时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I am inside you. | 我活在你脑袋里 |
[00:04] | Is it me, or is this just like the cage? | 难道只有我感觉这就像个笼子吗 |
[00:13] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[00:13] | So, Dean, what’s poor, dead Castiel doing | 迪恩 可怜的卡西迪奥都死了 |
[00:15] | in that junker out there? | 怎么会出现在外面的那辆破车上 |
[00:17] | – He doesn’t know he’s Cass. – I know. | -他不知道他是小卡 -我知道 |
[00:19] | So, here’s the deal — I need friends. | 我们这么办吧 我需要盟友 |
[00:21] | We go straight to Sam. | 我们直接去找萨姆 |
[00:22] | So, you’re saying there’s nothing? | 你是说没有别的法子了 |
[00:24] | This isn’t a problem I can make disappear. | 我不能让这个问题消失 |
[00:26] | But I may be able to shift it. | 但我也许可以将它转移 |
[00:29] | I don’t know. I mean, we can’t just leave him. | 这不好吧 我们不能就这样丢下他 |
[00:31] | Well, we can’t bring him with us. | 我们不能带着他 |
[00:32] | Everything on the planet’s out for us, okay? This is safer. | 这世界上的妖魔鬼怪都在找我们 这样安全 |
[00:35] | Welcome to the team, Nurse Masters. | 欢迎加入我们 马斯特斯护士 |
[00:38] | So Dick’s funding an archaeological dig? | 迪克在资助一个考古挖掘项目吗 |
[00:41] | Outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[00:42] | You will call as soon as the package is in hand. | 你一拿到箱子就会给我电话吧 |
[00:46] | I don’t know. Whatever it is, he wants it bad, | 不知道 但他很迫切想拿到它 |
[00:47] | which means we got to grab it, end of story. | 那我们就要拿到它 没得说 |
[00:49] | I’ve been looking for this for a very, very long time. | 我找这个已经找了很久很久了 |
[00:54] | – So now what? – That’s a good question. | -现在怎么办 -问得好 |
[00:57] | Why don’t we answer that a few thousand miles away from here, though? | 我们先逃出几千里再想这个问题吧 |
[01:59] | Hey, Kevin. | 喂 凯文 |
[02:00] | Princeton just adjusted its acceptance rate | 普林斯顿大学刚把2013年录取率 |
[02:02] | – down to 8.7% for 2013. – Breathe, Kevin. | -降至8.7% -深呼吸 凯文 |
[02:04] | Are you studying? | 你在学习吗 |
[02:06] | I’m talking to you. | 我正和你聊天呢 |
[02:07] | I’ll start on probability and statistics in 14 minutes. | 我十四分钟后开始学概率论和统计 |
[02:10] | I hate probability. | 我痛恨概率论 |
[02:12] | Tomorrow’s my last chance to get a perfect math score. | 明天是我拿到完美数学成绩的最后机会 |
[02:14] | Your SATs are great! | 你的SAT很高啊 |
[02:15] | Channing, everybody’s SATs are great. | 钱宁 所有人的SAT都很高 |
[02:16] | I have to do perfect. | 我得达到完美 |
[02:19] | Who knows? | 谁说的 |
[02:20] | The essays are at least as important. | 申请文也很重要啊 |
[02:26] | I have absolutely nothing to say. | 我实在没什么可写的 |
[02:29] | I know. I know what you mean. | 我懂 我懂你的意思 |
[02:30] | I read one by a kid who got into Cornell. | 我读过一个被康奈尔录取的学生的文章 |
[02:33] | He didn’t have any arms or legs or anything. | 他都没有胳膊和腿 |
[02:36] | He had to type the whole thing with his mouth. | 整篇文章都是用嘴打的 |
[02:38] | It was beautiful. | 写得很不错 |
[02:41] | I am so screwed. | 我死定了 |
[02:44] | You know, no matter what, one day, | 不管我们表现如何 有一天 |
[02:48] | college isn’t going to matter anymore. | 上大学什么的都是浮云了 |
[02:51] | You’re out of your mind. | 你胡说什么呢 |
[03:00] | That’s a lot of fuss over a caveman lego. | 就为块破石头这么兴师动众的 |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:03] | Well, whatever Dick wants is bricked up inside that. | 迪克要的东西就封在这里面 |
[03:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | That sound like somebody saying, “no, wait — stop” to you? | 这雷声像不像有人对你说”等等 住手” |
[03:45] | Uh…yeah. Yeah. | 有点 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | Oh, well. | 不管了 |
[05:04] | I don’t know. | 不太好吧 |
[05:06] | I think the line might panic when they turn this corner, | 我想当人群转过这个角后 |
[05:09] | see the blade assembly up ahead. | 看见刀朝他们飞来会慌乱的 |
[05:15] | Strange, isn’t it, | 挺奇怪的吧 |
[05:16] | someone would choose to be named Dick. | 居然有人起名叫迪克[混蛋] |
[05:23] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[05:29] | This is Kevin Tran’s voicemail. | 这是凯文·谭的语音信箱 |
[05:31] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[05:34] | Kevin, it’s mom. | 凯文 是妈妈 |
[05:35] | I know you’re at school already, | 我知道你已经在学校了 |
[05:37] | about to take the test. | 马上要考试 |
[05:38] | And I know all your hard work | 我知道你所有的辛苦努力 |
[05:40] | – will net the results we’ve discussed… – 22! | -都将铸就你的成功 -22了 |
[05:42] | – What?! – …but like Dr. Ender said, | -搞毛啊 -但就像恩德博士说的 |
[05:43] | don’t obsess on the “perfect.” | 别过分执着于”完美” |
[05:46] | No. No. No! | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[05:48] | That’s just a nice feather in our cap, if we get it. | 如果能成功 那就是锦上添花 |
[05:50] | Now, Kevin, we’re about to finish up our last seminar. | 凯文 我们最后一节的研讨会马上结束了 |
[05:53] | My flight’s confirmed for 7:00, | 我的飞机是早上七点的 |
[05:55] | So I’ll see you at breakfast tomorrow. | 咱们明天早饭时见 |
[05:58] | Love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[06:03] | …at a lost to explain the continent-wide storm system | 这场横贯大陆的暴风雨令人不解 |
[06:06] | that appeared seemingly out of nowhere, | 这暴风雨突如其来 |
[06:08] | blanketing a good part of the nation in freak lightning displays. | 电闪雷鸣笼罩了国家大部分地区 |
[06:13] | Here with Dr. Marlon, price of the US meteorological society servey | 马龙博士 美国气象学会的理事 |
[06:16] | had a press conference earlier today. | 今天早些时候举行了一场新闻发布会 |
[06:18] | “Baffled”? No, I’m not baffled. | 我没有觉得”不解” |
[06:20] | Frankly, I’m offended. | 说实话 我觉得生气 |
[06:22] | This is not the way weather behaves. | 这种天气现象实在反常 |
[06:34] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[06:38] | Bobby, that you? | 鲍比 是你吗 |
[06:41] | Think so. | 我想是的 |
[06:43] | But that whole adventure at Roman’s | 在罗曼那儿闹的那一出 |
[06:45] | seems to have drained his batteries. | 似乎让他耗尽了能量 |
[06:52] | So, what? | 怎么回事 |
[06:53] | We start the storm heard ’round the world? | 这场到处在报道的风暴是我们整出来的吗 |
[06:55] | When we broke this thing open last night, | 我们昨晚把这东西弄出来时 |
[06:57] | every maternity ward within a hundred-mile radius got slammed. | 一百英里半径内的每个产房都人满为患 |
[07:01] | Looks like any woman in the last month of her pregnancy | 似乎所有在孕期最后一个月的孕妇 |
[07:03] | went into labor. | 都生产了 |
[07:06] | This one goes out to all the ladies. | 这东西能影响女人啊 |
[07:10] | So, heavyweight signs, omens — what do we got? | 这些重要的标示 预兆 查到什么了吗 |
[07:12] | I assume it’s writing. | 我想这是某种文字 |
[07:13] | I’ve never seen anything like it, ever. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[07:15] | And it doesn’t match anything in any book or online. | 而且在书上和网上也什么都没查到 |
[07:18] | All right, so big daddy chomper lands here. | 好吧 超级大嘴怪降临人世 |
[07:20] | He grabs himself some Dick… | 他弄了个叫迪克的皮囊 |
[07:22] | and then he starts secretly underwriting university departments, | 然后他开始秘密认购大学的各个系 |
[07:25] | pouring money into digs — all for this. | 大量投资考古挖掘 都是为了找这个 |
[07:28] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[07:31] | No clue. | 完全不知道 |
[07:33] | We do know that he will be tearing new ones | 但可以肯定不把这个弄回去 |
[07:35] | until he gets it back, though. | 他不会罢休 |
[07:37] | Look, we got to take a minute, | 我们得稍微缓一缓 |
[07:39] | hole up somewhere safe, find out what we’ve got. | 找个安全的地方 查明这东西的来头 |
[07:41] | Rufus’ cabin, then? | 去鲁弗斯的小屋怎么样 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:44] | This time, I’m doing the shopping. | 这次我去采购 |
[07:51] | It’s Meg. | 梅格打来的 |
[07:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | What up, Bullwinkle? | 你好啊 小帅哥 |
[07:56] | Just a little FYI call. Your boy’s awake. | 打电话给你们汇报一声 你们的好小伙醒了 |
[07:59] | What? Cass is awake. | 什么 小卡醒了 |
[08:00] | When? When? | 什么时候 什么时候 |
[08:02] | Last night about 8:00. | 昨晚八点左右 |
[08:03] | And you waited till now to call us? | 你等到现在才告诉我们啊 |
[08:05] | I’ve been busy with Cass. | 我忙着照顾小卡呢 |
[08:07] | He’s just a tad different than when he dozed off, ‘kay? | 他和他昏迷的时候不太一样 知道吧 |
[08:10] | What do you mean, different? | 你什么意思 什么不一样了 |
[08:11] | Hey, Seacrest, guess what — not a nurse, | 大帅哥 你猜咋的 姐不是护士 |
[08:14] | just playing one on TV. | 就在电视上扮过 |
[08:17] | Want answers? Start driving. | 想要答案吗 开车过来吧 |
[08:22] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:24] | So, Indiana? | 去印第安纳州吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:28] | 8:00 last night. | 昨晚八点 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:32] | Same time we opened up that thing. | 就是我们把那东西取出来的时间 |
[08:42] | Who? | 哪位 |
[08:44] | Kevin? Where were you today? You missed the test! | 凯文 你去哪儿了 考试都没参加 |
[08:46] | I… | 我… |
[08:47] | And student council and quartet. | 还有学生会和四重奏也没来 |
[08:49] | I had to take my mom’s car. | 我去取我妈妈的车了 |
[08:51] | I think I had a seizure or something. | 我好像发癫痫了 |
[08:55] | I’ve been chosen. It’s my birthright. | 我是天选之子 天命如此 |
[08:59] | Oh, my god, Kevin, all the pressure you’ve been under. | 天啊 凯文 你的压力太大了 |
[09:01] | This isn’t one of those overachiever-teen meltdowns,is it? | 你不会也成了那种精神崩溃的神童吧 |
[09:06] | I’m supposed to keep going. | 我得继续走 |
[09:08] | I’m not allowed to stop. | 我不能停下来 |
[09:09] | What do you mean, “Not allowed”? | 什么叫不能 |
[09:12] | Is someone with you? | 你旁边有人吗 |
[09:14] | They didn’t make you take your mother’s car, did they? | 是他们逼你开走你妈妈的车吗 |
[09:16] | Kevin?! | 凯文 |
[09:37] | We raced all the way here. Now I don’t know. | 我们一路紧赶慢赶 这会儿我却没底气了 |
[09:39] | I can’t say I’m fired up to see what’s left of the guy. | 我真不敢面对残破不堪的他 |
[09:41] | You think he remembers at all? | 你觉得他什么都不记得了 |
[09:43] | That, and I’m guessing | 是啊 而且我猜 |
[09:44] | whatever kind of hell baggage he lifted off of your plate. | 他从你那儿拿走的地狱梦魇 |
[09:47] | It’s not gonna be pretty. | 肯定是不容乐观 |
[09:48] | Hey. Excuse me, gentlemen, but it’s way past visiting hours. | 不好意思 两位 探访时间早过了 |
[09:52] | It’s okay, Abel. I’ve been expecting them. | 没事 艾伯 我等着他们呢 |
[09:56] | Hello, boys. | 两位帅哥好 |
[10:10] | Hey, Cass. | 你好 小卡 |
[10:21] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[10:25] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:27] | Hey, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[10:29] | Look at you, walkin’ and talkin’. | 瞧瞧你 能说能走 |
[10:32] | That’s — that’s great, right? | 真是太棒了 对吧 |
[10:39] | Pull my finger. | 拉我的手指 |
[10:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[10:44] | My finger — | 我的手指 |
[10:45] | Pull it. | 拉一拉 |
[11:07] | Just hang on, Cass. Wait. | 等等 小卡 |
[11:10] | Let us catch up to you for a second. | 我们先搞清楚你的状况 |
[11:12] | So, you’re saying you remember who you are, what you are. | 你的意思是 你记得你是谁 你的身份 |
[11:16] | Yes. Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:19] | Outside today, in the garden, I followed a honeybee. | 今天在外面的花园里 我跟着一只蜜蜂 |
[11:23] | I saw the route of flowers. | 看到了采花的路线 |
[11:25] | It’s all right there, the whole plan. | 整个流程就摆在那儿 |
[11:28] | There’s nothing to add. | 不需要任何其他的东西 |
[11:29] | You might want to add a little thorazine. | 你或许需要点安定 |
[11:31] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:33] | He’s been like the naked guy at the rave ever since he woke up. | 他醒来之后就像个胡言乱语的裸奔男 |
[11:35] | Totally useless. | 彻头彻尾的废物 |
[11:37] | Will you look at her? My caretaker. | 你们瞧瞧她 我的看管人 |
[11:39] | All of that thorny pain. So beautiful. | 那种刺疼的感觉 多么美啊 |
[11:44] | We’ve been over this. I don’t like poetry. | 我们谈过的 我不喜欢吟诗作对 |
[11:47] | Put up or shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | So, Cass, you said you woke up last night? | 小卡 你说你是昨晚醒来的对吧 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:53] | I heard a ping that pierced me, and, well, | 我听到了一个清脆的声音 |
[11:56] | you wouldn’t have heard it | 如果不是天使 |
[11:58] | unless you were an angel at the time. | 你肯定听不到的 |
[12:01] | That’s also when we opened this. | 当时我们打开了这个 |
[12:05] | Oh. Of course. Now I understand. | 这样啊 我明白了 |
[12:08] | Understand what? | 明白什么了 |
[12:10] | You’re the ones. | 就是你们啊 |
[12:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:13] | …I guess that makes sense. | 这也说得通 |
[12:15] | What makes sense? | 什么说得通 |
[12:17] | If someone was going to free the word | 如果说有谁能从地宫 |
[12:20] | from the vault of the earth, it would end up being you two. | 掘出神之语 那肯定就是你们两位了 |
[12:24] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们俩 |
[12:28] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好了 差不多行了 |
[12:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 行了 |
[12:31] | You said something about “The word.” | 你先前说什么神之语 |
[12:33] | Is that what’s written on there? | 是指写在上面的字吗 |
[12:34] | Did you know that a cat’s penis is sharply barbed along its shaft? | 你们知道猫的阴茎上有锋利的倒刺吗 |
[12:38] | I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that. | 我知道这种事不能跟女人讲 |
[12:45] | Cass, please, we’re losing ground out there, okay? | 小卡 我们形势很不利 知道吗 |
[12:48] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:49] | Can you not see that? | 你明白吗 |
[12:50] | This is the handwriting of Metatron. | 这是梅塔特隆的笔迹 |
[12:54] | Metatron? | 梅塔特隆 |
[12:55] | You saying a transformer wrote that? | 你说那玩意儿是变形金刚写的 |
[12:58] | No. That’s Megatron. | 不 那是威震天 |
[12:59] | What?! | 啥 |
[13:00] | The transformer — it’s Megatron. | 变形金刚 是威震天 |
[13:02] | What? | 啥 |
[13:03] | Metatron. | 梅塔特隆 |
[13:04] | He’s an angel. | 他是天使 |
[13:06] | He’s the scribe of god. | 神的书记员 |
[13:08] | He took down dictation when creation was being formed. | 创世的过程中 由他记录神的口谕 |
[13:11] | And that’s the word of god? | 那就是神之语了 |
[13:12] | One of them, yes. | 其中之一 没错 |
[13:14] | Uh…well, what’s it say, then? | 那到底写的是什么呢 |
[13:20] | “Tree”? | 树 |
[13:26] | “Horse”? “Fiddler crab”? I can’t read it. | 马 招潮蟹 我读不懂 |
[13:29] | It wasn’t meant for angels. | 不是写给天使看的 |
[13:30] | Okay, this all sounds bad. | 好吧 真是糟透了 |
[13:32] | What are you two jackasses doing with the word of god? | 你俩蠢货怎么会拿到神之语的 |
[13:35] | Let me see that thing. | 让我看看 |
[13:37] | Back off, Meg. | 退后 梅格 |
[13:39] | Come on, it’s my ass, too. | 拜托 这也是我的事 |
[13:41] | Back off. | 退后 |
[13:42] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[13:42] | Enough of this “Demons are second-class citizens” Crap! | 这套”恶魔是二等公民”的架势滚一边去 |
[13:45] | Don’t like conflict. | 不喜欢吵架 |
[13:51] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[13:52] | You heard him. He doesn’t like conflict. | 你听到了 他说不喜欢吵架 |
[13:54] | He’s down in the dayroom now. I guarantee it. | 他去休息室了 我能担保 |
[13:57] | All right, I’ll go handle Cass. | 好吧 我去搞定小卡 |
[13:59] | Sam, will you please pick up the word of god? | 萨姆 你能负责收拾神之语吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:05] | What are you guys caught up in now? | 你们这是惹了什么麻烦 |
[14:09] | I deserve to know, Sam. | 我有权知道 萨姆 |
[14:16] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | I’ll hit the road, then. | 那我走了 |
[14:20] | Let me just go get my angel. | 我带上我的天使就上路了 |
[14:25] | Meg, what are you talking about? Stop. | 梅格 你说什么呢 站住 |
[14:29] | We both call, who do you think Cass will come to? | 我们一起喊 你说小卡会跟谁走 |
[14:32] | I’m guessing me. | 应该是我吧 |
[14:34] | You heard him — thorny beauty, blah, blah. | 你也听到了 什么带刺的美人儿 |
[14:37] | I’m the saint who stayed with him. | 我是陪在他身边的圣徒 |
[14:39] | He owes me. His words. | 他欠我的 他的原话 |
[14:42] | Yeah, what about what he owes us? | 那他欠我们的怎么算 |
[14:43] | Well, work on him a little. | 对他施展魅力吧 |
[14:44] | Maybe he’ll start crushing on you, too, hot stuff. | 没准他会爱上你呢 帅哥 |
[14:47] | What are you gonna do with a broken angel? Don’t be stupid. | 神经兮兮的天使对你有什么用 别傻了 |
[14:49] | I’ll take power where I can get it. | 我对获取力量不挑拣 |
[14:51] | I’ve got myself to look out for. | 我还要照顾我自己呢 |
[15:02] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[15:30] | No, stop, leave me alone. | 别追了 别来追我 |
[15:38] | Not a demon or a chomper. What the hell are you? | 不是恶魔也不是大嘴怪 你到底是什么 |
[15:43] | I’m a… K-Kevin Tran. | 我是凯文·谭 |
[15:46] | I’m in advanced placement. P-p-p-p-please don’t kill me. | 我在读大学预修课 不要杀我 |
[15:49] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我没打算杀你 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:59] | I-I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[16:01] | I don’t — I don’t know why, but I can’t let go of this. | 我不知道怎么回事 但我不能放手 |
[16:20] | You realize you just broke god’s word? | 知道你打碎了神之语吗 |
[16:34] | It’s Sam’s thing, isn’t it? | 是萨姆的那些噩梦对吗 |
[16:39] | You taking on his, uh, cage-match scars. | 你把他的创伤后遗症弄到自己身上了 |
[16:44] | I’m guessing that’s what broke your bank, right? | 这就是你现在变成这样的原因 对吧 |
[16:46] | Well, it took… everything to get me here. | 我走到这一步 费尽千辛万苦 |
[16:50] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢 老兄 |
[16:53] | Dean, I know you want different answers. | 迪恩 我知道你不想听这个 |
[16:57] | No, I want you to button up your coat | 不 我想你扣上风衣 |
[16:59] | and help us take down Leviathans. | 帮助我们搞定利维坦 |
[17:05] | Do you remember what you did? | 你还记得你做过什么吗 |
[17:31] | Do you want to go first? | 你要先走吗 |
[17:35] | You really stepped in it, kid. | 你还真蹚进这趟浑水了 孩子 |
[17:37] | Oh, man. | 真可怜 |
[17:38] | All I know is, this is — it’s for me. | 我只知道这 这是我的 |
[17:43] | I’m supposed to keep it. | 这应该由我保管 |
[17:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:48] | But you don’t know what it is? | 但你也不知道那是什么 |
[17:54] | Open it. | 打开 |
[18:20] | You know, we weren’t sure at first | 开始谁也不知道 |
[18:23] | which monkeys were gonna make it. | 哪种猴子能活下来 |
[18:25] | No offense, but I was backing the Neanderthals | 别生气 不过我当时喜欢尼安德塔人[穴居人] |
[18:29] | because their poetry was…just amazing. | 他们的诗实在太美了 |
[18:32] | It’s in perfect tune with the spheres. | 与周围环境浑然一体 |
[18:36] | But in the end, it was you — | 但最终 还是你们 |
[18:39] | The home sapiens sapiens. | 你们这些现代智人的后人 |
[18:41] | You guys ate the apple, invented pants. | 你们这些家伙偷吃了苹果 创造了裤子 |
[18:45] | cass, where do we find this, uh, Metatron? | 小卡 我们去哪儿找这个梅塔特隆 |
[18:46] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. I — I think you have to go back to start. | 抱歉 不过你得退回原点 |
[18:54] | This is important. | 这事真的很重要 |
[19:05] | I think Metatron could stop a lot of bad. | 我觉得梅塔特隆能够阻止很多坏事 |
[19:08] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[19:09] | We live in a “Sorry” universe. | 我们住在一个很”抱歉”的星球 |
[19:12] | It’s engineered to create conflict. | 这里就该充满冲突 |
[19:15] | I mean, why should I prosper from… | 比如 我为何能从你的不幸中 |
[19:18] | your misfortune? | 获利呢 |
[19:22] | But these are the rules. | 但规矩就是规矩 |
[19:24] | I didn’t make them. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[19:25] | You made some of them. | 有些就是你定的 |
[19:27] | When you tried to become God, | 当你试图变成上帝 |
[19:28] | when you cut that hole through that wall. | 打开墙上的那个洞时 |
[19:31] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[19:35] | …it’s your move. | 该你了 |
[19:36] | Forget the damn game! | 别下了 |
[19:44] | Forget the game, cass. | 别玩游戏了 小卡 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry, Dean. | 我很抱歉 迪恩 |
[19:53] | No. | 不 |
[19:55] | You’re playing “Sorry” | “抱歉”只是一盘棋 |
[20:03] | It’s writing. | 上头都是字 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Yeah, we get that. | 是的 是的 我们知道 |
[20:05] | What’s Leviathan? | 利维坦是什么 |
[20:08] | What? You can read it? Is that what it says? | 什么 你能认出来 上头写着吗 |
[20:10] | Sort of. It hurts a little. | 差不多吧 很费劲 |
[20:12] | Like looking through somebody else’s glasses, | 我就像戴着别人的眼镜在看这些字 |
[20:14] | but I think it… | 但我觉得这个 |
[20:15] | It’s about Leviathan, how it came to be. | 上面写着关于利维坦的事 他们的出处 |
[20:18] | God locked him up far away, right? | 上帝把他锁进了深渊 对吧 |
[20:23] | Like in jail… because they’re so… | 就像关进了监狱 因为他们非常 |
[20:26] | They’re… | 他们 |
[20:30] | …they’re real, aren’t they? | 他们真实存在的 对吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah, Kevin. They — they are. And they’re here. | 对 凯文 他们存在 在地球上 |
[20:36] | Does it say anything about how to kill them? | 有写怎么杀死他们吗 |
[20:39] | ’cause that’s — that’s kind of been a problem. | 因为 他们很难杀死 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. It’s not like reading reading. | 不知道 这不像普通的阅读 |
[20:44] | It — it’s hard to focus on it too long. | 很难长时间集中注意力 |
[20:46] | Sam. Something’s up. | 萨姆 出事了 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:53] | Kevin, hey, hey, hey. | 凯文 淡定 |
[20:55] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[20:58] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[21:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:11] | Sam. | 是萨姆 |
[21:13] | He’s talking to angels. | 他在跟天使说话 |
[21:16] | A demon whore and a Winchester…again. | 恶魔婊子和温家兄弟 又是这种组合 |
[21:21] | Step away from the prophet! | 离先知远点 |
[21:25] | Who, me? | 你说谁 我 |
[21:27] | Sole keeper of the word on earth, we are here to take you. | 凡间唯一的神之语的守护者 我们来带你走 |
[21:30] | What do you mean, “Take”? | 你说”带我走”是什么意思 |
[21:31] | Kill the demon and her lover. | 杀了这个恶魔和她的小情人 |
[21:33] | That’s not how it — we’re not — | 不是这样的 我们不是 |
[21:39] | Where did you get that?! | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[21:46] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[21:52] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[21:57] | You. | 你这家伙 |
[21:59] | Hello, Hester. | 你好 海斯特 |
[22:00] | You smote thousands in heaven. | 你在天堂大开杀戒 |
[22:03] | You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone. | 说了番恐怖的话 然后就消失了 |
[22:07] | What the hell was that?! | 那算怎么回事 |
[22:09] | Rude, for one thing. | 首先 那确实不太礼貌 |
[22:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:14] | Oh, Inias. | 埃纳亚斯 |
[22:16] | Hester, I… | 海斯特 我 |
[22:18] | I know you want something — | 我知道你在找什么 |
[22:21] | Answers. | 解决之道 |
[22:23] | I… | 我 |
[22:24] | I wish it could be that — | 我真希望我能帮你们 |
[22:26] | There are still many things I can teach you. | 但我还能教你很多东西 |
[22:30] | I can offer, um, well, perspective. | 我能开拓你们的视角 |
[22:35] | Here. | 来 |
[22:36] | Pull my finger. | 拉我的手指 |
[22:42] | Meg will — will get another light, | 梅格会去换盏灯 |
[22:44] | and I’ll — I’ll blow it out again. | 我来把它灭了 |
[22:45] | And, well, this time, it’ll be funny, | 这样会很有趣 |
[22:47] | and we’ll all look back and laugh. | 我们回想过去 笑笑就过去了 |
[22:53] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[22:56] | Heads up, sunshine. | 小心点 小美女 |
[23:07] | All angels blown back to their corners. | 所有的天使都滚回老家了 |
[23:08] | We got like three, four hours tops. | 我们最多有三四个小时 |
[23:12] | Meg, where did you get that? | 梅格 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[23:13] | A lot of angels died this year. | 今年死了很多天使 |
[23:15] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事啊 |
[23:18] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事啊 |
[23:21] | What is that? | 这是谁 |
[23:23] | It’s, uh… Kevin Tran. | 他叫凯文·谭 |
[23:27] | He’s, uh, in advanced placement. | 他是预科生 |
[23:38] | So, these Leviathans — these monsters are real. | 这么说这些利维坦 这些怪物是真的 |
[23:42] | And angels with wings? | 那带翼天使呢 |
[23:44] | No. Uh… | 不 |
[23:45] | No wings. No anything. | 没有翅膀 什么都没有 |
[23:47] | No junk. Junkless. | 啥乱七八糟的都没有 |
[23:50] | So, Kevin, you can, uh, read the chicken scratch on the God rock? | 凯文 你能认出上帝之石上的那些鬼画桃符 |
[23:55] | That is back in one piece, I see. | 又变成一整块了 |
[23:57] | And you’re saying that there’s some sort of | 你说那上面写着 |
[23:59] | a “How to punch Dick” recipe in there somewhere? | “杀死迪克指南”吗 |
[24:01] | I don’t know what you’re saying, | 我不明白你的意思 |
[24:03] | But it seems kind of like an “In case of emergency” Note. | 但我觉得这就像是紧急情况指南 |
[24:07] | What did they mean by “Prophet”? | 他们为什么喊我先知 |
[24:10] | Oh, no. Really? | 不是吧 来真的 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s what the angel said. | 是 天使是这么说的 |
[24:13] | I don’t want to be a prophet. | 我才不想做什么先知 |
[24:15] | No. You don’t at all. | 对 谁也不想 |
[24:16] | Gentlemen, we’ve got to start running and hiding. | 先生们 咱们得开始逃了 |
[24:19] | Or do you want to tangle with those wing nuts twice? | 除非你们想留下继续跟他们纠缠 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry. Did you say “We”? | 对不起 谁跟你”咱们” |
[24:24] | I’m on the angels’ radar now. | 我现在被天使们盯上了 |
[24:25] | You think I don’t need a little safety in numbers? | 我得多拉些人保全性命 |
[24:28] | All right, we’ll go to Rufus’ cabin. | 好吧 咱们回鲁弗斯的小屋 |
[24:30] | Kid can do his book report there. | 让这孩子去那儿做读书报告 |
[24:51] | We know you’re hungry. | 您饿了吧 |
[24:52] | Why not enjoy Biggerson’s homemade pie bar? | 来比格森自制馅饼吧饱餐一顿呢 |
[24:55] | It’s like a salad bar but with pie. | 卖馅饼的沙拉吧 |
[24:58] | Now back to our top story on News 10, | 继续播报新闻十台的头条新闻 |
[25:00] | the search for the missing honor student. | 失踪好学生一案的搜寻进展 |
[25:02] | The victim in this case | 此案的受害人 |
[25:03] | reportedly insisted he’d been chosen by birthright, | 据称坚持他天命如此 |
[25:06] | causing speculation that a cult may be behind the abduction. | 使人们猜测绑架可能与邪教有关 |
[25:09] | The family car is also missing. | 家里的车也一同丢失 |
[25:11] | Federal authorities have been placed on alert. | 联邦政府已经处于戒备状态 |
[25:14] | Again, 16-year-old honor student Kevin Tran | 再次报道 十六岁的好学生凯文·谭 |
[25:17] | reportedly taken from his Michigan home early yesterday. | 昨日早些时候被人从他密歇根的家中带走 |
[25:29] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[25:37] | So, we got another wrinkle. | 一波未平一波又起 |
[25:38] | Uh, looks like Kevin’s gone missing… | 貌似凯文据报失踪了 |
[25:40] | And it’s gone federal. | 而联邦政府正在调查 |
[25:42] | Yeah. | 就这么背 |
[25:43] | Where’s Meg? | 梅格呢 |
[25:44] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[25:47] | Great, so now we’re kidnappers? | 真好 现在我们成绑架犯了 |
[25:48] | Not if we shut up about it. | 别乱说不就得了 |
[25:50] | Why? Who’d we kidnap? | 怎么了 我们绑架了谁 |
[26:02] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[26:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:06] | Just… | 就是 |
[26:08] | My life… | 我的生活 |
[26:09] | My future… | 我的未来 |
[26:12] | My girlfriend… | 我的女朋友 |
[26:14] | My mom’s car. | 我妈的车 |
[26:15] | Yeah, Castiel. It’s me. | 卡西迪奥 是我 |
[26:17] | Cass? Where? Where is he? | 小卡 在哪 他在哪 |
[26:19] | Shut up. No. No, Cass. You talk. | 闭嘴 不 小卡 你说 |
[26:23] | – Perth? – “Perth”? As in Australia? | -珀斯 -澳大利亚的那个”珀斯”吗 |
[26:25] | What dogs? | 什么狗 |
[26:26] | He says he’s surrounded by unhappy dogs. | 他说他被一群愤怒的狗狗包围了 |
[26:30] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:32] | He’s at a dog track in Perth. | 他在珀斯的赛狗赛道上 |
[26:34] | I’m surrounded by large unhappy dogs. | 我被一群愤怒的大狗包围了 |
[26:36] | Yeah, they’re unhappy ’cause the rabbit’s fake. | 它们愤怒是因为兔子是假的 |
[26:38] | Listen, we’re on Highway 94, north of St. Cloud, Minnesota, | 我们在明尼苏达州圣克芬德北面的94号公路 |
[26:42] | Just passing mile marker 79. | 刚经过79英里标志牌 |
[26:51] | Kevin, this is Castiel. | 凯文 这位是卡西迪奥 |
[26:57] | You’re one of the angels? | 你也是个天使 |
[27:05] | – Meg, are you hurt? – Shut up. | -梅格 你受伤了吗 -闭嘴 |
[27:07] | Guys, what happened back there? Who were those guys? | 伙计们 刚刚怎么回事 那些人是谁 |
[27:10] | They’re from the garrison– my old garrison. | 他们是卫戍队的人 以前是我的卫戍队 |
[27:12] | Looks like Hester’s taken over. | 看来海斯特接管了 |
[27:14] | We were assigned to watch the earth. | 我们的任务是守望地球 |
[27:18] | Often, it was boring. | 通常都很无聊 |
[27:19] | The wars were very boring and the sex– | 战争很无聊 还有性爱 |
[27:22] | You know, the repetition. | 都是一样的套路 |
[27:24] | Anyway, I was, uh… | 总之 我 |
[27:26] | I was their captain. | 我是他们的队长 |
[27:28] | Isn’t that strange? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[27:29] | Cass, why are they pissed at us now? | 小卡 他们干嘛现在来找我们麻烦 |
[27:31] | You know, those racing dogs were absolutely miserable. | 那些赛狗真是惨啊 |
[27:34] | They can only think in ovals. | 他们的思维都是赛道型的 |
[27:35] | Cass, don’t make me pull this car over! | 小卡 别逼我靠边停车 |
[27:37] | Why are angels after us? | 天使为什么追着我们 |
[27:38] | Are you angry? Why are you angry? | 你生气了吗 你为什么要生气 |
[27:40] | No, I-I’m… | 没有 我 |
[27:42] | Please, can we just stay on target? | 拜托 能不能说正事 |
[27:45] | There is no reason for anger. They’re only following protocol. | 没必要生气 他们只是照章办事 |
[27:49] | If the word of God is revealed, | 当神之语显现 |
[27:51] | a keeper of the word will awaken, | 其守护者就会苏醒 |
[27:53] | like this hot potato right here. | 就像这个烫手山芋 |
[27:55] | Please stop that. | 别这样 |
[27:58] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[27:59] | garrison code dictates you take the keeper to the desert | 卫戍队法令指示其队员带守护者去沙漠 |
[28:03] | to learn the word away from men. | 远离人类 而后得悉神之语 |
[28:04] | What kind of sense does that make? | 这是什么道理 |
[28:05] | He has to tell us so that we can use it. | 他得告诉我们讲了什么 我们才好加以利用 |
[28:08] | That’s God and his shiny red apples. | 这就是上帝的鬼把戏 |
[28:11] | I can’t live in the desert. I-I’m applying to Princeton! | 我不能住在沙漠里 我在申请普林斯顿大学 |
[28:14] | Okay, you know what? Screw the garrison. | 我和你说 去他妈的卫戍队 |
[28:15] | We need the tablet | 我们需要那块碑 |
[28:16] | to end Dick Roman’s “soylent us” crap. | 来终结迪克·罗曼的吃死我们的阴谋 |
[28:20] | If you want the word, | 如果你要知道神之语 |
[28:21] | you’ll have to duck Hester and her soldiers. | 就得躲着海斯特和她手下 |
[28:24] | Yeah, you’re in our corner, right, Cass? | 你和我们是一条战线的吧 小卡 |
[28:26] | No, I don’t fight anymore. | 我不会再战斗了 |
[28:28] | I watch the bees. | 我观察蜜蜂 |
[28:39] | Let’s leave off angel-proofing sigils or I’ll be expelled, too. | 别画天使驱逐符了 我也会被你们驱逐的 |
[28:42] | As long as we’re invisible to your garrison buddies, | 只要你的卫戍队员看不到我们 |
[28:44] | it works for me. | 我无所谓 |
[28:48] | I’m sure you’re pretty hungry, | 你肯定很饿了 |
[28:48] | so once we get settled in upstairs, | 楼上的事一搞定 |
[28:50] | we’ll get some dinner going. | 我们就弄点晚餐 |
[28:57] | This looks like a sex-torture dungeon. | 这里看起来像是性虐地牢 |
[29:01] | Is this a sex-torture dungeon? | 这里是性虐地牢吗 |
[29:04] | No, this is not a sex-torture… | 不 这里不是性虐 |
[29:07] | Get over here. Sit down and read, would you? | 过来 坐下看碑 |
[29:17] | You seem troubled. | 你似乎有心事 |
[29:19] | Of course, that’s a primary aspect of your personality, | 不过你这人就是这样 |
[29:22] | so I sometimes ignore it. | 所以我有时不去管你 |
[29:25] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[29:30] | …right now I’m just wondering about you. | 我现在是在想你的事 |
[29:33] | What about me? | 我什么事 |
[29:37] | You’re worried about the burden I lifted from you. | 你在担心我从你身上接过的重担 |
[29:40] | I think I was done for. | 我以为我完了 |
[29:45] | Do you see Lucifer? | 你能看到路西法吗 |
[29:49] | I did at first. | 一开始看到了 |
[29:50] | It was… | 那是 |
[29:52] | It was a projection of yours, I think, sort of an aftertaste. | 像是你梦魇的投射 类似余味 |
[29:57] | Now I more see… | 而现在我看到的更多是 |
[30:01] | well, everything. | 天地万物 |
[30:05] | It’s funny. I was– I was done for, too. | 很好笑 我本来也完了 |
[30:09] | The weight of all my mistakes, | 我造的孽的重责 |
[30:13] | all those lives and souls lost, I… | 那些失去的生命和灵魂 |
[30:17] | I couldn’t take it, either. | 我也无法承受 |
[30:18] | I was… | 我 |
[30:22] | I was lost until I took on your pain. | 我本迷失方向 直到接过你的痛苦 |
[30:28] | It’s strange to think that that helped, but– | 说起来奇怪 这反而会帮了我 |
[30:30] | I know you never did anything but try to help. | 我知道你一心想帮忙 |
[30:33] | I realize that, Cass, and I’m grateful. | 我知道 小卡 我也很感激 |
[30:36] | We’re all grateful. | 我们都很感激 |
[30:38] | And we’re gonna help you get better, okay? | 我们会帮你好转起来的 |
[30:40] | No matter what it takes. | 不计一切代价 |
[30:42] | What do you mean, “better”? | 什么叫”好转起来” |
[31:05] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[31:07] | This is all too much. | 我受不了了 |
[31:09] | What’s happened to my life? | 我的生活怎么了 |
[31:12] | I’m just a kid from Michigan. | 我只是个密歇根的孩子 |
[31:13] | I didn’t want to be a word keeper! | 我不想做神之语的守护者 |
[31:17] | Looks like we’re brown-baggin’ it. | 看来得用呼吸袋了 |
[31:22] | I am not prepared to factor the supernatural into my world view. | 我还没准备好接受世界上存在超自然力量呢 |
[31:27] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 就这样 |
[31:29] | That’s it. That’s it. Just breathe. Take it easy. | 就这样 吸气呼气 放松 |
[31:41] | I don’t know, man. What can I say? | 我也不知道该说什么 |
[31:43] | You’ve been chosen. | 你是天选之子 |
[31:48] | And it sucks. Believe me. | 这感觉糟透了 相信我 |
[31:54] | There’s no use asking “Why me?” | 问”为什么选我”是没用的 |
[31:56] | ’cause the angels– they don’t care. | 因为天使根本不在乎 |
[32:01] | I think maybe they just don’t have the equipment to care. | 也许他们就是关心无能 |
[32:10] | Seems like when they try, it just… | 看来他们想去关心的时候 |
[32:15] | …breaks them apart. | 就会崩溃 |
[32:21] | I just want to be the first Asian-American | 我只是想成为第一个 |
[32:23] | president of the united states. | 亚裔美国总统 |
[32:29] | Then do your homework. | 先干活吧 |
[32:56] | See? I’m here, just like I said. | 我如约而至了 |
[32:59] | You’d better start talking, skank. | 最好说点有用的 荡妇 |
[33:00] | Tell me again why I’m not just hauling you off | 你说我干嘛不拖着你 |
[33:02] | to the king’s cash window. | 去找地狱之王领赏 |
[33:04] | Come on, Rosco. | 别这样 拉斯科 |
[33:05] | I told you. I’ve got something way better. | 我说了 我手上有更好的东西 |
[33:07] | You know how Crowley likes presents. | 你们知道克劳力喜欢礼物 |
[33:09] | He’s not gonna care if we bring in the Winchesters. | 他才不在乎温家兄弟呢 |
[33:12] | Yesterday’s news. | 都好久的事了 |
[33:14] | Not the Winchesters. | 不是温彻斯特兄弟 |
[33:17] | I’ve got the angel who double-crossed him. | 我有出卖他的那个天使 |
[33:20] | I’ve got Castiel. | 我找到了卡西迪奥 |
[33:26] | Castiel — he’s dead. | 卡西迪奥 他已经死了 |
[33:29] | Right, ’cause you’re in that loop. | 是啊 你什么都知道 |
[33:33] | Where is he, then? | 那他在哪儿 |
[33:35] | First, I want to know how many of you jerks I have to cut in. | 首先 我要知道我得跟你们多少人分赏钱 |
[33:40] | You think we’re stupid? | 你以为我们傻吗 |
[33:42] | We didn’t tell anybody. | 我们可没有告诉别人 |
[33:44] | I love demons. | 我爱死恶魔了 |
[34:26] | Didn’t expect to see you back. | 没想到你还回来了 |
[34:28] | Yeah, not without the King’s army. | 对 没有跟恶魔军团一起回来 |
[34:30] | Knife. | 刀 |
[34:33] | Typical. | 总是这样 |
[34:34] | I save our bacon, | 我救了所有人 |
[34:36] | and you’re sitting here, waiting by a devil’s trap. | 而你们画个恶魔陷阱在这儿等我 |
[34:40] | Seriously, I just killed two of Crowley’s men. | 说真的 我刚刚杀了两个克劳力的手下 |
[34:42] | I could have gone the other way on that. | 我本可出卖你们 |
[34:44] | It’s true, incidentally. | 这是真的 |
[34:46] | There’s other demons’ blood on that blade. | 刀上还有其他恶魔的血 |
[34:51] | Look, I’m simpler than you think. | 我比你们想的要单纯得多 |
[34:55] | I’ve figured one thing out about this world — | 我悟出了这世间的一个道理 |
[34:56] | Just one, pretty much. | 就那么一个 |
[34:58] | You find a cause, and you serve it. | 找到一个目标 然后为之效力 |
[35:00] | Give yourself over, and it orders your life. | 沉溺于此 碌碌一生 |
[35:03] | Lucifer and yellow eyes — their mission was it for me. | 而我就是为了拯救路西法和黄眼怪 |
[35:06] | So, what? We should trust you | 那我们就该相信你 |
[35:08] | because you wanted to free satan from hell? | 因为你要解救地狱里的撒旦 |
[35:10] | I’m talking “Cause,” douche bag, | 我说的是目标 傻逼 |
[35:12] | As in reason to get up in the morning. | 就像早上起床的理由 |
[35:15] | Obviously, these things shift over time. | 很显然 此一时彼一时 |
[35:17] | We learn, we grow. | 我们长教训 变成熟 |
[35:20] | Now, for me currently, the cause is bringing down the King. | 而现在我的目标就是击败地狱之王 |
[35:24] | And I know we’ll need help to do it. | 我也知道我需要帮手 |
[35:26] | Crowley ain’t the problem this year. | 克劳力现在可不是什么麻烦 |
[35:27] | When are you gonna get it? Crowley’s always the problem. | 你什么时候能明白 克劳力永远是麻烦 |
[35:30] | He’s just waiting for the right moment to strike. | 他只是在等合适的时机出手 |
[35:32] | I know what I’m supposed to do. | 我知道我该干嘛 |
[35:34] | And it isn’t screw with Sam and Dean | 这不会伤害萨姆和迪恩 |
[35:37] | Or lose the only angel who’d go to bat for me. | 或是唯一会挺我的天使 |
[35:53] | This is good — | 很好 |
[35:54] | Harmony, communication. | 和谐共处 相互沟通 |
[35:57] | Now our only problem is Hester. | 现在我们唯一的麻烦就是海斯特 |
[35:59] | What? | 什么 |
[36:00] | Well, here, we’re hidden from the garrison, | 我们在躲避卫戍队的追捕 |
[36:02] | But when you killed a demon, you put out a pretty clear beacon. | 但你杀了个恶魔 我们就彻底暴露了 |
[36:09] | We need better angel-proofing now. | 我们得马上增强天使驱逐符 |
[36:13] | You took the prophet from us?! | 你居然从我们手中夺走先知 |
[36:18] | I’m — I’m sorry? | 对不起 |
[36:19] | You have fallen in every way imaginable. | 你已经彻头彻尾的堕落了 |
[36:23] | Please, Castiel. | 求你 卡西迪奥 |
[36:24] | We have to follow the code. Help us do our work. | 我们必须遵循法令 帮我们完成工作吧 |
[36:27] | He can’t help you. He can’t help anybody. | 他不能帮助你 他谁也帮不了 |
[36:29] | We don’t need his help… | 我们不需要他的帮助 |
[36:30] | Or his permission. | 或是应允 |
[36:34] | The keeper goes to the desert tonight. | 今晚就带守护者去沙漠 |
[36:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off. | 你们别多事 |
[36:40] | We’re actually trying to clean up one of your angel’s messes! | 我们可是在帮你们天使擦屁股 |
[36:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[36:43] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[36:45] | An angel brought the leviathan back into this world, | 是某个天使把利维坦带回了这个世界 |
[36:47] | and — and they begged him. | 当时他们恳求他 |
[36:50] | They begged him not to do it. | 求他不要这么做 |
[36:52] | Look, just give us some time, okay? | 给我们点时间好吗 |
[36:53] | We will take care of your prophet. | 我们会照看好先知的 |
[36:57] | Why should we give you anything… | 为什么我们还要给你任何东西 |
[37:00] | After everything you have taken from us? | 你拿走的还不够多吗 |
[37:03] | The very touch of you corrupts. | 你毁灭了一切 |
[37:05] | When Castiel first laid a hand on you in hell, he was lost! | 当初卡西迪奥从地狱救你出来 他就迷失了 |
[37:11] | For that, you’re going to pay. | 为此 你就要付出代价 |
[37:15] | Please. | 别这样 |
[37:17] | They’re the ones we were put here to protect. | 我们来这儿是为了保护他们的 |
[37:20] | No, Castiel. | 不 卡西迪奥 |
[37:26] | No more madness! | 该停止疯狂了 |
[37:28] | No more promises! | 该停止许诺了 |
[37:30] | No more new gods! | 去你的新上帝 |
[37:36] | Hester! No! | 海斯特 住手 |
[37:38] | Please! | 求你了 |
[37:39] | There’s so few of us left. | 天使已经所剩无几了 |
[37:45] | You wanted free will. | 你想要自由意志 |
[37:47] | Now I’m making the choices. | 现在我说了算 |
[38:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:07] | Someone had to. | 总得有人下手吧 |
[38:14] | These are strange times. | 奇怪的年月啊 |
[38:18] | I think they’ve always been. | 我觉得就没正常过 |
[38:22] | I wish you’d come with us. | 真希望你能跟我们来 |
[38:25] | Oh, I’m not part of the garrison anymore, Inias. | 我不再是卫戍队的一员了 埃纳亚斯 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:40] | Thanks, Kevin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[38:42] | Not a lot of people could handle this. | 很多人会承受不来 |
[38:45] | You doing all right there, “Chosen one”? | 你都写完了吗 天选之子 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:49] | Are you ready, Kevin Tran? | 你准备好了吗 凯文·谭 |
[38:55] | Bring the keeper to his home. We can watch over him there. | 送守护者回家 我们可以在那儿照看他 |
[39:07] | I couldn’t find Meg anywhere. | 我找不到梅格了 |
[39:09] | Yes, well, she enjoys laying low. | 她比较喜欢躲起来 |
[39:16] | Here. | 看这儿 |
[39:17] | Leviathan cannot be slain | 若要杀死利维坦 |
[39:19] | but by a bone of a righteous mortal | 只能用正直凡人之骨 |
[39:21] | washed in the three bloods of the fallen. | 浸以三滴堕落天使之血 |
[39:27] | It says we need to start with the blood of a fallen angel. | 上面说我们先要找到堕落天使的血 |
[39:35] | Well, you know me. | 你们了解我的 |
[39:38] | I’m always happy to bleed for the Winchesters. | 我总是愿意为温家兄弟流血 |
[39:48] | What are you gonna do, Cass? | 你接下来要怎么办 小卡 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:55] | Isn’t that amazing? | 这多好 |
[40:02] | Well, let’s get to work. | 我们去干活吧 |
[40:07] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[40:08] | Mrs. Tran, believe me. | 谭女士 相信我 |
[40:10] | He said he’d had a s-seizure. | 他说他发了癫痫 |
[40:13] | What — what if they hit him? | 要是他们打他了呢 |
[40:15] | What if he has a brain injury? | 要是他脑损伤了呢 |
[40:17] | You need to trust us, okay? | 你要相信我们 好吗 |
[40:19] | It won’t help to wear yourself out with worry. | 你瞎担心也是没有用的 |
[40:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:24] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[40:32] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[40:33] | It’s — it’s okay, mom. They brought me back. | 没事的 妈妈 是他们带我回来的 |
[40:35] | They’re keeping me safe. | 我们是来保护我的 |
[40:37] | I don’t believe that’s true. | 恐怕不是这样的 |
[40:41] | Rock beats scissor. | 石头打败剪刀 |
[40:46] | Leviathan beats angel. | 利维坦杀死天使 |
[41:00] | Hello, Kevin. | 你好 凯文 |