时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You finally had a family. | 你终于有了一个家 |
[00:07] | And you were building something. | 建立了一个美满家庭 |
[00:08] | And it’s as close to happiness as I’ve ever seen a hunter get. | 我从没见过猎魔人能拥有如此幸福的生活 |
[00:12] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[00:13] | – Ben, just stay there. – I thought I heard you — | -本 待在那 -我听到你 |
[00:15] | I said stay back! | 我让你别过来 |
[00:19] | Ben won’t even talk about it. | 本连提都不想提 |
[00:21] | This is the worst time in the universe to talk. | 现在真的不是谈话的时候 |
[00:24] | Can we do this later? | 我们能以后再谈吗 |
[00:25] | You shoved my kid, Dean. | 迪恩 你推了我的孩子 |
[00:26] | How about we do this now? | 我们现在就得谈 |
[00:27] | But you and Ben… | 但你和本… |
[00:29] | Me and Ben can’t be in this with you. | 我和本不能跟你淌这滩浑水 |
[00:32] | Lucifer’s cage. | 路西法的牢笼 |
[00:33] | Sam’s soul is stuck in that box. | 萨姆的灵魂被困在里面了 |
[00:35] | Nasty, those memories. | 那些记忆可谓十分不愉快 |
[00:38] | You don’t want to know what they’ll do to him. | 你不会想知道那些记忆会如何影响他 |
[00:39] | – Don’t do this. – Don’t scratch the wall. | -不要这样做 -别碰这个屏障 |
[00:45] | Death didn’t just | 死亡骑士并不只是 |
[00:46] | shove your soul back in, okay? | 把你灵魂放回来 懂吗 |
[00:48] | He put up the great wall of Sam | 他在你和你遗忘的那些事中间 |
[00:49] | between you and the things that you don’t remember. | 建立起了一道”萨姆之墙” |
[00:51] | And trust me when I say | 你最好是相信我 |
[00:52] | that the things you don’t know could kill you. | 你不记得的那些事能杀死你 |
[00:57] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[00:58] | Sammy?! | 小萨姆 |
[01:00] | Sammy, talk to me! | 小萨姆 回答我 |
[01:13] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[01:16] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[01:19] | S-sam? | 萨姆 |
[01:25] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[01:27] | Sammy! | 小萨姆 |
[01:30] | Come on, come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[01:35] | Come on, damn it. | 醒醒 该死 |
[01:45] | Hey, hey, hey, you with me? | 喂 清醒了吗 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:51] | Come on. Come on, got to get you out of here. | 快点 我带你离开这里 |
[01:55] | 大瀑布专科学校 帕特森 新泽西州 | |
[02:57] | What the… | 怎么… |
[03:10] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 |
[04:01] | How you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[04:04] | Like I got hit by a…Planet. | 感觉像被颗行星给撞了 |
[04:07] | Well, lucky for you, I’m a doctor. | 你很幸运 我是一名医生 |
[04:10] | I got joe, grub, and… | 给你买了咖啡 吃的 还有… |
[04:15] | What are they? | 这些是什么 |
[04:16] | Effective. | 很有效 |
[04:19] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[04:21] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[04:25] | So, how long was I out, again? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[04:27] | I’m telling you, like two or three minutes. | 跟你说 大概两三分钟 |
[04:29] | Why, what’d it feel like to you? | 怎么 你感觉是多久 |
[04:31] | About a week, give or take. | 大概有一周那么久 |
[04:36] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊那个吗 |
[04:40] | “It”? | “那个” |
[04:42] | Yeah, whatever that was. | 是 不管那个是什么 |
[04:43] | I mean, it was like you were freakin’ electrocuted. | 那时你就像触电致死了一样 |
[04:51] | Look I mean, it wasn’t fun, | 听着 那一点也不好玩 |
[04:55] | But I-I’m…Fine. | 但 我 我没事 |
[04:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | It was hell, wasn’t it? | 是地狱 对吧 |
[05:04] | You got a big, fat faceful of hell. | 你一脸的地狱相 |
[05:06] | Ever cross your mind that you could’ve died? | 你有没有想过你可能会死 |
[05:09] | – Oh, come on. – I’m serious. | -拜托 -我说真的 |
[05:10] | And none of this “It’s just a flesh wound” crap. | 这可远不止什么”只是皮外伤” |
[05:13] | Cause we did it your way. | 我们照你的方法做了 |
[05:14] | We let you go explore, | 我们让你去探索记忆 |
[05:15] | and every bad thing that I said would happen happened. | 而且所有我说过的糟糕的事也都发生了 |
[05:18] | So guess what — | 你猜怎么着 |
[05:19] | Past stays past. | 过去的就让它过去 |
[05:21] | We’re not kicking that wall again. | 我们不能再碰那屏障 |
[05:22] | So I’m supposed to just ignore it? | 那我只能无视它了吗 |
[05:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:26] | Dean… | 迪恩… |
[05:27] | I might’ve done… | 谁知道我过去… |
[05:30] | who knows what, | 都干了什么事 |
[05:32] | and you want me to just forget about it? | 你却要我就这么忘掉它 |
[05:34] | You shove it down, and you let it come out | 你把那些回忆压制下去 然后通过 |
[05:35] | in spurts of violence and alcoholism. | 暴力和酗酒来发泄 |
[05:39] | That sounds healthy. | 听起来挺健康 |
[05:40] | Well, works for me. | 对我挺有用 |
[05:43] | It’s not a joke. | 我没跟你开完笑 |
[05:46] | Your life is on the line here, Sam. | 你命悬一线了 萨姆 |
[05:49] | This is not a debate. | 没什么好争辩的了 |
[05:51] | I mean, first you were a-a soulless dickbag, | 当初你是一个没有灵魂的蠢蛋 |
[05:54] | And now you’re not. | 但你现在不是了 |
[05:57] | So we good? | 咱说清楚没 |
[06:01] | Yeah. Sure. | 嗯 当然 |
[06:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:09] | Well, let’s get your mind off it, shall we? | 那我们转移一下你的注意力好吗 |
[06:11] | You, uh, up for a job? | 准备开工吗 |
[06:15] | Well, what do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[06:17] | Janitor murdered in a college lab last night. | 看门人昨晚于大学实验室被杀 |
[06:19] | Doors were locked, nobody else in or out of the building. | 门都是锁好的 楼里也没人进出 |
[06:22] | Great. Where to? | 棒极了 在哪 |
[06:24] | Paterson, New Jersey. | 新泽西州的帕特森 |
[06:26] | Hey, maybe we’ll have a Snooki sighting. | 也许在那能碰到史努基[美国电视名人] |
[06:29] | What’s a Snooki? | 史努基是什么 |
[06:31] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[06:37] | Check it out. This thing’s friggin’ awesome! | 快来看 这东西可真棒 |
[06:45] | Be my valentine. | 做我的情人吧 |
[06:46] | Dude, we’re working. Put it back. | 哥啊 我们这是在工作 把它放回去 |
[06:48] | – Have a heart. – Dean! | -我把心掏给你 -迪恩 |
[06:50] | Buzz kill. | 真扫兴 |
[06:52] | You smell sulfur? | 你闻到硫磺味了吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah, we’re in a science lab. | 是的 我们在一个实验室里 |
[06:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:03] | Who is it? | 谁打来的 |
[07:09] | So, Lisa? | 是莉莎吧 |
[07:12] | Maybe you should mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事儿 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong with just talking to her, Dean? | 迪恩 跟她说说话能要你命啊 |
[07:15] | Thanks, Dr. Laura. That’s — | 多谢 知心姐姐 |
[07:17] | that’s very insightful. | 见解十分深刻 |
[07:18] | Look at that — our time’s up. | 你看看 时间到了 |
[07:25] | Ghosts gone wild. | 鬼魂也疯狂 |
[07:27] | Something’s up in here. | 有什么鬼怪在这儿 |
[07:32] | Question is, what? | 问题是 是什么 |
[07:38] | Sam, good news. | 好消息 萨姆 |
[07:40] | Big brother’s watching. | 老大哥在监视着 |
[08:19] | So, what’d you find out from the, uh, mop jockey’s girlfriend? | 从拖把老兄的女友那查到了什么 |
[08:22] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[08:23] | Just how great he was — went to church, | 只知道他是个好人 去做礼拜 |
[08:25] | donated to charity, rubbed her feet during “Glee.” | 做慈善 看欢乐合唱团时给她按摩脚 |
[08:28] | I just threw up in my mouth. | 我差点吐出来 |
[08:29] | Sorry. Anyway, I checked his record — spotless. | 不管怎样 我查了他的记录 很干净 |
[08:33] | What about the science building? Anything? | 那栋科学大楼呢 有什么发现 |
[08:35] | Built in ’05. Nothing weird about the land. | 05年建成 那块地方也很正常 |
[08:37] | Before this, the biggest mishap was some genius | 在此之前 最大的灾难就是某个天才 |
[08:40] | accidentally spilled sulfuric acid on his crotch. | 不小心将硫酸撒到了他的胯下 |
[08:42] | They don’t even dissect anything good in there. | 他们都没有正经解剖过啥东西 |
[08:44] | Anything bigger than Kermit, they use an Ipad. | 比青蛙大点的东西 他们用就Ipad |
[08:48] | So we got nothing? | 所以我们一无所获 |
[08:50] | Yeah, a big steaming pile of it. | 是啊 屁都不知道 |
[09:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:33] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 |
[09:40] | Jonny?! | 强尼 |
[09:43] | Is that you?! | 是你吗 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Ha ha, very funny. | 哈哈 很有意思 |
[10:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:35] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[11:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[11:39] | This thing’s humming. | 这东西在响 |
[11:44] | Wait. | 等下 |
[11:45] | That anatomy dummy you were molesting at the lab. | 那个你在实验室调戏的解剖假人 |
