时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Some asshat pops out of my closet asking about my dad. | 有个混球从我衣柜里跌出来说要找我爸 |
[00:06] | Henry Winchester. | 亨利·温彻斯特 |
[00:07] | Dude, that’s our grandfather. | 伙计 那是我们爷爷 |
[00:08] | My father and his father before him were both men of letters. | 我父亲和他的先辈都是记录者 |
[00:11] | As John and you two should have been. | 约翰和你们俩也该是的 |
[00:13] | Our father taught us how to be hunters. | 我们的父亲教我们怎么猎魔 |
[00:15] | – Okay, what’s that? – I wish I knew. | -好吧 那是什么 -我也不知道 |
[00:18] | I’m beginning to gather I don’t make it back from this time, do I? | 我开始觉得我没能活着回去 是吗 |
[00:21] | In the box is the key to every object, | 盒子里有一把钥匙能找到一切 |
[00:25] | scroll, spell ever collected for thousands of years | 卷轴 咒语 几千年来收集的所有东西 |
[00:28] | under one roof. | 都放在一个地方 |
[00:29] | Take it to these coordinates. | 把钥匙带到这个地点 |
[00:31] | What are the chances that place is still standing? | 那地方还存在的可能性有多大 |
[00:33] | A chance we’ve got to take, I guess. | 我想 我们总得试一试 |
[00:56] | Heil Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[04:04] | When’s the last time somebody was in this place? | 这儿多久没来过人了 |
[04:08] | 65, 70 years ago. | 65 70年了吧 |
[04:45] | Son of a bitch. | 天呐 |
[04:48] | Look at this. | 瞧啊 |
[04:52] | Ham radio, telegraph, switchboard. | 业余无线电 电报机 总机 |
[04:56] | This was their nerve center. | 这是他们的指挥中心 |
[04:58] | Henry did say that they ran dispatch on their own team of hunters. | 亨利提到有一队听命于听命的猎人 |
[05:11] | Halfway through their coffee and a game of chess — | 咖啡没喝完 棋也没下完 |
[05:14] | Looks like whoever was manning the hub left quick. | 看来原来驻守这里的人离开时很匆忙 |
[05:18] | On the alarm call that ended the men of letters. | 一个警戒信号让记录者四散而逃 |
[05:46] | Son of a bitch. | 我去啊 |
[06:09] | Sammy, I think we found the bat cave. | 小萨姆 我们找到蝙蝠洞了 |
[06:16] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:18] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:20] | The, uh, water pressure in the letters’ shower room is marvelous. | 记录者淋浴室的水压可真好啊 |
[06:28] | Yeah. I still can’t figure out how we even have water… | 但我还是不明白怎么可能会有水 |
[06:30] | Or electricity. | 或是电力 |
[06:32] | Yep, well, I am putting that under the “Ain’t broke” Column. | 我就当是还没坏掉了 |
[06:37] | Listen, little brother, | 听我说 弟弟 |
[06:38] | let’s not go all geek on this stuff, okay? | 别被整懵了 好吗 |
[06:41] | “Geek”? | 整懵了 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I mean, don’t — don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[06:49] | This stuff is awesome, | 这些东西太棒了 |
[06:51] | And it looks like they ran a real tight outfit here, | 看来他们这里的装备不错 |
[06:53] | But I’m just saying, you know, don’t, uh, | 我就是说 别… |
[06:56] | don’t think that they knew some big secrets that we don’t know. | 别觉得好像他们知道什么我们不知道的 |
[07:00] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[07:02] | They were a secret society. | 他们是秘密社团 |
[07:03] | Which means that they made crap up | 也就是说他们胡编乱造 |
[07:06] | and wore fezzes and sashes and swung around scimitars. | 戴着毡帽腰带 到处挥舞短刀 |
[07:09] | They probably didn’t even sharp– | 大概都没开刃呢 |
[07:13] | That’s very sharp. | 挺锋利的 |
[07:16] | Dean, look, | 迪恩 听我说 |
[07:18] | I think we might have something here — | 我觉得这些东西可能有价值 |
[07:20] | something that could help us, help humanity. | 能够帮助我们 帮助人类 |
[07:23] | Henry certainly thought so. | 至少亨利是这么认为的 |
[07:25] | I mean, you know damn well we could use a break. | 你也知道 我们很需要走一回运了 |
[07:28] | What if we finally got one? | 或许这就是撞大运了呢 |
[07:35] | Are you gonna take off the dead-guy robe? | 你要不要把死人的浴袍脱下来 |
[07:53] | It’s so late. | 都这个点了 |
[07:54] | I didn’t expect you in at all. | 没想到你会来呢 |
[07:56] | Three times I had to transfer the bus lines to lose him today. | 我今天要换三次车才甩掉他 |
[08:00] | Right — your sinister friend. | 是啊 那个大坏蛋 |
[08:05] | You don’t believe me I’m being followed. | 你不相信我被人跟踪了 |
[08:08] | Nobody ever does. | 反正谁都不信 |
[08:09] | So, yes, I would like to see, uh, manuscript fd113 | 我要看FD113号手稿 |
[08:15] | from the Holtzinger estate. | 在霍辛格宅邸找到的 |
[08:18] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[08:19] | You’re going to catalogue that whole collection for us, aren’t you? | 你要把所有手稿都整理一遍吗 |
[08:24] | If I have to. | 如果有这必要的话 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Gottenyu. | 找到了 |
[09:14] | This book — we need to protect it. | 这本书 我们得保护好它 |
[09:17] | This thing they put on me — he’s too close! | 那个跟着我的东西 他太接近了 |
[09:19] | I can’t take this ledger with me! | 我不能随身带着它 |
[09:20] | Of course you can’t. | 当然不能 |
[09:22] | It’s part of the special reference section, | 这是特殊参考书区的藏书 |
[09:25] | where it will be perfectly safe. | 放在那儿会很安全 |
[09:29] | I still have 10 minutes, yes? | 我还有十分钟 对吧 |
[09:31] | Eight minutes… | 八分钟 |
[09:33] | Before all materials must be returned to the main desk. | 到时所有书刊就得归还至前台了 |
[10:19] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 请在嘟声后留言 |
[10:21] | Now, listen to me carefully. | 听我说 |
[10:23] | I got no time left. | 我没时间了 |
[10:24] | I found it! I found it! | 我找到了 找到了 |
[10:27] | When you — when you follow me here, | 等你找到我这儿来 |
[10:28] | you’re gonna need this number here — | 你会需要这个号码 |
[10:32] | Q Q… | |
[11:02] | Why so shy? Come in! | 别害羞啊 进来 |
[11:04] | Come in out of the cold! | 别待在冷风里 |
[11:06] | You’ll have a cup of coffee with — with your old enemy. | 来跟你的老对手喝杯咖啡 |
[11:12] | You Nazi piece of rubbish! | 你个纳粹垃圾 |
[11:17] | You nazi pig! | 你个纳粹猪猡 |
[11:40] | So… how’s Kevin doing? | 凯文怎么样了 |
[11:43] | You know. He’s okay, I guess. | 就那样 没什么事 |
[11:45] | In his corner, hacking out his “Da vinci code”” | 就在那儿自顾自地解达·芬奇密码呢 |
[11:49] | Nothing actionable yet. | 还没什么进展 |
[11:52] | Garth says hi, by the way. | 盖思让我代好 |
[11:55] | Anything from Cass? | 小卡有消息吗 |
[11:58] | No. Not — not a peep. Why? You? | 完全没有 怎么 你呢 |
[12:01] | No, he’s, uh — he’s not answering. | 没有 他不回应我 |
[12:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | Well, uh, so I have been trying to chart out | 我在试着标记出 |
[12:09] | the letters’ network of hunters, their allies, | 记录者的猎人网络 他们的盟友 |
[12:12] | uh, affiliated groups they worked with, kept files on. | 还有他们与之合作的和做了记录的附属团体 |
[12:14] | Circa 1958? | 1958年前后的吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah. True. | 没错 |
[12:16] | Uh, most are dead or defunct, | 大部分都已经死去或不存在了 |
[12:18] | but others — I’m not so sure, | 但其他的不清楚 |
[12:20] | And this one… | 但这个 |
[12:22] | …you should definitely check out. | 你得看看 |
[12:26] | The Judah initiative? | 犹大计划吗 |
[12:28] | European team — | 欧洲团体 |
[12:29] | They were active during world war ii. | 他们在二战期间有行动 |
[12:30] | Really? Hunters fighting in a war — that’s cool. | 真的 猎人还参战 挺牛的啊 |
[12:32] | Not exactly hunters, n-n-not exactly fighting, | 不完全是猎人 也不算是参战 |
[12:36] | – but, uh… – Rabbis. | -而是… -拉比啊 |
[12:37] | Rabbis? | 拉比啊 |
[12:39] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[12:40] | The letters’ file on them is sketchy, | 记录者对他们的记录很概括 |
[12:43] | But, apparently, they were hard-core saboteurs. | 但显然他们是中坚破坏分子 |
[12:46] | So, I ran a search on the initiative’s entire roster, | 所以我查了这个计划的所有成员 |
[12:50] | and I got a hit — one rabbi Isaac Bass. | 查到一个 一个拉比艾萨克·巴斯 |
[12:54] | He was 17 years old when he joined the initiative | 加入计划是只有17岁 |
[12:56] | and 85 years old when he died… | 去世时85岁 |
[12:59] | Two weeks ago. | 那是半个月前 |
[13:01] | In a college town back east, he was capped. | 在东部的一个大学城 被烧成焦炭 |
[13:04] | “Capped”? | 焦炭 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:06] | He was there doing research, | 他去那儿做调查 |
[13:08] | and according to eyewitnesses, he spontaneously combusted. | 根据目击者叙述 他自燃了 |
[13:12] | So… | 那么 |
[13:14] | This is a case? | 这就是活儿了 |
[13:20] | I just got back. | 这才刚回家 |
[13:33] | So you…worked with the late rabbi Bass? | 你跟已故的巴斯拉比是同事吗 |
[13:36] | I was a research associate of rabbi Bass, yes. | 我是巴斯拉比的研究助理 |
[13:39] | I’m trying to complete his last paper for publication. | 我想帮他完成最后的论文并发表 |
[13:42] | I’d just like to review what he was after here. | 我想看看他是来这儿找什么的 |
[13:45] | Well, that would be quite a lot of material. | 那可不少呢 |
[13:46] | He was here open to close for almost a week. | 他几乎有一周时间都整天泡在这儿 |
[13:48] | Um, how about just the stuff he was looking at… | 那么那些他… |
[13:53] | you know, the day he, uh… | 就是… |
[13:55] | caught fire? | 去世当日看的呢 |
[13:58] | Does shorten the list a bit. | 那可少多了 |
[14:00] | He was a really nice old kook, | 他真是个和蔼的怪老头 |
[14:02] | Really nice. | 真的很亲切 |
[14:03] | Kook? How so? | 怪 怎么说 |
[14:04] | You know, he’d talk a lot | 他话特别多 |
[14:06] | to us, to himself, to anyone who’d listen. | 跟我们说 自言自语 跟任何愿意听的人说 |
[14:09] | He was always talking about this secret war | 他总是说有什么秘密的战争 |
[14:12] | that nobody knew was going on. | 没人知道的战争 |
[14:13] | Conspiracy stuff — he was obsessed with nazis. | 就是阴谋论 他对纳粹很痴迷 |
[14:15] | But he said they were “Special nazis,” you know… | 但他说那些人是”特别的纳粹” |
[14:19] | necromancers. | 就是巫师 |
[14:21] | necromancers? | 巫师 |
[14:22] | Yeah, like from that world of whatever-craft | 就是我弟弟常玩的那个 |
[14:24] | that my little brother is always playing. | 《魔兽世界》里的那种 |
[14:26] | Nazi…necromancers. | 纳粹…巫师 |
[14:28] | It’s sad, isn’t it — | 真是可悲啊 |
[14:30] | That old people have to go so crazy? | 老人都会这样变得疯狂 |
[14:31] | I know. It is sad. | 是啊 真可悲 |
[14:38] | You, um… | 你们… |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:44] | You, uh, you both saw the accident? | 你们都目睹了意外吗 |
[14:46] | I can still hear his screams. | 我还能听见他的尖叫 |
[14:48] | It was like the fire was alive, | 那火焰就像是活的 |
[14:50] | Like — like it was attacking him. | 就像是在攻击他 |
[14:51] | It was like watching the most awful movie | 就像看一部可怕的电影 |
[14:53] | of the most terrible thing you could possibly see. | 真是最可怕最恐怖的一幕了 |
[14:55] | It was like that. | 没错 就是这样 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:19] | Special agent Bolann. | 伯兰特工 |
[15:22] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[15:25] | I thought you were like a headhunter or something. | 我以为你是猎头什么的呢 |
[15:28] | This is the second, maybe third time I’m seeing you today? | 我今天碰到你两三次了 |
[15:32] | Why you following me, gingerbread? | 你跟着我干什么 |
[15:35] | Oh, so we um… | 我们 |
[15:39] | …we didn’t have a thing back there, huh? | 我们刚刚没有那个吗 |
[15:44] | Back where? W-what, now? | 你说什么 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry, man. I-I thought | 真抱歉 我以为 |
[15:48] | I thought we had a thing back at the quad, you know — | 我以为刚刚在院子里我们… |
[15:51] | a little “eye magic” moment, | 看对眼了呢 |
[15:54] | And I saw you here | 我看到你在这儿 |
[15:55] | and I figured I’d wait until you were done with your meeting | 就想着等你办完公事 |
[15:57] | and then maybe we might, uh… | 或许我们能 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Uh, okay, but no — | 好吧 不是那样的 |
[16:02] | Uh, no moment. | 没什么看对眼 |
[16:04] | This is a… federal investigation. | 这是联邦调查 |
[16:08] | Is that supposed to make you less interesting? | 你这样不是更有意思了吗 |
[16:12] | No. I-I’m sorry, man. | 不不 抱歉 |
[16:13] | I hope — I hope I didn’t freak you out or anything. | 希望没吓到你什么的 |
[16:16] | No. No. I-I’m n-not freaked out. | 不不 没吓到 |
[16:18] | It’s just a, you know… A federal thing. | 就是这套打扮闹的 |
[16:23] | It’s, uh… | 就是… |
[16:25] | Okay, citizen. | 好的 老百姓 |
[16:28] | As you were. | 你继续吧 |
[16:30] | You have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[16:31] | You — you… | 你… |
[16:32] | …have a — okay. | 你也…好吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 说 |
[16:39] | So I, uh, looked into the rabbi’s research. | 我看了一下拉比的调研 |
[16:42] | It doesn’t make a lot of sense — | 但没怎么弄明白 |
[16:47] | …Bird watching. | 是关于鸟类观察的 |
[16:49] | Well, uh, the two very hot co-captains | 这边两位火辣的 |
[16:53] | of the women’s volleyball team | 女子排球队队长 |
[16:54] | agree that the rabbi’s death was very unnatural. | 一致认为拉比的死很不寻常 |
[16:58] | I think we still got a case. | 不论如何还是有蹊跷 |
[16:59] | That would explain why I have something stuck to my shoe. | 怪不得我鞋子上沾了东西呢 |
[17:02] | You being followed? | 有人跟踪你 |
[17:03] | – Yeah, I think so. – That’s weird. | -好像是的 -真是奇怪 |
[17:05] | I thought I was being followed earlier. | 我之前也以为自己被跟踪了 |
[17:07] | Turned out to be a gay thing. | 结果是被男人看上了 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么 |
[17:09] | Nothing. You need a hand? | 没事 要我帮忙吗 |
[17:10] | Yes, please. | 好啊 |
[17:11] | Got someplace quiet? | 有隐蔽的地方吗 |
[17:12] | Visitors parking — the boonies. | 郊区访客停车场 |
[17:15] | I’ll park in the back. 30 minutes. | 我半小时后停在后面 |
[17:38] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[17:55] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:14] | Stop. | 住手 |
[18:18] | Oh, my spleen. | 我的脾啊 |
[18:20] | What…the hell…is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[18:23] | He’s a golem. | 他是泥人 |
[18:25] | Well, he’s my golem. | 他是我的泥人 |
[18:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:41] | The rabbi who was murdered, Isaac Bass, | 那个被杀的拉比 艾萨克·巴斯 |
[18:44] | he was my grandfather. That’s why we’re here. | 他是我爷爷 我们为此而来 |
[18:47] | When you guys started to follow up on his case, | 你们开始调查这个案子 |
[18:48] | we started following you. | 我们就开始跟踪你们 |
[18:50] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[18:50] | What you’re saying is that you and me — | 那么我们俩 |
[18:53] | We, uh, didn’t have a moment? | 没有看对眼喽 |
[18:55] | No, man. I was tailing you. | 没有 我是在跟踪你 |
[18:58] | Told you I was being followed. | 就说有人跟踪我 |
[19:00] | He was my gay thing. | 我说的男人就是他 |
[19:02] | That was really good. You really had me there. | 挺不错啊 真把我骗住了 |
[19:03] | That’s very smooth. | 真会瞎编 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, smooth is just about all I got. | 是啊 我也就这点本事了 |
[19:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, that’s right. Keep walking… | 是啊 继续溜达吧 |
[19:14] | …you chia pet. | 你个小家伙 |
[19:18] | So, that’s a golem? | 那是个泥人 |
[19:19] | Yes… | 是的 |
[19:20] | Shaped from clay and brought to life by rabbis | 粘土造型 拉比给他们生命 |
[19:23] | to protect the jewish people in times of — | 以保护犹太人度过 |
[19:25] | I don’t know — general crappiness. | 怎么说呢 各种倒霉事吧 |
[19:30] | And he’s yours? | 他是你的 |
[19:31] | Hardly. | 算不上吧 |
[19:33] | My grandfather left him to me. | 是我爷爷留给我的 |
[19:35] | I’m the last surviving descendant of the members of this… | 他是最后一位活着的成员后裔 |
[19:38] | thing, this…initiative. | 是个什么计划 |
[19:40] | – The judah initiative? – Right, and he — | -犹大计划 -没错 |
[19:42] | Who?! | 谁 |
[19:46] | Who are they to know about the men of judah? | 他们怎么知道犹大计划 |
[19:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:53] | We are the good guys. | 我们可是好人 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:57] | W-we’re hunters, uh — Sam and Dean Winchester. | 我们是猎人 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[19:59] | We know about the judah initiative | 我们知道犹大计划 |
[20:02] | because our grandfather was a man of letters. | 因为我们的爷爷是记录者 |
[20:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[20:08] | The rabbis knew the men of letters. | 拉比知道记录者 |
[20:22] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[20:23] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:24] | So… your grandfather | 那 你们爷爷 |
[20:27] | was into all this supernatural stuff, too? | 也喜欢这些超自然的东西吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah, grandparents, mom, dad, truckload of cousins — | 爷爷 外公外婆 老爸老妈 一堆亲戚 |
[20:35] | The whole family was lousy for it, | 一家人都干这个 |
[20:38] | But we… never had a golem. | 但我们可没有泥人 |
[20:40] | Right. Yeah. We, um, we grew up in it, | 是啊 这些事伴我们长大 |
[20:42] | But you…didn’t? | 你不是吗 |
[20:43] | My grandfather’s adventures, | 我爷爷的冒险 |
[20:45] | the initiative, the golem, the war — | 计划 泥人 还有战争 |
[20:47] | They were the stories that he told me when I was a kid. | 都是我小时候他讲给我听的故事 |
[20:50] | I thought it was make-believe. | 我以为都是假的呢 |
[20:51] | So did my parents — | 我父母也是 |
[20:52] | You know, fantasies | 就是一些幻想 |
[20:53] | to help him cope with all the horrible stuff he’d seen, | 他面对自己目睹的可怕的事的办法 |
[20:56] | But every once in a while, crazy old grandpa Bass | 但时不时的 疯爷爷巴斯 |
[20:59] | would come back by on one of his trips, | 会旅行回来 |
[21:01] | hand me a $20 savings bond, | 给我20块的储蓄公债 |
[21:03] | and say, “One day, you’ll inherit the mantle.” | 说有一天你会继承衣钵 |
[21:05] | Sure enough, a few days after he died, | 他死后几天 果然 |
[21:08] | this big box shows up at my apartment. | 我公寓收到个大盒子 |
[21:11] | He always said I’d know what to do | 他总说我会知道怎么做 |
[21:12] | which is crap. | 净瞎说 |
[21:14] | Because when I opened that box, | 因为我一开箱子 |
[21:16] | this big, naked, potato-faced lunatic | 这个裸体的丑八怪加疯子 |
[21:20] | wakes up and goes crazy! | 突然醒来发疯了 |
[21:22] | I didn’t…go crazy. | 我没有 |
[21:23] | You trashed my entertainment center! | 你把我的娱乐中心都毁了 |
[21:26] | And my water bed. | 我的水床 |
[21:27] | This boy knows nothing, observes none of the mitzvahs, | 这个男孩什么都不知道 不遵守戒律 |
[21:32] | labors on sabbath, dines on swine. | 安息日还工作 吃猪肉 |
[21:34] | Everybody loves bacon! | 谁不喜欢培根啊 |
[21:39] | He’s no rabbi. | 他跟拉比不能比 |
[21:40] | Yifalchunbee! | [希伯来语] |
[21:41] | Don’t start with that stuff again. | 别又提那些了 |
[21:43] | Yifalchunbee! | [希伯来语] |
[21:44] | Enough! Please! | 够了 拜托 |
[21:46] | Quiet time! | 闭嘴 |
[21:51] | All right. What was that? What was he saying? | 什么情况 他在说什么 |
[21:52] | It’s Hebrew for something like “take charge”, | 是希伯来语的”接管” |
[21:55] | but I have no idea what he means. | 但我完全不知道什么意思 |
[21:57] | Look, I grew up in Short Hills. | 我在肖特山长大[新泽西州] |
[21:58] | I cheated my way through Hebrew school. | 我希伯莱语学校是靠作弊毕业的 |
[22:00] | I never really listened to my grandfather, | 我从没好好倾听过我祖父 |
[22:01] | what he was saying. | 倾听他说的话 |
[22:02] | So, wait — he just sends you this — this Golem | 等等 他就送了你 这个泥人 |
[22:04] | and expects you to work it out? | 然后指望你自己想明白吗 |
[22:07] | He didn’t get much chance to prepare me, I guess. | 他没什么机会培养我 |
[22:09] | My parents — | 我父母 |
[22:11] | they did everything they could to prevent him | 他们尽其所能 |
[22:12] | from screwing me up with all his crazy talk. | 不让他那些疯言疯语毁了我 |
[22:16] | See, after the war, | 战后 |
[22:16] | my grandfather spent the rest of his life | 我祖父穷其一生 |
[22:18] | trying to track down something he called the Thule Society. | 去追踪一个什么修黎社 |
[22:22] | The Thule Society. Right. They were nazis. | 修黎社 都是纳粹 |
[22:24] | Nazi necromancers. | 纳粹巫师 |
[22:25] | N-necro-who? | 巫 什么 |
[22:26] | Uh, necromancer– uh, witches, sorcerers, | 巫师 就是女巫 魔法师 |
[22:29] | dark magic, mostly with dead people. | 黑魔法 大多是用在死人身上的 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | All I know about the Thule | 关于修黎社 我只知道 |
[22:36] | is that they were this twisted, secret fraternity, | 他们是个极扭曲秘密的社团 |
[22:39] | Hell-bent on world domination, | 想一统世界 |
[22:41] | that sponsored the early days of the nazi party. | 资助过早期纳粹党 |
[22:44] | My grandfather said | 我祖父说 |
[22:45] | the Judah Initiative was started to fight them. | 犹大计划就是为与之抗衡 |
[22:47] | And the Thule murdered your grandfather, boy. | 修黎社杀害了你祖父 小朋友 |
[22:50] | Find them so I can do my work! | 快找到他们 好让我干活 |
[22:55] | We’re renting here! | 这地方是租的 |
[22:57] | Renting. | 租的 |
[23:04] | I think my golem’s right. | 我觉得我的泥人说的对 |
[23:07] | My grandfather… | 我爷爷 |
[23:10] | He left me this message on my machine the day he died, | 他临死那天在我的机器上留言 |
[23:13] | and he said that he had found something | 说他找到了一些 |
[23:15] | that the Thule were willing to kill him for. | 修黎社会为之杀人的东西 |
[23:19] | He said he was hiding it here in plain sight. | 他说他把它藏在了显眼的地方 |
[23:22] | He left me this weird… | 他留给我了张奇怪的… |
[23:25] | I don’t know…equation. | 方程式还是什么的… |
[23:27] | It’s not a phone number or an address or coordinates. | 不是电话号码 也不是地址或坐标 |
[23:31] | QL673W38 Q-l-6-7-3-w-3-8? | |
[23:37] | Is it a combination? | 是密码吗 |
[23:41] | Oh, it’s a call number. | 是图书编目号码 |
[23:44] | Library of congress…their filing system. | 国会图书馆 他们的文件编排系统 |
[23:46] | They use it in college libraries. | 大学图书馆都用这个 |
[23:48] | Uh, q-l-6-7-3…that… | QL673是 |
[23:51] | that’s sciences. | 是科学书籍 |
[23:54] | Birds, I’m guessing. | 我猜是鸟类书籍 |
[23:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:06] | What, do you two just break in wherever you go? | 你们随便到哪都擅自闯进去吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah, well, our dad wanted us | 我们老爸想让我们 |
[24:10] | to have a solid career to fall back on, | 有一份可以依靠的职业 |
[24:11] | Just in case this hunter thing didn’t pan out. | 以防猎人生涯不顺 |
[24:14] | Okay, so if I’m right, then I think your grandfather | 如果我没想错的话 我觉得你爷爷 |
[24:16] | switched manuscript FD113 out of the archives. | 把FD113手稿从档案馆里换了出来 |
[24:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:55] | I owe you thanks. | 我欠你个人情 |
[24:57] | The rabbi got me this far, | 拉比把我领到这儿 |
[25:00] | But you… took me all the way. | 但是你 让我找到了它 |
[25:04] | Now, give me the ledger. | 把记录薄给我 |
[25:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[25:14] | N-necromancer! | 巫师 |
[25:15] | Stay here! | 待在这 |
[25:20] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[25:25] | Crap! | 见鬼 |
[25:27] | Hey, big guy, | 喂 大个子 |
[25:28] | they’re both gonna die unless we get whoever cast the spell. | 如果我们不抓住施咒者 他们都会死 |
[25:34] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 起来 |
[26:33] | Long live… | 修黎社 |
[26:35] | The thule. | 万岁 |
[26:45] | Or not. | 或者死翘翘 |
[27:00] | Oh…man. | 噢 哎呀 |
[27:02] | The men of letters healed you. | 是记录者治好了你 |
[27:05] | They saved your life. | 他们救了你的命 |
[27:09] | What are they doing? | 他们在干啥 |
[27:10] | Burying the necromancer. | 埋掉巫师 |
[27:16] | That’s like a bag of legos. | 真像一袋子乐高玩具 |
[27:18] | The golem destroyed this guy. | 泥人解决了这家伙 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:22] | So, uh…thule society necromancers aside, | 那么 修黎社巫师搞定了 |
[27:27] | what’s our contingency plan on that? | 我们怎么对付那边的家伙 |
[27:30] | You mean how do we “Oh, no!” Mr. Bill over there? | 你是说我们怎样对那边的杀手比尔喊”饶命” |
[27:33] | I mean, I’d like to think we could if we had to. | 有必要的话当然可以这样 |
[27:35] | Unless you think Aaron can get a handle on him. | 除非你以为亚伦可以控制他 |
[27:48] | Oh, my god. These guys are psychopaths. | 天啊 他们疯了 |
[27:58] | What’d you find out? | 你查到了什么 |
[28:00] | I think it’s a log-book from a nazi compound in Belarus. | 我认为那是白俄罗斯纳粹军营里的一本记录簿 |
[28:05] | It was run by the thule. | 由修黎社管理 |
[28:07] | This is the red ledger. | 是红记录簿 |
[28:09] | It was lost in the fire that destroyed the compound, | 在军营毁于大火时就不见了 |
[28:12] | but my grandfather was convinced it had been found after the war. | 但我祖父相信战后就有人找到了 |
[28:14] | Well, it describes the horrible experiments | 里面记述了针对军营里的人 |
[28:16] | performed on the camp’s population… | 所进行的可怕实验 |
[28:19] | Magical experiments. | 魔法实验 |
[28:22] | More horrible than words. | 难以形容的可怕 |
[28:29] | You were there, weren’t you? | 你当时在场 对吧 |
[28:32] | At the camp? | 在军营里 |
[28:35] | I was made in the ghetto of Vitsyebsk | 我是在维台普斯克犹太居住区制造出来的 |
[28:37] | to tear that hell down. | 就是为了摧毁那个地方 |
[28:39] | I broke its walls, its men. | 我破墙而入 见人就杀 |
[28:45] | The commandant burnt the place to ash around me. | 指挥官把我所在的地方烧成了灰 |
[28:49] | Okay, um, w-what does it mean | 好吧 那你说 |
[28:52] | when — when you tell Aaron to take charge? | 让亚伦下令是什么意思 |
[28:55] | The boy would know… if he could consult the pages. | 那小子如果查了资料 他就会知道 |
[28:59] | Pages? W-what pages? | 资料 什么资料 |
[29:08] | When I was — when I was bar mitzvahed, | 在我…在我行受戒礼的时候 |
[29:10] | my — my grandfather gave me this little old book. | 我祖父给了我一本薄薄的旧书 |
[29:14] | It was in hebrew. | 是希伯来语写的 |
[29:16] | It was like an owner’s manual for a golem. | 算是泥人的使用手册 |
[29:21] | Okay. Great. Get that, then. | 很好 那就学啊 |
[29:23] | I I can’t…exactly. | 可我没能… |
[29:27] | When I went to high school, I sort of…drifted. | 我上了中学 有点玩世不恭 |
[29:32] | I started getting off the academic track, | 我没心思学习 |
[29:34] | and, uh, I kind of… | 于是我就… |
[29:39] | …I kind of smoked it. | 就卷起来点了 |
[29:42] | The boy smoked the pages. | 小子用书页卷了烟 |
[29:46] | They were these thin, vellum-y pages. | 那纸张只有这么薄 牛皮纸 |
[29:48] | I-I mean, it was perfect for rolling. | 卷烟是再合适不过了 |
[29:53] | Look, they were driving instructions for a clay man. | 听着 几张破纸就能操纵泥巴人 |
[29:55] | Okay? It was nonsense. | 这不是荒唐吗 |
[29:57] | Right? I mean… | 好吗 我是说 |
[29:59] | I… | 我… |
[30:01] | Okay. All right. Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 好吧 我很抱歉 行了吧 |
[30:03] | Why can’t you just tell me what I don’t know?! | 有什么需要我学的 你告诉我不就行了 |
[30:06] | It’s not my place to guide the rabbi, | 我没有资格指导拉比 |
[30:08] | to teach the teacher! | 教授教师 |
[30:10] | It’s not my place! | 这不是我的责任 |
[30:12] | Yifalchunbee! | 接管 |
[30:24] | That’s not super-comforting, got to say. | 这个 确实让人不怎么舒服 |
[30:32] | So as far as I can tell, these experiments — | 我只能说 那些实验 |
[30:35] | the thule were murdering Jews, Gypsies — | 修黎社残杀犹太人 吉普赛人 |
[30:38] | Just about anybody and everybody — | 基本上没人能幸免 |
[30:39] | then trying to magically reanimate them. | 然后用魔法使他们复活 |
[30:42] | They were trying to figure out a way | 他们企图找到方法 |
[30:43] | to bring their own dead back to life… | 让死去的自己人复活 |
[30:46] | Which I’m guessing they figured out | 我估计他们最后成功了 |
[30:48] | because — this. | 因为这个 |
[30:51] | This last page… | 最后一页 |
[30:54] | Is a roster of every dead thule member who was reanimated. | 所有死而复生的修黎社人的名册 |
[31:00] | This is why they killed my grandfather? | 他们就因此杀了我祖父 |
[31:03] | Anything in there on how to kill it? | 上面写了怎么干掉他们吗 |
[31:04] | Apparently, they experimented with that, too. | 很明显他们做了这样的实验 |
[31:09] | Headshot… | 爆头 |
[31:10] | But if you don’t burn the body within 12 hours, | 但如果十二个小时内没有烧掉尸体 |
[31:14] | it reanimates again. | 就会复活 |
[31:16] | Nazi bastards. | 混账纳粹 |
[32:02] | The security camera’s hard drives have all been wiped. | 摄像头记录全部被销毁了 |
[32:05] | Are you sure he’s been murdered? | 你确定他被干掉了吗 |
[32:08] | Torvald was killed here, | 托瓦兹死在这里 |
[32:10] | but not by a man. | 但杀手不是人类 |
[32:13] | I’d know more, but his ghost was forced to depart | 我本可以知道更多 可他的魂魄没来得及说 |
[32:16] | before it could tell me. | 就被迫离开了 |
[32:19] | They knew enough to burn his remains. | 他们清楚要烧掉尸体 |
[32:50] | Blood? | 是血吗 |
[32:53] | Clay. | 泥土 |
[32:57] | Torvald kills the initiative’s last rabbi, | 托瓦兹杀死了计划的最后一个拉比 |
[33:01] | and now the golem of Vitsyebsk kills him. | 如今维台普斯克的泥人杀死了他 |
[33:05] | No, no, Garth, not a tool society — | 不 盖思 不是工具社会 |
[33:08] | “Thule” — t-h-u-l-e. | 是修黎社 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:12] | All right. Call me if you find anything. | 好 有发现就联系我 |
[33:16] | All of Garth’s contacts are stumped. | 盖思的所有线人都没辙 |
[33:18] | Nobody on the circuit’s ever even heard | 根本就没人听说过 |
[33:19] | of “The Thule Society” | “修黎社” |
[33:21] | Whoever these people are, | 无论是些什么人 |
[33:22] | they’ve been flying beneath the hunter radar. | 他们藏得够深 |
[33:25] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[33:26] | Nothing solid. | 没什么靠谱的 |
[33:27] | I mean, the lore is all over the place. | 相关的传说倒是不少 |
[33:30] | Uh, according to one legend, um, it can be shut down | 有个说法是 只要擦去其前额的一个字母 |
[33:33] | if you erase one of the letters off its forehead. | 就可以让其停止行动 |
[33:36] | – I didn’t see any letters on clayface. – Exactly. | -那张泥巴脸上没有字母 -的确没有 |
[33:38] | So, side-burner that. Another one — | 不管这个 另一个是说 |
[33:40] | “Some have a scroll in their mouth you’re supposed to rip out.” | “有的嘴里有卷轴 你要拔出来” |
[33:42] | Wouldn’t that give him some sort of a lisp or something? | 咬着卷轴还能说清楚话吗 |
[33:44] | Well, classically, they’re not even supposed to speak. | 根据传说 它们根本就不能说话 |
[33:46] | We do know that he took on an entire camp | 我们都知道 他单枪匹马 |
[33:49] | full of heavily armed german soldiers | 解决了全副武装的德军营地 |
[33:51] | and thule necromancers and won. | 和修黎社巫师 |
[33:54] | One badass hummel figurine. | 虎头虎脑的大坏蛋 |
[33:55] | That we have no idea how to put back in the box. | 我们完全不知道怎么让它熄火 |
[33:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[33:59] | So, that’s your plan — | 这就是你们的计划 |
[34:02] | taking out my Golem? | 解决我的泥人 |
[34:05] | It’s not a plan. | 还不是什么计划 |
[34:06] | We would just feel a lot better if we knew how. That’s all. | 只是知道了怎么办 感觉好些 就这样 |
[34:09] | What makes you think you have any right to make that decision? | 你们凭什么以为自己有权做这样的决定 |
[34:14] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[34:15] | if we need the right, we will take it. | 如果我们需要 我们就去争取 |
[34:17] | Look, he may be a pain in the ass, | 听着 他也许很讨人厌 |
[34:19] | but he’s my responsibility. | 但我要对他负责 |
[34:21] | Look, the Golem was built to go to war. | 泥人为了战争而创造出来的 |
[34:25] | You’re not trained for that. | 你可没受到这样的训练 |
[34:26] | Now, how are you gonna take that on? | 你打算如何继续下去 |
[34:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:53] | Enough! | 住手 |
[34:55] | There you are, you grim piece of work, | 找到你了 残酷无情的怪物 |
[34:58] | after all these years. | 找你好多年了 |
[35:00] | Eckhart. | 艾克哈特 |
[35:39] | I command you by the covenant of your makers — | 我以创造者所订立的契约命令你 |
[35:41] | Clay of Adam, surrender your bond unto me. | 亚当之泥 向我投降 |
[35:53] | So, you are the golem’s rabbi? | 你是泥人的拉比 |
[35:58] | You woke him… | 你唤醒了他 |
[36:00] | …but you didn’t take possession of him. | 却没有占有他 |
[36:06] | You write your name on the scroll, boy. | 要把名字写在卷轴上 |
[36:09] | That’s how you… yifalchunbee. | 这样你才能 接管他 |
[36:14] | I didn’t know what he meant. | 我不知道他是什么意思 |
[36:17] | Knowledge is power, isn’t it? | 知识就是力量 是不是 |
[36:29] | Now, which of you is going to tell me | 你们谁来告诉我 |
[36:31] | where I can find a certain red ledger? | 我在哪能找到红记录薄 |
[36:38] | How about you screw yourself, nazi bastard? | 去死吧 纳粹猪 |
[36:42] | Can we… | 我们 |
[36:45] | Could we put the nazi thing aside for the moment | 我们能不能把纳粹的问题放一边 |
[36:47] | and just talk about this like — | 好好说话 就像对 |
[36:49] | Nazi necromancer dicks? Pass. | 纳粹巫师混蛋吗 算了吧 |
[36:53] | So I take it you’re the commandant? | 你就是指挥官吧 |
[36:55] | The one that authorized all those experiments? | 批准所有试验的人 |
[36:58] | Invented… | 发明了 |
[37:00] | those experiments. Thank you. | 那些试验 谢谢 |
[37:09] | So, what about you? | 你呢 |
[37:10] | I mean, you’re not… | 你不是 |
[37:12] | Undead. | 不死之人 |
[37:15] | So what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:15] | You cast a “forever 21” spell on yourself, | 给自己施了个永葆青春的咒语吗 |
[37:18] | Like your little friend at the library? | 就像图书馆你那位朋友那样 |
[37:21] | His name was Torvald. | 他叫托瓦兹 |
[37:23] | And you will suffer for that. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[37:30] | You know, I got to say, spell or no spell, | 我得说 不管有没有施咒 |
[37:32] | he broke easy, | 他挺弱不禁风的 |
[37:34] | so… | 看来 |
[37:45] | I’m sorry. “So..” | 抱歉 那么 |
[37:47] | Let me tell you what I see. | 还是我说说吧 |
[37:51] | A magic jew at my feet, not a master in sight, | 我脚边就有个魔法犹太人 却没有主人 |
[37:56] | and, finally, our secrets secret once again. | 而且 我们的秘密终于又保住了 |
[38:02] | Which reminds me of a story. | 让我想到了一个故事 |
[38:04] | “A jew, two gentiles, and a golem walk into a bar”” | 一个犹太人 两个非犹太人和一个泥人进酒吧 |
[38:09] | And it doesn’t end with them coming out. | 而他们没都出去 |
[38:28] | Fools! | 傻瓜 |
[38:31] | You can kill me. | 你可以杀我 |
[38:33] | But you will never kill all the Thule. | 但你们杀不尽修黎社 |
[38:40] | Well, that’s a start. | 至少是个开始 |
[38:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:14] | Well, now we know — | 现在我们知道 |
[39:16] | Paper beats golem, | 纸能制服泥人 |
[39:17] | Fire beats undead nazi zombie freaks. | 火能制服不死的纳粹僵尸 |
[39:22] | So… | 那么 |
[39:23] | What do you say, Aaron? | 怎么样 亚伦 |
[39:25] | I mean, we got a place we can keep him. | 我们有个地方可以存放他 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:29] | I mean… | 毕竟 |
[39:31] | Eckhart might be dead, but you heard him. | 艾克哈特虽然死了 但你也听到了 |
[39:34] | The Thule are still out there… | 还是有修黎社的 |
[39:37] | Hidden, active. | 偷偷地行动着 |
[39:49] | That’s my grandfather. | 那是我爷爷 |
[39:55] | He left me something important. | 他给我留下了重要的东西 |
[39:58] | Something only I can do. | 只有我能做的事 |
[40:28] | It looks like I’m the judah initiative now. | 看来我也是犹大计划的人了 |
[40:31] | Yifalchunbee. | 接管 |
[40:34] | B-but I thought I did. | 我不是已经做了吗 |
[40:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:52] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[40:54] | Ordering — | 排号 |
[40:55] | I’m making a card entry for our, uh, | 我在做项目卡 |
[40:57] | copies from the Thule’s red ledger for our collection. | 给修黎社的红记录薄的副本做的 |
[41:06] | So, uh, what? | 怎么 |
[41:09] | Aaron’s a J.I., and… | 亚伦加入了犹大计划 |
[41:11] | You’re a man of letters now? Is that it? | 你也成了记录者了吗 |
[41:29] | Good. | 好啊 |
[41:53] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |