时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m having a difficult time figuring out what’s real. | 我现在已经难辨真假了 |
[00:05] | You never left Sam. | 萨姆 你从未离开过 |
[00:07] | You are still in the cage with me. | 你还是和我一起在笼子里 |
[00:08] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看下你手 |
[00:09] | I was with you when you cut it, I sewed it up. | 你受伤的时候我跟你在一起 我给你缝的针 |
[00:11] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[00:13] | I might be a freak. | 或许我是个怪物 |
[00:15] | But I’m managing it. | 但我能控制得了 |
[00:16] | – There was a job in town. – Where’s the body? | -镇上有活干 -尸体在哪儿 |
[00:18] | I let her go | 我放她走了 |
[00:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:20] | You know me. You know the kind of person I am. | 你了解我 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[00:23] | She’s dropping bodies, man, | 她在杀人 伙计 |
[00:24] | which means we got to drop her. | 所以我们就得杀她 |
[00:25] | She killed her own mom to save me. | 为了救我她杀了她母亲 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry, but it’s that simple. | 很抱歉 但事情就这么简单 |
[00:30] | She’s done. | 她不会了 |
[00:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:33] | Dean, please. | 迪恩 求你了 |
[00:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:37] | You are what you are. | 你改不了你的本性 |
[00:38] | You will kill again. | 你还会再杀人的 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:15] | That’s impossible. | 怎么会这样 |
[01:43] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[01:44] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[01:46] | Oh, you’re okay. | 没事了 |
[01:57] | No! | 不要 |
[02:16] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[02:21] | Feels wonky. | 感觉好怪 |
[02:24] | What? | 什么 |
[02:26] | Working a regular job. | 做这种常规的活儿 |
[02:29] | Bobby’ll call if anything flares up on the Leviathan front. | 如果利维坦那边出事的话鲍比会打电话的 |
[02:32] | In the meantime, you know you want to work this case, Dean. | 与此同时 你知道你想做这个案子的 迪恩 |
[02:35] | Cop on the wire sounded dumbfounded. | 电话里警察听起来好像手足无措 |
[02:36] | No arguments. | 那是必须的 |
[02:38] | It’s kind of nice, you know? | 这样很好 明白吗 |
[02:39] | We’re due for a little cut and dry. | 我们也该做点没劲的活儿了 |
[02:41] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[02:44] | You seem good. | 你看起来不错 |
[02:46] | I am. | 是的 |
[02:47] | For me. | 至少就我而言 |
[02:48] | By the way… | 对了 |
[02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:51] | For? | 为了什么 |
[02:52] | Amy. | 为艾米 |
[02:54] | I know you didn’t want to let her go, | 我知道你并不想放她走的 |
[02:55] | but it was the right thing to do. | 但把她放走是对的 |
[02:56] | So, thanks. | 所以 谢谢 |
[02:58] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[03:10] | Welcome to crazytown, population — one dead guy. | 欢迎来到疯狂镇 一人死亡 |
[03:14] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[03:15] | Uh, Matthew Hammond. | 马修·哈蒙德 |
[03:18] | Seems to have been crushed to death. | 貌似是被撞死的 |
[03:20] | By? | 被什么撞死的 |
[03:21] | Well, if we weren’t on the tenth floor, I’d say by a car. | 如果这不是十楼的话 我会说是车 |
[03:38] | It’s going crazy. | 指针晃得好厉害 |
[03:40] | Some kind of ghost? | 是鬼魂作怪吗 |
[03:41] | With a license? | 还带着驾照 |
[03:44] | License to kill. | 杀人执照[一部老电影] |
[03:46] | Seriously? | 你还有心情开玩笑 |
[03:53] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. Looks like some kind of powder. | 不知道 像什么粉末 |
[03:57] | Sulfur? | 硫磺吗 |
[03:58] | No. Just dirt. | 不是 就是土 |
[04:00] | Could be “Christine”-like. | 可能是被附身了 |
[04:03] | Even possessed cars can’t do stairs. | 即使被附身的车也不可能爬楼梯啊 |
[04:05] | It’s something spectral. | 应该是鬼一类的东西 |
[04:09] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[04:11] | “AA, 10 years.” | “戒酒十年” |
[04:13] | Dead and sober. | 死人 戒酒 |
[04:15] | Double crappy. | 愈加怪异了 |
[04:17] | There’s a charge keeps coming up. | 他有份固定的支出 |
[04:19] | 50 bucks a month at a place called Jane’s. | 每月支付简之花五十美元 |
[04:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | Congrats on your sobriety. | 恭喜你 你去戒酒协会 |
[04:25] | I’ll go find out what Jane’s is. | 我去调查简之花是什么地方 |
[04:27] | I gave up AA for lent. | 因为斋期我放弃戒酒协会 |
[04:30] | We’re not catholic. | 我们又不是天主教徒 |
[04:31] | Always with the details. | 你就一定要追根究底吗 |
[04:33] | AA gives me the jeebs. | 戒酒协会让我毛骨悚然 |
[04:35] | Wow. Shocker. | 真没想到 |
[04:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | I’ll hit the meeting. You go hit on Jane. | 我去调查戒酒协会 你去泡简 |
[04:43] | Matt was a nice guy. Kind of a tortured soul. | 马特是个好人 只是灵魂饱受折磨 |
[04:47] | Join the club. | 加入了我们 |
[04:49] | But he just seemed to have a lot going on. | 但他生活中似乎有很多烦心事 |
[04:51] | Any idea what it was? | 知道是什么事情吗 |
[04:52] | Family, a girl? | 家人还是女朋友 |
[04:54] | He played it all pretty close to the vest. | 他一直三缄其口 |
[04:57] | Something was eating at him, though, the last time I saw him. | 上次见他的时候好像什么事情困扰着他 |
[05:00] | – He almost slipped. – When? | -他差点前功尽弃 -什么时候 |
[05:01] | Just before he died, I guess. | 我想应该就在他死前吧 |
[05:03] | Called me from Neal’s tavern. | 他从尼尔的酒馆给我打电话 |
[05:04] | Said he was an inch away from drinking. | 说他差点就喝酒了 |
[05:06] | So I ran over, talked him off the ledge. | 我跑过去 制止了他 |
[05:09] | Well, do you know what triggered it? | 那你知道是什么造成的吗 |
[05:09] | Like I said, he didn’t share much. | 我说过了 他不喜欢与人分享 |
[05:19] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[05:21] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[05:22] | I just had a few questions about a customer of yours, | 我要问你一些关于你客户的问题 |
[05:25] | name of Matthew Hammond. | 客户名字是马修·哈蒙德 |
[05:26] | Uh, sure. He’s not in trouble, is he? | 好的 他没惹麻烦吧 |
[05:30] | Actually, Mr. Hammond is no longer with us. | 实际上 哈蒙德先生已经过世 |
[05:34] | Now it all makes sense. | 这样就说的通了 |
[05:36] | What does? | 什么说的通 |
[05:37] | He came in, couple days ago, | 几天前他来过 |
[05:39] | paid me three years in advance to keep his monthly delivery going. | 给了我三年的预付款以保证每月继续送花 |
[05:42] | Where do the flowers go? | 花送去哪里 |
[05:43] | A Miss Elizabeth Duren. | 伊丽莎白·杜仑小姐 |
[05:45] | You mind writing Elizabeth’s address down? | 你可以将伊丽莎白的地址写下来吗 |
[05:48] | I’d like to pay her a visit. | 我要去拜访她一下 |
[06:04] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[06:07] | Meet Elizabeth Duren. | 见一下伊丽莎白·杜仑 |
[06:09] | Died at 10. | 享年十岁 |
[06:13] | So, who was she? | 那她究竟是谁 |
[06:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:17] | Why don’t we chew on it back at the motel? | 我们还是回旅店再研究吧 |
[06:24] | Elizabeth Duren. | 伊丽莎白·杜仑 |
[06:25] | Killed 10 years ago | 十年前被害 |
[06:26] | When a neighbor backed out of his driveway, | 一个邻居在车道上倒车的时候 |
[06:27] | didn’t see her bike. | 没看到她在骑车 |
[06:29] | No one was ever charged. | 没人遭到起诉 |
[06:30] | – Police ruled it an accident. – Let me guess. | -警方认定为交通意外 -让我猜猜 |
[06:32] | The neighbor’s our tenth-floor pancake. | 那个邻居就是十楼上被撞成肉饼的 |
[06:35] | At least we know he felt bad. | 至少我们知道他为此很难过 |
[06:37] | I mean, the flowers… | 他送的花… |
[06:38] | Kind of makes you wonder if the guy wasn’t drunk | 让人不禁怀疑那家伙撞人的时候 |
[06:39] | when he ran her over. | 有没有喝醉 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:45] | All right. Well, regardless, | 好吧 不管怎么样 |
[06:47] | now that we got a decent bead on ghost rider, | 鬼车事件总算有条靠谱的线索了 |
[06:50] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:54] | Burn her bones. | 烧掉她的骨头 |
[06:55] | Put her to rest. | 让死者安息 |
[06:59] | The fun never stops. | 真是没完没了 |
[07:29] | Keep that thing away from me! | 别让那畜牲靠近我 |
[07:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:43] | 911. What is your emergency? | 这里是911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[07:46] | I need help. There’s a dog after me… | 我需要帮助 有只狗在追我 |
[07:48] | What is your address? | 请问您所在的位置 |
[07:49] | I don’t know! I’m — | 我不知道 我… |
[07:50] | Some restaurant somewhere. I’m — | 不知道哪儿的一个餐馆里面 |
[07:52] | Sir? | 先生 |
[07:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[07:56] | Hello? | 您在听吗 |
[07:57] | Hello, Sir? Can you hear me? | 先生 您能听到我说话吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | no! | 不 |
[08:04] | Sir, you need to calm down. | 先生 请您保持镇定 |
[08:06] | We’ll send the paramedics. Just tell me where you are. | 医务人员很快就能到 请说出您所在的位置 |
[08:09] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 您在听吗 |
[08:15] | Ohh, another night at the office. | 又忙了个通宵 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you take the first shower? | 不如你先去洗吧 |
[08:19] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[08:20] | “A local man, Christopher Fisher, | 一个名叫克里斯托弗·费舍的本地居民 |
[08:22] | was ripped to shreds in a wild-animal attack last night.” | 昨晚遭到野生动物攻击 全身都被撕烂 |
[08:25] | It is a dangerous world out there. | 外面很危险 |
[08:29] | He was in the restroom of a diner. | 他在一家餐馆的洗手间里 |
[08:31] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound right. | 这就不太对头了 |
[08:32] | Apparently, none of the patrons saw anything. | 里面的顾客什么都没有看见 |
[08:34] | Guy calls 911, screaming about a dog, | 那人报了警 大喊什么有狗 |
[08:38] | but the operator didn’t hear anything, either. | 但是接线员什么都没有听见 |
[08:41] | Looks like this guy had a history with dogs. | 看来这家伙跟狗还有渊源 |
[08:43] | Meaning? | 怎么说 |
[08:44] | Five years ago, he was arrested for running a dog-fighting operation. | 五年前 他因为组织斗狗活动遭到逮捕 |
[08:47] | Classy. | 好极了 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | So, what? He causes so much misery | 然后呢 他罪行累累 |
[08:51] | that some rottweiler goes cujo on him from beyond the grave? | 一头罗特韦尔犬死而复生 找他报仇来了 |
[08:57] | Wait a second. Do… dogs even have ghosts? | 等一下 狗也变成鬼吗 |
[08:59] | First I’ve heard of it. | 头一回听说 |
[09:00] | That sounds weird. “Ghost dog”? | 听起来好奇怪 鬼狗 |
[09:02] | No weirder than “ghost car,” you know? | 还是鬼车更诡异 对吧 |
[09:05] | You know what does make sense? | 这么说就通了 |
[09:06] | Vengeance on the guy that Michael Vick’d you. | 报复那个对你做迈克尔·维克那一套的人 |
[09:06] | 迈克尔·维克 美国橄榄球球星 曾因组织斗狗入狱 后反对虐狗 | |
[09:08] | I mean, I’m no one to judge, | 我这人不喜欢说三道四 |
[09:10] | but it sounds to me like that guy had it coming. | 但是我觉得这是那家伙自作自受 |
[09:11] | Maybe… | 也许是 |
[09:14] | But maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[09:16] | So, he got busted, | 他被捕后 |
[09:17] | got probation, | 判了缓刑 |
[09:18] | started volunteering at an animal shelter. | 在一家动物收养所做志愿者 |
[09:19] | -Yeah, ’cause he had to. – At first, yeah. | -是啊 他非去不可 -最开始是被迫的 |
[09:21] | But he kept going long after he served his time. | 但他刑满之后继续做了下去 |
[09:23] | Looks like he got really into it. | 看起来他真心喜欢上了 |
[09:25] | Raised a lot of money for the cause. | 还募集了很多捐款 |
[09:28] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[09:29] | Yeah, tell that to ghost dog. | 这话跟鬼狗说去吧 |
[09:34] | All right. Uh, get suited up. | 好了 换衣服出发 |
[09:37] | Let’s go check out the body. | 我们去查验尸体 |
[09:39] | What? | 啥 |
[09:40] | – What? – What? What? | -什么 -啥 啥 |
[09:41] | Nothing. I… | 没什么 我… |
[09:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:45] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[09:46] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 行 去吧 |
[09:50] | So, guess what I found. | 猜猜我有什么发现 |
[09:53] | Red dirt. | 红土 |
[09:54] | Under his nails. On his shoes, too. | 指甲里面 鞋子上也有 |
[09:55] | – Just like the car-crash guy’s floor? – Yeah. | -就跟车祸那儿的地板上一样 -是啊 |
[09:58] | So, gotta be someplace around here they both walked. | 所以说 他们应该都去过附近某个地方 |
[10:01] | An apple farm? | 苹果园 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:03] | Apparently whatever’s in red dirt makes great apples. | 红土里面有某种东西能促进苹果生长 |
[10:06] | Wow. I’d be so interested in that if I ate apples. | 要是我吃苹果 肯定会很感兴趣的 |
[10:10] | So this one’s supposed to be pretty old, | 我们要找的苹果园应该很老了 |
[10:12] | mostly abandoned. | 很可能荒废了 |
[10:13] | Few hundred acres. | 有几百英亩 |
[10:14] | A few hundred?! | 几百英亩 |
[10:16] | We’re gonna be searching all year. | 我们要找到猴年马月啊 |
[10:29] | Uh…You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:31] | Guy just jumped in front of a car, Sam. | 他刚刚跳到车前面 你说呢萨姆 |
[10:33] | Uh, you want us to help you, sir? | 先生 你需要帮助吗 |
[10:38] | Okay, well, why don’t we get you out of here | 好吧 不如我们先带你离开这儿 |
[10:39] | before you get roadkilled, huh? | 免得你横死在马路上 行吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:46] | So, Warren. Just, uh, take a minute. | 沃伦 你缓一缓 |
[10:49] | Tell us what’s going on. | 说说发生了什么事 |
[10:53] | Look — you’re good people, I can see that, | 听着 我看得出你们是好人 |
[10:55] | but you can’t do anything for me. | 但是你们帮不了我 |
[10:57] | No one can. | 没人能帮 |
[10:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:59] | Cause it’s all impossible. | 因为超出了常理 |
[11:01] | You won’t even believe me. | 你们不会相信我的话 |
[11:02] | Well, try us. | 说来听听 |
[11:07] | I was just put on trial and sentenced to death. | 我刚刚受过审判 被判死刑 |
[11:10] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[11:10] | Held up a liquor store. | 打劫了一家酒水店 |
[11:12] | I killed the owner and his wife. | 杀了老板和老板娘 |
[11:14] | I wasn’t thinking. I was young. | 我是一时冲动 那时太年轻 |
[11:16] | Young? When was this? | 年轻 什么时候的事儿 |
[11:17] | 1981. | 1981年 |
[11:19] | And they just put you on trial? | 现在才审判你 |
[11:20] | No, no, I just got out of prison. | 不不 我刚刚出狱 |
[11:22] | Okay, you’re making less sense the more you talk. | 够了 你越说越没谱了 |
[11:24] | No, it’s okay. Just…Go on. | 没什么 你继续说 |
[11:28] | Did 30 years. | 坐了三十年牢 |
[11:29] | I just got paroled. | 我刚刚获得假释 |
[11:32] | Not that you’re ever free of that. | 但是并没有得到解脱 |
[11:34] | I think about it every day. | 我每天都会想那件事 |
[11:35] | So, then, what were you running from? | 那么 你先前在逃避什么 |
[11:37] | Well, I told you — the trial! | 我说过了 审判啊 |
[11:40] | All I know is, one minute I’m at the bar, | 我只知道 我刚刚还在酒吧 |
[11:42] | and the next, I get jumped, | 接着就被打了 |
[11:43] | wake up in a damn courtroom. | 醒来后就在这个该死的法庭里 |
[11:45] | Courtroom? Like a… courtroom? | 法庭 就是那种…法庭吗 |
[11:48] | Well, no. There was a judge. | 不 那儿只有一个法官 |
[11:50] | Everything was crazy. | 一切都太疯狂了 |
[11:52] | It was in a barn. | 那是在一个谷仓里 |
[11:53] | – At the apple farm? – Yeah. | -在那个苹果农场吗 -没错 |
[11:57] | And this bar where you were grabbed? | 你在哪个酒吧被掳走的 |
[11:59] | Neal’s tavern. | 尼尔酒馆 |
[12:01] | Same place Matthew Hammond went before his… | 和马修·哈蒙德在出车祸前去的… |
[12:04] | car accident. | 是同一个地方 |
[12:06] | Think maybe dog guy went there, too? | 你觉得可能那个斗狗的人也去过那儿 |
[12:08] | Is there anything else you can tell us? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[12:10] | You believe me? | 你相信我 |
[12:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[12:13] | We kind of… specialize in crazy. | 我们是…专门研究疯狂的事情的 |
[12:16] | So, uh, this judge — he got a name? | 那…这个法官 他有名字吗 |
[12:18] | No. | 没有 |
[12:19] | But there was these weird symbols. | 但是那里有些很怪异的符号 |
[12:21] | Symbols? Do you remember any of ’em? | 符号 你记得它们的样子吗 |
[12:23] | Can you draw them? | 你能画下来吗 |
[12:30] | Excuse us a sec. | 我们失陪一下 |
[12:32] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:42] | What is it? | 谈什么 |
[12:43] | “What is it?” | “谈什么” |
[12:43] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[12:45] | How about a drunk driver, Michael Vick, | 一个是酒驾司机 一个是”迈克尔·维克” |
[12:47] | a murderer? | 一个杀人犯 |
[12:48] | And? | 还有呢 |
[12:49] | And… | 还有 |
[12:50] | when did our black-and-white case turn to mud? | 什么时候咱们这么是非不分了呢 |
[12:52] | I’m just saying I’m having a hard time | 我只想说 在这件事上 |
[12:53] | not rooting for the ghosts on this one. | 我实在没法不顶那些鬼 |
[12:55] | No, you said it yourself — it’s not on us to judge. | 不 你自己说过 这由不得我们去决断 |
[12:58] | Yeah, except that that’s complete crap. | 没错 只是那都是狗屁 |
[13:01] | Everybody judges all day long. | 大家心里都有杆秤 |
[13:02] | Look, I’m just supposed to ignore what that guy did? | 我就应该无视那个家伙的所作所为吗 |
[13:04] | We’ve shot people, Dean — more than two. | 我们也杀过人 迪恩 不止一两个 |
[13:06] | Yeah, you know what? When those ghosts come to kick my ass, | 是的 你知道吗 如果那些鬼魂来找我麻烦 |
[13:08] | they’ve got a compelling case. | 我也没话说 |
[13:10] | So, what, you’re saying — what? | 那你是要说什么 什么 |
[13:11] | You don’t want to work the job anymore? | 你再也不想干这活了 |
[13:13] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我是说 |
[13:14] | one simple friggin’ day on the job — | 真希望那天不这么复杂 |
[13:16] | is that too much to ask? | 这要求很过分吗 |
[13:20] | Well, look. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna go try and find that barn. | 我要出去一趟 试着找到那个谷仓 |
[13:23] | – You coming? – I’m gonna check the bar. | -你一起吗 -我去酒吧看看 |
[13:26] | To work or drink? | 是去干活还是喝酒 |
[13:28] | I haven’t decided. | 还没想好 |
[13:42] | What’s going on? Where’d he go? | 怎么了 他上哪去了 |
[13:46] | He… everything’s fine. | 他…一切都好 |
[13:48] | Look, let’s go back to that farm. | 我们一起回农场去 |
[13:49] | Oh, no, no. No, I’m not going back. | 不 不 不要 我不回去 |
[13:51] | Warren, I need your help finding that barn. | 沃伦 我需要你帮我找到那间谷仓 |
[13:52] | It’s red — it stands out. | 它是红色的 非常显眼 |
[13:54] | I’m not going back. They’re out there. | 我不回去 他们就在那里 |
[13:55] | – Who? – The people I killed. | -谁 -我杀的人 |
[13:58] | I just — no. No! | 我…不 不要 |
[14:01] | You’re safer with me than not. | 你跟着我只会更安全 |
[14:06] | No. | 不要 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Fine. | 没事 |
[14:13] | I need you to stay inside this circle | 我需要你在我回来之前 |
[14:16] | until I get back, okay? | 都待在这圈子里 好吗 |
[14:18] | It’ll protect you. | 它能保护你 |
[14:19] | How? | 怎么保护 |
[14:20] | Just trust me, okay? I’m trying to help. | 相信我就好 好吗 我是在帮你 |
[14:29] | Stay put. | 留在原地别动 |
[14:34] | Bobby? Hey. Me. | 鲍比 是我 |
[14:36] | Listen — I’m sending you some symbols to look up. | 我给你发一些符号你帮我查查 |
[14:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:52] | Dive sweet dive. | 今晚不醉不归 |
[14:58] | Well, now I know why everybody comes here. | 我现在知道为什么大家都来这儿了 |
[15:02] | What can I get ya? | 喝点什么 |
[15:03] | Scotch and soda. | 威士忌加苏打 |
[15:05] | You know, hold the soda. Make it a double. | 不加苏打了 我要一杯双份浓度的 |
[15:09] | So, you — you work the night shift? | 你…你都值夜班吗 |
[15:13] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[15:13] | You plan on making this a regular thing? | 打算来这儿做常客吗 |
[15:16] | No, I just got a few questions. | 没有 我只是有几个问题 |
[15:18] | Believe it or not I’m a cop. | 随你信不信 我是个警察 |
[15:22] | I believe it. | 我信 |
[15:24] | You look like you’ve seen some crap. | 你看起来挺有沧桑感的 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, I was off all week, | 很抱歉 我有一个星期没上班了 |
[15:28] | but Frank’ll be back tomorrow. | 不过弗兰克明天会回来 |
[15:30] | Right. Eh… | 是这样 |
[15:34] | I’ll do another. | 再来一杯 |
[15:36] | Love life or job? | 是感情上的还是工作 |
[15:37] | Two quick doubles, it’s something. | 两杯双倍浓度一口闷 肯定有什么心事 |
[15:40] | I’m Mia, by the way. | 我叫蜜娅 |
[15:42] | Well, Mia, that is a complex question. | 蜜娅 这事不好说啊 |
[15:46] | I’m Dean, by the way. | 我叫迪恩 |
[15:47] | Well, Dean, luckily I’m like a captive shrink | 迪恩 幸好我是个有着喝不完的酒的 |
[15:49] | with unlimited alcohol. | 着了迷的心理医生 |
[15:51] | So, shoot. | 说吧 |
[15:54] | You like to hear people’s problems, do ya? | 你喜欢倾听别人的麻烦事吗 |
[15:56] | I get curious. | 我很好奇 |
[15:59] | On occasion. | 看人来的 |
[16:05] | Work thing. | 是工作上的事 |
[16:06] | Since you asked. | 既然你问起来了 |
[16:08] | You ever… | 你有没有… |
[16:11] | You ever do something behind someone’s back | 你有没有不得不背着某人 |
[16:13] | because you had to? | 做些事吗 |
[16:14] | Now you feel bad? | 你觉得不好受吗 |
[16:16] | Well, Dean, if you had to, why feel guilty? | 迪恩 如果你是逼不得已 为什么觉得愧疚呢 |
[16:20] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那没道理啊 |
[16:28] | Well, you know, we don’t have enough room for the worms | 这个话匣子要是打开了 |
[16:30] | if we pop that can, sister. | 你这屋里都装不下 |
[16:35] | You may want to slow your roll there. | 你慢点喝 |
[16:36] | The more I drink, the better I tip. | 我酒量和小费成正比 |
[16:38] | Yeah, well, I’m off in an hour. | 行 我还有一个小时下班 |
[16:40] | So don’t pass out on me. | 别在我面前醉倒了 |
[16:42] | Well, then I think I’ll switch to beer. | 那我想我该换啤酒喝了 |
[16:44] | Good choice. | 好主意 |
[17:51] | Hey, Bobby, what do ya got? | 鲍比你找到什么了吗 |
[17:52] | Those chicken scratches — definitely egyptian. | 那些涂鸦的字体 是埃及文字 |
[17:55] | “Book of the dead.” | 出自《死亡之书》 |
[17:56] | So, good news, then. | 好消息 |
[17:57] | They identify the God Osiris. | 他们有个奥西里斯[地狱判官] |
[18:01] | Real authoritarian type. | 挺独裁主义的 |
[18:03] | He gets ahold of you, | 他找上你 |
[18:04] | he’s judge, jury, and executioner. | 他当法官又当陪审团还负责执行死刑 |
[18:06] | Lore says that he can see directly into the human heart. | 传说他能直接看清人类的内心 |
[18:11] | He weighs the guilt. | 他衡量愧疚感 |
[18:12] | If he finds more than a feather’s worth — | 一旦他发现有一丁点 |
[18:14] | boom, you’re done. | 你就完蛋了 |
[18:15] | So what’s he doing in Dearborn? | 那他来迪尔伯恩干什么 |
[18:17] | Well, it seems like he just pops up | 看起来他总是突然出现 |
[18:18] | and does his circuit-judge act and then disappears again. | 做他的巡回审判 然后再次消失 |
[18:22] | That’s all I got so far. | 我只了解到这些 |
[18:24] | You know what this means. | 明白这意味着什么吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah. We’ve got to find him before he goes underground again. | 明白 必须在他再次消失之前找到他 |
[18:28] | No, you idjit. | 不 你个傻孩子 |
[18:29] | It means you two got to get the hell out of dodge. | 意味着你们两个得赶紧跑路 |
[18:32] | This guy hones in on people who feel guilty. | 这家伙专盯自责愧疚的人 |
[18:35] | Who does that sound like to you? | 联想到谁了没有 |
[18:41] | It’s been a while. But you owe yourself. | 都过去那么久了 别再难为自己 |
[18:43] | It’s nothing but a ground ball… | 就是一阵小忧郁 |
[18:45] | You just got to put your mitt down. | 放下包袱 |
[18:48] | You are Dean Winchester. | 你是迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[18:51] | This is what you do. | 这就是你的人生 |
[19:06] | Dude, third message. | 老哥 第三次留言 |
[19:07] | You better not be loaded. | 你最好别是喝高了 |
[19:09] | Call me. This is important. | 回电话 我有要事 |
[19:13] | Dean. About time, man. I — | 迪恩 磨蹭什么呢 我… |
[19:15] | – Uh, hello? – Who is this? | -你好 -你是谁 |
[19:17] | Oh, well, I just… | 我刚刚 |
[19:18] | I picked this off the ground, | 从地上捡的手机 |
[19:19] | where I’ve been standing for 10 minutes | 我在这儿站了十分钟 |
[19:20] | listening to it ring. | 它响个不停 |
[19:22] | Is this Dean’s phone? | 这是迪恩的手机吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:26] | He was supposed to meet me here. | 他说好在这等我的 |
[19:28] | Where are you? I can be right there. | 你在哪里 我马上过去 |
[19:45] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[20:08] | No. Please. | 不 求求你们 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:12] | Please. | 求你们 |
[20:13] | You did it to us. | 是你害了我们 |
[20:19] | Well, I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[20:21] | Now, where exactly did you find this phone? | 你在哪里发现手机的 |
[20:23] | Uh…There. | 那边 |
[20:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Really, Warren? All you noticed were the symbols? | 不是吧沃伦 这么多东西你只注意到破符号 |
[21:18] | Quit squirming, Mr. Winchester. | 别挣扎了 温彻斯特先生 |
[21:21] | They’re Houdini-proof. | 胡迪尼也弄不开 |
[21:23] | Now, you want to talk charges or… | 现在说说你的指控 还是… |
[21:26] | I’d rather talk about your Bukowski schtick at the bar. | 我想说说你在酒吧整的鬼把戏 |
[21:30] | What, you can’t jump a guy when he’s sober?! | 怎么 清醒的不敢动 只敢偷袭醉汉 |
[21:32] | You and that waitress had quite a talk, huh? | 你跟那服务生聊得火热 |
[21:34] | Get a couple drinks in you, and the guilt comes pouring out. | 喝上几杯 心里的愧疚就全倒出来了 |
[21:37] | Oh, eavespropping — that’s cute. | 听墙根啊 真是厉害 |
[21:40] | Speaking of… | 说到听墙根 |
[21:41] | You’re gonna skulk all night, Sam? | 你就在那躲一晚上吗 萨姆 |
[21:47] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[21:51] | Nice job finding us. | 找人很快嘛 |
[21:52] | I assume you figured out who I am, too? | 我猜你也清楚我是谁了 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:57] | You want to fill me in? | 要不要给我讲讲 |
[22:00] | Osiris. | 奥西里斯 |
[22:03] | He’s an egyptian god. | 埃及神祗 |
[22:04] | Ta-da! | 答对啦 |
[22:07] | Now, go about your business, Sammy. | 忙你的去吧 小萨姆 |
[22:09] | Look, if anyone should be on trial, it’s me. | 如果有人应该受审 那也是我 |
[22:12] | That’s for me to decide. | 这事我说了算 |
[22:13] | Now go away. | 马上走开 |
[22:14] | But h-he has the right to an attorney… | 他有权利请律师 |
[22:17] | doesn’t he? | 没错吧 |
[22:18] | – Let me defend him. – Well, that’s unusual. | -让我为他辩护 -这可不寻常 |
[22:20] | Are you gonna respect his rights or not? | 你到底尊不尊重他的权利 |
[22:25] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[22:29] | Uh, Sam? You’re not a lawyer. | 萨姆 你不是律师 |
[22:32] | I was pre-law. | 我读过法律预科 |
[22:33] | Yeah, pre. | 那也是预科 |
[22:34] | All right, then. Let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[22:38] | Now, the list of witnesses I can call — | 我要传唤的证人那是多得 |
[22:41] | – endless. – Objection! | -数都数不清 -反对 |
[22:42] | Are you gonna let me finish my sentence, Sam? | 你还要不要我把话说完 萨姆 |
[22:44] | No. This isn’t fair. | 不 这不公平 |
[22:47] | “Fair”? | “公平” |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:51] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[22:52] | I can make it very simple. | 此事可以从简 |
[22:56] | Three witnesses. | 三名证人 |
[22:57] | – Objection! – Grounds? | -反对 -为何 |
[22:59] | Witness is being called without prior notice. | 传唤证人未经事先告知 |
[23:01] | – Good one. – I saw that on “The good wife.” | -说得好 -《傲骨贤妻》里学来的 |
[23:03] | Yes. Very fine objection. | 很好 反对合理 |
[23:06] | Denied! | 驳回 |
[23:07] | What? Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[23:08] | Because I’m the judge, son. | 因为我是法官呀 孩子 |
[23:11] | Now stop objecting, | 别再反对了 |
[23:14] | or I’ll find you in contempt — | 不然我判你藐视法庭 |
[23:17] | That is, kill you. | 将你杀掉 |
[23:19] | So I advise you to let me move it along. | 我建议你让我继续审判 |
[23:26] | The prosecution calls | 法庭传唤证人 |
[23:28] | Joanna Beth Harvelle to the stand. | 乔安娜·贝丝·哈维尔出庭 |
[23:36] | Jo? | 乔 |
[23:37] | Dean. Sam. | 迪恩 萨姆 |
[23:40] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[23:45] | State your name for the court. | 你的姓名 |
[23:48] | Jo Harvelle. | 乔·哈维尔 |
[23:49] | And what is your relationship to Dean Winchester? | 你与迪恩·温彻斯特是什么关系 |
[23:55] | We worked together. | 并肩作战 |
[24:05] | Isn’t it true that you admired him? | 你是不是很仰慕他 |
[24:08] | Well, as a hunter… Yeah. | 作为猎魔人 是的 |
[24:12] | As a guy, he was kind of a jerk. | 单就男人来说 他有些可恨 |
[24:15] | So you saw him as a mentor of sorts? | 你将他视为导师吗 |
[24:19] | I wouldn’t put it like that. | 我不想这样形容 |
[24:21] | How would you put it? | 你认为是怎样的 |
[24:22] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[24:25] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[24:27] | So if you’re trying to say | 所以如果你是想证明 |
[24:29] | that he was a bad guy or something… | 他是个坏人… |
[24:29] | Was it hard? | 难吗 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:33] | Working with him… | 与他并肩作战 |
[24:35] | Considering your feelings. | 考虑到你的感情 |
[24:36] | No. What feelings? | 不难 什么感情 |
[24:38] | You would have done quite a bit for him… | 为了他你什么都愿意做 |
[24:40] | followed him into any battle. | 什么关都敢闯 |
[24:42] | I know what you’re getting at, and it’s bull. | 我知道你想说什么 一派胡言 |
[24:44] | So Dean had nothing to do with your first case, | 那么让你从此走向不归路的第一次猎魔 |
[24:47] | the one that started it all. | 与迪恩毫无关系咯 |
[25:00] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[25:01] | No feelings. None at all. | 没有感情 一丁点儿也没有吗 |
[25:05] | You would have chosen the same exact road. | 你还会选择同样的道路 |
[25:11] | Ended up in that hardware store, | 死在那间五金店里 |
[25:15] | holding the fuse. | 手里拿着引爆器 |
[25:16] | Oh, you’re a piece of work. You know that? | 你还真是有才 |
[25:18] | Putting words in her mouth — | 一句一句引着她说出来 |
[25:21] | Keep him under control, counsel… | 辩护律师 管好他 |
[25:23] | or I’ll remove his tongue. | 不然我拔了他的舌头 |
[25:28] | Your witness. | 该你提问了 |
[25:37] | Jo. | 乔 |
[25:44] | Your dad… was in the life? | 你父亲跟你们一起生活过吧 |
[25:48] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[25:49] | And your relationship with him? | 你和他关系如何 |
[25:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:52] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[25:53] | You idolized him. | 你崇拜他 |
[25:55] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[25:56] | So why’d you start, | 那么你从猎的初衷 |
[25:58] | to impress some loudmouth ass you just met… | 是为了让一个你刚认识的多嘴之徒刮目相看呢 |
[26:01] | or ’cause you wanted to be like your dad? | 还是为追随你父亲的脚步 |
[26:04] | Daddy issues. | 恋父情结 |
[26:05] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[26:08] | Listen, Dean, I don’t — | 听着 迪恩 我不… |
[26:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:14] | You two can have a moment to strategize. | 你们俩可以先商讨下策略 |
[26:21] | And then I’ll call my next witness. | 然后我再传唤下一位证人 |
[26:29] | All right. Who’s the next witness? | 下一个证人是谁 |
[26:32] | He looked at you like you’d know. | 他看你的样子好像你会知道 |
[26:33] | I got no clue. | 我一点儿头绪都没有 |
[26:35] | This whole thing’s like a friggin’ episode | 这整件事就像是在上演 |
[26:36] | of “Pee-wee’s Playhouse”. | 《皮·威电视剧场》 |
[26:38] | Next witness! | 传下一位证人 |
[26:40] | The prosecution calls… | 原告传唤… |
[26:43] | Sam Winchester to the stand. | 萨姆·温彻斯特出庭作证 |
[26:48] | Sam… | 萨姆… |
[26:50] | Not exactly the life you expected, is it? | 这样的生活并非你所期待的 对吗 |
[26:54] | Details a little different. | 稍有不同 |
[26:56] | For a while there, you were gonna be a real lawyer, | 曾几何时 你本可以成为一名真正的律师 |
[26:59] | marry Jess. | 迎娶杰西 |
[27:00] | Yeah, that was a long time ago. | 没错 很久以前的事了 |
[27:02] | But were you or were you not happily out of the family racket | 但你是否曾退出家族事业 并过得很幸福 |
[27:05] | until Dean showed back up in that gas guzzler? | 直到迪恩开着那辆吃油车又回到你的生活里 |
[27:09] | Ah-ah. The truth, now. | 现在只能说实话 |
[27:21] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[27:24] | That one act had quite a domino effect. | 一个举动却引发了一场多米诺骨牌效应 |
[27:29] | Come back, your girl’s dead. | 回到之前话题 你的女友命丧黄泉 |
[27:31] | Well, that wasn’t his fault. | 又不是他造成的 |
[27:32] | Sure, and neither is everything that came after — | 没错 接下来的一切也都不是 |
[27:34] | all the death and the blood | 所有的牺牲 流血 |
[27:36] | and hanging on by a thread. | 以及各种命悬一线 |
[27:37] | None of that is on Dean, directly. | 都和迪恩没有直接的关系 |
[28:03] | But don’t you think | 但难道你没想过 |
[28:04] | that your brother dragged you back into that catastrophic mess | 你哥哥将你拖入这灾难性的烂摊子中 |
[28:08] | because he’d rather damn you with him than be alone? | 是因为他宁愿拖你下水 也不愿独自承受吗 |
[28:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:21] | One way or another, I’d have gotten pulled back in. | 不管怎么样 我都会牵扯进来 |
[28:22] | – You know that for certain? – Pretty sure. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
[28:24] | – “Pretty sure”? – I’m positive. | -“非常确定” -我肯定 |
[28:27] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:28] | Hey, if it was about convincing me I would say… | 如果是要说服我 我会说… |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | I don’t decide anything, Sam. | 我什么都决定不了 萨姆 |
[28:37] | I don’t decide Dean’s guilt. | 我无权决定迪恩的罪责 |
[28:39] | I just weigh the guilt that’s already there. | 我只是权衡已有的罪责 |
[28:43] | This is solely about how Dean feels, | 这仅关乎迪恩的个人感受 |
[28:47] | way down deep. | 内心深处 |
[28:52] | Them’s the breaks. | 那才是突破点 |
[28:56] | So, if Dean believes he’s innocent, | 那么如果迪恩认为自己无罪 |
[28:59] | then he is? | 他就无罪对吗 |
[29:00] | “If”. | “如果” |
[29:01] | A big “If”. | 很重要的前提 |
[29:04] | Why do I bring up the past? | 我为何要重提旧事 |
[29:06] | To see if he feels like dog food about it. | 就是要看他是否依旧执念 |
[29:11] | People want to be judged. | 人们渴求接受批判 |
[29:13] | They really do. | 他们的确如此 |
[29:15] | When your heart’s heavy, let me tell you, | 如果你心已满负罪责 我来告诉你 |
[29:18] | real punishment’s a mercy. | 真正的惩罚是释然的良药 |
[29:21] | I want to call Dean to the stand. | 我想传唤迪恩出庭 |
[29:23] | Oh, you do, now? | 你现在想了 |
[29:24] | There is an order to this stuff, you know. | 但这种东西总讲究个先来后到 |
[29:27] | Okay. I’ll allow it. | 那行 我允许 |
[29:41] | So, Dean… | 迪恩… |
[29:44] | when you came and got me, | 你来找我的时候 |
[29:46] | did you know Jess would die? | 你知道杰西会死去吗 |
[29:47] | Or any of it? | 或者其他任何事 |
[29:48] | – ‘course not. – Right. | -当然不知道 -没错 |
[29:50] | How could you? I mean, are you psychic? | 怎么可能呢 难道你能通灵吗 |
[29:55] | That’s a question. | 这是个需要回答的问题 |
[29:56] | No. | 不能 |
[29:58] | – Uh, definitely not psychic. – Great. | -当然不能通灵 -很好 |
[30:00] | So why would you feel guilty about not predicting the future? | 那么为何要因无法预测未来而 而自责呢 |
[30:03] | Yeah, I guess that doesn’t make any sense. | 没错 这确实说不通 |
[30:05] | Actually, yeah, no, I don’t. | 事实上 没错 不 我没罪恶感 |
[30:08] | What about Jo? | 那乔呢 |
[30:09] | Did you actually kill her? | 是你杀死了她吗 |
[30:12] | Uh, no. | 不是的 |
[30:14] | Isn’t it true that you don’t feel guilty about her — | 这么说吧 你对她并无内疚 |
[30:16] | that you’re just…sad she’s dead? | 而只是…对她的死感到难过 对吗 |
[30:19] | That it just…blows? | 只是感觉这…糟透了 |
[30:24] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[30:25] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许 没错 |
[30:30] | I like your style, Sam. | 挺有范的 萨姆 |
[30:32] | Very engaging. | 十分有魅力 |
[30:34] | Dean, | 迪恩 |
[30:36] | does any of this feel like it’s really…on you? | 所有这些 你都真的感觉责任在你吗 |
[30:41] | Not really. | 不尽然 |
[30:43] | Then is your heart heavy with guilt | 那你是内心背负了罪恶感而沉重无比 |
[30:47] | or just plain heavy and none of this guy’s business? | 还是只是沉重而已 与这家伙无关 |
[30:50] | Uh, what you said — the second thing. | 你说的…后者 |
[30:55] | Then I rest my case. | 我问完了 |
[30:56] | Very good… Both of you. | 非常棒…你们都很棒 |
[30:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:00] | Because I really enjoyed that, | 我确实欣赏了一出好戏 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna be generous and ask — | 作为回报 我想征询你的意见… |
[31:04] | Dean, do you want me to call my last witness? | 迪恩 你希望我传唤最后一位证人吗 |
[31:11] | I know you didn’t want to let her go, | 我知道你并不想放她走的 |
[31:12] | but it was the right thing to do. | 但把她放走是对的 |
[31:14] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[31:18] | Or have we had enough? | 或者就到此为止 |
[31:24] | What the hell’s he talking about? | 他究竟在说些什么 |
[31:25] | Enough Ally McBealing. Just drop the hammer, will ya? | 甜心俏佳人扮够了吧 一锤定音吧 |
[31:27] | Wait, Dean, | 等等 迪恩 |
[31:28] | he’s giving us more time! | 他在给我们时间 |
[31:29] | It’s not gonna make a difference, Sam! | 不会有什么改变的 萨姆 |
[31:30] | You need another moment? You done? | 你们还需要讨论会吗 还是已经好了 |
[31:43] | The court’s reached a verdict. | 法庭已达成一致裁判 |
[31:48] | I find you, Dean Winchester, | 迪恩·温彻斯特被叛 |
[31:52] | guilty in your heart… | 心负罪责… |
[31:54] | and sentence you to die. | 并处以死刑 |
[31:58] | I’d suggest you get your affairs in order quickly. | 我建议你尽快处理后事 |
[32:31] | Damn it, I told him. | 该死 我告诉过他 |
[32:34] | Osiris would have got to him one way or another. | 奥西里斯怎么着都会找到他 |
[32:37] | Guy’s batting a thousand. | 那家伙实在厉害 |
[32:39] | There’s still time. We can figure something out. | 还有时间 我们能想出办法 |
[32:57] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[32:58] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[32:59] | A way to give Osiris a dirt nap. | 能让奥西里斯翘辫子的方法 |
[33:01] | Good. We need it. | 很好 我们急需 |
[33:03] | Now, as near as I can figure, | 据我所知 |
[33:04] | it ought to put him down for a couple of centuries, at least. | 至少能让他沉睡两个世纪 |
[33:07] | It’s worked a few times since the pharaohs were big. | 自从法老强势后这方法还奏效过好几次 |
[33:10] | So it’s temporary? | 这么说这只是暂时的了 |
[33:11] | Long temporary. | 很长的暂时 |
[33:12] | I say we slap that band-aid on | 我说咱们不如先这么凑合 |
[33:14] | and leave finding a cure to some hunter in a space suit. | 然后跑去向外星猎人寻求彻底解决办法 |
[33:17] | Now, you’re gonna need to stab him with a ram’s horn. | 你得用公羊角捅他 |
[33:20] | A ram’s horn? | 公羊角 |
[33:21] | Where am I gonna find a ram’s horn in dearborn? | 迪尔伯恩哪来的公羊角 |
[33:24] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[33:25] | But make sure it’s a sharp piece. | 但是那玩意一定要锋利 |
[33:27] | He ain’t gonna let you stab him twice. | 他可不会给你第二次机会 |
[33:28] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[33:30] | Ram’s horn. | 公羊角 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Apparently, jewish people blow through them once a year. | 看起来 犹太人每年都会吹响它 |
[33:43] | Where you gonna find one this time of night? | 这么晚了你上哪去找 |
[33:46] | Synagogue? | 犹太教堂 |
[33:47] | You’re gonna steal from a temple? | 要从教堂偷一个吗 |
[33:49] | Well, that’s a new low. | 你又打破下线了 |
[33:50] | You’re on death row, dean. | 你现在是死囚 迪恩 |
[33:51] | Quit joking around. | 别嘻嘻哈哈了 |
[33:52] | Here. Keys. I’ll be back. | 钥匙拿来 我去去就回 |
[33:55] | The dick’s gonna sent jo after me, sam. | 那混蛋会派乔来对付我 萨姆 |
[33:57] | You’re a hunter, dean. | 你是个猎手 迪恩 |
[33:58] | You know how to deal with ghosts. | 你知道怎么对付鬼魂 |
[34:03] | So, you suggesting I kill her again? | 你是要我再杀她一次吗 |
[34:07] | You didn’t kill her, dean. | 你没杀过她 迪恩 |
[34:10] | I’ll hurry. | 我快去快回 |
[34:28] | You can come out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[34:58] | I’m guessing you’re not here for bar mitzvah lessons. | 我想你不是来接受戒礼的 |
[35:13] | You know I’d never do this. | 你知道我不会这么做的 |
[35:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:21] | I guess it’s his thing. | 我想这是他的怪癖 |
[35:23] | Some kind of twisted eye for an eye. | 扭曲的以眼还眼什么的 |
[35:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:28] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[35:31] | You deserve better. | 你命不该如此 |
[35:32] | No, you did. | 不 你才是 |
[35:35] | You deserved better, jo. | 你命不该如此 乔 |
[35:50] | Dean, my life was good. | 迪恩 我过得很好 |
[35:52] | Really. | 真得 |
[35:55] | He was right, you know — | 他是对的 |
[35:57] | That dick judge, about me. | 那混蛋法官 关于我的事 |
[35:59] | No, he wasn’t. | 他不对 |
[36:00] | You were a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[36:02] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[36:03] | You and sam. | 你和萨姆 |
[36:06] | I just — you know, | 我只是 你知道 |
[36:09] | hunters are never kids. | 猎人没有童年 |
[36:12] | I never was. | 我就没有 |
[36:13] | I didn’t even stop to think about it. | 我甚至想都没想 |
[36:14] | It’s not your fault. It wasn’t on you. | 不是你的错 那不是你的责任 |
[36:16] | No, but I didn’t want to do it alone. | 但我不想独自承受 |
[36:19] | Who does? | 谁想呢 |
[36:22] | No, the right thing | 我本该 |
[36:23] | would have been to send your ass back home to your mom. | 送你回你妈那里去 |
[36:25] | Like to have seen you try. | 就好像你能做到似的 |
[36:30] | He was right about one thing. | 他倒是说对了一件事 |
[36:33] | What, your massive crush on me? | 哪件 你爱上我了 |
[36:34] | Shut up. | 讨厌 |
[36:40] | You carry all kinds of crap you don’t have to, dean. | 你肩负了太多不必要的烂摊子 迪恩 |
[36:47] | It kind of gets clearer when you’re dead. | 死后我看得更明白了 |
[36:51] | Well, in that case, | 这么说的话 |
[36:52] | you should be able to see that I am 90%… crap. | 你应该能看到我心里有九成烂事 |
[37:01] | I get rid of that, what then? | 我摆脱掉那些又能怎样 |
[37:04] | You really want to die not knowing? | 你真想不去探究一下就死吗 |
[37:10] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[37:13] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[37:49] | Come on, dean. | 别傻了 迪恩 |
[37:50] | I used to hunt ghosts. I know the tricks. | 我猎杀过鬼魂 我知道那点花招 |
[38:10] | He’s making me do this. | 他逼我做的 |
[38:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:07] | Jo? | 乔 |
[39:16] | So, it seem like… You know, like… | 话说 她看起来 |
[39:20] | She was in pain? | 她看起来痛苦吗 |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:24] | No, just kind of faded. Regular jo. | 只是有点苍白 乔平时的样子 |
[39:28] | Actually, maybe a little happier. | 其实 可能更快乐了点 |
[39:33] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[39:36] | So where the hell did that come from, | 你怎么想的 |
[39:38] | volunteering to defend me? | 请愿为我辩护 |
[39:40] | He was gonna kick me out. | 他要赶我走呢 |
[39:42] | I don’t know, man — in another life, | 说不准 在另一种人生中 |
[39:44] | You might have made a pretty decent scuzzbag. | 你能当个不错的金装混蛋 |
[39:47] | I’m 0 for 1, dean. | 我可是第一次 迪恩 |
[39:48] | Ah, it’s not your fault. | 那也不是你的错 |
[39:51] | You were pretty convincing. | 你挺有说服力的 |
[39:54] | So, who was he talking about? | 他说的是谁啊 |
[39:55] | Who? | 什么 |
[39:56] | That whole final-witness thing. | 那什么最后的证人 |
[39:59] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[40:01] | Honestly, that could be just about anybody dead we know. | 可能是任何一个因我们而死的人 |
[40:08] | By the way… | 还有 |
[40:10] | I mean, I get why judge judy put me on trial — | 我知道为什么法官大人要审判我 |
[40:13] | I got guilt coming out of my pores. | 我浑身透着罪过的气息 |
[40:14] | But…Why’d he skip you? | 但是为什么他不审你 |
[40:20] | I think I just don’t… Feel guilty anymore. | 我想 可能是我不再感到内疚了吧 |
[40:25] | Look, I don’t know what to tell you, dean. | 你看 我不知道怎么和你形容 迪恩 |
[40:27] | I mean, I’ve spent a lot of time feeling pretty crappy — | 我很长一段时间都感觉很糟糕 |
[40:29] | Like, my whole life. | 貌似是一生的时间 |
[40:30] | What, you got a secret stash of happy pills? | 你私藏幸福药了吗 |
[40:35] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[40:37] | Look, I’m not saying it’s logical. | 可能这很荒唐 |
[40:38] | I just…You know, I feel like I did a lot of stuff | 只是 我觉得我做了很多 |
[40:41] | I should have felt bad for, | 该为之愧疚的事 |
[40:44] | and then I paid a lot of dues | 然后我又偿还了 |
[40:45] | and came out the other side, you know? | 就不再欠这个债了 |
[40:46] | And that worked? | 就这样吗 |
[40:47] | I mean, you really feel like your slate’s wiped? | 你感觉你是一笔勾销了吗 |
[40:50] | No. | 没有 |
[40:52] | Nothing ever gets wiped. You know? | 不可能会一笔勾销的 |
[40:53] | Sometimes I see lucifer when I friggin’ brush my teeth, | 有时我在刷牙的时候会看到路西法 |
[40:56] | but, I don’t know, I guess I just finally feel like | 但是 我终于觉得 |
[41:00] | my past is my past, | 过去的就过去了 |
[41:02] | and I can move on with my life. | 我能继续过我的生活了 |
[41:04] | You know, hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[41:05] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易做的难 |
[41:07] | Not arguing that. | 确实 |
[41:12] | Well, I don’t know whether to be jealous or weirded out. | 我不知道是要嫉妒还是觉得诡异 |
[41:16] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[41:18] | I mean, I don’t want to sound lame, | 我不想听起来很差劲 |
[41:19] | but…I kind of feel good, dean. | 但是我感觉很爽 迪恩 |
[41:27] | Well, you are going to be a pleasure to ride with. | 反正跟你一起会开心就是了 |