时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mr. Singer. | 辛格先生 |
[00:07] | Your time’s up. | 你的时辰到了 |
[00:11] | Bobby! Bobby! | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[00:14] | Idjits. | 小混球 |
[00:16] | Bobby? Hey! | 鲍比 |
[00:19] | You really want to get stuck… | 你真想困在这儿 |
[00:21] | turn into some ghost? | 变成鬼魂吗 |
[00:22] | I know what I’m doing, Rufus. | 我知道我在做什么 鲁弗斯 |
[00:24] | You’re thinking you can help those boys. | 你在想你能帮助那俩小子 |
[00:26] | But how many sprits you meet in their right mind? | 但是你遇见几个头脑正常的鬼魂 |
[00:29] | What’s it gonna be — stay or go? | 你怎么打算 是走是留 |
[00:33] | I’m concerned that Bobby might be haunting you. | 我担心鲍比也许一直跟着你们 |
[00:35] | I’ve already tried contacting Bobby. | 我已试过和鲍比联系 |
[00:37] | Without me? | 不叫上我 |
[00:37] | If he was there, I’d have told you. | 如果他在的话 我就会告诉你了 |
[00:41] | We burned him, Dean. | 我们把他火葬了 迪恩 |
[00:43] | The blade was across the room, and then it was in my hand. | 那把剑从屋子另一边飞到我手里 |
[00:45] | My beer drank itself. | 然后我的酒自己没了 |
[00:46] | That page magically appeared on the bed. | 还有 那页书奇迹般的出现在床上 |
[00:47] | Bobby’s book fell down, | 鲍比的书自己掉了下来 |
[00:48] | and out popped the number of the guy who found cass. | 找到小卡那人的号码自动掉了出来 |
[00:51] | It’s not Bobby! | 那不是鲍比 |
[00:52] | It could be. | 有可能啊 |
[00:52] | – No, it couldn’t be! – Why not? | -不 不可能 -为什么 |
[00:54] | Because we want it to be. | 因为那是我们一厢情愿 |
[00:56] | Regular people — they see ones they lost everywhere, too. | 即使普通人 也能到处看到死去的人 |
[00:59] | Yeah, freakin’ ghosts. | 没错 那叫鬼 |
[01:01] | Or they just miss them a lot. | 或者只是因为他们太想念那些人了 |
[01:03] | If it was Bobby, he would let us know. | 如果那是鲍比 他会让我们知道的 |
[01:13] | Balls! | 该死 |
[01:19] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开吃吧 |
[01:24] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[01:27] | even though the world is going to crap, | 就算整个世界天翻地覆了 |
[01:29] | there’s one thing that I can always count on — | 有样东西总是靠得住 |
[01:32] | these things tasting the same | 这玩意儿的口味始终如一 |
[01:33] | in every drive-through in every state in our great nation. | 我们伟大的祖国每家小店都一个样 |
[01:48] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[01:50] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[01:51] | A nice surprise. How you been? | 真是意外 你最近怎样 |
[01:52] | Oh, I’m still kicking. So, good, I guess. | 我还活着 所以算是不错吧 |
[01:56] | Heard about Bobby. | 我听说了鲍比的事 |
[01:59] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Us too. | 是啊 你也是 |
[02:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:05] | Well, I got some of his old books. | 我这儿还有他一些旧书 |
[02:07] | I thought maybe you’d want them. | 你想要吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah. Sure. Where you at? | 好啊 你在哪 |
[02:09] | Bodega Bay. Crow’s nest inn. | 玻底加湾 乌巢旅馆 |
[02:11] | – You working? – Always. | -你还在工作 -必须的 |
[02:12] | You guys anywhere nearby? | 你们离这近吗 |
[02:13] | – Near enough. – Cool. | -挺近的 -很好 |
[02:15] | Why don’t we meet at the pier front restaurant — lunch? | 在码头餐馆碰面怎样 一起吃午饭 |
[02:17] | – 1:00? – Yeah. Bye. | -一点见 -好 再见 |
[02:35] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这 |
[02:37] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[02:53] | Cops? | 是警察吗 |
[03:30] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你们不该来这 |
[04:15] | Hey, get this. | 看这个 |
[04:16] | Dick Roman is funding another archaeological dig. | 迪克·罗曼又要资助一个考古挖掘项目 |
[04:19] | Guy moves more dirt than “The drudge report.” | 这货比狗仔队还能挖 |
[04:22] | Well, anything on what he’s digging for? | 有没有提到他要挖什么 |
[04:26] | Don’t you think I would have led with that? | 我要看到了肯定会先说的 |
[04:32] | Annie’s not usually this late, is she? | 安妮一般不迟到 对吗 |
[04:35] | No, never. | 从来不 |
[04:37] | She’s totally compulsive. I’ll try her cell. | 她有强迫症 我给她打个电话 |
[04:40] | You know, uh, you know she and Bobby had a thing, right? | 她和鲍比有过一腿 你知道吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I knew that. | 是的 我知道 |
[04:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:54] | Kind of a foxhole thing — very Hemingway. | 烽火战地情神马的 海明威格调的 |
[05:02] | She and I kind of went Hemingway this one time, too. | 我和她也搞过一次”海明威” |
[05:10] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[05:11] | That happens. | 时有发生 |
[05:16] | What, you too? | 怎么 你也有过 |
[05:17] | Look, it was a while back. | 是很久前的事了 |
[05:18] | We ended up on the same case. | 我们正好在查同一个案子 |
[05:19] | She was stressed. | 她压力很大 |
[05:21] | I-I-I… | 我 |
[05:23] | I didn’t…have a soul. | 我当时没有灵魂 |
[05:27] | That’s a lot of foxholes. | 看来战地情略多啊 |
[05:30] | She’s not answering. | 她不接 |
[05:34] | Well, here’s to ghosts that aren’t there. | 敬阴魂已散的鬼魂们 |
[05:39] | You sound kind of disappointed. | 你听上去挺失望的 |
[05:41] | Ah, it’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[05:42] | I mean, even though I wish we could see him again | 就算我很想再见他一面 |
[05:44] | doesn’t mean that we should. | 也不该如此 |
[05:52] | Are we being stood up? | 我们是被放鸽子了吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah, let’s hope that’s all this is. | 是啊 希望只是如此 |
[06:05] | Nothing? | 还是没通吗 |
[06:06] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接进了语音信箱 |
[06:07] | Something’s not right. | 有事不对劲 |
[06:08] | What’s she doing on Bodega Bay? | 她来玻底加湾干什么 |
[06:10] | She’s working some kind of job. She didn’t really say. | 好像有活儿干 她没详说 |
[06:13] | I got to get a refill. | 我得买酒了 |
[06:15] | You know what, man? | 要我说 |
[06:16] | Why don’t you just pack it away for a while? | 也许你暂时把酒瓶收起来比较好 |
[06:17] | All it does is remind us of him, you know? | 这只会让你想起他 不是吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I thought about that, but, uh…not yet. | 是啊 我有想过 但是 时候未到 |
[06:30] | Let’s go check out Annie’s hotel room. | 我们去安妮的酒店房间看看 |
[06:35] | These go back years — disappearances never solved. | 很久前这里发生过不少失踪悬案 |
[06:39] | They stop a few decades back, | 几十年前突然停止了 |
[06:41] | then pick up again just recently. | 而最近又再次开始了 |
[06:44] | All teenagers. | 失踪的都是青少年 |
[06:45] | Looks like Annie found a spot a lot of them liked to poke around | 安妮似乎发现一个他们失踪前 |
[06:48] | just before they went missing. | 常去的地方 |
[06:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Old Van Ness house. | 是啊 凡·奈斯老宅 |
[06:54] | It’s, uh, cheery. | 各种好事 |
[06:56] | Well, the police combed the place. They always come up dry. | 警察去那儿搜查过 总是空手而归 |
[06:59] | Yeah, local law. Always on the ball. | 是啊 警方的办事能力 我们都懂 |
[07:01] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[07:02] | So, built in 1862 by the Van Ness family… | 是凡·奈斯家族在1862年修建的… |
[07:05] | I just made that curtain shimmy. | 我刚才动了动窗帘 |
[07:07] | Could you look in the right place at the right time? | 你们就不能看看该看的地方吗 |
[07:09] | Put up for sale a few years back. No takers. | 好几年前就挂出来卖 没人接手 |
[07:11] | Probably ’cause it creeps their queso. | 可能是太毛骨悚然了吧 |
[07:13] | Balls, this is exhausting. | 妈的 累死爹了 |
[07:15] | It’s just been sitting there, boarded up, for ages. | 这么多年就一直在那儿 围着栅栏 |
[07:17] | Oh. Get this. | 你看这个 |
[07:19] | I guess a couple months back, | 好像是几个月前 |
[07:20] | someone put it on one of those, uh, | 有人把它列入了 |
[07:21] | “most haunted houses in america” lists. | “美国最恐怖鬼屋”的名单 |
[07:23] | Let me guess — that’s when the teenagers started going missing. | 我猜猜 正是开始有青少年失踪的时间 |
[07:26] | – Yep. – Okay. | -对 -很好 |
[07:27] | Now let’s get rolling. | 咱们干活吧 |
[07:28] | I say we get rolling. | 我们干活吧 |
[07:38] | Idjits. | 蠢货 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:53] | Honey, I’m home. | 宝贝儿 我回来了 |
[08:00] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[08:03] | My people. | 我的同类啊 |
[08:04] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 我们走 |
[08:11] | I’m Bobby, and I’m a ghost. | 我叫鲍比 我是鬼魂 |
[08:16] | Hoping for a little ghost orientation here. | 能给咱稍微介绍一下这里吗 |
[08:22] | Je m’appelle Bobby. | 我叫鲍比 |
[08:27] | Chilly. | 真”热闹” |
[08:31] | Annie?! | 安妮 |
[08:36] | There’s a whole lot of something going on. | 这里的反应很强烈 |
[09:04] | I know what you did last night, | 我知道你昨晚做了什么 |
[09:06] | and you know it was forbidden! | 你知道我对此是严令禁止 |
[09:08] | I don’t brook that sort of thing in my home. | 我家里不允许发生这种事 |
[09:10] | Don’t do it again, Dexter, or there will be consequences. | 下不为例 德克斯特 否则别怪我不客气 |
[09:18] | The call to me was the last one she made. | 最后一通电话就是打给我的 |
[09:20] | So where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪儿了 |
[09:22] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[09:26] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[09:27] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们到处找你呢 |
[09:29] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 你居然也来了 |
[09:30] | Yeah. I’m a doornail. | 是啊 我死翘翘了 |
[09:33] | Bad news here. | 坏消息就是 |
[09:34] | If you can see me, you are, too. | 如果你看得见我 你也死翘翘了 |
[09:51] | Dead. Ghost. | 死亡 鬼魂 |
[09:54] | Me. | 我 |
[09:55] | Three words you never want to use in a sentence. | 谁都不希望这三个词出现在一起 |
[09:59] | I feel like I was drugged. | 我感觉就像嗑了药 |
[10:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:02] | I figure it was a month before I even knew I was still here. | 我大概一个月后才知道我还在人间 |
[10:05] | You’re doing well. | 你算不错了 |
[10:06] | – Terrific. – So, uh… | -棒极了 -这么说 |
[10:09] | So, you duck your reaper, too? | 你也把死神甩了吗 |
[10:12] | What? No. I never even saw one. | 什么 没有 压根没看见死神 |
[10:14] | You — | 你… |
[10:17] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[10:18] | You ran away from your reaper? | 你从死神手里逃脱了 |
[10:21] | On purpose? | 故意的吗 |
[10:23] | That’s why you’re still here? | 所以你还在这儿 |
[10:25] | – You stupid, crazy old — – Hey. | -你这稀里糊涂的老疯子 -嘿 |
[10:27] | I remember a time when you liked how crazy I was. | 我记得你以前挺喜欢我这样的 |
[10:30] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[10:32] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:35] | As a regular ghost with no choice in the matter, | 作为身不由己死掉的正常鬼魂 |
[10:37] | screw you. | 我鄙视你 |
[10:38] | Hey. I got unfinished business here, Same as you. | 我还有事情没做完 跟你一样 |
[10:41] | And there’s my unfinished business right now. | 这就是我没做完的事情 |
[10:44] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[10:46] | Hello? | 听到没 |
[10:48] | You’re dead. | 你们死了 |
[10:50] | Well, they’re not the brightest bulbs on the string. | 算了 这俩人脑袋不太灵光 |
[10:52] | I came in, they were roadkill. | 我进来时 发现他们死了 |
[10:54] | Then this big guy charges me. | 然后有个大家伙朝我冲了过来 |
[10:58] | And now I’m… | 于是我就… |
[11:00] | Crap. | 妈的 |
[11:02] | Is there a fun aspect to this? | 难道就没点乐子吗 |
[11:05] | Not really. | 没有吧 |
[11:07] | And so far, I can’t crack the code on any of it. | 而且到目前为止 我完全没搞懂规则 |
[11:10] | I mean, I’ve seen poltergeists bench a piano as a warm-up. | 我见过恶作剧鬼拿砸钢琴当热身运动 |
[11:14] | I tried to help the boys out once | 我就想帮帮俩孩子 |
[11:15] | by knocking a book off the table | 于是把桌上的书弄到了地上 |
[11:17] | and blacked out for two weeks. | 结果足足晕厥了两个星期 |
[11:19] | So, Sam and Dean don’t even know you’re here? | 这么说 萨姆和迪恩还不知道你在这儿 |
[11:23] | Wow. That is messed up. | 这真是够呛 |
[11:28] | Hey, annie, I’m e-mailing you those news clippings | 安妮 我把那些剪报发到你邮箱 |
[11:31] | We’re redlining all over the place. | 这地方到处都是红的 |
[11:33] | Assume the worst? | 做最坏打算吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, always do. | 是啊 总是这样 |
[11:36] | Okay. Vengeful spirit. | 好吧 怨魂 |
[11:38] | Maybe lots of them. Killing kids. | 没准有一大堆呢 杀孩子 |
[11:39] | Look around. No blood. No anything. | 瞧瞧 没有血迹 什么都没有 |
[11:41] | Certainly no bodies. | 肯定没有尸体 |
[11:43] | Well, if evil is partying here, | 如果魔鬼在这儿开联欢会 |
[11:44] | it’s got a hell of a cleanup crew. | 他的清洁队可真厉害 |
[11:46] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[11:47] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:50] | Here’s something. | 有情况 |
[11:52] | – From earlier this week. – Okay. | -是早几天打的电话 -听听 |
[11:54] | Free me. | 释放我 |
[11:56] | Free me. | 释放我 |
[11:57] | Where’d that come from? | 是哪里打来的 |
[12:00] | You ever seen a phone number look like that? | 你见过这种手机号码吗 |
[12:19] | All right, that’s cool. | 不错啊 酷毙了 |
[12:21] | Excuse me. Hey! | 不好意思 嘿 |
[12:23] | Boss! | 老大 |
[12:26] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[12:27] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 没办法 |
[12:28] | Ghostsosin’t the most sociable type to come down the pike. | 鬼魂可不是最喜欢跟人打交道的物种 |
[12:33] | But if he can do it… | 不过既然他能做到… |
[12:40] | Balls. | 妈的 |
[12:42] | Graceful. | 好优雅 |
[12:44] | Novices. | 新手 |
[12:46] | You all make the Same mistakes. | 你们都犯一样的错误 |
[12:55] | Suppose you know all about it. | 那么你一定很熟络了 |
[12:57] | Well, I’ve been at it 80 years. | 我都练了八十年了 |
[13:00] | Yo, uh, fresh meat here. | 我刚死不久 |
[13:02] | Not even sure what happened. | 还不知道发生什么事了呢 |
[13:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:05] | I got shot right in the melon, never felt a thing. | 我头部中枪 什么都没感觉到 |
[13:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[13:10] | I was stabbed brutally, | 1932年4月17日 |
[13:13] | right here at this bar, April 17, 1932. | 我就在这个吧台被人残忍地捅死 |
[13:18] | Who done ya? | 谁干的 |
[13:20] | I’m really very busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[13:23] | How come there’s so many dead folk in this place, anyway? | 那这里怎么会有这么多死人的 |
[13:26] | You know anything about that? | 你知道吗 |
[13:28] | I guess we’re not supposed to talk about that. | 看来我们不应该谈论这事 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:32] | Uh, my friend is a little nosy, mister…? | 我朋友很八卦 你叫 |
[13:35] | Crane– Haskel Crane. | 克雷恩 哈斯克·克雷恩 |
[13:39] | Haskel… | 哈斯克 |
[13:40] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:41] | We are novices, | 我们俩是新手 |
[13:43] | so, could you do me a solid | 拜托帮我个忙 |
[13:44] | and show me how to move that chair? | 教教我怎么搬动这张椅子 |
[13:48] | It’s one stupid chair. | 就是张破椅子而已 |
[13:51] | Baby steps, gorgeous. | 一步一步慢慢来 美人 |
[13:55] | Try this first. | 先试试这个 |
[14:12] | You’re angsting at it. | 你太焦虑了 |
[14:14] | You know what getting frustrated will get you? | 你知道沮丧会带给你什么吗 |
[14:18] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[14:19] | You’ve got two ways to move things. | 要移动东西有两个办法 |
[14:20] | What I did– which you obviously must– | 我用的方法 显然也是你必须做到的 |
[14:23] | is calm yourself. | 就是冷静下来 |
[14:26] | You’re saying we should move crap with the power of zen. | 你是说 我们要用禅意来移动东西 |
[14:30] | I’m telling you to let go of all that. | 我的意思是 放松心情 |
[14:33] | Calmly tell the thing what to do. | 冷静地告诉那东西要做什么 |
[14:38] | You’re getting tense. | 你紧张了 |
[14:40] | You’re not helpful. | 你在帮倒忙 |
[14:46] | What’s option 2? You said there were two ways. | 选项二是什么 你说过有两种方法的 |
[14:48] | Oh, you could use explosive anger and pure, red-hot rage, | 你勃然大怒 火冒三丈的时候也行 |
[14:52] | but that’s impossible to manufacture. | 但怒气是不能伪装的 |
[14:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:56] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[14:57] | Like poltergeists– vengeful spirits. | 就像恶作剧鬼 心怀怨念之魂 |
[15:00] | I am vengeful. | 我也怨念啊 |
[15:01] | You think I don’t have red-hot rage? | 你觉得我不会暴怒吗 |
[15:03] | I think you’re a sad excuse for one of us, | 我觉得你就是鬼魂中的败类 |
[15:05] | and I’m unsurprised that you’re failing. | 对于你的失败我一点都不惊讶 |
[15:07] | Take my help or don’t, | 要不要我帮忙随便你 |
[15:08] | But if you want to move a flea, | 不过如果你还想移动一个小跳蚤 |
[15:10] | surrender. | 就乖乖听话 |
[15:15] | For the record, I hated that swayze flick– | 先声明 我讨厌那个鬼片 |
[15:18] | romantic bullcrap. | 人鬼还言情啥的烂片 |
[15:29] | What in cold hell was that? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[15:32] | That’s you one day. | 你总有一日也会变成这样 |
[15:34] | That’s all of us. | 我们都会 |
[15:36] | We deteriorate at different rates– | 我们以不同的速度退化 |
[15:38] | some sooner, some later. | 有些早一点 有些晚一点 |
[15:39] | And eventually all… | 但最终 |
[15:43] | like that. | 我们都会变成这样 |
[15:49] | Nothing left at all. | 灰飞烟灭 |
[15:54] | Ghost Alzheimer’s. | 鬼魂的老年痴呆症 |
[15:56] | I’m liking this less. | 我真是越来越讨厌做鬼了 |
[15:59] | Well, that is every square inch of this place. | 我们找遍了这地方的每个角落 |
[16:01] | No bodies, no pieces of bodies– no Annie. | 没有尸体 没有残肢 没有安妮 |
[16:05] | A whole lot of sizzle and no steak. | 雷声大雨点小啊 |
[16:06] | Well, maybe no news is good news. | 没消息也算是好消息吧 |
[16:09] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[16:10] | Meaning maybe she’s just not here. | 意思就是 也许她只是不在这里 |
[16:12] | Maybe she’s still okay. | 也许她没事 |
[16:13] | Yeah, and what does your gut say? | 那你的直觉怎么说 |
[16:17] | Let’s just see if there’s anything else in her research. | 我们还是去看看她的调查里还有些什么吧 |
[16:20] | Sam! Dean! | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[16:22] | Honey, don’t you think I’ve tried that? | 亲爱的 你以为我没试过吗 |
[16:24] | I shouted myself hoarse. | 我嗓子都吼哑了 |
[16:26] | But I’m right here! | 但我就在这里 |
[16:28] | Well, now you know how all the ghosts | 现在你知道那些想和我们 |
[16:29] | who have ever tried to talk to us feel. | 说话的鬼魂是什么感觉了 |
[16:31] | You just have to wait until they find you. | 你只能等着他们发现你 |
[16:34] | But I don’t even know where I’m at. | 但我都不知道我在哪 |
[16:36] | And I’ve searched every room five times. | 我把每间房都翻五遍了 |
[16:38] | No wonder they’re walking away. | 难怪他们就这样走了 |
[16:42] | Is it me, or am I being checked out? | 是我自我感觉良好 还是她真在打量我 |
[16:47] | No, stud. I’m being checked out. | 不 汉子 她是在打量我 |
[16:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[16:57] | I’m Victoria. | 我叫维多利亚 |
[16:59] | Annie. | 我是安妮 |
[17:00] | I saw you here the other day. | 我那天看到你了 |
[17:02] | I know the kind of work you do. | 我知道你是做什么的 |
[17:04] | Did. | 曾经是做什么的 |
[17:05] | Hey, I’m still doing it. | 我还在做着呢 |
[17:07] | I mean, other-dimensionally speaking. | 虽然在另一个次元里了 |
[17:09] | Attagirl. | 真棒 |
[17:12] | Wait. Your voice. | 等等 你的声音 |
[17:14] | You’re the one on my phone. | 你是给我打电话的那个人 |
[17:15] | When you were here, I was able to call out to you that way. | 你在这里的时候 我可以那样联络你 |
[17:18] | Ah, spectral voice transference. | 鬼魂声音传递 |
[17:20] | Right. Ghost juju. | 没错 鬼魂的小把戏 |
[17:23] | Sure. | 对 |
[17:25] | So… W-what exactly did you mean when you said, “Free me”? | 你说”释放我”是什么意思 |
[17:29] | Victoria, free you from what? | 维多利亚 是什么束缚了你 |
[17:35] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[17:36] | Where’d Annie get her intel? Do we know? | 安妮的情报是哪来的 我们知道吗 |
[17:40] | Stupid flask. | 破酒瓶 |
[17:42] | Bodega Bay Heritage Society. | 玻底加湾遗产协会 |
[17:44] | Boys, come on. | 孩子们 拜托 |
[17:45] | All the action’s back in the pool. | 该干的活儿在房子里呢 |
[17:48] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[17:51] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[17:53] | The house dates back to the mid-19th century. | 这栋宅子的历史一直追溯到十九世纪中期 |
[17:56] | Miles Van Ness made his fortune in the gold rush, | 迈尔斯·凡·奈斯淘金发了迹 |
[17:59] | eventually settling his family in Bodega Bay. | 最后在玻底加湾安了家 |
[18:02] | Anything…unusual ever happen in the house? | 这宅子里发生过什么奇怪的事吗 |
[18:06] | Over the course of a century, | 一个世纪的时间长河中 |
[18:08] | things are going to happen in a house. | 一栋宅子总会发生些事的 |
[18:10] | “Tell it what to do”. | “告诉它要做什么” |
[18:11] | Some locals swear it’s haunted. | 部分当地人发誓那里真的有鬼 |
[18:14] | – Move. – Every village has its idiots. | -动 -每个村里都有几个二逼 |
[18:16] | We only want the real scoop, of course. | 我们只想听真正的猛料 |
[18:18] | Balls! | 该死 |
[18:20] | Whitman Van Ness. | 惠特曼·凡·奈斯 |
[18:21] | Son and heir. | 家中的男孩也是继承人 |
[18:22] | Handsome, charming, | 英俊 迷人 |
[18:25] | dogged by tragedy all his life. | 一生却是个彻头彻尾的悲剧 |
[18:27] | He lost the family fortune, then the house. | 败光了家族财产 最后连宅子也没了 |
[18:29] | It became a bordello. | 那里变成了妓院 |
[18:31] | He lived in isolation till his death at age 40. | 直到四十岁死去 他一直都孤身一人 |
[18:34] | He’s still there. | 他还在那里呢 |
[18:35] | Who’s the, uh, the bruiser there? | 那个大块头是谁 |
[18:38] | Dexter O’Connell. A convict. | 德克斯特·欧康纳德是个囚犯 |
[18:41] | An extremely violent man. | 一个极暴力的家伙 |
[18:43] | He’s there, too. | 他也在那儿 |
[18:44] | Mr. Van Ness was socially progressive | 凡·奈斯先生是个思想进步的人 |
[18:46] | and took pity on him. | 对他心生怜悯 |
[18:47] | He worked as grounds keeper. | 他是个看护员 |
[18:49] | Dexter was convicted for murdering Whitman’s fiance | 德克斯特被判在惠特曼新婚前夕 |
[18:52] | on the eve of their wedding. | 谋杀了他的未婚妻 |
[18:55] | Another calamitous event in the poor man’s life. | 是这可怜人人生中的又一起悲剧 |
[18:59] | Well, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[19:01] | The house is popular this week. | 这宅子这周可真是火啊 |
[19:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:05] | A lady came by the other day asking all sorts of questions. | 前几天有个女士来问了许多问题 |
[19:08] | – Uh, 30’s, red hair, good-looking? – Mmm. | -三十多岁 红发 很漂亮 -对 |
[19:12] | I gave her the same advice I’ll give to you. | 我给你们的建议跟对她的一模一样 |
[19:15] | Stay away from the place. | 离那鬼地方远点 |
[19:17] | It’s extremely unsafe. | 那里非常的危险 |
[19:26] | So, besides Whitman’s fiance, | 除了被判谋杀惠特曼的未婚妻 |
[19:28] | Dexter O’Connell was also convicted | 德克斯特·欧康纳德还被判 |
[19:30] | of killing a bunch of hookers who worked at the brothel. | 谋杀了数个那家妓院的妓女 |
[19:32] | He escaped before they could hang him. | 他在被绞死前逃脱 |
[19:34] | But then he returned to the house, | 但后来他又回到了那栋宅子 |
[19:36] | where he was found shot to death. | 在那里被人用枪打死了 |
[19:40] | Why would he escape | 他为什么跑掉后 |
[19:42] | and then go right back to the house where he got arrested? | 又跑回去 被人抓住 |
[19:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:45] | Add that to a list of things I don’t know. | 我还有好多事不知道呢 |
[19:47] | So what’s the next move? | 下一步打算怎么办 |
[19:49] | You know, if I could, | 如果我可以的话 |
[19:50] | I’d be getting old waiting on you two to figure this out. | 我愿意等到天荒地老 等你们俩搞清状况 |
[19:58] | All right, now. | 好吧好吧 |
[20:00] | I can kill werewolves, fix a Pinto, | 我杀得了狼人 修得好斑马车 |
[20:02] | and bake cornbread. | 烤得好玉米面包 |
[20:04] | I will be damned if I can’t get zen. | 我要是做不到禅真见鬼了 |
[20:09] | We’re posting this video as a warning about… | 我们把这段视频放上来是为了警告… |
[20:12] | Or possibly a memorial to… | 也可能是纪念… |
[20:14] | Our friends Debbie Tellen and Dudley Scott. | 我们的朋友黛比·特伦和达利·斯考特 |
[20:18] | Last known whereabouts… | 他们最后出现的地方是… |
[20:19] | The Van Ness house… | 凡·奈斯大宅 |
[20:21] | Since the cops haven’t done crap… | 反正警察也不管这事儿… |
[20:22] | In what may be the final moments of their love story. | 这或许是他们爱情故事终结的地方 |
[20:26] | They’ve been together since like eighth grade. | 他们俩差不多从八年级就在一起了 |
[20:29] | Yeah. They entered this house and texted us. | 没错 他俩进宅子后给我们发了短信 |
[20:32] | We’re going in. | 现在我们进去 |
[20:45] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[20:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:48] | Tell me you wrote that. | 告诉我这是你写的 |
[20:56] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 不 不是我 |
[21:00] | They came into the house…well… | 他们走进了宅子 |
[21:06] | Then, who’s there? | 好吧 那又会是谁 |
[21:08] | I said, who’s there?! | 我说谁在这里 |
[21:33] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[21:35] | They walked through… | 他们穿过了… |
[21:38] | these halls… | 这些走廊 |
[21:39] | Seeking a grotto of love. | 寻找爱的小巢 |
[21:41] | Seriously? | 你搞毛啊 |
[21:46] | Bobby?! | 鲍比 |
[21:49] | Yes. | 是我 |
[21:50] | This whole time, we’ve been trying to talk ourselves out of it. | 我们一直都在说服自己他不存在 |
[21:51] | He’s been– What’s he doing here? | 他就在…他怎么会在这儿 |
[21:59] | – Dude. – We don’t have time for this! | -老兄 -咱们没时间扯这个 |
[22:00] | Get your asses back to that house! | 赶紧滚回那栋宅子去 |
[22:03] | We got to get back to that house, stat. | 我们得回那栋宅子去 赶紧的 |
[22:07] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[22:13] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[22:19] | You shouldn’t have come here! | 你们不该来这里 |
[22:24] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[22:26] | I expressly forbid you! Enough! | 我已经严令禁止了 够了 |
[22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:49] | Dexter, you tried to warn them away. | 德克斯特 你想把他们吓跑 |
[22:53] | You have enough of us. | 这里的鬼已经够多了 |
[22:55] | They’re just children, Whitman. | 他们还只是孩子 惠特曼 |
[22:58] | I can’t watch this happen all over again. | 我再也不能坐视不理了 |
[23:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:40] | Ah, Victoria. Grab the camera. | 维多利亚 拿上摄像机 |
[23:43] | No. I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[23:46] | We don’t meddle in Whitman’s affairs. | 我们不掺合惠特曼的事 |
[23:49] | Hold it. Let’s get real. | 打住 真是的 |
[23:51] | You sent me the S.O.S., and now I’m here. | 是你向我发出了求救信号 现在我来了 |
[23:54] | So, give me a hand. | 所以 还是搭把手 |
[23:56] | But now he can get you, too. | 但是现在他也能伤害你了 |
[23:58] | Get me how? I’m already dead. | 怎么伤害我 我已经死了 |
[24:03] | Okay, you want to help me understand | 好吧 你能告诉我 |
[24:04] | exactly what did he do to Dexter? | 他到底把德克斯特怎么样了 |
[24:06] | Punished him. | 惩罚了他 |
[24:07] | He was trying to warn them. | 他想要警告这些人 |
[24:09] | He tried to warn you, too. | 他也曾试着警告你 |
[24:12] | He drained him. | 他把他吸干了 |
[24:14] | Drained? What does that mean? | 吸干 什么意思 |
[24:16] | That’s why he’s so strong | 这就是他这么强大的原因 |
[24:17] | and why you should stay out of sight. | 所以你该躲着他 |
[24:18] | We’re merely food to him — food and perverse entertainment. | 我们就是他的食物 再就是恶心的玩物 |
[24:24] | So, when he does that, what happens? Just…poof? | 那之后发生了什么 就是烟消云散了 |
[24:29] | Forever. | 永远消失 |
[24:33] | See, I thought that Whitman was some poor guy, | 明白了 我还以为惠特曼是个可怜人 |
[24:35] | and Dexter killed his fiance. | 是德克斯特杀了他的未婚妻 |
[24:36] | No. Whitman framed him. | 不是 惠特曼嫁祸给他 |
[24:38] | Whitman killed all of us. | 是惠特曼杀了所有的人 |
[24:41] | When this house was a brothel, I worked here as a fancy lady. | 这里做妓院时 我在这儿做青楼女子 |
[24:44] | He slit my throat. | 他割了我的喉咙 |
[24:46] | -“Fancy lady”? A hooker? -Please. | -“青楼女子” 你是个妓女 -积积口德 |
[24:49] | And now, even in death, | 现在即使我们已经死了 |
[24:50] | every soul he traps here makes him stronger. | 每俘获一个灵魂 他的力量又强大一分 |
[24:53] | Okay, so, where does he keep the bodies? | 既然这样 他把尸体藏在哪里 |
[24:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:57] | Victoria, you’ve been here forever. | 维多利亚 你可在这里呆了很久了 |
[24:58] | You don’t follow him around. | 我不会傻到跟踪他的 |
[25:04] | Listen, we are going to pull the plug on this bastard. | 听我说 我们会干掉这个人渣的 |
[25:07] | Now grab the damn camera. | 现在去把那该死的录像机捡起来 |
[25:12] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[25:16] | It’s him! | 他来了 |
[25:45] | We combed the crap out of this place. | 我们之前彻底搜过这里 |
[25:47] | If Annie’s in there and we didn’t find her… | 如果安妮真的困在里面 我们却没找到她 |
[25:49] | It’s ’cause something didn’t want us to. | 那肯定是因为有东西不想让我们找到她 |
[25:50] | Awesome. Well, let’s walk right into that. | 好极了 明知宅有鬼 偏往里面闯吧 |
[26:03] | – All right, I’ll check upstairs. – Yeah. | -我来搜楼上 -好的 |
[26:09] | Annie?! | 安妮 |
[26:10] | – Sorry, boys. I’m leaving the pack. – Annie?! | -对不起 臭小子 暂且别过 -安妮 |
[26:13] | – It’s Dean! And Sam! – Annie?! | -我是迪恩 萨姆也在 -安妮 |
[26:22] | That’s not odd. | 一点不奇怪 |
[26:33] | Sam, get back down here! | 萨姆 快下楼来 |
[26:37] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[26:42] | Slimer? | 有鬼在吗 |
[26:45] | – What? – Check it out. | -怎么了 -瞧瞧这个 |
[26:49] | The final moments of their love story. | 他们爱情故事终结的地方 |
[26:51] | They’ve been together since like eighth grade. | 他们俩差不多从八年级就在一起了 |
[26:53] | Yeah. They entered this house and texted us. | 没错 他俩进宅子后给我们发了短信 |
[26:56] | Oh, I hate these indie films. Nothing ever happens. | 我最讨厌这些独立电影 都是虚把式 |
[26:58] | They came into the house. | 他们走进了宅子 |
[27:01] | They walked through these halls. | 他们穿过了…这些走廊 |
[27:03] | Wait, wait. Pause it. | 等等 暂停一下 |
[27:05] | Frame back a little bit. | 向前倒一下 |
[27:06] | Stop. | 停 |
[27:09] | She’s here, and not in a good way. | 她的确在这里 处境还不妙 |
[27:12] | Give them a moment. | 给他们点时间反应一下 |
[27:13] | They’ve got a little slower since I left. | 我死之后他俩迟钝多了 |
[27:16] | Annie?! | 安妮 |
[27:17] | Got to let them know that I’m here. | 得想个法子让他们知道我就在这里 |
[27:21] | You have to do it. We can’t. | 你来做 我俩办不到 |
[27:23] | – Annie? – It’s too dangerous. | -安妮 -这太危险了 |
[27:25] | These guys can help. | 这两人能帮助我们 |
[27:27] | They just need to know that we’re here. | 他们需要知道我们就在这里 |
[27:36] | Please. I’m Victoria — Victoria Dodd. | 别害怕 我是维多利亚 维多利亚·陶德 |
[27:39] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[27:40] | Here. | 就是这里 |
[27:42] | I was a fancy lady. | 我曾是个青楼女子 |
[27:45] | A hooker? | 妓女吗 |
[27:49] | Uh, is Annie here? | 安妮在这里吗 |
[27:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:54] | You can’t see her. | 你们看不到她 |
[27:57] | No, you’re not standing on her. | 不 你没踩在她身上 |
[27:58] | – You want to just tell them? – I will. | -你就直说了吧 -我会的 |
[28:01] | In my day, we believed in polite conversation. | 我们那个时代 谈话的礼仪是很重要的 |
[28:05] | Annie’s in terrible danger. | 安妮的处境非常危险 |
[28:07] | We all are. | 我们都很危险 |
[28:09] | – From? – Whitman van Ness. | -谁在威胁你们 -惠特曼·凡·奈斯 |
[28:11] | But he’s dead. | 但他已经死了 |
[28:12] | I thought you said they were good. | 你不是说他俩很有一手吗 |
[28:13] | Hey, I’m just processing, okay, lady? | 我只是在消化这个消息 女士 |
[28:15] | He’s dead. You’re dead. | 他死了 你也已经死了 |
[28:16] | Define “terrible danger.” | 什么叫”处境危险” |
[28:18] | Whitman has great power over all of us in the house. | 惠特曼控制着宅子里的所有人 |
[28:20] | He killed Annie. | 是他杀了安妮 |
[28:22] | She says you can free us. | 她说你们能释放我们 |
[28:26] | Please, you must — | 拜托了 你们必须 |
[28:38] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[28:40] | I’m gonna say she was telling the truth, | 我想她说的是真话 |
[28:42] | considering that she just… got ghost-killed. | 因为刚刚她的鬼魂都被灭了 |
[28:45] | So, what? Whitman van Ness? | 谁干的 惠特曼·凡·奈斯吗 |
[28:47] | Now we know whose bones to salt and burn. | 至少我们知道要去谁的枯骨上撒盐 焚烧了 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:10] | Aw, hell no. | 该死 |
[29:22] | If I hadn’t stashed that flask here, | 如果我没把酒瓶放在这儿 |
[29:24] | I’d still be glued to Sam and Dean. | 我就能呆在萨姆和迪恩身边了 |
[29:26] | Real clever. | 聪明反被聪明误 |
[29:28] | – Actually was. – Son of a bitch. | -真有自知之明 -混蛋 |
[29:30] | I figured our one ace was that bastard Whitman | 我以为我们的唯一优势就是惠特曼那混蛋 |
[29:33] | couldn’t leave the house either. | 也无法离开这栋宅子 |
[29:34] | Must have pulled a number like you and the flask. | 很可能就像你和酒瓶的联系一样 |
[29:36] | Probably planted something on the boys. | 说不定把什么东西放在小伙子们身上 |
[29:38] | – Terrific. – Hey, listen, sweetie — | -好极了 -听我说 亲爱的 |
[29:40] | You could beat yourself up all day about this, | 你可以一整天都自怨自艾 |
[29:42] | or we could take advantage of the fact that Whitman’s gone, | 但也可以利用惠特曼不在的良机 |
[29:46] | do what we’re supposed to do. | 干我们应该干的事情 |
[29:47] | Let’s go figure this out. | 我们去一探究竟 |
[29:51] | Coming, Robert? | 你来吗 罗伯特 |
[29:59] | Well, we searched everywhere else. | 我们把别的地方都搜过了 |
[30:01] | I’m telling you, Whitman guards his room like Fort Knox. | 我跟你说 惠特曼对这个房间严防死守 |
[30:16] | Last time I checked, ghosts didn’t get cold. | 据我所知 鬼魂可不会怕冷 |
[30:21] | Yeah. That’s Victoria. | 没错 那是维多利亚 |
[30:24] | That is how he took her out. | 这就是他杀死她的方法 |
[30:26] | But where did he get her corpse? | 但他从哪里取出了她的尸体呢 |
[30:29] | Well, you said he dragged those two dead kids away. | 你说他把那两个男孩的尸体拖走了 |
[30:31] | Where’d he take them? | 运到哪里去了 |
[30:32] | Yeah, I don’t know. I couldn’t risk following him. | 我不知道 我不敢冒险跟踪他 |
[30:35] | What else did you say this place was, | 你说过这栋宅子除了做过妓院外 |
[30:37] | other than a whorehouse? | 还用来干过什么 |
[30:38] | It was a lot of things. | 干过好多事情呢 |
[30:40] | It was a boarding house, a school… | 做过公寓 寄宿学校 |
[30:42] | A speakeasy. | 非法酒吧 |
[30:45] | Yeah, well, thing about speakeasies — | 说到非法酒吧 |
[30:48] | Hell of a lot to hide. | 肯定得藏很多东西 |
[31:20] | Still got it. | 我还是很有一手的 |
[31:45] | Well, this pretty much tells the story, don’t it? | 这差不多就能说明问题了 是吧 |
[31:50] | You know, you and me — | 你知道 我和你 |
[31:51] | We burned our fair share of bones, | 我们烧过那么多尸骨 |
[31:54] | sent a lot of ghosts packing. | 送一群鬼魂上路 |
[31:59] | It’s a little different when you’re on the receiving end. | 当自己是被烧的那个 感觉有点不同 |
[32:04] | So, uh… | 你说 |
[32:08] | what do you think happens to ’em — | 他们都去哪了呢 |
[32:11] | Heaven, hell, or… | 进天堂 下地狱 |
[32:15] | None of the above? | 还是都不是 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:20] | Just…gone, most likely. | 很可能 就这样消失了 |
[32:26] | Yeah, that’s what I think, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:30] | That’s what I want. | 这也是我想要的 |
[32:32] | I want a hunter’s funeral. | 我想要一场猎人的葬礼 |
[32:35] | Oh, come on. | 别惊讶了 |
[32:36] | It’s better than this — | 那比现在可好多了 |
[32:38] | Stuck to this house, | 困在这栋宅子里 |
[32:40] | somewhere between existing and not. | 介乎于存在与不存在之间 |
[32:45] | No, I’m… | 我想 |
[32:48] | ready for some peace. | 我已经准备好安息了 |
[32:53] | Wasn’t much of a life. | 活着也没有太大意思 |
[32:54] | It was lonely, what we do. | 我们这行很孤独 |
[32:56] | Yeah, well, the life I had is the one I picked. | 但那是我自己选择的生活 |
[32:58] | Yeah, but you had the boys. | 是啊 你还有那俩孩子 |
[33:03] | All I had was work. | 而我就只有工作 |
[33:05] | It’s gone now. | 现在这也没有了 |
[33:06] | Yeah, well, I ain’t done. | 但我的还没完 |
[33:07] | Okay, fine, but I am. | 好吧 但我结束了 |
[33:10] | You’re stronger than I am now, Bobby, | 你现在比我强壮 鲍比 |
[33:12] | So, uh, you got to do this for me. | 所以 你要帮我了却这个心愿 |
[33:21] | All right. Here we go — cemetery, edge of town. | 我们要去的是 镇边上的墓地 |
[33:24] | The Van Ness family has its own mausoleum. | 凡·奈斯家族在那儿有一个陵墓 |
[33:26] | All right, we light up the bastard and finish him off. | 我们就放把火让那混蛋消失吧 |
[33:34] | Take it easy. We’ll get there. | 慢慢开 迟早能到的 |
[33:36] | Uh, that’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[33:55] | Why’s he with us?! | 怎么他会跟我们一起 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:58] | There’s got to be something on us! | 肯定有什么东西在我们身上 |
[34:03] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[34:13] | Did that do it? Did that get rid of him? | 成功了吗 甩掉他了吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. I got a bad idea | 我不知道 我有不详的感觉 |
[34:16] | we just snapped him back to his favorite house. | 我们刚刚把他送回老家了 |
[34:18] | Where Annie’s a sitting duck. | 安妮还待在那儿 |
[34:20] | We got to find those bones. Come on. | 我们得马上找到骸骨 快 |
[34:22] | Let’s build up the fire. | 我们开始点火吧 |
[34:23] | We can put some of these poor bastards to rest, at least. | 至少可以让一些可怜的灵魂得以安息 |
[34:39] | Well, let’s get to cremating. We ain’t got all day. | 开始火葬吧 时间不多了 |
[35:12] | Enjoy the view from my room? | 喜欢我房间的风景吗 |
[35:15] | Planning to thin out the population? | 打算减少这里的人口吗 |
[35:18] | Is this how you repay my hospitality?! | 你就这样回报我的招待吗 |
[35:33] | No! I will not be taken! | 不 我不愿走 |
[36:03] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[36:05] | A while. | 一会了 |
[36:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:10] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[36:13] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:15] | I’m dead, | 我死了 |
[36:17] | I’m a ghost… | 是个鬼 |
[36:18] | But, basically, swell. | 但还是蛮不错的 |
[36:25] | Hi, boys. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[36:30] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[36:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:35] | You can see me? | 你们看的到我吗 |
[36:44] | You’re staring, you know. | 盯着人看不礼貌 |
[36:48] | Annie’s here, too, by the way. | 对了 安妮也在这儿 |
[36:53] | Hi, Annie. H-hi, Annie. | 你好 安妮 |
[36:55] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[36:58] | She says you both look uglier than she remembered. | 她说你俩长残了 |
[37:04] | Bobby, h-how’d you stay here? | 鲍比 你怎么会待在这儿 |
[37:07] | Yeah, well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[37:17] | Suck on that, swayze. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[37:21] | That’s why you never answered me. | 怪不得你老是不理我 |
[37:23] | I tried calling you — | 我试着联系你 |
[37:24] | The, uh, talking board, | 玩碟仙 |
[37:26] | the works — but I was always alone. | 做了那么多 但一直是我一个人 |
[37:30] | Dean always had that thing in his pocket. | 而迪恩总是把那东西放在他口袋里 |
[37:32] | That’s why the EMF only went off half the time. | 所以电磁波总是时有时无 |
[37:34] | We thought we were going crazy. | 我们还以为是自己疯了 |
[37:36] | S-so, what happened? | 那究竟发生了什么 |
[37:39] | Did you get stuck or — or what? | 你是困住了 还是 |
[37:41] | I wanted to stay. | 我自己想留下 |
[37:45] | – Bobby. – I need to help. | -鲍比 -我要帮你们 |
[37:49] | Not if it means you have to… | 那也不能让你 |
[37:52] | be this. | 变成这样 |
[37:53] | Well, life wasn’t comfy. Why should death be? | 活着本就不易 死后不需安宁 |
[37:57] | Now, come on. | 来吧 |
[37:58] | Annie and I found all the bodies. | 安妮和我找到所有尸体了 |
[38:00] | Let’s put ’em to rest. | 我们来让他们安息吧 |
[38:02] | And keep my damn flask away from the fire… | 别让酒瓶子掉火里面去了 |
[38:05] | Obviously. | 你懂的 |
[38:12] | Well, you coming? | 你们来不来 |
[38:25] | I’ll miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[38:28] | – Me too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -是啊 |
[38:30] | Well, you didn’t know her like I did. | 我跟她的交情可不一般 |
[38:43] | Here’s to Annie. | 致安妮 |
[38:45] | She got the hunter’s funeral she wanted. | 她得到了自己想要的猎人葬礼 |
[38:51] | Kind of like the one we thought we gave you. | 跟当初我们为你办的一样 |
[38:54] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[38:56] | What were you thinking, Bobby? | 你是怎么想的 鲍比 |
[39:00] | You could be in heaven right now, | 你现在本可在天堂里 |
[39:01] | drinking beer at Harvelle’s, not — not stuck — | 在乔和埃伦的酒馆喝啤酒 而不是困在 |
[39:04] | Stuck here with you? | 跟你们困在一起吗 |
[39:07] | We still have work to do. | 我们还要活儿要干 |
[39:08] | I just thought that was kind of important, Dean. | 我只是觉得这很重要 迪恩 |
[39:14] | It’s not right. You know that. | 但这是不对的 你心里清楚 |
[39:17] | Sorry. You’re right. | 好吧 你都是对的 |
[39:20] | What was I thinking? | 我怎么想的啊 |
[39:36] | So, what do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[39:40] | We did what we should do. | 该做的我们都做了 |
[39:43] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我不知道了 |
[39:48] | I mean, do you think it’s possible we could — | 你觉得我们还有可能 |
[39:51] | I don’t know — make it all work somehow? | 或许跟他就这么好好相处吗 |
[39:55] | I have no idea. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[39:57] | I’ve never heard of it. | 闻所未闻 |
[40:02] | But you know what I do know? | 但我知道的是 |
[40:04] | It ain’t the natural order of things. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[40:06] | Everything is supposed to end. | 世间万物都该有终结 |
[40:09] | You know, he was supposed — | 他应该… |
[40:15] | And now… | 可现在 |
[40:18] | What are the odds this ends well? | 这样能有好结果吗 |
[40:22] | What are the odds? | 能有吗 |