时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m having a difficult time figuring out what’s real. | 我现在已经难辨真假了 |
[00:05] | – Hallucinations? – Sometimes I see Lucifer. | -幻觉吗 -有时我会看见路西法 |
[00:07] | Wait, are you seeing him right now? | 等一下 你不会现在也能看到他吧 |
[00:10] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[00:11] | I was with you when you cut it. | 你受伤的时候我跟你在一起 |
[00:12] | I sewed it up. | 我给你缝的针 |
[00:16] | This is real. | 这是真实的 |
[00:17] | There are things much older than souls in purgatory, | 在炼狱中有着比那些灵魂更加古老的东西 |
[00:20] | and you gulped those in, too. | 你当时也一并吞下了 |
[00:22] | – I can’t hold them back! – Hold who back? | -我挡不住他们 -挡住谁 |
[00:24] | Leviathan! | 利维坦 |
[00:28] | Those… whatever-you-call-’ems… | 那些 不管是什么东西 |
[00:30] | Leviathan. | 利维坦 |
[00:31] | If they’re in the pipes, | 如果他们进入了水管 |
[00:32] | they got themselves a highway to anywhere. | 就像上了高速 四通八达 |
[00:35] | Something’s eating folks down at sioux falls general hospital. | 苏福尔斯综合医院出了食人案了 |
[00:38] | A few of us in the right positions, | 只要我们在适当位置安插好人手 |
[00:39] | and we could feast every single day. | 每天都将是饕餮盛宴 |
[00:41] | I’ll meet you at the house. We can regroup. | 我们在我家见面吧 我们重新部署 |
[00:43] | That place was torched. | 这地方被火烧了 |
[00:44] | Somebody knew what they were doing. | 干这事的人目的明确 |
[00:46] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[00:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:53] | I got two males — one with a head trauma, | 两个男性病人 一个有颅脑损伤 |
[00:54] | the other with an open tibia fracture. | 另一个胫骨骨折 |
[00:56] | We’re just pulling in to Sioux Falls. | 我们刚开进苏福尔斯 |
[00:58] | Sioux falls general? | 苏福尔斯综合医院吗 |
[00:59] | You got to take us somewhere else. Anywhere! | 你得带我们去别的地方 任何地方 |
[01:00] | Please! | 求你了 |
[01:02] | Hey, so maybe I’m not real, | 也许我不是真实存在的 |
[01:04] | but I’m not going anywhere, Sam. | 但我哪里也不去 萨姆 |
[01:07] | Sammy? You stay with me, you hear? | 小萨姆 别离开我 听见了吗 |
[01:09] | – He’s seizing. – Sammy! | -他癫痫发作 -小萨姆 |
[01:27] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[01:28] | Three, two, one, set! | 三 二 一 好了 |
[01:32] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[01:34] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[01:36] | Where am I? | 我现在在哪 |
[01:37] | You’re at the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[01:38] | – Which one? – Sioux Falls general. | -哪一家 -苏福尔斯综合医院 |
[01:43] | Where’s my brother? We got to go. | 我弟弟在哪 我们得走了 |
[01:44] | He bashed his head quite seriously. | 他的头部受到严重撞击 |
[01:46] | He’s gone up for an MRI. | 我们带他去做核磁共振了 |
[01:47] | Okay. I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[01:48] | You’re not going anywhere on this leg, buddy. | 伙计 你的腿这个样子你哪也去不了 |
[02:17] | 苏福尔斯 综合医院 | |
[02:19] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么情况 |
[02:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:46] | Bobby, you’re alive. | 鲍比 你还活着啊 |
[02:47] | ‘Course I am. Why are you on the floor? | 废话 你怎么掉地上了 |
[02:51] | They gave me morphine, a lot. | 他们给我打了吗啡 打了很多 |
[02:53] | Hey, look, a monster broke my leg. | 听着 一个怪物把我腿弄折了 |
[02:59] | Wait…the house. | 等等 你的房子 |
[03:01] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[03:03] | Well, I ain’t. Not yet. | 我没死 至少现在还活着 |
[03:06] | But we got to run. | 但我们得逃走了 |
[03:07] | This place ain’t safe. | 这地方不安全 |
[03:10] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆在哪 |
[03:11] | Uh… Head scan, I think. | 我想可能在做头部扫描吧 |
[03:13] | Meet me at the ambulance dock, stat. | 在救护车停靠站等我 |
[03:16] | – I’ll find Sam. – Wait, where? | -我去找萨姆 -等等 在哪 |
[03:18] | Bobby, I’m a gimp. | 鲍比 我现在瘸着呢 |
[03:31] | You’ve scheduled dessert, I presume? | 我想你应该已经安排好咱们的甜点了吧 |
[03:38] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[03:40] | The Winchesters? | 温彻斯特兄弟吗 |
[03:56] | Hold the phone there, son. Who’s this? | 等一下 小伙子 这是谁 |
[03:59] | Yeah, this is the guy. Coverage lapsed. | 对 就是这家伙 深度昏迷 |
[04:02] | We’re shipping him to county. | 我们得送他去郡医院 |
[04:05] | Come on, sicko. | 快走吧 病秧子 |
[04:05] | Let’s get you healed up someplace a little safer. | 等到了安全的地方再治好你 |
[04:49] | Come on, Dean. | 快点 迪恩 |
[04:52] | Balls. | 妈的 |
[04:56] | Come on, Dean. | 快点 迪恩 |
[04:57] | Come on, Dean! | 快点 迪恩 |
[05:01] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[05:24] | 蒙大拿州 怀特菲什 三周后 | |
[05:46] | Dude…Ricardo. | 伙计 快看里卡多 |
[05:47] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:49] | Suicidio. | 自杀了 |
[05:52] | Adios. | 永别了 |
[05:57] | Well, this ought to cheer you up. | 这个应该能让你高兴起来 |
[06:00] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[06:02] | Now I just got to get this stupid thing off | 只等把这烦人石膏卸掉 |
[06:04] | and I can drive again. | 我就又能开车了 |
[06:05] | So how is it out there? | 外面情况怎么样 |
[06:07] | Weird with a side order of bloody. | 很怪很血腥 |
[06:10] | Talked to a few hunters. | 我和几个猎人聊了聊 |
[06:12] | They’re running into the same kind of thing | 他们也遇到了在那家医院开”小吃部”的 |
[06:13] | that set up shop at that hospital. | 那种怪物 |
[06:15] | Yeah, and don’t forget tried to kill us at your place. | 还有别忘了我俩差点死在你家 |
[06:17] | Well, consensus is they’re, um, | 我们一致认为… |
[06:20] | they’re like shapeshifters | 他们就像易形者 |
[06:21] | only a lot more into eating folk. | 只是更爱吃人肉 |
[06:24] | And nothing can kill ’em. | 而且没有东西能杀了他们 |
[06:27] | Good times. Anything else? | 真是好时光啊 还有什么别的吗 |
[06:29] | Yep. They bleed black goo. | 有 他们流出的是黑色的胶状物 |
[06:31] | Like that stuff that came out of Cass — | 就像从小卡身体里流出的一样 |
[06:33] | Those things from purgatory. | 这些从炼狱里跑出来的… |
[06:34] | – Uh…Leviathan. – Yep. | -叫利维坦 是吧 -对 |
[06:38] | What about those chompers | 你那警长朋友 |
[06:39] | that you and the sheriff saw at the hospital? | 在医院看到的那几个食人族呢 |
[06:40] | They still making spleenburgers? | 他们还在吃人肉汉堡吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah, made some calls. | 没错 打了几个电话 |
[06:43] | That doctor never showed back up to work. | 那个医生再也没回来上班 |
[06:45] | Ditto a nurse and some administrators. | 还有一位护士以及几个管理员 |
[06:48] | – You never left. – So they could be at | -你从未离开 -那么他们可能在 |
[06:49] | any hospital in America. | 美国的任何一家医院 |
[06:51] | What do you think, Sammy? | 你怎么想 小萨姆 |
[06:55] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[06:57] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:58] | – Sam… – Hey, ground control! | -萨姆 -回家吃饭啦 |
[07:00] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[07:06] | Yeah. What? I’m — I’m right here. | 怎么了 我…我在这儿呢 |
[07:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:09] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:18] | Every last bit of info I ever had burned down, | 以前的所有资料都化为灰烬 |
[07:20] | – So… – What about this place? | -所以… -这地方呢 |
[07:23] | Rufus leave anything? | 鲁弗斯没留下什么吗 |
[07:23] | Did you check the basement? | 地下室看过了吗 |
[07:24] | C-rations and dust. | C型即食军粮和一堆尘土 |
[07:26] | I don’t think he’d been here in years. | 我想他好几年都没来过这儿了 |
[07:29] | So, I got to go round up my old library. | 好了 我得去重整之前的图书馆了 |
[07:32] | I thought you said most of those books were one-of-a-kind. | 我记得你说过那些书大部分都只此一本 |
[07:34] | Yeah. That’s why I stashed copies all over the place. | 没错 所以我才在各处藏匿了副本 |
[07:40] | Okay, good. Um… | 好的 |
[07:42] | Hey, uh, two-legs. We’re fresh out of grub. | 那位两腿人士 我们没粮食了 |
[07:45] | Want to make a run? | 要不你去买点回来 |
[07:46] | Sure. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[07:49] | Be careful with her, would you? | 温柔待她 好吗 |
[07:51] | And, uh, Sam? | 萨姆 |
[07:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | Pie. | 馅饼 |
[07:56] | Obviously. | 还用你说 |
[08:03] | – So? – “So” What? | -所以 -“所以”什么 |
[08:05] | Before you bail again, | 你转移话题前 |
[08:06] | “Girl, Interrupted” over there. | 那边正上演《移魂女郎》呢 |
[08:08] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法吗 |
[08:10] | Looks to me like he’s doing better. | 在我看来他的状态有好转 |
[08:12] | Better? What do you mean, better? | 好转 你指什么 居然说好转 |
[08:13] | You just saw him! | 刚才你不也看见了 |
[08:14] | Saw him check out once. | 看见他只走神了一次 |
[08:15] | – That’s progress. – You’re kidding! | -可喜的进步 -你开玩笑吧 |
[08:17] | Look, seems to me that Sam’s head | 我觉得萨姆的大脑 |
[08:20] | ain’t no different than your leg. | 和你的伤腿并无两样 |
[08:22] | People heal on a curve. | 伤口愈合总有个过程 |
[08:23] | Not diff– Bobby, | 并无两…鲍比 |
[08:24] | I get this thing off in five days, | 五天后我摆脱这玩意儿 |
[08:26] | I’m golden. | 能完好如初 |
[08:27] | Sam’s not a curve. | 萨姆那不叫过程 |
[08:28] | He’s a frickin’ time bomb. | 他就是个定时炸弹 |
[08:29] | It ain’t like he’s keeping secrets. | 他又没在隐瞒什么 |
[08:31] | What you see is what you get. | 眼见为实 |
[08:32] | What’s so nuts about calling it an upswing? | 称其为进步又有什么好大惊小怪的 |
[08:35] | Because that’s not how it works, Bobby, ever! | 因为这行不通 鲍比 一向如此 |
[08:38] | All right? Especially not with Sam. | 好吗 尤其是在萨姆身上 |
[08:41] | The other shoe is gonna drop. | 他早晚会出事 |
[08:42] | – It’s just a matter of when. – Okay. | -就是个早晚的事 -行 |
[08:43] | How ’bout we worry about today’s problems? | 我们还是先考虑眼下的事吧 |
[08:46] | And today, we need intel. | 眼下 我们急需情报 |
[08:48] | I’m going. You sit there and stew. | 我去找 你坐这儿杞人忧天吧 |
[08:51] | I’ll check in. | 我会打电话来 |
[08:55] | Look…You sitting here wringing your hands | 听着 你坐在这干着急 |
[08:58] | ain’t gonna do nothing. | 也没有任何用处 |
[09:00] | Maybe he’ll surprise you. | 也许他会让你刮目相看 |
[09:37] | Paper, too? | 报纸也要吗 |
[09:38] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, please. | 是的 来一份 |
[09:44] | Here. | 给 |
[09:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[09:54] | Do you see any other strange charges on your statement? | 您在账单上还发现了其他的异常款项吗 |
[09:57] | The May 27th charge to | 比如5月27日的 |
[09:59] | “Mistress Magda”, perhaps? | 《玛格达情妇》 |
[10:01] | Oh. Sorry for asking. | 抱歉 得罪了 |
[10:04] | 交易警告 莱米·凯尔密斯特 蒙大拿州 怀特菲什市 | |
[10:07] | We’re gonna have to call you back. | 我们待会再给您打过去 |
[10:18] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[10:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[10:19] | The Winchesters have triggered one of my search programs. | 我的监控程序发现了一个温彻斯特兄弟 |
[10:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:23] | A shop in Montana, | 蒙大拿州的一家小店 |
[10:25] | about a day and a half, maybe two days from here. | 离这儿大概一天半 或许两天的车程 |
[10:27] | So? | 然后呢 |
[10:29] | So? | 然后 |
[10:29] | So, why are you still talking to me? | 你怎么还在和我通话 |
[10:36] | – Ah, thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:42] | Where’s Bobby? | 鲍比去哪了 |
[10:43] | – He take off? – Yeah. | -他走了 -是的 |
[10:46] | Hey, Sam, how’re you doing? | 萨姆 你状态如何 |
[10:49] | Fine. | 很好 |
[10:52] | I mean, you still, you know… | 你还会… |
[10:56] | Yeah, no, I-I know what you mean. | 我…我知道你的意思 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I’m — I’m still seeing crap that’s not real. | 没错 我仍然能看见烂七八糟的幻象 |
[11:04] | But, yeah, I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[11:06] | I mean, I can tell the difference. | 我能看出真伪 |
[11:10] | Think it’s getting better? | 感觉有好转吗 |
[11:13] | Honestly? Uh… | 说实话吗 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. | 其实我不知道 |
[11:18] | I just know I’m managing it, so… | 我只知道我应付得来 所以… |
[11:21] | So don’t worry. | 所以不必担心 |
[11:29] | Where’s the pie? | 馅饼呢 |
[11:32] | I got cake. | 我买了蛋糕 |
[11:34] | It’s close enough, right? | 差不多了 不是吗 |
[11:56] | 疑似”冰锥杀手”所害 警方正调查中 死者致命伤口即凶手”标志” | |
[12:03] | Yeah, so, from what I can tell, | 没错 依我之见 |
[12:06] | it’s something called a Kitsune. | 应该是妖狐所为 |
[12:09] | Not much. | 没有很大区别 |
[12:10] | They…look human… | 他们…长得像人类… |
[12:12] | till they sprout out claws | 不过他们会生出利爪 |
[12:13] | and stab you behind your ear to get to your brain. | 从你耳后刺入以吸食大脑 |
[12:18] | I don’t — I don’t know yet. | 我…我还不知道 |
[12:21] | Yes, Dean, I realize killing ’em’s important. | 没错 迪恩 我知道杀死他们很重要 |
[12:23] | Maybe if Uncle Bobby sent a book in english. | 也许鲍比叔叔能给一本用英语写的书 |
[12:27] | I am! | 我有 |
[12:28] | No, no, don’t — don’t put him on the phone. | 不 别…别让他接电话 |
[12:31] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[12:37] | I realize people are dying. | 我知道死人了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I’m on my way to the library right now. | 好 我现在就去图书馆 |
[13:20] | Sorry, honey. Price went up. | 对不起 亲 涨价了 |
[13:23] | $55. | 55块 |
[13:34] | Oh, I don’t — I don’t have it. | 我钱不够 |
[13:36] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[13:39] | Maybe we can make a little trade. | 或许我们可以做个交易 |
[14:40] | 过几天就回来 我很好 萨姆 | |
[14:45] | Other shoe! | 出事了 |
[14:46] | Other who? | 谁出事了 |
[14:48] | Sam. He took off. | 萨姆 他走了 |
[14:50] | Where? | 去哪儿了 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. Nowhere good. | 不知道 不是什么好地方 |
[14:52] | Well, maybe he needed a little “Me-time.” | 或许他只想一个人静静 |
[14:54] | Yeah, but his me-time ain’t just him. | 他可不是一个人在静静 |
[14:56] | I mean, for all we know | 就现有情况来看 |
[14:57] | he’s road trippin’ with lucifer somewhere. | 他可能带着路西法一起上路了呢 |
[15:00] | Left me here like Jimmy friggin’ Stewart. | 留我一个人傻乎乎地呆在这里 |
[15:02] | – I assume you called. – Straight to voicemail. | -我猜你打过他电话了 -语音信箱 |
[15:04] | He turned his GPS off, too. | 他还把GPS给关了 |
[15:06] | And he took my car! | 还他开走了我的车 |
[15:07] | – Don’t panic. – Too late! | -淡定 -太晚了 |
[15:09] | Look, he says he’s okay, | 他说了他没事 |
[15:12] | so give it a couple of days. | 那就让他呆上几天 |
[15:14] | Just till you get the cast off — | 等你拆了石膏 |
[15:16] | Then hunt him down. | 再把他抓回来 |
[15:18] | Till then, we’ll both just keep calling. | 这几天继续给他打电话就是了 |
[15:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | You’re goin’ down. | 你可以退休了 |
[15:36] | You guys thinking this is another one — | 你们觉得这又是另一起 |
[15:37] | so-called ice pick killer? | 冰锥杀手做的案吗 |
[15:39] | Same M.O. | 同样手法 |
[15:40] | Can’t say I’m too broken up about this one. | 不过那家伙死了也好 |
[15:42] | Oh, you knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:42] | Busted him half a dozen times. | 逮了他不知道多少次了 |
[15:44] | – Real mensch. – So, what’s the deal? | -大好人啊 -那现在的情况是 |
[15:46] | Um, killer comes to town, ganks a lowlife, moves along? | 杀手来镇上 杀几个混混然后走人 |
[15:49] | Looks like. | 差不多 |
[15:50] | Stabs ’em all exactly the Same, right? Behind the ear? | 死者的伤口都是一样的是吗 都在耳朵后面 |
[15:52] | Yeah. No explaining a psycho. | 没错 变态杀人狂 |
[15:55] | We left that detail out of the paper, though. | 我们没有在报纸上公布细节 |
[15:58] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:59] | I worked a case like this a few years back. | 我几年前查过类似的案子 |
[16:01] | Think it’s related? | 觉得有联系吗 |
[16:03] | You find anything weird about the brains? | 死者的大脑有没有什么蹊跷 |
[16:06] | Like what? | 比如 |
[16:07] | Like…Missing. | 大脑丢失 |
[16:09] | Huh. Good question for the coroner. | 去问问验尸官吧 |
[16:12] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:37] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[16:37] | Uh, was there a, uh, big guy in here yesterday? | 昨天有没有来过一个大个子 |
[16:41] | That’s specific. | 多了去了 |
[16:44] | Uh, I mean big. | 我的意思是 |
[16:45] | Like about yea high? | 跟姚明那么高 |
[16:47] | Maybe. | 好像有 |
[16:48] | – Uh, brown hair? – Yes, yes. That’s him. | -棕色头发吗 -是的 就是他 |
[16:51] | Do you, uh — you remember what he bought? | 你还记得他买了什么吗 |
[16:52] | Snacks, maybe? | 零食吧 |
[16:55] | How about a paper? Do you have yesterday’s paper? | 买没买报纸 还有昨天的报纸吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah, right there. | 有 那儿 |
[17:09] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[17:12] | We don’t get too many murders out this way… | 我们这儿很少有凶杀案 |
[17:16] | …much less a serial. | 别说连环杀人了 |
[17:17] | – So what’d you find? – It’s what we didn’t find. | -你们有什么发现吗 -该问我没发现什么 |
[17:19] | Let me show you. | 你看这里 |
[17:22] | Big chunk of mid-brain went missing. | 很大一部分的中脑丢失了 |
[17:25] | Mid-brain, like pituitary gland? | 中脑 脑垂体那块吗 |
[17:28] | Actually, their pituitaries were clear gone. | 事实上 他们的脑垂体都被挖走了 |
[17:31] | How’d you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[17:34] | Yeah, so, they need a steady diet of | 是的 他们需要定期 |
[17:36] | human pituitary glands to survive. | 吃人类的脑垂体才能生存 |
[17:39] | Educated guess. | 推理 |
[17:49] | Hang on. Slow down. | 等等 慢点 |
[17:54] | Right. | 对 |
[17:56] | So, the victims are located in parks just off the highway. | 死者都是在离高速不远的停车场被发现的 |
[18:00] | Just one per town. | 每个镇各一个 |
[18:02] | That’s something. | 有古怪 |
[18:05] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | I-I’m just tired. | 我累死了 |
[18:07] | I’ve been looking at this for like eight years. | 我看这些资料已经很久了 |
[18:11] | Wait. Hang on. | 等等 |
[18:13] | I’ll call you right back. | 我马上打回来 |
[18:46] | Triple red eye, please. | 一杯焦糖玛奇朵 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | Triple red eye. | 你的焦糖玛奇朵 |
[19:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | You stab it in the heart. | 你对着心脏扎下去 |
[20:05] | Stab it in the heart. | 扎心脏 |
[20:09] | I said, you stab it in the heart! | 我说 你刺他的心脏啊 |
[20:15] | Okay. Are you guys cool? | 好了 你们没事了吧 |
[20:16] | Can I have a normal life for five minutes now? | 让我做五分钟正常人可以吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[20:22] | Quick question — | 快问快答 |
[20:24] | How do you talk to girls? | 怎么和女生搭讪 |
[20:39] | I just wanted to, you know, | 我只是想 |
[20:43] | – say hi and… – No. | -跟你问个好 -不 |
[20:45] | Go away. | 走开 |
[20:52] | It’s just, I’m not supposed to talk to boys. | 我不能跟男生说话 |
[21:24] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[21:25] | – Come on. We just want to talk. – I have to go. | -得了吧 我们说说话嘛 -我要走了 |
[21:28] | Why so rude? | 怎么这么没礼貌 |
[21:30] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[21:30] | -Hey. I said be nice. – Why don’t you? | -给我客气点 -为什么你不客气点 |
[21:34] | Butt out. | 滚开 |
[21:35] | Can you believe this guy? | 这小子真找揍 |
[21:50] | Hi. I’m Sam. | 你好 我叫萨姆 |
[21:53] | I’m Amy. | 我是艾米 |
[22:18] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[22:31] | Hi, Amy. | 你好 艾米 |
[22:40] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[22:44] | I just…never thought I’d see you again. | 我只是 做梦都没想到会再见到你 |
[22:47] | – What are you doing here? – I think you know. | -你来这里做什么 -你应该清楚啊 |
[22:50] | You got tall, huh? | 你长高了 |
[22:52] | Small talk? Really? | 这会儿还跟我拉家常吗 |
[22:56] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们边走边聊 |
[22:57] | – Sam — – Walk. | -萨姆 -走啊 |
[22:58] | So, Same pattern, same victim pool — | 同样的手法 同样的猎杀对象 |
[23:00] | just like when we were kids. | 跟我们小时候一样 |
[23:02] | No, I-it’s not what — look, I’m not — | 不 不是这样 听着 我 |
[23:04] | I’ve had the same job for the last six years. | 过去六年我都没换过工作 |
[23:07] | I-I have a house, two cats, a mortgage. | 我有了房子 养了两只猫 还房贷 |
[23:09] | I have a normal life. | 我过着正常的生活 |
[23:11] | You call this normal? | 你管这叫正常 |
[23:14] | Ready to play doctor? | 准备好看医生了吗 |
[23:21] | So, you gonna tell me? | 你要不要告诉我 |
[23:22] | What? | 说什么 |
[23:24] | How you kicked the crap out of those guys. | 你是怎么打趴那些家伙的 |
[23:26] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[23:27] | no offense, but you’re kind of… | 我说了你别生气 你有点… |
[23:29] | Wiry? | 瘦巴巴的 |
[23:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:32] | So…? | 那么 |
[23:34] | Just watch a lot of Bruce Lee movies. | 我看了很多李小龙的电影 |
[23:40] | You thirsty? | 喝水吗 |
[23:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:49] | So, you live around here? | 你住在附近 |
[23:50] | No, not really. | 不算 |
[23:53] | It’s a cool song. | 歌不错 |
[23:54] | My dad doesn’t listen to anything | 我爸只听1979年 |
[23:57] | recorded after 1979, so… | 以前的唱片 所以… |
[24:00] | Does that mean you can’t? | 所以你也不能听别的 |
[24:01] | I’m kind of stuck in the car a lot. | 我很多时候都待在车里 |
[24:03] | My dad has to travel. For work. | 我爸总是旅行 因为工作 |
[24:05] | Yeah, me and my mom bounce around a lot, too. | 我妈带着我也是经常漂来漂去 |
[24:07] | She’s all about, like, “Letting the wind be our guide.” | 她喜欢那种”让风指引我们的方向吧” |
[24:10] | Like a hippie? | 嬉皮士那样 |
[24:12] | Minus the peace and love. | 不包括和平与爱 |
[24:21] | We’re always on the road. | 我们总是在路上 |
[24:22] | I mean, I’ve seen the world’s biggest ball of twine twice. | 比如世界上最大的麻线团吧 我见过两次 |
[24:25] | Three times. Not that big. | 我见过三次 其实没那么大 |
[24:27] | Right? | 可不是嘛 |
[24:29] | Okay, but be honest — | 好了 老实说 |
[24:30] | I mean, moving all the time sucks. | 到处跑的生活没劲透了 |
[24:32] | You’re always the new kid, | 永远是新来的孩子 |
[24:33] | and everyone always thinks you’re a freak. | 而且别人总当你是怪人 |
[24:38] | Sam, you are a freak. | 萨姆 你就是怪人 |
[24:40] | But so was, I don’t know, Jimi Hendrix and…Picasso. | 吉米·亨德里克斯 还有毕加索也是怪人 |
[24:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:49] | All the coolest people are freaks. | 最牛的人都是怪人 |
[24:57] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:58] | What I am, I’m managing it. | 我是什么人 我控制的了 |
[25:01] | You spiked three guys this week. | 这周你戳死了三个人 |
[25:04] | No, you don’t understand. It’s not like that. | 不 你不明白 不是这样的 |
[25:06] | I’m — I’m not just some murderer. | 我 我不是什么杀人狂 |
[25:08] | – I had to. – Why? | -只是逼不得已 -为什么 |
[25:12] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[25:15] | I just had to. | 我非做不可 |
[25:17] | Please believe me, Sam. | 请你相信我 萨姆 |
[25:22] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[25:25] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[25:45] | This is the one he asked to see. | 他要看的就是这个 |
[25:47] | Great, great. | 很好 |
[25:48] | Uh, let me ask you, did he do anything to it? | 那我问你 他有没有做什么 |
[25:53] | No. He just asked a few questions | 没有 他只是问了几个 |
[25:54] | about the other vics — | 关于其他死者的问题 |
[25:56] | Missing pituitary glands and so forth. | 缺失的脑垂体等等 |
[26:00] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[26:04] | Sam’s chasin’ a what? | 萨姆在追查什么 |
[26:05] | A kitsune. | 妖狐 |
[26:07] | It’s pretty rare. Dad and I hunted one back in ’98. | 很少见 老爸和我在98年时抓到过一个 |
[26:10] | Vaguely rings a bell. | 想不起来了 |
[26:11] | Yeah, didn’t make our highlight reel. | 正常 过程不太精彩嘛 |
[26:13] | Well, least now we know he’s working a job. | 好吧 至少我们知道他在忙工作了 |
[26:15] | – Yeah, but why pull the Houdini act? – Not a clue. | -但为什么玩消失 -想不出来 |
[26:18] | What are you gonna do when you catch up? | 你追到他了要怎么做 |
[26:21] | I got a few ideas. | 我自有打算 |
[26:36] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[26:39] | You dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[26:41] | “Amy Pond,” Huh? | 艾米·庞德 |
[26:43] | Cute name. | 名字很好听 |
[26:48] | You weren’t kidding about the mortgage. | 看来房贷这事儿你没骗人 |
[26:49] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[26:52] | Wait, that’s fresh. | 等等 那是新鲜的血 |
[26:56] | That’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[26:57] | – So, you killed again! – You think I wanted to? | -你又出手了 -你以为我愿意吗 |
[27:00] | I think you better tell me exactly what you’re doing, | 你到底在做什么 最好告诉我 |
[27:02] | or I have to kill you whether I want to or not! | 否则不管我愿不愿意都要杀了你 |
[27:04] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[27:06] | – Sam, you know me. – No, I knew you. | -萨姆 你了解我 -我了解过去的你 |
[27:08] | – That was a long time ago. – No, you know me. | -那是很久以前了 -不 现在也一样 |
[27:12] | You know the kind of person I am. | 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[27:22] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[27:24] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[27:26] | It’s just, if she sees it, you know, my mom will be so pissed. | 要知道 如果妈妈看到了会发火的 |
[27:28] | Yeah. It was just an accident. | 这只是意外 |
[27:30] | Yeah, well, she has a temper. | 是啊 可她脾气很大 |
[27:32] | Sometimes. It’s…no big deal. | 有时候会…没什么 |
[27:34] | My dad does, too. | 我老爸也一样 |
[27:36] | You don’t want to see him when he’s drinking. | 他喝酒的时候最好躲远点 |
[27:41] | My mom… | 我妈 |
[27:43] | I don’t think she’s a good person. | 我觉得她不是个好人 |
[27:46] | Sometimes I don’t think I’m a good person, either. | 有时候我觉得自己也不是好人 |
[27:49] | You are. | 你是好人 |
[27:50] | Don’t be so sure. | 别急着下定论 |
[27:53] | I’ve been around enough bad | 我见多了坏事 |
[27:55] | to know good when I see it. | 好坏我分得出来 |
[28:01] | It’s just she has this… whole plan for me, | 她为我做好了计划 |
[28:03] | but…I don’t want to be like her, you know? | 可是 我不想和她一样 明白吗 |
[28:07] | I don’t want to be like my dad, either. | 我也不想变得和我爸一样 |
[28:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | So then tell me what’s going on. | 那就告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[28:16] | Drop the knife and I’ll show you. | 放下刀子 我就给你看 |
[28:18] | Show me and I’ll drop the knife. | 先让我看 我再放下刀子 |
[28:25] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:38] | This is Jacob… | 这是雅各布 |
[28:40] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[28:46] | I’ve built a life here, Sam. | 我在这有了生活 萨姆 |
[28:49] | I’m…In the PTA. I’m boring. | 还加入了家长教师联谊会 俗人一个 |
[28:52] | – But you’re still feeding. – On the dead. | -但你还在猎食 -猎食死人 |
[28:55] | I’m a mortician. | 我做入殓师 |
[28:59] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:00] | Not sexy, but, you know, health benefits. | 不算美差 可也有好处 |
[29:05] | I quietly take what Jacob and I need. | 我可以悄悄把我和雅各布的每日所需带回来 |
[29:07] | No one gets hurt. | 没有人受伤 |
[29:09] | But it can be risky, | 可这样风险也很大 |
[29:11] | feeding like that, especially for a kid. | 这样喂食 特别是对一个孩子 |
[29:15] | Jacob got sick. | 雅各布病了 |
[29:17] | He was dying, and the only way to fight it off was — | 他快死了 唯一抗击病魔的办法就是 |
[29:20] | He needed fresh meat. | 吃新鲜的人脑 |
[29:21] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[29:23] | – After the last one, his fever broke. – Amy — | -吃完上一个 他的烧退了 -艾米 |
[29:25] | – It’s over. – You can’t guarantee that. | -都结束了 -这你无法保证 |
[29:27] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[29:30] | So, how is spilling more blood gonna help anyone? | 你再杀了我们又有何益处 |
[29:35] | You could still walk away from this. | 你还是可以全身而退 |
[29:38] | We both can. | 我们都能 |
[29:42] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[29:44] | After what I did for you. | 想想我为你做的事 |
[29:49] | – Amy, I — – hide! | -艾米 我 -躲起来 |
[29:50] | – What? – Quick! | -怎么了 -快 |
[29:55] | Hey. | 回来了啊 |
[29:56] | They caught up. | 他们追上来了 |
[29:58] | Who caught up? | 谁追上来了 |
[29:59] | Couple of pros in a piece-of-crap Impala. | 开辆烂英帕拉的两个猎人 |
[30:06] | We’re leaving. | 我们马上走 |
[30:06] | But, mom — | 妈妈 |
[30:08] | I’m only gonna say this once — | 我就只说一遍 |
[30:09] | I put the food on this table, so you will do as you are told | 我养家糊口 你就乖乖按我说的做 |
[30:12] | or I will let you starve. | 否则就等着饿肚子吧 |
[30:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Gas up the van. I’ll pack. | 你去加油 我来收拾东西 |
[30:27] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[30:38] | Awesome first date, huh? | 第一次约会还不错吧 |
[30:40] | Look, I’m sorry you got to go like this, but… | 很抱歉要你这样子离开 可是 |
[30:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | Look, I know my mom’s — | 我知道我妈妈 |
[30:47] | No, I just have to go. I’m sorry. | 没什么 我该走了 抱歉 |
[30:56] | Oh, that — that’s nothing! That’s just… | 那没什么 什么也不是 那是 |
[30:58] | – Sam? – It’s my dad and brother in the Impala. | -萨姆 -英帕拉上的是我爸爸和哥哥 |
[31:02] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[31:05] | You’re a hunter. | 你是猎人 |
[31:07] | So… | 那 |
[31:08] | You’re supposed to kill me… | 你是要杀了我 |
[31:11] | and I’m supposed to kill you? | 我也该杀了你吗 |
[31:17] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[31:19] | Sam, I’ve never killed anyone. | 萨姆 我从没杀过人 |
[31:22] | And I don’t want to hurt you. | 也不想伤害你 |
[31:26] | Do you want to hurt me? | 你会伤害我吗 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:35] | Then run. | 那还不快走 |
[31:36] | If my mom finds you, she’ll kill you. Just run. | 要是我妈发现你 她会杀了你 快跑 |
[31:40] | Please, Sam. | 拜托了 萨姆 |
[32:01] | Howdy, Sam. | 你好啊 萨姆 |
[32:06] | Oh, old rule, you still my baby, you get punched | 老规矩 不听哥的话就得挨捶 |
[32:08] | The hell were you thinking, Sam, running off like that? | 就这么溜走 你脑子在想什么 萨姆 |
[32:10] | I mean, for all I know, | 据我所知 |
[32:11] | Satan could have been callin’ your plays. | 撒旦可能又占据你了呢 |
[32:13] | Dean, look, how many times do I have to tell you? I’m fine. | 迪恩 我得跟你说多少次 我没事 |
[32:17] | Oh, yeah, no, you’re a poster boy for mental health. | 是啊 没事 你可是心理健康的形象代言人呢 |
[32:20] | You have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[32:20] | the kind of horror shows I had going on in my head?! | 我一直在为你担惊受怕 坐立不安 |
[32:23] | Dean, I left you a note. | 迪恩 我给你留了字条 |
[32:24] | There was a job in town. | 镇上有活儿干 |
[32:26] | A Kitsune. | 一个妖狐 |
[32:27] | Yeah, yeah. Know, I know. | 是啊 是啊 我知道 |
[32:29] | And you ignore Bobby and I’s phone calls why, exactly? | 还一直不接我和鲍比的电话 你倒是给个理由 |
[32:32] | Because I wanted to take care of it. | 因为我想解决好它 |
[32:34] | And I did. I took care of it. | 我解决了 都处理好了 |
[32:36] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[32:38] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪儿 |
[32:46] | There is no body. | 没有尸体 |
[32:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:51] | Because I let her go. | 因为我放她走了 |
[32:53] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[32:55] | You what? | 什么 |
[32:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:02] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[33:02] | I knew you were hiding something. | 我就知道你藏着东西 |
[33:05] | See, we can never blow town | 瞧见没 我们每过一个镇子 |
[33:06] | without Amy throwing a bitch-fit. | 艾米都得发发贱 |
[33:09] | So agreeing to go peacefully — well. | 答应乖乖跟我走了啊 |
[33:13] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[33:14] | – He’s my friend. – No, he’s not. | -他是我的朋友 -不 他不是 |
[33:16] | – Sam! – Shut up! | -萨姆 -闭嘴 |
[33:18] | What is wrong with you, huh? | 你有毛病啊 |
[33:20] | You that stupid? Really? | 你真就那么蠢吗 |
[33:22] | I already told you, you cannot have friends. | 跟你说过多少次 你不能交朋友 |
[33:25] | This kid is food! | 这孩子是食物 |
[33:27] | No! | 不 |
[33:30] | This’ll teach you. | 给你点教训 |
[33:58] | You never told me that. | 你从没告诉过我 |
[34:02] | I never told anyone. | 我谁都没告诉 |
[34:04] | I mean, can you imagine what dad would have done? | 你能想象的出爸爸会怎么做吗 |
[34:08] | So you saw the article in the newspaper, | 你在报纸上看到了那篇报道 |
[34:09] | and you just bolted. | 就匆匆赶来 |
[34:12] | It was my mess. | 是我留的烂摊子 |
[34:13] | And you call letting her go cleaning it up? | 你把她放走就算是收拾干净了吗 |
[34:17] | She killed her own mom, Dean, to save me. | 迪恩 她为了救我杀了她妈妈 |
[34:21] | I hear you, Sam. I do. | 我知道 萨姆 我知道 |
[34:24] | But look at her now. | 可看看她都做了什么 |
[34:27] | She’s dropping bodies, man… | 她杀了很多人 |
[34:29] | which means we got to drop her, | 所以我们就得杀她 |
[34:30] | no matter how many merit badges she racked up when she was a kid. | 不管她小时候干过多少好事 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry, but it’s that simple. | 很抱歉 但事情就这么简单 |
[34:39] | Nothing in our lives is simple. | 我们的生活中没有简单的事 |
[34:44] | You have to run. | 你得跑 |
[34:49] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[34:51] | Do you have cash? | 你有现钞吗 |
[34:54] | I-I want you on the first bus out of town. | 你得赶快坐车离开这里 |
[34:56] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[34:57] | – What about — – I’ll take care of her. | -那我妈妈… -我会处理好的 |
[35:00] | Just go! | 快走吧 |
[35:02] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[35:05] | We don’t have to be alone. | 我们不必孤单 |
[35:06] | We can be freaks together, Sam. | 我们可以做一对小怪物 萨姆 |
[35:09] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[35:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:17] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[35:23] | Look, man, I get it, okay? | 听我说 哥懂 |
[35:25] | You meet a girl, you feel that spark — | 你遇见个姑娘 火花四溅 |
[35:27] | there’s nothing better. But this freak? | 那是无与伦比的美丽 但她是个怪物 |
[35:33] | – I didn’t mean — – Yeah, you did. | -我不是那个… -你就是那个意思 |
[35:36] | Look, I see the way you look at me, Dean, | 我注意你看我的眼神了 迪恩 |
[35:37] | like I’m a grenade and you’re waiting for me to go off. | 好像我是个手榴弹 你就等着我爆炸呢 |
[35:41] | – Sam — – I’m not going off. | -萨姆 -我不会爆炸的 |
[35:43] | Look, I might be a freak, | 或许我是个怪物 |
[35:44] | but that’s not the same as dangerous. | 但这不代表我危险 |
[35:47] | – I didn’t say — – It’s okay. | -我没说 -没事的 |
[35:49] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[35:53] | I’ve spent a lot of my life trying to be normal, | 我一直试着变得正常 |
[35:57] | but come on. | 我这骗谁呢 |
[35:59] | I’m not normal. | 我就是不正常 |
[36:00] | Look at all the crap I’ve done. | 看看我做的那些事 |
[36:02] | Look at me now. I’m a grade-A freak. | 看看我现在 我就是个绝世怪物 |
[36:05] | But I’m managing it. And so is Amy. | 但我能控制得了 艾米也一样 |
[36:08] | Is she? How? | 是吗 怎么控制 |
[36:09] | She works at a damn funeral home | 她在殡仪馆工作 |
[36:11] | so she doesn’t have to kill anyone, Dean. | 就是为了不用去杀人 迪恩 |
[36:14] | She’s figured out how to deal. | 她已经找到应对的方法 |
[36:15] | Okay, well, then explain the bodies. | 那么那些死人是怎么回事 |
[36:18] | She’s done. | 不是为了她 |
[36:20] | Her friggin’ kid was dying, Dean. | 她的孩子要死了 迪恩 |
[36:22] | Put you or me in her position, | 如果你我是她 |
[36:24] | we’d probably do the same thing. | 我们大概也会这么做 |
[36:27] | Look, you don’t trust her. | 你不信任她 |
[36:29] | Fine. | 没关系 |
[36:31] | Trust me. | 信任我吧 |
[36:36] | Dean, please. | 求你了 迪恩 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | Seriously? | 你当真 |
[36:47] | Got to start sometime, right? | 早晚得信任你吧 |
[36:56] | Bozeman. Right. | 波兹曼 没错 |
[36:59] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[37:00] | That was Bobby. We’ll hole up in Spokane tonight. | 鲍比的电话 我们今晚在斯波坎市待一宿 |
[37:03] | We’ll meet him tomorrow. | 明天跟他碰面 |
[37:04] | Why don’t you drive? | 你开车吧 |
[37:07] | You gonna punch me again? | 你还要揍我吗 |
[37:31] | Hey, why don’t, uh — why don’t you check us in? | 不如你去登记入住吧 |
[37:33] | I got to hit the candy store. | 我得买点”糖” |
[37:35] | Doctor’s orders. | 谨遵医嘱 |
[37:58] | Next time you run, you should change your license plates. | 逃跑的时候 要记着换车牌 |
[38:01] | Keeping the same tags makes you easy to track. | 不换车牌是很容易被找到的 |
[38:05] | – Who — – I’m Sam’s brother. | -你是… -我是萨姆的哥哥 |
[38:07] | And you are Amy Pond, | 你是艾米·庞德 |
[38:10] | the Bozeman mortician who went missing. | 波兹曼市失踪的入殓师 |
[38:12] | There’s people looking for you. | 有人在找你 |
[38:14] | Sam sent you? | 萨姆让你来的吗 |
[38:15] | Sam doesn’t know I’m here. | 萨姆不知道我来了 |
[38:16] | But he told you. My son — | 但他跟你说了吧 我儿子 |
[38:19] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:24] | But people… | 但人… |
[38:25] | they are who they are. | 是本性难移的 |
[38:28] | No matter how hard you try, | 不管你多努力去改变 |
[38:30] | you are what you are. | 你改不了你的本性 |
[38:33] | You will kill again. | 你还会再杀人的 |
[38:35] | I won’t. I swear. | 我不会的 我保证 |
[38:37] | Trust me, I’m an expert. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[38:41] | Maybe in a year, maybe 10. | 或许再过一年 或许再过十年 |
[38:44] | But eventually, the other shoe will drop. | 但总有一天你还会杀人 |
[38:48] | It always does. | 在所难免 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:22] | You got someone you can go to? | 你能去投奔什么人吗 |
[39:28] | You ever kill anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[39:32] | Well, if you do, I’ll come back for you. | 如果你杀人了 我会来找你的 |
[39:36] | The only person I’m gonna kill is you. | 我将来只会杀你 |
[39:44] | Well, look me up in a few years. | 过几年再来找我吧 |
[39:48] | Assuming I live that long. | 如果我能活到那天 |
[40:07] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[40:08] | Sam Winchester was definitely here. | 萨姆·温彻斯特绝对来过这儿 |
[40:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:12] | Every alias we have for them, | 每个我们掌握的他们的假名 |
[40:14] | and I’ll find out where they went from here. | 我会查明他们去了哪儿 |
[40:17] | I’m only a couple days behind them. | 他们只比我早走几天 |
[40:19] | Just grabbing a bite first. | 我先吃顿饭 |
[40:27] | Do you know what I find? | 你知道我发现个什么问题吗 |
[40:31] | Plain old people taste fine, | 普通的老头子味道还可以 |
[40:32] | but everything is better… | 但所有的东西… |
[40:37] | with cheese. | 蘸芝士都更好吃 |