时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s Sam, Bobby. He’s just — he’s different. | 是萨姆 鲍比 他有点儿不一样了 |
[00:06] | Something’s not right to me. | 让我觉得有点儿不对劲 |
[00:08] | I-I can’t just lose you and ben. | 我 只是无法抛下你和本 |
[00:10] | Me and ben will be here, and you come when you can. | 我和本会呆在这儿 只要可以你随时都能来 |
[00:13] | Just come in one piece. | 但要完好无损地回来 |
[00:14] | And you really think we could pull something like that off? | 你真觉得这样行得通吗 |
[00:16] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试啊 |
[00:27] | Just tell me what the hell is going on. | 告诉我你究竟怎么了 |
[00:33] | – Dean? – Ben, just stay there. | -迪恩 -本 别过来 |
[00:36] | – I thought I heard you… – I said stay back! | -我听到你说… -我叫你别过来 |
[00:40] | Cure’s an old Campbell recipe. | 解药是坎贝尔家的古秘方 |
[00:50] | At least, uh… | 至少 |
[00:52] | you got my back. | 我还有你 |
[00:53] | No matter what happens, I can always count on you, | 不管发生什么 我都能指望你 |
[00:56] | – right, Sammy? – Of course, Dean. | -对吗 小萨姆 -当然 迪恩 |
[01:04] | He said he’d call, but of course he never did. | 他说他会打来 可那些话都是敷衍我 |
[01:07] | But — I don’t know. | 不过 我不明白 |
[01:09] | I just — we had such a good time. | 就是 我们俩处得挺好的 |
[01:11] | I-I should call him, right? Do you think? | 我是不是该打给他呢 你觉得呢 |
[01:13] | I mean, should I call him? I don’t know. | 我该打给他吗 我真不知道 |
[01:16] | Oh. Uh, Olivia, just hold on a sec. | 奥利维亚 稍等我一下 |
[01:22] | I just need the truth. That’s all. | 我只想知道真相 仅此而已 |
[01:25] | I really gotta go, ‘kay? Call you later. | 我真得挂了 好吗 稍候打给你 |
[01:29] | – I pity you. – I’m sorry? | -我同情你 -你说什么 |
[01:31] | You’re sad and pathetic, and I pity you — | 你可悲又可怜 所以我同情你 |
[01:33] | Only reason I’m giving you a head’s up. | 所以我才要给你提个醒 |
[01:35] | Stay away from the clam chowder. | 别碰蛤蛎浓汤 |
[01:40] | I flavored it with my own… seasoning. | 里面可是放了我自己特有的 调味料 |
[01:50] | Hey, Jane. | 嘿 珍 |
[01:51] | You know that new girl, Misty? | 你知道新来的姑娘美斯狄吗 |
[01:54] | Way hotter than you. | 比你辣多了 |
[01:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:56] | Basically, she’s an eight, and you’re a… | 基本上 她就是个尤物 而你就是个 |
[01:59] | a three. | 三流水平 |
[02:07] | Can I get you anything else, ma’am? | 还有什么需要吗 夫人 |
[02:08] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:10] | I ran over a homeless man once, | 我有次开车撞倒了一个流浪汉 |
[02:13] | and I never even stopped to see if he was alive. | 我都没停下来看看他是否还活着 |
[02:26] | I hate mommy. | 我讨厌妈妈 |
[02:29] | I want to burn her in her sleep. | 我想在她睡着时烧死她 |
[02:31] | I don’t know what it is, but you just give me the creeps. | 我不知道为什么 但你真让我不舒服 |
[02:35] | Like I get physically nauseous. | 就像不舒服到想呕吐一样 |
[02:37] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[02:38] | Loser. | 失败者 |
[02:39] | Desperate. Stupid. | 绝望 愚蠢 |
[02:42] | Mousy. | 孬种 |
[02:43] | You’re a desperate, pathetic loser. | 你就是个绝望又可悲的窝囊废 |
[02:49] | Hey, can you come get me? | 嘿 你能来接我吗 |
[02:52] | You sound awful. Have you been drinking? | 你听起来糟透了 喝酒了吗你 |
[02:54] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我觉得自己快疯了 |
[02:56] | I’m freaking out. | 简直要崩溃了 |
[02:57] | Of course you are, ’cause you are a freak. | 你说的没错 因为你就是个怪胎 |
[03:01] | You’re certifiable. | 你就是个疯子 |
[03:03] | Every time the phone rings, my stomach drops. | 每次电话一响 我的胃就会抽搐 |
[03:06] | Jane with another crisis. | 珍又有麻烦了 |
[03:08] | You’re a walking disaster. | 你俨然就是个活灾星 |
[03:10] | The whole family’s just waiting for your next big breakdown, Jane. | 全家人都在等着你的下一次大崩溃 珍 |
[03:13] | We’re like hostages. | 我们简直没有一刻自由的 |
[03:15] | Why don’t you just go ahead and kill yourself already? | 你干嘛不干脆自杀得了呢 |
[03:18] | 铁板烧烤&酒吧 大格尔森的 快乐之地 | |
[03:34] | I know what I saw, Bobby. | 我知道自己看到了什么 鲍比 |
[03:35] | We tested him. | 我们试过他了 |
[03:36] | Salt, silver — everything. | 盐 银器等等 所有都试过了 |
[03:38] | He threw me to that vamp. | 他任那个吸血鬼对我为所欲为 |
[03:40] | I’m telling you, it’s not my brother. | 我告诉你 那绝对不是我老弟 |
[03:42] | Well, then he’s something we ain’t ever seen before. | 那么 他就是我们之前从没遇到过的东西 |
[03:44] | Yeah, or it’s freakin’ Lucifer. | 没错 或者就是他妈的路西法 |
[03:46] | Did you call Cass? | 你召唤小卡了吗 |
[03:47] | ‘course I called Cass. He’s not answering. | 当然召唤了 但没任何回音 |
[03:49] | Screw him. I can’t wait anymore. | 去他的 我等不及了 |
[03:51] | Look, I get it. You’re rattled. | 听着 我明白 你有点惊慌失措 |
[03:53] | You’re right to be. | 这很正常 |
[03:55] | But let’s be professional — | 但我们得专业点儿 |
[03:56] | Professional? | 专业点儿 |
[03:58] | He watched me get turned! | 他眼睁睁地看着我被转化 |
[03:59] | What you saw… | 你看到的 |
[04:01] | are you sure that’s what you saw? | 你肯定那是你亲眼所见吗 |
[04:02] | Damn it, Bobby, yes. I know. | 该死的 鲍比 我知道自己看见了啥 |
[04:04] | Well, “You know” ain’t the same as proof. | “你知道”可不等同于证据 |
[04:07] | ’cause we’re talking about — | 因为我们谈论的是 |
[04:08] | We’re talking about doing something about this, and fast. | 我们是在讨论如何处理这件事 而且要快 |
[04:10] | It’s not just the vamp. | 不仅仅是吸血鬼这件事儿 |
[04:12] | He has been different from the jump. | 在他跳下去的那一刻他就变了 |
[04:14] | All right. I’m with you. | 好吧 我支持你 |
[04:16] | – Are you? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[04:17] | I’ll hit the books, hard. | 我去查资料 认认真真地查 |
[04:18] | Just don’t shoot him yet, all right? | 先别一枪嘣了他呢 行吗 |
[04:21] | Watch him. We need facts. | 好好看着他 我们需要了解实际情况 |
[04:23] | ’cause if it ain’t Sam… | 因为如果那不是萨姆 |
[04:25] | we don’t know what it is. | 那我们完全不知道那是什么 |
[04:28] | And if we’re gonna put him down, we need to know how. | 而且要想拿下他 我们也得知道方法才行 |
[04:31] | I don’t even want to ride in the same car with him, | 我甚至都不愿意跟他同车 |
[04:32] | much less work a damn case. | 更别说跟他一起解决案子了 |
[04:33] | Get in the car. He’s your case. | 给我乖乖上车 他就是你的”案子” |
[04:41] | Hey. I was just, uh, I was leaving Lisa a message. | 嘿 我刚刚 在给莉莎留言 |
[04:44] | – Still hasn’t called you back, huh? – No. | -她还没回你电话吗 -没有 |
[04:46] | – Sucks. – Yeah. | -真糟 -是啊 |
[04:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:50] | Yeah. I’m fine. How are you? | 当然 我很好 你呢 |
[04:53] | Me? Great. | 我 好得很 |
[04:55] | Here, look. Check this out. | 这个 你瞧瞧 |
[04:57] | Think it might be something. | 我觉得事有蹊跷 |
[04:59] | Four people, out of nowhere, all in the last couple of weeks. | 四个人 全都是在过去几周莫名自杀的 |
[05:02] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Sounds like a plan. | 没错 听起来确实有问题 |
[05:08] | Let’s go. | 那出发吧 |
[05:17] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不明白 |
[05:20] | Why would federal investigators be interested in a suicide? | 为什么联邦调查局会对自杀案有兴趣 |
[05:25] | It’s a new, more caring administration. | 这是一个全新的 更爱民的管理机制 |
[05:31] | Well, I already told the cops. | 好吧 我已经跟警察都说过了 |
[05:32] | Jane was having a really bad day, so I-I did what any sister would do. | 珍那天确实过得挺遭的 我也尽了姐姐职责 |
[05:41] | I…tried to cheer her up, you know? | 我 试着鼓励她振作起来 |
[05:46] | Told her to hang in there. | 告诉她坚持下去 |
[05:50] | You know what a “tell” is? | 你知道什么叫”说谎迹象”吗 |
[05:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:55] | It’s a poker term… for when you’re bluffing. | 是打牌术语 能说明人们何时在虚张声势 |
[05:58] | Like what you just did with your hair. | 就像你刚刚拨头发那一下 |
[06:01] | What are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[06:02] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[06:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:05] | Tell us what you did to your sister. | 老实交代你对你妹妹做了什么 |
[06:19] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[06:20] | I was lying. | 我撒了谎 |
[06:22] | I wanted to tell her, “I love you. | 我本来想告诉她 “我爱你” |
[06:25] | I’m here for you.” | “我就在你身边” |
[06:27] | Oh, but what came out was… | 但是说出来的却是 |
[06:30] | “You’re a burden. Just kill yourself.” | “你这个累赘 你干脆自杀吧” |
[06:34] | Who says that?! | 谁会说这么残忍的话啊 |
[06:36] | I-I-I just couldn’t stop! | 但我就是停不下来 |
[06:44] | See anything in the house? | 房子里有什么发现 |
[06:45] | No hex bags, no sulfur, no emf. You? | 没有巫术袋和硫磺 也没有电磁反应 你呢 |
[06:47] | A tuba and an issue of Crochet today. | 一个大号 还有今天的《编织》杂志 |
[06:50] | So, what, already kinda suicidal? | 这算哪门子有自杀倾向 |
[06:53] | Right, and then big sis’s taxicab confession | 对 但是姐姐残忍的吐槽 |
[06:55] | sends her over the edge. | 把她逼上了绝路 |
[06:56] | Question is, what made big sis | 问题是 到底是什么让姐姐 |
[06:58] | open her big, fat mouth in the first place? | 如此无情地开口喷人 |
[07:00] | Yeah, that is the question. | 对 这确实是个问题 |
[07:14] | Thanks. Uh, can you grab some gauze, please? | 谢谢 能拿点纱布给我吗 |
[07:20] | Should’ve had you prescribe me a valium. | 真该让你给我开点安定 |
[07:22] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[07:25] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[07:27] | I got to be honest, Paul — | 老实说 保罗 |
[07:29] | I don’t really want to be here. | 我真不想来这里 |
[07:30] | You and most people. But you know what? | 没人愿意来这里 但是 |
[07:33] | I don’t take it personally. | 我不会放在心上的 |
[07:34] | Okay, open up. | 好的 张开嘴 |
[07:40] | You and Donna should come over for supper. | 你和堂娜有空应该来吃顿晚饭 |
[07:42] | How long has it been? | 你们都多久没来了 |
[07:44] | There. Worst part’s over. | 好了 最难受的步骤完了 |
[07:46] | I’m not really into Donna anymore. | 我其实不喜欢堂娜了 |
[07:48] | She’s old. | 她老了 |
[07:50] | Your wife looks great for her age. | 你妻子风韵犹存呢 |
[07:53] | Her saggy skin makes me want to hurl. | 她松弛的皮肤让我想吐 |
[07:56] | I have urges, you know. | 你知道 我有欲望的 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 懂 |
[08:00] | Remember that camping trip I missed ’cause I was sick? | 还记得那次露营我没去吗 我说我生病了 |
