时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bring me creatures. Aim high on the food chain. | 给我抓超自然生物 要在食物链顶端的 |
[00:06] | Whatever we bag… ends up there. | 无论我们抓到什么 最后都送到这来 |
[00:08] | That’s where he tortures them, interrogates them — | 他在这折磨他们 审问他们 |
[00:10] | I don’t really know. | 我真的就不知道了 |
[00:12] | – We ain’t your employees. – Of course you are! | -我不是你的雇员 -你们当然是 |
[00:16] | What’s in the gift bag? | 礼物包里是什么 |
[00:17] | – You are. – Not possible. | -是你 -不可能 |
[00:19] | You didn’t hide your bones as well as you should have. | 你的遗骸并没有藏得那么好 |
[00:28] | Who is she, this Eve bitch? | 她是谁 这个叫夏娃的婊子 |
[00:30] | The mother of all of us, | 我们所有人的母亲 |
[00:33] | and the end of all of you. | 还是你们所有人的末日 |
[00:36] | The ashes of a phoenix can burn the mother. | 凤凰的灰烬可以烧掉万物之母 |
[00:39] | “1861, | 1861年 |
[00:40] | “Sunrise, wyoming. | 桑勒斯 怀俄明州 |
[00:42] | “Gun killed a phoenix today. | 今天枪杀了一只凤凰 |
[00:43] | Left a pile of smoldering ash.” | 留下一堆阴燃的灰烬 |
[00:46] | – Whose gun? – Colt’s. | -谁的枪 -科尔特的 |
[00:48] | We hop back in time, | 我们穿越回到过去 |
[00:49] | we join up with Samuel Colt, | 找到萨穆埃尔·科尔特 |
[00:50] | We hunt the phoenix, | 我们猎杀那只凤凰 |
[00:51] | and then haul its ashes back home. | 然后带上灰烬回来 |
[01:00] | – Is that what I think it is? – Ashes of a phoenix. | -那是我想的那东西吗 -凤凰的灰烬 |
[01:02] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[01:03] | We take the fight to her. | 我们要和她开战了 |
[01:12] | I’m serious. I’m serious. | 我是认真的 没开玩笑 |
[01:14] | That was way overpriced, dude. | 那真的太宰人了 伙计 |
[01:16] | Back where I’m from, okay, it was like $3 a beer. | 在我家乡 啤酒就三块钱一瓶 |
[01:19] | Okay. Then, I’m buying next time. | 好吧 那下次我请客 |
[01:21] | I’m not even lying. I’m not even joking at all. | 我没说谎 真的没开玩笑 |
[01:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:25] | Heaven must be missing an angel. | 天使下凡了啊 |
[01:38] | I think she likes me. | 我想她喜欢我 |
[01:41] | Okay, Fabio. Let’s — let’s go. | 好了 自恋狂 走了 |
[02:00] | Are you okay, miss? | 你没事吧 小姐 |
[02:03] | I’m perfect. | 我很好 |
[02:04] | I mean, is — is that blood? | 我是说 那是血吗 |
[02:09] | Yes, I suppose it is. | 是 我想是的 |
[02:11] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吧 |
[02:31] | Hey, what the hell?! | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[02:32] | I gave him a gift. | 我送给他了一份礼物 |
[02:36] | Come on, man. Let’s get out of here. | 快 咱们走吧 |
[03:47] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样 |
[03:50] | Five shells — that’s how I’m doing. | 五发子弹 就是这样 |
[03:54] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[03:55] | It’s a hell of a lot more than we had last week. | 比起上周 这已经算不错了 |
[03:57] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[03:59] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[04:00] | Meaning I just had myself a little mishap a few minutes ago, | 就是我刚才出了个小意外 |
[04:04] | And, uh — well, here, look. | 还有 看 |
[04:12] | This stuff is supposed to burn the bejesus out of Eve. | 这东西应该能烧死夏娃 |
[04:14] | It doesn’t even give me a sunburn. | 可我涂上它屁感觉都没有 |
[04:16] | The lore says it works. | 传说应该有用的 |
[04:18] | That’s always reliable. | 你也会说是”传说” |
[04:19] | Well, you know what? M-maybe it’s like — | 也许它就像… |
[04:21] | maybe it’s like iron or silver, you know? | 也许就像铁或者银 |
[04:24] | Hurts them and not us? | 伤害他们 不会伤害我们 |
[04:25] | Maybe, but a fat lot of good it does us | 可能吧 但倒是对我们很有好处 |
[04:27] | until we find the bitch. | 直到我们找到那个婊子 |
[04:29] | I’m looking, but I’m thinking | 我在找 但是我想 |
[04:30] | maybe it’s time you made a call. | 可能你是时候来次召唤了 |
[04:34] | Why’s it always got to be me that makes the call, huh? | 为什么每次都是我召唤呢 |
[04:36] | It’s not like Cass lives in my ass. | 小卡又不是我的跟屁虫 |
[04:38] | The dude’s busy. | 那家伙忙着呢 |
[04:41] | Cass, get out of my ass! | 小卡 别跟我屁股后头 |
[04:42] | I was never in your — | 我从没在你的… |
[04:47] | Have you made any progress in locating Eve? | 你们找夏娃的工作有什么进展了吗 |
[04:50] | Well, we were gonna ask you about that. | 其实 我们正想问你呢 |
[04:52] | I’ve looked, but she’s hidden from me. | 我找过 但是她能躲开我 |
[04:54] | She’s hidden from all angels. | 她躲掉了所有的天使 |
[04:56] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[04:58] | You know, what we really need is an inside man. | 你知道 其实我们就需要一个内应 |
[05:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:03] | Something with claws and sympathy. | 一个有爪子有同情心的家伙 |
[05:06] | Like a friendly monster? | 是说一个友好的怪物吗 |
[05:08] | Those are in short supply these days, don’t you think? | 现在这样的越来越少了 你说呢 |
[05:10] | Sure, but we’ve met one or two, right? | 是 但是我们见过一两个 对吗 |
[05:13] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[05:15] | So, maybe we can find one. | 也许我们能找到一个 |
[05:35] | Lenore. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 丽诺尔 等等 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey. Lenore, stop. | 嘿 丽诺尔 停下 |
[05:40] | Look, we’re happy you’re here. | 听着 我们很高兴见到你 |
[05:45] | My name’s Lenore. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我叫丽诺尔 我不会伤害你们 |
[05:51] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没见了 |
[05:53] | You remember us? | 你还记得我们吗 |
[05:55] | I remember. | 记得 |
[05:57] | Your hunter friend almost killed me. | 你们的猎人朋友差点杀了我 |
[05:59] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 那么 如果这能让你舒服些 |
[06:01] | uh, he turned into a vampire, | 他后来变成了吸血鬼 |
[06:03] | and I chopped his head off. | 最后我砍掉了他的头 |
[06:05] | Yeah, with razor wire. Wicked. | 用铁丝网 超赞 |
[06:08] | Well, that’s something. | 那可真不错 |
[06:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[06:14] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[06:16] | That’s Cass. | 小卡带你来的 |
[06:18] | He’s our friend, | 他是我们的朋友 |
[06:20] | and we need to talk to you | 我们需要跟你谈谈 |
[06:24] | about Eve. | 关于夏娃 |
[06:26] | Eve? | 夏娃吗 |
[06:28] | I have nothing to say about Eve. | 关于夏娃我没什么好说的 |
[06:31] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:32] | I’m trying to stay away from her. Believe me. | 我正努力躲着她 相信我 |
[06:36] | Where’s your nest? | 你的巢在哪 |
[06:38] | Gone. | 没了 |
[06:40] | I couldn’t fight it anymore. | 我抗拒不了了 |
[06:43] | It’s her voice… | 在我们脑子里 |
[06:45] | in our heads… | 一直有她的声音 |
[06:47] | what it does to us. | 她对我们做出的事 |
[06:50] | So they left, started killing again. | 所以他们离开了 又开始杀戮 |
[06:53] | But not you. | 但是你没有 |
[06:54] | Don’t look so impressed. | 别表现的那么赞赏 |
[06:56] | I was hiding in a basement | 我躲在一个地下室 |
[06:58] | — not exactly club med. | 那可不怎么舒服 |
[07:01] | You don’t know how hard it is not to give in. | 你们不知道 不屈服是多么困难 |
[07:05] | Everyone gives in. | 所有人都屈服了 |
[07:08] | All right, so, this psychic two-way you got going, | 好吧 你这个双向通灵的能力 |
[07:11] | does that mean you know where mom’s camped out? | 这意味着你知道妖他妈在哪吗 |
[07:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你拿我寻开心呢吧 |
[07:14] | You want me to tell you where she is? | 你要我告诉你她在哪 |
[07:17] | You do know she could be listening to us right now. | 你知道她可能现在就在听我们说话 |
[07:20] | I might as well be a video camera. | 我差不多就是个摄像机了 |
[07:22] | What are you thinking? | 你们怎么想的啊 |
[07:24] | So, we don’t have the element of surprise. | 那么我们就不能奇袭了 |
[07:27] | We’re still going in. | 我们还是要去 |
[07:28] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[07:29] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[07:30] | Can’t or won’t? | 帮不了还是不想帮 |
[07:33] | Look, it’s clear as day, | 很明显 |
[07:34] | you still give a crap. | 你还是在乎的 |
[07:36] | You don’t want to kill, | 你不想杀戮 |
[07:38] | and you don’t want this whole planet dead. | 你也不想让整个星球都完蛋 |
[07:42] | You actually believe you can stop her? | 你真以为你能阻止她吗 |
[07:46] | Just tell us where she is. | 就告诉我们她在哪吧 |
[07:51] | Grants Pass, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州 格兰茨帕斯 |
[07:53] | And now she knows you’re coming. | 现在她知道你们要去了 |
[07:55] | Well, let’s go see. | 那我们去看看吧 |
[07:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:58] | I didn’t tell you this out of the goodness of my heart. | 我告诉你们不是出于好心 |
[08:01] | I need something. | 我要点回报 |
[08:02] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[08:08] | Lenore, look… | 丽诺尔 听我说 |
[08:09] | We’ll lock you down till this whole thing is over, okay? | 我们会把你锁起来 直到事情结束 |
[08:11] | Witness protection. You’ll be safe. | 证人保护 你很安全 |
[08:13] | You don’t get it. It’s not about that. | 你不明白 不是关于我的安全 |
[08:16] | I’m dangerous. | 我才是危险人物 |
[08:17] | I hear her voice all the time. | 我总是能听到她的声音 |
[08:19] | You’re not like the rest of them. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[08:20] | I’m exactly like them. | 我跟他们一模一样 |
[08:23] | I fed. | 我吸血了 |
[08:25] | I couldn’t help it. | 我无法控制 |
[08:27] | The girl couldn’t have been more than 16, Sam. | 那女孩最多十六岁 萨姆 |
[08:31] | I’ll do it again. | 有第一次就有第二次 |
[08:33] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[08:35] | Not anymore. | 我再也无法自制了 |
[08:37] | You have to. | 你必须杀了我 |
[08:39] | – Please. – Lenore… | -求你 -丽诺尔 |
[08:54] | We needed to move this along. | 我们该行动了 |
[09:09] | Well, I was expecting more “Zombieland,” | 我还以为会是遍地僵尸呢 |
[09:12] | less “Pleasantville.” | 这里却一派祥和嘛 |
[09:15] | Just because it looks quiet don’t mean it is, | 表面平静不代表真的平静 |
[09:17] | especially if she’s got a clue we’re coming. | 特别是她还知道我们要来了 |
[09:19] | Yeah, well, if she is here, | 如果她在这 |
[09:21] | I’m glad we got Smitey McSmiterton on our squad. | 至少我们队还有个强力小翅膀 |
[09:23] | All right. Where do we start? | 好吧 我们从哪开始找 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna need a computer. | 我需要一台电脑 |
[09:35] | All right. | 好 |
[09:36] | I finally got the police database, | 我总算进到警方资料库了 |
[09:38] | no thanks to this. | 这玩意儿真不好使 |
[09:40] | I asked for a computer. | 我要的是”电脑” |
[09:42] | It is a computer. | 这就是电脑 |
[09:43] | No, a computer has buttons. | 才不是 电脑是有按键的 |
[09:45] | – Can I get you anything else? – No, we’re good. Thanks. | -还要点别的吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[09:48] | Oh, nickel-and-dime stuff, nothing weird. | 小打小闹 没什么怪事 |
[09:52] | Basically, dead end. | 基本上是撞南墙了 |
[09:54] | You think vampira was lying? | 你觉得那个吸血鬼撒谎了吗 |
[09:56] | I’ll search the town. Give me a moment. | 我去镇上搜搜 一下就好 |
[10:04] | Cass, we can still see you. | 小卡 我们还能看到你哟 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是啊 我还在这 |
[10:08] | Okay, well, you don’t have to wait on us. | 好吧 又不用你等我们 |
[10:14] | Well, now it just looks like you’re pooping. | 你现在看上去像是在拉屎 |
[10:18] | – Something’s wrong. – What, are you stuck? | -有点不对劲 -你卡住了啊 |
[10:20] | I’m blocked. | 是受阻了 |
[10:24] | I’m powerless. | 我没有法力了 |
[10:26] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[10:27] | Something in this town is, uh… | 这镇上的什么东西 |
[10:30] | it’s affecting me. | 在影响我 |
[10:31] | I assume it’s Eve. | 我想应该是夏娃 |
[10:33] | So, wait. Mom’s making you limp? | 等等 妖他妈让你软了 |
[10:36] | Figuratively, yes. | 你可以这么说 |
[10:37] | – How? – I don’t know, but she is. | -怎么会 -不知道 但她做到了 |
[10:39] | Oh, well, that’s great, ’cause without your power, | 太好了 你失去法力 |
[10:41] | you’re basically just a baby in a trench coat. | 基本上就是个穿着大衣的小宝宝 |
[10:49] | I think you hurt his feelings. | 我觉得你伤到人家了 |
[10:52] | I got something here, maybe. | 我好像查到了点东西 |
[10:55] | Had to go Federal to get it. | 得到联邦资料库里才能找到 |
[10:56] | Call went out from the Local Office to the C.D.C. Last night. | 昨晚地方办事处给疾控中心打了通电话 |
[10:59] | About what? | 什么事 |
[11:00] | A Dr. Silver… | 斯勒文医生 |
[11:03] | called in an illness he couldn’t identify. | 电话上报了一种他诊断不出来的疾病 |
[11:06] | Patient’s a 25-year-old African-American | 病人是二十五岁的非裔美国人 |
[11:09] | named Ed Bright. | 名叫艾德·博莱斯 |
[11:14] | Well, that’s not much to go on. | 没什么好查的 |
[11:16] | Well, it’s our only lead, so… | 是我们唯一的线索了 |
[11:17] | So beggars can’t be choosers. Right. I get it. | 要饭的就别嫌饭馊了 我懂 |
[11:19] | All right, well, let’s finish up. | 好吧 吃完走人吧 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. Hi. Uh, I-is Dr. Silver in today? | 打扰下 斯勒文医生在吗 |
[11:24] | My friend is very sick. | 我朋友病得很重 |
[11:27] | I have a, uh… painful burning sensation. | 我有很疼的灼烧感 |
[11:32] | Oh, well, he’s out. Sorry. | 他不在 抱歉 |
[11:35] | Do you happen to know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[11:36] | He hasn’t called in. | 他还没打电话来呢 |
[11:38] | You might want to find yourself some ointment. | 你还是自己找点药膏涂吧 |
[11:45] | What kind of doctor calls the C.D.C. | 哪有医生打电话给疾控中心 |
[11:47] | and then goes awol the very next day? | 第二天却开小差了 |
[11:50] | Let’s have a look, shall we? | 我们去看看吧 |
[12:10] | Is this gonna take a long time? | 开锁要很长时间吗 |
[12:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:38] | It’s the patient, Ed Bright. | 是那个病人 艾德·博莱斯 |
[12:39] | Well, what kind of doctor calls the C.D.C. | 哪有医生打电话给疾控中心 |
[12:41] | and then stashes the gooey corpse in his shed? | 然后把黏糊糊的尸体藏在自己的棚子里 |
[12:44] | I don’t understand what’s happening here. | 我不明白到底怎么回事 |
[12:47] | Well, I know one thing about the body, | 我倒是知道该怎么处理尸体 |
[12:50] | we need some kerosene. | 我们需要煤油 |
[12:55] | Here. Dr. Silver. Wife, two sons. | 看 斯勒文医生 他老婆和两个儿子 |
[13:00] | Hi, there. | 你们好啊 |
[13:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:04] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[13:08] | It casual Friday, agents? | 便装日吗 探员们 |
[13:10] | We were on a case a few miles out. | 我们就在几英里外办案 |
[13:12] | We got a call to come here. | 接到个电话就过来了 |
[13:13] | So, how about you? What’s your business? | 那么你呢 来干什么 |
[13:15] | Oh, dr. Silver’s a friend of mine. | 斯勒文医生是我的朋友 |
[13:17] | Heard he didn’t show up for work today, | 听说他今天没上班 |
[13:18] | So I thought I’d stop by and see if he’s sick. | 所以来看看他是不是病了 |
[13:20] | Not sick. Missing. | 没病 失踪了 |
[13:21] | Missing? Says who? | 失踪 谁说的 |
[13:24] | Says me — empty house, no bags packed, | 我说的 空房子 没打包行李 |
[13:27] | car still in the driveway. | 车还在门口 |
[13:29] | Well, how’d you get on this? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[13:31] | Oh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[13:32] | Tell you what — why don’t you put out an a.P.B.? | 跟你说 你最好发布个全境通告 |
[13:34] | We’ll compare notes down at the station. Sound good? | 我们回警局再交流 怎样 |
[13:37] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:38] | – Sure. – Obliged. | -当然 -感谢 |
[13:41] | Wow, talk about talking out of your butt. | 好一个金蝉脱壳啊 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Just hurry, you idjit. | 赶紧吧 你个小白痴 |
[14:03] | So we got a missing doctor and an oozy patient, huh? | 一个失踪的医生和一个烂掉的病人 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Plot thickens. | 扑朔迷离啊 |
[14:06] | Well, let’s go see what Ed’s roommates have to say. | 咱们去看看艾德的室友有什么要说的 |
[14:08] | Does Ed Bright have a brother? | 艾德·博莱斯有没有兄弟 |
[14:11] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[14:13] | Then that’s not his twin. | 那么那个就不是他双胞胎兄弟了 |
[14:17] | So, what — shifter? | 怎么 变形怪么 |
[14:19] | I don’t know what we’re looking at. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[14:20] | All right, Dean and me are gonna go in. | 好吧 迪恩和我进去 |
[14:22] | You two stay here and watch the door. | 你俩呆在这里看门 |
[14:23] | Something comes out, shoot it. | 有东西跑出来 就开枪 |
[14:25] | Yeah, best guess — silver bullets. | 最好用银子弹 |
[14:26] | I’m fairly unpracticed with firearms. | 我不太会用火器 |
[14:30] | You know who whines? | 你知道什么人才嗷嗷的吗 |
[14:32] | Babies. | 小宝宝 |
[15:03] | Okay. Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[15:07] | Hey, hey, back here. | 这里 |
[15:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:11] | Talk to us. What is this? | 告诉我们 怎么回事 |
[15:14] | Ed? | 艾德 |
[15:14] | – Ed, what’s going on? – What? | -艾德 发生了什么 -什么 |
[15:17] | I’m not Ed. | 我不是艾德 |
[15:25] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[15:26] | Uh, nothing. You’re okay. | 没什么 你很好 |
[15:27] | You’re okay, all right? We’re gonna get you help. | 你没事 我们会帮你的 |
[15:29] | Let me ask you something. | 我有些问题 |
[15:31] | Do I — | 我 |
[15:33] | Do all of us — | 我们所有人 |
[15:34] | Do we look like Ed? | 是不是都变成艾德了 |
[15:36] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[15:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然没有 |
[15:38] | You, uh — you have a fever. You’re hallucinating. | 你发烧了 产生幻觉了 |
[15:40] | Marshall, Marshall, hey, what happened here? | 马歇尔 到底怎么回事 |
[15:44] | Am I gonna die? | 我要死了吗 |
[15:44] | No. You’re not gonna die, okay? | 不 你不会死的 |
[15:46] | Now, you need to talk to us. It’s important. | 快告诉我们 这很重要 |
[15:50] | Ed was feeling bad, so I took him to the doctor. | 艾德感觉不舒服 所以我带他去看医生 |
[15:56] | I think now we’re all sick. | 我想我们现在都病了 |
[15:59] | You think? | 还用你说 |
[16:01] | And before you got sick and before Ed got sick, | 在你和艾德病之前 |
[16:03] | Did you do anything? Did you go anywhere? | 你们有做过什么 去过哪里 |
[16:05] | Hey, need you to focus for me. | 集中精神 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:09] | Some bar. | 某个酒吧 |
[16:10] | A bar? What bar? | 酒吧 什么酒吧 |
[16:11] | Eighth street, I guess. | 好像在八号街 |
[16:13] | Eighth street. | 八号街 |
[16:13] | Um, and did anything happen at the bar? | 酒吧里发生什么了吗 |
[16:15] | D-did you see anything? Did you meet anyone? | 看到了什么 遇见了什么人吗 |
[16:18] | Look, an ambulance is on the way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[16:20] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[16:21] | A girl? Okay. And? | 一个女孩 然后呢 |
[16:24] | A girl in white. | 白衣女孩 |
[16:25] | Good. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:27] | What did the girl in white do, Marshall? | 白衣女孩做了什么 马歇尔 |
[16:29] | What did she do to Ed? | 她对艾德做过什么 |
[16:32] | Marshall! | 马歇尔 |
[16:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:40] | What, a bunch of regular joes wake up shifters? | 一群无名小卒醒来发现成变形怪了 |
[16:41] | What the hell? | 坑爹呢这是 |
[16:42] | Shifters usually run in families. | 变形怪一般是家族遗传 |
[16:44] | This looks like an infection. | 这情况像是传染 |
[16:46] | Nobody touched nothing? | 你俩没碰过什么吧 |
[16:48] | Well, I’m bathing in purell tonight. | 今晚我要用滴露洗澡 |
[16:50] | So, he said they met a girl. | 他说他们遇见了一个女孩 |
[16:52] | It’s got to be eve. | 肯定是夏娃 |
[16:53] | But why would she do this? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[16:55] | Mommy monster. Make more. | 怪物之母 生怪物 |
[16:57] | No, no, no, no, Cass has got a good point. | 不 不 小卡问到点儿上了 |
[16:58] | I mean, if she’s gonna make a shifter army, | 如果她要建一支变形怪军团 |
[17:00] | why make one that’s this sick, gooey, and dying? | 为什么要这种病到小命就快交代了的 |
[17:03] | Add that to the pile of crap that don’t make sense. | 把这加到未解之谜全书里吧 |
[17:06] | So, should we hit the bar? | 我们要去那酒吧吗 |
[17:18] | Well, the sheriff’s a mook, but still — | 即便治安官是个二货 |
[17:23] | You’d think he’d notice this many missing folks. | 但应该会注意到这么多失踪人口吧 |
[17:46] | We got a vamp over here. | 这里有个吸血鬼 |
[17:52] | Nope. Scratch that. We got a wraith. | 哦不 是个死灵 |
[17:56] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:59] | What has teeth and a spike? | 什么东西有尖牙还有手刀 |
[18:00] | Never seen that in my life. | 这辈子没见过 |
[18:03] | Oh, great. So eve’s making hybrids now? | 真好 夏娃开始搞杂交了 |
[18:06] | Looks like. The question is, why? | 看起来像 问题是为什么 |
[18:08] | I mean, what does she want with a — | 我是说 她为什么想要 |
[18:10] | What do you call these? | 这玩意叫什么 |
[18:11] | Well, congrats. You discovered it. You get to name it. | 恭喜你 你发现的 自己想名字 |
[18:16] | Jefferson starships. | 杰佛逊飞船 |
[18:21] | Because they’re horrible… | 因为他们很恐怖 |
[18:24] | And hard to kill. | 并且很难干倒 |
[18:29] | Looks like the whole bar has been turned into the — | 看起来整个酒吧的人都被变成了 |
[18:31] | Jefferson starships. | 杰佛逊飞船 |
[18:32] | Fine. But why are all the…Starships dead? | 好吧 但为什么所有飞船仔都死了 |
[18:36] | I can’t say, but… | 说不准 不过 |
[18:38] | It looks like they all burned up. | 他们好像都烧起来了 |
[18:40] | Burned up? Like — | 烧起来 就像 |
[18:41] | Like a high fever, like the flu. | 就像发高烧 得流感一样 |
[18:44] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底是怎么回事 |
[18:46] | Does every monster in this town have the motaba virus? | 这里所有的怪物都染上莫他巴病毒了吗 |
[18:49] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
[18:56] | Now, this is not what it looks like. | 这是一场误会 |
[18:58] | Look, we’re the feds. | 我们是联邦探员 |
[18:59] | Yeah? Well, feds are not allowed to do this. | 是吗 联邦探员可不准干这些事 |
[19:02] | Cuff ’em. Turn around. | 拷上 转身 |
[19:27] | Listen, if we can make a phone call, | 如果我们能打个电话 |
[19:29] | we can straighten this all out. | 就能把一切解释清楚 |
[19:30] | Straighten out a massacre? I’d like to see you try. | 解释大屠杀 我倒想见识一下 |
[19:35] | J-jefferson starships! | 杰佛逊飞船 |
[19:51] | Dean, wait! | 迪恩 等等 |
[19:56] | Well, I’ll say this — | 我得说 |
[19:59] | You’re the healthiest-looking specimen I’ve seen all day. | 你是我这一天看到的最完整的样品 |
[20:03] | I take my vitamins. | 我吃维他命 |
[20:05] | So, you want to tell us what’s going on here? | 你能告诉我们到底怎么回事吗 |
[20:11] | So, you boys are, uh, Eve’s cleaning crew? | 你们是 夏娃的清洁工吗 |
[20:15] | Is that it? You, uh — | 是吗 你们 |
[20:16] | you come around to clean up the bodies, | 你们来处理尸体 |
[20:19] | make sure the word doesn’t get out, huh? | 确保秘密不会泄露 是吧 |
[20:22] | Is that why you snatched up the doctor? | 所以你们抓走了医生 |
[20:25] | You’re so wasting your time. | 你只是在浪费时间 |
[20:27] | You stupid head of cattle. | 你这头蠢猪 |
[20:32] | More starships. | 还有飞船仔 |
[20:35] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[21:06] | You’re Dr. Silver’s boys. | 你们是斯勒文医生的孩子 |
[21:09] | All right, don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 别担心 我们放你们出来 |
[21:11] | – Uh, uh, keys? – Yeah. | -钥匙 -好的 |
[21:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:16] | we’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们 |
[21:18] | My name is Sam. And that’s my brother, Dean. | 我叫萨姆 那是我哥 迪恩 |
[21:21] | Those cops — they’re not coming back, ever. | 那些警察 他们不会回来了 永远不会 |
[21:31] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[21:33] | Joe. This is Ryan. | 我叫乔 他是莱恩 |
[21:36] | Hiya, Ryan. How you doing? | 莱恩你好 |
[21:39] | He won’t talk, | 自从我们被抓之后 |
[21:41] | not since they came for us. | 他就不肯说话了 |
[21:47] | All right, listen, Joe, we’re gonna get you | 好吧 乔 我们会帮你们把 |
[21:48] | out of those handcuffs. | 手铐解开 |
[21:51] | But you understand what’s going on around here, don’t you? | 但是你也知道现在的状况 对吧 |
[21:54] | So first we got to make sure you’re you. | 首先 我们得确认你们是人类 |
[21:56] | How you gonna do that? | 你们要怎么做 |
[21:59] | Well, there’s a few, uh, dozen tests. | 需要做一些 测试 |
[22:05] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[22:10] | Y-you really think that’s gonna make me talk? | 这点手段就能让我开口吗 |
[22:13] | Something will. | 总有办法治得了你 |
[22:18] | Got a couple of hungry human boys here. | 找到了两个饥肠辘辘的小孩 |
[22:21] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 小子们 |
[22:27] | So, you two never heard them talk… | 你俩从未听他们说起过 |
[22:30] | about a mother or… | 什么母亲 或者 |
[22:33] | someone named Eve? | 一个叫夏娃的人 |
[22:37] | It was just me and Ryan in there. | 那里只有我和莱恩 |
[22:41] | And your folks? | 你们的亲人呢 |
[22:44] | Cops said we were next. | 警察说下一个就是我们 |
[22:47] | They said we were food. | 他们说我们是食物 |
[22:50] | You have any other family? | 你还有其他家人吗 |
[22:52] | An uncle in Meritt. | 有一个叔叔在梅利特 |
[22:53] | Meritt. What’s that, like 15 miles outside of town? | 在哪里 镇外十五英里处吗 |
[22:56] | Okay, we’ll get you there. | 好的 我们送你们过去 |
[22:57] | Dean. Can I have a word? | 迪恩 方便说两句吗 |
[23:04] | We need to find Eve now. | 眼下我们得找到夏娃 |
[23:06] | Yeah. Go. | 对 去吧 |
[23:07] | Me and Sam just got to make a milk run. | 我和萨姆就是去开个小差 |
[23:09] | No, we need your help here. | 不 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[23:10] | Hold your water. | 你给我憋着 |
[23:12] | We’ll be back in a few. | 我们很快就回来 |
[23:13] | Dean, Dean. | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[23:15] | Millions of lives are at stake here, not just two. | 很多人的生命都危在旦夕 不只是他俩 |
[23:18] | – Stay focused. – Are you kidding? | -专注一点 -你开玩笑吗 |
[23:20] | There’s a greater purpose here. | 还有更重要的任务 |
[23:22] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[23:22] | I-I’m getting a little sick and tired | 我已经厌倦了 |
[23:24] | of the greater purposes, okay? | 这些更重要的任务 |
[23:27] | I think what I’d like to do right now | 我现在就想 |
[23:28] | is save a couple of kids, if you don’t mind. | 救那两个孩子 如果你不介意的话 |
[23:33] | We’ll catch up. | 我们马上就回来 |
[23:36] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[23:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:03] | Hey. You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一会儿 |
[24:31] | They won’t take long. | 他们不会去太久的 |
[24:35] | You don’t know that. | 说不准 |
[24:37] | They may find more wayward orphans along the way. | 他们一路上可能会发现更多任性的孤儿 |
[24:41] | Oh, don’t get cute. | 少傲娇了你 |
[24:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | Pardon me for highlighting | 请原谅我用”讽刺”的方法 |
[24:48] | their crippling and dangerous empathetic response | 来突显两兄弟危险又影响大局的 |
[24:51] | with “sarcasm.” | 同情行为 |
[24:59] | It was a bad idea, letting them go. | 不应该让他俩离开的 |
[25:02] | Come on. | 乖啦 |
[25:03] | You don’t let Sam and Dean Winchester do squat. | 温家双煞不可能袖手旁观 |
[25:06] | They do what they got to. You know that. | 他们都是做该做的事 你知道的 |
[25:09] | Anyway, we want Eve, | 反正我们要想找到夏娃 |
[25:13] | we need coordinates. | 首先得知道她在哪里 |
[25:14] | So, we can stand here bellyaching, | 我们要么就在这里继续抱怨 |
[25:17] | or we can go poke that pig till he squeals. | 要么就去给那小子来个满清十大酷刑 |
[25:21] | Thoughts? | 意下如何 |
[26:03] | You know, she can see you right now. | 她现在能看见你们 |
[26:06] | And you’re just making her mad. | 你们却在惹她生气 |
[26:09] | Then tell the bitch to come get me. | 让那个贱人来找我啊 |
[26:12] | I need five minutes alone with him. | 我要单独和他呆五分钟 |
[26:15] | What for? | 为什么 |
[26:20] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[26:21] | your batteries are dead. | 你的法力没有了 |
[26:25] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[26:28] | All right. Fine. | 好的 好吧 |
[26:46] | Eve’s at 25 buckley street. | 夏娃在巴克利街二十五号 |
[26:50] | You can call Sam and Dean. | 你可以打给萨姆和迪恩了 |
[27:06] | Rigorous interrogation, huh? | 酷刑审问哈 |
[27:09] | Well, we got a location. | 我们知道她的位置了 |
[27:12] | Now we just got to get close enough to take a shot. | 现在我们只需要接近她 然后伺机下手 |
[27:15] | All right. Well… | 好的 |
[27:19] | Let’s all take one. | 每人一颗 |
[27:24] | Load ’em up. Make ’em count. | 装上膛 要一枪一准 |
[27:37] | You got to be kidding me. | 我勒个去 |
[27:38] | She’s been in there the whole time? | 她一直在那里啊 |
[27:40] | Why’d she ever let us in? | 她怎么会放我们进去啊 |
[27:42] | Or out. | 还放我们出来 |
[27:44] | Well, there’s one way to find out. | 有一个办法能知道 |
[27:45] | What, just stroll in? | 就那么慢悠悠走进去么 |
[27:47] | We don’t know who’s human or who’s her. | 我们都不知道哪些是人 哪个是她 |
[27:52] | Well, there’s one way to draw her out. | 有个办法能把她引出来 |
[27:54] | – Me and Sam will go in. – Dean… | -我和萨姆进去 -迪恩 |
[27:56] | Look, we don’t get a shot off, you two better. | 我们要是没机会开枪 那就得靠你们俩了 |
[28:00] | That’s the plan? | 就这么蛮干啊 |
[28:02] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 是啊 就这样 |
[28:11] | Well, at least it ain’t complicated. | 至少还算简单明了 |
[28:30] | Now what? | 咋整 |
[28:32] | Crap. Crap. | 不妙 不妙 |
[28:36] | Crap. | 很不妙 |
[28:36] | Starships? | 飞船仔 |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:38] | Is there anybody in this diner | 这个餐馆里就没有 |
[28:39] | that is not a flesh-eating monster? | 不是食人妖魔的吗 |
[28:42] | Uh, me and you. | 有 咱哥俩 |
[28:44] | Okay, well, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好吧 那我们快走吧 |
[28:45] | – Shall we? – Two specials, right? | -好啊 -两份特餐 是吗 |
[28:47] | Uh, no, that’s not for us. We were just heading out. | 不 不是我们点的 我们正要走呢 |
[28:49] | Now, that would be rude, Sam. | 别这么没礼貌 萨姆 |
[28:59] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[29:01] | Eve. | 你是夏娃 |
[29:02] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[29:04] | Why don’t we step outside, chat? | 我们干嘛不出去聊聊 |
[29:07] | Why? This is private. | 何必 这里没人打扰 |
[29:32] | Phoenix ash. I’m impressed. | 凤凰灰烬 挺厉害啊 |
[29:34] | I bet you had to go a long way for that. | 你们肯定费了很大事才找到 |
[29:37] | You have no idea. | 可不是 |
[29:39] | Destroy these. Thank you. | 把这些销毁 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[29:45] | I’m not here to fight. | 我不是来打架的 |
[29:46] | No, just to rally every freak on the planet, | 对 只是来集结全球所有妖魔鬼怪的 |
[29:50] | bring in khan worms and… and half-assed spider-men | 带些个肉虫王 山寨蜘蛛人 |
[29:53] | and dragons. | 还有龙 |
[29:54] | Really, sister? Dragons? | 说真的 姑娘 还带龙来 |
[29:57] | So, I dusted off some of the old classics. I needed help. | 我是搬出来一些老怪物 我需要帮助 |
[30:00] | With what? | 帮你干嘛 |
[30:02] | Tearing apart the planet? | 毁掉这个星球吗 |
[30:08] | You misunderstand me. | 你们误解我了 |
[30:09] | I never wanted that, | 我从没想要那样做 |
[30:12] | not at first. | 一开始没想 |
[30:13] | I liked our arrangement. | 我喜欢我们的协议 |
[30:16] | What arrangement? | 什么协议 |
[30:17] | The natural order. | 自然界的秩序 |
[30:19] | My children turned a few of you. | 我的孩儿们转化一些人类 |
[30:21] | You hunted a few of them. I was happy. | 你们去猎杀一些我的孩儿 我挺高兴的 |
[30:24] | Okay. So what changed? | 好啊 那什么变了 |
[30:27] | My children, no thanks to you, | 我的孩儿们 都是你们俩害得 |
[30:29] | started getting kidnapped and tortured, | 开始被人绑架 被折磨 |
[30:32] | even my firstborns. | 甚至我的长子们 |
[30:35] | I was pushed into this. | 我被逼卷入此事 |
[30:36] | After all, a mother defends her children. | 毕竟 妈妈总会保护她的孩子 |
[30:39] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[30:40] | You’re gonna use the “Mother of the year” defense? | 要用”年度最佳妈妈”来为自己辩护吗 |
[30:44] | You? | 就你 |
[30:44] | It happens to be true. | 碰巧是真的 |
[30:48] | Know what? | 这样吧 |
[30:49] | Maybe you’ll believe it if I look | 如果我变成这样 |
[30:51] | a little more like this. | 你们就会相信我了 |
[31:00] | Oh, you bitch. | 你个贱货 |
[31:00] | She died to protect you, didn’t she? | 她为了保护你们而牺牲 对吧 |
[31:04] | See? | 看见没 |
[31:05] | You understand a mother’s love. | 你们也明白母爱 |
[31:07] | – I’m no different. – All right, you know what? | -我也一样 -好吧 你给老子听着 |
[31:08] | This conversation’s over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[31:10] | If you’re gonna kill us, kill us. | 如果要杀我们 就请动手 |
[31:11] | You? | 你们 |
[31:13] | No. | 不 |
[31:15] | It’s Crowley I want dead. | 我只想要克劳力的命 |
[31:18] | Well, you’re too late there. | 那你下手太慢了 |
[31:20] | That little limey mook roasted months ago. | 那个英国佬几个月前已经死了 |
[31:24] | Crowley’s alive. | 克劳力还活着 |
[31:27] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:29] | I see his face through the eyes | 我从每个被他折磨的孩子眼中 |
[31:31] | of every child he strings up and skins. | 看到了他的脸 |
[31:35] | Any idea why he’s hurting my babies? | 知道他为什么要伤害我的孩子吗 |
[31:38] | He wants purgatory, right? | 他想要炼狱 对吧 |
[31:40] | Location, location, location. | 位置神马的 |
[31:43] | Is that what he told you? | 他是那么跟你们说的吗 |
[31:46] | It’s about the souls. | 是为了灵魂 |
[31:48] | Well, what about them? | 灵魂怎么了 |
[31:49] | They’re power, you simple little monkey. | 它们是力量 你个纯洁的小笨蛋 |
[31:53] | Fuel. | 是燃料 |
[31:55] | Each soul a beautiful, little nuclear reactor. | 每一个灵魂都是最好的核反应堆 |
[31:58] | Put them together, you have the sun. | 收集起来 你就拥有了太阳 |
[32:01] | Now, think what the king of hell could do | 想想 地狱之王拥有了这个 |
[32:05] | with that vast, untapped oil well… | 未开发的巨大油井 他会做什么 |
[32:08] | How powerful he’d be. | 他会变得多么强大 |
[32:11] | Now Crowley wants to siphon off my supply | 克劳力现在想偷走我的东西 |
[32:14] | and torture my children to do it? | 折磨我的孩子帮他达到目的 |
[32:17] | Okay, fine. I’ll quit playing nice. | 好吧 老虎不发威当我病猫 |
[32:22] | I’ll turn you all. | 我就转化所有人 |
[32:24] | Every soul — mine. | 每一个灵魂 归我所有 |
[32:27] | Let’s see how hot his hell burns | 当所有灵魂都归我的时候 |
[32:28] | when everyone comes to me. | 我们看看他还能得意到几时 |
[32:31] | He asked for it. | 这是他自找的 |
[32:33] | You know, last I checked, there are a few billion of us. | 据我所知 地球上也有个几十亿人吧 |
[32:37] | That plan might take a while. | 你的计划需要费些时日 |
[32:39] | What exactly do you think I’m doing here? | 你认为我来这里做什么的 |
[32:43] | I’m building the perfect beast. | 我在打造完美的怪兽 |
[32:46] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:48] | All those — | 我们 |
[32:50] | all those things we’ve been finding. | 我们发现的这些东西 |
[32:54] | Call it beta testing. | 这叫做内测 |
[32:57] | Well, I think your formula might be a little off. | 我觉得你的配方有点不对啊 |
[33:00] | They’re imploding all over town. | 它们到处自相残杀 |
[33:02] | Ohh, there were a few unfortunate failures. | 是有一些次品 |
[33:06] | But I eventually got it right. | 但是我终于成功了 |
[33:08] | Quiet, smart, inconspicuous. | 安静 聪明 不易察觉 |
[33:12] | It can spread through a whole town in under a day. | 一天之内就可以遍布整个小镇 |
[33:14] | Oh, and the best part — | 最精彩的地方是 |
[33:16] | You’ve been with it the whole time. | 他一直都在你们身边 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | Yes, you were the final test. | 是的 你们就是他的最终关卡 |
[33:23] | I had to see if it could | 我当然要确定他能否 |
[33:24] | slip past hunters undetected, of course. | 神不知鬼不觉逃过猎魔人的眼睛 |
[33:29] | Little Ryan. | 是小莱恩 |
[33:43] | Joe? | 乔 |
[33:51] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[34:13] | You look upset. | 你们貌似不开心 |
[34:16] | If it makes you feel any better, | 说句让你们舒心的话 |
[34:18] | Ryan was bound to work on you. | 莱恩注定能骗的过你们 |
[34:21] | Little wayward orphan… | 任性的小孤儿… |
[34:24] | Like yourselves. | 就像你们一样 |
[34:26] | There’s nothing you can do about it now. | 你们现在已经无能为力了 |
[34:29] | So let’s talk. | 所以还是谈谈吧 |
[34:30] | Nothing to say. | 没什么好谈的 |
[34:31] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这么说可不对 |
[34:34] | I have an offer to propose. | 我有一个提议 |
[34:38] | Crowley… | 克劳力… |
[34:40] | As you know, not so easy to find. | 踪迹难觅 这你们都知道 |
[34:42] | So, here’s the deal… | 所以不如这样… |
[34:45] | You find him… | 你们去找到他… |
[34:47] | Bring him to me… | 把他带来见我… |
[34:50] | I let you live. | 我就饶你们一命 |
[34:54] | Pass. | 免了 |
[34:55] | – Dean… – Sam, no. | -迪恩 -萨姆 不行 |
[34:57] | The answer is no. | 答案是不行 |
[34:59] | You say that like you have another option. | 说得好像你还有别的选择似的 |
[35:01] | Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[35:03] | You think? | 是嘛 |
[35:11] | Well, so much for your plan “B”. | 那我就彻底断了你们的念想 |
[35:18] | And you, wondering, “Why so flaccid?” | 你一定在想”我为什么会如此软弱” |
[35:21] | I’m older than you, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 我比你年长 |
[35:22] | I know what makes angels tick. | 我知道天使的死穴 |
[35:25] | As long as I’m around, consider yourself… | 只要我在 你就把自己当做 |
[35:29] | unplugged. | 废物吧 |
[35:32] | Work for me. | 为我卖命吧 |
[35:35] | It’s a good deal. | 条件很优厚呦 |
[35:40] | Bonus… I won’t kill your friends. | 追加福利 饶你们的朋友也不死 |
[35:42] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[35:44] | The last few months, we’ve been working for an evil dick. | 过去几个月里 我们一直在为个恶棍卖命 |
[35:48] | We’re not about to sign up for an evil bitch. | 我们可不想改为投靠一个巫婆 |
[35:51] | We don’t work with demons. | 我们不会与恶魔合作 |
[35:53] | We don’t work with monsters. | 也不会与怪物合作 |
[35:55] | And if that means you got to kill us, then kill us! | 如果你会因此杀了我们 尽管动手吧 |
[35:58] | Or… | 或者… |
[36:00] | I turn you… | 我可以转化你们… |
[36:01] | and you do what I want anyway. | 到时你们就任我摆布了 |
[36:07] | Beat me with a wire hanger, answer’s still no. | 打死我都不会同意 |
[36:16] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[36:18] | test me. | 逼我 |
[36:22] | Bite me. | 你咬我呀 |
[36:25] | – No! – Dean! | -不要 -迪恩 |
[36:33] | Phoenix ash. | 凤凰灰烬 |
[36:36] | One shell… | 一颗子弹… |
[36:38] | One ounce of whiskey… | 加一盎司威士忌… |
[36:40] | Down the hatch. | 一饮而尽 |
[36:42] | Little musty on the afterburn. | 之后会散发点腐气 |
[36:46] | Call you later, mom. | 再见了 妈妈 |
[37:18] | Shut your eyes! | 闭眼 |
[37:31] | We got to take you on more monster hunts. | 以后应该多带你参加猎魔行动 |
[37:35] | Hey, Cass, um… | 小卡… |
[37:37] | Dean’s bleeding pretty good. | 迪恩正血流不止 |
[37:38] | I think she turned me into a Jefferson starship. | 我觉得她把我转化成杰佛逊飞船了 |
[37:41] | Could you clear that up, too? | 你能帮我一并恢复吗 |
[37:48] | All right, we’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[37:50] | We got to go. Now. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[37:52] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[37:54] | The kid. | 那个孩子 |
[37:55] | The little kid — he’s one of them. | 那个小孩 也是怪物之一 |
[37:58] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I know, Cass. You told me, all right? | 小卡 我懂 你告诉过我 |
[38:00] | Let’s just go. | 快走吧 |
[38:12] | So, we kill the wicked witch, and she still wins. | 我们杀了那个巫婆 却还是让她得逞了 |
[38:15] | I mean, they could have turned half the town by now. | 目前为止他们可能已经转化了半个镇的人 |
[38:17] | Don’t say it. | 不许吐槽 |
[38:25] | Found them. | 找到他们了 |
[38:33] | Well, who ganked them? | 又是谁把他们杀死的呢 |
[38:40] | Demons. | 是恶魔 |
[38:55] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[38:56] | I think that demons don’t give a crap | 我认为如果不是因为受了指使 |
[38:59] | about monster tweens unless they’re told to. | 恶魔才不会鸟什么怪物兄弟呢 |
[39:04] | So, you think she was telling the truth? | 那你觉得她说的是实话吗 |
[39:07] | The truth about what? | 什么实话 |
[39:12] | She said that Crowley’s still kicking. | 她说克劳力还活着 |
[39:16] | But I burned his bones. How c… | 但我已经烧了他的遗骨 怎么… |
[39:20] | Was she certain? | 她肯定吗 |
[39:21] | Sounded pretty sure. | 听上去很有把握 |
[39:23] | According to her, | 据她所说 |
[39:24] | Crowley’s still waterboarding her kids somewhere. | 克劳力仍在某处残害着她的后裔 |
[39:28] | I don’t understand. | 我糊涂了 |
[39:29] | Well, he’s a crafty son of a bitch. | 他可是个狡猾的王八蛋 |
[39:30] | I’m an angel. I’ll look into it immediately. | 而我是个天使 我马上就去调查此事 |
[39:35] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[39:37] | Let us know what you find out! | 别忘了把调查结果告诉我们 |
[39:42] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[39:47] | How did Crowley get away? | 克劳力怎么可能逃脱了呢 |
[39:49] | I mean, it’s not like Cass to make mistakes like that, | 小卡不可能犯那样的错误 |
[39:52] | unless… | 除非… |
[39:54] | Unless what? | 除非怎样 |
[39:56] | Unless he meant to. | 除非他有意为之 |
[40:00] | Bobby, this is Cass we’re talking about. | 鲍比 你居然怀疑小卡 |
[40:03] | Do you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[40:09] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:12] | Look, it’s probably nothing. | 大概是我们想多了 |
[40:13] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[40:17] | You know what? You’re right. It’s… it’s probably nothing. | 你说得对 大概是我们想多了 |
[40:49] | Really, Cass… | 小卡 说真的… |
[40:51] | This is getting ridiculous. | 事情越来越荒唐了 |
[40:57] | How many times am I gonna have to clean up your messes? | 我还要为你擦屁股到什么时候 |