时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You know what Cass did? | 你知道小卡做了什么 |
[00:05] | The dam inside your brother’s head is gone, | 你弟弟脑子里那道屏障没了 |
[00:08] | and all hell’s spilling loose. | 所有地狱的记忆都倾巢而出 |
[00:11] | Every time I close my eyes, Lucifer is yelling into my head. | 每当我一闭眼 路西法就冲我大喊大叫 |
[00:14] | Good morning, Vietnam! | 早安 越南 |
[00:18] | You know he’s not actually… | 你知道他并不是真的… |
[00:20] | Yeah. No, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[00:21] | Try telling that to the volume control inside my brain. | 这话跟我脑袋里的音量控制开关说吧 |
[00:24] | Did you try the hand thing? | 你没再试试掐伤口那招 |
[00:25] | Big brother’s probably dead. | 大哥哥也许已经死了 |
[00:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[00:28] | He said “shut up” to me. | 他对我说”闭嘴”了 |
[00:29] | You let me in. | 你让我进去了 |
[00:31] | You wanted me, partner. | 你想要我 搭档 |
[00:33] | I do believe I’ve got you, bunk buddy. | 我确信我搞定你了 铺友 |
[00:37] | No nap for you, Sammy. | 萨姆 你可不能睡 |
[01:03] | Dick! | 混蛋 |
[01:20] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[01:21] | Get the hell away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[01:22] | You speak friggin’ English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[01:24] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[01:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:26] | No one’s after me. | 没人追我 |
[01:27] | – Why are you running up in here like that? – Just… | -那你跑什么 -就… |
[01:30] | Just leave me alone. | 别管我就好 |
[01:34] | What the hell did you take, anyway? | 你磕什么药了 |
[01:36] | Nothing. | 什么也没磕 |
[01:37] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[01:38] | No, he’s telling the truth. | 不 他说的是实话 |
[01:41] | Burned through that last beer hours ago. | 上瓶啤酒的劲早就过了 |
[01:44] | Right about the time Dean passed out. | 大约就在迪恩睡过去的时候 |
[01:46] | Come on, Sam. Tell the nice tweaker. | 来嘛 萨姆 告诉这个好心的瘾君子 |
[01:49] | You’d be sleeping by now if the devil would just | 要不是魔王对你寸步不离 |
[01:50] | leave you alone for five seconds. | 你现在早睡着了 |
[01:53] | Stupid Satan. | 讨厌的撒旦 |
[01:55] | Chasing you all the way to… | 一路追你到… |
[01:58] | Where the hell are we? | 这是哪儿啊 |
[02:00] | I just need some rest. | 我只是需要休息 |
[02:02] | Hey. Sam. | 萨姆 |
[02:04] | Try the hand scar. | 掐掐手上的疤啊 |
[02:07] | How many days you been up, anyway? | 你几天没睡觉了 |
[02:08] | Four. | 四天 |
[02:10] | Oh. Wait. Scratch that. | 等等 收回那句话 |
[02:13] | Five. | 是五天 |
[02:15] | Hey, hold up! Wait! Hold up! | 等等 先别走 等等 |
[02:18] | You want to knock out? I can knock you out. | 你想嗨吗 我可以给你点药 |
[02:50] | *Good morning to you* | *祝你早安* |
[02:53] | *Good morning to you* | *祝你早安* |
[02:54] | *Our day is beginning* | *崭新的一天已降临* |
[02:56] | *So good morning to you* | *祝你早安* |
[03:00] | I thought you liked my singing! | 我还以为你喜欢听我唱歌呢 |
[03:03] | Pills? | 嗑药 |
[03:04] | You do get that you’re just bringing free drugs to the party, right? | 你知道你这是给自己帮倒忙吧 |
[03:08] | I am inside you, Sam. | 我活在你脑袋里 萨姆 |
[03:11] | Hey. Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[03:13] | What’s the longest a normal human being | 正常人类连续不睡觉的 |
[03:15] | has ever gone without sleep? | 最高纪录是多久 |
[03:17] | 11 days. | 十一天 |
[03:22] | You always wanted to be normal, Sam! | 你一直想做正常人 萨姆 |
[03:25] | If you are, you’ll be dead in a week! | 如果你是正常人 那一周内就死翘翘了 |
[03:43] | Okay, sir? You can’t just barge in here | 先生 没有预约 |
[03:44] | – without an appointment! – They said, “Talk to Kadinsky.” | -你不能擅自闯进来 -他们让我找卡丁斯基 |
[03:45] | You Kadinsky? | 你是卡丁斯基吗 |
[03:46] | – You need to be scheduled! – Well, then, schedule me! | -你需要先预约 -那就帮我安排啊 |
[03:48] | He was in a car crash. | 他出了车祸 |
[03:49] | Why the hell can’t I see him? | 我凭什么不能见他 |
[03:51] | You’re Sam Smith’s brother. | 你是萨姆·史密斯的哥哥吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 对 怎么回事啊 |
[03:54] | I-it’s fine. Thank you. Really. | 没关系 谢谢你 真没事 |
[04:00] | Sam was admitted. | 萨姆住院了 |
[04:02] | He was treated for a broken rib and lacerations. | 他肋骨骨折 还有撕裂伤 |
[04:05] | – Okay. That’s not too bad. And? – And… | -情况不算太糟 还有呢 -还有 |
[04:09] | He’s on our locked psychiatric floor. | 他在我们封闭精神科住院 |
[04:14] | I mean, he’s had some trouble… | 他虽然是有点问题… |
[04:15] | So you’re aware that Sam is experiencing | 那么说你知道萨姆正在经受 |
[04:17] | a full-blown psychotic episode? | 精神病发作的折磨 |
[04:19] | Psychotic? | 精神病 |
[04:21] | Come on. I mean, the guy’s… | 得了吧 我弟弟… |
[04:23] | It’s not like the guy’s freakin’ Norman Bates. | 我弟弟又不是什么精神病患者 |
[04:26] | No, I’m sure he isn’t. | 是啊 他肯定不是 |
[04:27] | We need to determine whether his state | 我们要进一步确定他目前的症状 |
[04:29] | was brought on by the insomnia | 是否由失眠引起 |
[04:31] | or whether the insomnia is a symptom of his condition. | 还是说失眠只是他精神病的一种症状 |
[04:33] | Do you understand? So that we can figure out how to treat him. | 明白吗 以便我们制定治疗计划 |
[04:36] | Well, all I can say is that the sleep thing is kind of new. | 我只知道他是最近才开始失眠的 |
[04:41] | Right. | 是这样 |
[04:44] | We’ve pumped him about as full of sedatives as we safely can. | 我们已给他注射了最大安全剂量的镇定剂 |
[04:47] | So far, he won’t go under. | 可目前他还是清醒的 |
[04:49] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我真没见过这种情况 |
[04:59] | I’m just sayin’. | 我说啊 |
[05:01] | Back when you had no soul… | 你没灵魂那会儿 |
[05:03] | You never had to sleep. | 你从来用不着睡觉 |
[05:09] | Ah, Mr. Helpless. | 无助先生来啦 |
[05:11] | Pull up a six-pack, buddy. | 带酒来没 |
[05:13] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[05:15] | Maybe you should cancel my UFC fight. | 我大概参加不了终极格斗大赛了 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Keep that sense of humor, Sam. | 很好 保持这种幽默感 萨姆 |
[05:20] | It’ll get you through this. | 能帮你渡过难关 |
[05:26] | Sam, I’m gonna find you help. | 萨姆 我会找医生帮你治病 |
[05:29] | Now, that sounded a little cynical. | 你好像不太信服啊 |
[05:32] | I don’t think it’s out there, Dean. | 我觉得没人能帮上我 迪恩 |
[05:34] | We don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[05:35] | We know better than most. | 咱们心里最清楚不过了 |
[05:38] | It’s all snake oil. | 都是些骗人的把戏 |
[05:39] | Last faith healer we hooked up with | 咱们上次碰到的信仰治疗师 |
[05:41] | had a reaper on a leash. Remember? | 使咒抓了个死神给她干活 记得吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Sam, I remember. | 萨姆 我记得 |
[05:50] | I’m just saying… | 我的意思是… |
[05:51] | What? | 什么 |
[05:53] | That you don’t want my help? | 你不想让我帮你吗 |
[05:54] | No, I’m just saying | 不 我的意思是 |
[05:56] | don’t do this to yourself. | 你没必要这么折磨自己 |
[05:58] | Sam, if I don’t find something — | 萨姆 如果我找不到人帮你 |
[05:59] | Then I’ll die. | 我就会死 |
[06:01] | Oh, you’re upsetting me. | 你们说得人家都郁闷了 |
[06:02] | – Dean, we knew this was coming. – No. | -迪恩 你知道这是迟早的事 -不 |
[06:04] | – When you put my soul back. – No. | -你帮我找回灵魂的时候就知道 -不 |
[06:06] | Cass warned you about all the crap it would — | 小卡警告过你会发生什么… |
[06:07] | Screw Cass! | 小卡去死吧 |
[06:10] | Quit being Dali Frickin’ Yoda about this, okay? | 你别这么淡定好不好 |
[06:13] | Get pissed! | 有点火气行不行 |
[06:15] | I’m too tired. | 我太累了 |
[06:20] | This is what happens when you throw a soul into Lucifer’s dog bowl. | 把人的灵魂跟路西法关一起就会变成这样 |
[06:24] | When you think there’s just gonna be some cure out there? | 你还真以为会有救吗 |
[06:32] | Oh, you guys are having a moment. | 你们俩挺感伤的啊 |
[06:42] | I’m a friend of Bobby Singer’s. | 我是鲍比·辛格的一个朋友 |
[06:44] | I’m looking for some info. | 我想查些信息 |
[06:45] | If you could, uh, call me back. | 如果你能帮忙 请回电 |
[06:47] | 7855550128 785-555-0128. | |
[06:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | I am so sorry to have bothered you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[07:07] | Narcissistic personality disorder. | 自恋型人格障碍 |
[07:10] | Okay, now, this one I could have. | 说真的 我可能有这条 |
[07:14] | Time for meds, Sam. | 该吃药了 萨姆 |
[07:17] | Sets unrealistic goals. Check. | 设定不现实的目标 有这条 |
[07:21] | But “trouble keeping healthy relationships?” | 但是”不能和他人保持健康的关系” |
[07:25] | Not so sure about that one. Thoughts? | 这一条我不是很确定 你有什么想法 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:04] | Yeah, hi. Uh… my name’s Dean. | 你好 我是迪恩 |
[08:06] | I’m a friend of Bobby Singer’s. | 我是鲍比·辛格的一个朋友 |
[08:07] | I’m, uh, looking for some info. | 我想查些信息 |
[08:10] | If you could call me back at 785-555-0128. | 如果你能帮我请回电7855550128 |
[08:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | Sam, how are we feeling today? | 萨姆 今天感觉怎么样 |
[08:22] | Rib pain — scale of 1 to 10? | 用一到十级来形容你肋骨的疼痛 |
[08:25] | It’s — it’s not bad. | 不那么疼了 |
[08:27] | 3. | 三级吧 |
[08:30] | You don’t have to lie, Sam. | 你用不着撒谎的 萨姆 |
[08:34] | I’m — I’m not. | 我…我没有啊 |
[08:35] | You’ve suffered terrible agony. | 你在忍受着巨大的痛苦 |
[08:38] | I mean, your 10 must be astronomical. | 这么说来你的十级一定难以想象了 |
[08:41] | Yeah. I-I guess I have a high threshold. | 是 我想我比较能忍疼吧 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:44] | But the worst is knowing that there’s always a new 10. | 但是最糟的部分是知道没有最疼只有更疼 |
[08:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:51] | Well, I’m talking about the truly elegant torture | 我说的是我今天为你准备的 |
[08:55] | I have prepared for you today, Sam. | 真正的痛苦的折磨 萨姆 |
[09:04] | Just stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[09:06] | But it’s — it’s so nice chatting. | 但是咱们刚才聊得多好啊 |
[09:09] | Sam, I hate these one-sided conversations. | 萨姆 你不理我真让我伤心啊 |
[09:11] | Come on, buddy. Engage. | 来吧 伙计 来单挑 |
[09:15] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[09:17] | You… | 你 |
[09:18] | me… | 和我 |
[09:19] | locked ward. | 关在这 |
[09:21] | Is it me, or is this just like the cage? | 难道只有我感觉这就像个笼子吗 |
[10:06] | This is Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[10:07] | MacKey. Calling you back. | 我是麦基 给你回电话了 |
[10:09] | Hey. Real sorry about Bobby. | 鲍比的事我很难过 |
[10:12] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:13] | Look, what you called about — | 你打电话说的事 |
[10:15] | I might have something for you. | 我可能有对你有用的信息 |
[10:17] | There’s this guy. He goes by “Emanuel.” | 有个家伙 叫伊曼纽尔 |
[10:21] | He kind of roams. | 他到处走 |
[10:22] | First started hearing about him a couple of months back. | 几个月前开始听说他的 |
[10:25] | Now, he was healing the sick, curing the crazy. | 他能治愈伤者 包括那些疯子 |
[10:29] | Naturally, I think something in the milk ain’t clean. | 不用说 我觉得这家伙肯定有蹊跷 |
[10:31] | Find this sucker, punch his clock. | 于是打算找到他 让他收摊滚蛋 |
[10:34] | – Right? – Right. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[10:35] | Heard the best way to get to him is through his wife, | 听说想找他最好的办法就是通过他妻子 |
[10:37] | Daphne, out in Colorado. | 她叫达芙妮 在科罗拉多州 |
[10:40] | So, I go. | 所以我就去了 |
[10:42] | Tell her I’m going blind. It’s true. | 告诉她我快瞎了 这倒是真的 |
[10:45] | My right eye’s burnt out. | 我的右眼快完了 |
[10:47] | She says, “Go home. He’ll come.” | 她说 “你回家吧 他会去的” |
[10:50] | So, I go. | 于是我就回家了 |
[10:52] | I set every trap, every test in the book. | 我布置了所有能找到的陷阱和测试 |
[10:55] | That’s what I would have done. | 是我也会这么干的 |
[10:56] | Emanuel shows. | 伊曼纽尔出现了 |
[10:58] | He passes every one. | 他通过了所有陷阱和测试 |
[11:00] | There ain’t nothing weird about this guy, | 这家伙很正常 |
[11:03] | except… | 不过… |
[11:04] | he’s the real deal. | 他真有两下子 |
[11:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:08] | He touched me, | 他碰了我一下 |
[11:09] | and my eye was fixed. | 我的眼睛就好了 |
[11:12] | Look, I don’t believe in much that don’t suck your blood, | 我也觉得这有点不可思议 |
[11:16] | but I wouldn’t call you on a maybe. | 但我不确定也不会打给你 |
[11:22] | “Oh, my head hurts. | “我头疼死了 |
[11:23] | Make it stop!” | 停下来吧” |
[11:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:28] | You want this or not? | 你想不想要这个 |
[11:31] | I saw you yesterday. | 我昨天见过你 |
[11:32] | You didn’t look too happy with your in-flight meal. | 你好像不怎么喜欢这的饭菜 |
[11:36] | Thanks. Uh… | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Marin. No problem. | 我是玛琳 不用谢 |
[11:40] | Sam. Right? | 你是萨姆 对吗 |
[11:41] | “That’s it. | “对 |
[11:43] | I’m Sam.” | 我是萨姆” |
[11:47] | “I’m Sam. Hi.” | “我是萨姆 你好” |
[12:00] | Hi. Uh, is this, uh, Daphne Allen’s house? | 你好 这是达芙妮·艾伦的家吗 |
[12:03] | I’m looking for Emanuel. | 我是来找伊曼纽尔的 |
[12:05] | Well, you found him. | 我就是 |
[12:06] | Daphne’s resting, | 达芙妮在睡觉 |
[12:07] | if you don’t mind. | 我们出来说行吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 没事 |
[12:13] | So, I was hoping… | 我希望你能… |
[12:28] | You were saying, Dean? | 你想说什么啊 迪恩 |
[12:30] | You know, I’d think twice. | 我要是你就三思 |
[12:32] | Or don’t you know that your boss issued a hands-off memo? | 你不知道你老大放话说不能碰我们吗 |
[12:36] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[12:37] | What have you done for him lately? | 你最近为他做过什么 |
[12:39] | Roman’s head on a plate? No? | 你把罗曼的头砍下来了 没有吧 |
[12:42] | Whatever Emanuel is, Crowley’s gonna want him — | 不管伊曼纽尔是什么 克劳力肯定想要他 |
[12:45] | a lot more than he wants you these days. | 相对来说他目前肯定没那么稀罕你 |
[12:48] | So… | 所以… |
[13:09] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[13:18] | That creature hurt you. | 那怪物伤了你 |
[13:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:27] | But, Emanuel… | 但是 伊曼纽尔 |
[13:29] | they were looking for you. | 他们是冲你来的 |
[13:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:37] | I’m Emanuel. | 我是伊曼纽尔 |
[13:41] | Dean. I’m…Dean. | 迪恩 我是迪恩 |
[13:43] | Thank you for protecting my wife. | 谢谢你保护我妻子 |
[13:46] | Your wife. Right. | 你妻子 对 |
[13:48] | I saw his face. | 我看见他的脸了 |
[13:50] | His real face. | 他真正的面容 |
[13:52] | He was a demon. | 他是个恶魔 |
[13:55] | A demon walked the Earth. | 人间居然出了一个恶魔 |
[13:58] | Demons. | 不止一个 |
[14:00] | Whackloads of them. | 有一大群恶魔呢 |
[14:00] | You don’t know about… | 你难道不知道 |
[14:05] | You saw the demon’s true face. | 你看到了恶魔的真身 |
[14:07] | Emanuel has very special gifts. | 伊曼纽尔天赋秉异 |
[14:11] | Yeah. I-I’ve heard that about… | 是啊 我 我听说过 |
[14:14] | Emanuel. | 伊曼纽尔 |
[14:16] | That you can heal people up. | 你能治愈人们 |
[14:18] | I seem to be able to help to a certain degree. | 我似乎在一定程度上能帮助别人 |
[14:21] | What’s your issue? | 你遇到了什么问题 |
[14:25] | My brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[14:45] | You know, you’re actually keeping it together better than I thought. | 说实在的 你比我想的要坚强多了 |
[14:48] | Kind of…the way someone pinned under a bus keeps it together. | 就像 身负重压 却还能坚持得住 |
[14:53] | None of this is real. | 这都不是真的 |
[14:54] | And yet… you know what really sucks? | 不过 你知道什么才是最糟的吗 |
[14:58] | It doesn’t really matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[15:02] | Because I won. | 因为我赢了 |
[15:05] | Your madness won. | 你的疯狂赢了 |
[15:07] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你吧 |
[15:08] | It’s hard to believe | 难以相信 |
[15:09] | you were the guy that saved the world once. | 你就是那个一度拯救世界的家伙 |
[15:12] | Mmm! Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[15:15] | What’ll be today? Maggots again, | 今天吃什么 还吃蛆 |
[15:18] | or, uh, tapeworm? | 或是绦虫 |
[15:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[15:23] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:25] | Uh…little better. | 好一点了 |
[15:29] | That girl, uh, Marin… | 那个叫玛琳的女孩 |
[15:31] | Look, I’m not really supposed to talk about it. | 听着 这话我真的不该讲 |
[15:34] | Let’s just say, unlike you, | 这么说吧 她不像你 |
[15:35] | she didn’t get here ’cause of no accident. | 她可不是因意外事故入院的 |
[15:57] | So, Daphne — | 达芙妮 |
[15:58] | is that, uh, your wife? | 是 你的妻子 |
[16:01] | She found me and cared for me. | 她找到了我 并照顾我 |
[16:04] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[16:07] | Oh, it’s a…strange story. You may not like it. | 是个 奇怪的故事 你可能不会喜欢 |
[16:11] | Believe me, I will. | 相信我 我会的 |
[16:15] | A few months ago, she was hiking by the river, | 几个月前 她到河边远足 |
[16:18] | and I wandered into her path, | 我徘徊到她面前 |
[16:21] | drenched and confused, and…unclothed. | 浑身湿透 迷迷糊糊 还 一丝不挂 |
[16:26] | I had no memory. | 我失忆了 |
[16:29] | She said… | 她说 |
[16:31] | God wanted her to find me. | 上帝希望她找到我 |
[16:37] | So who named you Emanuel? | 那是谁给你取名伊曼纽尔 |
[16:39] | Bouncybabynames.com. | 在快活宝贝起名网上找到的 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s working for you. | 挺适合你的 |
[16:47] | Must be weird not knowing who you are. | 不知道自己是谁一定很奇怪 |
[16:51] | Well, it’s my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[16:53] | And it’s a good life. | 而且是很棒的生活 |
[16:54] | Yeah, well, what if you were some kind of… | 好吧 如果你是个 |
[16:57] | I don’t know…bad guy? | 比如说 是个坏蛋怎么办 |
[17:00] | Oh, I… don’t feel like a bad person. | 我并不感觉自己是坏人 |
[17:16] | Man, you must be really determined to wait out nap time. | 天呐 你还真是铁了心不睡觉了 |
[17:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:22] | Wait. Uh… share this with me. | 等等 和我一起吃吧 |
[17:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:29] | I don’t know why I’m thanking you for a candy bar I stole. | 不知道为什么我为自己偷的糖感谢你 |
[17:40] | So, how long you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[17:41] | Five weeks and counting. | 到目前五周了 |
[17:44] | Going for the record. | 我要打破住院记录了 |
[17:46] | How come? | 你为什么入院 |
[17:48] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[17:49] | That’s a lot of bandages for “It doesn’t matter.” | 你说不重要 却贴着那么多纱布 |
[17:52] | You want the doctor answer? | 你想听听医生的说法吗 |
[17:54] | I’m psychotically depressed to a suicidal ideation. | 精神压抑导致产生轻生的想法 |
[17:57] | And the not doctor answer? | 那真实情况是什么 |
[18:02] | I feel like crap. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[18:04] | I just… want it to be over. | 我只是 想结束它 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:10] | Everything. | 结束一切 |
[18:13] | Come on. Tell me I’m young, and have everything to live for. | 说吧 说我我还年轻 生活充满希望 |
[18:19] | Why would you believe me? | 我说怎么能让你信服 |
[18:21] | True. | 说的也对 |
[18:24] | I have heard you’re here | 我听说你在这里 |
[18:26] | because the voices won’t let you sleep. | 因为有些声音让你无法睡觉 |
[18:30] | Just one, really. | 其实只有一个声音 |
[18:32] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[18:34] | Like Charlie Manson or the devil? | 比如查理·曼森还是撒旦 |
[18:34] | 查理·曼森 杀死大导演波兰斯基家人的凶犯 玛丽莲·曼森就是用他的名字命名自己 | |
[18:39] | Kind of. Yeah. | 差不多 |
[18:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:44] | I…hear a voice. | 我能听到一个声音 |
[18:49] | Is that why you set the fire? | 这就是你放火的原因吗 |
[18:52] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[18:53] | No one. T-They’re burns, right? | 没人 你脖子上的是烧伤 对吗 |
[18:55] | I didn’t set the fire, o– he did! | 不是我放的火 是他 |
[19:00] | You know what? I don’t even know why I’m talking. | 我都不知道我为什么说这些 |
[19:01] | Marin, it’s okay. | 玛琳 没事的 |
[19:02] | No, it’s not! | 怎么没事 |
[19:04] | You are crazier than I am! | 你比我还疯 |
[19:06] | Charles Manson tells you what to do. | 查尔斯·曼森告诉你该做什么 |
[19:08] | At least it’s my own brother — | 至少我听到的是自己哥哥的声音 |
[19:12] | It’s your brother? | 是你哥哥 |
[19:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:17] | It sucks… | 这感觉真糟 |
[19:19] | when it’s your dead brother saying… | 你死去的哥哥跟你说 |
[19:21] | kill yourself to be with him… | 让你自杀来陪他 |
[19:24] | …or he’ll do it for you. | 否则他就亲自动手 |
[19:31] | So, your brother… | 你弟弟 |
[19:33] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:34] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[19:36] | What’s his diagnosis? | 医生对他的诊断是什么 |
[19:39] | Well, it’s not exactly medical. | 其实不是医学病症 |
[19:44] | That should be fine. | 应该没问题 |
[19:45] | I can cure illness of a spiritual origin. | 我能治愈心灵的疾病 |
[19:48] | Spiritual? | 心灵 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Someone did this to him. | 有人害他变成了这样 |
[19:59] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[20:00] | Well, yeah. Dude broke my brother’s head. | 是的 那家伙弄坏了我弟弟的脑袋 |
[20:03] | He betrayed you, this dude. | 这个人背叛了你 |
[20:06] | He was your friend? | 他原来是你的朋友吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, he’s gone. | 是的 他死了 |
[20:12] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[20:14] | I sense that you kill a lot of people. | 我感觉到你杀过很多人 |
[20:19] | Honestly, I-I don’t know if he’s dead. | 说实话 我 我不知道他是否死了 |
[20:24] | I just know that this… | 我只知道 |
[20:26] | whole thing couldn’t be messier. | 这件事糟得不能再糟了 |
[20:29] | You know, I used to be able to just shake this stuff off. | 要知道 我以前总能把这种事放在身后 |
[20:32] | You know, whatever it was. | 不管是什么 |
[20:33] | It might take me some time, but… | 或许需要点时间 但是 |
[20:35] | I always could. | 我总是能做到 |
[20:39] | What Cass did… | 可小卡做的事 |
[20:44] | I just can’t — I don’t know why. | 不知为什么 我就是迈不过这个坎 |
[20:46] | Well, it doesn’t matter why. | 为什么并不重要 |
[20:47] | Of course it matters. | 当然重要了 |
[20:48] | No. You’re not a machine, Dean. | 不 你不是台机器 迪恩 |
[20:50] | You’re human. | 你是个人 |
[20:54] | Your friend’s name was Cass? | 你朋友叫小卡 |
[20:57] | That’s an odd name. | 名字好怪 |
[21:16] | Just, uh, sit tight. I’ll be right out, okay? | 坐这儿别动 我就出来 |
[21:51] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[22:21] | Emanuel, you son of a bitch. | 伊曼纽尔 你个混蛋 |
[22:25] | Emanuel. | 伊曼纽尔 |
[22:26] | Yeah, not so much. | 不是他 |
[22:32] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[22:33] | Dean, Dean, Dean. You got some ‘splainin’ to do. | 迪恩 迪恩 你得好好解释解释 |
[22:50] | Rumors are really starting to fly about this Emanuel fellow. | 这个伊曼纽尔的事迹传的满天飞啊 |
[22:55] | My curiosity sure got revved up. | 我是好奇得不得了 |
[22:57] | Just tell me what you want, Meg. | 就直说你想干嘛吧 梅格 |
[22:58] | Imagine my surprise when I track him down, | 我找到他时 却发现他小鸟依人地跟着你 |
[23:00] | and he’s snuggled up with you. | 想想我有多惊讶 |
[23:02] | And he’s the spitting image of poor, dead Castiel. | 而且他长得跟已故的可怜虫卡西迪奥一模一样 |
[23:05] | So, Dean, what’s poor, dead Castiel | 迪恩 可怜的卡西迪奥都死了 |
[23:08] | doing in that junker out there? | 怎么会出现在外面的那辆破车上 |
[23:09] | Christmas caroling. | 唱圣诞颂歌 |
[23:11] | Fun. But how’s he alive? | 真风趣 他怎么会还活着 |
[23:12] | Last I heard, he played God, went poof. | 据我所知 他扮演上帝 结果爆炸了 |
[23:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | And neither does he, so you got to keep it shut. | 而且他也不知道 所以你少多嘴 |
[23:19] | Oh, I do? | 是吗 |
[23:21] | He doesn’t know he’s Cass. | 他不知道他是小卡 |
[23:22] | I know. Been watching you for hours. | 我知道 我盯了你们几小时了 |
[23:26] | So here’s the deal. | 我们这么办吧 |
[23:27] | You might remember Crowley and me were frosty back in the day? | 还记得我和克劳力以前的关系不怎么样吗 |
[23:30] | – Well, times haven’t changed. – Good. | -现在也没改善 -那太好了 |
[23:33] | That hurts my feelings. I’ve been good to you, Dean. | 你真伤我感情 我可待你不薄 迪恩 |
[23:36] | No, you’ve been good to you, sweetheart. | 你不过是关照自己 |
[23:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[23:39] | Right now, rumors of this wandering healer are strictly low-level. | 到目前关于这个云游治疗师的谣言传得还不算远 |
[23:43] | But body count’s getting high enough to change that. | 但是死了这么多人 纸包不住火 |
[23:46] | Folks start poking, they sniff angel dust. | 有人开始四处打探 他们闻得到天使的味 |
[23:48] | Yeah, they start falling all over each other trying to tell Crowley. | 为了跑去克劳力那儿邀功都能挤死人 |
[23:52] | Now picture Crowley with his hands on harmless little amnesia Cass. | 想想克劳力要是抓到温良无害的失忆小卡会怎样 |
[23:57] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna burn that smarmy dick. | 我要杀了那个口蜜腹剑的混蛋 |
[24:00] | My time’s coming. | 姐就要称霸了 |
[24:01] | But right about now, my army-of-one situation is not cutting it. | 不过我目前孤军奋战 所以说我实力还不够 |
[24:05] | It’s cold out here, there’s a price on my ass, | 形势严峻 杀我者有赏 |
[24:07] | and I need friends. | 所以我需要盟友 |
[24:09] | Yeah. I get that. | 了解 |
[24:11] | But I ain’t it. | 可我不是你的盟友 |
[24:12] | That’s where you’re wrong, Dean. | 这你就错了 迪恩 |
[24:14] | ‘Cause I’m here to help you, and that makes us friends. | 我是来帮你的 这样一来我们就是朋友了 |
[24:18] | Help, huh? | 帮我 |
[24:20] | You mean see if you can’t turn harmless little Cass out there | 你是想看看能不能把外面那个温良无害的小卡 |
[24:23] | into an angel-sized weapon? | 变成全能天使大杀器吧 |
[24:25] | Like you’re taking him caroling. | 别装得好像你对他没企图似的 |
[24:27] | And by the way, you really want to keep going with no backup? | 再说 你真想不带后援就继续上路吗 |
[24:31] | Hey, I don’t trust you, either. | 我也不信任你 |
[24:33] | But I could really use Emanuel. | 但是我用得上伊曼纽尔 |
[24:35] | And he trusts you. | 而他信任你 |
[24:37] | So for now, it’s in everyone’s best interests | 所以现在我们联手 |
[24:39] | to hold hands and cross the street together, okay? | 对大家都有好处 |
[24:44] | We go straight to Sam. | 我们直接去找萨姆 |
[24:46] | No detours. | 不去别处 |
[24:47] | I love it. | 如此甚好 |
[24:49] | And one more thing. | 对了 |
[24:52] | My knife. | 还我刀 |
[24:58] | You sure we wouldn’t be safer traveling with a full-throttle Angel? | 我们跟气场全开的天使结伴旅行不是更安全吗 |
[25:02] | I could jog his memory. | 我可以让他都记起来 |
[25:06] | Kidding! | 逗你玩呢 |
[25:07] | We wouldn’t want to upset the poor guy. | 谁都不想惹那小可怜难过嘛 |
[25:15] | Her face! She’s one of — | 她的脸 她是 |
[25:17] | It’s okay. We come in different flavors. | 别紧张 坏蛋还分三六九等呢 |
[25:19] | She’s, uh…A friend. | 她是 我朋友 |
[25:24] | Meg. | 我是梅格 |
[25:25] | Just here for moral support. | 来精神支持你们 |
[25:27] | I mean, after all, we go way back. | 毕竟我们交情老深了 |
[25:31] | Dean and me. | 我是说迪恩和我 |
[25:32] | Just met you, of course. | 我跟你当然是初次相见 |
[25:36] | I think we’re gonna be good friends, too. | 但我想我们也会成为好朋友的 |
[25:41] | All right. Can we go? | 好了 我们走吧 |
[25:47] | Marin. Marin, hey. Hold on. | 玛琳 玛琳 等等 |
[25:56] | Um…I’m sorry I upset you. | 抱歉 惹你难过了 |
[26:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:03] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[26:05] | About? | 什么事 |
[26:07] | The fire. | 火灾的事 |
[26:08] | Look. You mean well, but you have no idea — | 听着 你虽是好意 但你根本不知道 |
[26:11] | You said you didn’t start it. | 你说不是你点的火 |
[26:13] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:15] | I can help you, Marin, | 玛琳 我能帮你 |
[26:17] | before he tries to hurt you again. | 让他不能再伤害你 |
[26:25] | You’re worse. | 你气色更差了 |
[26:27] | Your organs need sleep, you know. | 你的器官需要休息 |
[26:29] | Your hair and nails are gonna fall out, | 这样下去 你的头发和指甲会脱落 |
[26:31] | and your kidneys are gonna shut down. | 肾脏会停止工作 |
[26:33] | I saw it in a movie. | 我在电影里看过 |
[26:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:41] | So, um, your brother — | 你哥哥 |
[26:43] | when did he pass? | 他什么时候死的 |
[26:45] | Uh, last year. | 去年 |
[26:47] | Do you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[26:51] | So… | 那么 |
[26:53] | he just talks to you. | 他只是跟他说话 |
[27:00] | But at first it wasn’t so bad. | 但起初并没出事 |
[27:01] | You must have missed him. | 你一定很想他 |
[27:02] | Did you just hear him at the house? | 你是在家听到他说话的吗 |
[27:04] | Here too. | 在这儿也能 |
[27:06] | Whenever I’m alone. | 只要我一个人的时候 |
[27:08] | I can always tell he’s coming because I get these chills. | 我总是能感到他靠近 因为我会觉得冷 |
[27:11] | You feel cold. | 你觉得冷 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:14] | I mean, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:17] | At first it’s like… | 最开始… |
[27:19] | I knew I was crazy, but… | 我知道自己疯了 但是 |
[27:22] | I didn’t really care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:24] | I did miss him. | 我真的很想念他 |
[27:28] | But then… | 但后来… |
[27:30] | He started saying he was lonely. | 他开始说他很寂寞 |
[27:34] | And he started to get mad. | 他开始发火 |
[27:35] | And one day he started yelling, | 有一天他开始尖叫 |
[27:37] | and I tried to run but the door was locked. | 我想逃走 但门已经被锁上了 |
[27:39] | And when I turned around, the whole room was on fire. | 等我转过身 整个房间都着火了 |
[27:43] | I barely got out. | 我差点就死在里面了 |
[27:49] | How can you help me? | 你怎么帮得了我 |
[27:52] | I can put your brother to rest. | 我能让你哥哥安息 |
[27:55] | He’s, um… | 他… |
[27:58] | He’s stuck here. | 他被困在这里了 |
[27:59] | For real? Like — | 你是说真的吗 就是说 |
[28:01] | Like he’s a ghost. | 他变成鬼了 |
[28:05] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[28:07] | Because it’s your only shot. | 因为你别无选择 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 很好 |
[28:17] | So, your brother — was he cremated? Buried? | 那你哥哥 是火葬还是土葬 |
[28:20] | We cremated him. | 火葬 |
[28:21] | And do you have anything of his? | 你还留着他的东西吗 |
[28:26] | This. He made it for me. | 这个 他亲手为我做的 |
[28:28] | With a busted hand, too. | 当时他手还伤着呢 |
[28:30] | Sliced it open doing stupid archery. | 是射箭的时候把手割伤了 |
[28:33] | He bled on it? | 上面还有他的血 |
[28:35] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[28:36] | Good. That’s — that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[28:38] | Why is that good? | 好什么 |
[28:39] | One more question. | 还有个问题 |
[28:40] | Is there any chance in hell you got a lighter? | 你能不能找个打火机来 |
[28:56] | This silence is very uncomfortable. | 安静得让我不舒服 |
[28:58] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[29:03] | No. | 没有 |
[29:05] | Meg has that effect. | 梅格就有这气场 |
[29:06] | Awkward. You know? | 让人很不爽 晓得吧 |
[29:09] | That must be difficult for you. | 这一定让你很不便吧 |
[29:11] | Dean’s making a joke, Emanuel. | 迪恩在说笑呢 伊曼纽尔 |
[29:26] | Nice. | 不错 |
[29:27] | Where’d you score that? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[29:28] | Grabbed it out of Marcus’ pocket. | 从马科斯的口袋里取出来的 |
[29:29] | Being locked up is really turning me into a decent criminal. | 我关在这里倒成了犯罪高手 |
[29:35] | We’re laying down a circle. | 我们得画个圈出来 |
[29:36] | Help me open these, okay? | 帮我打开 |
[29:52] | You’re gonna have to do this on your own. | 你得自己来搞定这个 |
[29:54] | It’s okay. I’m okay. I’m just having a little… | 没事没事 我只是有点… |
[29:56] | – Brown acid moment… – Dizzy thing. | -药物反应 -眼花了 |
[29:58] | It’ll pass. | 会没事的 |
[30:00] | Definitely. When your heart stops. | 必须的 你死了就没事了 |
[30:04] | Great. Now, um… | 很好 现在我们 |
[30:05] | Stay with me in the circle. | 跟我一起站在圈内 |
[30:07] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[30:08] | No matter what happens, okay? | 不管发生什么情况 好吗 |
[30:09] | What’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么 |
[30:11] | Give me the bracelet. | 把那个手链给我 |
[30:23] | Marin, don’t do this. Please. | 玛琳 求你别这么做 |
[30:25] | Marin, give me the bracelet. | 玛琳 把手链给我 |
[30:26] | I’m so sorry. I have to. | 对不起 我没办法 |
[30:41] | Noooo! | 不 |
[30:49] | Y-you got to go. | 你得离开了 |
[30:50] | Go. | 快走 |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:06] | Sam? How you feeling now? | 萨姆 现在感觉怎样 |
[31:10] | His soul is broken, Doc. | 他的灵魂有损伤 医生 |
[31:12] | Can you give him a pill? | 你给开点药吗 |
[31:12] | I can’t give you any more medication. | 我没法再对你用药了 |
[31:15] | The potential for overdose is too great. | 否则很可能会过量 |
[31:18] | We need to talk about surgical solutions. | 我们得考虑用手术解决了 |
[31:21] | Surgical? | 手术 |
[31:22] | Ooh. Lobotomy? | 额叶切除术 |
[31:23] | It’s okay. We’re not talking lobotomy here. | 没事 不是额叶切除术 |
[31:25] | Darn. | 真烦 |
[31:27] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:28] | Are you with me? | 听得见吗 |
[31:31] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[31:45] | Oh, gracious. | 老天爷 |
[31:47] | Damn it. Demons. | 真见鬼 好多恶魔 |
[31:50] | All of them? | 全都是 |
[31:52] | No grass growing under your feet. | 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过 |
[31:55] | How many of those knives do you have? | 你有几把那种刀子 |
[31:57] | Just the one. | 只有一把 |
[31:59] | Well, then, forgive me, but what do we do? | 好吧 抱歉 我们现在怎么办 |
[32:01] | Yeah, Dean. | 是啊 迪恩 |
[32:02] | Got any other ideas how we could blast through that? | 还有其他办法能搞定这么多恶魔吗 |
[32:08] | Excuse us. | 我们失陪一下 |
[32:09] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[32:10] | Oh, for the love of… | 我勒个去啊… |
[32:13] | Sam’s in there. | 萨姆在里头呢 |
[32:16] | I know you’re enjoying the double dip with your old pal, but — | 我知道你与老友重逢不胜欢喜 但是 |
[32:19] | You think it’s that cut and dry? | 你以为像你想的那么简单吗 |
[32:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:22] | You know what he did. | 你知道他都干了什么 |
[32:24] | And you want to tell him and just hope that he takes it in stride? | 你觉得你告诉他 他能像个没事人一样吗 |
[32:27] | He could snap. He could…disappear. | 说不定他会崩溃 或者消失 |
[32:29] | Who knows? | 天知道 |
[32:30] | I gather we know each other. | 这么说我们认识 |
[32:33] | Just a dollop. | 不熟 |
[32:36] | You can tell me. I’ll be fine. | 告诉我吧 没事的 |
[32:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:40] | You just met yourself. I’ve known you for years. | 你不了解自己 但我认识你很多年了 |
[32:42] | You’re an Angel. | 你是个天使 |
[32:44] | I’m sorry? Is that a flirtation? | 抱歉 你是在挑逗我吗 |
[32:47] | No, it’s a species. | 不 我说的是个物种 |
[32:49] | A very powerful one. | 有强大的能力 |
[32:51] | She’s not lying. | 她没说谎 |
[32:53] | Okay? That’s why you heal people. | 这就是你能治愈别人的原因 |
[32:55] | You don’t eat. | 还有你不吃东西 |
[32:57] | I’m sure there’s more. | 你肯定还有其他特异功能 |
[33:01] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[33:03] | Being an angel — it sounds pleasant. | 做个天使 听起来很好啊 |
[33:05] | It’s not. Trust me. | 一点也不好 相信我 |
[33:07] | It’s bloody. It’s corrupt. | 血腥残杀 腐化堕落 |
[33:09] | It’s not pleasant. | 一点也不好 |
[33:10] | He would know. You used to fight together. | 这些他都知道 你们曾并肩作战 |
[33:14] | Bestest friends, actually. | 都称得上是闺蜜了 |
[33:17] | We’re…friends? | 我们是朋友 |
[33:22] | Am I Cass? | 我是小卡吗 |
[33:27] | I-I had no idea. | 我完全没印象 |
[33:31] | I don’t remember you. I’m sorry. | 我不记得你了 对不起 |
[33:32] | Look. You got the juice. | 听着 你身怀神力 |
[33:35] | You can smite every demon in that lot. | 你能把那边的所有的恶魔都消灭 |
[33:46] | But I don’t remember how. | 但我不记得应该怎么做 |
[33:51] | It’s in there. | 你有这能力 |
[33:53] | I’m sure it’s just like riding a bike. | 我相信就像骑自行车一样简单自如 |
[33:57] | I don’t know how to do that, either. | 可我也不知道怎么骑车啊 |
[34:07] | All right, I’ll try. | 好吧 我会试试的 |
[34:13] | This ain’t gonna go well. | 这是行不通的 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我觉得说不定 |
[34:17] | I believe in the little tree topper. | 我挺相信这小天使的 |
[34:30] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[34:32] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[34:32] | Yes, I’ve heard. | 是啊 我也听说了 |
[34:54] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 我很抱歉 迪恩 |
[35:01] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好小伙 |
[35:07] | I don’t think running will save you. | 你跑也没有用的 |
[35:20] | That was beautiful, Clarence. | 干得漂亮 小天使 |
[35:24] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[35:29] | I remember you. | 我记起你来了 |
[35:36] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记起来了 |
[35:48] | What I did. | 我犯下的罪行 |
[35:50] | What I became. | 我变成的怪物 |
[35:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[35:54] | Because Sam is dying in there. | 因为萨姆在里面 就要死了 |
[35:56] | Because of me. | 是我造成的 |
[35:58] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[35:59] | All these people. | 死了这么多人都怪我 |
[36:01] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这儿 |
[36:03] | Cass. Cass! | 小卡 小卡 |
[36:04] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[36:06] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[36:24] | Where… | 这是 |
[36:25] | Where — where are we? | 这里 这是哪里 |
[36:27] | Electroshock therapy. | 电休克疗法治疗室 |
[36:28] | Let’s just get you settled. | 让我先把你安顿好 |
[36:30] | Don’t be freaked. I’ve seen this help a lot of people. | 别害怕 这方法可帮了不少人 |
[36:34] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[36:35] | Bite down. | 咬住 |
[36:40] | Ordinarily, they keep this thing set on low. | 一般来说 使用的电流强度很低 |
[36:44] | But I was thinking we could experiment a little. | 但我想我们可以做点试验 |
[36:47] | What do you say, Sam? | 你觉得呢 萨姆 |
[36:50] | Let’s get that head strapped in. | 把头绑好 |
[36:57] | If you remember, | 如果你还记得的话 |
[36:59] | then you know you did the best you could at the time. | 那就该知道你当时已经极力挽救了 |
[37:01] | Don’t defend me. | 别为我辩解 |
[37:03] | Do you have any idea the death toll in heaven? | 你知道天堂里有多少人员伤亡吗 |
[37:05] | On Earth? | 人间又有多少 |
[37:09] | We didn’t part friends, Dean. | 我们告别的时候很不愉快 迪恩 |
[37:12] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[37:13] | I deserved to die. | 我死有应得 |
[37:17] | Now, I can’t possibly fix it… | 如果我不能挽救局面 |
[37:20] | So why did I even walk out of that river? | 又何必从那条河里走出来呢 |
[37:25] | Maybe to fix it. | 或许是为了挽救局面 |
[37:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:49] | Amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[37:51] | You just take those lickin’s, don’t you, kid? | 你还真是能忍啊 伙计 |
[37:53] | Well, if it’s meat, you can cook it. | 要是烤肉都能烤熟了 |
[37:55] | You just got to turn up the heat. | 还得调大点火 |
[38:09] | I should never have broken your wall, Sam. | 我当初不应该摧毁你的屏障的 萨姆 |
[38:13] | I’m here to make it right. | 让我弥补自己的过失吧 |
[38:23] | You’re not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[38:28] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[38:32] | …I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:39] | I see that third little pig was smart. | 第三只小猪很聪明嘛 |
[38:43] | Went out and got some bricks. | 出门找了点砖头来 |
[38:45] | What the hell do you mean you can’t? | 你说你做不到是什么意思 |
[38:47] | I mean there’s nothing left to rebuild. | 就是说剩下的东西不足以重建屏障 |
[38:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:51] | Because it crumbled. | 因为它崩塌了 |
[38:53] | The pieces got crushed to dust | 而他脑子里现在发生的一切 |
[38:55] | by whatever’s happening inside his head right now. | 把碎片都碾成渣了 |
[39:01] | So you’re saying there’s nothing? | 你是说没有别的法子了 |
[39:03] | That he’s gonna be like this until his candle blows out? | 他到死都是这幅鬼样子了 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:08] | This isn’t a problem I can make disappear. | 我不能让这个问题消失 |
[39:11] | And you know that. | 你心里也清楚 |
[39:20] | But I may be able to shift it. | 但我也许可以将它转移 |
[39:23] | Shift? | 转移 |
[39:24] | Yeah, it would get Sam back on his feet. | 是的 这可以让萨姆重新振作 |
[39:32] | It’s better this way. | 这样会比较好 |
[39:35] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[39:36] | Wait, Cass, what are you doing? | 等等 小卡 你要做什么 |
[39:38] | Now, Sam… | 萨姆 |
[39:39] | This may hurt. | 这可能会有点疼 |
[39:41] | And if I can’t tell you again… | 如果我没机会再对你说… |
[39:44] | I’m sorry I ever did this to you. | 我对我所做的深表抱歉 |
[40:02] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[40:04] | – Dean! – Sam! | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[40:06] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[40:08] | Cass, is that you? | 小卡 是你吗 |
[40:12] | Hello…Brother. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[40:32] | I don’t know. | 这不好吧 |
[40:33] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能就这样丢下他 |
[40:35] | Well, we can’t bring him with us. | 我们不能带着他 |
[40:37] | Everything on the planet’s out for us, okay? | 这世界上的妖魔鬼怪都在找我们 |
[40:39] | Word gets out, we can’t protect him. | 如果走漏了风声 我们可保护不了他 |
[40:42] | Not really. | 只能置他于险境 |
[40:43] | This is safer. | 这样安全点 |
[40:44] | Every demon who knows about Cass is dead. | 所有知道小卡的事的恶魔都死绝了 |
[40:47] | Not everyone. | 还有没死的 |
[40:48] | Look, Dean, this whole | 听着 迪恩 你这套 |
[40:50] | “Enemy of my enemy is my friend” thing | “敌人的敌人就是我的朋友” |
[40:51] | feels kind of like a demon deal. | 感觉就像个恶魔契约 |
[40:52] | It’s not a deal. It’s — | 这不是个契约 这是 |
[40:53] | It’s what? | 是什么 |
[40:57] | Mutually assured destruction. | 握着对方的致命把柄 |
[41:00] | Look, man, I get it. She’s not our friend. | 伙计 我明白 她不是我们的朋友 |
[41:03] | We don’t even have friends. | 我们没有朋友 |
[41:04] | All our friends are dead. | 我们的朋友都死绝了 |
[41:12] | Well, you certainly have experience. | 看起来你资历很深 |
[41:15] | I’m impressed. | 真不赖啊 |
[41:16] | Tell me — | 告诉我 |
[41:17] | why do you want to join our staff? | 你为何想加入我们 |
[41:22] | I really just want to help the patients. | 我只是想帮助患者 |
[41:24] | Watch over them. | 照料他们 |
[41:26] | Not to be immodest, | 不是我自夸 |
[41:27] | but I feel like I’d make a great fit. | 但我觉得我能起很大作用 |
[41:31] | I can’t argue with that. | 我很同意 |
[41:34] | Welcome to the team… | 欢迎加入我们 |
[41:36] | Nurse Masters. | 马斯特斯护士 |