时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – You’re sure it’s vampires? – Definitely. | -你确定是吸血鬼吗 -毫无疑问 |
[00:10] | Their Alpha’s building an army. | 它们的始祖在组建一支军队 |
[00:12] | We don’t scare them anymore. | 他们不再惧怕我们了 |
[00:15] | I’m your grandfather. | 我是你外公 |
[00:16] | Samuel? | 萨穆埃尔 |
[00:18] | We all thought you were dead. | 你不是已经死了么 |
[00:19] | We’re guessing whatever pulled Sam up pulled me down. | 我们觉得是救了萨姆的东西复活了我 |
[00:21] | So, whatever this is, we’re both a part of it. | 不管它是什么 我们都成了它的一部分 |
[00:23] | But you don’t know what that is. | 但你们不知道它是什么 |
[00:25] | Dean, you all right? It’s Sam, Bobby. | 迪恩 你没事吧 是萨姆 鲍比 |
[00:27] | He’s just — he’s different. Something’s not right to me. | 他有点儿不一样了 我觉得他不太对劲 |
[00:29] | What is wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:30] | I don’t know, Dean. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 迪恩 真抱歉 |
[00:36] | Almost like you let him get turned. | 像是你故意让他变成吸血鬼的 |
[00:37] | Get a man on the inside, | 你想找人打入内部 |
[00:38] | help us find that Alpha vamp we’ve been looking for? | 好帮我们找到吸血鬼始祖 |
[00:40] | You think I’d do something like that, risk my own brother? | 你觉得我会让我亲哥哥这样冒险 |
[00:43] | You got my back. | 我还有你 |
[00:45] | No matter what happens, I can always count on you, | 不管发生什么 我都可以指望你 |
[00:47] | Right, Sammy? | 对吧 小萨姆 |
[00:48] | Yeah. Of course, Dean. | 当然了 迪恩 |
[00:52] | What are you? You’re not human. | 你到底是什么东西 你不是人类 |
[00:54] | Please, just let me explain. | 求你了 听我解释 |
[00:55] | Why the hell should I believe anything you say? | 见鬼的我干嘛要相信你 |
[00:57] | There’s something wrong with me, really wrong. | 我的确出了问题 很不对劲 |
[00:59] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[01:19] | You’re right. He looks terrible. | 没错 他看起来很糟糕 |
[01:23] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[01:29] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[01:31] | What’s — let me go. | 怎么… 放开我 |
[01:34] | – Has he been feverish? – Have you? | -他有发烧吗 -你有吗 |
[01:36] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[01:38] | Is he speaking in tongues? | 他有没有过胡言乱语的情况 |
[01:40] | Are you speaking in tongues? | 你有没有过胡言乱语的情况 |
[01:41] | No. What are you… | 没有 你干嘛… |
[01:44] | Are you diagnosing me? | 你是在给我看病吗 |
[01:46] | You better hope he can. | 你最好希望他能看出个所以然来 |
[01:47] | You really think that this is — | 你真觉得这… |
[01:48] | What, you think that there’s a clinic out there | 怎么 你真觉得有个诊所 |
[01:50] | for people who just pop out of hell wrong? | 专门治疗”地狱后遗症”是么 |
[01:52] | He asks, you answer! | 他问你答 |
[01:54] | Then you shut your hole. You got it? | 不许废话 懂了吗 |
[01:58] | How much do you sleep? | 你每天睡多久 |
[02:01] | I don’t. | 我不睡觉 |
[02:03] | At all? | 完全不睡吗 |
[02:04] | Not since I got back. | 我回来之后就不睡觉了 |
[02:08] | And it never occurred to you | 你难道就不觉得 |
[02:09] | that there might be something off about that?! | 这事儿有点奇怪么 |
[02:11] | Of course it did, Dean. | 当然有 迪恩 |
[02:12] | I-I just never told you. | 我 我只是没告诉你 |
[02:17] | – What? – Sam… | -怎么了 -萨姆 |
[02:20] | What are you feeling now? | 你现在有什么感觉 |
[02:23] | I feel like my nose is broken. | 我觉得我鼻子断了 |
[02:24] | No, that’s a physical sensation. How do you feel? | 不 那是身体上的 我是问你的感觉 |
[02:28] | – Well, I think — – Feel. | -我觉得 -内心的感受 |
[02:30] | I…Don’t know. | 我… 不知道 |
[02:38] | What? Uh… | 怎么了 |
[02:39] | – This will be unpleasant. – What — | -这会让你不太舒服 -什么 |
[02:42] | Bite down on this. | 咬着它忍耐下吧 |
[02:44] | If there’s someplace that you find soothing, | 如果有某个地方能让你感到宽心 |
[02:46] | you should go there. | 那就在你脑海中 |
[02:48] | In your mind. | 想象你正身临其境 |
[03:15] | Did you find anything? | 有啥发现吗 |
[03:17] | No. | 没 |
[03:20] | So that’s good news? | 算是个好消息吗 |
[03:22] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[03:26] | Physically, he’s perfectly healthy. | 生理上 他非常健康 |
[03:29] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[03:30] | It’s his soul. | 他的灵魂有问题 |
[03:33] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[03:53] | I’m s– I’m sorry. | 我… 很抱歉 |
[03:54] | One more time, like I’m 5. | 再说一遍 当我是五岁小孩好了 |
[03:56] | What do you mean, he’s got no — | 这是什么意思 你说他没有… |
[03:57] | Somehow, when Sam was resurrected, | 不知为何 萨姆复活之后 |
[03:59] | it was without his soul. | 他就没有了灵魂 |
[04:02] | So, where is it? | 那它在哪儿呢 |
[04:04] | My guess is… | 我猜是… |
[04:06] | still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer. | 它还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里 |
[04:09] | So, is he even still Sam? | 那 他还是萨姆吗 |
[04:13] | Well, you pose an interesting philosophical question. | 你提出了一个很有趣的哲学问题 |
[04:16] | Well, then, just get it back. | 那就把他的灵魂找回来 |
[04:17] | – Dean. – Well, you pulled me out. | -迪恩 -你都可以把我救出来 |
[04:18] | It took several angels to rescue you, | 当初救你牺牲了好几位天使 |
[04:21] | and you weren’t nearly as well guarded. | 而且那时候看守也不是很严密 |
[04:23] | Sam’s soul is in Lucifer’s cage. | 萨姆的灵魂在路西法的牢笼里 |
[04:26] | There’s a difference, a big difference. | 这就有所不用了 是非常不同 |
[04:27] | It’s not possible. | 不可能成功的 |
[04:28] | Okay, well, there’s got to be a way. | 好吧 肯定有办法的 |
[04:29] | – So, are you gonna untie me? – No. | -你们到底要不要给我松绑 -不要 |
[04:31] | Listen, I’m not gonna — | 听着 我不会… |
[04:32] | Sam, how the hell | 萨姆 我怎么可能 |
[04:32] | am I even supposed to let you out of this room? | 让你走出这个房间 |
[04:34] | Dean, I’m not some psycho. | 迪恩 我不是精神病 |
[04:37] | I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想让你受到伤害 |
[04:38] | I was just trying to stop the vamps. | 我只是想阻止那些吸血鬼 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:46] | It won’t ever happen again. | 不会再发生这样的事了 |
[04:48] | Please let me go. | 放开我吧 |
[04:50] | -You’re kidding, right? -Well, what are you gonna do, | -你开玩笑的是吧 -那你要怎样 |
[04:52] | just keep me locked up in here forever? | 把我永远关在这里么 |
[04:53] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 我倒觉得那样没什么不好 |
[04:54] | Okay, fine, look, I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我懂了 |
[04:56] | I get it, Dean. I was wrong. | 我明白了 迪恩 我错了 |
[04:58] | But I’m telling you I-I’m trying to get right. | 但是我告诉你 我想恢复正常 |
[05:01] | It’s still me. | 我还是我 |
[05:03] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:05] | So just let me go. | 放开我吧 |
[05:07] | No way in hell. | 门儿都没有 |
[05:11] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我也不想事情变成这样 |
[05:17] | You’re not gonna hold me, Dean — | 你不能把我关起来 迪恩 |
[05:18] | Not here, not in a panic room, not anywhere. | 关这儿不行 关避难屋里不行 都不行 |
[05:22] | You’re stuck with the soulless guy, | 我没有灵魂 你又摆脱不掉我 |
[05:24] | so you might as well work with me. | 所以你就跟我合作吧 |
[05:26] | Let’s fix this. | 让我们搞定这事 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna be watching every move you make. | 我会监视你的一举一动 |
[05:32] | Fine. | 好的 |
[05:34] | Sounds about right to me. | 确实应该如此 |
[05:37] | Cass, clean him up. | 小卡 帮他治疗下伤口 |
[05:50] | All right, if we’re gonna figure out what happened to your soul, | 如果我们想搞清楚你的灵魂是怎么回事 |
[05:51] | then we need to find who yanked you out. | 那就得先知道谁把你拉出地狱的 |
[05:54] | You say you don’t know? | 你说你不知道 |
[05:55] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:56] | Then we start a list. | 那就一个一个来 |
[05:58] | If it’s so hard to spring someone out of the box, | 如果复活一个人不是易事 |
[06:00] | then who’s got that kind of muscle? | 那谁才拥有这种力量 |
[06:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:05] | You have no memory of your resurrection? | 关于复活 你一点记忆都没有吗 |
[06:08] | I woke up in a field. That’s all I got. | 我在一片田野里醒来 我就知道这么多 |
[06:10] | No clues? None? | 毫无头绪吗 |
[06:14] | I’ve got one. | 有一个 |
[06:33] | Gramps throw a barbecue, leave us off the e-vite list? | 外公办烧烤聚会 竟然也不电邮邀请我们 |
[06:37] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:43] | – Dean. – Hello, Newman. | -迪恩 -你好 小贱货 |
[06:46] | Where’s the man? | 头儿呢 |
[07:00] | Come right on in. | 别客气快进来 |
[07:02] | Need to ask you a few questions. | 我有点事儿想问你 |
[07:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:06] | The day you got back, what happened? | 你复活那天 发生了什么事 |
[07:10] | We’ve been over this. | 我早就说过了啊 |
[07:11] | Well, recap it for our wingman. | 给我们家小翅膀帮手再说说 |
[07:17] | This Castiel? | 你就是卡西迪奥 |
[07:21] | You’re scrawnier than I pictured. | 你比我想象的更消瘦 |
[07:23] | This is a vessel. | 这只是一副皮囊 |
[07:24] | My true form is approximately | 我的真身和你们的 |
[07:26] | the size of your Chrysler Building. | 克莱斯勒大厦一样大 |
[07:28] | All right, all right, quit bragging. | 行啦 行啦 别炫耀了 |
[07:29] | So, you were dead, and… | 你死了 然后呢 |
[07:31] | And, pow, I was on Elton Ridge. | 然后我就突然身在埃山街上了 |
[07:33] | Don’t know how. Don’t know why. | 具体过程和原因都不清楚 |
[07:36] | I got nothing to hide, guys. | 各位 我全部坦白了 |
[07:38] | Well, you mind if Cass here double-checks? | 你介不介意小卡复查一遍 |
[07:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[07:53] | – It’s okay. – What the hell? | -没事 -搞什么啊 |
[07:54] | Angel cavity search. | 天使体腔大搜查 |
[07:55] | I’m fine, Christian. Just give us a minute. | 我没事 克里斯蒂安 你出去吧 |
[07:58] | – But — – just give us a minute. | -但是 -你回避一下 |
[08:10] | What the hell was that about? | 刚刚那是搞什么啊 |
[08:13] | His soul is intact. | 他的灵魂完整无缺 |
[08:16] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | Of course I have a — | 我当然有… |
[08:25] | What’s going on, Sam? | 萨姆 怎么了 |
[08:27] | Whatever dragged me out… | 将我拉上来的那位 |
[08:30] | left a piece behind. | 把我的灵魂落下了 |
[08:34] | Did you know? | 你事先知道吗 |
[08:35] | No, but I… | 不知道 但是我 |
[08:41] | I knew it was something. I… | 我知道有点不对劲 我 |
[08:45] | You’re a hell of a hunter, Sam, but… | 萨姆 你是出色的猎魔人 但是 |
[08:49] | the truth is, sometimes you scare me. | 实话实说 有时候你真吓人 |
[08:56] | So, what’s the deal here? How do we fix this? | 那这事儿怎么办 怎么处理 |
[08:58] | How do we get his soul back? | 我们怎么拿回他的灵魂 |
[08:59] | We don’t know yet, but we have to. | 还不知道 但我们必须把它找回来 |
[09:01] | Well, I’m here to help, of course. | 我当然会助你们一臂之力 |
[09:03] | What leads you working? | 你们有何线索 |
[09:04] | A bunch of dead ends and you. | 除了从你这查之外 毫无头绪 |
[09:06] | Well, then, we’ll just have to dig. | 那我们去寻找线索 |
[09:09] | Sam, Dean… | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[09:11] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[09:13] | You’re leaving? | 你不管我们啦 |
[09:14] | I’m in the middle of a civil war. | 我正身处天堂内战之中 |
[09:17] | You better tear the attic up, find something to help Sam. | 你最好回去找找有什么能帮助萨姆的办法 |
[09:19] | Of course. Your problems always come first. | 当然 你们的事儿最重要 |
[09:23] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你们保持联络 |
[09:31] | Would’ve asked him to stick around for a beer. | 本来想叫他留下喝杯啤酒的 |
[09:35] | So, what’s with the book club outside? | 外面那读书俱乐部咋回事 |
[09:40] | Putting together a hunt. | 正在组织一场猎魔 |
[09:41] | That’s a lot of guys for one hunt. | 一次猎魔而已 怎么这么多人 |
[09:44] | You found him, didn’t you? | 你找到他了 对吧 |
[09:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:47] | He’s got a lead on the Alpha vamp. | 他有吸血鬼始祖的线索了 |
[09:50] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[09:51] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:56] | How’d you track him down? | 你怎么查到的 |
[10:00] | We’re good. | 自有妙招 |
[10:02] | That’s all I get? “We’re good”? | 就这样吗 “自有妙招” |
[10:04] | When’s the run? | 什么时候行动 |
[10:07] | Dawn. | 黎明 |
[10:08] | You didn’t call me? Why? | 你为什么不叫上我 |
[10:14] | ’cause of me. | 因为我 |
[10:16] | You don’t trust me very much, do you? | 你不是很信任我 是吧 |
[10:18] | Especially when it comes to big game like this. | 特别是在这种重要的猎魔活动时 |
[10:20] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[10:21] | Okay, well, then, we’re in. | 那好啊 我们要加入 |
[10:23] | No offense, but — | 别介意 但是 |
[10:24] | So you don’t trust me. | 你就是不相信我咯 |
[10:28] | No, I just don’t know you. | 不 我只是不了解你 |
[10:31] | Not like I know Sam. | 不像了解萨姆那么了解你 |
[10:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | You call the plays. | 你发号施令 |
[10:40] | 100%. I’m here to listen. | 我百分百遵命 |
[10:44] | Since when? | 你啥时候这么听话过 |
[10:45] | Big daddy bloodsucker? | 吸血鬼的始祖哎 |
[10:48] | I ain’t gonna miss that. | 我可不想错过好戏 |
[10:51] | But this is your deal. | 但这是你的活儿 |
[10:52] | Okay? I get it. | 对吧 我懂的 |
[10:53] | I’ll follow your lead. I trust you. | 我会听从你的指令 我相信你 |
[10:57] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[10:59] | Dude’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[11:01] | – What? – I can feel it. | -什么 -我能感觉到 |
[11:02] | And if you weren’t robo-Sam, you’d feel it, too. | 要不是你现在没有灵魂 你也能感觉到 |
[11:06] | What? | 怎样啊 |
[11:08] | Just…You. | 就是 你 |
[11:10] | Saying you don’t trust family. | 你说你不相信家人 |
[11:13] | Look, we hang close, we blend in, | 我们接近他 打入内部 |
[11:15] | we see what we can pick up. | 看看能发现什么 |
[11:16] | You think Samuel’s connected to this whole soul thing? | 你觉得萨穆埃尔和我的灵魂有关吗 |
[11:18] | I still think he’s the only lead we got. | 我还是觉得他是唯一的线索 |
[12:18] | You lost, Dean? | 迪恩 你迷路了吗 |
[12:22] | Had to make a phone call. Just needed some privacy. | 想打个电话 需要一点私人空间 |
[12:26] | Samuel’s locked office is pretty private. | 萨穆埃尔上锁的办公室 真够隐秘啊 |
[12:31] | Wasn’t locked. | 没锁上啊 |
[12:32] | Who you calling? | 你打给谁呢 |
[12:35] | Your wife. Let her know I’m not gonna make it over tonight. | 你的妻子 告诉她我今晚过不去了 |
[12:40] | You know, I’ve tried playing nice, Dean, | 迪恩 我一直努力对你友好点 |
[12:42] | – But I think I’m done. – Wait, are you trying to tell me | -但是我受够了 -等等 你是想告诉我 |
[12:44] | that you’re a bigger knob than you’ve been letting on? | 你表面不讨好 内心更混蛋吗 |
[12:46] | I’m the guy who’s been here, doing my job. | 我一直在这里 安安分分地做事 |
[12:49] | Who are you? You think we need you here? | 你是谁 你以为我们需要你吗 |
[12:52] | You walk around like you’re playing pro tennis. | 你在这里四处游荡 游手好闲 |
[12:55] | Only action you seen lately | 而你近来做的运动只是 |
[12:56] | is between your slut girlfriend’s legs. | 和你的淫娃女友上床而已 |
[13:02] | You sure you want to come with us tomorrow? | 你确定明天要和我们一起去吗 |
[13:05] | Accidents happen. | 天有不测风云哦 |
[13:12] | Don’t worry, man. I got your back. | 别担心 伙计 我罩你 |
[13:42] | The house is just over the hill. | 房子就在山那边 |
[13:43] | About a dozen vamps and the Alpha. | 有十几个吸血鬼 还有始祖 |
[13:46] | We got one shot at this son of a bitch. | 我们只有一次机会解决这混蛋 |
[13:48] | Christian, take flank. | 克里斯蒂安 你负责侧面攻击 |
[13:50] | The rest of you are with me and Sam. | 其他人跟着我和萨姆 |
[13:51] | Dean, Gwen… | 迪恩 格温 |
[13:53] | hang back, sweep any stragglers we flush out. | 你们俩扫尾 解决漏网之鱼 |
[13:58] | Problem, Dean? | 有问题吗 迪恩 |
[14:00] | No, sir. | 哪敢啊 |
[14:01] | I’m in the rear with the reject? | 要我跟个过气货一起扫尾 |
[14:05] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[14:16] | Don’t worry. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事的 |
[14:18] | No, nothing’s fine. You’re not fine. | 这一点都不好 你就有事 |
[14:21] | Go. Go. | 走吧 去吧 |
[14:35] | Sorry about the “Reject” thing. | 抱歉说你是”过气货” |
[14:38] | Ah, I’ve been called worse. | 还听过更难听的呢 |
[14:40] | Just, uh, get sick of getting left behind. | 我有点厌倦扫尾的工作了 |
[14:44] | Think it’s probably ’cause I remind him | 大概因为我让他想起他的女儿吧 |
[14:45] | of his daughter or something. | 谁知道呢 |
[14:47] | Well, you just speak your mind. | 你只是说出了自己的心声 |
[14:51] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 那我就当你在夸我了 |
[14:53] | You should. | 那绝对 |
[15:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:34] | We’re supposed to wait here! | 我们应该留守在这里 |
[16:17] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[16:30] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[16:54] | Alright, get him in there. | 好了 把他塞进去 |
[17:04] | Get him in, drive this down. | 塞进去 开下山 |
[17:12] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[17:14] | Everything all right here? | 这边一切顺利吗 |
[17:22] | Just, uh, chopped up a runner. No big deal. | 削了个逃兵的脑袋 没什么 |
[17:26] | How’d it go? | 你们呢 |
[17:26] | Rough, but one Alpha down. | 有点难度 但还是搞定了一个始祖 |
[17:32] | Where is it? | 它在哪里呢 |
[17:34] | Want to pay my last respects. | 我想向它致以最后的敬意 |
[17:36] | Well, bring marshmallows. Already on the pyre. | 带些棉花糖 它已经在火上烧着了 |
[17:54] | Things go okay back there? | 刚才还行吧 |
[17:57] | Fine. | 很好啊 |
[18:00] | Nothing weird? | 没什么奇怪的吗 |
[18:15] | I saw you walk that Alpha out the door, Sam. | 我看到你们押着始祖走出来了 萨姆 |
[18:17] | Now, call me crazy… | 就当我是疯了好了 |
[18:19] | but that seems weird. | 但那绝对不正常 |
[18:25] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[18:27] | “Oh.” | 这样么 |
[18:31] | You weren’t supposed to know about that. | 你不应该知道这事的 |
[18:33] | – Know what? – It’s just something Samuel’s been doing. | -知道啥 -萨穆埃尔一直在这么做 |
[18:35] | Catching things, taking them somewhere, | 抓住它们 带到某处 |
[18:38] | grilling them for info. | 盘问信息 |
[18:40] | Grill. | 盘问 |
[18:41] | Torture, right? | 你是说折磨吧 |
[18:44] | And not telling me — that was his idea? | 瞒着我是他的主意么 |
[18:45] | No, it was mine. | 不 是我的 |
[18:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:52] | Honestly? | 实话吗 |
[18:55] | ’cause you’d mess it up. | 因为你会把事情搞砸 |
[18:57] | You shoot first, ask questions later, | 你会先开抢 后问问题 |
[19:00] | and we needed to ask questions. | 但我们要一些情报 |
[19:07] | You know, I-I don’t care if you’ve got soullessness | 我说 我不在乎你没有灵魂 |
[19:10] | or the freakin’ mumps, man — | 还是得了要命的腮腺炎 兄弟 |
[19:11] | You know better than this! | 你怎么那么看不清呢 |
[19:13] | Do you even want your soul back? | 你还想找回你的灵魂吗 |
[19:15] | How does that have anything to do — | 这两件事有关联吗 |
[19:16] | Have you been to the place where Samuel takes them? | 你去过萨穆埃尔关它们的地方吗 |
[19:18] | I mean, have you been in on these interrogations? | 你参与过他们的盘问吗 |
[19:20] | No, but I hear — | 没有 但我听说 |
[19:21] | And what does he want? And why? | 他想要什么 目的又是什么 |
[19:24] | And did it ever occur to you that this is really shady? | 你不觉得这一切很可疑吗 |
[19:30] | He’s our grandfather. | 他是我们的外公 |
[19:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah, a guy who talks a great game. | 是啊 相当赞的猎魔人 |
[19:35] | But you can’t assume that family means | 但你不能假设 |
[19:38] | the same thing to him as it does to us. | 他和我们一样重视家人 |
[19:40] | He’s not dad. | 他不是爸爸 |
[19:46] | – You don’t see it, do you? – What? | -你不明白 对吧 -什么 |
[19:48] | You’ve got no instinct. | 你没有本性了 |
[19:51] | I mean, you are seriously messed up. | 我说 你真的是一团糟 |
[19:53] | – Thanks. – I’m not kidding, man. | -多谢 -我没在开玩笑 兄弟 |
[19:59] | Nobody’s forcing you to work with me, okay? | 没人逼你跟我一起干活 好吗 |
[20:03] | But if we do this… | 但如果我们要一起干 |
[20:05] | I drive the bus, I call the shots, | 我来做主 我来指挥 |
[20:08] | and you tell me everything, | 所有事你都得向我汇报 |
[20:10] | whether you think it’s important or not, | 不管你觉得是否重要 |
[20:11] | because — trust me — you can’t tell the difference. | 相信我 因为你根本分辨不出 |
[20:17] | Or, you know what, go — go with Samuel. | 你去跟着萨穆埃尔 |
[20:20] | See how that goes. | 看看结果如何 |
[20:23] | It’s up to you. | 自己把握 |
[20:38] | Samuel? | 萨穆埃尔 |
[20:40] | Damn, kid. Learn how to knock. | 死孩子 记得敲门 |
[20:44] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥呢 |
[20:47] | Gone. | 走了 |
[20:48] | What do you mean, “Gone”? | 走了 是什么意思 |
[20:49] | I mean he left about an hour ago. | 他走了快一小时了 |
[20:52] | He and I just weren’t seeing eye-to-eye anymore I guess. | 我估计我俩再也无法统一立场了 |
[21:00] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[21:03] | I want in. | 我想入伙 |
[21:06] | In? | 入伙什么 |
[21:06] | On the interrogations, on everything. | 参与盘问 所有的事 |
[21:08] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[21:10] | This family — this is it for me now. | 这个家 这就是我要的生活 |
[21:12] | Whatever you need, I’ll do. | 不管你需要什么 我都会照做 |
[21:13] | – Yeah, I know you will. – Great. | -我知道 -很好 |
[21:15] | But until we can figure out this soul business of yours, | 但在解决你灵魂问题之前 |
[21:18] | I need you to keep doing what you’re doing. | 我只要你保持现状 |
[21:22] | – But I can — – No. You can’t. | -我能 -不行 你不能 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | You didn’t think I’d come back. | 你以为我不会回来了 |
[22:15] | I figured 60/40. | 我大概有六成把握 |
[22:19] | So, Samuel didn’t take the bait. | 萨穆埃尔没上钩 |
[22:22] | So I went with plan “B.” | 所以我采用了后备计划 |
[22:24] | We had a plan “B”? | 我们还有后备计划吗 |
[22:26] | Fired up the GPS on one of his cellphones. | 我把他手机的全球定位系统给启动了 |
[22:28] | We should be able to track him right to the Alpha. | 我们应该能跟踪他找到始祖 |
[22:30] | – The old man won’t notice? – Trust me. | -老头子不会发现吗 -相信我 |
[22:32] | He thinks velcro is big news. | 他凹凸很久了 |
[22:36] | There. Got him. | 那里 找到他了 |
[23:22] | Dead man’s blood? | 死人血吗 |
[23:25] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[23:27] | Lock the place down with vamp repellent. | 用吸血鬼驱除剂来封锁这里 |
[25:06] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[25:12] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[25:13] | Where is it? How do we find it? | 它在哪里 我们要怎么找到它 |
[25:26] | Ouch. Stop. That hurts. | 嗷 住手 好疼 |
[25:34] | This — | 这些 |
[25:36] | This is club med compared to | 与我们给你准备的大刑相比 |
[25:38] | what we have planned for you. | 这简直是天堂了 |
[25:40] | I got — I got all the time in the world. | 我有的是时间跟你耗 |
[25:42] | Well, that makes two of us. | 巧了 我也是 |
[26:06] | Are you two going to hide all night? | 你们俩想整晚都这么藏着吗 |
[26:10] | Come on out, boys. | 出来吧 孩子们 |
[26:37] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[26:41] | We got some questions for you, skippy, | 我们有几个问题问你 老滑头 |
[26:44] | Since you’re going nowhere fast. | 反正你哪也去不了 |
[26:49] | Don’t be so sure. | 话别说这么死 |
[26:50] | Yeah? Locked down pretty tight. | 是吗 我看锁得可是够死的呢 |
[26:54] | And with all that dead blood rushing through your veins, | 再加上流在你血管里的那些死人血 |
[26:58] | not sure you got enough juice | 估计你没那么多能量 |
[26:59] | to fire up that psychic bat-signal of yours, do you? | 用吸血鬼的念力召唤帮手吧 |
[27:01] | True. | 没错 |
[27:03] | Not near enough juice for that… | 确实没那么多能量 |
[27:08] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[27:11] | I didn’t realize we were on a first-name basis. | 我都不知道咱俩这么熟 可以直呼其名了 |
[27:13] | Of course, we are. | 咱们当然够熟 |
[27:15] | After all, you were my child… | 毕竟 你曾有那么一阵子 |
[27:18] | for a time. | 是我的孩子 |
[27:20] | Dean, tell me… | 迪恩 告诉我 |
[27:23] | Did you enjoy it? | 当吸血鬼的感觉爽吗 |
[27:27] | I’m asking the questions here, Fright Night. | 我才是提问题的人 你个吸血魔头 |
[27:33] | When your kind first huddled around the fire, | 当人类初学用火时 |
[27:37] | I was the thing in the dark! | 我便已在黑暗中生存 |
[27:41] | Now you think you can hurt me? | 你觉得现在你能伤到我吗 |
[27:48] | I have all night, boys. You do not. | 我有的是时间 而你们没有 |
[27:55] | Anyway, I’m happy to tell you whatever you want to know. | 总之 不管你们想知道什么 我都悉数奉告 |
[27:59] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[28:01] | Because soon, I’ll be ankle-deep in your blood, | 因为很快 我便会让你们血流成河 |
[28:04] | sucking the marrow from your bones. | 吸尽你们的骨髓 |
[28:09] | So you’re really it. | 这么说真的是你了 |
[28:11] | The first of your species. | 吸血鬼的祖先 |
[28:14] | The very first. | 始祖 |
[28:17] | But if you’re the first… | 但如果你是始祖 |
[28:19] | Who made you? | 那又是谁创造了你 |
[28:22] | We all have our mothers. | 万物由来 皆有其源 |
[28:26] | Even me. | 我也不例外 |
[28:29] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:34] | And what’s with the big surge of vamps lately? | 还有近来的吸血鬼数量激增是怎么回事 |
[28:36] | I mean, it’s like — | 我是说 就好像– |
[28:36] | We’re going to war. | 我们将要开战了 |
[28:39] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[28:40] | Why did Samuel bring you here? | 为什么萨穆埃尔把你带来这里 |
[28:44] | You smell cold. | 你散发着阴冷的气息 |
[28:50] | You have no soul. | 你没有灵魂 |
[28:54] | What an oddity. | 真奇怪啊 |
[28:55] | Do you feel how empty you are? | 你感觉得到内心的空虚吗 |
[28:58] | What is it like to have no soul? | 没有灵魂是什么感觉 |
[29:00] | – Answer my question. – You first. | -回答我 -你先说 |
[29:01] | You’re the one in the cage. | 别忘了你才是被关着的那个 |
[29:03] | The thing about souls — | 灵魂这个东西啊 |
[29:05] | If you’ve got one, of course — | 当然 假如你有的话 |
[29:06] | Is they’re predictable. | 终有归宿 |
[29:09] | You die, you go up or down. | 你死后 上天堂或下地狱 |
[29:12] | Where do my kind go? | 但我们的种族会去哪里 |
[29:13] | All right, enough with the sermon, freak. | 别跟这儿老和尚念经了 怪物 |
[29:15] | I’m trying to answer the question. | 我在回答你的问题 |
[29:16] | Now, when we “Freaks” die… | 接着上面 若我们”怪物”死了 |
[29:20] | Where do we go? | 我们魂归何处呢 |
[29:22] | Not heaven, not hell. | 不是天堂 亦非地狱 |
[29:26] | So? | 那是哪儿呢 |
[29:28] | Legoland? | 欢乐谷吗 |
[29:31] | Little rusty on our Dante, boys? | 《神曲》都忘得差不多了吗 孩子们 |
[29:36] | Purgatory. | 是炼狱 |
[29:40] | Purgatory? Purgatory’s real? | 炼狱 炼狱真的存在吗 |
[29:41] | Oh, stupid cattle. | 唉 你个猪脑子 |
[29:45] | of course! | 当然存在 |
[29:47] | And it is filled with the soul of every hungry thing like me | 那里充满了像我一样 |
[29:50] | that ever walked this earth. | 曾行走于世的饥饿的灵魂 |
[29:52] | Now, where is it? That is the mystery. | 可这地方在哪儿 这才是真的谜 |
[29:56] | And that is what your kindhearted granddaddy | 这也是你们”善良的”外公 |
[29:59] | is trying to beat out of me. | 想要从我这里逼出来的 |
[30:02] | Samuel brought you here… | 萨穆埃尔把你带来 |
[30:05] | to find out where purgatory is? | 是想找出炼狱的所在吗 |
[30:07] | I keep telling him — how would I know such a thing? | 我一直跟他说 这种事我怎么会知道 |
[30:09] | But he refuses to untie me. | 但他就是不肯放开我 |
[30:12] | You know exactly where it is. | 你很清楚那地方在哪儿 |
[30:15] | Why does Samuel care about any of this? | 萨穆埃尔怎么会关心这个 |
[30:17] | He doesn’t care. | 他才不关心 |
[30:22] | He does as he is told. | 他只是奉命行事 |
[30:26] | Well, if the old man’s kermit… | 如果外公是傀儡 |
[30:29] | Whose hand’s up his ass? | 那又是谁在操控他呢 |
[30:37] | Evening, guys. | 哥儿几个 晚上好 |
[30:40] | Wow, you know, I have seen some stupid in my time, | 知道吗 我以前白痴见多了 |
[30:42] | But you take the crown. | 可真没见过你这么白痴的 |
[30:45] | Putting jaws in a fishbowl? | 找个破笼子就想把那大魔头关起来 |
[30:48] | How do you think that’s gonna end? | 你觉得能有好结果吗 |
[30:50] | I don’t know what kind of game you’re running — | 我不知道你在玩儿什么火 |
[30:51] | What, do you think I’m doing this for kicks? | 你以为我这是在玩儿吗 |
[30:53] | I think you got the rest of | 我以为你是让这帮蠢货 |
[30:54] | these feebs convinced that you’re John Wayne. | 都觉得你是约翰·韦恩[西部片之王] |
[30:56] | So whatever you’re doing, whatever you’re hiding… | 所以无论你在做什么 在隐瞒什么 |
[30:59] | It’s gonna put you and everyone around you in the ground. | 都会把你和你身边的人拖进地狱 |
[31:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:10] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[31:16] | And I thought we had something special. | 我还以为咱俩有点特别的感觉呢 |
[31:25] | Are you scared of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[31:28] | I would be. | 换做我 我会怕的 |
[31:37] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[31:52] | Grab your stuff. | 拿好武器 |
[32:18] | How much dead man’s blood we got left? | 我们还剩多少死人血 |
[32:26] | How long till the alpha’s 100%? | 始祖还有多久会完全恢复 |
[32:27] | Hour. Maybe less. | 一小时 或许还不到 |
[32:30] | We need to get him dosed up and back in the cage. | 我们得给他注入死人血 然后关回笼子里去 |
[32:32] | No. | 不行 |
[32:35] | What do you mean, “No”? | 什么叫”不行” |
[32:36] | I mean, I don’t know what your big plan was, | 我的意思是 我不知道你有啥大计划 |
[32:37] | But playing catch is not on the table. | 但别想玩儿猫鼠游戏 |
[32:39] | -Dean — We take the thing’s head off, | -迪恩 -不把那东西脑袋砍掉 |
[32:40] | Or it kills us all! | 我们都会死在他手上 |
[32:41] | You know that. | 你清楚得很 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | We split up. Clear every room. | 分头行动 逐间搜索 |
[32:51] | You get a shot, you take it. | 只要有机会 就扎他一针 |
[32:53] | It’s not gonna kill him, but | 虽然杀不了他 |
[32:54] | dude will move a lot slower without any kneecaps. | 但会让他的速度减慢许多 |
[32:56] | And if we make it through this, you, me, and Sam | 如果我们能逃过这一劫 你 我和萨姆 |
[32:57] | are having one hell of a family meeting. | 就要好好开次家庭会议了 |
[34:09] | You think he ran out? | 你觉得他跑出去了 |
[34:11] | No! | 不 |
[34:21] | The boy with no soul. | 没有灵魂的孩子 |
[34:23] | I’ve got big plans for you. | 我给你准备了大餐 |
[34:25] | It’s amazing how that pesky, little soul gets in the way. | 那讨厌的小灵魂真够碍事的 |
[34:28] | But not for you. | 但你就不用担心这个问题 |
[34:30] | You will be the perfect… | 你终究会成为一个完美的 |
[34:33] | Animal. | 禽兽 |
[34:42] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[34:59] | Well, that was dramatic. | 太精彩了 |
[35:01] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[35:03] | Hello, boys. | 好久不见 |
[35:05] | What an unexpected treat. | 这样的见面方式真够特别的 |
[35:07] | Bring Christian back now. | 放了克里斯蒂安 |
[35:10] | – I’m sorry? – My nephew! | -你说啥 -我侄子 |
[35:11] | The one you just crammed a demon into! | 你刚植入恶魔灵魂的那个 |
[35:13] | Oh. No. I had him possessed ages ago. | 非也 他很久前就被附身了 |
[35:17] | Samuel, really. | 真的 萨穆埃尔 |
[35:19] | I keep an eye on my investments. | 我可关心我的作品了 |
[35:22] | Wait. You two know each other? | 等等 你俩认识 |
[35:24] | Not in the Biblical sense. | 没到基情的地步 |
[35:26] | More of a business relationship, I’d say. | 更像是种生意伙伴关系 |
[35:32] | You’re Crowley’s bitch. | 你是克劳力的走狗 |
[35:34] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[35:35] | It’s precisely what you think. | 就是你想的那样 |
[35:37] | That Alpha he’s caught me | 他给我抓的那个吸血鬼始祖 |
[35:38] | is getting him a gold star. | 为他赢得了不少好处 |
[35:40] | Since when do you give a crap about vampires? | 你啥时候开始在意吸血鬼了 |
[35:43] | Since, uh… | 是从 |
[35:47] | What’s today — Friday? | 今天礼拜几 礼拜五吗 |
[35:49] | Since, let’s see — mind your business. | 我想想 应该是从 还是关心你自己的事吧 |
[35:53] | You may as well share with the class, Crowley. | 你最好全说出来 克劳力 |
[35:55] | We know you’re looking for purgatory. | 我们知道你在找炼狱 |
[35:59] | So you heard about that? | 你们都听说了啊 |
[36:00] | Yeah. You want to tell us why? | 对 你到底有什么企图 |
[36:03] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是明摆着的吗 |
[36:04] | Location, location, location. | 地盘 地盘 地盘 |
[36:08] | I’m a developer. | 我是个开拓者 |
[36:09] | Purgatory is vast, | 炼狱广阔无垠 |
[36:11] | underutilized, and hell-adjacent, | 却利用不足 而且毗邻地狱 |
[36:13] | And I want it. | 所以我想为我所用 |
[36:14] | – What for? – Best shut your gob. | -用来干什么 -你最好闭嘴 |
[36:15] | Employees don’t question management. | 当手下的无权向老板提问 |
[36:17] | – We ain’t your employees. – Of course you are! | -我们可不是你手下 -你们当然是 |
[36:19] | Have been for some time now, thanks to gramps. | 而且已经当了好一阵子了 多亏了你们外公 |
[36:23] | I don’t keep captain chromedome around for his wit, do I? | 不然我留着他干嘛 对吧 |
[36:29] | Samuel knows things. | 萨穆埃尔知道很多事情 |
[36:31] | More than any of you, actually. | 事实上 他比你们谁都知道的多 |
[36:33] | Walking encyclopedia of the creepy and the crawly. | 简直就是本活的百科全书 |
[36:35] | And I knew… | 而且我还知道 |
[36:37] | You two are so hung up on family-loyalty nonsense, | 你俩一直执着于对家庭的忠诚 |
[36:41] | He said jump, you’d get froggy. | 他说朝东 你俩绝不会朝西 |
[36:45] | Yeah, well, the game’s over. | 够了 游戏结束了 |
[36:46] | Yeah, well, afraid not, | 恐怕好戏才刚上演 |
[36:49] | Not if you want to see Sam’s soul ever again. | 除非你不想再见到萨姆的灵魂了 |
[36:53] | You’re bluffing. | 别唬人了 |
[36:58] | Tell them, Samuel. | 告诉他们 萨穆埃尔 |
[37:02] | He pulled us both back, me and Sam. | 是他把我和萨姆带回来的 |
[37:05] | What? You knew? | 什么 你知道这事 |
[37:08] | No, Cass says it takes big-time mojo | 不可能 小卡说那不是 |
[37:09] | to pull something like that off, | 一般的咒语能办到的 |
[37:11] | And you’re nothing but a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 而你不过是个在十字路口晃悠的恶魔 |
[37:12] | Was a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 那是曾经 |
[37:15] | Now? King of hell. | 现在 我可是地狱之王 |
[37:17] | Believe me, I’ve got the mojo. | 相信我吧 我有那本领 |
[37:19] | I snap my fingers, Sam gets his soul back. | 我动动手指就能让萨姆的灵魂回归肉体 |
[37:22] | Or you can be…You, | 或者 你要还跟我对着干 |
[37:27] | And I shove Sam right back in the hole. | 萨姆就会被我推回黑洞里去 |
[37:30] | Can’t imagine what it’s like in there… | 真不敢想象那洞里的情景 |
[37:32] | And I can imagine so many things. | 而我的想象力可是一流的 |
[37:36] | So, we clear? | 大家都清楚了吗 |
[37:39] | Me, Charlie… You, angels. | 我是老板查理 你们是我的娇娃 |
[37:43] | Job’s simple enough — bring me creatures. | 任务很简单 给我捕猎去 |
[37:47] | Aim high on the food chain, please. | 食物链越顶端越好 |
[37:50] | Everybody wins. | 对大家都有好处 |
[37:52] | It’s been a pleasure. See you soon. | 幸会了 回见 |
[38:09] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[38:10] | Get the van. | 上车 |
[38:13] | You’re letting a demon call the shots? | 你竟然任凭一个恶魔发号施令 |
[38:15] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没有改变 |
[38:17] | We hunt. Period. | 我们继续猎魔 就这么简单 |
[38:21] | Don’t worry about him. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定他 |
[38:27] | You trust me or not? | 你信不信我 |
[38:30] | Get the van, Gwen. | 回车里去 格温 |
[38:41] | Working with a demon, huh? | 跟个恶魔合作 |
[38:43] | You’re not who I thought you were. | 你和我想的不一样 |
[38:45] | You don’t know anything about me, son. | 孩子 你根本不了解我 |
[38:49] | So, what’s so important | 到底是什么那么重要 |
[38:50] | that you’re the king of hell’s cabana boy, huh? | 让你能委曲求全给阎罗王当小弟 |
[38:53] | What’d he offer you? | 他到底给了你什么 |
[38:54] | Girls? Money? Hair? | 女人 金钱 还是头发 |
[38:57] | I got my reasons. | 我有我的苦衷 |
[39:04] | You gonna make a move, go ahead. | 你要动手的话 就来吧 |
[39:06] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[39:06] | Or nothing. | 不怎样 |
[39:09] | I’m not gonna do anything to you, Dean. | 我不会对你们做任何事 迪恩 |
[39:12] | You boys… | 你俩 |
[39:15] | …You’re my family. | 是我的亲人 |
[39:18] | So the way I see it, you got two choices — | 所以在我看来 你们有两个选择 |
[39:21] | Put a bullet in your grandfather or step aside. | 要么一枪嘣了你外公 要么闪开 |
[39:27] | He sold us out. | 他出卖了我们 |
[39:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:30] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[39:32] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[39:39] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[39:56] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[39:58] | We can’t work for Crowley. | 我们绝不能给克劳力当帮手 |
[39:59] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定 |
[40:00] | I don’t think you understand. Demons bone you every time. | 我想你没明白 恶魔永远心狠手辣 |
[40:02] | Oh, no, I get it. I do, believe me. | 这我知道 真的 |
[40:05] | Just running the math — | 问题是 |
[40:06] | Do we really have another choice? | 我们还有别的路可走吗 |
[40:08] | We could stab him in his throat. | 我们可以一刀砍死他 |
[40:10] | And get my soul back how? | 那我的灵魂怎么办 |
[40:11] | I’m just saying, seems like we got to play ball, | 我只是觉得 看来我们得跟他玩玩了 |
[40:15] | At least for the moment. | 起码眼下只能这样了 |
[40:17] | I have done some stupid things in my time, | 我以前也没少做过傻事 |
[40:19] | but punching a demon’s clock? | 但从没给恶魔打过工 |
[40:22] | Look, just till we find another way. | 听着 只要等到我们想出其他办法 |
[40:26] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[40:28] | And then we track Crowley down | 然后我们就去追杀克劳力 |
[40:30] | And give that son of a bitch what’s coming to him. | 让那混蛋得到他应得的报应 |
[40:36] | You with me, Dean? | 你支持我吗 迪恩 |