时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t hunt anymore. I found something. | 我不做猎人了 我找到了一些东西 |
[00:05] | – What was her name? – Amelia! | -她叫什么 -艾米利亚 |
[00:07] | Dean, the year that I took off, | 迪恩 我不当猎人的那一年 |
[00:08] | I had something I’ve never had. | 我拥有了我从没有过的东西 |
[00:09] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:11] | A normal life. | 正常人的生活 |
[00:13] | You were in Purgatory? | 你一直在炼狱 |
[00:14] | It felt pure. | 让我觉得纯粹 |
[00:17] | Well, how’d you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[00:18] | – I got something you need. – Yeah, what’s that? | -我有你想要的东西 -什么东西 |
[00:20] | I show you the door, | 我带你找到门 |
[00:21] | you hump my soul to the other side. | 你把我的灵魂带过去 |
[00:25] | We made it, brother. | 我们成功了 兄弟 |
[00:27] | What about Cass? Was he there? | 那小卡呢 他也在那里吗 |
[00:28] | Something happened to him down there. | 他在下面出了点事 |
[00:33] | I’m not leaving here without you. | 没有你我不走 |
[00:35] | Kevin Tran, Prophet of the Lord. | 凯文·谭 上帝的先知 |
[00:37] | It does have a nice ring to it. | 名号不错 |
[00:38] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[00:39] | – Hey. What’s it say? – That we shouldn’t come looking, | -上面说什么 -劝我们别去追 |
[00:42] | and since we lost the tablet, Kevin figures we don’t need him. | 既然我们没了石碑 凯文觉得我们不需要他了 |
[00:44] | Yeah, but Crowley still does. | 但是克劳力还用得上他 |
[01:12] | Hello, Quentin. | 你好 昆丁 |
[01:18] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[01:22] | No, I-it — it can’t be you. | 不 不可能是你 |
[01:24] | I get the confusion. | 我能理解你的困惑 |
[01:27] | You of all people knew I was really, truly dead. | 你心里最清楚 我绝对是死翘翘了 |
[01:31] | After all, you held down my legs, didn’t you? | 毕竟当时你还摁着我的腿呢 |
[01:35] | When the old man told Sorento to saw off my head. | 而老爸则让索兰托把我的头锯下来 |
[01:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:44] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[01:47] | Did you really think I’d tell you where he is? | 你真以为我会告诉你他在哪吗 |
[01:49] | Well, I guess I was kind of hoping you wouldn’t. | 其实 我就希望你不告诉我 |
[01:56] | On the other hand, I might show you where he is. | 不过 我也可以带你去找他 |
[02:02] | After me and my boys take off your hands and feet. | 但我们得先剁掉你的四肢 |
[02:07] | Well, don’t go through all that trouble on my account. | 可别为我这么大费周章啊 |
[02:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:10] | You go and crawl your way out of God’s ass | 你从上帝的屁股底下爬出来 |
[02:12] | for another ride on the merry-go-round? | 就是来坐旋转木马的吗 |
[02:15] | The old man’s gonna want to see this for himself. | 老爸肯定想亲眼看到你 |
[02:21] | Well, they might be able to kill me. | 他们也许有本事杀掉我 |
[02:26] | And that’s all right. | 这没什么 |
[02:28] | ‘Cause if they do, I know exactly where I’m going… | 我很清楚我死后会去哪里 |
[02:33] | and who I’ll see when I get there. | 还有在那里会遇到什么人 |
[03:00] | Well, that is twice that he’s burned us. | 他这是耍我们两次了 |
[03:02] | – Shame on you. – No, no, no, no. | -你丢人吧 -你少来 |
[03:04] | I’m the one who said he set us up. | 是我说他给我们下了套 |
[03:05] | No, you said, | 不对 你说的是 |
[03:06] | “I wonder if Kevin is setting us up,” | “不知这是不是凯文的圈套” |
[03:08] | and then you started in with the — the techno babble. | 之后你就开始说那些无聊的技术问题了 |
[03:10] | That was like two states ago. | 那是在上上个州的时候 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well, whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[03:12] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[03:13] | that’s another room billed to one of Kevin’s false credit I.D.s. | 这个房间的付款人也是凯文的一个假身份 |
[03:16] | And the motel ran his number today. | 而且汽车旅馆今天刷过他的卡 |
[03:19] | Just like he actually checked in? | 就好像他真的入住了一样 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:21] | Kid’s like Rain Man. | 这孩子就像是雨人 |
[03:23] | He’s like a crappy little credit-card-counting… | 他就像个会”数”信用卡的讨厌鬼 |
[03:26] | Criminal prodigy Rain Man. | 犯罪天才型雨人 |
[03:29] | Well, he was in advanced placement. | 他可是跳级生呢 |
[03:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:34] | When’s that little idiot gonna stop running from us? | 那个小白痴什么时候能不躲我们了 |
[03:36] | I don’t know, Dean. | 不知道 迪恩 |
[03:36] | I mean, you did try to kill his mother. | 你当时可真要杀他妈妈呢 |
[03:40] | I was trying to kill Crowley, okay? | 我那是想杀死克劳力 |
[03:43] | Who happened to be wearing Kevin’s mother at the time. | 只不过他当时附身在凯文妈妈身上 |
[03:46] | Well, there’s a difference. | 这不是一回事 |
[03:47] | Apparently not to Kevin. | 凯文显然不这么看 |
[03:49] | Oh, I know. Maybe because — oh, yeah, — it’s his mother. | 大概因为 哦对 那是他妈 |
[03:53] | Hold that thought. | 等会儿再说 |
[03:53] | No, actually, you know what? Don’t hold that thought. | 还是算了 你就打消那个念头吧 |
[03:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:04] | Uh, hang on. There’s not enough bars. | 稍等 信号不好 |
[04:14] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[04:15] | Hey, Dean. | 好啊 迪恩 |
[04:18] | You, um — you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[04:28] | Afraid I messed up, buddy. | 我搞砸了 老兄 |
[04:32] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:34] | No, man, not like that. | 不 老兄 不是那样 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry. You took on how many? | 再说一次 你对付了几个 |
[04:51] | – Are you crazy? – Hey. | -你疯了吗 -别这样 |
[04:54] | See, the thing is, my legs — they ain’t working so good. | 问题在于 我的腿有点不灵便了 |
[05:01] | There’s, uh… | 这里有个 |
[05:04] | a fuel barge not too far from here. | 燃油驳船离得不远 |
[05:07] | I’m pretty sure I can make it at a slow crawl. | 我肯定能慢慢爬过去 |
[05:12] | I was kind of hoping maybe I could ask you for one more favor? | 但是我想再让你帮我个忙 |
[05:17] | And — and what exactly is that supposed to mean, | 那是什么意思 |
[05:19] | – you’ve got to go? – Which words are giving you trouble? | -什么叫你必须走 -哪个词没听懂 |
[05:21] | We’re on the case, remember, Dean? | 我们手头有活儿呢 记得吗 迪恩 |
[05:23] | The Winchester holy grail, | 温彻斯特家的圣杯 |
[05:25] | “Shut the gates of hell forever” case. | “永远关上地狱之门”大计 |
[05:26] | Sure are. But in order to close the Gates of Hell, | 当然 但是为了关上地狱之门 |
[05:28] | we need our Prophet, am I right? | 我们需要先知 没错吧 |
[05:30] | So step one — find Kevin Tran. | 第一步 找到凯文·谭 |
[05:33] | Well, he ain’t here. | 他不在这里啊 |
[05:34] | But he wanted us to be, | 但他把我们引到这儿 |
[05:35] | which means we’re probably as far away from him | 那我们肯定是在他能把我们 |
[05:38] | as he could possibly put us. | 甩得最远的地方了 |
[05:39] | So step two — find Kevin Tran. | 那么第二步 找到凯文·谭 |
[05:44] | You mind if I take the Toblerone? | 介意我拿走三角巧克力吗 |
[05:46] | Wait. Dean, seriously? | 等等 迪恩 你来真的 |
[05:49] | Hey, the trail is dead, but the room is paid for. | 线索断了 但是房费已经付了 |
[05:51] | You got some research to do, | 你还有调查要做 |
[05:52] | and I got some personal crap I got to take care of. | 而我要处理一点私人的破事儿 |
[05:54] | – That’s all. – What does that mean — “Personal”? | -就这样吧 -什么叫”私人的” |
[05:56] | Did you have a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[05:58] | Vocabulary? | 话都听不懂了 |
[05:59] | Personal, as in my own grown-up personal — | 私人的 就是说我一成年人个人的… |
[06:02] | I don’t know — crap. | 怎么说呢 就是破事儿 |
[06:05] | – Damn it — – What, Sam? | -见鬼 -怎么了 萨姆 |
[06:07] | Last I counted, you took a year off from the job. | 别忘了 你休了一年没做事 |
[06:09] | I need a day. | 我只需要休一天 |
[06:59] | You are a wascally wabbit, Mr. Tran. | 你个卑鄙的兔子 谭先生 |
[07:16] | Concerned. | 这叫关心 |
[07:18] | Not stalking…concerned. | 不是跟踪 是关心 |
[08:00] | Everett. Hey, buddy, you still on duty? | 埃弗雷特 老兄 你还在上班啊 |
[08:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:04] | How’s your dad? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[08:06] | He’s kind of having it rough on the new regimen. | 对新食谱不太适应 |
[08:08] | Can’t keep anything down. | 吃什么都吐 |
[08:10] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | Listen, um, I’m gonna stay on another week, okay? | 这样 我打算再住一周 |
[08:15] | But I need you to run it on this card, | 不过要用这张卡 |
[08:16] | ’cause I just canceled the one you had on file. | 上次登记的那张刚刚注销了 |
[08:18] | Okay, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[08:20] | Figured you’d have moved on by now. | 以为这会儿你该走了呢 |
[08:23] | Right. Well, I’m — I’m kind of between jobs. | 那个 我目前没工作 |
[08:28] | plus, uh, Dog has a surgery follow-up on Tuesday. | 再说狗狗周二还有个后续手术 |
[08:31] | Yeah, you really messed up that dog. | 是啊 这狗被你弄得挺惨 |
[08:35] | Right. Uh, thanks for that. | 可不是 多谢帮忙 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah, it’s all that thing does — | 那东西就这样 |
[08:42] | piss, moan, and eat up money we ain’t got. | 漏水 嗡嗡响 浪费我们的电费 |
[08:44] | Well, you got any tools? | 你有工具吗 |
[08:45] | Hell, if you can fix it, you don’t need to go and look for a job. | 你要是能修好它 就不用出去找工作了 |
[08:50] | You got one here. | 在这儿干就行 |
[09:55] | Benny! | 本尼 |
[10:23] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[10:28] | Not lookin’ good. | 情况不妙 |
[10:31] | Up yours. | 去你的 |
[10:44] | Wow. You, uh… | 你… |
[10:46] | look okay. | 气色不错 |
[10:48] | Getting there. | 正在恢复 |
[10:50] | Dude, you were double-hamstrung. | 老兄 你刚才就跟废了一样 |
[10:53] | Yeah, well, a little rest, a half a cooler full of AB-negative… | 稍作休息 再来几包AB阴性血 |
[10:56] | most wounds short of an amputation will mend up… | 只要没缺胳膊少腿 大部分伤都能痊愈 |
[11:00] | vampirically speaking. | 吸血鬼就这样 |
[11:05] | I’ll be 100% before you know it. | 很快我就能完全恢复了 |
[11:08] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[11:10] | Benny, what’s going on? | 本尼 怎么回事 |
[11:12] | Oh, your work here is done, Dean. | 你该干的都干完了 迪恩 |
[11:15] | You already saved the day. | 能帮的都帮了 |
[11:17] | You know, I got my, uh, deal, and you got — | 我有我的事情 你有你的… |
[11:21] | what’d you call it? | 怎么说来着 |
[11:22] | A family business? | 家族事业 |
[11:22] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[11:25] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:30] | You and that whole “friend” thing, man. | 你的朋友义气真要命啊 |
[11:47] | Well, I got to admit, Dean — he’s got his strong points, | 迪恩 我得承认他确实有两下子 |
[11:50] | but holy hell if he ain’t a magnet. | 但也太惹眼了 |
[11:53] | Well, before we found Cass, | 没找到小卡之前 |
[11:54] | you said it was my humanity that was drawing too much attention. | 你还嫌我的人肉味儿引人注意呢 |
[11:56] | Yeah, that too. | 你也一样 |
[11:58] | Well, I think we’re clear for the moment. | 我想我们暂时安全了 |
[12:01] | It does present a curious curl in the metaphysics, doesn’t it? | 玄学上讲来真是个有趣的问题 |
[12:04] | If you murder a monster in monster heaven, | 在妖怪天堂里杀妖怪 |
[12:06] | where does it go? | 它们会去哪呢 |
[12:07] | And this is the crazy aunt I want to take on the road? | 这就是跟我们一起上路的疯姨妈 |
[12:10] | I am not your aunt. | 我不是你姨妈 |
[12:12] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[12:13] | I have no possible relationship to your sibling offspring. | 我和你的血族没有潜在亲缘关系 |
[12:16] | Now, you’re kidding me. | 你开我心呢 |
[12:17] | Oh, you two are killing me. | 你们俩个折磨死我了 |
[12:20] | I have to agree with the vampire, Dean. | 我得同意吸血鬼的说法 迪恩 |
[12:22] | The risk of crossing Purgatory with a seraph — | 冒险带炽天使逃出炼狱… |
[12:24] | it’s…less than strategic, | 相当不明智 |
[12:27] | and certainly when we have no reason to believe | 况且我们又没理由相信 |
[12:29] | that I can pass through the door that you’re headed for. | 我能通过你们要走的那扇门 |
[12:31] | You see, you’re an intact, | 你看 你是深陷炼狱的 |
[12:32] | living human being stuck in Purgatory’s craw. | 完好无损活生生的人类 |
[12:35] | This dimension wants to spit you out, | 这个空间想把你赶出去 |
[12:37] | which is exactly what’s gonna power our escape pod. | 这就是我们逃出生天的原动力 |
[12:40] | Now, I’m pretty sure I can squeeze through, too, | 我自己肯定也能混出去 |
[12:42] | because, after all, you take away the fangs and the fun, | 因为不论如何 除了尖牙和吸血之乐 |
[12:45] | I was born human, too. | 我也曾经是个人类 |
[12:48] | But… | 可是… |
[12:49] | I don’t think it would work for me. | 我想我恐怕不行 |
[12:52] | You hear what he’s telling you, Dean? | 听到他说的了吗 迪恩 |
[12:54] | Your buddy is saying — | 你哥们他说… |
[12:55] | Listen to me, you undead blood junkie, | 给我听着 你这吸血成瘾的不死族 |
[12:57] | I’m the one with the mojo. I’m the one with the plan. | 魔法对我有效 计划我说了算 |
[13:00] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[13:02] | we’re gonna shove your ass back through the eye of that needle | 我们一定会想办法让你穿过那扇门 |
[13:04] | if it kills all three of us. | 在所不辞 |
[13:07] | Obviously, I’m less than comfortable with that. | 不用说 我对此很不满意 |
[13:10] | Well, it’s good to know you’re still dumb as ever. | 你还这么死脑筋 真让我倍感安慰 |
[13:13] | Yeah, well, some things never change. | 有些事是不会变的 |
[13:15] | Now, why are you getting into machete fights with your own kind? | 你怎么跟同类挥起砍刀来了 |
[13:20] | Quentin, the one I came for? | 昆丁 我来找的那家伙 |
[13:22] | We were in the same nest. | 我们原是一个巢穴的 |
[13:25] | I’m hunting the vampire who turned me, my maker. | 我在追杀转化我的那个吸血鬼 我的创造者 |
[13:33] | Well, now, don’t get me wrong. | 不要误会 |
[13:34] | I’m down with the hunting, but, uh…why? | 我支持你杀他 可是为什么 |
[13:37] | Kill him before he kills me… | 先下手为强 |
[13:41] | again. | 免得我再遭殃 |
[14:09] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[14:11] | Uh, if you’re still on the clock, | 如果你还没下班 |
[14:12] | lady in 118 says the sink’s backed up. | 118的女士说她的水槽堵了 |
[14:23] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[14:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[14:25] | I knew there was something off about you, | 我就知道你这人不对劲 |
[14:27] | with your creepy Army-Navy and your sideburns — | 那堆吓人的陆海军装备 还有鬓角 |
[14:29] | Stop, stop. | 停下 |
[14:30] | Um, I’m fixing your sink. | 我在帮你修水槽 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:38] | Quentin and I went way back — | 我和昆丁是老朋友了 |
[14:41] | one of the old man’s favorites, next to me, it turns out. | 他是老爸最喜欢的一个 仅次于我 |
[14:46] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[14:46] | “Age of Aquarius II, 0800,” | “水瓶座纪元二号 0800” |
[14:49] | and then there’s some other numbers all crossed out. | 后面还有数字 都划掉了 |
[14:51] | Some other weird names here, too — the Big Mermaid, | 还有些奇怪的名字 “大美人鱼” |
[14:54] | Solitaire — it’s all crossed out, | “红心大战” 也都划掉了 |
[14:55] | except this one — the Lucky Myra. | 除了这一个 “幸运玛拉” |
[14:57] | Yachts. | 是游艇 |
[14:59] | Names of yachts — Lucky Myra, Age of Aquarius II. | 游艇的名字 幸运玛拉 水瓶座纪元二号 |
[15:04] | Look at this one — Sea You Later, spelled s-e-a. | 你看这个 “洄见”多了三点水 |
[15:07] | I mean, come on. | 该懂了吧 |
[15:09] | So, then these are launch times. | 这是出航时间 |
[15:11] | And what — destinations? | 还有目的地 |
[15:12] | Mm-hmm. Except none of them ever get there. | 没错 但这些艇都不会靠港了 |
[15:15] | The Lucky Myra left yesterday afternoon. | 幸运玛拉昨天下午起航 |
[15:17] | I guarantee you it’s already been hit. | 我可以保证它已经遭袭了 |
[15:18] | What do you mean, “hit”? | “遭袭”是什么意思 |
[15:21] | Boarded, burned, and buried at sea. | 强行登船 焚毁 葬身海底 |
[15:25] | My nest — that’s how we fed… | 这是我们巢穴用餐的方式 |
[15:27] | How we always fed. | 一向如此 |
[15:29] | We kept a tight little fleet, maybe a half-dozen boats. | 我们养着一只小舰队 大概有六艘船 |
[15:34] | Nothing ostentatious, just pleasure craft. | 外表并不招摇 只是普通游船 |
[15:37] | I must have circled the Americas 10 times during my tour. | 我航行的里程都够绕美洲十圈了 |
[15:40] | A few of us would act as stringers and patrol the harbors, | 有人专门扮成外乡人 在港口游荡 |
[15:42] | looking for the right-size target — | 寻找合适的目标 |
[15:44] | fat, rich yachts going to far-off ports. | 那些驶向很远的港口的豪华游轮 |
[15:48] | Take down the boat’s name and destination, | 记录下游轮的名字和目的地 |
[15:50] | radio it to the crew in the water. | 再用无线电通知水上的同伴 |
[15:53] | And then we just, uh… | 然后我们就… |
[15:55] | let the ocean swallow up all our sins. | 让海水淹没我们的罪行 |
[16:03] | Vampire pirates? | 你们是吸血鬼海盗 |
[16:05] | That’s what you guys are? | 原来你们是干这个的 |
[16:07] | Vampirates. | 吸血海盗 |
[16:10] | You know, all the years we ran together, | 我们一起干了这么多年 |
[16:12] | I can’t believe nobody ever thought of that. | 居然从没有人想到过 |
[16:14] | What do you mean? It’s like the third thing you say. | 你说什么啊 这个很容易想到啊 |
[16:17] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[16:21] | All right, so, y-your maker | 好吧 你的创造者 |
[16:22] | is set up to feed around here, right? | 准备在这附近觅食对吗 |
[16:24] | Well, what are we looking for? | 我们该怎么找 |
[16:26] | Well, he likes to live in style. | 他生活一向很有范儿 |
[16:28] | He usually rents legitimately. | 他通常合法租下房屋 |
[16:30] | Always remote, always coastal. | 偏远而临海的地方 |
[16:33] | So an island, maybe? | 可能是个小岛 |
[16:35] | You got a cable bill here. | 这是有线电视收费单 |
[16:36] | Hmm. Quentin’s got the NFL package. | 昆丁还包月了美国棒球联盟 |
[16:39] | Prentiss Island. | 普兰提斯岛 |
[16:42] | Heard of it? | 听说过吗 |
[16:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | Yeah, so, if you were your maker’s favorite, | 既然你是创造者的心头肉 |
[16:48] | why did he kill you? | 他为什么要杀死你 |
[16:51] | When you get turned, | 当你被转化的时候 |
[16:52] | it’s like you’re reborn into a vampire nest. | 就像你重新生在了一个吸血鬼巢穴中 |
[16:56] | Your maker — he means everything to you. | 你的创造者就是你的全部 |
[16:58] | I mean, you really start believing he’s God. | 你会开始相信他就是上帝 |
[17:02] | Now, if your maker happens to believe the same thing, well… | 如果你的创造者也是这么想的话 |
[17:05] | See how that could be a pickle. | 就成了问题了 |
[17:09] | you really have to do that? I mean, right now? | 你非要现在吸那个东西吗 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry, brother. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[17:16] | I’m better, but I’m still on the mend. | 我感觉好多了 但还在恢复 |
[17:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | Anyway…our father — he was a jealous God. | 我们的父亲 他嫉妒心很重 |
[17:25] | He kept the family together | 他让家族成员住在一起 |
[17:26] | but kept us apart from the rest of the world, always at sea. | 在海上漂泊 远离外面的世界 |
[17:33] | I always did what was best for the nest… | 我做事一向以家族为先 |
[17:37] | till I met her. | 直到我遇见了她 |
[17:40] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[17:42] | Andrea Kormos. | 安德莉亚·科莫斯 |
[17:45] | Beautiful. | 她真美 |
[17:47] | I mean, words don’t even cut it, you know? | 那种无以言表的美 你懂吗 |
[17:51] | Greek, heiress. | 希腊的名门之后 |
[17:52] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:55] | She was sailing a 42-foot sloop to the Canary Islands. | 她驾一艘单桅帆船前往加那利群岛 |
[17:59] | Now, I should have called her boat’s destination in to my crew, | 我本该把她的目的地告诉我的同伴 |
[18:02] | but instead, I joined her on it. | 但我却跟她上了船 |
[18:06] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:08] | Was Fabio on the cover of that paperback? | 这算是什么三俗的桥段啊 |
[18:15] | My life changed when she entered it, Dean. | 我的生活从此因她而变 迪恩 |
[18:17] | Everything I had been or done up to that point just… | 在那之前我所做的一切 |
[18:22] | seemed to vanish… | 似乎都消失了 |
[18:24] | Into what we had become together. | 只剩下了我和她 |
[18:27] | I mean… We found it, man. | 我们找到了真爱 伙计 |
[18:34] | Eventually, we settled in Louisiana. | 最后 我们在路易斯安那定居 |
[18:36] | And then one night, we were coming home, | 然后有天晚上 我们回到家 |
[18:39] | and the old man — he was just there. | 老爸就在那儿等我 |
[18:42] | Quentin, Sorento, my oldest nestmates. | 还有我的旧友昆丁 索兰托 |
[18:47] | It was only that night I understood | 直到那天晚上我才明白 |
[18:50] | what a crime it was to him — me leaving him. | 我的离开 在他看来多么不可饶恕 |
[18:55] | They pinned me down, and they beheaded me. | 他们把我按在地上 接着斩首 |
[19:01] | The last thing I saw | 我看到的最后一幕 |
[19:03] | was the old man tearing out Andrea’s throat. | 就是他咬破安德莉亚的喉咙 |
[19:11] | Well, that’s what payback’s all about — am I right? | 报复不就是这样吗 |
[19:17] | Docks are up ahead. | 到码头了 |
[19:18] | Should be able to find a dinghy to use. | 应该能找到能用的小船 |
[20:08] | We’re close. | 快到了 |
[20:19] | Remind you of anything? | 想到什么了吗 |
[20:30] | It’s weird being back — in the world, I mean. | 回到这个世界突然感觉怪怪的 |
[20:35] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[20:37] | Sure as hell is. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | I mean, what do you do with it all? | 你是怎么面对这一切的 |
[20:41] | All the — all the everything? | 所有这一切 |
[20:46] | Hell, I don’t even know if this world is real, | 我都不知道这世界是不是真的 |
[20:49] | if I’m real. | 我是不是真的 |
[20:50] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:52] | I see what happens down that rabbit hole, okay? | 我十分清楚这种心态的后果 |
[20:56] | We’re real. | 我们是真的 |
[20:57] | Benny, this is real. | 本尼 这一切都是真的 |
[20:59] | It’s the only way to play this game, you get me? | 要活下去必须这么想 懂了吗 |
[21:33] | Time to move, Benny. | 该走了 本尼 |
[21:36] | The old man’s harpsichord. | 老爸的大键琴 |
[21:38] | Benny! | 本尼 |
[21:48] | No. | 不 |
[21:50] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[22:10] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[22:13] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[22:42] | Idiot. | 傻子 |
[22:52] | Gonna make me do this all over again, aren’t you? | 想让我再杀你一次吗 |
[22:55] | Hello, Sorento. | 你好 索兰托 |
[23:01] | He turned you. | 他转化了你 |
[23:18] | Little busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[23:39] | This is Dean’s other, other cell, | 迪恩二号备用手机 |
[23:41] | so you must know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[23:51] | So, that’s what you do? | 你就是干这个的 |
[23:52] | You stalk helpless women | 跟踪无助的妇女 |
[23:53] | and you break into their motel room and you fix their plumbing? | 闯入她们的房间然后修她们的水管 |
[23:58] | Why are you fixing my sink? | 你为什么要修我的水槽 |
[24:00] | Well, because somebody jammed about 800 limes down the drain… | 因为有人丢了一大堆酸橙进去塞住了水管 |
[24:04] | and blew out the disposal. | 损坏了清理器 |
[24:06] | Oh. Right. Don’t touch the produce. | 好吧 别碰我的东西 |
[24:09] | Right. | 好 |
[24:10] | I thought you were leaving town. | 你不是要离开小镇吗 |
[24:11] | I am. I’m just helping out with maintenance at the motel, | 对 我只是在帮着旅馆做维修 |
[24:14] | you know, while Everett’s dad is sick. | 埃弗雷特他爸生病了 |
[24:16] | Who’s Everett? | 谁是埃弗雷特 |
[24:19] | How long have you been here? | 你来这儿多久了 |
[24:20] | Three months. Why? | 三个月 怎么了 |
[24:23] | Well, you know, usually when someone moves into a town, | 一般人来到一个小镇 |
[24:25] | they actually, uh, you know, move into the town. | 都会住到镇子里去 |
[24:30] | I did. | 我也是啊 |
[24:32] | A motel is not actually part of the town that it’s in. | 汽车旅馆可不算是小镇的一部分 |
[24:35] | It’s not part of anywhere. | 它那儿都不算 |
[24:39] | Well, I haven’t found a place yet. | 我还没找到地方 |
[24:41] | Why am I explaining myself to you? | 我为什么要跟你解释 |
[24:43] | You’re a drifter or a handyman. | 你是个流浪汉或者杂务工 |
[24:45] | I-I think I should just go. | 我想我该走了 |
[24:47] | Yeah, I think you should go. | 对 我觉得你该离开了 |
[25:05] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:05] | Okay, what? | 干什么 |
[25:07] | – What? – Why did you call me? | -什么 -你为什么打电话给我 |
[25:10] | Why are you whispering? | 为什么你小声说话 |
[25:13] | It’s kind of hard to explain, | 解释起来有点复杂 |
[25:15] | but I’m sort of in the middle of cleaning out a vampire’s nest, | 但是我正忙着清理吸血鬼老巢呢 |
[25:17] | and it’s sort of gone a little sideways on me. | 我情势有点不利 |
[25:19] | What?! Are you an idiot, Dean? | 什么 你是白痴吗 迪恩 |
[25:21] | You know better than to go into a vamp nest alone. | 你还没笨到一个人去吸血鬼老巢吧 |
[25:22] | I’m not alone, damn it. | 我不是一个人 该死 |
[25:24] | All right? I’m not alone. | 行了吗 我不是一个人 |
[25:26] | I’ve got backup — | 我有支援 |
[25:27] | guy who’s been tracking the nest for a while. | 那家伙追查这伙人有一阵了 |
[25:29] | What guy? Garth? | 哪个家伙 盖思吗 |
[25:30] | What? No. You don’t know him. | 什么 不 你不认识 |
[25:32] | He’s a friend. | 是个朋友 |
[25:34] | A friend? Dean, you don’t have any — | 朋友 迪恩 你没有任何… |
[25:35] | all your friends are dead. | 你所有的朋友都死了 |
[25:37] | That’s not what I called to talk about. | 我打电话不是想跟你说这些 |
[25:39] | Sorento, go. Tell the old man it’s true. | 索兰托 去 告诉老爸是真的 |
[25:46] | He listens to you? | 他听你的 |
[25:49] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[25:51] | Our father has come to trust my judgment over Sorento’s. | 比起索兰托 我们的父亲更相信我的判断 |
[25:56] | I answer only to him. | 我只听命于他 |
[25:59] | Well, sleeping with God has got to have some perks. | 和上帝上床必然是有好处的 |
[26:09] | Yes, it does. | 的确 |
[26:12] | Make sure the old man has everything he needs. | 去看看老爸还需要什么 |
[26:33] | Oh, Benny. | 本尼 |
[26:37] | When I heard you were back — | 我听到你回来了的时候 |
[26:38] | I don’t know — somehow, I knew it was true. | 不知道为什么 我就知道是真的 |
[26:40] | I had to believe it, to hope. | 我只能相信 期冀 |
[26:44] | Andrea, what happened? | 安德莉亚 发生了什么 |
[26:46] | The old man said he was gonna bleed you dry. | 老爸说他要吸干你的血 |
[26:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:51] | He changed his mind. | 他改主意了 |
[26:53] | I blacked out. | 我昏了过去 |
[26:54] | When I woke up, I was drinking from his wrist. | 醒来时 我正从他手腕处吸血 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:59] | All this is because of me. I’m sorry. | 这一切都是因为我 对不起 |
[27:01] | No. It’s not your fault. | 不是 这不怪你 |
[27:05] | You never hid anything from me, Benny. | 本尼 你从未对我有任何隐瞒 |
[27:08] | I chose you. | 是我选择了你 |
[27:11] | But why’d you stay… | 但你为什么留下 |
[27:15] | with them, with him? | 和他们在一起 和他一起 |
[27:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | You remember what it’s like at first. | 你也记得最初的情形 |
[27:24] | First, everything resets. | 最初 一切都重新开始 |
[27:28] | Life is blood. | 活着就是吸血 |
[27:30] | That’s all. | 那就是全部 |
[27:32] | – And whoever gives it to you… – I know. | -不管是谁给了你血… -我懂 |
[27:35] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[27:37] | Every damn thing is complicated. | 什么事都很复杂 |
[27:43] | It doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定非得如此 |
[27:45] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[27:46] | Benny, I can’t kill him — none of us can. | 本尼 我没法杀死他 我们都不行 |
[27:50] | But you — you came back from the grave. | 但是你 你死而复生 |
[27:54] | You’re proof that he’s not all-powerful, | 你证明了他不是万能的 |
[27:56] | that he’s not God. | 他不是上帝 |
[27:59] | He’s scared of you, Benny — I know it. | 本尼 他怕你 我知道 |
[28:07] | You understand that I came back to burn his operation to the ground, | 你知道我回来是为了摧毁他的觅食方式 |
[28:12] | to stop the killing. | 阻止杀戮 |
[28:18] | Do what you came for, and we can be together. | 做你要做的 我们就可以在一起了 |
[28:26] | He wants Benny brought to him. | 他要我们带本尼过去 |
[28:32] | I get the separate-lives thing, | 我知道我们分开了一年 |
[28:33] | but this is a hunting thing, | 但这可是猎魔 |
[28:34] | and we need to find that line — | 我们得搞清这界限 |
[28:35] | Oh, my God, stop talking. I texted you my 20. | 天啊 别说了 我已经把地点发给你了 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I got it. Look, I’m on my way. | 收到了 我这就去 |
[28:42] | And, listen, if you handle it, great. | 听着 如果你们能处理好 那很好 |
[28:43] | I’ll buy your friend the first round. | 我会请你朋友喝一轮酒 |
[28:46] | But, Dean, listen to me. | 但是 迪恩 听我说 |
[28:48] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[28:50] | Dean, are you there? | 迪恩 你在听吗 |
[28:52] | Dean. Dean. | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[28:54] | You kidding me? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[29:02] | Oh, man, come on. | 伙计 别这样 |
[29:06] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[29:24] | Hello, father. | 你好 父亲 |
[29:26] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[29:29] | I have no words. | 我无话可说 |
[29:30] | Now, I know that ain’t true. | 别骗我了 |
[29:35] | Can you help us understand? | 能给我们解释一下吗 |
[29:37] | I know you don’t owe us anything, but how? | 我知道你不欠我们什么 但是 |
[29:40] | How are you here, standing in front of me? | 你怎么会活着 站在我面前呢 |
[29:43] | I found a way back. | 我找到了一条回来的路 |
[29:45] | From Hell? | 从地狱吗 |
[29:46] | Right next door, as far as I could tell. | 据我所知 地狱在隔壁 |
[29:48] | Next door? | 隔壁 |
[29:49] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:51] | Oh, I think I’ll just have to show you. | 我大概只能让你亲眼见识了 |
[29:58] | I know it won’t change anything, | 我知道这么说不能改变什么 |
[30:00] | but I regretted having you killed. | 但我很后悔杀了你 |
[30:03] | When it was all done, | 一切结束之后 |
[30:04] | I wailed when I saw you in all those pieces. | 我看着支离破碎的你 痛苦不已 |
[30:08] | Didn’t I, Sorento? | 是不是 索兰托 |
[30:10] | Didn’t I wail like the ugliest baby in the world? | 我是不是哭得像世上最丑的孩子 |
[30:13] | Yes, father. | 是的 父亲 |
[30:14] | That’s when you decided to turn his cow. | 于是你决定转化他的婆娘 |
[30:18] | Poor so-so is bitter | 可怜的家伙充满怨念 |
[30:20] | because your “Cow” Outranks him now. | 因为你的”婆娘”地位比他高 |
[30:23] | Why didn’t you let her die? | 你为什么不让她死 |
[30:25] | She meant nothing to you. | 她对你毫无意义 |
[30:26] | But she meant everything to you. | 但她是你的一切 |
[30:29] | If that’s all I could salvage from my wayward son — | 如果唯一能从我任性的儿子那里挽回的 |
[30:31] | the woman he defied his maker for — | 是那个你为其抵抗你创造者的女人 |
[30:35] | I wanted someone to remember you by. | 我想要个能让我记得你的人 |
[30:58] | What the hell do you know about the value of life? | 你怎么会知道生活的价值 |
[31:00] | You’re a vampire. | 你是个吸血鬼 |
[31:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[31:02] | And I think we both know | 我觉得我们都清楚 |
[31:04] | which of our kinds kills more humans. | 谁的同类杀死了更多人类 |
[31:06] | Well, statistically speaking, that’d be your — | 从统计学来说 是你的 |
[31:08] | Yes, thank you, Cass. | 是的 谢谢你 小卡 |
[31:10] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[31:11] | You’re worried what I might do if we make it topside. | 你是担心如果我们上去了 我会做什么 |
[31:14] | I’ll start eating your little piggies. | 怕我会吃你的小猪猪 |
[31:16] | I already told you, man — by the time I got iced, | 我已经告诉过你 伙计 我被杀之前 |
[31:19] | I was strictly on blood transfusions, donated blood. | 一直严格靠输血和吸捐血为生 |
[31:24] | Not donated to me, I’ll give you that, | 的确不是捐给我的 |
[31:25] | but I paid good black-market scratch for it. | 但是我在黑市上花了大价钱买来的 |
[31:28] | So, what is that? Like the vampire zone diet? | 那是什么 吸血鬼节食法吗 |
[31:31] | Look, all I’m saying | 听着 我想说的是 |
[31:33] | is I started seeing something in humanity, okay? | 我开始看到人性的光辉了 |
[31:36] | Something that shouldn’t be taken. | 看到一些不该被夺去的东西 |
[31:37] | I drink blood. I don’t drink people. | 我吸血 但不吸人 |
[31:39] | And why the hell should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[31:40] | What does it matter what you believe? | 你信什么重要吗 |
[31:42] | You got your head so far up your ass, Dean, | 你就真那么蠢吗 迪恩 |
[31:43] | you don’t even realize we’re already done for. | 都不知道我们已经完了 |
[31:45] | The angel knows it. | 天使知道 |
[31:47] | We are never gonna make it with him next to us glowing like a beacon. | 带着他这么惹眼的人 我们根本出不去 |
[31:53] | Do I need to remind you of our deal? | 要我提醒你谈好的条件吗 |
[31:55] | Of what you committed to? | 你承诺过的事 |
[31:56] | He is gonna get us killed. | 他会害死我们的 |
[31:58] | We may get to test that theory. | 或许有机会检验你的话了 |
[32:00] | – More monsters? – Leviathan. | -又有怪物 -是利维坦 |
[32:02] | Why don’t you blip out of here? | 为什么你不飞走 |
[32:03] | They’re too close. I can’t. | 它们太近了 我做不到 |
[32:06] | Run. | 快跑 |
[32:38] | No, no, no. Dog, dog, dog! | 不 别去 狗狗 狗狗 |
[32:40] | Oh, no, dog, don’t bother the…angry lady. | 不要 狗狗 别烦那位愤怒的小姐了 |
[32:44] | Uh, hey, sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[32:47] | “Dog”? That’s what you’re calling him? | “狗狗” 你就这么叫它 |
[32:53] | Well, it’s accurate. | 的确名副其实 |
[32:55] | Is Dog taking his antibiotics? | 狗狗在打抗生素吗 |
[32:57] | Uh, yes, he is. | 是的 没错 |
[32:59] | He’s doing much better. Thank you. | 它好多了 谢谢 |
[33:05] | You know, um, I have to say… | 我得说 |
[33:10] | I’ve seen a lot of stitches in my time, | 我见过不少缝合的伤口 |
[33:11] | and you’ve got really good hands. | 你的技术真不错 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | So, you think I’m creepy? | 对了 你觉得我很可怕吗 |
[33:22] | I think it’s creepy you buy all your clothing at army surplus. | 你的衣服都在军需用品店买 这是很可怕 |
[33:26] | White supremacists do that. | 白人至上主义者就这样 |
[33:27] | Yeah, but I’m not. | 说得对 可我不是 |
[33:28] | Drifting serial killers do that. | 四处流窜的连环杀手也这样 |
[33:30] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[33:31] | You come from nowhere, you appear to be going nowhere, | 你就这么凭空出现 又行踪不定 |
[33:32] | and you’ve “Seen a lot of stitches.” | 还”见过很多缝合的伤口” |
[33:34] | It’s all pretty solid creepy. | 这些都绝对让人毛骨悚然 |
[33:51] | You have no idea where you’re going, either, do you? | 你也不知道该何去何从 不是吗 |
[33:55] | No. | 对 |
[33:57] | Not really. | 不是很清楚 |
[34:00] | And that’s because you have no one. | 那是因为你没有可依靠的人 |
[34:04] | I mean, at all, right? | 无牵无挂 对吗 |
[34:08] | I mean, that’s why you’re… here in this place. | 所以你才会在这个地方 |
[34:18] | I used to — have someone, I mean. | 我有过一个牵挂的人 |
[34:22] | But that’s over now. | 不过都过去了 |
[34:25] | It’s gone. | 都结束了 |
[34:32] | You know what that’s like, don’t you? | 你对此也有体会 不是吗 |
[34:37] | This is Dean’s other, other… | 这是迪恩的二号替补… |
[34:44] | I suppose you coming back from the dead — | 我猜你的起死回生 |
[34:46] | well, that’s the definition of mutiny, isn’t it? | 这绝对是叛变了 是不是 |
[34:54] | All of this has me feeling so…tired. | 这事让我觉得很疲惫 |
[34:58] | You should have let me go. | 你本该放我一马的 |
[34:59] | But, Benny, I don’t let things go. | 可是本尼 我什么都不会放 |
[35:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[35:03] | You lived so long, how is it you have so little, hmm? | 你活了这么久 却怎么几乎什么都没有 |
[35:07] | Nothing but a beat-up old harpsichord and nest of hyenas. | 只有一架老大键琴和一窝土狼 |
[35:11] | I have the sea. | 大海是我的 |
[35:13] | – And I have Andrea. – No. | -我还有安德莉亚 -你没有 |
[35:16] | You don’t have her. | 你没得到她 |
[35:19] | At least that much I know. | 这我知道 |
[35:23] | Oh, that dumb bitch. | 那个蠢娘们 |
[35:35] | When the hell did you learn to fight like that? | 你什么时候有了这种身手 |
[35:37] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 熟能生巧 |
[35:49] | – You just gonna sit there? – You’re right. | -你就打算这么坐着 -你说得对 |
[35:52] | I’ve been here so, so long, Benny, | 我在这儿待得太久了 本尼 |
[35:56] | seen all the outcomes, all the patterns a trillion times. | 见过的结局和花样不计其数 |
[36:00] | It all means so little. | 全都不值一提 |
[36:03] | This universe is a pyramid of despair, nothing else. | 这个世界就是座绝望的坟墓 没别的 |
[36:07] | A little dark. | 挺悲观啊 |
[36:10] | I am evil, after all. | 毕竟 我是恶魔 |
[36:12] | At least I’ve had that much to keep me cold at night. | 至少我还有这点悲观保持我的本色 |
[36:15] | You never had that, did you? | 你从来没有 是吗 |
[36:17] | Everything had to be thought about, considered. | 凡事都要考虑 思量 |
[36:21] | You know what Socrates said | 苏格拉底有云 |
[36:22] | about a life unconsidered. | 不加思考的人生不值得过 |
[36:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:26] | But what we have in us? | 但就我们的本性而言 |
[36:28] | Benny, that’s not life. | 本尼 这不叫人生 |
[36:31] | That’s what you still don’t get. | 这一点你还是不明白 |
[36:33] | That’s why it’s always been so hard for you, | 所以你才总是痛不欲生 |
[36:36] | my poor Benjamin. | 我可怜的本杰明 |
[36:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:46] | This is the one last thing I can take from you. | 这是我唯一还能从你那儿夺走的东西 |
[36:48] | No. | 没门 |
[36:50] | You try, damn it. You try and kill me again. | 该死 你做点什么 再来杀我啊 |
[36:52] | This is my story, you gnat. | 你个小虫子 这是我的历史 |
[36:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[36:55] | It ends the way I choose, not you. | 结局由我来选择 不是你 |
[36:59] | Well, at least I can finally show you something new, old man. | 起码我能让你看点新鲜的了 老爸 |
[37:06] | A whole new world. | 一个崭新的世界 |
[37:23] | The old man is dead. | 老爸死了 |
[37:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:35] | Where, Benny? | 去哪儿 本尼 |
[37:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:38] | Anywhere. | 去哪儿都行 |
[37:46] | You’re not leaving here, are you? | 你不想离开 对吗 |
[37:52] | And you never were. | 你从没想要离开 |
[37:53] | We have everything we need right here. | 我们这儿什么都不缺 |
[37:59] | The operation is still perfect. | 这种觅食方式依然天衣无缝 |
[38:02] | We can ride the high seas, plunder together. | 我们可以扬帆公海 一同掳掠 |
[38:08] | We can have the life we always wanted. | 我们能过上梦寐以求的生活 |
[38:13] | What I wanted was to leave a burning crater behind. | 我只想把这儿烧成灰 一走了之 |
[38:20] | I wanted to put your memory to rest. | 放下对你的回忆 |
[38:24] | But I’m not a memory. | 我不只是回忆 |
[38:27] | Benny, I’m right here. | 本尼 我就在你眼前 |
[38:33] | What I loved — | 我爱的女人 |
[38:36] | it ain’t here anymore. | 早已逝去 |
[38:40] | It was snuffed out a long time ago by monsters like me… | 她早就被像我和如今的你这样的怪物 |
[38:46] | like what you’ve become. | 扼杀了 |
[38:50] | You think you’re better than me now? | 你觉得你现在比我强吗 |
[38:51] | No. | 不是 |
[38:54] | I think we’re all damned. | 我觉得我们都该死 |
[39:29] | Why’d you do it, Dean? | 你为什么那么做 迪恩 |
[39:33] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[39:35] | Resurrect me. | 让我复生 |
[39:38] | You could have drained my soul into any culvert, | 你可以把我的灵魂随便扔在哪个阴沟里 |
[39:40] | and no one would have been the wiser. | 也不会有人知道 |
[39:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[39:45] | Hey, you good? | 你没事吧 |
[39:48] | Man… I don’t know what I am. | 兄弟 我不知道我算个什么东西 |
[40:17] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[41:09] | I’m Benny. | 我叫本尼 |
[41:14] | Heard a lot about you, Sam. | 久仰你的大名了 萨姆 |
[41:34] | I can see you two have a lot to talk about. | 看得出来你们两个有很多话要说 |
[41:52] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |