时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I think dad want us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得爸爸希望我们走他的老路 |
[00:05] | Saving people, hunting things… | 救人猎魔 |
[00:07] | The family business. | 延续家族事业 |
[00:08] | We have to carry out his legacy. | 我们得传承他的遗志 |
[00:11] | It’s a bloodline. | 决定因素在于血统 |
[00:12] | It’s in your blood, | 你有这样的血统 |
[00:14] | Your father’s blood, your family’s blood. | 你父亲有这样的血统 这是你们家族的血统 |
[00:17] | – I like that John kid. – You do? | -我喜欢约翰 -是吗 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I think you two were meant to be. | 是的 我认为你们俩注定是一对 |
[00:21] | Yeah, the union of John and Mary Winchester — | 是的 约翰和玛丽·温彻斯特的结合 |
[00:23] | Very big deal upstairs, top priority arrangement. | 天造的一对 最优先的安排 |
[00:26] | Are you saying that you fixed-up our parents? | 是你撮合了我们的父母 |
[00:27] | The orders were very clear. | 命令说的很清楚 |
[00:29] | You and Sam needed to be born. | 你和萨姆必须出生 |
[00:31] | Your parents were just meant to be. | 你们的父母是命中注定的 |
[00:35] | This book. | 这本书 |
[00:36] | This is dad’s single most valuable possession. | 这是爸爸最宝贵的财产 |
[00:38] | Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. | 他关于邪魔的全部知识都在里面 |
[00:41] | And he’s passed it on to us. | 他把这书留给了我们 |
[00:50] | How many people do you think dad saved? | 你说爸爸救过多少人 |
[00:51] | That’s his legacy. | 那是他的遗产 |
[00:52] | So we got to keep going. | 我们得继续下去 |
[01:23] | Hey, sport. | 伙计 |
[01:24] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[01:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[01:28] | Work. | 去工作 |
[01:30] | I just wanted to check on you before I left. | 走之前来看看你 |
[01:33] | What’s that, pops? | 那是什么 爸爸 |
[01:36] | One day, I’ll tell you all about it. | 有一天 我会告诉你的 |
[01:39] | Now get some shut-eye. | 现在乖乖睡吧 |
[01:42] | See you first thing in the morning. | 明早见 |
[02:04] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[02:35] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[02:44] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[02:46] | No one told me this initiation was a formal affair. | 我不知道上课这么正式 |
[02:49] | Well, someone had to class up the joint, right, Henry? | 总得有人提升点品味 是吧 亨利 |
[02:52] | Ain’t that the truth? | 可不是嘛 |
[02:54] | The hard part’s over, right? | 难的部分都过去了 |
[02:56] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:01] | Ms. Sands? | 桑兹小姐 |
[03:35] | Secura tibi facias libertate. | [咒语] |
[03:41] | Servire, te rogamus, audi nos! | [咒语] |
[03:45] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[03:46] | Do not let Abbadon get it. | 别让阿比顿拿到这个 |
[03:54] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[03:55] | How? | 怎么会 |
[04:41] | Kah-nee-lah… | [咒语] |
[04:43] | Poo-goh. | [咒语] |
[04:46] | Kah-nee-lah… | [咒语] |
[04:48] | Poo-goh. | [咒语] |
[04:52] | Kah-nee-lah… | [咒语] |
[04:55] | Poo-goh. | [咒语] |
[05:06] | Which of you is John Winchester? | 谁是约翰·温彻斯特 |
[05:22] | Please, time is of the essence! | 拜托了 时间紧迫 |
[05:24] | Which of you is John Winchester? | 你们谁是约翰·温彻斯特 |
[05:26] | Uh, neither. | 都不是 |
[05:28] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[05:31] | That’s absolutely… | 那绝对 |
[05:33] | What did I do wrong? | 我哪里做错了 |
[05:34] | Who the hell are you, mister? | 先生 你是谁 |
[05:35] | Not now. I’m thinking. | 别烦我 我得想想 |
[05:39] | Please. | 别这样 |
[05:41] | I can assure you there’s no need for violence. | 我保证你们没必要动粗 |
[05:44] | One of you must know John Winchester. | 你们肯定有谁认识约翰·温彻斯特 |
[05:46] | I’ll tell you what — | 这样吧 |
[05:47] | When one of us falls out of your closet, | 如果我们中谁从你家壁柜里掉出来 |
[05:49] | then you can ask the questions. | 随便你提问 |
[05:51] | Yes, my apologies. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[05:53] | Is it absolutely essential, sir, that you keep your hands on me? | 先生 你非得用手按着我吗 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[06:03] | in the absence of any and all other explanations, | 因为我完全不能解释 |
[06:07] | I’m afraid this has been a marvelous, tragic misunderstanding. | 恐怕这是一场不可思议的可怕的误会 |
[06:13] | I’ll be on my way. | 我这就走 |
[06:14] | That’s not happening. | 你休想 |
[06:15] | There are things of grave importance. | 情况紧急 |
[06:16] | I do not have time to deal with the likes of you. | 我没时间应付你们这种人 |
[06:20] | You’re not going anywhere, 007… | 哪都别想去 邦德 |
[06:22] | …till we get some answers. | 先交待清楚 |
[06:28] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[06:29] | You got to be kidding me! | 开我心呢 |
[06:53] | 2013. | 2013年 |
[06:56] | My god. | 天呐 |
[07:00] | Guess the mayans were wrong. | 看来玛雅人说错了 |
[07:14] | Nice taste in wheels. | 眼光不错啊 |
[07:19] | Yours, I presume? | 是你的吧 |
[07:27] | And there with the holy water. | 还用圣水 |
[07:30] | He’s clean. | 他没问题 |
[07:33] | I could have told you that. | 这我也能告诉你 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, you can start by telling us everything | 你要是不想挨打 |
[07:38] | before I beat it out of you. | 就老实说吧 |
[07:40] | I’m quite certain this is all beyond your understanding, | 我想你们是无法理解的 |
[07:44] | my alpha-male-monkey friend. | 你这装老大的猴子 |
[07:47] | And violence will not help you comprehend this any easier. | 动用武力也不能帮你理解 |
[07:50] | Let me tell you what I understand! | 我告诉你我理解什么 |
[07:52] | Some asshat pops out of my closet asking about my dad, | 有个混球从我衣柜里跌出来说要找我爸 |
[07:55] | smashes up my ride. | 还砸了我的车窗 |
[07:57] | So why am I not getting violent, again? | 你说我为什么不对你动粗 |
[07:59] | John Winchester is your father? | 约翰·温彻斯特是你爸爸 |
[08:06] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:18] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[08:21] | Silly man, you forgot to lock the door. | 傻小子 你忘记锁门了 |
[08:24] | But then spells never were your best subject, were they? | 不过咒语一直不是你的强项嘛 |
[08:30] | Why don’t you be a doll and give me what I want? | 乖乖地把我要的东西交出来 |
[08:32] | And I promise to kill you and your friends here quickly. | 我保证给你和你的朋友个干净的了断 |
[08:34] | You know I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[08:36] | You’re not a fighter, Henry. | 你没那么坚强 亨利 |
[08:47] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[08:48] | I know you’re still in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[08:50] | You must fight this. | 你得抵抗她 |
[08:52] | I’m afraid Josie’s indisposed, pet. | 乔茜略感不适 |
[08:55] | It looks like it’s just you and me. | 所以只有你和我了 |
[09:08] | Well, that is no way to treat a lady. | 哪能这么对待一位女士 |
[09:13] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[09:29] | You okay, lady? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[09:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:38] | Show me what you’ve seen. | 告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | By the way, I’m checking out. | 对了 我要退房 |
[10:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:18] | Yes, I will be. | 没事 |
[10:25] | It’s just all the adventures I enjoy | 只是一般我经历的冒险 |
[10:28] | are usually of the literary nature. | 都是书上读来的 |
[10:30] | Yeah, well, now that you’re done blowing chunks, | 你吐也吐完了 |
[10:32] | you want to tell us who Betty Crocker was? | 能告诉我们那个复古美女是谁吗 |
[10:35] | Abbadon. | 阿比顿 |
[10:37] | She’s a demon. | 她是个恶魔 |
[10:38] | No kidding. | 必须的 |
[10:39] | Where’d she come from? | 她哪来的 |
[10:40] | Where’d you come from? | 你是哪来的 |
[10:43] | She’s from hell. | 她来自地狱 |
[10:46] | I’m from Normal, Illinois — | 我来自伊利诺伊 诺玛 |
[10:48] | 1958. | 1958年 |
[10:50] | Yeah, right. | 扯淡吧你 |
[10:54] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[10:56] | Dude’s time traveling through motel-room closets? | 从汽车旅馆的壁柜里穿越时空 |
[10:58] | That’s what we’ve come to? | 我们就沦落到这个地步了 |
[10:59] | If you could just take me to John, | 如果你们能带我去见约翰 |
[11:01] | we could clear all this up, I’m sure. | 一切误会肯定都能澄清了 |
[11:02] | I’ve told you that’s not gonna happen. | 我说了 那是不可能的 |
[11:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:05] | Because he’s dead! | 因为他死了 |
[11:09] | No. | 不 |
[11:13] | What’s it to you? | 这与你何干 |
[11:17] | Everything. | 一切 |
[11:21] | I’m his father. | 我是他爸爸 |
[11:41] | Driver’s license says | 他驾照上写着 |
[11:42] | he’s Henry Winchester from Normal, Illinois. | 他是伊利诺伊诺玛的亨利·温彻斯特 |
[11:45] | He knows dad’s birthday, | 他知道爸爸的生日 |
[11:46] | the exact place where he was born. | 还有他出生的地方 |
[11:48] | Dude, that’s our grandfather. | 伙计 那是我们爷爷 |
[11:52] | I’m just saying before we break out the warm and toasties, | 我只是想说别急着跟他套近乎 |
[11:54] | let’s not forget that, uh, H.G. Wells over there | 别忘了那个书虫 |
[11:56] | left dad high and dry when he was a kid. | 在爸爸小时候就抛妻弃子 |
[11:58] | But maybe he didn’t run out on dad — | 或许他没有呢 |
[12:00] | I mean, not on purpose. | 或许不是故意的 |
[12:01] | Maybe he time-traveled here | 或许他是穿越来了这里 |
[12:02] | and, I don’t know, got stuck. | 然后就没能回去 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, either way, dad hated the son of a bitch. | 不论如何 爸爸讨厌那混蛋 |
[12:07] | And dad made up for that how? | 那爸爸是怎么弥补的呢 |
[12:09] | By being father of the year? | 他就是年度最佳父亲了吗 |
[12:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Look, dad had his issues, okay, | 爸爸虽然也有毛病 |
[12:17] | But he was always there for us. | 但他从没抛弃过我们 |
[12:20] | I freaking hate time-travel, man. | 我最讨厌穿越了 |
[12:25] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[12:27] | I’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[12:30] | After all, despite everything, | 毕竟 不管怎样 |
[12:34] | I’ve just met my grandsons, haven’t I? | 我刚刚认识了我的孙子 |
[12:37] | Henry Winchester. | 亨利·温彻斯特 |
[12:40] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[12:41] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[12:42] | Hello, Sam. | 你好 |
[12:46] | Dinner. | 吃吧 |
[12:49] | This is Dean. | 这位是迪恩 |
[12:51] | Right. | 嗯 |
[12:52] | Well, this has been touching. | 真是令人感动啊 |
[12:53] | How about we figure out how to clean up your mess, huh? | 我们来想想怎么给你收拾烂摊子吧 |
[12:56] | Abbadon. | 阿比顿 |
[12:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:59] | She must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[13:01] | And how come she didn’t die when I stabbed her? | 我捅她的时候她怎么没死 |
[13:03] | Because demons can’t be killed by run-of-the-mill cutlery. | 因为一般的刀具伤不了恶魔 |
[13:08] | At the very least, | 至少 |
[13:09] | you’d need an ancient demon-killing knife of the Kurds. | 也得是用一把库尔德人的古弑魔刀 |
[13:12] | That’s what this is. | 这就是弑魔刀 |
[13:15] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪弄来的 |
[13:16] | Demon gave it to me. | 一个恶魔给我的 |
[13:18] | We’ve been around this block so many times. | 这事我们干过很多次了 |
[13:20] | Now, that portal or whatever it was you came through — | 你用来穿越的那个传送门还是什么的 |
[13:23] | Is it still open? | 还是开启的吗 |
[13:24] | I highly doubt it. | 我看不会 |
[13:26] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:27] | I’m just thinking if we can’t kill this Abbadon… | 我在想如果我们杀不了这个阿比顿 |
[13:30] | Maybe we can shove her back where she came from. | 或许可以送她回家 |
[13:31] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:33] | It’s a blood sigil. | 是个血印 |
[13:36] | Blood leads to blood. | 血让我找到自己的血脉 |
[13:39] | Or their next of kin. | 或者他们的近亲 |
[13:40] | But Abbadon came through it, also, right? | 但是阿比顿也过来了 |
[13:44] | So can you create this blood sigil again? | 你能再做一次血印吗 |
[13:47] | My blood, | 我的血 |
[13:49] | an angel feather, | 一片天使羽毛 |
[13:50] | tears of a dragon, | 龙之泪 |
[13:51] | a pinch of the sands of time — | 一小撮时之沙 |
[13:52] | I-I would need those and… | 这些都是必需品 |
[13:55] | at least a week for my soul to recharge, | 还得给我的灵魂一周的充电时间 |
[13:57] | but, yes, it’s possible. | 但可以说是能做到的 |
[13:59] | You tapped the power of your soul to get here? | 你借用灵魂之力才到这儿的 |
[14:02] | I thought only angels could do that. | 我以为只有天使才能做到 |
[14:04] | You should know this. | 你们应该知道的 |
[14:07] | What level are you two? | 你俩是什么级别的 |
[14:09] | What level? | 级别 |
[14:11] | Level of knowledge. | 知识的级别 |
[14:14] | You’re men of letters, correct? | 你们是记录者吧 |
[14:19] | I’m a little rusty on my boy bands. | 我对偶像组合有点生疏了 |
[14:21] | Men of what? | 记什么 |
[14:23] | Men of letters, | 记录者 |
[14:26] | like your father, who taught you our ways. | 就像你们的父亲 教你知识的人 |
[14:29] | Our father taught us how to be hunters. | 我们的父亲教我们怎么猎魔 |
[14:34] | You’re not. | 不会的 |
[14:35] | Are you? Hunters? | 你们是猎人 |
[14:39] | Well, hunters are… | 可猎人 |
[14:41] | Hunters are apes. | 猎人只是粗人啊 |
[14:44] | You’re supposed to — | 你们应该是 |
[14:46] | You’re legacies. | 你们是传人 |
[14:50] | Legacies of what? | 什么的传人 |
[15:04] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:11] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | All right, well, this was enlightening. | 好吧 这让人受启发 |
[15:16] | Let’s hit the road, huh? | 咱们走吧 |
[15:17] | Give him a minute, Dean. | 给他点时间 迪恩 |
[15:18] | We just spent four hours driving, okay? | 我们刚刚开了四个小时 |
[15:20] | All he did was stare out the window | 他这一路上就知道盯着窗外 |
[15:21] | and request Pat Boone on the radio. | 还让我们放老歌 |
[15:22] | He had his time. | 我够耐心了 |
[15:23] | It’s just a facade, | 这只是表象 |
[15:25] | a way to rook our enemies into believing we are housed elsewhere. | 让敌人相信我们搬去了别处 |
[15:30] | Okay, enough with the decoder talk. | 行了 少装神秘了 |
[15:33] | How about you tell us what this whole men-of-letters business is, | 快告诉我们什么记录者是怎么回事 |
[15:35] | or you’re on your own. | 否则你就自己解决吧 |
[15:37] | It’s none of your concern. | 这不管你们的事 |
[15:39] | Why, because we’re hunters? | 怎么 就因为我们是猎人 |
[15:41] | What do you have against us? | 你对我们有什么意见 |
[15:42] | Aside from the unthinking, unwashed, | 除了不假思索 |
[15:45] | shoot-first-and-don’t-bother-to- ask-questions-later part, | 不问清楚就动手 |
[15:47] | not much, really. | 还真没什么 |
[15:48] | You know what? Wait a second. | 你别忘了 |
[15:50] | We’re also John’s children. | 我们也是约翰的孩子 |
[15:56] | You’re more than that, actually. | 你们不止如此 |
[15:58] | My father and his father before him were both men of letters. | 我父亲和他的父亲都是记录者 |
[16:05] | As John and you two should have been. | 约翰和你们俩也该是的 |
[16:09] | We’re preceptors, | 我们是导师 |
[16:11] | beholders, | 旁观者 |
[16:13] | chroniclers of all that which man does not understand. | 记录一切凡人不理解的事件 |
[16:17] | We share our findings with a few trusted hunters — | 我们的发现只告诉几个可以信任的猎人 |
[16:22] | The very elite. | 那些强中强手 |
[16:24] | They do the rest. | 剩下的就交给他们 |
[16:27] | So you’re like Yodas to our Jedis. | 那你就是我们绝地武士的尤达大师 |
[16:32] | Never mind. You’ll get there. | 算了 你迟早会知道的 |
[16:33] | Okay, but if you guys were such a big deal, | 好吧 如果你们那么厉害 |
[16:35] | then why haven’t we — or anyone we know — | 那我们 还有我们认识的所有人 |
[16:38] | ever heard of you? | 都没听说过你们 |
[16:40] | Abbadon. | 阿比顿 |
[16:48] | Henry. Why? | 亨利 告诉我 |
[16:50] | Why’d she do it? | 她为什么这么做 |
[16:52] | I think for this. | 我想是为了这个 |
[16:55] | Okay, what’s that? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[16:57] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[16:59] | Abbadon attacked us the night of my final initiation. | 阿比顿在我最后一课的时候袭击了我们 |
[17:02] | All secrets were to be revealed then. | 本来我会知道一切秘密 |
[17:05] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理理 |
[17:05] | You traveled through time to protect something | 你穿越时空来保护一样 |
[17:07] | that does you don’t know what | 你也不知道是什么的东西 |
[17:09] | from a demon that you know nothing about? | 不让它被一个你不了解的恶魔偷走 |
[17:16] | Good. | 真好 |
[17:30] | Hand me your… walkie-talkie. | 把你的对讲机给我 |
[17:35] | – You mean my phone? – Even better. | -你是说我的手机吗 -那更好 |
[17:40] | Operator, I need delta 457. | 接线员 给我接D457 |
[17:44] | Who are you not calling? | 你是想打给谁 |
[17:47] | Our emergency number. | 我们的应急号码 |
[17:49] | Yeah. Not anymore. | 是嘛 现在不是那个号了 |
[17:52] | They can’t all be gone. | 他们不可能都没了 |
[17:55] | There must be another elder out there | 肯定还有长者在 |
[17:56] | who can help us figure out how to stop Abbadon | 能帮我们想办法打败阿比顿 |
[17:58] | and what to do with the box. | 告诉我们怎么处理盒子 |
[18:03] | Can we hijack your computer for a hot second? | 能借用一下你的电脑吗 |
[18:06] | Like you could fit a computer in this room. | 这屋子里哪能装下电脑 |
[18:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[18:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | – Sam. – Yep. | -你来 -好嘞 |
[18:16] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Give me a name — anybody who, uh, | 说个名字 任何一个 |
[18:19] | might have been there that night — one of those elders. | 那晚可能在场的长者 |
[18:21] | Um…Ackers, David. | 大卫·阿克斯 |
[18:24] | Larry Ganem. | 拉里·加农 |
[18:27] | Um, Ted — | 泰德 |
[18:28] | Okay, here it is. | 找到了 |
[18:29] | Um, August 12, 1958. | 1958年8月12日 |
[18:32] | A tragic fire at a Gentlemen’s Club. | 绅士俱乐部发生可怕的火灾 |
[18:35] | Uh, 242 Gaines Street. | 地址是盖恩斯街242号 |
[18:37] | This is 242 Gaines Street… | 那就是这里 |
[18:40] | But that was no fire. | 但是灾难不是大火 |
[18:43] | Larry Ganem, David Ackers, | 拉里·加农 大卫·阿克斯 |
[18:45] | Ted Bowen, and Albert Magnus — | 泰德·鲍恩和大阿尔伯特 |
[18:47] | All deceased. | 全部死亡 |
[18:49] | Albert Magnus. | 大阿尔伯特 |
[18:50] | He a friend of yours? | 你朋友 |
[18:51] | Even better. | 比那还好 |
[19:07] | These were my friends, | 这些都是我的朋友 |
[19:10] | my mentors, | 我的导师 |
[19:12] | our last defense against the Abbadons of the world. | 抵挡阿比顿最后的防线 |
[19:16] | Here’s your buddy Albert Magnus. | 那是你朋友大阿尔伯特 |
[19:19] | Albertus Magnus. | 他叫大阿尔伯特 |
[19:20] | And he was hardly a buddy. | 他并不是我朋友 |
[19:22] | He was the greatest alchemist of the middle ages. | 他是中世纪最伟大的炼金术士 |
[19:26] | Okay, so why is he buried here? | 那他怎么埋在这里了 |
[19:30] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[19:32] | His was the alias we’d use when going incognito. | 我们需要隐姓埋名时就用他的名字做假名 |
[19:35] | I believe someone planted his name in that article… | 我想有人特意把他的名字放在那篇报道里 |
[19:38] | So that if a man of letters came looking for answers, | 这样如果有记录者来追查 |
[19:40] | he’d know something was amiss. | 他就会知道有蹊跷 |
[19:43] | So someone wanted you to come to this grave. | 那么有人想让你来找这座坟墓 |
[19:47] | The question is why. | 关键是他的目的 |
[19:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:54] | Our crest. | 我们的徽章 |
[19:56] | The aquarian star, | 水瓶星 |
[19:59] | representing great magic and power. | 代表了强大的魔法和力量 |
[20:01] | They say it stood at the gates of Atlantis itself. | 据说在亚特兰蒂斯的大门上也有 |
[20:06] | It’s on all the tombstones except for this one — | 所有人的墓碑上都有 除了他 |
[20:08] | Uh, Larry Ganem. | 拉里·加农 |
[20:14] | The Haitian symbol for speaking to the dead. | 这是海地人的标志 “对死人诉说” |
[20:18] | This is the message. | 这就是密文 |
[20:23] | You boys ever exhume a body? | 你们挖过坟吗 |
[20:37] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 我真喜欢你的装饰 |
[20:43] | Wrong night. | 来错日子了 |
[20:44] | “Carrie” Screening’s on sunday. | 《魔女嘉莉》周日放映 |
[20:46] | I dig your costume, though. | 不过你服装真好看 |
[20:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:59] | Show me what you’ve seen. | 告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[21:01] | Can we hijack your computer? | 能借用一下你的电脑吗 |
[21:02] | Give me a name. | 说个名字 |
[21:03] | Ackers, David. | 大卫·阿克斯 |
[21:04] | Larry Ganem. | 拉里·加农 |
[21:05] | – Tragic fire. – That was no fire. | -可怕的火灾 -不是大火 |
[21:06] | Albert Magnus. | 大阿尔伯特 |
[21:07] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[21:15] | Please don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[21:23] | I like your top. | 我喜欢你的衬衫 |
[21:36] | You want to tell me how we got stuck doing this? | 你想告诉我咱们是怎么走到这一步的吗 |
[21:45] | Hey, was, uh, Larry a world war I vet? | 一战老兵拉里 |
[21:50] | No. | 不是 |
[21:51] | Well, then, who’s the stiff? | 那这家伙是谁 |
[21:54] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[22:02] | Captain Thomas J. Carey iii. | 凯里三世托马斯·J 上校 |
[22:06] | That mean anything to you? | 你认识他吗 |
[22:09] | Well, somebody wanted you to see this, | 某人想让你看到这 |
[22:11] | so maybe that somebody is Larry. | 也许那个某人就是拉里 |
[22:14] | So, what, maybe he, uh, survives the attack, | 也许他在袭击中幸存 |
[22:18] | and hides out with this guy’s identity? | 并且以这个人的身份隐匿起来 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | What are we waiting for, then? | 那我们还等什么 |
[22:26] | Cover this up. Let’s be on our way. | 把坑填上 我们上路吧 |
[22:42] | What is that? I know that tune. | 这是什么 我听过这个调 |
[22:44] | “As time goes by.” | “时光飞逝” |
[22:47] | I hope so. It’s from “Casablanca.” | 希望我没说错 这个来自卡萨布兰卡 |
[22:51] | Right. | 对 |
[22:52] | Dad used to whistle it from time to time. | 爸爸时不时的会哼这首歌 |
[22:56] | Your father saw “Abbott and costello meet the mummy” | 你父亲一天晚上在路边的汽车影院 |
[22:58] | at the drive-in one night. | 看了《两傻大战木乃伊》 |
[23:00] | It scared the beeswax out of him. | 把他吓得到魂都破了 |
[23:04] | So I got him this little music box that played that song | 所以我给他了一个播放这首歌的音乐盒 |
[23:06] | to help him sleep at night. | 帮助他晚上入睡 |
[23:09] | It worked like a charm. | 非常管用 |
[23:13] | Wow, it’s hard to believe | 很难相信 |
[23:15] | Dad was ever scared of anything. | 爸爸也曾经怕过某些东西 |
[23:19] | According to county records, | 据县志记载 |
[23:19] | Tom Carey lives in Lebanon, Kansas, | 汤姆·凯里住在堪萨斯州的黎巴嫩 |
[23:23] | and is a very happy 127-year-old. | 而且是个快乐的127岁的老人 |
[23:30] | I say we get some shut-eye, | 咱们打个盹 |
[23:31] | head over first thing in the morning. | 明天一大早就行动 |
[23:33] | Wait, wait, wait. Listen to this. | 等一下 听听这个 |
[23:35] | According to dad’s journal, | 根据爸爸的日志记载 |
[23:36] | he once tortured a demon that said | 他曾经拷问过的一个恶魔说 |
[23:38] | he made his bones working for Abbadon, | 自己是为阿比顿卖命的 |
[23:40] | who, it turns out, is a knight of hell. | 结果那个恶魔是一个地狱骑士 |
[23:45] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:47] | Knights of hell are hand-picked by Lucifer himself. | 地狱骑士是路西法亲手挑选的 |
[23:50] | They are of the first-fallen, first-born demons. | 他们是第一代堕落天使 第一代恶魔 |
[23:53] | So very pure, very strong. | 所以非常纯种 非常强大 |
[23:58] | Legend has it that archangels had killed all of them, | 传说中说大天使把他们都杀了 |
[24:02] | which, as we have witnessed, is not the case. | 但如同我们所见 事实并非如此 |
[24:06] | Unless she’s the last of her kind. | 也许她是仅剩的一位 |
[24:11] | – You say that belonged to your father? – Yeah. | -你说这是你父亲的 -是的 |
[24:15] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[24:20] | It’s a hunter’s journal. | 这是一本猎人的日志 |
[24:21] | I assume men of letters…you use journals, too? | 你们记录者也写日志吧 |
[24:26] | I intended to. | 我本打算写的 |
[24:29] | I sent away for one the day before my initiation. | 我上课的前一天邮购了一本 |
[24:33] | As a matter of fact, judging by my initials here, | 实际上是从我名字的的首字母上判断的 |
[24:37] | this one, I believe. | 我相信就是这本 |
[24:39] | That was yours? | 这曾经是你的 |
[24:42] | It must have arrived after… | 它一定是在… |
[24:49] | I’m beginning to gather | 我开始感觉 |
[24:50] | I don’t make it back from this time, do I? | 我这次没能回去 对不对 |
[24:53] | We don’t know for sure. | 我们也不确定 |
[24:57] | All we do know is that dad never saw you again. | 我们只知道从那之后爸爸再也没见过你 |
[25:00] | What did he think happened to me? | 你觉得我出什么事了 |
[25:03] | He thought you ran out on him. | 他以为你把他遗弃了 |
[25:09] | John was a legacy. | 约翰是一个传人 |
[25:12] | I was supposed to teach him the ways of the letters. | 我本应该教他记录的方法 |
[25:14] | Well, he learned things a little differently. | 他学的方式略有不同 |
[25:18] | How? | 什么方式 |
[25:19] | The hard way. | 艰难坎坷的方式 |
[25:22] | Surviving a lonely childhood, | 在寂寞的童年中长大 |
[25:24] | a stinking war… | 还有恶心的战争 |
[25:26] | Only to get married and have his wife taken by a demon… | 不料自己的妻子被恶魔抓走 |
[25:33] | and later killed by one himself. | 不久就死在恶魔手中 |
[25:37] | That man got a bum rap around every turn. | 他回回都遇到不公平的命运 |
[25:41] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[25:42] | He kept going. | 他坚持走了下去 |
[25:45] | And in the end, | 而且到最后 |
[25:46] | he did a hell of a lot more good than he did bad. | 他所做的好事远比做的坏事多 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:52] | I wish I had been there for him. | 我真希望我当时在他身旁 |
[25:56] | Yeah, it’s a little late for that now, don’t you think? | 是啊 但你不觉得现在说这话有点晚了 |
[26:00] | It’s the price we pay for upholding great responsibility. | 这是我们为了伟大事业所做出的牺牲 |
[26:03] | We know that. | 这你懂的 |
[26:04] | Your responsibility was to your family, | 你的责任在于你的家人 |
[26:09] | Not some glorified book club! | 不是什么美其名的读书俱乐部 |
[26:11] | I was a legacy. I had no choice. | 我是一名传人 我别无选择 |
[26:18] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. | 是啊 你一直都是这么说 |
[27:11] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[27:11] | What? What?! | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[27:12] | Henry — he’s gone. | 亨利 他走了 |
[27:15] | – Where is he? – No idea. | -他去哪了 -不知道 |
[27:17] | He just left a note saying he was gonna fix everything. | 他就留了张字条说他要去搞定一切 |
[27:20] | Yeah, or screw it all up. | 或者说搞砸一切 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | Satnam. | 欢迎 |
[27:37] | Welcome, traveler. | 欢迎 旅行者 |
[27:39] | What can I help you with? | 有什么可以帮忙的 |
[27:41] | I can use a tear of a dragon | 我想要一滴龙的眼泪 |
[27:42] | and a pinch of the sands of time, | 少量时间之沙 |
[27:44] | but don’t bother wrapping it up. | 但不用包起来了 |
[27:45] | I’ll be using it right away. | 我现在就要用 |
[27:46] | We don’t carry those things here. | 我们这里不卖那些东西 |
[27:48] | But can I interest you in some kava root? | 但我推荐你用卡瓦根 |
[27:50] | It’s great for anxiety. | 治焦虑有效 |
[27:51] | In your window — hunters’ signs. | 你的窗户上 是猎魔者的标记 |
[27:55] | I know who you are and what you are. | 我知道你是谁和你是干什么的 |
[27:58] | Now give me what I need so I can be on my way. | 现在把我的东西给我 我好上路 |
[28:01] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:03] | You should be going, stranger. | 你是该上路了 陌生人 |
[28:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:08] | You don’t know me, | 你不认识我 |
[28:09] | so you’re reluctant to sell to me. | 所以你不愿卖给我 |
[28:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | But please let me purchase some chamomile | 但在我走之前 |
[28:17] | for my restless nights before I go. | 麻烦卖给我一些甘菊治失眠 |
[28:21] | Bah-rah-gah-doh. | [咒语] |
[28:28] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[28:31] | Now we know what he meant by “Fix everything.” | 现在知道他说”搞定一切”是什么意思了 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | He broke in to the trunk, stole an angel feather. | 他撬开车箱 偷走一片天使羽毛 |
[28:37] | I’m guessing he’s gonna whip up | 我猜他又要 |
[28:38] | another one of those blood spells | 再来一次血咒语 |
[28:39] | and Marty Mcfly himself back to the 1950s. | 把自己当成马蒂·麦夫莱飞回到50年代 |
[28:39] | 马蒂·麦夫莱 电影《回到未来》主角 可以穿越时空 | |
[28:41] | To do what? | 去干什么呢 |
[28:43] | Stop abbadon before she strikes? | 在地狱领主来之前阻止她吗 |
[28:44] | Or grab dad and haul ass. | 或者抓着爸爸开溜 |
[28:46] | Look, point is he’s doing it. | 听着 关键是他就要这么做了 |
[28:47] | How? | 怎么做 |
[28:48] | He still needs two ingredients for the spell. | 他还需要两样成分才能完成咒语 |
[28:50] | Unless… | 除非 |
[28:51] | Unless there’s some place nearby that sells real hoodoo. | 除非这附近有卖巫术品的 |
[28:55] | I’ll call Garth. | 我给盖思打个电话 |
[28:57] | All units, possible homicide at astro comics. Location… | 所有部门 星相漫画屋疑似杀人案 地点 |
[29:00] | – Hey. – Hmm? | -看呐 -怎么了 |
[29:01] | It just hit the wires — one dead at astro comics. | 刚刚好 星相漫画屋一人死亡 |
[29:04] | – Abbadon? – Yeah, has to be. | -阿比顿吗 -应该是 |
[29:06] | Okay, so she’s close. | 好吧 她接近了 |
[29:08] | I’ll go find Henry. You find Larry. | 我去找亨利 你找拉里 |
[29:10] | Figure out how to kill this chick. | 想办法杀掉这小妞 |
[29:21] | So, Henry is dead. | 这么说 亨利死了 |
[29:26] | I was so sure that — that he had survived. | 我一直肯定他活下来了 |
[29:30] | Yes, well, um, like I said — | 是啊 像我说的 |
[29:32] | I found his journal and was hoping | 我找到了他的日记 |
[29:34] | you could fill in the gaps | 希望你能填补上空白 |
[29:37] | and explain to me what happened | 告诉我1958年那晚 |
[29:38] | that night in 1958. | 发生了什么事 |
[29:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[29:41] | They’re gone. We’re gone. | 都过去了 我们都过去了 |
[29:43] | But Abbadon is not. | 可阿比顿没有 |
[29:45] | Abbadon was a hired gun. | 阿比顿是被雇用的 |
[29:48] | She killed us all that one night. | 那晚她杀了我们所有人 |
[29:52] | Everyone but you. | 除了你 |
[29:54] | She blinded me. | 她没看到我 |
[29:57] | It’s a miracle I survived. | 我的幸存是个奇迹 |
[29:59] | It’s okay, dear. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[30:04] | But she did not get what she came for. | 但她没得到她想要的东西 |
[30:08] | The box. | 那个盒子 |
[30:10] | Listen, Abbadon is here, | 听着 阿比顿来了 |
[30:13] | and she wants this thing. | 她想要这东西 |
[30:14] | So I need to know everything there is to know about it. | 所以我要得知道关于它的一切 |
[30:18] | In the box is the key | 盒子里有一把钥匙 |
[30:22] | to every object, scroll, spell, | 通往所有的事物 卷轴 咒语 |
[30:25] | ever collected for thousands of years | 几千年来收集的所有东西 |
[30:28] | under one roof. | 都有一个地方 |
[30:31] | It is the supernatural mother lode. | 那是凶鬼恶灵的母窖 |
[30:37] | Poo-goh. | [咒语] |
[30:39] | Kah-nee-lah…. | [咒语] |
[30:41] | Henry, wait! | 亨利 等等 |
[30:44] | This is a risk I have to take. | 我必须冒这个险 |
[30:47] | And what if you die, huh? | 你要是死了怎么办 |
[30:48] | Who said you’ll even survive a jump? | 谁说你就能在这一跳中活下来 |
[30:51] | You cannot begin to understand how I felt | 你不能理解我看完约翰的日记后 |
[30:53] | after reading John’s journal. | 是什么感受 |
[30:55] | Oh, I think I can. | 我觉得我能 |
[30:56] | See, I’ve read that thing more times than you can imagine, | 我看过的次数超出你的想象 |
[30:59] | and it hurts every time. | 每次都会刺痛我 |
[31:00] | Maybe so, but you didn’t let him down! | 或许是这样 但让他失望的不是你 |
[31:02] | I did! Just like you said! | 是我 就像你说的 |
[31:04] | – Well, I was wrong. – No! | -我说的不对 -不 |
[31:06] | No, you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[31:08] | And I’m going to go back | 我准备回到过去 |
[31:09] | and give him the life he deserves, | 给他应得的生活 |
[31:11] | not the one he was forced to live. | 而不是被迫选择的生活 |
[31:12] | What if it’s not meant to be? | 如果不是命中注定呢 |
[31:13] | Then it will be! | 那就变成命中注定 |
[31:14] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎能如此确定 |
[31:15] | Because it’s the right thing to do! | 因为就应该这样做 |
[31:17] | I can save him and stop Abbadon! | 我能解救他 阻止阿比顿 |
[31:21] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:22] | By going back an hour before she attacks | 回到她攻击的一小时前 |
[31:24] | and making preparations. | 做些准备 |
[31:25] | If you do that and you change the past, | 那样做 你会改变过去 |
[31:28] | me and Sam might cease to exist! | 我和萨姆可能会消失 |
[31:30] | I’m aware that time is a delicate mistress, | 我知道时间线很微妙 |
[31:33] | but I’m willing to bet on this being for the best. | 但我愿意赌一把 |
[31:35] | I understand that this is not your idea of a happy ending, okay, | 我明白这不是你想象中的完美结局 |
[31:39] | and that you’re disappointed that me and Sam | 还有你很失望 我和萨姆 |
[31:41] | are mouth-breathing hunters. | 都是喘气的猎人 |
[31:42] | But you know what? We stopped the Apocalypse. | 但你知道吗 我们阻止了天启 |
[31:45] | If this works the way I planned, | 如果我的计划能够实现 |
[31:48] | there will never be an Apocalypse to stop. | 就根本不会有天启存在了 |
[31:54] | So… | 那么 |
[31:55] | Abbadon wants the key | 阿比顿想要钥匙 |
[31:57] | so she can get her hands on it. | 那样她就能拿到手了 |
[32:00] | Can you imagine what she would do with that? | 你能想象出她得到之后会干什么吗 |
[32:03] | So, how do we stop her? | 那我们怎么才能阻止她 |
[32:04] | How do we stop Abbadon? | 怎样才能阻止阿比顿 |
[32:06] | You don’t. | 没办法 |
[32:13] | If you know where the key is, | 如果你知道钥匙的下落 |
[32:17] | then take it to these coordinates. | 把钥匙带到这个地点 |
[32:20] | Throw it in. | 扔进去 |
[32:23] | Shut the door forever. | 把大门永远关闭 |
[32:26] | And walk away. | 然后离开 |
[32:28] | Wait, w-why would I do that? | 等等 为什么我要那样做 |
[32:30] | Because it is the safest place on earth, | 因为那是世界上最安全的地方 |
[32:34] | warded against any evil ever created. | 能挡住所有恶魔 |
[32:37] | It is impervious to any entry, | 没有任何东西能闯入 |
[32:40] | except the key. | 除非有钥匙 |
[32:42] | Right, but then all that knowledge would be — | 好 那样的话所有知识都会 |
[32:44] | would be lost and gone forever. | 都会永远的丢失 |
[32:48] | And that is the price we have to pay | 那就是我们必须付出的代价 |
[32:51] | for keeping it away from ASbbadon. | 以免知识落入阿比顿手中 |
[32:54] | You do… have the key, don’t you? | 你 的确有钥匙 是吗 |
[33:01] | I don’t, um… | 我没有 |
[33:02] | But, uh, my brother… | 不过 我兄弟 |
[33:09] | …my brother does. | 我兄弟有 |
[33:12] | How rude. | 没礼貌 |
[33:13] | You haven’t finished your tea, Sam. | 你还没喝完你的茶呢 萨姆 |
[33:17] | Abbadon. | 阿比顿 |
[33:19] | The years have not been kind, Larry. | 这些年不好过啊 拉里 |
[33:28] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[33:30] | No. | 不是 |
[33:31] | Much sexier. | 比他性感多了 |
[33:33] | Try again. | 再猜 |
[33:36] | – Abbadon. – Good boy. | -阿比顿 -好孩子 |
[33:39] | Now listen up — | 听好了 |
[33:39] | I want to make a good, old-fashioned horse trade. | 我想做一个老式的交易 |
[33:41] | Henry and the key for your brother. | 亨利和钥匙 换你兄弟 |
[33:45] | Or he dies. | 不然他就得死 |
[33:47] | Am I clear? | 听清了吗 |
[33:49] | Crystal. | 清清楚楚 |
[33:51] | On the road to Larry’s, there’s a processing plant. | 去拉里家的路上 有一座炼油厂 |
[33:54] | Don’t keep me waiting. | 别让我等你 |
[33:58] | Abbadon has Sam? | 阿比顿抓住萨姆了吗 |
[34:01] | She wants to trade you and the key for Sam’s life. | 她想让我用你和钥匙来换萨姆的命 |
[34:04] | If I could just go back, stop this all from happening. | 如果我能回到过去 这些都不会发生 |
[34:08] | And what if you can’t? | 如果你回不去呢 |
[34:10] | I can’t take that risk — not with Sammy on the hook now. | 我不能冒险 现在萨姆命悬一线 |
[34:12] | I can’t abandon my son, Dean! | 我不能放弃我的儿子 迪恩 |
[34:15] | Not again! | 不能再次放弃了 |
[34:16] | I need to do this. I’m sorry. | 我必须这么做 抱歉 |
[34:18] | Kah-nee-lah…poo-goh. | [咒语] |
[34:21] | Well, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[34:41] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[34:45] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没觉得抱歉 |
[34:47] | You’ve wanted to do that since we met. | 从我们一见面你就想打晕我 |
[34:50] | Henry, you need to understand something. | 亨利 你得明白一件事 |
[34:53] | When my dad died, I couldn’t save him… | 我爸爸死的时候 我救不了他 |
[35:00] | …no matter how bad I wanted to. | 不管我多想救他 |
[35:05] | I never want that to happen to Sam…ever. | 我绝不会让这样的事情发生在萨姆身上 |
[35:11] | If there’s a chance that I can save him, | 即使只有一丝救他的机会 |
[35:15] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要这么做 |
[35:19] | He’s my brother. He’s the only family I got. | 他是我弟弟 他是我仅有的家人 |
[35:32] | Don’t do it, Dean. | 迪恩 别这么做 |
[35:33] | Too late for that now. | 现在太晚了 |
[35:35] | That’s the problem with you hunters. | 这就是你们猎人的毛病 |
[35:37] | You’re all short-sighted. | 你们都目光短浅 |
[35:38] | Yeah, at least we’re not extinct. | 是啊 至少我们不会灭绝 |
[35:40] | Abbadon! | 阿比顿 |
[35:42] | I’ll send Henry here over with the box. | 我会让亨利拿着盒子过去 |
[35:45] | You do the same with Sam. No tricks. | 你也要交出萨姆 不许耍手段 |
[35:48] | My only interest is Henry and the key. | 我只对亨利和钥匙感兴趣 |
[35:51] | You two are free to go. | 你们俩可以离开 |
[35:58] | You can do this standing, | 你可以自己走过去 |
[36:00] | or you can do it crawling. | 否则你就得爬过去 |
[36:01] | Your call. | 自己决定 |
[36:12] | Henry, I’m sorry. | 亨利 抱歉 |
[36:14] | Save it. | 算了吧 |
[36:17] | Don’t do this, Dean. This is a bad idea. | 迪恩 不要这样 这计划真的不好 |
[36:19] | Shut your mouth. Let’s go. | 闭嘴 我们走 |
[36:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:31] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[36:34] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[36:35] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[36:40] | – Henry! – Wait. Wait. | -亨利 -等下 |
[36:47] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一一个说谎的 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要这么做 |
[36:52] | He’s my brother. He’s the only family I got. | 他是我弟弟 他是我唯一的家人 |
[36:54] | So, what are you thinking? | 那么你有什么想法呢 |
[36:56] | Can you slow Abbadon down? | 你能拖住阿比顿吗 |
[36:57] | Because if you can, I’ll do the rest. | 如果你可以 剩下的就交给我了 |
[37:01] | Whoo! What a blast. | 漂亮的一枪 |
[37:05] | Now, give me the box. | 现在 快把盒子给我 |
[37:13] | Where is it?! | 盒子在哪 |
[37:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | We can do this the hard way. | 我们可以来硬的了 |
[37:32] | Why am I stuck?! | 我为什么不能动了 |
[37:39] | A devil’s trap carved into the bullet. | 把恶魔陷阱刻在子弹上 |
[37:45] | You’re gonna have to get close. | 你得靠近点才行 |
[37:46] | And “close” means it could get ugly. | 靠近意味着场面可能会变得很难看 |
[37:49] | I know. But you do that for blood. | 我知道 但是为了血脉必须如此 |
[37:56] | You still didn’t kill me. | 你还是没能杀死我 |
[37:58] | No, but you’ll wish we did. | 是啊 但是你会希望我们刚刚杀了你 |
[38:03] | The demon trap in your noggin | 你身体里的恶魔陷阱 |
[38:05] | is gonna keep you from smoking out. | 只是为了困住你 |
[38:07] | We’re gonna cut you into little steaks | 我们要把你碎尸万段 |
[38:09] | and bury each strip under cement. | 然后再把你的尸体埋入水泥 |
[38:11] | You might not be dead, but you’ll wish you were. | 你也许是不死之身 但是你会希望一死百了 |
[38:17] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[38:23] | No, you did it. | 不 是你成功了 |
[38:25] | For a bookworm, that wasn’t bad, Henry. | 亨利 对你这种书呆子来说 干得很漂亮 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry I judged you two so harshly for being hunters. | 抱歉之前对于你们是猎人的事说了很难听的话 |
[38:37] | I should have known better. | 我应该更懂的 |
[38:40] | About? | 懂什么 |
[38:43] | You’re also Winchesters. | 你们也是温彻斯特家的人 |
[38:47] | As long as we’re alive, | 只要我们还活着 |
[38:49] | there’s always hope. | 就会有希望 |
[38:56] | I didn’t know my son as a man, | 作为男人 我不了解我的儿子 |
[39:00] | but having met you two… | 但是见到了你们俩 |
[39:04] | I know I would have been proud of him. | 我知道我会为他引以为傲 |
[39:46] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[39:49] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[39:52] | What cupid said | 丘比特说的 |
[39:54] | about heaven busting ass to get mom and dad together. | 天堂费尽心机撮合老爸老妈 |
[39:58] | The Winchesters and the Campbells — | 温彻斯特家和坎贝尔家 |
[40:01] | The brains and the brawn. | 智者和勇者 |
[40:04] | Well, I’m glad you see it. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[40:07] | All I see in our family tree is a whole lot of dead. | 我们的家谱 我看到的都是死者 |
[40:15] | Hey, I, uh… | 我… |
[40:17] | Found this in Henry’s wallet. | 在亨利的钱包里找到了这个 |
[40:24] | Dad looks happy. | 老爸看起来很高兴 |
[40:28] | Kind of makes you wish he knew the truth, huh? | 这大概会让你希望他是知道真相的吧 |
[40:32] | I mean, all those years thinking his old man ditched | 那么多年 一直以为他的老爸丢弃了他 |
[40:35] | when the poor son of a bitch really came here and saved our bacon. | 实际上他却来到了这里救了我们 |
[40:39] | Freaking time-travel, man. | 该死的时间穿梭啊 |
[40:43] | You think it would have made a difference? | 你觉得这会让一切变得不同吗 |
[40:46] | What? | 什么 |
[40:49] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[40:50] | If he’d had his own father around. | 如果他有父亲陪伴他 |
[40:55] | What, in how he raised us? | 他要如何抚养我们吗 |
[40:58] | Sammy, he did the best he could. | 小萨姆 他尽到全力了 |
[41:00] | I know that. I-I do. | 我知道 我知道 |
[41:03] | They all did. | 他们都尽力了 |
[41:12] | What are the chances that place is still standing? | 那地方还存在的可能性有多大呢 |
[41:16] | A chance we’ve got to take, I guess. | 我想 我们总得试一试 |
[41:21] | I mean, we are legacies, right? | 毕竟 我们也是传人啊 不是吗 |
[41:41] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |