| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | You can’t just look me in the face and tell me you’re fine. | 你不能就这么看着我 对我说你没事 |
| [00:05] | You’re not sleeping, you drink for the record. | 你失眠 还大量饮酒 |
| [00:07] | Just be honest with me. | 跟我说实话 |
| [00:08] | How are those the actions of someone | 你这副样子 |
| [00:09] | who knows they did the right thing? | 怎么可能分清是非 |
| [00:10] | You lied to me, and you killed my friend. | 你对我撒谎 杀了我的朋友 |
| [00:12] | Killing Amy was not wrong. | 杀死艾米可没错 |
| [00:13] | You couldn’t do it, so I did. | 你下不了手 所以我来 |
| [00:15] | You know, I can’t even be around you right now. | 我现在甚至不能跟你呆在一起 |
| [00:18] | You might as well bite the bullet and work with me on this one. | 你不如忍耐一下跟我一起搞定这件事 |
| [00:20] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
| [00:21] | I’m just saying, let’s try and stop the killings. | 我的意思是 咱们一起阻止杀戮 |
| [00:23] | That’s your stuff. | 那是你的东西 |
| [00:24] | Yeah. Yeah. I figured we’d take one car. | 是啊 我想我们还是坐一辆车吧 |
| [00:26] | Look, you know what? You were right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
| [00:28] | About amy. I get why you did it. | 艾米的事 我理解你为什么这么做 |
| [00:29] | You were just trying to make sure no one else got hurt. | 你只是为了保证没有别人会再受伤害 |
| [00:34] | “Supernatural.” | 《凶鬼恶灵》 |
| [00:34] | You’re saying this is a book? | 你是说有这么一本书 |
| [00:36] | Books. It was a series. | 不是一本 是一系列 |
| [00:37] | Didn’t sell a lot of copies, though. | 不过卖得不怎么好 |
| [00:39] | Chuck, I am your number-one fan. | 恰克 我是你的头号粉丝 |
| [00:42] | But I know that “Supernatural” Is just a book, okay? | 我知道《凶鬼恶灵》只是一本书而已 好吧 |
| [00:44] | – Becky, it’s all real. – I knew it! | -贝基 那些都是真的 -我就知道 |
| [00:46] | You okay, lady? Is it really you? | -女士 你没事吧 -真的是你吗 |
| [00:51] | – Can you… Quit touching me? – No. | -能否请你不要再摸我了 -不行 |
| [01:02] | Okay, you won’t believe it. | 好吧 说出来你肯定不信 |
| [01:04] | People think I just say it to get a bigger tip. | 别人都以为我这么说 是为了多拿小费 |
| [01:06] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
| [01:07] | Fine. I’m in grad school. | 好吧 我在读研究生 |
| [01:11] | See? Okay? There’s a look. | 瞧 就是这种眼神 |
| [01:13] | Okay? Stop. | 别这样 |
| [01:14] | No, this is my “I dig smart chicks” Look. | 不 这么看你 是因为我喜欢聪明的姑娘 |
| [01:17] | Now, if they, uh, if they wore that, I… | 如果学校里的女生都穿成你这样 |
| [01:20] | I wouldn’t have dropped out of school. | 我当时就不会辍学了 |
| [01:23] | So, what’s your deal? | 那么 你有什么心事 |
| [01:25] | My deal? | 心事 |
| [01:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [01:26] | You came in here looking like somebody shot your puppy. | 你进来时的表情 就好像谁把你家狗杀了似的 |
| [01:32] | Well, things are looking up now that your shift’s over. | 现在你下班了 情况也有所好转 |
| [01:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [01:38] | Uh, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
| [01:40] | I have this friend. He’s got this younger brother. | 我的一个朋友 他有个弟弟 |
| [01:43] | Right? Cannon’s a little loose. | 脑子有点不正常 |
| [01:45] | You know, his reactor blew a while back. | 不久之前 他犯病了 |
| [01:46] | It’s not good. | 情况不太好 |
| [01:49] | My friend — he’s, uh… He’s kind of been sitting, | 我朋友他…他一直在等 |
| [01:52] | waiting to see if he goes guano again. | 等他弟弟再发疯 |
| [01:54] | And I assume it just hit the fan? | 我猜他弟弟惹麻烦了 |
| [01:56] | Well, that’s the thing. It didn’t. | 但事实上没有 |
| [01:58] | The kid’s all reasonable now, considering he’s crazy. | 就一个疯子来说 那孩子现在算是正常了 |
| [02:01] | Well, he’s — I mean, he’s not crazy. He — | 好吧 他…他不是个疯子 |
| [02:04] | He’s starting to seem like things might be getting a little better. | 他看上去似乎又好转的迹象 |
| [02:07] | Well, that’s a good thing, right? | 那算是件好事吧 |
| [02:09] | It’s a freakin’ miracle. | 简直就是个奇迹 |
| [02:10] | Except… | 但是… |
| [02:12] | When it happens during their, uh… | 就在他们哥俩… |
| [02:14] | their sacred annual pilgrimage to Vegas… | 踏上一年一度的维加斯朝圣之旅时 |
| [02:17] | And he goes off on some Granola-munching hike | 他却自己一个人去沙漠里 |
| [02:20] | in the desert by himself. | 潇洒地远足去了 |
| [02:22] | Well, maybe he just needs some time alone. | 他可能只是想一个人静静 |
| [02:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [02:27] | We all need to face ourselves sometime. | 我们都有需要面对自我的时候 |
| [02:30] | Maybe he does. | 他可能确实需要 |
| [02:32] | Wasn’t talking about him. | 我说的不是他 |
| [02:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [02:39] | 吐温大街348号 穿上联调局的西装 | |
| [02:40] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
| [02:42] | He’s four blocks away? | 他离这儿只有四个街区 |
| [02:46] | See? Baby bro needs you after all. | 瞧 弟弟还是需要你的 |
| [03:29] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
| [03:31] | It’s okay. You won’t need that. | 没事 不需要这个 |
| [03:33] | – Come on. – I thought you were out, | -快来 -我还以为你 |
| [03:34] | uh, becoming one with the land or some crap. | 与大自然天人合一神马的 |
| [03:37] | You got to — come here. | 你得…过来 |
| [03:38] | All right. | 好了 |
| [03:40] | Now… | 然后… |
| [03:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [03:46] | Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty. | 显然 粉色代表着忠诚 |
| [03:49] | All right, so, what’s the pretext? | 好吧 这是什么情况 |
| [03:50] | What are we — uh, wedding crashers, huh? | 咱们…是婚礼傲客吗 |
| [03:50] | 《婚礼傲客》:美国喜剧 主角为一对好朋友 到处参加婚礼勾引伴娘 | |
| [03:52] | We lookin’ for some kind of siren or what? | 我们要找海妖什么的吗 |
| [03:53] | No. Nothing like that. All right, um… | 不是那么回事 好了 |
| [03:57] | So, a little sudden. | 这事有点突然 |
| [03:58] | But life is short, so I’ll keep this shorter. | 不过人生苦短 我就长话短说 |
