时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Stop! Stop! Stop! – Not leviathans. | -停下 -不是利维坦 |
[00:07] | What the hell happened to you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[00:08] | I went to purgatory. Sam hit a dog. | 我去了炼狱 萨姆撞了狗 |
[00:10] | Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that. | 克劳力抓走了你 我看到了 |
[00:11] | But you escaped. How? | 但你逃出来了 怎么逃的 |
[00:12] | There was a tablet. | 那里有块碑 |
[00:13] | I told Crowley I was opening a hell gate, | 我跟克劳力说我要开启地狱之门 |
[00:16] | but I was reading from another chapter — | 但我读的是另一个章节 |
[00:18] | how to destroy demons. | 如何杀死恶魔 |
[00:20] | – Hi, mom. – Kevin! | -你好 妈妈 -凯文 |
[00:24] | She’s clean. | 她没问题 |
[00:25] | Who is this lovely young thing? | 这位可爱的女士是谁 |
[00:27] | Stay away from my son. | 离我儿子远一点 |
[00:30] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[00:35] | Good luck closing the gates to hell… | 没了这个 看你们怎么 |
[00:38] | without this. | 关上地狱之门 |
[00:39] | – Kevin! – You’ve got to be kidding me! | -凯文 -开什么玩笑 |
[00:40] | Since we lost the tablet, | 我们没了石碑 |
[00:41] | Kevin figures we don’t need him. | 凯文觉得我们不需要他了 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but Crowley still does. | 没错 但是克劳力有石碑 |
[00:43] | You’re an angel? You’re chasing the magic rock? | 你是天使吗 你们为石碑而来吗 |
[00:45] | We protect the word of God. | 我们负责保护神之语 |
[00:47] | Cass didn’t make it. | 小卡没能逃出来 |
[00:48] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[00:56] | Push me! Push me! Higher! | 推我 使劲儿推 高一点儿 |
[01:12] | It’s finger painting, Aaron, not body painting. | 这是手指画 亚伦 不是身体画 |
[01:15] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 我们去洗干净 |
[01:25] | There you go. | 进去吧 |
[02:09] | *We got to get out of this place.* | *我们得逃出这个地方* |
[02:13] | *If it’s the last thing we ever do.* | *这是我们一生最重要的事情* |
[02:17] | *We got to get out of this place.* | *我们得逃出这个地方* |
[02:20] | *Girl, there’s a better life for me and you.* | *宝贝 我们会有更好的生活* |
[02:27] | *Yeah.* | *是啊* |
[02:32] | *My little girl, you’re so young and pretty.* | *我的小女孩 你年轻又漂亮* |
[02:36] | *And one thing I know…* | *我只知道…* |
[03:10] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[03:12] | Hey. | 来了 |
[03:15] | You look like you’ve s– | 你看起来就像是… |
[03:16] | Well, I was gonna say, “You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” | 我本来想说 “你就像是活见鬼了” |
[03:18] | but you’d probably be stoked. Uh, you okay? | 但很可能是嗨过头了 没事吧 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I’m cool. What’s up? | 我没事 有什么事情吗 |
[03:26] | Well, this kid went missing from a preschool. | 这个孩子从幼儿园失踪了 |
[03:29] | That sucks. And? | 真糟糕 还有呢 |
[03:31] | And at the same time he vanished, | 在他失踪的同时 |
[03:32] | a surprise tornado hit, lasted maybe 20 seconds, | 一场莫名的龙卷风来袭 持续了20秒 |
[03:35] | then, uh…shazam! | 然后又迅速消失 |
[03:37] | Back to perfect weather. | 风过天晴 |
[03:39] | Hmm. And they pooh-pooh climate change. | 还有人藐视气候变化呢 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:43] | Well, similar wackiness has happened | 过去几周内 同样的怪事儿 |
[03:45] | over the past few weeks in other places — | 在别处也时有发生 |
[03:46] | Uh, Tulsa, a bus driver vanishes | 在塔尔萨 一名巴士司机消失了 |
[03:49] | and a river gets overrun with frogs. | 而河里挤满了青蛙 |
[03:50] | New Mexico — a mailman disappears, | 新墨西哥州一名邮差失踪了 |
[03:53] | the earth splits open. | 地面塌陷了 |
[03:56] | All right. So, uh, you thinking demons? | 这样啊 你觉得是恶魔干的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, possibly, but… | 是啊 有可能 但是 |
[04:01] | I mean, this stuff was major. | 这些事件发生的范围太大 |
[04:03] | These folks have nothing in common — | 当事人没有任何相同之处 |
[04:05] | No religious affiliations, different hometowns, all ages. | 宗教信仰不同 家乡不同 年龄各异 |
[04:09] | Why would demons want them? | 为什么恶魔要抓走他们 |
[04:10] | Why do demons want anything? | 恶魔想要什么都很奇怪 |
[04:13] | Uh, so, we on this? | 我们要去管吗 |
[04:16] | Yep. | 是 |
[04:26] | What do you want?! | 你到底要什么 |
[04:28] | I’ve given you all the names. | 我把所有的名字都告诉你了 |
[04:31] | No. No. No. And no. | 不对不对 根本不对 |
[04:35] | That’s not what I want to hear. | 那不是我想要听的 |
[04:40] | This hurts you more than it hurts me, | 比起我 这个伤你更深 |
[04:43] | so I can go on forever. | 所以我可以持续到永远 |
[04:45] | Which, in your case, forever means… | 而对你而言 永远即意味着… |
[04:47] | Well, forever. | 天荒地老 |
[04:50] | When the angels find out what you’re doing… | 等天使们发现你的所作所为后… |
[04:53] | They’ll be what — put out? | 那又怎样 把我撵走 |
[04:55] | I’m quaking, really. | 我好怕怕啊 真的 |
[04:57] | The power grid is so whacked out in heaven, | 天堂的电网都已经彻底毁了 |
[04:59] | they don’t even know you’re not there. | 他们都没发现你失踪了 |
[05:01] | So, on the count of 3… | 我现在数三下 |
[05:03] | 1, 2… | 一 二 |
[05:09] | What happened to 3? | 你还没数三呢 |
[05:11] | I lied. I do that. | 我说谎了 我常这样 |
[05:13] | Just give me the other names. | 把其他的名字都告诉我 |
[05:14] | There are no other names! | 没有了 |
[05:18] | The next generation isn’t born yet. | 下一代还未出生 |
[05:24] | Truth? | 真的吗 |
[05:28] | Truth. | 千真万确 |
[05:31] | Well, I suppose there’s no reason to keep torturing you, then. | 这样的话 就没理由继续折磨你了 |
[05:42] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[05:43] | Once you get going, it’s really hard to stop. | 一旦开始 就很难收手 |
[05:54] | Keep him on ice. | 给我把他看好了 |
[05:56] | We’ve only just scratched the surface with this one. | 从他嘴里我们只得到了皮毛而已 |
[06:06] | I hope the ruckus down the hall wasn’t too off-putting. | 希望这个大厅里的喧闹不要太让你们烦心 |
[06:10] | Construction standards aren’t what they were during the Inquisition. | 现在的建筑标准跟宗教法庭时期可不一样了 |
[06:19] | I see. | 明白了 |
[06:21] | No niceties. All right, then. | 没时间说细节了 那就这样吧 |
[06:24] | I suppose you’re wondering why I convened this motley group. | 你们肯定在想 我为何要召集一队杂牌军 |
[06:33] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:34] | You’ve got to stop drowning me in holy water every time I go out! | 别在我出门回来时都用圣水泼我 |
[06:39] | I’m not possessed! | 我没被恶魔附身 |
[06:41] | Not yet. Not now. | 暂时没有而已 |
[06:44] | They got to me, remember? | 他们上了我的身 你忘了吗 |
[06:45] | We’ve got hex bags that make us invisible to demons. | 我们有魔法袋 恶魔看不见我们 |
[06:47] | We’ve got demon traps painted everywhere! | 到处都画了恶魔陷阱 |
[06:51] | I’ve got a sigil tattooed on my arm! | 手臂上还纹了个魔符 |
[06:52] | If we just keep moving, we’ll be fine! | 如果我们不停地换地方 肯定没事的 |
[06:54] | What, and keep living in rat-infested hovels | 继续住在老鼠成灾的破屋子里 |
[06:56] | and running from cursed creatures?! | 时刻躲避着那些邪恶之物 |
[06:57] | This is no life! | 这哪叫生活 |
[07:00] | It’s my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[07:01] | I’m the one dragging the prophet load. | 倒霉当先知的是我 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry I pulled you into it. | 抱歉我拖累了你 |
[07:04] | Don’t be sorry. Be ready. | 不要抱歉 要做好准备 |
[07:06] | We’ve got to stop running and start taking a stand. | 我们必须停止逃跑 开始反击 |
[07:09] | Okay, you know that’s crazy. | 那可是痴人说梦 |
[07:11] | No, it’s not! | 才不是呢 |
[07:12] | Not if we have the bomb you used on Crowley’s demons. | 只要有你在克劳力的恶魔身上用过的炸弹 |
[07:14] | The thing I made had ingredients from all over the world. | 找做那东西的材料得跑遍全世界 |
[07:17] | All right? Demons had to get the stuff. | 知道吗 派了一群恶魔才找齐的 |
[07:19] | That’s why I went to an expert. | 所以我才找了专家 |
[07:21] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[07:24] | I hired a witch. | 我雇了一个巫师 |
[07:25] | – A witch? – Off of craigslist. | -巫师 广告网站上找的 |
[07:27] | Her name is Delta Mendota, and she is a smart cookie. | 她叫黛尔塔·梅朵塔 聪明伶俐 |
[07:30] | She’s scrappy, reliable, and she’s willing to kill. | 有斗志 靠得住 不怕杀人 |
[07:37] | Look, I’m your mother, and I did this for you. | 听着 我是你妈 我做这些都是为了你 |
[07:41] | What makes you think you can trust her? | 你凭什么认定她可信 |
[07:43] | I don’t. | 我不信她 |
[07:44] | That’s why I didn’t give her the exact quantities | 所以我没有告诉她准确的用量 |
[07:46] | or tell her how to blend them. | 以及怎样混合 |
[07:48] | She’s in the dark. | 她都不知道 |
[07:49] | You told her we were making demon bombs! | 你告诉她我们在做恶魔炸弹 |
[07:51] | Yeah, and that got her super motivated. | 对啊 这让她变得特别积极 |
[07:53] | Oh! Time for Delta to check in. | 黛尔塔汇报进度的时间到了 |
[07:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[08:10] | Hi, Mrs. Tran. | 你好 谭夫人 |
[08:12] | Is that your son? | 那是你儿子吗 |
[08:14] | Hi, Kevin. | 你好 凯文 |
[08:16] | Hi, Delta. Bring us up to speed. | 你好 黛尔塔 我们说正事 |
[08:18] | You’ve got all the stuff? | 东西备齐了吗 |
[08:20] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[08:21] | I don’t suppose you’d tell me the recipe for these bombs? | 我猜你不打算告诉我炸弹配方 |
[08:25] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[08:26] | “Casual encounters.” That means no questions asked. | “随遇” 意思就是你不可以问问题 |
[08:31] | No, mom, that’s another part of craigslist. | 妈 那是另一条广告了[随遇是约炮广告] |
[08:36] | How long have you been a witch? | 你做巫师多久了 |
[08:38] | A full witch? | 全职巫师吗 |
[08:39] | Since the band broke up. | 乐队解散之后 |
[08:41] | You were in a band? | 你还参加过乐队 |
[08:42] | Look, guys. | 你们听我说 |
[08:44] | I take my witch business real serious. | 我对待巫术生意非常认真 |
[08:46] | I’m on it, and it’s gonna be wicked awesome. | 我会全力以赴 一定是最棒的巫术 |
[08:48] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[09:08] | Mrs. Hagar? Mm-hmm. Agents Roth and Malloy. | 夏甲夫人吗 探员罗斯和马洛伊 |
[09:10] | We want to speak to you about Aaron Webber’s abduction. | 我们想跟你谈谈亚伦·韦伯绑架案 |
[09:15] | Like I told the police, | 我都跟警察说过了 |
[09:17] | one minute I was taking Aaron to get cleaned up, | 前一秒我正带亚伦去洗手 |
[09:19] | and the next minute… | 下一秒 |
[09:21] | I woke up in a park three blocks away. | 我在三个街区之外的停车场醒来 |
[09:23] | And you have no memory of what happened? | 你完全不记得发生了什么事 |
[09:25] | No. He was just gone. | 是的 他就那样失踪了 |
[09:28] | Can you think any reason why somebody would want to harm him? | 能想到有什么人想伤害他吗 |
[09:30] | Um, any enemies? | 任何的敌人 |
[09:32] | Enemies? He’s 5. | 敌人 他才五岁 |
[09:35] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus… | [拉丁语] |
[09:38] | Excuse me? | 他说什么 |
[09:39] | It’s, uh, code for your own safety | 为了你的安全使用的代码 |
[09:41] | so that you can’t reveal anything under enhanced interrogation. | 保证你不会在强化审讯时泄露信息 |
[09:43] | Now, when you woke up on the floor, | 您醒来的时候 |
[09:45] | were there any signs of struggle? | 周围有打斗的痕迹吗 |
[09:48] | No. | 没有 |
[09:50] | Smell like sulfur? | 硫磺的味道 |
[09:53] | How did you know that? | 你们怎么知道 |
[09:57] | Lucky guess. Thanks for your time. | 猜测而已 多谢您的配合 |
[10:03] | No reaction to the exorcism. | 对驱魔咒无反应 |
[10:05] | Yeah, not possessed at the moment. | 对 现在没有被附身 |
[10:06] | But I’m willing to bet a demon got ahold of Aaron Webber. | 但是我敢打赌亚伦·韦伯在恶魔手里 |
[10:40] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[10:41] | What’s going on? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[10:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:48] | I just saw something. | 我刚刚看到了什么 |
[10:51] | Uh, you saw what? | 看到了什么 |
[10:56] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[11:00] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[11:02] | Where? | 哪里 |
[11:05] | Right there. | 就在外面 |
[11:09] | And — and — and earlier, on the road. | 还有之前在路边 |
[11:13] | I feel like I’m seeing him. | 我好像看到他了 |
[11:17] | That’s…not possible. | 那不可能啊 |
[11:19] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 是你自己说的 |
[11:22] | You made it out and he didn’t, right? | 你出来了 他没能出来 |
[11:28] | I tried so damn hard to get us the hell out of there. | 我费尽力气就想让大家一起出来 |
[11:32] | I know you did. | 你知道你尽力了 |
[11:39] | You know, I could have pulled him out. | 知道吗 我本可以把他拉出来的 |
[11:42] | I just don’t understand why he didn’t try harder. | 我就是不明白他为什么不再加把劲 |
[11:46] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[11:49] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[11:54] | Yeah, but why do I feel like crap? | 对 可是为什么我还这么难受 |
[12:00] | Survivor’s guilt? | 幸存者的内疚 |
[12:05] | If you let it, this is gonna keep messing with you. | 要是你放任不管 它会一直折磨你 |
[12:07] | You got to walk past it. | 你必须从内疚中走出来 |
[12:25] | We’re getting close. | 就快到了 |
[12:27] | Really? I don’t see crap. | 真的吗 我什么也看不见 |
[12:29] | I mean, what the hell is this escape hatch supposed to look like? | 那个出口到底长什么样啊 |
[12:31] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[12:34] | Hey, you just drug me through the fire. | 你让我刀山火海一路走到这 |
[12:36] | Please tell me you know. | 拜托给个准话 |
[12:37] | It’s here. They promised. | 它就在这 他们保证的 |
[12:38] | Oh, they? Well, that’s comforting. | 他们 真让人放心 |
[12:41] | Well, even if it does exist… | 即便它真的存在 |
[12:43] | Broken record, Cass. | 我刚问过了 小卡 |
[12:47] | Dean, it’s a human portal. | 迪恩 这是一条人类通道 |
[12:50] | There’s still no proof that an angel can pass — | 还没有证据显示天使能够通过… |
[12:52] | Stow it, Cass. You’re coming. That’s final. | 忍着吧 小卡 你非来不可 就这么办 |
[12:55] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说 |
[12:57] | If it doesn’t work… | 万一行不通 |
[13:01] | …thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[13:05] | Save the hallmark. | 把标记留住 |
[13:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:07] | It’s gonna work. Nobody gets left behind. | 会成功的 不会有谁被落下 |
[13:17] | Hope you enjoyed our orange juice and pancakes. | 希望这里的橙汁和薄煎饼还符合你们的口味 |
[13:20] | Best to pack in those carbs in the morning, you know. | 这种碳水化合物最好是早餐吃 |
[13:23] | – Are we on a spaceship? – Sorry? | -我们是在太空飞船上吗 -你说什么 |
[13:25] | Snapping us up from our homes, our families, | 把我们从家里 从亲人身边劫走 |
[13:29] | teleporting us to this m-mother ship. | 然后传送到这艘母舰上 |
[13:32] | – Mother ship? – You’re aliens, right? | -母舰 -你们是外星人 对吧 |
[13:38] | Possibly a long shot. | 我这话大概问了也白问 |
[13:42] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你们认识这个东西吗 |
[13:47] | I don’t read Chinese. | 我不认识汉字 |
[13:49] | Talk about the dumbing down of America. | 美国人还真是日渐低级了 |
[13:52] | Anyone? Come on. It’s fun. Give it a go. | 有人认识吗 很有意思的 试试嘛 |
[13:57] | You hapless toads are utterly clueless, aren’t you? | 你们这群笨蛋完全不知道这是什么对吧 |
[14:02] | I-I-I got a wife and kids. | 我家里还有老婆孩子 |
[14:05] | I-I got bills. I can’t miss work. | 我有一堆账单要付 工作耽误不起 |
[14:06] | – Sir. – I got rights! | -先生 -我有自己的权利 |
[14:10] | Where’s my one phone call? | 我不是可以打一个电话吗 |
[14:22] | Anyone else want to complain? | 还有谁想发牢骚吗 |
[14:34] | “We hold this…” | “我们保存着这个…” |
[14:36] | Um, maybe “these.” | 可能是”这些” |
[14:39] | “…truths to be…” | “真相…” |
[14:41] | Oh. Oh, right. | 对 |
[14:43] | That’s — that’s better, yeah. | 这样好认多了 |
[14:54] | Hi. Kevin, right? | 你好 你叫凯文是吧 |
[14:59] | So, I was — ohh! | 我刚才… |
[15:01] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[15:03] | And my mother, you’ve met. | 这是我妈 你们见过 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | You have everything? | 东西你都准备好了吗 |
[15:09] | You bet. It was a bitch, but so worth it. | 那当然 虽说挺难搞 不过还是值得的 |
[15:12] | Honestly, I am sick of being treated like dirt | 说实话 那群恶魔不把我当人看 |
[15:14] | by those demons. | 我实在受不了 |
[15:16] | Like, who died and made them boss? | 谁死了之后他们就成大王了 |
[15:18] | Well, probably somebody did. | 可能真的有人死了 |
[15:20] | But they could use a serious attitude reduction. | 不过他们那种蛮横的态度真该收敛一下了 |
[15:22] | Kev, where’s the ladies room? | 小凯 卫生间在哪儿 |
[15:24] | Long drive, and, you know… | 我开了很久的车 还被你妈… |
[15:26] | – Over there. – Cool. | -在那边 -好的 |
[15:28] | Delta, what is this?! | 黛尔塔 这是什么玩意 |
[15:29] | I was clear. I need to build an arsenal. | 我说得很清楚 我要建一座军火库 |
[15:31] | This maybe gets me one weapon! | 这也就顶多算是一件武器 |
[15:33] | It’s just a little taste of what you’ll get when I get paid in full. | 等你付我全款之后 我再把剩下的货交给你 |
[15:36] | That was not the agreement! | 当初可不是这么约定的 |
[15:39] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[15:49] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[15:51] | Forget it! | 省省吧 |
[15:56] | Hey, so it’s not just Americans who are vanishing. | 现在不仅有美国人失踪 |
[15:59] | Uh, this guy, Luigi Ponzi | 有个家伙 叫路易吉·庞氏 |
[16:01] | disappeared walking between two subway cars in Rome. | 在罗马地铁的两节车厢之间走着走着就消失了 |
[16:05] | And right above ground, there was a freak hail storm. | 而在地面之上发生了雹暴 |
[16:08] | So, we going to Rome? | 我们要去罗马吗 |
[16:09] | Wouldn’t be too shabby. | 应该还不错 |
[16:20] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[16:22] | Unbelievable, man. I-I cannot believe it. | 太不可思议了 伙计 我简直不敢相信 |
[16:25] | You’re actually here. | 你真的就在我面前 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to reach out. | 是啊 我一直想跟你们联系 |
[16:29] | But for whatever reason, I wasn’t at full power. | 但不知什么原因 我的能量不够强 |
[16:31] | So I couldn’t connect with you. | 所以联系不上你们 |
[16:33] | That must have been why you kept seeing him. | 所以你才一直看到他 |
[16:35] | I mean, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:39] | Yeah, uh, I got to be honest. | 说实话 |
[16:40] | I-I-I’m thinking, how the hell did you make it out? | 我在想你到底是怎么出来的 |
[16:45] | I mean, I — I was there. I-I-I know that place. | 我也去过那里 我了解那个地方 |
[16:49] | I know how we had to scratch and claw | 我知道要不断地挣扎探索 |
[16:52] | and kill and bleed | 要杀戮流血 |
[16:55] | to find that portal and make it through it, | 找到那个通道并穿越过去 |
[16:57] | and it almost finished me. | 我为了出来差点送命 |
[17:03] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[17:05] | So how exactly are you sitting here with us right now? | 你到底是怎么活着出来的 |
[17:12] | Dean, everything you just said is completely true. | 迪恩 你刚才所说的一点都没错 |
[17:15] | And that’s the strange part. | 而这正是奇怪之处 |
[17:17] | I…have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | I remember endlessly running and hiding from Leviathan, | 我只记得不停地奔跑 躲避利维坦 |
[17:27] | and then I was on the side of the road in Illinois. | 然后我就出现在了伊利诺伊州的一条公路旁 |
[17:31] | And…that was it. | 就是这样 |
[17:34] | And that — that was it? | 就这样 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:48] | Oh. I’m dirty. | 我身上很脏 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, purgatory will do that to you. | 是啊 在炼狱待过确实会这样 |
[18:13] | Maybe you were lied to. Maybe there is no seam. | 也许你被骗了 根本就没有裂缝 |
[18:16] | I lie. I don’t get lied to. | 都是我骗别人 没人骗得了我 |
[18:19] | Aren’t you guys all about faith? | 你们难道不是信心满满吗 |
[18:21] | Not particularly. | 算不上吧 |
[18:35] | Oh, ye of frigging little faith. | 凡事还是要有信心啊 |
[18:37] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:39] | There it is. It’s reacting to you. | 就在那边 它在对你做出回应 |
[18:45] | All right. Ready? Just like we talked about. | 准备好了吗 就像我们之前说好的 |
[18:55] | Putting a lot of trust in you, brother. | 我可全靠你了 哥们 |
[18:57] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[19:05] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们那边再见 |
[19:08] | Conjunti sumus, unum sumus. | [咒语] |
[19:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:39] | Dean, wait. | 迪恩 等等 |
[19:47] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[19:49] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[19:56] | You do see something severely wrong here, right? | 你看出这事相当不对劲了吧 |
[20:00] | Sammy, I remember every second | 萨姆 离开那个鬼地方的过程 |
[20:03] | of leaving that place. | 我记得一清二楚 |
[20:05] | I mean, I remember the heat, the stink, the pain, the fear. | 我记得那种灼热 恶臭 疼痛 恐惧 |
[20:12] | I have that whole ugly mess right here, | 整个痛苦的经历都留在我脑海里 |
[20:14] | and he says he has no idea how he got out? | 可他却说不记得是怎么出来的了 |
[20:16] | I — I’m just not buying it. | 我才不信 |
[20:18] | So you think he’s lying? | 那你觉得他在撒谎 |
[20:19] | I’m saying something else happened. | 我的意思是肯定有别的事情发生 |
[20:22] | I saw the shape that he was in. | 我看到他当时那种虚弱的状态了 |
[20:24] | I mean, there was no way he was fighting his ass out alone. | 我是说他不可能靠自己一人杀出来 |
[20:27] | No way. | 不可能 |
[20:28] | All right. So… | 好吧 那么 |
[20:29] | Who or what got him out? | 是谁或什么帮他逃出来的 |
[20:35] | Exactly. | 肯定是 |
[20:45] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[20:57] | Listen, you little skank. | 听着 你这个小贱货 |
[20:59] | In the service industry, | 在服务行业 |
[21:00] | you always deliver the goods, then you get paid. | 都是先到货才付款 |
[21:03] | Even hookers know that. | 连妓女都懂这些 |
[21:04] | Hmm. Says you. | 那是你这么觉得 |
[21:06] | See, my sister’s a hooker. | 我妹妹就是妓女 |
[21:07] | So hookers get paid first, and then you get the goods. | 所以妓女先拿到钱 然后才交货 |
[21:11] | Look, I’m not the one with demons on my ass. | 反正没有恶魔来追杀我 |
[21:14] | You want to renege on our deal, it’s fine by me. | 你想反悔我们的交易 我无所谓 |
[21:20] | Kevin, bring me my purse. | 凯文 把我的钱包拿来 |
[21:28] | Your mother must be so proud. | 你妈一定为你感到骄傲 |
[21:30] | She is. | 确实 |
[21:31] | Of course, with my sister, the bar ain’t real high. | 当然和我妹妹一起 酒吧生意不是很火 |
[21:44] | Mom! Did you break the salt line by the store-room window? | 妈 是你把储藏室窗户边的盐线破开了吗 |
[21:47] | What?! Of course not! | 什么 当然不是 |
[21:51] | I wouldn’t bother, Kevin. | 别白费劲了 凯文 |
[21:52] | There’s no rush. | 你们跑不掉的 |
[21:54] | Hello, Delta. | 你好 黛尔塔 |
[21:57] | You betrayed us? | 你出卖了我们 |
[21:58] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[22:00] | I’m mercurial. | 我很随机善变 |
[22:01] | I’m afraid Delta found you to be | 恐怕黛尔塔会觉得你是一个 |
[22:03] | a difficult and ungrateful employer, Mrs. Tran. | 很难相处又不领情的雇主 谭女士 |
[22:06] | She felt she’d gain far more leverage by negotiating with me. | 她觉得如果和我谈生意的话会赚得更多一些 |
[22:10] | I am, after all, the king of hell. | 毕竟我是地狱之王 |
[22:14] | And you are a mom. | 而你只是位母亲 |
[22:17] | I did good, didn’t I, your majesty? | 我表现得很好 对吧 陛下 |
[22:20] | Yes, very. | 是的 很好 |
[22:24] | Presumptuous twit. | 冒昧的愚弄 |
[22:25] | Please. Take me. Leave my son alone. | 求你了 把我抓走 放了我儿子吧 |
[22:29] | You? What would I do with you? | 抓你 我抓你有什么用啊 |
[22:34] | Kill her. Destroy the makings for the spell. | 杀了她 毁了做咒语用的材料 |
[22:36] | – No! – Yes. Say goodbye to mommy. | -不要 -和老妈说再见吧 |
[23:01] | What’s the latest? | 有什么新消息 |
[23:03] | The latest is nothing. | 什么新消息也没有 |
[23:06] | It’s like it all stopped. | 就像一切都停了 |
[23:07] | No freak disappearances linked to any freak natural events. | 没有任何与离奇的自然事件有关的离奇失踪 |
[23:12] | So how many have we got, seven? | 那么现在有多少人失踪了 七个 |
[23:13] | Yeah, uh, Luigi, Justin, Aaron, Maria… | 是的 路易吉 贾斯汀 亚伦 玛丽亚 |
[23:16] | Maria, Dennis, Krista, Sven. | 玛丽亚 丹尼斯 克里斯塔 斯文 |
[23:21] | I missed television. | 我真想念电视机 |
[23:23] | Wait, Cass. How did you know those are the names? | 等一下 小卡 你怎么知道那些人名的 |
[23:26] | – Well, they’re prophets. – Prophets? | -他们都是先知 -先知 |
[23:27] | Yeah, angels instinctively know the names of every prophet, | 是的 天使天生就知道所有先知的名字 |
[23:30] | past, present, and future. | 过去的 现在的还有将来的 |
[23:32] | So this list is the name of every one of them that exists? | 那么这是所有现存的先知的名单 |
[23:35] | Yes, until the next generation is born. | 是的 直到下一代诞生 |
[23:37] | Plus Kevin Tran, of course. | 当然还有凯文·谭 |
[23:39] | The other seven are future prophets, | 由于一个时段内只能存在一个先知 |
[23:41] | Since, uh, only one can exist at a time. | 另外那七个是未来的先知 |
[23:45] | How is Kevin a prophet if Chuck is a prophet? | 既然恰克是先知 凯文怎么也是先知 |
[23:49] | I’m not sure what happened to Chuck, but, um… | 我不清楚恰克怎么了 但是 |
[23:53] | he must be dead. | 他肯定死了 |
[23:54] | So, the next one comes off the bench if Kevin goes down? | 如果凯文死了就会有下一个来接班 |
[23:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:58] | And they have no idea who they are, of course. | 当然他们不知道自己的身份 |
[24:02] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[24:04] | Insurance. boy, he’s getting desperate. | 保险起见 他要绝望了 |
[24:07] | Explains all the weird phenomena. | 这能解释所有的离奇现象 |
[24:08] | Lower-level demons nabbing heavy-duty cargo. | 低等恶魔能劫持重型货船 |
[24:12] | The vessels of God’s Word…Boom. | 神之语的躯壳 |
[24:15] | I get the feeling something’s going on. | 我能感觉到有事情要发生 |
[24:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:24] | Mrs. Tran? | 谭夫人 |
[24:25] | Well, where the hell have you… | 你们到底在… |
[24:27] | What? | 什么 |
[24:29] | Crowley’s got Kevin. | 克劳力抓走了凯文 |
[24:31] | So, Kevin, as you can see, | 凯文 正如你所见 |
[24:34] | our relationship is much simpler now. | 我们之间的关系现在更明了了 |
[24:36] | You either help me, or you die, | 你要么帮我 要么就死 |
[24:40] | and one of these fine specimens takes your place. | 然后这些人中就会有人接你的班 |
[24:45] | I don’t quite understand your hesitation. | 我不太明白你为什么还要犹豫 |
[24:47] | You just killed my mother. | 你刚刚杀了我妈妈 |
[24:50] | Very unfortunate. | 非常不幸 |
[24:52] | But to be fair, she was plotting to kill me and my kind. | 但是她也在策划杀我和我的手下 |
[24:58] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[25:00] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[25:02] | I can do a great deal for a plucky lad like you. | 我可以和你这样勇敢的小伙子做一笔交易 |
[25:06] | You’ll just kill me as soon as I read the tablet. | 我一旦读出了石碑你就会杀了我 |
[25:11] | Are all young people so horribly cynical? | 所有的年轻人都这么愤世嫉俗吗 |
[25:17] | It depresses me, Kevin. | 你让我很沮丧 凯文 |
[25:25] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[25:26] | I really want you to read the tablet | 我真的很想让你读出这块石碑 |
[25:29] | because, frankly, this lot fail to inspire. | 因为坦白地说 这东西很没有希望 |
[25:34] | However, better a stupid prophet | 然而 俗话说得好 |
[25:37] | than a stubborn prophet, as the saying goes. | 做头蠢驴也别做倔驴 |
[25:41] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你选择当哪个 |
[25:45] | Perhaps you doubt that I’m serious? | 也许你怀疑我不是动真格的 |
[26:09] | So… | 那么 |
[26:11] | Read any good tablets lately? | 最近读过什么好的石碑吗 |
[26:17] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[26:19] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[26:21] | Look, mile marker 96 was kind of the halfway point. | 96英里标志牌应该在公路的一半 |
[27:08] | We got to move! | 我们要赶快走 |
[27:09] | The portal’s closing! | 通道要关上了 |
[27:14] | Cass! Damn it! Come on! | 小卡 加把劲 |
[27:17] | No. | 不 |
[27:26] | Come on! | 赶快 |
[27:29] | I got you! Hold on! | 我抓住你了 坚持住 |
[27:30] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:32] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[27:34] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:36] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:42] | Cass, can I talk to you outside? | 小卡 出去聊两句 |
[27:53] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | Exactly. What? | 没错 什么 |
[27:57] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[27:59] | Back there. Purgatory. | 在炼狱的时候 |
[28:02] | I told you I would get you out. | 我说了要带你出来 |
[28:04] | We were there! | 我们都快成功了 |
[28:06] | It was like you just gave up. | 而你似乎就那么放弃了 |
[28:09] | It’s like you didn’t believe we could do it. | 你好像不相信我们可以出来 |
[28:10] | I mean, you kept saying that you didn’t think it would work. | 你先前就一直在说 我们这样是徒劳的 |
[28:12] | Did you not trust me?! | 你不相信我吗 |
[28:14] | – Dean… – I did everything I could to get you out — everything! | -迪恩 -为了把你救出来 我尽了全力 |
[28:21] | I did not leave you. | 我没有丢下你 |
[28:25] | So you think this was your fault? | 你觉得这是你的错吗 |
[28:46] | You can do this, can’t you? | 你们能帮忙 对吧 |
[28:47] | You can get him back? | 你们能救他回来 |
[28:48] | How did Crowley find you? | 克劳力是怎么找到你们的 |
[28:50] | Oh, I hired a witch, and she ratted us out. | 我雇了个巫师 她出卖了我们 |
[28:53] | A witch?! | 巫师 |
[28:56] | Why’d you hire a witch? | 为什么要雇巫师 |
[28:57] | To make demon bombs, of course! | 当然是为了制作恶魔炸弹 |
[29:01] | These are Kevin’s notes. | 这是凯文的笔记本 |
[29:04] | You have any idea where Crowley took him? | 你能想到克劳力带他去哪里了吗 |
[29:06] | No. But, uh… | 不知道 不过 |
[29:10] | This guy might. | 这家伙也许知道 |
[29:21] | Let’s talk. | 说吧 |
[29:28] | I thought privacy might make it easier to chat. | 人少一点 你大概更愿意开口 |
[29:32] | Decision time, Kevin. | 是时候决定了 凯文 |
[29:34] | How’s this going to go? | 你准备怎么做 |
[29:40] | Don’t be recalcitrant, Kevin. | 不要顽抗 凯文 |
[29:42] | You know it brings out the worst in me. | 否则我这脾气又要使坏了 |
[29:54] | All right! Enough! | 好吧 够了 |
[30:00] | I’ll do it! | 我做 |
[30:12] | The next is… “The demonic influence | 接下来是”恶魔 |
[30:15] | on the collective tapestry of the soul.” | 对灵魂之毯的影响” |
[30:17] | Blah, blah, blah. | 全是废话 |
[30:18] | Doesn’t anyone ever edit this stuff? | 这玩意就没人整理过吗 |
[30:20] | So far, as a writer, God’s a snooze. | 到目前为止 神写的东西真没劲 |
[30:23] | No fun at parties, I hear. | 估计是聚会不好玩 |
[30:25] | Um, “Demonic transport to the regions of hell.” | “流放到地狱的恶魔囚犯” |
[30:28] | Tell me something I don’t know! | 说点我不知道的 |
[30:30] | Think macro. This is stupefyingly micro. | 要宏观上的 这些太鸡毛蒜皮了 |
[30:34] | – How macro? – Game changing. | -多宏观 -改变游戏规则的那种 |
[30:55] | Sorry, Mrs. Tran. | 抱歉 谭夫人 |
[30:57] | Wait! What?! | 等等 你做什么 |
[31:01] | This it? | 是这儿吗 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:05] | My son is in there! | 我儿子在里面 |
[31:07] | Which means Crowley already has leverage. | 所以克劳力已经很不好对付了 |
[31:09] | He doesn’t need another hostage. | 他不需要再来一个人质 |
[31:17] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[31:22] | Yes? | 懂了吗 |
[31:28] | Don’t provoke me, Kevin. | 别激怒我 凯文 |
[31:29] | You still have nine fingers. | 你还剩九根手指头 |
[31:34] | This section has to do | 这一部分 |
[31:36] | with building defensive weapons against demons. | 与针对恶魔的防卫性武器有关 |
[31:39] | Mm-hmm. You’re familiar with that one, I believe. | 这个你肯定很熟悉 |
[31:44] | And this one… describes… | 这一部分…说的是 |
[31:50] | sealing the gates of hell. | 封印地狱之门 |
[31:53] | So it’s true. It’s there. | 这么说是真的 就在那里 |
[31:58] | Clearly, humans cannot possess this thing. | 很显然 人类不能拥有这东西 |
[32:01] | What was god thinking? We’ll get back to that. | 神是怎么想的 回头仔细看看 |
[32:05] | We’re just getting to the sexy part. | 很快就到有趣的部分了 |
[32:47] | All right. I’ll check that way. | 很好 我往那边走 |
[32:51] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:52] | This is different. It’s — it’s not text. | 这个不同 不是信息 |
[32:54] | It’s like a personal note? | 像是私人笔记 |
[32:56] | A personal note from god? | 是神的笔记吗 |
[32:58] | From… the archangel… | 是大天使 |
[33:02] | Metatron. | 梅塔特隆的 |
[33:04] | The scribe… | 神的书记员 |
[33:06] | …and suck-up. | 马屁精 |
[33:08] | Took down god’s word, picked up his cleaning. | 记录神的口谕 以及帮神擦屁股 |
[33:10] | It’s like a farewell note. | 像是告别的话 |
[33:13] | Go on. | 念 |
[33:27] | “Upon completion of this task, | “等这一任务完成 |
[33:29] | I take my leave of my master and this world.” | 我就告别主人和这个世界” |
[33:39] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[33:40] | Looks like you guys got me. | 看起来你们注意到我了 |
[34:05] | We’re very near Kevin. | 凯文就在附近 |
[34:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:21] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[34:51] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[34:53] | You’re not all the way back, are you? | 你没有完全恢复 对吧 |
[34:55] | “So ends the transcription | “因此不再记录 |
[34:58] | “of the sacred word for the defense of mankind. | 维护人类的神谕 |
[35:02] | “Into the hands of god’s children | 由神之子的手 |
[35:04] | thus passes the compendium of tablets.” | 传递石碑目录” |
[35:07] | – Compendium? – It’s a collection of things, | -目录 -就是指有一系列的东西 |
[35:09] | especially one systematically organized. | 特别是指有系统有顺序的东西 |
[35:10] | I know what “Compendium” means, Kevin. | 我懂这词的意思 凯文 |
[35:13] | What does Metatron mean? | 梅塔特隆是什么意思 |
[35:21] | It’s not working. | 打不开 |
[35:23] | Dean, I’m going in. | 迪恩 我进去了 |
[35:25] | Cass, no. You’re not strong enough. | 不 小卡 你不够强 |
[35:28] | There are more tablets? | 还有碑文 |
[35:30] | More than “Leviathan” And “Demon”? | 不只是利维坦和恶魔 |
[35:39] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[35:41] | Fresh from purgatory. | 刚从炼狱回来啊 |
[35:43] | I wish you’d called first. | 你应该先打个电话嘛 |
[35:45] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[35:46] | Which Castiel is it this time? I’m never sure. | 这次是哪个卡西迪奥 我总是搞不清楚 |
[35:49] | Madman or megalomaniac? | 疯子 还是自大狂 |
[35:52] | Kevin is coming with me. | 凯文要跟我走 |
[35:54] | I think not. | 不可能 |
[35:56] | The prophet’s playing on my team now. | 先知在我这边玩呢 |
[36:09] | So this is how it’s gonna be? | 所以只能这样了吗 |
[36:11] | It’s all very West Side Story, but let’s be logical. | 非常像《西区故事》 但是我们都理智点 |
[36:14] | You look like hell, and I should know. | 你看起来很糟 我应该知道 |
[36:17] | You’re not up for this. | 你并没有准备好呢 |
[36:23] | Maybe you can get it up, but you can’t keep it up. | 也许你能点燃 但是你无法保持住 |
[36:34] | You’re bluffing! | 你在虚张声势 |
[36:35] | Do you want to take that chance? | 你想冒险一试吗 |
[37:03] | Cops are on their way. | 警察很快就到 |
[37:04] | They’re gonna pick up the prophets. | 他们要接上先知 |
[37:05] | Um, they’ll all be heading home. | 他们都会直接回去 |
[37:08] | What about us? | 我们呢 |
[37:09] | I called a friend of ours, Garth. | 我打电话叫了我们的朋友 盖思 |
[37:11] | He does what we do. | 他和我们一样处理这些事 |
[37:13] | Well…in his own way. | 只是他有自己的方式 |
[37:15] | He’ll keep an eye on you guys. | 他会照顾你们 |
[37:16] | No more going off on your own. | 不要再独自行动了 |
[37:21] | You get that it was hiring that witch | 你知道是因为雇了那个巫师 |
[37:23] | that got you into all this, right? | 才让你们卷入这一切的吧 |
[37:28] | How you holding up, Kev? | 凯文 还撑得住吗 |
[37:30] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[37:32] | I want to seal those bastards up forever. | 我想要把这些混蛋永远封住 |
[37:35] | Took my finger. | 砍了我的手指 |
[37:37] | Cass thinks he might be able to fix that. | 小卡认为他也许有办法治好 |
[37:41] | In the meantime, just lay low till we get back to you, okay? | 在此期间保持低调 等我们再来找你 好吗 |
[37:44] | That was a bonehead move back there. | 刚刚你那么做真是笨蛋一个 |
[37:46] | You could have gotten yourself killed. | 你可能会把自己害死 |
[37:47] | Why didn’t you wait for me? | 为什么不等我 |
[37:48] | Well, I didn’t get killed. And it worked. | 我没死 而且方法有效 |
[37:51] | And if it didn’t? | 如果没效果呢 |
[37:52] | It would have been my problem. | 那也是我的问题 |
[37:54] | Well, that’s not the way I see it. | 我可不觉得 |
[37:55] | Hey, everything isn’t your responsibility. | 不是一切事情都需要你负责 |
[37:59] | Getting me out of purgatory wasn’t your responsibility. | 把我带出炼狱也不是你的职责 |
[38:01] | You didn’t get out. So whose fault was it? | 你没能出来 那是谁的错 |
[38:04] | It’s not about fault. It’s about will. | 这无关对错 都是意志问题 |
[38:09] | Dean, do you really not remember? | 迪恩 你真的不记得了吗 |
[38:12] | I lived it, Cass. | 小卡 我在那里呆过 |
[38:13] | Okay, I know what happened. | 好嘛 我知道发生了什么 |
[38:14] | No. No, you think you know. | 不 你以为你知道 |
[38:18] | You remembered it the way you needed to. | 其实只是以你需要的方式记忆而已 |
[38:20] | Look, I don’t need to feel like hell for failing you, okay? | 我不需要因为遗弃你而感到痛苦 |
[38:26] | For failing you like I’ve failed every other godforsaken thing that I care about! | 遗弃你就像是失去了每一件我在乎的事情 |
[38:29] | I don’t need it! | 我不需要 |
[38:30] | Dean. Just look at it. | 迪恩 你看看 |
[38:33] | Really look at it. | 认真看看 |
[38:38] | Cass! Damn it! Come on! | 小卡 该死 加油 |
[38:49] | Come on! | 快来 |
[38:52] | I got you! Hold on! | 我抓住你了 坚持住 |
[38:54] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:55] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[38:57] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[39:01] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:13] | See, it wasn’t that I was weak. | 看见了吧 并不是因为我当时太虚弱 |
[39:15] | I was stronger than you. | 我当时比你还强壮 |
[39:18] | I pulled away. | 我挣脱开的 |
[39:21] | Nothing you could have done would have saved me, | 你做什么也没办法救下我 |
[39:22] | because I didn’t want to be saved. | 因为我根本不想被拯救 |
[39:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[39:27] | It’s where I belonged. | 我属于那里 |
[39:30] | I needed to do penance. | 我需要苦行赎罪 |
[39:33] | After the things I did on earth and in heaven, | 就在我在人间和天堂所做的一切之后 |
[39:34] | I didn’t deserve to be out. | 我不配离开 |
[39:36] | And I saw that clearly when I was there. | 我在里面的时候就清楚认识到了 |
[39:40] | I… | 我… |
[39:41] | I planned to stay all along. | 我计划一直待在里面 |
[39:43] | I just didn’t know how to tell you. | 我只是不知道要如何告诉你 |
[39:48] | You can’t save everyone, my friend… | 我的朋友 你不可能救下所有人 |
[39:51] | Though, you try. | 尽管 你一直努力着 |
[39:57] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:00] | Just, uh… setting a few things straight. | 只是 把一些事情说清楚 |
[40:05] | Good. Garth is gonna lay low with the tra… | 很好 盖思会低调地… |
[40:10] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[40:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[40:16] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[40:19] | You’re home, Castiel. | 你在家里 卡西迪奥 |
[40:22] | Heaven? | 天堂 |
[40:24] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这里 |
[40:26] | Not many have. | 没多少天使来过 |
[40:28] | My name is Naomi. | 我叫娜奥米 |
[40:30] | We rescued you. | 我们救了你 |
[40:33] | Purgatory? | 从炼狱 |
[40:35] | An incursion of angels, which cost us many lives. | 派天使入侵 这让我们失去了不少生命 |
[40:39] | Consider these chats your repayment. | 把我们的对话当做是你的报答 |
[40:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[40:46] | Tell me about Sam and Dean. | 和我说说萨姆和迪恩吧 |
[40:49] | The prophet is being kept safe. | 先知现在很安全 |
[40:51] | The tablet has split in two | 石碑裂成了两块 |
[40:53] | and the Winchesters are trying to recover the missing piece. | 温彻斯特兄弟试图找回丢失的那块 |
[40:57] | Why am I telling you any of this? | 我为什么要告诉你这些 |
[40:59] | It’s not your concern. | 不需要你操心 |
[41:00] | Help the Winchesters, come when they call. | 帮助温彻斯特兄弟 他们找你就出来 |
[41:04] | You will report in to me regularly, | 你要定期向我汇报 |
[41:06] | and you will never remember having done so. | 但是你永远不会记得你这么做过 |
[41:10] | No. I won’t do that. | 是的 不会记住 |
[41:15] | Now, as you were. | 现在 回去吧 |
[41:18] | They won’t even notice you were gone. | 他们都不会注意你消失了一会 |
[41:20] | …track down the other piece. | 去寻找另外一块 |
[41:22] | You’re with us on this one, right, Cass? | 你这次会帮我们的 小卡 对吧 |
[41:27] | Cass, you okay? | 小卡 你没事吧 |
[41:29] | I’m — I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:31] | And, yes, I’m with you — if that’s all right. | 是的 我帮你们 如果没问题的话 |
[41:43] | It is, right? | 没问题 对吧 |
[41:45] | You two are good? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:51] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |