list — | 最关键之处在于 |
[23:24] | blood of the Fang who turned you. | 把你变成吸血鬼的那家伙的血 |
[23:26] | That guy was huge. | 他可不好对付 |
[23:27] | There’s nothing in the recipe about easy. | 这药方上没一样东西是容易应付的 |
[23:30] | You’re gonna walk right into the nest? | 你打算直接闯进他们的老巢吗 |
[23:33] | Well, I’m one of them, aren’t I? | 现在我跟他们一样了 不是吗 |
[23:35] | So all I got to do is get in there, | 我只要大步往里走 |
[23:38] | get the guy alone, and… | 趁他孤立无援时 |
[23:40] | shoot him with so much dead man’s blood | 给他多来点死人血 |
[23:42] | he’ll think he’s rushing a fraternity. | 他就能体会什么叫兄弟之情了 |
[23:43] | I should come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[23:44] | No. Dude, you reek. | 不行 兄弟你气味太明显了 |
[23:46] | You’re like a walking hamburger. | 你就跟个人肉大汉堡似的 |
[23:48] | I got to do this solo. | 我必须一个人去 |
[23:49] | Yeah, except we haven’t been able to find him yet. | 可我们还不知道他老巢在哪里 |
[23:52] | No problem. I can smell them. | 不是问题 我能闻到他们的味道 |
[23:54] | They’re two miles east of town. | 就在镇上往东两英里 |
[23:55] | You guys get the other crap and meet me there. | 你们带上其他材料在那里跟我汇合 |
[23:58] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[24:04] | It’s dead man’s blood. | 这是死人血 |
[24:05] | Now, there’s enough there to drop a linebacker and then some. | 足够你对付两三个小喽罗了 |
[24:14] | Good luck, son. | 好运 孩子 |
[24:31] | What the hell’s wrong with you, Sam? | 你咋回事 萨姆 |
[24:33] | What do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[24:34] | – You knew about the cure. – What? | -你明明知道解药的事 -什么 |
[24:37] | No, I didn’t. | 我咋可能知道 |
[24:38] | Thought we talked about it, months ago. | 我们几个月前谈论过 |
[24:41] | Not me. It must have been Christian or something. | 不是跟我吧 可能是克里斯蒂娜 |
[24:44] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[24:46] | That’s strange, ’cause if you had known, | 怪事了 如果你事先就知道 |
[24:48] | it’d be almost like you let him get turned. | 那就像是你故意让他变成吸血鬼的 |
[24:51] | Get a man on the inside, | 你想找人打入内部 |
[24:52] | help us find that alpha vamp we’ve been looking for? | 好帮我们找到吸血鬼始祖 |
[24:59] | You serious? | 你真这么想 |
[25:01] | You think I’d do something like that, risk my own brother? | 你觉得我会让我亲哥哥这样冒险 |
[25:06] | What’s wrong with you? | 你才咋回事呢 |
[25:13] | Look, I’m just relieved we can fix him. | 听着 我只是很庆幸我们能治好他 |
[26:18] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:19] | Hey. Uh, I’m — | 那个 我 |
[26:21] | The guy Boris turned outside the bar, right? | 伯里斯在酒吧外转变的那家伙是吧 |
[26:24] | He said to look out for you. | 他交代要好好关照你 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 就是我 |
[26:29] | Well, glad you made it, man. | 很高兴你成功了 伙计 |
[26:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:51] | So, you must be starving. | 你肯定饿坏了吧 |
[27:05] | Here you go. | 就这包了 |
[27:11] | I’m okay. | 现在不用 |
[27:14] | I killed so many people on the way over here, so… | 我来的路上干掉了很多人 |
[27:17] | Yeah, uh, about that. | 说起杀人 |
[27:20] | Company line is we don’t just kill people anymore. | 组织上的规定 我们不能再无故杀人了 |
[27:25] | But you got to tell me what that’s like. | 但你一定得告诉我那感觉如何 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 一定 |
[27:30] | Yeah, first chance I get, I’ll — I’ll show you myself. | 一有机会 我就表演给你看 |
[27:34] | Sweet. | 一言为定 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry about them. | 别怕他们 |
[27:52] | They’re jealous. | 他们只是在嫉妒 |
[27:53] | The recruiters get to bang all the chicks. | 招募者能和小妞们嘿咻 |
[27:57] | That’s you now, bro. | 这次就是你了 |
[28:02] | – Recruiters? – Yeah. | -招募者 -是啊 |
[28:05] | Big man will explain. | 老大会跟你解释的 |
[28:09] | Be with you in a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[28:13] | “Your skin is the black velvet of the night.” | 你的肌肤有如夜晚的天鹅绒 |
[28:18] | Nice. That stupid bitch will eat that up. | 很好 那小妞肯定吃这套 |
[28:22] | She’ll be dying to meet. | 巴不得赶紧跟我们见面了 |
[28:29] | Go get yourself some blood, sweetheart. | 自己去喝点血 甜心 |
[28:32] | Then march that little ass right back here, okay? | 然后带上你的小屁股回来 好吗 |
[28:48] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[28:50] | I thought the hunter chopped your pretty head. | 我还以为那猎人把你脑袋砍下来了 |
[28:54] | No, I got away. | 没 我跑得快 |
[28:57] | Sorry, what’s a hunter? | 抱歉 什么猎人 |
[28:58] | You’ll see, if he finds us. | 要是他找到我们 你就明白了 |
[29:01] | You’ll see him inside out. | 等着看他被剖膛开肚吧 |
[29:06] | You eaten? | 你喝过血了吗 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 喝过了 |
[29:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:11] | You’ll need your strength. | 会派上用场的 |
[29:13] | For? | 有啥用 |
[29:18] | Robert didn’t tell you? | 罗伯特没告诉你吗 |
[29:25] | How old do I look? | 你觉得我多大了 |
[29:29] | Uh, 33? | 三十三 |
[29:33] | You’re off. | 差太远了 |
[29:35] | By about…six centuries. | 已经六百多岁了 |
[29:40] | And these are the best days in the last 600 years | 我做了六百年吸血鬼 |
[29:43] | to be a vampire. | 现在是最好的年代 |
[29:47] | Dracula, Anne Rice? Please. | 什么德古拉 什么安妮·赖斯 都是浮云 |
[29:49] | These stupid little brats are so horny, | 这帮小屁孩饥渴得很 |
[29:51] | they reinvented us as prince charming with a Volvo. | 在她们眼里 咱就是开着跑车的王子 |
[29:55] | They want a promise ring with fangs. | 她们想要吸血尖牙作为定情信物 |
[29:59] | So I give it to ’em. | 我就满足了她们 |
[30:02] | You — you go out, you get them, | 你出去钓几个漂亮妞 |
[30:05] | and you bring ’em home to me. | 再给我带回来 |
[30:10] | So what’s with the cages? | 为什么要关在笼子里 |
[30:12] | Oh, that’s just, you know, till they’re compliant. | 只是在她们乖乖听话前的约束而已 |
[30:16] | Eventually, these girls will go out, | 最终这些妞也要出去 |
[30:18] | and they’ll fetch me boys like you. | 钓一些你这样的帅哥回来 |
[30:20] | And around and around we go. | 就这样不断发展壮大 |
[30:24] | I got to say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 相当完美 |
[30:26] | This whole system, that’s — that’s all you? | 这整个系统 都是你建立的吗 |
[30:30] | no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是我 |
[30:31] | No, I just implement, you know? | 我只是个执行者 明白不 |
[30:34] | Make sure that you all fall in line. | 确保你们自觉行事的 |
[30:38] | It’s his. | 都是他 |
[30:42] | Our father’s. | 我们父亲建立的 |
[30:45] | Hmm. Your father’s? | 你们的父亲 |
[30:50] | Aren’t you the curious one. | 你好奇心还真重啊 |
[30:54] | Oh, you don’t know the half of it. | 比你想象得还要好奇 |
[30:57] | In due time. | 等时机成熟 |
[31:02] | You, uh… | 美人 |
[31:06] | You want the private tour, don’t you? | 想不想和我共游一回 |
[31:11] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我情何以堪啊 |
[31:37] | You playing games with me, boy? | 想耍我吗 小子 |
[31:55] | Father! | 父亲 |
[33:25] | Go get him! | 抓住他 |
[34:05] | This must be the place. | 应该就是这里了 |
[34:44] | So much for undercover. | 这卧底动静也太大了 |
[34:45] | Let’s go. | 进去吧 |
[35:24] | You’ve stopped nothing. You know that? | 你该知道 你阻止不了的 |
[35:36] | This is much bigger than you and me. | 他可比你我强大得多 |
[36:23] | Looks like your brother has some Campbell in him after all. | 你哥果然还是坎贝尔家的人 |
[36:42] | Dean, you okay? | 迪恩 你没事吧 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[37:10] | If this works, it’s not gonna be a kiddie ride. You know that. | 如果有效 过程可不会很轻松 |
[37:12] | That’s great. Light her up. | 正合我意 来吧 |
[37:16] | So what did you see in there? | 你在里面发现什么了 |
[37:18] | – What? – In the nest. What did you see? | -什么 -吸血鬼老巢有发现什么 |
[37:20] | Sam, I can’t hear you. | 萨姆 我听不清你说话 |
[37:21] | Your…your blood is so freaking loud, okay? | 你血流的声音太他妈震耳了 |
[37:23] | Just…just back off. | 退后点 |
[37:25] | Give me the damn cure. | 把解药给我 |
[37:35] | L’chaim. | 活着万岁 |
[37:53] | I don’t think it… | 我不觉得 |
[38:00] | Is it working? | 成功了吗 |
[38:01] | Either that or he’s dying. | 不成功就要成仁了 |
[39:26] | Hey. So, what did you see? | 早啊 昨天发现什么没 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么 |
[39:33] | In the nest. What did you see? | 在吸血鬼老巢 你发现什么没 |
[39:37] | Um, well, I’m still trying to work through it, | 我还在努力回想 |
[39:39] | but, uh, I’m pretty sure | 但肯定的是 |
[39:40] | they’re not figuring out anything on their own. | 他们不是独立组织 |
[39:41] | They’re getting their orders from the top. | 有接受上头的命令 |
[39:44] | Where to go next, everything. | 该做什么怎么做之类的 |
[39:46] | The top as in… | 你说的上头是指 |
[39:47] | Their Alpha. | 他们的始祖 |
[39:49] | At least, that’s what I think it is. | 至少我是这么觉得 |
[39:51] | They’ve got some sort of psychic thing happening. | 他们之间有心灵感应 |
[39:54] | And he sends them, uh — I don’t know — messages. | 传达着某种指示 |
[39:57] | Saying what? | 什么指示 |
[39:59] | Honestly? | 实话实说吗 |
[40:00] | Recruitment drive. | 招募新人变成吸血鬼 |
[40:04] | Their Alpha’s building an army. | 他们的始祖在组建吸血鬼大军 |
[40:06] | Well, that’s comforting. | 太让人”振奋”了 |
[40:07] | That’s not the worst. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[40:09] | Then what is? | 还有什么更糟的 |
[40:12] | We don’t scare them anymore. | 他们不再畏惧我们了 |
[40:23] | You’ve reached Lisa. | 我是莉莎 |
[40:25] | Leave me a message. Thanks. | 请留言 谢谢 |
[40:28] | Hey, Lis. | 莉莎 |
[40:32] | To continue recording, press 1. | 继续留言 请按键1 |
[40:35] | To erase — | 删除请按 |
[40:42] | How did it go with Lisa? | 跟莉莎聊得怎么样 |
[40:44] | It didn’t. | 没打通 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:49] | At least, uh… | 至少 |
[40:51] | You got my back. | 我还有你 |
[40:54] | No matter what happens, I can always count on you, | 不管发生什么 我都可以指望你 |
[40:56] | rght, sammy? | 对吧 小萨姆 |
[40:59] | Yeah. Of course, Dean. | 当然了 迪恩 |