| [04:02] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
| [04:04] | And I’m getting married. | 而且我要结婚了 |
| [04:09] | Say something, like, uh, | 说点什么啊 |
| [04:11] | like, “Congratulations,” for example. | 像是”恭喜你”之类的 |
| [04:15] | What? | 什么 |
| [04:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
| [04:39] | Becky? | 贝基 |
| [04:40] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
| [04:41] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
| [05:05] | Shouldn’t she ask for my permission or something? | 难道她不应该征得我的同意吗 |
| [05:09] | Y-you want her to ask for my hand? | 你想让她向你提亲吗 |
| [05:12] | How in the — | 你们是… |
| [05:15] | how did this happen? | 你们怎么走到一起的 |
| [05:16] | Short version? | 长话短说 |
| [05:17] | We — we — we met. | 我们… 我们相遇 |
| [05:19] | We ate and — and talked and fell in love. | 我们吃饭 聊天 然后相爱了 |
| [05:22] | And, you know, here we are. | 然后就走到这一步了 |
| [05:25] | Yeah, I-I guess I’m all caught up. | 好吧 我基本上了解了 |
| [05:27] | That’s — okay. | 好吧 |
| [05:28] | You know what? Ignoring everything… | 你猜怎么着 先不管别的 |
| [05:32] | Have you forgotten the average life-span of your hookups? | 难道你忘了 你钓的马子都活不长吗 |
| [05:34] | Yeah, but — | 记得 但… |
| [05:35] | But if anyone knows that, it’s me. | 但最了解情况的人 莫过于我了 |
| [05:38] | I mean, I read every book. | 我每本书都读过 |
| [05:41] | So, open eyes, you know? | 所以我完全理解 |
| [05:45] | Open eyes. | 理解万岁 |
| [05:46] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我快要吐了 |
| [05:47] | Dean, look, it’s simple. | 迪恩 事情很简单 |
| [05:49] | I-if something good’s happening, I-I got to jump on it — | 幸福来了 我得抓紧 |
| [05:51] | Now, today, period. | 抓住今时今日 |
| [05:54] | Okay, “Dead poets society.” fine. | 给我玩《死亡诗社》 |
| [05:56] | No offense — did you make sure she’s even really — | 无意冒犯 不过你确定她不是什么… |
| [05:58] | Salt, holy water, everything. | 盐 圣水 什么都用过 |
| [06:02] | See? | 看 |
| [06:03] | Not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
| [06:05] | Just the right girl for your brother. | 只是你弟弟的真命天女 |
| [06:07] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
| [06:09] | The bill. | 请付账 |
| [06:10] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
| [06:12] | You two do your brother thing. | 你们哥俩好好聊聊 |
| [06:20] | Really?! Superfan ninety-nine?! | 你丫抽风吧 竟然娶了头号粉丝 |
| [06:22] | Dean, look. | 迪恩 听着 |
| [06:23] | Honest to god, I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you do. | 说心里话 我以前对她的看法和你完全一样 |
| [06:26] | But when we got past the whole book thing, | 但是除了书的事 |
| [06:29] | I found out t-that she’s great and I was the dick. | 我发现她很好 是我太混蛋 |
| [06:32] | Yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing… | 好吧 既然说到了书的事情 |
| [06:34] | Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week? | 贝基只是碰巧在维加斯出现吗 |
| [06:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [06:38] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
| [06:41] | Okay, um, what are you trying to say? | 好吧 你究竟想说什么 |
| [06:43] | I’m saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here. | 我想说她可能早就知道你要来这儿 |
| [06:45] | Maybe, uh, uh, uh, Chuck wrote about it. | 也许 恰克写下来了 |
| [06:48] | – Dean, you’re paranoid. – And you’re in love?! | -迪恩 你想多了 -你还爱上她了 |
| [06:50] | It’s been four days, man! | 才四天时间啊 哥们 |
| [06:52] | You know what, Dean? You know what? | 这样 别激动 迪恩 |
| [06:54] | Um, how about this? | 你听我说 |
| [06:55] | Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware. | 贝基准备带我去她在特拉华州的住处 |
| [06:58] | Um, why don’t you try and wrap your dome around this, | 你不如把这事想通了 |
| [07:00] | get a little supportive, then give us a call? | 给我们更多支持 然后打给我们 |
| [07:04] | “First official tweet | 身为贝基·罗森·温彻斯特太太 |
| [07:07] | as Mrs. Becky Rosen-Winchester.” | 所发的第一条正式微博 |
| [07:21] | Bobby. Hey, I know you’re, uh, beard-deep in that Oregon nest. | 鲍比 我知道你在俄勒冈的老巢里焦头烂额 |
| [07:25] | I am headed to Delaware to do a little snoop around. | 我要去特拉华州做些调查 |
| [07:28] | Sam is there with his wife. | 萨姆和他老婆在那儿 |
| [07:30] | That’s right. You heard me. His wife. | 真的 你没听错 他老婆 |
| [07:33] | Call me. | 打给我 |
| [07:42] | I thought we just ate. | 不是刚吃过了吗 |
| [07:45] | Quick stop. | 很快就好 |
| [07:46] | Well, is that my fault? | 那是我的错吗 |
| [07:48] | I told you we had tickets 11 times. | 我都告诉你多少遍了 我们有票 |
| [07:50] | Hi, Jocelyn. | 嗨 乔斯林 |
| [07:51] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你吧 |
| [07:52] | Just get a sitter. It’s not calculus. | 找个保姆 多大点事儿 |
| [07:56] | Yes. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮你的 |
| [07:58] | It’s Becky. Becky Rosen. | 我是贝基·罗森 |
| [08:02] | “Yechie Becky.” | 大嘴贝基 |
| [08:04] | Ha. Long time ago. | 好早的事儿了 |
| [08:06] | Yechie Becky! | 大嘴贝基 |
| [08:10] | Well, you look just the same, don’t you? | 你看起来没变样儿啊 对吧 |
| [08:12] | I’m here to R.S.V.P. for the reunion, | 我是来登记参加同学聚会的 |
| [08:14] | if it’s not too late. | 希望不会太晚 |
| [08:15] | No, no, there is always room for one more. | 当然不会 多个人从来就不是问题 |
| [08:20] | Actually… | 其实呢 |
| [08:22] | It’s Rosen-Winchester. | 是温彻斯特夫妇 |
| [08:26] | So mark me down “Plus one.” | 请帮我写”带家属” |
| [08:35] | “Jocelyn Caruso roasted.” | 搞定乔斯林·卡罗索 |
| [08:42] | Hi, Guy! | 嗨 盖 |
| [08:43] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
| [08:46] | How was Vegas? | 维加斯怎么样 |
| [08:46] | It was awesome! | 酷毙了 |
| [08:48] | Really? Really? | 真的吗 不开玩笑 |
| [08:51] | Guy… | 盖 |
| [08:51] | meet my husband… | 见过我的老公 |
| [08:53] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
| [08:54] | Hey. | 你好 |
| [08:58] | It’s an honor to meet you, sam. | 很荣幸见到你 萨姆 |
| [08:59] | Thanks. You too. | 谢谢 我也是 |
| [09:01] | Guy’s a really good friend. | 盖是我的好朋友 |
| [09:02] | We met in the erotic horror section at the novel hovel. | 我们在小说店的色情恐怖文学区认识的 |
| [09:05] | Oh, my god, Becky. Come on! | 上帝啊 贝基 饶了我吧 |
| [09:06] | T.M.I. | 说太多了 |
| [09:09] | Poor guy’s just met me. | 人家第一次见面嘛 |
| [09:10] | No, it’s okay. Nice to meet you. | 没关系的 很高兴见到你 |
| [09:11] | Look, any friend of Becky’s… | 要知道 只要是贝基的朋友 |
| [09:15] | Anyway, I should, uh, get back to it, | 好吧 我该去干活了 |
| [09:18] | or this party’s not gonna happen, right? | 否则这次聚会就泡汤了 |
| [09:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [09:22] | Guy’s an event planner. | 盖负责活动策划 |
| [09:23] | Reunion season is very busy for him. | 每到同学聚会总有他忙的 |
| [09:25] | Hold on one sec? | 等我一下 |
| [09:29] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
| [09:31] | You get my message? | 收到我的消息没 |
| [09:32] | Of course. I thought you’d never ask. | 当然 我还以为你不会问呢 |
| [09:34] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱我 |
| [09:40] | I swear, if everyone had a wiccan in their pocket, | 说真的 如果人人口袋里都有巫士 |
| [09:42] | the world would be a happier place. | 这个世界就快乐多了 |
| [09:44] | It is nothing. | 小菜一碟 |
| [09:46] | Blessed be, sweetie. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
| [10:21] | 诡异事故 卡车碾死行人 死者不久前彩票中奖 | |
| [10:39] | Wow. Y-you look n-nice. | 你很漂亮 |
| [10:43] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
| [10:44] | I was, you know… | 我一直留着 |
| [10:47] | saving it. | 没舍得穿 |
| [10:55] | To us. | 为我们干杯 |
| [10:56] | To us. | 为我们干杯 |
| [11:04] | Sam? Are you okay? | 萨姆 你没事吧 |
| [11:07] | Sammy, honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的小萨姆 你怎么了 |
| [11:15] | Becky? W-why am I… | 贝基 我怎么在… |
| [11:18] | What am I doing here? | 我在这儿干嘛 |
| [11:39] | We’re celebrating, dear. | 我们在庆祝啊 亲爱的 |
| [11:41] | Remember? | 想起来了吗 |
| [11:45] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 没错 当然了 |
| [11:48] | To us. | 为我们干杯 |
| [11:53] | Feeling better, honey? | 感觉好些了吗 亲爱的 |
| [11:57] | Now that I’m with you. | 有你在身边就好 |
| [12:59] | Me being supportive. | 支持你来了 |
| [13:01] | Congratulations to you and the missus. | 祝你和太太新婚快乐 |
| [13:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [13:06] | It’s a waffle iron. Nonstick. | 这是松饼机 不粘锅的 |
| [13:09] | Yeah, you just, uh, you know… | 你只需要 你知道… |
| [13:11] | I actually don’t know how to use it. Are we good? | 其实我不懂怎么用 我们算和好了吗 |
| [13:13] | Good, ’cause I’m sniffing a case in this town. | 那好 我觉得这镇上有案子 |
| [13:17] | The score is… | 是这样的 |
| [13:19] | Guy wins powerball, gets squished by a truck… | 有个中了彩票的家伙 被卡车给碾平了 |
| [13:21] | Second guy went from the bench to the majors. | 还有个家伙从替补拼到了主力 |
| [13:25] | Oh, and one week later, | 一周过后 |
| [13:26] | His face was the catcher’s mitt, huh? | 他的脸被球砸开花 |
| [13:29] | Our first thought was crossroads demons, | 我们起先认为是十字路口恶魔 |
| [13:32] | but there’s that 10-year time frame on collecting souls. | 但是他们收集灵魂有个十年期限 |
| [13:36] | Then there’s cursed object, like in “Bad day at black rock,” | 还有受诅咒的物件 就像《黑岩喋血记》 |
| [13:39] | but we haven’t been able to connect the vics yet. | 我们还没有找到死者之间的联系 |
| [13:42] | You’re working this case… together? | 你们正在一起调查这个案子吗 |
| [13:44] | Yeah. I know. Right? | 没错 可不是嘛 |
| [13:46] | I mean, I guess all those Chuck Shurley books paid off. | 恰克·雪利的书总算是没白写 |
| [13:49] | All right, listen, cookie, | 好吧 听着 小可爱 |
| [13:50] | I don’t know what kind of mojo you’re working, | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
| [13:52] | but, believe me, I will find out. | 但请你相信 我一定能查出来 |
| [13:54] | Dean, that’s…my wife you’re talking to. | 迪恩 不要这样跟我老婆说话 |
| [13:56] | You’re not even acting like yourself, Sam! | 你的表现太异常了 萨姆 |
| [13:58] | How am I not? | 怎么异常 |
| [13:59] | You married Becky Rosen! | 你娶了贝基·罗森 |
| [14:02] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
| [14:03] | I’m a witch? | 我是女巫吗 |
| [14:04] | Or maybe I’m a siren. | 还是海妖 |
| [14:07] | Ever occur to you we’re just — I don’t know — happy?! | 你就没想过 我们只是很幸福吗 |
| [14:12] | Come on, sam! | 拜托了 萨姆 |
| [14:14] | Guy wins the lotto, guy hits the bigs. | 又是中乐透 又是功成名就的 |
| [14:17] | All right, obviously, | 再明显不过了 |
| [14:18] | uh, people’s dreams are coming true in this town. | 在这镇上 人人都梦想成真了 |
| [14:20] | Don’t you think this is a little bit of a coincidence? | 你就不觉得这未免太巧合了吗 |
| [14:22] | You know what, Dean? | 够了 迪恩 |
| [14:24] | What Becky and I have is real. | 贝基和我绝对是真情所致 |
| [14:27] | And if you can’t accept that, | 你接受不了 |
| [14:28] | That’s your problem, not ours. | 是你的问题 绝非我们 |
| [14:30] | Or maybe she’s part of it. | 或许她也有份 |
| [14:31] | Because for whatever reason, you’re her dream. | 种种迹象都表明 你正是她的梦中情人 |
| [14:35] | If you really do care about her, I’d be worried. | 如果你真心在意她 就该担心她 |
| [14:38] | Because people who do get their little fantasies or whatever | 因为那些美梦成真 得偿所愿的家伙 |
| [14:42] | seem to end up dead pretty quick. | 似乎都立刻死翘翘了 |
| [14:44] | You know, I went after her, Dean. | 迪恩 也许你之所以无法接受 |
| [14:46] | Maybe that’s what’s bugging you — | 是因为我与贝基结了婚 |
| [14:49] | that I’m moving on with my life. | 我开始了自己的生活 |
| [14:51] | I mean, you took care of me, and that’s great. | 我知道你一直照顾我 那很好 |
| [14:55] | But I don’t need you anymore. | 但我已不再需要你了 |
| [15:09] | I don’t want another hunter, Bobby. Why can’t you do it? | 我不需要别的搭档 鲍比 你干嘛不来 |
| [15:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [15:17] | What’s his name? | 那家伙叫啥 |
| [15:44] | I got you a present. | 我给你准备了一份礼物 |
| [15:50] | His and hers fake I.D.?! | 小两口的假身份证 |
| [15:53] | Here. Check this out. | 这儿 瞧瞧这篇报道 |
| [15:57] | “Junior salesman leapfrogs to C.E.O. | 联合自由保险公司 |
| [15:59] | at Mutual Freedom Insurance.” | 一名初级销售员跃升为执行总裁 |
| [16:02] | You think the C.E.O. is a lead? | 你觉得这个执行总裁是源头吗 |
| [16:05] | Uh, Becky? | 贝基 |
| [16:15] | This is… | 这真是 |
| [16:20] | …beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
| [16:27] | So, what do you think about the C.E.O.? | 你怎么看这个执行总裁的事 |
| [16:30] | Let’s go pretext him! | 咱俩去试探他吧 |
| [16:53] | Hey. You Dean? | 你是迪恩吗 |
| [16:59] | Hmm. I thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你会高点儿 |
| [17:06] | I assume Bobby filled you in on the road. | 我想鲍比已经将把情况都跟告诉你了吧 |
| [17:08] | He told me two things. | 他就告诉了我两件事 |
| [17:09] | One, he’s tangling with a major-league nest up in Oregon territory. | 一 他现在正忙着在俄勒冈州大地上建立大本营 |
| [17:13] | Numero dos, | 其次 |
| [17:14] | he said you’d be all, uh, | 提到了你 |
| [17:16] | surly and premenstrual working with me. | 对跟我公事的事有点经前狂躁 |
| [17:19] | But, hey, man, sticks and stones. | 不过 伙计 说说而已 别受伤 |
| [17:24] | Think I found a case. | 我发现了件案子 |
| [17:26] | Check the headline. | 瞧瞧标题 |
| [17:27] | First thing’s first. | 重要的先做 |
| [17:42] | Oh, Marmaduke, you’re crazy! | 马默杜克 真够疯狂的 |
| [17:48] | Are you trying to humiliate me? | 你这是在侮辱我吗 |
| [17:51] | It’s Marsha with an “S-H-A,” | 是草字头的莎 玛莎 |
| [17:53] | Not a “C-I-A.” | 而不是只有三点水的 |
| [17:58] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
| [18:01] | – Hey, is that your — – Yes. | -那是你的… -没错 |
| [18:03] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
| [18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [18:12] | So… | 怎么样 |
| [18:13] | So, uh, no point in going in. Guy’s clean. | 没必要进去了 毫无异样 |
| [18:16] | You sure? | 你确定 |
| [18:17] | Yeah. Positive. Becky grilled him like a pro. | 是的 绝对的 贝基拷问起来完全专业 |
| [18:19] | She’s a real natural. | 她简直就是个天才 |
| [18:22] | W-what’s with the scrawny guy? | 这个瘦皮猴是干嘛的 |
| [18:26] | Temp. | 临时搭档 |
| [18:36] | Throw a rock, hit a reporter these days, eh? | 现在真是扔一块石头也能砸着个记者啊 |
| [18:39] | Well, your story’s a big deal over at the, uh, | 我们很重视你的故事… |
| [18:42] | the Actuarial Insider. | 我们《真实内幕》很看重 |
| [18:44] | Go ahead. Shoot. | 好吧 问吧 |
| [18:45] | All right. | 好的 |
| [18:46] | Uh… How’d you get the gig? | 你怎么得到机会的 |
| [18:48] | Board came to me, asked. Said yes. | 董事会找到我 问我是否愿意 我当然说愿意啦 |
| [18:51] | Just out of the blue? | 就这么突然 |
| [18:52] | Pretty much. | 确实 |
| [18:54] | Huh. And, uh, any idea how the board landed on you | 想过董事会为什么会找上你 |
| [18:56] | over your supervisors? | 甚至跳过了你的上级 |
| [18:59] | Um, they didn’t say. | 他们没提过 |
| [19:01] | Could you tell us what specifically excited the board | 那你能说说你自身有什么实力 |
| [19:04] | about your actual qualifications? | 能让董事会这么钟情于你呢 |
| [19:06] | Say, fellas, what’s with the third degree? | 嘿 两位 你们这么刨根问底是要干嘛 |
| [19:09] | Oh, uh, no offense. | 哦 请别见怪 |
| [19:10] | We were just wondering if you got here by nefarious means. | 我们只想知道你究竟用了什么歪门邪道 |
| [19:13] | Garth! | 盖思 |
| [19:17] | Uh, I-I didn’t mean, of course, uh, | 我当然不是那意思 |
| [19:20] | corporate backstabbing — I’m sorry. | 不是指暗箭伤人之类的 抱歉 |
| [19:22] | I meant more like, | 我想说的是 |
| [19:23] | Uh, you know, black magic or hoodoo. | 黑魔法啊或是巫毒术之类的 |
| [19:29] | He jokes. He’s a — he’s a jokester. | 开玩笑的 他就是 就是喜欢开玩笑 |
| [19:31] | Let’s, uh, rewind. | 我们 还是回到正题上来 |
| [19:33] | Why don’t, uh, why don’t you tell us | 不如 不如你说说 |
| [19:34] | what it felt like when your big dream came true? | 自己梦想成真的感觉吧 |
| [19:41] | Look, on the record, it’s great. | 官方说法的话 感觉棒极了 |
| [19:44] | Off the record? | 私下来说呢 |
| [19:45] | It’s not my big dream. | 这不算是我梦寐以求的 |
| [19:47] | Wait. You didn’t want this job? | 等下 你不想要这份工作吗 |
| [19:49] | Hell, no. I’m a sales guy. | 该死的 不想 我就是个售货员 |
| [19:51] | I was good in sales. | 我擅长卖东西 |
| [19:53] | Your secretary’s an idiot. | 你的秘书真是个二货 |
| [19:55] | I’ll be at the printers this afternoon. | 下午我去印刷商那边 |
| [19:57] | All right, Dear. See you at dinner. | 好的 亲爱的 一起吃晚餐 |
| [19:59] | Just have the idiot make a reservation. | 那就叫那个二货预定好餐厅 |
| [20:01] | Here’s a tip — remind her she works for the C.E.O. | 不如这样 提醒她 她可是执行总裁秘书 |
| [20:03] | One more screw-up, she’s fired. | 再搞砸了 就让她卷铺盖走人 |
| [20:08] | Your, uh, wife seems pretty stoked on the promotion, don’t she? | 你太太对你的晋升似乎很激动啊 |
| [20:12] | Honestly, I’ve never seen her happier. | 说实话 我从没见她这么开心过 |
| [20:15] | I have no idea how I’m gonna tell her I have to resign. | 我不知道怎么告诉她我不得不辞职的事 |
| [20:18] | – The news is just gonna — – Kill her? | -这个消息一定会 -打击死她 |
| [20:26] | Mrs. Burrows? Hi. | 巴罗斯太太 你好 |
| [20:27] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
| [20:28] | Yes, we’re, uh, we’re doing a story on your husband’s promotion. | 我们要作一篇你丈夫晋升的报道 |
| [20:31] | Wanted to ask you a few questions. | 也想采访一下你 |
| [20:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t today. If you schedule it with his girl… | 抱歉 今天不行 先跟他秘书预约吧 |
| [20:34] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
| [20:35] | I’m trying to save you from a really bad accident. | 我是想帮你免遭可怕意外的厄运 |
| [20:39] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
| [20:41] | No. | 不 |
| [20:42] | No, I-I’m pointing out a pattern. | 不是 我只是指出一个规律 |
| [20:44] | Why do people keep thinking I’m threatening them? | 为什么总是有人觉得我是在威胁他们呢 |
| [20:45] | Because it sounded exactly like a threat, dude. | 因为那听起来确实就像威胁 伙计 |
| [20:49] | Look, for your own good, | 听着 这是为了你好 |
| [20:50] | what did you do to get him promoted? | 你动了什么手脚让他升职 |
| [20:53] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不懂你在说什么 |
| [20:55] | Now leave me alone. | 现在别再来烦我了 |
| [20:56] | Or do I have to call security? | 否则我就打电话叫保安了 |
| [21:03] | No, no, no, something’s not adding up. | 不 不 不 有什么被遗漏了 |
| [21:06] | I’m sure we’ll get a break. | 我敢肯定我们会时来运转的 |
| [21:09] | “As soon as we’re done working, | 一旦结束了手上的案子 |
| [21:11] | romantic honeymoon getaway.” | 浪漫的蜜月就将展开 |
| [21:29] | Bring the damn car around. | 把车开过来 |
| [21:31] | I’m not walking five blocks in my heels. | 我可不想踩着高跟鞋走五个街区 |
| [21:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [21:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道的 |
| [21:51] | ’cause you’re not the first. Come on. | 因为你并不是第一个 来吧 |
| [21:56] | You want to tell us what’s up here? | 你想告诉我们这是怎么回事吗 |
| [21:59] | I was having lunch with friends. | 我在跟朋友吃饭 |
| [22:01] | This guy heard me bitching. | 这个人听到我抱怨 |
| [22:04] | Next thing I know, he’s making me an offer. | 接下来他就向我提出了一个提议 |
| [22:06] | An offer? | 什么提议 |
| [22:07] | Craig’s job for my soul. | 用我的灵魂换克雷格的工作 |
| [22:10] | I know. Hilarious. I mean, what have I got to lose? | 我知道很滑稽 我有什么可以失去的呢 |
| [22:13] | Well, there’s your soul. | 你的灵魂啊 |
| [22:15] | What kind of demon deal is this? Timeline’s wack. | 这算什么恶魔交易 期限很奇怪 |
| [22:18] | What are you talking about? “Demon”? | 你们在说什么 恶魔 |
| [22:20] | Let me back up here. | 我来说下背景资料 |
| [22:21] | You made a deal with a demon in exchange for your everlasting. | 你跟恶魔做交易 以不灭的灵魂换取愿望 |
| [22:24] | Except those are 10-year contracts. | 不过那些都是十年期的合同 |
| [22:27] | Why’s the bill coming due so fast? | 为什么这么快就来收账了呢 |
| [22:29] | I don’t know, but I got a bad feeling about who’s next. | 不知道 但我对下一个是谁有不祥预感 |
| [22:31] | We got to find Sam, pronto. | 我们得找到萨姆 要快 |
| [22:32] | All right, all right, all right. Uh, here’s the plan. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 计划是这样的 |
| [22:34] | I drop this lady at my cousin’s. | 我把这位女士送到我表兄家 |
| [22:36] | He’ll stop anything trying to get her. | 他会阻止任何想要接近她的东西 |
| [22:37] | We, uh, find Sam, hopefully fix this, | 我们去找萨姆 希望能收拾好这烂摊子 |
| [22:40] | everybody’s home in time for “America’s got talent”. | 大家就都能及时赶回家看《美国达人》了 |
| [22:43] | Now, you — you’ll be living with a triracial paraplegic sniper | 好了 你要跟一个 截瘫的狙击手一起住 |
| [22:46] | until this all blows over, okay? | 直到这事结束 知道吗 |
| [22:50] | Guy, where are you? | 盖 你在哪里 |
| [22:51] | We need to meet up, fast! | 我们要马上见个面 |
| [22:52] | I’m losing Sam. | 我在失去萨姆 |
| [22:55] | Becky… | 贝基 |
| [22:57] | W-what’s — what’s happening? | 怎 怎么 怎么回事 |
| [22:58] | Don’t you remember? We’re married. | 你不记得了吗 我们结婚了 |
| [23:02] | Oh, g– | 天… |
| [23:04] | I’m calling Dean. | 我要打电话给迪恩 |
| [23:27] | Sam, do you feel concussion-y? | 萨姆 你有没有觉得有点脑震荡 |
| [23:29] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我举了几根手指 |
| [23:31] | Where am I? What the hell’s going on? | 我在哪里 怎么回事 |
| [23:32] | Sam… Just calm down. | 萨姆 冷静 |
| [23:35] | Calm down?! You hogtied me t– | 冷静 你把我绑在 |
| [23:38] | Becky, why — why am I not wearing any pants? | 贝基 我 我为什么没穿裤子 |
| [23:41] | They’re very constricting. | 裤子太勒了 |
| [23:43] | Don’t worry. I didn’t do anything weird. | 别担心 我没做什么奇怪的事 |
| [23:46] | I was helping. | 我在帮忙 |
| [23:47] | Let me go. Now! | 马上放了我 |
| [23:49] | Are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
| [23:50] | Or do you need a bottle… | 还是你需要一个瓶子 |
| [23:52] | to, you know, tinkle? | 来 撒尿吗 |
| [23:54] | It’s okay if you do. I can help. | 如果你要的话也没关系 我可以帮忙 |
| [23:58] | Finally! | 终于来了 |
| [23:59] | Wait. What? Wait. Becky? Becky. Hey, hey, don’t! | 等等 什么情况 贝基 不要 |
| [24:01] | Don’t! Becky! | 不要 贝基 |
| [24:05] | Where have you been?! | 你上哪里去了 |
| [24:06] | I got your messages. Problem? | 我收到你的信息了 有麻烦吗 |
| [24:09] | Big problem. | 大麻烦 |
| [24:10] | I’m at my parents’ cabin. | 我在我父母的小屋里 |
| [24:12] | I’ve got Sam tied to a bed. | 我把萨姆绑在床上 |
| [24:14] | I’m out of elixir. I need a refill, okay? | 我没有魔法药水了 再给我一点 |
| [24:17] | This isn’t the honeymoon I had in mind. | 这可不是我想要的蜜月 |
| [24:19] | Well, some of it is, but not in this context. | 一部分是 但不是这个样子的 |
| [24:22] | And is it just me, or is | 难道只有我觉得 |
| [24:23] | this stuff wearing off faster and faster?! | 这东西真的消耗得越来越快了 |
| [24:25] | Becky…breathe. | 贝基 深呼吸 |
| [24:30] | Do you know we haven’t even consummated our marriage? | 你知不知道我们还没有圆房呢 |
| [24:36] | We were taking it slow ’cause true love is forever, | 我们慢慢来是因为真爱是永恒的 |
| [24:38] | but everything just feels weird now. | 但现在一切都感觉好奇怪 |
| [24:41] | All right. Meet me in an hour. | 好吧 我们一个小时后见 |
| [24:47] | So you dosed me with a love potion. | 你给我吃了爱情魔药 |
| [24:49] | – How — – Thin walls. | -你怎么 -隔墙有耳 |
| [24:53] | Yes, I used a social lubricant to — | 没错 我是用了社交润滑剂来 |
| [24:56] | You roofied me! | 你给我下药 |
| [24:57] | A roofie? I’d never. | 下药 我绝对不会 |
| [25:00] | We had a great time together. | 我们在一起很快乐 |
| [25:03] | You were happy. | 你很快乐 |
| [25:04] | Oh, yeah. I’m thrilled. | 没错 我很激动 |
| [25:07] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
| [25:08] | You know your pal Guy is the one icing all those people, right? | 你知道是盖杀了那些人吧 |
| [25:11] | No, he’s not. | 不 不是他 |
| [25:12] | Oh, so he’s not a witch? | 难道他不是巫师吗 |
| [25:14] | No. | 不是 |
| [25:16] | He’s just a wiccan. | 他只是个巫士 |
| [25:18] | Wiccans are good, like Glinda of Oz. | 巫士都是好人 就像《奥兹国的格琳达》 |
| [25:20] | You’re not this stupid, Becky. | 贝基 你不是这么傻吧 |
| [25:23] | Whatever is killing people… | 无论是什么在杀人 |
| [25:25] | it’s something else. | 一定是别的东西 |
| [25:26] | It’s never something else. | 从来都没有别的东西 |
| [25:28] | When are there ever two crazy things in town at the same time? | 什么时候有过一个镇上发生两件怪事啊 |
| [25:31] | Guy’s the creep, and you’re on his list. | 盖不是好东西 而你也要被他宰了 |
| [25:34] | No. He’s my friend. | 不 他是我朋友 |
| [25:37] | No, he’s your dealer. | 不 他是你的交易人 |
| [25:40] | Look, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
| [25:40] | how much he’s charging you for that spanish fly — | 他以什么为回报卖你欧芫菁的 |
| [25:42] | Nothing! He gives it to me. | 什么都没有 他送给我的 |
| [25:44] | And he said it wouldn’t even work | 而且他说如果不是你内心深处 |
| [25:47] | unless you already loved me, deep down. | 早已爱上我的话 这东西是不会管用的 |
| [25:49] | It just activates it. | 这东西不过是把你的爱激发出来 |
| [25:51] | So you think I love you? | 你觉得我爱你 |
| [25:54] | Deep, deep down? | 或许在内心深处 |
| [25:56] | Then untie me. | 那就给我松绑 |
| [26:03] | No. No! | 不 别 |
| [26:04] | You’re still working through your emotions. | 你还在整理你的感情 |
| [26:07] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
| [26:13] | On the table, next to the nametags. | 放在桌上 就在名牌边上 |
| [26:18] | Guy. | 盖 |
| [26:22] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 不如坐下再说 |
| [26:27] | Tough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
| [26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [26:32] | We can cut right to it if you like. | 如果你想 我们就直奔主题 |
| [26:41] | Let’s talk price. | 我们来谈谈价钱 |
| [26:43] | What? | 什么 |
| [26:44] | Well, we’re a little past the freebie stage, don’t you think? | 你不觉得我们已经有点过了免费赠品的阶段了 |
| [26:48] | But I thought we were besties. | 但我以为我们是闺蜜 |
| [26:51] | Ohh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
| [26:54] | That is so depressingly “Becky.” | 还真是”贝基”的让人郁闷啊 |
| [26:57] | I mean, it’s — you’re so pathetic, | 你也太可悲了 |
| [26:59] | it actually loops back around again to cute. | 可悲到可爱了 |
| [27:02] | Okay. You want me to pay, fine. | 好吧 你要我付钱 可以 |
| [27:06] | Do you accept personal checks? | 你接受个人支票吗 |
| [27:08] | No. | 不接受 |
| [27:09] | But I will take your soul. | 但我接受你的灵魂 |
| [27:13] | You’re a crossroads demon. | 你是个十字路口恶魔 |
| [27:15] | Bingo, bango! | 答对了 |
| [27:22] | I love reunions. | 我喜欢同学聚会 |
| [27:24] | The desperation! | 那种绝望 |
| [27:25] | These schlubs will sign on the dotted line | 那帮蠢货会为了金钱 权利 头发 |
| [27:27] | for money, power, hair — | 而跟我交易 |
| [27:31] | Whatever it takes to impress | 不惜一切代价给当年 |
| [27:33] | the nostalgically bangable head cheerleader. | 光鲜夺目的啦啦队长留下好印象 |
| [27:37] | Sam was right. | 萨姆是对的 |
| [27:39] | You killed those people. | 是你杀了那些人 |
| [27:41] | But for legal reasons, | 可是从法律上看 |
| [27:42] | let’s just say they had… | 我们只说他们遭遇了… |
| [27:44] | unfortunate accidents. | 不幸的意外事故 |
| [27:48] | So, what, I hand over my soul, | 那是怎样 我交出自己的灵魂 |
| [27:50] | and the next day a piano falls on my head? | 明天就会有一台钢琴砸我头上 |
| [27:52] | No, I’d never do that to you. | 不 我才不会那样对你 |
| [27:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
| [27:56] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
| [27:58] | But you are special. | 可你很特别 |
| [28:00] | I am? | 是吗 |
| [28:03] | I wasn’t thrilled to see your new hubby | 你的新丈夫是怪人萨姆·温彻斯特 |
| [28:06] | was Sam freakin’ Winchester. | 这对我不是好消息 |
| [28:08] | I mean, if he knew | 如果他知道 |
| [28:09] | that I was here talking to you, I mean, he’d probably — | 我现在和你说这些 他很可能 |
| [28:11] | – Gank your ass. – Yes! | -爆你的菊 -就是 |
| [28:13] | And I’m very protective of my ass. | 我可是对我的小菊花保护有加的 |
| [28:15] | It’s one of my best features. | 是我最漂亮的地方之一了 |
| [28:21] | Becky, I’m prepared to offer you a one-time-only deal. | 贝基 我准备给你提供一份一次性交易 |
| [28:25] | Not 10 years. | 不是十年 |
| [28:28] | 25. | 是二十五 |
| [28:30] | No pianos, guaranteed. | 不会用钢琴砸你 我保证 |
| [28:32] | Just Sam. | 只有萨姆 |
| [28:36] | For my soul. | 拿走我的灵魂 |
| [28:37] | And your promise to not breathe a word about this | 你还需要保证不会向温彻斯特兄弟 |
| [28:39] | to the winchesters, | 透露只字片语 |
| [28:40] | And I’ll be on my merry way. | 那我就屁颠屁颠地走人 |
| [28:43] | No one gets a deal like this, Becky. | 没人得到过这么好的交易 贝基 |
| [28:46] | Not kings, not popes. | 国王 教皇都没有过 |
| [28:49] | I snap my fingers, | 我只需一弹指 |
| [28:50] | and Sam will love you for the rest of your life. | 萨姆在你的余生都会爱着你 |
| [28:59] | I think I’ll have that drink now. | 我现在想喝一杯了 |
| [29:31] | Anything? | 有什么吗 |
| [29:32] | Uh, she’s got 11 twitter…ers. | 她发了十一条微博 |
| [29:38] | Last post — | 最后一条 |
| [29:39] | “Going on romantic trip with Hubster!!!” | “踏上与老公的浪漫之旅” |
| [29:42] | Three exclamation points. | 打了三个感叹号 |
| [29:44] | I guess she got excited. | 我猜她应该很兴奋 |
| [29:47] | That look romantic to you? | 你觉得这看起来浪漫吗 |
| [29:49] | Oh, hell, no. | 当然不了 |
| [29:51] | But I got this thing about fish. | 但我个人而言不喜欢鱼 |
| [29:54] | Dead eyes, man. | 死鱼眼 |
| [30:24] | This is not how I imagined spending my reunion. | 我心中的同学聚会可不是这个样子 |
| [30:27] | I was gonna show you off — | 我本想带着你四处炫耀 |
| [30:30] | Not that anyone actually knows who you are. | 当然不能让别人知道你的真实身份 |
| [30:33] | “Supernatural” is not exactly popular, but… | 《凶鬼恶灵》现在已经不火了 可是… |
| [30:38] | You’re tall… | 你如此的高大… |
| [30:39] | and nice and… | 和气… |
| [30:43] | …they’d all think I was happy. | 他们都会认为我过得很幸福 |
| [30:48] | You’re mad. I get it. | 你生我气 我知道 |
| [30:51] | But… | 可是… |
| [30:57] | can we talk? | 我们能谈谈么 |
| [30:59] | I know you don’t love me. | 我知道你不爱我 |
| [31:01] | I know what I am, okay? | 我有自知之明 |
| [31:04] | I’m a loser. | 我就是个失败者 |
| [31:07] | In school, in life. | 不管是在学校还是在生活中 |
| [31:10] | Guess that’s why I like you so much. | 我想这也是为什么我会这么喜欢你 |
| [31:12] | What?! | 啥 |
| [31:13] | I mean, not that you’re a loser, | 不是说你是个失败者 |
| [31:15] | but you had that whole character arc | 但是你具备成为一个怪胎的 |
| [31:17] | about being a freak, and… | 所有的品质特征 |
| [31:20] | I can relate. | 而我都能理解 |
| [31:23] | Honestly… | 说真的… |
| [31:25] | the only place people understood me | 唯一能让人们理解我的地方 |
| [31:27] | was the message boards. | 就是留言板了 |
| [31:29] | They were grumpy and overly literal, | 虽然都是些暴躁且偏激的文字 |
| [31:31] | but at least we shared a common passion. | 但至少我们有共同的喜好 |
| [31:35] | And I’ll take it, you know? | 我乐在其中 你知道吗 |
| [31:38] | Then I met you guys — | 直到我遇到了你们 |
| [31:40] | The real Sam and Dean. | 如假包换的萨姆和迪恩 |
| [31:43] | And I started dating Chuck. | 我开始和恰克约会 |
| [31:46] | And everything was… | 这一切的一切 |
| [31:49] | amazing. | 太美妙了 |
| [31:56] | But you left, | 可是你们离开了 |
| [31:57] | and Chuck dumped me. | 恰克也把我甩了 |
| [32:00] | I think I intimidated him with my vibrant sexuality. | 我想是我旺盛的性欲把他吓坏了 |
| [32:03] | I just want someone who loves me for me! | 我只是希望有人能爱真正的我 |
| [32:07] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求很过分吗 |
| [32:12] | What? | 说什么 |
| [32:15] | If you want somebody to love you for you, | 如果你希望有人爱真正的你 |
| [32:18] | maybe don’t drug them. | 就别给他们下药 |
| [32:21] | But I want you! | 可我想要你 |
| [32:22] | And this is the only way! | 这也是唯一的办法 |
| [32:26] | Becky. | 贝基 |
| [32:29] | Becky, you’re better than this. | 贝基 你不是这种人 |
| [32:33] | That’s sweet, but… | 嘴真甜 可是… |
| [32:35] | I’m not so sure. | 我不是很确定 |
| [32:44] | Becks! | 贝基 |
| [32:45] | You missed the party. | 你错过派对了 |
| [32:47] | Yeah. Well… | 是的 |
| [32:50] | Weird night. | 今晚真奇怪 |
| [32:52] | So, what are we thinking? | 你什么打算 |
| [32:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [33:00] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
| [33:11] | You’re making the right choice. | 你的决定是对的 |
| [33:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [33:17] | So… | 那… |
| [33:18] | We seal the deal with a kiss? | 我们接个吻就搞定了吗 |
| [33:20] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
| [33:22] | Pucker up, sweetheart. | 嘴撅起来 甜心 |
| [33:28] | I’m not your sweetheart! | 我才不是你的甜心 |
| [33:31] | Blueberry vodka. | 蓝莓味的伏特加 |
| [33:33] | The answer to all of life’s problems. | 为您解决一切生活烦恼 |
| [33:35] | You see that, Sam?! | 你看到了吗 |
| [33:37] | I did it just like we said! | 我按我们说的做了 |
| [33:38] | I am awesome! I — | 我真是太牛叉了 我 |
| [33:41] | I’ll be over here. | 我就待在这 |
| [33:43] | Dean Winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
| [33:45] | This is really thrilling. | 真是让人太兴奋了 |
| [33:46] | Hey, can I have your autograph? | 能给我签个名吗 |
| [33:50] | Sure. | 当然了 |
| [33:51] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, carve it into your spleen. | 我会 把它刻在你的脾脏上 |
| [33:55] | So, how you running your little scam? | 你是怎么操作你那套小把戏的 |
| [33:58] | Well, how do you mean, Dean? | 你在说什么呢 迪恩 |
| [34:01] | Signing 10-year deals, snuffing ’em that week. | 签署十年条约 把他们的灵魂吸走 |
| [34:04] | Well, I would never. No. | 我从没做过 没有 |
| [34:05] | Rules of the road — | 道上的规矩 |
| [34:07] | can’t lay a hair on any of my clients. | 不能伤害我的客户 |
| [34:08] | Right. So how you cheating it? | 好吧 那你怎么作弊的 |
| [34:10] | I’m not a cheater. I’m an innovator. | 我不是骗子 我是革新者 |
| [34:14] | It’s called a loophole, you moron. | 这叫钻空子 你个傻逼 |
| [34:18] | Yes, when a person bargains away his soul, | 是的 当一个人出售自己的灵魂 |
| [34:21] | he gets a decade, technically. | 按理说 他有十年时间 |
| [34:24] | But accidents happen. | 意外时有发生 |
| [34:26] | So you’re arranging “accidents” and collecting early? | 你安排这些”意外”然后再提前收集灵魂 |
| [34:30] | Oh, please. White gloves. | 拜托 我的手很干净 |
| [34:32] | I don’t get my hands dirty. | 这种事不用脏了我的手 |
| [34:34] | That’s why it’s important to have a capable intern. | 因此有一个能干的实习生是很重要的 |
| [34:45] | What time did I ask you to be here?! | 我叫你什么时候来的 |
| [34:48] | What time did I ask you to be here?! | 我叫你什么时候来的 |
| [35:01] | Exorcizamus te, omnis — | [咒语] |
| [35:08] | Becky…run! | 贝基 快跑 |
| [35:44] | How many deals you got cooking in this town, Madoff? | 麦道夫 你在这镇上做了多少交易 |
| [35:46] | 15. | 十五笔 |
| [35:48] | Yeah, well, call them off, | 都取消 |
| [35:49] | or I’ll cut my own loophole in your throat. | 不然我就在你喉咙上钻个空子 |
| [35:52] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
| [35:53] | Yeah, you said it. You’re in a world — | 对 你说的对 你现在就… |
| [35:56] | Hello, boys. | 孩儿们好 |
| [35:58] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
| [36:03] | Sam, mazel tov. Who’s the lucky lady? | 萨姆 恭喜 那位幸运的女士是谁 |
| [36:07] | You’re Crowley! | 你是克劳力 |
| [36:09] | And you’re — | 而你 |
| [36:11] | Well, I’m sure you have a wonderful personality, dear. | 亲爱的 我相信你一定很有人格魅力 |
| [36:14] | Ah, another step, | 再上前一步 |
| [36:16] | and I’ll colombian necktie your little friend here. | 我就在你这位朋友喉咙上划一刀 |
| [36:19] | Please, don’t let him get off that easy. | 拜托 别让他死得这么容易 |
| [36:21] | Sir, I don’t think that you — | 先生 我觉得你不 |
| [36:24] | I know exactly what you’ve been doing. | 我清楚知道你都干了些什么 |
| [36:27] | A little birdie named Jackson sold you out, | 一个叫杰克逊的小鸟已经把你给卖了 |
| [36:30] | e-mailed all the juicy deets to my suggestion box. | 把你那些丑事都发电邮到我的意见箱里了 |
| [36:35] | I assume… | 我猜 |
| [36:37] | that’s my whistle-blower? | 那就是我的告密人了 |
| [36:42] | Shame. Had a future. | 真可惜 还有大好前途呢 |
| [36:46] | Unfortunately, you don’t. | 不幸的是 你就没有了 |
| [36:48] | – I was just — – There’s only one rule — | -我只是 -只有一个规矩 |
| [36:50] | make a deal, keep it. | 做了交易 就要遵守 |
| [36:53] | Well, technically, I didn’t — | 严格说来 我没有 |
| [36:54] | There’s a reason we don’t call our chits in early — | 我们不提前收账是有原因的 |
| [36:56] | consumer confidence. | 消费者信心 |
| [36:58] | This isn’t Wall Street! This is hell! | 这不是华尔街 而是地狱 |
| [37:00] | We have a little something called integrity. | 我们还是要讲诚信的 |
| [37:02] | This gets out, who’ll deal with us? Nobody! | 没有诚信 谁来跟我们交易 没人了 |
| [37:04] | Then where are we?! | 那我们怎么办 |
| [37:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [37:08] | That’s right. You don’t. | 没错 你是不知道 |
| [37:10] | Because you’re a stupid, shortsighted little prat. | 因为你是个愚蠢而又鄙陋的傻子 |
| [37:13] | Now, hand the jackass over. | 现在 把这蠢货交给我 |
| [37:15] | I’ll cancel every deal he’s made. | 我会取消他每一笔交易 |
| [37:17] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你要拿他怎么办 |
| [37:18] | Make an example of him. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
| [37:23] | Fair trade, right? | 公平交易 对吧 |
| [37:25] | We all go our separate ways. | 然后我们就各行其路 |
| [37:28] | No harm done. | 不用造成伤亡 |
| [37:29] | What, out of the goodness of your heart? | 怎么 突然大发善心了 |
| [37:31] | Years of demons nipping at your heels, | 多年追杀你的恶魔 |
| [37:33] | haven’t seen one for months. Wonder why? | 却已经几个月没见到了 想知道原因吗 |
| [37:35] | We’ve been a little busy. | 我们忙着呢 |
| [37:36] | Hunting Leviathan — yes, I know. | 猎杀利维坦 我知道 |
| [37:39] | That’s why I told my lads to stay clear of you meatheads. | 因此我叫小的们别去碍你们两个笨蛋的眼 |
| [37:46] | So, what do you know about — | 那你知道 |
| [37:48] | Too much. You met that dick yet? | 太多了 你们见过那家伙了吗 |
| [37:50] | Smuggest tub of goo since Mussolini. | 自墨索里尼以来最自命不凡的一桶粘液 |
| [37:53] | I hate the bastards. | 我讨厌那帮王八蛋 |
| [37:56] | Squash ’em all, please. | 拜托把他们都灭了吧 |
| [37:58] | I’ll stay clear. | 我就不来碍事了 |
| [38:00] | Rip up the contracts first. | 先撕毁合同再说 |
| [38:03] | Done…and done. | 搞定 统统搞定 |
| [38:07] | Your turn. | 该你们了 |
| [38:09] | No, no, no, no. Let — | 不 不 不要 让 |
| [38:14] | Pleasure, gentlemen. | 很乐意 绅士们 |
| [38:21] | What’d I miss? | 我都错过什么了 |
| [38:35] | It… | 也 |
| [38:37] | It wasn’t all bad, right? | 也没有很糟吧 |
| [38:43] | Okay, y-you did save my life, | 你 你确实救了我的命 |
| [38:46] | and for that, thanks. | 为了那个 谢了 |
| [38:49] | So, I’ll see you again? | 那我们还会见面吗 |
| [38:53] | Yeah, probably not. | 可能不会了 |
| [39:09] | Becky, look. | 贝基 |
| [39:12] | You’re not a loser, okay? | 你不是个失败者 好吗 |
| [39:14] | You’re a good person, a-and you’ve got… | 你是个好人 你还有 |
| [39:18] | A lot of… | 很有 |
| [39:21] | e-energy. | 活力 |
| [39:23] | So, you know, just do your thing, whatever that is, | 做好自己的事 无论是什么事 |
| [39:26] | and the right guy will find you. | 你命中注定的那个人一定会找到你的 |
| [39:40] | No. | 不 |
| [39:41] | No. | 不行 |
| [39:48] | Well, buddy, I got to say, man — | 兄弟 我不得不说 |
| [39:51] | you, uh… you don’t suck. | 你 你还挺不错的 |
| [39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [39:56] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 那是人家跟我说的最中听的一句话了 |
| [40:07] | Yeah. All right, that’s — | 好吧 这个 |
| [40:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [40:18] | Take care. | 保重 |
| [40:20] | Aw, you made a friend. | 你交了个朋友呢 |
| [40:29] | Look, man, uh… | 听着 |
| [40:33] | …when I was all dosed up, I-I said some crap. | 我被下药的时候 说了些乱七八糟的话 |
| [40:35] | Oh, you mean, she — she wasn’t your soul mate? | 你是说 她 她不是你的灵魂伴侣吗 |
| [40:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [40:39] | I mean, I do need you watching my back. | 我是说 我确实需要你照顾我 |
| [40:42] | Obviously. | 这很显然 |
| [40:43] | Yeah, when, uh, crazy groupies attack. | 没错 当疯狂的粉丝来袭之时 |
| [40:46] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思的 |
| [40:48] | You know, I got to say, man… | 我不得不说 |
| [40:50] | for a wackjob, you really pulled it together. | 作为一个疯子 你真的很振作了 |
| [40:53] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me. | 那是人家跟我说的最中听的一句话了 |
| [40:56] | Look, don’t be too impressed, man. | 别太感动了 |
| [40:57] | It’s still a Denver scramble up here. | 我脑子里还是挺乱的 |
| [40:59] | I just know my way around the plate now. | 现在才刚有点清醒 |
| [41:02] | I’m just saying. | 我就是想说 |
| [41:05] | It’s stupid to think that you need me around all the time. | 你觉得你一直需要我在身边是很蠢的 |
| [41:08] | You’re a grown-up. | 你是个大人了 |
| [41:10] | Right. | 没错 |
| [41:12] | You’re a hike-in-the-desert, hippie-douche grown-up. | 你是个沙漠独行 嬉皮二货型的大人 |
| [41:15] | Dude, I was camping. You camp. | 兄弟 我在露营 你也露营的 |
| [41:18] | Yeah, whatever. Hippie. | 随便了 嬉皮士 |
| [41:20] | You know what, though? Seriously? | 你知道吗 一本正经说 |
| [41:21] | – It might be nice. – What? | -可能挺不错的 -什么 |
| [41:24] | I mean, you basically have been looking out for me | 你基本上整个人生 |
| [41:26] | Your whole life. | 都是在照顾我 |
| [41:28] | Now you finally get to take care of yourself. | 现在你终于有机会照顾自己了 |
| [41:32] | About time, huh? | 也是时候了 对吧 |
| [41:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [41:36] | Right. | 没错 |