| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | Hey, Dean. It’s me. | 嘿 迪恩 是我 |
| [00:15] | How long you been back, Sam? | 你回来多久了 萨姆 |
| [00:16] | About a year. | 一年了 |
| [00:17] | You been back practically this whole time?! | 这一整年你一直都在 |
| [00:19] | You finally had what you wanted. You wanted a family. | 你终于美梦成真 你渴望一个家 |
| [00:22] | I need you to go. You’re a hunter. | 我要你去 你是个猎魔人 |
| [00:30] | It’s Sam. He’s different. | 是萨姆 他变了 |
| [00:35] | It’s his soul. It’s gone. | 是他的灵魂 不见了 |
| [00:37] | You bag me a live Alpha, | 你们抓个活生生的始祖给我 |
| [00:38] | and I’ll give you little Sammy’s soul back. | 我就把你家小萨姆的灵魂还给他 |
| [00:42] | We’re waiting for the word. | 我们会等待一个命令 |
| [00:44] | Their alpha’s building an army. | 他们的始祖正在组建一支军队 |
| [00:45] | Like we’re going to war. | 似乎我们就要开战了 |
| [00:46] | Bring me creatures. | 给我抓超自然生物来 |
| [00:51] | But if you’re the first… Who made you? | 如果你是始祖的话 那谁造就了你呢 |
| [00:53] | We all have our mothers. | 万物皆有源 |
| [00:54] | When we freaks die, where do we go? | 我们这些魔怪死了之后 魂归何处呢 |
| [00:57] | Not heaven, not hell. | 天堂上不去 地狱亦无门 |
| [00:58] | – Purgatory. – And I want it. | -炼狱 -我要占领它 |
| [01:01] | – I want my soul back. – I can’t. | -我想拿回我的灵魂 -我办不到 |
| [01:05] | Sam’s soul has been locked in the cage | 萨姆的灵魂一直被封印在牢笼里 |
| [01:08] | with Michael and Lucifer. | 和米迦勒还有路西法一起 |
| [01:10] | Putting this thing back in would smash me to bits. | 灵魂回到我体内会让我彻底崩溃 |
| [01:13] | We have no idea what will happen. | 根本无法预料会发生什么 |
| [01:15] | Paralysis, insanity, psychic pain, | 麻痹瘫痪 精神错乱 精神性疼痛 |
| [01:17] | so profound that he’s locked inside himself for the rest of his life. | 巨大的痛苦会让他一辈子不得安宁 |
| [01:20] | The horseman of Death, | 死亡骑士 |
| [01:22] | Hello, Dean. | 又见面了 迪恩 |
| [01:23] | – Death said he can put up a wall. – A wall? | -死亡骑士说他能建一个屏障 -一个屏障 |
| [01:25] | You wouldn’t remember hell. | 地狱的一切你都会忘记 |
| [01:27] | What’s the bet? | 赌注是什么 |
| [01:28] | I want you to be me for one day. | 我想让你替我工作一天 |
| [01:31] | It’s my life. It’s my soul. I don’t want it. | 那是我的人生 我的灵魂 我不想要了 |
| [01:33] | You need to scar your vessel. | 你需要用血孽玷污你的皮囊 |
| [01:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
| [01:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
| [01:39] | Don’t scratch the wall. | 别去碰那个屏障 |
| [02:02] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
| [02:04] | I’m great. This is great. | 很好 好极了 |
| [02:07] | Penny, it’s gonna be okay. | 佩妮 没事的 |
| [02:10] | You know, a lot more people die in the shower. | 知道吗 洗澡时挂掉的人比坠机的多了去了 |
| [02:12] | Good to know. Thanks. | 太欣慰了 谢谢 |
| [02:15] | I didn’t think we’d run into any weather, though. | 我真没想到我们会遇到这种鬼天气 |
| [02:19] | Look, can we just land? Please? | 能不能先着落 求你了 |
| [02:21] | Couple minutes. All right? We’re close. | 再坚持几分钟好吗 很近了 |
| [02:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [02:32] | – What was that?! – What? | -那是什么 -啥 |
| [02:34] | Something just flew by the window! It was huge! | 刚刚有东西从窗前掠过 而且很大只 |
| [02:37] | Probably just a bird, okay? | 可能就是只鸟罢了 |
| [02:39] | No! No, Stan, that was not a bird. | 不不不 斯坦 那绝不是鸟 |
| [02:42] | Well, then, what was it? | 不然是啥 |
| [02:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [02:47] | Penny, there’s nothing out there. | 佩妮 外面啥都没有 |
| [02:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [02:52] | Hey, just close your eyes, okay? | 你闭上眼放松下 好吗 |
| [02:55] | It’s okay. Just lean back. | 没事的 靠到椅背上 |
| [02:57] | Try to relax. | 放松点儿 |
| [03:00] | Think of someplace nice. | 想一些迷人的地方 |
| [03:05] | Waves on a beach. | 海浪轻抚沙滩 |
| [03:12] | Stan?! | 斯坦 |
| [03:13] | Ohh! Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
| [03:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要啊 |
| [03:40] | Well? | 怎么样 |
| [03:42] | His soul is in place. | 他的灵魂归位了 |
| [03:47] | Is he ever gonna wake up? | 那他还能醒过来么 |
| [03:49] | I’m not a human doctor, Dean. | 我又不是人类医生 迪恩 |
| [03:51] | Could you take a guess? | 你就不能瞎猜下吗 |
| [03:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [03:55] | Probably not. | 很可能醒不来 |
| [03:56] | – Oh, well, don’t sugarcoat it. – I’m sorry, Dean, | -你还能再直接点儿 -抱歉 迪恩 |
| [03:58] | But I warned you not to put that thing back inside him. | 但我警告过你别把那灵魂塞回萨姆体内 |
| [04:01] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
| [04:03] | Let T-1000 walk around, hope he doesn’t open fire? | 让T-1000到处乱逛 祈祷他千万别开火吗 |
| [04:06] | Let me tell you what his soul felt like when I touched it. | 那我跟你说说我触摸他灵魂时的感觉吧 |
| [04:11] | Like it had been skinned alive, Dean. | 就像是被活剥了一样 迪恩 |
| [04:15] | If you wanted to kill your brother, you should have done it outright. | 如果你想你弟弟死 就该给他个痛快 |
| [04:43] | Like my daddy always said, | 我老爸总说 |
| [04:45] | “Just ’cause it kills your liver don’t mean it ain’t medicine.” | 酒虽伤肝但却疗心 |
| [04:48] | Sam still asleep? | 萨姆还在睡吗 |
| [04:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [04:52] | He’ll wake up. | 他会醒的 |
| [04:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [04:56] | Dean, he’s been through how much? | 迪恩 他经历过多少大风大浪啊 |
| [04:59] | Somehow, he always bounces back. | 可他总是能挺过来 |
| [05:01] | He’s never been through this. | 但他从没经历过这个 |
| [05:07] | – Job? – Might be. | -有活儿了 -八成是 |
| [05:12] | Can I help? | 我来帮你吧 |
| [05:13] | Send me to the library? Anything? | 让我去图书馆什么的 |
| [05:15] | Couple goes up in a light plane. | 夫妻俩驾驶轻型飞机 |
| [05:17] | Wreckage was just found in the woods. | 刚刚在树林里找到飞机残骸 |
| [05:19] | Couple of Buddy Hollys? | 一对儿巴迪·豪利嘛 |
| [05:20] | Doesn’t really seem like “News of the weird.” | 看起来没什么可疑的呀 |
| [05:23] | Pilot was found 17 miles away, flambed. | 飞行员在17英里外被发现 全身烧焦 |
| [05:27] | Girl’s just gone. | 女孩不见了 |
| [05:29] | No body, no nothing. | 没尸体 什么都没有 |
| [05:31] | Okay, I’m not changing the channel. | 嗯 我听着呢 |
| [05:33] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
| [05:41] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
| [05:44] | Are you — | 你… |
| [06:04] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
| [06:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [06:07] | I saw you — | 我看到你… |
| [06:08] | I-I felt Lucifer snap your neck. | 我感受到路西法扭断了你的脖子 |
| [06:13] | Well, Cass kind of — | 那个 小卡那时… |
| [06:14] | Cass is alive? | 小卡还活着吗 |
| [06:16] | Yeah, Cass — Cass is fine. Sam, are you okay? | 是 小卡他没事 萨姆 你还好吗 |
| [06:21] | Actually, um… | 其实吧 呃… |
| [06:23] | I’m starving. | 我快饿瘪了 |
| [06:31] | So, Sam… | 那个 萨姆 |
| [06:32] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
| [06:34] | …What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后的记忆是什么 |
| [06:39] | The field. And then I fell. | 那片旷野 之后我就掉下去了 |
| [06:42] | Okay. And then? | 好吧 再之后呢 |
| [06:46] | I woke up in the panic room. | 我在安全屋里醒过来 |
| [06:49] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
| [06:51] | You really don’t remember — | 你真的不记得… |
| [06:52] | Let’s be glad. | 咱就谢天谢地吧 |
| [06:55] | Who wants to remember all that hell? | 谁想记得那些破事儿啊 |
| [06:58] | Well, h-how long was I gone? | 那个 我消失了多久 |
| [06:59] | – About a year and a half. – What? | -大概一年半吧 -什么 |
| [07:04] | I was downstairs… | 我在下面 |
| [07:07] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
| [07:09] | S-so, how’d I get back? Was it Cass? | 那么 我怎么回来的 是小卡吗 |
| [07:13] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
| [07:15] | Dean, what did you do? | 迪恩 你干了什么 |
| [07:19] | Me and Death — | 我和死亡… |
| [07:20] | Death?! The horseman? | 死亡 死亡骑士吗 |
| [07:22] | I had leverage. | 我有我的手段 |
| [07:25] | It’s done. | 已经完事儿了 |
| [07:27] | – You sure? – It’s over. | -你确定吗 -都结束了 |
| [07:30] | Slate’s wiped. | 一切都一笔勾销 |
| [07:32] | Well, isn’t this just neat and clean? | 是啊 真是干净又利落啊 |
| [07:34] | Yes, it is — for once. | 没错 这次就是 |
| [07:40] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有什么要告诉我的吗 |
| [07:46] | No. | 没了 |
| [07:47] | Another beer? | 还要啤酒吗 |
| [07:48] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
| [07:54] | Hey. | 喂 |
| [07:57] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
| [08:00] | He’s, uh… | 他… |
| [08:02] | He’s good. Really good. Better than I could have hoped. | 不错 很不错 比我期望的好多了 |
| [08:08] | What? Why the poopface? | 咋了 干嘛一副苦逼脸 |
| [08:21] | I’m glad he’s better. I really am. | 他有所好转我很高兴 真的 |
| [08:24] | But… | 但是 |
| [08:26] | That kid went straight-up menendez on me not 10 days ago. | 那孩子几天前还把刀架我脖子上 准备弑父 |
| [08:30] | And now it’s all just… Erased? | 现在一切就这么过去了 |
| [08:34] | Sorry. I’m having a bit of a hard time even looking at him. | 抱歉 我现在看他就浑身不自在 |
| [08:37] | It wasn’t Sam. | 当时那不是萨姆 |
| [08:38] | Well, maybe it wasn’t all Sam, | 好吧 或许那并不全是萨姆的本意 |
| [08:40] | but it was him, Dean. | 但确实是他 迪恩 |
| [08:41] | Well, what do you want to do, Bobby? We tell him everything? | 是 那你想怎样 鲍比 告诉他一切吗 |
| [08:44] | No. Just wish I could, that’s all. | 不 我倒想告诉他呢 |
| [08:47] | Yeah, but if we start throwing that crap at him, | 如果咱把那些破事儿都告诉他 |
| [08:48] | We don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 天知道会怎样 |
| [08:49] | – It could — it could crack the wall. – I know. I know. | -说不定 说不定会打破屏障 -我知道 |
| [08:52] | So, you know what? | 所以呢 |
| [08:53] | As far as I’m concerned, it’s a gift horse, | 在我看来 这是个白来的恩赐 |
| [08:56] | and I’m not looking for teeth. | 做人要知足 |
| [08:57] | I’m sending Death a damn fruit basket. | 我还要对死亡骑士感恩戴德呢 |
| [09:01] | He’s gonna find out, you know. | 他早晚会知道 |
| [09:04] | One way or another, | 不管怎样 |
| [09:05] | someone will tell him, or he’ll figure it out on his own. | 有人会告诉他 或者他自己会想明白 |
| [09:08] | He’s not dumb. | 他不是傻子 |
| [09:10] | He should hear it from us. | 应该由我们告诉他 |
| [09:13] | Can we just leave it alone for the moment, please? | 咱先把这事儿放一放 行吗 |
| [09:17] | Okay. | 好 |
| [09:19] | But you better prep for the “B” Side, | 但你最好做好最坏的打算 |
| [09:21] | ’cause when Sam realizes we’re shining him… | 因为如果萨姆发现咱们糊弄他 |
| [09:26] | It ain’t gonna be cute. | 事情就不好看了 |
| [09:38] | Sam still asleep? | 萨姆还在睡吗 |
| [09:40] | Yeah, let him rest. We’ll call him later. | 嗯 让他歇歇吧 待会儿再打给他 |
| [09:42] | Call me from where? | 从哪儿打给我 |
| [09:47] | Uh, there’s this thing in Oregon. | 俄勒冈有个案子 |
| [09:48] | – Great. I’m in. – Whoa, whoa. | -太好了 我也去 -别介 |
| [09:50] | You just got vertical. | 你刚”活”过来 |
| [09:52] | Exactly. I’m up. I’m good. | 是啊 我醒了 感觉良好 |
| [09:54] | Well, a few more days of crap cable couldn’t hurt. | 先窝家看几天狗血剧也没啥不好 |
| [09:55] | Right. Because that’s what you did when you got back from hell. | 才怪 当初你从地狱回来时是这样吗 |
| [10:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [10:02] | You, me, and Bobby. | 你 我和鲍比 |
| [10:03] | Oh, you two go on ahead. You got this covered. | 你们去吧 有你俩就行了 |
| [10:06] | I, uh, forgot I promised that idjit Rufus | 我 我忘了我答应了那个白痴鲁弗斯 |
| [10:09] | I’d work the phones for him, so… | 要帮他接电话 所以… |
| [10:12] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
| [10:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 确定 |
| [10:15] | You two enjoy catching up, okay? | 你俩好好叙叙 好吧 |
| [10:22] | What was that? | 他怎么回事啊 |
| [10:25] | One part age, three parts liquor. | 更年期 还喝高了 |
| [10:37] | Uh, you got it, officer. Thank you. | 好的警官 谢谢你 |
| [10:39] | You too. | 你也是 |
| [10:40] | So, get this — besides the crash, | 听好了 除了飞机失事 |
| [10:42] | there were two other disappearances in town this week. | 这周镇上还发生了两起失踪案 |
| [10:44] | – Really? – Yeah, last weekend, | -真的吗 -对 上周末 |
| [10:45] | a college girl vanished from her apartment. | 一个女大学生在她公寓里消失了 |
| [10:48] | On the 17th floor. | 在十七楼 |
| [10:50] | Then, three days ago, | 还有 三天前 |
| [10:51] | another girl didn’t make it home from school. | 有个女生放学后就再也没回家 |
| [10:53] | – They know each other? – No. No connection. | -这两人认识吗 -不认识 没有联系 |
| [10:54] | Just young and female, like the plane-crash girl. | 都是年轻女性 和飞机失事中的女孩一样 |
| [10:57] | What would disappear a girl out of the sky, anyway? | 啥会让一个女孩从半空中消失啊 |
| [11:00] | Good question. | 问得好 |
| [11:07] | – So you never even tried, huh? – Tried? | -你从未尝试过吗 -尝试什么 |
| [11:10] | To go live a life…after. | 尝试好好过日子 那件事之后 |
| [11:13] | You do remember you promised that, right? | 你承诺过的 记得吧 |
| [11:17] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
| [11:19] | So, why didn’t you try? | 那你为什么不试一下 |
| [11:21] | What makes you think I didn’t? | 你怎么知道我没有 |
| [11:22] | ’cause look at you. Look at this. | 看看你 看看这个 |
| [11:24] | You’re exactly the same. | 你和以前一模一样 |
| [11:28] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 可能是吧 |
| [11:34] | I was with them for a year — Lisa and Ben. | 莉莎和本与我共同生活了一年 |
| [11:39] | A year? | 一年 |
| [11:41] | So then what? | 后来呢 |
| [11:45] | Didn’t work out. | 还是不尽人意 |
| [12:01] | You’re, uh…Penny Dessertine’s sister, right? | 你是佩妮·迪瑟婷的妹妹吧 |
| [12:05] | Uh, we’d just like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
| [12:07] | Look, the cops already came by. I’m tired. | 之前已经有警察来过了 我很累 |
| [12:10] | So, if you don’t mind — | 如果你们不介意的话 |
| [12:11] | I-I understand. Really, I do. | 我理解 真的 |
| [12:14] | I know how hard this must be. | 我知道这非常痛苦 |
| [12:15] | We’d just like to figure out what happened. | 我们只是想弄清楚事情的原委 |
| [12:18] | This will be quick. I promise. | 用不了多久 我保证 |
| [12:21] | Okay. Fine. Come in. | 好吧 进来 |
| [12:31] | Penny was very shy. To herself. | 佩妮本人很害羞 |
| [12:35] | Not at all what you’d call adventurous. | 她一点都不喜欢冒险 |
| [12:37] | What, like flying through a lightning storm in a two-seater? | 那干嘛雷雨天气还坐双座飞机出游 |
| [12:40] | She was terrified of that thing. | 她其实很害怕 |
| [12:43] | She just did it for Stan. | 她这么做是为了斯坦 |
| [12:45] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
| [12:47] | They were just starting to get serious. | 他们刚开始认真交往 |
| [12:51] | She didn’t want to seem, you know…not interested. | 她不想让他觉得 她没兴趣 |
| [12:57] | I just wish I’d told her to stay home. | 我多希望我让她呆在家里 |
| [13:00] | We don’t even have a body to bury. | 我们连她的遗体都找不到 |
| [13:09] | Hey. What do you got? | 你有何发现 |
| [13:12] | Well, looks like those other two missing girls | 看起来那两个失踪的女孩 |
| [13:15] | both baked cookies for the lord. | 都为上帝烤过饼干 |
| [13:18] | – What is that? Code? – No. | -啥 密码吗 -不是 |
| [13:20] | Church choir, bake sales, promise-ring clubs — | 教堂唱诗班 糕饼义卖 贞洁戒指社团 |
| [13:22] | the works. | 这类活动 |
| [13:23] | They were good girls. | 她们都是好女孩 |
| [13:25] | But Penny wasn’t even a christian, so — | 但佩妮都不是基督教徒… |
| [13:26] | I have another theory. | 我另有想法 |
| [13:29] | Penny’s diary. | 佩妮的日记 |
| [13:30] | Did you steal that from her room? | 你从她房间里偷的吗 |
| [13:33] | I love that you even asked me that. | 我真高兴你这么问我 |
| [13:34] | – And why wouldn’t I? – No reason. | -我干嘛不问 -没理由 |
| [13:37] | So, girl-nappings — what if it’s not about religion? | 女孩绑架案 如果和宗教无关 |
| [13:39] | What if it’s about purity? | 而是关于贞洁呢 |
| [13:43] | You mean you think they’re all — | 你是说 她们都是 |
| [13:44] | Virgins, Sam. Virgins. | 处女 萨姆 都是处女 |
| [13:47] | Penny was 22. | 佩妮可二十二岁了 |
| [13:48] | – Yeah, with a pink room. – So? | -住粉红色的房间 -那又怎样 |
| [13:50] | And stuffed teddy bears. | 还有泰迪熊 |
| [13:54] | Fine. But you really think — | 好吧 但是你真的认为… |
| [13:57] | “I’ve decided I’m going to give Stan my most precious gift.” | “我决定把我最珍贵的东西献给斯坦” |
| [14:05] | Wow. That sounded really creepy coming out of your mouth. | 从你嘴里说出来真是毛骨悚然 |
| [14:08] | I think I delivered it. | 我语气多生动啊 |
| [14:09] | You know, you — you could have led with the diary. You know? | 你知道 你可以从日记着手 |
| [14:12] | Anyways, let’s say you’re right. Fine. | 不管怎样 就算你说的对 |
| [14:14] | Who would want virgins? | 谁会要处女呢 |
| [14:16] | You got me. | 我怎么知道 |
| [14:17] | I prefer ladies with experience. | 我喜欢有经验的女人 |
| [15:06] | No. | 不 |
| [15:22] | It happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
| [15:24] | It’s all right, Melissa. | 梅利莎 没事的 |
| [15:26] | What came at you? | 袭击你的是什么东西 |
| [15:27] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
| [15:30] | It — it looked like a… | 看起来好像是 |
| [15:35] | …a giant bat. | 一只很大的蝙蝠 |
| [15:39] | You think I’m making it up, right? | 你认为我在编故事 对吧 |
| [15:43] | That’s what the other man said. | 那个男人也这么说 |
| [15:44] | Well, I’m not the other man. | 我不一样 |
| [15:51] | It came right at me. | 它径直就冲我来了 |
| [15:54] | It was huge. I swear. | 我发誓 是庞然大物 |
| [15:57] | That’s how I got this. | 所以我受伤了 |
| [16:07] | So, it attacked. | 它攻击了你 |
| [16:09] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事 |
| [16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道了 |
| [16:13] | I passed out, and when I woke up, it was gone. | 我昏倒了 当我醒来后 它不见了 |
| [16:18] | Is there anything else you can think of? | 你还能想起其他什么事情不 |
| [16:19] | Anything you can tell us, | 任何事情 |
| [16:20] | even if it doesn’t seem important? | 即使是无关紧要的事 |
| [16:23] | Well, my ring got lost. | 我的戒指丢了 |
| [16:27] | Or else that thing stole it, if that makes any sense. | 要不就是那东西偷走了 如果说得通的话 |
| [16:30] | – What kind of ring? – Gold. | -什么样的戒指 -金的 |
| [16:32] | Promise ring. | 贞洁戒指 |
| [16:35] | Promise ring. | 贞洁戒指 |
| [16:37] | So, uh… From, like, a church? | 是从 教堂得来的吗 |
| [16:39] | Like — like a purity ring? | 代表纯洁的戒指 |
| [16:41] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
| [16:45] | I got to ask. | 我想要问一句 |
| [16:46] | Uh, Melissa… | 梅利莎 |
| [16:49] | Look, nobody is, uh, judging anybody here, okay? | 不是要对你做什么评判 |
| [16:51] | Believe me. But… | 相信我 但是 |
| [16:54] | Should you really be wearing that ring? | 你真的配得上那戒指吗 |
| [16:58] | – Well, I-I mean, I-I am … – Really? | -我 我是 -真的 |
| [17:08] | Matt Barne didn’t count. | 马特·贝尼那次不算 |
| [17:13] | So, what, you think batman tried to rape her? | 你认为蝙蝠侠想要强奸她吗 |
| [17:17] | Well, he does carry a lot of rage. | 他确实有很大火气 |
| [17:19] | But he rejected her because she was already dehymenated, huh? | 但是他因为她不是处而拒绝了她 |
| [17:22] | You think? | 是吗 |
| [17:23] | I think it just goes to show | 我想这说明 |
| [17:24] | that being easy’s pretty much all upside. | 开放点儿完全没坏处啊 |
| [17:28] | So, what kind of thing likes virgins and gold? | 那么 什么东西喜欢处女和金子 |
| [17:31] | P. Diddy? | 吹牛老爹[歌手] |
| [17:33] | – You know, it’s comforting. – What’s that? | -这感觉真好 -什么感觉 |
| [17:35] | I died for a year, came back, | 我死了一年 复活 |
| [17:37] | and you’re still not funny. | 而你依然那么的冷 |
| [17:38] | Shut up. I’m hilarious. | 闭嘴 我很风趣的 |
| [17:46] | This can’t be possible. | 这不可能 |
| [17:48] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
| [17:49] | Um, I googled “Fire,” “Claws,” “Flying,” | 我谷歌了火焰 爪子 飞行 |
| [17:52] | “Stealing virgins,” And “Gold,” | 绑架处女 还有金子 |
| [17:54] | And it all takes me to the same place. | 每次的查询结果都是一个 |
| [17:55] | Where? | 什么 |
| [17:56] | “World of warcraft” Fansites. | 魔兽世界玩家网站 |
| [18:01] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这啥意思 |
| [18:03] | Dragons, dude. | 龙 老兄 |
| [18:05] | See? Told you. Not possible. | 看吧 早说过 不可能 |
| [18:07] | Actually, it might be. | 其实 很可能就是 |
| [18:09] | How? In what reality? | 怎么可能 哪儿可能啊 |
| [18:11] | It’s been a strange year. | 这年头无奇不有 |
| [18:12] | We should get a second opinion. | 我们应该听听其他人的意见 |
| [18:22] | What do you know about dragons? | 你了解龙吗 |
| [18:24] | What? Nothing. | 什么 不了解 |
| [18:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
| [18:27] | Well, they’re not like the loch ness monster, Dean. | 这又不是尼斯湖水怪 迪恩 |
| [18:29] | Dragons aren’t real. | 龙不存在 |
| [18:32] | Could you make a few calls? | 你能打几个电话询问下吗 |
| [18:33] | To who? Hogwarts? | 给谁 霍格沃兹吗 |
| [18:35] | Humor me. | 试试无妨 |
| [18:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [18:37] | You’re a gentleman and a scholar. | 你真是个有学问的绅士 |
| [18:40] | Hey, how’s “Memento” doing over there? | 咱们那失忆的小孩儿怎么样了 |
| [18:42] | He caught you in any lies yet? | 识破你的什么谎言了吗 |
| [18:44] | Everything’s fine. Sam says hey. | 一切安好 萨姆向你问好 |
| [18:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [18:58] | Yeah. | 很好 |
| [19:01] | Bobby say anything? | 鲍比说什么了没 |
| [19:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [19:19] | Dad never wrote anything about dragons. | 老爸没写过任何关于龙的事 |
| [19:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [19:22] | I’d remember if I read “The neverending story” in there. | 如果我在里面读到过大魔域 我会记得 |
| [19:27] | Hey, did we hunt a skinwalker lately? | 咱们最近狩猎过剥皮行者吗 |
| [19:32] | Doesn’t ring a bell. Why? | 没印象 怎么了 |
| [19:35] | I don’t know. Just…Dejavu or something. | 只是 有些模糊的印象 |
| [19:40] | – Are you sure? I could have sworn… – You got to remember | -你确定吗 我发誓 -别忘了 |
| [19:41] | your eggs are still a little scrambled, right? | 你的小脑壳里还有些凌乱 |
| [19:44] | But, yeah, I’m sure. | 但是我很确定 |
| [19:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [19:49] | Yeah. Never mind. | 当我没说 |
| [19:56] | Hey, Bobby. What do you got? | 鲍比 查到了什么 |
| [19:57] | Can’t believe she didn’t jump right to mind. | 我居然没想起她来 |
| [20:00] | Dr. Visyak. | 维斯艾克博士 |
| [20:02] | Medieval studies, S.F.U. | 中古研究系 西蒙菲莎大学 |
| [20:04] | Dr. Visyak, S.F.U. | 维斯艾克博士 西蒙菲莎大学 |
| [20:06] | Got it. Thanks. | 了解 谢了 |
| [20:12] | All right. I’m going to San Francisco, | 我要去旧金山 |
| [20:15] | figure out how to kill these things. | 找到杀这玩意儿的方法 |
| [20:17] | You figure out where they are. | 你来找到它们的藏身地 |
| [20:18] | W-wait. D-did Bobby say where they like to park? | 等下 鲍比有说他们爱在哪歇脚吗 |
| [20:21] | No. | 没有 |
| [20:22] | Great. Back to the lore. | 不错 又得靠文献了 |
| [20:24] | Which says what? That they live in middle-earth? | 怎么说 它们住在中土吗 |
| [20:27] | No. Caves. | 不是 山洞 |
| [20:31] | You’re such a nerd. | 真是个书呆子 |
| [21:03] | Please | 求你 |
| [21:05] | Please let me go! | 放我走吧 |
| [21:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [21:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
| [21:16] | No! | 不要 |
| [21:17] | No! | 不要 |
| [21:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [21:23] | Shut up, or I’ll break the other one. | 闭嘴 不然我把另一条也折了 |
| [21:24] | Now, get in there. Come on. | 进去 快点 |
| [21:44] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 一切都会好的 |
| [22:08] | Yes? | 你好 |
| [22:09] | Dr. Visyak. My name is Dean Winchester. | 维斯艾克博士 我是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
| [22:13] | Office hours are Monday and Friday. | 办公时间是周一和周五 |
| [22:15] | Bobby Singer sent me. | 鲍比·辛格让我来的 |
| [22:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [22:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [22:34] | Bobby Singer. | 鲍比·辛格 |
| [22:36] | Tell him something for me next time you see him. | 你下次见他的时候帮我带句话 |
| [22:38] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
| [22:39] | Actually, just kick him in the jewels. | 直接踢他的蛋蛋就行了 |
| [22:42] | That’s more poetic. | 这样更诗意点儿 |
| [22:45] | No love lost between you two, huh? | 你俩关系还真不太好哈 |
| [22:48] | No. Just the opposite. | 不 正好相反 |
| [22:51] | Oh? | 是吗 |
| [22:53] | That’s his story to tell. | 让他来告诉你吧 |
| [22:55] | He’s the idiot. | 他个傻瓜 |
| [23:00] | So, what’s this about? | 你这次为何而来 |
| [23:03] | Well | 呃 |
| [23:04] | Uh…Dragons. | 是龙 |
| [23:08] | Really? | 真的假的 |
| [23:11] | What, no 12-sided-dice joke? | 咋啦 不来个龙与地下城的玩笑么 |
| [23:14] | We can joke about them because they’ve disappeared. | 反正龙消失了 我们可以开开它们的玩笑 |
| [23:17] | But they aren’t funny. | 但它们可不好玩 |
| [23:19] | At all. | 一点也不 |
| [23:20] | Well, one just flew in stateside. | 刚有一条空降到美国了 |
| [23:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [23:23] | Fits the lore to a “T.” | 和传说丝毫不差 |
| [23:29] | But how? I mean, why? | 怎么会 为什么啊 |
| [23:30] | It’s been 700 years. | 都700年了 |
| [23:32] | Banner crop of crazy all the way around these days, doc. | 博士 现如今满世界都是怪异现象 |
| [23:35] | – So you want to know how to kill it. – That’s right. | -你想知道如何屠龙 -是的 |
| [23:40] | Well, you need a blade. | 你得有把剑 |
| [23:45] | Uh… | 呃 |
| [23:45] | Okay. What kind of blade? | 好的 什么类型的 |
| [23:48] | One forged with dragon’s blood. | 一把用龙血锻造的剑 |
| [23:53] | So you need one to kill one, | 就是说 杀死一条龙得要一把剑 |
| [23:54] | but you got to kill one to make one. | 但是锻造这把剑得杀死一条龙 |
| [23:56] | How does that work out? | 这怎么行得通 |
| [23:57] | Well, there aren’t many dragon swords around anymore. | 现今没多少屠龙剑了 |
| [23:59] | Five or six, tops, worldwide. | 全世界最多也就五六把 |
| [24:02] | I mean, there’s the sword of St. George, | 是有把圣乔治之剑 |
| [24:03] | And, of course, there’s excalibur. | 当然还有亚瑟王的湖中剑 |
| [24:04] | – And there’s – You know a lot about this stuff, don’t you? | -还有 -你知道的可真多 |
| [24:06] | Well, I sure as hell better. | 绝对的 |
| [24:08] | I have one in the basement. | 我的地下室就有一把 |
| [24:11] | You have one. | 你有一把 |
| [24:12] | Finding it took two decades, countless hours, | 找它用了20年 数不清的时间 |
| [24:15] | and some really bad sex with an eastern european ambassador, | 还有和一位东欧大使的几场差劲的性爱 |
| [24:18] | but, yeah. | 但是我得到了 |
| [24:27] | That is not real. | 不是真的吧 |
| [24:28] | Is that real? | 是真的吗 |
| [24:31] | Is it excalibur? | 那是亚瑟王之剑吗 |
| [24:32] | No. | 不是 |
| [24:34] | This…is the sword of Bruncvik. | 这是布朗维克之剑 |
| [24:38] | Love of my life. | 我一生挚爱 |
| [24:42] | So, uh, what’s with the cement shoe? | 那这个水泥是怎么回事 |
| [24:45] | You know, binding sword to stone used to be all the rage. | 那个时候流行把剑插到石头里 |
| [24:49] | To protect them. | 这样可以保护剑 |
| [24:52] | All right, well, how do we get this puppy out? | 好吧 我们怎样才能把这个小可爱拔出来 |
| [24:56] | Well, come on. You know this one. | 得了 你懂的 |
| [24:58] | We need a brave knight | 得有一个勇敢的骑士 |
| [24:59] | who’s willing to step up and kill the beast. | 愿意挺身而出去屠龙 |
| [25:03] | Right. | 是啊 |
| [25:06] | All right, well, I’ll, uh… | 好吧 我 |
| [25:08] | Give it a whirl. | 我来试一试 |
| [25:09] | – Do you mind? – Oh. | -你不介意吧 -请 |
| [25:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [25:35] | Never better. | 好极啦 |
| [25:55] | Oh, son of a bitch! That’s really on there! | 天杀的 这也太牢固了吧 |
| [25:57] | Yeah, afraid so. | 恐怕是这样的 |
| [26:01] | – Well, I have another idea. – What? | -我还有个主意 -什么 |
| [26:05] | Well, you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
| [26:31] | Sam. Where’s Dean? | 萨姆 迪恩在哪 |
| [26:33] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
| [26:34] | He went to go see your friend. | 他去见你的朋友了 |
| [26:36] | So, look, I’m trying to figure out where this thing lairs up. | 我试着找出这个东西的巢穴在哪 |
| [26:40] | Uh, little help, maybe? | 能帮帮忙不 |
| [26:42] | What are the parameters? | 范围是什么 |
| [26:43] | Caves, basically. | 基本上是洞穴 |
| [26:45] | But there’s nothing around for miles. | 但周围几英里内一个都没有 |
| [26:47] | So, less literal, then. | 那就发散一下思维 |
| [26:49] | What else you got local that’s cold, dark, and wet? | 你那里有什么地方冰冷黑暗潮湿 |
| [26:51] | Huh. | 呃 |
| [26:53] | Well, um… | 呃 |
| [26:56] | There’s no subway lines. | 这里没有地铁线路 |
| [26:59] | Sewers. | 下水道 |
| [27:01] | That could be it. Thanks. | 可能是这个 谢谢 |
| [27:03] | – All right. – Wait, Bobby. | -好的 -等下 鲍比 |
| [27:04] | Wait. Um… You okay? | 等等 你还好吧 |
| [27:07] | Yeah, of course. Why? What’s wrong? | 当然 为什么这么问 怎么了 |
| [27:10] | Besides the way you been acting and talking? Nothing. | 你言行举止有点不对劲 |
| [27:14] | – Is there something I should know? – No. | -你是不是有事要告诉我 -没 |
| [27:17] | All you need to know is where godzilla’s holed up. | 你只要知道哥斯拉躲哪就行了 |
| [27:19] | Well, Bobby, what happened this last year? | 鲍比 去年发生了什么 |
| [27:26] | It had its moments. | 各种的事儿 |
| [27:28] | No more than usual. | 和以前一样 |
| [27:29] | It’s got nothing to do with you, sam. How could it? | 和你无关 萨姆 怎么可能和你有关 |
| [27:32] | Right. ‘course. | 当然 |
| [27:33] | – Call me if you need anything. – Ye– | -有需要就给我电话 -嗯 |
| [27:58] | Castiel, um… | 卡西迪奥 |
| [28:03] | …I’m back. | 我回来了 |
| [28:04] | So, if you got a minute… | 如果你有时间的话 |
| [28:15] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
| [28:18] | It’s so good to see you alive. | 看见你活着真好 |
| [28:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [28:22] | You too. | 彼此 |
| [28:29] | Look, I-I would hug you, but — | 听着 我是想抱抱你 但 |
| [28:31] | That would be awkward. | 那样挺尴尬的 |
| [28:34] | Um… Was a crazy year, huh? | 多么荒唐的一年 |
| [28:37] | I-I-I just talked to Bobby. | 我 我刚和鲍比通过电话 |
| [28:39] | He — he told me everything that happened. | 他把所有事都告诉我了 |
| [28:41] | Frankly, I’m surprised that you survived. | 坦白说 你能活下来真的让我很惊讶 |
| [28:45] | I was begging Dean not to do it. | 我曾经求迪恩别那么做 |
| [28:47] | Yeah. No, I-I-I can understand that. | 是啊 我明白 |
| [28:50] | You know, it’s a miracle it didn’t kill you. | 你知道吗 它没杀死你简直就是奇迹 |
| [28:53] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
| [28:54] | Yeah, it’s a miracle, all right. | 是的 这真是个奇迹 |
| [28:57] | So, how does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
| [28:59] | What? | 什么感觉 |
| [29:00] | Well, to have your soul back, of course. | 当然是你找回了灵魂 |
| [29:05] | Right. Y-you mean ’cause I was walking around with no soul. | 你意思是因为之前我一直没有灵魂 |
| [29:12] | Really good, Cass. I’m real good. | 很棒 小卡 我很好 |
| [29:14] | You know what? | 那个什么 |
| [29:15] | I’m — I’m just hazy on a few of the details, though. | 我 我在一些细节上仍然还很模糊 |
| [29:19] | You think maybe you could… walk me through? | 也许你可以帮我回忆一下 |
| [29:27] | Wait! I-I-I don’t | 等一下 我完全 |
| [29:30] | like this at all. | 不喜欢这种做法 |
| [29:31] | You do realize that this | 你明白吧 |
| [29:33] | is the single most valuable artifact you have ever touched. | 这可是你至今为止摸过最值钱的制品 |
| [29:36] | It’s also the only weapon we got. | 这也是我们唯一的武器 |
| [29:40] | Look, I know what I’m doing, okay? | 听着 我知道我在做什么 |
| [29:41] | I actually learned it all from Bobby. | 事实上我都是跟鲍比学的 |
| [29:44] | Hey, whatever happened there, | 不论过去发生过什么 |
| [29:45] | you know he’s at least a genius at this. | 你清楚至少他在这方面是个天才 |
| [29:48] | Do you want me to kill that dragon or not? | 你想不想让我杀掉那个龙呢 |
| [29:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:57] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
| [30:05] | You rocks think you’re so smart. | 你们些个破石头以为自己很聪明哈 |
| [30:21] | All right. | 差不多了 |
| [30:22] | Welcome to the 21st century. | 欢迎来到二十一世纪 |
| [30:33] | All right, stand back. | 搞定 往后站点 |
| [30:57] | Okay. Now… | 好了 现在 |
| [31:15] | You’ve got insurance for this, right? | 你为它买保险了吧 |
| [31:28] | What are we supposed to do with this, Dean? | 迪恩 我们该用它干嘛 |
| [31:30] | Give it a booster shot? | 给它一针加强剂么 |
| [31:31] | It’s what we got. All right? | 能到手的就这个 |
| [31:32] | We’re just gonna have to get a little closer. That’s all. | 我们只要靠近点儿就行了 |
| [31:34] | Where are we on the caves? | 山洞找得如何了 |
| [31:35] | Nowhere. Sewers, on the other hand… | 不是山洞 而是下水道 |
| [31:38] | Here. Check this out. | 这个 你看看 |
| [31:40] | So, two of the disappearances happened within a mile of here. | 其中两起失踪案都发生在离这一英里内 |
| [31:43] | So I think we start there | 所以我觉得我们从这儿开始 |
| [31:44] | and walk our way around. | 着手调查 |
| [31:46] | Awesome. Who doesn’t love sewers? | 棒极了 人人都爱下水道 |
| [31:48] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
| [31:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [31:58] | Nothing. Uh, yeah, let’s go. | 没什么 我们走吧 |
| [32:06] | Ugh! God. | 哦 天啊 |
| [32:08] | Just when I get used to a smell, I hit a new flavor. | 刚习惯了一种味道 又来个新的 |
| [32:11] | Dude, we have been here for hours. | 哥们儿 我们已经在这好几个小时了 |
| [32:13] | There is nothing. I think the lore is off. | 什么也没发现 我觉得传说不靠谱儿了 |
| [32:15] | Hey, what if, uh… | 如果 |
| [32:16] | What if dragons like nice hotels? | 如果龙喜欢豪华酒店呢 |
| [32:18] | – What is that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
| [32:20] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
| [32:26] | Okay, maybe there are dragons here. | 好吧 也许这里真的有龙 |
| [32:31] | Wait. Dean… | 迪恩等一下 |
| [32:32] | Not now. Check this out. | 别管那些了 看看这个 |
| [32:50] | A little arts-and-crafty for a giant bat, right? | 这大蝙蝠也太艺术范儿了吧 |
| [32:56] | Hello? Is someone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
| [33:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [33:20] | Over here! Oh,boys! | 在这里 老天啊 |
| [33:24] | Hey. We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会救你们出去 |
| [33:26] | Quick. He’s coming back. | 快点 他就要回来了 |
| [33:36] | Where do you think you’re gonna stick that? | 你准备用那个刺哪里 |
| [33:43] | – Where did you get that? – Comic-con. | -你从哪拿到的 -动漫展 |
| [34:06] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
| [35:05] | Hey, Sam. Ask me what time it is. | 问问我几点了 萨姆 |
| [35:10] | Why don’t you cut to the chase and just roll in it? | 你干嘛不直接躺上面打滚算了 |
| [35:13] | I rarely have wealth. | 我难得有点财产 |
| [35:23] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
| [35:24] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
| [35:28] | I am so… | 我很 |
| [35:31] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [35:33] | I can’t even begin to say. | 我都不知如何开口 |
| [35:37] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
| [35:39] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
| [35:47] | – Did Bobby… – Cass. | -鲍比吗 -是小卡 |
| [35:50] | Cass. Friggin’ child. | 是小卡啊 那小笨蛋 |
| [35:53] | You should have told me, Dean. | 迪恩 你本该告诉我的 |
| [35:54] | You weren’t supposed to know. | 你本来就不该知道 |
| [35:56] | What I did? | 我曾经干的好事儿 |
| [35:57] | To Bobby? To you? | 对鲍比 对你 |
| [35:59] | Of course I should know. | 我当然应该知道 |
| [36:01] | Sam, Death didn’t just | 萨姆 死亡骑士并不只是 |
| [36:03] | shove your soul back in, okay? | 把你灵魂放回来 懂吗 |
| [36:04] | He put up the great wall of Sam | 他在你和你遗忘的那些事中间 |
| [36:05] | between you and the things that you don’t remember. | 建立起了一道”萨姆之墙” |
| [36:08] | And trust me when I say | 你最好是相信我 |
| [36:08] | that the things you don’t know could kill you. | 你不记得的那些事能杀死你 |
| [36:10] | That’s not a joke. | 我没在说笑 |
| [36:12] | All right. | 好的 |
| [36:14] | But I have to set things right. Or what I can, anyway. | 但我得弥补过失 至少我要尽力而为 |
| [36:17] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
| [36:19] | You know, I kind of feel | 知道吗 我感觉 |
| [36:20] | like I got slipped the worst mickey of all time… | 就像自己喝醉了一样头脑不清 |
| [36:22] | And I woke up to find out | 醒过来却发现 |
| [36:23] | that I had burnt the whole city down. | 我把整座城市都给烧毁了 |
| [36:28] | And you can say it wasn’t me, but… | 你可以说那不是我 但是 |
| [36:30] | I’m the one with the zippo in my pocket, you know? | 我是那个口袋里放着打火机的人 |
| [36:33] | So I’m not sure it’s that cut and dry. | 所以我不觉得事情有那么简单 |
| [36:37] | And, look, I a-appreciate you trying to protect me. | 当然我很感激你是想保护我 |
| [36:39] | I really do. | 是真的 |
| [36:40] | But I got to fix… | 但我想弥补 |
| [36:44] | what I got to fix. | 我该补过的事 |
| [36:46] | So I need to know what I did. | 所以我得知道 我到底做了什么 |
| [36:49] | But you don’t know how dangerous that could be. | 可你不知道那有多危险 |
| [36:50] | What would you do? | 换作是你呢 |
| [36:54] | Right. Same thing. | 对吧 你也会这么做 |
| [36:56] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
| [37:00] | Boys, something I think you ought to see. | 小伙子 你们该来看看 |
| [37:05] | Now, as near as I can figure it, | 就我能得出最接近的结论 |
| [37:08] | this dates back around the 14th century. | 要追溯到十四世纪 |
| [37:11] | What language is it? | 这是什么语言 |
| [37:13] | Da vinci code. | 达芬奇密码 |
| [37:14] | Real obscure latinate. | 晦涩的纯正拉丁文 |
| [37:16] | Gonna take me my golden years to translate it all. | 得花上我整个黄金岁月才能翻完 |
| [37:19] | Oh, and, uh, F.Y.I. — That ain’t paper. | 另外 友情提示 那不是纸张 |
| [37:24] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
| [37:25] | It’s human skin. | 是人皮 |
| [37:31] | Okay. I’m fairly clear on this first bit. | 说正事 我已经弄明白第一部分了 |
| [37:35] | It basically describes this place. | 大意是描述了这么个地方 |
| [37:37] | It’s like the backside of your worst nightmares. | 就像你最可怕的噩梦的背后 |
| [37:40] | It’s all blood and bone and darkness. | 充满了血腥尸骨和无尽的黑暗 |
| [37:43] | Filled with the bodies and souls | 充满了饥饿邪恶肮脏淫秽的 |
| [37:46] | of all things hungry, sharp, and nasty. | 尸体和灵魂 |
| [37:54] | Where are they? | 她们人呢 |
| [37:57] | I ran into trouble. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
| [37:59] | You’re damn lucky I got enough. | 你真他妈幸运 我这里人数足够了 |
| [38:10] | This is your lucky day, little girl. | 今天是你的幸运日 小妞 |
| [38:14] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
| [38:21] | Monsters? | 妖怪吗 |
| [38:22] | It’s monsterland. | 简直就是妖怪之地 |
| [38:24] | According to this, it goes by many names — | 根据这个看来 它有好多个名字 |
| [38:26] | most of which I can’t pronounce — | 多数我都念不来 |
| [38:27] | But I’m thinking you know “Purgatory.” | 但我想你们应该知道”炼狱” |
| [38:31] | Purgatory? | 炼狱 |
| [38:34] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
| [38:35] | Well, that is good to know. | 真不错 |
| [38:38] | So, you’re saying that these, uh, dragon freaks | 所以你是说 这些龙怪 |
| [38:42] | were squatting in the sewers | 蹲在下水道里 |
| [38:44] | and reading tone poems about purgatory? | 拜读炼狱音诗吗 |
| [38:47] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
| [38:49] | They’re reading an instruction manual. | 他们读的是说明书 |
| [38:52] | What? | 什么 |
| [38:54] | If you’re nuts enough to want access to a place that gnarly, | 要是你疯狂到想去那种极度扭曲的地方 |
| [38:57] | this book will show you how to open a door. | 这本书将告诉你如何开启这扇大门 |
| [39:04] | Door to purgatory. | 炼狱之门 |
| [39:06] | Well, I know a demon | 我知道有这么个恶魔 |
| [39:06] | who would have loved to have known about that. | 他可是很乐意知道这些 |
| [39:11] | So, how do you open the door? | 那要怎样打开这扇门 |
| [39:16] | Ask Cloverfield. | 去问那条龙吧 |
| [39:17] | I’m pretty sure he’s got that page. | 我肯定他拿走这一页了 |
| [39:53] | Let me go! Please stop! | 放开我 求你们停下 |
| [39:54] | No! | 不 |
| [39:56] | – Please don’t! – It’ll go easier if you relax. | -求你们不要 -你放松点会容易得多 |
| [40:15] | – It gets worse. – Worse? | -情况越来越糟 -糟糕 |
| [40:17] | This ain’t talking about how to take a vacation over there. | 这说的可不是在那里度假之类的事 |
| [40:21] | This is all about opening a door to let something in. | 而是开门让什么东西进来 |
| [40:25] | Bring something here. | 带什么东西到这里吗 |
| [40:27] | What? | 是什么 |
| [40:28] | I’m working on it. | 我还在研究 |
| [40:32] | Could you give us something? | 能给点提示吗 |
| [40:34] | – I got a name. – Okay. | -有个名字 -行啊 |
| [40:38] | “Mother.” | “母亲” |
| [40:39] | Mother? M-mother of what? Mother of dragons? | 母亲 什么的母亲 龙的吗 |
| [40:41] | I wish. | 我希望是 |
| [40:43] | It says it a few times here. | 这里提到过几次 |
| [40:46] | “Mother of all.” | “万物之母” |
| [41:04] | Welcome. | 恭候大驾 |
| [41:08] | You kept me waiting. | 你们让我等了好久 |
| [41:10] | What the hell does “Mother of all” mean? | “万物之母”到底什么意思啊 |
| [41:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [41:21] | We have so much to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
| [41:23] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧 |