时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Who the hell! – Leviathan! | -到底是谁 -利维坦 |
[00:27] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[00:29] | Your world is whatever I want it to be, understand? | 你的世界由我主宰 明白了吗 |
[00:31] | Leave me alone! | 离我远一点 |
[00:34] | You want to know the truth? You got away. | 你想知道真相吗 你出来了 |
[00:36] | We got you out, Sammy. This is real. | 我们把你弄出来了 小萨姆 这是真实的 |
[00:38] | You need to see a fella named Frank Devereaux. | 你们得去见一个名叫弗兰克·德弗罗的家伙 |
[00:41] | Bobby singer sent us. | 是鲍比·辛格派我们来的 |
[00:45] | You can’t stop any of us. We can’t be killed. | 你们对我们造不成威胁 我们有不死之身 |
[00:48] | These things are smarter than you. | 那些家伙比你们狡猾多了 |
[00:50] | You don’t have a clue how to kill ’em | 你们根本不知道怎么杀它们 |
[00:51] | or slow ’em down, and your plan is, what? | 或是拖延时间 而你们的计划是什么 |
[00:53] | – Go right at ’em? – Hello, boys. | -正面交锋吗 -孩儿们好 |
[00:55] | Years of demons nipping at your heels, | 多年追杀你的恶魔 |
[00:57] | haven’t seen one for months. Wonder why? | 却已经几个月没见到了 想知道原因吗 |
[00:58] | We’ve been busy. | 我们忙着呢 |
[00:59] | Hunting Leviathan — yes, I know. | 忙着猎杀利维坦 我知道 |
[01:01] | You met that dick yet? | 你们见过那个迪克[混蛋]了吗 |
[01:03] | We should be friends, you and I. | 我们应当成为朋友 我和你 |
[01:04] | I’d never work with you, Crowley. | 我永远不会跟你合作 克劳力 |
[01:07] | Okay, you sons of bitches. Let’s see what you’re up to. | 好吧 狗娘养的 看看你们到底想干嘛 |
[01:10] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[01:12] | Page the neurosurgeon on call. | 赶紧呼叫待命的神经外科医生 |
[01:14] | He’s not gonna die. It’s one bullet. | 他不会死 只是一枚子弹而已 |
[01:16] | He’s gonna be fine because he’s always fine. | 他不会有事 因为他向来如此 |
[01:18] | So maybe I’m not real, | 也许我不是真实存在的 |
[01:19] | but I’m not going anywhere, Sam. | 但我哪里也不去 萨姆 |
[01:21] | His eyes are open. | 他睁眼了 |
[01:22] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[01:29] | Idjits. | 小混球 |
[01:33] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:49] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[01:51] | You’ve been here a couple nights in a row now. | 你已经连续在这儿待了好几晚了 |
[01:54] | What can I say? I like the ambience. | 谁让我喜欢这里的氛围呢 |
[01:58] | Get you anything else? | 还需要点别的吗 |
[01:59] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Thanks. Keep safe out there. | 谢谢 路上注意安全 |
[02:38] | Hey, there. You lost? | 你好啊 迷路了吗 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | Excuse me… | 不好意思 |
[02:47] | You’re looking a little cabo wabo, there. | 你看上去有点精神恍惚哦 |
[02:49] | No. No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[02:52] | No. You’re not. | 怎么可能没事 |
[02:53] | I slipped a little special sauce into your coffee | 你忙着欣赏窗外小妞的时候 |
[02:55] | while you were watching the skirt. | 我在你的咖啡里加了点儿特殊作料 |
[02:57] | You do know we’re venomous, right? | 你知道我们能分泌毒液吧 |
[03:01] | Looks like I didn’t dose you quite hard enough. | 看来给你下药的剂量还不够足 |
[03:03] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:04] | There’s more where that came from. | 毒液要多少有多少 |
[03:13] | That’s for the crappy tip. | 小费给那么少 给你点儿教训 |
[04:39] | 比格森餐厅召回被污染肉类 顾客食用火鸡鸭三明治后染病 | |
[05:03] | Dean, you know, um… | 迪恩 跟你说 |
[05:07] | …I wonder if — if we… | 我在想 我们是不是… |
[05:10] | I mean, should we be telling people? | 应该向大家公布这个消息 |
[05:11] | I mean, people he knew. | 我是指认识他的人 |
[05:13] | How long ago did I give Frank these numbers? | 我把那组数字给弗兰克多久了 |
[05:15] | It’s been a few weeks, right? | 好几周了 对吧 |
[05:18] | What, is he nuts, or is he just being rude? | 他是解不出来 还是懒得联系咱们 |
[05:21] | Probably both. | 大概两者都有吧 |
[05:23] | Dean, I-I got to ask you a question. | 迪恩 我得问你个问题 |
[05:26] | Unless, of course, something happened to him. | 除非他遭遇了不测 |
[05:28] | He can’t get to the phone because a Leviathan ate his face. | 脸被利维坦咬掉了 所以没法打电话 |
[05:30] | Yeah, also a possibility. | 也有这种可能 |
[05:32] | We should go check on him. | 我们该去一探究竟 |
[05:33] | Dean, do you want to call Bobby’s people or not? | 迪恩 你到底想不想打电话通知鲍比的朋友 |
[05:36] | W-why is that our job? | 为什么要我们来通知 |
[05:38] | Because who else is gonna do it? | 不然还有谁来做 |
[05:41] | I’m not calling anybody. | 我不想给任何人打电话 |
[05:43] | If you want to, you go right ahead. | 你要是想打 自己打去 |
[05:44] | I don’t want to call anybody. You kidding me? | 我也不想打电话 开什么玩笑 |
[05:52] | Well, I’m not getting it. | 我可不接 |
[06:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:02] | Is Bobby Singer there? | 鲍比·辛格在吗 |
[06:05] | Uh, no. He’s, uh… | 不在 他… |
[06:08] | I-I-it’s not, but I’m a friend of his. | 我不是…我是他朋友 |
[06:10] | My Dad asked me to call Bobby Singer specifically. | 我爸特别交代要我找鲍比·辛格本人 |
[06:13] | He’s…not here, but, look, if you need s– | 他不在 但如果你需要… |
[06:22] | Who was it? | 谁打来的 |
[06:24] | Just some kid. | 一个孩子 |
[06:25] | For Bobby? | 找鲍比吗 |
[06:27] | Girl scout cookies? | 卖饼干的女童子军 |
[06:29] | I think maybe… | 我觉得可能是 |
[06:31] | Maybe a-a hunter’s kid? | 可能是个猎人的孩子 |
[06:32] | I mean, she sounded pretty scared. | 她听上去很害怕 |
[06:36] | You know, I have a caller I.D. Maybe we should go find her. | 这里有来电号码 我们该去找她 |
[06:38] | We can check on her. | 看看她有没有危险 |
[06:40] | What about Frank? | 那弗兰克怎么办 |
[06:42] | Well, Dean, I think we should go find this girl first. | 迪恩 我觉得我们应该先去找这个女孩 |
[06:44] | Sam, Frank’s been working on the numbers | 萨姆 弗兰克正在破解 |
[06:46] | that Bobby spent his last breath on, | 鲍比用最后一口气写下的数字 |
[06:49] | And you want to back-burner that? | 这事你也要往后推吗 |
[06:56] | Fine. You go check out girl scout. | 好吧 你去找那个女童子军 |
[06:58] | I’ll find Frank. | 我去找弗兰克 |
[06:59] | Fine. But you know what? On one condition — | 好吧 但我有个条件 |
[07:02] | If Frank is just spinning his wheels, | 如果你发现弗兰克还活得好好的 |
[07:03] | then you bail out on crazy and come meet me. | 那你就撇下那个疯子 赶紧来找我 |
[07:08] | And thanks for drinking my entire beer. | 你把我的啤酒喝光了 十分感谢 |
[07:10] | I didn’t touch your beer. Mine’s right there. | 我没碰你的啤酒 我的在那 |
[07:14] | You probably drank it without noticing. | 八成是你不知不觉喝光的 |
[07:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:43] | Um, we…spoke on the phone earlier? | 我们之前通过电话 |
[07:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:54] | Uh…I’m sam. | 我是萨姆 |
[07:56] | You sounded like you needed help, | 你在电话里听上去需要帮助 |
[07:58] | and I was in the area. | 我正好在这附近 |
[07:59] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[08:01] | Your dad is in Bobby’s address book. | 鲍比的通讯簿里有你爸的地址 |
[08:04] | So where is he? | 那他人呢 |
[08:06] | Bobby? | 鲍比吗 |
[08:11] | He’s passed away. | 他去世了 |
[08:16] | Look, um — | 听我说 |
[08:17] | – Krissy. – Krissy. | -克里希 -克里希 |
[08:18] | I get it. You don’t let strangers in. | 我明白 不能让陌生人进门 |
[08:21] | But if your dad said you could trust Bobby, | 不过如果你爸爸说可以相信鲍比 |
[08:23] | then you can trust me, too. | 你也可以相信我 |
[08:31] | Just so you know, 911’s on speed-dial. | 听清楚 911设了快捷拨号 |
[08:34] | One button. | 一键搞定 |
[08:35] | Yeah, sure. Note taken. | 当然 记住了 |
[08:44] | So… | 这么说 |
[08:46] | …you’re a salesman, too? | 你也是推销员 |
[08:48] | Yep. | 是 |
[08:49] | So your dad’s on the road right now? | 你爸爸还在外面没回来 |
[08:53] | Been gone a while? | 有一阵子了吧 |
[08:55] | He usually calls every night. | 他以前每晚都会打电话来 |
[08:57] | How long has it been? | 多久没联系你了 |
[08:58] | Five days. | 五天 |
[09:02] | It’s just you and him, huh? | 家里只有你和他吗 |
[09:06] | I know how that is. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[09:09] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[09:12] | Sometimes on the road, crap happens. | 干我们这一行 总有个马高蹬短 |
[09:15] | So I’ll help you track him down. | 我会帮你找到他 |
[09:17] | – Really? – ‘course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[09:19] | Did he happen to say where he was going? | 他有没有说他去哪儿了 |
[09:22] | Said he had a couple leads near Dodge City. | 他说在道奇城附近有几个客户 |
[09:24] | And does he have a desk or something | 他有没有书桌什么的 |
[09:25] | where he keeps his stuff? | 存放他的东西 |
[09:40] | Do you mind making some coffee? | 你能给我煮杯咖啡吗 |
[09:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | 失踪报告 堪萨斯州立警察局 | |
[10:14] | Krissy. | 克里希 |
[10:15] | Hey, listen, so I think I got an idea where to start. | 是这样的 我知道去哪里调查了 |
[10:19] | So I’m gonna go. | 所以这就走了 |
[10:20] | Um…can I borrow this? | 这个能借给我用吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Here. | 还有 |
[10:27] | Here’s a number, | 这有一个号码 |
[10:28] | in case you don’t hear from me in the next couple days. | 如果几天后没有我的消息 就打过去 |
[10:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:32] | I promise I’ll check in. | 我保证会打电话来报平安 |
[10:34] | Don’t say that. That’s what my dad said. | 别这样说 我爸爸也是这样说的 |
[11:11] | This can’t be good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[11:16] | Well…hi. | 你好啊 |
[11:22] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[11:24] | We’re amongst friends here. | 我们可是朋友 |
[11:26] | Okay, acquaintances. | 好吧 熟人 |
[11:29] | That’s just what a Leviathan would say. | 利维坦肯定也会这样说 |
[11:40] | Frank…I’m not a Leviathan. | 弗兰克 我不是利维坦 |
[11:43] | Oh, sure. You’re not a Leviathan. | 当然了 你不是利维坦 |
[11:47] | Dick Roman’s not a Leviathan. | 迪克·罗曼不是利维坦 |
[11:49] | Gwyneth Paltrow is not a Leviathan. | 格温妮丝·帕特洛[著名演员]也不是利维坦 |
[11:52] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[11:53] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:56] | Okay. You know what, Frank? | 好吧 听我说 弗兰克 |
[11:57] | I think you’ve been doing a little too much research. | 你调查得有点过头了吧 |
[12:00] | They’re anywhere, anyone. | 他们无处不在 千变万化 |
[12:02] | Who’s to say this ain’t the day | 老弗兰克知道的太多了 |
[12:03] | they come for old Frank who knew too much? | 谁知道他们今天会不会来下毒手 |
[12:07] | They bleed black goo, right? | 他们的血是黑色胶状物 对吧 |
[12:11] | You want to see what I bleed? | 要不要看看我的血是什么样的 |
[12:16] | Let’s take the guns out of it, okay? | 我们都别动枪 行不行 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[12:38] | See? Red-blooded American. | 看到没 正宗的红血美国人 |
[12:43] | Now… | 好了 |
[12:46] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[12:47] | Oh! Whoa. Look, I’m obviously not — | 算了吧 我显然不是… |
[12:49] | Fair’s fair, douchebag. | 要讲公平 混蛋 |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | I’m glad we could share that together. | 很高兴我们俩一起见红 |
[13:05] | Grab your gun, come with me. | 拿好枪 跟我来 |
[13:07] | For god’s sake, don’t make any noise. | 千万不要弄出什么声响 |
[13:28] | Why the downsize? | 怎么缩小规模了 |
[13:30] | You! | 还不是因为你 |
[13:31] | “Hey, Frank, go dig up some dirt on Richard Roman.” | 弗兰克 好好查查理查德·罗曼 |
[13:34] | That night, I was burned off every I.P. I had. | 那天晚上 我所有的IP都用报废了 |
[13:37] | Ears on my phones, eyes on my house… | 电话有人监听 房子受到监控 |
[13:39] | Wait — Dick’s got people watching you? | 等等 是迪克派人监视你吗 |
[13:41] | Do I look like I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[13:42] | You think it’s easy to see this deep into what’s real | 你以为就我这妄想症的程度 |
[13:45] | and also be bipolar with delusional ideation? | 去深入挖掘真相容易吗 |
[13:48] | There is no pill for my situation, sweetiepop, | 我的情况无药可救了 小宝贝 |
[13:51] | so, yeah, best guess — the bigmouths are onto me. | 所以最靠谱的猜测是 大嘴怪冲着我来了 |
[13:54] | Next question. | 还有什么问题 |
[13:56] | All right. Well, what’s the word on the bigmouths? | 好吧 关于大嘴怪有什么消息 |
[13:58] | Their tentacles are everywhere. | 他们的触手无所不及 |
[14:00] | I-I’m looking at bankers, | 我看到了银行家 |
[14:02] | Military high-ups… | 军方高层 |
[14:03] | This is why you didn’t call me back. | 所以你没有回我的电话 |
[14:04] | Hey, cut me some slack. | 你就饶了我吧 |
[14:05] | You called me like four days ago. | 你是四天前给我打的电话 |
[14:07] | I called you four weeks ago, Frank. | 是四个星期以前 弗兰克 |
[14:09] | What? No. | 什么 乱讲 |
[14:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:12] | Days, weeks — quit busting my chops. | 管它几天 你就别逼我了 |
[14:15] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 你逗我玩吗 |
[14:15] | You cool your heels, buster brown. | 你给我冷静点 娃儿 |
[14:17] | Frank, I paid you 15 grand for this. | 弗兰克 我可付了你一万五 |
[14:19] | – Yeah, I get that… – No, you don’t get that! | -是 我懂 -不 你根本不懂 |
[14:22] | Dick Roman is every card in my hit deck. | 我就只有迪克·罗曼这一张牌 |
[14:25] | You understand that? | 懂不懂 |
[14:26] | Those numbers, they got something to do with him, okay? | 那些数字肯定跟他有什么关联 明白吗 |
[14:29] | Bobby died for those numbers. | 鲍比就是为此而死的 |
[14:31] | Look, I’m sorry about Bobby. | 听着 我对鲍比的事感到遗憾 |
[14:34] | I really am. | 真心话 |
[14:36] | You know, this one time, we were in Fresno, | 你也知道 那次在夫勒斯诺市 |
[14:39] | and we got stuck — | 当时我们困住了… |
[14:40] | No. No, no, no. | 别说了 别说了 |
[14:42] | I’m not gonna play | 我才不听你这套 |
[14:43] | “this one time with Bobby” Crap, all right? | 那次我和鲍比怎么怎么的把戏 |
[14:45] | I’m not gonna get all warm and fuzzy | 你根本就不怎么认识他 |
[14:47] | with somebody else who barely knew him. | 少来跟我搞温情 |
[14:49] | Just trying to make friendly conversation. | 我只是想说点友好的话 |
[14:51] | This is not a friendship, Frank. I’m paying you! | 我们没什么可友好的 我付了钱 弗兰克 |
[14:54] | Hey. You know what you need? | 听着 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[14:56] | A little LSD, | 来点迷幻药 |
[14:58] | -a little shiatsu… – I’m out of here. | -再做个按摩 -我走了 |
[15:00] | Hey, you want to know what those numbers are? | 你想不想知道那组数字的含义了 |
[15:03] | Bupkes. | 啥都不是 |
[15:04] | They’re not lottery numbers, license — | 不是彩票号码 不是车牌 |
[15:07] | I know that, Frank. Thank you. | 这我知道 弗兰克 多谢指教 |
[15:08] | Which leaves us little else to do but probability generate. | 这样一来 我们就只能依靠概率了 |
[15:14] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[15:17] | You run most reasonable possibilities | 你去查一个要死的酒鬼写的 |
[15:20] | for a Levi-related five-digit number | 跟利维坦有关的五位数码 |
[15:23] | written by a dying drunk, you come up flat. | 可能是什么意思 却毫无结果 |
[15:26] | Know what you start to wonder? | 你知道你想到了什么吗 |
[15:27] | “Hey, maybe I’m missing a number.” | “说不定少了一个数” |
[15:30] | Well, how you figure. | 你怎么想到的 |
[15:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[15:33] | Because Bobby was dying of brain trauma. | 因为鲍比当时颅脑损伤就要死了 |
[15:36] | I just had a tickle there’s a reason nothing was popping out at us, | 我想我们什么都查不到是有原因的 |
[15:38] | So I set up a program to run possibilities for six numbers, | 所以我编了个程序 匹配可能的六位数码 |
[15:42] | seven, eight. | 还有七位和八位 |
[15:43] | – But good news. – Good news. | -但好消息是 -有好消息 |
[15:45] | Never had to go past six, because this… | 六位就查到了 因为这些数字 |
[15:50] | …my little lamb, is coordinates. | 我的小羊羔 是坐标 |
[16:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:02] | To what? | 指向哪里 |
[16:03] | A field in Wisconsin. | 威斯康星洲的一片野地 |
[16:08] | No. | 不 |
[16:09] | No, Bobby didn’t give us coordinates | 不对 鲍比才不会给我们一个 |
[16:11] | to some patch of weeds in cheeseville. | 智兹维尔一片杂草地的坐标呢 |
[16:13] | No, he gave you coordinates to a parcel | 不 他给你的坐标指向的地皮 |
[16:16] | recently purchased by Willman, Inc., | 刚刚被威廉公司收购 |
[16:19] | a subsidiary of… | 而这家公司正是… |
[16:23] | …Richard Roman enterprises. | 理查德·罗曼企业旗下的子公司 |
[16:32] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[16:33] | Stay away. | 躲远点 |
[16:35] | Or, if we’re stupid… | 或者 如果我们很傻 |
[16:39] | we go there and set up surveillance. | 就跑过去设立监控设备 |
[16:50] | Matthew Havlena — | 马修·海夫莱纳 |
[16:52] | found in a ditch off the interstate. | 在州际公路的地沟里找到的 |
[16:54] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[16:55] | Missing five pints of blood can’t have helped. | 失血五品脱肯定是原因之一 |
[16:57] | Puncture wounds — | 还有穿刺伤 |
[16:58] | femoral arteries and carotid. | 股动脉和颈动脉都有 |
[17:01] | So, what? Some kind of animal attack? | 那么是动物袭击吗 |
[17:03] | Or a vampire. | 也可能是吸血鬼 |
[17:06] | Huh. That…usually gets at least a chuckle. | 别人一般至少会笑笑 |
[17:15] | Find Frank? | 找到弗兰克了吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Those numbers? Coordinates. | 找到了 那些数字是坐标 |
[17:19] | Dick bought some land. We’re headed there now. | 迪克买了块地 我们正往那边去 |
[17:21] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:21] | – You’re just gonna drive right up to… – Relax. | -你们就那么开车过去…-别紧张 |
[17:23] | It’s a field, not the Death Star. | 一片空地而已 又不是闯死星 |
[17:25] | Dick’s at a T.E.D. conference. | 迪克去参加TED大会了 |
[17:27] | It’s all over the Huffington Post. | 《哈芬顿邮报》上都写着呢 |
[17:28] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[17:30] | Since when do you read? | 你什么时候开始看报了 |
[17:31] | Know your enemy, Sam. | 知己知彼 萨姆 |
[17:32] | What’s going on with the girl? | 女孩的事怎么样了 |
[17:34] | I don’t think she even knows her Dad’s in the life. | 我觉得她都不知道她爸爸是个猎人 |
[17:35] | So far, I got three missing truckers | 目前 有三个卡车司机失踪 |
[17:37] | and one blood-free body. | 还有一具血被吸干的尸体 |
[17:39] | Good times. | 好世道啊 |
[17:40] | All right, well, keep me posted. | 好了 有情况告诉我 |
[17:42] | Got the equipment arranged. | 设备都弄好了 |
[17:43] | Come and get your costume on. We can scoot. | 过来穿上服装 我们快点动身 |
[17:47] | “Costume”? | 还”服装” |
[17:48] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[17:52] | What the hell’s so special abou this place? | 这里有什么特别的 |
[17:54] | I love a mystery. | 我最喜欢谜题了 |
[17:56] | Now get up in that cherry picker | 快坐吊车台上去 |
[17:57] | and act like you’re fixing something. | 装成维修东西的样子 |
[17:58] | I don’t know how to drive that thing. | 我不知道怎么用那东西 |
[18:00] | You think I do? | 你以为我知道 |
[18:01] | Well, why do I got to be the sap that — | 凭什么我要去干… |
[18:03] | This one says “manager.” That one says “technician.” | 这件上写着”经理” 这件写着”技工” |
[18:06] | Sometime this month? | 这个月内能上去不 |
[18:44] | Crap! | 擦 |
[18:48] | Come on down, Tarzan! | 下来吧 泰山 |
[18:49] | – What?! – Get down here. | -干什么 -快下来 |
[18:57] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[18:59] | They got this place wired up the wazoo. | 这地方他们安了一堆摄像头 |
[19:03] | They’re watching us right now? | 他们现在就能看到我们吗 |
[19:04] | Nah, nah, they’re just watching Cheech and Ed from Ma Bell. | 他们只是看到了电话公司的张三李四 |
[19:07] | You know, it’s gonna be a little difficult | 要知道 如果这里到处是监控设备 |
[19:08] | to set up surveillance if there’s, | 我们还想再安监控设备 |
[19:10] | uh, surveillance everywhere. | 可是有点难啊 |
[19:12] | Right. So we need to tap into theirs instead. | 没错 所以我们改用切入他们的设备 |
[19:19] | All right, now what? | 好了 现在干什么 |
[19:21] | You look horrific. | 你气色真差 |
[19:22] | When was the last time you really slept a night? | 你上次好好睡一觉是什么时候的事了 |
[19:24] | Let’s just work, all right? | 我们赶紧干活 成不 |
[19:26] | This is it. | 这就是干活儿了 |
[19:27] | We watch the screens. | 我们盯着屏幕 |
[19:29] | I can take the first shift. | 我先值第一班岗 |
[19:31] | You’re no use if you can’t even… | 你要是想帮忙… |
[19:34] | keep your eyes open. | 也要睁得开眼才行 |
[19:43] | Dean, hey. | 迪恩 |
[19:44] | So I think this guy was hunting a Vetala. | 我觉得这个人在猎杀一个嗜血鬼 |
[19:47] | Dad took one down back in the day. | 爸爸以前干掉过一个 |
[19:48] | Silver knife to the heart, twist, they’re done. | 银质刀子刺入心脏 扭一下 就行了 |
[19:51] | He says they’re maladjusted loner types — | 他写到他们大多离群索居 |
[19:53] | like to knock a guy out, drag him home, feed slow. | 喜欢把人打晕 拖回去 慢慢享用 |
[19:56] | So, if Krissy’s dad got grabbed, | 所以说 如果克里希的爸爸被抓走了 |
[19:57] | there’s a chance he might still be alive. | 他或许还活着 |
[20:01] | It’d be nice to get this girl’s dad back home to her, you know? | 真想把这女孩的父亲送回家 |
[20:05] | All right, I could use your help. | 好了 你能帮我就好了 |
[20:06] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[20:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[20:16] | Your manager said that you might be able to help me. | 你们经理说你或许能帮上我 |
[20:18] | Sure. What can I do for you? | 没问题 有什么事 |
[20:22] | You ever see this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[20:25] | I…might have served him the other day. | 前两天可能招待过他 |
[20:30] | I think he may have gone to… | 我觉得他可能是去… |
[20:32] | talk to that girl out there. | 找外边那个女孩了 |
[20:39] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:46] | Can I talk to you for a second, uh… | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:48] | Sally? | 萨莉 |
[20:52] | You ever see this man? | 你见过这个男人吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 没有 |
[20:56] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[21:00] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[21:02] | Somewhere private. | 咱们找地方私下聊 |
[21:10] | Something’s happening around here. | 这里不太平 |
[21:12] | I’m afraid I’ll be next. | 我怕下一个会是我 |
[21:14] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[21:15] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[21:23] | Sally, run! | 萨莉 快跑 |
[21:53] | How long was I out? | 我睡了多久 |
[21:55] | ’bout 36 hours. | 大约36小时 |
[21:57] | What? | 什么 |
[21:59] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你怎么不叫醒我 |
[22:00] | Not your butler. | 我又不是你管家 |
[22:02] | Come see this. | 来看这个 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:09] | This is where it gets good. | 这才是高潮 |
[22:12] | Frank, you need to get out more. | 弗兰克 别一副宅男样 |
[22:14] | Not that. | 不是那个意思 |
[22:20] | Check out Sarah Palin. | 瞧瞧这位女强人 |
[22:23] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[22:23] | Amanda Willer. | 阿曼达·威勒 |
[22:25] | Surprise, surprise — | 想不到吧 |
[22:27] | works for Richard Roman. | 她在理查德·罗曼手下工作 |
[22:30] | What was she doing? | 她在这里做什么 |
[22:31] | Being a naughty, bossy little girl. | 做个娇蛮的小淘气 |
[22:34] | Well, I hate to ask for that in the non-porno version. | 抱歉我想听不带色情意味的版本 |
[22:36] | They’re surveying. | 他们在做调查 |
[22:38] | They’re getting ready to build something. | 他们正准备建个什么东西 |
[22:39] | – Build what? – Exactly. | -要建什么 -问得好 |
[22:41] | “What?” | 建什么 |
[22:42] | No idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[22:43] | Well, how do we find out? | 我们要怎么搞清楚 |
[22:44] | We watch. | 我们继续观察 |
[22:46] | Patience, grasshopper. | 耐心点 小蟋蟀 |
[22:48] | Yeah, patience and me aren’t exactly on terms. | 我和耐心一向不合拍 |
[22:50] | Well, then go out and kill something | 那就出门大开杀戒 |
[22:52] | or whatever you kids do to blow off steam. | 或者做点你们平时用来消火的事 |
[22:55] | What, you don’t like my suggestion? | 怎么 不喜欢我的建议 |
[22:57] | I don’t think you’re in a position to be giving suggestions, all right? | 我觉得你没资格给我建议 成不 |
[23:00] | I think you’re one tinfoil hat away from a rubber room. | 你带个锡纸帽就能进精神病院了 |
[23:02] | Did I mention you look awful? | 我告诉你你气色很差了吗 |
[23:04] | Yes. | 说了 |
[23:05] | Maybe because somebody I cared about | 也许是因为我在乎的一个人 |
[23:07] | just got shot in the head. | 刚被爆头而死 |
[23:08] | And this is like shoving a rock up a hill. | 这事就是徒劳一场 |
[23:12] | And — screw you. | 还有 去死吧 |
[23:14] | Here’s my advice you didn’t ask for — quit. | 我不请自说地给你个建议 放弃吧 |
[23:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:17] | You want to keep going? | 你想继续下去吗 |
[23:19] | I want Dick Roman on a spit. | 我想迪克·罗曼去死 |
[23:20] | But you’re gonna drive yourself into the ground first. | 但你这幅德行 肯定先把自己累死 |
[23:22] | Good plan. | 真是好主意 |
[23:28] | I’m not gonna quit. | 我不会放弃的 |
[23:30] | It’s not even an option. | 绝不可能 |
[23:31] | I’m not gonna walk out on my brother. | 我不会抛下我弟弟不管 |
[23:32] | Okay, then, fine. Do what I did. | 那好吧 那就像我一样做 |
[23:36] | What? Go native? | 什么 藏头露尾吗 |
[23:37] | Stock up on C-Rations? | 囤积C型口粮 |
[23:39] | No, cupcake. | 错 小可爱 |
[23:41] | What I did when I was 26 | 我指的是我26岁那年 |
[23:43] | and came home to find my wife and two kids | 回家发现我妻子和两个孩子 |
[23:45] | gutted on the floor. | 被人开膛破肚之后做的事 |
[23:49] | Decide to be fine till the end of the week. | 强迫自己到周末的时候就要打起精神来 |
[23:52] | Make yourself smile because you’re alive | 只要活着就要保持微笑 |
[23:56] | and that’s your job. | 这就是你该做的 |
[23:58] | Then do it again the next week. | 下一周继续如此 |
[24:03] | So fake it? | 我要假装若无其事 |
[24:04] | I call it being professional. | 我管这叫职业素养 |
[24:07] | Do it right, with a smile, | 要么面带微笑 好好干 |
[24:11] | or don’t do it. | 要么直接退出 |
[24:25] | Dean, hey. | 迪恩 |
[24:26] | So I think this guy was hunting a Vetala. | 我觉得这个人在猎杀一个嗜血鬼 |
[24:28] | Dad took one down back in the day. | 爸爸以前干掉过一个 |
[24:30] | No, no, no. Sam, that’s not right. | 不不不 萨姆 这可不对 |
[24:33] | What’s the guff? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | …says they’re maladjusted loner types — | 他写到他们属于离群索居型的 |
[24:35] | like to knock a guy out, drag him home — | 喜欢把人打晕 拖回去 慢慢享用 |
[24:38] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:40] | No. Who’s this? | 不是 你是谁 |
[24:42] | Who’s this? | 你又是谁 |
[24:45] | Sam told me to call | 萨姆叮嘱我 |
[24:46] | if I didn’t hear anything back from him. | 如果他没音讯的话就打电话给你 |
[25:07] | That ringing in your ears — | 你的耳鸣 |
[25:11] | It’s from the venom. | 是毒液造成的 |
[25:13] | Venom? | 毒液 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:15] | They hit you with some kind of knockout juice. | 他们给你注射了某种迷药 |
[25:20] | You seem to be handling this pretty well. | 你看起来挺冷静的 |
[25:22] | Yeah. Well, um… | 是啊 |
[25:24] | I was out there looking for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[25:27] | Lee Chambers? | 你是李·钱伯斯 |
[25:30] | I’m a friend of Nobby Singer’s. | 我是鲍比·辛格的朋友 |
[25:32] | Krissy called. | 克里希给我打了电话 |
[25:33] | She — she’s fine. | 她 她没事 |
[25:34] | She is. She’s just worried about you. | 她 她只是很担心你 |
[25:38] | So how do we get out of here? | 我们如何逃离这里 |
[25:44] | They’ll be back pretty quick here. | 它们很快就会回来 |
[25:46] | Just the two of them? | 只有两个吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah, they’re a tag team. | 是的 一对儿搭档 |
[25:49] | One of them knocks you out. | 一个把你迷昏 |
[25:50] | The other one dumps your rig or your ride or whatever | 另一个把你的卡车 轿车或是什么的 |
[25:52] | miles down the road. | 丢在几英里外的路上 |
[25:55] | It’s a pretty nice system they got. | 它们这一套玩得很溜 |
[25:59] | They’ve been draining you. | 它们吸你的血 |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:03] | They tap you three, four times, you’re dead. | 吸个三四次 你就血尽人亡了 |
[26:06] | And let me tell you | 让我告诉你 |
[26:08] | You can’t see… | 你看不见 |
[26:10] | You can’t walk. | 走不动 |
[26:14] | I thought they’d kill me right off, | 我以为它们当场就会杀死我 |
[26:15] | but they don’t have to. | 但它们无需这样做 |
[26:18] | They got nothing to worry about. | 他们根本不必担心 |
[26:20] | How many times they fed on you? | 它们吸了你几次血 |
[26:25] | Three. | 三次 |
[26:32] | Did Sam tell you where he was going? | 萨姆告诉你他要去哪里了吗 |
[26:34] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想弄清楚 |
[26:35] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[26:36] | Uh…he checked my dad’s room. | 他检查了我爸爸的房间 |
[26:38] | – There? – Yeah. | -那里吗 -是的 |
[26:53] | Look, I really don’t have time to hold your hand here, so — | 我现在没那个闲工夫安慰你 所以 |
[26:56] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[26:57] | I’m saying go wait in the living room. | 你到客厅去等着吧 |
[26:58] | Your dad may not want you to know | 你爸爸也许不是每一件事 |
[27:00] | every single thing about him. | 都想让你知道的 |
[27:33] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[27:34] | You mean everything about the job my dad was working? | 你是指我爸爸干的活儿的全部信息吗 |
[27:38] | Sam said you didn’t know. | 萨姆说你不知道的 |
[27:39] | Sam seemed competent, so I figured, fine — | 萨姆貌似很能干 于是我想 无所谓 |
[27:42] | I’ll do what my dad always tells me to. | 我就按我爸爸一直说的那样做 |
[27:44] | “Be a regular kid, don’t say anything, | “做个普通的孩子 什么都别说 |
[27:46] | stay out of the line of fire. | 远离危险 |
[27:48] | Let the adults work it out.” | 让大人去操心” |
[27:50] | So much for that. | 这条路算是行不通了 |
[27:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | Hand it over. | 把东西给我 |
[27:56] | Okay? I have had a long, long week. | 行吗 我这个星期已经够烦的了 |
[28:02] | All right, I get it. You’re a tough kid. | 好吧 我懂了 你是个坚强的孩子 |
[28:05] | But I’m trying to get Sam and your dad back. | 不过我是想把萨姆和你爸爸带回来 |
[28:09] | My dad left, and he didn’t come back. | 我爸爸离开了 没有回来 |
[28:14] | Sam left, and he didn’t come back. | 萨姆离开了 也没有回来 |
[28:18] | I give you the info, you leave, you don’t come back. | 我把那些信息给你 你也会离开 不再回来 |
[28:21] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[28:22] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[28:24] | N-no. No. Hell, no. | 不不 才不要 |
[28:26] | I’m coming! | 我要一起去 |
[28:28] | Or you’re not going. | 否则你也别去了 |
[28:35] | Now hand it over. | 现在把东西给我 |
[28:38] | I can’t. | 给不了 |
[28:41] | I burned it. | 我都烧了 |
[28:42] | You what? | 你什么了 |
[28:43] | But lucky for you, I memorized it all first. | 不过算你走运 我烧之前都背了下来 |
[28:56] | Hey, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[28:58] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 规矩是这样的 |
[29:00] | I’m a fun guy. | 我是个很幽默的人 |
[29:02] | I’m actually awesome. Okay? | 我其实真的酷毙了 |
[29:04] | But right now, I’m not in the mood. | 但现在 我没那种心情 |
[29:06] | I’m neck deep in some serious crap, | 我正考虑着正经事呢 |
[29:08] | and if this wasn’t an emergency, | 如果不是情况紧急 |
[29:09] | I would drop your ass off at the nearest mall. | 我会把你扔到最近的商场去 |
[29:12] | What serious crap? | 什么正经事 |
[29:16] | Revenge crap, all right? | 报仇雪恨 行了吗 |
[29:18] | Now shut up. | 现在给我闭嘴 |
[29:19] | Eat a cookie or something. | 吃块饼干什么的 |
[29:31] | One thing doesn’t make sense, though. | 可有件事讲不通 |
[29:32] | My dad’s a pretty great hunter, | 我爸爸是个很棒的猎人 |
[29:34] | and your brother’s the size of a car, so… | 你弟弟也壮得跟辆车似的 那么 |
[29:37] | so how’d this thing get ’em both? | 那东西到底是怎么抓到他们俩的 |
[29:43] | Vetalas usually hunt in pairs. | 嗜血鬼通常都是成对猎食的 |
[29:46] | Sam and your dad both assumed | 萨姆和你爸爸都以为 |
[29:47] | it was one thing hunting solo. | 只有一个嗜血鬼独自猎食 |
[29:50] | Why’d they think that? | 他们怎么会这么想 |
[29:52] | Because they had the wrong info. | 因为他们信息有误 |
[29:54] | Or, best available. | 或者说 信息有限 |
[29:56] | Our dad took down a loner years ago. | 我们的爸爸多年前猎杀了一个不合群的 |
[29:58] | Sam has his journal. | 萨姆拿着他的日记 |
[30:00] | Your dad must’ve been | 你爸爸一定也是 |
[30:01] | going on the same facts. | 根据同样的”事实”做出判断的 |
[30:03] | And you know different ’cause…? | 那你是怎么知道实际情况的 |
[30:07] | Because I hunted one that turned out to be two | 因为我几年前也猎杀过一个 |
[30:09] | a couple years back. | 后来才发现是两个 |
[30:11] | And you never told Sam? | 而你却从来都没有告诉萨姆 |
[30:13] | Wow, thanks. | 真是谢了 |
[30:14] | How ’bout sharing that with the rest of the class | 何不把你的经验分享出来 |
[30:15] | so we don’t all get killed? | 我们才不会统统送命 |
[30:18] | Sam was away at Stanford, smartass. | 萨姆当时去斯坦福念大学了 聪明蛋 |
[30:22] | Sam went to college? | 萨姆上过大学 |
[30:25] | I thought you said your dad was a hunter. | 你不是说你们的爸爸是个猎人吗 |
[30:26] | He was. | 他的确是 |
[30:27] | We were. | 我们都是 |
[30:28] | Sam quit, went to college. | 可萨姆退出 上了大学 |
[30:39] | You could, too, you know — go to college. | 你也可以 上大学 |
[30:44] | Be a hunter/pediatrician. | 做个猎人兼儿科医师 |
[30:56] | Hunter day at the all-you-can-eat. | 今日特色菜 猎人 开怀畅饮吧 |
[30:58] | How’s everyone feeling? Good? | 大家感觉怎么样 还好吗 |
[31:02] | Strong silent. Fine. | 闷不吭声啊 无所谓 |
[31:04] | I don’t need much entertainment with my meal. | 我也不用拿我的食物消遣 |
[31:15] | Hey, Sally, uh, did I tell you | 萨莉 我跟你说过 |
[31:17] | about the Vetalas I took down in Utah? | 我在犹他州猎杀的嗜血鬼吗 |
[31:22] | You remind me of them. | 你让我想起了他们 |
[31:24] | Except they were so much…younger. | 不过他们要 年轻得多 |
[31:30] | I tied ’em up. | 我把他们绑起来 |
[31:32] | Not because I had to. | 倒不是非绑不可 |
[31:34] | More so… | 而是 |
[31:37] | I could take my time. | 我想慢慢来 |
[31:39] | – You’re lying. – No. | -你在撒谎 -没有 |
[31:41] | I just want you to know | 我不过是想让你知道 |
[31:42] | – how much I enjoyed cutting up your sisters. – Shut up! | -我多喜欢把你的姐妹们大卸八块的感觉 -闭嘴 |
[31:59] | You ever actually work with your dad? | 你跟你爸爸一起干过活儿吗 |
[32:01] | Sure. ‘course. | 当然 |
[32:04] | No, I mean work, | 不 我是指真正地参与 |
[32:04] | not shoot cans in the woods. | 可不是在树林里射罐子 |
[32:07] | I mean, I help all the time. | 我一直都有帮忙 |
[32:11] | So, no. | 也就是没有了 |
[32:15] | Well, right about now, | 你肚子现在 |
[32:16] | your stomach should be pretty knotted up. | 也差不多该饿了 |
[32:19] | Not really. | 没有 |
[32:20] | Look, maybe this was a lot harder for you | 听着 可能你像我这么大的时候 |
[32:22] | when you were my age. | 不能像我这么轻松应对 |
[32:24] | Oh, you think you’re a good actress. | 你自认为是个好演员 |
[32:27] | You’re not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[32:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[32:29] | Well, I hate to break it to you, | 我真不想告诉你 |
[32:32] | but it’s all over your face — you’re scared. | 不过你满脸都写着 你很害怕 |
[32:34] | Quit treating me like I’m some girl. | 别再把我当成小女孩看待了 |
[32:36] | I’ve been prepping for this my entire life. | 我的一生都在为此做准备 |
[32:42] | Training’s one thing. | 训练是一回事 |
[32:43] | Doing — whole nother beast. | 真正猎魔是完全不同的 |
[32:46] | Wow. You really scared me straight. | 你真的吓坏我了呢 |
[32:48] | Thanks, Dean. | 谢了 迪恩 |
[32:58] | Why is that waitress getting into that truck? | 那个女服务员为什么会进卡车里去 |
[33:00] | I’m not explaining the r-rated crap to you. | 我才不要跟你解释这种限制级的事 |
[33:02] | The front of the truck, not the back, Dean. | 她坐进前面了 而不是后面 迪恩 |
[33:15] | All right. | 不赖啊 |
[33:20] | What century is this? | 这都什么年代了 |
[33:21] | No one fist-bumps anymore. | 早都没人再碰拳头了 |
[33:23] | Come on. Give it up. Good work. | 好了 别装了 你干得不错 |
[33:27] | You’re a dweeb. | 你真是个老土 |
[33:31] | – What the hell? – I got an idea. | -你搞什么 -我有个主意 |
[33:33] | How ’bout you stay here? | 不如你留在这儿吧 |
[33:35] | Oh, you jackass. | 你个混蛋 |
[33:36] | Yeah, well, I’m the jackass | 对 我是混蛋 |
[33:37] | who ain’t bringing a kid in there, period. | 但我可不会带个孩子去冒险 就这么定了 |
[33:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:40] | I can do everything you can do. | 你能做到的我都能做到 |
[33:42] | I’ll bring them back. Trust me. | 我会把他们都救回来的 相信我 |
[33:44] | Please, they’re probably dead. | 拜托 他们可能已经死了 |
[33:48] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[33:50] | It’s been days. | 都好几天了 |
[33:52] | Probably just a pile of meat. | 可能只剩一滩肉了 |
[33:54] | I’ve seen it. | 我经历过的 |
[33:56] | People die, Dean. | 人是会死的 迪恩 |
[33:59] | I watched my mom get torn to shreds. | 我眼看着我妈妈被撕成碎片 |
[34:04] | Let me go in there and kill them. | 让我一起去 然后杀了她们 |
[34:12] | No. | 不行 |
[34:14] | – Sorry. – You’re such a hypocrite. | -抱歉 -你真是个伪君子 |
[34:16] | How come you get to do it and I don’t? | 你为什么能去而我不行 |
[34:18] | Because I’m the grown-up! | 因为我是成年人 |
[34:23] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[34:25] | – What? – Your lock pick. | -什么 你的撬锁工具 |
[34:30] | I will frisk you. | 我会搜你身的 |
[34:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:01] | Good thing we picked up a new one. | 幸好我们找到个新的 |
[35:03] | This one’s about tapped out. | 这个快要喝干了 |
[35:06] | You want to finish him together? | 想跟我同时解决他俩吗 |
[35:07] | Sure. I’d love to. | 没问题 很乐意 |
[35:12] | Not so fast. | 别急啊 |
[35:27] | Dad, hold on. I got you! | 爸爸 坚持下 我来救你 |
[35:28] | Krissy, no! | 克里希 不 |
[35:35] | Let her go… | 放她走 |
[35:37] | or little miss sunshine here gets it. | 否则我就让这个阳光小美女血溅当场 |
[36:01] | What were you thinking bring her here? | 你怎么想的啊 把她带到这来 |
[36:08] | Now drop the knife! | 现在把刀放下 |
[36:15] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[36:17] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[36:18] | Yeah, I don’t think we’ll be letting anyone go. | 我想今天谁都走不了了 |
[36:26] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[36:26] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[36:28] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会出事的 |
[36:31] | All right. Enough with the family bonding. | 好了 父女温情时刻结束了 |
[36:34] | It’s time for you to shut up. | 是时候该让你闭嘴了 |
[36:36] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不 |
[36:37] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[36:39] | He can’t help you. | 他帮不了你 |
[36:40] | No one can. | 没人帮得了你 |
[36:49] | I guess I’ll have to help myself, then. | 那我就只能靠自己了 |
[37:13] | Bad actress, huh? | 演得烂 是吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah, I take it back. | 好吧 算我没说 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I was hoping you’d stop by. | 我正在想你们什么时候过来呢 |
[37:28] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想当面道声谢 |
[37:31] | It’s no problem. | 不必客气 |
[37:32] | No, you saved my life. Krissy’s, too. | 你救了我的命 还有克里希的 |
[37:36] | Actually, uh she kind of saved ours. | 事实上 她救了我们所有人 |
[37:40] | Don’t thank us. Quit. | 别谢我们 退出吧 |
[37:44] | Your daughter’s 14 years old. | 你女儿才十四岁 |
[37:46] | She’s already a hunter with a kill under her belt. | 她已经成为猎手 而且动手杀了一个怪物 |
[37:49] | I’m not trying to be a dick, | 不是我多管闲事 |
[37:50] | but what do you think that does to her life span? | 但你想想她以后的生活会怎么样 |
[37:54] | She could still be a regular kid. | 她还有机会过上正常女孩的生活 |
[37:57] | You know, I got into this for a reason. | 我入这行是有原因的 |
[37:59] | I know. Your family. | 我知道 是因为你的家人 |
[38:01] | That’s the same reason you should get out now. | 你也应该为你现在的家人而退出这行 |
[38:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:08] | You ever know anyone who left the life? | 你认识哪个猎人退出这一行了吗 |
[38:15] | No. | 没有 |
[38:16] | They all get killed first. | 他们都在退出前被杀了 |
[38:27] | Well, uh… we should probably let you get some rest. | 我们就不打扰了 你再休息会 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:45] | Thanks for saying bye, asshat. | 谢谢你来道别 大笨蛋 |
[38:48] | Oh, what? Now you’re sentimental? | 干吗 你不会是过来哭哭啼啼告别的吧 |
[38:49] | No. | 不是 |
[38:50] | Just wanted to tell you | 只是过来告诉你 |
[38:51] | that you’re kind of amusing for an old man. | 你这个老头挺有意思 |
[38:56] | How’d you get out of them cuffs, anyway? | 你是怎么打开手铐的 |
[38:58] | Girl’s got to have her secrets. | 女孩都有自己的秘密 |
[39:02] | Bobby pin. | 发卡 |
[39:04] | You know, you could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 你可能会送命的 |
[39:06] | I saved your bacon. | 我救了你的命 |
[39:07] | My point stands, | 我说的道理没错 |
[39:10] | but yes. | 但你确实救了我 |
[39:14] | So… guess I’m retiring — | 那么我想我就不干了 |
[39:16] | one and done. | 到此为止 |
[39:17] | Really? How you feel about that? | 真的吗 你有什么感受吗 |
[39:22] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[39:23] | Maybe I’ll go to Stanford like Sam. | 也许我会想萨姆一样 去斯坦福 |
[39:31] | – We’re so lame. – Yeah, we are. | -我们真逊 -对 是的 |
[39:34] | Take care of yourself. | 保重啊 |
[39:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:52] | Good for them. | 这样对他们也好 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | It’s nice to walk away from someone | 当你知道你的朋友已经没事时 |
[39:57] | and feel like they could be okay. | 再离开 感觉真的很放心 |
[39:59] | How about you? How you doing? You all right? | 你怎么样 你没事吗 |
[40:04] | No. I’m definitely not. | 不 我肯定不是很好 |
[40:07] | But, you know, I mean, I think, maybe… | 但也许… |
[40:13] | I just want to work. | 我只是想工作 |
[40:19] | Should I even ask? | 还用我问吗 |
[40:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[40:22] | “Fine,” meaning…? | “没事”的意思是… |
[40:26] | You’re right. We should just… | 你说得对 我们应该… |
[40:28] | work, right? | 专心工作 是不是 |
[40:32] | And figure out a way to kick Dick Roman’s ass. | 然后想个辙干掉迪克·罗曼 |
[40:36] | Well, hey, we are the professionals. | 我们可是专业人士 |