时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Angels got to have something to do, right, | 天使们该做点事儿了啊 对吧 |
[00:06] | Now that we’re post-apocalypse? | 我们现在可是后天启时期 |
[00:08] | Raphael and his followers, | 拉斐尔和他的追随者们 |
[00:09] | they want him to rule heaven. | 他们想要他掌管天堂 |
[00:11] | I — and many others — | 我 和大多数其他天使 |
[00:12] | The last thing we want is to let him take over. | 最怕的就是让他接手 |
[00:15] | You’re talking civil war. | 你是说内战 |
[00:16] | Balthazar. | 巴尔萨泽 |
[00:17] | It’s so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:19] | You stole the staff of moses. | 你偷了摩西之杖 |
[00:21] | I stole a lot of things. | 我偷的东西多了去了 |
[00:23] | – I need the weapons. – Don’t ask that. | -我需要武器 -这个不行 |
[00:26] | If we can beat Raphael, we can end this! | 如果能打败拉斐尔 就可以结束这一切 |
[00:28] | Tell, uh, Raphael… | 告诉拉斐尔 |
[00:30] | …to bite me. | 死远点吧 |
[00:35] | No. | 不 |
[00:39] | Until next time. | 直到下次和他见面 |
[00:40] | I’ve got to make a call. | 我要和人通话 |
[00:41] | I got a cell you can use. | 你可以用我的电话 |
[00:42] | It’s not that kind of call. | 不是那种通话 |
[00:48] | Yes, father. | 是的 父亲 |
[00:49] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[00:52] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[00:52] | Good to see you again, dean. | 很高兴再见到你 迪恩 |
[00:53] | She’s a demon, Sam, period. | 她是个恶魔 萨姆 没啥好说的 |
[00:55] | They want us dead. We want them dead. | 他们想杀了我们 我们也想杀了他们 |
[00:56] | Look what she did to you! She’s poison, Sam! | 看她对你做了什么 她是毒药 萨姆 |
[01:15] | Where’s bobby? | 鲍比哪去了 |
[01:18] | In town, supply run. | 在城里 补充补给呢 |
[01:20] | In this? | 就这鬼天气 |
[01:21] | Yeah, man’s a hero. | 是啊 他是纯爷们儿 |
[01:22] | We were officially out of hunter’s helper. | 东西也确实都用光了 |
[01:27] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 孩子们 |
[01:31] | You’ve seen “The Godfather,” right? | 你们看过”教父”吧 |
[01:33] | Balthazar… | 巴尔萨泽 |
[01:34] | You know, the end, where Michael Corleone | 在结尾 迈克尔·科里昂 |
[01:35] | sends his men to kill his enemies | 派他的手下去解决掉他的敌人 |
[01:36] | in one big, bloody swoop? | 干净利落一举全灭 |
[01:39] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[01:41] | “Dead sea brine.” Good, good, good. | 死海盐 不错 不错 |
[01:44] | You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, | 你知道 莫·格林眼睛中弹 |
[01:45] | and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door? | 然后唐·库在旋转门中弹 |
[01:48] | I said “Hey.” | 我说了 嗨 |
[01:50] | You did. | 是的 |
[01:52] | Twice. | 说了两次 |
[01:53] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[01:56] | Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb. | 羊羔的血 羊羔的血 |
[01:58] | Beer, cold pizza. | 啤酒 凉披萨 |
[02:00] | blood of lamb. Yes! | 羊羔的血 好的 |
[02:02] | Blood of lamb! | 羊羔的血 |
[02:03] | Why are you talking about “The Godfather”? | 你扯什么教父 |
[02:05] | Because we’re in it — right now, tonight. | 因为我们简直是身临其境 现在 就今晚 |
[02:08] | And in the role of Michael Corleone — | 而扮演迈克尔·科里昂的正是 |
[02:11] | The archangel Raphael. | 大天使拉斐尔 |
[02:15] | You mind telling us what you mean? | 能给我们解释一下吗 |
[02:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:29] | Bone of a lesser saint. | 圣徒之骨 |
[02:31] | This vertebra will do very nicely. | 这段椎骨非常合适 |
[02:33] | Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry. | 你们辛格先生有用的东西真不少 |
[02:38] | Wait, Raphael is after you? | 等等 拉斐尔在追杀你 |
[02:39] | Raphael is after us all. | 拉斐尔在追杀我们所有人 |
[02:41] | You see, he’s consolidated his strength. | 他加强了自己的力量 |
[02:44] | And now he’s on the move. | 现在已经开始行动了 |
[02:46] | – And where’s cass? – Oh, Cassie? | -小卡呢 -小卡啊 |
[02:49] | He is deep, deep underground. | 他深处地下呢 |
[02:52] | So, good old Raffy put out a hit list | 我们的老好人斐斐出了张猎杀名单 |
[02:55] | on every last samaritan who helped our dear Cass — | 囊括了所有帮助过我们萌卡的好人们 |
[02:58] | Including both of you. | 你们也在其中 |
[03:00] | And so much more importantly, me. | 更重要的是 还有我 |
[03:04] | See, he wants to draw Cass out in the open. | 他想把小卡引出来 |
[03:07] | And you expect us to just believe you? | 你觉得我们会信你吗 |
[03:09] | Oh, don’t. | 那别信 |
[03:10] | You’ll go where I throw you either way. | 反正我把你们扔哪你们就得去哪 |
[03:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[03:14] | That’s all the time we have, gentlemen. | 时间到了 先生们 |
[03:21] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[03:22] | What happened there? | 怎么了 |
[03:25] | Oh. Garish, I know. | 超炫的 我知道 |
[03:27] | You see, uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. | 你斐叔派了他最恶毒的手下来对付我 |
[03:30] | I’m flattered, actually. | 我很受宠若惊 |
[03:32] | And down a lung at the moment, | 我其中一个肺也挂了 |
[03:33] | but that’s all right. | 不过没啥关系 |
[03:34] | Oh, here’s for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[03:37] | – What am I supposed to do with this? – Run with it. | -我拿这玩意干嘛 -带着跑 |
[03:46] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[03:48] | I said, run! | 我说了 跑 |
[03:54] | Cut! | 停 |
[03:58] | Real good solid fall. Way to go. | 落地相当不错 干得好 |
[04:00] | Jared, jensen! Outstanding! | 杰瑞德 詹森 太棒了 |
[04:02] | That was just great. | 真是太好了 |
[04:04] | “Supernatural,” Scene one echo, take one. | 凶鬼恶灵 第1场重复 第1次拍摄 |
[04:07] | Tail slate. Marker! | 打板 标记 |
[04:23] | So…No angels? | 没有天使 |
[04:26] | No angels, I think. | 大概 没天使 |
[04:31] | But that was great! | 但那很棒啊 |
[04:33] | It’s not a problem with the stunt. | 不是特技的问题 |
[04:35] | It’s a problem with the…signal. | 是 信号的问题 |
[04:38] | Should we be killing anybody? | 我们是不是要杀掉什么人 |
[04:39] | Interference. | 有干扰 |
[04:41] | – I don’t think so. – Well, how much did we get? | -我想不用 -我们能用多少 |
[04:43] | – Running? – About half. | -跑吗 -大概一半 |
[04:44] | – Where? – Gets us right up to where they — | -往哪跑 -我们倒退到 |
[04:47] | just before they hit the window. | 倒退到他们撞上窗户之前 |
[04:50] | You know, the part where they hit the window | 他们撞上窗户的部分 |
[04:52] | was the good part. | 可是段好戏 |
[04:53] | Well, we can clean up, reset the window, | 我们可以清理下 重置窗户 |
[04:55] | takes about 95 minutes, basically. | 基本上 需要95分钟 |
[04:57] | So, we’d have to blow off the scene | 所以我们需要洗掉 |
[04:59] | where they sit on the impala and talk about their feelings. | 他们坐在黑斑羚上谈心的那场戏 |
[05:02] | Ha. Right. | 那好 |
[05:04] | You answer the hate mail. | 那你来回吐槽信 |
[05:05] | Or we could have them fly at the window, | 或者我们可以让他们飞向窗户 |
[05:08] | then freeze frame. | 然后暂停 |
[05:10] | Then cut to black, act out. | 切黑屏 继续演 |
[05:12] | Freeze frame. | 暂停 |
[05:15] | Um…Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:18] | Freeze frame. | 暂停 |
[05:22] | Serviceable. | 可以试试 |
[05:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[05:35] | Moving on. | 下一场 |
[05:35] | Moving on! | 下一场 |
[05:38] | That’s a wrap on Jared and Jensen! | 杰瑞德和詹森收工 |
[05:40] | W-who the hell are — | 谁是 |
[05:41] | Jared! Three minutes, okay? Great. | 杰瑞德 三分钟 好吗 |
[05:46] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[05:48] | Jensen, there you are! | 詹森 你在这 |
[05:49] | Let’s just get you in the chair. | 坐到椅子上 |
[05:51] | “Chair”? | 椅子 |
[05:53] | Okay, hon, | 好的 亲 |
[05:54] | We’re just gonna get this makeup off your face. | 咱们来把妆卸掉 |
[05:59] | I’m not wearing any ma– | 我没化什么… |
[06:03] | Oh, crap! | 哦 天 |
[06:06] | I’m a painted whore! | 我是个花哨的娘炮 |
[06:07] | Trish Evian here | 我是崔西·伊云 |
[06:08] | with Jared Padalecki from tv’s “Supernatural.” | 这位是凶鬼恶灵中的杰瑞德·帕德里克 |
[06:19] | What? | 什么 |
[06:20] | You beat the devil, lost your soul, | 你打败了路西法 丢了灵魂 |
[06:22] | and got it back again. | 然后又找了回来 |
[06:23] | So tell us, what’s next for Sam Winchester? | 那么 接下来萨姆·温彻斯特会怎样 |
[06:29] | Look, I-I-I really don’t — | 我真的不… |
[06:30] | Oh, and if you could include the question in your answer? | 回答的时候重复一下问题 |
[06:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:42] | Dude, they put freakin’ makeup on us! | 老弟 他们给咱们化妆 |
[06:45] | Those bastards! | 那群混蛋 |
[06:46] | – Look, I think I know what this is. – Okay. What? | -我想我知道怎么回事了 -怎么了 |
[06:48] | – It’s a tv show. – You think? | -是部电视剧 -还用你说 |
[06:49] | Yeah. I mean, here — wherever “Here” is, | 我是说 这里 不管这里是哪 |
[06:52] | This — this twilight zone Balthazar zapped us into. | 巴尔萨泽把我们塞进的这个灵异界 |
[06:55] | For whatever reason, our life is a tv show. | 不知怎的 我们的生活是部电视剧 |
[06:58] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[07:00] | No, seriously. Why? Why would anybody want to watch our lives? | 说真的 怎么会有人喜欢看咱们的生活 |
[07:03] | Well, I mean, according to that interviewer, | 根据刚采访我的那个人说 |
[07:03] | not very many people do. | 收视率挺低的 |
[07:06] | Look, I’m not saying it makes sense. | 我没说这事很合理 |
[07:07] | I’m just saying, we — we landed in some dimension | 我只是说 我们掉到了某个次元 |
[07:09] | where you’re Jensen Aackles, | 在这里你是詹森·阿克斯 |
[07:11] | And I’m something called a “Jared Padalecki.” | 我是什么杰瑞德·帕德里克 |
[07:14] | So what, now you’re Polish? | 那你成波兰人了是么 |
[07:16] | Is any of this making any sense to you? | 整件事都是扯淡 |
[07:26] | Least my baby made it. | 至少我的宝贝也来了 |
[07:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:31] | Hey! What — | 喂 搞什么 |
[07:40] | I feel sick. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[07:45] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[07:47] | I feel like this whole place is bad-touching me. | 这个地方简直让我毛骨悚然 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I know. Me too. | 明白 我也是 |
[07:51] | So, what do you think? Cass? | 你觉得该怎么做 找小卡吗 |
[07:53] | He’s our best shot, if he’s still alive. | 找他最靠谱 如果他还活着的话 |
[07:59] | Dear Castiel, | 亲爱的卡西迪奥 |
[08:00] | who are… maybe running his ass away from heaven, | 也许你正忙着逃出天堂呢 |
[08:04] | we pray that you have your ears on. | 我们希望你能听到我们的祈祷 |
[08:07] | So… | 那么 |
[08:09] | Breaker breaker… | 呼叫 呼叫 |
[08:15] | Cass? Cass! Hey, Cass! | 小卡 是小卡 嘿 小卡 |
[08:18] | Oh, thank god. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[08:19] | What is all this, huh? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:20] | W-w-what did Balthazar do to us? | 巴尔萨泽对我们做了什么 |
[08:26] | To keep you out of Virgil’s reach, | 为了让你俩不被维吉尔抓到 |
[08:28] | he’s cast you into an alternate reality, | 他把你们送到了另一个现实里 |
[08:30] | a universe similar to ours in most respects | 一个和我们世界极其类似 |
[08:32] | yet dramatically different in others. | 但某些方面又完全迥异的世界 |
[08:36] | Like — like Bizarro earth, right? | 就像 就像比扎罗星球那种 对吗 |
[08:38] | Except instead of having Bizarro superman, | 只不过这儿没有比扎罗超人 |
[08:40] | we get this clown factory. | 有的却是一群蠢蛋 |
[08:45] | Yeah, well… | 是的 嗯 |
[08:47] | anyway, no time to explain. | 反正 现在没时间解释了 |
[08:49] | – Do you have the key? – Yeah. | -你是不是有钥匙 -是的 |
[08:51] | So, uh, what does this thing do, anyway? | 不过这玩意儿是干嘛的 |
[08:54] | It opens a room. | 是一个房间的钥匙 |
[08:55] | What’s in the room? | 房间里都有些啥 |
[08:56] | Every weapon Balthazar stole from heaven. | 巴尔萨泽从天堂偷出来的所有武器 |
[09:00] | He gave it to us? | 他就这么拱手给我们了 |
[09:01] | To keep it safe until I could reach you. | 为了保证钥匙安全 在我找到你们之前 |
[09:03] | With those weapons, I have a chance to rally my forces. | 有了那些武器 我就有机会恢复力量 |
[09:06] | Oh. Okay, good. Yeah. | 明白 真好 |
[09:09] | So, now, uh, what’s the deal with all this tv crap? | 那这个电视剧啥的又是咋回事 |
[09:12] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Amen, Padaleski. | 问的好 帕德蕾丝克 |
[09:14] | – Uh”Lecki. – “What? | -是”里克” -啥 |
[09:15] | Lecki. Pretty sure. | 我很确定是帕德里克 |
[09:17] | Man. | 拜托 |
[09:18] | – Did they put out new pages? – New what? | -难道又有新台词啊 -新的啥 |
[09:20] | I mean, is this some kind of cosmic joke? | 这是在开什么国际玩笑吗 |
[09:22] | Yeah, ’cause if it is, it’s stupid, | 如果真是的话 那就太冷了 |
[09:23] | – and we don’t get it. – Yeah. | -我们也没找到笑点 -没错 |
[09:25] | Are you guys okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[09:28] | Give me that. | 给我拿来 |
[09:29] | What is — | 这是 |
[09:31] | These are words in a script. | 刚才那些全都是台词 |
[09:32] | – This isn’t Cass. – Dude, look at him. | -他根本不是小卡 -老哥 瞧瞧他 |
[09:35] | You guys want to run lines, or…? | 你俩是想对台词 还是 |
[09:36] | His name’s Misha. | 这小子叫米沙 |
[09:38] | Misha? | 米沙 |
[09:41] | Just…great. | 真是 太好了 |
[09:43] | Misha? Jensen? | 米沙 詹森 |
[09:45] | What’s up with the names around here? | 这都是些啥鬼名字啊 |
[09:47] | You guys! | 你们俩小子 |
[09:48] | You really punked me! | 还真是唬住我了 |
[09:53] | I’m totally gonna tweet this one. | 我绝对要把这发到推特上 |
[09:59] | “Hola, Mishamigos. | 你们好啊 米饭们 |
[10:03] | “J-squared…got me good.” | J2骗得我好惨 |
[10:06] | I just want to dig my finger in my brain and scratch | 我真想把手伸进脑子里狂抓 |
[10:08] | until we’re back in Kansas. | 直到我们回到堪萨斯州 |
[10:10] | “Really… starting to feel… like one of the guys.” | “真的开始觉得和其他人一样了” |
[10:19] | “J. Ackles.” | J·阿克斯 |
[10:22] | – That’s fake me! – Yeah. | -那是假的我 -没错 |
[10:25] | This must be fake mine. | 这肯定是我的假房车 |
[10:32] | Dude, I have a helicopter! | 老弟 我有一架直升机 |
[10:36] | All right, who puts a 300-gallon aquarium in their trailer? | 好吧 谁会放这么大的鱼缸在自己拖车里 |
[10:40] | Apparently, Jensen Ackles. | 显然就是詹森·阿克斯了 |
[10:43] | All right, here we go. Let’s see who this guy is. | 好吧 我们来瞧瞧这家伙究竟是谁 |
[10:47] | Well, he’s not a hunter, | 看来他不是猎魔人 |
[10:47] | but he plays one on tv. | 不过他扮演的角色是猎魔人 |
[10:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:56] | Look at these male-modelin’ sons of bitches. | 瞧瞧这俩贱人 还一副模特范儿 |
[10:59] | Nice “Blue Steel,” Sam. | 这小表情做的 萨姆 |
[11:01] | Hey. Apparently, it’s our job. | 很显然 那是我们的工作 |
[11:04] | All right, uh, here goes. | 好了 听听这个 |
[11:06] | Um…It says you’re from Texas. | 网上说你来自德克萨斯州 |
[11:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[11:10] | And, uh… | 还有就是 |
[11:14] | Says you were on a soap opera. | 还说你演过一出肥皂剧 |
[11:18] | What? | 啥 |
[11:18] | If I didn’t have cancer, | 如果我没有得癌症 |
[11:20] | and I wasn’t married, and I had plenty of money… | 如果我没有结婚 而且我还很有钱的话 |
[11:24] | Would you — would you want to run away with me? | 你愿意跟我私奔吗 |
[11:27] | Money? | 钱 |
[11:28] | What, you think I really care about money, Nicole? | 你觉得我真在乎钱吗 妮可 |
[11:30] | I care that you’re healthy. | 我在乎的是你的健康 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m no quitter, Eric. | 我不是那种半途而废的人 艾瑞克 |
[11:34] | I-I — | 我 我 |
[11:35] | Don’t like this universe, Sammy. | 我十分讨厌这里 小萨姆 |
[11:37] | We need to get out of this universe. | 我们必须离开这个世界 |
[11:38] | Yeah. No argument here. | 没错 双手赞成 |
[11:40] | But I don’t think our — our prayers are reaching Cass. | 不过我觉得小卡没有收到我们的呼叫 |
[11:42] | Or the real Cass. | 确切地说是真正的小卡 |
[11:44] | Well, I agree. | 没错 我同意 |
[11:45] | I think we are definitely out of, uh, soul-phone range. | 我们绝对已经不在灵魂呼叫服务区了 |
[11:47] | But… | 不过 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么 |
[11:51] | If we can reverse Balthazar’s spell… | 如果我们能颠倒巴尔萨泽的咒语 |
[11:53] | I watched every move. | 我留意了每一个步骤 |
[11:56] | We just, uh, get the ingredients, right, | 我们只需要找齐所有材料 |
[11:59] | get back to that same window, and… | 再回到同一扇窗户前 然后 |
[12:06] | …There’s no place like home. | 哪儿都不如自己的家好 |
[12:09] | Backbone of a lesser Saint. | 圣徒的脊椎 |
[12:11] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[12:15] | It’s rubber. | 是橡胶制品 |
[12:16] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[12:24] | Hey, look. It’s fake. | 瞧这个 是假的 |
[12:26] | It’s all fake! | 全都是假的 |
[12:30] | Well, at least they’re talking to each other. | 至少他俩开始说话了 |
[12:33] | What are we supposed to do with this crap? | 这些垃圾对我们有屁用 |
[12:36] | ‘course everything is fake. | 这里的一切当然都是假的 |
[12:37] | We’re on a film set. | 我们可是在片场啊 |
[12:39] | We got to get back to the real world. | 我们得回到真实世界去 |
[12:40] | Yeah, now you’re talking. | 没错 你说到点上了 |
[12:49] | All right, we go round up the genuine articles, | 我们去找点儿真家伙 |
[12:51] | bring ’em here for the spell. | 再带回来继续那个咒语 |
[12:54] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[12:57] | What is wrong with this thing? | 这家伙出什么毛病了 |
[12:58] | – Mr. Ackles! Mr. Ackles, please! – Uh, Dean? | -阿克斯先生 阿克斯先生 拜托 -迪恩 |
[13:00] | God, Mr. Ackles, please stop! | 上帝啊 阿克斯先生 求您停停 |
[13:01] | – Dean, it’s not the Impala. – Please stop! | -迪恩 它不是你的爱车 -请停停 |
[13:03] | Stop. | 停停 |
[13:04] | – You think? – Please! | -还用说么 -求您了 |
[13:06] | It’s a frigging prop! | 这是个该死的道具 |
[13:07] | Just like everything else. | 和那些假东西一样 |
[13:11] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:12] | Thank you. Thank you so much for… | 谢谢 真是太感谢你们了 |
[13:15] | How the hell are we supposed to get out of here? | 我们到底该怎么离开这该死的地方 |
[13:20] | You know whereabouts you want me to drop you off? | 你们俩想让我带你们去哪儿 |
[13:22] | Jensen? | 詹森 |
[13:26] | Me? Yes. | 叫我 对 |
[13:29] | I — I’ll just tag along with, uh… | 我只是跟着… |
[13:32] | – Jared. – Jared. …Jared here. | -杰瑞德 -杰瑞德 |
[13:34] | Huh. Since when are you guys talking? | 你俩什么时候开始说话的 |
[13:35] | Yeah, uh, y-you know what, Clint, uh… | 是啊 你也知道的 克林特 |
[13:38] | Uh, uh, Clif. | 是克利夫 |
[13:40] | Y-yeah. Yeah, of course. | 啊 对对 当然啊 |
[13:41] | Clif. Obviously. | 克利夫 我知道 |
[13:44] | Um, so, uh, I think we’re gonna go back to my place a-and do some… | 我们要回我家 然后做点… |
[13:49] | Work. | 工作 |
[13:50] | Work on our acting. | 演戏的事儿 |
[13:51] | – Yeah. – For our characters. | -没错 -为了我们的角色 |
[13:53] | – For the show. – Yeah. | -为这个剧 -对对 |
[13:54] | All right. | 了解 |
[13:56] | Where the hell are we, anyway? | 话说回来 我们这是在哪儿呢 |
[13:58] | 欢迎来到 温哥华 | |
[14:04] | Dude, we’re not even in America. | 老弟 我们都没在美国 |
[14:17] | Nice modest digs, Jay-z. | 真是低调的华丽啊 Jay-z |
[14:23] | I must be the star of this thing. | 我肯定算得上是个中翘楚 |
[14:25] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[14:29] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[14:32] | What am I, Dracula? | 我是个啥 德古拉吗 |
[14:40] | George Hamilton Dracula. | 乔治·汉密尔顿版德古拉 |
[14:45] | Now we’re talking. | 这才对嘛 |
[14:58] | Dude, you have a camel in your backyard. | 老弟 你后院里有头骆驼 |
[15:00] | It’s an Alpaca, dumbass. | 那是羊驼 蠢货 |
[15:06] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[15:16] | “Ruby.” Right. | 露比 没错 |
[15:18] | That one never gets old. | 还来这一套 |
[15:20] | How was work today, hon? | 今天的工作如何啊 亲爱的 |
[15:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:37] | You and Ruby? | 你跟露比 |
[15:40] | Do you honestly think that’s funny, Jensen? | 你觉着这有意思吗 詹森 |
[15:44] | Right. | 对了 |
[15:45] | Right. ’cause you’re not Ruby. | 对了 你其实不是露比 |
[15:48] | You… | 你 |
[15:49] | I mean, how could you be? | 你怎么可能是她呢 |
[15:51] | You… | 你 |
[15:54] | Of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby. | 你当然就是 饰演露比的美女演员啦 |
[15:58] | And you are, uh, in… | 你出现在 |
[16:02] | Jared’s house, | 杰瑞德家里 |
[16:04] | Uh, because you two are | 是因为你们两个 |
[16:11] | married! | 结婚了 |
[16:12] | You married fake Ruby? | 你娶了假露比 |
[16:17] | What are you doing? | 你们俩这是做什么呢 |
[16:19] | Work. | 工作 |
[16:20] | Work. | 工作 |
[16:22] | Yeah, just, uh, thought I’d pop in, say “Hey.” | 我就是想顺道过来 问个好 |
[16:26] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[16:27] | Uh, and — and — and maybe run some lines. It’s… | 还有 对对台词 |
[16:30] | You’ve never even been to our house. | 你从来就没来过我们家 |
[16:35] | Well, now that I know there’s an alpaca out back, | 今天看见你家后院有只羊驼 |
[16:36] | I’m definitely coming back. | 我下次一定还来 |
[16:38] | Well, alpacas are the greenest animal. | 羊驼是最环保的动物 |
[16:42] | Right. Right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[16:44] | That is so important. | 环保非常重要 |
[16:48] | Well, there’s that thing I have to get to. | 我得去办事了 |
[16:51] | Oh, yeah. Of course, yeah. The thing. | 啊对了 你有事 |
[16:54] | The International Otter Adoption Charity Dinner? | 国际海獭领养慈善晚宴 |
[17:01] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Well, I’m glad you two are talking, anyway. | 你们终于和好了 我很高兴 |
[17:14] | Well, looks like you did all right. | 看来你过得挺滋润啊 |
[17:21] | I should figure out her name. | 我该去查查她叫什么名字 |
[17:24] | “Wrist bone of saint and holy reliquary. | “圣徒腕骨与圣物箱” |
[17:27] | Museum-quality, from diocese in Oaxaca.” | “博物馆品质 出自瓦哈卡教区” |
[17:30] | – Looks legit. – All right. | -看起来是真品 -成 |
[17:32] | Auction house is in Mexico City. | 拍卖所在墨西哥城 |
[17:33] | We could be there day after tomorrow. | 我们后天能到 |
[17:35] | We, uh, case it, yank it, be back here by the end of the week. | 装好之后拿东西走人 周末能回来 |
[17:39] | Or we could just buy it. | 或者直接买下来 |
[17:40] | What?! Dude, that thing’s over a hundred thou– | 什么 老弟 那东西十多万 |
[17:44] | Hello, Jared Padalecki. | 你好 杰瑞德·帕德里克 |
[17:47] | Cubrir a su amigo en la aduana. | 是在海关见你朋友吗 |
[17:50] | No. | 不是 |
[17:52] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Triple rush. No problemo. | 加急快递 莫有问题 |
[17:56] | Because money is no ob… | 因为钱不是… |
[18:00] | This baby’s maxed. | 这张刷爆了 |
[18:03] | They said it should be at the airport first thing in the morning. | 他们说货明天一早就送到机场 |
[18:06] | Money, man. | 钱哪 |
[18:08] | There is nothing like it. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[18:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:15] | Couch. | 沙发 |
[18:16] | TV star. | 电视明星 |
[18:18] | Beauty rest. | 睡美容觉啦 |
[18:34] | Hi, uh, Gen– Genevieve. | 珍 珍妮芙 |
[18:39] | – Gen? – Gen. | -阿珍 -阿珍 |
[18:40] | Gen. Of course. Yeah. | 阿珍 当然 |
[18:42] | Um, so, h– | 那个 |
[18:44] | How was the… | 那个什么海赖 |
[18:46] | otter thing? | 的事怎么样 |
[18:48] | It was good. | 很好 |
[18:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:50] | Everybody missed you there. | 大家都很想你 |
[18:53] | I bet. | 那是 |
[18:54] | So — so listen, I-I got to ask you a question. | 我要问你件事 |
[18:57] | Do you remember, uh, uh, | 你还记不记得 |
[18:59] | Year before last, all those disasters? | 前年 那些自然灾害 |
[19:02] | – Disasters? – Yeah. | -自然灾害 -对 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah, the whole earthquake spike. | 地震频发 |
[19:07] | You know, the — the 9.2 in Rome? | 罗马9.2级地震 |
[19:10] | I mean, the — the 8.5 outside Boston? | 波士顿郊区8.5级 |
[19:12] | The whole east/west tsunami chain? | 东西岸海啸连锁反应 |
[19:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:17] | I remember all of those | 我全都记得 |
[19:20] | from last season on your show. | 那是上一季剧情 |
[19:24] | No, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 不是 是 对对 |
[19:26] | I-I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:27] | That — that’s what I mean. That’s what I was… | 我说的就是这个 就是 |
[19:31] | You have been Sam Winchester way too long. | 你是萨姆·温彻斯特演太久了 |
[19:50] | Sorry to pry, but, uh, | 抱歉打听一句 |
[19:52] | why are we picking up packages at 8:00 a.m. | 不过我们为什么要早上8点跑到这 |
[19:54] | that haven’t cleared customs yet? | 取一包还没办理报关手续的东西 |
[19:56] | Just saving time. | 为了省时间 |
[20:00] | All right, here we go. | 好了 可算到手了 |
[20:02] | We’re not doing anything illegal, are we? | 我们做的事违法吗 |
[20:05] | – Would it make you feel better if we said no? – No. | -我们否认你会感觉好点不 -不会 |
[20:17] | Whoa. What? | 怎么回事 |
[20:18] | We finish today in 12 hours if it kills us all. | 今天就是累死也要12小时内拍完 |
[20:21] | Get “A” And “B” Cam for scene 12. | 让A机 B机就位 拍第12场 |
[20:23] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[20:25] | Here for the first run-through, before anyone else? | 这么早就来排练了啊 |
[20:29] | Dedication. | 敬业 |
[20:31] | Uh, can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:33] | Um, we’re gonna need the, uh, set cleared | 我们需要清场 |
[20:37] | For — safe side, an hour or so. | 保险起见 1小时左右 |
[20:40] | You need it cleared. | 你要清场 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Me and, um… | 对 我和 |
[20:44] | Jared we’re gonna do some actor stuff. | 杰瑞德有些演员的事要做 |
[20:50] | Jensen, | 詹森 |
[20:50] | we’re thrilled to see you collaborating so creatively. | 我们为你俩新颖的合作感到很欣慰 |
[20:54] | and your enthusiasm is refreshing. | 热情之高令人为之一振 |
[20:56] | Dean Cain was like that on “Lois,” | 迪恩·凯恩演《超人》的时候就是这样 |
[20:59] | And that man’s a real actor. | 他是位真正的演员 |
[21:02] | And we will clear this set | 我们会清场的 |
[21:04] | exactly when we shoot the 2 3/8 pages | 那得等拍好我们 |
[21:07] | we are scheduled to shoot on this set. | 计划在这里拍的镜头之后 |
[21:10] | So you do your “actor stuff” | 你做好”演员的事” |
[21:12] | and we’ll do our “camera stuff” and, uh… | 我们做好”摄像的事” |
[21:20] | Ooh, “priority.” What’s in it? | “急件” 里面装的什么 |
[21:24] | I bought parts of a dead person. | 我买了一个死人的尸骨 |
[21:27] | Oh, cool. | 酷啊 |
[21:29] | Uh, so, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[21:34] | Looks like we’re gonna have to do a little acting. | 貌似我们得演戏去了 |
[21:36] | What? | 什么 |
[21:38] | “Supernatural” Scene 36, take 1. | 《凶鬼恶灵》 第36场 第1次拍摄 |
[21:41] | Marker! | 标记 |
[21:45] | Action! | 开拍 |
[21:47] | Balthazar is no hero. | 巴尔萨泽才不是什么英雄 |
[21:49] | But he knows Raphael will never take him back. | 他知道拉斐尔绝不会让他回去 |
[22:04] | Cut! | 停 |
[22:07] | “Supernatural” Scene 36, take 8. | 《凶鬼恶灵》 第36场 第8次拍摄 |
[22:11] | Marker! | 标记 |
[22:14] | Action! | 开拍 |
[22:16] | Balthazar is no hero. | 巴尔萨泽才不是什么英雄 |
[22:18] | But he knows Raphael will never take him back. | 他知道拉斐尔绝不会让他回去 |
[22:34] | Dean, grimly. | 迪恩冷冷地说 |
[22:36] | And yet, somehow you got no problem with it. | 可是你却对此毫不介意 |
[22:39] | Cut! | 停 |
[22:46] | Action. | 开拍 |
[22:52] | That’s because… | 那是因为 |
[22:55] | That’s because we have no other choice. | 那是因为我们别无选择 |
[22:59] | Don’t look at the camera. | 别看镜头 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | Look anywhere but the camera. | 看哪儿都行 别看镜头 |
[23:09] | That’s because we have no other choice! | 那是因为我们别无选择 |
[23:11] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:13] | For the love of… | 我的老天哪 |
[23:15] | Action. | 开拍 |
[23:21] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:24] | If there’s a key, | 既然有钥匙 |
[23:26] | then there must also be a lock. | 那一定有把锁 |
[23:29] | Cut. | 停 |
[23:31] | Action. | 开拍 |
[23:34] | If there’s a key… | 既然有钥匙 |
[23:37] | then there has to be a lock. | 就一定有把锁 |
[23:39] | And when we find the lock, | 我们找到那把锁 |
[23:40] | we can get the weapons, | 就可以得到武器 |
[23:42] | and then we can have the weapons. | 我们就可以得到那些武器 |
[23:44] | And the lock. We’ll still have the lock, I imagine, | 还有锁 锁还在我们手里是吧 |
[23:46] | because we’ve opened it, and, of course, the initial key. | 因为是我们开的锁 还有之前那把钥匙 |
[23:48] | We need to get all three of that crap. | 我们得把这三样鬼玩意儿都找到 |
[23:50] | What? | 什么 |
[23:51] | That’s how he talks. Oh. | 他说话就是这个调 |
[23:54] | Do we really need all these lines? | 我说这台词真的有必要吗 |
[23:56] | I mean, I-I-I-I think we’ve covered it. | 我们不都演明白了嘛 |
[23:58] | – Right? – Cut! | -是不是 -停 |
[24:00] | What is happening? | 这是什么状况 |
[24:02] | What’s happening?! | 什么状况 |
[24:04] | What’s happening?! | 神马状况啊 |
[24:05] | An atrocity is happening. | 惨不忍睹的状况 |
[24:08] | Seems like they should stop. | 看来他们不能演下去了 |
[24:09] | They can’t stop. | 他们不能停 |
[24:10] | Nobody stops. | 都不准停 |
[24:13] | Did we get anything we can use? | 拍下的镜头有能用吗 |
[24:15] | Well, uh, technically, we have them saying everything | 严格地说 我们拍下的都是 |
[24:19] | in bits and pieces. | 他们说的七零八碎的台词 |
[24:21] | Could be sort of experimental? | 这算是某种尝试吗 |
[24:24] | Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[24:28] | Who wrote this? | 谁写的 |
[24:29] | Nobody says “Penultimate!” | 谁会说”倒数第二”啊 |
[24:32] | Gun, mouth. | 来把枪 放我嘴里 |
[24:34] | Now. | 就现在 |
[24:37] | Moving on! | 下一场 |
[24:38] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:42] | “I-m-h-o, | “依我拙见” |
[24:44] | ‘J’ and ‘J’ had a late one last night.” | “J2昨晚肯定熬夜了” |
[24:49] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[24:51] | We earned this. | 我们赚了这个 |
[24:53] | “R-o-t-f-l-m-a-o.” | “咩哈哈笑使我了” |
[24:57] | Spell it out for me, please. | 麻烦你给我讲清楚 |
[24:58] | What is our terror-alert level here? | 现在是什么级别的警戒 |
[25:00] | I don’t know, Sera. Orange, maybe? | 我不知道 瑟拉 橙色级别的吧 |
[25:03] | They started talking to each other. | 他们开始互相交谈了 |
[25:04] | What?! But that’s a good thing. | 什么 不过那是件好事啊 |
[25:06] | Right. I thought so. | 对 我同意 |
[25:07] | But now Jensen’s living at Jared’s house. | 但是现在詹森住在杰瑞德的家里 |
[25:10] | – That’s it? – Plus, Clif says they’re smuggling | -就这样 -还有 克利夫说他们从墨西哥 |
[25:11] | – illegal stuff in from Mexico. – That’s it, toto. | -走私非法物品 -就这样 娘炮 |
[25:13] | Misha’s celebrity tweet | 米沙在推特上说 |
[25:14] | says it’s a black-market organ thing. | 是黑市倒卖器官什么的 |
[25:16] | I’m betting drugs. | 我打赌是毒品 |
[25:18] | Anyway, as far as I can see, | 反正就我看来 |
[25:19] | I think they’ve lost any shred of talent they ever had. | 他们已经失去了所有天分 |
[25:26] | Drugs. | 肯定是毒品 |
[25:31] | Maybe we did it wrong. | 可能我们搞错了 |
[25:33] | No. | 没有 |
[25:34] | No, that — that spell was perfect. | 那个咒语非常正确 |
[25:36] | It should have worked. | 应该有效的 |
[25:39] | What if it can’t? | 如果不能起作用呢 |
[25:41] | Look, I was up all night, looking online. | 我一宿没睡 在网上查资料 |
[25:44] | There’s no sign | 这里没有发生过 |
[25:45] | that anything like the apocalypse happened here. | 天启一类的事件 |
[25:48] | Ever. | 从未有过 |
[25:49] | And as far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[25:50] | monsters, ghosts, demons — | 怪物 鬼魂 恶魔 |
[25:53] | they’re all pretend. | 都是假的 |
[25:55] | – So nobody’s hunting them? – No hunters. | -那就是没人猎魔咯 -没有猎魔人 |
[25:58] | Look, maybe that’s why our spell didn’t work, Dean, you know? | 所以我们的咒语才没有效果 迪恩 |
[26:00] | M-maybe here, there’s no supernatural, | 可能这里根本没有超自然力量 |
[26:03] | no magic. | 没有巫术 |
[26:05] | No demons, no hell, | 没有恶魔 没有地狱 |
[26:08] | no heaven, no — no God? | 没有天堂 没有上帝 |
[26:10] | Something like. | 差不多 |
[26:12] | Even better — | 更好的是 |
[26:14] | no angels. | 没有天使 |
[26:43] | Okay, maybe we can’t get out of, uh, you know, | 好吧 可能我们现在无法离开… |
[26:44] | earth number two right now, | 这个”翻版地球”了 |
[26:45] | but the least we can do | 但是我们起码 |
[26:46] | is get the hell out of the Canadian part of it. | 能离开加拿大这个鬼地方吧 |
[26:49] | I hear one more conversation about hockey, I’m gonna puke. | 再听到冰球 我就要吐了 |
[26:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:53] | This way, this way, this way. | 这边 这边 这边 |
[26:54] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s this way. | 不 不 不 应该是这边 |
[26:57] | It’s this way! | 是这边 |
[26:57] | No, Dean, look, I really — I really think that we should — | 不 迪恩 我真的认为 我们应该 |
[27:00] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:00] | You think you can run? | 你认为你跑得掉吗 |
[27:03] | No! | 不 |
[27:09] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉老兄 |
[27:11] | Mojo-free zone. | 法力无效 |
[27:15] | No magic in the house. | 这里用不了法术 |
[27:16] | Which makes you nothing but a dick. | 所以你就是个普通的混蛋而已 |
[27:22] | You know, I oversee all the stunts, | 我负责监督所有特技表演 |
[27:25] | coordinate all the fights. | 还指导打斗戏份 |
[27:27] | That’s exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[27:29] | Is that one of yours, then? | 那也是你指导的吗 |
[27:34] | Guys! | 大家过来 |
[27:39] | Not good! Not good! | 不好 不好 |
[27:42] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:44] | Stop! You don’t understand! | 住手 你们没搞明白 |
[27:45] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:46] | You’re dead, Virgil! Virgil! | 你死定了 维吉尔 维吉尔 |
[27:52] | I’m gonna break your friggin’ neck! Hey! | 我要把你的脖子扭断 |
[27:54] | I’m trying to understand, Bob. | 鲍比 我只是想弄明白 |
[27:57] | Well, uh, Sera, we don’t really understand it ourselves, | 瑟拉 我们自己也搞不懂 |
[28:00] | but, uh, it appears that Jared and Jensen | 但是 看上去好像杰瑞德和詹森 |
[28:04] | were seen beating an extra to death. | 想把一个临时演员给揍死啊 |
[28:08] | This is Jim here, Sera, and it wasn’t all the way to death. | 我是吉姆 瑟拉 不是揍死 |
[28:10] | Only partway, so that’s a plus. | 那人只是受了伤 顺便说下 |
[28:12] | He could definitely still run. | 那人还能跑路呢 |
[28:13] | And we’ll certainly follow up on that, | 我们会跟进这件事的 |
[28:15] | but I think the real issue here, Sera, | 但是我觉得真正的问题是 |
[28:17] | is that the boys appear to be | 这俩孩子好像长期 |
[28:20] | on some kind of extended psychedelic acid trip. | 都迷迷糊糊的 跟嗑药了一样 |
[28:23] | Well, uh, o-okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[28:25] | Maybe it’d help if I — I’ll fly up and talk to them. | 我飞过去和他们谈谈 可能会有帮助 |
[28:27] | You know, I’m not sure Jared and Jensen… | 我不太确定杰瑞德和詹森 |
[28:31] | know who she is, strictly speaking. | 知道她是谁 严格来说 |
[28:33] | She’s, you know, new. No offense. | 她还是一个新人 无意冒犯 |
[28:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I think what we might need at this stage | 我觉着吧 眼下最需要的 |
[28:41] | is for Kripke to come up himself. | 就是能让克里普克亲自来一趟 |
[28:44] | He created the show. | 这剧是他创造的 |
[28:46] | They’ll listen to him. | 他们会听他的话 |
[28:48] | How’s that make me look? | 你让我情何以堪啊 |
[28:49] | I’m supposed to be running this thing. | 这剧是我负责的 |
[28:51] | Besides, Eric is off in some cabin somewhere | 而且埃里克正宅在某地的小屋里 |
[28:53] | writing his next pilot. | 筹写他的新剧呢 |
[28:56] | – He sold “Octocobra”? – Yes! | -他卖了Octocobra -是的 |
[28:58] | Mother of god. | 额滴那个神啊 |
[29:00] | They’ll buy anything. | 他们什么都买 |
[29:02] | I don’t know. I mean, Virgil broke through. | 我搞不懂了 维吉尔跑出来了 |
[29:04] | Maybe he’s got a way to get back. | 可能他知道回去的办法 |
[29:05] | Or he has no juice here, | 或者他在这里用不了法力 |
[29:06] | and now he’s stuck, like us. | 现在他和我们一样被困住了 |
[29:08] | Yeah, either way, I want to finish kicking his ass. | 不管怎样 我还没揍完呢 |
[29:12] | Good night, Misha. | 晚安米沙 |
[29:14] | ‘night, little fella. | 晚安 小盆友 |
[29:32] | “Ever get that feeling… | “你们是否有过这种感觉” |
[29:37] | someone’s in the backseat?” | “觉得有人潜藏在你的后座” |
[29:42] | “T_T” Frowny face. | |
[29:45] | Drive. Oh. | 开车 |
[29:51] | There you are, guys! You got a minute? | 逮到你们了 有空吗 |
[29:54] | Actually, we’re — we’re looking for, | 其实 我们在找 |
[29:55] | Uh — for that extra you tried to kill? | 你们想杀死的那个临时演员 |
[29:58] | So, is it money? | 为钱吗 |
[30:00] | Is this the kind of act that goes away | 如果我们再给你们加点钱 |
[30:03] | if we can scare up some coverage on a raise? | 你们就能消停了是吗 |
[30:05] | More money? | 加薪 |
[30:07] | You already pay these two jokers enough as it is. Yeah. | 你付给这俩家伙的钱已经够多了 |
[30:09] | ’cause I’d like to think that over these years, | 因为我觉得吧 过了这么些年了 |
[30:12] | we’ve grown closer. | 我们日益亲密 |
[30:13] | That you don’t think of me as “Director bob” | 你们不当我是鲍比导演 |
[30:16] | or “Executive producer Bob Singer,” | 也不是监制人鲍比·辛格 |
[30:19] | but as “Uncle Bob.” | 而是鲍比叔叔 |
[30:21] | Wait, you’re kidding. | 等等 你开玩笑吧 |
[30:22] | So, the character in the show, Bobby Singer — | 这剧里的角色 鲍比·辛格 |
[30:25] | What kind of douchebag names a character after himself? | 哪个猪头会给角色取个和自己一样的名字 |
[30:28] | Oh, that’s not right. | 这不对 |
[30:29] | Okay, guys, let’s begin again. | 好吧 我们重新开始 |
[30:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[30:33] | You know, I don’t think Virgil would have shagged out of here | 我觉得维吉尔没拿到那把钥匙 |
[30:35] | without getting his mitts on that key. Yeah. | 是不会离开这里的 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I agree. | 没错 我同意 |
[30:39] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[30:41] | You can’t come to work on poppers | 你们不能嗑完药来工作啊 |
[30:43] | and smuggle kidneys in from Mexico | 还从墨西哥走私肾脏入国 |
[30:46] | and make up your own lines as you go! | 还随便乱改台词 |
[30:49] | You cannot make up your own lines! | 你们不能随便乱改台词 |
[30:52] | Good god, what about your careers? | 上帝啊 你们的演艺事业怎么办啊 |
[30:54] | You know what? Screw our careers, Bob. | 去他娘的演艺事业 鲍比 |
[30:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:57] | You heard my brother. | 你听到我弟弟的话了 |
[30:59] | That’s right, I said “brother.” | 对 我说的是”弟弟” |
[31:01] | ’cause you know what, Bob? | 鲍比 你知道么 |
[31:03] | We’re not actors. | 我们不是演员 |
[31:04] | We’re hunters. | 我们是猎魔人 |
[31:06] | We’re the Winchesters. | 我们是温家人 |
[31:08] | Always have been, and always will be. | 以前是 现在是 以后也是 |
[31:10] | And where we’re from, people don’t know who we are. | 我们的世界里 没人知道我们是谁 |
[31:13] | But you know what? | 但是跟你说 |
[31:15] | We mattered in that world. | 在那个世界 我们至关重要 |
[31:17] | In fact, we even saved a son of a bitch once or twice. | 事实上 我们还偶尔救救人命 |
[31:20] | And yeah, okay, here, maybe there’s some — some fans | 对 好吧 这里也许有一些粉丝 |
[31:23] | who give a crap about this nonsense. | 很在乎这些个垃圾 |
[31:25] | I wouldn’t call it nonsense. | 我可不会称之为垃圾 |
[31:27] | But, Bob Singer — | 但是 鲍比·辛格 |
[31:29] | If that even is your name — | 如果这是你的名字 |
[31:31] | tell me this — | 告诉我 |
[31:33] | what does it all mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[31:36] | Okay. This is good. | 好的 很好啊 |
[31:38] | I mean, we’ve all had our psychotic breaks, right? | 我是说 我们都有神经质的时候 |
[31:41] | I can work with this. | 我完全理解 |
[31:43] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:44] | Virgil — I think he has the key. | 维吉尔 他把钥匙拿走了 |
[31:48] | We quit. | 我们辞演 |
[31:57] | Okay, okay, okay. Easy, easy. | 好的 好的 别动气 别动气 |
[32:01] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[32:02] | please. | 别 |
[32:03] | Live in this grubby, shabby desert? | 生活在这种鸟不拉屎又脏又破的地方 |
[32:05] | Nothing greater than yourselves. | 这里跟你们一样 一无是处 |
[32:08] | Nothing but dirt when you die. | 死后不过是一小撮尘土 |
[32:10] | What? Aah! | 你说什么 |
[32:14] | No power, no magic. | 没有超能力 没有魔法 |
[32:17] | I’m so– I’m not following you at all. | 我根本 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[32:19] | There’s no magic in your universe! | 这里什么魔法都不存在 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[32:22] | Please! | 求你 |
[32:23] | – Nothing but a bag of strings and pulleys. – What?! | -只有一袋绳子和滑轮 -你说什么 |
[32:26] | You should thank me for what I’m about to do. | 你该感激接下来我对你做的事 |
[32:28] | Why? What are you about to do? | 为什么 你究竟要对我做什么 |
[32:31] | I need to make an important call. | 我要做一个很重要的召唤 |
[32:32] | I pray to god that it even goes through. | 我向上帝祈求能够成功 |
[32:42] | This is what I’ve been reduced to. | 我也沦落到如此了 |
[32:48] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[32:58] | Maybe if we get inside the police dispatch system. | 也许我们可以黑入警察的调度系统 |
[33:00] | Put out an A.P.B. On Virgil. | 给维吉尔弄一张全国通缉令 |
[33:03] | Might work, if he stays obvious. | 也许有用 如果他还这样招摇过市的话 |
[33:04] | It’s not like we have a lot of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[33:06] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天 我的天 |
[33:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:09] | Misha! He’s been stabbed to death! | 米沙 他被人刺死了 |
[33:13] | – Where? – Where? | -在哪里 -在哪里 |
[33:14] | Where?! | 你们有良心没啊 |
[33:16] | Caution do not enter. | 警告 禁止入内 |
[33:34] | Yeah, yeah, Raphael. Like the ninja turtle. | 没错 是拉斐尔 跟忍者神龟一名字 |
[33:37] | He was calling someone name of Raphael, up in heaven. | 他当时在召唤一个来自天堂的 名叫拉斐尔的人 |
[33:41] | Yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 没错 没错 就是那样 |
[33:43] | The — the scary man killed the attractive crying man, | 那个可怕的男人杀了这个大哭大叫的帅哥 |
[33:46] | and then he started to pray. | 然后他就开始祷告 |
[33:49] | And the strange part — | 最奇怪的是 |
[33:52] | after a while, | 过了不久 |
[33:53] | I s-swear I heard this voice, answering. | 我发誓听到有个声音回应他 |
[33:56] | What did it say? | 那它说了什么 |
[33:58] | Well, it didn’t make any sense. | 听上去就是一派胡言 |
[34:00] | Try us. | 说来听听 |
[34:04] | The voice said, | 那个声音说 |
[34:05] | “For Virgil to return tomorrow, | “明天维吉尔即将回去” |
[34:08] | “at the place where he crossed over, | “从来时的那个地方” |
[34:10] | “at the time of the crossing. | “和来时的那个时间” |
[34:12] | “And Raphael would reach through the window | “拉斐尔将会透过那个窗户” |
[34:14] | and take him and the key home.” | “并带他和那把钥匙回去” |
[34:19] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[34:21] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | Dean, if Virgil gets back with that key, | 迪恩 如果维吉尔带着那把钥匙回去 |
[34:30] | Cass is dead, and our world is toast. | 小卡就死定了 我们的世界也完蛋了 |
[34:34] | Well, then we stop him. | 那我们就阻止他 |
[34:36] | I mean, how bad can an angel with no wings be? | 一个没了翅膀的天使还能有多厉害呢 |
[34:46] | I’d like to see that pump-action tactical, | 我想看看那支半压动式步枪 |
[34:48] | 12-gauge. | 口径12毫米 |
[34:49] | You bet. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Nice choice. | 眼光不错 |
[34:58] | You really know your ordnance, mister. | 先生 你对军械真是了如指掌 |
[35:00] | I am the weapons keeper of heaven. | 我是天堂的武器管理者 |
[35:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:05] | It’s my job. | 说的我工作 |
[35:16] | You know that if we drop Virgil, get the key, | 如果我们阻止了维吉尔 拿到钥匙 |
[35:20] | then this might be it. | 那也许就得长住在这了 |
[35:21] | We might be stuck here. | 我们很可能就困死在这了 |
[35:24] | No, we’ll figure out a way back. | 不 我们会找到回去的方法 |
[35:28] | Yeah, you wouldn’t be that broken up if we didn’t, though. | 是啊 尽管回不去对你也没坏处 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:33] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[35:36] | Well, I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[35:38] | No hell below us, above us only sky. | 下面没有地狱 上面没有天堂 |
[35:42] | Dean, our friends are back there. | 迪恩 我们的朋友都不在这里 |
[35:47] | Yeah, but here, you got a pretty good life. | 是啊 可这里 你有个完美的生活 |
[35:50] | I mean, back home, the hits have been coming | 我是说 从你6个月大起 那个地方就 |
[35:51] | since you were 6 months old. | 一直没消停过 |
[35:55] | You got to admit, being a-a bazillionare, | 你得承认 当个有钱人 |
[35:57] | married to Ruby, the whole package. | 还跟露比结了婚 一切完美 |
[35:58] | It’s no contest. | 这无可厚非 |
[36:03] | No, you know, you were right. | 知道吗 你说对了 |
[36:06] | We just don’t mean the same thing here. | 这里的生活确实很不一样 |
[36:08] | I mean, we’re not even brothers here, man. | 我是说 我们在这里都不是兄弟关系了 |
[36:15] | All right, then. Let’s get our crazy show back home. | 好 那我们就开始疯狂的回家行动吧 |
[36:29] | Bob, dude. What the hell, right? | 鲍比 兄弟 究竟怎么了 |
[36:32] | – Eric. Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -埃里克 谢谢你能来 -别这么说 |
[36:34] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[36:35] | It means a lot that we can still, you know, call on you. | 这对我们来说意义很大 还可以请你帮忙 |
[36:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Misha, right? | 是的 没错 米沙 对吗 |
[36:38] | Oh, I know, I know. It’s just awful! | 我知道 我知道 这可真是个悲剧 |
[36:39] | It’s totally, totally awful. Yeah. | 这绝对 绝对是悲剧 |
[36:41] | It got us the front page of variety, though. Did you see that? | 可也让我们上了报纸头条 你看了吗 |
[36:44] | – Front page? Really? – Yeah, yeah. | -头条 真的吗 -没错 没错 |
[36:47] | But tragic. | 但还是个悲剧 |
[36:47] | Yeah, tragic. That’s what I was gonna say. | 是的 是悲剧 我也这么认为 |
[36:50] | How’s “Octocobra”? | 你的”Octocobra”如何了 |
[36:52] | Oh, I think I really had a breakthrough. | 我觉得我找到了突破口 |
[36:53] | I’ll tell you all about it over lunch, though. | 午饭的时候我会跟你好好谈谈 |
[36:55] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:59] | Okay, so I am just gonna bust in their trailer, | 好的 那我就先去他们的拖车里 |
[37:02] | guns blazing, and then take care of this whole mess and — | 好好教训他俩一顿 然后再处理那些乱七… |
[37:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:07] | That guy. I think that’s the extra! | 那个人 他就是那个临时演员 |
[37:09] | Oh, fantastic. | 太好了 |
[37:10] | We can nip this bud right out of the gate. | 我们可以先把他扼杀在摇篮里 |
[37:12] | Hey, extra! | 你好 临时演员 |
[37:14] | Over here! | 过来这边 |
[37:15] | Gun! He’s got a gun! | 枪 他手里有枪 |
[37:17] | Noooooo! | 不要啊 |
[37:52] | I don’t think we have gunfire on the call sheet today, hmm? | 今天应该没有枪战的戏 不是吗 |
[38:03] | Hey! | 这呢 |
[38:21] | Dean, got it! | 迪恩 我拿到了 |
[38:27] | Raphael. Run! | 拉斐尔来了 快跑 |
[38:40] | You two… | 你们两个… |
[38:42] | have the strangest luck. | 每次都这么走运 |
[38:46] | Raphael? | 拉斐尔 |
[38:49] | Nice meatsuit. | 这肉身不错 |
[38:51] | Dude looks like a lady. | 老兄看起来是个女人 |
[38:55] | The key. | 给我钥匙 |
[39:01] | And that will open you a locker at the albany bus station. | 那只是奥尔巴尼车站一个储物柜的钥匙 |
[39:04] | Really. | 是吗 |
[39:05] | You see, I needed a modest decoy to make it more convincing. | 我得找个合适的诱饵 不然怎么让你相信呢 |
[39:08] | Give me the weapons. | 给我武器 |
[39:09] | Sorry, darling. They’re gone. | 抱歉 亲爱的 它们不见了 |
[39:11] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[39:12] | I said, too bloody late. | 我说 太迟了 |
[39:15] | You see, they were so well-hidden | 知道吗 它们藏得太隐蔽了 |
[39:17] | that I needed time to find them. | 所以我需要点时间去找它们 |
[39:19] | So, I volunteered these two marmosets | 所以我就让这两个小猴子 |
[39:21] | for a game of fetch with Virgil. | 去和维吉尔玩了场抛接游戏 |
[39:25] | You two were such an adequate stick. | 你们两个真是相当的好用 |
[39:27] | Thank you. Thank you, boys. | 谢谢你们俩了 |
[39:29] | You’ve made your last mistake. | 这是你犯的最后一个错误了 |
[39:31] | Oh, I’ve got a few more up my sleeve, | 我的招数可不仅仅如此 |
[39:33] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:38] | Step away from him, Raphael. | 拉斐尔 离他远点 |
[39:41] | I have the weapons now. Their power is with me. | 我拿到了武器 现在它们的力量都属于我 |
[39:49] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[39:52] | If you don’t want to die tonight, back off. | 不想今晚死的话 就快离开 |
[40:01] | Well, Cass… | 那么 小卡 |
[40:05] | …Now that you have your sword, try not to die by it. | …现在你得到了武器 可千万别玩火自焚 |
[40:14] | Cass, what the hell? | 小卡 究竟怎么回事 |
[40:18] | Wait, you were in on this, | 等等 你也有份参与 |
[40:19] | using us as a diversion? | 用我们来分散敌人注意力 |
[40:22] | It was Balthazar’s plan. | 是巴尔萨泽的计划 |
[40:26] | I would have done the same thing. | 我也会这么做的 |
[40:28] | That’s not comforting, Cass. | 小卡 这听着可不舒服 |
[40:33] | When will I be able to make you understand? | 你们究竟要怎样才明白 |
[40:35] | If I lose against Raphael, we all lose. | 如果我输给了拉斐尔 我们就都完了 |
[40:39] | Everything. | 都得完蛋 |
[40:40] | Yeah, Cass. We know the stakes. | 是的 小卡 我们清楚这点 |
[40:41] | That’s about all you’ve told us! | 问题是你竟然瞒着我们 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry about all this. | 对此我感到非常抱歉 |
[40:50] | I’ll explain when I can. | 可以的时候我会解释的 |
[40:55] | Friggin’ angels. | 该死的小翅膀 |
[41:15] | Solid. | 实体的 |
[41:17] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[41:19] | Nice. | 很好 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:21] | Yeah, real, moldy, termite-eaten home sweet home. | 真实的 霉味十足的 摇摇欲坠的可爱的家 |
[41:26] | Chock full of crap that want to skin you. | 还有一大堆恨不得把我们活剥的东西 |
[41:28] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[41:30] | We’re broke again. | 我们又成了穷鬼 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:34] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[41:37] | At least we’re talking. | 至少我们在说话 |