时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | – Who the hell! – Leviathan! | -到底是谁 -利维坦 |
[00:30] | Let’s be friends, you and I. | 我们做朋友吧 你和我 |
[00:32] | I’d sooner swim through hot garbage | 我宁愿在垃圾堆里打滚 |
[00:34] | than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. | 也不要和你这种下贱的怪物握手言和 |
[00:40] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[01:03] | What the hell are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[01:04] | He’s a prophet of the lord. | 他是上帝的先知 |
[01:07] | – That’s the word of god? – Yes. | -那就是神之语了 -没错 |
[01:08] | What’s “Leviathan”? | 利维坦是什么 |
[01:10] | You can read it? | 你能认出来 |
[01:13] | Hello, Kevin. | 你好 凯文 |
[01:14] | The only way to kill Leviathan | 杀死利维坦唯一的方法是 |
[01:15] | is with the three bloods of the fallen — | 用淋过三种堕落之血的骨头 |
[01:18] | Fallen angel blood. | 堕落天使的血 |
[01:19] | You got to bleed an Alpha — | 一个始祖的血 |
[01:20] | And blood from the ruler of fallen humanity. | 接下来是堕落人类统治者的血 |
[01:23] | Hello, boys. | 孩儿们好 |
[01:24] | – You gonna give us the blood or not? – Happily. | -你愿不愿意给我们血 -乐意 |
[01:26] | But not quite yet. | 但目前不乐意 |
[01:27] | – Well, then when? – Last. | -那要什么时候 -到最后 |
[01:46] | It’s a good thing we got Crowley in our corner. Right? | 好在咱们还能找克劳力 是吧 |
[01:49] | Seeing as how it all comes down to him. | 看来最后总是得靠他 |
[01:51] | What could possibly go wrong? | 肯定万无一失了 |
[01:54] | – Mr. Crowley. – Hello. | -克劳力先生 -你好 |
[02:11] | – How do you take it? – Alcoholic. | -你喝多少 -多倒 |
[02:14] | Shall we get on with this, then? | 有事快说 有屁快放 |
[02:16] | Just extending the hand of hospitality. | 就是想一尽地主之谊 |
[02:18] | To a mutation like me? | 招待我这样的怪物 |
[02:20] | Tired of swimming in hot garbage, are we? | 不想在垃圾堆里打滚了 是吧 |
[02:23] | That was a little colorful, huh? | 那时真有意思 是吧 |
[02:28] | Didn’t mean to offend. | 我当时没有冒犯你的意思 |
[02:32] | Of course you did. | 你就是那个意思 |
[02:34] | So, if you’re suddenly calling, | 你突然召唤我过来 |
[02:37] | I guess you’re up to speed on the Winchesters, | 我猜你已经知道温家双煞的动向了 |
[02:39] | Which means you intercepted the prophet. | 这说明你抓了那位先知 |
[02:43] | And the prophet told you | 而先知告诉你 |
[02:45] | that my blood is the key to everything. | 我的血是解决一切问题的关键 |
[02:54] | You know what I like about you? | 知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 |
[02:56] | Lack of pretension? | 不装相吗 |
[02:57] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你比看上去聪明 |
[02:59] | Oh, well, now you’re just flirting. | 你这话就是在调戏我 |
[03:01] | Not easy…to kill me, but doable. | 杀我不容易 不过可行 |
[03:04] | Especially for you lot. | 尤其是对于你们而言 |
[03:05] | You kill angels. | 你们连天使都能杀 |
[03:07] | You can certainly wipe a demon off the board. | 除掉一个恶魔自然不在话下 |
[03:09] | And yet, here we are, | 而现在我们却坐在这里 |
[03:12] | negotiating like proper psychopaths. | 像一般的疯子一样谈判 |
[03:14] | Well, I assume you have a vial of your blood stashed somewhere, | 我猜你在某处藏了一小瓶自己的血 |
[03:17] | and in the event of your death, | 一旦你死了 |
[03:18] | it goes directly to Sam and Dean. | 这瓶血就会直接送到萨姆和迪恩手上 |
[03:21] | See? Smart assumption. | 瞧 很聪明的假设 |
[03:23] | One can’t live on looks alone. | 人不能光靠漂亮脸蛋活着 |
[03:26] | Here’s my offer. | 我提一下我的条件 |
[03:27] | All ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[03:28] | Full immunity for you and your constituency. | 我对你和你的族类予以全部赦免 |
[03:31] | I’m talking free-range grazing for all demonkind. | 我指的是对所有恶魔类都不加干涉 |
[03:34] | I’m willing to cordon off, say, Canada. | 我愿意把戒备线划到加拿大 |
[03:37] | You and your crew can work your little deals, | 你和族人可以在那儿做做生意 |
[03:39] | have your way with the locals. | 对当地人下手 |
[03:40] | All of Canada? | 整个加拿大吗 |
[03:41] | Have it. | 都归你们了 |
[03:43] | Fair. | 好 |
[03:44] | And down here? | 那这边呢 |
[03:45] | America’s ours. | 美国人归我们 |
[03:46] | Your sales team stays out — period. | 你的销售团队靠边站 就这么定了 |
[03:48] | That’s not up for negotiation. We need America. | 这个没得商量 我们需要美国人 |
[03:51] | They’re so fat. | 他们肥肉多 |
[03:54] | And in exchange? | 有什么交换条件 |
[03:59] | The blood of one sadly unimpressive demon in New Jersey. | 一位新泽西平凡恶魔的血 |
[04:04] | All I ask is that you give it to Frick and Frack, | 我只要求你把这个交给疯傻二兄弟 |
[04:06] | tell them it’s yours, stand back, | 告诉他们这是你的血 然后就收手 |
[04:09] | and let them come to me. | 让他们来找我 |
[04:13] | I can’t deny I long to see those two digested | 我不得不承认 我很想看着他们俩送命 |
[04:17] | once and for all. | 永远消失 |
[04:24] | You have a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[04:25] | I suppose you want it in writing? | 我猜你想签书面协议 |
[04:27] | I don’t kiss on the mouth. | 我可不搞什么一”吻”为定 |
[04:28] | Your loss. | 那是你的损失 |
[04:29] | I just so happen to have a standard rider…right here. | 我正好有份标准的附加条款 就带在身上 |
[04:38] | I do so like this part. | 我很喜欢谈判的这个部分 |
[04:40] | Don’t you? | 你呢 |
[04:54] | All right. Exit’s in 3 miles. | 好了 离出口还有三英里 |
[04:57] | I still say this is a bad idea. | 我还是觉得这是个馊主意 |
[04:58] | Dean, it was your idea, | 迪恩 这可是你的主意 |
[05:00] | and it was the best one either of us had. | 而且这是咱们俩想出最好的办法 |
[05:01] | I said it as a joke. | 我当时是当笑话讲的 |
[05:02] | It was a bad joke — good idea. | 虽说这笑话不好笑 但个好主意 |
[05:04] | Yeah, only because we got no magic spell, no book — | 那还不是因为咱们没有魔咒 没有魔法书 |
[05:07] | nothing on how to find a freakin’ righteous bone. | 完全不知怎么找正直凡人之骨 |
[05:10] | We can call Castiel again. | 我们可以再召唤卡西迪奥 |
[05:11] | Dude, on my car, he showed up naked… | 老兄 他光着屁股出现在我车里 |
[05:16] | covered in bees. | 还带来一群蜜蜂 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I’m not really sorry I missed that. | 还好我没看见 |
[05:22] | …Right this time the stock is all-time high | …在罗曼收购苏克农业公司后 |
[05:24] | following Roman’s acquisition of SucroCorp. | 公司股票一路高涨 |
[05:27] | I say Roman’s a buy. | 要我说 跟着罗曼有肉吃 |
[05:28] | Got to disagree with you there. | 这点我不赞同 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna call him a “Wait and watch.” | 咱们还是走着瞧吧 |
[05:31] | Come on, Lawshe. You’re killing me. | 拜托 洛夏 你想乐死我吗 |
[05:32] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[05:33] | – This is a new sector for Roman. – That’s right. | -这对罗曼来说是新领域 -是啊 |
[05:35] | He’s holed up at SucroCorp headquarters right now. | 他这会儿就在苏克农业总部呢 |
[05:38] | Just sit tight. | 还是耐心等等 |
[05:42] | Holed up at SucroCorp, huh? | 他在苏克农业总部 |
[06:08] | “Should the party of the first part | 若甲方没有 |
[06:10] | fail to inform the party of the second part of his intent” — | 将自己的意图告知乙方 |
[06:13] | Pause right there. | 停 |
[06:15] | Correct me — that should be “Party of the second part | 说错了告诉我 这里该是乙方 |
[06:17] | vis-a-vis party of the first party…” | 与甲方相关的人员 |
[06:18] | ’cause we just amended clause 314-sub-a. | 我们不是刚修订过第314条的子条款a |
[06:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:22] | You should do this professionally. | 专业点吧 |
[06:25] | Splendid. | 好的 |
[06:26] | So, “Should the party of the second part | 好吧 若乙方… |
[06:31] | I guess we can find a righteous bone of a freakin’ nun and crap. | 咱们应该能在修道院找到正直之骨吧 |
[06:35] | All right. Here — listen to this. | 好吧 听听 |
[06:37] | Sister Mary Benedict taught the learning-impaired | 玛丽·本尼迪克特修女死于23岁 |
[06:40] | and died at age 23. | 毕生教育有学习障碍的人 |
[06:42] | Eh, it’s a little young. | 死得太早了 |
[06:44] | Find someone who’s had time to cook. | 找个活的长点的人 |
[06:46] | Okay, well, there was, uh… here — Sister Mary Eunice. | 好 还有个 有个玛丽·尤纳斯修女 |
[06:49] | Uh, fed the poor, became Mother Superior at age 60. | 给穷人赊饭 60岁当上修道院院长 |
[06:53] | Sounds political. Power corrupts. | 一听就是有手段的人 权力腐化人心 |
[06:56] | Right. Um… | 好吧 |
[06:59] | Listen to this — | 这个这个 |
[07:00] | Sister Mary Constant, | 玛丽·康斯坦斯修女 |
[07:02] | 83 years of quiet, humble nun-like goodness. | 83年里默默无闻 谦逊有礼 心地善良 |
[07:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:06] | Wow. I want to be more righteous just reading this. | 光读这个我就想做个正直的人了 |
[07:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:11] | All right, well, I lay odds on her. | 好吧 就她了 |
[07:14] | Here we go. | 这边 |
[07:21] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Let’s bone this nun. | 把她的骨头挖出来吧 |
[07:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:31] | “…in which case, the party of the second part | …在这种情况下 乙方 |
[07:34] | forfeits all rights to Canada ad infinitum.” | 放弃所有权力 无限期退居加拿大 |
[07:42] | I think we’re done here. | 搞定了 |
[07:43] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[07:46] | Yes, sir. | 什么事 先生 |
[07:47] | Take this from Mr. Crowley, make triplicates, | 把克劳力先生手上合同复印三份 |
[07:48] | get pens and a notary. | 带笔和公证人过来 |
[07:49] | We’re ready to sign this puppy. | 我们准备签了 |
[08:06] | Is he trying to make a grand entrance or…? | 他是想来个华丽丽的登场吗 |
[08:09] | I don’t… | 我也不知道 |
[08:11] | Son of a bitch. He’s standing us up. | 混蛋 他放我们鸽子 |
[08:13] | Well, we summoned him. Doesn’t he kind of have to — | 但是我们召唤他了啊 他不是得… |
[08:15] | If Crowley wants to screw you, he’ll screw you. | 如果克劳力想要耍你 他自有办法 |
[08:19] | Or…he can’t come ’cause something went wrong. | 说不定因为他有事来不了了 |
[08:23] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:27] | Maybe it’s good news. | 说不定有好事呢 |
[08:42] | You deal with him. I can’t anymore. | 你们去搞定他 我没辙了 |
[08:45] | You might want to be more specific. | 说明白点 |
[08:46] | I was laying low halfway across the world | 我正在地球的另一半低调生活呢 |
[08:48] | when emo boy pops up out of nowhere | 那个情绪帝突然冒出来 |
[08:50] | and zaps me right back here. | 把我瞬间送回到这里 |
[08:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:53] | Come ask him. | 自己去问他 |
[08:54] | He is your boyfriend first. | 他以前是你的好基友 |
[09:10] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[09:23] | So, Cass, what’s, uh, what’s the word? | 小卡 什么情况 |
[09:27] | Well, Dean, I’ve been thinking. | 迪恩 我一直在思考 |
[09:30] | Monkeys are so…clever, and they’re sensible | 猴子真的很聪明 它们吃香蕉时 |
[09:33] | in that they leave the skins on the bananas that they eat. | 知道要剥皮 真明智 |
[09:37] | Is it really necessary to test cosmetics on them? | 真有必要拿它们试验化妆品吗 |
[09:42] | I mean, how important is lipstick to you, Dean? | 告诉我 迪恩 唇膏对你来说重要吗 |
[09:49] | Not very. | 不重要 |
[09:53] | You want to come inside and, uh, tell us what’s going on? | 进屋告诉我们发生了什么事 好吗 |
[09:57] | Now, you understand | 你们知道的 |
[09:59] | I don’t participate in aggressive activity. | 我不参加暴力活动 |
[10:08] | Sister Mary Constant. | 是玛丽·康斯坦斯修女 |
[10:10] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[10:11] | Why’d you go to Meg, Cass? | 小卡 你去找梅格干嘛 |
[10:13] | When I left, I wanted to observe the flowers — and fruit. | 我走后 我想去观察花朵和果实 |
[10:16] | Flowers come first, obviously. | 当然先看花了 |
[10:19] | But I heard nothing from them. | 但没有任何他们的消息 |
[10:22] | You heard nothing from who? | 谁的消息 |
[10:24] | The garrison. | 卫戍队的人 |
[10:27] | What happened to the garrison? | 卫戍队怎么了 |
[10:29] | Well, finally, the silence was deafening, | 我终于受不了这份静默 |
[10:31] | so I went to look… | 就去一探究竟 |
[10:33] | To the home of the prophet. | 我去了先知家 |
[10:37] | You know, Leviathan can kill angels. | 利维坦可以杀死天使 |
[10:39] | There’s a reason why father locked them in purgatory. | 天父把它们关在炼狱中是有原因的 |
[10:43] | They’re the… piranha that would eat the whole aquarium. | 他们就是会吃光整个水族箱的食人鱼 |
[10:49] | They’re gone. | 他们都死了 |
[10:51] | The entire garrison– dead. | 整个卫戍队 都死了 |
[10:53] | If there’s anyone left at all, they’re in hiding. | 就算有人幸存 也躲起来了 |
[10:57] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉打断 |
[10:58] | If the angels are dead, where’s Kevin? | 如果天使都死了 那凯文哪去了 |
[11:02] | I could steal them from their cages, the monkeys. | 我可以把猴子从笼子里偷出来 |
[11:05] | But where would I put them all? | 但我要把他们放在哪呢 |
[11:06] | Hey! Focus. Is Kevin alive? | 集中一点 凯文还活着吗 |
[11:08] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[11:10] | No, I’m not — | 不 我不是 |
[11:14] | We’re worried. | 我们很担心 |
[11:17] | They took him. He’s alive. | 他们带走了他 他还活着 |
[11:21] | I felt such responsibility, but it’s in your hands now. | 好沉的重担 但现在要你们来承担了 |
[11:23] | – Wait. Hold on a freakin’ minute. – I feel much better. | -等等 等一下 -我轻松多了 |
[11:25] | Guys, what’s all that? | 伙计们 那些是什么 |
[11:29] | We called Crowley. | 我们召唤了克劳力 |
[11:31] | You what? | 你们什么 |
[11:32] | Don’t worry. He never showed. | 别担心 他没出现 |
[11:33] | What do you mean “never”– | 什么叫”没” |
[11:34] | Do you see him anywhere? He stood us up. | 你看到他了吗 他放我们鸽子了 |
[11:36] | Well, I’m sorry about that, but I’m outie. | 深表遗憾 不过我要撤了 |
[11:39] | He could still sh– | 他还是可能 |
[11:39] | Show up at any time. | 随时出现 |
[11:42] | Hello, boys. | 孩子们 |
[11:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 真抱歉我迟到了 |
[11:48] | This is an embarrassment of riches. | 真是各种尴尬啊 |
[11:59] | Stay, won’t you? | 留下来吧 |
[12:02] | There’s really nowhere to run. | 你已无处可逃 |
[12:05] | Don’t even think of smoking out, pussycat. | 想都别想化成黑烟逃跑 小猫咪 |
[12:07] | I’ve got eyes all over the place. | 我已经全面监控了这里 |
[12:09] | Leave her be. | 别动她 |
[12:13] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[12:14] | When last we spoke, you– well, enslaved me. | 上次我们相见时 你奴役了我 |
[12:19] | I’m confused. Why aren’t you dead? | 我很困惑 你怎么还没死 |
[12:21] | I…don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:24] | Well, do you want to be? ’cause I can help with that. | 你想死吗 我可以帮你哦 |
[12:25] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[12:26] | It’s enough when I say. | 我说够了才是够了 |
[12:28] | I came here to help you. | 我来这帮你们忙 |
[12:29] | I find out you’ve been lying to me, | 却发现你们一直在骗我 |
[12:31] | harboring an angel, and not just any angel– | 窝藏天使 还不是随便哪一个天使 |
[12:33] | the one angel I most want to crush between my teeth. | 是我最想剥皮拆骨的那个 |
[12:37] | Oh, so you can crush angels now, huh? | 你现在都能杀死天使了 |
[12:41] | You bore me. You know that? | 你真无趣 |
[12:43] | You have no sense of poetry. | 毫无诗性 |
[12:46] | Now, what do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么要为自己辩解的 |
[12:49] | Well, I’m still, uh, honing my communication strategy. | 我还在磨练我的沟通技巧 |
[12:54] | I haven’t even been back to heaven. | 我都没回过天堂 |
[12:56] | I keep thinking there are no insects up there, | 我一直在想 天堂里没有昆虫 |
[12:58] | but here we have… trillions. | 但这里有数以万亿计的昆虫 |
[13:00] | You know, they’re making honey and silk | 他们能造出蜂蜜和丝绸 |
[13:03] | and…miracles, really. | 真是奇迹啊 |
[13:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:06] | Um, preferring insects to angels, I guess. | 比起天使我更喜欢昆虫 |
[13:10] | Here. I can offer a token, if you like. | 给你 你喜欢的话 就送你一点意思意思 |
[13:14] | It’s honey. | 这是蜂蜜 |
[13:15] | I collected it myself. | 我亲自采集的 |
[13:22] | You’re off your rocker. | 你精神错乱了 |
[13:24] | He’s off his rocker– is that it? | 他精神错乱了 是吧 |
[13:30] | Karma’s a bitch, isn’t it? | 真是因果报应啊 |
[13:31] | Look, did you come here to, uh, doggy-punch your old grudges | 你是来一雪前耻的 |
[13:34] | or to help us end Dick? | 还是帮我们了结迪克的 |
[13:36] | Pick a battle. | 选一个阵营吧 |
[13:38] | Well, I’m vexed. | 我很为难啊 |
[13:40] | I’d like to do both. | 鱼和熊掌都想要呢 |
[13:42] | But where’s the fun in clobbering a ball of wet fur? | 打败这个疯子有什么意思 |
[13:47] | Text me when sparkles here retrieves his marbles, I suppose. | 等他恢复正常再给我短信吧 |
[13:51] | Meanwhile… | 与此同时 |
[13:53] | …A prezzie. | 送你们个礼物 |
[13:55] | Really? Just boxed-up and ready to go? | 真的假的 都打包好可以直接用了 |
[13:58] | I’m a model of efficiency. | 我是效率的典范 |
[13:59] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[14:01] | Then why were you late? | 那你怎么迟到了 |
[14:03] | Dick had me in a devil trap. | 迪克把我关在恶魔陷阱里了 |
[14:05] | He’s not an idiot. | 他又不是傻子 |
[14:06] | He knows what you two are after. | 他知道你们俩想干什么 |
[14:08] | So what did he offer you? | 他给了你什么好处 |
[14:09] | A fair deal. | 一个公平交易 |
[14:11] | In exchange for giving you the wrong blood… | 让我给你们错误的血 |
[14:14] | It’s demon, but is it mine? | 是恶魔的血 但是不是我的呢 |
[14:20] | It’s my blood. | 是我的 |
[14:22] | Real deal. | 货真价实 |
[14:24] | And why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[14:25] | Good God, don’t. Never trust anyone. | 好家伙 别信 不要相信任何人 |
[14:28] | A lesson I learned from my last business partner. | 这是我从上一个合作伙伴那里学到的教训 |
[14:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | Give us the blood. | 把血给我们 |
[14:35] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[14:36] | Oh, bonus. | 对了 还有个赠品 |
[14:37] | Meg, I’m gonna scoop you up, take you home, | 梅格 我会把你掏空 带你回家 |
[14:41] | and roast you till you’re jerky. | 烤得你外焦里嫩的 |
[14:42] | But not…yet. | 但…时机未到 |
[14:45] | Cass can have you for now. | 暂时让小卡留着你 |
[14:47] | Hilariously, it seems he’d be upset at losing you. | 可笑的是 看来你死了他会很难过 |
[14:51] | And the boys need Cass to get Dick. | 而这俩小子还得靠小卡拿下迪克 |
[14:55] | Don’t they, Cass? | 不是吗 小卡 |
[14:57] | Oh, I — I don’t fight anymore. | 我…我不再战斗了 |
[14:59] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[15:00] | Given the particulars of your enemy, | 考虑到你对手的特点 |
[15:02] | sadly, you’re vital. | 很不幸 你至关重要 |
[15:42] | Son of a bitch! | 见鬼 |
[15:44] | Pure iron. Damn it. | 纯铁 该死 |
[15:47] | All right. My mistake. | 好吧 怪我 |
[15:50] | – Let’s go. – No! | -该走了 -不 |
[15:52] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[15:55] | Will you please let me go home? | 让我回家吧 |
[16:04] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[16:05] | No. | 不 |
[16:08] | PowerPoint presetation’s on your dest for approval, sir. | 待您批阅的PPT放您桌上了 先生 |
[16:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:11] | Susan, do I look like a fool? | 苏珊 我看起来很傻吗 |
[16:14] | – Not in that particular body, no. – Good. | -您这身形不会的 – 很好 |
[16:16] | Have I told you there are three rules to contract negotiation? | 我和你说过谈合约的三条定律吗 |
[16:19] | Bring breath mints, get it in writing, | 保持口气清新 立下字据为证 |
[16:21] | and have a plan for when they screw you. | 做好被人出卖的后备计划 |
[16:23] | Go to the freezer. | 去冰柜一趟 |
[16:25] | – The arm? – Yep, the arm. That a girl. | -取那个手臂吗 -没错 手臂 真乖 |
[16:42] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[16:46] | Stay. | 待着 |
[16:53] | I’m Kevin. | 我是凯文 |
[16:56] | Polly. | 波利 |
[16:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[17:02] | Sitting. | 坐着 |
[17:04] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[17:05] | Are you a prophet? | 你是先知吗 |
[17:18] | So… | 这么说… |
[17:19] | basically, I’m on my own, then. | 我基本上得靠自己了 |
[17:23] | Well, one thing’s for sure — we only get one shot. | 有一点可以确定 我们只有一次机会 |
[17:26] | This thing don’t reload. | 这玩意儿可无法重装 |
[17:29] | You think Crowley’s, uh… | 你觉得克劳力会不会… |
[17:30] | Double-crossing us? | 出卖我们 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:32] | You’ve got to figure who he wants dead more — | 你得弄明白他更想让谁死 |
[17:35] | us or Dick. | 我们还是迪克 |
[17:39] | Depends what Dick offered. | 那得看迪克给了他什么 |
[17:41] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Um, so do we, uh… | 我们要… |
[17:51] | Uh, there’s no magic words — nothing. | 没有咒语可念 什么都没有 |
[17:53] | You just…just go. | 你就倒血就是了 |
[17:58] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:19] | Where’s all the thunder and lightning? | 怎么没有雷电交加什么的 |
[18:24] | Maybe it worked? | 也许已经起作用了呢 |
[18:26] | Awesome. | 真是给力 |
[18:32] | So, none of this should cause you any ill effect. | 这些不会令你们有任何不良反应 |
[18:35] | I went to a little farm in Normandy for the wheat | 我在诺曼底的一个小农场找到的小麦 |
[18:37] | and the lettuce and tomato and — | 还有生菜和西红柿 |
[18:39] | and I thoroughly examined and comforted the pig | 我还对猪进行了全面检验以及深切慰问 |
[18:41] | before I…slaughtered it for the ham. | 然后才宰了它做火腿 |
[18:45] | Here. You need your strength. | 给 你们需要补充能量 |
[18:49] | Thanks, Cass. | 谢谢 小卡 |
[18:51] | Hey, Cass, why was Crowley so certain | 小卡 为什么克劳力那么确定 |
[18:54] | that you need to come with us? | 你需要和我们一起来 |
[18:55] | Crowley’s wrong. I’ll be waiting right here. | 克劳力错了 我会在这儿等 |
[18:59] | But please — accept this sandwich as a gesture of solidarity. | 请你们接受三明治 这是我们团结的见证 |
[19:04] | Morning, Sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[19:06] | Delegates are on their way. | 代表们正在路上 |
[19:08] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[19:09] | We’re gonna want everything in place before they get here. | 我们得在他们到来之前让一切就绪 |
[19:12] | Send in the security detail, would you? | 你去把保安叫进来 |
[19:20] | Hello, Mr. Roman. | 你好 罗曼先生 |
[19:22] | Nice watch. | 靓表啊 |
[19:37] | Get dressed. | 换好衣服 |
[19:45] | Why does he want you to…? | 为什么他要你… |
[20:31] | I’m a vegan. | 我吃素 |
[20:38] | You ready, Polly? | 准备好了吗 波利 |
[21:02] | Well, I’m pleased as Punch to see you all here. | 看到你们都来了我非常高兴 |
[21:05] | Last time we were in one room, it was inside that angel. | 我们上次共处一室 还是在那个天使的体内 |
[21:10] | Now, as key players, I need you up to speed | 你们作为主力成员 我要你们跟上 |
[21:12] | on every aspect of the program, | 项目各方面的进度 |
[21:13] | not just the sudden influx | 而不仅仅限于 |
[21:14] | of happy, delicious stoners in your neighborhood. | 各小区突然涌现的那些美味听话的猎物 |
[21:18] | Oh. Eat up. | 尽情吃吧 |
[21:20] | The sushi’s made of fresh orphan. | 这寿司可是新鲜孤儿做成的 |
[21:24] | All righty. | 好的 |
[21:26] | The slaughterhouses — | 屠宰场 |
[21:28] | cutting-edge, humane, efficient. | 尖端高效而又人性化 |
[21:30] | First one goes online next month. | 首厂将于下月投入使用 |
[21:31] | What’s the crowd-control strategy? | 人群控制方面有什么策略 |
[21:35] | Glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[21:36] | We’ve laid employees at key junctures of law enforcement, | 我们在911报警电话等关键执法部门 |
[21:38] | starting with the 911 call. | 插入了自己的人 |
[21:41] | Everyone feels taken care of, everyone stays calm. | 大家觉得有人照顾着他们 就不会恐慌 |
[21:43] | We’ll up the dose just before harvest time. | 收获之前 我们再加大剂量 |
[21:46] | They won’t feel a thing. | 他们什么都感觉不到的 |
[21:49] | We’re taking a regional approach. | 我们分地区进行 |
[21:51] | Ohio — beta-testing. | 在俄亥俄州进行测试 |
[21:53] | Wisconsin — processing. | 在威斯康辛州加工 |
[21:55] | Florida — breeding program. | 在佛罗里达州繁殖 |
[21:58] | If you’ll flip to page 10, | 翻到第10页 |
[21:59] | you’ll see we’re having a ball buying fertility clinics. | 你会发现我们正大肆买下生育诊所 |
[22:01] | Real juicy stuff. | 真是好东西 |
[22:11] | Why are you out of your cage, mouse? | 你怎么跑出笼子了 小耗子 |
[22:13] | But now I want to talk to you | 但现在我想和你们谈谈 |
[22:15] | about something I’m really excited about. | 一件让我激动不已的喜事 |
[22:22] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[22:24] | Meet Polly. | 这位是波利 |
[22:34] | You got it yet? | 你收到图像了吗 |
[22:36] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[22:37] | Thank you, Charlie, wherever you are. | 不管你现在身在何处 多谢 查理 |
[22:40] | Got you, Dick. | 看到你了 迪克 |
[22:42] | Yeah, that’s, uh, the second floor, | 这是二层的监控录像 |
[22:45] | and then — | 接下来是 |
[22:47] | What’s that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:48] | What the hell? | 怎么可能 |
[22:50] | Is that Dick? | 那个是迪克吗 |
[22:53] | And that’s Dick. | 那个也是迪克 |
[22:56] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[22:58] | So, genetic propensity for these three cancers — zapped. | 这三种癌症的遗传特性就是 发作迅速 |
[23:02] | She’s too stoned to care. | 她现在浑浑噩噩 什么都不在乎 |
[23:04] | Polly, take off your dress. | 波利 脱掉你的裙子 |
[23:09] | She’s a slip of a thing, isn’t she? | 她看起来挺瘦的 不是吗 |
[23:11] | And she eats like a linebacker. | 但吃的却像橄榄球中后卫一样多 |
[23:13] | Bottom line — we’re not making art. | 总之 我们可不做艺术品 |
[23:16] | We want to engineer the perfect beast. | 我们想要设计出完美的野兽 |
[23:18] | We want meat, and these zippy little hummingbirds | 我们要吃肉 而这些瘦小的人 |
[23:20] | have to be bred out fast. | 要尽快被淘汰掉 |
[23:24] | Additive 3.0. | 添加剂3.0 |
[23:28] | Keep in mind, the stuff we’re shipping — | 请注意 我们运输的东西 |
[23:30] | a little diluted, longer-acting. | 会稀释一点 药效会慢些 |
[23:59] | Additive 3.0 | 这就是添加剂3.0 |
[24:00] | Targets only the characteristics we want to breed out. | 只作用于我们想要消灭的特定人群之上 |
[24:04] | 清除种类: 体重低 身高矮 患血友病 高智商 | |
[24:05] | It’ll be added in nondairy creamer and multivitamins. | 将加在不含奶的咖啡伴侣和复合维生素中 |
[24:08] | First shipment heads to Los Angeles tomorrow. | 第一批货物明天就运往洛杉矶 |
[24:10] | So watch those dysentery reports. | 注意看关于痢疾的报道 |
[24:12] | And stop by the lab before you go, | 走之前 请去实验室参观一下 |
[24:15] | ’cause those creamer cups are just adorable. | 因为那些装咖啡伴侣的杯子可爱极了 |
[24:17] | Cycle through again. | 重新播放一遍 |
[24:35] | That’s the maid from the motel. | 那是汽车旅馆的女仆 |
[24:39] | What motel? | 什么汽车旅馆 |
[24:41] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[24:43] | Oh, Bobby, what are you doing? | 鲍比 你想要做什么 |
[24:45] | Wait. Are you saying that Bobby — | 等会 你是说鲍比 |
[24:46] | Look, just, uh, wait here. | 你等在这里 |
[24:48] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[24:49] | You got the weapon, and — and eyes on Dick, plural. | 你有武器 盯着这一堆迪克吧 |
[24:51] | I’ll take care of Bobby. | 我去搞定鲍比 |
[24:53] | Sam! Hey! | 萨姆 |
[24:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[25:21] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[25:22] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你附身在她身上 |
[25:23] | Listen to me. There are cameras everywhere. | 听我说 这里到处都是监控录像 |
[25:25] | There’s one right there. | 那边就有一个 |
[25:26] | Stop, okay? You’re gonna get her killed. | 停手吧 你会害死她的 |
[25:33] | Bobby! Damn it! | 鲍比 见鬼了 |
[25:35] | How are you gonna kill Dick, huh? You can’t! | 你怎么能杀死迪克呢 你做不到的 |
[25:38] | Good enough for me. | 对我来说这就足够了 |
[25:41] | No! I’m not letting you go. | 不 我不会让你走的 |
[25:43] | – Get out of here, Sam. – No. | -你走开 萨姆 -不 |
[25:54] | Bobby, stop. | 鲍比 停手 |
[25:56] | Stop. | 住手 |
[26:03] | No! | 不 |
[26:16] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[26:18] | She’s fine. Checking out of the hospital tonight. | 她很好 今晚就能出院 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s positive. | 这可是好消息 |
[26:22] | Tell me again why you turned tail for some maid. | 再说一遍你干嘛为个女仆掉头跑掉了 |
[26:25] | You were right there. | 你都到那里了啊 |
[26:27] | Shut up, Meg. | 闭嘴 梅格 |
[26:28] | Because Dick made more Dicks. | 因为迪克制造了更多迪克 |
[26:32] | He must’ve kept a chunk of the original Dick Roman somewhere. | 他一定藏了一块原始的迪克·罗曼的躯体 |
[26:36] | They’d all have to touch it. | 让其他大嘴怪去摸了变身 |
[26:37] | Hey, shifty, what’s your problem? | 机灵鬼 你怎么了 |
[26:41] | We need a cat. | 我们该养只猫 |
[26:43] | Doesn’t this place feel one species short? | 你们不觉得这地方少了种生物吗 |
[26:47] | You got anything to say on the topic of Dicks? | 就迪克问题而言 你有何见解吗 |
[26:50] | Crowley was pretty sure that you could help. | 克劳力很肯定你能帮忙 |
[26:52] | I can’t help. | 我帮不上你们 |
[26:54] | You understand? I can’t. | 明白吗 帮不了的 |
[26:55] | I destroyed…everything, | 我把一切都毁了 |
[26:57] | And I will destroy everything again. | 我只会再坏事 |
[27:01] | Can we please just leave it at that? | 我们别说了行吗 |
[27:05] | No. | 不 |
[27:06] | – No, we can’t. – Dean… | -不行 -迪恩 |
[27:07] | We can’t leave it. | 不能就这样完了 |
[27:09] | You let these friggin’ things in. | 是你把这些怪物放进来 |
[27:12] | So you don’t get to make a sandwich. | 你不能做三明治 |
[27:13] | You don’t get a damned cat. | 你不能养猫 |
[27:15] | Nobody cares that you’re broken, Cass. | 没人在乎你是不是疯了 小卡 |
[27:17] | Clean up your mess! | 你得收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[27:23] | You know… | 我说 |
[27:27] | We should play twister. | 我们该玩扭扭乐 |
[27:34] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[27:36] | You scared off the empire’s only hope. | 你把我们唯一的希望吓跑了 |
[27:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[27:40] | It occur to you every one of those things was in Cass? | 你们没想过那些东西都在小卡肚子里待过吗 |
[27:44] | He knows them. | 他熟悉他们 |
[27:45] | He can see past the meat suits. | 他能看清他们的真实面目 |
[27:49] | So, he’ll be able to spot the real…fake Dick Roman. | 所以说他能认出哪个是真的假迪克·罗曼 |
[27:53] | Gold star, sugarpants. | 真该赏你朵小红花 |
[27:55] | Too bad he’s froot loops. You might’ve had a chance. | 要不是他疯了 你可能还有机会 |
[28:05] | There’s no real point in looking for a tell. | 看不出破绽的 |
[28:06] | They all downloaded Dick’s brain. | 他们都下载了迪克的思想 |
[28:08] | They’ve all got the same tells. | 他们做什么都一样 |
[28:09] | All right, then maybe the question is, | 好吧 那我们就想想 |
[28:11] | what would the real Dick be doing? | 真正的迪克会做什么 |
[28:14] | Is that the best you can do? | 你们就这点本事了吗 |
[28:16] | Idjits. | 白痴 |
[28:17] | Bobby. We didn’t know if you — | 鲍比 我们不知道你是不是… |
[28:19] | Well, you should’ve. | 你们该想到 |
[28:21] | You got the flask. | 瓶子还在你们这儿呢 |
[28:23] | Dumb. | 俩傻缺 |
[28:25] | You should’ve burned it right off. | 你们当时就该立刻给烧了 |
[28:29] | Bobby — | 鲍比 |
[28:29] | I’m still jonesing to go back… | 我还是特别想回去 |
[28:32] | grab some poor bastard, | 随便抓个可怜人来 |
[28:35] | kamikaze ’em going after Dick. | 附在他身上去找迪克 |
[28:39] | It’s bad. | 情况很糟 |
[28:40] | America is for go-getters. | 美国是进取人士的天堂 |
[28:43] | Folks who get off their butts and make it happen. | 亲力亲为 就能创造奇迹 |
[28:50] | Let’s be real. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[28:52] | I damn near killed you. | 我差点杀了你 |
[28:54] | And that woman. | 还有那个女士 |
[28:55] | It wasn’t your fault, Bobby — not really. | 那不怪你 鲍比 真不能怪你 |
[28:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:58] | That’s just what ghosts turn into. | 鬼魂就这样 |
[29:02] | I really bet the farm I could outsmart that. | 我还真以为自己不会那么愚蠢 |
[29:07] | So, what’s it feel like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[29:09] | What? Going vengeful? | 什么 心怀怨念吗 |
[29:14] | It’s an itch you can’t scratch out. | 就像怎么挠都觉得痒 |
[29:21] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:23] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[29:26] | Go get Dick. | 去抓迪克吧 |
[29:28] | But don’t do it ’cause you think it’ll scratch the itch. | 但是别为了一己私仇 |
[29:31] | Do it ’cause it’s the job. | 把这当做你们份内的事 |
[29:39] | And when it’s your time… | 等你们的时候到了 |
[29:42] | Go. | 别留恋人世 |
[30:04] | Here’s to… | 敬 |
[30:05] | running into you guys on the other side. | 跟你们在另一边相见 |
[30:10] | Only… | 不过 |
[30:12] | Not too soon. | 别来的太早了 |
[30:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:49] | Cass, I need a wingman. | 小卡 我需要人帮助 |
[31:51] | – Dean… – You don’t want to jump into the jaws of death, | -迪恩 -你不想去寻死 |
[31:53] | That’s…fine. | 我理解 |
[31:57] | How about we run a little errand? | 能去办点小事行吗 |
[32:10] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[32:11] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[32:13] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[32:14] | Cass, we’ve been over it. | 小卡 我们说过了 |
[32:16] | I get it — you can’t help. | 我懂 你帮不上忙 |
[32:19] | If we attack Dick and fail, | 如果我们去攻击迪克却失手 |
[32:21] | then you and Sam die heroically, correct? | 你和萨姆就光荣牺牲 对吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. I guess. | 或许吧 |
[32:26] | And at best, I die trying to fix my own stupid mistake. | 最好的结果 我为了弥补我愚蠢的过失而死 |
[32:29] | Or…I don’t die — I’m brought back again. | 或者 我不死 又再次活过来 |
[32:33] | I see now. It’s a punishment resurrection. | 我现在懂了 复活就是惩罚 |
[32:35] | It’s worse every time. | 一次比一次糟 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry. Uh, we’re talking about god crap, right? | 抱歉 你说的是上帝吗 |
[32:40] | I’m not good luck, Dean. | 我就是个灾星 迪恩 |
[32:44] | Yeah, but you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[32:44] | Bottom of the ninth, | 如果到了最后 |
[32:45] | and you’re the only guy left on the bench… | 我就只剩你了 |
[32:47] | Sorry, but I’d rather have you, cursed or not. | 那抱歉 你是不是灾星我都要你 |
[32:52] | And anyway, nut up, all right? | 再说 少唧歪了 |
[32:53] | We’re all cursed. | 我们都是灾星 |
[32:54] | I seem like good luck to you? | 你看我像招财猫吗 |
[32:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:01] | Well, I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, | 我不想让你不舒服 |
[33:04] | but I detect a note of forgiveness. | 但我听你有原谅我的意思 |
[33:08] | Yeah, well, I’m probably gonna die tomorrow, so… | 反正我明天可能会死掉 何不呢 |
[33:13] | Well, I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[33:16] | And I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力而为 |
[33:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:22] | So… | 那么 |
[33:23] | Can I ask the plan? | 能问问计划是什么吗 |
[33:27] | Well, according to Crowley, dick knows we’re coming, | 听克劳力的意思 迪克知道我们要来 |
[33:30] | so we’re gonna announce ourselves — big. | 那我们就高调入场 |
[35:03] | Later, ho nuggets. | 回见了 二货 |
[35:37] | The king of hell will see you now. | 地狱之王要见你 |
[35:43] | Kevin. Hey, buddy. | 凯文 伙计 |
[35:44] | We got to hustle, okay? | 我能得快点走 |
[35:46] | Wait. We can’t leave yet. | 等等 我们还不能走 |
[35:48] | Uh, yeah, we can. It’s okay. We got to go. | 没啥不能的 没事的 我们得走了 |
[35:49] | You don’t understand. Dick’s got creamer in his lab. | 你不懂 迪克的实验室里有咖啡伴侣 |
[35:51] | – He’s gonna kill all the skinny people. – Wait. What? Slow down. | -他要杀掉所有的瘦子 -啥 慢点说 |
[35:54] | We have to blow up the lab, Sam. | 我们得去炸实验室 萨姆 |
[35:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:59] | Yeah, fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[36:00] | You know, I think this might end up | 要知道 我觉得这会成为 |
[36:01] | the slickest little genocide in history. | 史上最丝滑可口的种族灭绝 |
[36:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[36:05] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[36:06] | I smell “promotion.” | 看来该给你升职了 |
[36:21] | Little abrupt… but okay. | 真唐突 不过无所谓了 |
[36:24] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[36:26] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[36:28] | Thanks for the ride into paradise. | 谢谢你载我们去天堂 |
[36:33] | And good on you! | 你也不赖啊 |
[36:34] | Pulling that together — A-plus. | 居然都找齐了 优加 |
[36:37] | Oh, you don’t think this’ll work, do you? | 你觉得这东西不好使 对吗 |
[36:41] | You trust that demon? | 你信那个恶魔 |
[36:42] | You sure I’m even me, Dean? | 你确定我是我吗 迪恩 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:45] | But he is. | 但他确定 |
[36:48] | See, here’s the thing when dealing with Crowley — | 跟克劳力打交道就要注意这点 |
[36:50] | he will always find a way to bone you. | 他总是能找机会占你便宜 |
[36:54] | This meeting’s over. | 我要走了 |
[37:14] | Did you really think you could trump me? | 你真以为你能战胜我吗 |
[37:17] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[37:20] | No. | 不 |
[37:27] | Figured we’d have to catch you off guard. | 我就想我得趁你不备 |
[38:04] | Sam, we should go. | 萨姆 我们得走了 |
[38:07] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[38:08] | More chompers any second, Sam. | 随时都会有更多的大嘴怪来 萨姆 |
[38:10] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[38:13] | I have a small army of demons outside. | 我有一小支恶魔军队在外面候着 |
[38:17] | Cut off the head, and the body will flounder, after all. | 毕竟斩其首 躯体挣扎凌乱 |
[38:21] | Think if you’d had just one king since before the first sunrise. | 想想要是自古以来你就这么一个王 |
[38:25] | You’d be in a kerfuffle, too. | 你现在肯定也很凌乱 |
[38:28] | Which is exactly what you wanted. | 这就是你想要的 |
[38:29] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[38:32] | Without a master plan, the Levis are just another monster. | 没有个大点的计划 利维坦不过是怪物乙罢了 |
[38:35] | Hard to stomp, sure, but you love a challenge. | 虽然不好干掉 但你就喜欢有挑战性的 |
[38:38] | Your job is to keep them from organizing. | 你的职责是让他们群龙无首 |
[38:41] | Where’s Dean? | 迪恩呢 |
[38:44] | That bone… has a bit of a kick. | 那个骨头 有个小副作用 |
[38:47] | God weapons often do. | 上帝的武器常这样 |
[38:49] | They should put a warning on the box. | 真该在盒子上标出警告 |
[38:50] | Where are they, Crowley?! | 他们去哪了 克劳力 |
[38:51] | Can’t help you, Sam. | 帮不了你 萨姆 |
[38:57] | Sorry, Sam. Prophet’s mine. | 抱歉了 先知我带走了 |
[39:03] | You got what you wanted — | 你得到了你想要的 |
[39:05] | Dick’s dead, saved the world. | 迪克死了 又拯救了世界 |
[39:07] | So I want one little prophet. | 所以我要把先知带走 |
[39:10] | Sorry, moose. | 抱歉了 |
[39:11] | Wish I could help. | 可惜帮不了你 |
[39:13] | You certainly got a lot on your plate right now. | 你现在还真是有一堆麻烦 |
[39:16] | It looks like you are well and truly… | 看来你这次真的是 |
[39:19] | on your own. | 得独自面对了 |
[39:46] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[39:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:55] | We need to get out of here. | 我能得出去 |
[39:58] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[40:00] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[40:02] | Last I remember, we ganked Dick. | 我只记得我们宰了迪克 |
[40:04] | And where would he go in death? | 他死后会去哪呢 |
[40:09] | Wait. Are you telling me…? | 等等 你不是说 |
[40:09] | Every soul here is a monster. | 这里的每个灵魂都是怪兽 |
[40:12] | This is where they come to prey upon each other for all eternity. | 他们来这儿永远地折磨彼此 |
[40:16] | We’re in purgatory? | 我们在炼狱 |
[40:19] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[40:20] | I’m afraid we’re much more likely to be ripped to shreds. | 恐怕我们要被人碎成碎片了 |
[40:28] | Cass, I think we’d better — | 小卡 我想我们还是 |
[40:32] | Cass? | 小卡 |