[11:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:49] | What if that’s what this is about? | 也许就是因为这个 |
[11:52] | What exactly are you accusing me of? | 你到底在指控我什么 |
[11:54] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是那意思 |
[11:54] | I mean, there was an anatomy dummy there, | 那里有个解剖假人 |
[11:57] | and here… | 而这里 |
[12:01] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[12:03] | You’re not joking. | 你没开玩笑 |
[12:05] | Okay, uh, so, what, We’ve got… | 那么 我们面对的 |
[12:07] | we’ve got a bunch of killer dolls | 我们面对的是一大帮杀人玩偶 |
[12:09] | like…Chucky? | 就像 查奇 |
[12:11] | I mean, come on, that’s — that’s just… | 不是吧 这简直 |
[12:15] | …friggin’ creepy. | 太他妈毛骨悚然了 |
[12:18] | I mean, if ghosts can possess humans | 如果鬼魂能附身人类 |
[12:20] | and — and move objects, why can’t they possess this? | 移动物体 为什么他们不能附身这个 |
[12:25] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[12:26] | But riddle me this, bat boy — | 给我解释一下 蝙蝠侠 |
[12:28] | Ghosts aren’t exactly known for hopping county lines, right? | 鬼魂一般不会跨省作案 对吧 |
[12:32] | True. | 是的 |
[12:33] | This one hits up a college | 这家伙袭击了一所学校 |
[12:35] | and now a factory, what, three towns over? | 现在又是一个工厂 要跨三个城镇 |
[12:37] | Doesn’t add up. | 不合常理 |
[12:40] | So we dig. | 所以要查啊 |
[12:43] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[12:48] | I don’t like the way Kim Cattrall’s lookin’ at me. | 我不喜欢金·凯特罗尔看我的样子 |
[12:59] | Well, this dead guy’s as squeaky clean as the last dead guy. | 这家伙和上一个死者一样背景干净 |
[13:02] | I can’t find a speck of dirt on him. You? | 我找不到任何污点 你呢 |
[13:05] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[13:10] | Well, here’s a speck. | 找到了 |
[13:13] | Uh, seamstress named Rose Brown went missing over a year ago. | 女裁缝萝丝·布朗一年前失踪了 |
[13:17] | Uh, cops just gave up on her. | 警察已经放弃搜寻工作 |
[13:19] | Last seen at the factory, presumed dead. | 最后一次出现是在工厂 推测已死亡 |
[13:23] | Survived by sister Isabel. | 妹妹伊莎贝尔尚存 |
[13:26] | 50 bucks — vengeful spirit. | 赌50美元 鬼魂复仇 |
[13:29] | Pay sis a visit? | 去拜访一下妹妹 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:40] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[13:51] | Lisa? | 莉莎 |
[13:52] | Finally. | 终于 |
[13:53] | I’ve been calling. | 我打了好多次了 |
[13:55] | Ben? | 本 |
[13:56] | – What are you – Something’s wrong with mom. | -你干嘛… -妈妈有些不对劲 |
[14:01] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[14:02] | – It’s bad, Dean. – Define “bad.” | -很糟 迪恩 -怎么个糟法 |
[14:05] | I-I don’t know. S-she won’t talk to me. | 我不知道 她不和我说话 |
[14:07] | – All right, put her on the phone. – She won’t come to the phone. | -好吧 让她接电话 -她不会接电话的 |
[14:12] | Ben, get your mom and put her on the phone. | 本 把电话拿给你妈妈 |
[14:14] | I-I-I can’t. Her door’s locked. | 我做不到 她把门锁了 |
[14:17] | She barely gets out of bed. | 她基本不下床 |
[14:18] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[14:19] | Please just — just come help me. | 求你 来帮帮我 |
[14:22] | I-I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[14:24] | All right, let me call you back. | 好的 我等下给你打电话 |
[14:25] | – Dean – Five minutes. | -迪恩 -五分钟后 |
[14:30] | Come on, man, I-I can’t just leave. | 老弟 我不能就这么离开 |
[14:32] | Dude, you got to leave. | 你必须走 |
[14:33] | Yeah, but we’re talking life or death here. | 但是这里事关生死 |
[14:35] | Right. I can handle it for 24 hours, Dean. | 好吧 我能撑24小时 迪恩 |
[14:38] | I get you want to bury it. | 我知道你不想面对这件事 |
[14:39] | But I had to deal with my past year. You got to deal with yours. | 但是我得处理我的旧事 你也一样 |
[14:42] | Oh, yeah, and that worked so great for you. | 是啊 你处理的可真好 |
[14:44] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[14:51] | So, you and Rose were close, huh? | 你和萝丝很亲近吧 |
[14:52] | Very. | 非常 |
[14:53] | Our parents died when we were little, | 我们很小的时候父母就去世了 |
[14:55] | so we had each other. | 我们互相依靠 |
[14:57] | What was she like? | 她是个什么样的人 |
[14:59] | Um, kind… | 善良 |
[15:01] | giving. | 大方 |
[15:03] | She had the biggest heart. | 她有颗宽大的心 |
[15:07] | But people gave her a hard time. | 但是有人总是为难她 |
[15:09] | How come? | 为什么 |
[15:11] | She was shy, a little awkward. | 她很羞涩 有点笨拙 |
[15:14] | I guess that made her an easy target. | 这让她成为容易被欺负的对象 |
[15:17] | I feel like I’ve been defending her my whole life. | 好像我这一生都在保护她 |
[15:19] | I’m sure she appreciated it. | 她一定很感激 |
[15:20] | Well, it went both ways. | 这是互相的 |
[15:24] | She did more for me than anybody else ever could. | 她也为我付出了非常多 |
[15:27] | I just miss her. | 我很想她 |
[15:33] | Um, may I? | 我能不能看看 |
[15:35] | Sure. Please. | 可以 请便 |
[15:42] | Oh, it’s a company Christmas party a couple years back. | 这是公司几年前的圣诞派对 |
[15:48] | Wait, you work at Salzman & Sons, too? | 你也在萨尔兹曼世家工作 |
[15:50] | Well, everybody works at the factory. | 每个人都在工厂干活 |
[15:54] | That’s Rose. | 这个是萝丝 |
[16:05] | Dean, hey, get this. | 迪恩 听着 |
[16:07] | That college janitor? | 那个大学看门人 |
[16:08] | He worked at the factory, too, until last year. | 直到去年 他也一直在那个工厂工作 |
[16:11] | Apparently, he quit right after Rose’s disappearance. | 很显然 萝丝一失踪他就辞职了 |
[16:14] | So fair bet something happened to that girl around that factory, | 现在看来 那女孩在工厂肯定出过什么事 |
[16:17] | so let’s call that joint ground zero. | 所以那里就是整件事的起因 |
[16:18] | Right, but it still doesn’t explain | 好吧 但仍然解释不了 |
[16:20] | how a ghost ended up at a college in another zip code. | 鬼魂怎么会出现在另一个地区的大学里 |
[16:23] | It’s not like she hopped the blue line. | 这可不像跨界似的 |
[16:24] | I’m headed to the factory now. | 我现在去那个工厂 |
[16:26] | I’ll call when I get the whole scoop on Rose. | 我一查清萝丝的事就打给你 |
[16:45] | So, how long have you been here with the company? | 你来公司多久了 |
[16:47] | I’ve been here about three years now. | 我在这里大约3年了 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, w-what’s this got to do with me? | 不好意思 这和我有什么关系 |
[16:57] | Relax. Just a routine questioning. | 放松点 只是例常询问 |
[17:00] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[17:01] | Uh, did you know Rose Brown? | 你认识萝丝·布朗吗 |
[17:06] | Uh… | 呃 |
[17:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:10] | Uh, the name sounds kind of familiar. | 名字有点耳熟 |
[17:16] | She was a seamstress here. | 她之前在这儿当裁缝 |
[17:19] | She went missing about a year ago. | 一年前失踪了 |
[17:21] | Here. | 这个 |
[17:23] | You mind taking a look? | 可以看下吗 |
[17:28] | Uh, yeah, I s– I saw her around. | 是的 我见过她 |
[17:34] | Anything you can tell me about her that might help? | 你能提供些关于她的有用信息吗 |
[17:39] | look, I’d love to help, | 听着 我也想帮你 |
[17:41] | but I don’t know anything. | 但我啥也不知道 |
[17:44] | And, uh, I’m about to be late back from break, so — | 休息时间结束了 我要迟到了 所以… |
[17:46] | You seem nervous, Jonny. | 你看起来挺紧张 强尼 |
[17:53] | Well | 那个 |
[17:54] | Those guys that died were my friends. | 死去的都是我的朋友 |
[17:58] | O-of course I’m gonna be upset. | 我当然伤心了 |
[18:00] | I didn’t say upset. I said nervous. | 我说的不是伤心 而是紧张 |
[18:07] | Here. | 给 |
[18:11] | In case you remember anything. | 想起什么就联系我 |
[18:38] | Dean, what are you doing here? | 迪恩 你来这儿做什么 |
[18:40] | Well, you look absolutely fine. | 你看起来很好啊 |
[18:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:48] | We’ve been “Parent trapped.” | 是孩子想撮合咱俩 |
[18:50] | What? | 啥 |
[18:51] | Ben sent out a 911. | 本告诉我情况紧急 |
[18:52] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[18:54] | You’re going on a date, huh? | 你要去约会 是吧 |
[19:00] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:11] | You want to sit down? | 你想坐下来吗 |
[19:12] | Not so much. | 不是很想 |
[19:17] | So, who’s the guy? | 那么 那个男人是谁 |
[19:22] | “Who’s the guy?” | 那个男人是谁 |
[19:26] | His name is Matt. | 他叫马特 |
[19:28] | He’s a doctor. | 是个医生 |
[19:30] | Oh, Dr. Matt. | 马特医生 |
[19:31] | How respectable. | 多体面啊 |
[19:33] | Really? That’s how this is gonna be? | 真的吗 就这样吗 |
[19:38] | Look, I-I — | 听着 |
[19:39] | I called you six times, Dean. | 我给你打过6次电话 迪恩 |
[19:41] | And I almost called you back about 100. | 我给你回过近百次电话了 |
[19:43] | Good to know. | 我真欣慰 |
[19:44] | Lis, Ben called me. | 莉莎 本一打给我 |
[19:45] | I dropped everything and ran. | 我就放下手头的一切赶来了 |
[19:48] | If you want to know if I care — | 要是你想知道我是不是在乎 |
[19:49] | Doesn’t help me. | 对我无济于事 |
[19:50] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么着 |
[19:51] | I’m not asking for anything. | 我没有任何要求 |
[19:52] | Well, then ask for something! | 那就说点要求 |
[19:57] | Um… | 嗯 |
[19:58] | – Go to your room! – Go to your room! | -回你的房间去 -回你的房间去 |
[20:13] | You know, I…I can’t. | 你知道 我不能 |
[20:16] | Ask for something. | 对你提要求 |
[20:20] | I know what I want. | 我知道自己想要什么 |
[20:23] | But I can’t have it — | 但以你的生活方式 |
[20:24] | not how you live. | 我无法得到我想要的 |
[20:27] | My phone rings, I think — tiny chance it’s you, | 我手机一响 我想极小可能是你打来的 |
[20:31] | big chance it’s Sam calling to tell me you’re dead. | 更有可能是萨姆打给我说你死了 |
[20:34] | – Lis… – No, don’t. | -莉莎 -别 别 |
[20:38] | Don’t apologize or anything. | 别说对不起 |
[20:42] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[20:44] | It’s just I get to this place where I’m okay, | 每当我在这里的生活走上正轨 |
[20:46] | and then you show up at our door. | 你就出现在我们家门口 |
[20:48] | You keep doing that, | 你总是这样 |
[20:49] | every time I think I’m never gonna see you again. | 每次在我以为再也见不到你的时候 |
[20:53] | I’m trying to get over you. | 我在试着忘却你 |
[20:57] | What are you trying to do? | 你又在做什么 |
[21:00] | What do you want from us, Dean? | 你想从我们这里得到什么 迪恩 |
[21:22] | Why am I flipping out?! | 为什么我快疯了 |
[21:24] | I-I don’t know, maybe ’cause of the feds! | 我不知道 也许是因为那些联邦探员 |
[21:26] | Maybe ’cause Dave and Steve are freaking dead. | 因为戴夫和史蒂夫他妈的死了 |
[21:29] | Look — no. No. | 听着 不 不 |
[21:33] | Just…Call me later. | 等会再给我电话 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:15] | That was a ghost trying to kill you for being a dick. | 因为你是个混蛋 所以那个鬼想杀了你 |
[22:18] | What? | 啥 |
[22:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:22] | You’re lucky you are the most suspicious interview | 你很幸运 所有被问话的人里面 |
[22:24] | of all time. | 你是最可疑的 |
[22:26] | I figured something like this would happen. | 我就料到会这样 |
[22:28] | Figured something like what would happen? | 料到会怎样 |
[22:30] | Buddy, look, I don’t have time for the big speech, all right? | 伙计 我没时间和你详细解释 |
[22:33] | So, brass tacks — | 基本事实是 |
[22:35] | Rose is back. | 萝丝回来了 |
[22:36] | That’s crazy! | 太扯淡了 |
[22:38] | Look, you’re gonna end up like your friends | 你会像你的朋友们一样挂掉 |
[22:40] | unless you tell me what you did to Rose. | 除非你告诉我你对萝丝做过什么 |
[22:46] | Do you want me to help you or not? | 你想不想让我帮你 |
[22:54] | It was just a stupid joke. | 那只是个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[22:55] | You know, I mean, you — you — you play jokes. | 我是说 人人都会开玩笑 |
[22:58] | We didn’t think it was that big of a deal. | 我们没想到会那么严重 |
[23:03] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[23:08] | We made Rose think she had a secret admirer. | 我们让萝丝以为有人暗恋她 |
[23:23] | I don’t think the girl had ever been asked out in her life. | 我想那姑娘一辈子都没被人约出去过 |
[23:26] | Honestly, we just thought she was kind of pathetic… | 真的 我们只是觉得她有点悲催 |
[23:37] | …So we knew she’d take the bait. | 所以我们知道她会上钩 |
[23:52] | She was so excited. | 她很兴奋 |
[24:00] | The poor girl never saw it coming. | 那可怜的姑娘压根没想到 |
[24:19] | look, Rose, I think he likes you. | 萝丝 我觉得他喜欢你哎 |
[24:22] | It was mean. | 那确实很贱 |
[24:23] | But you know how it is when a group of guys get together. | 但你知道一帮男人凑一起 |
[24:25] | They — they act like jackasses. | 就爱比着谁更混蛋 |
[24:29] | Aw, don’t be like that. | 哟 别这样嘛 |
[24:30] | Come on, Rosey, it’s just a joke! | 拜托 萝丝 开个玩笑嘛 |
[24:37] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[24:39] | It happened so fast… | 发生得太快了 |
[24:41] | Hey, take a joke, Rosey. | 喂 别这么不识逗嘛 萝丝 |
[24:44] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[24:53] | We didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我们不是故意的 |
[24:59] | And then it was too late. | 但太迟了 |
[25:06] | – What are you doing? – I’m calling the cops. | -你要干嘛 -报警啊 |
[25:08] | – Are you crazy? – It was an accident. | -你疯了吗 -这是个意外 |
[25:10] | We tricked her here. I grabbed her. | 是咱骗她来的 我还拽了她 |
[25:13] | That’s involuntary manslaughter at least, | 最轻算是过失杀人 |
[25:15] | and that’s if they even believe us. | 前提还得是他们相信咱们 |
[25:16] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:19] | Steve said there was only one option. | 史蒂夫说我们当时没得选 |
[25:27] | I wish I could take it all back. | 我真希望能重新来过 |
[25:28] | I’m sure you do. | 我想你也是 |
[25:30] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | Look me in the eyes | 看着我的眼睛 |
[25:34] | and tell me none of it’s on you. | 告诉我一切与你无关 |
[25:40] | Look, I’m not saying you deserve to die. | 我没说你该死 |
[25:46] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[25:47] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[25:48] | You have to tell me where she’s buried. | 告诉我你们在哪儿埋的她 |
[25:52] | In the woods, | 在林子里 |
[25:52] | a clearing off canyon run road. | 峡谷路边的一块空地 |
[25:57] | – No, no, no, no. You’re not going anywhere. – But I — | -不 不 你哪儿也别去 -但我 |
[25:58] | You need to stay inside | 我告诉你没事了之前 |
[25:59] | the salt line until I tell you you’re safe. | 你乖乖待在盐线里面 |
[26:03] | You just want me to stand here all night?! | 你要让我整宿待在这儿吗 |
[26:07] | Consider it getting off easy. | 这已经算不错的了 |
[26:27] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 靠 太扯淡了吧 |
[26:28] | Plants could never kill a zombie. | 植物才杀不死僵尸 |
[26:31] | You think I’m gonna say “I’m sorry”? | 你觉得我会道歉吗 |
[26:33] | And why would I think that? | 为啥我想要你道歉 |
[26:34] | Because you lied to get me here? | 因为你把我骗到这儿来吗 |
[26:35] | It was an emergency. | 紧急情况嘛 |
[26:37] | A date’s not an emergency, Ben. | 你妈约个会不叫紧急情况 |
[26:40] | It is if it’s the third one. | 都第三次了还不叫紧急吗 |
[26:42] | I watch TV. I know what that means. | 我看电视的 我知道那是什么意思 |
[26:59] | Well, your mom’s a grown-up. | 你妈妈是个大人 |
[27:02] | She gets to go out. | 她该出去约会的 |
[27:04] | Why won’t you come home? | 你为什么不回家 |
[27:06] | Can’t you just say “I’m sorry” and then come back? | 你就不能道个歉 然后回来吗 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 不行 |
[27:12] | Can’t or won’t? | 是不行还是不愿意 |
[27:13] | Both. | 都有 |
[27:14] | – So, you hate mom now? – What? No, come on. | -那你现在就是恨我妈了 -啥 当然不是 |
[27:17] | – So it’s me. – Ben, stop it. | -那就是因为我了呗 -本 别瞎想了 |
[27:19] | Whatever I did, I’m sorry. | 不管我怎么你了 我道歉还不行吗 |
[27:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:23] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么也没做 |
[27:25] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[27:30] | Look, one day you’ll, uh… | 听好 总有一天 你会… |
[27:34] | You’ll get this when you’re older. | 你长大了就明白了 |
[27:35] | Don’t talk to me like I’m six. | 别拿我当小孩子 |
[27:39] | Okay, fine. | 得 |
[27:44] | It’s like this, then. | 那我就这么说吧 |
[27:47] | Just ’cause you love someone | 你爱某个人 那并不意味着 |
[27:50] | doesn’t mean you should stick around and screw up their life. | 就要在他们身边 扰乱他们的生活 |
[27:54] | So I can’t be here. | 所以我不能回来 |
[27:57] | You think something will follow you home? | 你觉得会有东西跟着你回来吗 |
[28:04] | No, I don’t, | 不 不是的 |
[28:06] | but I think my job turns me into somebody | 但我想由于我的工作 |
[28:08] | that can’t sit at your dinner table. | 让我无法拥有一个家庭 |
[28:10] | And if I stayed, | 如果我留下 |
[28:12] | you’d end up just like me. | 会让你变得跟我一样 |
[28:15] | Why do you say it like you’re so…bad? | 你为什么把自己说得那么…坏 |
[28:20] | Well, trust me, I’m not someone you want to aim to be. | 相信我 我可绝不是你的榜样 |
[28:22] | – Don’t I get a vote? – No, you don’t. | -不能听听我的意见吗 -不能 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 对不起 本 |
[28:28] | But, see, this way you got a shot | 但是 这样你才能有机会 |
[28:30] | at living whatever life you want. | 实现自己想要的人生 |
[28:32] | You know, pick one. | 你知道的 可以有的选 |
[28:33] | Pick five. | 选五种都可以 |
[28:36] | ’cause with me, there’s just the one road. | 因为和我在一起 只有这一条道走到黑 |
[28:39] | – You’re a liar, Dean. – Excuse me? | -你骗人 迪恩 -啥 |
[28:41] | You say family’s so important, | 你说家人大过天 |
[28:43] | but — but what do you call people who — who care for you, | 但是 无论你多混蛋 都还是关心你 |
[28:46] | who love you even when you’re a dick? | 爱你的人 你当他们是什么 |
[28:50] | You know you’re walking out on your family, right? | 你知道你这是在抛弃家人 对吗 |
[29:29] | All right, it’s over. You’re safe. | 好了 解决了 你安全了 |
[29:32] | And, Jonny? | 强尼 |
[29:34] | Look at this as a new beginning. | 把这次当做新的开始吧 |
[29:36] | Lot of chances not to be a jackass. | 想不当混蛋 机会多得是 |
[31:17] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[31:18] | Hon…We’re leaving… | 宝 咱要走了 |
[31:22] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[31:24] | So, pack up. Just the essentials. | 收拾一下吧 带些必需品就好 |
[31:32] | All I want is for us to move on with our lives. | 我只想继续过我们的生活 |
[31:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:38] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:40] | It’s been… | 一直… |
[31:43] | It’s been really hard, Jen. | 一直都很难 珍 |
[32:21] | This is Dean’s other other cell, | 这是迪恩的二号替补电话 |
[32:22] | so you must know what to do. | 你知道怎么做的 |
[32:24] | Hey, it’s not over. | 喂 那事没结束 |
[32:26] | Burning the remains didn’t stop her. | 烧掉尸体没能阻止她 |
[32:28] | She’s got to be hooked to something else. | 她一定是跟别的什么还有关联 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna head to the sister’s now. Call me. | 我现在要去找她妹 回我 |
[32:41] | So, um, this is it? | 就这些了吗 |
[32:44] | I gave most of her clothes to the goodwill. | 多数她的衣服我都捐出去了 |
[32:47] | She didn’t have much. | 不过她也没多少 |
[32:51] | Those yours? | 那些是你的吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:53] | Are you in school? | 你还在上学吗 |
[32:55] | – Where? – Uh, Great Falls. | -哪所学校 -大瀑布 |
[33:03] | So let me guess… | 容我猜一下 |
[33:06] | Um, you were at the chem lab and the factory this week. | 这周你去过化学实验室和工厂 |
[33:11] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[33:15] | Did you happen to stop by a bar called Mcowen’s last night? | 你昨晚有没有去过一家叫麦克欧文的酒吧 |
[33:20] | Everybody from the factory goes there. | 工厂里的人都去那里 |
[33:22] | I stop in maybe three times a week. | 我大概一周去三次 |
[33:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[33:31] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[33:33] | – So this is all about you. – What? What is? | -这都是你的缘故 -什么啊 |
[33:36] | The murders — your coworkers, | 那些凶杀案 你的同事们 |
[33:39] | your college janitor. | 你的大学看门人 |
[33:40] | What, you — you think I could do something like that?! | 什么啊 你认为是我干的 |
[33:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:43] | But — but I think you’re at the center. | 不过 我觉得你是整件事的关键 |
[33:46] | Me? How? | 我 怎么说 |
[33:47] | What are you wearing of Rose’s? A ring? A bracelet? | 你戴了萝丝的什么东西 戒指 手镯 |
[33:50] | – Her baby teeth in a locket? What? – You’re scaring me. | -她的乳牙吊坠 是什么 -你吓到我了 |
[33:53] | Just think, please. | 你想想 拜托 |
[33:54] | What — what do you have | 你身上有什么东西 |
[33:55] | – of Rose that you carry with you? – I-I’m… | -是萝丝的 -我… |
[33:59] | What? | 是什么 |
[34:02] | Well, the only thing I have of hers is a part of me. | 我的身体里面有一样她的东西 |
[34:06] | When I was 16, | 我十六岁的时候 |
[34:07] | she gave me one of her kidneys. | 她把她的一个肾捐给了我 |
[34:10] | Her kidney? | 她的肾 |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:12] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[34:13] | Will you please tell me what this is about? | 你能不能告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[34:16] | Yeah. Um… | 可以 |
[34:18] | But I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 但是你得跟我走一趟 |
[34:38] | So, that the girl with the haunted kidney? | 就是那女孩体内有”鬼肾”吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:41] | Well, just when you think you seen it all. | 真是大开眼界了 |
[34:44] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[34:44] | Can’t exactly burn the thing. | 不能直接烧了它啊 |
[34:46] | I mean, she kind of needs it. | 她需要这个肾 |
[34:47] | Well, she can’t just walk around with it, Dean. | 她不能带着它到处走啊 迪恩 |
[34:48] | The spirit’s attached. | 鬼魂和肾脏相联 |
[34:49] | It’s gonna use her to get close to anyone it wants revenge on. | 它会利用她来找到它想报复的人 |
[34:52] | It’s not gonna stop killing. | 它不会停止杀戮 |
[34:53] | Okay, so what are you suggesting, that we cut it out of her? | 那你什么意思 把肾从她身体里取出来吗 |
[34:55] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[34:56] | Leave her in a tub of ice | 把她放在装满冰的浴缸里 |
[34:57] | with a phone taped to her hand? | 绑个电话在她手上 |
[34:59] | Maybe we should call Dr. Robert. | 我们可以打电话给罗伯特医生 |
[35:00] | Might have some leads on some | 他可能知道黑市上有没有 |
[35:02] | non-haunted, black-market replacement kidneys. | 正常的可替换的肾脏 |
[35:03] | He works out of a butcher shop. | 他在一家肉店工作 |
[35:05] | It’s pretty clean. You’d be surprised. | 那里很干净 你肯定会大吃一惊 |
[35:07] | No. I think we have to go Hoodoo. | 不 我觉得我们得靠巫术了 |
[35:09] | – Hoodoo? – Yeah, Hoodoo. | -巫术 -对 |
[35:11] | That’s more of a band-aid, not really a cure. | 那最多是权宜之计 治标不治本啊 |
[35:13] | It buys us a minute. | 至少能争取些时间 |
[35:15] | All right, Louisiana it is. | 好吧 那就去路易斯安那州 |
[35:16] | Voodoo?! | “伏都” |
[35:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们在瞎掰什么啊 |
[35:20] | Actually, it’s “hoodoo.” | 事实上应该叫巫术 |
[35:22] | It’s a little different. | 有点儿差别 |
[35:23] | – Hold on, Isabel. – You’re not feds. | -打住 伊莎贝尔 -你们不是联调局的人 |
[35:25] | Just let us explain. | 请容我们解释 |
[35:28] | No. | 不是吧 |
[35:30] | No way. | 坑爹啊 |
[35:31] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[35:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:36] | She possesses sex dolls! This — this is not a sex doll! | 她附身性爱娃娃 这又不是性爱娃娃 |
[35:40] | Hey, you leave my baby alone! | 别碰我的宝贝儿 |
[35:42] | She’s got nothing to do with this! | 跟她没关系 |
[35:46] | go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑啊 |
[35:50] | Okay, here, here, here. Get in. | 这里 这里 进去 |
[36:05] | Son of a bitch! | 你个狗杂种 |
[36:13] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 宝贝儿 对不起了 |
[36:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. You guys? | 没事没事 我很好 你们呢 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I’m… | 对 我… |
[36:43] | Isabel? | 伊莎贝尔 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:11] | I didn’t mean for this. | 我本意绝非如此 |
[37:46] | How’s it look? | 怎么样了 |
[37:49] | Well, considering she got carjacked by poltergeist, | 考虑到她被鬼劫持 |
[37:52] | could be worse. | 不幸中的万幸了 |
[37:56] | I mean, what exactly did we do back there, Sam? | 萨姆 我们到底做了什么啊 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I’m not putting it in the win column, either. | 对啊 赢得太不光荣 |
[38:03] | We saved a few dicks, | 我们救了几个混蛋 |
[38:05] | a-a-and we killed an innocent girl. | 但是杀了一个无辜的女孩 |
[38:09] | I got a heartbroken kid | 我让我的孩子伤心 |
[38:10] | and a woman who’s so pissed at me… | 还令我的女人生气 |
[38:15] | I see what you mean about facing your past. | 我算明白你说面对过去是什么意思了 |
[38:16] | It’s, uh | 那… |
[38:18] | – it’s awesome. Thanks. – Dean. | -真是超赞 谢谢 -迪恩 |
[38:20] | I mean, all we do is make a mess. | 我们只会把事情搞得乱七八糟 |
[38:23] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[38:24] | We do save lives, now and again. | 我们偶尔还拯救生命 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I guess. | 对 没错 |
[38:32] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[38:34] | I’m just tired of all the bad luck, you know? | 幸运女神老是不眷顾我们 我很郁闷 |
[38:36] | Well, you know, number one, | 你要知道 第一 |
[38:38] | bad luck is kind of in the job description. | 猎魔这工作也就意味着走霉运 |
[38:40] | And two, it’s not all bad. | 第二 也不全是倒霉事儿 |
[38:43] | Really. Look at me. | 真的 看看我 |
[38:45] | I mean, at least Satan’s left the building. | 至少 撒旦已经不在了 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:49] | It’s the little things. | 这倒是不错 |
[38:52] | And I have a soul because of you. | 因为你 我又有灵魂了 |
[38:56] | I never thanked you for that, did I? | 我还没谢过你 对吧 |
[38:59] | Ah, it’s all good, man. | 不用客气 老弟 |
[39:00] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:03] | You’d have done the same for me. | 换做是你 你也会这么做 |
[39:05] | I mean it. | 我真心的 |
[39:08] | Look, we keep our heads down, keep swinging. | 我们保持低调 继续前行 |
[39:12] | We’ll lose some. Hopefully, we’ll win more. | 当然有失 但是希望能得到更多 |
[39:15] | And… | 还有 |
[39:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:19] | Anyway, for what it’s worth, | 不论如何 反正 |
[39:23] | I got your back. | 有我罩你 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |