时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’re gonna find a way to beat the devil, okay? | 我们会找到撂倒路西法的办法 |
[00:06] | What if you guys lead the devil to the edge and I jump in? | 不如你们引诱路西法到牢笼边 而我跳进去 |
[00:10] | Yes. | 同意 |
[00:12] | Sammy’s long gone. | 萨姆早不在了 |
[00:16] | What you are gonna do now? | 你现在有什么打算呢 |
[00:17] | Return to heaven, I suppose. | 回天堂吧 我想 |
[00:18] | Heaven? | 天堂 |
[00:19] | With Michael in the cage, | 鉴于米迦勒也被关进了牢笼 |
[00:20] | I’m sure it’s total anarchy up there. | 想必此刻上面必定是一片混乱 |
[00:22] | So, what, you’re the new sheriff in town? | 所以呢 现在你是老大了吗 |
[00:24] | It’s Civil War up there! | 上面正在进行内战 |
[00:26] | If we can beat Raphael, we can end this! | 如果能打败拉斐尔 我们就可以结束这一切 |
[00:28] | When the oil burns, | 一旦油燃烧起来 |
[00:30] | no angel can touch or pass through the flames, | 没有天使敢触碰或是跨过那火焰 |
[00:32] | or he dies. | 除非是活得不耐烦了 |
[00:35] | It’s his soul. It’s gone. | 他的灵魂 不见了 |
[00:37] | When we freaks die, where do we go? | 当我们这些怪物死掉时 我们该魂归何处呢 |
[00:40] | Not heaven, not hell. | 我们不上天堂 也不入地狱 |
[00:42] | – Purgatory. – And I want it. | -炼狱 -而我想得到它 |
[00:43] | The human soul is more valuable than you can imagine. | 人类的灵魂远比你想象的珍贵得多 |
[00:48] | This is about the souls. | 是为了那些灵魂吧 |
[00:49] | That angel went and created | 巴尔萨泽为了增加你们的战斗力 |
[00:51] | 50,000 new souls for your war machine. | 改变历史来徒增了五万灵魂 |
[00:54] | Eve, the mother of all of us. | 夏娃 万物之母 |
[00:58] | – It’s Crowley I want dead. – Well, you’re too late there. | -我只想要克劳力的命 -那么恐怕你来晚了 |
[01:00] | That little limey mook roasted months ago. | 那小英国佬早在数月前被燃烧殆尽了 |
[01:03] | Crowley’s alive. | 克劳力还活着 |
[01:07] | Really, Cass… | 老实说 小卡 |
[01:09] | This is getting ridiculous. | 事情变得越来越荒唐了 |
[01:11] | How many times am I gonna have to clean up your messes? | 你还想要我帮你擦几次屁股 |
[01:27] | You know, I’ve… | 说起来 我已经 |
[01:29] | I’ve been here for a very long time. | 已经生存了很长时间 |
[01:38] | And I remember many things. | 过去的林林总总都还历历在目 |
[01:42] | I remember being at a shoreline, | 我还记得在一个海岸边 |
[01:44] | watching a little gray fish heave itself up on the beach | 发现一只正在努力往岸上扑腾的小灰鱼 |
[01:49] | And an older brother saying, | 一个年长的兄弟对我说 |
[01:52] | “Don’t step on that fish, Castiel. | 别踩到那条鱼 卡西迪奥 |
[01:54] | Big plans for that fish.” | 那条鱼还大有用处呢 |
[01:57] | I remember the tower of Babel… all 37 feet of it, | 我还记得巴别塔 37英尺高 |
[02:02] | which I suppose was impressive at the time. | 在当时来说 算是惊骇世俗 |
[02:05] | And when it fell, they howled divine wrath. | 当它倒塌时 他们叫喊着神降天谴 |
[02:09] | But come on. | 拜托 |
[02:10] | Dried dung can only be stacked so high. | 干粪筑的墙壁也就只能堆那么高了 |
[02:14] | I remember Cain and Abel… | 我还记得该隐和亚伯 |
[02:16] | David and Goliath… | 大卫和歌利亚 |
[02:19] | Sodom and Gomorrah. | 所多玛和蛾摩拉 |
[02:24] | And, of course, | 当然了 |
[02:25] | I remember the most remarkable event — | 我记得最非凡的那件事 |
[02:29] | Remarkable because it never came to pass. | 之所以非比寻常是因为从未发生 |
[02:33] | It was averted by two boys… | 阻止天启降世的是两个小哥 |
[02:36] | An old drunk… | 和一个老酒鬼 |
[02:39] | And a fallen angel. | 还有一个堕落天使 |
[02:40] | The grand story. | 荡气回肠的故事 |
[02:44] | And we ripped up the ending | 我们颠覆了结局 |
[02:46] | And the rules… | 抛开了一切规则 |
[02:48] | And destiny… | 以及命运 |
[02:51] | Leaving nothing but freedom and choice. | 仅将自由和选择权紧握于手 |
[02:57] | Which is all well and good, except… | 这一切都尽如人意 除了… |
[03:04] | …Well, what if I’ve made the wrong choice? | 如果我做的选择是错误的呢 |
[03:06] | How am I supposed to know? | 我该如何自知呢 |
[03:11] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我有些本末倒置了 |
[03:16] | Let me tell you my story. | 让我来讲述我的故事 |
[03:22] | Let me tell you everything. | 告诉你这一切的原委 |
[03:45] | Hello, Dean. | 好啊 迪恩 |
[03:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I’m… | 当然 我 |
[03:53] | I’m fine. How are you? | 好得很 你呢 |
[03:56] | Just wanted to check in. | 只是想来打个招呼 |
[03:58] | So, any word on, uh, Satan jr. being alive? | 关于小恶魔的死活 有什么消息吗 |
[04:03] | I’m…Looking, believe me. | 我 还在查 相信我 |
[04:06] | I just don’t understand how Crowley could’ve tricked me. | 我只是想不通 克劳力是怎么骗到我的 |
[04:10] | Well, he’s a tricky son of a bitch, that’s how. | 因为他是个诡计多端的混球 |
[04:14] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[04:16] | But if he is up and kicking, | 但如果他真的活着 |
[04:18] | then what does matter is finding him, | 重要的要找到他 |
[04:21] | ripping his head off, and shoving it up his ass. | 拧掉他的脑袋 爆他的菊 |
[04:27] | What about you? Have you found anything? | 你们呢 有什么收获没 |
[04:32] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 还没任何发现 |
[04:35] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆人呢 |
[04:37] | He’s keeping busy. | 忙乎着呢 |
[04:39] | He’s tracking a djinn in Omaha as we speak. | 这会儿他正在奥马哈追踪一个灯灵 |
[04:41] | In fact, I’m heading out there right now to meet up with him. | 事实上 我正要去跟他汇合 |
[04:45] | Well, I’d come if I could. | 可以的话我会跟你去 |
[04:46] | Yeah, no, I-I get it. No worries. | 我明白 没事儿 |
[04:50] | But, Cass, you’ll call, right? | 但你会来找我们的 对吧小卡 |
[04:53] | If you get into real trouble? | 如果你遇上什么大麻烦的话 |
[05:17] | Howdy, partner. | 你好 伙计 |
[05:19] | What have you found? | 你有何收获 |
[05:21] | I’ve found a lot of things. | 收获颇丰 |
[05:22] | For example… | 比如说… |
[05:24] | Eve’s brain? Dead as a tinned kipper. | 夏娃的大脑已经彻底死亡 |
[05:26] | Yet… | 但是… |
[05:30] | …for some reason… | …出于某种原因… |
[05:32] | She keeps laying eggs. | 她仍在一直产卵 |
[05:37] | Watch this. | 注意看 |
[05:54] | Chocula here feels every tickle. | 这小吸血鬼能感应到每一次触碰 |
[05:55] | What is that good for? | 这有什么好处 |
[05:56] | Apart from the obvious erotic value, you got me. | 除了让人感到性奋之外 我就不知道了 |
[05:59] | You said Eve could open the door to purgatory. | 你说过夏娃能够开启炼狱之门 |
[06:02] | Correct. I did. | 没错 我的确说过 |
[06:04] | And I’m confident that she could have | 而且我相信 如果她还活着的话 |
[06:05] | if she was still alive! | 可能已经把门打开了 |
[06:08] | Single best chance to get over the rainbow, | 她是帮我们达成目的的最佳人选 |
[06:09] | and the Winchesters killed her! | 结果温氏兄弟却把她给杀了 |
[06:11] | It was unavoidable. | 当时局势不受控制 |
[06:12] | You screwed up, Cass. | 是你太不给力了 小卡 |
[06:14] | You let the hounds mangle the pheasant, | 是你任由猎狗咬死了野鸡 |
[06:16] | and now I am up to my elbows in it. | 到头来还要我去收拾烂摊子 |
[06:19] | What is your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[06:21] | The point is… | 我想说的是… |
[06:22] | you’re distracted, and that makes me nervous. | 你分心了 这让我很担忧 |
[06:24] | I am holding up my end. | 我在履行我的职责 |
[06:27] | Ah, yes. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:29] | But is that all you’re holding? | 不过你还办了点别的事吧 |
[06:33] | See… | 瞧… |
[06:35] | The stench of that impala’s | 你的外套上沾满了 |
[06:36] | all over your overcoat, angel. | 那辆黑斑羚的恶臭 天使大人 |
[06:42] | I thought we’d agreed — | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[06:43] | No more nights out with the boys. | 再也不去找他们兄弟俩 |
[06:44] | I spoke with Dean. | 我不过是跟迪恩聊了几句 |
[06:46] | I needed to know what they know. | 我要随时掌握他们手上的信息 |
[06:49] | About what? | 哪方面的 |
[06:50] | About me, maybe? | 关于我的事情吗 |
[06:51] | ’cause I happen to have it on good authority | 因为我有足够的理由相信 |
[06:53] | that your two little pets | 你那两只小宠物 |
[06:54] | are currently trying to hunt me down! | 最近正卯足了劲想抓我呢 |
[06:59] | Forgive me. | 原谅我的直白 |
[07:00] | But I think you might have a little conflict of interest here. | 但我认为你在此事上大概有点利益冲突 |
[07:08] | Crowley had a point, of course. | 克劳力所言极是 |
[07:10] | My interest was conflicted. | 我的利益的确发生了冲突 |
[07:13] | I still considered myself the Winchesters’ guardian. | 我仍然把自己当做温氏兄弟的守护者 |
[07:16] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[07:18] | they taught me how to stand up… | 是他们教会了我如何抵抗… |
[07:20] | Hey! Ass butt! | 喂 混球 |
[07:27] | …what to stand for… | …为何而奋斗… |
[07:29] | and what generally happens to you when you do. | 以及在抵抗和奋斗过后通常会发生什么 |
[07:38] | I was done. | 我当时死了 |
[07:41] | I was over. | 生命终结了 |
[07:44] | And then the most extraordinary thing happened. | 但后来最不可思议的事情发生了 |
[07:50] | I was put back. | 我竟然复活了 |
[07:55] | And we had won. | 并且我们取得了胜利 |
[07:57] | We stopped armageddon. | 阻止了世界末日 |
[08:02] | But at a terrible cost. | 但却代价惨重 |
[08:08] | And so I knew what I had to do next. | 于是我知道了自己接下来的使命 |
[08:19] | Once again, I went to harrow hell, | 我再度前往地狱 |
[08:22] | to free Sam from Lucifer’s cage. | 将萨姆从路西法的牢笼中解救了出来 |
[08:26] | It was nearly impossible, | 那是个几乎不可能完成的任务 |
[08:28] | but I was so full of confidence, of mission. | 但我心中充满了自信与使命感 |
[08:33] | I see now that was arrogance… | 而现在看来 那只是自负… |
[08:36] | hubris… | 和傲慢罢了… |
[08:38] | Because, of course, I hadn’t truly raised Sam — | 因为我并没有真正地将萨姆复活 |
[08:40] | Not all of him. | 不是完整的他 |
[08:56] | Sometimes we’re lucky enough to be given a warning. | 有时我们很幸运 能够得到告诫 |
[09:02] | This should have been mine. | 而这本应是给我的告诫 |
[09:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:11] | I’m begging you, Castiel. | 我求你了 卡西迪奥 |
[09:13] | Just kill the Winchesters. | 杀了温氏兄弟吧 |
[09:14] | – No. – Fine. | -不行 -好吧 |
[09:16] | Then I’ll do it myself. | 那我只能亲自动手了 |
[09:17] | If you kill them, I’ll just bring them back again. | 即使你杀了他们 我也会把他们救回来 |
[09:19] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不能 |
[09:20] | Not where I’ll put ’em. Trust me. | 那地方连你都无能为力 相信我 |
[09:21] | I said…no. | 我说了 不行 |
[09:26] | Don’t worry about them. | 不必担心他们 |
[09:27] | Don’t worry about — | 不必担心… |
[09:29] | What, like Lucifer didn’t worry? | 难道路西法不担心吗 |
[09:31] | Or Michael? | 米迦勒呢 |
[09:32] | Or Lilith or Alistair or Azazel didn’t worry?! | 莉莉丝 阿拉斯泰尔和阿撒兹勒不担心吗 |
[09:36] | Am I the only game piece on the board | 难道在这场战局里只有我一个人 |
[09:38] | who doesn’t underestimate those denim-wrapped nightmares?! | 没低估那两个穿牛仔裤的温家双煞吗 |
[09:43] | Just find purgatory. | 你专心找炼狱吧 |
[09:46] | If you don’t, we will both die | 如果你找不到 我们俩都得死 |
[09:48] | again and again, until the end of time. | 不停地经历死亡 直到时间的尽头 |
[09:56] | The Winchesters won’t get to you. | 温家兄弟找不到你的 |
[09:59] | Let them get to me! | 让他们来找我吧 |
[10:01] | I’ll tear their friggin’ hearts out! | 我会把他们的心挖出来 |
[10:12] | I got to tell you, Redd… | 我得说 瑞德 |
[10:15] | for a filthy, | 对于一个猥琐的 |
[10:16] | lower-than-snake-spit hellspawn, | 低贱至极的再生侠来说 |
[10:18] | You seem to have turned yourself into a damn fine hunter. | 你倒是成了一个像模像样的猎魔人 |
[10:21] | I don’t know whether to kill you or kiss you. | 我真不知道是要杀了你还是亲亲你 |
[10:24] | Oh, please, kill me. | 求你杀了我吧 |
[10:27] | That was you that dug out that nest of vamps | 是你摧毁了在天鹅谷的 |
[10:29] | back in Swan Valley, wasn’t it? | 吸血鬼巢穴 是吗 |
[10:31] | That was nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[10:33] | Eight of ’em in one go, roped and tied. | 一次搞定八个 捆绑结实 |
[10:36] | And then you brought them to Crowley, right? | 然后你送他们到克劳力那 对吗 |
[10:39] | Read the papers, redneck. | 你凹凸了 乡巴佬 |
[10:42] | The king is dead. | 国王已经死了 |
[10:50] | Crowley’s alive. | 克劳力还活着 |
[10:52] | You prove it just by being, | 你的举动就证明了这一点 |
[10:55] | you poor, dumb jackass. | 你这个可怜又愚蠢的混蛋 |
