时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What do you think it is that we’re hunting? | 你认为我们这次的猎杀目标是什么 |
[00:06] | Animal, vegetable, mineral. | 动物 植物也或是矿物质东西 |
[00:08] | I know you boys think I’m a bag of loose screws. | 我知道在你们眼里我是个老废物了 |
[00:11] | Martin saved dad’s ass more times than we can count. | 马丁救了老爸的次数我们数都数不过来 |
[00:13] | He’s a great hunter. | 他是个了不起的猎人 |
[00:14] | No, I’m not. I’m useless. | 不 我不是 我很没用 |
[00:18] | You asked me if I lost someone. | 你问我是不是失去了谁 |
[00:20] | I did — my husband. | 没错 我的丈夫 |
[00:22] | Amelia, you okay? | 艾米利亚 你还好吗 |
[00:23] | It’s Don. | 是唐 |
[00:25] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[00:29] | I’m Benny. | 我叫本尼 |
[00:34] | I just might be that hunter | 我或许就会是 |
[00:35] | that runs into Benny one day and ices him. | 那个碰到本尼还结果了他的猎魔人 |
[00:37] | I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, won’t we? | 我想这事是车到山前必有路 对吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:41] | Yeah. You keep saying that. | 你总是这句话 |
[01:05] | I sent Anthony home, so the kitchen’s all yours. | 我送安东尼回家 所以厨房交给你了 |
[01:08] | And be sure to lock up the door and set the alarm, | 一定要锁好门 设好报警器 |
[01:11] | turn off the a/c, check the burners, check the griddle… | 关掉空调 检查火炉 检查浅锅 |
[01:14] | And clear off the cold table. | 还有收拾冷盘食物 |
[01:16] | I got it. Go on, now. | 我知道了 快走吧 |
[01:19] | Thank you, Roy. | 谢谢你 罗伊 |
[01:22] | Oh, and don’t forget to “Z” out the register… | 还有别忘了算清收支 登记入账 |
[01:24] | And batch out the credit-card machines. | 批处理好POS机 |
[01:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:27] | Darlin’, it’s not my first rodeo, all right? | 亲爱的 我又不是第一次做了 好吗 |
[01:31] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[01:37] | Hell of a girl, that Elizabeth. | 那个伊丽莎白 真是个好女孩 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:41] | Yeah, she really is. | 是啊 真是好女孩 |
[01:44] | – Refill? – Sure. | -再续一杯 -好 |
[01:49] | You got designs? | 有计划追她吗 |
[01:53] | Nah. | 没 |
[01:54] | She’s more like a little sister to me, you know? | 对于我来说 她更像是个小妹妹 |
[01:58] | So you don’t mind if I take a shot? | 那你不介意我试一试吧 |
[02:05] | She’s all yours, chief. | 尽可一试 首长 |
[02:10] | Please? | 续杯 |
[02:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:47] | And you’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[03:50] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:51] | Okay. Great. Just, uh, just hang tight till you hear from me, okay? | 那好 你先跟紧 等我消息 |
[03:54] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[03:56] | No, listen to me. I said hang tight. | 不 听着 我让你跟紧就好 |
[04:00] | We got to get. | 我们得走了 |
[04:02] | Can I at least finish my burger? | 能让我先吃完汉堡吗 |
[04:03] | We got a vamp kill, Dean — | 有人被吸血鬼杀死了 迪恩 |
[04:05] | Carencro, Louisiana. | 在路易斯安那州的卡伦科 |
[04:09] | It’s been a while since I’ve had some étouffée. | 好久没都吃过蔬菜海鲜辣炖汤了 |
[04:12] | Who’s the source? | 谁提供的线索 |
[04:13] | Martin Creaser. | 马丁·奎恩 |
[04:17] | Sorry — for a minute there, | 抱歉 刚刚有那么一瞬 |
[04:18] | I thought you said Martin Creaser. | 我以为你说的是马丁·奎恩 |
[04:22] | Crazy Martin from the loony bin? | 疯人院的疯狂马丁 |
[04:24] | Glendale Springs discharged him last month. | 上个月他在格伦代尔泉医院获释了 |
[04:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:27] | Shouldn’t he be assembling toys in a padded room? | 难道他不应该在保护病房拼玩具玩吗 |
[04:29] | What’s he doing back on the job? | 他怎么又重操旧业了 |
[04:30] | I asked him. | 我请他这么做的 |
[04:32] | You what? | 你什么 |
[04:32] | Look, he called me when he got out, okay, | 他出来的时候给我打了电话 |
[04:34] | asked if I had anything for him | 问我有没有办法 |
[04:36] | that might help him ease back into the game. | 帮助他重新开始猎魔 |
[04:37] | He seemed okay — mostly — | 他似乎康复了 基本康复了 |
[04:39] | so I said yes. | 所以我答应帮他 |
[04:41] | I’ve had him tracking Benny for the past week. | 这几周我都让他盯着本尼 |
[04:49] | You put “mostly okay” Martin on Benny? | 你让”基本康复”的马丁去盯着本尼 |
[04:55] | What is “mostly okay” doing hunting at all? | “基本康复”的人猎魔都做些啥 |
[04:57] | Not hunting, Dean — tracking. | 不是猎魔 迪恩 是跟踪 |
[05:00] | Observe and report only. I was crystal clear about that. | 只是观察报告 我交代得十分清楚 |
[05:03] | Wow. I can’t believe that. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:04] | Really, Dean? You don’t believe that? | 是吗 迪恩 你不敢相信 |
[05:06] | Because Benny’s a vampire. | 因为本尼是个吸血鬼 |
[05:07] | And any hunter worth his salt | 而一个称职的猎人 |
[05:08] | isn’t gonna let one just walk around freely. | 不该让吸血鬼在外自由游荡 |
[05:11] | So I had Martin keep tabs on him. | 所以我让马丁监视他 |
[05:12] | And right now, it’s looking like I made the right call. | 现在看来我的决定是正确的 |
[05:16] | So Martin’s saying Benny did this? | 马丁说这事是本尼做的 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | “Okay”? | “好吧” |
[05:28] | If Benny’s in Louisiana draining folks… | 如果本尼在路易斯安那吸干人血 |
[05:31] | we should look into it. | 我们该去查查看 |
[06:10] | You said “look for an eruption.” | 你说在找”火山爆发”[也可译作长牙] |
[06:11] | How’s Mount Vesuvius? | 看看维苏威火山 |
[06:19] | I got into town about a week ago. | 我大概一周前到的镇上 |
[06:21] | Up until last night, nothing. He’s been clean. | 昨晚之前一无所获 他没有行动 |
[06:24] | Doing what? | 他在干什么 |
[06:25] | Just minding his own business. | 干他自己的活儿 |
[06:27] | Working at the gumbo shack. | 在小酒馆里打工 |
[06:28] | Benny’s working at the gumbo shack? | 本尼在小酒馆里打工 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Slinging hash, pouring coffee — the whole bit. | 对 端盘子 倒咖啡 什么活都干 |
[06:33] | And he may be Benny to you. | 在你面前他可能叫本尼 |
[06:36] | Folks around here call him Roy. | 但是这里的人叫他罗伊 |
[06:40] | Martin, you sure you’re running on a full charge? | 马丁 你确定自己没事吗 |
[06:43] | Y-yeah. | 没事 |
[06:44] | L-little s-shock therapy in the morning, | 早上用一下休克疗法 |
[06:46] | and I-I’m good to go. | 我就活蹦乱跳了 |
[06:51] | Tell us what happened last night. | 说说昨晚发生什么事 |
[06:52] | So, I followed him home, just like every night. | 我像往常一样跟踪他回家 |
[06:55] | He turned up a path. | 他拐上一条小路 |
[06:57] | I hear a scream. | 我听到一声尖叫 |
[06:59] | I catch up. | 跟过去一看 |
[07:00] | Boom — there he is. | 一具尸体 |
[07:01] | The old coot that Roy was eyeballing at the joint — vamped. | 酒馆里罗伊打量的那个傻瓜 被吸干了 |
[07:06] | Wait — did you actually see Benny kill the guy or not? | 等等…你到底有没有亲眼看到本尼杀人 |
[07:10] | I saw enough. | 我看到的够多了 |
[07:11] | Well, then, how can you be sure it was Benny | 如果你没亲眼看到他动手 |
[07:12] | if you didn’t actually see him do it? | 怎么能确定是本尼干的 |
[07:13] | B-b-because I saw Benny turn up the path, | 因为我看到本尼拐上那条小路 |
[07:16] | and then two seconds later, | 两秒钟之后 |
[07:17] | I trip over a body with its throat ripped. | 我就被一具喉咙被撕开的尸体绊倒了 |
[07:19] | Look, man, you ever hear of Occam’s Razor? | 有没有听说过奥卡姆剃刀 |
[07:23] | “Keep it simple, stupid?” it’s not that complicated. | “简单的才是真相” 没那么复杂 |
[07:25] | There’s a lot of holes, Martin. | 这中间有很多漏洞 马丁 |
[07:26] | Holes?! The only holes we should be looking at | 漏洞 我们现在要关注的 |
[07:28] | are in the vic’s neck. | 是被害者脖子上的洞 |
[07:31] | This sound like the Benny you know? | 这像你认识的本尼会做的事吗 |
[07:32] | I don’t know Benny. | 我不认得本尼 |
[07:33] | The Benny you know? | 你认识本尼 |
[07:35] | Say what? | 说什么呢 |
[07:36] | Why am I getting the distinct impression | 我为什么有一种 |
[07:38] | that your brother is vouching for a vampire? | 你哥哥在担保一个吸血鬼清白的感觉 |
[07:40] | Guys, let’s not argue. | 伙计们 不要吵 |
[07:41] | Nobody’s arguing, but if this is Benny — | 没人在吵 但是如果是本尼 |
[07:43] | and that’s a big “If” — | 现在只是假设 |
[07:44] | Oh, it’s him. | 就是他 |
[07:45] | I got history with the guy, okay? | 我跟他有交情 知道吗 |
[07:46] | I’m not signing up for a witch hunt. | 我不会问都不问就下手的 |
[07:48] | I owe him more than that. | 我欠他的情不止这些 |
[07:51] | What in God’s great creation | 全能的上帝啊 |
[07:53] | could a Winchester possibly owe a vampire? | 温彻斯特家的人怎么会欠吸血鬼的情 |
[07:55] | Am I hearing this right? | 我没有听错吧 |
[07:58] | Look, until we get the facts, | 听着 查明真相之前 |
[07:59] | we stow the bloodlust and we work this case right, | 我们先收起嗜血冲动 把这件事做好 |
[08:02] | or we work it separately. | 不然我们分开行动 |
[08:04] | Doing it right would be separating his head from his shoulders. | 让他脑袋搬家才是把事做好 |
[08:07] | I just need some time, Sammy. | 我需要时间 萨姆 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah. Let the fang take another life? I don’t think so. | 是吗 让尖牙鬼继续杀人 我看不行 |
[08:10] | How much time do you need? | 你需要多久 |
[08:12] | You’re not actually considering this? | 你不是真的要听他的吧 |
[08:13] | Couple hours, tops. | 几小时足够了 |
[08:14] | And what if it turns out to be Benny? | 如果真的是本尼呢 |
[08:16] | Then it’s Benny, and I’ll deal with it! | 如果真是本尼 我自己处理 |
[08:20] | Couple hours, Dean. No more. | 几小时 迪恩 不能再多了 |
[08:22] | I’ll be in touch. | 我回头联系你 |
[08:24] | H-hey. Oh, look. | 听我说 |
[08:29] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[08:33] | We’re doing this as soon as he pulls away. | 他一走我们就行动 |
[08:35] | No, we’re not, Martin. | 不 不行 马丁 |
[08:37] | We’re gonna give him a little bit of time. | 我们得给他一点时间 |
[08:43] | Hey, it’s your brother. It’s your call. | 你的哥哥 你说了算 |
[08:47] | How long are you gonna let him go on like this? | 你还打算让他这样下去多久 |
[08:49] | It’s staring him right in the face. | 真相就摆在他面前 |
[08:54] | Well, sometimes it’s not easy to see things for what they are. | 有时候要看清真相很不容易 |
[09:04] | Get the ball. | 捡球 |
[09:05] | Come here! | 过来 |
[09:07] | Come here! | 过来 |
[09:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:11] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[09:21] | Thought about what you’re gonna say to him? | 想好见他要说什么了吗 |
[09:27] | I’ve thought about it and thought about it, | 我想了又想 想来想去 |
[09:29] | and I still don’t know. | 但我还是不知道 |
[09:33] | Look, I’m sure you have a lot of people telling you | 肯定有很多人告诉你正确的事情是 |
[09:34] | what the right thing to do is here. | 在这里的一切 |
[09:37] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[09:38] | He’s your husband, Amelia. | 他是你的丈夫 艾米利亚 |
[09:46] | But I-I don’t… | 但是我不想 |
[09:48] | I don’t want to do the right thing. | 我不想去做正确的事 |
[09:49] | I mean, this is the right thing, you and me. | 我是说你和我在一起就是正确的事情 |
[09:51] | And maybe I’m going to hell for saying this, | 也许我会因为说这句话而下地狱 |
[09:53] | but I’m not ready to give this up. | 但是我不想就此放弃 |
[09:57] | Neither am I. | 我也不想 |
[10:06] | Would it bother you if I just took a few days to clear my head? | 你介意我花几天时间清醒一下头脑吗 |
[10:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:16] | Uh, take whatever time you need. | 多长时间都行 |
[10:35] | Actually, I already know what I want. | 实际上 我已经想好要什么了 |
[10:38] | Let me guess…gumbo? | 我猜猜 秋葵汤饭 |
[10:41] | Was gonna be the gumbo till I saw pie. | 在我看到那些派之前是这么想的 |
[10:46] | Well, the special’s pecan. | 特色山核桃派 |
[10:48] | Course it is. | 当然是了 |
[10:49] | Let’s do that. | 我就要那个 |
[11:00] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[11:03] | You’re out of pecan. Story of my life. | 你们的山核桃派卖完了 我命该如此 |
[11:06] | Uh, that’s all right. Maybe you can make it up to me. | 没事的 也许你可以补偿给我 |
[11:08] | I’m actually looking for an old friend of mine. | 我事实上是来找一位老朋友的 |
[11:10] | I heard he’s kicking around these parts. His name’s Roy. | 我听说他就在这附近 罗伊 |
[11:13] | Well, Roy works the night shift here. | 罗伊在这里上夜班 |
[11:16] | I mean, if we’re talking about the same Roy. | 如果我们说的是同一个罗伊的话 |
[11:18] | Uh, yeah, he, uh, putts around in a beat-up camper. | 他住在一个破旧的帐篷里 |
[11:21] | Thing looks like a rolling deathtrap. | 看起来就像是恶魔禁地一样 |
[11:24] | Yeah, I thought I was the only one | 我还以为只有我 |
[11:25] | who gave him trouble over that piece of junk. | 嘲笑他住的那一堆垃圾呢 |
[11:28] | You wouldn’t happen to know | 那你知不知道 |
[11:28] | where he’s parking that thing these days, would you? | 他这几天把帐篷搭在哪 |
[11:31] | Well, he, uh, was parking it out back, | 他本来就把帐篷搭在后面 |
[11:34] | but just called to tell me | 但他刚打电话告诉我 |
[11:35] | he’s gone up the road to Mill Creek for a few days. | 说他要从公路去磨坊河几天 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Uh, did he say why? | 他说为什么了吗 |
[11:41] | Oh… fishing, I think. | 我想是去钓鱼 |
[11:44] | He really deserves a break. | 他真的该休息一段了 |
[11:46] | He’s been working doubles for the last two weeks straight. | 他近两周天天上双倍的班 |
[11:48] | Um, listen, I, uh, I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[11:52] | If he pops up before I can find him, | 如果他在我找到他之前过来了 |
[11:54] | you do me a favor and just have him give me a buzz. | 请你帮个忙让他给我打个电话 |
[11:58] | Or… | 或者 |
[12:01] | Could just drop a dime yourself. | 你也可以直接打我 |
[12:04] | Sure thing… | 当然可以 |
[12:06] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[12:07] | And, uh, you are…? | 你叫 |
[12:09] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[12:10] | Elizabeth. All right. | 伊丽莎白 好的 |
[12:13] | Take a rain check on that pie. | 我改天来吃派 |
[12:15] | Definitely. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Leave a message at the beep. | 请在嘟一声后留言 |
[12:29] | Benny. I got a body here in Carencro | 本尼 我在卡伦科找到了一具 |
[12:32] | with two holes in it. | 脖子上被咬了两个洞的尸体 |
[12:34] | And I just found out you went fishing. | 我又刚得知你去钓鱼了 |
[12:37] | Do I need to tell you what this looks like? | 需要我告诉你这像发生了什么吗 |
[13:29] | It’s not me, Dean. | 不是我干的 迪恩 |
[13:31] | Now, which “me” are we talking about. | 你说的是哪个”我” |
[13:32] | Benny…or Roy? | 本尼 还是罗伊 |
[13:42] | I’m just trying to blend in. | 我只是想融入这一带 |
[13:45] | “Blend in”? | 融入 |
[13:47] | Who’d you plant, Benny? | 你刚把谁埋了 |
[13:52] | Victim number two. | 二号遇害者 |
[13:56] | If you’re concerned about the missed calls, | 如果你想问我为什么不接电话 |
[14:00] | I didn’t want to get you involved. | 原因是我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[14:02] | Now… | 那么现在 |
[14:04] | Want to safety that thing, talk a little bit or what? | 先放一放那事 谈一谈怎样 |
[14:18] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[14:27] | Rogue vamp. | 是独居的吸血鬼干的 |
[14:29] | Came into the cafe a couple nights ago. | 前几天晚上来到餐厅 |
[14:32] | Youngster goes by the name of Desmond. | 名叫德斯蒙德的年轻人 |
[14:35] | He, uh, he remembers me from the good old days. | 他想起了过去的好时光 |
[14:39] | The good old days? | 过去的好时光 |
[14:42] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 我知道这很难相信 |
[14:43] | But I haven’t always been this cute and cuddly. | 但我不是一直都像现在这么可爱招人喜欢 |
[14:48] | He’s chasing a memory, Dean. | 他来和我叙叙旧 迪恩 |
[14:51] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[14:53] | He’s crewing up a new nest. | 他在组建新的巢穴 |
[14:55] | He’s hoping I can give him some cred. | 他希望我能带给他一点人气 |
[14:59] | I told him no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[15:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | So far, so good. | 说到这一切都还好 |
[15:04] | Let’s get to the part about the blood. | 直接说那血案是怎么回事 |
[15:09] | Didn’t want to take no for an answer. | 他想让我回心转意 |
[15:12] | He’s trying to roust me out, | 他想刺激我 丢下死尸 |
[15:14] | leaving dead bodies in my wake till I sign up. | 直到我变回来的自己 加入他 |
[15:18] | Two bodies in two days. | 两天两具尸体 |
[15:20] | No amateur is gonna kick me out of my hometown, Dean. | 没有人能把我赶出故乡 迪恩 |
[15:24] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[15:25] | “Hometown”? | “故乡” |
[15:27] | You grew up here? | 你在这长大 |
[15:31] | Born and bred. | 土生土长 |
[15:34] | With Andrea gone and you hunting again, | 安德莉亚死后 你重出江湖 |
[15:38] | seemed like the right time for a homecoming, | 似乎是时候到我回归故里了 |
[15:42] | you two being the only ones who keep all my ducks in a row. | 只有你们兄弟才能让我服服帖帖 |
[15:46] | Went back to my old job at the cafe… | 我在一家餐厅重操旧业 |
[15:49] | I even found someone I hold myself accountable to. | 我甚至找到一个我该负责的人 |
[15:53] | Best kind of someone, Dean. | 和我血肉相连的人 迪恩 |
[15:56] | Family. | 家人 |
[16:03] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[16:04] | My great-granddaughter. | 我的曾孙女 |
[16:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:13] | Now, hold it, now. You didn’t — | 等等 你没有 |
[16:15] | Uh, no. No. | 没有 |
[16:21] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[16:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:24] | No, as far as she’s concerned, I was just another drifter. | 不 对她而言 我不过是一个过客 |
[16:27] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我喜欢如此行事 |
[16:30] | It’s been tough walking the line here | 在这里想过得舒服很艰难 |
[16:33] | after all those years in purgatory | 这些年在炼狱里 |
[16:34] | not having to deal with the hunger. | 过惯了不缺食物的日子 |
[16:37] | But Elizabeth… | 但是伊丽莎白 |
[16:40] | She keeps me honest. | 我让我变得诚实 |
[16:42] | I finally feel like I got a handle on this thing. | 我终于觉得是时候处理这件事情 |
[16:44] | Handle on things? | 处理事情 |
[16:45] | Benny, you’ve got two stiffs on your hands | 本尼 你手上有两具死尸 |
[16:47] | and two hunters on your ass. | 两个猎人对你穷追不舍 |
[16:50] | Oh, please. The half-wit who found me at the cafe? | 拜托 是在餐厅找到我的笨蛋吗 |
[16:52] | I’ll take my chances with him. | 我倒想陪他玩玩 |
[16:53] | That half-wit was sent by my brother, and trust me — | 那个笨蛋是我弟弟派来的 相信我 |
[16:55] | my brother’s not someone you want to mess with. | 我弟弟绝对不是你想去招惹的人 |
[17:01] | I don’t have time to worry about them, Dean. | 我没时间陪他们玩 迪恩 |
[17:04] | I didn’t think Desmond had an ounce of steel in his spine, | 我以前以为德斯蒙德不会惹祸上身 |
[17:07] | but I was wrong about that. | 但我错了 |
[17:08] | So now I’m gonna do what I should have done two days ago, | 所以现在我要去做两天前就该做的事情 |
[17:11] | which is put him back where he belongs. | 把他送到他该在的地方 |
[17:17] | You know there’s only one way to do that, right? | 你知道解决此事只有一个办法 对吗 |
[17:20] | And that is for you to sit on the sideline | 就是让你袖手旁观 |
[17:22] | while I convince Sam and Martin to go after Desmond. | 我会说服萨姆和马丁跟踪德斯蒙德 |
[17:25] | They see you out there, | 如果他们见到你 |
[17:27] | they don’t care if you’re gonna be | 他们不问青红皂白 |
[17:27] | collecting for the march of dimes. | 会把你格杀勿论 |
[17:29] | They are gonna slice first and ask questions later. | 你还没说话 他们就让你身首异处 |
[17:31] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[17:36] | You really think they’ll go for that? | 你觉得他们会接手此事 |
[17:43] | Let me get this straight. | 我来解释清楚 |
[17:45] | I follow your boy… | 我跟踪那小子 |
[17:49] | …down a freaking path | 来到一条恐怖的小径 |
[17:50] | and trip over fresh vamp kill, | 被惨遭吸血鬼杀害的尸体绊倒 |
[17:53] | and then you practically catch him in the act | 而且你还亲眼所见 |
[17:57] | of burying a second body | 他在掩埋另外一具尸体 |
[17:59] | and you’re still taking his side? | 你还要偏袒他吗 |
[18:01] | Vampires pick people off from the outskirts of town, okay? | 吸血鬼会找郊区落单的人下手 |
[18:07] | Not in the cafe that they work in | 不会舍近求远在他曾孙女 |
[18:09] | with their great-grandkids. | 上班的餐厅下手 |
[18:11] | In fact, killing any human — it’s not his style. | 其实 杀害人类不是他的行事风格 |
[18:13] | “Not his style”? | “不是他的行事风格” |
[18:16] | “Not his style”? | “不是他的行事风格” |
[18:18] | Listen, Dean, we came here on a dead body. | 迪恩 我们来此调查一具死尸 |
[18:23] | You asked for some time, | 你让我们给你点时间 |
[18:25] | and now there’s another dead body. | 现在又发现一具尸体 |
[18:27] | Are we just going on trust here? | 我们还能相信你吗 |
[18:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Because we’ve killed for a lot less, | 因为死在我们手上的吸血鬼为数不少 |
[18:38] | and you know how these things turn out for us. | 而且你知道他们对我们恨之入骨 |
[18:40] | Yes, I do — too well. | 是的 我一清二楚 |
[18:42] | In fact, every relationship I have ever had | 其实 我经历的每一段关系 |
[18:44] | has gone to crap at some point. | 在某种程度上都很糟糕 |
[18:46] | But the one thing I can say about Benny — | 但是我可以说唯独有本尼 |
[18:47] | He has never let me down. | 他从没让我失望过 |
[18:53] | Well, good on you, Dean. | 祝贺你 迪恩 |
[18:55] | Must feel great finally finding someone you can trust | 经过这么多年你一定为终于找到 |
[18:57] | after all these years. | 可以信任的人而高兴 |
[19:01] | All I’m saying is that Benny is innocent. | 我只想说本尼是无辜的 |
[19:11] | No. | 不 |
[19:13] | You’re too close to this. | 你感情用事 |
[19:15] | You’re not gonna find him. | 你不会找到他 |
[19:17] | And if you do, I’m gonna tell you this. | 如果你执意要做 我告诉你 |
[19:19] | You’ll be lucky to get out alive. | 能捡回性命算便宜你了 |
[19:21] | And you — you go with him, you’re a dead man — period. | 如果你和他一起去 你也死期不远了 |
[19:28] | These are innocent lives we’re talking about, Dean. | 想想那些无辜的生命 迪恩 |
[19:31] | And you’re willing to risk that on Benny’s word alone? | 你还会为本尼的一片之词冒险吗 |
[19:36] | Damn right I am. | 我当然会 |
[19:41] | What…was that? | 这是干什么 |
[19:42] | Dean made his choice. | 迪恩做了选择 |
[19:45] | Let’s go do our job. | 我们去忙正经事吧 |
[19:50] | Glad your dad wasn’t around to hear that. | 幸好你爸刚才没听到那些 |
[19:52] | He’d have a mind | 他会想把你们俩 |
[19:53] | to take you both out the woodshed and show you what’s what. | 从柴棚里揪出来 告诉你们那是什么 |
[19:55] | Half inclined to do it myself. | 我也想亲自这么做 |
[19:58] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[19:59] | I brought you into this. | 我能带你来 |
[20:00] | I can bring you out just as easy. | 也能轻松地把你丢出去 |
[20:02] | So the only thing you’re gonna be inclined to do | 所以你想做的唯一一件事 |
[20:04] | is shut up and follow my lead. | 就是闭好嘴跟着我 |
[20:09] | Okay. You say so. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[20:15] | Just saying– brother chooses a vampire over a brother? | 我说 哥哥选择相信吸血鬼而不是弟弟 |
[20:19] | I know how I’d feel. | 我知道我会是什么感受 |
[20:33] | You are Sam, right? | 你是萨姆 对吧 |
[20:39] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[20:40] | I ain’t here to fight. | 我不是来这打架的 |
[20:52] | I heard about what happened to you. | 我听说了发生在你身上的事 |
[20:56] | Rough deal. | 真不公平 |
[20:57] | Hmm. | 是啊 |
[20:58] | Yeah, well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[21:02] | We got ourselves a situation here now, though, don’t we? | 现在我们陷入难题了 不是吗 |
[21:07] | Guess we do. | 我想是的 |
[21:13] | Truth is, I can’t blame either of you for what happened. | 事实是我不能为此责怪你俩 |
[21:17] | Hell, there were days there I thought I was a dead man. | 之前我觉得自己死定了 |
[21:22] | But when I do come back and what I come back to is this, | 但是当我回来的时候 我回来却面对这一切 |
[21:27] | well, it ain’t no great mystery if part of me is thinking, | 我有时会想这是怎么回事 |
[21:30] | “What’s wrong with this picture?” | 现在这样到底是怎么了 |
[21:32] | Don– | 唐 |
[21:33] | Sam, let me finish. | 萨姆 听我说完 |
[21:40] | I know part of her loves me. | 我知道她还爱我 |
[21:43] | And now… | 现在 |
[21:45] | part of her loves you. | 她也爱你 |
[21:49] | But the only one that knows what’s best for Amelia | 但是只有艾米利亚自己知道对她来说 |
[21:52] | is Amelia. | 最好的选择是什么 |
[21:55] | So when all of this is said and done | 所以当一切说清楚 |
[21:57] | and she’s made her decision, | 她也做出决定时 |
[21:59] | I’ll respect it. | 我会尊重她的决定 |
[22:02] | And if you truly love her, you’ll do the same. | 如果你真的爱她 你也会这样做 |
[22:17] | He could use another. | 再给他一杯 |
[22:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:52] | What’d they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[22:53] | They didn’t go for it. They’re on their way to you. | 他们不信 他们去找你了 |
[22:55] | I’d get scarce. | 我也过去 |
[22:58] | No offense, Dean, but your little brother | 无意冒犯 迪恩 可你弟弟 |
[22:59] | doesn’t exactly put chills up my spine. | 可真是吓不了我 |
[23:02] | Benny, listen to me. | 本尼 听我说 |
[23:03] | Do not underestimate my little brother, okay? | 别低估我弟弟 好吗 |
[23:05] | He can and will kill you given the chance. | 有机会的话 他完全可以杀掉你 |
[23:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[23:14] | I go find Desmond. | 我去找德斯蒙德 |
[23:15] | You take me with. | 带上我 |
[23:17] | Hey, I just told you — | 我刚告诉你 |
[23:19] | best thing you can do is lay low. | 你最好低调一点 |
[23:21] | That ain’t gonna work this time, bub. | 这回不行 兄弟 |
[23:23] | You take me with, or I don’t tell you where he is. | 你带上我 否则我不告诉你他在哪 |
[23:27] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[23:31] | He said he’s not gonna stop the killing | 他说除非我加入他的小巢 |
[23:32] | till I join his little nest. | 否则他不会停止杀戮 |
[23:34] | Two bodies is enough. | 死两个人已经够了 |
[23:36] | I told him I’m in. | 我跟他说我加入 |
[23:38] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[23:39] | Dean, this is my fight. | 迪恩 这是我的事 |
[23:43] | Are you in or are you out? | 你加不加入 |
[23:55] | Something spooked him. | 什么东西把他吓跑了 |
[24:03] | 艾米利亚·理查森 萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来 | |
[24:17] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:18] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[24:20] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[24:22] | Sam!! | 萨姆 |
[24:29] | Winchesters. | 真是温彻斯特家的人 |
[24:32] | Man! | 烦人 |
[24:51] | This the place, huh? | 就是这里吗 |
[24:59] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[25:01] | I hang back while you guys | 我先按兵不动 等你们去 |
[25:03] | do some trust falls and binge-drinking? | 喝喝酒确认是否可以相互信任吗 |
[25:07] | Man, if I didn’t know you better, | 伙计 要不是我了解你 |
[25:08] | I’d say you have an extremely low opinion of us vamps. | 我会说你还真是瞧不起吸血鬼啊 |
[25:13] | Call it healthy skepticism. | 这叫有益的怀疑精神 |
[26:07] | Benny never told me he was bringing a friend. | 本尼可没告诉我他带了朋友过来 |
[26:09] | You’re not gonna talk a lot, are you? | 你不会废话太多吧 |
[26:14] | I’ve been dealing with crazy… | 我这一整天 |
[26:17] | …all day. | 都跟神经病打交道 |
[26:41] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[26:43] | It took you long enough. | 你可真是慢啊 |
[26:46] | You’ve lost a step, friend. | 差一点啊 伙计 |
[26:49] | You need to lay off the junk food. | 你不能再吃那些垃圾食品了 |
[27:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:22] | My life here is over, isn’t it? | 我在这里的生活结束了 对吧 |
[27:27] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[27:31] | Once word gets out… | 一旦消息走漏出去 |
[27:35] | …the machete swingers that’ll come for you… | 那些猎人就会追杀你 |
[27:39] | You can’t take them all. | 你是对付不完的 |
[27:39] | It’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[27:43] | And even if you could… | 就算你可以 |
[27:45] | We’d have a problem. | 我们也会有问题 |
[27:52] | Guys like us, we don’t get a home. | 我们这样的人 没法定居 |
[27:55] | We don’t get family. | 也没有家人 |
[27:58] | You got Sam. | 你有萨姆 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:06] | Benny, you got to go deep underground, | 本尼 你必须躲起来 |
[28:09] | where nobody knows who you are. | 躲到没人知道你身份的地方 |
[28:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:16] | I got one last thing I got to do. | 我还有最后一件事情要做 |
[28:31] | The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. | 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[28:43] | What are you doing? | 做什么呢 |
[28:46] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[28:50] | I’m leaving. | 我准备走了 |
[28:52] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | Don found you at the bar. | 唐在酒吧找到你了 |
[28:58] | Amelia — | 艾米利亚 |
[28:59] | He threatened you. | 他威胁你 |
[28:59] | Amelia, no. He didn’t threaten me. | 艾米利亚 他没有威胁我 |
[29:04] | Look, I’m just trying to do the right thing here. | 听着 我只是想做正确的事情 |
[29:07] | “The right thing”? | “正确的事” |
[29:08] | This morning, you and I were the right thing, remember? | 今早我们俩在一起就是正确的事情 忘了吗 |
[29:13] | I know that you and Don deserve a chance, okay? | 我很明白 你和唐需要一次机会 |
[29:16] | And…I think you know that, too. | 你心里也清楚 |
[29:21] | Just give him a chance — like you gave me. | 给他一次机会吧 你不是也给了我吗 |
[29:29] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:31] | Amelia, you saved me. | 艾米利亚 你拯救了我 |
[29:56] | Time to go, buddy. | 该走了 老兄 |
[30:06] | Thanks for not giving up on me, brother. | 多谢你没有放弃我 老弟 |
[30:09] | Don’t give me a reason to. | 别给我这样的机会 |
[30:43] | Hey, Dean. | 嗨 迪恩 |
[30:44] | Look, I’m just calling to let you know | 我打电话就是要告诉你 |
[30:45] | that the situation is resolved. | 问题已经解决了 |
[30:47] | Benny was not lying. | 本尼没说谎 |
[30:48] | There was another vamp, and we ganked him — together. | 还有一个吸血鬼 我们一起解决了他 |
[30:51] | Oh. That’s good, Dean. | 很好 迪恩 |
[30:53] | Yeah, shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴 听我说 |
[30:54] | Benny’s long gone, and he won’t be coming back ever. | 本尼远走高飞了 再也不会回来了 |
[30:58] | So for your own sake, do not follow him. | 为了你好 别再找他了 |
[31:01] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[31:02] | You don’t have to worry about me, Dean. | 你用不着担心我 迪恩 |
[31:04] | I’m long gone, too. | 我也远走高飞了 |
[31:07] | Oh, and, Martin? | 马丁 |
[31:09] | Yeah? | 说 |
[31:11] | Find a new line of work. | 换个行当吧 |
[31:30] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿 莉兹 |
[31:33] | How’s your shift going? | 代班情况怎么样 |
[31:39] | I’d say she’s covering for you just fine… | 说真的 她代替你干得不错 |
[31:42] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[31:43] | But us regulars — we miss you. | 不过我们这些常客 还是想你 |
[31:47] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[31:50] | I think you know who this is. | 你应该知道我是谁 |
[31:53] | How the hell you get her phone? | 你是怎么拿到她手机的 |
[31:56] | You enjoy the cherry? | 喜欢吃樱桃酱吗 |
[31:56] | No! | 别动 |
[31:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:59] | Not quite done yet. | 还没吃完呢 |
[32:02] | Did you, uh, reach your friend okay? | 联系上你的朋友了吗 |
[32:04] | I did. Thanks. | 是的 多谢 |
[32:05] | I can’t believe I left my cell on the bus. | 不敢相信 我居然把手机掉在巴士上了 |
[32:08] | Wife says I’d lose my own head if it wasn’t screwed on. | 老婆常说我的脑袋要是没拧紧 肯定弄丢了 |
[32:11] | I’ll just be another minute. | 我还要再说一会儿 |
[32:12] | Well, you take your time. | 别着急 |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:20] | She’s a nice girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[32:21] | Takes kindly to strangers. | 对陌生人很友好 |
[32:24] | You leave her alone — now. | 你立刻离她远点 |
[32:30] | How far away are you? | 你距离多远 |
[32:35] | An hour. | 一小时路程 |
[32:38] | You got 45 minutes. | 给你四十五分钟 |
[32:44] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[32:46] | Your cellphone. | 你的手机 |
[33:16] | Lay down your arms, you unholy thing! | 胳膊别乱动 邪恶的东西 |
[33:25] | You got me here, now. | 我现在来了 |
[33:27] | Why don’t you just let her go and walk away? | 不如放了她 让她走 |
[33:30] | I don’t think so. | 我没这打算 |
[33:34] | You realize I’m not asking. | 搞清楚 我可不是求你 |
[33:37] | I realize that completely. | 我非常清楚 |
[33:43] | Roy, what’s going on? | 罗伊 这是怎么回事 |
[33:46] | It’s okay, Lizzie. | 没事 莉兹 |
[33:49] | He ain’t gonna hurt you. | 他不会伤害你 |
[33:51] | Ain’t that right? | 难道不对吗 |
[33:53] | Come on, now. | 得了 说吧 |
[33:55] | I got no beef with you. You got no beef with me. | 你我之前毫无过节 |
[33:57] | I got plenty of beef with your kind. | 我跟你这种人可有仇了 |
[33:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | That may be so, | 也许没错 |
[34:02] | but not for anything that happened here. | 但是和这里发生的事无关 |
[34:03] | I did not kill those people. | 我没杀那些人 |
[34:05] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[34:06] | You and Dean had a little purgatory reunion. | 你和迪恩在炼狱有过交情 |
[34:10] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[34:12] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[34:13] | Please just tell me what’s going on here. | 就告诉我到底出了什么事吧 |
[34:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:18] | I’m asking you — do not do this. | 我求你 别这么做 |
[34:22] | The bad guy is gone, okay? | 那个恶棍已经痛改前非了 好吗 |
[34:25] | She doesn’t know… | 她不知道 |
[34:27] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[34:30] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[34:32] | Who’s Benny? | 本尼是谁 |
[34:35] | “Who’s Benny”? | “本尼是谁” |
[34:38] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们就弄个真相大白吧 如何 |
[34:41] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[34:46] | Look. | 看看 |
[34:48] | See that?! | 看见了吗 |
[34:49] | Dilated pupils! | 瞳孔扩大 |
[34:51] | Hair standing! | 头发直竖 |
[34:53] | Signs of hunger! | 饥饿的征兆 |
[34:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:00] | He won’t feed off his own flesh and blood. | 他不会吃掉自己的亲骨肉的 |
[35:05] | “Flesh and blood”? | “亲骨肉” |
[35:10] | Tell her, Benny. | 告诉她啊 本尼 |
[35:13] | Tell her how you’re her long-lost grandpappy. | 告诉她你就是她失散多年的爷爷 |
[35:17] | Tell her about all the dead you left behind. | 告诉她你欠下了多少条人命 |
[35:20] | Tell her about the monster that you are! | 告诉她你是个什么怪物 |
[35:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:41] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够清楚吗 |
[35:43] | I want your head on a stake. | 我想要你的脑袋 |
[36:12] | Roy, no. | 罗伊 不要 |
[36:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:21] | Well, hope they’re saving a special place for you… | 希望他们给你在炼狱 |
[36:26] | wherever it is you come from. | 留了个好地方 |
[36:28] | No!! | 不要 |
[37:41] | I feel all right tonight. | 我觉得今晚还不错 |
[37:49] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[37:51] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[37:51] | H-hang on. | 等一下 |
[37:55] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[37:58] | Y-you told me to call you if I saw…him. | 你说要是我看到他 就打给你的 |
[38:03] | What do you mean? Roy? | 你的意思是 看到罗伊了 |
[38:05] | Is — | 他 |
[38:06] | Is he there right now? | 他现在就在你旁边 |
[38:08] | Elizabeth, what’s going on? | 伊丽莎白 出什么事了 |
[38:11] | Just come. | 快来吧 |
[39:48] | 艾米利亚·理查森 萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来 | |
[40:16] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[40:19] | “Sam, I need your help. Come quick.” | “萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来” |
[40:23] | Nice one. | 这招不错 |
[40:25] | Swapping Amelia’s phone out with a burner, | 用个火炉就换来了艾米利亚的电话 |
[40:27] | Sending a distress signal… | 发了求救短信 |
[40:30] | You got me good. | 你找准了我的死穴 |
[40:32] | When did you do that? | 你什么时候干的 |
[40:33] | While back, in case I needed it. | 有一阵了 以备我不时之需 |
[40:36] | Looks like I made the right call. | 看来我的决定是对的 |
[40:38] | So, did you see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah. Yeah, I saw her. | 是的 我看见她了 |
[40:42] | And she’s doing just fine. But, ‘course, you know that. | 她挺好的 不过这你也知道 |
[40:45] | Actually, I didn’t. | 其实我并不知道 |
[40:47] | I did know it was the only way to get you to lay off. | 我只知道这是唯一让你休息的办法 |
[40:52] | So? | 然后呢 |
[40:54] | Is it done? | 成了吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah, it’s done. | 没错 成了 |
[40:59] | Any casualties? | 有人伤亡吗 |
[41:02] | Martin. | 马丁死了 |
[41:07] | Was it Benny? | 是本尼吗 |
[41:09] | He had it coming, Sam. | 他自找的 萨姆 |
[41:11] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你发生什么事了吧 |
[41:13] | I-I know what happened, Dean. | 我知道是怎么回事 迪恩 |
[41:15] | Okay, you want to listen to me or not? | 你还想不想听我说了 |
[41:22] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[41:40] | I knew that was you. | 我知道是你 |
[41:47] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |