时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Frank Devereaux. | 弗兰克·德弗罗 |
[00:05] | He’s a jackass and a lunatic. | 傻子加疯子 |
[00:07] | He is also a surveillance expert. | 他还是个监控专家 |
[00:09] | “Hey, Frank, go dig up some dirt on Richard Roman.” | 弗兰克 好好查查理查德·罗曼 |
[00:12] | That night, I was burned off every I.P. I had. | 那天晚上 我所有的IP都用报废了 |
[00:14] | Ears on my phones, eyes on my house… | 电话有人监听 房子受到监控 |
[00:17] | Dick’s got people watching you? | 是迪克派人监视你吗 |
[00:18] | Frank! Don’t shoot! We’re coming in. | 弗兰克 别开枪 我们要进去了 |
[00:21] | Who’s to say this ain’t the day | 老弗兰克知道的太多了 |
[00:22] | they come for old Frank who knew too much. | 谁知道他们今天会不会来下毒手 |
[00:24] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[00:26] | Your time is up. | 你的时辰到了 |
[00:28] | Bobby. You ran away from your reaper? | 鲍比 你从死神手里逃脱了 |
[00:34] | Hi, boys. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[00:35] | – Bobby. – You can see me? | -鲍比 -你们看的到我吗 |
[00:37] | What were you thinking, Bobby? | 你是怎么想的 鲍比 |
[00:38] | We still have work to do. | 我们还要活儿要干 |
[00:39] | It’s not right. You know that. | 但这是不对的 你心里清楚 |
[00:41] | What was I thinking? | 我怎么想的啊 |
[00:43] | – So, what do you think we should do? – I don’t know. | -你觉得我们该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[00:45] | Everything is supposed to end. | 世间万物都该有终结 |
[00:47] | You know, he was supposed… | 他应该… |
[00:50] | Now… | 可现在 |
[00:54] | What are the odds this ends well? | 这样能有好结果吗 |
[00:58] | What are the odds? | 能有吗 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I hear you. All right, well, thanks for looking. | 知道了 好吧 谢谢你帮忙找 |
[01:08] | Yep. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[01:10] | So, Nora didn’t see any pattern to the dig sites either. | 诺拉也看不出考古挖掘点的套路 |
[01:13] | Yeah, ’cause they got nothing in common. | 是啊 因为根本就没有共同之处 |
[01:15] | And I got nothing from local lore | 我从当地传说也没查到线索 |
[01:16] | 50 miles in every direction of all of them. | 上上下下都查遍了 |
[01:18] | I mean, it’s like they’re just… | 好像那些真就只是… |
[01:19] | old dirt. | 陈年的泥巴 |
[01:21] | What’s Dick looking for? | 迪克在找什么 |
[01:31] | Hey, hey, go easy, you idjits. | 别紧张 小混球 |
[01:34] | Sorry for the jump scare. | 抱歉突然冒出来吓你们 |
[01:36] | So how does this work, huh? | 这是怎么个原理 |
[01:37] | I leave the cap off and you just genie your way out? | 我一拧开壶盖 你就像灯神一样钻出来了吗 |
[01:39] | I wish it were that easy. | 要是有那么简单就好了 |
[01:41] | The thing is — | 问题是… |
[01:45] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[01:49] | Damn it. It’s hard to stay focused. | 妈的 想集中注意力真难 |
[01:52] | I’m still kind of worn out. | 我还是有点累 |
[01:54] | You’ve been pretty busy for a dead guy. | 作为一个死人来说 你最近相当忙 |
[01:55] | All right. Listen. | 好吧 听我说 |
[01:56] | I-I don’t know how long before my next ghost nap, | 我不知道离我下次鬼休克还有多久 |
[01:59] | so let’s just skip to the skinny — | 所以咱们就直接切入正题 |
[02:01] | Those numbers I gave you. | 我给你们的那串数字 |
[02:04] | The empty lot in Cheeseville? | 智兹维尔那片空地吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, well, it ain’t gonna be empty for long. | 那里不会空太久了 |
[02:08] | I got a gander at Dick’s big plan, | 我瞟过一眼迪克的宏伟计划 |
[02:10] | right before he Lincolned me. | 就在他枪杀我之前 |
[02:11] | They’re breaking ground — what month is this? | 他们准备要动工了 现在是几月 |
[02:14] | Uh, April. | 四月 |
[02:16] | Ground’s broke. | 已经开始动工了 |
[02:17] | They’re surveying. | 他们在做调查 |
[02:18] | They’re getting ready to build something. | 他们正准备建个什么东西 |
[02:20] | – Build what? – Exactly. | -要建什么 -问得好 |
[02:22] | What? | 建什么 |
[02:22] | They’re building as we’re yammering. | 咱们在这抱怨的时候 他们已经在动工了 |
[02:24] | Check it out yourself. It’s all right. | 你自己去看 没关系 |
[02:27] | I mean, you guys missed it because you’ve been kind of busy | 你们之所以没注意 是因为最近几天 |
[02:30] | killing ghosts the past few days. | 你们一直在忙着杀鬼 |
[02:32] | But Dick is about to get into the Soylent Green business. | 但迪克要着手经营”加工食品” |
[02:36] | That site’ll show you they’re building a biotech lab, right? | 网站上显示他们要建生物技术实验室 对吧 |
[02:40] | Biotech my ass. | 妹的的生物技术 |
[02:41] | That sucker is a state-of-the-art slaughterhouse. | 那个操蛋地方是个顶尖水准的屠宰场 |
[02:44] | And we’re the beef. | 人为刀俎 我们为鱼肉 |
[02:46] | Don’t you think that’s a little bold, even for Dick? | 即使是对迪克 这也略微大胆了点吧 |
[02:48] | I bet you no one will even notice, | 我敢说没人会发现 |
[02:50] | ’cause first, he’s gonna dumb us all down | 因为他首先会用火鸭鸡三明治一类的快餐 |
[02:52] | with turducken-style munchies. | 把我们的智商拉低 |
[02:54] | Make us docile. | 让我们变得温顺 |
[02:57] | It’s in the meat. | 毒物在肉里 |
[02:58] | We haven’t been to Biggerson’s since that whole fiasco. | 自从那次惨败之后 我们就没去过比格森 |
[03:01] | Biggerson’s? He’s bought a list of joints 10 pages long. | 比格森 他买下了一长串快餐店 |
[03:05] | Next, he’s gonna cure us. | 接下来 他会帮我们治愈疾病 |
[03:08] | Cure us of what? | 什么疾病 |
[03:09] | All the biggies — cancer, AIDS, heart disease. | 所有致命性疾病 癌症 艾滋 心脏病 |
[03:12] | Let’s just say they got an affinity for stem-cell research. | 他们有一处类似于干细胞研究所的机构 |
[03:15] | The, uh, Leviathan real-estate mooks | 那个利维坦房地产公司 |
[03:18] | building that cancer center. | 不是说要建抗癌中心吗 |
[03:19] | It’s going to be a research center. | 这里要建科研中心 |
[03:22] | Research for what? | 研究啥 |
[03:23] | They’re not hunting anymore. | 他们已经不在捕猎了 |
[03:24] | They’re engineering the perfect herd. | 他们要用基因改造创造完美的群体 |
[03:27] | With the very first dose, it starts to work on their DNA, | 首剂就能作用于其DNA |
[03:29] | slowing their metabolism, causing weight gain, | 减慢他们的新陈代谢 导致体重增加 |
[03:31] | and dampening their emotional range, | 还能抑制他们的情感波动 |
[03:33] | which makes them perfectly complacent. | 让他们洋洋自得 |
[03:36] | Now, we’ve gone up against plenty — | 我们对付过的不少货色 |
[03:37] | Liked to eat a few folk in the woods. | 喜欢在林子里吃人 |
[03:39] | This ain’t that. | 这次情况不同 |
[03:40] | This is about knocking us off the top of the food chain. | 他们这是要把我们从食物链最顶端踹下来 |
[03:43] | This is about them Levis living here forever, | 他们利维坦要永远住在这里 |
[03:45] | one-percenter style, | 还是少数人高高在上 |
[03:46] | while we march our dopey, fat asses | 而把我们排挤到 |
[03:48] | down to the shiny new death camps at every corner. | 在各处新建的死亡集中营里那种 |
[04:06] | It’s an e-mail… | 收到一封邮件 |
[04:09] | From Frank. | 弗兰克发来的 |
[04:10] | Frank’s alive? | 弗兰克还活着吗 |
[04:11] | That jackass, always stealing my thunder. | 那个混球 总是抢我风头 |
[04:14] | “Sam and Dean, | 萨姆和迪恩 |
[04:15] | if you’re reading this, I’m dead…” | 如果你们读到这封信 说明我已经死了 |
[04:21] | “…or worse. | 或者情况更糟 |
[04:22] | “This e-mail was sent because some prince | 这封邮件是为了提醒你们 |
[04:24] | “is trying to hack into my hard drive right this second. | 现在正有人试图黑进我的硬盘 |
[04:26] | So unless it’s you, you got trouble.” | 除非那是你们 否则你们就有麻烦了 |
[04:36] | Okay. “My drive is full of compromising info. | 好吧 我的硬盘里装满了机密信息 |
[04:39] | Your new aliases, hangouts, where you stored your car…” | 你们的新化名 住所 存车地 |
[04:43] | Baby? | 爱车 |
[04:44] | Even though he encrypted the crap out of his drive, | 尽管他对硬盘进行了层层加密 |
[04:46] | he says we should assume that someone can hack into it eventually. | 但我们要做好心理准备 有人最终会黑进去 |
[04:50] | He did put a tracking device in it. | 他在上面安装了追踪装置 |
[04:53] | All right, let’s see where Frank’s drive is. | 好 看看弗兰克的硬盘在哪儿 |
[05:01] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[05:03] | It’s in the middle of the death star. | 就在敌人的大本营 |
[06:46] | How’d it go last night? | 昨晚过得怎么样 |
[06:49] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[06:50] | it’s a moral imperative you let me live vicariously through you. | 让我通过你间接体验生活是你的道义责任 |
[06:53] | Pictures or it didn’t happen, right? | 无图无真相 对吧 |
[07:02] | You hooked up at a charity benefit? | 你竟然在慈善活动上钓到人 |
[07:04] | If you can’t score at a reproductive rights function, | 如果在生殖权慈善宴会上都没有艳遇 |
[07:06] | then you simply cannot score. | 那在别的地方也没戏 |
[07:09] | Wait. Is that legal? | 等等 这合法吗 |
[07:10] | We were two consenting adults. | 我们都是成年人 你情我愿有何不可 |
[07:12] | No. That. | 不 我是指那个 |
[07:16] | Why do you insist on breaking the law on company property? | 你为什么要用公司电脑做违法乱纪的事 |
[07:19] | Mmm, faster internet connection here. | 公司的网速比较快 |
[07:20] | Oh, well, if Pete finds out, he’s gonna fire you… | 如果皮特发现了 他会炒了你 |
[07:23] | Or get you arrested. | 或报警逮捕你 |
[07:24] | Teddy bear Pete? Please. | 泰迪熊皮特吗 拜托 |
[07:27] | You know I’ve been doing this for like a month. | 你也知道这事我都干了一个月了 |
[07:29] | I can cover my tracks, Harry. | 我能掩盖行踪 哈利 |
[07:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:31] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[07:34] | My office. Now. | 立刻来我办公室 |
[07:39] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[07:49] | Charlie Bradbury? | 查理·布兰博利 |
[07:51] | Dick. | 我是迪克 |
[07:53] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[08:02] | Charlie, I’ve been running things for, well, | 查理 我执掌大权的时间 |
[08:05] | feels like since before the dawn of man. | 似乎比人类的历史还长 |
[08:08] | Always had a vision. | 我一直有个梦想 |
[08:10] | I’m close to realizing that dream. | 如今我的梦想触手可及 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to brag, but the world is my dinner plate. | 不是我自夸 这世界就是我的餐盘 |
[08:16] | And I don’t want anything to jeopardize that– | 我不想让任何事危及我的梦想 |
[08:19] | Definitely not the actions of one tiny, little person. | 绝不会让一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥 |
[08:22] | Sir, sir, I can fix this. Please– please don’t fire me. | 先生 我可以处理好的 求你不要解雇我 |
[08:26] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[08:27] | Is that about hacking those super PACs? | 你是说黑掉超政行委的事吗 |
[08:32] | ’cause that was adorable. | 真是太厉害了 |
[08:34] | Tell me, how does a high-school dropout | 告诉我 一个高中辍学生 |
[08:36] | become one of the brightest minds at Roman, Inc.? | 怎么会成为罗曼公司最聪明的人之一呢 |
[08:38] | Um…honestly… historically, | 说实话 |
[08:42] | I’ve had this problem with– with authority– | 我一直都看不惯当权人 |
[08:44] | No offense– | 无意冒犯 |
[08:44] | So I realized the only way to get away with being me | 我意识到只有尽可能成为一个不可或缺的人 |
[08:48] | was to be as indispensable as possible. | 才能自由地做我自己 |
[08:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:56] | You’re kind of completing me right now, Charlie. | 你似乎让我的人生完整了 查理 |
[09:00] | You have that spark, | 你有灵气 |
[09:01] | that thing that makes humans so special. | 正是这种灵气才让人类如此与众不同 |
[09:04] | Not everyone has it, you know. | 不是每个人都有的 |
[09:06] | Those people– they can be replaced. | 没有灵气的人可以被取代 |
[09:08] | But people like you… are impossible to copy. | 但像你这样的人 是无法复制的 |
[09:12] | C-copy? | 复制 |
[09:13] | Take the compliment. | 我在夸你呢 |
[09:16] | This belonged to one Frank Devereaux. | 这东西属于一个叫弗兰克·德弗罗的人 |
[09:19] | Thought he could bring down the whole company. | 他觉得他能让这整个公司垮台 |
[09:21] | He was wrong. Let’s keep him wrong. | 他没做的 让他不能得逞吧 |
[09:24] | It’s encrypted, or whatever you crazy kids say these days. | 不管你们小青年怎么说 这东西加密了 |
[09:27] | Break it open and bring it to me. | 破解密码然后交给我 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I’m on it. And– and thank you. | 好的 我这就去办 谢谢 |
[09:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:33] | You have three days or you’re fired. | 你有三天时间 失败的话就滚蛋 |
[09:35] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[09:41] | Is this real life? | 这都是真的吗 |
[09:45] | Dick Roman gave me an assignment. | 迪克·罗曼给了我一个任务 |
[09:48] | Is that…good? | 是 好事吗 |
[09:50] | It means the Eye of Sauron is on me. | 就是说索伦之眼正盯着我呢 |
[09:53] | Well, if you need anything, I’ll be back in the Shire. | 你需要什么的话 我就在夏尔 |
[10:02] | All right, H. It’s just you and me now. | 好了 小赫 只剩我们俩了 |
[10:31] | How about a nice game of chess? | 下盘国际象棋吧 |
[10:39] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:42] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[10:43] | “WarGames”? | “战棋” |
[10:49] | Shall we play a game, bitches? | 来玩游戏吧 |
[10:51] | That was hardly the Chamber of Secrets, right? | 能比《消失的密室》难搞吗 |
[11:05] | And back to square one. | 要从头再来了 |
[11:07] | Let’s see where Frank’s drive is. | 看看弗兰克的硬盘在哪儿 |
[11:11] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[11:13] | It’s in the middle of the death star. | 就在敌人的大本营 |
[11:17] | All right, well, off to Chicago. | 好吧 去芝加哥 |
[11:20] | No, wait, boys, you can’t just break in. | 等等 孩子们 你们不能就这样闯进去 |
[11:22] | They know your mugs. | 他们认得你们 |
[11:26] | What if we mailed in the flask? | 不如我们把酒瓶邮寄过去 |
[11:28] | Then I could ghost through the joint. | 我这个鬼能在那里通行无阻 |
[11:29] | I mean, it’s not like Dick can kill me twice. | 迪克又不能杀我两次 |
[11:32] | What, you got a better plan? | 怎么 你有更好的计划 |
[11:37] | Come on. Just because I’m dead | 拜托 就因为我死了 |
[11:38] | doesn’t mean I don’t know how to do my damn job. | 不代表我不知道怎么干活 |
[11:42] | Bobby, that’s Dick’s office. | 鲍比 那是迪克的办公室 |
[11:46] | I think what Sam’s trying to say is, | 我猜萨姆是想说 |
[11:48] | what happens if you run into Dick | 如果你遇上迪克 |
[11:50] | and, you know… go vengeful. | 想找他报仇 怎么办 |
[11:55] | You know it’s not something you can just shake off. | 这可不是你说放下就能放下的 |
[11:56] | Come on. Give me some credit. | 拜托 稍稍信任我一点吧 |
[12:01] | What, I’m supposed to just ride the pine? | 难道我就应该坐冷板凳干着急吗 |
[12:04] | Sorry, Bobby. | 抱歉 鲍比 |
[12:25] | Did you go home last night? | 你昨晚回家了吗 |
[12:28] | I’ll get us some coffee. | 我去倒两杯咖啡来 |
[12:30] | I assume you want some crack in yours. | 估计你那杯会想加点可卡因吧 |
[12:33] | Yes, please. | 没错 谢了 |
[12:40] | Finally. | 总算好了 |
[12:49] | Who is this d-bag? | 这家伙是谁 |
[12:54] | Don’t do it. | 别手贱 |
[12:56] | Roman said to bring it right to him. | 罗曼说直接交给他 |
[13:02] | You’re right, H. You’re always right. | 你说得对 小赫 你总是对的 |
[13:17] | What the frak’s a Leviathan? | 利维坦是什么 |
[13:19] | “The thing to know about Leviathan | “关于利维坦 你需要知道 |
[13:21] | is these monsters are as old as time, | 这些怪物十分古老 |
[13:23] | strong as all get-out… | 是最强大的… |
[13:25] | Sodium borate– commonly known as borax. | 硼酸钠 也就是硼砂 |
[13:28] | Decapitation is the key. | 关键是砍头 |
[13:31] | Then put that head in a box. | 然后把头放进盒子 |
[13:32] | These are the superman of monsters | 它们是怪物中的战斗机 |
[13:34] | – from the black hole of purgatory. -…send it to the moon | -来自于炼狱黑洞 -有本事 |
[13:36] | if you can. | 送去月亮上 |
[13:37] | – “They can shapeshift, – If they die… | -它们可以变形 -如果能杀死他们 |
[13:38] | – take your face, – they don’t die easy. | -拥有你的脸 -也肯定不易 |
[13:39] | your memory — the works. | 你的记忆 与你相关的一切 |
[13:40] | The top boss is Mr. Dick Roman. | 老大是迪克·罗曼先生 |
[13:43] | He runs the show.” | 他是最高指挥” |
[13:54] | “Cut one, you see black goo. | “割伤它们就会看到黑色胶状物 |
[13:56] | We’re through the looking glass. | 我们是掉进了奇境 |
[13:57] | Blood is black, and black is blood. | 血是黑的 黑的就是血 |
[13:59] | Don’t turn your back. | 别回头 |
[14:01] | Get out of the building. Get out of the county.” | 逃离你所在的楼 逃出国” |
[14:11] | How goes it? | 怎么样了 |
[14:12] | Pretty sure I spent the last 24 hours hacking into a loony bin. | 我肯定是花了一整天时间黑进了疯人院 |
[14:16] | Where’s Pete? | 皮特呢 |
[14:17] | Uh, probably snuck down to the garage for a smoky treat. | 可能溜到车库去抽烟了 |
[14:29] | How’s it going with that drive? | 硬盘进展如何 |
[14:31] | Uh, great. | 很好 |
[14:33] | Charlie was here all night. | 查理整晚都待在这 |
[14:35] | You know, that drive’s very important to me. | 那个硬盘对我很重要 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna want a watchful eye kept. | 我得安排人替我看着 |
[14:38] | Well, I will do just that. | 我会帮你看着的 |
[14:40] | No. You won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[14:43] | Bruce Springsteen, | 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀[歌手] |
[14:45] | Eli Manning, our own little Charlie– | 伊莱·曼宁[橄榄球选手] 我们的小查理 |
[14:47] | You know what they are? | 你知道他们是什么吗 |
[14:48] | Irreplaceable. | 无法取代的人 |
[14:50] | You’re more of a Tim Tebow, | 你充其量就是蒂姆·蒂博[橄榄球选手] |
[14:52] | Toe Biden type. | 乔·拜登[奥巴马竞选伙伴] |
[14:54] | You got no spark in you. | 身上没有灵气 |
[14:56] | In fact, there’s nothing in you… | 事实上 你一无是处 |
[14:59] | except Daryl’s dinner. | 只能做达里尔的晚餐了 |
[15:30] | Hey, Pete, sorry I left without telling you. | 皮特 抱歉没说一声就走了 |
[15:33] | No, I just wasn’t… feeling well. | 不 就是有些不舒服 |
[15:35] | It’s a…lady thing. | 就是 女人的问题 |
[15:37] | I will be in first thing. | 我明天一早就去 |
[15:39] | Got to go– cramps. | 挂了哦 肚子疼 |
[15:53] | It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[15:54] | Get away from me, you… | 离我远点 你们个 |
[15:57] | Shapeshifter! | 易形者 |
[15:58] | Look, we’re not shapeshifters. | 我们不是易形者 |
[15:59] | Jesus! | 娘亲啊 |
[16:04] | Look, we’re not Leviathans, okay? | 我们不是利维坦 |
[16:06] | You want us to prove it? | 要我们证明吗 |
[16:07] | You know what borax does to them? | 你知道硼砂能给他们造成什么伤害吧 |
[16:10] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[16:16] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[16:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:23] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们到底是谁 |
[16:59] | So you are saying you guys’re the monster hunters. | 你们是说 你们是斩妖除魔的猎人 |
[17:03] | So, there are other monsters? | 那就是说 还有其他的妖怪喽 |
[17:06] | Stop. Never mind. Just shh. | 别说 算了 当我没问 |
[17:09] | Okay, I get how you tracked the drive — | 好吧 我知道你们是怎么找到这个硬盘的 |
[17:11] | straight GPS — but it’s still at the office. | 通过GPS 可那个硬盘还在办公室 |
[17:14] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[17:23] | Aw! Son of a gun jacked my webcam?! | 见鬼 居然黑了我的网络摄像头 |
[17:25] | Welcome to Frank. | 弗兰克就这德行 |
[17:27] | It’s creepy, I’ll give it to him. | 他还真厉害得吓人 |
[17:31] | So you’re telling me everything he had on his drive is true. | 你们是说 他盘上的东西全是真的 |
[17:34] | That and more. | 而且远不止这些 |
[17:36] | Wait. How long did it take you to crack into Frank’s drive? | 等等 你花了多久破解掉弗兰克的盘的 |
[17:39] | A day or so. | 差不多一天吧 |
[17:41] | Is there anything you can’t hack into? | 有什么是你破解不掉的吗 |
[17:43] | Not yet. | 迄今还没有 |
[17:44] | How about Dick Roman’s E-mail? | 迪克·罗曼的电子邮件呢 |
[17:45] | Why would I… | 我为什么要… |
[17:48] | Oh. He’s one of them. | 他也是其中之一 |
[17:49] | No. Uh, he’s their leader. | 不准确 他是大Boss |
[17:52] | So what’s the end game — | 他们想怎么样 |
[17:53] | steal our resources, make us some slaves? | 偷走我们的资源 把我们变成奴隶 |
[17:55] | Planet-wide value meal. We’re the meat. | 全球超值套餐 我们就是那个”餐” |
[17:58] | You can’t be…serious. | 你们不是…开玩笑的吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. All right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[18:05] | What am I looking for? | 我要查什么 |
[18:07] | Well, for starters, uh, anything about archaeological dig sites. | 先查查关于考古挖掘点的内容 |
[18:11] | Like Indiana Jones stuff? | 《夺宝奇兵》的那种吗 |
[18:12] | All we know is that Dick has been digging all over the world, | 我们只知道迪克把整个地球都挖了个遍 |
[18:15] | And we need to know what he’s looking for. | 我们要知道他在找什么 |
[18:16] | You know, I was having a really good week. | 话说 我这周还蛮顺利的呢 |
[18:18] | I met someone, downloaded the new Robyn album. | 我遇到个人 还下载了罗宾的新专辑 |
[18:21] | Everything was coming up me. | 可以说顺风顺水 |
[18:23] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[18:24] | Look, we get it sucks. | 我们知道这很糟糕 |
[18:26] | No, not that. This. | 不 不是那个 是这个 |
[18:28] | Dick’s E-mail isn’t on the company server. | 迪克的电子邮件不在公司的服务器上 |
[18:30] | It’s on a private one, in his office. | 在他办公室的私人服务器上 |
[18:32] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[18:32] | Can’t get in it unless you have his phone | 除非你有他的电话或者就在他的办公室里 |
[18:34] | or you’re at his desk. | 不然进不去 |
[18:35] | So you’re saying that if we’re inside Dick’s office, | 你是说如果我们能进去迪克的办公室 |
[18:37] | then we can hack into his E-mail? | 就能黑进他的电子邮件 |
[18:38] | You can’t. Only someone like… | 你不行 除非像… |
[18:44] | But I sure as hell ain’t doing it. | 打死我都不去 |
[18:45] | I am doing my job and… | 我就是本分地工作… |
[18:49] | What are the chances I see everything on that drive | 硬盘上的东西我全看过了 |
[18:50] | and Dick lets me live anyway? | 迪克会留我活口吗 |
[18:53] | I think you know. | 我想你懂的 |
[18:56] | So I erase the drive first, protect me and you. | 那我就删掉硬盘上的东西 好保护我们三个 |
[19:00] | Then I go back to my old life, right? | 然后继续过我的小日子 对吗 |
[19:03] | – What? – It’s not that easy. | -怎么了 -没那么简单 |
[19:06] | You’re on Dick’s radar, | 你已经被迪克盯上了 |
[19:07] | which means you don’t have an old life anymore. | 也就是说你没有小日子可继续了 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna die. | 我会死的 |
[19:14] | I should have taken that job at Google. | 当初该去谷歌的 |
[19:17] | Look, Charlie, it’s okay if you can’t do it. | 听着 查理 如果你不干也没关系 |
[19:21] | I mean, you didn’t volunteer for this. | 你又不是你想做的 |
[19:24] | Totally. Exactly. | 完全没有 一点没错 |
[19:28] | But now I volunteer. | 但我现在想做了 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:32] | I got to go back in anyways to wipe Frank’s drive. | 反正我也得回去删掉弗兰克硬盘上的东西 |
[19:35] | Might as well break into Dick’s office, too. | 那就顺便闯下迪克的办公室好了 |
[19:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[19:41] | No. But these things are gonna eat everyone I know. | 不确定 可这些怪物会吃掉我认识的所有人 |
[19:44] | What kind of douche bag stands by for that? | 混蛋才袖手旁观呢 |
[19:46] | However, I have never broken into anything | 话说回来 在现实生活中我从没有闯过 |
[19:49] | in real life before, so…plan? | 任何地方 那…有什么计划吗 |
[19:53] | Got a bluetooth? | 有蓝牙吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:55] | Security system — can you get into that? | 你能进入安全系统吗 |
[19:57] | I can reroute any surveillance cameras we need. | 我能随意控制我们需要的任何监控摄像头 |
[19:59] | All right. Let’s start with that. | 很好 那我们就从那个入手吧 |
[20:01] | Do you have a key card to get in the building? | 你有进入大楼的出入卡吗 |
[20:03] | Uh, yeah. | 算有吧 |
[20:04] | I can’t duplicate it, but I can make a fake backing. | 我没办法复制出入卡 但我能伪造磁条 |
[20:15] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[20:16] | Great, since she set all this up. | 很好 她把什么都搞定了 |
[20:19] | Um, look. | 快过来看 |
[20:22] | See this? | 看到没 |
[20:23] | I can put each camera on a prerecorded loop. | 我能让每个监视器循环播放事先录好的画面 |
[20:25] | Once I do that, she’ll have 15 minutes. | 这样的话 她就能有十五分钟时间 |
[20:27] | 15 minutes ain’t a lot of time. | 十五分钟时间又不多 |
[20:28] | No. | 是不多 |
[20:29] | She said if it took longer to hack his desktop, | 她说如果黑进他的台式机要超过一刻钟 |
[20:31] | then she deserved to be eaten. | 那她活该被吃 |
[20:33] | I like her. | 我喜欢这姑娘 |
[20:36] | Wait. Is that… | 等等 是不是… |
[20:39] | Son of a bitch. | 见鬼 |
[20:41] | – What? – Look at her bag. | -怎么了 -看她的背包 |
[20:47] | Bobby. | 是鲍比 |
[20:48] | Wait. Y-you think he — | 等等 你觉得他是 |
[20:50] | Hitched a ride after we told him to cool his jets? | 我们让他别妄动 他却搭了个顺风车 |
[20:52] | Yeah. What the hell’s he thinking? | 对 他怎么想的 |
[20:54] | He’s not. | 他没好好想 |
[20:56] | So what do we do — call the whole thing off? | 那我们怎么办 取消行动吗 |
[20:58] | We only got one shot at this. | 我们就这一次机会 |
[21:03] | Charlie, it’s Dean. | 查理 我是迪恩 |
[21:05] | Are you singing? | 你在唱歌吗 |
[21:06] | I sing when I’m nervous. Don’t judge me. | 我一紧张就会唱歌 别对我指手画脚 |
[21:08] | Judgment-free zone. | 我什么都不说 |
[21:10] | Listen, uh, check the side pocket in your bag. | 听着 看下你背包边上的口袋 |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Mmm. Good idea. | 真贴心 |
[21:21] | Yeah, no problem. | 不用谢 |
[21:23] | Look, that’s, uh, kind of a family heirloom. | 那个东西差不多是个传家宝 |
[21:26] | It’s a good-luck charm, okay, so don’t lose it. | 是个好运符 你可别丢了 |
[21:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:33] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始行动吧 |
[21:39] | Uh, Charlie? | 查理 |
[21:42] | Uh, Charlie? | 查理 |
[21:43] | I’m having a hard time moving. | 我动不了 |
[21:45] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[21:46] | Uh, I’m — I’m not a spy. | 我我不是间谍 |
[21:48] | No, I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 不行 我办不到 我办不到 |
[21:49] | I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我办不到 我不行啊 |
[21:50] | – Charlie, hey, it’s Sam. – I’m sorry, Sam. | -查理 我是萨姆 -对不起 萨姆 |
[21:53] | – I’m sorry. I-I just — – It’s okay. | -对不起 我只是 -没关系 |
[21:54] | Uh, listen, w-who’s your favorite “Harry Potter” character? | 听着 《哈利波特》里面你最喜欢谁 |
[22:01] | Uh, Hermione. | 赫敏 |
[22:04] | Hermione. | 赫敏啊 |
[22:05] | Well, uh, all right, did Hermione run | 好吧 小天狼星布莱克遇到麻烦的时候 |
[22:07] | when Sirius Black was in trouble | 或者伏地魔攻击霍格沃茨的时候 |
[22:09] | or when Voldemort attacked Hogwarts? | 赫敏会转身逃跑吗 |
[22:11] | – Seriously? – Shut it. | -你在开玩笑 -闭嘴 |
[22:13] | No, of course not. | 不会 当然不会 |
[22:15] | What did she do? | 她会怎么做 |
[22:17] | She kicked ass. | 她会击败困难 |
[22:20] | She actually saves Harry in practically every book. | 事实上几乎在每本书里都是她救了哈利 |
[22:22] | – And then she ends up with the wrong — – Uh, stay on track. | -可她最终却跟… -回到正题 |
[22:25] | Okay, so she kicked ass, right? | 所以说 她会击败困难 对吧 |
[22:26] | So, then, what are you gonna do? | 那么你会怎么做呢 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna kick it in the ass. | 击败困难 |
[22:32] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[22:36] | Oh, you go, Dumble-dork. | 你真行 邓布利呆 |
[23:34] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[23:36] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说这句话 |
[23:38] | You’re on the clock. | 时间紧迫 |
[23:39] | Move. | 快行动 |
[23:54] | Hey, there’s a big-ass guard up here, blocking the door. | 这儿有个大块头保安 堵住了去路 |
[23:58] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[23:58] | Just wait him out. | 等他走开 |
[24:04] | He’s not going anywhere. | 看来他是不准备走了 |
[24:08] | Okay, uh, you work there every day. | 你每天都在那儿上班 |
[24:10] | – Doyouknow the guy? – I guess. | -你应该认识他吧 -算是吧 |
[24:11] | I mean, I’ve seen him. I’ve never talked to him. | 我见过他 但是没有讲过话 |
[24:13] | Okay, when you’ve seen him, does he look at you, | 好的 那么你们打照面时 他是盯着你看 |
[24:15] | or does he just kind of slide his eyes by? | 还是扫你一眼就过去了 |
[24:18] | Um…eye contact? I don’t know. | 看没看我 不清楚 |
[24:21] | He always kind of smiles a bit. | 他总是笑那么一下 |
[24:23] | – I don’t really — Good. | -我不是很… -很好 |
[24:24] | What you’re gonna do is you’re gonna walk right up to him, | 你现在就直接朝他走过去 |
[24:26] | and you’re gonna flirt your way past. | 色诱他然后混过去 |
[24:30] | I can’t. He’s not my type. | 办不到 我不喜欢他这类的 |
[24:33] | You’re gonna have to play through that. | 那你就装装相 |
[24:34] | As in he’s not a girl. | 因为他不是女人 |
[24:42] | Pretend he has boobs. | 假装他波涛汹涌 |
[24:45] | Worse. | 你在帮倒忙 |
[24:47] | I don’t know. Um… do you have any tattoos? | 我想想 你有没有纹身 |
[24:51] | Give him a little sneak peek there. | 露出来给他瞧上一眼 |
[24:52] | All tattoos are sexy. | 纹身总是性感的 |
[24:54] | Mine is princess leia in a slave bikini | 我纹的是穿奴隶比基尼的莉亚公主 |
[24:56] | straddling a 20-sided die. | 跨在一个二十面骰子上 |
[24:59] | I was drunk. It was comic-con. | 我在动漫展后喝醉了纹的 |
[25:03] | We’ve all been there. | 我也干过这种事 |
[25:04] | Okay, I’m gonna walk you through this. | 我指导你怎么做 |
[25:12] | Start with a smile. | 面带笑容 |
[25:14] | Relax, Charlie. | 放松 查理 |
[25:15] | You just got home, | 想象你刚回到家 |
[25:16] | and Scarlett Johansson’s waiting for you. | 斯嘉丽·约翰逊正在那儿等你 |
[25:22] | Can I help you, miss? | 能为你效劳吗 女士 |
[25:23] | Hey…Bill. Charlie from I.T. | 你好 比尔 我是信息部的查理 |
[25:27] | Oh. Burning the midnight oil, huh? | 通宵工作呢 辛苦了 |
[25:29] | Just like you — I mean, when you’re not at the gym. | 你不也是嘛 你是不是总泡健身馆 |
[25:33] | What, do you work out with all your free time? | 你看着像把休息时间都花在健身上了 |
[25:37] | I try to get to the gym at least three days a week. | 我每星期都尽量腾出三天去健身 |
[25:39] | You know, just trying to get back to my fighting weight, | 我努力减回最佳身材 |
[25:40] | You know? It shows. You look amazing. | 效果不错啊 你看起来棒极了 |
[25:43] | It shows. You look amazing. | 效果不错啊 你看起来棒极了 |
[25:44] | This never happened. | 这话我没说过 |
[25:46] | Do you ever do anything else with your free time, | 你平时都做些什么呢 |
[25:48] | like take a girl out for a drink? | 带不带女孩子去喝酒啊 |
[25:49] | You do anything else with your free time, | 你平时都做些什么呢 |
[25:51] | – like take a girl out for a drink? – Stop laughing, Sammy. | -带不带女孩子去喝酒啊 -别笑了 萨姆 |
[25:53] | Stop laughing, Sammy. | 别笑了 萨姆 |
[25:57] | Um…y-you don’t know that bar — | 你不知道那个酒吧吗 |
[25:59] | Stop Laughing Sammy? | 别笑了 萨姆 |
[26:00] | That place is bringing sexy back. | 那地方棒极了 |
[26:02] | – Stop talking, Charlie! -Which is easy, | -别说了 查理 -挺方便的 |
[26:03] | ’cause they kept the receipt. | 他们还能开发票 |
[26:04] | Stop talking, charlie. Right. | 别说了 查理 |
[26:05] | So, um, y-you were saying about going out, drinks? | 那有空我们出去喝一杯怎么样 |
[26:13] | Um…yeah, yeah. That’d be great. | 那好啊 太棒了 |
[26:15] | Cool. Pencil that in. | 那就这样说定了 |
[26:18] | Hey, can I ask you a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[26:20] | The ladies’ room downstairs is nasty. | 楼下的女厕所脏死了 |
[26:22] | Can I use the exec washroom to powder my nose? | 我能用这边高管的洗手间吗 |
[26:27] | Yeah, yeah. Why not? Um, it’s right down the hall. | 好啊 没问题 沿着走廊走 |
[26:30] | It’s the first door on the right. | 右边的第一个房间 |
[26:41] | I feel dirty. | 恶心死我了 |
[26:43] | You and me both, sister. | 我也差不多好吗 姐姐 |
[26:46] | The eagle is landing. | 我到了 |
[26:48] | Going radio-silent. | 我先挂电话了 |
[26:49] | Let us know when you’re out. | 出来的时候告诉我们 |
[26:53] | So, guess we just wait? | 那我们就干等吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:14] | Your password is “w1nn1ng” with two 1’s? | 你的密码是”痣在逼得” |
[27:48] | Okay. Let’s Yoda this. | 好了 我是绝地大师 |
[28:17] | Hey, you! | 你好 |
[28:18] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[28:20] | You said first door on the left, right? | 你不是说左边的第一个房间吗 |
[28:21] | No, I said first door on the right. | 我说的是右边第一个 |
[28:23] | Oh! Silly me. I am always forgetting things. | 我真傻 我太健忘了 |
[28:27] | Do you know what else I forgot to do? | 你知道我忘了干什么吗 |
[28:34] | Give you my phone number. | 给你我的电话 |
[28:36] | Uh, we really shouldn’t be in here. | 我们不该进这里的 |
[28:38] | Mr. Roman doesn’t like people in his office. | 罗曼先生不喜欢别人进他的办公室 |
[28:40] | I’m sure. Have you seen his bathroom? | 必须的 你看过他的厕所吗 |
[28:46] | Got to go. | 我要走了 |
[28:48] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[28:59] | Well, this is awesome. | 这多”棒”啊 |
[29:00] | You know what? New plan. | 以后咱们改变一下吧 |
[29:01] | From now on, we just stay in the van | 从现在开始 我们就呆车里 |
[29:04] | and send in the 90-pound girl. | 派一个小妹子去替我们办事 |
[29:05] | Dean, every chomper on earth knows our face. | 迪恩 地球上的大嘴怪都认识我们 |
[29:09] | How many do you think are in that building? | 你猜这楼里会有多少大嘴怪 |
[29:11] | We wouldn’t make it past the lobby. | 我们连大厅都过不去 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:16] | Doesn’t mean I got to be happy about | 但我就是不喜欢 |
[29:18] | sending in freaking Veronica Mars. | 派个美眉校探去办事 |
[29:21] | She’ll be fine… | 她会没事的 |
[29:24] | or we’ll go in. | 否则我们就冲进去 |
[29:27] | We’ll get as far as we can. Damn right. | 能冲多远冲多远 这才对 |
[29:49] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[29:53] | Sending you all the flagged dig files now. | 我正把挖掘相关的全部文件发给你们 |
[29:56] | Charlie, you are a genius! | 查理 你真是个天才 |
[29:58] | I know. It’s a problem. | 我知道 真没办法 |
[30:05] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:07] | Hey, Pete! | 好啊 皮特 |
[30:09] | Guess we’re both on deadline, huh? | 看来我们都急着交差 |
[30:10] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[30:11] | Good, good. | 很好啊 |
[30:13] | I’ll give you a full progress report in a few hours. | 过几个小时我就能把完整的进程报告给你了 |
[30:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:16] | Hit that deadline, right? | 别迟了 懂吗 |
[30:21] | Well, holler if you need anything. | 要什么就告诉我 |
[30:31] | Hey, guys, you still there? | 你们还在吗 |
[30:32] | Yeah. What the hell was that? | 发生什么了 |
[30:33] | Oh, just my manager, the monster. | 我的经理过来了 他是怪物 |
[30:36] | Leave. | 快走 |
[30:37] | I can’t. I got to act normal. | 不行 我得装成没事人 |
[30:38] | I told him I was working. Let’s just finish this. | 我告诉他我在工作 传完文件再说吧 |
[30:44] | Are you seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[30:45] | It looks like Dick stopped digging days ago. | 看起来迪克几天前停手不挖了 |
[30:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:49] | Guess he found what he was looking for. | 因为他找到了他要的东西 |
[30:52] | – Can you check? – Way ahead of you. | -你能查查吗 -早开始了 |
[30:53] | Looking at travel reports, expenses… | 我在看出行记录和花费 |
[30:57] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[30:58] | Something in his suitcase left Iran last week. | 上周从伊朗发来一个手提箱 |
[31:01] | Spent the last 72 hours in armored cars and private planes. | 过去三天一直用装甲车和私人飞机运送 |
[31:07] | Whatever it is, it’s coming here for Dick tonight. | 不管这是什么 今晚迪克就去收货了 |
[31:10] | So, w-what the hell is it? | 那这是什么鬼东西 |
[31:13] | I don’t know. Whatever it is, he wants it bad, | 不知道 但他很迫切想拿到它 |
[31:14] | which means we got to grab it, end of story. | 那我们就要拿到它 没得说 |
[31:16] | Well, it’s landing at a private airport near here — | 飞机会在附近私人机场降落 |
[31:19] | Crap — right about now. | 见鬼 就是现在 |
[31:20] | A courier’s set to pick it up. | 他差人去拿了 |
[31:22] | What’s the exact landing time? | 确切的降落时间是多少 |
[31:23] | 42 minutes. Can you make it? | 42分钟后 你们来得及吗 |
[31:26] | We can try. | 尽量吧 |
[31:27] | Uh, all right, Charlie, one more favor, | 好了 查理 还有件事 |
[31:29] | and then get the hell out of there. | 做完赶快出来 |
[31:30] | Outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[31:32] | And you’ll call as soon as the package is in hand? | 你一拿到箱子就会给我电话吧 |
[31:35] | Absolutely. I’m here waiting. | 当然 我在等了 |
[31:38] | In fact, I’ve got time for a light snack. | 事实上 我还能去吃点零食 |
[31:54] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[31:56] | I was hoping I’d find you here. | 我正想找你 |
[32:17] | – Sorry. – Watch it. | -抱歉 -小心点 |
[32:40] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:46] | I’ve been looking for this for a very, very long time. | 我找这个已经找了很久很久了 |
[32:58] | Now, who could have done that? | 这会是谁干的呢 |
[33:01] | A courier’s set to pick it up. | 他差人去拿了 |
[33:03] | – What’s the exact landing time? – 42 minutes. | -确切的降落时间是多少 -42分钟后 |
[33:05] | – Can you make it? – We can try. | -你们来得及吗 -尽量吧 |
[33:07] | Uh, all right, Charlie, one more favor, | 好了 查理 还有件事 |
[33:08] | and then get the hell out of there. | 做完赶快出来 |
[33:09] | – What do you need? – More time. | -你需要什么 -拖延的时间 |
[33:12] | Then let’s get you some. | 那就让我争取更多的时间 |
[33:15] | Travel department’s e-mailing Dick. | 旅行部在给迪克发邮件 |
[33:17] | Suitcase still en route, | 手提箱还在路上 |
[33:18] | but diverted by weather and will be 30 minutes late. | 但是受天气影响 会晚到三十分钟 |
[33:35] | I’ll finish mopping you guys off the drive | 我把关于你们的内容从硬盘里清除 |
[33:37] | and get the hell out of dodge. | 然后就闪人 |
[33:38] | Call us when you’re clear. | 安全后打给我们 |
[33:39] | Text you from the border, bro. | 到了边境给你们发短信 兄弟 |
[33:47] | – Sorry. – Watch it. | -抱歉 -小心点 |
[33:53] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[34:16] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[34:17] | I was hoping I’d find you here. | 我正想找你 |
[34:20] | Um, hey, Mr. Roman. | 你好 罗曼先生 |
[34:22] | Please. Dick. | 别这么生疏 喊我迪克 |
[34:26] | Pete, we’re good here. | 皮特 我们没事 |
[34:28] | Why don’t you go grab a bite? | 你去吃点东西吧 |
[34:35] | Show me what you found. | 给我看看你找到了什么 |
[34:43] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:44] | See what we’ve won. | 看看我们拿到了什么 |
[34:52] | Did we just…steal a-a hunk of red clay? | 我们…是不是就偷了一大块红黏土 |
[34:55] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[34:57] | Why don’t we answer that a few thousand miles away from here, though? | 我们先逃出几千里再想这个问题吧 |
[34:59] | Where is Charlie? | 查理在哪呢 |
[35:06] | So there’s nothing about my company? | 没什么和我公司有关的内容吗 |
[35:09] | How about a Sam or a Dean? | 那萨姆或是迪恩呢 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry, who? | 对不起 你说谁 |
[35:13] | Sam and Dean winchester. | 萨姆和迪恩 温彻斯特两兄弟 |
[35:14] | Give it a little peek, would you? | 查查看 好吗 |
[35:18] | Dick Roman. | 迪克·罗曼 |
[35:22] | Come on. The girl’s right there. | 冷静 姑娘就在这 |
[35:26] | Worry about her. | 考虑考虑她 |
[35:27] | Is it me, or did it just drop 10 degrees in here? | 是我感觉有问题 还是这里温度骤降了十度 |
[35:30] | It’s a bit nippy, yeah. | 是有点冷飕飕的 |
[35:31] | I’ll have maintenance check the A.C. | 我会让维修部门检修空调 |
[35:33] | I can’t have you cold, now, can I? | 我不能让你冻着了 对吧 |
[35:36] | You miserable… | 你这个可悲的… |
[35:39] | Damn it, Bobby, come on. | 该死的 鲍比 别激动 |
[35:44] | Nothing about those Winchesters. | 没有关于温彻斯特兄弟的内容 |
[35:46] | If items were deleted from the drive, | 如果硬盘上的东西被删除了 |
[35:48] | would you be able to tell? | 你能看出来吗 |
[35:50] | Not if they were deleted properly. | 如果删得好就看不出来 |
[35:56] | Well, they’re crafty. | 他们很狡猾 |
[35:59] | Have all the data sent to me. | 把所有数据发给我 |
[36:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[36:03] | So, really, how did you do it? | 说真的 你怎么做到的 |
[36:06] | Uh, do what? | 做什么 |
[36:07] | You broke the unbreakable. | 你攻下了不破之坚 |
[36:09] | What’s the thought process? | 你是怎么想的 |
[36:10] | Walk me through it, and ix-nay the jargon. | 跟我说说 不许说行话 |
[36:13] | Um…nothing’s unbreakable, really. | 没什么是不可攻破的 真的 |
[36:18] | Nothing’s safe if you poke at it long enough. | 滴水石穿 没什么是安全的 |
[36:20] | Nothing’s safe. I like that. | 没什么是安全的 我喜欢 |
[36:23] | But that isn’t what I’m asking, Charlie. | 但你这是答非所问啊 查理 |
[36:26] | Your spark — it’s one in a million. | 你的灵气 是万里挑一的 |
[36:29] | Believe me, but when you got it, | 相信我 人一旦有了灵气 |
[36:30] | you invent guns and iPads and viruses, | 能发明枪 iPad和病毒 |
[36:33] | and, holy crap, you can be crafty. | 能变得相当聪明 |
[36:35] | What is that, Charlie? | 查理 这到底是什么 |
[36:37] | ‘Cause I can feed every fact in your brain to someone else, | 我可以把你脑子里的东西都喂给别人 |
[36:39] | they still wouldn’t be able to be you. | 他们还是不能像你这样 |
[36:42] | I guess you can’t clone me. | 我大概是无法复制的 |
[36:44] | Don’t think that doesn’t piss me off. | 这可真让我生气呢 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 是我 |
[36:54] | Fantastic. Bring it up to my office. | 好极了 带到我办公室来 |
[36:56] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[36:59] | I think we’re on to something here. | 我们可能有发现 |
[37:00] | Stay here, will you? I’ll be back in two shakes. | 待在这里 我马上就回来 |
[37:29] | Nothing is safe, apparently. | 看来还真没什么是安全的 |
[37:33] | Lock the building down now. | 立刻封锁大楼 |
[37:53] | Hold on there, Charlie. | 别跑啊 查理 |
[38:10] | Dean, he’s one of them! | 迪恩 他也是怪物 |
[38:19] | That would explain it. | 这样就说得通了 |
[38:21] | You’re hanging with the wrong crowd, kiddo. | 孩子 你跟错人了 |
[38:26] | Not so fast, Dick. | 别急啊 迪克 |
[38:38] | All right, enough! Show yourself. | 好吧 够了 出来吧 |
[38:42] | Let’s do this like real monsters. | 像真正的怪物那样干一架吧 |
[38:50] | You got to do that again. That tickled. | 再来一次啊 真痒痒 |
[38:53] | Dean, come on. Come on! | 迪恩 快走 快走 |
[39:02] | Charlie, talk to us. You okay? | 查理 跟我们说话 你还好吗 |
[39:03] | No. | 不好 |
[39:05] | Why didn’t you kill him? | 你们为什么没杀死他 |
[39:06] | ‘Cause we can’t yet. | 因为我们现在还杀不了他 |
[39:08] | But we will. | 但我们一定会杀了他 |
[39:10] | The really evil ones always need a special sword. | 杀大Boss总得用特别武器 |
[39:14] | Oh, okay. I’m gonna pass out now. | 好吧 我现在要晕了 |
[39:24] | Because they have it! | 因为他们拿去了 |
[39:26] | Now get it back, before they figure the damn thing out! | 在他们弄明白是怎么回事之前拿回来 |
[39:30] | Please, sir, d-don’t bid me. | 求你了先生 别逼我自噬 |
[39:31] | Bid you?! | 自噬 |
[39:33] | Why would I waste a perfectly good meal? | 我干嘛要浪费一顿美餐 |
[39:46] | -Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[39:48] | I left your dumb flask on the backseat, by the way. | 对了 我把那个破瓶子扔在后座了 |
[39:51] | Worst good-luck charm ever. | 最差劲的幸运符了 |
[39:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | So listen, um, we can’t thank you enough. | 那个 我们对你的感激之情无以言表 |
[40:00] | Actually, you can. | 其实你们可以表 |
[40:01] | Never contact me again, like, ever. Deal? | 永远不要再找我了 行吗 |
[40:06] | Deal. | 行 |
[40:08] | Keep your head down out there, okay? | 低调点 懂吗 |
[40:10] | This ain’t the first time I’ve disappeared. | 我又不是第一次销声匿迹 |
[40:15] | You think my name is really Charlie Bradbury? | 你以为我真名就是查理·布兰博利 |
[40:18] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:18] | So, good luck saving the world. | 拯救世界的人 祝你们好运 |
[40:23] | Peace out, bitches. | 再见啦 贱人们 |
[40:28] | She’s kind of like the little sister I never wanted. | 她有点像我永远也不想要的妹妹 |
[40:32] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:35] | Well, you mean before we get back to the car and the flask? | 你是说趁现在没有鬼在旁边吗 |
[40:37] | Exactly. | 对 |
[40:39] | So, what the hell happened back in the lobby, Dean? | 在大厅里到底发生了什么 迪恩 |
[40:41] | Man, if I had a free shot, | 伙计 如果我有机会 |
[40:43] | I’d have bitch-slapped the hell out of Dick. | 也会痛扁迪克一顿 |
[40:44] | Yeah, but, I mean, Charlie got her freaking arm broken. | 我知道 但是 查理手臂受伤了 |
[40:48] | He didn’t mean to do it. | 他不是故意的 |
[40:49] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[40:50] | He’s not in control, not about Dick. | 他失控了 不是因为迪克 |
[40:53] | That was vengeful-spirit crap. | 怨魂就是这个样子 |
[40:54] | I know. But it’s still Bobby. | 我知道 但他还是鲍比 |
[40:57] | But if he really goes there, he won’t be anymore, | 但是如果他真的走到这一步 他就不再是他了 |
[41:00] | and then we won’t be able to pull him back. | 我们也不能把他拉回来了 |
[41:02] | And then what are we supposed to do? | 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[41:03] | I know. | 我懂 |
[41:08] | Look, let’s just figure out what that thing we stole is, | 我们先搞清楚偷来的是什么 |
[41:10] | and then we’ll figure out what the hell to do with Bobby. | 然后再去想怎么处理鲍比的事 |