[08:03] | Well, I wasn’t. | 其实我撒谎了 |
[08:05] | I was just afraid to be around Melissa. | 我只是害怕和梅利莎在一起 |
[08:08] | My daughter Melissa? | 我女儿梅利莎 |
[08:11] | But then… | 但是后来 |
[08:13] | She spent the night for Jill’s slumber party. | 她晚上参加了吉尔的睡衣晚会 |
[08:17] | It just seemed so easy, you know? | 一切似乎轻而易举 |
[08:20] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:21] | It’s not so much I couldn’t control myself. | 并不是我无法控制自己 |
[08:23] | I just knew I wouldn’t get caught. | 而是我知道不会被人发现的 |
[08:27] | And I didn’t get caught. | 确实也没人发现 |
[08:46] | Hey, do you find anything. | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:49] | I’ve been up all night lookin’. | 我一整晚都在查资料 |
[08:51] | Nothing fits. | 毫无结果 |
[08:53] | Awesome. | 佩服 |
[08:54] | You got anything else to go on? | 你还能提供点别的线索不 |
[08:56] | Yeah, my skin crawls being in the same room with him. | 和他共处一室 让我毛骨悚然 |
[08:58] | Why don’t you look that up? | 你可以查查这个 |
[09:00] | I’m working on it. | 我在想办法啊 |
[09:01] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this, Bobby. | 鲍比 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[09:03] | You got to figure out what the hell he is and fast. | 你必须尽快弄清楚他到底是什么 |
[09:05] | I’m trying. | 我在努力中 |
[09:06] | But, Dean, there’s a worst-case scenario. | 但是 迪恩 情形很不妙啊 |
[09:09] | What, Satan’s my co-pilot? Yeah, I know. | 什么 撒旦是我的搭档吗 我知道 |
[09:11] | Well, that’d be the other worst case. | 对 那是另一个不妙的情况 |
[09:13] | Well, then what? | 那是什么 |
[09:15] | Maybe it’s just Sam. | 可能就是萨姆自己的问题 |
[09:19] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[09:20] | – Dean. – You got a day, Bobby, | -迪恩 -鲍比 给你一天时间 |
[09:23] | and then I’m handling this. | 否则我就自己动手了 |
[09:50] | There was another one. | 又出现一个 |
[09:52] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么情况 |
[09:53] | Dentist drilled a guy to death. | 牙医钻死了一个人 |
[09:57] | You mean the…non-sexy kind of drilling, right? | 你说的 不是在床上那个”钻”吧 |
[10:00] | 50 bucks says he’s mixed up in all the crazy. | 我赌五十块 他肯定与此事有关 |
[10:02] | – You think? – Yeah. Let’s go talk to him. | -你这么肯定 -是啊 我们去和他谈谈 |
[10:04] | Okay. Uh… | 好啊 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you go ahead? I’ll catch up. | 你先去吧 我马上就来 |
[10:07] | I’m gonna do a little research. | 我还要做点调查 |
[10:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. We got to know what we’re up against, right? | 对 得搞清楚我们对付的是什么吧 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Yeah, good idea. | 好 好 好主意 |
[10:41] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[10:50] | Anything from Marathon Man? | 钻子男有啥线索吗 |
[10:51] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[10:53] | He hung himself in his cell before I could get to him. | 在我来之前他在牢房里上吊自杀了 |
[10:55] | Yikes. | 哎哟喂 |
[10:56] | But he was definitely involved. | 但是他肯与此事有牵连 |
[10:58] | Just got the scoop from his assistant. | 我刚从他助手那里挖到一点线索 |
[10:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[11:00] | Let’s say the stuff that his patient was confessing to — | 这么说吧 当时他的病人对他坦白的那些事 |
[11:03] | I’d have murdered him, too. | 换做我 我也会杀了他 |
[11:05] | So, root canal and russian roulette — | 所以 牙齿穿洞男和吃枪子小妹 |
[11:07] | both of ’em, it’s like they were cursed, right? | 他们两个好像都被诅咒了 |
[11:09] | I mean, people are just compelled | 人们被迫要向他们 |
[11:11] | to puke the truth all over ’em? | 吐槽各种实话 |
[11:12] | Oh, getting hit with the ugly truth, you go postal? | 被丑陋的事实打击 然后就走极端了 |
[11:14] | I’d call that a curse. | 那确实是诅咒 |
[11:16] | Do me a favor — | 帮个忙 |
[11:17] | I’m going to the morgue to check out the body. | 我要去太平间查看尸体 |
[11:18] | Why don’t you take the dentist’s office, see what you see? | 你去牙医的办公室 看看有何线索 |
[11:21] | Yeah. No problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[12:20] | Jane and Dr. Conley. | 珍和康利医生 |
[12:21] | I heard. Awful. | 我听说了 太可怕了 |
[12:23] | What do I have to do with it? | 和我有什么关系 |
[12:26] | Honestly? You’re the only thing they have in common. | 老实说 你是他们唯一的共同点 |
[12:29] | Did they say anything to you before they, uh…? | 他们死之前 和你说过什么吗 |
[12:31] | Sorry. Not really. | 抱歉 没有 |
[12:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Ah, I was just fishing. | 我只是打听一下 |
[12:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Hey, by the way, how ’bout my horn? | 对了 我的号如何了 |
[12:43] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[12:43] | Stolen horn? | 失窃的号啊 |
[12:45] | Right. Yeah. We’re — we’re working on it. | 对 我们还在查呢 |
[12:47] | Well, I hope so. Thing’s one-in-a-billion. | 希望如此吧 那可是稀罕物 |
[12:53] | What makes it one-in-a-billion again? | 为什么说它是稀罕物 |
[12:54] | It’s a museum piece. | 它是老古董了 |
[12:56] | And near as anyone can tell, about a thousand years old. | 据说 已经有一千年的历史了 |
[13:02] | Where’s it from? | 它来自哪里 |
[13:03] | No one knows. | 无人知晓 |
[13:05] | When did it get swiped? | 什么时候被偷的 |
[13:06] | About… | 大概 |
[13:08] | two weeks ago — | 两周前 |
[13:09] | same day Jane died. | 就是珍死的那天 |
[13:25] | Castiel? Hello? | 卡西迪奥 在吗 |
[13:27] | Possible loose nuke down here, angelic weapon. | 这里可能有重杀伤性的天使武器哦 |
[13:31] | Kinda your department. | 这事儿应该你们管吧 |
[13:34] | You hear that, Cass? | 小卡 听到了么 |
[13:37] | Hello, Dean. | 迪恩 好啊 |
[13:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你又开什么玩笑 |
[13:40] | I have been on red alert about Sam, | 我一直在戒备萨姆 |
[13:42] | And you come for some stupid horn?! | 你却为这个该死的号来了 |
[13:43] | You asked me to be here, and I came. | 你叫我 我就来了 |
[13:45] | I — I’ve been asking you to be here for days, you dick! | 混蛋 我都召唤你好几天了 |
[13:50] | I didn’t come about Sam | 萨姆的事 我没有出现 |
[13:53] | because I have nothing to offer about Sam. | 因为我没什么好说的 |
[13:55] | Well, that’s great, because for all we know, | 很好啊 因为我们都知道 |
[13:56] | He’s just gift wrap for Lucifer. | 他只是包了个包装的路西法 |
[13:58] | No, he’s… | 不 他… |
[14:01] | He’s not Lucifer. | 他不是路西法 |
[14:04] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:06] | If Lucifer escaped the cage, | 如果路西法逃出来了 |
[14:09] | we’d feel it. | 我们会感应到 |
[14:14] | What is wrong with him? | 那他到底怎么了 |
[14:16] | I don’t know, Dean. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 迪恩 对不起 |
[14:20] | What happened to you, Cass? | 你怎么了 小卡 |
[14:22] | You used to be human, or at least like one. | 你原来更像人类 至少有点人情味 |
[14:27] | I’m at war. | 我在交战状态 |
[14:34] | Certain… | 有些… |
[14:36] | regrettable things are now required of me. | 有些令人懊悔的事需要我去完成 |
[14:42] | And Gabriel’s horn of truth? That’s a real thing? | 加百列的真理之号 这东西是真的吗 |
[14:44] | – You’ve seen it? – I think it’s in town. | -你见过了吗 -我想就在这镇子里 |
[14:46] | Something’s forcing people… | 某个东西在强迫人们… |
[14:50] | Oh, well, you’re welcome! | 得 不客气 |
[14:56] | It isn’t the horn of truth. | 那不是真理之号 |
[14:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:59] | You were gone for like two seconds. Where did you look? | 你就消失了两秒钟 你都去哪儿看了 |
[15:01] | Everywhere. | 哪儿都看了 |
[15:04] | Right. | 得 |
[15:07] | Well, nice seeing you, anyway. | 随便吧 很高兴见到你 |
[15:10] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[15:10] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:13] | About your brother. | 你弟弟的事 |
[15:14] | I… | 我… |
[15:16] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him, | 我不知道他到底怎么了 |
[15:17] | but I do want to help. | 但我是真的想帮忙 |
[15:20] | I’ll make inquiries. | 我会去打听一下 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[15:41] | Now, I’d actually like to see | 我其实想看一下 |
[15:43] | all the suicides that came in this week, | 这周发生的所有自杀案的尸体 |
[15:45] | not just Dr. Giggles. | 不光吉格斯医生一个 |
[15:51] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:54] | Well, they’re — they’re already gone. | 那个 他们 他们已经不在了 |
[15:57] | As in transferred? | 被转移了吗 |
[15:58] | Yeah, not exactly. | 也不算是啦 |
[16:02] | Would you like to tell me what’s going on here, | 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:04] | or should I have a little chat with your supervisor? | 还是我应该跟你上级谈谈 |
[16:09] | They’re gone. | 他们没了 |
[16:13] | As in… Gone gone? | 就是… 消失了吗 |
[16:23] | …Predatory prices. | …掠夺性竞争削价 |
[16:25] | Here’s the facts. | 接下来是时事报道 |
[16:27] | Tune in weekdays for the newest addition | 获知本地队伍的最新获奖消息 |
[16:29] | to our award-winning local team. | 请于工作日锁定本台 |
[16:32] | Find out the truth about your layaway living room. | 彻底了解你待付余款的起居室 |
[16:35] | Another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[16:37] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m working. | 不 谢了 我在工作 |
[16:42] | Hey, what’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[16:43] | All the bodies are gone. | 尸体都不见了 |
[16:46] | What do you mean, they just vanished? | 你什么意思 就凭空消失了 |
[16:47] | That’s what the coroner said. But I got a lead. | 验尸官是这么说的 不过我找到了条线索 |
[16:49] | One of the missing bodies, | 其中一具失踪的尸体 |
[16:51] | she died a whole week before everybody else. | 比其他人早死了整整一周 |
[16:54] | Suicide? | 也是自杀吗 |
[16:55] | Reported as a car accident, | 报告说是车祸 |
[16:56] | but no reason it couldn’t have been. | 不过肯定是自杀 |
[16:57] | So then that would make her our patient zero, right? | 也就是说她是咱们要找的源头了 |
[16:59] | I’m thinking maybe. | 我想大概是吧 |
[17:01] | Whatever got this whole curse thing rolling started with her. | 不管这东西是什么咒 都是从她开始的 |
[17:03] | I’m at her place now, | 我现在在她家 |
[17:04] | corner of Burnham and 159th. | 伯恩汉街和159街交叉转角处 |
[17:06] | Yeah, give me 10. | 十分钟后到 |
[17:10] | You know what? I will have that other one. | 改注意了 再给我来一杯 |
[17:13] | Thought you were working. | 不是说你在工作吗 |
[17:14] | I am working up to it. | 就指着它工作了 |
[17:19] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:20] | No, not really. | 不太好 |
[17:23] | I talked to local experts to bring you the truth. | 我向当地专家询问 为您讲述真相 |
[17:27] | On me. | 我请 |
[17:29] | Anything else I can get you? | 还想要什么吗 |
[17:33] | I’d just like the freakin’ truth. | 我想要他妈的真相 |
[17:43] | But I’ll settle for another one. | 不过再来一杯就好了 |
[17:46] | Sometimes I think I can’t get pregnant | 我有时会觉得 我怀不上孩子 |
[17:48] | ’cause god knows my marriage is a sham. | 是因为上帝知道我的婚姻是个骗局 |
[17:54] | Why’d I say that? | 我为什么说这个 |
[17:56] | I mean, I’ve been snorting oxy all day. | 我是说 我每天都要吸镇痛剂的粉末 |
[18:00] | Why’d I say that? | 我怎么会说这个 |
[18:08] | I’m pretty sure I know. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[18:18] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:24] | I’m sitting like this so you’ll look at my breasts. | 我这种姿势坐着 是想让你看到我的胸 |
[18:27] | I just bought them. I need a lot of attention. | 我刚隆的 我需要很多人的关注 |
[18:32] | Good luck with that. | 你加油哈 |
[18:46] | Hey, anything you’re itchin’ to tell me? | 喂 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[18:49] | Not really. | 没什么 |
[18:53] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[18:54] | Ah, that’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[18:55] | I’m just testing a theory. | 我就是检验一件事 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m here hittin’ the books | 我在这儿边啃书 |
[18:59] | while drinking a nice glass of milk | 边喝牛奶 |
[19:00] | and watching “Tori & Dean.” | 还在看”托瑞和迪恩” |
[19:02] | Wh– wait, w-who and Dean? | 啥 谁和迪恩 |
[19:05] | Tori Spelling. | 托瑞·斯佩林 |
[19:07] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是她超级粉丝 |
[19:09] | Girl’s a real talent. | 姑娘老有才了 |
[19:12] | Oh, I guess it does work over the phone. | 我想在电话里是管用的了 |
[19:14] | You know what else? | 你知道还有啥吗 |
[19:15] | I get a pedicure once in a while — | 我偶尔会修修脚 |
[19:17] | This nice vietnamese joint. | 那个越南店真的不错 |
[19:19] | Okay. Okay, please stop. | 好了好了 别说了 |
[19:20] | This one gal, nhung phuong — | 那妞儿 阿凤 |
[19:23] | Her name means “Velvet phoenix.” | 就是”丝绒凤凰”的意思 |
[19:25] | Tiny thing, but the grip on her. | 人很袖珍 不过那手法啊 |
[19:27] | She starts on my toes, | 她从我脚趾开始 |
[19:29] | and I feel like I am gonna — | 我感觉我要… |
[19:30] | Whoa, whoa! Hey, come on, m– now I’m scarred for life. | 够了 行了吧 我那玻璃心都终身创伤了 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 拜你所赐啊 |
[19:34] | I never told anyone that. | 我从没告诉过别人 |
[19:37] | Why am I telling you? | 为什么要告诉你 |
[19:40] | Maybe ’cause you’re my favorite. | 可能我比较偏爱你吧 |
[19:42] | Although, Sam’s a better hunter. | 即使萨姆当猎手更强 |
[19:44] | Lately, anyway. | 虽然是最近变强的吧 |
[19:46] | Whoa. Why the hell am I tellin’ you this?! | 哇哦 我他妈干嘛要告诉你这些 |
[19:48] | Because I’m cursed. | 因为我被诅咒了 |
[19:49] | – Cursed? – Yes. | -诅咒 -是的 |
[19:51] | How is it… | 我就不明白了… |
[19:53] | that half the time you clean a mess, | 有一半时间 你明明是去解决问题的 |
[19:56] | you end up dirty? | 结果却惹一身腥 |
[19:57] | Actually, this might be the | 其实 这可能是这阵子 |
[19:58] | best thing that’s happened to me in a while. | 我碰到的最好的事儿了 |
[20:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:02] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[20:03] | Dean, what damn fool move are you about to — | 迪恩 你要干什么傻事… |
[20:06] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | But did you know my first girlfriend turned out to be a — | 你知道吗 我初恋女友其实是… |
[20:11] | No, no. | 够了 |
[20:22] | It’s Sam. Leave me a message. | 我是萨姆 有事留言 |
[20:24] | Sam, it’s me. | 萨姆 是我 |
[20:25] | Listen, I’m on my way to you, | 听着 我正在去找你的路上 |
[20:26] | but if you get this before then, give me a call back. | 如果我到之前你听到了留言 打回给我 |
[20:30] | There’s a few things I want to ask you. | 有点事要问你 |
[20:33] | So, why is there an investigation | 一场车祸而已 |
[20:34] | for a car accident? | 有什么好查的 |
[20:37] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[20:39] | Corey committed suicide. | 科莉是自杀的 |
[20:43] | You know… | 你知道 |
[20:46] | I wondered. | 我曾怀疑过 |
[20:53] | I-I’m sorry. | 失礼了 |
[20:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:58] | So, you had some idea Corey might have taken her own life? | 你知道科莉为什么自杀吗 |
[21:02] | Well… She had been going through a bit of a hard time lately… | 她最近在学校 |
[21:07] | at school. | 不太好过 |
[21:08] | And then, um, her cat, Mittens, had just ran away. | 然后 她的小猫咪咪还跑丢了 |
[21:14] | But, really | 但我觉得 |
[21:19] | it was her boyfriend. | 真正的原因是她男友 |
[21:21] | She was sure that he was cheating on her. | 她确定他在外边偷腥 |
[21:24] | But he was just very good at covering his tracks. | 但他精于善后 |
[21:27] | Which, of course, made her completely obsessed with — | 这就让她 执著于 |
[21:31] | Finding out the truth. | 找出真相 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:34] | You mind if I check out her room? | 我能看下她的房间吗 |
[21:56] | Hey. | 是我 |
[21:57] | So…. I saw you called. | 我看到你打过电话来 |
[22:01] | Yeah, it’s been crazy. | 对 那次的事太疯狂了 |
[22:06] | Ben won’t even talk about it. | 本连提都不愿提起那事 |
[22:12] | Lisa, I’m sorry, | 莉莎 我很抱歉 |
[22:13] | But this is actually the… | 但现在 |
[22:16] | worst time in the universe to talk. | 实在不是交流的好时机 |
[22:18] | C-can we do this later? | 我们晚点再说好吗 |
[22:19] | You shoved my kid, Dean. | 你推了我的孩子 迪恩 |
[22:21] | How about we do this now? | 还是现在就把事情说清楚吧 |
[22:26] | It wasn’t like that. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[22:29] | Then how was it? | 那是怎样 |
[22:35] | I can’t really explain. | 我无从解释 |
[22:40] | You want to know the truth? | 你要听实话是吗 |
[22:43] | Probably not. | 也许不是 |
[22:46] | You’ve got so much buried in there, | 你心里有太多秘密 |
[22:49] | and you push it down, and you push it down. | 你努力把它们埋藏在心底 |
[22:52] | Do you honestly think | 你真觉得 |
[22:53] | that you can go through life like that and not freak out? | 你能这样安心生活下去吗 |
[22:57] | Just, what, drink half a fifth a night | 靠半夜喝个几百毫升的酒 |
[22:59] | and you’re good? | 你就能忘记过去了吗 |
[23:00] | You knew what you signed up for. | 你知道你嫁的是个什么样的人 |
[23:02] | Yeah. But I didn’t expect Sam to come back. | 没错 但我没想到萨姆会回来 |
[23:05] | And I’m glad he’s okay. I am. | 虽然我真的高兴他没事 |
[23:07] | But the minute he walked through that door, I knew. | 但从他踏进我们家门的时刻起 我就知道 |
[23:09] | It was over. | 我们完了 |
[23:11] | You two have the most unhealthy, tangled-up, crazy thing | 你们兄弟俩经历的是我这辈子见过 |
[23:14] | I’ve ever seen. | 最离奇的事 |
[23:15] | And as long as he’s in your life, | 只要他活在你的生命里 |
[23:17] | you’re never gonna be happy. | 你就永远得不到幸福 |
[23:23] | That came out so much harsher than I meant. | 我没想说得这么难听的 |
[23:27] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[23:30] | I’m not saying don’t be close to Sam. | 我不是想阻止你接近萨姆 |
[23:31] | I’m close to my sister. | 我跟我妹妹也很亲密 |
[23:34] | But if she got killed, | 但要是她死了 |
[23:36] | I wouldn’t bring her back from the dead! | 我是不会把她复活的 |
[23:38] | Okay, Lis… | 听着 莉莎 |
[23:40] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会骗你 |
[23:43] | Okay, me and Sam, we… | 我跟萨姆 我们 |
[23:45] | we’ve got issues. | 我们之间太过纠结 |
[23:46] | No doubt. | 毋庸质疑 |
[23:49] | But you and Ben — | 但你和本 |
[23:50] | Me and Ben can’t be in this with you. | 本和我 不能跟你淌这滩浑水 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:32] | Sorry, Mittens. | 我深表遗憾啊 咪咪 |
[24:35] | Hey, where you been? I found something. | 你去哪了 我有发现 |
[24:37] | It can wait. We got to talk. | 这事一会再说 我们得谈谈 |
[24:39] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[24:41] | There’s a few things I want to ask you, | 有些事我一直想问你 |
[24:42] | and, uh, you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 你得实话实说 |
[24:46] | Uh, yeah, Dean. Of course. | 当然 迪恩 没问题 |
[24:48] | What are you talking about? | 这还用说吗 |
[24:49] | Whoa. Are you saying you’re… | 等等 你是说你 |
[24:52] | I asked for the truth. | 我想要知道真相 |
[24:54] | And you know what? I’m getting it. | 你猜怎么着 愿望成真了 |
[24:57] | So, like I said, I have a few questions for you. | 我已经说了 我有些事要问你 |
[25:01] | When that vamp attacked me, | 当那个吸血鬼攻击我的时候 |
[25:03] | why did you just stand there? | 你为什么只是站在一旁 |
[25:13] | I-I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[25:20] | I froze. | 我动弹不得 |
[25:23] | You froze. | 你动不了 |
[25:25] | You have been terminator since you got back. | 你回来以后就跟个终结者似的 |
[25:28] | I don’t know. Shock? | 我也不知道 可能是太震惊了 |
[25:33] | And then it was too late. | 之后就太迟了 |
[25:38] | I feel terrible about it. | 对此我非常懊恼 |
[25:40] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[25:43] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[25:45] | I can’t lie here. | 我现在不可能说谎 |
[25:48] | Do you really think | 你真的以为 |
[25:49] | I would let something like that happen on purpose? | 我会故意让那种事发生吗 |
[25:53] | You’re my brother. H-how could you even — | 你是我哥哥 你怎么会 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 行了 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 我信你 |
[26:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:07] | I…I thought — I thought I saw something. I… | 我 以为 我看到些事 |
[26:11] | I guess I was wrong. | 大概是我看走眼了 |
[26:15] | It’s just been a really, really bad day. | 那天真是一团糟 |
[26:19] | Hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:23] | I got your back, all right? | 你还有我 好吗 |
[26:26] | I always have. | 我一直都在 |
[26:30] | Thanks, Sammy. | 谢谢 小萨姆 |
[26:42] | So this was the chick’s pet? | 这就是那小妞曾经的宠物 |
[26:44] | Well, she was obsessed. | 她鬼迷心窍了 |
[26:46] | I think you mean crazy. | 我想你是说她疯了吧 |
[26:48] | All right, so cat skull, | 好了 猫头骨 |
[26:49] | uh, grains-of-paradise seed, devil’s shoestring. | 摩洛哥豆蔻种子 荚莲树皮 |
[26:53] | Mix ’em well, you got yourself a summoning spell. | 混在一起 就是个召唤术 |
[26:57] | Demon? | 召唤恶魔吗 |
[26:59] | God. | 召唤天神 |
[27:00] | Corey was so desperate for the truth | 科莉对她男友的精神背叛 |
[27:01] | about her boyfriend’s cheating heart, | 太渴望得到真相了 |
[27:03] | she went digging around. | 她到处打听 |
[27:04] | Nothing panned out, | 一无所获 |
[27:06] | so she went looking for a different kind of help. | 于是就换了种方式寻求帮助 |
[27:07] | – Opened a door she couldn’t close. – Yeah. | -也就此打开了一扇难以关闭之门 -是啊 |
[27:10] | Now anyone in town who asks aloud for the truth | 现在镇上只要有人要求得知真相 |
[27:13] | invokes Veritas. | 就会召唤出真相女神 |
[27:14] | And she doesn’t just give it to you. | 当然她不是给完就算 |
[27:16] | She slams you with it until you kill yourself | 她会用真相打击你 直到你自我了结 |
[27:18] | and she gets her tribute. | 成为她的贡品 |
[27:20] | So, all that “Tribute” vanishing from the morgue. | 那些消失在停尸间的就是”贡品” |
[27:23] | What do you think, uh, Soylent-Green situation? | 你怎么看 像《超世纪谍杀案》的情节吗 |
[27:26] | Gods got to eat, too. | 天神也要进食 |
[27:28] | Which means we got to take her out or you’re on the menu. | 也就是说要么把她干掉 要么你被吃掉 |
[27:32] | All right, well, what do we know, | 好吧 除了疯狂的猫女 |
[27:33] | besides crazy cat lady? | 我们还知道什么 |
[27:35] | – Well, dogs are her Achilles heel. – Naturally. | -狗是她的软肋 -合情合理 |
[27:38] | And she was a pretty hands-on goddess back in the day. | 她曾经是位亲力亲为的女神 |
[27:40] | Her thing was coming down from the mountain | 她从天而降 |
[27:42] | to speak truth to the masses. | 向人们吐露真言 |
[27:44] | She wanted more than tribute. She wanted to be worshipped. | 可她不满足于贡品 她想要受到崇拜 |
[27:46] | An attention whore. | 想受人瞩目的婊子 |
[27:48] | If you want to put it that way. | 你要这么理解也行 |
[27:51] | And what is the 21st-century version | 话说 21世纪 |
[27:53] | of speaking truth to the masses? | 对大众吐露真言的常用方法是啥 |
[28:01] | So you really think this god is slumming | 你真觉得这个神化身成了 |
[28:02] | as some farm-league Diane Sawyer? | 山寨版的戴安·索耶吗[著名ABC新闻记者] |
[28:05] | Eh, call it a hunch. | 就当是我的直觉吧 |
[28:23] | I’m Ashley — | 我是艾士莉 |
[28:26] | Frank也有坦白之意 此处为双关 直译为”弗兰克访谈”节目 | |
[28:26] | I’m Ashley Frank, bringing you “Frank talk.” | 我是艾士莉·弗兰克 欢迎收看”吐露真言”节目 |
[28:30] | Let’s do that again. | 重来一遍 |
[28:31] | I’m Ashley Frank, bringing you “Frank talk.” | 我是艾士莉·弗兰克 欢迎收看”吐露真言”节目 |
[28:34] | Again. | 重来一遍 |
[28:36] | I’m Ashley Frank. | 我是艾士莉·弗兰克 |
[28:37] | Are organic fruits and veggies really worth the cost? | 有机蔬菜真的货真价实吗 |
[28:41] | She’s creepy. | 她真吓人 |
[28:42] | I mean, the hair alone. | 光看头发就够吓人的了 |
[28:43] | I don’t know, man. Maybe there’s nothing here. | 我也不知道 伙计 也许根本没什么 |
[28:47] | Are we — we’re spinning? | 我们在录了吗 |
[28:49] | do the new rent-to-own prices… | 新的租赁拥有价格… |
[28:51] | …a recent trend in furniture stores… | 家具商店的最新趋势… |
[28:54] | …But think twice before you decide to buy — | 但在购买大宗物品之前 |
[28:57] | before you make that big purchase… | 请三思而行 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | We’ll ask the councilman ourselves. | 让我们自己问问议员吧 |
[29:10] | Are we still rolling? | 还在拍吗 |
[29:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[29:13] | Check this out. | 快来看这个 |
[29:24] | Zoom in on that. | 放大那里 |
[30:08] | Looks pretty normal, right? | 外表看着挺正常吧 |
[30:11] | I’m sure inside it’s chock full of creep. | 里面肯定见不得人 |
[30:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[30:25] | – And that’s…? – Dog’s blood. | -这是什么 -狗血[是说剧情吧] |
[30:27] | Do I even want to know where you got that? | 我该不该问你从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:30] | Probably not. | 还是别问了 |
[30:45] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们走 |
[31:04] | So where’s all the creep? | 哪里见不得人了 |
[32:16] | You came for dinner. | 来吃晚餐吗 |
[32:36] | Mm. Sit tight. | 坐好 |
[32:39] | You’re up next. | 接着就轮到你们了 |
[33:02] | The tongue… | 舌头… |
[33:04] | Is the tastiest part. | 是最美味的部分 |
[33:07] | It’s where the lies roll off. | 也是谎言诞生的地方 |
[33:16] | I cannot wait to eat yours. | 我等不及要吃你们的了 |
[33:18] | I mean, I’ve seen liars before, but you two? | 我以前见过不少骗子 但你们两个 |
[33:23] | Gold standard. | 可真是谎言专家啊 |
[33:27] | Point of professional pride. | 这就是这职业的光荣之处啊 |
[33:30] | I wouldn’t be so cocky if I were you, Dean. | 换作是我 我可不会这么傲慢 迪恩 |
[33:32] | You know what happens when you base your life on lies, right? | 你也知道充满谎言的生活会是什么下场吧 |
[33:36] | The truth comes along and… | 一旦真相大白就… |
[33:43] | so, while you’ve still got your tongue, | 现在 趁着你们还能说话 |
[33:46] | God knows you’ve got an earful. | 上帝也知道你们心有积怨 |
[33:49] | I think it’s your turn to spill some. | 那就说出来听听吧 |
[33:53] | How ’bout we play a little truth or truth? | 咱们不如来玩玩真心话真心话吧 |
[33:59] | What should we ask Dean first, hmm? | 我们该先问迪恩些什么呢 |
[34:02] | Something… | 一些.. |
[34:03] | Personal about you? | 关于你的事情 |
[34:08] | Hey, Dean, I’m curious. | 迪恩 我很想知道 |
[34:11] | What do you really feel about your brother? | 你对你弟弟的真实想法 |
[34:20] | Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[34:22] | As of yesterday, I wanted to kill him in his sleep. | 昨天我还想趁他睡着时杀了他来着 |
[34:28] | I thought he was a monster. | 之前我觉得他是个怪物 |
[34:31] | But now I think… | 但现在我觉得… |
[34:34] | Now you think what? | 你觉得什么 |
[34:37] | He’s just acting like me. | 他其实就和我一样 |
[34:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:41] | It’s the gig. | 是这份工作 |
[34:44] | You’re covered in blood until you’re covered in your own blood. | 嗜血无数 最后只能血债血还 |
[34:47] | Half the time, you’re about to die. | 有很多次 你差点就要死了 |
[34:48] | Like right now. | 就像现在这样 |
[34:51] | I told myself I wanted out… | 我告诉自己想要摆脱 |
[34:54] | That I wanted a family. | 想要个家庭 |
[34:56] | But you were lying. | 但你在自欺欺人 |
[34:58] | No. | 不 |
[35:01] | But what I’m good at… | 但我真正擅长的… |
[35:03] | is slicing throats. | 是割喉取命 |
[35:07] | I ain’t a father. | 我做不好父亲 |
[35:10] | I’m a killer. | 我是个杀手 |
[35:13] | And there’s no changing that. | 这点无法改变 |
[35:14] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[35:23] | So, Sam walking back into your life | 所以萨姆回到了你的生活 |
[35:28] | must have been a relief. | 对你来说肯定是种解脱吧 |
[35:32] | Mallory to your Mickey. | 你俩真是天生一对 |
[35:35] | And how do you feel about the band getting back together? | 再次重逢的感觉如何 |
[35:40] | Hmm, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[35:51] | Look | 听着 |
[35:54] | What we do… | 我们所做的事 |
[35:57] | Is hard. | 相当艰难 |
[35:59] | but…We watch out for each other. | 但我们彼此照应 |
[36:05] | and that’s what’s important. | 这才最为重要 |
[36:11] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:12] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[36:15] | No. | 不 |
[36:18] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[36:21] | You said yourself — I can’t lie. | 你自己也说了 我不能说谎 |
[36:23] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:24] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[36:25] | You’re lying to me! | 你在撒谎 |
[36:27] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有 |
[36:28] | What are you? What is he? | 你是什么东西 他是什么 |
[36:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:33] | Really? I doubt that. | 是吗 我强烈怀疑 |
[36:35] | I doubt anything that comes out of your mouth right now. | 你所说的话我一句都不信 |
[36:39] | You’re not human. | 你不是人类 |
[36:41] | What? | 什么 |
[36:45] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[36:47] | Now, that I believe. | 好吧 这我相信 |
[37:48] | Dean, it’s me. | 迪恩 是我 |
[37:50] | You are not my brother. | 你不是我弟弟 |
[37:52] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[37:53] | What are you?! | 你到底是什么东西 |
[37:53] | I’m me, Dean. | 是我 迪恩 |
[37:55] | Look, please, just let me explain. | 听着 求你了 听我解释 |
[37:58] | Why the hell should I believe anything you say? | 见鬼的我干嘛要相信你 |
[38:00] | Okay, okay. You want the truth? Here it is. | 好吧 你要知道真相吗 我这就说 |
[38:01] | Here it is. God’s honest. | 上帝作证 我说实话 |
[38:05] | She was right. | 她说的没错 |
[38:06] | There’s something wrong with me, really wrong. | 我的确出了问题 很不对劲 |
[38:08] | I’ve known it for a while. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[38:11] | I lied to you. Yeah. | 我骗了你 没错 |
[38:13] | And…I let you get turned by that vamp. | 我看着你被变成了吸血鬼 |
[38:17] | Because I knew there was a cure, Dean, | 因为我知道有解药 迪恩 |
[38:19] | and we needed in that nest! | 而我们必须进入吸血鬼的巢穴 |
[38:21] | and I knew you could handle it! | 我知道你能挺过来 |
[38:22] | Handle it?! | 挺过来 |
[38:24] | I could’ve died! | 我可能会死的 |
[38:25] | I could’ve killed Ben. | 也可能会杀死本 |
[38:27] | And that should stop me cold. | 我是不该这么冷酷 |
[38:29] | But I — I just don’t feel it. | 但我没有感觉 |
[38:32] | You what? | 什么 |
[38:33] | Ever since I came back, | 自从我回来之后 |
[38:35] | I am a-a better hunter than I’ve ever been! | 我成了比以前更棒的猎人 |
[38:39] | Nothing scares me anymore! | 我无所畏惧 |
[38:42] | ’cause I can’t feel it. | 因为我没有了任何感觉 |
[38:45] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道我怎么了 |
[38:51] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[38:54] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |