时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mr. Singer, | 辛格先生 |
[00:04] | I believe you know Sheriff Mills. | 我相信你肯定认识米尔斯警长 |
[00:08] | It’s his soul. It’s gone. | 是他的灵魂 他的灵魂不见了 |
[00:11] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[00:12] | I’m gonna put up a barrier. | 我将给你设一道屏障 |
[00:14] | Don’t scratch the wall. | 不要碰这个屏障 |
[00:21] | – You know who I am. – Lucifer. | -你认识我的 -路西法 |
[00:24] | Hi, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[00:25] | I think this is my best torture yet. | 我想这是我最好的折磨手段 |
[00:27] | You never left, Sam. | 你从没跑出去过 萨姆 |
[00:28] | You’re still in the cage… | 你还在囚笼里 |
[00:30] | with me. | 和我一起 |
[00:31] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[00:37] | Your vessel’s melting. You’re going to explode. | 你的皮囊正在融化 你马上就要爆炸了 |
[00:39] | There are things much older than souls in purgatory, | 在炼狱中有着比那些灵魂更加古老的东西 |
[00:43] | and you gulped those in, too. | 你当时也一并吞下了 |
[00:45] | – What older things? – The leviathans. | -更古老的东西是什么 -利维坦 |
[00:47] | I-I can’t hold them back! | 我 我挡不住他们 |
[00:49] | – Hold who back? – Leviathan! | -挡住谁 -利维坦 |
[00:50] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[00:52] | Cass is — he’s gone. | 小卡 他消失啦 |
[01:00] | Oh, this is going to be so much fun. | 这将会非常非常有趣的啦 |
[01:23] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[01:33] | How many of you ass-clowns are in there? | 你们有多少人在他体内 |
[01:36] | A hundred? | 一百吗 |
[01:38] | More? | 不止吗 |
[01:47] | Your vessel’s gonna explode, ain’t it? | 你的皮囊要爆炸了 是吧 |
[01:49] | Wouldn’t do anything too strenuous. | 还是不要太操劳的好 |
[01:51] | In fact, I’d call it a day, head on home. | 换了我 就会收工回家 |
[01:56] | We’ll be back for you. | 我们会回来找你的 |
[02:16] | This is a new one. | 前所未见啊 |
[02:33] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[02:34] | Right. | 对了 |
[02:36] | You think this fruit bat Fever Dream is reality? | 你还觉得这个梦境是真实的 |
[02:40] | You come back — I’m sorry — with no soul, | 你回来了 但是没有灵魂 |
[02:43] | like some peppy “American Psycho,” | 像打了鸡血的美国精神病人 |
[02:45] | till saint Dean glues you back together again | 直到圣人迪恩买了点神奇的”忘情水” |
[02:48] | by buying you some magic amnesia? | 把你又拼凑在一起 |
[02:55] | You’re real. | 你是真实的 |
[02:57] | I’m very real. | 我也是真实的 |
[02:58] | Everything between is what we call “Set dressing.” | 其他所有一切都只是”布景” |
[03:01] | – No. – You’re still in my cell. | -不 -你还在我的牢笼中 |
[03:04] | You’re my bunkmate, buddy. | 伙计 我们就住上下铺 |
[03:06] | You’re my little bitch, in every sense of the term. | 你就是我的小婊子 彻头彻尾的小婊子 |
[03:10] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:11] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[03:13] | – Sam! – Sam! | -萨姆 -萨姆 |
[03:14] | You hearin’ me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[03:18] | Look at me. Hey! | 看着我 |
[03:20] | All right, we got to button this up. | 我们要了结此事 |
[03:22] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 快点 我们离开这里 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:20] | Aw, hell. | 见鬼 |
[04:38] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[04:41] | You said it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[04:42] | Those… whatever-you-call-’ems… | 那些 不管是什么东西 |
[04:45] | Leviathan. | 利维坦 |
[04:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:50] | If they’re in the pipes, | 如果他们进入了水管 |
[04:52] | they got themselves a highway to anywhere. | 就像上了高速 四通八达 |
[04:56] | Awesome. | 算你们狠 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:20] | So, he’s gone. | 那么 他走了 |
[05:23] | Yup. | 没错 |
[05:23] | Rest in peace… | 安息了 |
[05:25] | if that’s in the cards. | 希望如此吧 |
[05:29] | Dumb son of a bitch. | 你个傻逼 |
[05:35] | Well, he was friends with us, wasn’t he? | 他还跟我们做朋友呢 |
[05:38] | Can’t get much dumber than that. | 还有比这更傻逼的事吗 |
[05:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:42] | Those things will be coming up for air soon. | 那些东西很快就会出来透气的 |
[05:56] | 市保护区 不得入内 | |
[07:02] | Hey. Wake up, sunshine. | 嘿 帅哥 醒醒 |
[07:05] | Up and at ’em, atom man. | 快点起床 伙计 |
[07:06] | Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[07:07] | – Sammy. – Sammy. | -小萨姆 -小萨姆 |
[07:12] | That’s 12 hours straight. I’m calling that rested. | 你已经睡了十二小时了 我觉得你休息够了 |
[07:14] | Here. Hydrate. | 给你 补充水分 |
[07:16] | And, uh, protein-ate. | 还有 食用蛋白质 |
[07:23] | Breakfast in bed. | 在床上吃早餐 |
[07:24] | Don’t get used to it. Let me see that hand. | 别太习惯了 给我看看你手 |
[07:26] | Aw, he wants to hold your widdle hand. | 哇哦 他要握你那小湿手了 |
[07:29] | How sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[07:36] | Yeah, you’ll live. | 你不会有事的 |
[07:46] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 放松 |
[07:48] | So, ooze invasion — any leads? | 他们要渗透式入侵 有什么线索吗 |
[07:51] | I got all my feelers out. | 我让我所有的眼线盯着 |
[07:53] | Whatever they’re up to, | 无论他们想干嘛 |
[07:56] | it ain’t — it ain’t about going Mothra down main street. | 绝不会象摩斯拉那样大摇大摆地走上大街的 |
[08:00] | They’ll turn up. | 迟早会现身的 |
[08:02] | They seemed pretty eager to stretch their legs, you know? | 他们貌似十分渴望大展拳脚 不是吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, well, now onto our other big problem. | 是啊 现在说说我们另一个大问题 |
[08:09] | How are you doing? And do not say “Okay.” | 你怎么样 别用”不错”来忽悠哥 |
[08:13] | I’m not okay. | 不怎么好 |
[08:14] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[08:15] | Go a little easy. | 别那么凶 放松 |
[08:17] | There’s nothing easy about it, bobby, okay? | 鲍比 这事儿能松地了吗 |
[08:18] | We acted like he had everything under control. | 我们装得像他能控制得了 |
[08:20] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:23] | Look, I-I didn’t exactly want to crack up, you know? | 听着 我也不想崩溃的 |
[08:25] | What the hell happened back there? | 那究竟是怎么回事 |
[08:30] | Well, it’s not just flashbacks anymore. | 已经不只是回忆的闪现 |
[08:32] | Well, then what? | 那还有什么 |
[08:34] | It’s more like… | 更像是 |
[08:37] | I’m seeing through the cracks. | 从裂缝里看到了一些东西 |
[08:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:42] | It means I’m having a difficult time figuring out what’s real. | 就是说 我现在已经难辨真假了 |
[08:45] | Hallucinations? | 幻觉吗 |
[08:47] | For starters. | 一开始是这样 |
[08:48] | Well, for starters, if you’re trippin’ hell’s bells, | 如果你开始出现幻觉了 |
[08:51] | why would you hide that? | 为什么要隐瞒呢 |
[08:52] | I wasn’t hiding it, Dean. | 我并不是隐瞒 迪恩 |
[08:54] | I-I was just not talking about it. | 我 我只是不想说罢了 |
[08:56] | I mean, it seemed like you two had enough going on as it was. | 你们俩手头上的麻烦好像够多的了 |
[08:58] | Look, I-I just figured try to hold on to the safety bar | 我 我只是想自己想办法控制住 |
[09:01] | and ride it out, you know? | 撑下来算了 |
[09:03] | I… | 我 |
[09:05] | But it’s getting more specific. | 但幻觉却越来越具体真实了 |
[09:08] | As in, specifically what? | 具体都有些啥 |
[09:14] | What the hell, Sam? | 我勒个去 萨姆 |
[09:16] | I told you. | 我说过[感觉很真实] |
[09:18] | No, I mean, seriously, | 不 说真的 |
[09:19] | how do you — how do you argue with that? | 这还有什么可说的 |
[09:21] | I know. I-it’s a problem. | 我知道 确实有点严重 |
[09:24] | Well, wait. I got it. | 等一下 我知道了 |
[09:26] | Why would the devil holodeck you a whole new life | 那个魔头能在牢笼里海扁你 |
[09:29] | when he could just kick your ass all over the cage? | 干嘛还要放你出来过新生活呢 |
[09:30] | ‘Cause, as he puts it… | 因为 用他的话说 |
[09:33] | you can’t torture someone | 你不能折磨一个 |
[09:35] | who has nothing left for you to take away. | 已经一无所有 没什么好失去的人 |
[09:36] | Very good, Sam. | 说得太好了 萨姆 |
[09:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 懂 |
[09:41] | But this Malibu dream Mansion | 但如果这是幻觉 |
[09:42] | that he — he — he makes for you to take away | 是他为了让你有所失而制造的 |
[09:45] | is this post-apocalyptic mess? | 就造了这么个后天启时代乱世吗 |
[09:47] | It had to be a mess, Sam, | 萨姆告诉他 必须得混乱 |
[09:49] | Or you wouldn’t believe it was your life. | 否则你会怀疑这不是你的人生的 |
[10:00] | Wait, are you seeing him right now? | 等一下 你不会现在也能看到他吧 |
[10:05] | You know that he’s not real, right? | 你知道他不是真实存在的吧 |
[10:13] | He says the same thing about you. | 他也这么说你们的 |
[10:21] | I’m going back to work. | 我还是回去做事好了 |
[10:28] | Scientists have no explanation | 科学家们还无法解释这种现象 |
[10:30] | for what astronomers can only describe as a “Surprise eclipse.” | 只能将其描述为一次”意外的月食” |
[10:36] | We know you’re hungry! | 您很饥饿吧 |
[10:38] | Why not indulge yourself at Biggerson’s homemade pie bar? | 干吗不来比格森自制馅饼吧来饱餐一顿呢 |
[10:41] | It’s like a salad bar but with pie! | 是卖馅饼的沙拉吧 |
[10:43] | Next week on “Dr. Sexy, MD,” | 《性感医生》下集预告 |
[10:45] | Dr. Cheyenne Meganopolis makes a shocking return… | 切耶尼·梅格诺普里斯医生震撼回归 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry, Doctor. | 抱歉 医生 |
[10:50] | I forgot being head surgeon means | 我忘了作为主治外科医生就意味着 |
[10:52] | that you cut into whatever body you want | 你可以肆无忌惮地对任何人开膛破肚 |
[10:54] | and take out whatever organ pleases you | 随意切取你中意的器官 |
[10:56] | without any paperwork whatsoever! | 却不需要履行任何手续 |
[10:58] | Well, Doctor, I’m sorry you’re so forgetful. | 医生 你的健忘真让我遗憾 |
[11:08] | Well, at least he’s not curled up under the sink. | 好了 至少他没蜷缩到水池底下 |
[11:12] | Yeah, no, he’s just sitting there silently, | 是没有 他就安安静静地坐那儿 |
[11:14] | field-stripping his weapon. | 练习装弹 |
[11:27] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[11:28] | Turning on his GPS ‘case he decides to fly the cuckoo’s nest. | 把他的GPS打开 免得他又消失不见了 |
[11:35] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[11:39] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:41] | Seriously, Bobby. | 说真的 鲍比 |
[11:42] | It ain’t like he’s hexed, you know? | 他又不是中了巫术 |
[11:43] | I mean, what if this is the kind of crazy you can’t fix? | 如果这是治不好的疯病呢 |
[11:45] | Yeah. I’m — I’m worried, too. | 是啊 我…我也很担心 |
[11:47] | But…humor me for a second. | 但…就当哄哄我 |
[11:51] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:52] | Who cares? | 现在还顾得上我啊 |
[11:54] | Don’t you think our mailbox is a little full right now? | 你不觉得我们现在手头的事够多的了吗 |
[11:55] | – I’m fine. – Right. | -我没事 -好的 |
[11:57] | And weren’t you pissed at him | 几个小时前 |
[12:00] | when he said the same thing just a couple hours before | 他还没疯掉 也这么说的时候 |
[12:01] | spilling his marbles all over the floor? | 你不也生他的气吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[12:08] | I’m not Sam, okay? | 我不是萨姆 好吧 |
[12:11] | I keep my marbles in a lead friggin’ box. | 我头脑清醒的很 |
[12:13] | I’m fine, really. | 我真的没事 |
[12:16] | ‘Course, yeah. | 当然没事了 |
[12:17] | Just lost one of the best friends you ever had. | 你刚刚失去了一个最好的朋友 |
[12:20] | Your brother’s in the bell jar. | 你弟弟现在一团糟 |
[12:22] | And purgatory’s most wanted are surfin’ the sewer lines, | 炼狱中最邪恶的家伙在下水管道里乱窜 |
[12:26] | but yeah, yeah, I get it. Right. | 但 对 对 我明白 |
[12:27] | You’re — you’re fine. | 你…你没事 |
[12:31] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:38] | ‘Course…if at any time | 当然了 如果你什么时候 |
[12:42] | you want to decide that’s utter horse crap, | 你决定承认那都是屁话 |
[12:44] | well, I’ll be where I always am — | 像以前一样 我会一直… |
[12:46] | right here. | 在这陪你的 |
[12:49] | What, you want to do couples’ yoga | 你是想跟我做双人瑜伽 |
[12:50] | or you want to get back to hunting the big bads? | 还是想去收拾那些坏家伙 |
[12:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[12:55] | Idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[13:02] | Yeah? Up yours, Manning. | 是吗 去你的吧 曼宁 |
[13:04] | I still got 0.06 on your time. | 我还是比你快0.06秒 |
[13:08] | Hey! Where were you guys? | 嘿 你们去哪了 |
[13:10] | I guess we got here early. | 我想我们回来得早了点 |
[13:12] | Heard something weird coming from the showers. | 听见浴室有奇怪的声音 |
[13:18] | Hey, what are you doing, Williams? | 你要干什么啊 威廉姆斯 |
[13:20] | You’re gonna get in trouble. | 你这样会惹麻烦的 |
[13:21] | Yes, Scott. I probably am. | 没错 斯考特 有可能啊 |
[13:25] | I think what Williams is trying to say, Scott, | 我想威廉姆斯是想说 斯考特 |
[13:27] | is that we’re too hungry to care. | 我们饿疯了 才不管这些 |
[13:38] | Crying to the E.R. nurse, | 朝急诊室的护士大喊 |
[13:40] | screaming, “Mother mary, mercy!” | “天啊 饶了我吧” |
[13:42] | And when they opened her back up, | 他们切开她的后背时 |
[13:44] | three sponges and a set of clamps, | 有三块海绵和一套夹具 |
[13:47] | sewn up inside like she was a living pinata! | 缝在她身体里 活像个皮纳塔 |
[13:50] | You can’t trust these people. | 你可不能信任这些人 |
[13:51] | Afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[13:53] | Oh, hello, doctor. | 你好啊 医生 |
[13:55] | Hi, Dr. Gaines. | 你好 盖恩斯医生 |
[13:56] | So, Ms. Mills, you did excellent today. | 米尔斯小姐 你今天表现很好 |
[14:00] | Just as we discussed, it was a textbook appendectomy. | 就像我们说的 是一次标准的阑尾切除术 |
[14:03] | That’s good. | 那不错 |
[14:03] | But you have been through a serious surgical procedure. | 但你刚经历了一系列的大手术 |
[14:06] | Now, I know you’re tough… | 我知道你很坚强 |
[14:10] | …but I want you to take it easy tonight. | 但我希望你今晚别太勉强 |
[14:12] | – Works for me, Doc. – The good news — | -没问题 医生 -好消息是 |
[14:14] | I put you down for some pretty fun painkillers. | 我给你开了些很好玩的止痛药 |
[14:18] | I’ll check in on you first thing. | 我会先来看你的 |
[14:20] | You’ll be home in no time. | 你马上就能回家了 |
[14:24] | Charming, isn’t he? Hmm. | 他很有风度 是吧 |
[14:26] | Did you know a study showed | 你知不知道有研究表明 |
[14:28] | 3/4 of doctors cheat on their exams? | 四分之三的医生考试做过弊 |
[14:31] | He might not know your appendix from your vagina. | 他可能都分不清你的阑尾和阴道 |
[14:36] | Hey, there, Gunga Din. Buck up. | 嘿 小伙子 动作快点 |
[14:38] | So, it looks like we got some bad news for a change. | 看起来我们有些坏消息了 |
[14:40] | Stockville, North Kansas, | 堪萨斯州北部 斯托克维尔 |
[14:41] | most of a high-school swim team | 一所高中的游泳队大部分成员 |
[14:42] | got mangled to death in their locker room. | 在更衣室里被撕碎 |
[14:44] | Cop-talk on the wire’s kind of garbled, | 警察的说法含混其词 |
[14:47] | sayin’ it looks like some kind of wild-animal attack. | 说像是动物袭击 |
[14:50] | They’re saying that whatever attacked them | 他们说攻击他们的动物 |
[14:52] | was about the size of a linebacker. | 有橄榄球中后卫那么壮 |
[14:53] | It’s a lead, Dean. | 这是条线索 迪恩 |
[14:56] | All right, but if you think you’re going out on a hunt… | 好吧 但如果你想参加这次捕猎 |
[14:58] | No, I know. I’m not, but you are. | 不 我知道的 我不去 但你得去 |
[15:01] | Look, Bobby’s running the hub. | 听着 鲍比是信息中转站 |
[15:03] | I’m 5150’d, | 我现在分不清现实和幻觉 |
[15:05] | which leaves you to follow this thing up. | 就只剩你去把这事搞明白了 |
[15:07] | Sam, you’re in the middle of a psychotic break. | 萨姆 你现在处于精神崩溃状态 |
[15:09] | It’s a couple hours’ drive, Dean, | 几个小时车程就到了 迪恩 |
[15:11] | and it could be a Leviathan thing. | 而且可能是那利维坦怪物 |
[15:13] | No, if you think I’m leaving you here alone… | 不行 你以为我会把你一人留在这吗 |
[15:15] | Hey, what am I, chopped brains on toast? | 那我呢 你当我不存在吗 |
[15:18] | I can eyeball the kid. Go. | 我看着这孩子 你去吧 |
[15:20] | Work off some of these nerves on something useful. | 把你的心思放到有用的活上 |
[15:25] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:41] | You got yourself an awfully small body. | 你这躯壳可真瘦小 |
[15:44] | Too small. | 既瘦小 |
[15:46] | She didn’t know anything. | 又无知 |
[15:47] | Can’t even see over the counter. | 连柜台都够不着 |
[15:50] | Well, this one… | 瞧我这副… |
[15:52] | “Edgar” | 埃德加 |
[15:55] | Edgar worked on something called a demolitions crew. | 埃德加是爆破小组的员工 |
[15:59] | Watching things blow up is apparently very satisfying. | 看到东西被炸飞 他显然有种满足感 |
[16:03] | “Annie” knew where babies come from. | “安妮”知道婴儿从何而来 |
[16:06] | Disgusting, by the way. | 要我说 这很恶心 |
[16:08] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 |
[16:11] | We all are. | 我们都饿 |
[16:13] | Yes, about that… | 对了 说起这个… |
[16:16] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[16:17] | Sorry? | 对不起 |
[16:18] | They ate the swim team. | 他们活吞了游泳队 |
[16:20] | Like I said — hungry. | 如我所言 饥饿难耐 |
[16:23] | That’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[16:24] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[16:25] | Get them in line. I don’t care how. | 让他们老实点 我不管你用什么手段 |
[16:28] | For god’s sake, it made the papers. | 天呐 都上新闻头条了 |
[16:31] | Look, the boss, honestly — | 听着 老大 其实… |
[16:35] | he just wants to hear it’s taken care of. | 他只想知道这事处理好了 |
[16:38] | So take care of it quickly. | 那就赶紧把事办好 |
[16:42] | I don’t like bringing him bad news. | 我不喜欢向他汇报坏消息 |
[16:44] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[16:46] | Actually, I have an idea. | 事实上 我有个主意 |
[16:49] | I could use your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[17:08] | Little girl, can I help you? | 小姑娘 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[17:12] | Are you a Dr. Sexy? | 你是性感医生吗 |
[17:14] | Uh…I’m a surgeon. | 我是外科医生 |
[17:16] | Where are your parents? | 你爸爸妈妈在哪呢 |
[17:18] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[17:20] | Surgeons can just cut into whatever body they want? | 外科医生可以肆无忌惮地对任何人开膛破肚 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | And remove whichever organs they please? | 随意切取他们中意的器官 |
[17:27] | Where in the world did you hear — | 你究竟是从哪听来的 |
[17:29] | I want to be a surgeon when I grow up. | 我长大后要当一名外科医生 |
[17:33] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:37] | And I want to grow up now! | 而且我现在就要长大 |
[17:57] | Hi. Special Agent Anderson, Ian. | 你好 我是伊恩·安德森特工 |
[17:59] | Yeah, okay. | 让他进来吧 |
[18:00] | Our point cop’s out on the doughnut. | 我们驻点的警员出去买面包圈了 |
[18:02] | Forensics. I can show you the layout. | 我是法医 可以带你看下现场 |
[18:04] | And step lightly. | 请小心行走 |
[18:05] | We got a whole bunch of NC-17 shizznickle right over there. | 那边有一大堆限制级的恶心东西 |
[18:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:32] | Shh! Just breathe deeply. | 别出声 深呼吸 |
[18:35] | But my surgery isn’t till tomorrow. | 可我的手术定在明天 |
[18:37] | I’m Dr. Sexy! | 我是性感医生 |
[18:39] | Your surgery is when I say it is. | 你的手术我说了算 |
[19:06] | Not weird at all. | 太不奇怪了 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 说 |
[19:36] | Well, we are positive for ick. | 可以确定是那帮恶心的家伙干的 |
[19:38] | Same kind of stuff that came out of Cass. | 和小卡身上流出来的玩意儿一样 |
[19:40] | And, uh, two of the swim kids are missing. | 而且游泳队有两个小孩依然下落不明 |
[19:42] | They stole one of their parents’ cars. | 他们偷了家里的一辆车 |
[19:43] | You know, I really think Prince William has found the right girl. | 我真的觉得威廉王子找对了姑娘 |
[19:48] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[19:49] | So, you think these, um, | 你觉得这些 |
[19:51] | Leviathan things just jump into people, | 利维坦也像夏娃一样 |
[19:54] | like Eve did? | 会附身于人类 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. It makes sense, right? | 我不知道 这说得通啊 不是吗 |
[19:58] | Anyway, uh, state troopers got surveillance cam | 不管怎样 州警的监控录像 |
[19:59] | on the kids, about six hours old. | 大概六小时前发现了那俩小孩 |
[20:01] | They’re gassing up just south of the Dakota line, | 他们加油后朝达科他州边界的南部行驶 |
[20:03] | so I’m headed back your way. | 我现在回你那儿 |
[20:05] | We’ll just track ’em from Bobby’s. | 我们再从鲍比家出发去追他们 |
[20:07] | Yeah. Sounds good. | 好的 不错 |
[20:09] | How you doing? | 你状态如何 |
[20:15] | You know, uh, okay. | 还行 |
[20:17] | Okay. Well, hang in there, all right? | 好的 坚持住 好吗 |
[20:21] | Just okay? | 只是还行吗 |
[20:24] | Man, I’m having a great day. | 哥们儿 我可是状态极佳 |
[21:34] | Miss Mills, what are you doing out of bed? | 米尔斯小姐 你下床做什么 |
[21:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:44] | Miss Mills, you gave us all a scare. | 米尔斯小姐 你把我们吓了一大跳 |
[21:46] | What? No, I… | 什么 不 我… |
[21:47] | You can’t be wandering | 你现在的病情 |
[21:48] | around the halls like that in your condition. | 不可以那样四处走动 |
[21:50] | He took — he took… | 他把 他把 |
[21:52] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[21:55] | Dr. Gaines? | 盖恩斯医生 |
[21:57] | Miss Mills, we told you to take it easy, remember? | 米尔斯小姐 我们嘱咐过你别太勉强的 |
[22:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:03] | What in the world were you doing wandering the halls like that? | 你那么四处走动是做什么呢 |
[22:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[22:06] | Um, my stitches were itching, | 缝合处有点儿痒 |
[22:08] | and I just wanted to know if that was normal, | 我只是想问问这是不是正常现象 |
[22:10] | and I must have fainted or something. | 我肯定是昏倒了什么的 |
[22:13] | My stitches feel fine now. | 我的伤口现在没事了 |
[22:15] | Miss Mills, you can’t get out of bed. | 米尔斯小姐你不能下床 |
[22:18] | You could have ripped open your sutures with a fall like that. | 刚才那样的摔倒可能会撕裂缝合口呢 |
[22:22] | Don’t make me go back in there. | 可别让我再给你开刀 |
[22:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:29] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[22:29] | This is just something to help you sleep. | 只是帮助你睡眠的药物 |
[22:32] | No, that’s okay. I’ll sleep just fine. | 不 不用 我会睡得好的 |
[22:34] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[22:39] | I’ll check on you later. | 我过会儿再来看你 |
[22:49] | You can kiss my ass, Dr. Monsterface. | 去死吧 魔鬼医生 |
[22:57] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[22:59] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[23:02] | Okay, if this is some dream and you got power over it, | 如果这只是你可以任意掌控的梦境 |
[23:05] | why don’t you just end it? | 为什么不结束它 |
[23:06] | End it? | 结束 |
[23:08] | This — you not knowing what’s real, | 你现在分不清孰真孰假 |
[23:11] | the paint slowly peeling off your walls — | 神智一点点走向崩溃 |
[23:15] | Come on, man. | 你想一想啊 |
[23:16] | This is the sweet spot. Why would I end it? | 正是最有趣的时候 怎么可以结束 |
[23:19] | It’s not like we got HBO in the pit. | 地狱又没有线电视看 |
[23:22] | All I got is you, | 只有你一个玩具 |
[23:24] | floating over the coals | 看你在混乱中挣扎 |
[23:25] | with half a hope that you’re gonna figure it all out. | 在绝望边缘寻找出路 |
[23:29] | There’s only one way to figure it out, Sam. | 只有一条出路 萨姆 |
[23:32] | It’s up to you. | 完全由你掌控 |
[23:33] | It ends when you can’t take it anymore. | 你再也无法承受的时候 就会结束 |
[23:40] | I think maybe that’s why we’re cleaning our guns. | 我想你擦枪或许就是做这个用处 |
[23:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:45] | I said shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[23:48] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[23:51] | You, uh… | 你… |
[23:55] | Havin’ a little bag-lady moment, huh? | 又有点小慌乱了吗 |
[23:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | You know, after… | 知道吗 我经历过 |
[24:20] | everything… | 这么多事情 |
[24:22] | all these years, all that we’ve been through… | 这么多年 什么艰难险阻都见过了 |
[24:26] | You beat the devil before, kid. | 你之前战胜过他 孩子 |
[24:30] | It’s kind of different. | 这次不一样了 |
[24:32] | Not really. | 没什么不同 |
[24:34] | You’ll get a handle on this, too. | 这次你同样会有办法的 |
[24:36] | You will. | 你会的 |
[24:39] | You’re not in hell anymore. | 你已经不在地狱里了 |
[24:41] | You’re here, with us. | 你在这里 和我们一起 |
[24:51] | You hear me, Sam? | 你听明白了吗 萨姆 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I hear you, Bobby. | 我知道了 鲍比 |
[24:57] | Oh. That’s my local. | 是找我的 |
[25:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:03] | Bobby Singer? | 鲍比·辛格吗 |
[25:06] | My surgeon is a monster. | 我的医生是个怪物 |
[25:08] | Come again? | 怎么回事 |
[25:09] | He took my windbag roomie, | 他带走了我的话痨室友 |
[25:11] | and he ate her liver. | 吃了她的肝脏 |
[25:13] | Except he wasn’t — he wasn’t a surgeon. | 他根本就不是医生 |
[25:14] | He… | 他… |
[25:16] | Listen! His face was… | 听我说 他的脸… |
[25:19] | His mouth was this horrible th– | 他的嘴是个可怕的… |
[25:22] | – Who is this? – It’s jody. | -你是谁 -乔迪 |
[25:24] | Jody Mills. | 乔迪·米尔斯 |
[25:25] | Jody? | 乔迪 |
[25:26] | Sheriff Mills. | 米尔斯警长 |
[25:29] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[25:30] | I can’t exactly call a deputy here. | 我现在没法叫支援 |
[25:32] | Come on, you and I killed zombies that one time. | 别装了 我们一起杀过僵尸 |
[25:33] | I know you handle this kind of thing. | 我知道你能处理这档子事 |
[25:35] | Please get your ass here to Sioux Falls general | 求你在他把我吃掉之前赶到 |
[25:38] | before he eats me, Singer. | 苏福尔斯综合医院 辛格 |
[25:46] | Well, either sheriff Mills is having | 如果米尔斯警长不是做恶梦梦见 |
[25:48] | an Obamacare-insured opium dream | 奥巴马医改方案成真 |
[25:51] | or something’s eating folks down at sioux falls general hospital. | 就是苏福尔斯综合医院出了食人案了 |
[25:59] | Look, I don’t want to bruise your ego or anything… | 我不想伤你自尊… |
[26:03] | No, no, no. It’s — it’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[26:04] | Go, go, go. I-I’ll watch the phones. | 去吧 我来负责接电话 |
[26:10] | So… | 那现在 |
[26:12] | just you and me, huh? | 只剩下我们俩了 |
[26:18] | What happened to you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[26:21] | I did. | 我打的 |
[26:23] | Where is Dr. Gaines? | 盖恩斯医生在哪里 |
[26:24] | Oh, no, that’s not how it works, okay? | 看病要走程序 懂吗 |
[26:25] | If you require a physician’s attention, | 如果你们想找医师看病 |
[26:27] | you’re gonna have to fill out these forms. | 先把这两份表填了 |
[26:28] | I can take over from here, nurse. | 交给我吧 护士 |
[26:31] | These… | 这两位 |
[26:32] | youths obviously require immediate care. | 小伙子需要马上接受治疗 |
[26:43] | This is where they bring their bodies to be fixed. | 这就是人类修复自己身体的地方 |
[26:45] | They consider it a safe place. | 他们认为这儿很安全 |
[26:48] | But the truth is, often they actually die here instead. | 事实上 这里经常有人丧命 |
[26:52] | And they never question it. I’m not kidding. | 而且没人会起疑心 没开玩笑 |
[26:57] | We can feed discreetly. No one will know. | 我们偷偷的进食 没人会知道 |
[27:00] | A few of us in the right positions, | 只要我们在适当位置安插好人手 |
[27:01] | and we could feast every single day. | 每天都将是饕餮盛宴 |
[27:04] | I’m thinking head nurse and the staff administrator for a start. | 我想就从护士长和人事科长开始 |
[27:07] | I have to hand it to you — | 你确实有一手 |
[27:08] | It’s exactly what the boss asked for. | 这正是老大要的 |
[27:10] | – Out-of-the-box thinking. – Yes. | -我的发散思维 -不错 |
[27:14] | You’re off the swim team, boys. | 不用再当游泳队员了 孩儿们 |
[27:16] | Time to pursue a career in medicine. | 是时候弃文从医了 |
[27:23] | All right. Check in. | 先这样 跟我汇报 |
[27:24] | You won’t stay? | 你不留下来吗 |
[27:26] | I would love to grab us a good anesthesiologist. | 我非常乐意为你抓个麻醉医师来 |
[27:28] | He asked me to check into some other business in the area. | 他还有另外的事情要我去做 |
[27:31] | Anyway, seems you’ve got things well in hand. | 更何况 你做的很不错 |
[27:37] | Why can’t they scream? | 为什么他们不叫呢 |
[27:39] | Oh, I severed their vocal cords, of course. | 我事先切断了他们的声带 |
[27:42] | It’s a delicate procedure but very doable. | 这可是个精细的活儿 多亏我技术好 |
[28:07] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:08] | Good thinking. | 真贴心 |
[28:13] | So, I, uh… | 我刚刚 |
[28:15] | I followed those swim-kid Levia…Whatever. | 我跟踪了那些游泳队员 利维…什么的 |
[28:18] | – To where? – Here. | -到哪儿 -这里 |
[28:19] | Well, back to town. | 他们回城了 |
[28:21] | And that ain’t the good news. | 总之不是好事 |
[28:22] | What? | 什么 |
[28:24] | It ain’t just two of them, I don’t think. | 我觉得他们可不止两个人 |
[28:26] | Did you call Bobby? | 你给鲍比打过电话了吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah, he’s working his own case, I got to move, | 打了 他有事在忙 我得行动了 |
[28:28] | and I need backup, and that means you. | 我需要支援 也就是你了 |
[28:31] | Wait. You — you sure about that? | 等等 你确定要用我 |
[28:32] | I know. You’re bonkers. | 我知道 你脑抽着呢 |
[28:35] | But, luckily, I just need you to keep the engine running | 不过还好 我只要你开着车别熄火 |
[28:36] | and wait by the back door. | 在后门等我 |
[28:38] | Just don’t, uh… | 只要你 |
[28:40] | don’t let satan change my presets. | 别让你家撒旦乱改我设的车台就好 |
[28:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:56] | Her name is Mrs. Hackett. She never came back. | 她叫哈克特夫人 她再也没能回来 |
[28:59] | I’ll check it out. | 交给我吧 |
[29:00] | Now, you get some rest. I’ll come by later. | 你先回去好好休息 我回头去看你 |
[29:09] | Bobby Singer, my hero. | 鲍比·辛格 我的英雄 |
[29:11] | That’s the roofies talking. | 你这是打了麻药昏了头 |
[29:29] | Foot surgery, huh? | 足部手术 |
[29:30] | Died this morning. | 今早死亡 |
[29:40] | Already autopsied? What the hell? | 已解剖了 搞什么鬼 |
[29:44] | How you doing, Sam? In the head region? | 你还好吧 萨姆 我指脑子 |
[29:47] | Devil still riding shotgun? | 魔鬼还在骚扰你吗 |
[29:51] | Not right now, but…Yeah. | 现在没 可是经常有 |
[29:54] | Maybe we ought to get you, I don’t know, some — | 或许我们该带你去看看 那什么 |
[29:57] | Some what? Some “Professional help”? | 干什么 找白衣天使吗 |
[30:01] | What are they gonna do, Dean? | 他们能怎样 迪恩 |
[30:02] | Just stuff me full of pills. | 只会给我塞一把药 |
[30:05] | We’ll figure out some other option. | 我们得另想办法 |
[30:07] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | But what are your other options? | 可你还有什么办法呢 |
[30:11] | You remember when Martin took his nosedive | 记得马丁发疯的时候 |
[30:13] | and started shooting at nothing? | 举枪对着空气乱打吧 |
[30:15] | I mean, his sweater unraveled fast. | 没过多久就把自己折腾死了 |
[30:16] | – I’m not Martin. – No, but you are crazy. | -我不是马丁 -没错 可是你也疯了 |
[30:19] | And that don’t wash off. You get that, right? | 不会就那么好起来 你很清楚 对不对 |
[30:23] | You are never gonna be okay, Sam. | 你永远不可能好起来的 萨姆 |
[30:49] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[30:52] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[30:59] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[31:06] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[31:29] | Oh, damn it. There’s five of ’em. | 见鬼 他们有五个 |
[31:32] | All right. Come on. | 来吧 我们走 |
[31:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, and listen, when we get in there, | 是的 听好了 当我们进去后 |
[31:36] | You got to keep it together. | 你可得振作点 |
[31:38] | Yeah, yeah. I-I will. | 我 我会的 |
[31:39] | ’cause if you’re seeing Lucifer, | 如果你能看到路西法 |
[31:40] | then you could be seeing all kinds of crap, okay? | 你就有可能看到各种乱七八糟的东西 |
[31:42] | You just don’t know. | 你想都想不到 |
[31:43] | How is this helping? | 这不是帮倒忙吗 |
[31:45] | I’m just saying, Sam, you’re out of control. | 我是说 萨姆 你已经失控了 |
[31:48] | I’m dealing with it the best I can. | 我在尽我所能处理这事了 |
[31:49] | Dealing? | 处理吗 |
[31:51] | I’m sorry. That’s just funny. | 抱歉 那实在太搞笑了 |
[31:52] | I mean, how can you deal? | 你要怎么处理 |
[31:55] | You think this is an office building, right? | 你觉得这是栋办公楼 对吧 |
[32:00] | Sorry. Wrong. | 不好意思 你错了 |
[32:04] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[32:05] | Oh, you think I’m Dean. | 你认为我是迪恩 |
[32:07] | Right. | 对了 |
[32:10] | You poor clueless son of a bitch. | 你这个可怜又无知的狗崽子 |
[32:13] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:15] | Your world is whatever I want it to be, understand? | 你的世界由我主宰 明白了吗 |
[32:18] | Just leave me alone! | 离我远一点 |
[32:24] | Now we’re getting there. | 看来你已经开始懂了 |
[32:27] | Pinocchio’s seeing his strings. | 匹诺曹看到牵着他的绳子了 |
[32:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:30] | It’s the big crescendo. | 高潮部分来了 |
[32:32] | I said shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[32:33] | Want to point that gun at someone useful? | 想把枪指着你能杀得了的人吗 |
[32:36] | Try your face. | 试试你自己的脸 |
[32:39] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[32:41] | You want to skip to the last page of the book? | 你想直接看到这事的结局吗 |
[32:45] | You know where to aim, cowboy. | 你知道该把枪瞄准哪里 牛仔 |
[32:54] | It’s like a friggin’ doggy bag in here. | 这里就像个恶心的打包袋 |
[32:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[33:00] | You can maybe still help this hospital. | 你还不如帮帮这家医院 |
[33:03] | Who’s responsible for this sloppy bit of documentation? | 这份马马虎虎的文件是谁写的 |
[33:06] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[33:07] | No, you got the wrong guy. | 不 你认错人了 |
[33:09] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[33:10] | Singer. Yes. | 辛格 没错 |
[33:13] | We saw you — through the angel’s eyes. | 我们通过那个天使的双眼 看到你了 |
[33:20] | Let’s try for amnesia, then. | 那你得试试失忆症了 |
[33:33] | Fair enough. | 好极了 |
[33:41] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[34:02] | Sam? Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[34:06] | Oh, look. Another me. | 看 又一个我 |
[34:11] | Sam, what are you doing? | 萨姆 你在干什么 |
[34:15] | I thought I was with you, Dean. | 迪恩 我以为我跟你在一起 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Well, here I am. | 我在这里 |
[34:21] | No. No, I-I don’t — I… | 不 不 我 我不 我 |
[34:27] | I can’t know that for sure. | 我不能确定 |
[34:29] | You understand me? | 你能懂我的意思吗 |
[34:30] | Okay, then we’re gonna have to start small. | 那我们就得一点点慢慢来了 |
[34:33] | I don’t remember driving here. | 我不记得我开车到这里来了 |
[34:34] | Well, that’s because I drove. | 那是因为开车的是我 |
[34:36] | You thought. | 你是这么认为的 |
[34:38] | Sam is very suggestible. | 萨姆耳根子真软 |
[34:42] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:44] | This discussion does not require a weapons discharge! | 我们的谈话不需要开枪吧 |
[34:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:57] | You don’t know what’s real? | 你不知道什么是真实的吗 |
[35:00] | Look, man, I’ve been to hell. | 我去过地狱 |
[35:03] | Okay? I know a thing or two about torture — | 对于折磨我略知一二 |
[35:06] | enough to know that it feels different | 足以知道地狱的感觉不同于 |
[35:10] | than the pain of this — this regular stupid crappy this. | 这个乱七八糟的东西带给你的痛苦 |
[35:15] | No. No, how can you know that for sure? | 不 不 你怎么能确定 |
[35:18] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[35:21] | No, no, no. The — the gimp hand. | 不 不 不 那 那只受伤的手 |
[35:22] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[35:23] | Smell you, Florence Nightingale. | 滚开 弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔[护士] |
[35:31] | This is real. | 这是真实的 |
[35:32] | Not a year ago, not in hell — now. | 并非一年前 并非在地狱 而是现在 |
[35:36] | I was with you when you cut it. | 你受伤的时候我跟你在一起 |
[35:37] | I sewed it up. | 我给你缝的针 |
[35:39] | Look. | 看 |
[35:43] | We’ve done a lot more with pain. | 我们在疼痛方面做了许多改进 |
[35:46] | This is different — right? | 感觉是不同的 对吗 |
[35:49] | Than the crap that’s tearing at your walnut. | 跟要把你逼疯的东西是不同的吧 |
[35:51] | I’m different. Right?! | 我也是不同的 对吗 |
[35:55] | Yeah, I think so. | 好像是的 |
[35:56] | You sure about that, bunk buddy? | 你确定吗 铺友 |
[35:58] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:00] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[36:05] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 这招对我没用 |
[36:09] | I am your flesh-and-blood brother, okay? | 我是你的亲哥哥 不是吗 |
[36:11] | And I’m the only one who | 我是唯一一个可以 |
[36:12] | can legitimately kick your ass in real time. | 名正言顺的立马揍你一顿的人 |
[36:14] | You got away. | 你出来了 |
[36:17] | We got you out, Sammy. | 我们把你弄出来了 小萨姆 |
[36:19] | Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[36:21] | Sammy, I’m the only one who can — | 小萨姆 我是唯一一个 |
[36:23] | Believe in that. | 相信我说的一切 |
[36:27] | Believe me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[36:29] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[36:30] | You got to make it stone number one and build on it. | 你得把它当做第一准则并凡事以它为基础 |
[36:33] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[36:36] | Yeah. Yeah. Agree. | 是的 是的 同意 |
[36:48] | Bobby. Hey. | 鲍比 |
[36:49] | Sheriff was right! | 警官是对的 |
[36:51] | The hospital thing’s definitely our kind of thing. | 医院的事绝对是我们职权范围内的 |
[36:53] | I double-barreled one of them in the morgue. | 我在太平间冲他们一个人开了”双筒炮” |
[36:55] | Silver buck shot, | 用银子弹打他 |
[36:56] | no effect. | 不管用 |
[36:58] | Bled black ooze. | 只流出一些黑色的液体 |
[37:00] | – Leviathan here? – I’m fallin’ back. | -利维坦在那吗 -我逃出来了 |
[37:02] | I’ll meet you at the house. We can regroup. | 我们在我家见面吧 我们重新部署 |
[37:07] | Bobby’s got a live one. | 鲍比见到了个活的 |
[37:09] | Okay, well, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[37:17] | Look, when we get back to Bobby’s… | 等我们重新回到鲍比家 |
[37:18] | It’s okay, Dean. I’m good. | 没事了 迪恩 我很好 |
[37:21] | No white rabbits. | 没看见白兔 |
[37:23] | I’m not seeing anything. | 没有幻象 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[37:26] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[37:33] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:02] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[38:11] | Any sign of him? | 看到他了吗 |
[38:24] | That place was torched. | 这地方被火烧了 |
[38:26] | Somebody knew what they were doing. | 干这事的人目的明确 |
[38:27] | You think Bobby was back there? | 你觉得鲍当时在家吗 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:31] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[38:41] | This is Bobby Singer’s direct hot line. | 这是鲍比·辛格直通热线 |
[38:43] | You should not have this number. | 你不应该有这号码的 |
[38:45] | You cannot be in that crater back there. | 你不会在那个火坑里的 |
[38:48] | I can’t — if you’re gone, | 我不能 如果你走了 |
[38:51] | I swear I am going to strap my “beautiful mind” brother | 我发誓会把我那心灵美丽的弟弟 |
[38:54] | into the car, | 绑到车上的 |
[38:55] | and I’m gonna drive us off the pier. | 载着我们开车驶下码头 |
[38:57] | You asked me how I was doing? | 你问我过得怎么样 |
[39:00] | Well, not good. | 一点也不好 |
[39:03] | Now, you said you’d be here. | 你说过你会陪着我 |
[39:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[39:11] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[39:14] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[39:20] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[39:27] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[39:34] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[39:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:37] | Apparently, you two are competent enough | 看来 你们两兄弟有足够的能力 |
[39:39] | to warrant annihilating. | 能消灭我们 |
[39:41] | I’d take it as a compliment. | 这可是恭维你呢 |
[40:07] | Dean! Now! | 迪恩 快 |
[40:24] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[40:26] | Sammy?! Hey, come on, now. | 小萨姆 醒醒啊 |
[40:28] | Come on, I’m the one with the broken leg. | 醒醒 我腿骨折了 |
[40:29] | You got to carry me! | 你得背我 |
[40:31] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:46] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:47] | You stay with me, you hear? | 别离开我 听见了吗 |
[40:49] | Male, late 20s, head trauma. | 男性 不到三十岁 颅脑损 |
[40:50] | Signs of increasing intracranial pressure. | 颅内压有不断增加的迹象 |
[40:55] | Hey, so maybe I’m not real. | 也许我不是真实存在的 |
[40:57] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[40:58] | But I’m not going anywhere, Sam. | 但我哪里也不去 萨姆 |
[41:02] | Sam? Sammy! | 萨姆 小萨姆 |
[41:03] | Yeah, he’s seizing. | 他癫痫发作 |
[41:05] | Give him 10 of valium. | 给他注射十毫升镇定剂 |
[41:06] | Copy that. We’re just pulling in to Sioux Falls. | 收到 我们刚开进苏福尔斯 |
[41:07] | Sioux Falls? Sioux Falls General? | 苏福尔斯吗 苏福尔斯综合医院吗 |
[41:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:11] | No, you got to take us somewhere else. Anywhere! | 不 你得带我们去别的地方 任何地方 |
[41:13] | Please! | 求你了 |
[41:15] | Yeah, okay, buddy. | 好的 伙计 |