[10:58] | Crowley’s alive. His nets are still out. | 克劳力还活着 他的势力仍遍布天下 |
[11:02] | Except now he’s using you schmucks | 只是现在他是用你们这些笨蛋 |
[11:04] | to hunt his monsters. | 来替他抓捕怪物 |
[11:06] | Up yours. | 去你的 |
[11:26] | Redd… | 瑞德 |
[11:29] | Where’s Crowley? | 克劳力在哪 |
[11:33] | No? Nothing? | 什么都不说吗 |
[11:36] | Oh, okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:38] | Here, hang on to this for a bit. | 那么享受一下这个吧 |
[11:51] | So, what’d you tell him? | 那你都给他说什么了 |
[11:52] | Nothing. Just relax. | 没什么 放松点 |
[11:53] | What’s the hubbub? | 什么情况 |
[11:55] | I saw Cass. | 我见到小卡了 |
[11:55] | He popped in on me about two hours back. | 两小时前他飞进我的车 |
[11:58] | What’d you tell him? | 你给他说什么了 |
[11:59] | Nothing, all right? | 什么都没说 |
[12:00] | Told him we were on some crap monster hunt. | 我告诉他我们在追捕一些怪物 |
[12:02] | He doesn’t know that we’re getting close to Crowley. | 他不知道我们在接近克劳力 |
[12:07] | You know, he’s our friend… | 他是我们的朋友 |
[12:09] | and we are lying to him through our teeth. | 现在我们竟然对他信口雌黄 |
[12:10] | – Dean– – So he burned the wrong bones. | -迪恩 -他就是烧错骨头了 |
[12:12] | So Crowley tricked him. | 也就是克劳力耍了他 |
[12:14] | He’s an angel. | 他是一个天使 |
[12:15] | He is the Balki Bartokomous of heaven! | 他简直就一个小天真 |
[12:17] | He can make a mistake! | 他有可能出错 |
[12:18] | Nobody’s saying nothing yet. | 现在谁都没说什么 |
[12:20] | You think that Cass is in with Crowley. | 你认为小卡和克劳力是一伙的 |
[12:22] | Crowley? | 克劳力 |
[12:23] | Look, I’m just saying I don’t know. | 听着 我只是说我不知道 |
[12:26] | Now, look, I hate myself for even thinking it, | 我都恨自己有这样的想法 |
[12:28] | but I don’t know. | 但是我不知道 |
[12:33] | Look, Dean, he’s our friend, too, okay? | 迪恩 他也是我们的朋友 |
[12:35] | And I’d die for him. I would, but… | 我会为他而死 真的 但是 |
[12:38] | Look, I’m praying we’re wrong here. | 我希望咱们是错的 |
[12:40] | But if we ain’t… | 但是如果我们没错 |
[12:41] | If there’s a snowball of a snowball’s chance here… | 如果哪怕有一点点可能 |
[12:44] | that means we’re dealing with a superman who’s gone dark side… | 那就意味着我们得对抗一个黑化的超人 |
[12:48] | which means we’ve got to be cautious, | 也就是说我们得小心谨慎 |
[12:50] | we got to be smart, | 得心思敏捷 |
[12:51] | and maybe stock up on some kryptonite. | 也许还得储存些氪石 |
[12:58] | This makes you Lois Lane. | 所以你就是超人的”女人”了 |
[13:00] | Look, one problem at a time here. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[13:03] | We got to find Crowley now, | 我们得在那个混蛋克劳力打开 |
[13:04] | before the damn fool cracks open purgatory. | 那见鬼的炼狱前找到他 |
[13:09] | So they already suspected. | 他们已经开始怀疑了 |
[13:11] | – Where’s Crowley? – Up yours. | -克劳力在哪 -去你的 |
[13:19] | And the worst part was Dean. | 最糟糕的部分就是迪恩 |
[13:22] | He was trying so hard to be loyal, | 他非常努力地想相信我 |
[13:25] | but every instinct telling him otherwise. | 但他的直觉告诉他并非如此 |
[13:29] | I don’t know where Crowley is! | 我不知道克劳力在哪 |
[13:32] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:34] | Because we can twist again all the way to next summer. | 我们可有的是时间折磨你 |
[13:37] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[13:38] | I never even met him! | 我从没见过他 |
[13:40] | I don’t deal with Crowley direct. | 我不和克劳力直接打交道 |
[13:42] | Well, who do you deal with? | 那你和谁打交道 |
[13:43] | The dispatcher. | 调度员 |
[13:46] | A demon named Ellsworth. | 一个叫埃尔斯沃思的恶魔 |
[13:55] | If there was a demon counterpart to Bobby Singer, | 如果有个恶魔和鲍比做的工作一样的话 |
[13:58] | Ellsworth would be it. | 非埃尔斯沃思莫属 |
[14:00] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[14:02] | No. I don’t care. | 不 我不关心 |
[14:04] | I want you to get down to New Mexico | 我要你去新墨西哥州 |
[14:06] | and bag me that wendigo! | 然后把那个雪怪抓过来 |
[14:08] | Hell. Hang on. | 等会 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | Because the boss says we’re done with them. | 因为老大说我们用不着他们了 |
[14:20] | FBI. Thomas speaking. | 联邦调查局 我是托马斯 |
[14:23] | Absolutely, I sent them. Thank you for calling to check. | 是的 是我派去的 谢谢来电确认 |
[14:26] | Have a nice day, now. | 祝你过的愉快 |
[14:27] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[14:28] | Hey, hey, hey! No! | 嘿 嘿 不 |
[14:29] | Not in here, you friggin’ yeti. | 不要放在这里 你们个二货 |
[14:31] | Out back! | 放后面去 |
[14:33] | These demons would lead the Winchesters to Crowley, | 这些恶魔会带领温家兄弟找到克劳力 |
[14:36] | and Crowley would tear their hearts out. | 克劳力会把他俩杀死 |
[14:44] | Oh, hell. | 我靠 |
[14:59] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[15:01] | I did it to protect the boys. | 我是为了保护温家兄弟 |
[15:04] | Or to protect myself. | 或是保护我自己 |
[15:06] | I-I don’t know anymore. | 我自己都糊涂了 |
[15:22] | Hey. Clear from the back. | 后面啥也没有 |
[15:25] | Demons get tipped and bugged out? | 恶魔得到线报然后撤退了吗 |
[15:27] | Maybe they run from us now. | 也许他们在躲我们 |
[15:30] | I mean, that would be a nice thought, right? | 想法不错 对吧 |
[15:31] | Yeah, if that’s what happened. | 如果是真的就好了 |
[15:40] | Hiding… | 隐藏 |
[15:42] | Lying… | 欺骗 |
[15:43] | Sweeping away evidence. | 毁灭证据 |
[15:46] | And my motives used to be so pure. | 我的动机曾经很单纯 |
[15:50] | After supposedly “saving” Sam, | “救”了萨姆之后 |
[15:52] | I finally returned to heaven. | 我终于回到了天堂 |
[15:59] | Of course, there isn’t one heaven. | 当然了 天堂不止一个 |
[16:01] | Each soul generates its own paradise. | 每个灵魂都有自己的天堂 |
[16:06] | I favored the eternal Tuesday afternoon | 我喜欢那个1953年溺死在浴缸中的 |
[16:08] | of an autistic man who drowned in a bathtub in 1953. | 那个孤僻的男人创造的永恒的星期二下午 |
[16:26] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[16:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:28] | Castiel, we saw Lucifer destroy you. | 卡西迪奥 我们亲眼看见路西法杀了你 |
