时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[00:05] | Wyoming? What does it mean? | 怀俄明州 什么意思 |
[00:06] | Each of these x’s is an abandoned frontier church — | 图上每一个叉都是一个废弃的边境教堂 |
[00:09] | all mid-19th century, | 都是十九世纪中期 |
[00:10] | built by Samuel Colt. | 由萨穆埃尔·科尔特建造 |
[00:12] | Samuel Colt — | 萨穆埃尔·科尔特 |
[00:13] | The demon-killing, | 那个能杀恶魔 |
[00:14] | – gunmaking Samuel Colt? – Yep. | -又会做枪的萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗 -是 |
[00:15] | He built private railway lines connecting church to church. | 他建造了连接教堂的私人铁路 |
[00:20] | It just happens to lay out like this. | 连起来恰好是这个图形 |
[00:24] | It’s a devil’s trap. | 这是个恶魔陷阱 |
[00:25] | A 100-square-mile devil’s trap. | 一个一百平方英里的恶魔陷阱 |
[00:30] | 1973. | 1973年 |
[00:31] | – What is this? – What does it look like? | -怎么回事 -看起来像怎么回事 |
[00:33] | – Is it real? – Very. | -这是真的吗 -非常真 |
[00:35] | Okay, so, what, angels got their hands on some Deloreans? | 好吧 怎么着 天使操纵了时间机器吗 |
[00:37] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这的 |
[00:38] | Time is fluid, Dean. | 时间是流动的 迪恩 |
[00:40] | It’s not easy, but we can bend it on occasion. | 这不容易 但我们偶尔能扭曲时间 |
[00:43] | But I’m thinking you know “Purgatory.” | 我在想你们该知道”炼狱” |
[00:44] | This is all about opening a door to let something in. | 一切都是为了打开一扇门让什么东西进来 |
[00:47] | – What? – I’m working on it. | -什么东西 -我正在研究 |
[00:49] | – Could you give us something? – I got a name. | -能给点提示吗 -查到个名字 |
[00:51] | “Mother of all.” | “万物之母” |
[00:52] | We got zero on ganking her. | 我们都不知道怎样猎杀她 |
[00:53] | We have so much to do. Let’s get started. | 我们有很多事要做 开始吧 |
[01:03] | She has a message for you. | 她有话告诉你们 |
[01:05] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么 |
[01:06] | You’re all gonna die. | 你们都会死 |
[01:15] | 怀俄明州 桑赖斯 1861年3月5日 | |
[02:20] | It’s here, somewhere. I know it. | 就在这里某个地方 我确定 |
[02:22] | Help me move this. | 帮我搬开这个 |
[02:38] | I’ll be damned. | 我嘞个去 |
[02:47] | Welcome to the Campbell family library. | 欢迎来到坎贝尔家族图书馆 |
[03:01] | So, Samuel collected all this stuff, huh? | 这些东西都是萨穆埃尔收集的喽 |
[03:03] | Apparently. | 明显是的 |
[03:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:06] | All right, well, what are we looking for? | 好吧 我们要找什么 |
[03:08] | Well, anything that’ll put a run in the octomom’s stockings. | 任何能打跑万物之母的东西 |
[03:11] | Pick a row. | 选一排吧 |
[03:31] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[03:35] | Either of you jokers ever heard | 你们两个家伙有没有 |
[03:36] | anything about a phoenix? | 听说过有关凤凰的事 |
[03:38] | River, Joaquin, or the giant flaming bird? | 瑞弗 华金 还是巨大的火鸟 |
[03:40] | It says here | 这上面说 |
[03:42] | that the ashes of a phoenix can burn the mother. | 凤凰的灰烬可以烧毁万物之母 |
[03:46] | The mother? | 万物之母 |
[03:48] | Great. Where do we get one? | 好 我们上哪能弄到一个 |
[03:49] | You got me. I thought it was a myth. | 你问住我了 我还以为那是个神话 |
[03:52] | All right, great. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Well, let’s see if we can find something out about a phoenix. | 看看咱能不能找到关于凤凰的资料 |
[04:15] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[04:16] | Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[04:17] | Check this out. | 听听这个 |
[04:20] | “March 5, 1861. | 1861年3月5日 |
[04:23] | Sunrise, Wyoming. | 桑赖斯 怀俄明州 |
[04:24] | Gun killed a phoenix today. | 今天枪杀了一只凤凰 |
[04:27] | Left a pile of smoldering ash.” | 留下了一堆阴燃的灰烬 |
[04:30] | Really? Whose gun? | 真的假的 谁的枪 |
[04:33] | Colt’s. | 科尔特的 |
[04:34] | Colt? Colt like — | 科尔特 就是那个科尔特 |
[04:35] | Like the Colt. | 就是那个科尔特 |
[04:37] | From… | 来自 |
[04:41] | …Samuel Colt’s… journal. | 萨穆埃尔·科尔特的日记 |
[04:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:46] | – That’s his? – Yeah. | -这是他的吗 -对 |
[04:48] | – Dude, no. – Dude, yes. | -老哥 不是吧 -老弟 是的 |
[04:50] | – Well, let me see it. – Get your own. | -让我看看 -才不给你 |
[04:52] | Well, what else did he say about the phoenix? | 关于凤凰他还说什么了 |
[04:54] | What does it look like? Has it got feathers? | 它长什么样 有羽毛吗 |
[04:57] | It just says “Phoenix.” | 上面只写了”凤凰” |
[04:59] | – Did he say where he tracked it? – No. | -他说了在哪找到的吗 -没有 |
[05:01] | All right, so I guess we got to find one of our own, | 好了 我想咱得自己去找一只了 |
[05:03] | whatever it is. | 不管它到底是什么 |
[05:07] | I know where we can find one. | 我知道在哪能找到 |
[05:12] | March 5, 1861. | 1861年3月5日 |
[05:13] | Sunrise, Wyoming. | 桑赖斯 怀俄明州 |
[05:15] | We’ll “Star trek iv” this bitch. | 咱穿越过去搞定他 就像”星际迷航四” |
[05:19] | I only watched “Deep space nine.” | 我只看过”深空九号” |
[05:24] | It’s like I don’t even know you guys anymore. | 我好像都不认识你们了 |
[05:26] | “Star trek iv.” Save the whales. | “星际迷航四” 拯救鲸鱼 |
[05:30] | We hop back in time, we join up with Samuel Colt, | 我们回到过去 去找萨穆埃尔·科尔特 |
[05:33] | we hunt the phoenix, | 捕杀那只凤凰 |
[05:34] | and then we haul the ashes back home with us. | 然后带着那些灰烬回来 |
[05:38] | – Time travel? – Yeah. | -时间旅行吗 -对 |
[05:39] | That’s a reasonable plan? | 这计划靠谱么 |
[05:40] | We got a guy who can swing it. | 有个家伙能办到 |
[05:47] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[05:49] | The, uh, fate of the world is in the balance. | 现在世界命运悬于一线 |
[05:53] | So, come on down here. | 所以 现身吧 |
[05:58] | Come on, Cass, | 来吧 小卡 |
[05:59] | “I dream of Jeannie” your ass down here pronto. | 你家小哥召唤你呢 赶紧下来 |
[06:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:07] | Jeannie? | 珍妮 |
[06:09] | Rachel. | 是瑞秋 |
[06:10] | I understand you need some assistance? | 我知道你们需要一些帮助 |
[06:12] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮的 |
[06:15] | Well, uh, we kind of need to talk to the big kahuna. | 其实我们是想和老大谈一谈 |
[06:19] | I’m here on Castiel’s behalf. | 我是代表卡西迪奥来的 |
[06:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[06:21] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[06:23] | – Busy? – Yes. | -忙着呢 -是的 |
[06:25] | Well, we’ve got a line | 我们有一条关于 |
[06:26] | on the mother of freaking everything, so — | 该死的万物之母的线索 所以 |
[06:28] | I’m sure your issue’s very important. | 我确信你们的事情很重要 |
[06:30] | But Castiel is currently commanding an army, so — | 但卡西迪奥正在统率军队 所以 |
[06:34] | So we get stuck with miss money penny. | 所以我们得跟他的秘书在这儿耗着 |
[06:35] | So you need to learn your place. | 所以你们要有自知之明 |
[06:37] | Look, I don’t know who you think you are — | 听着 我不管你是谁 |
[06:39] | I’m his friend. | 我是他的朋友 |
[06:40] | What, you think we’re not? | 怎么 那你觉得我们不算吗 |
[06:41] | I think you call him when you need something. | 我觉得你们只是在需要的时候才召唤他 |
[06:45] | We’re fighting a war. | 我们是在战斗 |
[06:47] | We get that. | 我们知道 |
[06:48] | Clearly you don’t, or you wouldn’t call him | 很明显你们不知道 否则你们不会 |
[06:50] | every time you stub your toe, | 每次遇到点破事儿就召唤他 |
[06:52] | you petty, entitled little pie– | 你们这些渺小的… |
[06:55] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[06:59] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[07:03] | I told you I’d take care of this. | 我说了我会搞定这个 |
[07:04] | It’s all right. You can go. | 没关系 你可以走了 |
[07:06] | – You’re staying? – Go. | -你要留下 -你走吧 |
[07:09] | I’ll come when I can. | 事情办完我就回去 |
[07:16] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友 |
[07:17] | Yes. She’s, uh, my lieutenant. | 是的 她是 我的副官 |
[07:20] | She’s… committed to the cause. | 她 很尽责 |
[07:24] | Now, what do you need? | 言归正传 你们有什么需要 |
[07:28] | Where the hell’s Dean? | 迪恩哪去了 |
[07:30] | Supply run, he said. I don’t know. | 他说要置办补给 我不清楚 |
[07:32] | Um, about your plan. | 关于你们的计划 |
[07:35] | You’ll only have 24 hours. | 你们只有24个小时 |
[07:37] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[07:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:40] | Well, the answer to your question | 关于你这个问题 |
[07:43] | can best be expressed as a series of partial differential equations. | 最好是用一系列偏微分方程式来解释 |
[07:46] | Yeah, aim lower. | 行了 说简单点 |
[07:50] | The further back I send you, | 我送你们穿越的越远 |
[07:52] | the harder it becomes to retrieve you. | 就越难带你们回来 |
[07:55] | 24 hours is all I can risk. | 24小时已经是极限 |
[07:56] | If I don’t pull you home within that time, | 如果我没有在此期限内带你们回来 |
[07:59] | You’ll be lost to me. | 我就找不到你们了 |
[08:01] | Well, then we better get you a watch. | 那我们最好给你弄一块手表 |
[08:05] | What the hell’s all that? | 你弄了一堆啥玩意儿 |
[08:08] | We are going native. | 我们要入乡随俗 |
[08:10] | Got to blend in. | 混入当地人中 |
[08:13] | uh, no, thanks. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:15] | – Sam. – Dean, I can — I can wear this. | -萨姆 -迪恩 我穿我这套就行了 |
[08:16] | And look like a spaceman? | 你想看起来像个太空人么 |
[08:17] | Look, just because you’re | 听着 就因为你是个 |
[08:18] | obsessed with all that wild west stuff — | 西部牛仔控 |
[08:20] | – No, I’m not. – You have a fetish. | -才没有 -你超迷的 |
[08:21] | Shut up. I like old movies. | 闭嘴 我只是喜欢老电影 |
[08:23] | You can recite every Clint Eastwood movie | 你能把克林特·伊斯特伍德的 |
[08:24] | ever made, line for line. | 所有电影和台词都倒背如流 |
[08:25] | Even the monkey movies? | 包括那些猴子的电影 |
[08:26] | Yeah. Especially the monkey movie. | 对 尤其是那些 |
[08:28] | His name is Clyde. | 人家叫克莱德 |
[08:32] | At least wear the damn shirt. | 起码把衬衫穿上吧 |
[08:40] | Dean, this is stupid. | 迪恩 这太二了 |
[08:42] | I look stupid. | 我看起来太二了 |
[08:48] | You going to a hoedown? | 你俩是要去参加土风舞会吗 |
[08:49] | Now, is it — is it customary to wear a blanket? | 当地的习俗是穿毯子么 |
[08:52] | It’s a serape. | 这叫墨西哥范儿斗篷 |
[08:54] | And, yes. It’s, uh… | 没错 这是… |
[08:58] | Never mind. Let’s just go. | 算了不说了 咱们出发吧 |
[09:00] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[09:02] | Where you’re goin’, they don’t take plastic. | 那地方用信用卡可买不到东西 |
[09:07] | I’ll send you back to March 4th. | 我会送你们穿越到三月四日 |
[09:09] | That should give you time to find the colt… | 应该够时间让你们去找科尔特… |
[09:12] | …and this phoenix creature. | 以及这个什么凤凰 |
[09:14] | All right, well, see ya at high noon tomorrow. | 好吧 明天中午见 |
[09:19] | Partner. | 伙计 |
[09:32] | Oh, now we’re talking. | 哇哦 要的就是这个 |
[09:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:36] | What about getting the boys back? | 不是还要把他们带回来么 |
[09:38] | Pray for me in 24 hours, and I’ll return. | 24小时之内向我祈祷 我就会回来 |
[09:40] | I’ll pray for all of us. | 我会为我们所有人祈祷 |
[09:48] | All right. Let’s go find Samuel Colt. | 好吧 咱们去找萨穆埃尔·科尔特吧 |
[09:50] | Hey, we should try the saloon first, | 我说 咱应该先去酒吧 |
[09:51] | Uh, see what we get from the locals. | 看能不能从当地人那探到什么消息 |
[09:54] | Sure. Whatever, sundance. | 当然 你说了算 土风哥 |
[09:55] | Think we’ll have time to hit on saloon girls? | 你觉得我们有时间泡泡酒吧里的妞么 |
[09:59] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:03] | Oh, damn it. | 我擦 |
[10:04] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[10:07] | You know what that is? | 知道你踩到什么了吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah, it’s horse — | 是的 是马的… |
[10:09] | Authenticity! | 这叫真实 |
[10:21] | We stand here today — | 今天是1861年3月4日 |
[10:23] | March 4th, 1861 — | 我们聚集在这里 |
[10:25] | to execute justice upon Elias Finch | 依法制裁伊莱亚斯·芬奇 |
[10:30] | for the murder of his own wife. | 因其谋杀了自己的妻子 |
[10:33] | Wow. Talk about authenticity. | 哇 这才叫真实吧 |
[10:35] | Sentence handed down by myself, | 由我泰·莫蒂默 现任怀俄明州巡审法官 |
[10:37] | Tye Mortimer, duly appointed judge of the Wyoming circuit. | 正式宣布 |
[10:43] | You will be hung by your neck until you die. | 你将被处以绞刑 |
[10:49] | You got anything to say? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna burn for this. | 你们会遭到报应的 |
[10:59] | Every one of you. | 你们所有人 |
[11:12] | Good times. | 真欢乐哈 |
[11:16] | So where do we find Sammy Colt? | 话说我们到哪去找萨穆埃尔·科尔特 |
[11:18] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:23] | I think I know who to ask, though. | 不过我知道该找谁打听了 |
[11:31] | Nice blanket. | 毯子不错 |
[11:54] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[11:55] | Can we have a word? | 能跟我们谈谈吗 |
[11:58] | Depends who’s askin’. | 那要看来者何人了 |
[12:02] | Marshal Eastwood. | 伊斯特伍德执法官 |
[12:05] | Clint Eastwood. | 克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[12:10] | This here is, uh, Walker. | 这位是沃克 |
[12:13] | He’s a Texas Ranger. | 他是德州骑警 |
[12:17] | So, what can I do for you boys? | 两位小哥 有何贵干 |
[12:19] | Uh, we’re looking for a man. | 我们在找一个男人 |
[12:21] | I’ll bet. | 是嘛 |
[12:24] | Nice shirt, there. | 衬衣不错 |
[12:26] | What’s wrong with my shirt? | 我的衬衣怎么了 |
[12:27] | You’re very clean. | 你身上非常干净 |
[12:33] | It’s dirtier than it looks. | 比看起来脏一些 |
[12:35] | We need to find Samuel Colt. | 我们要找萨穆埃尔·科尔特 |
[12:37] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[12:38] | – The gun maker? – Yeah. Is he in town? | -那位造枪高手 -是的 他在镇子里吗 |
[12:40] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 不在 |
[12:42] | Might try asking Elkins over at the saloon. | 你可以去问问酒吧里的埃尔金斯 |
[12:46] | Been here longer than god. | 他可是这儿的元老 |
[13:11] | This is not awesome. | 失了个望 |
[13:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:22] | What’ll you have? | 两位喝点什么 |
[13:23] | Oh, uh, okay. Great. | 好 很好 喝点 |
[13:26] | I’ll have your top-shelf whiskey. | 我要你们这里最好的威士忌 |
[13:28] | Only have the one shelf. | 只有一层 |
[13:31] | That’ll do just fine. | 那也不错 |
[13:32] | And he’ll have a sarsaparilla. | 给他来点菝葜啤酒 |
[13:41] | You Elkins? | 你是埃尔金斯吗 |
[13:43] | One and only. | 除了我没别人 |
[13:45] | You know a man named Samuel Colt? | 你认识萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗 |
[13:48] | He passed through here about four years ago. | 四年前 他曾经过这里 |
[13:52] | He still around? | 他还在这儿吗 |
[13:52] | Rumor is, he’s building a railroad stop | 据说 他正在二十英里外的驿站旁边 |
[13:55] | 20 miles out of town, just by the postal road. | 建造一个火车车站 |
[13:59] | Middle of nowhere. | 鸟不拉屎的鬼地方 |
[14:01] | The devil’s gate? | 恶魔之门 |
[14:03] | Location fits. | 地点符合 |
[14:05] | Howdy, boys. | 帅哥们好啊 |
[14:10] | Darla’s my best girl. | 达拉是我这里的头牌 |
[14:17] | Try me. | 和姐玩玩吗 |
[14:20] | You want a kiss? | 想要姐的香吻吗 |
[14:24] | S-so much more germier than I pictured. | 比我想象中脏多了 |
[14:29] | Darla! | 达拉 |
[14:32] | Judge. | 法官大人 |
[14:36] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:38] | I thought we had a date. | 我们好像有约吧 |
[14:55] | Wow, that was a close one. | 哥差一点就贞洁不保了 |
[14:57] | I guess it’s good to be judge. | 当法官的好处挺多嘛 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:02] | Ohh. It’s like gasoline. | 喝起来像汽油 我擦 |
[15:05] | Sarsaparilla ain’t half bad. | 菝葜啤酒还不错 |
[15:49] | – You okay, sheriff? – ‘Course I’m okay. | -治安官 你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:52] | It was a ghost! | 那是鬼 |
[15:53] | It wasn’t a ghost. | 不是鬼 |
[15:55] | Unless ghosts leave footprints. | 鬼会留下脚印吗 |
[16:00] | I am telling you, Elias Finch was here. | 我告诉你 刚刚那是伊莱亚斯·芬奇 |
[16:03] | He did…that, | 他杀了法官之后 |
[16:05] | and then he walked out that door. | 走出了那扇大门 |
[16:07] | Rope didn’t kill him. | 绞刑没有绞死他 |
[16:09] | Seen it before. | 以前也有过这种情况 |
[16:10] | Well, you got any idea where he could be? | 你知道他可能会在哪里吗 |
[16:12] | Could be a thousand places. | 可能在很多地方 |
[16:14] | Well, you got a way to flush him out? | 你有办法引蛇出洞吗 |
[16:17] | ‘Course. We’re gonna form a posse. | 当然 我们会组一队人 |
[16:19] | Then we’re gonna string Finch up right. | 然后把芬奇吊起来 |
[16:21] | Put a bullet in his head for good measure. | 再给他头上来一枪 |
[16:24] | That actually sounds like a good plan. | 这计划听起来不错 |
[16:27] | You two should come along. | 你们也应该一起来 |
[16:28] | Meet downstairs at dawn. | 天亮后 楼下见 |
[16:30] | Yeah, we’ll be there. | 好的 不见不散 |
[16:33] | Get yourselves some real gear first, huh? | 你俩先弄身像样的行头吧 |
[16:39] | Well, I think we ought to pay our respects to Finch. | 我觉得 我们应该留心一下芬奇 |
[16:42] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[16:47] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[16:53] | Rose from the ashes, burned up its victim? | 凤凰涅槃 焚烧猎物 |
[16:56] | You know, maybe we’re not looking for a flaming bird. | 我们要找的 有可能不是什么火鸟 |
[16:58] | Maybe the phoenix is actually walking around in cowboy boots. | 也许凤凰是人的样子 |
[17:01] | That makes sense, right? | 有点道理 对吧 |
[17:02] | Could be Finch. | 有可能就是芬奇 |
[17:04] | So, question is, how do we put this thing out? | 问题是 我们怎么解决它 |
[17:10] | Well, we do know one thing | 我们知道 |
[17:10] | That’ll kill friggin’ anything, right? | 有一样东西可以杀死一切生物 |
[17:12] | Yeah, The Colt. | 对 科尔特 |
[17:13] | So, you go get the gun. | 那你去找枪吧 |
[17:16] | But isn’t the gun coming here? | 根据萨穆埃尔·科尔特的日记 |
[17:17] | I mean, according to Samuel Colt’s journal? | 枪应该出现在这里啊 |
[17:19] | Yeah, but people here barely even know who Colt is. | 但是这里的人好像都不认识科尔特 |
[17:22] | Maybe you got to go find him and make history. | 要不你去找到他 然后创造历史 |
[17:25] | I’ll stay here, hook up with the posse. | 我留下来 和那队人一起 |
[17:27] | ’cause you know me — | 你懂我的 |
[17:28] | I’m a posse magnet. | 我是治安队磁体 |
[17:31] | I mean, I love posse. | 我是说 我喜欢《治安维持队》 |
[17:35] | Make that into a t-shirt. | 还能印在T恤上 |
[17:36] | You done? | 你有完没完 |
[17:40] | Look, the problem is, colt’s 20 miles outside of town. | 问题是 科尔特在镇外二十英里 |
[17:43] | How am I supposed to get there and back before noon? | 我去找他 怎么可能在中午前回来 |
[17:52] | Ride ’em, cowboy. | 牛仔 骑马吧 |
[17:59] | Wh– uh, try — try the other side. | 从另一边上 |
[18:04] | – Yeah, good boy. – Right. Yeah. Right. | -好孩子 -好吧 |
[18:15] | This actually feels all right. | 感觉还不错 |
[18:16] | All right, take it — just take it easy. | 好的 放轻松 别紧张 |
[18:17] | Yeah, you bet. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[18:19] | – All right, 11:00 a.M., right? – Don’t be late! | -好的 上午十一点吧 -别迟到 |
[18:21] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[18:22] | Go on. Go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[18:23] | Hyah! | 驾 |
[18:27] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[18:29] | That poor horse. | 可怜的马儿 |
[19:08] | Forgive me! I’m sorry! | 请原谅我 对不起 |
[19:09] | You had your chance. | 自作孽不可活 |
[19:11] | Tell it to the judge. | 跟法官说去吧 |
[19:26] | We need to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[19:28] | You summoned me here? | 是你把我召唤过来的吗 |
[19:30] | Castiel, I’ve been hearing things. | 卡西迪奥 我最近听说了一些事情 |
[19:34] | Things I don’t want to believe. | 一些我不愿相信的事情 |
[19:38] | Just tell me if it’s true. | 告诉我那是不是真的 |
[19:40] | If what’s true? | 什么事 |
[19:42] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[19:44] | Your dirty little secret. | 你的邪恶小秘密 |
[19:49] | I have to defeat Raphael. | 我必须打败拉斐尔 |
[19:50] | – Not this way, Castiel. – Rachel. | -你的方式不对 卡西迪奥 -瑞秋 |
[19:53] | We put our faith in you, and… | 我们把希望寄托在你的身上… |
[19:57] | …look what you’re turning into. | …你却变成了这副模样 |
[20:04] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:06] | Then neither do I. | 那就别怪我不客气了 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:13] | What the hell… | 搞什么飞机… |
[21:18] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[21:38] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[21:40] | Are we running or fighting? | 我们在应战还是撤退 |
[21:42] | We’re… | 我们在… |
[21:47] | Balls. | 妈的 |
[22:06] | New hat. | 新帽子啊 |
[22:09] | I look good. | 哥就是帅 |
[22:12] | Where’s the posse? | 治安队呢 |
[22:15] | I must be early. | 一定是我来早了 |
[22:17] | Or you’re the only greenhorn dumb enough | 或者说只有你一个新手蠢到这种程度 |
[22:20] | to go chasing after a ghost. | 竟然想去捉鬼 |
[22:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:22] | Sheriff’s tough as nails. He’ll be here. | 治安官可是硬汉 他会过来的 |
[22:25] | Oh, god! The sheriff’s dead! | 天啊 治安官死了 |
[22:31] | Or not. | 前言撤回 |
[22:36] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[22:38] | Who’s the sheriff now? | 如今谁来当治安官呢 |
[22:48] | What. What… | 你要干嘛… |
[22:49] | Now… | 现在… |
[22:52] | Congratulations, sheriff. | 恭喜你荣升治安官 |
[23:16] | Samuel Colt? | 你是萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗 |
[23:19] | You have the wrong drunk, gentlemen. | 先生们 找错醉鬼了 |
[23:22] | Have a nice day. | 祝您有美好的一天 |
[23:23] | We’ve been looking for you, Colt. | 科尔特 我们一直在找你 |
[23:26] | And who might “we” be? | “我们”是指谁 |
[23:32] | Listen… | 听着… |
[23:34] | I’ve long since hung it up. | 我很久之前就退出江湖了 |
[23:37] | I’m tired, and I’m too damn old for this, | 我这把老骨头累了 力不从心了 |
[23:38] | and I’m sure as hell not looking for any trouble. | 而且毫无疑问的是我不想自找麻烦 |
[23:41] | Well, it’s found you anyway. | 但麻烦还是找上门来了 |
[23:44] | We know you built that devil’s gate, Colt. | 科尔特 我们知道是你建造了那扇恶魔之门 |
[23:46] | So you’re gonna open it for us. | 所以你要亲手为我们开启 |
[23:48] | That is, if you fancy keeping your lungs in your chest. | 也就是说 要想活命 你别无选择 |
[23:55] | Walk away, gentlemen. | 先生们 快走吧 |
[23:57] | Well, I think we’d rather rip you to ribbons, you soft… | 我们更想把你撕成碎片 你这个软… |
[24:06] | Ah, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[24:09] | A damn shame. | 真他妈可惜 |
[24:17] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[24:18] | Candygram for mongo. | 蒙戈的糖果快递哟 |
[24:28] | Howdy, pilgrim. | 香客 您好 |
[24:30] | I ain’t no pilgrim. | 我不是香客 |
[24:32] | All right, back up. | 好了 往后退 |
[24:38] | Is that any way to, uh… | 你就是这么… |
[24:41] | greet your new boss? | 问候你的新长官的吗 |
[24:47] | Missed you at the posse this morning. | 你今早没去参加治安队啊 |
[24:50] | I was a one-man wolf pack, thanks to you. | 就因为你 我只能孤军奋战 |
[24:55] | What’s going on here? | 你要到哪里去 |
[24:56] | Going to visit my sister. | 去探望我姐姐 |
[24:58] | – Well, she’ll have to wait. – But if I don’t… | -让她先等等吧 -但如果我… |
[25:00] | Finch said he was coming back for the former sheriff… | 芬奇说他回来是为了向前任治安官… |
[25:04] | …Judge Mortimer… | …莫蒂默法官… |
[25:07] | …And you. | …和你索命 |
[25:09] | That’s two down and one to go. | 两人已死 一人苟活 |
[25:11] | Then just let me go! | 那就放我走吧 |
[25:12] | You really think you can outrun him? | 你当真以为你能逃出他的魔爪吗 |
[25:14] | He is going to kill you. | 他会把你杀掉的 |
[25:16] | Unless… | 除非… |
[25:20] | Unless what? | 除非怎样 |
[25:22] | Unless we gank him first. | 除非我们先搞定他 |
[25:23] | “Gank”? What’s “gank”? | “搞定” 什么叫”搞定” |
[25:26] | Mister, you’re crazy. | 长官 你一定是疯了 |
[25:27] | No way. You’re on your own. | 我不干 你自己去吧 |
[25:29] | I’m not asking you to throw down with him. | 我不是叫你与他同归于尽 |
[25:31] | I’m asking you to play your part. | 我是要求你扮演好你的角色 |
[25:32] | – My part? – Yeah. | -我的角色 -是的 |
[25:35] | Bait. | 诱饵 |
[25:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:00] | Okay, not a demon! Not a demon! | 我不是恶魔 我不是恶魔 |
[26:02] | Just…just a hunter. | 只是…只是个猎魔人 |
[26:05] | You’re what? | 你是什么 |
[26:08] | You Samuel Colt? | 你是萨穆埃尔·科尔特吗 |
[26:12] | My name is Sam Winchester. | 我叫萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[26:14] | I’m… I’m a hunter from the year 2011. | 我…我是来自2011年的一名猎魔人 |
[26:21] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[26:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | A-all right? | 好吧 |
[26:39] | That’s…uh, that’s it? | 你这就相信我了吗 |
[26:43] | Well, when you’ve done this job as long as I have… | 等你入行时间像我一样久的时候… |
[26:47] | …a giant from the future with some magic brick | …即使是遇到拿着魔砖的未来巨人 |
[26:50] | doesn’t exactly give you the vapors. | 也可以微微一笑 绝对不抽 |
[26:55] | I need your help killing a phoenix. | 我需要你帮我杀死一只凤凰 |
[26:59] | A phoenix? They exist? | 凤凰真的存在吗 |
[27:01] | Well, you shoot one in about three hours. | 三小时之后 你将亲手射杀一只凤凰 |
[27:04] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[27:05] | I don’t. | 这不是我说的 |
[27:08] | You do. | 而是你自己 |
[27:12] | That’s… | 那是… |
[27:17] | I’m either too drunk or not drunk enough. | 我不是太糊涂就是太清醒 |
[27:24] | So what is it I’m about to exactly do? | 那我具体要做些什么 |
[27:26] | Well, the phoenix is in Sunrise, | 凤凰现在在桑赖斯 |
[27:28] | So, uh, if we leave now, you can… | 我们现在出发的话 可以… |
[27:29] | I appreciate your situation, | 你的处境我十分理解 |
[27:31] | but I’m not gonna be of any help to you. | 可我帮不了你 |
[27:33] | I’m booked. | 我还有事 |
[27:34] | Right, but… but you say right here… | 但你明明在这里写着… |
[27:36] | Don’t believe everything that you read. | 白纸黑字也不见得是事实 |
[27:39] | But you’re a hunter. | 可你是猎魔人 |
[27:41] | Retired. | 我退休了 |
[27:43] | – There’s no such thing. – I’m out. | -猎魔人不退休 -我退出了 |
[27:45] | There is no getting out. | 猎魔根本没有退出这么一说 |
[27:47] | For what it’s worth, in my time, you’re a hero. | 要知道 在我的时代你可是个英雄 |
[27:51] | – Me? – Yes, sir. | -我吗 -没错 |
[27:53] | Now, look, we… we need to kill this phoenix. | 听我说 我们必须杀死这只凤凰 |
[27:56] | Its ashes are the only thing | 它的灰烬是杀死 |
[27:57] | that can kill the monster I’m hunting. | 我要对付的怪物的唯一方法 |
[27:59] | So stow your crap for a few hours, and let’s go. | 你就先把这烂摊子收收好 然后跟我走 |
[28:05] | We got to go now. | 必须马上出发 |
[28:06] | So, either you’re coming with me, or I need the gun. | 你要么跟我走一趟 要么把枪借我 |
[28:10] | What gun? | 什么枪 |
[28:11] | The gun. | 那把枪 |
[28:13] | Oh, that gun. | 那把枪啊 |
[28:16] | I lost it in a game of stud. | 玩牌输了 |
[28:22] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[28:23] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[28:26] | Now, that doesn’t sound like me. | 我像是说谎的人吗 |
[28:28] | You shot a couple of demons with it less than an hour ago. | 不到一小时前 你打死了两个恶魔 |
[28:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:33] | Two pairs of bootprints. | 两对靴子印 |
[28:35] | Cabin reeks of sulfur. | 屋里有硫磺味道 |
[28:38] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[28:44] | You don’t want it. | 你不想要这枪的 |
[28:45] | It’s a curse. Believe me. | 它是一个诅咒 相信我 |
[28:48] | Great. Then let me take it off your hands. | 那好 让我卸掉你的负担 |
[28:49] | You go put on a few more miles and come back, and we’ll talk. | 你还是多历练历练 再回来跟我说吧 |
[28:53] | Trust me, I’ve got plenty of mileage. | 相信我 我经过的试炼数不胜数 |
[28:55] | I’m doing you a favor. Believe me. | 信我的话 我是在帮你 |
[28:59] | So, what? | 这算什么 |
[29:00] | You can really just sit there? | 你能坐视不管吗 |
[29:05] | I’ve given my whole life to this. | 我的一生都耗在了猎魔上 |
[29:09] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[29:09] | So it doesn’t matter what happens now. | 无论怎样你都无所谓吗 |
[29:11] | No, it doesn’t. | 无所谓 |
[29:11] | So everything you did, it all means nothing? | 那么你所做的一切 都是无意义的吗 |
[29:17] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[29:31] | Cass, you… you like you went 12 rounds with truckasaurus. | 小卡 怎么弄得像大战变形金刚回来一样 |
[29:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[29:36] | I was, uh… | 我… |
[29:38] | I was betrayed. | 遭到了背叛 |
[29:40] | Rachel, uh… | 瑞秋 |
[29:42] | Raphael… | 拉斐尔 |
[29:45] | He corrupted her. She turned on me. | 拉斐尔腐化了她 她跑来对付我 |
[29:47] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:48] | Girl was a real… peach. | 那姑娘… 蛮正的 |
[29:50] | She’s… dead. | 她死了 |
[29:54] | I… was wounded. | 我受了伤 |
[29:56] | I needed… safety. | 需要安全的环境 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:03] | What’s with the finger painting? | 墙上那手指画做什么的 |
[30:06] | It’s a warding symbol against angels. | 那是避开天使监视的符号 |
[30:09] | How bad’s it hurt? | 伤得重吗 |
[30:12] | I’ll heal. | 我会好起来的 |
[30:13] | Well, good… | 那就好 |
[30:14] | ’cause we got less than an hour | 现在距离把那两个小子从神奇西部拉回来 |
[30:15] | before you pick up the kids at frontierland. | 只剩不到一小时了 |
[30:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:21] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[30:24] | This fight… | 打斗 |
[30:27] | drained me. | 耗尽了我的力量 |
[30:28] | Well, if you’re up on blocks, | 要是你不行了 |
[30:30] | then call in another halo who can get the job done. | 召唤别的小翅膀来也是一样啊 |
[30:33] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:35] | Well, there’s got to be something that can juice you up. | 总得有个能给你充电的办法吧 |
[30:37] | A spell… something. | 咒语啦什么的 |
[30:39] | There is one thing that might work, but… | 有一种方法或许行得通 可是 |
[30:42] | It’s extremely dangerous. | 极其危险 |
[30:44] | Shocker. | 真吓人 |
[30:45] | So, lay it on me. | 快说吧 |
[30:47] | It’s your soul. | 你的灵魂 |
[30:49] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[30:51] | Make another deal? Seal it with a kiss? | 用灵魂做交易 以吻封缄吗 |
[30:57] | I need you to let me touch it. | 你得让我触碰你的灵魂 |
[31:03] | Touch it? | 触碰 |
[31:03] | The human soul… it’s pure… energy. | 人类的灵魂是非常纯粹的能量 |
[31:07] | If I can siphon some of that off, | 如果我能从中吸取一些能量 |
[31:08] | I-I might be able to bring Sam and Dean back. | 或许就可以把萨姆和迪恩接回来 |
[31:11] | And the catch is…? | 那问题在于… |
[31:12] | Doing this is like… | 这种做法的危险性 |
[31:14] | putting your hand in a nuclear reactor. | 无异于将手伸进核反应堆 |
[31:17] | I have to do it very gingerly. | 我需要十二万分小心 |
[31:21] | Or…? | 不然呢 |
[31:24] | Or you’ll explode. | 不然你会爆炸 |
[31:27] | Well. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | Keep both hands on the wheel. | 你稳当些别出差 |
[31:34] | Let’s do this. | 就这么干吧 |
[31:44] | Never been late in your damn life, Sam, | 萨姆你这死小子一辈子都没迟到过 |
[31:46] | and now you’re dragging ass. | 这会子倒磨蹭起来 |
[31:48] | So this is your big plan, huh? | 这就是你的妙计呀 |
[31:50] | Just let me rot in here till Finch comes? | 芬奇不来就让我烂在这里吗 |
[31:53] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[31:54] | Why’s he gunning for you, anyway? | 话说回来 他为什么要杀你 |
[31:56] | I guess you missed the part where we hung him? | 看来你是没看见我们绞死他那幕咯 |
[32:05] | No, I’m thinking to a thing like Finch, | 不 我觉得对芬奇这样的存在来说 |
[32:07] | that’s no big whoop. | 那都不叫事儿 |
[32:09] | He would’ve just blown town, but he came back. | 他本该一走了之 却又特地回来 |
[32:11] | That seems personal. | 倒像为报私仇 |
[32:12] | I’ll tell you what — | 跟你说吧 |
[32:13] | You let me out of here, and we’ll talk. | 你让我出去 我们谈谈 |
[32:15] | No can do. | 没门 |
[32:27] | Open up that cell. | 把那牢门打开 |
[32:28] | Open it yourself. | 你自己来开 |
[32:30] | You melt people’s faces off. | 你都能把人脸融掉 |
[32:32] | I’ll bet you got the juice to tear that apart easy, don’t you? | 弄坏这么个小门想必是小菜一碟了 |
[32:37] | Unless you can’t. | 莫非你不能 |
[32:41] | Just like you couldn’t break those cuffs | 就像是他们吊起你的时候 |
[32:43] | When they strung you up. | 你没法打开那手铐一样 |
[32:49] | Iron shackles… | 铁铐子 |
[32:52] | …Iron bars, iron nail. | 铁条子 铁钉子 |
[32:55] | See a pattern? | 看出来了吗 |
[32:56] | Don’t worry. Most creatures I meet | 别愁了 我遇到的大多数生物 |
[32:57] | can’t get it up for iron. | 都禁不住铁器 |
[32:59] | It’s a common monster problem. | 怪物的公共弱点 |
[33:01] | So you’re a hunter. | 原来你是猎魔人 |
[33:03] | Slash sheriff. | 还是治安官 |
[33:05] | You know what this son of a bitch did? | 你知道这混蛋做了什么吗 |
[33:11] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[33:11] | I was married to a woman. | 我娶了一个女人 |
[33:14] | Good woman — human. | 一个好女人 人类 |
[33:16] | We lived outside of town, didn’t bother anyone. | 我们住在城外 不生是非 |
[33:19] | Sure, freak with a heart of gold. | 不错 有颗善良之心的怪物 |
[33:22] | You want to call me “Monster,” Fine. | 喜欢叫我怪物 请便 |
[33:24] | But all we did was go into town. | 但我们那天只是进城 |
[33:28] | I go into the bank for five minutes. | 我在银行只呆了五分钟 |
[33:30] | I come out, she’s gone. | 当我出来时 她不见了 |
[33:32] | And then I heard her scream. | 之后我听到了她的尖叫 |
[33:35] | This…Man | 这个人 |
[33:39] | Had her pinned in the alley. | 把她抓到小巷 |
[33:41] | I go to stop him, he pulls his gun, | 我去阻止他 他掏出枪 |
[33:44] | Shoots me, then her. | 向我射击 然后是她 |
[33:48] | She died in my arms. | 她死在了我的怀中 |
[34:00] | ‘course, I don’t die. | 可我死不掉 |
[34:03] | The shots brought the sheriff. | 枪声引来治安官 |
[34:05] | Next thing I know, i’m in iron. | 接下来 我就被关入了铁牢 |
[34:11] | That’s why I want him just where he is — | 这就是为什么我要他在这里 |
[34:13] | trapped, scared. | 被困 害怕 |
[34:16] | I saved the best for last. | 我把好戏留到了最后 |
[34:18] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[34:25] | So tell me — | 告诉我 |
[34:27] | Are you really willing to die | 你真的准备以生命 |
[34:29] | To protect this piece of filth? | 来保护这个渣滓吗 |
[34:31] | Honestly, I could care less about him. | 说实话 我一点不关心他 |
[34:33] | He’s a dick and a coward. | 他是个软弱的混蛋 |
[34:34] | But this ain’t about him. | 但这不关他的事 |
[34:36] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[34:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:41] | So… I got to kill you. | 所以 我必须杀了你 |
[34:44] | Well, if you know what I am, | 如果你知道我是什么 |
[34:45] | then you know you can’t. | 那你就知道你做不到 |
[34:54] | Wow, I should’ve seen that coming. | 哎哟 我怎么没考虑到这一点 |
[35:29] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[35:31] | Sam, come on, come on! | 萨姆 快点 |
[35:35] | Hey, where’s colt? | 科尔特呢 |
[35:36] | – He’s not coming. – What?! | -来不了了 -什么 |
[35:37] | But he sent this. | 不过他送来这个 |
[35:41] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[35:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:49] | Well, we can’t just | 我们可不能让 |
[35:50] | strand those idjits in deadwood, can we? | 那些傻瓜陷在那穿不回来 对吧 |
[35:54] | The risks… | 可风险… |
[35:55] | Just…Don’t explode me. | 别让我爆炸就行 |
[36:08] | Get out here, finch! | 给我出来 芬奇 |
[36:11] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[36:15] | Come on! Let’s do this! | 来吧 咱单挑 |
[36:26] | So, this is how you want to die. | 这么说 这就是你选择的死法 |
[36:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | Yippee-ki-yay, mother… | 哼哼哈嘿 王八 |
[37:49] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[37:50] | The ashes! | 灰烬 |
[38:15] | You got to send us back. | 你得送我们回去 |
[38:19] | Dean, look at him. He’s fried. | 迪恩 看看他 他累坏了 |
[38:23] | I never want to do that again. | 我再也不想做了 |
[38:27] | Bobby, you — | 鲍比 你 |
[38:27] | I’m still kickin’, annie oakley. | 我还活着呢 安妮·奥克利 |
[38:31] | Be back good as new in… | 最起码要恢复个 |
[38:33] | a decade or two. | 十到二十年 |
[38:35] | And we screwed the pooch. | 我们搞砸了 |
[38:37] | Bobby, I’m sorry. | 鲍比 对不起 |
[38:49] | Is there a sam winchester here? | 这里有个叫萨姆·温彻斯特的吗 |
[38:53] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[38:55] | Look, this is nuts — | 这事很疯狂 |
[38:57] | Me and a couple guys made a bet. | 我和几个人打了赌 |
[38:59] | So…This thing’s been laying around the office since… | 这东西躺在办公室有 |
[39:03] | Ever, | 年头了 |
[39:04] | Uh, with a note on it saying to bring it here today. | 上边有张纸条写这要今天送到这里来 |
[39:08] | It’s from a-a samuel colt? | 是萨穆埃尔·科尔特送的 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that’s — that’s mine. | 是的 是的 是我的 |
[39:19] | Great. Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | “Dear Sam, I got this address and date | 亲爱的萨姆 我在你这个装置上 |
[39:55] | “Off your thingamajig, | 找到了这地址和日期 |
[39:58] | “And I thought the enclosed might come in handy. | 我相信附上的东西可能会有用 |
[40:00] | Regards, samuel colt.” | 萨穆埃尔·科尔特 敬上 |
[40:13] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的东西吗 |
[40:15] | Ashes of a phoenix. | 凤凰的灰烬 |
[40:18] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I didn’t get a “Soulonoscopy” For nothing. | 我经受的灵魂汤煮不是毫无意义 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:23] | And…It means we take the fight to her. | 并且我们要和她开战了 |