时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I hate witches. | 我讨厌女巫 |
[00:05] | They’re always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere. | 他们总是把自己的体液吐的到处都是 |
[00:07] | It’s creepy. It’s downright unsanitary. | 相当恶心 而且极其不卫生 |
[00:10] | I-I can’t hold them back! | 我挡不住他们 |
[00:11] | – Hold who back? – Leviathan! | -挡住谁 -利维坦 |
[00:12] | They’re like shapeshifters only a lot more into eating folk. | 他们就像易形者 只是更爱吃人肉 |
[00:15] | Nothing can kill ’em. | 没有东西能杀了他们 |
[00:16] | Yes, sir. Sam winchester was definitely here. | 没错 萨姆·温彻斯特绝对来过这儿 |
[00:18] | And I’ll find out where they went from here. | 我会查明他们去了哪儿 |
[00:21] | You know me. You know the kind of person I am. | 你了解我 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[00:26] | She’s dropping bodies, man, | 她在杀人 伙计 |
[00:27] | which means we got to drop her. | 所以我们就得杀她 |
[00:28] | She killed her own mom to save me. | 为了救我她杀了她母亲 |
[00:31] | She’s done. | 她不会了 |
[00:33] | You ever do something behind someone’s back because you had to? | 你有没有不得不背着某人做些事吗 |
[00:36] | You are what you are. | 你改不了你的本性 |
[00:37] | You will kill again. | 你还会再杀人的 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:51] | Karen, don’t second-guess yourself. | 卡伦 别再质疑自己了 |
[00:54] | Yes, your house is beautiful, | 你的房子确实漂亮极了 |
[00:56] | but didn’t you tell me a million times | 但你不也反复告诉我 |
[00:57] | that it’s Rick’s dream house? | 那是里克心爱的房子吗 |
[00:59] | Selling it is how you punish his ass, Karen, | 你把它卖掉就是在惩罚他 卡伦 |
[01:01] | and after what you’ve been through, don’t you deserve that? | 经历过那么多痛苦 这不是你应得的吗 |
[01:04] | You do, honey. | 这是你应得的 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | I’ll have the papers ready tomorrow. | 我明天就把那些文件准备好 |
[01:08] | Yay! I’m proud of you. | 太好了 我为你骄傲 |
[01:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:13] | I’m not good. | 我没有最好 |
[01:14] | I’m very good. | 只有更好 |
[01:18] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[01:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:28] | 10 minutes. Holler if you need anything. | 要十分钟 有什么事就说话啊 |
[01:57] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[02:04] | Chri– | 克里… |
[02:12] | Ow. Chris, get back here! | 克里斯 快过来 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God. Somebody, help! | 天啊 救命啊 |
[03:07] | Leave me alone! I said shut up! | 离我远一点 我说了闭嘴 |
[03:09] | Just stop! | 停下 |
[03:12] | You are what you are. | 你改不了你的本性 |
[03:14] | You will kill again. | 你还会再杀人的 |
[03:15] | I won’t. I swear. | 我不会的 我保证 |
[03:38] | 兴隆市档案 “离奇死亡”有一个搜索结果 | |
[03:55] | Somebody better be chasing you. | 跑成这德行 有人在追你啊 |
[03:57] | It’s good for you. | 对身体有益处 |
[03:59] | No. No, it’s not good for you. Look at you. | 才没益处呢 看看你自己吧 |
[04:01] | Y-you’re a mess, and you stink. | 你一团糟 而且很臭 |
[04:04] | Well, while you were out being Lance Armstrong… | 在你硬装兰斯·阿姆斯特朗时 |
[04:04] | 兰斯·阿姆斯特朗是美国公路自行车赛职业车手 七届环法冠军 | |
[04:06] | – That would be biking. – …I was working. | -他是骑自行车的 -我在工作 |
[04:08] | You ever heard of a town called Prosperity, Indiana? | 你有没有听说过印第安纳州的兴隆市 |
[04:10] | Has anybody? | 会有人听说过这小地方吗 |
[04:11] | Two of their fine citizens died over the past two weeks. | 在过去的两周里有两位优秀市民死亡 |
[04:14] | This one chick — she, uh, roasted underneath | 有一个女的 她在美发沙龙 |
[04:17] | one of those beehive hair dryers at the hair salon, | 被那种蜂窝式干发器烤焦了 |
[04:20] | and this other guy boiled in a hot tub. | 还有一人洗热水浴时被煮熟了 |
[04:24] | – You don’t see a lot of that. – No, you don’t. | -这倒是不常见 -确实是的 |
[04:26] | – It’s worth checking out. – Yeah. | -值得去调查一番 -对 |
[04:30] | You know, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[04:32] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[04:37] | We have had this conversation, Sam. | 我们已经谈过了 萨姆 |
[04:38] | No, we haven’t. | 不 还没有 |
[04:39] | See, to do that, you’d have to, uh, sort of…speak. | 要想谈 你得… 知道吗 你得说话 |
[04:44] | Okay, let’s see if you can get this straight. | 好吧 我这么说看你明白不 |
[04:46] | See you’re — you’re new sam, right? | 你要知道你是一个新…新的萨姆 |
[04:49] | – Lance Armstrong. – Biking. | -就像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗 -他骑自行车的 |
[04:51] | And, uh — and I’m still me, okay? | 而我还只是我 好吗 |
[04:54] | All right, so — so, you might see things different now. | 所以 你现在对事物的看法可能变了 |
[04:56] | Call it a runner’s high or some crap, | 可能是你跑亢奋了还是什么的 |
[04:59] | but that doesn’t mean that something’s going on with me, okay? | 但并不意味着我有什么事 好吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | No, don’t say, “yeah, okay,” like, “yeah, okay.” | 不行 别用”好吧”敷衍我 |
[05:08] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | Yes, sir, I understand. | 头儿 我明白了 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I definitely do realize this Winchester thing | 对 我明白温彻斯特兄弟的事 |
[05:25] | is taking far too long, and I’m sorry about that. | 耽搁过久了 对此我很抱歉 |
[05:29] | No worries. | 别再担心了 |
[05:31] | I can be there in a day and a half. | 我一天半后就应该能到达 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I’ll hit the road now. | 好 我这就出发 |
[05:37] | Just stopped for a quick refuel. | 只是停下来补给一下 |
[05:39] | Thanks. It’ll be my pleasure. | 谢谢 这是我的荣幸 |
[05:58] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[05:59] | I-I know this is a tough time to have to talk about all this. | 我知道现在说这些让你很不好受 |
[06:02] | I’ve already been through it so many times with the lawyers, | 我已经跟那些律师 警察 保险公司 |
[06:05] | the police, the insurance guys. | 说过很多遍了 |
[06:06] | Right. I know. I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[06:07] | We just — we have to conduct our own separate investigation. | 只是 我们要进行独立的调查 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. I know it’s tough. | 抱歉 我知道这很难受 |
[06:13] | Can I ask you — did your sister have any enemies? | 我想问问 你妹妹有没有仇家 |
[06:17] | Why do you ask that? | 你问这个做什么 |
[06:19] | You think her death wasn’t accidental? | 你认为她的死不是意外事故 |
[06:21] | No. No, no, no. We just have to consider every possibility. | 不 不是这个意思 只是要考虑各种可能 |
[06:24] | Is there anyone who might have wanted to harm her? | 有没有谁可能想要伤害她 |
[06:28] | You don’t live here, so you don’t know. | 你不住这儿 所以就不知道 |
[06:30] | Everyone…Loved Wendy. | 温蒂的人缘很好 |
[06:34] | She volunteered at the church. | 她在教堂做义工 |
[06:36] | She ran a group for kids. | 运作一个儿童慈善组织 |
[06:39] | I was the big sister, | 我是她的姐姐 |
[06:41] | and I looked up to her. | 对她也很尊敬 |
[06:45] | What about this man who died — Carl Dunlap? | 有个死者名叫卡尔·邓洛普 |
[06:47] | – Did she know him? – I don’t think so. | -她认不认识 -应该不认识 |
[06:49] | Well, Wendy was in real estate, right? | 温蒂在房产公司工作 对吧 |
[06:51] | Carl was an architect. | 卡尔是建筑师 |
[06:52] | Maybe they had some business dealings? | 他们会不会有过业务往来 |
[06:53] | If they had worked together, I would’ve heard the name. | 如果他们有过来往 我应该听说过这个名字 |
[06:58] | Agent Sambora… | 萨博拉探员 |
[07:00] | If someone did this to my sister, find out who. | 如果我妹妹是被害死的 请找出凶手 |
[07:11] | And nobody was back here but Wendy. | 当时这里就只有温蒂吗 |
[07:14] | No. | 是的 |
[07:15] | But I was only gone for a minute. | 可我只离开了一分钟而已 |
[07:18] | You can’t even crank these things | 这东西是有温限的 |
[07:19] | past a certain temperature — am I wrong? | 不能动手脚做改变 对吗 |
[07:21] | If it started to blow a fuse or something, | 如果烧断了保险丝什么的 |
[07:23] | it would have shut down. | 应该会自动关闭 |
[07:28] | Basically, you’re saying that this couldn’t have happened. | 总而言之 你认为这种事情不可能发生 |
[07:30] | Basically, I’m saying it couldn’t have happened. | 总而言之 我认为这种事不可能发生 |
[07:36] | The insurance adjusters already did that. | 保险理算员已经检查过了 |
[07:38] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[07:44] | Wait. What kind of a coin? | 什么样子的硬币 |
[07:46] | It’s not American. I don’t know where it’s from. | 不是美国的币种 不知道是哪儿的 |
[07:49] | It was wedged back behind one of those machines. | 它插在其中一台机器的后面 |
[07:51] | Somebody could have dropped it. | 可能是有人丢在那里的 |
[07:53] | Of course, they don’t have pockets | 当然了 他们让顾客穿的 |
[07:54] | in those robe things that they make you wear. | 那种长衣服没有口袋 |
[07:56] | I didn’t realize you were such a spa expert. | 没想到你对做美容还很有研究 |
[07:58] | Shut up. I observe with my eyes. | 闭嘴 我那是观察仔细 |
[08:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say. | 好吧好吧 随你怎么说 |
[08:03] | So, you thinking it must be some kind of hex talisman? | 所以你认为这玩意儿肯定是某种符咒 |
[08:05] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:06] | All right. Pick me up. | 好 过来接我 |
[08:08] | Why don’t you just run home, Lance? | 跑步回家多好啊 兰斯 |
[08:10] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I’ll be there in a bit. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[09:08] | Oh, come on — | 干嘛呢 |
[09:53] | So, what do we know about the vic? | 我们对死者有什么了解 |
[09:56] | Dewey Stevens — owner, Dewey Stevens Construction, | 杜威·斯蒂文斯 老板 他的建筑公司 |
[09:59] | biggest outfit in town. | 是这儿最大的 |
[10:01] | Rotarian, methodist, tenor, | 他是扶轮社会员 卫理公会教徒 男高音 |
[10:04] | blue-ribbon pecan pie champ, asthmatic. | 做山核桃派的手艺一流 患哮喘病 |
[10:09] | We’re a close-knit community. | 这个社区很小 |
[10:13] | So, this, um, pillar of the community — | 这位社区的重要人物 |
[10:16] | He was taking a leak before he, uh, sprung a few? | 挨钉子之前 他正在撒尿 对吧 |
[10:20] | The crew had gone for the day. Site was shut down. | 员工都已经走了 这里也关闭了 |
[10:33] | Anything unusual besides the nails in the eyes? | 除了眼睛里的钉子 还有什么异常发现 |
[10:36] | Well, we’re… | 我们 |
[10:37] | Still trying to figure out where they plugged in the nail gun, | 还在调查射钉枪是怎么通电的 |
[10:40] | seeing as there’s no generator on the truck. | 因为卡车上没有发电机 |
[10:43] | Well, when you figure that out, let me know. | 好吧 等调查出来了就告诉我 |
[11:06] | So, another victim everybody likes. | 又是一个人见人爱的死者 |
[11:08] | Not everybody. | 有人不爱 |
[11:10] | Another physically impossible death. | 又一起不可能发生的死亡事件 |
[11:12] | – You got any ideas? – Cirque du soleil? | -你有什么想法 -耍杂技的干的吗 |
[11:16] | Oh, I, uh, found another one of these, | 想起来了 又找到一枚硬币 |
[11:19] | just like at the, uh, the hair-dryer/brain-roast. | 跟烫发烤头机那里的一样 |
[11:23] | And I found a connection with all the vics. | 我发现了这些死者之间的关联 |
[11:25] | These e-mail logs show Wendy, the real-estate chick, | 从电邮日志来看 那个做房地产的女孩温蒂 |
[11:27] | Carl, the architect, and this Dewey guy | 那个建筑师卡尔 和这个杜威 |
[11:29] | were all working on a shopping-center project together. | 曾合作过一个购物中心的项目 |
[11:32] | Why didn’t we know about that? | 我们之前怎么不知道呢 |
[11:33] | Well, it all fell apart for some reason. | 不知道为什么 项目突然中断了 |
[11:35] | I mean, there are these e-mails back and forth, | 这些邮件来来往往的 |
[11:37] | pretty hot and heavy, and suddenly they just stopped. | 收发相当频繁 突然间就这么中止了 |
[11:39] | So, everybody working on this project has died? | 也就是说 参与这项工程的人都死了 |
[11:42] | Well, not yet. | 还没全死 |
[11:44] | They were working with a developer, | 他们都是给一个叫做唐·斯达克的 |
[11:45] | a guy named Don Stark. | 开发商打工的 |
[11:48] | Don Stark? Why do I know that name? | 唐·斯达克 我怎么听过这个名字 |
[11:51] | 唐纳德·斯达克 兴隆市基金会创始人 | |
[11:54] | Man, this Stark guy is really plugged in, huh? | 兄弟 这个斯达克还真是德高望重啊 |
[11:57] | So, all the players in this — | 所以 只要是这个… |
[11:58] | this shopping-center project | 这个购物中心工程的参与者 |
[11:59] | have either fried, boiled, or kebabbed. | 不是被油炸 水煮就是被当成肉串烤了 |
[12:02] | He could be next. | 下一个可能是他 |
[12:06] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:07] | From a freaking flask? | 还喝瓶装酒 |
[12:09] | What are you, bad Santa? | 你成圣诞坏公公了吗 |
[12:12] | – On the job? – We’re always on the job. | -再说我们在工作 -我们总在工作 |
[12:16] | All right. Bobby e-mailed back. | 好吧 鲍比回复邮件了 |
[12:18] | I sent him a few pics of those coins you found. | 我给他发了几张你发现的硬币的照片 |
[12:20] | He says the writing is Romanian Cyrillic, | 他说上面的文字是罗马尼亚的斯拉夫字母 |
[12:22] | used only in the mid-15th to the 19th century. | 只在十五世纪中期到十九世纪使用过 |
[12:26] | Apparently, it’s an antique Wallachian ducat. | 这是枚古老的瓦拉几亚硬币 |
[12:28] | So, we’re looking for an old Romanian? | 那我们是要找一个高龄罗马尼亚人吗 |
[12:32] | You know, is it just me, or is this really weird? | 只有我觉得这个很怪异吗 |
[12:37] | I’ve seen this once before, | 我之前见到过这种情况 |
[12:38] | where t-the plants are all dead in one spot. | 有个地方一片的植物都死了 |
[12:41] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[12:42] | A bus bench with Wendy Goodson’s picture on it. | 一张上面有着温蒂·古德逊照片的公交站长凳 |
[12:45] | I mean, I’m no expert, but I don’t think | 我不是专家 可是我不觉得 |
[12:46] | plants are supposed to act like this. | 植物该变成这样 |
[13:08] | If the bureau’s involved, | 要是联调局都出动了 |
[13:09] | I assume you think all three were murdered. | 我猜你认为这三个人是被谋杀的 |
[13:11] | It’s looking that way, yes. | 看上去是那么回事 没错 |
[13:13] | Now, Mr. Stark, you had a relationship | 斯达克先生 你曾与这三位死者 |
[13:14] | with all three victims, isn’t that correct? | 都打过交道 对吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, I knew them in business circles, I guess, sure. | 我在商界结识的他们 可以这么说吧 |
[13:19] | And you were all involved in a, uh, a-a shopping-center project. | 你们都曾参与过一个购物中心的项目 |
[13:22] | Why’d that fall through? | 可为什么项目落空了 |
[13:24] | Uh, t-these things happen. | 这种事常有发生 |
[13:27] | Oh. Jenny. | 詹妮 |
[13:29] | These gentlemen are from the FBI. | 这两位先生从联调局而来 |
[13:30] | Jenny Klein, my assistant. | 詹妮·克莱恩 我的助手 |
[13:32] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[13:33] | Okay, Don, I’m off to the cleaner’s, | 唐 我去洗衣店了 |
[13:35] | and then I’m gonna stop at beaman, beaman, and beaman | 然后去养蜂人公司 |
[13:37] | for the revised contracts. | 处理修订合同的事 |
[13:38] | Hurry on back. You know how things fall apart without you. | 快去快回 你知道很多事没你不行的 |
[13:42] | Oh, I baked you some cupcakes — coconut. | 我给你烤了些杯型蛋糕 椰子味的 |
[13:46] | Coconut — you’re too good to me, Jenny. | 椰子味的 你对我真是太好了 |
[13:49] | Oh. I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[13:55] | She bakes cupcakes. | 她会烤杯型蛋糕 |
[13:57] | Yummy. | 令人垂涎 |
[13:58] | You know what? Could you point me to the restroom? | 能告诉我洗手间在哪吗 |
[13:59] | I had a little bit too much java. | 我刚喝多了咖啡 |
[14:01] | Yeah, around the corner, down the hall. | 沿着走廊 在拐角处 |
[14:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | So, uh, usually in cases like these — | 一般像这样的情况 |
[14:08] | Are there cases like these? | 有过这样的情况吗 |
[14:09] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 说出来吓你一跳 |
[14:11] | Uh, we start out with the basics. | 我们从最基本的开始着手 |
[14:12] | You have any business rivals? | 你有什么商业竞争对手吗 |
[14:14] | Sure, tons. You know, real estate’s brutal. | 当然 多了去了 房地产界很残酷的 |
[14:17] | Well, that was easy. | 你倒是答得爽快 |
[14:19] | On the other hand, i’ve demonstrated my love for this town, | 但是 我对这里的爱有目共睹 |
[14:22] | and I think it’s safe to say | 可以毫不夸张地说 |
[14:23] | I’m respected for what I’ve done here. | 我在这里的作为是受人敬重的 |
[15:22] | Yeah, one of my real treasures. | 这才是我的真正的珍宝 |
[15:23] | 年度市民 唐·斯达克 | |
[15:28] | “To Don — take no prisoners. D. Trump.” | “致唐 赶尽杀绝 唐·特朗普” |
[15:30] | The trumpster! Wow. | 特朗普建筑 |
[15:33] | Like I said, success breeds fierce competition, | 如我所说 成功衍生了激烈的竞争 |
[15:36] | but in the end, everyone here respects and admires me. | 但最终 这里的每个人都敬重我 |
[15:39] | Including your wife? | 包括你的妻子吗 |
[15:43] | Sorry. It’s just, we heard the two of you were splitting up, right? | 抱歉 我们听说你们在闹分居 对吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah, that’s, uh — that’s what we heard. | 没错 我们…我们确实听说了 |
[15:48] | Yeah, Maggie and I are going through a tough time. | 是的 玛姬和我现在关系有些紧张 |
[15:52] | It’s a separation — temporary. | 确实在分居 不过是暂时的 |
[15:55] | Sometimes, you know, you grow apart. | 有时候 两个人会疏远 |
[15:57] | It’s no one’s fault. | 不能怪任何人 |
[15:59] | Now, how would you describe the, uh — | 那你会怎么形容 |
[16:01] | the issues between you and your wife? | 你跟你妻子之间的问题呢 |
[16:03] | Just one of those marital misunderstandings, you know. | 你懂的 只是那种夫妻间的误会罢了 |
[16:08] | No, I’m sorry. I don’t. | 不 抱歉 我不太明白 |
[16:10] | It’s one of those vague, hard-to-define passages. | 就是那种不明所以 说不清楚的争执 |
[16:14] | She caught you cheating, huh? | 她抓到你偷腥 是吧 |
[16:16] | I couldn’t help but notice, uh, | 我注意到 |
[16:18] | things were kind of cordial between you and your assistant. | 你跟你助理之间的挺来劲的 |
[16:23] | Pretty good with the ladies there, Mr. Stark? | 跟女士们的关系很好吧 斯达克先生 |
[16:24] | It’s a blessing and a curse, isn’t it? | 真是痛并快乐着 不是吗 |
[16:26] | Guys, I’m a people person, | 伙计们 我人缘很好 |
[16:27] | and I admire dynamic, confident women. | 我也欣赏活力充沛 自信满满的女士 |
[16:31] | “Admire”? | 只是欣赏吗 |
[16:35] | Okay, look — it’s true I had a recent… | 我最近的确 |
[16:39] | little thing with a business associate, | 跟我的生意伙伴有点事 |
[16:41] | but that’s all it was. | 但仅此而已 |
[16:43] | – A “Thing”? – Yeah. | -事[东西] -没错 |
[16:44] | Like a — like a shoe or a golf club. | 说得像只鞋或者高尔夫俱乐部 |
[16:46] | – Right. Like a waffle iron. – Yeah. | -就像华夫饼烤模 -对 |
[16:48] | Yeah. No, see, Don, uh, wives generally think of an affair | 不 唐 妻子们通常都把外遇看得 |
[16:50] | as something more than a thing. | 比”事”要严重得多 |
[16:51] | Yes, and when Maggie found out about it, | 是的 所以玛姬发现这事的时候 |
[16:53] | she needed some time off, temporarily. | 她需要分开一段时间 只是暂时的 |
[16:57] | Now, if we were to guess | 那如果我们猜 |
[16:58] | that the, uh, uh, business associate was Wendy Goodson, | 那个生意伙伴是温蒂·古德逊 |
[17:02] | would we win the weekend trip to Maui? | 能算中头奖吗 |
[17:04] | No, her death had nothing to do with the affair. | 不 她的死跟外遇无关 |
[17:07] | It was over long before her accident. | 我们在她死前很久就结束了 |
[17:10] | If it was an accident. | 如果是意外致死的话 |
[17:12] | You’re not implying that Maggie was behind this. | 你不会是在暗示玛姬是幕后黑手吧 |
[17:13] | No, we’re not implying anything. | 不 我们什么都没有暗示 |
[17:15] | We’re just saying… you should be careful. | 我们只是在说 你要小心一点 |
[17:17] | And take her to dinner and apologize. | 请她吃晚餐并且道歉 |
[17:20] | Yeah, and, uh, grovel. Wouldn’t hurt. | 对了 低声下气点 不会少块肉的 |
[17:28] | Found a bunch of hex junk in their stuff — | 他们有一堆巫术用品 |
[17:29] | Clearly her thing. | 显然她挺有研究 |
[17:31] | And the empty closet didn’t seem like | 而且她衣柜空荡荡的 |
[17:32] | she was coming back anytime soon. | 看来她近期是不会搬回来了 |
[17:34] | So, Don admires Wendy, biblically, | 唐欣赏温蒂 神圣地欣赏 |
[17:37] | Wendy dies weird, | 温蒂莫名其妙地死了 |
[17:39] | and the scorned wife is into the dark stuff. | 被轻视的妻子则喜欢黑巫术 |
[17:42] | While Don’s just in the dark. | 而唐还全然不知 |
[17:44] | Hmm. It’s kind of like “Bewitched”. | 还真有点像《家有仙妻》[美国老电视剧] |
[17:45] | You know, Don’s Darrin, doesn’t even know it. | 唐就是戴霖[男主角] 完全不知情 |
[17:48] | A lot laughs until, uh, you cheat on your wife. | 之前都挺喜剧 直到你出轨 |
[17:51] | A “Bewitched” reference. Really? | 用《家有仙妻》作比喻 你不是吧 |
[17:53] | Dude, Nicole Kidman was in the remake. | 兄弟 翻拍电影可是妮可·基德曼演的 |
[17:55] | Redhead. Hello! | 那个红发美女 好吗 |
[17:57] | Look at all these dead plants. | 看看这些枯死的植物 |
[18:00] | Huh. It’s kind of like the real-estate lady’s place | 就跟房地产小姐那里 |
[18:02] | and Don’s statue thing. | 还有唐的雕塑那里一样 |
[18:05] | You know, if she’s strong enough, | 如果她够强大 |
[18:06] | just being pissed off | 而且被惹毛了 |
[18:07] | is enough to send some pretty bad vibes their way. | 就有能力冲他们发泄不满了 |
[18:09] | Literally kill off everything around her | 差不多就是一个怒发冲冠 |
[18:12] | just by pms-ing at it. | 就能撂倒一片 |
[18:14] | Eeh. That’s not creepy at all. | 完全不恐怖啊 |
[18:16] | Bobby, hey, it’s Dean. Listen– | 鲍比 我是迪恩 听着 |
[18:19] | Winchester. Yeah, very funny. | 温彻斯特 真搞笑 |
[18:22] | So, we need our kind of terminix. | 我们需要一个咒语 |
[18:25] | A witch. | 对付女巫 |
[18:28] | Yeah, we’re headed over to her place to get you some more specifics, | 我们现在开车去她家了解具体情况 |
[18:30] | so if you could just, uh — | 如果你可以 |
[18:32] | Y– thank y– | 谢 谢了 |
[18:36] | He’s on it. | 他在着手准备了 |
[19:40] | Don, keep it in your pants, man. | 唐 兄弟 管好你的小弟弟 |
[19:53] | All circuits are busy. | 线路忙 |
[19:59] | Mrs. Stark. | 斯达克太太 |
[20:01] | Could I have a moment? | 能谈谈吗 |
[20:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:04] | Um, would you mind coming back in, say, a half an hour? | 你能等会再来吗 大概 过半个小时 |
[20:06] | It’s just a really bad time right now. | 现在真不是个好时机 |
[20:07] | It’s very important that I talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 这真的很重要 |
[20:09] | Of course, and I’m happy to. | 当然 我也很乐意 |
[20:10] | I’m just in the middle of an emergency, so please come back. | 只是我现在有急事要办 请你等会再来 |
[20:13] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry — | 很抱歉 |
[20:34] | Uh… Restless Leg Syndrome. | 下肢不宁综合症 |
[20:57] | Spoiler alert — Jenny Klein’s next. | 剧透了 詹妮·克莱恩是下一个 |
[20:59] | Swiped her photo off a hex deck, | 把她的照片从巫术祭台上拿下来了 |
[21:00] | but Maggie’s gonna notice it’s gone eventually. | 但是玛姬最终都会发现照片不见了的 |
[21:04] | We got to get over to Jenny’s. | 我们得赶去詹妮家 |
[21:46] | Puterea magiei negre | [咒语] |
[21:49] | te condamna la suferinta si moarte. | [咒语] |
[22:33] | Find the coin, now! | 找到那枚硬币 |
[22:41] | Come on, Sam! | 快点 萨姆 |
[23:03] | There were tiny beating hearts in my cupcakes, | 我的蛋糕里面有跳动的小心脏 |
[23:08] | there were hearts in my cupcakes, | 我的蛋糕里面有心脏 |
[23:10] | hearts in my cupcakes! | 我的蛋糕里面有心脏 |
[23:12] | That’s never happened before! Hearts in my cupcakes! | 前所未闻啊 我的蛋糕里怎么会有心脏啊 |
[23:15] | Should I slug her? | 要我打昏她吗 |
[23:16] | Give it a second. | 让她冷静会 |
[23:21] | Oh, my god. What just happened? | 我的天啊 刚刚发生了什么 |
[23:24] | You were hexed. | 你被下咒了 |
[23:26] | “Hexed”? | 下咒 |
[23:27] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[23:29] | What the hell do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[23:31] | What you do is you go in there and you pack a bag, | 现在你要做的就是进去打包行李 |
[23:33] | you get in your car, and you go. | 上车 走人 |
[23:36] | – Go where? – It doesn’t matter. | -去哪里 -随便你 |
[23:38] | 500 or 600 miles ought to do it. | 随便开出去五六百里就可以了 |
[23:40] | You got someone real powerful real pissed, | 你惹怒了某些个强大的人 |
[23:43] | and they’re trying to get rid of you now. | 他们现在要除掉你 |
[23:45] | In line with that, | 与此同时 |
[23:46] | you might want to cool things with Don Stark. | 你最好缓一缓你和唐·斯达克的关系 |
[23:49] | Don Stark? | 唐·斯达克 |
[23:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:53] | You and Don. | 你和唐 |
[23:55] | You know. | 那什么 |
[23:57] | “You know”? | 那什么 |
[23:59] | There’s no “You know.” | 没有什么那什么 |
[24:03] | No? | 没有吗 |
[24:05] | Don Stark is my boss. | 唐·斯达克是我的老板 |
[24:07] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[24:08] | He’s married, for god’s sake. | 天啊 他可结婚了 |
[24:11] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 那么 |
[24:13] | Me and Don Stark. | 我和唐·斯达克 |
[24:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:19] | Bunch these tables more in the middle. | 把这些桌子往中间靠靠 |
[24:20] | Give me a more air between paintings. | 让油画间的空间更大点 |
[24:22] | Hey. Maggie, can you sign for the flowers? | 你好 玛姬 签收下花吧 |
[24:24] | I’ve checked them. They’re fine. | 我检查过了 没问题 |
[24:25] | Thank you, Sue. What would I do without you? | 谢谢你 苏 没有你我该怎么办 |
[24:27] | Oh, please, I like helping. | 不客气 我喜欢帮忙 |
[24:29] | What are best friends for? | 谁叫我们是好朋友呢 |
[24:30] | It’s just been so tough to focus with Don, the whole mess. | 只是唐的事 实在是太让人费心了 |
[24:34] | It’s like he put a knife right in your heart, isn’t it? | 就像往你心上扎刀子 是吗 |
[24:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:37] | Was I wrong to tell you about him and Wendy? | 我是不是不该告诉你他和温蒂的事情 |
[24:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[24:40] | You think I’d want you to stand by | 你觉得我会宁愿你袖手旁观 |
[24:41] | and watch him make a fool of me? | 看着我被他耍吗 |
[24:42] | – I love you for what you did. – I love you, too. | -我爱你的做法 – 我也爱你 |
[24:46] | No, no, no. The still life doesn’t go there. | 不 不 不 静物不放在那儿 |
[24:47] | It goes on the left side. | 往左边放 |
[24:50] | So, uh, we’re gonna need, uh, | 我们需要 |
[24:53] | one centerpiece on each of the tables and two at the back. | 每个桌子中间放个装饰品 后边也需要两个 |
[24:58] | – Don. – Where’s my wife? | -唐 -我老婆呢 |
[24:59] | You mean the one who’s divorcing you? | 你是说要和你离婚的那个吗 |
[25:01] | Sue, I know you can hardly wait until I’m out of the picture, | 苏 我知道你迫不及待想让我滚 |
[25:04] | and I know it’s been a thrill | 我也知道在玛姬耳边撒谎 |
[25:06] | whispering lies into Maggie’s ear. | 说悄悄话让你激动不已 |
[25:07] | Oh, but they weren’t lies, were they, Don? | 那些可不是谎话 是吗 唐 |
[25:10] | I made one mistake — one. | 我只犯了一个错 一个 |
[25:12] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我非常怀疑 |
[25:15] | This is between Maggie and me. | 这是玛姬和我的事 |
[25:16] | It has nothing to do with you. | 与你无关 |
[25:17] | What do you want, Don? | 你想干嘛 唐 |
[25:20] | I’d like to speak with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[25:28] | Make it quick. | 有话快说 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:31] | You know what, Maggie? | 你知道吗 玛姬 |
[25:32] | I think I’ve been patient. | 我觉得我很有耐心了 |
[25:33] | And you’ve had your fun. | 你也找到乐子了 |
[25:35] | It was very creative, the thing with Wendy, | 温蒂的事 你耍的花招挺厉害 |
[25:36] | But, you know, enough is enough. | 够了 收手吧 |
[25:38] | No, Don, enough is not enough, not even close. | 不 唐 不够 还远远不够 |
[25:41] | What do you want, my oysters on a tray? | 你想干吗 杀了我吗 |
[25:42] | Well, now that you mention it — | 既然你都这么说了 |
[25:44] | The fact is, none of this was my fault! | 事实是 这些都不是我的错 |
[25:48] | Maybe if you’d been around a little more. | 如果你能多陪陪我 |
[25:50] | But between the art and the charity and that evil bitch Sue, | 别管这些艺术品 慈善 还有那个碎嘴的苏 |
[25:53] | I was edged right out of your life. | 我现在几乎不存在于你的生活中 |
[25:55] | Oh, boo-hoo, Mr.Big shot, | 大人物先生 |
[25:58] | Mr. “I got to put my name on every public works in town.” | “我得把名字烙在镇上每件公共设施上”先生 |
[26:01] | There was three of us in this marriage, | 我们的婚姻里有三个人 |
[26:03] | me, you, and your ego. | 我 你 以及你的自负 |
[26:04] | That was the problem, don. | 那才是问题所在 唐 |
[26:08] | So, excuse me. I have a charity event to arrange. | 不好意思了 我要去安排慈善活动 |
[26:11] | Two FBI agents came by, asking questions. | 两个联调局的人来过 问了些事 |
[26:15] | Hunters, sweetheart — that’s what they are. | 猎人 甜心 他们是猎人 |
[26:19] | I can see you’re terribly concerned for my safety, | 看来你对我的安全还挺关心的 |
[26:21] | but don’t worry — I’ll take care of it. | 但是别担心 我能处理好 |
[26:23] | Maggie, this stops. you hear me? | 玛姬 别干了 听到了吗 |
[26:27] | As of now. | 立刻收手 |
[26:32] | You’re so cute when you try to tell me what to do. | 你命令我的时候真可爱 |
[27:21] | Now she’s just getting nasty. | 现在她越来越恶心了 |
[27:23] | Killing the girlfriend is one thing, | 杀死女友是一回事 |
[27:24] | But his commemorative bust? | 把这雕像弄爆 |
[27:26] | That’s got to hurt. | 这可过头了 |
[27:28] | She’ll take the whole town out, dean. | 她会干掉整个镇子的人 迪恩 |
[27:29] | She don’t care who gets in the way. | 她可不管谁挡道 |
[27:32] | Bobby. What do you got? | 鲍比 找到什么了 |
[27:35] | Yeah. You think it’ll take her out? | 是吗 这个对她管用吗 |
[27:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | No, I don’t need to write it down. I’ll remember. Go ahead. | 不用写下来 我记得住 继续吧 |
[27:45] | The — wait. Hang on. Hang on. | 什么 等下 等下 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 说 |
[27:50] | Wait, what… Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 什么 慢点 慢点 |
[27:53] | What was the — what was that last one? | 那最后一个是什么 |
[27:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:00] | I’ll remember. It’s fine. | 我记得住 没问题 |
[28:04] | Hello, everyone, and thanks for coming. | 大家好 欢迎你们的到来 |
[28:08] | Most of you know | 你们大多数人都清楚 |
[28:09] | that philanthropy and art are my two passions, | 慈善和艺术是我的两大最爱 |
[28:12] | but what we’ve — not there! | 但是我们 别放那 |
[28:14] | Where is the ice? people will be here in seconds. | 冰在哪 人们马上就来了 |
[28:19] | What we’ve assembled here tonight | 我们今晚在此展示的东西 |
[28:20] | may be my crowning achievement, not to be immodest. | 也许是我今生最大的成就 不是显摆 |
[28:27] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我就说 |
[28:29] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切完美无暇 |
[28:33] | Yeah, you just reminded me | 你正好提醒我了 |
[28:37] | I have to check on the finger sandwiches. | 我要去检查下手指三明治 |
[28:44] | – Dude. – Pie. | -老兄 -派 |
[28:48] | That is — | 这不会是 |
[28:50] | Chicken feet, just like the recipe calls for. | 鸡爪 配方里要求的 |
[28:52] | – Butcher’s fridge is down. – I can smell that. | -屠夫家的冰箱坏了 -我闻出来了 |
[28:54] | Says the power’s been wonky | 据说是电力出了问题 |
[28:56] | And that he’s lost so much product, | 他损失了大量商品 |
[28:57] | He probably won’t make rent. | 都快要付不出租金了 |
[28:59] | Ditto every shop on the block — | 街上每家店都是 |
[29:00] | Nothing but burst pipes and blackouts. | 到处都有管道破裂和停电 |
[29:03] | He says it’s like all of a sudden, | 他说好像是一夜之间 |
[29:04] | the town ran out of luck. | 整个镇子的染上了晦气 |
[29:05] | So, coincidence, right? | 巧合吗 |
[29:07] | Uh…Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[29:09] | We’re past the point of dead flowers. | 枯花现在不叫事儿了 |
[29:11] | What can I say? I guess the witch is pissed. | 那能怎么办 我猜巫婆火人了 |
[29:13] | All right, let’s, we better get a move on here. | 好吧 我们还是赶快把这个弄完吧 |
[29:17] | Why don’t you just — can you take the feet? | 不如你 你把这爪子拿走 |
[29:32] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[29:34] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你我绝对做不到 |
[29:36] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[29:46] | That is disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[29:52] | No. | 不 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | Not my paintings. | 别动我的画 |
[30:04] | Maggie? what is going on? | 玛姬 这怎么回事 |
[30:07] | He did this. | 是他做的 |
[30:10] | How could he? | 他怎么能这样 |
[30:11] | He knew what this meant to me. | 他知道这对我很重要 |
[30:13] | Do you mean don? | 你是说唐吗 |
[30:16] | Don rigged all this? | 唐操控了这一切 |
[30:18] | – Yes! – But how? | -是的 -怎么做的 |
[30:20] | Just trust me. | 相信我就是了 |
[30:23] | He wants to hurt me. | 他想让我伤心 |
[30:29] | I told you — he’s a dick. | 我告诉过你 他是个混蛋 |
[30:33] | But we’ll get through this. | 但我们能挺过去 |
[30:35] | Because you have people who love you, | 因为你还有爱你的人 |
[30:38] | and he can’t take that away from you. | 而他无法将这些人夺走 |
[30:57] | Fine, donald. | 好吧 唐纳德 |
[31:00] | It’s war. | 来开战吧 |
[31:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:22] | Clean-up on aisle 7. | 清理下7号厅吧 |
[31:26] | Okay, I don’t guess she’d do this to her own auction. | 她应该不会这样破坏自己的拍卖吧 |
[31:29] | No, obviously it was someone who hated her guts | 显然是有个恨她入骨的人 |
[31:31] | And wanted her party trashed. | 想让她的聚会泡汤 |
[31:35] | Don Stark. | 唐·斯达克 |
[31:38] | So, the mister’s a witch, himself. | 这小子自己也是个巫师 |
[31:40] | That means we got not just one pissed-off witch. | 意味着我们要对付不只一个气头上的巫婆 |
[31:42] | We’ve got two. It’s full-on “War of the Roses”. | 他俩要上演《错对冤家》了 |
[31:44] | “Bewitched” just got a lot less funny. | 《家有仙妻》现在不那么喜剧了 |
[31:45] | It’s like when they switched Darrins. | 悲剧得像他们换掉戴琳的时候 |
[32:11] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[32:13] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[32:14] | They’ve been throwing thunderbolts | 他们已经干掉了对方 |
[32:15] | at each other’s favorite toys. | 最喜欢的玩具 |
[32:17] | There’s nothing left to destroy but each other. | 现在就剩他们两个了 |
[32:20] | – This is basically ground zero. – I hope so. | -要爆发肯定是在这里了 -希望如此 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna need them both | 要把两个都干掉 |
[32:24] | in the same place if we’re gonna take them down. | 得要他们出现在同一个地方 |
[32:26] | Screens up, Captain. | 隐蔽 队长 |
[32:38] | – Want one, sweetie? – Shove it. | -来一杯吗宝贝 -边儿去 |
[32:40] | We are so having it out right now. | 不是你死就是我亡 |
[32:53] | Let me guess — | 我来猜猜 |
[32:54] | Chicken feet? | 鸡爪子吗 |
[32:56] | Not chilled? | 不够冰喔 |
[32:58] | For obvious reasons, you won’t be leaving this room. | 显然你们不能离开这个房间了 |
[33:02] | Well, you will be leaving — just not alive. | 你们能离开 只是不能活着离开 |
[33:05] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[33:10] | – Okay, plan “B”. – What’s plan “B”? | -好吧 备用计划 -啥是备用计划 |
[33:12] | Talking. | 说话 |
[33:14] | Now? Really? | 现在吗 真的吗 |
[33:15] | This is obviously a domestic dispute. | 显然这是夫妻吵架 |
[33:17] | So if you can’t kill them, counsel them. | 如果我们搞不死他们 就劝劝他们吧 |
[33:20] | Yeah. You know what? Not my area! | 是啊 你猜怎么着 不是我的专长啊 |
[33:25] | Okay, okay, okay. Uh… | 好了 好了 好了 那个 |
[33:27] | Look — obviously, you two | 很显然你们两个 |
[33:29] | are capable of wiping each other out, right? | 完全有能力干掉对方 |
[33:32] | But you haven’t, huh? | 但你们没那么做 |
[33:35] | Which means that you two — | 也就是说你们两个 |
[33:39] | you still value whatever it is you got. | 还珍惜你们之间的感情 |
[33:42] | A-and you want keep that dance going. | 还希望和彼此继续下去 |
[33:47] | Maybe it’s — maybe it’s punishment. | 也许 也许是上天的惩罚 |
[33:49] | Maybe it’s — it’s sick, messed-up, erotic, | 或许这就是病态的 混乱的 色情的 |
[33:54] | kinky, “clamps and feathers” kind of love. | 重口味的 掐死你温柔那种爱情 |
[33:57] | Okay, okay, t-that’s — that’s going way too deep, there, cowboy. | 好了 好了 说得太深刻了兄弟 |
[34:00] | Look, what he’s trying to say is that — is that you two — | 他想说的是 你们两个 |
[34:02] | whatever it is you have, you’re bonded. | 不管怎样 你们心连着心 |
[34:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子秀逗了吗 |
[34:07] | He cheated on me, humiliated me. | 他出轨了 羞辱了我 |
[34:10] | We’re not trying to say what don did was right. | 我们不是说他所做的都对 |
[34:13] | When a relationship cracks, | 可一旦关系出现裂痕 |
[34:15] | usually both parties have a hand in it. | 一般双方都是有责任的 |
[34:18] | Indeed. | 说得好 |
[34:19] | You’re defending him? | 你还替他狡辩吗 |
[34:23] | Okay, okay! | 好了 好了 |
[34:23] | Okay, look — n-nobody can defend Don. | 好了 没人能替他狡辩 |
[34:25] | Right? Uh, totally. | 是不是 真的 |
[34:27] | But, uh, we get that you feel betrayed…Because you were. | 我们懂你觉得他背叛了你 也确实如此 |
[34:32] | Don’t suck up to her. | 别奉承她 |
[34:37] | I was betrayed by all of them. | 我确实受到了背叛 他们所有人 |
[34:40] | Carl introduced you to Wendy. Dewey covered for you. | 卡尔把你介绍给温蒂 杜威为你掩护 |
[34:43] | – Wendy did you! – Okay, okay, look — | -温蒂和你上床 -好了好了 |
[34:45] | I got to say I-I don’t think Don was lying when he said | 我得说我觉得唐说他很后悔和温蒂的事 |
[34:49] | he regrets the whole Wendy thing. | 这不是谎话 |
[34:52] | “Thing”? | 事 |
[34:54] | Sit down. | 坐下吧你 |
[34:57] | Yeah, affair — that’s right, terrible. | 对 外遇 你是对的 这很不好 |
[35:00] | I think the only thing he regrets is getting caught. | 我想他唯一的后悔是被发现 |
[35:02] | Wendy was nothing to me. | 温蒂对我无足轻重 |
[35:04] | It was over as soon as it started. | 我们很快就结束了 |
[35:06] | She was part of a pattern, okay? | 她不过是其中一个而已 |
[35:08] | I’ve had 800 years of this. | 这八百年都是这样 |
[35:09] | Do not make me bring up the Renaissance! | 别让我提起文艺复兴时候的事 |
[35:10] | You’re one to talk. | 你还敢说 |
[35:12] | 1492 ring any bells? | 1492年的事有印象吗 |
[35:14] | The man was about to set sail! | 那小子都要去远航了 |
[35:16] | He could possibly fall off of the edge of the earth. | 他搞不好会从世界边缘掉下去 |
[35:18] | I took pity. So, what’s your excuse? | 我很可怜他 那你的理由是什么 |
[35:21] | I told you — nothing happened with the Medici chick! | 我说了 我和那个姓梅第奇的没关系 |
[35:24] | You’ve always been insanely jealous. | 你一直都是个大醋坛子 |
[35:26] | Oh, I wonder why! Jenny. Wendy. | 有果必有因 詹妮 温蒂 |
[35:29] | Jenny? Nothing happened with Jenny. She’s just my assistant. | 我跟詹妮更没什么了 她只是我助理 |
[35:32] | That’s true. | 这是事实 |
[35:33] | She, uh — she told us — just an assistant. | 她跟我们说了 只是助理 |
[35:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[35:39] | Yes, I swear it, babe. | 当然 我发誓 宝贝 |
[35:41] | I would never. | 我绝不会那样 |
[35:43] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry, Maggie. | 对不起 玛姬 |
[35:52] | See? See? | 看见没 看见没 |
[35:54] | Guys, guys… You’re talking. | 你们…终于能好好谈谈了 |
[35:58] | All these years, you — you buried your anger | 这么多年 你们把愤怒和失望 |
[36:01] | and your disappointment till it tore you apart. | 憋在心里 直到这毁了你们的感情 |
[36:04] | All you needed to do was talk. | 其实你们只需要好好谈谈 |
[36:05] | And I would have missed the nuking that my melon just took. | 我的脑壳也不会挨那一遭了 |
[36:08] | Well, who wants that? | 大家都不想的 |
[36:16] | – Nice touch. – Thank you. | -妙招啊 -谢谢 |
[36:25] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[36:27] | I couldn’t kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[36:29] | All I ever wanted is you, Mags. | 这辈子我只想要你 玛格 |
[36:33] | I’ve been crushing on you since forever. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[36:36] | You’re the woman that I want to never grow old with. | 我只想执子之手 与子不老 |
[36:40] | I could never murder you either, Don. | 我也绝不会杀你 唐 |
[36:43] | It’s crazy… But true. | 这很疯狂…但却是实话 |
[36:52] | Somebody want to call these things off? | 谁能喊个停吗 |
[36:55] | Ex– excuse me! | 抱歉 打扰下 |
[37:13] | Oh, give me a break. | 省省吧 |
[37:15] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么也没说 |
[37:16] | It’s been a long day. | 今天太不容易了 |
[37:18] | And it’s not over yet. | 还没完事呢 |
[37:22] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:24] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:27] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗 |
[37:28] | Well, I definitely know you. You’re the dead guys. | 我当然认识你们 你们是死人 |
[37:31] | Well, you will be in a minute. | 至少马上就是了 |
[37:41] | Sorry. You’re a bit outmatched. | 不好意思 你不够强大 |
[38:05] | Don. | 唐 |
[38:07] | Thank you. We owe you. | 谢谢 我们欠你的 |
[38:08] | Good god. What is that thing? | 上帝啊 那什么玩意儿 |
[38:10] | I guess we should be figuring that out. | 我想我们应该查个明白 |
[38:12] | It is on our to-do list. | 在我们的待查事件簿上 |
[38:14] | You know, find a bottomless pit and drop it in. | 找个无底洞 把尸体处理掉 |
[38:17] | Spell only lasts for a few days. | 咒语只能维持数日 |
[38:21] | Uh, what are you even doing here? | 你怎么会来这 |
[38:24] | Apparently, saving your lives — | 显然 是来救你们命的 |
[38:27] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[38:29] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[38:31] | Maggie? Seriously? | 玛姬 不是吧 |
[38:33] | She was gonna kill us? | 她要置我们于死地吗 |
[38:33] | We just saved your damn marriage. | 我们还刚挽救了你们的婚姻 |
[38:35] | Yeah, but to be fair, | 没错 可公平来说 |
[38:37] | you also tried to kill her. | 你们也试图杀她来着 |
[38:40] | You know how she is | 你们也知道 |
[38:40] | when she gets a bug up her ass. | 她发起火来的样子 |
[38:42] | Got to love her, right? | 真叫人不得不爱 不是吗 |
[38:46] | Right. | 好了 |
[38:48] | Bottomless pit. | 记住 无底洞 |
[38:50] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[39:02] | Yeah, he’s ready for transport. | 可以转移他了 |
[39:04] | I just hope you got someplace you can put him, Bobby. | 你最好有地方安置他 鲍比 |
[39:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:09] | We should hit the road. You ready? | 我们得出发了 你准备好了吗 |
[39:13] | Hey, were you, um — | 你之前… |
[39:16] | were you listening to the Starks tonight? | 有在听今晚斯达克夫妇的谈话吗 |
[39:19] | Uh, a little, | 听了一点儿 |
[39:21] | when I wasn’t getting slammed into a wall or stung by bees. | 在我没被煽向墙面或是被蜜蜂群殴期间 |
[39:26] | You notice how they, uh — you know, | 你注意到他们是怎么… |
[39:28] | how they — how they opened up, | 怎么敞开心扉 |
[39:29] | got everything off their chest? | 一吐为快的吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah. Kudos on selling them that crap. | 恭喜 你成功推销了你那套歪理论 |
[39:32] | It wasn’t crap, Dean. It worked. | 那不是歪理论 迪恩 是有用的 |
[39:36] | Sam, I am so very, very, very, very…very, very tired — | 萨姆 我现在非常 非常 非常累 |
[39:42] | Dean, like it or not, | 迪恩 不管你愿不愿意 |
[39:42] | the stuff you don’t talk about doesn’t just go away. | 你不想说出的那些心事不会自行消失 |
[39:45] | It builds up, | 而是会越来越沉重 |
[39:46] | like whatever’s eating at you right now. | 就比如现在折磨着你的心事 |
[39:48] | There’s always something eating at me. | 我总是有心事 |
[39:50] | That’s who I am. | 我就这样 |
[39:52] | Something happens, | 发生了一些事情 |
[39:53] | I feel responsible, all right? | 我就觉得是我的责任 |
[39:55] | The Lindbergh baby — that’s on me. | 林德伯格婴儿案 那事责任在我 |
[39:58] | Unemployment — my bad. | 失业 由我而起 |
[39:59] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 这不是我想说的 |
[40:00] | Well, then what the hell are you talking about? | 那你究竟想说什么 |
[40:01] | I’m talking about whatever you’re not telling me about. | 我是指你不想说的那件心事 |
[40:08] | Look, Dean, it’s fine. | 迪恩 没关系 |
[40:09] | You can unload. | 你完全可以一吐为快 |
[40:10] | That’s kind of what I’m here for. | 我不就是干这个的吗 |
[40:19] | I mean… We’re good, right? | 我们没问题的 可以交心的 不是吗 |
[40:23] | We’re good. | 我们没问题 |