时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I know what I want. | 我清楚自己想要什么 |
[00:04] | But I can’t have it — not how you live. | 但以你的生活方式 我无法如愿 |
[00:06] | I’m trying to get over you. | 我正试着淡忘你 |
[00:08] | Just ’cause you love someone | 我们不能打着爱对方的旗号 |
[00:09] | Doesn’t mean you should stick around and screw up their life. | 就肆意妄为地纠缠对方 搅乱对方的生活 |
[00:11] | You know you’re walking out on your family, right? | 你很清楚你这是在抛家弃子 是吗 |
[00:13] | What do you know about dragons? | 对龙你有什么研究嘛 |
[00:15] | Dr. Visyak. Medieval studies, S.F.U. | 维斯艾克博士 中古研究系 西蒙菲莎大学 |
[00:18] | Bobby Singer. | 鲍比·辛格 |
[00:19] | Tell him something for me next time you see him. | 下次见他时帮我带句话 |
[00:21] | Actually, just kick him in the jewels. | 还是 直接踢他的蛋蛋得了 |
[00:23] | – Raphael… – Tomorrow you kneel, Castiel. | -拉斐尔 -明天你要臣服于我 卡西迪奥 |
[00:26] | Are you proposing that I start a civil war in heaven? | 你是想游说我在天堂发起内战么 |
[00:29] | Ding! Ding! Ding! | 答对了哟 |
[00:30] | – Balthazar. – Of course I want to help you. | -巴尔萨泽 -我当然乐意帮你 |
[00:32] | I mean, the amount of power that it would take | 发动战争所需的能量 |
[00:34] | To mount a war — | 非常强大 |
[00:35] | But what if I said I knew how to go nuclear? | 但如果我说我知道如何拥有最强的能量呢 |
[00:38] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[00:40] | You and crowley have been going after purgatory together? | 你勾结了克劳力试图找到炼狱 |
[00:43] | – Just kill the winchesters. – No. | -杀了温家兄弟 -不行 |
[00:45] | Then I’ll do it myself. | 那我就只好亲自出马了 |
[00:47] | If you touch a hair on their heads, | 如果你胆敢碰他们一根毫毛 |
[00:49] | I will tear it all down — our arrangement. | 我就毁掉我们的协议 |
[00:54] | Hello, Dean. | 晚上好 迪恩 |
[00:55] | You are like a brother to me. | 你就如同我另一个弟弟一般 |
[00:56] | So, if I’m asking you not to do something, | 所以 如果我阻止你做什么的时候 |
[00:58] | You got to trust me, man. | 你得相信我 兄弟 |
[01:01] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[01:02] | Or I’ll have to do what I have to do to stop you. | 否则我就将不昔一切地阻止你 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 对不起了 迪恩 |
[01:46] | Hello? | 谁 |
[02:10] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[02:35] | Please… | 求求你 |
[02:36] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[02:43] | 猎黑行者 作者 H·P·洛夫克拉夫特 1937年3月15日 | |
[03:00] | Well, you know what? At least you tried. | 行了 至少你尽力了 不是吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, a fat lot of good it did. | 确实 一点用都没有 |
[03:04] | Why did he even come, right? | 但他为什么还要出现呢 |
[03:08] | Well, Samuel’s journals are pointless. | 萨穆埃尔的日记屁用没有 |
[03:11] | I mean, I’m sorry, but, uh, | 原谅我的无礼 但 |
[03:12] | Jebediah Campbell has squat to tell me | 杰毕戴·坎贝尔可没提 |
[03:14] | about how to stop Cass from cracking purgatory. | 怎么阻止小卡打开炼狱 |
[03:17] | Well, actually, it’s not about the journals we have. | 事实上 并不是我们手上这些资料没用 |
[03:20] | It’s about the one we don’t. | 而是因为我们没有找对正主 |
[03:23] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[03:24] | Well, that’s the bad news. | 是个坏消息 |
[03:26] | Our pal Cass didn’t stop in last night just to mend fences. | 我们的搭档小卡那天晚上可不是来认错的 |
[03:31] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[03:32] | – Stole something. – What? | -偷走了些东西 -啥东西 |
[03:35] | The journal of one Moishe Campbell. | 摩西·坎贝尔的一本日记 |
[03:37] | “Moishe”? | 摩西 |
[03:38] | Of the New York Campbells. | 纽约州的坎贝尔家族 |
[03:41] | Uh, so we got to get it back, right? | 那我们得把它找回来 对吗 |
[03:44] | Or just read the copy I had already made. | 或是直接看我之前弄的复印本 |
[03:46] | Hi. Glad to meet you. Bobby singer, paranoid bastard. | 两位好 我是偏执狂鲍比·辛格 |
[03:52] | I think I zeroed in on something. | 我好像找到条线索 |
[03:54] | What do you got? | 有啥发现 |
[03:57] | “Went to talk to Howard Phillips about the events of March 10th.” | 去跟霍华德·飞利浦聊了聊三月十日的事 |
[04:01] | That’s March 10, 1937. | 是1937年3月10日 |
[04:03] | All right, so, who’s this Phillips guy? | 了解 不过这菲利普斯是谁来着 |
[04:05] | Phillips ain’t his last name. It’s Lovecraft. | 菲利普斯可不是他的姓 他是洛夫克萊夫特 |
[04:08] | Wait — H.P. Lovecraft? | 等下 H·P·洛夫克萊夫特吗 |
[04:10] | Let me see that. | 给我瞧瞧 |
[04:12] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 他很有名还是怎么着 |
[04:15] | Horror writer? | 恐怖小说作家 |
[04:16] | “At the mountains of madness,” | 《疯狂山脉》 |
[04:18] | “The call of cthulhu.” | 《克苏鲁的呼唤》 |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[04:23] | No, I’m — I was too busy having sex with women. | 我之前光忙着和女人翻云覆雨了 |
[04:27] | Well, anyhow, there’s one notion that comes up | 总而言之 在他的小说里 |
[04:29] | over and over again in his stories — | 一次次地提到同一件事 |
[04:31] | Namely, opening doors to other dimensions and letting scary crap through. | 就是打开别个空间之门 让可怕的东西穿行 |
[04:36] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[04:37] | Wait, so you’re saying you think Lovecraft knew something about purgatory? | 所以你觉得洛夫克萊夫特对炼狱有所了解 |
[04:41] | All I know is, Moishe paid him a visit. | 我能肯定的就是 摩西去拜访过他 |
[05:11] | Oh! No! | 噢 不 |
[05:17] | Just — just let her go. | 放 放了她 |
[05:18] | Okay, just — | 好吗 放 |
[05:20] | No! | 不 |
[05:29] | No! | 不 |
[05:32] | No! | 不 |
[05:38] | Ben? | 本 |
[05:39] | – There’s men in the house. – What? | -有人闯进家里 -什么 |
[05:40] | They killed Matt. They got Mom. | 他们杀了马特 抓了妈妈 |
[05:42] | They’re coming. I hear them. | 他们来了 我能听到 |
[05:43] | – What are they? – I-I don’t know. | -他们是什么 -我不知道 |
[05:45] | – Did you see their eyes? – No. | -你看到他们的眼睛了吗 -没有 |
[05:47] | – Teeth? – No. | -牙齿呢 -没有 |
[05:48] | – This is important, Ben. I need to know. – Dean, I don’t know. | -这很重要 本 我必须知道 -迪恩 我不知道 |
[05:50] | – Ben, where are you now? – In my room. | -本 你现在在哪儿 -在我房间里 |
[05:51] | Can you get to your mom’s closet? | 能接近你妈的衣柜吗 |
[05:52] | I left a shotgun in there. | 那里有我留下的散弹枪 |
[05:53] | No! Dean, what do I do? | 不行 迪恩 我怎么办 |
[05:58] | Okay, Ben, listen to me. | 本 听我的 |
[06:00] | Go to your window… and jump. | 去窗边 然后跳下去 |
[06:02] | – What?! – Any bones you break | -什么 -断几根骨头 |
[06:03] | won’t compare to what they’re gonna do to you, Ben. | 比起他们要对你做的事可好多了 |
[06:05] | – You’ve got to jump. – Okay, I’m going. | -你必须跳出去 -好吧 我这就跳 |
[06:09] | I’m coming right now. | 我马上来 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna get you and your mom, I promise. | 我会救出你们母子俩的 我保证 |
[06:14] | You with me, Ben? | 还在吗 本 |
[06:17] | Ben? | 本 |
[06:21] | Ben! | 本 |
[06:28] | Hello, Dean. | 你好啊 迪恩 |
[06:31] | Fancy a chat? | 想聊聊吗 |
[06:37] | God | 天啊 |
[06:38] | How long is being, Dean | 多久了 迪恩 |
[06:40] | Since my so-called demise, yes? | 从我上次假死算起 |
[06:42] | Crowley, let them go now. | 克劳力 放他们走 |
[06:46] | Or I swear — | 否则我发誓 |
[06:47] | Right, right. | 对对 |
[06:48] | You’ll rip me a cornucopia of orifices. | 你会在我身上开各种洞 |
[06:51] | Let’s get to the bit where I tell you how this goes. | 我先跟你说说现在的情况吧 |
[06:53] | Your chocolate’s been in my peanut butter for far too long. | 你在我的菜盘子里搅和太久了 |
[06:56] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[06:58] | Oh, Dean. Ever the wit. | 迪恩 总这么风趣 |
[07:00] | I’ve got your — what are they? — | 我手上有你的 什么来的 |
[07:03] | Ex-ladyfriend and not-kid, | 前女性朋友和一个小大人 |
[07:06] | and I’m keeping them until I’m satisfied | 除非你别再管我的闲事儿 |
[07:09] | that you’ve backed the hell off. | 否则我就不放人 |
[07:11] | I’m telling you — last chance to let ’em go easy. | 我告诉你 再不放人就别怪我不客气 |
[07:14] | You’re adorable when you get all threatening. | 你威胁人的时候真可爱 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry — I won’t hurt them, | 别担心 我不会伤害他们 |
[07:19] | Provided you and Jolly green stand down. | 前提是你和绿巨人让开道 |
[07:22] | Got it? Splendid. | 明白了么 很好 |
[07:25] | Kisses. | 么么 |
[07:32] | What’s the story? | 怎么回事 |
[07:34] | He said Lisa and Ben keep breathing… | 他说只要我们老实呆着 |
[07:37] | As long as we sit on our thumbs. | 莉莎和本就能活命 |
[07:40] | You think Cass knows about this? | 你觉得小卡知道这事吗 |
[07:43] | We got to assume he does. | 得假设他知道 |
[07:46] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[07:49] | I’ll tell you what we’re not gonna do — | 我可以告诉你我们不要做的事 |
[07:51] | Sit here. | 干坐着 |
[07:51] | – I’m going after ’em. – I’m coming with. | -我去找他们 -我跟你去 |
[07:53] | No, Sam. | 不 萨姆 |
[07:55] | You and Bobby stay on the Lovecraft thing, okay? | 你和鲍比继续查洛夫克萊夫特这事 |
[07:57] | Cass is already way ahead of us. | 小卡已经先我们好几步了 |
[07:59] | You got to be nuts if you think I’m gonna let you do this alone. | 你傻了 我不可能让你一人去的 |
[08:01] | Bobby can take care of the case. | 鲍比可以自己查 |
[08:02] | – No, guys. – Bobby… | -不行 兄弟们 -鲍比 |
[08:05] | This is a big ball. Okay? We can’t drop it now. | 这事非同小可 我们不能现在放弃 |
[08:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Then how are you two gonna find Lisa and Ben? | 那你俩要怎么找到莉莎和本 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry, boys. | 不好意思 孩子们 |
[08:32] | Do I look like a manservant to you? | 你们看我像男仆吗 |
[08:37] | No? No? Then quit ringing for me. Please. | 不像吗 那就别召唤我了 谢谢 |
[08:41] | This is important, Balthazar. | 这事很重要 巴尔萨泽 |
[08:42] | I was drinking a ’75 dom | 我刚刚正在 |
[08:44] | Out of a soprano’s navel when you called. | 一个女歌手的肚脐上吸75年的廊酒呢 |
[08:45] | That was important. | 那才是要事 |
[08:47] | Crowley’s alive. | 克劳力还活着 |
[08:52] | Well, you’ve been scooped. | 小爷我早知道了 |
[08:53] | Cass already told me. | 小卡告诉我了 |
[08:55] | Well, did Cass tell you | 那小卡有没有告诉你 |
[08:56] | that he is Crowley’s butt buddy, | 他和克劳力变成好基友了 |
[08:58] | you smug little dick? | 你个臭屁的混蛋 |
[08:59] | – Excuse me? – Handshake deal. | -什么 -君子交易 |
[09:02] | Go halfsies on all the souls of purgatory — | 平分炼狱中的所有灵魂 |
[09:04] | He fill you in on that? | 他告诉你这个了吗 |
[09:07] | Well, yes, yes. Yes, of course he did. Yes. | 是的 是的 当然说了 |
[09:09] | Oh, yes, of course. I — I — | 当然了 |
[09:10] | We can read it all over your face. | 你就别装了 |
[09:12] | Crowley and Cass took two people | 克劳力和小卡抓走了两个 |
[09:14] | who are very important to me. | 对我来说很重要的人 |
[09:15] | And I care about this because… | 为什么我要关心这些 |
[09:17] | Because maybe there is a shred of decency | 因为没准有那么一丝的正义感 |
[09:19] | Underneath this — this snarky crap. | 隐藏在你这臭皮囊下 |
[09:24] | They’re innocent people, | 他们是无辜的 |
[09:25] | And I’m asking for your help. | 我求你了 帮帮我 |
[09:28] | I see. | 知道了 |
[09:30] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[09:33] | Son of a bitch! | 操你妈 |
[09:36] | Look, Dean, let’s just call Cass. | 迪恩 还是找小卡吧 |
[09:38] | – Maybe he doesn’t know anything about… – We are not calling Cass. | -也许他并不知道 -我们不能叫小卡 |
[09:40] | – Yeah, but, Dean… – we’re not calling cass! | -可是 迪恩 -我们不找小卡 |
[09:43] | So what, then? | 那怎么办 |
[09:50] | You know, uh, horror — lowbrow. | 你知道 恐怖小说 挺三俗 |
[09:54] | Put us in the ghetto, fine. | 说没什么内含 没问题 |
[09:56] | But H.P. Lovecraft — this guy is literature. | 但是洛夫克拉夫特这人很有文采 |
[10:00] | I mean, he — he should be taught in schools. | 他应该被编入教科书 |
[10:02] | He’s up there with Dickens and…Dean R. Koontz. | 他应该和狄更斯与丁·雷·昆士齐名 |
[10:06] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[10:07] | Well, that’s — that’s definitely | 这和我作品中呈现出的观点 |
[10:08] | The angle I’m taking with my piece. | 简直如出一辙 |
[10:10] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Sorry. You can — please, please. | 不好意思 你可以 请 |
[10:16] | So, I hear you have a large collection | 我听说你收集了大量的 |
[10:19] | of Lovecraft’s private letters. | 洛夫克拉夫特私人信件 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:23] | World’s largest. | 世上最多 |
[10:26] | You must be catnip to the ladies. | 肯定很受妹子青睐吧 |
[10:28] | I’m in a long-term online relationship, so… | 我正在进行一段长期的网恋 |
[10:35] | Well, I’d like to ask you about | 我想问一下关于洛夫克萊夫特 |
[10:38] | Lovecraft’s last years — | 生前最后几年的事情 |
[10:40] | specifically | 尤其是 |
[10:41] | anything that might have gone down | 在1937年3月10日左右 |
[10:43] | around March 10, 1937. | 发生过什么吗 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 那个… |
[10:47] | A-are you working on this with the other guy? | 你在与另一个人合作调查此事吗 |
[10:49] | Other guy? | 另一个人 |
[10:50] | Yeah, uh, you know, trenchcoat, looks like Columbo, | 对 那人穿着风衣 表情超呆 |
[10:52] | talks like rain man? | 说话像雨人 |
[10:54] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[10:56] | W-we’re…competitors. | 我们是…竞争关系 |
[11:00] | Rival magazines. | 两家敌对的杂志社 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Okay, well, um, I’ll tell you what I told him. | 好吧 我当时是这么告诉他的 |
[11:06] | Howard had a dinner party on March 10th. | 3月10日 霍华德举办了一场晚宴 |
[11:11] | Party? | 晚宴 |
[11:13] | How many friends at this party? | 宴会上请到了多少朋友 |
[11:14] | Well, six — | 六个 |
[11:16] | If by “friends” you mean | 这里所谓的朋友 |
[11:17] | co-worshippers in a black-magic cult. | 指的是黑魔法邪教的信徒们 |
[11:20] | They were getting together that night to perform a ritual. | 他们当晚齐聚一堂 准备举行一场仪式 |
[11:24] | Something big. | 非同小可 |
[11:25] | Define “big.” | 有多严重 |
[11:27] | Not much. Just open a door | 不算什么 不过是开启通往 |
[11:28] | into another dimension. | 另一维度的大门而已 |
[11:29] | Why would they do that?! | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[11:31] | To see what’s out there — you know, maybe it’s friendly. | 想见识一下那边的世界 说不定很祥和 |
[11:33] | It’s never friendly! | 怎么可能 |
[11:36] | I mean…I imagine. | 其实我也是猜的 |
[11:38] | So, did it work — the spell? | 那么 咒语起效了吗 |
[11:41] | Well, uh, there was no mention of cthulhu | 第二天的早报并没有提到 |
[11:45] | in the morning papers, so… | 什么灵异事件 |
[11:48] | Actually, I do happen to have | 事实上 我手上刚好 |
[11:51] | several letters detailing the dinner. | 有几封信提到了那场晚宴 |
[11:53] | Worst thing that was reported was a hangover, | 但最糟糕的情况也不过是宿醉而已 |
[11:55] | So it’s, uh… | 所以说… |
[11:57] | Got it — I’ve got them right here. | 我把它们放在这里了 |
[11:58] | Some — it’s actually pretty interesting. | 有些细节 其实很有意思 |
[12:01] | Um, and — and they were… | 呃…我就放在… |
[12:04] | They were — they were right th– | 我明明就放在… |
[12:06] | They were right here. | 我明明放在这里面了 |
[12:07] | Well, it’s not like an invisible guy | 又不可能有隐形人突然现身 |
[12:10] | could just pop in and steal ’em, right? | 把它们偷走了 对吧 |
[12:12] | Right. Right. | 没错 没错 |
[12:14] | Oh, uh, I’ll leave you to it, | 你再仔细想想 |
[12:17] | And, uh, you call me if you find ’em, huh? | 找到以后打电话通知我 好吗 |
[12:21] | Okay, hey… | 好的 |
[12:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Thanks again for dropping by, huh? | 谢谢你能抽时间过来 |
[12:28] | Lovecraft tried to jimmy a damn dimensional door. | 洛夫克萊夫特曾试图撬开该死的维度之门 |
[12:32] | Idjit. | 傻帽 |
[12:33] | So, what happened? | 那结果如何呢 |
[12:33] | Oh, nothing much… | 什么也没发生… |
[12:35] | Except I dug. | 但经过我的调查 |
[12:37] | And every guest invited to the hoedown — | 发现晚宴上到场的所有来宾 |
[12:39] | dead or disappeared inside a year. | 在一年之内全部死亡或失踪了 |
[12:43] | Wow. Um, so, where are you off to now? | 那你现在准备去哪里 |
[12:46] | Have a chat with one of the guests. | 去和其中一位来宾聊聊 |
[12:48] | Wait, didn’t you just say that everyone there died? | 等等 你刚不是说到场的都死了吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, everybody Lovecraft invited died. | 洛夫克萊夫特邀请的人都死了 |
[12:54] | Seems the maid had a 9-year-old boy. | 但他的女仆有个九岁的儿子 |
[12:56] | He was there. | 当时也在现场 |
[12:57] | So he’d be, what, 83 years old now? Where is he? | 那他现在差不多有83岁了吧 他在哪里 |
[13:01] | Same place he’s been ever since the big night — | 自从那晚之后 他就没去过别的地方 |
[13:03] | locked in a mental ward. | 一直被关在精神病院里 |
[13:05] | I see. | 懂了 |
[13:07] | Well, keep me posted, huh? | 有情况随时通知我 好吗 |
[13:08] | Okay. Stay in touch. | 好的 保持联络 |
[13:09] | How’s things going there? | 你那边情况如何 |
[13:10] | You got a lead on Lisa and Ben? | 有莉莎和本的线索吗 |
[13:12] | Well, we’re making a few inquiries. | 我们正在进行审问 |
[13:21] | Slow going. | 进展很慢 |
[13:23] | How’s Dean? | 迪恩的情况怎样 |
[13:24] | About how you’d expect. | 你应该能想象得到 |
[13:27] | Next customer. | 下一位顾客 |
[13:32] | Look, I don’t know anything. | 听着 我什么都不知道 |
[13:36] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 好吧 那就走着瞧 |
[13:44] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[13:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:50] | Look, man, y-you’re running on, what, uh, | 哥们 酒和咖啡什么的 |
[13:53] | whiskey and coffee and whatever else you’re taking. | 你从刚才就一直喝 |
[13:56] | Yeah, and? | 那又怎样 |
[13:57] | And we’re grasping at straws here, man. | 我们这么做不过是绝望之举 |
[14:00] | Look, I kill enough of these demons, | 只要我杀恶魔杀够数 |
[14:01] | Eventually one of them’s gonna tell me where Crowley is. | 最终会有人告诉我克劳力的下落 |
[14:04] | So, we good? | 没问题了吧 |
[14:05] | Well, look, you’ve been at it for a while. | 你审问他们很久了 |
[14:07] | Why don’t you at least let me take over? | 起码让我替你一会吧 |
[14:09] | – You deserve a break. – No, thanks. | -你该歇歇了 -不用了 谢谢 |
[14:11] | – Dean — – Sam, back off. | -迪恩 -萨姆 别管闲事 |
[14:16] | Lisa and Ben — | 莉莎和本 |
[14:17] | Wherever they are, that is 100% on me. | 不管他们在哪里 都是我害的 |
[14:21] | And if they are hurt… | 如果他们出什么事… |
[14:27] | I’ll yell if I need you. | 需要的时候我会喊你 |
[14:47] | Castiel, it’s Sam. | 卡西迪奥 是萨姆 |
[14:50] | So, look, I don’t know if you’re in on this whole Ben/Lisa thing, | 我不知道本和莉莎的事是不是你干的 |
[14:53] | But if you have any heart whatsoever, | 但是你哪怕还有一点良知 |
[14:57] | bring them back to us, man. | 那就把他们放回来 |
[14:58] | Come on. | 行行好 |
[15:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:02] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[15:05] | I am begging you. Do you understand? | 我求求你了 你懂不懂啊 |
[15:24] | Sweetie… | 宝贝儿 |
[15:26] | you look tense. | 你看起来好紧张 |
[15:27] | You took Ben and Lisa. | 你抓走了本和莉莎 |
[15:29] | Oh. That. | 那个呀 |
[15:31] | I told you… | 我跟你说过了 |
[15:32] | Not to touch Sam and Dean. | 不要动萨姆和迪恩 |
[15:35] | I’ve respected that. | 我尊重你的意愿了 |
[15:37] | I’m merely exploiting the obvious loophole. | 我只是钻了个明显的空子 |
[15:40] | As long as I have the woman and the boy, | 只要那女人和那孩子在我手里 |
[15:42] | your fop-coiffed little heroes | 你那两个花里胡哨的小英雄 |
[15:45] | will be scouring the earth for them. | 就会掘地三尺地找他们 |
[15:46] | Therefore, not you and not me. | 而不会来找我们的麻烦了 |
[15:49] | Everybody wins. | 一举多得 |
[15:52] | You should have talked to me first. | 你该先跟我商量的 |
[15:54] | I’d rather ask forgiveness than permission. | 我宁可先斩后奏 |
[15:57] | Where are they, Crowley? | 他们在哪 克劳力 |
[16:02] | You are not to harm them. | 你不许伤害他们 |
[16:05] | Do you understand me? | 听清了吗 |
[16:06] | You know what? | 你猜咋的 |
[16:08] | You’re maxed out on putting humans out of bounds. | 你已经为那些人类操心得够多的了 |
[16:12] | I’ll do with them as I please. | 哥爱干啥干啥 |
[16:16] | You want to stop me? | 你想阻止哥 |
[16:17] | Go find friggin’ purgatory! | 就去把炼狱给我找到 |
[16:27] | Call on the bat phone? | 超声波电话响了啊 |
[16:29] | Never call during business hours, do they? | 总挑你休息时间找你 是吧 |
[16:35] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[16:39] | Cass, Cass, Cass. So good of you to come. | 小卡 小卡 小卡 你能来真好 |
[16:43] | Balthazar, why’d you summon me here? | 巴尔萨泽 你召唤我做什么 |
[16:47] | Can I ask you a direct question? | 我就有话直说了行么 |
[16:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:52] | Are you in flagrante with the king of hades? | 你跟地狱之王在狼狈为奸吗 |
[16:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[17:01] | Always were such a terrible liar. | 你一直不会撒谎 |
[17:05] | So it’s true. | 这么说是真的了 |
[17:08] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:11] | It’s a means to an end. | 是结束这一切的方法 |
[17:14] | Balthazar, you understand that. | 巴尔萨泽 你懂的 |
[17:16] | Oh, absolutely. | 那是当然了 |
[17:18] | What’s the end here, exactly? | 但你说的结束到底指的什么 |
[17:20] | You know, raid purgatory, | 是洗劫炼狱 |
[17:21] | – snatch up all the souls? – Win the war. | -把灵魂都抓走吗 -是赢得战争 |
[17:23] | And I can only assume that you’d be the vessel, correct? | 那我只能认为你就是那个皮囊 是吗 |
[17:26] | Suck up all those souls into yourself, all that power. | 把那些灵魂都吸入你体内 所有的能量 |
[17:32] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:33] | Or too much juice for you, in which case you explode, | 你消化不了那么多能量 你会爆炸 |
[17:37] | taking a substantial chunk of the planet along with you. | 地球也会跟着遭殃 |
[17:40] | – That won’t happen. – Sure, sure. | -不会那样的 -是啊 是啊 |
[17:41] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:44] | Just… | 不过 |
[17:46] | just tell me that it’s entirely risk-free. | 你能说这是完全没风险的吗 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you, but I need to know. | 对不起我之前没告诉你 不过我要知道 |
[17:55] | Are you with me or not? | 你是不是站在我这边 |
[18:06] | You know, you may be certifiable, but… | 要知道 你可能挺靠谱 不过 |
[18:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | In for a penny… | 一不做 |
[18:15] | in for a pound. | 二不休 |
[18:20] | How’d you hear about this, anyway? | 你到底怎么知道的 |
[18:22] | Oh, your howler monkeys, of course. | 你的小吼猴们说的 |
[18:24] | See, they’re just a touch worked up | 他们对绑架的事 |
[18:25] | about that kidnapping business, you know. | 都挺火大的呢 |
[18:34] | You’re sure you’re not with that other reporter? | 你真不是跟那个记者一伙的吗 |
[18:38] | In the coat? | 那个穿风衣的 |
[18:41] | Liar, that one, not who he says. | 那个人是骗子 是个冒牌货 |
[18:45] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[18:47] | Uh, I’m not… | 我跟他 |
[18:49] | affiliated with his paper. | 不是一个报社的 |
[18:52] | I just have a couple of questions | 我就想问你几个问题 |
[18:54] | about a dinner party you were at in 1937. | 关于1937年你参加的那个晚宴聚会 |
[18:58] | Everyone’s so fascinated. | 大家都那么着迷 |
[19:02] | Want to know about my night | 都想知道我在伟大的 |
[19:04] | at the home of the great H.P. Lovecraft? | 洛夫克萊夫特家渡过的那晚到底如何 |
[19:09] | If you don’t mind. | 要是您愿意说 |
[19:10] | Well, you know the story. | 你都听过那个故事了 |
[19:12] | They did their spell, and they all said it failed. | 他们念了咒语 他们都说是失败了 |
[19:21] | Do you believe in monsters? | 你相信有怪物吗 |
[19:24] | Yup. | 信 |
[19:28] | You know, you go saying that, | 你知道 你说这种话 |
[19:30] | they’ll lock you in here rest of your life. | 他们会把你终生关在这儿 |
[19:33] | Whatever you saw… | 不管你看到了什么 |
[19:36] | you tell me, and I’ll buy it straight. | 你告诉我 我都信 |
[19:42] | The spell worked. | 那咒语成功了 |
[19:44] | A door opened, and something came through. | 打开了一扇门 有东西进来了 |
[19:49] | B-but it was invisible, so no one knew. | 但那东西是隐形的 所以大家都不知道 |
[19:54] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[19:56] | How did you know, then? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[19:57] | Because it took my mother! | 因为它带走了我妈妈 |
[20:01] | It went into her. | 占据了她的身体 |
[20:02] | She wasn’t the same. She even smelled different. | 她就变了 甚至闻起来都不同了 |
[20:08] | And then she disappeared. | 后来她就消失了 |
[20:13] | And, surprise, surprise… | 然后 奇怪的是 |
[20:15] | one by one, they all start dying. | 一个接着一个 他们都死掉了 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry… | 我很遗憾 |
[20:25] | about your mom. | 你妈妈的事 |
[20:30] | You’re the first person ever said that. | 你是第一个说这话的人 |
[20:38] | Hey. You want to see a picture? | 嘿 想看张照片吗 |
[20:57] | I’ll be damned. | 我勒个去 |
[21:09] | I promise you, pal… | 我保证 伙计 |
[21:13] | You start talking… | 快招了吧 |
[21:16] | …Or I swear | 不然我发誓 |
[21:18] | I will rip your skin off, | 我会把你活剥了 |
[21:21] | strip by strip. | 一刀一刀地割 |
[21:24] | And then I’m gonna kill you. | 然后我再杀了你 |
[21:29] | And then I’m gonna do it to the next demon. | 我会用同样的方式对待下一个恶魔 |
[21:31] | You hear me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 清楚了 |
[21:36] | I hear you. | 一清二楚 |
[21:43] | So you can stop talking, you miserable sack. | 那你可以闭嘴了 卑鄙的混蛋 |
[22:08] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没要你帮我 |
[22:11] | Well, regardless, you’re welcome. | 不管怎样 不用谢 |
[22:14] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:19] | I had no idea Crowley would take Lisa and Ben. | 我没想到克劳力会带走莉莎和本 |
[22:22] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[22:28] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[22:29] | I don’t believe a word that’s coming out of your mouth. | 我不相信你嘴里蹦出的任何话 |
[22:36] | I thought you said that we were like family. | 你说过 我们像一家人一样 |
[22:38] | Well, I think that, too. Shouldn’t trust run both ways? | 我也这么觉得 信任不该是双向的吗 |
[22:42] | Cass, I just can’t. | 小卡 我做不到 |
[22:44] | Dean, I do everything that you ask. | 迪恩 你有求我必应 |
[22:48] | I always come when you call. | 你一召唤 我马上出现 |
[22:50] | And I am your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[22:52] | Still, despite your lack of faith in me | 虽然你还是不相信我 |
[22:55] | and now your threats… | 加上你还在威胁我 |
[22:59] | …I just saved you, yet again. | 我还是 又救了你一命 |
[23:02] | Is anyone but your closest kin has ever done more for you? | 除了你的家人 谁会为你付出这么多 |
[23:07] | All I ask is this one thing. | 我只求一件事 |
[23:08] | Trust your plan to pop purgatory? | 相信你的炼狱计划吗 |
[23:10] | I’ve earned that, Dean. | 迪恩 那是我应得的 |
[23:17] | I came to tell you that I will find Lisa and Ben. | 我是来告诉你 我会去找莉莎和本 |
[23:20] | And I will bring them back. | 我会带他们回来 |
[23:23] | Stand behind me… | 做我的后援 先别插手 |
[23:25] | The one time I ask. | 这是我唯一一次求你 |
[23:30] | You’re asking me to stand down? | 你是让我坐视不理吗 |
[23:32] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[23:33] | That’s the same damn ransom note that Crowley handed me. | 你的要求和克劳力的要求是一样的 |
[23:36] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吧 |
[23:39] | Well, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:41] | I’ll find them myself. | 我自己去找他们 |
[23:44] | In fact, why don’t you go back to Crowley | 你还是回到克劳力的身边 |
[23:46] | and tell him that I said you can both kiss my ass? | 然后告诉他 你俩都去死吧 |
[24:19] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[24:21] | Ellie. | 埃莉 |
[24:22] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[24:26] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:34] | So, how did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[24:39] | Well, we weren’t together long, Ellie, but, uh, | 埃莉 虽然我们相处的时间不长 |
[24:42] | I know a thing or two about you. | 但是我知道一点你的事情 |
[24:44] | I know your safehouses. | 我知道你的安全屋 |
[24:47] | And let me tell you — this one ain’t all that safe. | 我告诉你 这里也不是绝对安全 |
[24:51] | So, did you come here just to, um, chat? | 你就是来聊天的吗 |
[25:01] | I know what you are, Ellie. | 埃莉 我知道你是什么 |
[25:09] | You’re not exactly from Milwaukee, are you? | 你不是从密尔沃基来的 对吧 |
[25:13] | Not exactly. | 对 |
[25:14] | And — not that I’d have minded, | 这点我不介意 |
[25:16] | but you kind of fibbed about your age, too. | 但是你也谎报了年龄 |
[25:21] | Just slightly. | 就谎报了一点 |
[25:24] | 900 years. | 九百年 |
[25:28] | Okay, so, what’s your game, then? | 好吧 你到底搞什么把戏 |
[25:30] | Game? | 把戏 |
[25:31] | Yeah. Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[25:32] | Eve came through and raised all kinds of hell quickly. | 夏娃一出现 立马弄得满城风雨 |
[25:35] | You been here how long? | 你在这里这么久了 |
[25:36] | What’s with the slow burn? | 一直没举动是怎么回事 |
[25:38] | – Well, you know, we’re not all alike. – Monsters? | -我们不一样啊 -怪物吗 |
[25:41] | Okay, if it makes you feel better to call me that, fine. | 如果叫我怪物可以让你开心点 可以 |
[25:43] | You’re from freakin’ purgatory. | 你从炼狱来的 |
[25:45] | You never thought to mention that | 你和我上床的时候 |
[25:46] | the whole time you slept with me? | 都没想过要告诉我吗 |
[25:52] | I am what I am, Bobby. | 鲍比 我就是我 |
[25:55] | And I happen to be a friend. | 我还是你的朋友哦 |
[25:56] | You want to explain that to me? | 你想要给我个解释吗 |
[25:58] | I didn’t ask those idiots to crack the door. | 我可没让那些白痴打开炼狱之门 |
[26:00] | I just happened to be the thing that fell through. | 我就碰巧钻了出来 |
[26:02] | And let me tell you something — you are lucky it was me. | 我告诉你 出来的是我 算你走运 |
[26:04] | You’re saying you’re on our side? | 你说你和我们是同一阵营的 |
[26:06] | I’m on my side. I happen to like it here. | 我独自为营 我只是喜欢这个地方 |
[26:10] | I don’t want to see this place | 我不想看到这个地方 |
[26:11] | turned into some bloody wasteland. | 变得横尸遍野 |
[26:14] | So you killed H.P. Lovecraft. | 所以你杀了洛夫克萊夫特 |
[26:17] | Please. That guy couldn’t even write “hello.” | 拜托 他连”你好”都不会写 |
[26:21] | I have spent 75 years trying to keep purgatory closed. | 我花了七十五年的时间 紧闭炼狱之门 |
[26:24] | Why do you think I gave Dean the sword? | 你觉得我为什么要给迪恩那把剑 |
[26:27] | To stop Eve. | 是为了阻止夏娃 |
[26:29] | Hell, you guys were supposed to kill the damn dragons! | 你们应该杀了那些该死的龙 |
[26:31] | Look. | 听着 |
[26:32] | This all comes down to one angel. | 这些都可以归咎到一个天使身上 |
[26:36] | He wants purgatory, and he’s looking for you. | 他想要炼狱 他也在找你 |
[26:40] | Well, thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[26:42] | I know him, El. | 我了解他 小埃 |
[26:44] | He’s gonna figure it out one way or another. | 他会想尽办法达成目的 |
[26:47] | Now, the only way I can stop him is to get ahead of him. | 阻止他的唯一方法就是 先他一步 |
[26:50] | So I need to know how you open the door. | 所以我要知道怎么打开炼狱之门 |
[26:53] | No. | 不行 |
[26:55] | No, Bobby. It’s too dangerous for anyone to know. | 不行鲍比 不能告诉任何人 太危险了 |
[26:58] | If I found you… | 如果我能找到你 |
[26:59] | he ain’t far behind. | 他也不远了 |
[27:02] | At least let me take you somewhere, | 至少让我带你走 |
[27:05] | protect you. | 让我保护你 |
[27:08] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | I have a couple other places lined up. Don’t worry. | 我还有其他的藏身之处 别担心 |
[27:16] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[27:19] | You’re just a man. | 你只是个人类 |
[27:21] | I’m better off protecting myself. | 我自己可以保护好我自己 |
[27:35] | Drinking your feelings, sam? | 萨姆 喝酒解愁呢 |
[27:37] | I thought that was your brother’s bag. | 我还以为那是你哥哥的风格 |
[27:40] | Stressful times. | 最近压力大 |
[27:42] | Well, we need to talk. | 那好 我们得谈谈 |
[27:44] | Why? | 为啥 |
[27:45] | Because — | 因为 |
[27:46] | I know I’m gonna live to regret this, but… | 我知道以后我肯定要后悔 但是 |
[27:49] | I’m officially on your team. | 我现在正式加入你们 |
[27:53] | You bastards. | 你们几个混蛋 |
[27:56] | And we should believe you why? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[28:00] | Would you believe I had a shred of decency? | 难道你不相信我还是有那么点正义感吗 |
[28:02] | No. | 不相信 |
[28:03] | Oh, that hurts. | 这么直接 太伤人了 |
[28:05] | Okay, you’re right. It’s survival. | 好吧 你说的对 我也是为了生存 |
[28:07] | You see, I asked Cass some questions, | 我问过小卡几个问题 |
[28:10] | And I disliked his answers. | 我对他的回答很不满意 |
[28:12] | He seems awfully sure of himself | 他好像疯了一样的相信自己 |
[28:13] | for a man who wants to swallow a million nuclear reactors. | 能够吸收那么巨大的能量 |
[28:16] | I mean, these things | 他这么做 |
[28:17] | can get a bit Chernobyl, you know. | 不会有什么好下场的 |
[28:20] | So, voila. | 所以就是这样 |
[28:23] | Consider me your double agent. | 就当我是双重间谍 |
[28:26] | Oh, and I took the liberty of searching for your friends. | 另外我擅自去找过你们的朋友 |
[28:28] | Took a while — crowley’s a clever one. | 花了点时间 克劳力很狡猾 |
[28:31] | You found them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[28:33] | The upside is yes. | 好消息是找到了 |
[28:35] | The downside is, no, | 但坏消息是也没有 |
[28:36] | I can’t get them for you. | 我没法把他们带出来 |
[28:37] | Why not? — Because Crowley’s angel-proofed | 为什么呢 — 因为克劳力满栋楼都画着 |
[28:40] | the whole bloody building. | 天使防护阵 |
[28:41] | I guess he doesn’t trust Cass. | 我觉得他不信任小卡 |
[28:43] | Seems that marriage is going swimmingly. | 似乎他俩的婚后生活挺顺利啊 |
[28:45] | Okay, well, get us as close as you can. | 那好 你带我们过去 越近越好 |
[28:47] | Sure. | 行 |
[28:49] | But then you’re on your own. | 但之后就靠你们自己了 |
[28:59] | All right, boys, this is where I get off. | 好了 只能送到这儿了 |
[29:02] | God be with you… | 上帝保佑… |
[29:04] | Or what have you. | 神马的 |
[29:38] | All right, be careful. | 小心点 |
[31:34] | Oh, dean. Thank god. | 迪恩 太好了 |
[31:35] | Still got to get you out of here. | 我带你们出去 |
[31:38] | okay. | 没事的 |
[31:41] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[31:43] | The brat’s not going anywhere. | 想把小崽子带走 门儿都没有 |
[31:45] | And neither am I. | 我也别想带走 |
[31:55] | Crowley thought you might come. | 克劳力就知道你可能会来 |
[31:56] | So he had me jump this hot little piece of ass | 保险起见 他让我附到 |
[31:58] | For insurance. | 这辣妹身上 |
[32:01] | Can’t go losing our leverage, now, can we? | 可不能没了筹码啊 对吧 |
[32:04] | Ah! Another step… | 你再靠近一步 |
[32:06] | …Free appendectomy. | 免费的阑尾切除手术 |
[32:10] | You know, she’s awake in here — your mom. | 你妈妈现在意识很清醒 |
[32:13] | I can hear her thinking. | 我能听到她的想法 |
[32:14] | – Don’t listen to her, ben. – What? | -本 别听她的 -什么 |
[32:16] | I was just gonna tell him that you’re his real daddy. | 我不过是想告诉他 你是他真正的父亲 |
[32:22] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[32:23] | Who knows who your real dad is, kid? | 没人知道你父亲是谁 小屁孩 |
[32:25] | Your mom’s a slut. | 你妈是个婊子 |
[32:26] | You shut your mouth! | 你丫的给我闭嘴 |
[32:27] | Oh, what? You’re her white knight now? | 干嘛 现在想英雄救美了 |
[32:29] | She wishes she never met you, dean. | 她后悔认识了你 迪恩 |
[32:32] | You’re the worst mistake she ever made! | 认识你是她这辈子最大的错误 |
[32:36] | Well, second worst… | 算第二吧 |
[32:38] | After keeping you. | 自从有了你之后 |
[32:39] | That’s not your mom, ben. She’s lying. | 本 那不是你妈 她在说谎 |
[32:41] | Says the c-minus lay with 10 miles of daddy issues. | 你个从小缺乏父爱的有什么资格说话 |
[32:46] | Whatever gets you through the night, tiny tim. | 你每天晚上都是怎么过的啊 |
[32:48] | Ah-ah-ah. Back off, cowboy. | 别过来 小子 |
[32:51] | You know, she’s begging me to kill you. | 知道吗 她在求我杀了你 |
[32:54] | She says you hold her back. | 你妈说是你拖她后腿 |
[32:57] | Never had a lick of fun since you were born. | 自从你生下来之后 她从来没快活过 |
[32:59] | Ben, look at me. Look at me. | 本 看着我 看我这 |
[33:02] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你一定会没事的 |
[33:11] | Ben, knife! | 本 刀子 |
[33:13] | What’s the matter, dean? Hit me. | 怎么了迪恩 打我啊 |
[33:16] | Oh, you don’t want to hurt poor Lisa? | 你是不想伤害到莉莎啊 |
[33:19] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus — | [咒语] |
[33:23] | Shut your mouth! | 给我闭嘴 |
[33:26] | Omnis satanica potestas, | [咒语] |
[33:29] | Omnis incursio infernalis adversii, | [咒语] |
[33:32] | Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, | [咒语] |
[33:37] | Ergo, draco maledicte — | [咒语] |
[33:41] | Ecclesiam… | [咒语] |
[33:42] | – Stop it. … – Tuam… | -停下来 -[咒语] |
[33:43] | I’m warning you. — You can go to hell, you black-eyed bitch. | 我警告你 — 滚回地狱去 你这个黑眼婊子 |
[33:48] | You sure about that? | 你确定嘛 |
[33:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:55] | Exorcise me now… | 继续驱逐我啊 |
[33:57] | She’s just a dead meatsuit. | 她现在不过是具行尸走肉 |
[34:00] | Now, what was it you wanted to say? | 你想说什么来着 |
[34:10] | Secura… | [咒语] |
[34:11] | Tibi… | [咒语] |
[34:12] | Facias libertate… | [咒语] |
[34:16] | …Servire… | [咒语] |
[34:17] | Te rogamus… | [咒语] |
[34:19] | Audi nos. | [咒语] |
[34:25] | – Mom! – Lisa! | -妈妈 -莉莎 |
[34:27] | Lisa. Look at me. | 莉莎 看着我 |
[34:29] | Here, put pressure on that, okay? | 用力摁住 好吗 |
[34:31] | I know, honey. I know. | 我知道很疼 宝贝 我知道 |
[34:34] | It’s all right, it’s all right, it’s ok. | 没事的没事的 |
[34:36] | It’s Sam. Leave me a message. | 我是萨姆 有事请留言 |
[34:38] | Sam, where are you, damn it?! | 萨姆 你死哪里去了 |
[34:40] | All right, Ben. We got to get her out of here, okay? | 本 我们得把她弄出去 |
[34:42] | Ben. | 本 |
[34:44] | Ben? | 本 |
[34:45] | Ben. | 本 |
[34:47] | Listen, man, I need you to pull it together, okay? | 听着 小伙子 你得振作起来 |
[34:49] | You got to be strong. Your mom needs you right now. | 坚强些 你母亲现在正需要你 |
[34:51] | Go over in that duffel bag. Grab the salt gun. | 到行李袋里拿上盐弹枪 |
[34:53] | I got to carry your mom out, | 我得抱你妈妈出去 |
[34:54] | so if anything comes at us, you shoot it. | 要是有东西要袭击我们 你就开枪 |
[34:56] | – But — – Go. Now. | -可是 -现在就去 |
[35:03] | Okay. Get the knife. Get the knife. | 好的 刀 带上刀 |
[35:07] | All right, Ben. Keep your elbow in, | 好了 本 手肘夹紧 |
[35:10] | gun tight to your shoulder, and watch for the kick. | 枪抵肩膀 听我指示 |
[35:13] | Ben! | 本 |
[35:18] | Ben. | 本 |
[35:20] | – Ben! – Dean. | -本 -迪恩 |
[35:21] | Come on! Pull it together! | 快 振作点儿 |
[35:22] | You want your mom to die?! Let’s go. | 你不想救你妈妈了吗 快走 |
[35:40] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[35:42] | – Dean! – Sam? | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[35:43] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[35:51] | Come on. We got to get to a hospital. | 快走 我们得去医院 |
[35:52] | Ben. Give the gun to him. | 本 把枪给他 |
[35:54] | Sam, we need a ride. | 萨姆 开辆车来 |
[36:03] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[36:17] | She’s fine, Ben. She’s fine. | 她没事 本 她没事的 |
[36:18] | She’s gonna be just fine. We’re almost there. | 她会没事的 马上就到医院了 |
[36:19] | Hey. Hey. Hey. Stay with me. | 别睡 坚持住 |
[36:21] | Sam, you got to go faster, man. | 萨姆 再开快点 |
[36:23] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 你会好好的 |
[36:43] | Ben, I’m sorry. | 本 对不起 |
[36:48] | Ben. | 本 |
[36:55] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[36:57] | Dean, listen. | 迪恩 听我说 |
[36:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想听我说什么 |
[37:01] | She’ll be dead by midnight. | 她根本撑不过今晚 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:05] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:10] | It’s too little, too late. | 说什么都没用了 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:16] | Well, regardless, I didn’t come for you. | 反正我也不是为你而来 |
[37:18] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[37:33] | She’s fine now. | 她现在没事了 |
[37:36] | She’ll wake soon. | 很快就会醒了 |
[37:42] | Dean, I said I’m sorry, and I meant it. | 迪恩 我是真心诚意的向你道歉 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[37:54] | I wish this changed anything. | 我也希望覆水能收 |
[37:57] | I know. | 我懂 |
[37:59] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[38:02] | All else aside, I just wanted to fix what I could. | 不管怎样 我只想尽力弥补 |
[38:07] | There’s one more thing you could do for me. | 还有件事你能帮我 |
[38:20] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:23] | What — | 怎么 |
[38:24] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院 |
[38:26] | – What happened? – We were in a car crash. | -怎么了 -我们出车祸了 |
[38:29] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. I’m — I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -是的是的 我很好 |
[38:32] | You hit your head pretty bad, | 你头部撞得挺重 |
[38:33] | but you’re okay now. | 但你现在没事啦 |
[38:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:53] | I-I’m Dean. | 我 叫迪恩 |
[38:58] | Um… I’m the guy who hit you. | 是我撞了你们 |
[39:05] | I just, uh… | 我就是 |
[39:08] | I lost control for a minute. | 我当时有点失控 |
[39:12] | And I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 就是想来说声抱歉 |
[39:17] | But I’m real happy you two are both okay. | 很高兴你们两位都没事 |
[39:22] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[39:26] | …I’m just — I’m glad your life can get back to normal now. | 我也 很高兴你们的生活又能恢复从前了 |
[39:33] | We’re okay, so… | 我们都很好 |
[39:36] | so that’s what’s important, right? | 这才重要 不是吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:47] | Anyway, uh… | 那么 |
[39:50] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我就先走了 |
[39:56] | You take care of your mom. | 好好照顾你妈妈 |
[40:28] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[40:30] | Well, nothing. | 没怎么样 |
[40:40] | Dean, you know, you have pulled some shady crap before, | 迪恩 你以前是干过不少蠢事 |
[40:43] | but this has got to be the worst. | 但这绝对是最烂的一遭 |
[40:47] | Whitewashing their memories? | 掩盖他们的记忆 |
[40:49] | Take it from somebody who knows — | 作为一个过来人 我劝你一句 |
[40:50] | If you ever mention Lisa or Ben to me again, | 要是你再跟我提莉莎和本 |
[40:52] | I will break your nose. | 我就打断你的鼻子 |
[40:57] | Dean — i’m not kidding. | 迪恩 — 我没在开玩笑 |