时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Bobby. Bobby! | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[00:09] | Gunshot wound to the right frontal area. | 右额叶区有枪伤 |
[00:11] | No exit wound found. | 没有发现出口伤 |
[00:12] | Hello, Mr. Singer. Your time’s up. | 你好 辛格先生 你的时辰到了 |
[00:19] | Idjits. | 小混球 |
[00:25] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[00:29] | What’s it gonna be? Stay or go? | 是走是留 你怎么打算 |
[00:32] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[00:33] | And you killed my friend. | 还杀了我的朋友 |
[00:34] | Killing Amy was not wrong. | 杀死艾米可没错 |
[00:35] | You couldn’t do it, so I did. | 你下不了手 所以我来 |
[00:38] | Tell you the truth, | 老实说吧 |
[00:38] | I don’t know why I’m doing much of anything anymore. | 我都不知道做这些事为了什么 |
[00:41] | Here’s my advice you didn’t ask for — quit. | 我不请自说地给你个建议 放弃吧 |
[00:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:44] | It’s not even an option. | 绝不可能 |
[00:45] | I’m not gonna walk out on my brother. | 我不会抛下我弟弟不管 |
[00:47] | Do what I did. | 那就像我一样做 |
[00:48] | Decide to be fine until the end of the week. | 强迫自己直到周末都要打起精神来 |
[00:51] | Make yourself smile because you’re alive | 只要活着就要保持微笑 |
[00:54] | and that’s your job. | 这就是你该做的 |
[00:55] | And do it again the next week. | 下一周继续如此 |
[00:57] | Do it right… with a smile. | 要么面带微笑 好好干 |
[01:00] | Or don’t do it. | 要么直接退出 |
[01:28] | Barb, that you? | 芭比 是你吗 |
[03:04] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:11] | Was that Bobby’s? | 那是鲍比的吗 |
[03:14] | I didn’t know you kept that. | 没想到你还留着 |
[03:16] | Yeah, mine sprung a leak. | 我自己的裂了个缝 |
[03:18] | You know, most people would just carry a — | 一般人会拿张… |
[03:20] | a photo or something for a memento. | 照片什么的做留念 |
[03:23] | Shut up, man. I’m — I’m honoring the guy. | 得了吧你 我这是在向鲍比致敬 |
[03:26] | All right? | 懂不 |
[03:27] | This is, uh, grief therapy. | 这算是种疗伤法 |
[03:29] | Kind of like you and your wild-goose chase. | 你不是也在借白费劲的任务疗伤吗 |
[03:30] | – Wild-goose chase? – Yeah. | -白费劲 -对啊 |
[03:32] | Four guys murdered in two weeks, | 两周内有四个人被谋杀 |
[03:34] | hands and feet cut off. | 双手双脚被砍 |
[03:36] | Well, some guy with a foot fetish run amuck. | 可能是某个恋脚癖发癫了 |
[03:38] | Grown men thrown so hard they went through walls. | 成年男性被重重掷到墙上 甚至穿墙而过 |
[03:42] | Did you — did you even read the article? | 你难道没看那条新闻吗 |
[03:45] | No, I was napping. | 没 我当时在打盹 |
[03:47] | Well, anyway… | 先不说这个 |
[03:48] | What else you got going on? | 你还有什么别的想法 |
[03:50] | Dick Roman’s a dead end for now. We might as well… | 暂时查不了迪克·罗曼了 我们最好… |
[03:51] | – Stay busy. – Stay busy. | -忙起来 -忙起来 |
[03:53] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | The latest but probably not the last. | 这位死者可能不会是最后一个 |
[04:07] | You guys always work this late? | 你们俩总是忙到这么晚吗 |
[04:08] | Ugh. Hours suck. | 加班烦死人 |
[04:09] | Yeah, but great benefits package. | 不过福利很不错 |
[04:11] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[04:13] | – 10% co-pay on all drugs. – Seriously? | -药费报销10% -真的吗 |
[04:15] | Oh, but just generic, right? | 但也就是普通的非专利药吧 |
[04:16] | No, no, name brands are cool. | 不 名牌药也行的 |
[04:18] | – Yeah. – So… | -没错 -那么 |
[04:20] | What’s our boy here weigh? | 这位老兄体重多少 |
[04:21] | A buck 90. | 90公斤 |
[04:23] | Thrown against a wall so hard it buckled. | 被重重掷到墙上 身体都变形了 |
[04:25] | Based on the blood flow at the crime scene, | 从犯罪现场的血流量来看 |
[04:26] | the hands and feet were cut off while he was still alive, | 手脚在死者还一息尚存时就被砍下来了 |
[04:29] | just like the others. | 和其他死者一样 |
[04:30] | The killer wanted him to suffer. | 凶手想折磨他们 |
[04:31] | And all the vics were male, right? | 所有死者都是男性 对吧 |
[04:32] | With the, uh, same kind of artwork as this? | 身上都刻着和这个相同的图案 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Identical. | 对 一模一样 |
[04:36] | So, uh, DNA left at any of the scenes? | 这几个案发现场留有凶手的DNA吗 |
[04:39] | All of them. | 全都有 |
[04:40] | One before this, the guy bit the attacker. | 前一个案子的死者咬伤了凶手 |
[04:42] | Still had a chunk of flesh in his teeth when he came in. | 尸体送过来的时候 牙里还塞了一块肉 |
[04:44] | That’s about as good as it gets. | 简直是送上门来的证据 |
[04:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | – So, we have a match? – We do not. | -找到匹配了吗 -没有 |
[04:49] | Samples were rejected. | 样本被拒 |
[04:50] | The genetic markers don’t match anything we’ve ever seen. | 没找到任何与之匹配的基因标记 |
[04:53] | Didn’t match any person in the database? | 和数据库里的人都不匹配吗 |
[04:54] | No. I mean, they don’t match anything human. | 不 我的意思是这不是人类的样本 |
[04:59] | I’ll admit, it could be in the general vicinity | 我得承认 这可能是跟我们 |
[05:02] | of the ballpark of our kind of thing. | 做的活儿有那么点沾边 |
[05:04] | Yeah, uh, “Didn’t match anything human” | 是啊 一听说”不是人类的样本” |
[05:07] | usually seals the deal for me. | 就基本没跑了 |
[05:09] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen this symbol before. | 我以前从没见过这个符号 |
[05:11] | Let’s get a bite to eat, | 咱们先去吃点东西 |
[05:12] | go back to the motel, haul out the laptop. | 然后回旅馆上网查查 |
[05:14] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[05:15] | Actually, that’s a brilliant idea. | 这个主意太赞了 |
[05:17] | Here’s my counter. | 我有个别的主意 |
[05:18] | You do that, | 你照自己说的做 |
[05:19] | I’ll go undercover, go mingle amongst the locals, | 我去卧底 混进当地人群里 |
[05:21] | and see what kind of clues bubble to the surface. | 看看能查出什么线索 |
[05:24] | You’re going to a bar. | 你要去酒吧 |
[05:28] | If you want to oversimplify it. | 简而言之就是这样 |
[05:39] | Dinner and a movie. | 晚餐加电影 |
[05:40] | Which sounded fine… | 听上是去不错 |
[05:42] | Except the movie was “Human Centipede.” | 但看的却是《人体蜈蚣》[恐怖片] |
[05:46] | Well, so, wait. Uh, so you had a problem with that? | 等等 你不喜欢看那种片子吗 |
[05:48] | The date from hell. | 那是我最差劲的一次约会 |
[05:50] | Dating, right? Ugh. | 约会什么的最没谱了 |
[05:52] | But what’s the option? | 但貌似也没别的选择 |
[05:53] | I don’t see settling down anytime soon. | 我可没打算这么快就安定下来 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s something you don’t hear every day. | 很少听到有人这么说 |
[06:00] | Oh, what? | 怎么 |
[06:02] | Are you ready for the big commit? | 你准备好走进爱情坟墓了吗 |
[06:04] | Me? | 我 |
[06:07] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[06:12] | Nice suit, by the way. | 西服很帅气 |
[06:14] | Guys don’t dress up much. | 很多男人都不懂得打扮 |
[06:16] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[06:17] | Yeah, well, it’s, uh, a conservative line of work. | 我工作上的着装要求比较保守罢了 |
[06:21] | What line is that? | 你在哪里工作 |
[06:23] | Investment banking. | 投资银行 |
[06:24] | – Oh, god. – Thanks. | -老天啊 -谢谢 |
[06:26] | I hear the hours are ridic. | 听说经常加班加点 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:28] | But there’s money to be made. | 不过来钱很快 |
[06:36] | I’ve had a fortunate year. | 我去年挣得还不少 |
[06:41] | Well… | 那么 |
[06:44] | …may you have many more. | 祝你财源滚滚 |
[06:49] | Arigatou. | 多谢 |
[06:50] | You speak Japanese? | 你还会说日语吗 |
[06:51] | Ah, enough to get by. | 皮毛而已 |
[06:56] | – Look at you. – Yeah, look at me. | -你真有两下子 -谁说不是呢 |
[07:03] | So… | 那么 |
[07:05] | You want to move this conversation elsewhere? | 你想换个地方接着聊吗 |
[07:32] | Hi, what can I do for you? | 你好 有何贵干 |
[08:32] | You look like crap. | 你脸色真差 |
[08:33] | Yeah, well, I feel worse than I look. | 我感觉上更差 |
[08:34] | I do recommend the Cobalt Room, by the way. | 不过我真心推荐深蓝酒吧 |
[08:36] | Awesome night. | 昨晚玩得很嗨 |
[08:37] | Although I think I’m getting too old for this. | 不过我这把年纪有点玩不起了 |
[08:40] | Did you, uh, figure out that symbol? | 你研究出那个符号的含义了吗 |
[08:42] | No. Um, we’re gonna need an expert. | 没有 咱们得找专家帮忙 |
[08:45] | Expert? Our expert’s dead. | 专家 咱们的专家死了 |
[08:50] | All right. | 进去吧 |
[08:54] | Comes off the wall down here… | 从墙上摔到这里 |
[08:58] | Well, nice decor. | 布置得不错 |
[08:59] | Very early slaughterhouse. | 像是早期的屠宰场 |
[09:03] | FBI. | 联调局来人了 |
[09:04] | Guys, this is Charlene Penn. | 二位 这位是夏琳·佩恩 |
[09:06] | She’s the lead on the case. | 她是本案的负责人 |
[09:07] | More of the same. Uh, no forced entry. | 案情和之前相似 没有强行闯入迹象 |
[09:10] | Thrown across the room. | 死者在屋内遭到抛掷 |
[09:11] | Made to suffer. | 凶手就是要折磨死者 |
[09:13] | Both hands and feet cut off. | 双手双脚都被砍掉了 |
[09:16] | Same symbol in the chest. | 胸口有同样的符号 |
[09:18] | Mm. Whoever the killer is, the guy’s a monster. | 不管是谁干的 这家伙真是个禽兽 |
[09:21] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[09:24] | This guy’s just like the last one. | 这人和上一个很相似 |
[09:25] | Eerly 30s, decent looking? | 30出头 长相英俊 |
[09:27] | Yeah. Just like the first three, you know? | 对 和之前三个也差不多 |
[09:29] | Fairly successful, no known enemies. | 事业有成 并没有什么敌人 |
[09:31] | Here. | 过来看 |
[09:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[09:37] | I got it. | 我来处理吧 |
[09:40] | How can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[09:41] | I was just trying to find out what happened. | 我只是想弄清楚这是怎么回事 |
[09:43] | Jerry was a friend. | 杰瑞是我朋友 |
[09:45] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:46] | Jerry was killed sometime last night. | 昨晚杰瑞被谋杀了 |
[09:48] | Do you live nearby? | 你住附近吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah. Two doors down. | 对 隔了两间屋 |
[09:53] | You, uh, you know anyone who would want to harm Jerry? | 你知道会有人想伤害杰瑞吗 |
[09:57] | No. He was the nicest guy in the world. | 没有 他可是个大好人 |
[10:00] | Well, his — his wife wasn’t real happy with him. | 但他妻子和他关系挺紧张的 |
[10:02] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:03] | A few nights ago, he has a little one-night fling. | 几天前 他有过一夜情 |
[10:07] | Ann found out, took off. | 安发现了 之后离开了 |
[10:09] | But…she would never do anything like… | 但她绝不会做出这种事 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然不会 |
[10:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[10:21] | Neighbor. | 邻居 |
[10:22] | Said the vic’s wife caught him cheating. | 他说死者的妻子发现他出轨了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, but we’re not thinking it’s the wife. | 对 但是总不会是他妻子干的 |
[10:25] | Not unless she benches 350 | 除非她能举起350磅的东西 |
[10:27] | and did the other guys as a warm-up. | 并且杀掉其他那几个人作为热身 |
[10:28] | Shoot. | 见鬼 |
[10:30] | I left Bobby’s flask over at Lydia’s. | 我把鲍比的酒瓶落在莉迪亚那了 |
[10:34] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚是谁 |
[10:34] | My workout partner from last night. | 我昨晚的锻炼搭档 |
[10:36] | Now I’ve got to go get it. | 现在我得过去取一下 |
[10:38] | So, not only do you know her name, | 那么你不但知道她的名字 |
[10:39] | you’re actually gonna call her? | 你还要打电话给她吗 |
[10:41] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[10:43] | Sweet — she gave you her number. | 太好了 她把电话给你了 |
[10:44] | They always give you their number. | 她们都会给你留电话 |
[10:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:54] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[10:55] | Hey, it’s, uh, Dean from last night. | 是我 昨晚的迪恩 |
[10:59] | Uh, listen, I think I left something over at your place. | 我想我好想落了点东西在你那儿 |
[11:01] | It was an old flask. | 是一个旧的酒瓶 |
[11:04] | It doesn’t look like much, but it has sentimental value. | 看起来可能不起眼 但它有些纪念意义 |
[11:07] | So, uh, have you seen it? | 你看见了吗 |
[11:09] | No. | 没有 |
[11:10] | But if I do, I’ll call. | 但如果我看见了 我会打给你的 |
[11:12] | You want my number? | 我要我的电话号码吗 |
[11:14] | My cell grabbed it. | 我手机会自动存下来的 |
[11:16] | Uh…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:17] | I gotta go. | 我得先挂了 |
[11:19] | Just real busy at the moment. | 这会儿有点忙 |
[11:27] | She’s real busy. | 她真的很忙 |
[11:47] | Breath. | 呼吸 |
[11:50] | Control, Lydia, | 控制住 莉迪亚 |
[11:51] | as in all things. | 所有的事情都应该如此 |
[11:54] | One final push. | 最后一次用力 |
[12:14] | What will we call her? | 我们给她起个什么名字呢 |
[12:17] | You’ll call her Emma. | 你就叫她艾玛吧 |
[12:19] | Next. | 下一个 |
[12:24] | Fascinating, | 有意思 |
[12:26] | truly. | 真的 |
[12:28] | And actually, rather accomplished draftsmanship. | 事实上 这符号画得不错 |
[12:31] | Yeah, if you get past the fact | 对 如果不去想 |
[12:33] | that it was carved into a guy’s body. | 它是刻在人身上的话 |
[12:35] | Professor Morrison, | 莫瑞森教授 |
[12:37] | we’re hoping you can tell us what the symbol means. | 我们希望你能告诉我们这符号什么意思 |
[12:39] | Yeah, maybe. | 好 也许能 |
[12:43] | Maybe? | 也许能 |
[12:44] | It’s possible I could, even likely. | 我很有可能可以 |
[12:47] | Is the FBI offering suitable remuneration? | 联调局有什么报酬吗 |
[12:54] | The respect of a grateful nation. | 国家会为此感激 尊敬你 |
[12:56] | And a good word with the I.R.S. | 我还会在国税局那儿给你说好话 |
[13:06] | Well, it appears quite ancient. | 这看起来很古老 |
[13:08] | Well, that narrows it down. | 缩小些范围 |
[13:10] | A corrupted version of symbology associated with worship. | 这是一个和崇拜相关的符号被讹传的版本 |
[13:14] | Definitely an obscure regional script. | 肯定是哪个地区的含糊的手绘版本 |
[13:16] | Oh, this will require some research. | 这得研究些时日 |
[13:19] | All right. Great. | 太好了 |
[13:20] | Well, uh, I guess we’ll be seeing you tomorrow. | 我想我们明天再来找你 |
[13:23] | Tomorrow?! | 明天 |
[13:26] | I’ve spent entire sabbaticals on a project like this. | 我曾经放弃假期研究这样的项目 |
[13:29] | Professor! | 教授 |
[13:31] | We have a serial killer on our hands. | 我们在追查一个连环杀手 |
[13:33] | Your government needs you, sir. | 你的政府需要你 先生 |
[13:37] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[13:39] | my housekeeper needs a green card. | 我的管家需要一张绿卡 |
[13:45] | Good god, where’d you find this guy? | 天啊 你在哪找到的这家伙 |
[13:48] | He’s supposed to be a top expert in his field. | 他可是这领域最权威的专业人士 |
[13:50] | Yeah, well, when his field includes things | 是啊 但如果他研究领域的东西 |
[13:51] | that go bump in the night, | 会在夜里捣鬼 |
[13:52] | he’s gonna be worth the breath we just wasted. | 他最好值得咱们刚才浪费的口舌 |
[13:54] | So, what are we supposed to do, Dean? | 那咱们应该怎么办呢 迪恩 |
[13:56] | Spin our wheels? | 浪费时间吗 |
[13:57] | Sam, this is us spinning our wheels, okay?! | 萨姆 这就是浪费时间 好吧 |
[14:00] | Dean, you know what? I want to call him, too, okay? | 迪恩 我也想找他 好吗 |
[14:02] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[14:03] | But Bobby’s not here. | 但鲍比不在了 |
[14:05] | So we’re settling. | 所以我们只能将就了 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | We sure are. | 只能这样了 |
[14:11] | Damn it, why hasn’t she called? | 见鬼 她怎么还不打电话 |
[14:13] | Who? Lydia? | 谁 莉迪亚吗 |
[14:15] | Wait, so some girl’s actually dumping you the morning after? | 等等 难道这次是你被一个姑娘给玩了 |
[14:19] | I think you’re enjoying this a little more than you need to. | 我觉得你的幸灾乐祸有点过了 |
[14:21] | Screw it. I’m going over there and getting the flask. | 不管她了 我过去取那酒瓶 |
[14:31] | Don. | 唐 |
[14:33] | Dean. | 是迪恩 |
[14:36] | I guess you didn’t get my messages. | 我猜你是没收到我的短信 |
[14:38] | No, I did. I’ve been busy. | 不 我收到了 我一直很忙 |
[14:43] | Anyway, I, uh, left that flask over here the other night. | 那晚我把我的酒瓶落在这了 |
[14:45] | Yes. I found it. | 对 我找到了 |
[14:47] | It was so beat up and old, I almost tossed it. | 它真的很旧很烂 我差点扔了 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, guy it belonged to was beat up and old, too. | 对 它的主人也是一个德行 |
[14:52] | But I was very close with him, | 但我和他关系很好 |
[14:53] | and I’d, uh, I’d hate to lose it. | 我不想丢了他的酒瓶 |
[14:57] | I’ll get it for you. | 我给你拿 |
[15:00] | So, how you been? | 你怎么样啊 |
[15:01] | Other than “Busy.” | 除了很忙以外 |
[15:04] | Just that. | 就那样 |
[15:05] | Really busy. Here you go. | 真的很忙 给你 |
[15:07] | Oh, wow. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:09] | I can see why you’re busy. You’ve been babysitting, huh? | 能看出来你很忙 你在帮人照看孩子啊 |
[15:12] | No. | 不是 |
[15:14] | Yours? | 她是你的孩子吗 |
[15:17] | You didn’t tell me you had a little girl. | 你没告诉我你还有个小女儿 |
[15:20] | There’s probably all kinds of things we didn’t tell each other. | 我们大概还有很多没对彼此坦白的事呢 |
[15:25] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[15:28] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[15:29] | Hi, Emma. Your first? | 你好啊 艾玛 这是你的第一个孩子吗 |
[15:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:35] | Well, I hear they grow like weeds. | 我听说她们这年龄长得很快 |
[15:37] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[15:40] | Sorry. I got to take this. | 抱歉 我得接这电话 |
[15:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[15:47] | Mm. Hey. Where are you? | 你人呢 |
[15:48] | It’s a flask, not the holy grail. | 只是个酒瓶啊 又不是圣杯 |
[15:50] | Hey, man, I’m a people person, all right? | 伙计 我这人喜欢与人打交道 |
[15:52] | I’m engaging in some social skills. | 我正忙着交际呢 |
[15:54] | You get anything out of Morrison? | 莫瑞森给你回话了吗 |
[15:56] | No. Not yet. Look, would you get back here? | 还没有 你能回来吗 |
[15:58] | We’re due at the crime lab. | 罪证化验室那边让咱们过去 |
[16:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[16:00] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:02] | Hey, look, why don’t you just… | 你要不… |
[16:03] | Who’s that guy in the other room? | 那间屋里的人是谁啊 |
[16:05] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[16:06] | You there? | 你还在吗 |
[16:08] | Don’t talk. We’ll discuss it later. | 别出声 等下再说 |
[16:12] | Hello! | 喂 |
[16:13] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[16:22] | So, again, we got a guy weighing about two bills… | 死者依然是体重不轻 |
[16:25] | Thrown into a wall so hard, | 却被猛力扔到墙上 |
[16:27] | he’s got pieces of plaster lodged in his skull. | 以致颅骨中都插入几片石膏 |
[16:32] | What triggered the feds’ involvement in this case? | 联邦探员为什么也来掺和这案子 |
[16:35] | I always think you boys have bigger fish to fry. | 我总以为你们另有要事 |
[16:40] | No. Actually, we… | 不是这样 实际上 我们 |
[16:42] | I just figured it was the similarity to the other cold cases? | 我想是因为跟之前几桩悬案很相似吧 |
[16:44] | If it’s the same killer, | 如果是同一凶手所为 |
[16:45] | then he crossed state lines — that would bring you guys in. | 那他必然跨越了州界线 所以你们来了 |
[16:49] | Well, that’s exactly right. | 没错 |
[16:51] | Uh, what he said. | 如他所说 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Whatever, | 好吧 随你吧 |
[16:55] | you’re gonna have to wrap this up. | 你得搞定这事 |
[16:57] | Your case isn’t the only one we’re working on. | 我们手里的案子不止你这件 |
[17:06] | You get used to her. | 习惯就好了 |
[17:08] | Uh, so, Eddie, by the way, | 艾迪 对了 |
[17:09] | I didn’t bring the cold-case files with me. | 我没带那些悬案的资料 |
[17:12] | Is there a chance you have a copy? | 你有副本吗 |
[17:13] | – Yeah. – Great. | -当然 -好极了 |
[17:20] | The Cobalt Room. | 深蓝酒吧 |
[17:22] | Yeah, it’s pretty well known. | 是的 它名气很大 |
[17:24] | Looking to hook up, it’s a pretty good place to go. | 要找艳遇的话 那地方不错 |
[17:27] | I’ve heard. | 我听说过 |
[17:29] | Vic Number Two was there. | 二号死者也去过 |
[17:30] | And according to his security guard, | 据保安人员说 |
[17:31] | he left with a hot girl. | 他跟一个漂亮姑娘走了 |
[17:32] | Two days later, he’s an obituary. | 两天后 他就死了 |
[17:34] | Same with Jerry Price. | 和杰瑞·普莱斯情况一样 |
[17:36] | Mm-hmm. And, uh, as far as we can tell, | 没错 而且就我们看来 |
[17:37] | at least a couple of those in there. | 有多起相似案件 |
[17:38] | Same thing in Chicago. | 与芝加哥的案件如出一辙 |
[17:40] | Yep. A lot of busted marriages, | 是的 多数死者婚姻破裂 |
[17:42] | flings with unknown women, that kind of thing. | 或是跟陌生女人有一夜情 如此之类的 |
[17:44] | All just before they got offed. | 都是在他们死前 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:09] | Is Emma ready? | 艾玛准备好了吗 |
[18:10] | Yes. Come in. | 是的 进来吧 |
[18:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | – Yeah. – Dude. | -喂 -伙计 |
[18:27] | You never showed. | 你怎么没来 |
[18:28] | I’m outside Lydia’s. | 我在莉迪亚家外面 |
[18:29] | Oh, come on, man. What, are you obsessed or something? | 拜托 老兄 你怎么 你迷上她了吗 |
[18:32] | No, I’m telling you. | 不 听我说 |
[18:33] | I have been eating at the buffet of strange all afternoon. | 我下午目睹了好多怪事 |
[18:36] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[18:37] | I’ll tell you the second I know. | 等我弄清楚就告诉你 |
[18:39] | But something ain’t right. | 事情不大对劲 |
[18:40] | Or you’re obsessed. | 或是你迷上她了 |
[18:41] | Shut up. I’m serious. | 闭嘴 我是说真的 |
[18:43] | Okay, uh, you need backup or… | 好吧 你需要后援还是 |
[18:46] | No, not yet. What’s up on your end? | 不 还不用 你那边情况怎样 |
[18:49] | Apparently, there was an identical murder fest | 看来 同样的连环谋杀以前也有 |
[18:51] | two years years ago in Chicago, and again in Miami | 两年前在芝加哥 再两年前 |
[18:53] | two years before that. | 迈阿密也有 |
[18:54] | All the victims were young, successful, | 所有死者都是年轻的成功人士 |
[18:57] | a lot of them went to the same bar. | 许多人去过同一间酒吧 |
[18:58] | It lines up. The trails always went cold fast. | 好几起案子 总是很快就断了线索 |
[19:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Oh, and by the way… | -是吗 -是的 顺便提下 |
[19:02] | As a personal kicker, | 我得私下提醒你 |
[19:03] | here, at least some of the vics | 在这边 至少部分死者 |
[19:05] | hooked up in that bar you went to, | 都在你去的酒吧泡过女人 |
[19:06] | The, uh, The Cobalt Room. | 就是 那间”深蓝酒吧” |
[19:09] | So, just saying, man, you, you dodged the bullet. | 所以 伙计 你躲过一劫了 |
[19:12] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[19:15] | Nice talk. | 聊天愉快 |
[19:18] | Emma, hurry up. | 艾玛 快点 |
[19:20] | Come on, Emma. Time to go. | 快来 艾玛 要走了 |
[19:30] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[19:33] | You be a good girl. | 做个好女孩 |
[19:37] | Make us proud. | 让我们为你骄傲 |
[19:39] | I will, mommy. | 我会的 妈妈 |
[19:49] | Bye, Emma. | 再见 艾玛 |
[19:59] | I hate when this happens. | 我真讨厌这种事 |
[20:33] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[20:34] | I mean, so maybe she has another kid she didn’t tell you about. | 也许她还有一个孩子 只是没告诉你 |
[20:36] | Nope, just the one. | 不会 就这一个 |
[20:37] | Emma. | 是艾玛 |
[20:38] | But that night, when I was with her, | 但那晚我和她在一起时 |
[20:40] | she didn’t have any. | 她还没有孩子 |
[20:41] | And I was at her place, man. | 我去过她家 伙计 |
[20:43] | There was no playpens, no blankets, no rubber ducks. | 那里没有游戏围栏 毯子或者橡皮鸭 |
[20:46] | Right. Like you would have been focused on that kind of thing. | 行了 说得好像你真能观察那么细 |
[20:47] | Hey, dude, that’s the first thing you notice. | 老弟 这是你观察到的第一件事 |
[20:50] | Red flags. | 那是危险警报 |
[20:52] | Then, all of a sudden, boom — | 然后 突然之间 嘭 |
[20:53] | baby. | 孩子出现了 |
[20:55] | Yeah, the one you thought talked. | 就是你看到说话的那个 |
[20:57] | Oh, it talked. | 她的确说话了 |
[20:58] | And not baby talk, either. | 还不是婴儿嘟嘟囔囔那种 |
[21:00] | Now you know so much about child development? | 你什么时候这么了解儿童发育了 |
[21:03] | I know enough to know that they don’t say, | 至少我知道他们不该会说 |
[21:04] | “Hey, mom. Who’s that guy?” | “妈妈 那个家伙是谁” |
[21:07] | So, cut to… | 言归正传 |
[21:08] | Lydia’s handing this kid who’s calling her mommy | 莉迪亚把那个叫她妈妈的小孩 |
[21:10] | over to these two women, right? | 交给两个女人 |
[21:12] | But this is not a baby. | 但这次不是婴儿了 |
[21:13] | No, no, this kid’s got to be 5… | 不是 绝对不是 这小孩得有五岁 |
[21:15] | And same name — Emma. | 名字还是艾玛 |
[21:18] | You know, George Foreman named all his sons george. | 乔治·福尔曼给所有儿子都命名乔治 |
[21:21] | Are you deliberately messing with me? | 你故意惹我是吧 |
[21:23] | Dude, I know weird. | 老弟 我知道什么事不对劲 |
[21:24] | Okay? There is no non-weird explanation for this. | 好吗 这事情怎么说都不对劲 |
[21:27] | This morning, Emma was a baby. | 今早 艾玛还是个婴儿 |
[21:29] | By sunset, she’s Hannah Montana. | 傍晚她就摇身变成汉娜·蒙塔纳 |
[21:33] | Early years. | 早年的她 |
[21:39] | It’s the professor. | 是教授 |
[21:40] | Oh. Good. The professor. Yeah. | 太好了 是教授 |
[21:41] | – I’m sure he’ll crack this wide open. – Shh! | -我确信他能解开谜题 -嘘 |
[21:44] | On this special night, | 在这个特殊晚上 |
[21:46] | you join an exceptional family. | 你们将加入一个特别的家族 |
[21:49] | You are ready to take your places alongside us, | 你们已准备好在我们中取得一席之位 |
[21:51] | and learn our traditions. | 并学习我们的传统 |
[21:54] | This is a tribute to the one who created and protects us. | 这是向我们的创造者也是保护者致敬 |
[21:58] | We hunt for her. | 我们为她狩猎 |
[22:00] | We kill for her. | 为她杀戮 |
[22:01] | And now we consume that kill as a symbol of unity, | 现在我们将猎物吃下 以表示我们的团结 |
[22:04] | with those who have completed their blood missions, | 与那些已经完成了他们血的使命的人融为一体 |
[22:06] | and furthered the life of the tribe. | 也延续我们部落的血脉 |
[22:12] | Go ahead, Emma. You need to eat. | 吃啊 艾玛 你要吃了它 |
[22:30] | You know, identifying this scroll | 要知道 辨认出这个符号 |
[22:31] | was no day at the beach. | 可不是轻松的事 |
[22:33] | Lesser scholars would have crumbled. | 次级的学者只能抓狂 |
[22:35] | Professor… the symbol? | 教授 能讲讲符号吗 |
[22:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[22:38] | It’s ancient, regional. | 它很古老 地域性强 |
[22:40] | Very difficult to identify. | 非常难鉴别 |
[22:43] | But I managed to find a match. | 但我终于找到了匹配的符号 |
[22:45] | It’s a variation of a symbol | 它是一个符号的变形 |
[22:47] | associated with the Greek Pantheon, | 与希腊万神殿有关 |
[22:48] | the temple of the Goddess Harmonia. | 是女神哈耳摩尼亚的神庙 |
[22:51] | According to myth, | 根据神话 |
[22:52] | the coupling of Harmonia and Ares, the god of war, | 哈耳摩尼亚与战神阿瑞斯结合 |
[22:55] | produced the Amazons. | 创造了亚马逊人 |
[22:56] | The Amazons? | 亚马逊人 |
[22:57] | Like Wonder Woman? | 是神奇女侠那种吗 |
[22:57] | No, like — like a tribe of warriors. | 不 是一个战士组成的部落 |
[23:00] | They actually existed. | 他们真实存在过 |
[23:01] | The comic books — they’re just silly perversions. | 漫画都是些愚蠢的曲解 |
[23:03] | The symbol — I believe it originated with the Amazons, | 我认为这个符号起源于亚马逊人的符号 |
[23:07] | pictographs meant to pay homage to Harmonia — | 是用来向哈耳摩尼亚致敬的象形文字 |
[23:10] | occult talismans, if you will. | 你可以叫它神秘附身符 |
[23:12] | They had an exclusively female culture. | 他们格外崇尚女性文化 |
[23:14] | No use for men whatsoever, except procreation. | 男性完全是没用的 除了繁衍后代 |
[23:17] | All the vics were male. | 所有死者都是男性 |
[23:19] | So you said — with this symbol | 就像你说的 这个符号 |
[23:21] | carved in their chests. | 被刻在他们胸前 |
[23:22] | And their hands and feet cut off. | 手脚都被砍掉了 |
[23:23] | Now, that is interesting. | 瞧 亮点就在这里 |
[23:25] | Got our attention. | 引起了我们的注意 |
[23:26] | After they were impregnated, | 她们怀孕后 |
[23:27] | they killed the male — | 就会杀了男人 |
[23:28] | First cutting off certain body parts. | 但先要砍掉特定的身体部位 |
[23:32] | I couldn’t check their I.Ds. | 我没法查到他们的身份 |
[23:34] | Because everything they have is fake. | 因为他们所有文件都是伪造的 |
[23:37] | I’ve been digging for hours. | 我查了好久了 |
[23:39] | And one thing’s for sure — they ain’t FBI. | 只有一点是确定的 他们不是联邦调查局的 |
[23:42] | And who are they? | 那他们是谁 |
[23:43] | They’re after us, is what they are. | 他们是来追查我们的 |
[23:46] | Remember that cross-country murder spree? | 还记得之前穿越全国的大屠杀吗 |
[23:48] | Those crazy brothers went on a couple months ago? | 几个月前那对疯狂的兄弟 |
[23:50] | – That’s them? – Barely scratches the surface. | -是他们吗 -还只是冰山一角 |
[23:53] | They’re thugs. | 他们是暴徒 |
[23:55] | Vigilantes. | 侠士 |
[23:56] | But, look, we’ve dealt with hunters like this before. | 但是 听着 我们以前也和这样的猎人交过手 |
[23:59] | Well… | 这样嘛… |
[24:00] | The one is already scheduled to be taken care of. | 其中一个已经计划好要除掉了 |
[24:04] | We’ll just simply add the other one to the agenda. | 再把另一个也安排在日程上就行了 |
[24:08] | I know Bobby’s got a Grecian encyclopedia of weird in here. | 我知道鲍比有本专讲希腊怪事的书 |
[24:11] | I saw it last time I was looking through this stupid… | 我还看见过呢 就是翻这堆该死的… |
[24:16] | Would it kill him to have a system? | 按序摆放会要他命吗 |
[24:18] | He has a system. | 他有顺序 |
[24:19] | His files are set up like his brain. | 他的资料像他的大脑一样井然有序 |
[24:24] | You got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[24:26] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[24:27] | There’s this whole crazy side to Amazon lore | 有一堆关于亚马逊人的疯狂传说 |
[24:30] | that professor Morrison didn’t even mention. | 那个莫瑞森教授没提到呢 |
[24:31] | That’s ’cause he doesn’t believe in it, | 那是因为他不相信那些 |
[24:33] | which is a real handicap when you’re trying to deal with it. | 而我们想要对付他们 他的态度就很碍事了 |
[24:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:38] | Um, apparently, there was this long, bloody war. | 看来曾经发生过漫长而血腥的战争 |
[24:41] | The Amazon population was decimated, | 亚马逊人口骤减 |
[24:42] | so they made a bargain with Harmonia | 所以他们和哈耳摩尼亚达成协议 |
[24:44] | to replenish their ranks and make them stronger. | 增加人口数目和增强人口体格 |
[24:46] | Well, I’d say throwing grown men through walls was stronger. | 要我说能把成年男人扔穿墙 体格是大大增强了 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Well, basically, they became more than human. | 没错 总的来说他们比人类强壮多了 |
[24:52] | Harmonia turned them into monsters. | 哈耳摩尼亚把他们都变成怪物了 |
[24:54] | Can you kill them like humans? | 他们能和人一样被杀死吗 |
[24:55] | Or is there some kind of trick? | 还是需要什么技巧 |
[24:56] | Uh doesn’t say. | 没提到 |
[24:59] | No idea. I guess it could go either way. | 不知道 我想大概都有可能 |
[25:00] | Well, that’s helpful. What else? | 很有用 还有呢 |
[25:05] | The lore says they reproduced quickly — | 传说是他们繁殖非常快 |
[25:09] | as in, after mating, they gave birth within 36 hours. | 快到 男女结合后36小时她们就能生产 |
[25:14] | The babies grew incredibly fast, | 孩子生长也异常快速 |
[25:16] | then the aging process became normal. | 然后生长速度就会变得正常 |
[25:19] | Which is one way to make an army, I guess. | 我想 这也是组建军队的一种办法 |
[25:23] | The mating cycle is every two years. | 结合周期大约是两年 |
[25:25] | They send out all the women who have reached child-bearing age. | 他们会把所有达到生育年龄的妇女派出去 |
[25:27] | Which lines up, ’cause this happens every couple of years | 这就说得通了 因为每两年才会换个城市 |
[25:29] | in different towns, right? | 发生一次 对吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:33] | And we know for sure that at least some of the vics | 我们明确知道至少有数名死者 |
[25:35] | hooked up with strange women | 曾经和陌生女子在一起 |
[25:37] | days before being killed Amazon style. | 之后就被以亚马逊人的方式杀掉了 |
[25:41] | Hooked up in the same bar I met Lydia, right? | 是在我泡到莉迪亚的酒吧把到妹子的吗 |
[25:44] | -Yeah. – And then suddenly, | -是啊 -然后突然之间 |
[25:46] | she’s got a little baby in like fruit-fly time. | 她就迅速有了个孩子 |
[25:50] | That baby turns into a little girl just as fast. | 小宝宝很快变成了小女孩 |
[25:56] | – So maybe you’re — – Don’t say it. | -所以也许你是 -别说了 |
[25:59] | Look, if that kid’s yours — | 听着 如果那孩子是你的 |
[26:00] | I said don’t say it! | 我说了别说了 |
[26:01] | Fine. I won’t. But, Dean… | 好吧 不说了 但是 迪恩 |
[26:04] | Dude, seriously, a one-night stand, you’re just gonna… | 兄弟 说真的 一夜情 你就打算… |
[26:07] | – roll the dice? You don’t even — – Of course not… | -碰运气吗 你连那个都… -当然不是 |
[26:09] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[26:10] | What, do you think I’m brain-dead? | 你以为我傻啊 |
[26:13] | Accidents happen. | 总是有意外的 |
[26:15] | If one even did, | 就算是发生了意外 |
[26:16] | which I-I-I don’t think… | 而且我觉得不是这样的… |
[26:23] | No. You know what? Stop. | 不 你知道吗 不说了 |
[26:24] | We’re not gonna talk about this anymore | 我们不要再说这件事了 |
[26:25] | because my skin’s starting to crawl! | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[26:27] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[26:28] | But if it’s true, if it happened… | 但如果是真的 如果发生了这种事 |
[26:30] | I know. I got to hang on to my hands and feet. | 我知道 我得小心我的手和脚 |
[26:40] | We are so pleased with your progress. | 你们的进步让我们十分欣慰 |
[26:44] | You are absorbing the traditions of our mothers, | 你们在汲取我们先母的传统 |
[26:47] | and you are close to fulfilling your tribal destiny, | 你们即将完成你们的部落使命 |
[26:50] | and taking your place alongse your sisters. | 与你们的姐妹并肩作战 |
[26:52] | Today, you are a warrior. | 今天 你们成为战士 |
[26:55] | Though you may walk among others, | 你们虽与他人同行 |
[26:57] | your heart is only with the tribe. | 却要心属部落 |
[27:01] | Soon, you will take the final, glorious step into adulthood. | 很快 你们就要迈出最终的光荣的一步长大成人 |
[27:05] | Today, you will learn how to endure pain | 今天你们要学会如何忍受痛苦 |
[27:08] | and how to inflict it. | 以及如何给他人痛苦 |
[27:11] | Fight it, Emma. | 顶住 艾玛 |
[27:13] | As with all you do, | 凡事皆须如此 |
[27:14] | courage is everything. | 勇气是你的全部 |
[27:22] | Looking through Bobby’s files is like dumpster diving. | 看鲍比的资料真是垃圾里捞针 |
[27:25] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[27:28] | So, it makes sense why the Amazons | 亚马逊人想找 |
[27:31] | all want to hook up with decent-looking, successful guys. | 高帅富结合也说得通 |
[27:35] | Oh, they’re picky about the gene pool? | 传宗接代还挑三拣四吗 |
[27:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:37] | So… | 那么… |
[27:40] | What was Lydia doing with you? | 莉迪亚干嘛选了你 |
[27:43] | Well, she may or may not have thought I was a rich investment banker. | 她可能或许以为我是富有的投资银行家 |
[27:55] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[27:58] | These papers just moved. | 这几张纸动地方了 |
[28:02] | – What? – I didn’t touch them. | -啥 -我可没动 |
[28:17] | It’s all over the place. | 到处都是 |
[28:23] | Redline. | 红的 |
[28:27] | Redline. | 红的 |
[28:30] | Oh, and… | 对了 |
[28:32] | power lines by the open window, | 电力线就在敞开的窗子旁边 |
[28:36] | where there’s a breeze… | 刚好有阵小风 |
[28:37] | – That could have moved the papers. – Did you feel a breeze? | -可能吹动了纸 -你感到小风了吗 |
[28:39] | It doesn’t matter, Dean. The readings are useless. | 那也没什么关系了 迪恩 读数是无效的 |
[28:46] | Maybe, uh… | 有可能是… |
[28:51] | We burned him, Dean. | 我们把他火葬了 迪恩 |
[28:53] | – So what? – So, what are you suggesting? | -那又如何 -你是什么意思 |
[28:54] | I don’t know. What are you? | 不知道 你呢 |
[28:56] | Concentrate on something else. | 专心干别的吧 |
[28:58] | – Why? – Because it’s not Bobby! | -为什么 -因为那不是鲍比 |
[29:00] | – Could be. – No, it couldn’t be. | -有可能啊 -不 不可能 |
[29:01] | – Why not? – Because we want it to be. | -为什么 -因为那是我们一厢情愿 |
[29:09] | Maybe it’s useful. | 或许会有用 |
[29:10] | It’s in a pile of “Maybe it’s useful.” | 这一堆的东西都”或许有用” |
[29:13] | Besides, it’s in Greek. Nobody reads greek. | 再说 这是希腊文 没人会读希腊文 |
[29:15] | Yeah, except Greeks. | 是啊 除了希腊人 |
[29:17] | Oh, and Bobby. | 还有鲍比 |
[29:21] | And professor Morrison. | 还有莫瑞森教授 |
[29:24] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[29:25] | I’m going, Dean. | 我要去找他 迪恩 |
[29:25] | You stay here, keep the door locked. | 待在这儿 锁好门 |
[29:28] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪都别去 |
[29:30] | – I mean it. – Fine. | -不开玩笑 -好吧 |
[29:45] | Oh, you have got to be kidding. | 你不是吧 |
[29:47] | I have office hours tomorrow — | 我明天有办公时间 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry, professor. I need your help. | 抱歉 教授 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:51] | The FBI isn’t paying me enough for this. | 联调局给我的酬劳不够 |
[29:55] | All right. I’ll sweeten the deal. | 好吧 我再给你点好处 |
[29:57] | We’ll remove your wiretap. | 我们不监听你了 |
[30:43] | You don’t know me, but my name is Emma. | 你不认识我 我叫艾玛 |
[30:46] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:49] | I think I’m in trouble, | 我想我有麻烦了 |
[30:50] | and you’re the only person I can trust. | 而你是我唯一能够信任的人 |
[30:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:55] | Because you’re my father. | 因为你是我父亲 |
[31:06] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[31:08] | They’ve been watching you, | 他们一直在监视你 |
[31:09] | ever since mom got pregnant. | 从妈妈怀孕就开始了 |
[31:13] | Well, if you’re such a prisoner, | 如果你真的被囚禁了 |
[31:14] | you mind telling me how you escaped? | 能告诉我你怎么跑出来的吗 |
[31:17] | I waited until lights out. | 我等到熄灯 |
[31:19] | The women who watch over us change shifts a little after 10:00. | 看着我们的女人十点过一点时换班 |
[31:24] | And you left because…? | 那你为什么离开 |
[31:28] | They stick you in there, | 他们把你安排在那儿 |
[31:31] | and you trust them. | 你就信任他们 |
[31:33] | It’s all you know. | 根本不知道别的 |
[31:36] | And you don’t question what they want you to do — | 你也不去质疑他们要你做的事 |
[31:40] | terrible things. | 那些可怕的事 |
[31:42] | That’s why I had to leave. | 所以我必须离开 |
[31:46] | They tortured me. | 他们折磨我 |
[31:48] | They told me I had to endure pain | 他们告诉我说我必须忍受痛苦 |
[31:50] | so I could be strong like them. | 那样才能像他们一样强壮 |
[31:52] | But I don’t want to be like them. | 但我不想像他们一样 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[32:07] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | Let’s assume that you’re not… like them. | 那我们假设你…不像他们 |
[32:17] | Yet. | 暂时不像 |
[32:19] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[32:22] | Get me away from here. | 带我离开这里 |
[32:26] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[32:29] | My mother told me that. | 我妈妈告诉我了 |
[32:31] | I seriously doubt she said that. | 我十分怀疑她会说这话 |
[32:34] | And if you knew me, you would seriously doubt it’s true. | 如果你了解我 也会十分质疑这句话的真实性 |
[32:37] | They told me you’re a hunter. | 他们告诉我你是个猎人 |
[32:40] | So maybe you’ll understand about me. | 那么或许你能理解我 |
[32:42] | Maybe you can protect me. | 或许你能保护我 |
[32:45] | Just long enough so I can get away. | 只要让我能逃离他们就行 |
[32:49] | Then I’ll leave you alone. | 然后我就不来烦你了 |
[32:53] | I know you don’t want me. | 我知道你不想要我 |
[32:54] | All right, let’s not…go there, okay? | 好了 咱们…不说那个 行吗 |
[32:56] | This isn’t a matter of… | 这根本不是… |
[33:00] | You get this isn’t a normal situation, right? | 你能明白这个情况很不寻常吧 |
[33:02] | How would I know? | 我要怎么明白 |
[33:04] | Three days ago, I wasn’t even alive. | 我三天前还不存在呢 |
[33:07] | Now here I am. | 而我现在就在这儿 |
[33:08] | My mother threw me into that place. | 我妈妈把我扔进那里 |
[33:11] | And my father… | 而我爸爸… |
[33:14] | …well… | 就不说了… |
[33:18] | You get this is my last chance to have anything normal ever, right? | 你知道这是我过上一点正常生活的最后机会了吧 |
[33:25] | It’s fascinating. | 真令人着迷 |
[33:26] | What’s it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[33:27] | Oh, I haven’t gotten there yet. | 我还没看呢 |
[33:29] | The paper is handmade. | 这纸张是手工制作的 |
[33:31] | A cellulose, rather like papyrus, | 用纤维素 很像纸莎草纸 |
[33:33] | which would explain its durability. | 所以它能长时间保存 |
[33:34] | – Professor – – Wherever did you get it? | -教授 -你是怎么拿到的 |
[33:39] | A crazy, drunk, old genius. | 一个天才的老疯子酒鬼给我的 |
[33:40] | Yeah. They always have the good stuff. | 是啊 他们总是有些好东西 |
[33:43] | Well, it’s in greek. | 是用希腊文写的 |
[33:45] | Yeah, yeah. I-I know that. | 对 对 这我知道 |
[33:46] | Not a common dialect. | 可不是什么普通的方言 |
[33:48] | My god, what is it with you and Amazons? | 我的天 你怎么就跟亚马逊人干上了 |
[33:51] | Professor, it’s important. | 教授 这是要紧事 |
[33:52] | At 11:30 at night, it better be. | 晚上11点半来找我 最好是要紧事 |
[33:55] | Oh, here’s a new twist. | 这有个新的大逆转 |
[33:57] | It repeats the conventional lore. | 这上面的叙述和常见传说相同 |
[33:58] | Amazon warriors mate with males. The males are murdered. | 亚马逊的战士与男子结合 男子被杀 |
[34:00] | Yada, yada. But according to this… | 之类的 但是这上面说… |
[34:02] | it’s not the women who do the killing. | 杀人的不是女人 |
[34:04] | Instead, a ritual of initiation | 作为入门仪式的一部分 |
[34:06] | requires that the child born of the mating process | 要求男女结合而生下的孩子 |
[34:09] | must kill her own father. | 必须要杀掉她的父亲 |
[34:13] | What? | 什么 |
[34:18] | You look exhausted. | 你好像很累 |
[34:21] | And starving? | 还很饿呢 |
[34:24] | It’s been a tough sweet 16. | 我的花季很艰辛 |
[34:27] | So you believe me? | 你相信我了吗 |
[34:30] | You’ll help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[34:34] | If you really want help. | 如果你是真想找人帮忙 |
[34:41] | Detective. | 探长 |
[34:42] | Agent. You’re here late. | 探员 这么晚还来这儿 |
[34:45] | Yeah. Listen, could we talk in the morning? | 是啊 是这样 我们能不能早上再说 |
[34:47] | What’s your hurry… | 你急什么… |
[34:51] | …Sam? | 萨姆 |
[34:53] | Sam Winchester. Let’s see. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 我想想 |
[34:55] | I could run you in for impersonating a federal agent. | 我可以以假扮联邦探员的罪名带你回去 |
[35:26] | Well, now, what happens when they find out you’re missing? | 如果他们发现你失踪了会怎么样 |
[35:29] | They may have already found out. | 他们大概已经发现了 |
[35:32] | And they’ll hunt me down. | 他们会找到我 |
[35:40] | Look, I know this is gonna be hard, | 听着 我知道这肯定不容易 |
[35:43] | but if I’m gonna get out, I have to do it now. | 但如果我想逃出去 就必须现在逃 |
[35:46] | We got cheese and a leftover burrito. | 我这儿有奶酪和剩下的玉米煎饼 |
[35:49] | Doesn’t make a difference. | 都一样的 |
[35:58] | You were asking if I believed you. | 你刚刚问我相不相信你 |
[36:08] | I was told you’d be a challenge. | 她们说了拿下你会不容易 |
[36:12] | I figured you’d chat me up… | 我就猜你会跟我闲扯 |
[36:14] | try and catch me off guard. | 想让我放松警惕 |
[36:17] | Almost worked. | 差点就起效了 |
[36:18] | I was expecting your mother. | 不过我等的是你妈妈 |
[36:25] | It’s not her place. | 这事不是由她来做 |
[36:27] | I have to kill you. | 我得杀了你 |
[36:29] | – Is that what they told you? – It’s what I am. | -她们这么跟你说的吗 -这是我的使命 |
[36:31] | Well, then, I should just kill you right now. | 那我现在就该杀了你 |
[36:32] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:33] | But you could have done that 30 seconds ago. | 但是你三十秒前就能这么做了 |
[36:46] | It’s weirdly hard, isn’t it? | 怪的是不好下手 是不是 |
[36:48] | – It is for me. – Knock it off. | -我就有点于心不忍 -少来了 |
[36:50] | How could it not be? You’re my father. | 怎么能轻松呢 你是我爸爸啊 |
[36:52] | – Hey! We’re not gonna do that. – But it’s true. | -我们少来这套 -但确实如此 |
[36:55] | You’re the reason that we’re standing here. | 我们会走到这一步是因为你 |
[36:57] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. | 如果没有你 也不会有我了 |
[37:01] | So now someone has to kill someone. | 现在我们是你死我活 |
[37:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:07] | So far, my childhood’s been kind of disappointing. | 到目前为止 我的童年真是不怎么样 |
[37:10] | You haven’t killed anybody yet, Emma. | 你还没杀过人 艾玛 |
[37:14] | Walk away. | 放弃吧 |
[37:16] | Right now — I won’t go after you. | 现在就放弃 我不会去追杀你 |
[37:19] | I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[37:22] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:31] | Please don’t let him hurt me. | 求你别让他伤害我 |
[38:13] | Here’s the mother ship. | 大本营在此 |
[38:16] | Let’s get this done. | 我们去做个了结吧 |
[38:27] | They’re gone. | 她们跑了 |
[38:46] | Hey, you know what? I don’t like it, either. | 你知道吗 我也不喜欢这样 |
[38:48] | I wanted to torture them just as much as you. | 我跟你一样 也很想折磨她们 |
[38:51] | Yeah, but, hey… | 但是… |
[38:53] | next time they surface, we’ll be ready… | 下次她们再出现 我们就有所准备了 |
[38:56] | If we live that long. | 如果我们能活到那时候 |
[39:01] | All right, fine. Just sit there and be pissed. | 好吧 你就坐在那儿生闷气吧 |
[39:06] | What did you say to me… | 你以前怎么跟我说的… |
[39:08] | when I was the one who choked? | 我下不了手的时候 |
[39:09] | What did you say about Amy? | 你是怎么说艾米的 |
[39:11] | “You kill the monster!” | “是怪就得杀” |
[39:12] | I was going to! | 我的确要杀她的 |
[39:13] | Oh, the hell you were! You think I’m an idiot? | 你才不是呢 你当我二啊 |
[39:15] | What, you think I am? | 你当我二啊 |
[39:16] | Dean, you were gonna let her walk! | 迪恩 你本打算放跑她的 |
[39:18] | No, I wasn’t. That’s ridiculous! | 我才没有 你别瞎说 |
[39:20] | Look, man, she was not yours. Not really. | 听着 她不是你的孩子 不是真正意义上的 |
[39:27] | Actually, she, uh, she was, really. | 其实她还真是 |
[39:31] | She just also happened to be a crazy man-killing monster. | 只不过她还是个疯狂的杀男人的怪物 |
[39:35] | But, uh, hey. | 不过呢 |
[39:36] | You know what? Bobby was right. | 知道吗 鲍比说得对 |
[39:38] | Your head’s not in it, man. | 你心没在这儿 |
[39:39] | When Cass died, you were wobbly, but now… | 小卡死的时候 你就很难过了 现在… |
[39:42] | Now what? | 现在怎么了 |
[39:43] | Oh, what, you’re dealing with it so perfect? | 你就应对得很好吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah, news flash, pal — | 告诉你个消息 |
[39:46] | you’re just as screwed up as I am! | 你跟我一样一团乱 |
[39:49] | You’re just…bigger. | 你不过…块头大点而已 |
[39:54] | – What?! – I don’t know. | -啥 -不知道我说了啥 |
[39:59] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:02] | Dean, the thing is, tonight… | 迪恩 问题在于 今晚 |
[40:05] | it almost got you killed. | 你险些丧命 |
[40:07] | Now, I don’t care how you deal. | 我不管你怎么应对这件事 |
[40:08] | I really, really don’t. | 我真的不管 |
[40:10] | But just don’t — | 但你别… |
[40:13] | don’t get killed. | 别挂掉了 |
[40:18] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[40:22] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[40:23] | It means I’ll do what I can. All right? | 意思是我尽力而为 好吗 |
[40:25] | You can shut up about it. | 你就别唠叨了 |