时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You have no one at all, right? | 你没有可依靠的人 对吗 |
[00:09] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[00:11] | He died in Afghanistan eight months ago. | 八个月前他在阿富汗牺牲了 |
[00:16] | – Cass. – Hello, Dean. | -小卡 -你好 迪恩 |
[00:18] | Getting me out of purgatory wasn’t your responsibility. | 把我带出炼狱不是你的责任 |
[00:20] | I pulled away. I needed to do penance. | 我挣脱开的 我需要苦行赎罪 |
[00:24] | For the things I did on earth and in heaven. | 为了我在天堂和人间犯下那么多罪孽 |
[00:26] | How…the hell did you make it out? | 你到底是怎么出来的 |
[00:29] | My name is Naomi. We rescued you. | 我叫娜奥米 我们救了你 |
[00:33] | Consider these chats your repayment. | 我们的对话就算是你的报答 |
[00:35] | You will report in to me regularly, | 你要定期向我汇报 |
[00:37] | and you will never remember having done so. | 但是你永远不会记得你这么做过 |
[00:50] | Gary? | 盖理 |
[00:55] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[00:58] | After last time, I-I didn’t think that you would come. | 上次之后 我没想到你还会来 |
[01:01] | I wasn’t going to, but… | 我本来没打算来 但是… |
[01:03] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[01:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:12] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:14] | What? | 什么 |
[01:15] | The thumping noise? | 怦怦跳动的声音 |
[01:17] | Is — is that you? | 是你吗 |
[01:20] | You can hear that? | 你能听见 |
[01:22] | Gary! | 盖理 |
[01:24] | Gary! | 盖理 |
[01:27] | Gary, what is it?! What — | 盖理 是什么 |
[01:30] | Gary! Gary! | 盖理 盖理 |
[01:44] | Right, yeah. | 对 是的 |
[01:45] | No, just, uh — just call us whenever you find something. | 不 只要你发现什么就立刻打给我们 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, course. | 对 当然 |
[01:53] | Right. No, I-I, uh… | 对 不是 我 |
[01:56] | Yeah, hey, you know what? Uh, Dean’s here. | 对 你知道吗 迪恩在我旁边 |
[01:58] | He really wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说两句 |
[02:02] | Ms. Tran, yeah, hi, uh… | 谭夫人 对 你好 |
[02:05] | Tunnel. | 隧道 |
[02:07] | What’s going on in Tran-land? | 谭家那边又怎么了 |
[02:09] | Well, uh, Garth finally got them to his houseboat, | 盖思最终把他们带去了他的船屋 |
[02:11] | but Kevin’s having a lot of trouble | 但是凯文要阅读他们的 |
[02:12] | reading their half of the tablet. | 那半石碑是困难重重 |
[02:13] | So far, bits and pieces. | 到目前为止 都是些零零碎碎的 |
[02:15] | Nothing about boarding up hell. | 没有关于封闭地狱的内容 |
[02:17] | Garth has a safe-houseboat? | 盖思有艘安全船屋 |
[02:19] | Dude, I don’t even ask questions anymore. | 老兄 我都不再问这些问题了 |
[02:25] | What’s the word, Cass? | 小卡 有什么消息 |
[02:27] | It’s a shortened version of my name. | 是我昵称 |
[02:31] | Yes, it is. I meant what’s the word on the word? | 没错 但我问的是道上有什么消息 |
[02:33] | Any, uh, tablet chatter on angel radio? | 天使”无线电”里有没有关于石碑的消息 |
[02:36] | Oh, I couldn’t say. I turned that off. | 说不准 我把那关了 |
[02:39] | – You can do that? – Yeah, it’s a simple matter | -你可以关掉吗 -是的 只不过是 |
[02:41] | of blocking out certain subsonic frequencies. | 阻隔住特定的次音速频率 |
[02:42] | I could draw you a diagram if you want. | 如果你们想了解我可以画图表解释 |
[02:43] | No, that’s — we’re good. | 不用 这样就行 |
[02:46] | Why’d you flip the switch? | 你为什么要关了 |
[02:49] | Because it’s a direct link to heaven. | 因为那能直接连接到天堂 |
[02:52] | And I don’t want anything to do with that place — not anymore. | 我再也不想和那地方有所牵连 |
[02:57] | So what now? | 那现在要怎样 |
[02:58] | Move to Vermont, open up a charming B&B? | 搬去佛蒙特 开一家迷人的小旅馆吗 |
[03:01] | No. I still want — I still need to help people. | 不要 我还想…我还得去帮助人类 |
[03:05] | So…I’m gonna become a hunter. | 所以 我要做个猎人 |
[03:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. I could be your third wheel. | 真的 我可以做你们的电灯泡 |
[03:19] | You know that’s not a good thing, right? | 你知道那不是件好事吧 |
[03:20] | Of course it is. A third wheel adds extra grip, greater stability. | 当然是 多一个人能多一份握力能更加稳定 |
[03:24] | I even found a case. | 我甚至都找好案子了 |
[03:26] | Oklahoma city — | 俄克拉荷马市 |
[03:27] | a man’s heart jumped 10 feet out of his chest. | 一男子心脏从胸膛中跳出十英尺 |
[03:29] | It sounds like our kind of thing, right? | 听起来是我们的案子 对吧 |
[03:33] | – He’s got a point. – Excellent. I’ll see you there. | -他说得对 -太好了 到那儿见 |
[03:36] | Wait, Cass, Cass. | 等等 小卡 小卡 |
[03:37] | If you want to play cowboys and bloodsuckers, that’s fine. | 你想扮牛仔吸血鬼什么的 没问题 |
[03:40] | But you’re gonna stick with us, okay? | 但是你要和我们在一起 好吗 |
[03:41] | None of this zapping around crap. Capiche? | 不要再做这种傻事 明白吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I capiche. | 好 我明白了 |
[03:47] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:50] | Can I, uh, at least ride in the front seat? | 我能坐在副驾驶座上吗 |
[03:52] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[04:01] | Coroner said his heart was ejected from his body. | 法医说他的心脏从身体里喷射出来 |
[04:04] | Got some air, too. Found it in a sandbox. | 呼吸新鲜空气 在沙盒里找到它了 |
[04:06] | Any idea what happened, detective? | 探长 你有何看法 |
[04:09] | A lot of people are thinking drugs, agent Nash — | 纳什探员 许多人都认为是吸毒 |
[04:11] | An assload of drugs. | 吸毒过量 |
[04:12] | There are no narcotics in that man’s system. | 男人体内没有毒品 |
[04:14] | His molecules are all wrong. | 他的分子都错乱了 |
[04:15] | But you don’t think that, huh? | 但是你不那么认为对吧 |
[04:18] | Never seen an eightball do that. | 从来没见过8号黑球能这样 |
[04:24] | And who called this in? | 是谁报的案 |
[04:25] | Friend of his named Olivia Kopple. She saw the whole thing. | 他的朋友奥利维亚·库珀 她目睹了整件事 |
[04:31] | Ah, crap. I have — I have to take this. | 该死 我得…我得接个电话 |
[04:33] | Here’s everything we got. Knock yourself out. Thanks. | 这里是我们所有线索 请自便 谢了 |
[04:35] | Listen, you see anything weird, | 听着 如果你发现什么奇怪的 |
[04:37] | anything out of the box, you just call me. | 任何不同寻常的事 打给我 |
[04:41] | Whatever you say, Scully. | 斯科林 你说了算 |
[04:44] | Detective Glass. On my way. | 格拉斯探长 立刻去 |
[04:47] | I can’t sense any EMF or sulfur. | 我感觉不到任何电磁干扰或硫磺 |
[04:51] | Mr. Frieling’s arterial health is, uh, excellent. | 弗里林先生的动脉很健康 |
[04:57] | He did recently suffer from a…mild, uh… | 他近期患有轻度的 |
[05:01] | what is that? Bladder infection. | 什么来着 膀胱感染 |
[05:04] | Cass, stop smelling the dead guy. | 小卡 别再闻死人了 |
[05:05] | Why? Now I know everything about this man. | 为什么 现在我了解这男人的一切 |
[05:08] | So we can — | 我们就可以 |
[05:09] | Do you know he was having an affair? | 你知道他有外遇吗 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么 |
[05:13] | Strike one, Sherlock. | 神探夏洛克 得一分 |
[05:15] | According to Olivia, | 据奥利维亚说 |
[05:16] | they would meet at the park every Thursday at 12:45, | 他们每周四12点45分都会在公园见面 |
[05:18] | walk to the Moonlight Diner, | 走去月光餐厅 |
[05:20] | where she always ordered a Caesar salad, | 她总会点一份凯撒沙拉 |
[05:22] | dressing on the side. | 沙拉酱放在旁边 |
[05:23] | They would chat about everything, | 他们会一起聊天 |
[05:24] | and she’d be back on the road by 1:30. | 1点30分她会回去 |
[05:28] | You don’t think she’s telling the truth. | 你觉得她说谎了 |
[05:30] | Too much detail. Sounds rehearsed. | 太多细节了 听起来像是事先排练过 |
[05:32] | Plus, we drove past the Moonlight Diner | 还有 我们进城的路上 |
[05:35] | on the way into town. | 经过月光餐厅 |
[05:36] | It’s attached to the Moonlight Motel. | 紧靠着月光汽车旅馆 |
[05:39] | Okay, well, let’s say that, uh, Gary here’s on the prowl, | 好吧 假设这位盖理有外遇 |
[05:43] | but he’s playing it safe because… | 但是他又谨慎行事因为… |
[05:48] | …dude’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[05:49] | Doesn’t want anyone to see his ride parked out | 不想被别人看到他的车停在 |
[05:51] | in front of a by-the-hour fleabag. | 按小时收费的廉价旅馆门口 |
[05:53] | So he stashes his car at the park across the street, | 所以他就把车藏在街对面的公园里 |
[05:56] | Meets Olivia there. | 在那里见奥利维亚 |
[05:56] | His wife probably found out about it, | 他的妻子可能发现了 |
[05:57] | and it broke her heart. So she breaks his. | 让她心碎 所以她也弄碎了他的心 |
[06:00] | Sounds witchy. | 听着像是巫师一类的 |
[06:01] | Yes, it does. | 的确 |
[06:03] | Guy was living a lie, | 这家伙暗地里玩私情 |
[06:04] | and it came back to bite him in the ticker. | 终于给私情玩死了 |
[06:07] | But nice job on the bladder infection. | 能诊断出膀胱感染也挺厉害的 |
[06:35] | He said he’d be here by 5:00. | 他说五点之前到 |
[06:38] | Uh, just deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[06:39] | – It’s gonna be okay. – I know. | -不会有事的 -我知道 |
[06:41] | It’s just this house, you — | 只是新房子 还有你 |
[06:44] | He’s gonna think we’re moving too fast. | 他会认为我们进展太快 |
[06:47] | Are we moving too fast? | 我们有没有进展太快 |
[06:52] | We’re making up for lost time. | 我们是在弥补错过的时光 |
[07:00] | Don’t talk politics. | 别谈政治 |
[07:02] | Don’t say anything bad about the cowboys. | 别说牛仔的坏话 |
[07:04] | And whatever you do, don’t — | 而且无论你做什么 |
[07:05] | do not use the words “moist” or “irregardless.” | 千万别用”潮湿”和”不管”这两个词 |
[07:10] | There goes my opener. | 我的开场白是作废了 |
[07:14] | Hi, dad! | 你好 爸爸 |
[07:16] | Ohh, munchkin! | 我的小家伙 |
[07:18] | Okay, embarrassing. | 好了 怪丢人的 |
[07:19] | That is my job, kiddo. | 那是我的工作 孩子 |
[07:23] | So, who’s this handsome fella? | 这小帅哥是谁呀 |
[07:25] | Yeah, he’s a good boy! | 他可是个好小伙 |
[07:29] | How you doing there? You’re beautiful. | 你怎么样啊 真帅气 |
[07:31] | That good boy belongs to this good boy. | 那只好小伙是这位好小伙的 |
[07:35] | Stan Thompson, this is Sam Winchester. | 斯坦·汤普森 这是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[07:39] | – Hi. – I heard a lot about you. | -你好 -多有耳闻 |
[07:40] | Not all bad, I hope. | 希望不都是坏话 |
[07:43] | So, this is a nice place. Lawn could use a mow. | 地方不错 草坪该剪了 |
[07:48] | Sam found it. | 萨姆找的 |
[07:50] | I’ve been so busy lately. | 我最近实在是忙 |
[07:51] | He’s had to move us in by himself, pretty much. | 他差不多是一个人给我们搬的家 |
[07:55] | Job almost well done. | 也算做得不错 |
[07:58] | Do you want a drink, dad? We have beer, iced tea — | 爸 要饮料吗 我们有啤酒 冰茶 |
[08:01] | Anything cold will be fantastic. Thank you, sweetheart. | 只要是凉的就好 谢谢亲爱的 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:07] | Mr. Thompson, um, I just — | 汤普森先生 |
[08:10] | I know this must be weird. | 我知道事情很尴尬 |
[08:12] | Uh, you haven’t seen Amelia in months, | 你几个月没见艾米利亚 |
[08:13] | and now she’s living with a guy you’ve never met. | 她又跟一个你不认识的人住在一起 |
[08:15] | Ame said you went to Stanford. | 艾米说你读过斯坦福 |
[08:18] | I did. | 是的 |
[08:18] | – It’s a good school. – It is. | -是所好学校 -的确 |
[08:20] | So what do you do now? | 你现在做什么 |
[08:22] | I work at a motel in town. | 在镇上一家旅馆工作 |
[08:25] | Balancing the books? | 做账吗 |
[08:29] | Uh, no. Maintenance mostly. | 不 主要做维修 |
[08:34] | Well, that makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[08:36] | ’cause I got to say, Sam, | 我必须承认 萨姆 |
[08:37] | You look like a real fixer-upper to me. | 我看你十分欠修理 |
[08:45] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:47] | Gary had a heart attack. | 盖理死于心脏病发作 |
[08:48] | Why would the FBI — | 联调局怎么会… |
[08:49] | The parks are government property. | 公园是国家财产 |
[08:51] | We just got a few questions for you. | 我们只问你几个问题 |
[08:54] | I’ll, uh… I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[08:56] | I’ve done research. I can crack her. | 我做过研究 我能撬开她的嘴 |
[08:59] | Now, Ms. Frieling, | 弗里林夫人 |
[09:02] | I don’t want to bother you. I-I really don’t. | 我不想给你添麻烦 真的 |
[09:04] | But I-I do have just one question for you. | 可是我有一个问题要问你 |
[09:09] | Why did you kill your husband?! | 你为什么要杀你丈夫 |
[09:10] | Agent Stills. A word, please. | 斯蒂尔探员 借一步说话 |
[09:14] | What? I was being bad cop. | 干什么 我在扮黑脸 |
[09:17] | No, you were being bad everything. | 不 你扮的是四不像 |
[09:18] | Please, forgive my partner. | 抱歉 原谅我搭档 |
[09:19] | He’s, uh — he’s going through some stuff. | 他最近有些心事 |
[09:22] | Listen to Sam. | 学学萨姆 |
[09:23] | What he was trying to ask — is — is there any way | 他想问的是 有没有可能 |
[09:26] | Gary might have had secrets — | 盖理有一些秘密 |
[09:29] | something he was hiding? | 隐瞒着你 |
[09:30] | Hiding? Like what? | 隐瞒 隐瞒什么 |
[09:36] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[09:39] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[09:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:43] | As in mistress Olivia? | 就是那个情妇奥利维亚 |
[09:45] | This is awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. W-what did you think Gary was hiding? | 抱歉 你们说盖理隐瞒了什么 |
[09:52] | That he was sleeping with her. | 他跟她有一腿 |
[09:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:02] | You know? | 你知道 |
[10:04] | Gary and I — | 盖理和我 |
[10:06] | we… had an arrangement. | 我们有个约定 |
[10:10] | He was seeing olivia, | 他可以同奥利维亚约会 |
[10:10] | and I was spending some time with our neighbor P.J. | 我有时候跟邻居PJ在一起 |
[10:17] | I’ll, uh — I’ll put this in the kitchen. | 我去把这个放到厨房 |
[10:18] | – I’ll help. Okay. – Yeah. | -我去帮你 -好 |
[10:21] | Frigging suburbs, man. | 疯狂的郊区 |
[10:23] | So she’s not a witch. | 这么说她不是女巫 |
[10:24] | Just the best wife ever. | 世上最好的老婆 |
[10:27] | – Then what killed her husband? – Who gives a… | -那是什么杀了她丈夫 -谁管… |
[10:55] | It’s a miracle! | 这是奇迹 |
[10:58] | God wants me to live! | 上帝要我活下去 |
[11:17] | Loks like suicide. | 像是自杀 |
[11:19] | It was. Guy left a note. | 就是自杀 留了遗书 |
[11:20] | He invested everything in Roman Industries | 他白手起家建了罗马工业 |
[11:22] | and lost it all when they crashed and burned last year. | 又在去年赔了个一干二净 |
[11:24] | So why call us? | 那为什么找我们 |
[11:26] | Because I have two witnesses who swear | 因为有两名目击者坚称 |
[11:27] | that Madoff here floated in midair for a good 10 seconds, | 他们看到马多夫在空中停了有10秒 |
[11:31] | then he looked down, and splat. | 然后向下一看 才摔下去 |
[11:33] | Not sure I buy that, but the way they’re talking, | 我不确定是不是相信 但是听他们讲来 |
[11:36] | – It sounds like something straight out of a… – Cartoon. | -简直就像是 -卡通片 |
[11:38] | Hey, detective. | 探长 |
[11:38] | – You said you wanted weird. – Thanks. | -你们说在查怪事 -多谢 |
[11:43] | – Yeah, what do you got? – She’s right, you know. | -有什么发现 -她说的对 |
[11:45] | I mean, the whole heart jumping out of the guy’s chest, | 你看 心从胸膛里跳出来 |
[11:47] | the — the — the delayed fall — | 坠落延迟 |
[11:48] | That’s straight-up Bugs Bunny. | 完全就是兔八哥 |
[11:50] | So we’re looking for some sort of insect-rabbit hybrid? | 那么我要找的是一只兔虫合体怪 |
[11:54] | How do we kill it? | 怎么杀掉它 |
[11:55] | No, we don’t, Cass. | 杀不掉的 小卡 |
[11:56] | That’s a character, like, uh — | 那是个动画角色 |
[11:57] | like Woody Woodpecker or Daffy Duck. | 就像啄木鸟伍迪和达菲鸭 |
[12:00] | They’re little animated movies. | 是动画短片 |
[12:01] | You know, uh, the Coyote chases a roadrunner, | 歪心狼追着哔哔鸟 |
[12:03] | and then the — the anvil gets dropped on his head. | 铁砧从天而降砸在他头上 |
[12:07] | Is it supposed to be funny? | 这很好笑吗 |
[12:09] | No. | 不 |
[12:11] | It’s hilarious. | 是滑稽 |
[12:14] | Stay tuned, kids! We’ll be right back! | 不要走开 孩子们 我们马上回来 |
[12:17] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[12:19] | The bird represents god. | 哔哔鸟代表上帝 |
[12:21] | And Coyote is man, endlessly chasing the divine, | 歪心狼就是人类 一刻不停地追索神意 |
[12:24] | yet never able to catch him. It’s… | 却从来求之不得 |
[12:28] | It’s hilarious. | 很滑稽 |
[12:33] | I got no idea what we’re hunting. | 完全不知道我们要对付的是什么 |
[12:34] | Maybe it’s a tulpa. | 也许是个念相 |
[12:35] | Maybe it’s some…some crazy god | 也许是某个《机械鸡》 |
[12:36] | who watched too much “Robot Chicken.” | 看多了的疯狂的神 |
[12:38] | I-I…I mean, is there a link | 我是说 |
[12:40] | between “Heartbreak hotel” And “Free falling”? | 这两起事件之间有联系吗 |
[12:42] | Not that I can find. | 我是找不到 |
[12:44] | All right, well, I’m gonna call it. | 好吧 我要休息一会 |
[12:47] | Cass, you gonna book a room or what? | 小卡 你要定个房间吗 |
[12:48] | No, I’ll stay here. | 不 我留在这里 |
[12:50] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | We’ll have a slumber party and braid Sam’s hair. | 我们开个睡衣派对然后帮萨姆编辫子 |
[12:53] | Where are you gonna sleep? | 你要睡在哪 |
[12:56] | I don’t sleep. | 我不睡觉 |
[12:57] | Okay, well, I need my four hours, so… | 好吧 我需要睡四个小时 |
[12:59] | I’ll watch over you. | 我会看守着你的 |
[13:01] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这可不行 |
[13:04] | Something’s coming across the police band. | 警察局发生了一些事 |
[13:07] | Wait, you can hear that? | 你能听见 |
[13:08] | It’s all waves. | 都是无线电波 |
[13:11] | A bank has been robbed. It sounds loony. | 一家银行被抢劫了 听起来很疯狂 |
[13:15] | Define “Loony.” | 什么叫疯狂 |
[13:20] | That’s loony, all right. | 好吧 这就叫疯狂 |
[13:23] | Agents. I was just about to give you a ring. | 特工们 我正要打电话给你们 |
[13:26] | Got to ask…do you boys chase the crazy, | 我得问句 是你们追着疯狂的事件呢 |
[13:29] | or does the crazy chase you? | 还是疯狂的事专发生在你们身边 |
[13:31] | Depends on the day. | 要看当天状况了 |
[13:32] | – Who’s the pancake? – Security guard. | -这是谁被压成肉饼了 -保安 |
[13:34] | He called in reporting a robbery, | 他报案有抢劫 |
[13:35] | – but by the time we got here… – A robbery? | -但当我们赶来时 -抢劫 |
[13:38] | Looks like the Black Hole was trying to | 当这个黑洞正在试图 |
[13:39] | jimmy open a safe-deposit box | 撬开保险箱时 |
[13:40] | when Mr. Rent-a-cop found him. | 这位业余警察发现了他 |
[13:42] | And, well, you know how that story ends. | 然后 你们也知道事情的结局 |
[13:45] | Black Hole? | 黑洞 |
[13:46] | It’s our name for a burglar that’s been running us ragged. | 那是我们对把我们耍得团团转的窃贼的称呼 |
[13:49] | He’s a pro…no fingerprints, | 他很专业 没留下任何指纹 |
[13:50] | never any sign of forced entry… | 没有任何强行闯入的迹象 |
[13:52] | Just a pair of those every time, like he’s signing his work. | 每次只留下一双那东西 就像他留下的签名 |
[13:58] | Perp’s never done anything like this before, though…obviously. | 尽管明显 罪犯从没做过这样的事 |
[14:01] | You mind if I take a look at your files | 你介意我看一下其他 |
[14:03] | on those other break-ins? | 类似入室抢劫的资料吗 |
[14:05] | No skin off my nose. | 没问题 |
[14:05] | I’m headed to the station now if you want a ride. | 我现在要去警局 若你愿意可以搭顺风车 |
[14:07] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[14:14] | Hey. Can you lift this? | 你能抬起来它吗 |
[14:33] | “X” marks the spot. | 用X做标记 |
[14:36] | Well, whoever’s doing this is playing by cartoon rules. | 无论是谁 都是按照动画片中的规则 |
[14:38] | – Animation doesn’t have rules. – Sure it does. | -动画片里没有规则 -当然有 |
[14:41] | In toontown, a pretty girl | 在卡通片里 一个美女 |
[14:43] | can make your heart leap out of your chest, | 可以让你的心赃跳出胸口 |
[14:44] | anvils fall from the sky. | 铁砧从天而降 |
[14:46] | And if you draw a door or a black hole on the wall, | 而且如果你在墙上画个门或洞 |
[14:49] | you can stroll right through it. | 你就可以穿墙而过 |
[14:52] | So this is how the thief got in. | 窃贼就是这样进来的 |
[14:54] | And out, and cracked the vault. | 也是这样出去和破开地下室的 |
[15:00] | Then why isn’t it working now? | 那为什么现在不管用了 |
[15:04] | I got no clue. | 我也不知道 |
[15:09] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[15:11] | Beautiful handwriting. | 字写得很漂亮 |
[15:15] | How you feeling, cass? | 你感觉怎么样 小卡 |
[15:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:20] | Well, I just…I-I know that when… | 我是说 我知道当我 |
[15:24] | I got puked out of purgatory, | 从炼狱逃出来后 |
[15:25] | it took me a few weeks to… find my sea legs. | 我用了好几周才适应过来 |
[15:30] | I’m fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[15:32] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m happy you’re back. | 不要想偏了 我很高兴你能回来 |
[15:35] | I’m freaking thrilled. | 我快激动死了 |
[15:37] | It’s just this whole mysterious-resurrection thing… | 只是神奇复活这事… |
[15:40] | It always has one mother of a downside. | 总是会有不好的副作用 |
[15:45] | So, what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎样 |
[15:47] | Maybe take a trip upstairs. | 你也许可以上去一次 |
[15:48] | To heaven? | 去天堂 |
[15:49] | Yeah, poke around, | 是的 四处逛一逛 |
[15:50] | see if the God squad can’t tell us how you got out. | 看看上帝使团知不知道你是怎么出来的 |
[15:52] | No. | 不行 |
[15:56] | Look, man, I-I hate those flying-ass monkeys | 我和你一样烦那些 |
[15:58] | just as much as you do, but… | 飞来飞去的事 |
[15:59] | Dean! I said no! | 迪恩 我说了不行 |
[16:17] | Talk to me. | 和我谈谈 |
[16:19] | Dean, I… | 迪恩 我 |
[16:25] | When I was…bad… | 当我变坏的时候 |
[16:30] | and I had all those things… | 那些不好的东西 |
[16:31] | The…the leviathans… writhing inside me… | 那些利维坦 在我体内翻滚 |
[16:38] | I caused a lot of suffering on earth, | 我给世间制造了太多苦难 |
[16:41] | but I devastated heaven. | 但是我毁灭了天堂 |
[16:43] | I vaporized thousands of my own kind, | 我杀害了成千上万的同胞 |
[16:46] | and I-I-I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[16:51] | Cause if you do, the angels will kill you. | 因为如果你回去 天使们会杀了你 |
[16:52] | Because if I see what heaven’s become…what I… | 是因为我看清了天堂的模样 |
[16:59] | …what I made of it… I’m afraid I might kill myself. | 我把它变成的模样 我害怕我会自杀 |
[17:08] | Hey. Got something. | 有线索了 |
[17:10] | Good. Excellent. What? | 很好 是什么线索 |
[17:14] | So this black-hole guy…before he tried the bank, | 这位黑洞 在他抢劫银行前 |
[17:16] | he robbed a house across from the park | 他抢劫了盖理猝死的那个 |
[17:18] | where Gary blew a gasket. | 公园对面的一座房子 |
[17:20] | So, uh, you think the house heist | 那么你觉得那入室抢劫 |
[17:22] | and Gary’s corpse are connected? | 与盖理的死亡之间有联系 |
[17:25] | According to the file, | 根据资料记录 |
[17:25] | they happened at pretty much the exact same time. | 这两件事恰好同时发生 |
[17:27] | Here. Check this out. Okay. | 来看看这个 |
[17:30] | Here’s the house, and Gary died across the street here. | 这是那座房子 盖理死在街对面的这里 |
[17:34] | And that building from this morning…right there. | 还有今早我们去的那个楼在这 |
[17:37] | The black hole hit that, too. | 黑洞也抢劫了那 |
[17:37] | Let me guess…where, uh, what’s his name took a swan dive. | 让我猜猜 不管是谁来了次燕式跳水 |
[17:41] | All right. I’ll bite. What about the others? | 好吧 我相信 那其他的呢 |
[17:44] | Well, those are the places that stuff got stolen. | 那些是被偷窃的地方 |
[17:46] | But nobody got dead. | 但是没有人死亡 |
[17:47] | Take away the graffiti, | 除了那些涂鸦 |
[17:49] | and these all look like just normal smash-and-grabs. | 这一切都看起来像是普通的砸窗抢劫事件 |
[17:52] | But I made a few phone calls, | 但我打了几通电话 |
[17:53] | talked to some people who are nearby…neighbors and whatnot. | 和当时在场的以及附近居住的人交谈了一番 |
[17:57] | And they reported a whole lot of crazy. | 他们说了一大番难以置信的话 |
[18:00] | Like? | 比如 |
[18:00] | Like a jogger bumping his head | 比如一个慢跑的人碰烂了头 |
[18:02] | and sprouting a four-inch lump. | 长出了四英尺大的肿块 |
[18:04] | Or a kid walking into a wall and hearing birdies. | 再比如一个孩子走到了墙里听见了鸟叫 |
[18:07] | Basically, for 50 yards around each robbery, | 基本上 每处抢劫点周围50码内 |
[18:09] | people were living in a cartoon. | 人们就像生活在卡通片里 |
[18:10] | But it didn’t last long. | 但持续时间都不长 |
[18:11] | I mean, 5, 10 minutes at each place. | 每处都是大概持续5至10分钟 |
[18:13] | About the length of time it would take a thief to get in and out. | 这种时间长度足够窃贼进去再出来 |
[18:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:17] | But whatever power he’s using it’s…it’s not targeted. | 无论他用的是什么力量 都不是单个锁定的 |
[18:20] | I mean, it’s…it’s kind of like an area of effect. | 我是说它会影响一片区域 |
[18:23] | I mean, picture him in a bubble of weird, | 他就像是在一个奇怪的气泡中 |
[18:26] | and anything that touches it gets daffy. | 一切碰到它的东西都会变得疯狂 |
[18:29] | So this animaniac can step through walls, | 也就是说这个卡通家伙可以穿墙 |
[18:33] | can toss an anvil? | 投掷铁砧 |
[18:34] | Yeah, but he’s warping reality to do it. | 是的 但他是在扭曲事实的基础上做到的 |
[18:36] | So if someone happens to be nearby | 所以某人恰好在 |
[18:37] | meeting the girl of his dreams… | 他梦中女孩旁边的话 |
[18:38] | His heart makes a break for it. | 他的心脏就会迸出来 |
[18:41] | Okay, so smashing the, uh — the rent-a-cop — | 好吧 那么砸碎橱窗 保安 |
[18:43] | That — that was on purpose, but the rest of them — | 那是故意的 但其余的 |
[18:45] | What, is that just collateral weird? | 诡异事件只是巧合吗 |
[18:47] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[18:48] | So we’re looking for a thief. | 那么我们是在找一个窃贼 |
[18:49] | And the deposit box he was after. | 还有他偷去的存款箱 |
[18:51] | Now, the house, the office — | 现在 那间屋子 那间办公室 |
[18:54] | every place he’s hit | 他去过的每个地方 |
[18:55] | belonged to someone living at the sunset fields retirement home. | 都属于住在日落之家养老院的某个人 |
[18:58] | So you think our guy’s there. | 所以你认为我们应该去那里 |
[19:00] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[19:01] | All right. Well, let’s gear up. It’s wabbit season. | 好吧 我们整装待发 现在是猎兔时节 |
[19:06] | I don’t think you pronounced that correctly. | 我想那个词你发错音了 |
[19:18] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 得了 没那么严重吧 |
[19:19] | You can’t tell me this joint | 你不会告诉我这个呼吸机 |
[19:20] | doesn’t give you the heebs and/or jeebs. | 不会让你浑身不自在 |
[19:23] | – Hello. Can I help you? – Hi. | -你好 有事吗 -你好 |
[19:24] | Yeah. Agent crosby. FBI. | 克罗斯比探员 联调局的 |
[19:28] | Sorry, I’m Dr. Dwight Mahoney. | 抱歉 我是德怀特·马霍尼医生 |
[19:30] | I run sunset fields. | 我经营日落之家 |
[19:32] | We need to question your residents. | 我们需要问询你的病人 |
[19:35] | Well…why? About what? | 为什么 关于什么 |
[19:37] | Grand larceny, mostly. | 主要是关于盗窃案 |
[19:41] | Of course. Um, by all means, ask away. | 当然 请随便问 |
[19:44] | If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know. | 如果有事需要帮忙 请通知我 |
[19:45] | Appreciate it. Great. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[19:48] | All right, let’s do this. No flirting, you two. | 好吧 我们办正事 你们俩不要调情 |
[19:54] | You are so pretty, Charles. | 你真是太帅了 查尔斯 |
[20:01] | That’s not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[20:03] | Oh! You look so much like my third husband. | 你太像我的第三任丈夫了 |
[20:09] | We’re here to talk about the robbery, ma’am. | 夫人 我们来此是为了调查盗窃案 |
[20:12] | – Robbery? – Mm-hmm. | -盗窃案 -是的 |
[20:13] | The one the police talked to you about a few days ago. | 几天前警察找你谈过此案 |
[20:16] | Someone broke into your old house | 有人闯进你的老房子 |
[20:18] | and stole a stack of bearer bonds | 还偷走了一摞无记名债券 |
[20:20] | and, uh, some jewelry that you stashed under your floorboards. | 和你藏在地板下的一些首饰 |
[20:23] | Oh, my diamonds, yes. I hid them there. | 没错 是我的钻石 我把它们藏在那 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry, Charles. | 对不起 查尔斯 |
[20:28] | I didn’t trust you. | 我信不过你 |
[20:30] | You were quite the bounder. | 你可是个无赖之徒 |
[20:34] | Did you tell anyone where your valuables were, | 你告诉过任何人贵重物品的藏身之处吗 |
[20:36] | Mrs. Tate? | 塔特夫人 |
[20:37] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[20:39] | But then I get a little fuzzy sometimes. | 不过有时我有些糊涂 |
[20:42] | Have you noticed anything strange lately — | 你最近有注意到什么奇怪的事情 |
[20:44] | Uh, cold spots, smells? | 气温骤冷 气味 |
[20:48] | Well, there’s the cat. | 那儿有只猫 |
[20:50] | The cat? | 一只猫 |
[20:52] | He talks sometimes. | 它有时会说话 |
[20:55] | Really hates that mouse. | 对老鼠可是恨之入骨 |
[20:59] | I’ll interrogate the cat. | 我去审讯那只猫 |
[21:05] | You all done here? | 你吃完了吗 |
[21:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:14] | It’s creepy, right? | 很诡异 是吧 |
[21:16] | A lot of these people — | 很多老人 |
[21:17] | They just tune out and live in their own heads. | 他们对外界充耳不闻 只活在自己的世界里 |
[21:20] | It’s like maybe the real world is too much for them, | 就好像现实世界过于复杂 他们无法承受 |
[21:23] | and they just run and hide, you know? | 他们只能逃避 你明白吗 |
[21:31] | Soup’s on… and semi-edible. | 汤好了 还有咸味酱 |
[21:36] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[21:38] | Dad was in the army, | 爸爸曾在军队服役 |
[21:40] | so we moved around a lot when I was a kid. | 所以小时候我们经常搬家 |
[21:42] | Having spaghetti and hot dogs our first night in a new house | 吃意大利面条和热狗是我们搬进新家 |
[21:44] | – was sort of a tradition. – All right. Got it. | -第一晚的传统 -明白了 |
[21:47] | Uh, my father was in the marines. | 我爸爸曾在海军陆战队服役 |
[21:50] | Jarhead, huh? | 锅盖头[对海军陆战队士兵的谐称] |
[21:51] | That’s right. Uh, 2nd battalion, first marines, echo company. | 没错 第一海军陆战队二营回音兵团 |
[21:55] | I always thought they were a little puffed up, myself. | 我一直以为他们有些趾高气扬 |
[22:00] | But, hey. What do I know? | 但是 我知道什么 |
[22:02] | I’m just an old grunt. | 我只不是一个老步兵 |
[22:03] | You’re my old grunt. | 你是我的老步兵 |
[22:12] | So, Ame tells me you never served. | 艾米告诉我你没有参过军 |
[22:15] | No. | 没有 |
[22:16] | See, I find that hard to believe | 看 我很难相信 |
[22:17] | ’cause I got to say, Sam, | 因为我不得不说 萨姆 |
[22:20] | you got the look. | 你有那种神色 |
[22:23] | The look? | 神色 |
[22:23] | The one a lot of guys get after | 很多人在历经了 |
[22:25] | they’ve been through the meat grinder — | 战场的血腥后的神色 |
[22:26] | The one that let’s you know | 那种神色能让你知道 |
[22:27] | they’ve seen a lot of crap they can’t forget. | 他们见识过许多难以忘怀的场面 |
[22:30] | The second their feet hit solid ground, | 一旦他们的脚踏上土地 |
[22:32] | they start running, and they don’t stop — | 他们开始奔跑 并且不会停止 |
[22:35] | Not till they find something to hold on to. | 直到他们找到可以依靠的东西 |
[22:37] | You think that’s what I’m doing here? | 你认为我是这样的人 |
[22:40] | Just holding on? | 只是找个依靠 |
[22:45] | I think the two of you are holding on to each other, yeah. | 我认为你们彼此互相依靠 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause I know she’s scared. | 因为我知道她很害怕 |
[22:51] | After what happened to Don, I don’t blame her for taking off. | 唐牺牲后 我没有责备她离我而去 |
[22:54] | Needing to run away and hide — I know why she did it. | 我知道她为什么要逃避现实 |
[22:59] | The question is — what are you running from, Sam? | 问题是 萨姆 你在逃避什么 |
[23:08] | Hey, what do you got? | 你有收获吗 |
[23:10] | Hey, um, nothing. Uh, no hex bags, no EMF. You? | 没有 没有魔法袋 没有电磁干扰 你呢 |
[23:15] | Nada. | 一无所获 |
[23:16] | Half the folks I talked to don’t even remember being robbed. | 一半我问过的人都不记得被抢劫了 |
[23:23] | Dean, um… | 迪恩 |
[23:27] | You remember a guy named Fred Jones? | 你记得一个叫弗雷德·琼斯的人吗 |
[23:28] | I think he was a contact of dad’s, lived outside of salt lake. | 我觉得他和爸爸有联系 他住在盐湖外面 |
[23:30] | Yeah, that guy gave me my first beer. | 记得 我的第一瓶啤酒就是他给的 |
[23:32] | I don’t even think I was double digits. | 我觉得那是我还没满十岁呢 |
[23:33] | Right, yeah. Me, too. Um, he was psychic, right? | 没错 我也是 他是个通灵师 对吧 |
[23:36] | Psychokinetic. Why? | 心灵致动师 问这个干吗 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause he’s in room 114. | 因为他就在114号房间 |
[23:45] | Cass. Let’s go. | 小卡 我们走 |
[23:48] | I’ve almost cracked him. | 我差点让它奔溃 |
[23:49] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[23:52] | Hey. I’m not through with you. | 我和你还没完 |
[23:58] | Dumbass. | 笨蛋 |
[24:08] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 |
[24:10] | Hey, it’s, uh, Sam Winchester. | 你好 我是 萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[24:15] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[24:19] | My nerves! Get me a doctor! | 我太紧张了 快叫医生 |
[24:21] | Fred! Hey! | 弗雷德 嘿 |
[24:25] | So, you really think this one man | 那么 你真的认为这个人 |
[24:27] | is causing all of these… shenanigans? | 就是这几起惨案的罪魁祸首 |
[24:30] | Well, if he is, | 如果是他 |
[24:31] | he’d be surrounded by a circle of crazy, right? | 他周围肯定会有蹊跷 对吧 |
[24:36] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[24:50] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[24:52] | But how? | 怎么回事 |
[24:53] | Fred’s got juice. | 弗雷德与众不同 |
[24:54] | I mean, an average psychokinetic can move things with his mind, | 我是说一般的心灵致动师能用意念移动物体 |
[24:56] | But a guy like Fred — | 但是像弗雷德 |
[24:58] | you get him worked up, He can reshape reality. | 你要是激怒他 他就能改写现实 |
[25:00] | All right, so where’s his “Off” Switch? | 好吧 但是如何屏蔽他的超能力 |
[25:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:03] | I’m not even certain if he knows we’re here. | 我甚至都不确定他是否知道我们在这里 |
[25:05] | Do we…kill him? | 我们要杀了他吗 |
[25:07] | Excuse me, agents. | 打扰 探员 |
[25:10] | Did he just threaten to murder one of my patients? | 他刚才是不是威胁要谋杀我的病人 |
[25:15] | Real freaking smooth. | 顺利到让人感到诡异 |
[25:17] | Well, we don’t have to leave him. | 我们不必丢下他不管 |
[25:19] | I could teleport him. | 我能瞬间移动他 |
[25:20] | Fred’s radioactive, Cass. | 弗雷德能影响到周边 小卡 |
[25:22] | Zap him — no telling what will happen. | 直接挪走他 谁知道会出什么事 |
[25:23] | Me and Sam will circle back tonight, | 今晚我和萨姆会杀个回马枪 |
[25:25] | Get Fred nice and clean. | 干净利落地接走弗雷德 |
[25:26] | You go invisible girl and keep an eye on him. You hear me? | 你悄悄行事看着他一点 听见了吗 |
[25:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:48] | Happy birthday, Sheila. | 生日快乐 希拉 |
[26:01] | Ha. Good. | 好极了 |
[26:06] | Get ready. Big breath. | 准备好 猛吸一口气 |
[26:09] | Oh, ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:25] | I’m just gonna wipe this off your face, okay? | 我来擦干净你的脸 好吗 |
[26:28] | I’m just gonna put this on. | 我要给你戴上这个 |
[26:34] | Oh. You got my message. Good. | 你收到我的信息了 很好 |
[26:37] | What the hell happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[26:39] | There was a pastry mishap. | 是蛋糕出了不幸 |
[26:41] | Okay, and? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[26:42] | And the frosting reached near-supersonic speeds. | 然后那些霜糖喷溅的速度接近超音速 |
[26:44] | I thought — | 我以为 |
[26:45] | Hey. Fred’s gone. Hey. | 弗雷德不见了 |
[26:46] | What? Oh, fan-freaking-tastic. | 什么 真他妈的好 |
[26:48] | Way to take your eye off the ball. | 真该挖了你的眼睛 |
[26:49] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你们不该来这儿的 |
[26:52] | Well, trust me, sweetheart, you got bigger fish. | 相信我亲爱的 你还有更要紧的事 |
[26:54] | Charles, she’s wearing my diamonds. | 查尔斯 她戴着我的钻石 |
[26:56] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[26:57] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对吗 |
[27:00] | This is Mrs. Tate’s bracelet. | 这是塔特夫人的手链 |
[27:02] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[27:05] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[27:06] | My boyfriend gave it to me. | 我男朋友给我的 |
[27:21] | Hey. Bearer bonds. | 看 不记名债券 |
[27:25] | Maybe these belonged to Sheila Tate. | 也许这些都是希拉·塔特的 |
[27:27] | So this man is our thief. | 这家伙就是我们要找的贼了 |
[27:28] | Yeah. Dean. | 是的 迪恩 |
[27:47] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[27:52] | Stay still. | 待着别动 |
[27:54] | Move your hands. | 拿开你的手 |
[28:13] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[28:14] | – Guy eats his wheaties. Sam, come on. – What did you… | -他自有办法 萨姆来帮一把 -你怎么 |
[28:16] | Get up. Come on. Sit down. | 起来 坐好 |
[28:19] | Wait a second! What did you just do to me?! | 等等 你们刚刚把我怎么样了 |
[28:20] | Hey, hey, hey! Listen to me. Where is Fred Jones? | 听我说 弗雷德·琼斯在哪儿 |
[28:22] | I — he — he took him. | 我 是他把他带走了 |
[28:24] | Who?! | 谁 |
[28:25] | Dr. Mahoney. That guy’s evil, man, okay? | 马霍尼医生 那家伙就是个魔鬼懂吗 |
[28:28] | – He’s using Mr. Jones – How? | -他在利用琼斯先生 -怎么利用 |
[28:31] | Look, all Fred does is watch cartoons, but he is magic, okay? | 弗雷德只是看看卡通 但他太不可思议了 |
[28:34] | A few weeks ago, I-I slammed my foot in his door. | 几个星期前 我的脚撞上了他的门 |
[28:35] | I smashed it flat — and I mean flat. | 我把门撞扁了 我意思是真扁了 |
[28:37] | And then when I shook the thing, it popped back up, | 后来我晃了晃门 它就恢复了原状 |
[28:39] | Like something out of a cartoon or whatever. | 就像是从卡通片里出来似的 |
[28:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know. | 对对 我们知道 |
[28:42] | So I told dr. Mahoney, and then he started doing experiments. | 然后我就告诉了马霍尼医生 他开始了实验 |
[28:45] | Just — we just wanted to see what he could do. | 我们只想看看他能做些什么 |
[28:47] | What about the robberies? | 那些盗窃案呢 |
[28:48] | Oh, Mahoney’s been skimming off Sunset Fields for years. | 马霍尼已经在日落之家捞了好些年 |
[28:50] | A lot of those folks — they got stuff stashed away, | 这些老人中有不少都藏了些东西 |
[28:52] | like, off the books. | 就是没有登记的那些 |
[28:54] | So Mahoney would track down the loot, | 所以马霍尼会去找那些财物 |
[28:55] | and then we would take Fred for a drive. | 我们也会带弗雷德一起出去兜兜风 |
[28:57] | Right, and use his bubble of weird to rip people off. | 没错 再用他那些诡异的招数偷窃 |
[29:00] | How did you end up gut-shot? | 你怎么搞到中枪了 |
[29:01] | Mahoney — after — after he anviled that guard, | 马霍尼 他碾碎了那个保安之后 |
[29:03] | he started freaking out, and then you showed up, | 他有点害怕了 你们也出现了 |
[29:05] | and then the cake blew in the day room, and then he lost it. | 蛋糕又在休息室里爆开了花 然后他失控了 |
[29:08] | What does that mean, “He lost it”? | 你说”他失控了”是什么意思 |
[29:09] | I mean he’s on his way back to | 我是说他现在正在去银行的路上 |
[29:11] | the bank right now for one last score. | 想最后一搏 |
[29:13] | Doc’s blowing town. | 医生到处为非作歹 |
[29:15] | I mean, he said that Fred was a loose end. | 我是说 他说弗雷德是个累赘 |
[29:16] | He was gonna kill him. | 他打算杀了他 |
[29:18] | And then I like Fred, | 可我喜欢弗雷德 |
[29:19] | so I said that if he hurt the guy, I’d go to the cops. | 我就说如果你要伤害他 我就报警 |
[29:21] | And I didn’t know that he had a gun. | 我不知道他有枪 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[29:28] | Do you think Mr. Jones knows what’s happening? | 你觉得琼斯先生知道发生了什么事吗 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:31] | Seems to me like the dude’s living in a dream world. | 我觉得这个老伙计就好像活在梦境之中 |
[29:45] | Look, I am trying to help. | 听着 我是想帮忙的 |
[29:46] | Boy, I’ll tell you, if Don could see you… | 孩子 我跟你说 如果唐能看见你 |
[29:50] | Don’t. Just don’t. | 别 别说了 |
[29:54] | You can’t — you need to come home. | 你不能 你该回家 |
[29:57] | Is that why you’re here — to drag me back? | 你来就是为了这个 为了劝我回去 |
[29:59] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[29:59] | This — it won’t last. | 这种生活 不会长久 |
[30:02] | You are living in a dream world. | 你这是活在梦境之中 |
[30:04] | I like it here. I like this house. | 我喜欢这地方 我喜欢这房子 |
[30:06] | I like Sam. | 我喜欢萨姆 |
[30:08] | Sam is a mess. | 萨姆简直一团糟 |
[30:09] | I’m a mess. | 我也是 |
[30:11] | But when I’m with Sam, I’m happy, Dad. | 可我和萨姆在一起的时候我很开心 爸爸 |
[30:15] | And I haven’t been happy in a really long time. | 我已经很久没这么开心了 |
[30:18] | So please, just… let us be messes together. | 所以 就让我们两个同病相怜吧 |
[30:24] | Give us a chance. | 给我们一个机会 |
[30:46] | I’ll dry. | 我来擦干 |
[30:50] | Is that your car outside — the Impala? | 外面是你的车吗 那辆英帕拉 |
[30:55] | Yeah, it was my Dad’s. | 对 以前是我爸的车 |
[30:57] | Guy had good taste… | 你爸好品味 |
[31:00] | …for a jarhead. | 对一个当兵的来说 |
[31:17] | All right. Jones has got to be close. | 好吧 琼斯肯定就在附近 |
[31:19] | I’ll hit the bank. You see if you can find him. | 我去银行看看 你们看看能不能找到他 |
[31:47] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:56] | Can you feel that, Sam? | 你感觉到了吗 萨姆 |
[31:59] | The power. | 那股力量 |
[32:05] | Calamity Jane for you! | 你的女侠简恩 |
[32:07] | Fred, hey. Fred, hey, buddy. | 弗雷德 喂 弗雷德 老伙计 |
[32:09] | Hey. Hey, Fred? Listen to me. | 弗雷德 听我说 |
[32:12] | Can you hear me? Fred! | 你听得到我说话吗 弗雷德 |
[32:15] | If we could just talk to him. | 我们能跟他说上话就好了 |
[32:17] | Hey, buddy. | 老伙计 |
[32:18] | Hey, wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[32:21] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[32:22] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[32:39] | Cass, uh, where are we? | 小卡 我们这是在哪儿 |
[32:42] | Inside Mr. Jones’ mind. | 在琼斯先生的脑海里 |
[32:44] | You said you wanted to talk to him. | 你说想跟他说话的 |
[32:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你们俩是谁 |
[32:52] | Fred. Fred. Um, hey, it’s — it’s — it’s me. | 弗雷德 弗雷德 是我 |
[32:55] | I’m, uh — I’m sam — Sam Winchester. | 我是萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[33:00] | John’s boy? | 约翰的儿子 |
[33:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:03] | The scrawny one? | 骨瘦如柴的那个 |
[33:06] | It’s only been three, four years since I’ve seen you. | 我不见你才三四年吧 |
[33:08] | You — more like, uh, 20. | 是差不多二十年 |
[33:11] | Listen, Fred, I’m gonna need you to focus. | 听着弗雷德 我要你集中精神 |
[33:16] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[33:20] | Why are you here, Sam? | 你来这干吗 萨姆 |
[33:29] | What’s up, doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[33:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You’re lying! | 不不 你们在撒谎 |
[33:35] | This is happening, Mr. Jones. | 这是事实 琼斯先生 |
[33:37] | They’re using you. | 他们在利用你 |
[33:38] | As what– some kind of a damn psychic coppertop? | 把我当什么 变态人体电池么 |
[33:42] | You plug me in, and the whole world goes wacky? | 把我插上 然后全世界都乱套了 |
[33:43] | – It doesn’t work that way. – How would you know? | -不是这样的 -你怎么知道不是 |
[33:47] | No offense, but it seems to me | 无意冒犯 但在我看来 |
[33:48] | like you’ve been spending more time in here | 好像你在这里的时间 |
[33:49] | than you have… out there. | 比在外面还长 |
[33:56] | You want to know what’s the worst thing that can happen | 你想知道拥有这样头脑的我 |
[33:58] | to a guy who’s got a mind like I got? | 最怕发生什么事吗 |
[34:04] | Losing it. | 就是失去这个头脑 |
[34:09] | You let me walk, and half of this is yours. | 你放我走 这东西一半都归你 |
[34:14] | I think I’m gonna pass. | 我还是算了吧 |
[34:15] | I’m not really into stealing from sweet old ladies. | 我还真不太喜欢偷老太太们的东西 |
[34:17] | I’m not stealing from them. | 我不是从她们那里偷 |
[34:18] | I’m stealing from their children. | 我偷的是她们孩子的东西 |
[34:20] | Little bastards think they can drop their folks off at a home | 小混蛋们觉得他们可以把家人 |
[34:23] | and visit twice a year, maybe. | 放在养老院 然后每年来看两次 |
[34:25] | I took care of all these old geezers. | 我照顾这些老家伙们 |
[34:27] | – I think I des– – I don’t care! | -我有资格 -我不关心 |
[34:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | Have it your way. | 听你的 |
[34:40] | Welcome to the fun house. | 欢迎来到游乐园 |
[34:43] | Cartoons– yeah, yeah, I always loved them when I was a kid. | 卡通片 我小时候就喜欢 |
[34:45] | They made me feel… happy– safe. | 它们令我感到开心和安全 |
[34:49] | They were… | 它们是 |
[34:51] | Something to hold on to. | 可以依赖的东西 |
[34:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:57] | 迪恩·温彻斯特 英勇的猎人 | |
[35:00] | 马霍尼医生 邪恶的怪人 | |
[35:18] | Give up? | 放弃了吗 |
[35:19] | I’ve been dealing with this crazy for months! | 几个月来 我一直活在这种疯狂中 |
[35:21] | And you– idiot — bring a gun to a gag fight. | 你这个白痴还带枪来打架 |
[35:24] | Yeah, well, I did bring this. | 是啊 我是带了这个 |
[35:27] | And “X” marks the spot. | 那个叉可是个标记 |
[35:35] | I need you to stop this– take control. | 我需要你停止这些 控制住 |
[35:38] | It’s too hard! | 太难了 |
[35:40] | Look, it can be nice living in a dream world. | 听着 活在梦想的世界很好 |
[35:42] | It can be great. I know that. | 那感觉非常棒 我知道 |
[35:44] | And you can hide, | 你可以躲起来 |
[35:45] | and you can pretend all the crap out there doesn’t exist, | 还可以假装外界都不存在 |
[35:48] | but you can’t do it forever because…eventually, | 但你不能永远这样 因为最终 |
[35:51] | whatever it is you’re running from– it’ll find you. | 不论你在逃避什么 它都会找到你 |
[35:56] | It’ll come along, and it’ll punch you in the gut. | 它会找上门 给你致使一击 |
[35:58] | And then… | 然后 |
[36:01] | Then you got to wake up, because if you don’t, | 你必须醒过来 因为如果你不醒来 |
[36:05] | then trying to keep that dream alive will destroy you! | 让梦一直这样下去的话 会毁了你的 |
[36:09] | It’ll destroy everything! | 会毁了一切的 |
[36:30] | Looks like somebody turned off the boob tube. | 貌似有人关掉了那蠢管道 |
[36:33] | Good. Means I can use this. | 很好 那我就可以用这个了 |
[36:37] | No! | 不 |
[36:38] | You are never going to hurt anyone again! | 不要再伤害任何人了 |
[36:57] | That’s all, folks. | 结束了 伙计们 |
[37:07] | My god. | 天呐 |
[37:13] | Fred. You good? | 弗雷德 你还好吗 |
[37:16] | Now I’m good. | 现在我很好 |
[37:18] | In a month, a year… | 一个月后 一年后 |
[37:22] | Nobody gets sharper with age. | 人越老会越不灵光 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna lose control again, | 我会再失控的 |
[37:28] | and somebody’s gonna get hurt…again. | 还会有人再受伤的 |
[37:35] | You got to make it stop. | 你得阻止 |
[37:39] | There might be a way. | 可能有个办法 |
[37:43] | The procedure will be painful, and…when it’s over, | 过程可能很痛苦 而且结束的时候 |
[37:47] | I’m not sure how much of you will be left. | 我不确定你还能有多少意识 |
[38:00] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[38:06] | Is he, uh — is he okay? | 他 他还好吗 |
[38:11] | He’s listening to “Ode to Joy.” | 他在听欢乐颂 |
[38:17] | He’s happy. | 他很快乐 |
[38:20] | All right, well, let’s blow this termite terrace. | 好吧 我们把这白蚁窝毁了吧 |
[38:22] | Cass, you get to ride shotgun. You done good. | 卡斯 你可以坐前排了 干得好 |
[38:25] | Thanks, but I, uh… | 谢谢 可我 |
[38:27] | I can’t come. I, uh… | 我不能去了 我 |
[38:34] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好啊 卡西迪奥 |
[38:36] | And, no. | 不行 |
[38:38] | No? | 不行 |
[38:39] | I can see what you’re thinking, and I won’t allow it. | 我知道你在想什么 我不允许 |
[38:42] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[38:44] | I have been trying to pretend | 我一直努力假装 |
[38:45] | that I can escape what I did in heaven, but I can’t. | 可以忘掉自己在天堂做的事 但我不能 |
[38:51] | All that pain that I caused– | 那些我所引起的伤痛 |
[38:52] | I-I have to come back, to make things right. | 我得回来去纠正错误 |
[38:54] | And you are… by doing what you’re told. | 你正在这样做 听令行事就对了 |
[38:58] | Bottom line– unless I ring my bell, | 底线是 除非我响铃 |
[39:01] | you stay out of heaven, Castiel. | 否则别回天堂 卡西迪奥 |
[39:05] | Well, then, what should I do? | 那我该做什么呢 |
[39:08] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么呢 |
[39:14] | You– you what, Cass? W-why can’t you come with us? | 什么 小卡 为什么你不能一起走 |
[39:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[39:22] | I want to stay with Mr. Jones. | 我想和琼斯先生一起 |
[39:25] | Someone should watch over him for a few days just to be safe. | 得有人照看他几天 保证他安全 |
[39:29] | Okay, and then what? | 好的 之后呢 |
[39:30] | Then I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[39:34] | But I know I can’t run anymore. | 但我知道我不能再逃了 |
[39:39] | So, Ame is playing the sugarplum fairy, right? | 艾米利亚扮演糖果仙子 是吧 |
[39:42] | Right? | 是吧 |
[39:42] | Now, this is her big moment, you understand, | 这是她的关键时刻 你懂的 |
[39:44] | – And she waddles up onto the stage — -Waddles? | -她摇晃着走上台 -摇晃着吗 |
[39:46] | What? You were a chubby kid. It was adorable. | 怎么了 你那时是个胖丫头 很可爱 |
[39:49] | Anyway, she waddles up onto the stage, | 她摇晃着走上台 |
[39:52] | and she is dragging two feet of toilet paper behind her. | 背后还拖着两英尺的厕纸 |
[39:56] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:02] | Officially the end of her career. | 职业生涯的正式终结 |
[40:05] | – You want one of these? – Please, yeah. | -来一瓶吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[40:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:14] | My, uh– my brother used to do that. | 我哥哥以前就这样做 |
[40:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[40:19] | – He a good guy? – Yeah. | -他是个好人吗 -是的 |
[40:22] | Yeah, uh, he– he was…the best. | 是的 他是最棒的 |
[40:25] | Uh, I, uh… I lost him, | 我 我失去他了 |
[40:29] | and, uh, I-I ran. | 我跑掉了 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry to hear about that. | 真抱歉听到这个 |
[40:38] | What? | 什么 |
[40:40] | A-are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:43] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[40:55] | Amelia? | 艾米利亚 |
[40:58] | Baby? You okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[41:03] | It’s Don. | 是唐 |
[41:07] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[41:15] | Sam, you with me? | 萨姆 跟我走不 |
[41:48] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |