时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I think Dad wants us to pick up those he’s left off. | 我觉得爸爸想让我们继承他的事业 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things. | 帮助他人 猎杀恶灵 |
[00:06] | The family business. | 这是家族事业 |
[00:10] | There are things much older than souls in purgatory. | 在炼狱中有着比那些灵魂更加古老的东西 |
[00:16] | Leviathan! | 利维坦 |
[00:19] | Dick is coming. | 迪克要来了 |
[00:20] | If you want to win, | 如果你要赢 |
[00:21] | then you got to be the shark. | 你就得是佼佼者[鲨鱼] |
[00:23] | A shark’s got to eat. | 而大鱼吃小鱼 |
[00:27] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[00:34] | When it’s your time… | 等你们的时候到了 |
[00:36] | go. | 别留恋人世 |
[00:44] | What the hell are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[00:45] | He’s a prophet of the lord. | 他是上帝的先知 |
[00:47] | And that’s the word of god? | 那就是神之语了 |
[00:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:48] | It’s about Leviathan. | 上面写着关于利维坦的事 |
[00:49] | Does it say anything about how to kill them? | 有写怎么杀死他们吗 |
[00:51] | When we freaks die, where do we go? | 我们这些魔怪死了之后 魂归何处呢 |
[00:54] | It’s like the backside of your worst nightmares. | 就像你最糟的恶魔最阴暗的部分 |
[00:56] | It’s all blood and bone and darkness. | 充满了血腥尸骨和无尽的黑暗 |
[00:59] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[01:01] | Cut off the head, and the body will flounder. | 斩其首 躯体挣扎凌乱 |
[01:05] | Prophet’s mine. | 先知我带走了 |
[01:07] | You are well and truly on your own. | 看来你这次真的是得独自面对了 |
[01:09] | We’re in purgatory? | 我们在炼狱 |
[01:11] | Cass, I think we better g– | 小卡 我想我们还是 |
[01:13] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[01:38] | Will, get up. | 威尔 快起来 |
[01:39] | Something just happened. | 刚刚有什么事发生了 |
[01:50] | Go. Go do something. | 去啊 别愣着 |
[01:51] | W-what am I supposed to… | 我应该干什么… |
[01:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:07] | It was a deer. | 是只鹿 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. It was like — it was a deer or some– oh! | 我不清楚 像是一只鹿之类的 |
[02:14] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[02:16] | What? | 什么 |
[02:24] | Where’s the road? | 公路在哪里 |
[02:25] | 12 miles that way. | 这边走下去12英里 |
[04:00] | This better be you, you son of a bitch. | 这最好是你的坟 狗娘养的 |
[04:21] | Hold on, you bastard. | 等一等 你个混蛋 |
[04:24] | Hold on! | 别急 |
[04:37] | Anima corpori… | [咒语] |
[04:41] | Fuerit corpus… | [咒语] |
[04:43] | Totem resurgent. | [咒语] |
[05:05] | Wow. That was fast. | 你动作倒挺快的 |
[05:06] | No thanks to you. | 不能指望你啊 |
[05:08] | The hell took you so long? | 怎么耽搁了那么久 |
[05:13] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:17] | Everything working? | 身体还好用吗 |
[05:19] | Good enough. | 挺好了 |
[05:26] | So… | 那… |
[05:29] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[05:31] | Like we talked about, I guess. | 就按之前商定的来 |
[05:35] | Then this is goodbye. | 那就此别过了 |
[05:42] | Keep your nose clean, Benny. You hear me? | 别惹事 本尼 听着了吗 |
[05:51] | We made it, brother. I can’t believe it. | 我们成功了 兄弟 我真不敢相信 |
[05:59] | You and me both. | 我俩都逃出来了 |
[07:30] | Dean?! What the — | 迪恩 搞什么 |
[07:31] | I’m not a demon. | 我不是恶魔 |
[07:34] | Or a Leviathan. What — | 也不是利维坦 搞什么 |
[07:39] | Or a shifter. | 也不是易形者 |
[07:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:42] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[07:43] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 开始 |
[07:44] | I don’t need to. I know it’s you. | 我才不要 我知道是你 |
[07:46] | Damn it, Sammy! | 该死 萨姆 |
[07:53] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[07:53] | No! Dean, can I just say hello? | 不 迪恩 我能就道声好吗 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:08] | Let’s do this. | 现在来吧 |
[08:10] | I don’t know whether to give you a hug or take a shower. | 我都不知道是该跟你拥抱还是去洗个澡 |
[08:13] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[08:22] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[08:24] | You’re…freakin’ alive. | 你居然还活着 |
[08:27] | I mean, what the hell happened? | 我是说 到底发生了什么 |
[08:30] | Well, I guess standing too close to exploding Dick | 我猜是我们站得离迪克太近了 |
[08:32] | sends your ass straight to purgatory. | 爆炸把我们也送去了炼狱 |
[08:35] | You were in purgatory? | 你之前在炼狱里 |
[08:39] | For the whole year? | 过了整整一年 |
[08:40] | Yeah, time flies when you’re running for your life. | 是啊 整天逃命的话时间就过得很快 |
[08:43] | Well, how’d you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[08:45] | I guess whoever built that box | 我想建造了炼狱的人 |
[08:47] | didn’t want me in there any more than I did. | 也并不想让我待在那儿 |
[08:49] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:50] | I’m here, okay? | 我出来了 就这样 |
[08:52] | What about Cass? Was he there? | 那小卡呢 他也在那里吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, Cass didn’t make it. | 小卡没能逃出来 |
[09:00] | What exactly does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[09:06] | Something happened to him down there. | 他在下面出了点事 |
[09:10] | Things got pretty hairy towards the end, | 最后情况变得很糟糕 |
[09:11] | And he…just let go. | 于是他就放弃了 |
[09:17] | So Cass is dead? You saw him die? | 那小卡死了 你亲眼看见了吗 |
[09:21] | I saw enough. | 我看得够多了 |
[09:23] | So, then what, you’re not sure? | 那怎么说 你也不确定 |
[09:25] | I said I saw enough, Sam. | 我说了我看得够多了 萨姆 |
[09:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Dean, I’m sorry. | 迪恩 我很难过 |
[09:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:40] | So you — I can’t believe you’re actually here. | 说说你 我都不敢相信你来了 |
[09:43] | You know that half your numbers are out of service? | 你知道你一半的号码都停机了吗 |
[09:48] | Felt like I was leaving messages in the wind. | 感觉给你的留言都打水漂了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, I-I-I didn’t get your messages. | 没错 我没收到你的留言 |
[09:55] | How come? | 怎么会的 |
[09:57] | Probably because I ditched the phones. | 大概是因为我把电话扔掉了 |
[09:59] | Because…? | 原因呢 |
[10:02] | I guess, um… | 我想… |
[10:04] | I guess something happened to me this year, too. | 这一年里我也经历了很多事情 |
[10:08] | I don’t hunt anymore. | 我不做猎人了 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:13] | And Sasha Grey’s gone legit. | 萨莎·格蕾还去演正剧了呢 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:19] | Um, she did a Soderbergh movie. | 她的确参演了一部索德伯格的电影 |
[10:22] | – What? – She did a soderbergh | -什么 -她拍了部索德伯格的电影 |
[10:23] | No. You, Sam. | 不 说的是你 萨姆 |
[10:25] | You quit? | 你退出了 |
[10:28] | Yeah. Yeah, I — you were gone…Dean. | 是的 因为你不见了 迪恩 |
[10:30] | Cass was gone, Bobby was dead. | 小卡也不见了 鲍比也死了 |
[10:32] | I mean, Crowley even shipped off Kevin and Meg to parts unknown. | 克劳力把凯文和梅格不知道弄去了哪里 |
[10:36] | So you just turned tail on the family business? | 所以你就能逃离我们的家族事业吗 |
[10:38] | Nothing says “family” quite like the whole family being dead. | 一家人都死光了还哪来的”家族” |
[10:40] | I wasn’t dead. | 我没有死 |
[10:43] | In fact, I was knee-deep in God’s armpit | 事实上 我陷在上帝的腋窝里 |
[10:46] | killing monsters, | 猎杀怪物 |
[10:48] | which, I thought, is what we actually do. | 我以为这是我们应该做的事 |
[10:50] | Yes, Dean. | 是的 迪恩 |
[10:51] | And far as I knew, what we do is the thing | 就我所知 正是我们做的这些事 |
[10:53] | that got every single member of my family killed. | 害死了我所有的家人 |
[10:56] | I had no one — no one. | 我一个亲人也没有了 |
[10:58] | And for the first time in my life, I was completely alone. | 我有生以来 第一次完全孤立无助 |
[11:01] | And, honestly, I didn’t exactly have a roadmap. | 还有说实话 我没有地图 |
[11:04] | So, yeah, I fixed up the Impala, | 所有我修好了英帕拉 |
[11:07] | and I just…drove. | 就开车上路 |
[11:11] | After you looked for me. | 当然了 你先去找过我 |
[11:16] | Did you look for me, Sam? | 你找我了吗 萨姆 |
[11:23] | Good. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[11:25] | Now, we — we…always told each other | 我们总是叮嘱对方 |
[11:28] | not to look for each other. | 不要去寻找对方 |
[11:31] | That’s smart. Good for you. | 很明智 对你是好事 |
[11:35] | Of course, we always ignored that | 当然 我们从来不管那个 |
[11:37] | because of our deep, abiding love for each another, | 因为我们对彼此有深厚不变的感情 |
[11:40] | but not this time, right, Sammy? | 但这次你放弃了 是不是 萨姆 |
[11:44] | Look, I’m still the same guy, Dean. | 迪恩 我还是原来那个我 |
[11:45] | Well, bully for you. | 恭喜你 |
[11:47] | I’m not. | 我不是了 |
[11:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:03] | You want some dinner? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[12:06] | Pass. | 不用了 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:39] | Sam Winchester, it’s Kevin Tran. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 我是凯文·谭 |
[12:40] | Crowley had me in this warehouse, | 克劳力把我关在一间仓库里 |
[12:41] | and I just escaped. | 不过我逃出来了 |
[12:43] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[12:44] | And I don’t know if he or — or any other demons | 我也不知道 他或者其他恶魔 |
[12:46] | are still after me. | 是不是还在追杀我 |
[12:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:48] | Call me back. It’s Kevin Tran. | 请回电 我是凯文·谭 |
[12:52] | When was that? | 什么时候打来的 |
[12:54] | Sam Winchester. It’s Kevin Tran. | 萨姆·温彻斯特 我是凯文·谭 |
[12:56] | I called you a week ago. | 一周前我打来过 |
[12:58] | Call me, please. | 请回电 |
[12:59] | I don’t know what the hell I’m doing out here, man. | 我不知道我该怎么办 兄弟 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 哦 |
[13:04] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[13:05] | So, what, you want to… | 那么 你想… |
[13:08] | -strategize or something? -Sam, it’s Kevin. | -制定计划什么的吗 -萨姆 我是凯文 |
[13:10] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[13:12] | Whoo! I’m so good. | 我非常好 |
[13:14] | Is he…drunk? | 他喝醉了 |
[13:16] | 3 months since you ditched my ass. | 自从三个月前你抛弃了我 |
[13:18] | Haven’t slept for more than four hours a night. | 我就没睡过一个安稳觉 |
[13:20] | It’s all good in the hood. | 不过我还好啦 |
[13:23] | Uh, if you’re still alive, eat me. | 如果你还活着 去死吧 |
[13:29] | Eat me. | 去死吧 |
[13:32] | Sam, it’s been 6 months. | 萨姆 已经半年了 |
[13:34] | I can only assume you’re dead. | 我只能以为你已经死了 |
[13:36] | If not, don’t try and reach me. | 如果你没死 也不要找我了 |
[13:37] | You won’t be able to. | 你找不到我的 |
[13:39] | I won’t be calling this number anymore. | 我不会再打来了 |
[13:47] | He was our responsibility. | 保护他是我们的责任 |
[13:52] | And you couldn’t answer the damn phone. | 你却连电话也不接 |
[14:02] | All right, listen to this — | 好了 听这个 |
[14:03] | Kevin’s last message. | 凯文最后一条留言 |
[14:04] | Listen to the background. | 听听背景音 |
[14:07] | If not, don’t try and reach me. | 如果你没死 也不要找我了 |
[14:08] | You won’t be able to. | 你找不到我的 |
[14:09] | I won’t be calling this number anymore. | 我不会再打来了 |
[14:11] | Hear that? | 听到了没 |
[14:13] | What is it? | 什么 |
[14:14] | I think he was on a bus. | 他好像在大巴上 |
[14:15] | Listen again. | 再听一次 |
[14:17] | If not, don’t try and reach me. | 如果你没死 也不要找我了 |
[14:18] | Last stop — Centreville. | 终点站 山特维尔市 |
[14:20] | …won’t be calling this number — | 不会再打来了 |
[14:23] | Centreville? | 山特维尔市 |
[14:25] | – Centreville, where? – Michigan. | -山特维尔市在哪里 -密歇根 |
[14:27] | And why would Kevin be in Centreville, Michigan? | 为什么凯文会在密歇根洲的山特维尔市 |
[14:30] | Because… his high-school girlfriend | 因为 他高中的女朋友 |
[14:35] | goes to college there. | 在那儿上大学 |
[14:38] | That’s thin. | 线索太少 |
[14:39] | It’s the best lead we got. | 这是最好的一条线索了 |
[14:40] | “We”? | 我们 |
[14:44] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[14:47] | He was our responsibility. | 保护他是我们的责任 |
[14:49] | So…let’s find him, okay? | 那我们去找他 好吧 |
[15:05] | Well… no visible signs of douchery — | 貌似没伤害我的宝贝 |
[15:07] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[15:18] | Smell like dog to you? | 你闻到狗的味道了吗 |
[15:22] | In the car? | 车里吗 |
[15:25] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[15:52] | Come on. I got you. | 我打中你了 |
[15:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[15:54] | No, you are dead. | 你死定了 |
[15:55] | No way, I am not dead at all. | 我才不会死呢 |
[16:49] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[16:50] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[16:54] | Where’s the angel? | 天使在哪里 |
[16:56] | You’re him. | 原来是你 |
[16:58] | The human. | 那个人类 |
[16:59] | Where’s the angel? | 天使在哪里 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:04] | Yeah, hey, what do you say we blow this joint, hit the road? | 我们离开这里 上路如何 |
[18:08] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, kevin’s not getting any more found. | 对 凯文不会自己出现 |
[18:11] | The kid survived a year without us. | 没我们 这孩子也活了一年 |
[18:12] | He’ll be okay for another 12 hours. | 再坚持12个小时应该没问题 |
[18:15] | Besides, when’s the last time you slept? | 还有 你多久没睡觉了 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:21] | Is that, uh, that how you rationalized taking a year off? | 你挂靴一年就是这么给自己找理由的吗 |
[18:25] | People will be okay? | 没我们别人也不会有事 |
[18:27] | People were okay, Dean. | 是不会啊 迪恩 |
[18:29] | You’re okay. | 你也没事了 |
[18:32] | Look, I did what we promised we’d do. | 我履行了我们的承诺 |
[18:35] | I moved on. I lived my life. | 我放下过去 好好过日子 |
[18:37] | Yeah, no, I’m getting that. | 这我知道了 |
[18:39] | Look, it wasn’t like I was…just oblivious. | 我又不是什么都不管了 |
[18:41] | I mean, I read the paper every day. | 我是说 我每天读报 |
[18:42] | I saw the…weird stories, | 看到灵异事件 |
[18:44] | the kind of stuff we used to chase. | 我们以前对付的东西 |
[18:48] | And you said what? “Not my problem”? | 然后你对自己说”不关我事”吗 |
[18:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:52] | And you know what? The world went on. | 告诉你 地球还是一样转 |
[18:53] | People died, Sam. | 有人死去 萨姆 |
[18:54] | People will always die, Dean. | 人总是要死的 迪恩 |
[18:56] | Or maybe another hunter took care of it. | 或许会有其他猎人去处理 |
[18:57] | I don’t know, but the point is, | 我不知道 我要说的是 |
[18:59] | for the first time, I realized | 我第一次意识到 |
[19:00] | that it wasn’t only up to me to stop it. | 斩妖除魔不非得靠我一个 |
[19:06] | So what was it, hmm? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:08] | What could possibly make you stop just like that? | 是什么让你就那么退出了 |
[19:12] | A girl? | 一个女孩 |
[19:15] | Was there a girl? | 是因为女孩吗 |
[19:18] | The girl had nothing to do with it. | 不关那女孩的事 |
[19:19] | There was a girl. | 真有个女孩 |
[19:21] | Yeah. There was. | 没错 是有过 |
[19:24] | And then there wasn’t. | 后来又没了 |
[19:28] | Any more questions? | 还有什么问题 |
[19:37] | Listen, I know this is gonna sound crazy to you. | 我知道你会觉得难以置信 |
[19:39] | I don’t even necessarily need you to understand. | 你不非得理解 |
[19:41] | But…you need to know. | 但你得知道 |
[19:45] | I didn’t just drop out, Dean. | 我不是突然就退出了 迪恩 |
[19:47] | I found something. | 我找到了一些东西 |
[19:49] | Something I’ve…never had all my life. | 一些我这辈子从未拥有的东西 |
[19:55] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[19:59] | Amelia. | 艾米利亚 |
[20:01] | So, what, you, uh, | 怎么 |
[20:02] | you dropped your peanut butter in her chocolate? | 你们怎么搞在一起的 |
[20:03] | How’d it happen? | 跟我讲讲 |
[20:07] | I hit a dog. | 我撞了条狗 |
[20:10] | I knew I smelled dog. | 我就说有狗味儿 |
[20:11] | And I knew you’d throw bitch fit. | 我就知道你会发飙 |
[20:13] | Hey, the rules are simple, Sam. | 这事很简单 萨姆 |
[20:15] | You don’t take a joint from a guy named Don. | 不抽陌生人的大麻 |
[20:17] | And there’s no dogs in the car! | 不带狗上车 |
[20:21] | All right, what about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[20:22] | – What about me? – Look at you. | -我怎么了 -你瞧瞧你 |
[20:24] | You’ve still got that look. | 还是那副表情 |
[20:26] | You’re shaky. You’re on edge. | 紧张 不安 |
[20:30] | What was it like? | 那里什么样 |
[20:35] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你也不会信 |
[20:38] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[20:43] | It was bloody. | 血腥 |
[20:45] | Messy. | 肮脏 |
[20:48] | 31 flavors of bottom-dwelling nasties. | 各种底层的恶心东西 |
[20:53] | Hell, most days felt like 360-degree combat. | 大部分时候是上下左右受敌 |
[20:59] | But there was something about being there. | 但是在那里 有种感觉 |
[21:03] | Felt pure. | 让我觉得纯粹 |
[21:09] | What? No thanks for saving you, ha? | 怎么 救你一命都不说句谢谢 |
[21:14] | Sure. I won’t shove this up your ass? | 好啊 我就不用这个捅死你了 |
[21:19] | Awful strange way to punch your meal ticket, friend. | 就这么对待你生存下去的机会啊 |
[21:24] | I got something you need. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[21:25] | Yeah? What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[21:27] | A way out. | 离开的方法 |
[21:31] | Even a dental apocalypse like you knows there’s no such thing. | 就算你这种怪物也知道根本没法离开这儿 |
[21:34] | There is if you’re human. | 人就能离开 |
[21:36] | God has made it so. | 这是上帝的安排 |
[21:38] | At least, that’s the rumor. | 至少传言如此 |
[21:40] | Bull. | 瞎扯 |
[21:42] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[21:44] | Maybe you’ve gone native. | 或许你是待惯了 |
[21:45] | Maybe you like being man meat for every Tom, Dick, and Harry. | 或许你就是喜欢留在这儿给人当饭吃 |
[21:55] | Prove it. | 拿出证据 |
[21:56] | Nah. | 不行 |
[21:58] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 来不来拉倒 |
[22:01] | So you just want to guide me out of purgatory | 你就是善心大发 |
[22:03] | out of the goodness of your undead heart? | 想带我离开炼狱吗 |
[22:05] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[22:07] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 |
[22:08] | I’m hopping a ride. | 搭个顺风车 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:10] | It’s a human portal, jackass. | 那是个人类传送门 混蛋 |
[22:13] | Only humans can pass through. | 仅限人类通过 |
[22:16] | I show you the door, | 我带你找到门 |
[22:18] | you hump my soul to the other side. | 你把我的灵魂带过去 |
[22:22] | So you’re looking for a soul train. | 那你是要辆灵魂列车喽 |
[22:24] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | If that’s what you’re into. | 你喜欢这么说的话 |
[22:28] | And how do I know this isn’t a set-up? | 我怎么知道你不是给我下套 |
[22:30] | How do I know I ain’t gonna end up like your friend over there? | 我怎么知道我不会跟你朋友一个下场 |
[22:33] | He was my friend. | 他曾是我朋友 |
[22:35] | Now you are. | 现在你是了 |
[22:37] | First rule of purgatory, kid. | 炼狱第一规则 孩子 |
[22:39] | You can’t trust nobody. | 谁都别信 |
[22:41] | You just asked me to trust you. | 你刚刚还想让我信任你 |
[22:42] | You see? | 瞧 |
[22:43] | You’re getting it now. | 这不是开窍了 |
[22:48] | First we find the angel. | 我们先去找天使 |
[22:50] | Mm, three’s a crowd, chief. | 三个人太挤了 |
[22:54] | Well, hey. | 没办法 |
[22:56] | Either you’re in or you’re out. | 来不来拉倒 |
[23:10] | The last time I saw Kevin was, like, a year ago. | 我最后一次见凯文是一年前了 |
[23:14] | When he disappeared? | 他失踪前吗 |
[23:16] | He stole his mother’s car | 他偷了他妈妈的车 |
[23:17] | because he thought he was on a mission from God or something? | 觉得自己要去完成什么上帝的任务 |
[23:20] | It was crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[23:21] | Shut up! | 别那么说 |
[23:21] | My friend Adam — who got addicted to adderall | 我朋友亚当 嗑安非他命上瘾了 |
[23:23] | but got a perfs on his S.A.T.s, so it was totally worth it | 不过他SAT成绩超好 所以值了 |
[23:26] | – same thing. – Shut up! | -也是这种情况 -别说了 |
[23:27] | Seriously. Mission from God. | 真的 也是上帝的任务 |
[23:29] | Look, Channing, | 钱宁 |
[23:31] | we know Kevin was here. | 我们知道凯文来过 |
[23:32] | No, he wasn’t. | 他没来过 |
[23:32] | And we understand if you’re trying to protect him. | 如果你是想保护他 我们能理解 |
[23:34] | But nobody can protect Kevin better than we can. | 但是我们才是最有能力保护他的人 |
[23:37] | I hate Kevin. I wouldn’t protect him. | 我讨厌他 才不会保护他呢 |
[23:39] | I thought you two had a thing. | 你们不是一对儿吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, when he was going to Princeton. | 他要去普林斯顿的时候我们是一对儿 |
[23:44] | Wow. Just like that? | 这就情断义绝了 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:53] | So why would Kevin come sniffing around here if not to see her? | 如果不是来见她 凯文跑来这儿干什么呢 |
[23:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[23:57] | Maybe we should split up, | 或许我们该分头找 |
[23:58] | ask around, see if anybody’s seen him? | 到处问问有没有人见过他 |
[24:01] | Yeah, Asian kid, yea high, at a university. | 是啊 在大学里找个这么高的亚裔人 |
[24:04] | That should be easy. | 肯定不是大海捞针了 |
[24:08] | Okay. Are you ready to forget all about what’s-his-name? | 好了 你准备好忘记过去了吗 |
[24:11] | Okay, this guy’s name is Kyle, he’s Jewish, | 有个男生 叫凯尔 犹太人 |
[24:14] | um, I’m pretty sure he has an Asian thing. | 我可以确定他对亚裔女孩有好感 |
[24:16] | Perfs, right? | 太棒了 是不是 |
[24:20] | Shut up, bitch. | 闭嘴 贱人 |
[24:34] | Inferni clamavi ad te regem sermonos meos. | [咒语] |
[24:39] | The prophet still has not yet shown his face to me. | 先知还没来见我 |
[24:42] | But you should know Dean Winchester is back. | 但是迪恩·温彻斯特回来了 |
[25:05] | Help. I need help. The dog needs help. | 帮帮我 救救这只狗 |
[25:08] | That way! | 这边 |
[25:10] | He just — he just came out of nowhere, | 他就那么突然冲出来 |
[25:11] | right in front of my car. | 冲到我车前 |
[25:12] | We need a doctor. Are you a doctor? | 得找个医生 你是医生吗 |
[25:14] | Doctor’s coming sir, I’m not sure — | 医生就来 先生 我不能确定 |
[25:15] | You’re not sure what | 你不确定什么 |
[25:17] | This is an animal hospital. You save animals. | 这是动物医院 你们救治动物 |
[25:19] | – Sir. – Save this animal! | -先生 -快救救它 |
[25:20] | Roberta, can you escort this gentleman out, please? | 罗伯塔 请你带这位先生出去 |
[25:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[25:24] | I did this. | 是我撞了它 |
[25:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:36] | Don’t judge me. | 别瞧不起我 |
[25:37] | I got bubkes. | 但我一无所获 |
[25:40] | Well… | 那么… |
[25:42] | – And here you go. – Ah, thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[25:44] | Sweet mother of God. | 真是太棒了 |
[25:48] | It’s for me? Seriously? | 给我的 真的 |
[25:51] | Check this out. | 听听 |
[25:52] | So, I went through campus security archives | 我查了凯文应该在这儿 |
[25:54] | around the time Kevin should have been here. | 那段时间的校园保安档案 |
[25:56] | Anyone look familiar? | 觉得谁眼熟吗 |
[26:00] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[26:01] | It’s a burger. | 就是个汉堡 |
[26:02] | It’s treasure. | 是无价之宝 |
[26:05] | All right, so, what, Kevin comes all the way to campus | 那么凯文大老远跑来学校 |
[26:06] | and doesn’t see his girlfriend? | 却不去见女友吗 |
[26:08] | I don’t know… | 不知道 |
[26:08] | But I went to the computer lab | 但是我去了机房 |
[26:10] | – and found the computer he was on. – And? | -找到了他用过的电脑 -然后呢 |
[26:12] | And I found the website he was visiting, | 我查到了他浏览的网站 |
[26:13] | found his account username, hacked in to the website, | 他的用户名 黑进了网站 |
[26:16] | found when else this username logged in, | 查到这个用户名还在什么时候登陆过 |
[26:18] | and then I reverse-tracked the I.P. address | 然后反查IP地址 |
[26:19] | back to the original user, Kevin, | 查到原始用户凯文 |
[26:22] | who is apparently been using the same wireless router | 这两个月来 都在使用同一个 |
[26:24] | for the past two months. | 无线路由器 |
[26:27] | That is spectacular work. | 干得真棒 |
[26:29] | Any chance I can get that in English? | 能用人话再说一遍吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. I think he’s in Iowa — | 嗯 我认为他在爱荷华 |
[26:34] | At a coffee shop. | 一间咖啡店里 |
[26:41] | A church? You sure this is right? | 教堂 你确定没错吗 |
[26:44] | Barista at the coffee shop swear | 咖啡店的吧员发誓说 |
[26:45] | he’s seen Kenvin ducking in here for the past few months. | 他见到凯文过去几个月一直藏在这儿 |
[26:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[26:59] | It’s Sam and Dean Winchester. Open up. | 是萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 开门 |
[27:14] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 |
[27:17] | Not Leviathans. | 不是利维坦 |
[27:19] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[27:20] | What the hell happened to you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[27:22] | Cliff notes? | 简单说 |
[27:23] | I went to purgatory. Sam hit a dog. | 我去了炼狱 萨姆撞了狗 |
[27:26] | For real? | 真的 |
[27:30] | You want some towels? | 要毛巾吗 |
[27:35] | Who taught you all this? | 这都是谁教你的 |
[27:37] | I guess…God. | 应该是上帝吧 |
[27:39] | God taught you how to trap demons? | 上帝教你怎么抓恶魔吗 |
[27:42] | Technically, yeah. | 严格来讲 是的 |
[27:43] | Wait, wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[27:45] | Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that. | 克劳利抓走了你 我看到了 |
[27:47] | But then you left a message saying you escaped. | 然后你留了条信息 说你逃出去了 |
[27:50] | How? | 怎么逃的 |
[27:53] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[27:55] | First, he took me to a warehouse. | 他先是带我去了一间仓库 |
[28:06] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[28:07] | Haircut, manicure, pedicure. | 剪了个头发 手脚指甲都修了 |
[28:10] | Like a new penny. | 焕然一新啊 |
[28:11] | – Will there be torture now? – Torture? | -你们还要折磨我吗 -折磨 |
[28:13] | Heavens, no. | 当然不了 |
[28:14] | No. Quite the opposite, my young prince. | 不 恰恰相反 我的小王子 |
[28:19] | Sky’s the limit for you and I. | 你我联合 不可阻挡 |
[28:24] | There was a tablet there, | 那里有块碑 |
[28:26] | like the last one. | 就像之前那块 |
[28:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[28:30] | Now, remember — | 记住 |
[28:33] | Feel like a winner, be a winner. | 自信点 好好干 |
[28:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:38] | Interpret. | 翻译吧 |
[28:39] | Wait, there’s another tablet? | 还有一块碑 |
[28:41] | So another word of God. | 还有神之语 |
[28:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:44] | How many words of God are there? | 到底有多少神之语啊 |
[28:46] | I just became a prophet, like, a year ago. | 我一年前才成为先知的 |
[28:49] | Well, did this tablet have a name? | 这块碑有名字吗 |
[28:51] | “Demons.” | “恶魔” |
[28:52] | What about demons? | 恶魔怎么了 |
[28:54] | As far as I could tell… | 从我读到的来看 |
[28:56] | everything. | 差不多是关于恶魔的一切 |
[28:57] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么东西 |
[29:00] | It’s all just fragments. | 都是零零碎碎的 |
[29:02] | Bits and pieces. | 东一句西一句 |
[29:04] | This is hard. | 这个有点难 |
[29:06] | Throw me a bone here, Kev. | 给我点东西 凯文 |
[29:08] | Wait… | 等等 |
[29:11] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry. Is it just me, or is it hot in here? | 抱歉 只有我觉得这里很热吗 |
[29:19] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:21] | Our mistake. | 是我们的不对 |
[29:28] | Okay. I see something. | 好了 我看到些东西 |
[29:31] | Hell gates. | 地狱之门 |
[29:34] | Talk to me. | 说说看 |
[29:36] | What about hell gates? | 地狱之门怎么了 |
[29:38] | There’s one in Wisconsin. | 威斯康星有扇门 |
[29:40] | The tablet told me how to open it. | 碑上讲了怎么开启 |
[29:43] | There were ingredients for a spell. | 还有一道咒语所需的材料 |
[30:02] | Right away. | 马上 |
[30:03] | Mr. Crowley would like you to proceed. | 克劳利先生让你继续 |
[30:05] | Where is Mr. Crowley? | 克劳利先生人呢 |
[30:06] | Where do you think, dumbass? Wisconsin. | 你说呢 蠢货 当然在威斯康星 |
[30:12] | Go. | 动手啊 |
[30:15] | You showed the king of hell how to open a hell gate? | 你告诉地狱之王怎么开启地狱之门了 |
[30:17] | So that all the demons in hell could come out all at the same time? | 让地狱里所有的恶魔一起跑出来 |
[30:21] | What? | 什么 |
[30:23] | No. | 当然不是 |
[30:29] | Men? | 人呢 |
[30:36] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[30:39] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[30:42] | I told Crowley I was opening a hell gate, | 我跟克劳利说我要开启地狱之门 |
[30:44] | but I was reading from another chapter — | 但我读的是另一个章节 |
[30:47] | how to destroy demons. | 如何杀死恶魔 |
[30:51] | You son of a bitch. | 你个小坏蛋 |
[30:55] | Wait. Kevin? | 等等 凯文 |
[30:57] | Where’s the tablet now? | 那块碑呢 |
[31:00] | Safe. | 很安全 |
[31:00] | Safe where? | 在哪 |
[31:01] | Hey. As long as it’s safe, okay? | 安全就行了 |
[31:05] | Were you able to read anything else off the tablet before you stash it? | 你把碑藏起来之前还读到什么了吗 |
[31:08] | Only the stuff about closing the gate of Hell, | 只有怎么关上地狱之门 |
[31:11] | forever. | 永远关闭 |
[31:13] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[31:14] | Banish all demons off the face of the earth. | 驱逐地球上的所有恶魔 |
[31:16] | Lock them away forever. | 把他们永远关起来 |
[31:18] | That could be important, right? | 应该挺重要的吧 |
[31:23] | Closing the gates of hell forever? | 永远关上地狱之门 |
[31:28] | Yeah. Yeah, that could be important. | 是啊 是该挺重要 |
[31:43] | Okay, if this kid is right, he’s sitting on a bombshell. | 这孩子如果说对了 他手里就有个重磅炸弹 |
[31:47] | Hell, he is the bombshell. | 他就是个那个重磅炸弹 |
[31:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:52] | That. | 就这个 |
[31:54] | I mean, there’s no way that | 凯文绝对不可能 |
[31:55] | Kevin’s getting out of this intact, is there? | 毫发无伤的完成这件事 对吧 |
[31:57] | Well, I think he’s doing pretty well for himself so far. | 我觉得他到目前为止还挺能保护自己呢 |
[32:00] | Yeah, he got out. | 那是因为他逃了 |
[32:02] | And now he’s in it… | 但现在他又加入了 |
[32:04] | whether he likes it or not. | 不管他想不想 |
[32:07] | So…free will, that’s only for you? | 怎么 只有你能拥有自由意志吗 |
[32:12] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 真不敢相信 |
[32:14] | Sam, we have an opportunity to wipe the slate clean. | 萨姆 这可是消灭一切恶魔的机会 |
[32:17] | We take Kevin to the tablet, he tells us the spell, | 我们带凯文去找碑 他告诉我们咒语 |
[32:20] | we send every demon back to hell — forever. | 我们就能把所有恶魔永远关在地狱里 |
[32:24] | Every single basters that destroyed our lives, | 每一个毁了我们生活的混蛋 |
[32:27] | killed our mother, killed Jess. | 那些杀了妈妈 杀了杰西的混蛋 |
[32:31] | And you’re not sure? | 你还有什么疑虑 |
[32:50] | Kevin, I, uh… | 凯文 |
[32:52] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[32:56] | Look, when you disappeared and Dean disappeared, | 你和迪恩都消失掉的时候 |
[32:58] | I…needed to clear my head, | 我得去清理下思路 |
[33:01] | and…I’m thinking maybe you were one of the pieces | 我想 有些事我本该去做 却没做 |
[33:05] | that I should have been there to pick up. | 救你就是其中之一 |
[33:09] | You’ve been a hunter since you were a kid, right? | 你从小就当上猎人了 是吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, mostly. Yeah. | 是啊 差不多 |
[33:16] | Ever since I realized I was a prophet… | 自从我意识到我是一个先知 |
[33:20] | It’s just hard to believe this is actually my life. | 很难相信这真的是我的生活 |
[33:26] | Yeah. It sucks right now. I know that. | 现在很糟糕 我知道 |
[33:29] | Um, it might suck for a lot longer, | 可能还会再糟糕挺长一阵 |
[33:32] | But…trust me on this, it gets better. | 但是 相信我 一切会好起来的 |
[33:40] | You know I’m not gay, right? | 你知道我不搞基吧 |
[33:45] | If we can do this, get the tablet, | 如果我们真能找回石碑 |
[33:47] | get you everything you need to close the gates of hell, | 给你一切关闭地狱之门所需的东西 |
[33:50] | There’s a world out there where nobody — | 我们就可以创造一个新的世界 |
[33:52] | Not crowley, no demon — is chasing you anymore. | 再没有克劳力或者任何恶魔来追杀你 |
[33:58] | I guess I just don’t see how I get from here to there. | 我想我只是不知道怎样走到那一步 |
[34:01] | I used to not be able to see it, either. | 我以前也同样不知道 |
[34:05] | But there is a way. | 但有方法的 |
[34:10] | Just give me 5 minutes. | 给我5分钟 |
[34:30] | He’s sustained some serious internal bleeding. | 它遭受了严重的内出血 |
[34:33] | There’s at least two leg fractures that I can see right now. | 目前我能看到至少有两条腿骨折 |
[34:35] | But with some TLC, he should pull through for you. | 但是经过一些精心照料 它会渡过难关 |
[34:40] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[34:43] | You’re gonna take the dog? | 你会把狗带走吗 |
[34:47] | Look, I-I would. He’s…not mine. | 我也想 但它不是我的 |
[34:49] | He’s not anybody’s. | 它就没有主人 |
[34:52] | I-I spend a lot of the time on the road. | 我经常在路上跑 |
[34:54] | Don’t you think you’re responsible? | 你不觉得你有责任吗 |
[34:56] | Why do you think I brought him here? | 我带它来就是觉得我负有责任 |
[34:58] | Roberta, could you hand this man his trophy on his way out, please? | 罗伯塔 他临走的时候请把他的奖杯给他 |
[35:02] | Well, maybe if you were such an upstanding guy, | 如果你真那么正直 |
[35:04] | you wouldn’t have hit him in the first place? | 或许就不会撞伤它了 |
[35:10] | Fine. I’ll take him. | 好吧 我把它带走 |
[35:12] | There’s my hero. | 这才是英雄 |
[35:33] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[35:35] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[35:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:46] | It’s purgatory. | 炼狱神器 |
[35:49] | Dean winchester. Back from purgatory. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 从炼狱回来了 |
[35:52] | Spanky the demon. Yeah, I heard about you. | 恶魔史班奇 我听说过你 |
[35:54] | The one who uses too much teeth, right? | 老爱咬人的那个 对吧 |
[36:25] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[36:36] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[36:40] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:42] | You’re looking… | 你看起来 |
[36:44] | Well, let’s just say purgatory didn’t do you any favors. | 只能说炼狱对你没什么好处 |
[36:49] | Where’s your angel? | 你的天使呢 |
[36:49] | Ask your mother. | 问你妈去 |
[36:51] | There’s that grade-school zip. | 你又来那小孩脾气 |
[36:53] | Missed it. I really did. | 我真的好怀念 |
[36:55] | Moose. | 小鹿 |
[36:56] | Still with the pork chops. | 还那么膀呢 |
[36:58] | I admire that. | 让我钦佩 |
[36:59] | Let Channing go. | 放钱宁走 |
[37:00] | That’s not Channing, kevin. | 凯文 那不是钱宁 |
[37:01] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[37:02] | What an awful thing to say to the boy. | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[37:04] | Of course it’s Channing. | 这当然还是钱宁 |
[37:06] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[37:08] | Last time we danced, | 我们上次合作时 |
[37:09] | You stole my tablet and killed my men. | 你偷了我的石碑还杀了我的人 |
[37:13] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[37:14] | Come with me now, bygones. | 现在跟我走 那些事一笔勾销 |
[37:17] | And I’ll let the girl go back to…what’s-the-point u. | 然后我会让这女孩回到从前的样子 |
[37:22] | He’s lying. | 他在骗人 |
[37:24] | You won’t get Channing back. She’s probably dead already. | 钱宁不会变回来 她可能已经死了 |
[37:28] | Will you please stop saying that? | 你能别这样说吗 |
[37:30] | Let the girl speak. | 让那女孩说话 |
[37:36] | – Kevin? – Channing? | -凯文 -钱宁 |
[37:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[37:38] | There’s a demon in you, | 有一个恶魔在你体内 |
[37:39] | And you’re going to your safety school. | 你去你的保底学校念书了 |
[37:41] | – What?! – But it’s gonna be okay. | -什么 -但你会没事的 |
[37:42] | I-I-I-I just — I can’t. | 真受不了 |
[37:44] | No, no, wait. | 不要 等等 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:52] | I’ll do it. | 我跟你走 |
[37:53] | – Kevin. – Myself for the girl. | -凯文 -用我换那个女孩 |
[37:55] | But this ends. | 但这事就此为止 |
[37:57] | All right? No fighting, no nothing. | 好吗 别再打了 |
[37:59] | It ends. | 这事结束了 |
[37:59] | Can’t let you do that, buddy. | 不能让你这么做 伙计 |
[38:02] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[38:03] | You’ll kill me? | 你杀了我 |
[38:08] | I’ll grab my stuff. | 我去收拾东西 |
[38:12] | Chin up, gentlemen. | 各位振作起来 |
[38:14] | I’m a professional | 我可是专家 |
[38:15] | This ain’t over by a long shot, Crowley. | 这事没完 克劳力 |
[38:16] | Really, Dean, who writes your stuff? A marshmallow? | 你这台词都谁写的 毫无气力 |
[38:21] | Come on, Kevin. | 走了 凯文 |
[38:23] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[38:28] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[38:36] | Really, boys? | 太天真了吧 孩子们 |
[38:40] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[38:48] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[38:50] | Sam, Dean, run! | 萨姆 迪恩 快跑 |
[39:00] | Find another meatsuit. | 再去找个肉身来 |
[39:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:53] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[39:55] | Call that made by a jackass. | 一蠢货打来的电话 |
[39:57] | Alright, anybody want anything? | 有人想要什么吗 |
[39:59] | I’m good. | 我不要 |
[40:03] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[40:04] | How’re you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[40:06] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[40:07] | The king of hell just snapped my girlfriend’s neck. | 地狱之王刚扭断了我女朋友的脖子 |
[40:09] | How about you? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:14] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[40:15] | I’m sorry about your girlfriend, okay? I am. | 我对你女朋友的事很遗憾 真的 |
[40:17] | But the sooner you get this, the better. | 你越早想通对你越好 |
[40:18] | You’re in it now whether you like it or not. | 无论你喜不喜欢 你已经牵扯进来了 |
[40:21] | That means you do what you got to do. | 这意味着你要做你必须做的事 |
[40:22] | I’m hitting the head. | 我去上个厕所 |
[40:43] | There he is. | 你打来了 |
[40:45] | How did you get a phone? | 你怎么弄到手机的 |
[40:46] | Would you believe they sell these things in convenience stores now? | 你能相信这东西现在便利店就有卖的吗 |
[40:50] | A lot’s changed in 50 years. | 50年变化很大啊 |
[40:52] | Must be a hell of a lot to take in. | 一定有很多东西要适应 |
[40:54] | Mostly it’s the choices, you know? | 最大的变化是选择 你懂吗 |
[40:57] | So many choices. | 好多选择 |
[41:00] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我听到了 |
[41:01] | Listen, benny, not to beat a dead horse. | 本尼 我不想多费唇舌 |
[41:06] | What we did down there is what we had to do. | 但是我们在下面做了必须做的 |
[41:08] | Now, I don’t regret it for a second. | 即使是现在 我也一点不后悔 |
[41:11] | But…you know, maybe until we both adjust, | 但是 或许在我们适应地上生活之前 |
[41:14] | It’s best we don’t talk for a while. | 最好先不要联系了 |
[41:17] | There it is. | 又来了 |
[41:18] | One day at a time, just like we talked about, right? | 一天一次 就像我们之前说的那样 |
[41:20] | I think you had it right, bud. | 我觉得你是对的 兄弟 |
[41:22] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:23] | Purgatory was pure. | 炼狱是很纯粹 |
[41:27] | I’m kinda wish that I had appreciated it more. | 真希望我当时知道珍惜 |
[41:31] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:33] | Like you. | 就像你那样 |
[41:38] | Listen, you got an emergency, you call me, you understand? | 你要是有紧急情况就打电话给我 知道吗 |
[41:40] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[41:42] | You keep your nose clean, too, brother. | 你也别惹事 兄弟 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:53] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |