时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I didn’t expect Sam to come back. | 我没想到萨姆会回来 |
[00:05] | But the minute he walked through that door, I knew. | 但在他走进这个门的那一刻 我就知道了 |
[00:07] | It was over. | 一切都结束了 |
[00:08] | There’s something wrong with me. I need help. | 我有点儿不对劲 我需要帮助 |
[00:11] | It’s his soul. | 他的灵魂 |
[00:12] | – It’s gone. – So, where is it? | -不见了 -那会在哪儿 |
[00:14] | Still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer. | 应该还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里 |
[00:16] | – Well, then, just get it back. – That’s not possible. | -那就把它弄回来啊 -那不可能 |
[00:19] | You’ve got no instinct. | 你已经丧失了本性 |
[00:21] | I mean, you are seriously messed up. | 你可真是有大麻烦了 |
[00:24] | I don’t know what you are ’cause you’re not Sam. | 我不清楚你是什么 反正不是萨姆 |
[00:26] | Dean, come on. | 迪恩 够了 |
[00:26] | Stop pretending. | 别装蒜了 |
[00:28] | – You were right. – About? | -你说得没错 -哪方面 |
[00:30] | I’m not your brother. | 我确实不是你弟弟 |
[00:32] | Like I don’t even really care about you. | 我压根就不是真的在乎你 |
[00:34] | And maybe I should feel guilty. | 或是我是该觉得内疚 |
[00:35] | But I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[01:12] | Did you see that? | 你看到没 |
[01:13] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[01:17] | There’s something out there. | 有东西在那儿 |
[01:19] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[01:25] | Something out in the corn. | 有东西在玉米地里 |
[01:35] | Patrick, you’re freaking me out. | 帕特里克 你吓着我了 |
[01:38] | I’m just having a quick look. | 我就去看一眼 |
[01:42] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[01:44] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[01:54] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[01:57] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[02:17] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[02:32] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[03:01] | 禁止进入 地区演习指挥部命令 2014年8月1日 堪萨斯城 命令号:84834343QE | |
[03:16] | 警告!危险! 请勿入内 剧毒物质 | |
[03:22] | I’m here because I believe that Elwood, Indiana, | 我要说 我相信印第安纳州的埃尔伍德 |
[03:24] | has become a center of extraterrestrial activity. | 已然成为了外星人的活动集中地 |
[03:27] | There was this light, and then Patrick just vanished. | 当时一道光闪过 接着帕特里克就消失了 |
[03:31] | It’s all happening, you know? | 一切都成真了 |
[03:32] | I mean, these entities have come to help push humanity to the next stage. | 这些实体会帮助人类进入到新的阶段 |
[03:39] | My name is Wayne Whitaker, Jr., | 我是小韦恩·惠特克 |
[03:40] | and I have personally recorded dozens of eyewitness accounts | 我自己录下了许多的目击实录 |
[03:43] | strange lights in the sky, | 其中都提到了天空中的奇怪光束 |
[03:45] | mysterious presences attempting contact. | 不明生物试图与目击者交流 |
[03:48] | Since this whole damn circus has blown into town, | 自从这事儿闹的满城风雨之后 |
[03:51] | no one seems to realize we’ve got four missing-persons cases, wide open. | 就没人关心有四个人失踪了 束手无策 |
[03:55] | My friends lost loved ones. | 我的朋友们失去了至亲 |
[03:57] | What happened to him? Something took him. | 到底怎么了 有东西抓走了他 |
[03:59] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[04:00] | We are right in the middle of what we in the field like to call a “U.F.O. Flap,” | 按我们圈内人的说法 我们卷入了”飞碟门” |
[04:04] | And I am as happy as a pig in shoes. | 此刻的我无比激动 |
[04:06] | I can guarantee you this has nothing to do with U.F.O.S | 我可以保证这绝对不是飞碟作怪 |
[04:10] | or little green men or anything extraterrestrial whatsoever. | 跟什么外星人之类的半毛钱关系都没有 |
[04:14] | Of course it’s not U.F.O.S. | 那当然不是什么飞碟啦 |
[04:17] | It’s fairies. | 是精灵才对 |
[04:19] | Fairies? | 精灵 |
[04:21] | Okay, well, thank you for your input. | 好的 谢谢您的高见 |
[04:24] | What, flying saucers not insane enough for you? | 怎么 光是飞碟您觉得还不够疯狂么 |
[04:25] | What newspaper did you say you work for? | 你是哪家报社的来着 |
[04:27] | Look, if you want to add glitter to that glue you’re sniffing, | 你要是想添油加醋自嗨一下 |
[04:29] | That’s fine, but don’t dump your wackadoo all over us. | 随便你 但是别跟我们这儿发疯 |
[04:32] | – We’d rather not step in it. – Okay, we — we — we’re done. | -我们可不想掺和进来 -好了 我们问完了 |
[04:34] | The only thing you’re missing is a couple dozen cats, sister. | 你丢的不过就是一些小猫 大姐 |
[04:36] | Yeah. It’s — it’s a blood-sugar thing. Oh. | 是的 他血糖高容易激动 |
[04:38] | My apologies. | 抱歉了 |
[04:40] | – What? – “What?” You gotta ask? | -干嘛 -干嘛 你还敢问 |
[04:42] | Right, yes. You do have to ask. | 对啊 没错 你确实得问 |
[04:43] | Look, I’m sorry, but this is all a big joke, right? | 我很抱歉 但这简直就是搞笑呢 |
[04:45] | I mean, we’re not actually taking this U.F.O. crap seriously? | 我们不会真要查什么飞碟吧 太扯了 |
[04:47] | No, man. E.T. is made of rubber. Everybody knows that. | 当然 外星人那些都是假的 地球人都知道 |
[04:50] | But there are four legitimate vanishings in this town. | 但那4个人确确实实是失踪了 |
[04:51] | Something’s going on. | 一定有古怪 |
[04:53] | And, Sam, by the way, | 还有 萨姆 顺便说一下 |
[04:54] | it’s not the lady’s fault she took the brown acid. | 被谣言所骗又不是那位女士的错 |
[04:56] | Yeah. So? | 没错 那又怎样 |
[04:57] | Empathy, man. Empathy. | 共情 老弟 共情 |
[04:59] | I mean, the old Sam would’ve given her some-some wussified, dew-eyed crap. | 以前的萨姆会用泪汪汪的狗狗眼看她 |
[05:04] | Old Sam had a soul. | 因为以前的萨姆有灵魂 |
[05:05] | Was a soul. Whatever. | 有人性 随便吧 |
[05:07] | Right. Yes. And — and — and — but you don’t. | 是的 没错 但你现在没有灵魂 |
[05:09] | Or aren’t. Whatever. | 或是没人性 随便吧 |
[05:11] | – Right. – Right. | -好吧 -行吧 |
[05:14] | – You don’t care. – Well… | -你都不在乎 -那 |
[05:16] | You have to care! | 你必须得在乎 |
[05:17] | About what, exactly? | 究竟该在乎什么 |
[05:18] | About everything, man! | 周遭的一切 伙计 |
[05:19] | A-about being human, at least! | 至少 你得有点人性吧 |
[05:21] | Look, Dean, you obviously care. A lot. And that’s great. | 迪恩 你显然是相当在乎 那很好 |
[05:25] | But — but I can’t care about what — | 但 但我不在乎的事 |
[05:28] | what I can’t care about, you know? | 我就是不在乎 懂吗 |
[05:31] | What do you want me to do, fake it? | 你要我怎么办呢 假装吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. Absolutely. Fake it. | 是的 就是那样 假装一下 |
[05:35] | Fake it till you make it. | 假装到你真得在乎为止 |
[05:37] | What happened to you wanting me to be all honest? | 你不是要我事事坦诚的吗 |
[05:39] | Hey, you want to be a real boy, pinocchio, | 你想成为真人的话 皮诺曹 |
[05:41] | You got to act the part. | 就必须得有点儿人样 |
[05:43] | I was faking it, Dean! | 我以前就在假装 迪恩 |
[05:44] | Ever since we got back on the road together, | 从咱俩重新一起猎魔开始 |
[05:45] | I-I was picking every frickin’ word! | 我说句话都得斟酌半天 |
[05:47] | – It’s exhausting! – Okay, all right. | -累死我了 -好了 好了 |
[05:49] | But until we get you back on the soul train, | 在找回你的灵魂之前 |
[05:51] | I’ll be your conscience, okay? | 我来当你的良心 行了吗 |
[05:54] | So you’re saying you’ll be my…Jiminy Cricket. | 也是说你是我的 杰米尼·克力克特 |
[05:57] | Shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[05:58] | But, yeah, you freakin’ puppet. | 不过 没错 你个该死的木偶人 |
[06:00] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这意思 |
[06:18] | Mr. Brennan? | 布伦南先生 |
[06:21] | We’re with the Mirror. | 我们是《镜报》的 |
[06:22] | – We’d just like to ask you — what? | -我们是想来问问你 -问什么 |
[06:25] | Is this about Patrick? | 想问帕特里克的事吗 |
[06:27] | Patrick’s gone. | 帕特里克已经走了 |
[06:30] | Missing. Right, yes. | 失踪了 没错 是的 |
[06:31] | That’s — that’s what we want to talk to you about. | 我们就是想跟你谈这事儿 |
[06:34] | Now, your son was the first to disappear. | 你儿子是第一个失踪的人 |
[06:36] | First to be taken. | 第一个被带走的 |
[06:40] | Taken? | 被带走 |
[06:44] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[06:46] | Out! | 滚 |
[06:47] | Mr. Brennan, who do you believe took your son? | 布伦南先生 你觉得谁把你儿子带走的 |
[06:51] | You people can’t help me. | 你们帮不了我的 |
[06:53] | My boy is never coming back. | 我儿子永远都回不来了 |
[06:56] | You sound awfully sure. | 听上去你似乎很肯定 |
[06:58] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[06:58] | Like you know something you’re not talking about. | 似乎你明明知道却故意隐瞒着什么 |
[07:00] | Okay, all right. | 行了 够了 |
[07:03] | You know what they say — | 你知道他们怎么说 |
[07:05] | 72 hours. | 72小时 |
[07:07] | After that, the odds of finding a missing person drop to nothing, right? | 时间一过 找回失踪之人的几率就几乎为零 |
[07:11] | Well, every case is different. | 但是 事事总有不同 |
[07:14] | It’s been weeks. | 已经好几周了 |
[07:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[07:22] | Call us… | 要是你想到什么 |
[07:23] | if anything comes to mind. | 给我们打电话 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:41] | Is that all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[07:49] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[07:51] | I think he’s hiding something. | 我觉得他有所隐瞒 |
[07:52] | Why don’t you stay and watch watchmaker, | 你留下来看着这个钟表匠 |
[07:53] | see what happens when the sun goes down. | 看看夜幕降临之后他会不会有所行动 |
[07:55] | – I’ll go check out the crop circles. – Okeydokey. | -我去看看那片麦田怪圈 -好滴 |
[07:58] | But do not engage with, maim, | 但是不许以任何形式 |
[08:00] | or in any way kill Brennan. | 伤害或者杀害布伦南 |
[08:03] | In fact, I don’t want you making any judgment calls whatsoever. | 事实上 所有事你都不许自己擅自做决定 |
[08:04] | Anything happens, call me. | 有情况 就打给我 |
[08:07] | You know, Jiminy, I was on my own for a whole year. | 别忘了 杰米尼 我一整年都是自己猎魔的 |
[08:10] | I did fine without you. | 没有你 我也做得挺好 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to know your definition of “Fine.” | 但你定义的”好” 我不敢恭维 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | Only thing this guy’s up to is alcoholism. | 他唯一的行动就是各种酗酒 |
[08:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:56] | You know, maybe I should go talk to him again. | 我想我应该再去找他谈谈 |
[08:58] | I mean, you’re the one who said he’s hiding something. | 不是你说他对我们有所隐瞒的吗 |
[09:01] | Shh, shh, shh! | 嘘 |
[09:03] | What? You see something? | 怎么了 你看见什么了吗 |
[09:07] | Dean, what’s up? | 迪恩 发生什么了 |
[09:10] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[09:23] | Holy… | 天哪 |
[09:25] | – U.F.O.! U.F.O.! – Whoa. Dude, stop yelling. | -飞碟 有飞碟 -哥们 别叫了 |
[09:29] | You’re breaking up. | 信号不好 |
[09:30] | I didn’t catch that last part. | 最后一句我没听清楚 |
[09:31] | Close encounter! Close encounter! | 接触 接触啦 |
[09:34] | Close encounter? | 接触 |
[09:34] | Close encounter:与UFO近距离接触时专用名词 第一类接触为目击UFO 第二类接触为触及UFO[说法不一] | |
[09:36] | What kind? First, second? | 哪一类的 第一还是第二 |
[09:38] | They’re after me! | 他们正在追我 |
[09:39] | Third kind already? You better run, man. | 已经是第三类了啊 你最好快点跑 兄弟 |
[09:41] | I think the fourth kind is a butt thing. | 第四类好像就是爆菊了 |
[09:43] | Empathy, Sam! Empathy! | 共情啊 萨姆 共情 |
[09:48] | They still after you? | 他们还追着你吗 |
[10:01] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[10:07] | Dean? Are you there? | 迪恩 你还在吗 |
[10:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[10:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | So, they’re real. U.F.O.S. | 所以说 真的是有飞碟咯 |
[11:43] | Like I said before, son — | 就像我之前说过的 孩子 |
[11:45] | The truth is out there. | 真相就在眼前 |
[11:47] | Okay. You’re the expert. | 好吧 你是专家 |
[11:49] | How do I get ’em? | 我怎么才能抓到它们 |
[11:51] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[11:53] | Well, you hunt E.T.S, right? | 你捕获外星人 不是吗 |
[11:55] | I need to know how to get them. | 我要知道怎么才能捉住它们 |
[11:57] | Uh, you and me both. | 咱俩同病相怜了 |
[12:12] | This is it? | 就这些 |
[12:13] | Well, I’d say that 30 years of eyewitness accounts | 要我说 三十年的目击实录足以说明问题了 |
[12:15] | speak for themselves, as incontrovertible proof. | 这些是难以争辩的铁证 |
[12:18] | Yeah, right. | 对 好吧 |
[12:19] | My brother was abducted, | 我哥哥被绑架了 |
[12:20] | so I’m pretty good on the whole proof part. | 对于证据什么的我毫不怀疑 |
[12:21] | Your brother was abducted? | 你哥哥被绑架了吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:24] | – Oh, my god. – It’s fine. | -我的天哪 -没事的 |
[12:26] | I mean, I’ve had time to adjust. | 我有充足的时间来适应 |
[12:28] | Did it — did it happen when you were kids? | 他是不是在你们小时候被绑走的 |
[12:31] | No. Like half an hour ago. | 不是 大概就半小时之前 |
[12:33] | So, you’ve been hunting U.F.O.S for over three decades, | 所以说你追捕飞碟都有三十年之久了 |
[12:35] | and you basically have no concrete data | 但你手头上却没有具体数据 |
[12:37] | and zero workable leads. | 也没有可用的线索 |
[12:39] | – Well, I – Have you considered the possibility | -这个… -你知不知道 |
[12:41] | that you suck at hunting U.F.O.S? | 你在追捕飞碟这一行 真不咋地 |
[12:49] | I’d like to help. | 我很乐意来帮忙 |
[12:52] | If I can. | 尽我所能 |
[13:25] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[13:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[13:29] | Oh, that’s Dean? | 这就是迪恩吗 |
[13:30] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[13:32] | They brought your brother back. | 外星人把你哥哥送回来了诶 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:41] | It’s all right, Sam. | 没事的 萨姆 |
[13:42] | I so totally understand you need time as a family. | 我理解 你得多陪陪你哥哥 |
[13:49] | But it’s just… | 可是… |
[13:51] | What were they like? | 它们到底什么样 |
[13:55] | They were grabby, incandescent douchebags. | 它们个个都是牛逼闪闪又贪婪的二货 |
[13:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:59] | – Too soon. – Okay. | -河蟹 -好吧 |
[14:08] | Y-you’re upset. | 你不开心了 |
[14:17] | I was abducted. | 我被绑架了 |
[14:19] | And you were banging patchouli. | 你却在和个”广罗香”瞎搞 |
[14:22] | I didn’t think she smelled that bad. | 她没那么难闻吧 |
[14:23] | – I was abducted by aliens! – I was looking into it! | -我被外星人绑架了 – 我有去调查啊 |
[14:26] | Looking into it?! I was gone for like an hour! | 调查毛 我只不过消失了差不多一小时 |
[14:28] | – An hour? – And most of that was walking back to town! | -一小时 -大部分时间还浪费在走路上了 |
[14:31] | Dean, I think your watch is off. | 迪恩 我猜你的表肯定停了 |
[14:32] | You’ve been gone all night. | 你都失踪了一个晚上了 |
[14:33] | What are you talking about? No, I haven’t. | 你胡扯什么 我才没有 |
[14:37] | 4:00 A.M.? | 凌晨四点吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:40] | U.F.O. Time-slip. | 飞碟可以穿越时空 |
[14:43] | That actually falls in line with a lot of abduction stories. | 这和很多被绑故事里说的一样 |
[14:46] | “Falls in line”?! | 一样 |
[14:52] | Nothing’s falling in line! | 一样个毛 |
[14:55] | Here. Drink. | 来 喝一杯 |
[15:00] | – Good. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[15:02] | Now…Come on. | 现在 来 |
[15:05] | Talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[15:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:11] | Well, uh… | 是…这样 |
[15:14] | There was this, uh… | 有个… |
[15:17] | God help me, Sam, | 天呐 萨姆 |
[15:18] | There was this bright white light. | 有道很亮的白光 |
[15:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:26] | Safe room. | 这里很安全 |
[15:34] | And then — and suddenly, I was, uh… | 就突然 我就 |
[15:37] | I w– I was in a different place. | 我就到了另一个地方 |
[15:40] | And there were these…beings. | 那里有些 生物 |
[15:42] | And they — they were — they were too bright to look at, | 它们都太亮了 晃得我都不敢看 |
[15:44] | but I-I could feel them… | 但我能感觉的到… |
[15:46] | pulling me towards this sort of…table. | 它们把我拉向一张桌子似的东西 |
[15:50] | – Probing table! – God, don’t say that out loud! | -探测桌 -天哪 别说那么大声 |
[15:53] | Right. | 好 |
[15:53] | Uh, so what did you do? | 你都做了些什么 |
[15:57] | I went…crazy. | 我就疯了 |
[16:00] | I started hacking and — | 我开始到处乱踢 |
[16:02] | and slashing and firing. | 乱砍 开枪 |
[16:07] | They — they actually seemed surprised. | 他们看起来有些惊讶 |
[16:11] | I-I-I don’t think anybody’s ever done that before. | 我想从来没人这样干过 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | I had a close encounter, Sam. | 我和外星人亲密接触了一把 萨姆 |
[16:19] | And I won. | 而且我赢了 |
[16:22] | You should take a shower. | 你应该去冲个澡 |
[16:23] | I should take a shower. | 我是该去冲澡了 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna take a shower. | 我要去 要去冲澡 |
[16:32] | So, on top of all the demons and the angels | 所以 除了恶魔 天使 |
[16:35] | and the ghosts and the skinwalkers, | 还有那些鬼魂和剥皮行者之外 |
[16:37] | it turns out that there’s… | 原来还有… |
[16:42] | So, if aliens are actually real, | 所以说 如果真有外星人 |
[16:43] | what’s next, huh? | 那接下来还会有什么 |
[16:44] | Hobbits? | 霍比特人 |
[16:45] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[16:52] | You just gave her the silent “How you doin’.” | 你刚刚给她使了个”怎么样”的眼色 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | Our reality’s collapsing around us, | 我们对真实世界的认知正在被摧毁 |
[16:58] | and you’re trying to pick up our waitress?! | 你居然还有心情勾搭女招待 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[17:02] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[17:05] | that brings up a question. | 我有个问题 |
[17:06] | So, say you got a soul, and you’re on a case, | 假设你有灵魂 你在调查一件案子 |
[17:08] | and your brother gets abducted by aliens. | 然后你哥哥被外星人绑架了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, then you do everything you can to get him back. | 对 那你就要尽一切可能把他找回来 |
[17:12] | Right. You do. | 没错 你是尽力了 |
[17:13] | But what about when there are no more leads for the night? | 但是 如果那天晚上基本没有线索呢 |
[17:16] | I mean, are you supposed to | 我是说 如果你已经无能为力了 |
[17:16] | just sit there in the dark and suffer, | 那你就该 |
[17:19] | even when there’s nothing that can be done at that moment? | 一个人孤坐在黑暗中忍受煎熬吗 |
[17:21] | – Yes! – What? | -没错 -什么 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:24] | You sit in the dark, and you — you feel the loss. | 你得孤坐在黑暗中 感受你失去了什么 |
[17:27] | A-absolutely. | 确实 |
[17:28] | But — but couldn’t I just do all that | 但是 我就不能一边做到你说的那些 |
[17:31] | and have sex with the hippie chick? | 一边和个嬉皮小妞发生关系么 |
[17:33] | No! | 不行 |
[17:34] | It would be in the dark. | 反正都是在黑暗中啊 |
[17:35] | No, you couldn’t, because you would be suffering. | 不 不行 因为你应该痛苦万分才对 |
[17:37] | And you can’t just turn that off for the night. | 你不能一到晚上就把这事抛诸脑后了 |
[17:40] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计 |
[17:47] | Why not? | 为啥不行 |
[17:47] | Because if you had a soul, | 因为如果你有灵魂的话 |
[17:49] | your soul wouldn’t let you. | 你的灵魂不会让你这么做 |
[17:52] | So, you’re saying… | 所以 你是说… |
[17:54] | Having a soul equals suffering. | 拥有灵魂等于忍受煎熬 |
[17:59] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[18:02] | Like… | 就像… |
[18:03] | the million times you almost called Lisa. | 你给莉莎打了无数个电话一样 |
[18:07] | So, you’re saying suffering is a good thing. | 所以 你是说忍受煎熬是件好事 |
[18:10] | I’m saying it’s the only game in town. | 我是说 你没的选择 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | So, how do we deal with the little green men? | 所以 我们该怎么对付那些小绿人 |
[18:19] | Research. | 从调查开始 |
[18:21] | We got about a century of UFO lore to catch up on, | 我们要补习一个世纪的飞碟知识 |
[18:24] | and there’s no time for — | 可没有时间再… |
[18:29] | What’s up with that guy? | 那家伙怎么了 |
[18:31] | Who? | 哪个 |
[18:32] | The guy by the window. | 窗户旁边那个 |
[18:33] | Giving me the stink eye. | 盯着我的那个 |
[18:34] | You mean the cop? | 你说那个条子 |
[18:36] | No, not the cop. | 不 不是条子 |
[18:37] | The guy! He’s right — | 那个家伙 就在 |
[18:40] | Well, now he’s gone. | 现在不见了 |
[18:41] | Who’s gone? | 谁不见了 |
[18:43] | – Can we please just get out of here? – What’s wrong with you? | -咱赶紧走了行不 -你犯啥毛病 |
[18:44] | – Before I hit you. – Okay. | -别逼我打你 -好吧 |
[18:49] | Library’s closing up soon. I’m almost done. | 图书馆要关门了 我也差不多搞定了 |
[18:52] | You find anything? | 找着什么没有 |
[18:53] | Yeah, way too much. | 是找得太多了 |
[18:54] | Everyone on the planet believes in UFOs, | 地球上几乎所有人都相信有飞碟 |
[18:56] | and they will not stop writing books about it. | 所以他们会不停地写这方面的书 |
[18:59] | Yeah, well, at least books have punctuation. | 好歹书上还是有标点符号的 |
[19:02] | All right, keep digging. | 好吧 你接着查 |
[19:02] | We’ll see what you got when you get back. | 等你回来我们再研究你都找到了什么 |
[19:18] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[19:25] | Not again. | 又来 |
[19:47] | Nipples? | 有乳头耶 |
[19:51] | Bitch! | 你个小婊子 |
[20:24] | See what? | 看什么 |
[20:26] | S-s-see what? See see t — the — the blood! | 看什么 看这血迹 |
[20:29] | See all the — the — the blech! | 看看这里恶心得… |
[20:32] | Sorry, man. I’m not seeing it. | 不好意思 伙计 我啥也没看出来 |
[20:34] | You don’t see the — the echh?! It’s right there! | 这么恶心你居然看不到 就在这儿 |
[20:38] | Okay, let’s go with | 好吧 也就是说 |
[20:39] | you see it and I don’t. | 你看得到 但我看不到 |
[20:41] | What the hell was it? | 到底是啥玩意儿 |
[20:46] | It was a… | 是一个… |
[20:48] | a little… | 一个迷你的… |
[20:49] | Naked lady, okay? | 裸女 行了吧 |
[20:51] | It was a… a what?! | 一个啥 |
[20:55] | It was — it was a little, glowing, hot, naked lady with nipples. | 是一个迷你发光性感裸女 还带乳头的 |
[21:02] | and… | 而且 |
[21:05] | and she hit me. | 她还打了我 |
[21:08] | I’m not supposed to laugh, right? | 我现在不该笑 是吧 |
[21:10] | Right. Okay, sure. | 好吧 当然 必须的 |
[21:11] | Um…So, shot in the dark here, | 话说…刚才那场暗夜惊魂的时候 |
[21:14] | but did this…little lady have wings? | 你看到这位迷你裸女有翅膀吗 |
[21:19] | What the hell made you say that? | 为啥这么问 |
[21:21] | She did, didn’t she? | 她有 对不对 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but how — how did you — | 是啊 但是你 你怎么 |
[21:23] | One of the fringier theories I came across. | 我查到的其中一个诡异的理论 |
[21:25] | I-it’s actually what crazy crystal lady was yammering about. | 就和那个拿水晶的老疯婆唠叨的东西一样 |
[21:28] | What if these abductions have nothing to do with UFOs? | 如果这些绑架根本和飞碟无关呢 |
[21:32] | – What? – Okay, say these encounters | -什么 -好吧 假设几个世纪以来 |
[21:35] | have been going on for centuries — | 一直出现的这种状况 |
[21:36] | not with extraterrestrials | 不是什么外星人造成的 |
[21:37] | but with ultra-terrestrials. | 而是由于某种地球以外的生物 |
[21:39] | I mean, people nowadays say | 我是说 现在人们都管这叫 |
[21:40] | space aliens or whatever, | 什么外星人之类的 |
[21:42] | but they used to call them… | 但是以前人们都管这叫… |
[21:46] | – Smurfs? – Fairies. | -蓝精灵 -是小精灵 |
[21:47] | Fairies? Come on. | 小精灵 拜托 |
[21:49] | Dean, there’s a straight line between ETs and fairies. | 迪恩 外星人和小精灵是有直接联系的 |
[21:51] | Glowing lights, abductions. | 他们都会发光 都要绑架人类 |
[21:52] | I-it’s all the same UFO stuff just under a different skin. | 这是不同包装下 同样的飞碟事件 |
[21:55] | You seriously think the secret with the UFOs is — | 你真觉得飞碟的谜底就是 |
[21:57] | Hey, you’re the one who pizza-rolled tinker bell. | 明明是你把小仙女叮叮铃当披萨给烤了 |
[21:58] | I’m just doing the math. | 我只是帮你解释而已 |
[22:00] | But this is good. This is a lead. | 但这也挺好的 起码是一条线索 |
[22:04] | A lead where?! | 什么线索 |
[22:06] | Fairies! | 小精灵 |
[22:08] | Sprites and spriggans, boggarts and brownies. | 小仙女和小宝藏守护者 小幻形怪和小棕仙 |
[22:13] | The little people have many names. | 这些小东西有很多名字 |
[22:16] | Well, that’s, uh… | 那是… |
[22:17] | That’s her. | 就是那个 |
[22:18] | That’s — that’s — that’s the little… | 就是 就是这个迷你… |
[22:22] | Anyway, I, uh, I-I get that tinker bells are fairies. | 总之 我明白了这位小仙女叮叮铃就是小精灵 |
[22:26] | But, uh, what about the tiny Santa Claus | 不过 那小小圣诞老人呢 |
[22:29] | and the troll and the — | 还有巨魔 还有 |
[22:30] | Oh, oh, that’s a garden gnome, | 那是花园矮人 |
[22:32] | And that’s a large goblin, | 另外那个是大个儿地精 |
[22:34] | And that — but they’re all fairies? | 这些 这些都是小精灵吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:37] | Fairy comes in many shapes and sizes — | 小精灵们形态各异 |
[22:40] | Magical, mischievous beings from the realm next door. | 来自其他国度 会魔法又顽皮捣蛋的小东西 |
[22:45] | The fairy realm? | 小精灵王国 |
[22:47] | So, it’s like another dimension? | 就像那种其他维度的空间吗 |
[22:48] | Another reality, yes. | 另一个世界 没错 |
[22:51] | Only people who have been there and returned to our world | 只有那些去到过那里又回到这个世界的人 |
[22:55] | can see the fairy here. | 能在这里看到小精灵 |
[22:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Why are the fairies abducting people? | 小精灵为什么要绑架人类 |
[23:04] | Well, there is much theory and little fact. | 对此有很多种解释 但很少有接近事实的 |
[23:07] | We know they only take first-born sons. | 我们知道他们只会抓走家里的大儿子 |
[23:10] | Just like rumpelstiltskin did! | 就像侏儒怪一样[德国传说] |
[23:15] | Personally, I think they’re taken to Avalon | 我觉得 他们可能被带到阿瓦隆 |
[23:19] | to service Oberon, | 去服侍欧泊龙了 |
[23:20] | king of the fairy. | 也就是精灵之王 |
[23:27] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[23:28] | did you… | 你有没有 |
[23:31] | service Oberon, king of the fairies? | 服侍过那个精灵之王欧泊龙 |
[23:37] | Marion… | 玛丽安 |
[23:41] | Let’s say fairies are real, okay? | 如果真的有精灵 |
[23:44] | – What can we do about them? – Sorry? | -我们能怎么做 -什么 |
[23:46] | I mean, how can we… | 我是说 怎么 |
[23:48] | Interact with them? | 和他们交流 |
[23:50] | Yes, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[23:51] | Forcefully interact. | 暴力的交流 |
[23:53] | Well, if you want to win a fairy’s favor, | 如果你们想找精灵帮忙 |
[23:55] | leave a bowl of fresh cream. | 就得送他们一碗新鲜奶油 |
[23:57] | They love cream. | 他们爱死奶油了 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 这样 |
[24:01] | Uh, and — and more forcefully? | 有没有更暴力点的 |
[24:05] | Well, all fairy hate iron. | 精灵都不喜欢铁器 |
[24:08] | And the dark fairy burn when touched with silver. | 而黑暗精灵接会被银器灼伤 |
[24:13] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[24:16] | You could spill sugar or salt in front of them. | 如果你在精灵面前撒上糖或盐 |
[24:19] | No matter how powerful, | 无论他们有多强大 |
[24:21] | the fairy must stoop to count each grain. | 都必须弯腰去数颗粒 |
[24:25] | Well, all right. | 这样啊 |
[24:27] | That’s — wow. | 这真是 |
[24:30] | Lot to absorb. | 太好玩了 |
[24:31] | Um, thank you. | 多谢了 |
[24:33] | Oh! Oh, stay! | 先等等 |
[24:35] | Finish your tea. | 把茶喝完 |
[24:43] | I got to say, | 不得不说 |
[24:44] | I-I-I love the feel. | 我大爱这里的感觉 |
[24:47] | It’s, uh, it’s — it’s… | 就像 就像 |
[24:49] | It’s like Sedona, Arizona, crapped in here. | 就像袖珍版的亚利桑那州的赛多纳 |
[24:51] | …Pewter-iffic is what it is. | 总之极富质感 |
[24:54] | Pewter-iffic. | 真质感 |
[25:01] | Do you have bigger cups? | 你有大点的杯子吗 |
[25:03] | God, is it on me? | 天啊 我被附身了吗 |
[25:03] | – I feel like I’ve got the crazy on me. – No, you… | -我感觉被那玩意附身了 -没有 |
[25:07] | You did sit in some glitter, though. | 但你确实被精灵劫持过了 |
[25:11] | Just makes me want to believe in UFOs again. | 还不如相信被飞碟劫持了 |
[25:14] | Doesn’t really give us a next move. I’ll grant you that. | 我跟你说 你这些想法对行动可没帮助 |
[25:16] | We can always put the call out to Bobby. | 这种事应该打电话问鲍比 |
[25:21] | I’ll be damned. | 搞笑了吧 |
[25:30] | Isn’t that the watch guy? | 那不是那个钟表匠吗 |
[25:34] | They love cream. | 爱死奶油哦 |
[26:00] | All right, you stick with half and half. | 你跟着他去酒吧 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna go check out his store. | 我去他店里看看 |
[26:05] | And no hippie chicks. | 不准勾引小妞 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[27:47] | Friggin’ full of keeblers over here, man. | 这里到处都是精灵 |
[27:48] | Just full of ’em. | 满屋子都是 |
[27:49] | – What? – It’s like — it’s like the story | -什么 -就像故事里讲的 |
[27:50] | with the — with the shoe guy and all the elves. | 修鞋匠养着一群精灵 |
[27:54] | Hey, you — you think Brennan made a deal | 你说布伦南会不会跟精灵 |
[27:56] | with a bunch of fairies? | 有什么交易 |
[27:57] | Let me get back to you. | 等我电话 |
[28:06] | So, Mr. Brennan. | 好啊 布伦南先生 |
[28:09] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[28:11] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[28:13] | Did I ever mention how beautiful your work is? | 我有说过你手工很好吗 |
[28:17] | What? | 什么 |
[28:18] | The watches — just stunning. | 表做的极好极好 |
[28:21] | But what I can’t figure out | 但我很疑惑的是 |
[28:22] | Is how one man can put out that much product. | 你一个人是怎么做出这么多表的 |
[28:25] | I mean, hell, if I didn’t know better, | 我是说 别人不知道的话 |
[28:27] | I’d say you have a bunch of elves working for ya. | 还以为你有一群精灵帮你干活呢 |
[28:35] | Except I do know better. | 可惜我知道 |
[28:37] | And you have a bunch of elves working for you. | 你确实有一群精灵帮你干活 |
[28:40] | You’re insane. | 神经病 |
[28:43] | So, tell me — how does a father decide to trade his son | 那么 什么样的父亲会狠心用亲生儿子 |
[28:46] | for a bunch of watches? | 交换一堆钟表 |
[28:49] | I mean, I’m assuming you have a soul, | 我想你还是有灵魂的 |
[28:51] | so what’s your excuse? | 所以你到底是为了什么呢 |
[28:55] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[28:59] | It wasn’t like that. | 根本不是这回事 |
[29:02] | Then how was it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[29:36] | I supported my family for 30 years making those watches. | 我靠做这些钟表养家糊口三十年 |
[29:42] | It’s the only thing I know how to do. | 这是我唯一会做的工作 |
[29:46] | But the Parkinson’s… | 但得了帕金森症后 |
[29:48] | I was losing my hands. | 我无法控制住双手了 |
[29:51] | I was losing everything. | 我将失去一切 |
[29:54] | My grandmother, she always used to say that they were real, | 奶奶常说世上真的有精灵 |
[29:58] | Told me all these stories when I was a kid | 我小的时候她教过我 |
[30:00] | about how to summon them, | 如何召唤精灵 |
[30:04] | how to get favors from them. | 如何得到精灵的帮助 |
[30:06] | So you learned how to work a spell. | 所以你会施咒语 |
[30:08] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:10] | Honestly, I doubted it would even work. | 本来我都不知道行不行得通 |
[30:14] | I was just desperate. | 但我太绝望了 |
[30:15] | She left me this book. | 她留了一本书给我 |
[30:18] | So I did the ceremony in my back office two months ago. | 两个月前我就在店里进行了召唤 |
[30:24] | And this…man appeared. | 然后 出现了一个男人 |
[30:28] | Said he was a leprechaun. | 自称是小妖精 |
[30:32] | A leprechaun? | 小妖精 |
[30:34] | I asked him just to cure my hands, | 我请求他治好我的病 |
[30:36] | but he said he would do even better. | 但他说他可以做得更好 |
[30:39] | He’d make me more successful than I’d ever been. | 他可以帮我达到前所未有的高度 |
[30:43] | He told me he’d bring a crew of workers, | 说可以送我几个工人 |
[30:46] | that I could save my business, save my name. | 以挽救我的事业和名声 |
[30:49] | In exchange for…? | 条件是 |
[30:51] | He just wanted a place for them to rest, | 条件是给他们提供休息住所 |
[30:54] | “To take of the fruit and fat of the land.” | 以享受这片沃土的滋润 |
[30:56] | I… | 我 |
[30:58] | I said yes. | 我就同意了 |
[30:59] | I-I wasn’t thinking. | 都没多想 |
[31:01] | And the “Fruit and the fat” Was… | 沃土的滋润是指 |
[31:07] | My first-born. | 我的大儿子 |
[31:09] | But not just mine. | 不光是我的 |
[31:11] | There’s been others. | 还有其他人的 |
[31:12] | They’re not stopping. | 但他们贪婪不已 |
[31:14] | They’re not going to stop. | 根本不打算收手 |
[31:16] | There’s got to be a way to reverse the spell. | 肯定有法子破除咒语 |
[31:18] | There is. | 有的 |
[31:20] | But the book is… | 但那本书 |
[31:22] | It’s in the safe in my shop. | 放在我店里保险柜里 |
[31:25] | They won’t let me near it. | 他们根本不让我靠近 |
[31:28] | It’s been a nightmare. | 这就像是一场噩梦 |
[31:30] | So you can see the fairies? | 你能看得见精灵 |
[31:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:35] | – Help! – I got you! | -救命 -抓到了 |
[32:37] | I got you, you little fairy! | 抓到你了 你个小精灵 |
[32:39] | What do you want, you fairy? | 你们精灵有什么阴谋 |
[32:41] | – I’ll kill you, you fairy! – Help! | -我要杀光你们精灵 -救命 |
[32:44] | Talk, fairy! | 说啊 精灵 |
[32:47] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[32:53] | Oh, god, no. | 天啊 悲剧了 |
[32:58] | I’m just kidding. | 我闹着玩的 |
[33:00] | All right, now, don’t worry, Brennan. | 现在 别担心 布伦南 |
[33:02] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[33:04] | Just, uh, my brother and I are gonna cover you | 你破除咒语的时候 |
[33:06] | While you reverse the ritual, all right? | 我和我哥会保护你 好吗 |
[33:09] | Dean! Hey, dude! What happened?! | 迪恩 怎么回事 |
[33:11] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:12] | Sam! Hey! | 萨姆 |
[33:14] | What am I supposed to do?! | 我该咋办啊 |
[33:15] | Fight the fairies! | 收拾那些精灵 |
[33:16] | You fight those fairies! | 你去收拾那些精灵 |
[33:24] | Fight the fairies! | 收拾了他们 |
[33:32] | I’m just trying to understand… | 我只是想问问 |
[33:34] | Exactly what kind of hate crime this even was. | 你到底是为啥要进行这种仇恨犯罪 |
[33:38] | It wasn’t a hate crime. | 那不是仇恨犯罪 |
[33:40] | I mean, if this gentlemen were a full-sized homosexual, | 如果那位先生是个彻彻底底的同性恋 |
[33:44] | Would that, uh, | 你觉得 |
[33:45] | Would that be okay with you? | 你觉得能接受吗 |
[33:46] | I don’t hate any-size person | 我不仇恨任何人 |
[33:49] | Or — or — or any-size gay guy. | 或是 任何 同性恋 |
[33:52] | Well, he’s not gay, as it happens. | 他不是同性恋 哪有那么巧 |
[33:54] | But he is the district attorney for tipton county. | 但他是蒂普顿县的地方检察官 |
[33:58] | Runs a tight ship, tell you what. | 非常严厉的人哦 |
[34:00] | Well, it’s nice to hear he’s done so well for himself, | 很高兴听说他这么兢兢业业 |
[34:02] | Considering his, uh | 毕竟现在 |
[34:06] | …Considering the tough economic times. | 毕竟现在….经济不景气啊 |
[34:10] | Good for him. | 真有他的 |
[34:12] | Son… | 小子 |
[34:14] | …You are all kinds of messed up. | 你毁了 |
[34:41] | Are they here? | 他们在吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah, but it’s all right. | 在 但没关系 |
[34:44] | Cream hits them like tequila. | 奶油把它们都放倒了 就像龙舌兰酒 |
[35:12] | Leig seachad an ceangal sin | [咒语] |
[35:16] | Agus smal an solus sin, | [咒语] |
[35:19] | Agus fuadaich an sidhe | [咒语] |
[35:22] | Air ais gu’n aite breith. | [咒语] |
[35:29] | You. | 你 |
[35:30] | You’re the leprechaun? | 你就是那妖精 |
[35:32] | Indeed I am. | 没错 就是我 |
[35:35] | Sorry about the mess, | 抱歉弄脏了 |
[35:37] | But your friend here, uh… | 但你朋友 |
[35:40] | Went back on his deal. | 完成他的交易了 |
[35:41] | Well, you weren’t very clear with him on the terms. | 可你没跟他说清楚交易筹码 |
[35:44] | I told him there was a price. | 我告诉过他 会有代价的 |
[35:49] | Once we come, | 我们一旦来了 |
[35:51] | We come to stay. | 就再也不走了 |
[35:52] | So you take first-borns, and then what? | 你们抓走了大儿子 然后呢 |
[35:55] | You just sit back and watch | 你就在一旁看着 |
[35:56] | While they cover up the abductions for you | 他们用一堆飞碟之类的废话 |
[35:58] | With all that crazy U.F.O. Crap? | 帮你掩盖绑架的事实 |
[36:00] | Which you help encourage, naturally. | 当然 都是你怂恿的 |
[36:03] | Nice con. | 完美的骗局 |
[36:04] | But your cover’s blown now, Wayne. | 可惜你的骗局被揭穿了 韦恩 |
[36:07] | “Blown”? To whom? | 揭穿 被谁 |
[36:10] | Brennan’s dead. | 布伦南已经死了 |
[36:12] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[36:15] | He’s marked. | 他去过我们的地盘 |
[36:17] | Been to the ranch. | 已经被做了标记 |
[36:20] | He’s ours now. | 他现在是我们的了 |
[36:22] | Yeah, well… | 那好 |
[36:25] | Then there’s me. | 还有我呢 |
[36:26] | You? | 你 |
[36:27] | But you can only see me… | 我想让你看见我的时候 |
[36:29] | If I let you. | 你才能看见我 |
[36:33] | True. | 确实 |
[36:35] | But you’ll have to get near me eventually. | 但你终究得靠近我 |
[36:38] | And I have very good reflexes. | 而我反应很快的 |
[36:40] | You’re not like the rest of them, are you? | 你和他们不一样 是不是 |
[36:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[36:45] | No. I could see that right off. | 不 我能感觉到 |
[36:49] | You’re missing a certain piece, | 你缺了一样东西 |
[36:52] | Right in the center, ain’t ya? | 在中心那里 是不是 |
[36:55] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[36:57] | Oh, we fairy folk are all about energy. | 我们精灵对能量最为敏感 |
[37:00] | And the human soul gives off a certain | 人类的灵魂有一种特殊的 |
[37:05] | Perfume. | 香味 |
[37:06] | Your soul is far away, | 你的灵魂很遥远 |
[37:10] | But not completely out of reach. | 但并非遥不可及 |
[37:12] | That so? | 是么 |
[37:13] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[37:15] | I can get it back for you. | 我可以帮你拿回来 |
[37:18] | for a price. | 但要做个交易 |
[37:21] | That’s adorable. | 听起来不错 |
[37:23] | It’s locked in a box with the devil. | 它被锁在一个恶魔的盒子里 |
[37:25] | Your devil, not mine. | 对你们来说是恶魔 对我们来说不是 |
[37:27] | There’s no freakin’ way | 天使都做不到的事 |
[37:28] | A leprechaun can do what angels cannot. | 妖精是不可能做到的 |
[37:30] | Angels. Oh, please. | 天使 算了吧 |
[37:33] | I’m talking about real magic, sonny, | 我在说真正的魔法 孩子 |
[37:36] | From my side of the fence. | 从我族这边 |
[37:39] | Got a way of gettin’ in back doors. | 找到一条密径 |
[37:44] | So you’re my blue fairy? | 这么说来 你是我的蓝精灵了 |
[37:44] | 此处典故出自《木偶奇遇记》 蓝仙子把匹诺曹变成了真正的人类 又及 英文中仙子与精灵是同一词 考虑到此人的身份 故译作蓝精灵而非蓝仙子 | |
[37:46] | You can make me a real boy again? | 你可以把我变回完整的人 |
[37:49] | When you wish upon a star. | 只要你许个愿 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:57] | I got a wish. | 我有个愿望 |
[38:00] | Iron. | 铁 |
[38:02] | Painful… | 很疼 |
[38:05] | But not a deal breaker. | 但不是什么大问题 |
[39:07] | Come on, lad. | 算了吧 小伙子 |
[39:08] | You’ve already taken your best shot. | 你已经打过最有把握的一枪了 |
[39:14] | You’re right. | 对 |
[39:17] | I’m done shooting. | 我不开枪了 |
[39:19] | So do me a favor… | 帮我个忙 |
[39:22] | And count this. | 数这个 |
[39:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:32] | why didn’t I do that earlier? | 我咋不早这么干呢 |
[39:38] | 1… | 一 |
[39:39] | – Cum sabhailt… – …3… | -[咒语] -三 |
[39:41] | – Ar naoidhein… – You ass! | -[咒语] -可恶 |
[39:42] | – Gun am breith. – …4…5. | -[咒语] -四 五 |
[39:45] | – Agus cum duinte… – Damn it! | -[咒语] -混账 |
[39:47] | An geata uamhasach seo. | [咒语] |
[40:20] | So… | 那么 |
[40:23] | Here’s to the tiniest D.A. | 敬那个迷你的地方检察官 |
[40:25] | Thanks for dropping the charges. | 感谢他撤销了控诉 |
[40:29] | Little big man. | 人小权大啊 |
[40:35] | I was wondering something. | 我很好奇 |
[40:37] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[40:39] | You think lucky charms really could have, you know, | 他们那些魔法真的能找回 |
[40:42] | Returned soul to sender? | 你的灵魂吗 |
[40:44] | come on. | 得了吧 |
[40:45] | It’s crazy to think. | 根本想都别想 |
[40:47] | He did talk a good game, though. | 不过他说得挺像那么回事的 |
[40:51] | You said no. | 但你拒绝了 |
[40:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:56] | It was a deal. | 那是个交易 |
[40:58] | When’s a deal ever been a good thing? | 交易从来都没有好结果 |
[41:03] | I’m just trying to figure out how it works in there. | 我只是想知道他有什么办法 |
[41:07] | Dude, I-I do still have all my brain cells. | 伙计 我的脑子还在呢 |
[41:10] | If anything, my brain works better now. | 要说有什么区别的话 我脑子现在更好使了 |
[41:14] | I’m just making sure that’s where your head’s at. | 我只是想确定下你的想法 |
[41:16] | You know, that you’re not having second thoughts | 确定下你是否犹豫过 |
[41:18] | About getting your soul back. | 要拿回你的灵魂 |
[41:25] | You’re not, are you? | 你没犹豫吧 |
[41:28] | No. | 没有 |