[16:31] | Well, I came back. | 但是我回来了 |
[16:33] | But Lucifer? Michael? | 那路西法和米迦勒呢 |
[16:36] | They’re gone. | 他们不在了 |
[16:38] | It was God, wasn’t it? | 是上帝 对吧 |
[16:41] | No. | 不是 |
[16:43] | It was the Winchesters. | 是温家兄弟 |
[16:46] | They brought down the apocalypse. | 他们阻止了天启 |
[16:47] | But you beat the Archangels, Castiel. | 但是你打败了大天使 卡西迪奥 |
[16:50] | God brought you back. | 上帝把你救了回来 |
[16:52] | He chose you, Cass… | 卡西 他选择了你 |
[16:54] | to lead us. | 来领导我们 |
[16:55] | No. | 不 |
[16:57] | No one leads us anymore. | 现在没人领导我们了 |
[16:59] | We’re all free to make our own choices | 我们可以自己做决定 |
[17:01] | and to choose our own fates. | 选择我们自己的命运 |
[17:08] | What does god want? | 上帝意在何为 |
[17:09] | God wants you to have freedom. | 上帝想让你们自由 |
[17:14] | But what does he want us to do with it? | 我们用自由来做什么 |
[17:17] | If I knew then what I know now… | 如果我那时知道现在明白的一切 |
[17:19] | I might have said… | 我可能会说 |
[17:21] | “It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[17:22] | “Freedom is a length of rope. | 自由是一截绳子 |
[17:24] | God wants you to hang yourself with it.” | 上帝想让你们用自由之绳上吊 |
[17:28] | Those first weeks back in heaven | 回到天堂的头几周 |
[17:29] | were surprisingly difficult. | 日子异常地艰辛 |
[17:32] | Explaining freedom to angels | 向天使们解释自由之说 |
[17:34] | is a bit like teaching poetry to fish. | 简直是对牛弹琴 |
[17:39] | And then there was Raphael… | 然后拉斐尔出现了 |
[17:43] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:44] | I appreciate the courage that takes. | 我很欣赏你的勇气 |
[17:54] | Whose heaven is this? | 这个天堂是谁的 |
[17:56] | Ken Lay’s. I’m borrowing it. | 肯莱的 我借来用用 |
[17:59] | I still question his admittance here. | 我还是怀疑他是否够资格进入天堂 |
[18:02] | He’s devout. | 他很虔诚 |
[18:04] | Trumps everything. | 压倒了一切 |
[18:08] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[18:09] | Tomorrow — | 明天 |
[18:10] | I’ve called for a full assembly of the holy host. | 我号召了众天使集结 |
[18:14] | You’ll kneel before me | 你要在我面前跪下 |
[18:15] | and pledge allegiance to the flag, all right? | 然后宣誓效忠 明白了吗 |
[18:17] | And what flag is that? | 效忠谁 |
[18:19] | Me, Castiel. | 是我 卡西迪奥 |
[18:21] | Allegiance to me. | 宣誓效忠于我 |
[18:22] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[18:23] | Do I look like I’m joking? | 我看起来像开玩笑吗 |
[18:27] | You never look like you’re joking. | 你从来都一副面瘫脸 |
[18:28] | You rebelled — against God, heaven, and me. | 你背叛了上帝 天堂和我 |
[18:32] | Now you will atone. | 现在你要赎罪 |
[18:35] | We’ll start by freeing Lucifer and Michael from their cage. | 我们先把路西法和米迦勒从牢笼里释放 |
[18:38] | And then we’ll get our show back on the road. | 然后我们再继续上演好戏 |
[18:41] | Raphael…No. | 拉斐尔 不要 |
[18:44] | The apocalypse doesn’t have to be fought! | 没有必要费尽心思开启天启 |
[18:47] | Of course it does. It’s god’s will. | 当然必要 那是上帝的旨意 |
[18:49] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[18:51] | Because it’s what I want. | 因为这就是我想要的 |
[18:53] | Well, the other angels won’t let you. | 其他的天使不会任你恣意妄为 |
[18:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:58] | You know better than anyone, Castiel. | 你心里最清楚不过了 卡西迪奥 |
[19:00] | They’re soldiers. | 他们是战士 |
[19:01] | They weren’t built for freedom. They were built to follow. | 他们生来就要听命 不是为自由而造 |
[19:11] | Then I won’t let you. | 那我便会出面阻止你 |
[19:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:15] | You? | 就凭你吗 |
[19:32] | I’m not ashamed to say | 谈及我的兄长 |
[19:33] | that my big brother knocked me into next week. | 将我修理的很惨 我不觉羞愧 |
[19:36] | Tomorrow you kneel, Castiel… | 明天你会向我臣服 卡西迪奥 |
[19:39] | or you and anyone with you dies. | 不然你及你的随从都得死 |
[19:47] | The place is clean. | 这地方很干净 |
[19:50] | Yeah, but it’s… | 是没错 但是 |
[19:52] | It’s like “Mr. Clean” clean, you know? | 未免也太干净了点 |
[19:55] | It’s kind of OCD for your average demon. | 跟普通恶魔相比 这简直就算强迫症了 |
[19:57] | Yeah. So what now? | 嗯 那现在呢 |
[19:59] | We’d call Cass. | 召唤小卡 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:03] | This is usually the point where we would call Cass for help. | 通常我们都会在这种时候叫小卡来帮忙 |
[20:07] | We talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, Dean. | 没错 迪恩 |
[20:09] | No, you talked. I listened. | 不 都是你们在说 我只是在听 |
[20:13] | This is Cass, guys. | 那可是小卡啊 两位 |
[20:16] | I mean, when there was no one… | 我说 当我们孤立无援 |
[20:17] | and we were stuck — and I mean really stuck — | 无法逃脱 真的陷入困境 |
[20:20] | he broke ranks. | 是他挺身而出 |
[20:21] | He has gone to the mat cut and bleeding for us | 他为我们两肋插刀上刀山下火海 |
[20:24] | so many freakin’ times. | 不知道有他妈多少回了 |
[20:26] | This is Cass! | 这是小卡啊 |
[20:27] | Don’t we owe him the benefit of the doubt at least? | 在没证据之前 我们至少应该相信他的清白 |
[20:35] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[20:37] | This is really important, okay? | 这事很重要 |
[20:38] | Um… We really need to talk to you. | 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[20:44] | Castiel… | 卡西迪奥 |
[20:45] | Come on in. | 赶紧出现吧 |
[20:50] | But I didn’t go to them… | 但我没有现身 |
[20:52] | Because I knew they would have questions I couldn’t answer… | 因为我知道他们拥有我无法作答的疑问 |
[20:56] | Because I was afraid. | 因为我害怕了 |
[21:01] | Cass is busy. | 小卡很忙 |
[21:04] | That’s all right. We are, too. | 没事 我们也很忙 |
[21:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:09] | Back to square one. | 又回到起点了 |
[21:11] | Great. Well, what do we do now? | 好啊 我们现在怎么做 |
[21:12] | Well, we caught one hunter demon before. | 既然我们抓到过一个恶魔猎人 |
[21:14] | – We can do it again. – Dean! | -还能再抓到的 -迪恩 |
[21:22] | Crowley says “Hi”. | 克劳力向你问好 |
[21:31] | Crowley sent his very best. | 克劳力派出了他的得力干将 |
[21:34] | I was caught as much by surprise as the rest of them. | 我也跟那三人一样惊讶万分 |
[21:39] | And it left me with yet another choice. | 然而我尚有其它选择 |
[21:44] | I could reveal myself and smite the demons. | 我可以现身处理那些恶魔 |
[21:48] | Of course, Crowley wouldn’t like it. | 当然 那一定不讨克劳力的喜欢 |
[21:49] | But on the other hand, they were my friends. | 可话又说回来 他们是我的朋友 |
[22:05] | For a brief moment… | 一刹那间 |
[22:06] | I was me again. | 我又做回了我自己 |
[22:16] | It is good to see you, Cass. | 见到你真好 小卡 |
[22:18] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:20] | Perfect timing, Cass. | 还真及时啊 小卡 |
[22:22] | I’m glad I found you. | 很高兴我找到你们了 |
[22:23] | I come with news. | 我有消息告诉你们 |
[22:25] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 说来听听 |
[22:26] | I firmly believe Crowley is alive. | 我确信克劳力还活着 |
[22:32] | Yeah. You think, Kojak? | 是啊 还用你说吗 酷杰克[《神探酷杰克》] |
[22:38] | Well, Bobby, what do we think about Cass saving our asses… | 鲍比 关于小卡再次救了我们的小命 |
[22:40] | again? | 该作何感想呢 |
[22:44] | I think we owe you an apology. | 我们该给你道个歉 |
[22:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:48] | We’ve been hunting Crowley this whole time… | 这段时间我们都在追捕克劳力 |
[22:51] | and keeping it from you. | 瞒着不让你知道 |
[22:53] | We thought… | 我们之前以为 |
[22:55] | you were working with him. | 你在跟他合作 |
[22:57] | You thought what? | 你们以为什么 |
[22:58] | I know. It’s crazy, right? | 我知道 疯了 是吧 |
[23:00] | It’s just that you torched the wrong bones. | 只是你烧错了尸骨 |
[23:03] | It doesn’t matter. We — we were wrong. | 那不重要 我们 错了 |
[23:05] | You know… | 你们 |
[23:07] | you could’ve just asked me. | 本可直问无妨 |
[23:10] | And we should have. | 我们是应该那么做 |
[23:12] | We never should’ve doubted you. It’s… | 我们不应该对你有所怀疑 那是 |
[23:15] | I just hope you can forgive us. | 希望你能原谅我们 |
[23:19] | Wonders never cease. | 还真是奇事不断 |
[23:22] | They trusted me again. | 他们再度信任我了 |
[23:25] | But it was just another lie. | 但这只是另一个谎言 |
[23:26] | It’s forgotten. | 没关系 |
[23:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:31] | Thanks, Cass. | 谢了 小卡 |
[23:34] | It is a little absurd, though. | 不过是有点荒谬 |
[23:36] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:37] | Superman going to the dark side. | 黑化版的超人 |
[23:42] | I’m still just Castiel. | 我还是卡西迪奥啊 |
[23:47] | I guess we can put away the kryptonite, right? | 我们可以把氪星石扔一边了 是不是 |
[23:50] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:51] | Of course, I didn’t realize it at the time. | 当然了 我当时没有意识到 |
[23:54] | But it was all over. | 但是一切都结束了 |
[23:55] | Right then, just like that. | 就在那一刻 就那样结束了 |
[24:00] | You sent demons after them? | 你竟派恶魔去杀他们 |
[24:01] | You kill my hunters. Why can’t I kill yours? | 你杀了我的猎人 我怎么就不能杀你的 |
[24:04] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[24:05] | You can’t have friends, not anymore. | 你不能拥有朋友 再也不能了 |
[24:07] | I mean, my God. You’re losing it! | 我的天啊 你要失控了 |
[24:09] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[24:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:11] | You’re the very picture of mental health. | 你可是心理健康的代言人呢 |
[24:13] | Come on. You don’t think I know what this is all about? | 拜托 你以为我不知道这都为了什么吗 |
[24:15] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[24:16] | The big lie, the Winchesters still buy it. | 弥天大谎 温氏兄弟还相信你 |
[24:19] | The good Cass, the righteous Cass. | 相信你是好小卡 正直的小卡 |
[24:22] | And long as they still believe it, | 只要他们还相信 |
[24:24] | you get to believe it. | 你就也相信 |
[24:26] | Well, I got news for you, kitten. | 不过我得告诉你 小乖乖 |
[24:27] | A whore is a whore is a whore. | 当了婊子就别想人家给你立牌坊 |
[24:32] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 这话我只说一次 |
[24:34] | If you touch a hair on their heads, | 你敢动他们一根毫毛 |
[24:37] | I will tear it all down. | 我就毁掉一切 |
[24:40] | Our arrangement, everything. | 我们的约定 所有一切 |
[24:45] | I’m still an angel, and I will bury you. | 我还是个天使呢 我会灭了你 |
[24:55] | I asked myself, | 我扪心自问 |
[24:56] | “What was I doing with this vermin?” | “我跟这种下三滥在一起干嘛” |
[24:59] | This is not how synergy works! | 这叫哪门子合作啊 |
[25:02] | As if I didn’t already know the answer. | 可我很清楚是为什么 |
[25:06] | Raphael was stronger than me. | 拉斐尔比我强壮 |
[25:09] | I wouldn’t survive a straight fight. | 硬碰硬我是赢不了的 |
[25:16] | So I went to an old friend for help. | 所以我去找老朋友帮忙 |
[25:20] | But watching him, I stopped. | 可是当我看着他 却停了下来 |
[25:24] | Everything he sacrificed, | 他牺牲了那么多 |
[25:26] | and I was about to ask him for more. | 我却还要向他要求更多 |
[25:29] | Ah, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[25:31] | Angel of Thursday. | 星期四天使 |
[25:34] | Just not your day is it? | 可惜今天不归你管 是不是 |
[25:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[25:38] | I want to help you help me help ourselves. | 我是为了帮我们俩一个忙 |
[25:40] | Speak plain. | 别拐弯抹角 |
[25:41] | I want to discuss a simple business transaction. That’s all. | 我想来谈一笔简单的交易 没别的 |
[25:44] | You want to make a deal? | 你想做交易 |
[25:46] | With me? | 跟我吗 |
[25:48] | I’m an angel, you ass. | 我是个天使 你个二货 |
[25:50] | I don’t have a soul to sell. | 我没有灵魂能卖给你 |
[25:52] | But that’s it, isn’t it? | 但那就是问题的关键 不是吗 |
[25:53] | It’s all of it. It’s the souls. | 是全部的关键 灵魂 |
[25:56] | It all comes down to the souls in the end, doesn’t it? | 说到底就是灵魂 不是吗 |
[25:59] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[26:01] | I’m talking about Raphael’s head on a pike. | 我在说如何灭掉拉斐尔 |
[26:02] | I’m talking about happy endings for all of us, | 我在说我们所有人的欢乐大结局 |
[26:05] | with all possible entendres intended. | 各方面的欢乐大结局 |
[26:08] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[26:10] | Just a chat. | 就聊聊 |
[26:12] | I have no interest in talking with you. | 我没有兴趣跟你谈 |
[26:14] | Why not? I’m very interesting. | 干嘛不呢 人家很风趣滴 |
[26:17] | Come on. Hear me out. | 来嘛 听我说完的 |
[26:19] | Five minutes. No obligations. | 就五分钟 免费的哟 |
[26:22] | I promise, I’ll make it worth your while. | 我保证 不会浪费你的时间 |
[26:26] | I was no fool. | 我不是傻子 |
[26:28] | I knew who Crowley was and what he did. | 我知道克劳力是什么人物 他做过什么 |
[26:30] | But I was smarter than him, stronger. | 但是我比他聪明 比他强大 |
[26:34] | I see now that I was prideful. | 我现在知道我是太自大了 |
[26:36] | And in all likelihood, I was a fool. | 而且很有可能 我就是个傻子 |
[26:55] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[26:57] | You don’t recognize it, do you? | 认不出了 是不是 |
[26:59] | It’s hades, new and improved. | 这是冥府 新升级版的 |
[27:01] | I did it myself. | 我自己做的呢 |
[27:05] | This is hell? | 这是地狱吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah. See, problem with the old place | 是啊 你看 老地方的毛病 |
[27:09] | was most of the inmates were masochists already. | 是大部分的犯人就是受虐狂 |
[27:11] | A lot of “Thank you, sir. | 总是有人说 谢谢您 |
[27:13] | Can I have another hot spike up the jacksie?” | 再多来根红热的棍子捅捅我吧 |
[27:16] | But just look at them. | 但你看看他们 |
[27:21] | No one likes waiting in line. | 没人喜欢排队 |
[27:23] | And what happens when they reach the front? | 他们排到了会怎样 |
[27:25] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[27:26] | They go right back to the end again. | 再次回到队尾 |
[27:28] | That’s efficiency. | 效率很高吧 |
[27:30] | You have four minutes left. | 你还剩四分钟 |
[27:32] | What are you planning to do about Raphael? | 你打算怎么对付拉斐尔 |
[27:35] | What can I do besides submit or die? | 除了屈服或者死 我还能做什么 |
[27:38] | Submit or die? What are you, French? | 屈服或死 你以为你是法国人吗 |
[27:39] | How about resist? | 为什么不对着干 |
[27:41] | I’m not strong enough, and you know it. | 你也知道 我没他强 |
[27:44] | Ah, not on your own, you’re not. | 你一个人是不够强 |
[27:45] | But you’re not on your own, are you? | 但你不是一个人啊 对吧 |
[27:47] | There’s a lot of angels swooning over you. | 有许多天使欣赏你 |
[27:49] | “God’s favorite.” | “上帝的宠儿” |
[27:50] | Buddy boy, you’ve got what they call sex appeal. | 兄弟 你在他们眼中可是很有魅力 |
[27:53] | Thank you. Get to the point. | 谢谢 有话直说吧 |
[27:55] | Angels need leaders, so be one. | 天使们需要领袖 这个人就是你 |
[27:58] | Gather your army | 集合你的人马 |
[27:59] | and kick the candy out of each and every angel that shows up for Raphael. | 铲除所有巴结拉斐尔的天使 |
[28:04] | Are you proposing that I start a civil war in heaven? | 你是想说服我在天堂发起内战么 |
[28:08] | Ding! Ding! Ding! Tell him what he’s won, Vanna. | 答对了哟 告诉他奖品是什么 |
[28:10] | You’re asking me to be the next Lucifer. | 你是想让我成为下一个路西法 |
[28:14] | Please. | 别这样说 |
[28:15] | Lucifer was a petulant child with daddy issues. | 路西法缺乏父爱而且有暴力倾向 |
[28:18] | Cass, you love god. God loves you. | 小卡 你爱上帝 上帝也爱你 |
[28:22] | He brought you back. | 是他将你复活 |
[28:23] | Did it occur to you that maybe he did this | 你不觉得他这么做 |
[28:26] | so you could be the new sheriff upstairs? | 是想让你成为新的领袖么 |
[28:31] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[28:32] | I mean, the amount of power that it would take | 发动战争所需的力量 |
[28:34] | to mount a war… | 太过强大 |
[28:35] | More than either of us have ever seen, yeah. | 需要史无前例强大的力量 我知道 |
[28:39] | But what if I said I knew how to go nuclear? | 可是如果我说我知道如何拥有最强力量呢 |
[28:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:45] | Purgatory, my fine feathered friend. | 炼狱呀 我可爱的小翅膀 |
[28:48] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[28:50] | Just think about it. | 试想一下 |
[28:51] | An untapped oil well of | 一个未开发过的油井 |
[28:53] | every fanged, clawed soul. | 里面全是张牙舞爪的灵魂 |
[28:56] | I mean, what’s that over the years? | 你想 这些年来有多少了 |
[28:57] | 30 million? 40 million? | 三千万还是四千万呢 |
[28:59] | Just sitting there, plump and rich for the taking. | 就在那 饱满丰富 供人拿取 |
[29:03] | How would you even find it when no one ever has? | 既然以前没人找到 你怎么就能找到 |
[29:06] | We’ll need expert help. | 我们需要专业的帮助 |
[29:08] | From whom? | 谁 |
[29:09] | From experts, of course. | 当然是专家啊 |
[29:10] | I know of two eerily suited teen beat models | 我知道有两个奇奇怪怪的年轻人十分合适 |
[29:13] | with time on their hands. | 而且有大把时间 |
[29:13] | No. Not Dean. | 不行 迪恩不行 |
[29:15] | He’s retired, and he’s to stay that way. | 他已经退出了 不能把他扯进来 |
[29:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:19] | Then I know of a certain big, bald patriarch | 那还有个秃顶的老家长 |
[29:22] | I can take off the bench. | 可以做候补人选 |
[29:23] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[29:24] | They can get us to the monsters. | 他们能帮我们找到那些怪物 |
[29:26] | The monsters can get us to purgatory. | 那些怪物可以带我们找到炼狱 |
[29:28] | I know it. | 我很清楚 |
[29:30] | And what’s your price in all of this? | 这么做的话 你的代价是什么 |
[29:33] | – Just half. – Half? | -仅仅一半 -一半 |
[29:35] | My position isn’t all that stable, ducky. | 我的地位没那么稳定了 |
[29:37] | Those souls would help, | 那些灵魂能帮我 |
[29:38] | Just like they’d help you. | 同样也能帮你 |
[29:41] | Besides, wouldn’t you rather have me in charge down here? | 另外 难道你不想让我掌管地狱吗 |
[29:44] | The devil you know… | 路西法可没这么好伺候 |
[29:50] | This is pointless. | 这样没有意义 |
[29:53] | Your plan would take months, and I need help now. | 你的计划时间太长 我现在就需要帮助 |
[29:57] | Granted. | 既然这样 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 的确 |
[29:59] | But just to show you how serious I am about this scheme… | 但是为了向你展现我对此次计划的决心 |
[30:03] | How about I float you a little loan? | 我先借你一些怎么样 |
[30:06] | Say, 50 large? | 比如50大群 |
[30:08] | 50,000 souls from the pit. | 来自地狱的五万只灵魂 |
[30:11] | You can take them up to heaven. | 你可以带他们去天堂 |
[30:13] | Make quite a showing. | 示威一下 |
[30:16] | It’s either this | 要么这么干 |
[30:17] | or the apocalypse all over again. | 要么就是再来一次天启 |
[30:19] | Everything you’ve worked for — | 你所奋斗的一切 |
[30:20] | everything that Sam and Dean has worked for | 以及萨姆和迪恩所努力的一切 |
[30:24] | gone. | 都化为乌有 |
[30:27] | You can save us, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 你可以拯救我们 |
[30:33] | God chose you to save us. | 上帝选择你来救我们 |
[30:37] | And I think…Deep down… | 而且我认为 在你内心深处 |
[30:41] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[30:43] | I wish I could say | 我真希望 |
[30:44] | I was clean of pride at that moment… | 当时的傲慢没有战胜自己的理智… |
[30:47] | …or the next. | 或者是之后 |
[31:02] | There will be no apocalypse. | 不会再有天启了 |
[31:06] | And let it be known… | 把这话传出去 |
[31:08] | You’re either with Raphael or you’re with me. | 跟随拉斐尔 便是与我为敌 |
[31:13] | And so went the long road of good intentions… | 于是善意的初衷引导我走上了这条路 |
[31:18] | The road that brought me here. | 一直走到今天的境地 |
[31:23] | Castiel, uh… | 卡西迪奥 |
[31:26] | We need you for a little powwow down here, | 我们需要借助一些你的力量 |
[31:28] | so come on down. | 快下来吧 |
[31:35] | Oh, Johnny on the spot. | 随叫随到呀 |
[31:37] | You’re still here. | 你们还没离开 |
[31:38] | Yeah, we had to bury the bodies. | 是啊 我们得把尸体埋掉 |
[31:40] | And we found a little whiskey. | 还发现了一些威士忌 |
[31:43] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[31:45] | How can I help? | 要帮什么忙 |
[31:46] | Oh, look. We, um… we have a new plan. | 这样… 我们想了个新方案 |
[31:48] | We think we’ve finally figured out a way to track down Crowley. | 我们认为这办法能够找到克劳力 |
[31:54] | – What is it? – It’s you. | -什么办法 -就是你 |
[32:11] | What are you doing? | 你们这是做什么 |
[32:14] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:15] | About what? Let me go! | 谈什么 放我出去 |
[32:16] | About superman. | 谈谈超人 |
[32:18] | And kryptonite. | 还有氪晶体 |
[32:22] | How’d you know what I said? | 你怎么会知道我说了这话 |
[32:23] | How long you been watching us? | 你监视我们多久了 |
[32:25] | You know who spies on people, Cass? | 小卡 你知不知道什么人才搞监视 |
[32:26] | – Spies. – Okay, just wait. | -间谍 -等一等 |
[32:29] | I don’t even know what you mean. | 我都不知道你们在说什么 |
[32:30] | What about this demon craphole? | 这个恶魔巢穴怎么解释 |
[32:33] | How is it so, uh… | 这里怎么会 |
[32:34] | “Next to godliness” Clean in here? | 干净得跟圣所一样 |
[32:36] | And how exactly did Crowley trick you with the wrong bones? | 克劳力又是怎么用假尸骨骗过你的 |
[32:39] | It’s hard to understand. | 这事很难懂 |
[32:41] | It’s hard to explain. | 不太好解释 |
[32:42] | Just let me go. Let me out and I can… | 放我出去 我出去之后再… |
[32:44] | You got to look at me, man. | 你得看着我说话啊 |
[32:46] | You got to level with me and tell me what’s going on. | 你必须跟我坦白 告诉我这是怎么一回事 |
[32:50] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[32:51] | and tell me you’re not working with Crowley. | 告诉我你没跟克劳力同流合污 |
[33:01] | You son of a bitch. | 你个兔崽子 |
[33:04] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[33:06] | You’re in it with him? | 你跟他是一伙的 |
[33:08] | You and Crowley have been going after purgatory together? | 你和克劳力合伙试图找到炼狱 |
[33:12] | You have, huh? This whole time. | 早就是了对么 一直都是 |
[33:15] | I did it to protect you. I did it to protect all of you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 保护你们所有人 |
[33:17] | Protect us how? | 怎么保护我们 |
[33:19] | By opening a hole into monsterland! | 打开通往怪物乐园的通道吗 |
[33:21] | He’s right, Cass. | 小卡 他说的对 |
[33:23] | One drop got through, and it was Eve. | 只一瞬间 就放出了夏娃 |
[33:25] | And you want to break down the entire dam? | 你还要把整座炼狱打开吗 |
[33:27] | To get the souls. | 是为了得到那些灵魂 |
[33:29] | I can stop Raphael. | 我就能阻止拉斐尔 |
[33:31] | Please, you have to trust me. | 拜托 你们必须相信我 |
[33:33] | Trust you?! | 相信你 |
[33:34] | How in the hell are we supposed to trust you now? | 你现在让我们怎么相信你 |
[33:37] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[33:38] | I’m still your friend. | 我还是你们的朋友 |
[33:42] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[33:43] | I’m the one who raised you from perdition. | 把你从地狱里救出来的是我 |
[33:49] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | Well, no offense… | 恕我直言 |
[33:56] | But you did a pretty piss-poor job of it. | 你这活干得可不怎么利索 |
[34:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:05] | Did you bring me back soulless… | 你把我的灵魂落在地狱里 |
[34:07] | on purpose? | 是有意的吗 |
[34:11] | How could you think that? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[34:12] | Well, I’m thinking a lot of things right now, Cass. | 小卡 我现在在想很多事情 |
[34:17] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[34:19] | Raphael will kill us all. | 拉斐尔要把我们全部杀死 |
[34:23] | He’ll turn the world into a graveyard. | 他会将整个世界变成墓场 |
[34:26] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:28] | No, you had a choice. | 不 你有选择 |
[34:31] | You just made the wrong one. | 只是你选错了 |
[34:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[34:36] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[34:38] | No, actually, it’s not, and you know that. | 其实不复杂 你自己也清楚 |
[34:40] | Why else would you keep this whole thing a secret, huh, | 不然你为什么瞒着不说 |
[34:42] | unless you knew that it was wrong? | 因为你心里明知道这是错的 |
[34:48] | When crap like this comes around, | 遇上这种烂事的时候 |
[34:50] | we deal with it… | 我们迎难而上 |
[34:52] | Like we always have. | 就像我们一直做的那样 |
[34:54] | What we don’t do is we don’t go out | 唯一不可行的 |
[34:56] | and make another deal with the devil! | 就是去跟那魔鬼做交易 |
[34:59] | It sounds so simple when you say it like that. | 你这样讲出来好像很简单 |
[35:05] | Where were you when I needed to hear it? | 可我需要听人忠告的时候你在哪里呢 |
[35:08] | I was there. | 我就在这里 |
[35:10] | Where were you? | 而你呢 |
[35:19] | You should’ve come to us for help, Cass. | 你应该找我们帮忙的 小卡 |
[35:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:29] | It’s too late now. | 现在为时已晚 |
[35:35] | I can’t turn back now. | 我不能现在放弃 |
[35:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:38] | It’s not too late. | 一点也不晚 |
[35:40] | Damn it, Cass! We can fix this! | 混蛋 小卡 我们能弥补这一切 |
[35:42] | Dean, it’s not broken! | 迪恩 这没什么可补的 |
[35:48] | Run. | 快走 |
[35:49] | You have to run now! Run! | 你们快走 走啊 |
[36:30] | My, my. | 哎哟 |
[36:32] | Playing with fire again? | 又在玩火了 |
[36:35] | If you touch the winchesters… | 如果你敢碰温氏兄弟 |
[36:39] | Please. I heard you the first time. | 我早听你说过了 |
[36:41] | I promise — nary a hair on their | 我保证 他们狡猾的小脑袋上 |
[36:44] | artfully tousled heads. | 一根毛都不会少 |
[36:46] | Besides, I think they’ve proven my point for me. | 再说了 我想他们印证了我的观点 |
[36:49] | It’s always your friends, isn’t it, in the end? | 到头来总是因为那些朋友 对吧 |
[36:52] | We try to change. We try to improve ourselves. | 我们尝试改变 尝试改进自身 |
[36:54] | It’s always our friends who got to claw into our sides | 但总有那么些个朋友抓着我们 |
[36:58] | And hold us back. | 阻止我们的前进 |
[37:01] | But you know what I see here? | 你知道我看到了什么吗 |
[37:03] | The new god and the new devil, working together. | 新一任上帝和魔鬼 进行合作 |
[37:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[37:08] | You stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[37:12] | And get out of my sight. | 从我眼前消失 |
[37:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:20] | Glad I came. | 幸好我来了 |
[37:23] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 还有 不用客气 |
[37:36] | You know the difference between you and me? | 知道咱们俩之间的区别吗 |
[37:39] | I know what I am. | 我了解自己 |
[37:45] | What are you, Castiel? | 你又是什么 卡西迪奥 |
[37:48] | What exactly are you willing to do? | 你究竟想做什么 |
[38:18] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[38:20] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[38:22] | The angel-proofing Bobby put up on the house — | 鲍比在房子上画的那些天使防护阵 |
[38:25] | He got a few things wrong. | 有几处画错了 |
[38:28] | Well, it’s too bad we got to angel-proof in the first place, isn’t it? | 真可惜我们居然还要防着你 对吧 |
[38:33] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[38:36] | I want you to understand. | 我想跟你解释 |
[38:38] | Oh, believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[38:41] | Blah, blah, Raphael, right? | 为了打败拉斐尔神马的 对吧 |
[38:42] | I’m doing this for you, Dean. | 我这是为了你 迪恩 |
[38:45] | I’m doing this because of you. | 都是因为你我才这么做 |
[38:47] | because of me. Yeah. | 因为我 |
[38:50] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我玩呢 |
[38:53] | You’re the one who taught me that freedom and free will — | 是你让我了解了自由和自由意志 |
[38:57] | You’re a freakin’ child, you know that? | 你太幼稚了 知道吗 |
[39:00] | Just because you can do what you want | 不是因为你无所不能 |
[39:02] | Doesn’t mean that you get to do whatever you want! | 就可以无所不顾其极 |
[39:05] | I know what I’m doing, Dean. | 我知道我在干什么 迪恩 |
[39:09] | I’m not gonna logic you, okay? | 我不会跟你讲道理 |
[39:14] | I’m saying don’t… Just ’cause. | 我要求你别那么做 没有为什么 |
[39:17] | I’m asking you not to. That’s it. | 我不想让你去做 仅此而已 |
[39:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:23] | Look, next to Sam, | 除了萨姆 |
[39:24] | You and Bobby are the closest things I have to family — | 你和鲍比就是最像我亲人的家伙了 |
[39:27] | That you are like a brother to me. | 你就像是我的兄弟 |
[39:29] | So, if I’m asking you not to do something… | 所以 当我不想让你去做什么的时候 |
[39:34] | …You got to trust me, man. | 你就应该听我的 兄弟 |
[39:39] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[39:46] | Or I’ll have to do what I have to do to stop you. | 否则我就要尽一切努力阻止你 |
[39:48] | You can’t, dean. | 不可能的 迪恩 |
[39:51] | You’re just a man. | 你只是个人类 |
[39:54] | I’m an angel. | 而我是天使 |
[39:56] | I don’t know. I’ve taken some pretty big fish. | 猜不准 可我也干掉过一些大人物 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 对不起 迪恩 |
[40:07] | Well, I’m sorry, too, then. | 那我也对不起了 |
[40:15] | So, that’s everything. | 这就是一切原委 |
[40:19] | I believe it’s what you would call a… | 我想这就是你所谓的… |
[40:22] | Tragedy from the human perspective. | 从人类角度来看 是场悲剧 |
[40:26] | But maybe the human perspective is…Limited. | 但也许人类的目光不那么深远 |
[40:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:31] | That’s why I’m asking you, father. | 所以我来问你了 父亲 |
[40:34] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[40:37] | Am I doing the right thing? | 我做的对吗 |
[40:41] | Am I on the right path? | 我选的道路对吗 |
[40:44] | You have to tell me. | 请你告诉我 |
[40:45] | You have to give me…A sign. | 请给我一个提示 |
[40:50] | Give me a sign. | 给我个提示 |
[40:54] | Because if you don’t… | 如果你不给的话 |
[40:55] | I’m gonna ju– | 我只好 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna do whatever I… | 我只好去做 |
[41:00] | Whatever I must. | 我必须要做的事 |