时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’re…freakin’ alive. | 你居然还活着 |
[00:03] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[00:03] | Standing too close to exploding Dick | 迪克爆炸时我们站得太近了 |
[00:05] | sends your ass straight to purgatory. | 被炸进了炼狱 |
[00:06] | For the whole year? Well, how’d you get out? | 过了整整一年 你怎么逃出来的 |
[00:34] | Hello, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[00:35] | How the hell did you make it out? | 你到底是怎么出来的 |
[00:36] | Hello, Castiel. My name is Naomi. | 你好 卡西迪奥 我叫娜奥米 |
[00:38] | We rescued you. | 我们救了你 |
[00:39] | – Hell gates. – What about hell gates? | -地狱之门 -地狱之门怎么了 |
[00:41] | The tablet told me all the stuff about | 碑上讲了如何 |
[00:42] | closing the gates of hell forever. | 永远关上地狱之门 |
[00:44] | Her name’s Amelia Richardson. | 她叫艾米利亚·理查森 |
[00:45] | She and I had a place together in Kermit, Texas. | 我们在德克萨斯州的科米特有个住处 |
[00:47] | – What are you doing? – I’m leaving. | -做什么呢 -我准备走了 |
[00:48] | – What? – I’m just trying to do the right thing here. | -什么 -我只是想做我该做的 |
[00:51] | You and Don deserve a chance. | 你和唐该再试一次 |
[00:53] | – Dean Winchester? – You’re an angel? | -迪恩·温彻斯特 -你是天使吗 |
[00:54] | My name is Samandriel. | 我真名叫萨曼德里奥 |
[00:57] | There are more tablets? | 还有碑文 |
[00:59] | More than “Leviathan” and “Demon”? | 不只是利维坦和恶魔 |
[01:02] | These are innocent lives we’re talking about. | 想想那些无辜的生命 |
[01:03] | And you’re willing to risk that on Benny’s word alone? | 你愿凭本尼的一面之词冒险吗 |
[01:05] | Damn right I am. | 我当然会 |
[01:06] | Lay down your arms, you unholy thing! | 胳膊别乱动 邪恶的东西 |
[01:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[01:10] | I want your head on a stake. | 我要把你的脑袋插在桩子上 |
[01:14] | Is it done? | 干完了吗 |
[01:15] | – Yeah. – Any casualties? | -没错 -有人伤亡吗 |
[01:17] | – Martin. – Was it Benny? | -马丁死了 -是本尼吗 |
[01:19] | He had it coming, Sam. | 他自找的 萨姆 |
[01:38] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[01:40] | Naomi, Crowley has me. | 娜奥米 克劳力抓住了我 |
[02:06] | – Been on angel radio, have we? – No. | -用天使电台了 是吗 -没有 |
[02:12] | Don’t lie to me, Alfie. | 别对我撒谎 阿尔菲 |
[02:17] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[02:19] | Please, I wouldn’t lie to you. | 求求你 我不会对你说谎的 |
[02:20] | Oh, Alfie, after all these weeks together. | 阿尔菲 这都几个星期了 |
[02:25] | I mean, how — how I wish that were so. | 我真希望你不是在说谎 |
[02:30] | Now we’re going to have to… | 现在我们只能… |
[02:33] | Turn off that signal… | 再一次 |
[02:37] | Again. | 关掉信号 |
[02:38] | No. | 不 |
[02:40] | No! | 不要 |
[02:42] | No! | 不要 |
[02:43] | N-o-o-o-o-o-o! | 不要啊 |
[03:26] | Who did you expect? | 你以为是谁 |
[03:31] | Long drive? | 开了很久吗 |
[03:33] | Well, I wouldn’t have had to make it | 如果不是你挂了我的电话 |
[03:34] | if you hadn’t have hung up on me. | 我也不用急着赶回来 |
[03:35] | Yeah, well, I heard all I needed to hear. | 是啊 我已经听到我需要知道的了 |
[03:37] | No, you heard what you wanted to hear. | 不 你只是听到了你想听的 |
[03:39] | I told you Benny wasn’t killing. | 我都说了本尼没有杀人 |
[03:41] | Hell, I watched him end the fangbanger that was. | 我亲眼看他杀了那个在干坏事的吸血鬼 |
[03:43] | How about Martin? How did he end that? | 那马丁呢 他是怎么死的 |
[03:45] | Stupid — just like I said it would. | 笨死的 跟我说的一样 |
[03:47] | Crazy son of a bitch didn’t give Benny a choice. | 是那疯子逼本尼的 |
[03:49] | It was self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[03:50] | Seriously, Dean? | 真的吗 迪恩 |
[03:52] | That’s the story you’re going with? | 就用这种话来糊弄我吗 |
[03:55] | That the vampire was the real victim here? | 说那个吸血鬼才是受害者 |
[03:57] | Hey, like it or not, that’s the truth, okay? | 不管你爱不爱听 这是事实 |
[03:59] | There was a time when that actually meant something. | 以前你不会不相信我的 |
[04:01] | Yeah, yeah. No kidding. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[04:03] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:04] | You think this is just about Benny? | 你以为我只是为了本尼的事吗 |
[04:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在扯什么呢 |
[04:08] | What the hell do you think I’m talking about? | 你以为呢 |
[04:11] | Amelia? | 艾米利亚 |
[04:13] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 老弟 |
[04:13] | I sent you that text ’cause I needed you to — to — | 我给你发那条短信是想让你… |
[04:15] | You needed me to what? | 你想让我什么 |
[04:17] | To tear ass to Texas? | 屁颠屁颠跑去德州 |
[04:20] | To be afraid that what happened to Jessica, | 让我担心发生在杰西卡身上的惨剧 |
[04:21] | what happened to… everybody that we care about | 发生在所有我们在乎的人身上的惨剧 |
[04:24] | might have happened to her? | 在她身上重演 |
[04:25] | You were gonna kill Benny. What was I supposed to do? | 你要去杀了本尼 你让我怎么办 |
[04:27] | Is that what we are? | 我们现在就这样吗 |
[04:29] | You save a vampire | 你为了救一个吸血鬼 |
[04:32] | by making me believe that the woman I love might be dead? | 就骗我让我以为我爱的人有生命危险 |
[04:37] | What do you want to hear, Sam? | 你想听我说什么 萨姆 |
[04:40] | That I was wrong? | 想听我认错吗 |
[04:42] | Fine. I was wrong. Okay? | 好吧 我错了 好吗 |
[04:47] | But if you’d have just heard me out, | 但你当时如果能听我说完 |
[04:48] | if you’d have trusted me, | 如果你能相信我 |
[04:49] | all of this could have been avoided. | 所有这一切都是能避免的 |
[04:50] | You didn’t want me to trust you. | 你不是让我相信你 |
[04:52] | You wanted me to trust Benny, and I can’t do that. | 你是让我相信本尼 我做不到 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Okay, well, then, what the hell do we do now? | 好吧 那我们现在该干什么 |
[05:04] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[05:07] | It depends on you. | 看你的情况了 |
[05:10] | On whether or not you’re done with him. | 看你和他还有没有关系 |
[05:13] | Well, honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[05:27] | Glad I made the drive. | 很高兴来跑一趟 |
[05:48] | He’s been crying for two days. | 他已经哭了两天了 |
[05:51] | The doctors missed something. | 医生忽视了一件事 |
[05:52] | It’s called an inguinal hernia — very hard to detect. | 这是腹股沟疝 很难发现 |
[06:07] | Castiel, we have a situation. | 卡西迪奥 有情况了 |
[06:10] | Samandriel has been captured. | 萨曼德里奥被抓住了 |
[06:13] | I thought Samandriel was dead. | 我还以为萨曼德里奥已经死了 |
[06:15] | He’s been missing, | 他失踪了 |
[06:17] | and now we know — Crowley has him. | 现在我们知道了 克劳力抓住他了 |
[06:21] | – Where? – His distress call cut out | -在哪 -我还没来得及定位 |
[06:22] | before I could pinpoint his exact location, | 他的呼救就被打断了 |
[06:25] | but you will find him and you will bring him home. | 但你得找到他 并把他带回家来 |
[06:30] | Crowley will have warded against angels this time. | 这次克劳力一定会严防天使 |
[06:32] | I’ll need help getting in. | 我得找人帮忙 |
[06:34] | Take whatever you need. | 需要什么就带什么 |
[06:35] | But you will be certain, Castiel, | 但有一点你得记住 |
[06:38] | it was your idea to rescue Samandriel, | 营救萨曼德里奥是你自己的主意 |
[06:40] | not mine, not heaven’s. Do you understand? | 与我和天堂无关 明白吗 |
[07:01] | Damn it, Cass! | 该死的 小卡 |
[07:03] | How many times I got to tell you… | 我和你说过多少次了 |
[07:05] | …it’s just creepy! | 太吓人了 |
[07:06] | Dean, I need your help. | 迪恩 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:07] | The angel Samandriel… | 天使萨曼德里奥 |
[07:09] | – Sam– …- He’s been taken. | -萨 -被抓住了 |
[07:12] | You mean Alfie, the wiener-on-a-stick kid? | 你是说阿尔菲吗 那个香肠店的孩子 |
[07:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:17] | I — I heard his distress call this morning. | 我今天早上听到他呼救了 |
[07:21] | On what, angel radio? | 在天使电台上听到的吗 |
[07:22] | I thought you shut that down. | 你不是给关上了吗 |
[07:24] | Well, my penance, it’s going well, | 我的苦行赎罪进行得很好 |
[07:25] | and I thought it was time to turn it back on. | 我觉得可以重新打开了 |
[07:27] | I’ve, uh…been helping people, Dean. | 我 一直在帮助别人 迪恩 |
[07:30] | Well, good for you. All right. | 算你好样的 好吧 |
[07:35] | So, who snatched heaven’s most adorable angel? | 那是谁抢走了天堂最可爱的天使 |
[07:38] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[07:41] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[07:42] | Samandriel is being held in the | 萨曼德里奥被关在 |
[07:43] | general vicinity of Hastings, Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加州 哈斯丁附近 |
[07:46] | “The general vicinity”? That’s all you got? | 附近 只知道这些吗 |
[07:48] | Yes, which is why I need your help. | 没错 所以我需要你帮忙 |
[07:51] | It seems this is gonna involve… | 看起来这件事需要 |
[07:54] | talking to people. | 和人们沟通 |
[07:57] | Come on, Cass, I thought you were a hunter now. | 小卡 我以为现在你是个猎人了呢 |
[08:01] | I thought so, too, but… | 我之前也这么以为 不过 |
[08:05] | – it seems I — I lack a certain — – Skill? | -我似乎缺乏一些 -能力 |
[08:10] | You saw nothing. | 你什么都没看到 |
[08:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:21] | What am I looking for? | 我要找什么呢 |
[08:23] | Well, when you torture an angel, | 天使受到折磨的时候 |
[08:26] | it screams, and that kind of pain, | 他会喊叫 而那种痛苦 |
[08:29] | it creates a ripple effect of strange incidents. | 产生奇怪事件的连锁反应 |
[08:34] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆在哪里 |
[08:36] | Sam’s gone. | 萨姆走了 |
[08:38] | It’s all right. We’ll, uh, find Alfie ourselves. | 没事 我们自己也能找到阿尔菲 |
[08:41] | This charming little dung beetle | 这只可爱的小金龟子 |
[08:43] | makes his living upon the sands of Egypt. | 在埃及的沙漠上生活 |
[08:46] | Here, billions of tiny particles, | 在这里 无数微小的沙粒 |
[08:48] | the remnants of ancient seas, | 无尽的撒哈拉之风 |
[08:50] | are pushed ever higher by the relentless winds of the Sahara. | 将这片古海的遗址越推越高 |
[08:53] | This is where the dung beetle makes its living. | 金龟子就在这里生存 |
[08:57] | The ancient Egyptians… | 古埃及人 |
[09:00] | Look, last night at the bar, | 昨晚在酒吧里 |
[09:01] | I just wanted to make sure it was you. | 我只是想确定那是你 |
[09:04] | You know… peeping in my window. | 就是往我家窗子里偷窥的那个 |
[09:10] | “Peeping.” | 偷窥 |
[09:11] | You make it sound so, uh… | 你怎么说的那么像 |
[09:13] | Stalker-ish? | 跟踪狂 |
[09:18] | Anyway, I ran out because he was leaving. | 总之 我跑出去是因为他要走了 |
[09:21] | He travels a lot since he’s been back. | 他回来后 经常去旅行 |
[09:23] | Right, n-no, I get it. You had someplace… | 好 我懂的 你必须得 |
[09:26] | I had to be, yeah. | 去一趟 |
[09:28] | Are we gonna have a whole conversation | 你打算一直让我 |
[09:30] | with me finishing your sentences? | 替你说完话吗 |
[09:34] | So, why are you here? | 你怎么会来 |
[09:37] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你想的那样 |
[09:38] | I-I thought you were in trouble…that you had… | 我以为你遇到麻烦了 |
[09:44] | It doesn’t matter. You’re okay. | 不重要了 你没事就好 |
[09:46] | I was okay. | 我之前是没事 |
[09:49] | You know, settled in…content. | 安定下来 我很满足 |
[09:55] | But here you are. | 但是你来了 |
[09:58] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[10:00] | Give me five seconds, and I’ll be gone. | 给我五秒钟 我立刻消失 |
[10:02] | I didn’t come here to make trouble for you. | 我不是来给你添麻烦的 |
[10:03] | – I-I came because… – You cared? | -我来是因为 -你在乎 |
[10:10] | See that? | 你瞧 |
[10:12] | I just did it again, | 我又那么做了 |
[10:15] | finished your sentence. | 替你说完你要说的话 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I care. | 是的 我在乎 |
[10:25] | I care, too. | 我也在乎 |
[10:32] | I told you it was an accident. | 我说了那只是意外 |
[10:35] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[10:36] | But now there shall be no more accidents, | 但现在就不会再发生意外了 |
[10:39] | no more angel radio. | 再也不能用天使无线电了 |
[10:43] | Stop this, please. It’s been… | 停下吧 求你了 都已经 |
[10:45] | …weeks, yes. | 好几周了 是的 |
[10:47] | We’re almost there, though. | 可我就快成功了 |
[10:49] | I’m certain of it. | 我十分确信 |
[10:50] | I’m begging you! | 我求你了 |
[10:51] | When we demons possess a human, | 当我们恶魔附身人类时 |
[10:55] | we invade all of them. | 我们会侵入他的全身 |
[10:56] | Their muscles, their…bones, their brains. | 肌肉 骨骼 还有大脑 |
[11:02] | I can’t help but wonder if it isn’t the same for angels. | 不知道天使是不是也是这样 |
[11:08] | No. | 不要 |
[11:23] | Vah-teh-kah-rah. | [天使语] |
[11:27] | Vah-teh-kah-rah. | [天使语] |
[11:32] | Vah-teh-kah-rah. | [天使语] |
[11:35] | Sal-voch-tay. | [天使语] |
[11:38] | Vah-teh-kah-rah. | [天使语] |
[11:41] | Sal-voch-tay. | [天使语] |
[11:44] | Sal-voch-tay. | [天使语] |
[11:48] | Sal-voch-tay. | [天使语] |
[11:51] | Sal-voch-tay! | [天使语] |
[12:26] | Mr. Hinckley? | 辛克利先生 |
[12:28] | Hi. Uh, we’re from the, uh, Geneva Gazette. | 我们是《日内瓦公报》的 |
[12:31] | I wanted to ask you a few questions about your ambush. | 我想问你几个关于你被”树袭”的问题 |
[12:37] | Yeah, well…I’d laugh, too, | 我真想笑 |
[12:40] | if it didn’t feel like the sun just ate my face. | 可我的脸感觉像是被太阳啃了 |
[12:43] | It’s a metaphor. | 那是个比喻 |
[12:48] | Sorry. Uh, now, in the police report, | 抱歉 在警方的报告中 |
[12:50] | it said that the, uh — the bush talked to you, yeah? | 写到灌木对你说话了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but, yeah. | 是的 我知道听起来很疯狂 但的确是 |
[12:56] | And what did it say? | 它说了什么 |
[12:57] | No clue. Sounded like Klingon to me. | 不清楚 听起来就像克林贡语 |
[13:02] | Gonna need exact words. | 我们需要确切的词语 |
[13:04] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[13:06] | That’s his serious face, yes. | 他这表情不是在开玩笑 |
[13:13] | As much as you can remember, Mr. Hinckley. | 记得多少就说多少吧 辛克利先生 |
[13:15] | Sounded something like… | 听起来像是 |
[13:18] | “Sol-voch.” | [天使语] |
[13:21] | Yeah. “Sol-voch-tay.” | 是的 [天使语] |
[13:29] | Well, what do you think? Mean anything to you? | 你怎么看 懂那是什么意思吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. It’s enochian. It means “Obey.” | 是的 是天使语 意思是服从 |
[13:34] | – “Obey”? Obey what? – I don’t know. | -服从 服从什么 -我不知道 |
[13:36] | But the amount of pain an angel must be in | 但那个天使肯定很痛苦 |
[13:39] | not just to manifest through shrubbery but to burn — | 他不仅通过灌木显灵还点着了它 |
[13:41] | Dean…we have to find him before it’s too late. | 迪恩 我们要赶快找到他 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:47] | Okay, well, look, a sign like that — | 既然都出了这样的事 |
[13:50] | Alfie can’t be too far, right? | 阿尔菲肯定就在附近 对吧 |
[13:51] | So we’ll just start at the bush and work our way out. | 那我们就从那灌木丛开始寻找答案 |
[13:55] | And look for what exactly? | 到底寻找什么 |
[13:57] | Crowley could have him anywhere. | 克劳力可能把他藏在任何地方 |
[13:58] | Well, if I know Crowley, | 如果我是克劳力 |
[13:59] | the place will be swarming with demons. | 那地方一定聚集着一堆恶魔 |
[14:01] | So we’ll just drive till we see ugly. | 所以我们一走 直到遇见它们 |
[14:04] | It’s official — I hate motels. | 我决定了 我不喜欢旅馆 |
[14:11] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[14:14] | What would you like me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[14:17] | “That was great”? “That was…a mistake”? | 感觉很棒 还是说这是不对的 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. Both, I guess. | 我不知道 或许都是 |
[14:30] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:32] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[14:35] | Do you understand I have a life here? | 你明白我在这儿有自己的生活吗 |
[14:38] | A good man that loves me… | 有一个好男人爱着我 |
[14:42] | A man I don’t want to hurt? | 一个我不想去伤害的男人 |
[14:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:47] | And do you know you’re the first thing I think about | 你知道我早晨一起来 |
[14:48] | when I wake up in the morning | 就会想到你 |
[14:51] | and the last thing before I go to sleep? | 临睡前还在牵挂着你吗 |
[14:56] | – It’s tough to let something like that go. – Yeah. | -忘掉这种事情很难 -是啊 |
[15:01] | Especially if you keep showing up here. | 尤其如果你总跑来 |
[15:04] | Are you saying you want me to leave? | 你是想让我离开吗 |
[15:06] | I’m telling you that if you stay, | 我是说 如果你要留下来 |
[15:10] | against everything I believe in, | 哪怕是背弃我信仰的一切 |
[15:14] | I would be with you. | 我都会和你在一起 |
[15:18] | But if you leave… | 但如果你要离开 |
[15:20] | Don’t come back. | 别再回来了 |
[15:24] | I can’t have you with one foot in my life | 我不能让你一边插足我的生活 |
[15:27] | and one foot out there doing… | 一边还在外面做… |
[15:29] | whatever it is you do. | 你在做的事 |
[15:32] | That life of yours I have no idea about. | 你那部分的生活我根本不了解 |
[15:35] | You don’t want to know about it. | 你不会想知道的 |
[15:36] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[15:38] | It’s a big step. | 这决定很重要 |
[15:41] | For me or you? | 对我还是对你 |
[15:42] | Both. | 我们俩 |
[15:46] | I…need to think about this. | 我要好好想想 |
[15:49] | You need to think about this. | 你也要仔细想想 |
[15:52] | Words will never cover what you mean to me — | 言语无法表达你对我有多么重要 |
[15:56] | What you’ll always mean to me, but we should… | 这永远不会变 但是我们应该 |
[15:58] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | How about two days from now… | 不如两天后 |
[16:07] | Around 7:30? | 七点半左右见面 |
[16:09] | I’ll be off work then. | 那时我该下班了 |
[16:12] | One of us will be here, and we’ll know. | 只有一人来 我们就心领神会了 |
[16:18] | Neither of us will be here… | 我们两个都没有来 |
[16:21] | And we’ll know. | 结果不言自明 |
[16:25] | Or both of us will be here… | 或者我们俩都来了 |
[16:29] | And we’ll know. | 我们就都明白了 |
[16:57] | Wow, will you look at that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[16:59] | Our ninth abandoned factory. | 第九个废弃工厂了 |
[17:01] | Ain’t that America? | 壮哉我大美利坚 |
[17:02] | Hey, what do you say, this doesn’t pan out, | 如果还是白跑 |
[17:03] | we head back to that beer-and-bacon happy hour | 我们往回开一英里去正打折的 |
[17:05] | about a mile back, huh? | 那家啤酒和培根店如何 |
[17:08] | Wait a minute, Dean. | 等等 迪恩 |
[17:10] | Those derelicts, they’re demons. | 这些流浪汉 他们是恶魔 |
[17:12] | I can see their true faces. | 我能看清他们的真面目 |
[17:18] | Crowley’s got that many hell monkeys outside, | 克劳力在外面安排了这么多眼线 |
[17:20] | he’s got to have at least double inside. | 里面至少安排了双倍的人手 |
[17:22] | And angel warding. I can feel it. | 天使的防护 我能感受到 |
[17:27] | Well, you, me, and a demon knife ain’t gonna cut it. | 那么你 我加恶魔刀就不够喽 |
[17:29] | Okay. I’ll get Sam. | 我来联系萨姆 |
[17:31] | No. We don’t need Sam. | 不 我们不需要萨姆 |
[17:34] | But you just said — | 但你刚说 |
[17:34] | Look, if Sam wanted in, he’d be here, okay? | 如果萨姆想来 他早就来了 |
[17:40] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[17:59] | Slow read? | 读得慢吗 |
[18:04] | Slowest. | 龟速 |
[18:06] | Where’s Garth? | 盖思在哪 |
[18:08] | Supply run? I don’t know. | 去补给物资 我不知道 |
[18:10] | Sort of lost track of when he comes and goes. | 我不太注意他的动向 |
[18:14] | You guys need help with something? | 你们需要我帮忙吗 |
[18:16] | I’m working here. | 我在工作 |
[18:17] | You look horrible. | 你气色很差 |
[18:20] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[18:23] | He’s right. Are you okay,Kevin? | 他说得对 你没事吧 凯文 |
[18:26] | Fine. | 没事 |
[18:26] | I’m just… in the middle of this. | 我只是在忙这个 |
[18:30] | And? Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[18:33] | Interpreting half a demon tablet? | 你指破译半个石碑吗 |
[18:34] | No. | 没有 |
[18:38] | I got nothing. | 我一无所获 |
[18:40] | All right, well, buck up, | 好吧 打起精神 |
[18:42] | ’cause, uh, we need some more of that demon TNT asap. | 我们迫切需要点恶魔炸药 |
[18:46] | You used it all? | 你都用光了吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah, so let’s whip up another batch. | 是啊 所以再做一批吧 |
[18:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:52] | West Bank witch hazel, skull of Egyptian calf, | 约旦河西岸的金缕梅 埃及牛的头盖骨 |
[18:55] | the tail of some random-ass newt | 不知道是否 |
[18:56] | that may or may not be extinct — | 已经灭绝了的蝾螈尾巴 |
[18:57] | All right, all right, I get it — | 好了 好了 我懂了 |
[18:59] | Ingredients are hard to come by, huh? | 材料很难找到 对吧 |
[19:00] | That’s just the first three ingredients. | 还不止这三种材料呢 |
[19:03] | Give me the list. I’ll get what we need. | 告诉我要什么 我去弄 |
[19:23] | What on earth could you possibly need now, Viggo? | 你还需要什么 维果 |
[19:25] | I’ve given you every torture instrument known to man — | 我把人类所有的刑具都给了你 |
[19:29] | Short of a Neil Diamond album. | 就差尼尔·戴蒙德的专辑了 |
[19:30] | I’ve found something, sir. I need a translator. | 我有所发现 先生 我需要个翻译 |
[19:33] | You’re looking at him. | 我就可以 |
[19:35] | Show me. | 展示给我看 |
[19:40] | Zoh-bah-leh-ta. | [天使语] |
[19:44] | What have we here? | 这是什么情况 |
[19:47] | I think it’s enochian. | 我想这是天使语 |
[19:50] | Of course it’s enochian, you pigeon. | 当然是天使语 笨蛋 |
[19:53] | The question is, why is he speaking enochian? | 问题是 他为什么说起天使语了 |
[19:56] | What have you drilled into here, Viggo, huh? | 你钻到了什么 维果 |
[19:59] | Zoh-bah-leh-ta. | [天使语] |
[20:02] | Sah-teh-voch-leh. | [天使语] |
[20:05] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[20:06] | What is it, sir? | 先生 他说什么 |
[20:12] | What our feathered friend was uttering essentially was, | 我们的小天使说的 差不多就是 |
[20:16] | “You, celestial being, | “你们这些天国的生命 |
[20:18] | have been created to be an angel of the lord.” | 是被创造出来服侍主的天使” |
[20:21] | You’ve got into his operating system — | 你进入了他的控制系统 |
[20:24] | His factory settings. | 他的出厂设置 |
[20:26] | From who? God? | 从谁那里呢 上帝 |
[20:29] | Who the hell cares where it comes from? | 谁在乎这是从哪来的 |
[20:31] | Let’s find out what makes this flying monkey tick. | 我们来瞧瞧这个飞猴是怎么工作的 |
[20:39] | Sah-teh-voch-leh. | [天使语] |
[21:07] | I mean, come on. | 不是吧 |
[21:09] | How long’s it take to get a calf skull from Egypt? | 从埃及弄个小牛头骨能要多久啊 |
[21:15] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[21:17] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[21:28] | Your mom’s hot. | 你妈很性感 |
[21:30] | I’m serious, your mom is one sexy — | 真的 你妈妈是个性感的… |
[21:40] | Hey, I thought I told you to go underground. | 不是让你藏起来吗 |
[21:43] | I am so far underground, | 我藏得可深呢 |
[21:45] | I’m breathing through a straw, brother. | 还在用稻草呼气呢 兄弟 |
[21:48] | Uh, look… | 听着 |
[21:50] | What happened with your friend Martin back there, | 你朋友马丁那档子事 |
[21:53] | it wasn’t supposed to go down that way. | 本不该是那个下场 |
[21:55] | I know. Your granddaughter told me. | 你孙女告诉我了 |
[21:57] | Dean, you did this old dog a real solid, | 迪恩 你真的很够朋友 |
[22:01] | and, uh…the way you stood up for me — | 你为我挺身而出 |
[22:05] | Well, shoe on the other foot, you would have done the same. | 如果我俩互换位置 你也会这么做 |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:09] | I hate to ask for much else, | 我真不想再求你 |
[22:10] | but I don’t suppose there’s any chance | 只是你会不会碰巧 |
[22:11] | you’re anywhere near the Catskills? | 就在卡茨基尔附近呢 |
[22:13] | Working a case on the other side of the country. | 在美国另一头办事呢 |
[22:14] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:16] | Yeah, just hitting a little rough patch, I guess. | 就是有点难熬吧 |
[22:19] | You know, doing this whole solo thing. | 独自一人 你懂的 |
[22:22] | Benny… one day at a time, man. | 本尼 慢慢来 |
[22:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:27] | Uh…A cup of coffee sure would do me good. | 喝杯咖啡对会我很有帮助 |
[22:30] | All right, as soon as I’m done with this case, | 这件事一办完 |
[22:32] | I’ll, uh… I’ll be there, okay? | 我马上就来 好吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:36] | All right, brother. Thank you. | 兄弟 谢了 |
[22:51] | Where is your mom? | 你妈在哪呢 |
[22:54] | Somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[22:56] | You kicked your mom to the curb? | 你把你妈撵走了 |
[22:59] | She was too distracting. | 她太让人分心了 |
[23:01] | I couldn’t focus. | 我没法专心 |
[23:04] | The angels said I had to go to the desert | 天使们说我必须去沙漠里 |
[23:05] | to learn the word of God, all right? | 学习神之语 对吧 |
[23:07] | So… this is my desert. | 这里就是我的沙漠 |
[23:09] | Yeah, but your mom’s your mom. | 但是你妈还是你妈啊 |
[23:13] | I can’t enjoy a world I need to save, Dean. | 我要拯救世界 就不能享乐 |
[23:16] | I can enjoy it when this is all over with. | 等这一切都结束了再说吧 |
[23:18] | For right now… | 而现在 |
[23:20] | There’s nothing more important than this. | 没有比这更重要的事了 |
[23:40] | Watching humanity — it never gets old, does it? | 看着人类 永远都觉着新鲜 不是吗 |
[23:51] | I got what we need. | 我拿到了 |
[23:52] | Oh, it’s about time. | 也该回来了 |
[23:55] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[24:00] | Don’t worry, Dean. | 别担心 迪恩 |
[24:01] | Once we save Alfie, I’m out. | 我们一救到阿尔菲 我就退出 |
[24:03] | Oh, once “We” save Alfie. | “我们”一救到阿尔菲 |
[24:04] | Don’t hurt yourself, Sam. | 可别伤到自己了 萨姆 |
[24:05] | Cass and I can handle it. | 小卡和我能行 |
[24:06] | Not according to cass. | 小卡可不这么说 |
[24:08] | I told you we didn’t need him. | 跟你说过我们不需要他 |
[24:10] | We need everything, Dean. | 我们需要一切可能的帮助 迪恩 |
[24:14] | And I need both of you, | 而且我需要你们俩 |
[24:16] | as you say, to stow your crap. | 像你们说的那样 把破事放一边 |
[24:18] | Can you do that? | 能办到吗 |
[24:50] | So, there are four main points of warding — | 这里有四个主护卫咒 |
[24:52] | North, south, east, and west — | 北 南 东 西 |
[24:54] | And four enochian symbols, | 四个天使语符号 |
[24:57] | like this, that you need to destroy | 像这样 你们得毁掉这些 |
[25:01] | before I can enter. | 我才能进去 |
[25:03] | Okay, so, what? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[25:03] | We go in, take care of the hell mooks, | 我们进去 解决那些混蛋 |
[25:05] | and you extract the angel? | 你去救出那个天使 |
[25:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:08] | After killing so many, | 我杀了那么多同胞 |
[25:10] | I need to save at least this one. | 我至少得救下这一个 |
[25:14] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来计划不错 |
[25:15] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[25:19] | Wait. Here. | 等等 给你 |
[25:21] | This doesn’t just work on angels. | 这东西不仅对天使有用 |
[25:22] | It kills demons, too. | 也能杀死恶魔 |
[25:27] | Thanks, Cass. | 小卡 谢谢 |
[25:58] | Well, not my most original work, but… | 套路有点老了 但是… |
[26:59] | Voh-meh-pah-rah-less. | [天使语] |
[27:03] | Voh-meh-pah-rah-less. | [天使语] |
[27:08] | What is it? | 他说什么 |
[27:10] | That was tablet talk. | 和石碑有关 |
[27:14] | Protecting the word of God | 保护神之语 |
[27:15] | seems to be hardwired into these dingbats. | 似乎被根植到这些笨蛋的脑袋里了 |
[28:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:49] | Zod-leh-fah. | [天使语] |
[28:51] | “Demon tablet.” Tell me one I don’t know, huh? | “恶魔石碑” 说点我不知道的 |
[29:01] | Alfie. | 阿尔菲 |
[29:31] | M-m-mr. Crowley, not that this isn’t important, | 克劳力先生 并不是说这不重要 |
[29:34] | but perhaps we should be making preparations to leave. | 但或许我们该准备离开了 |
[29:36] | We — we seem to be under attack. | 我们似乎受到了攻击 |
[29:39] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[30:00] | All right, anytime now, Cass. | 好了 小卡 出现吧 |
[30:06] | Cass! Hey! You okay? | 小卡 你没事吧 |
[30:09] | It must be the sigils. | 一定是因为这些魔符 |
[30:11] | I’m not at full power. | 我的能量不够强 |
[30:13] | Sam, help me muss this crud. | 萨姆 帮我把这东西涂了 |
[30:15] | No, wait! There’s no time. | 不 等等 没时间了 |
[30:17] | Samandriel won’t last much longer. | 萨曼德里奥坚持不了多久了 |
[30:19] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[30:21] | Here, take this. | 给 拿上这个 |
[30:29] | Dean, hurry up. | 迪恩 快点 |
[30:31] | Come on! | 开啊 |
[30:43] | All right. Plan “B.” | 好吧 启用备用计划 |
[30:45] | We have a plan “B”? | 我们有备用计划 |
[30:55] | As you were saying? | 你刚刚在说什么 |
[30:57] | Bah-nah-sah-ee. | [天使语] |
[31:01] | Cass? Anytime now. | 小卡 不帮我一把吗 |
[31:09] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[31:10] | Ar-doh-zah-feh. | [天使语] |
[31:13] | Spit it out, you heavenly pile of filth! | 快点说 你个天堂的废物 |
[31:17] | Pah-deh-rah. | [天使语] |
[31:21] | Holy mother of sin. | 我的天啊 |
[31:23] | What? What is it? | 什么 他说了什么 |
[31:28] | There’s an angel tablet. | 还有一个天使之碑 |
[32:17] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[32:55] | Wait! I know — I know things. | 等下 我知道一些事 |
[32:58] | Cass! Go! | 小卡 快走 |
[33:03] | Good, good. There’s so much you don’t know. | 很好 你们有许多不知道的事 |
[33:06] | You need me. | 你们需要我 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[33:18] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没关系 你现在安全了 |
[33:22] | I’m taking you home. | 我这就带你回家 |
[33:23] | No. You can’t take me back there, Castiel. | 不 你不能带我回去 卡西迪奥 |
[33:27] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[33:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[33:30] | I told crowley… things — | 我告诉了克劳力一些事 |
[33:33] | Things he shouldn’t have known. | 一些他不应该知道的事 |
[33:35] | He got to our coding, our secrets — | 他知道了我们的密语 我们的秘密 |
[33:38] | Secrets I didn’t even know we had! | 我都不知道我们知道的秘密 |
[33:40] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[33:41] | Heaven, Naomi. | 天堂 娜奥米 |
[33:44] | No. W-who’s Naomi? | 不对 谁是娜奥米 |
[33:46] | Who is — | 谁是… |
[33:48] | Listen to me. Listen to me closely. | 听我说 认真听我说 |
[33:50] | I’ve been there. I know! | 我去过 我知道 |
[33:53] | They’re controlling us, Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们 |
[33:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:57] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[33:58] | What does he mean, “They’re controlling us”? | 他说”他们在控制我们”是什么意思 |
[34:00] | Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 |
[34:00] | Who is controlling us? Why did I see your face? | 谁在控制我们 我怎么会看见你 |
[34:05] | Why was I so afraid? What did you do to me? | 我那时为什么那么害怕 你对我做了什么 |
[34:08] | This is a direct order! Kill him! | 这是命令 杀了他 |
[34:33] | What did I just do? | 我刚刚做了什么 |
[34:35] | You killed a traitor. | 你杀死了一个叛徒 |
[34:36] | Samandriel…was good. | 萨曼德里奥 是个好天使 |
[34:40] | And I was trying to atone for — | 我本想弥补之前的罪过 |
[34:42] | Samandriel was broken. | 萨曼德里奥叛变了 |
[34:44] | He revealed the existence of what I would die to protect — | 他泄露了我愿誓死去保护的东西的存在 |
[34:47] | What any of us would die to protect. | 我们任何人都会誓死保护的秘密 |
[34:51] | The angel tablet, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 天使之碑 |
[34:54] | Crowley knows. | 克劳力知道了 |
[34:57] | I just murdered one of our own to protect a tablet? | 我杀了一个天使就为了保护一块碑 |
[35:03] | If the demon tablet can seal demons in hell, | 如果恶魔之碑能把那群恶魔封在地狱里 |
[35:07] | what do you think the angel tablet could do to us? | 你觉得天使之碑对我们有什么作用 |
[35:11] | You’re a hero, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 你是个英雄 |
[35:13] | You’ve done heaven a great service. | 你为天堂做了件大好事 |
[35:16] | And that’s what I tell Sam and Dean? | 我跟萨姆和迪恩就是这么说的 |
[35:22] | Cass! What the hell happened? | 小卡 发生了什么事 |
[35:25] | You tell the Winchesters | 你告诉温彻斯特兄弟 |
[35:26] | that Samandriel had been compromised. | 萨曼德里奥变节了 |
[35:30] | He was compromised. | 他变节了 |
[35:32] | He came at you, and you acted in self-defense. | 他袭击了你 你只得自卫 |
[35:36] | He came at me. | 他袭击了我 |
[35:39] | I killed him in self-defense. | 我出于自卫杀了他 |
[35:41] | Say you must return his body to heaven, | 你必须把他的肉身送回天堂 |
[35:44] | and then bring him to me. | 然后带他来见我 |
[35:48] | Cass, you okay? | 小卡 你还好吧 |
[35:54] | My vessel must have been damaged in the melee. | 我的肉身肯定是在混战中受伤了 |
[35:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:00] | Samandriel’s remains belong in heaven. | 萨曼德里奥的遗体应该放在天堂 |
[36:05] | I need to see just how far Crowley dug into him. | 我得知道克劳力到底问出了多少东西 |
[36:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:15] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[36:20] | Cass, wait. | 小卡 等等 |
[36:21] | Thank you both… | 谢谢你们俩 |
[36:24] | For everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[36:27] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[36:57] | Okay. That should do it. | 好了 这样就行了 |
[36:59] | Cass can’t see or hear us now. | 小卡现在看不到也听不到我们 |
[37:02] | – Okay, what the hell? – I know. | -到底怎么回事 -我知道 |
[37:04] | I told you something was off with him | 我就说他从炼狱回来后 |
[37:05] | since he got back from purgatory. | 有点不对劲 |
[37:06] | So, what, you think someone’s messing with him or something? | 怎么 你觉得有人在对他动手脚吗 |
[37:08] | Who? Angels? | 谁 天使吗 |
[37:10] | Why would the angels have him kill another angel? | 为什么天使要让他杀另一个天使 |
[37:18] | You know what, man? I got this. | 这样吧 我来处理吧 |
[37:20] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[37:22] | What? | 什么 |
[37:24] | Don’t you have a girl to get back to? | 不是有个女孩在等着你吗 |
[37:27] | Yeah. I guess I do. Um… | 是 我想是的 |
[37:33] | Since when are you on the Amelia bandwagon? | 你怎么会站在她那边了 |
[37:36] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:38] | I’m just tired of all the fighting. | 我只是厌倦了这些争吵 |
[37:42] | And, you know, maybe I’m a…little bit jealous. | 而且 也许我有点小嫉妒 |
[37:46] | I could never separate myself from the job like you could. | 我永远都不能像你那样把工作彻底抛开 |
[37:50] | Hell, maybe it’s time for at least one of us to be happy. | 也许我们俩至少该有一个过得幸福点 |
[37:54] | What, you being such a big hugger and all? | 你突然就接受这一切了吗 |
[38:01] | She does make me happy, | 她确实能让我开心 |
[38:02] | and she could be waiting for me if I went back. | 如果我回去 说不定她正等着我呢 |
[38:06] | I’d be a…very lucky man if she was. | 如果是这样的话 我就太幸运了 |
[38:12] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[38:13] | With everything staring down at us, | 这一切的危机 |
[38:15] | With all that’s left to be done… | 还有那么多事要做 |
[38:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | Well, I do know this | 但我知道这个 |
[38:28] | whatever you decide…decide. | 无论你的决定是什么 决定吧 |
[38:32] | Both feet in or both feet out. | 全情投入还是全身而退 |
[38:34] | Anything in between is what gets you dead. | 如果你两者兼顾 会害死你的 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I keep hearing that. | 是啊 有人跟我说了 |
[38:42] | I’m gonna…take a walk. Clear my head. | 我要出去走走 清醒一下头脑 |
[39:29] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[39:30] | Thank you mightily, bud. | 太谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[39:32] | I’m in a hard way here. How close are you? | 我现在很艰难 你快到了吗 |
[39:35] | I’m sorry, man. I, um…I’m not gonna make it. | 抱歉 我没法过去了 |
[39:41] | You mean now, or…? | 你的意思是现在 还是 |
[39:44] | Listen, Benny. | 听着 本尼 |
[39:46] | Everything you’ve done for me I will never forget, | 我永远不会忘记你为我做的一切 |
[39:50] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[39:54] | This is it. | 到此为止了 |
[39:57] | End of the line? | 就这样了 |
[40:01] | End of the line. | 就这样了 |
[40:05] | Yeah, well, I never liked these cellphones anyway. | 好吧 反正我也不喜欢这些手机 |
[40:09] | You, uh… | 你 |
[40:11] | You stay good, all right? | 你保重 好吗 |
[40:13] | You too, Dean. | 你也是 迪恩 |
[40:15] | And, uh… | 另外 |
[40:17] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你带我出来 |
[40:19] | Yeah, man. | 小事 兄弟 |
[40:23] | Adios. | 再见 |
[41:51] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |