时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Crossroads are where packs are made, serious spell work. | 交易都在十字路口做 咒语很厉害 |
[00:05] | I means it got something to do with demons. | 那就跟恶魔有关了 |
[00:06] | These people are actually making deals with the damned thing. | 这些人竟然跟恶魔做交易 |
[00:08] | They’re seeing hellhounds — demonic pit bulls. | 他们看到的是地狱之犬 恶魔的斗牛犬 |
[00:12] | You can control them? | 你能控制他们 |
[00:14] | Sic him, boy! | 去咬他 |
[00:16] | Garth finally got them to his houseboat, | 盖思终于把他们带到了他的船屋 |
[00:18] | but Kevin’s having a lot of trouble reading their half of the tablet. | 但凯文读他们手里那半块石碑并不顺利 |
[00:20] | – So, what is that stuff out front? – Goofer dust. | -门口那是什么东西 -巫尘 |
[00:22] | You boys think you know something about something, | 你们两个自以为了不起 |
[00:24] | but not goofer dust? | 却连巫尘都不知道 |
[00:25] | – What is it? – Hoodoo. | -是什么东西 -巫术 |
[00:27] | Keeps out demons. | 阻挡恶魔的 |
[00:28] | In the box is the key | 盒子里有一把钥匙 |
[00:30] | to every object, scroll, spell, | 能找到一切 卷轴 咒语 |
[00:33] | ever collected for thousands of years | 几千年来收集的所有东西 |
[00:35] | under one roof. | 都放在一个地方 |
[00:37] | It is the supernatural mother lode. | 简直是超自然知识的金矿 |
[00:39] | If knowledge is power, | 如果知识是力量 |
[00:41] | then this is the most powerful place on earth. | 那这就是世界上最有威力的地方 |
[02:01] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[02:07] | Holy crap! | 我去啊 |
[02:16] | Holy crap. | 该死 |
[02:55] | Hey, mom. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[03:07] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[03:08] | “Not bad”? | 不赖 |
[03:10] | I haven’t had my own room… | 我从来没有过自己的房间 |
[03:12] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[03:13] | I’m making this awesome. | 这简直棒呆了 |
[03:15] | I’ve got my kickass vinyl. | 我有超棒的唱片 |
[03:18] | I’ve got this killer mattress. | 还有妙不可言的床垫 |
[03:22] | Memory foam — it remembers me. | 记忆棉的 它还能记住我 |
[03:28] | And it’s clean, too. There’s no funky smell. | 还是干净的 没有怪味 |
[03:30] | There’s no creepy motel stains. | 不像汽车旅馆有些吓人的污渍 |
[03:37] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[03:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna go fix us some grub. | 我去弄点吃的 |
[04:14] | What you reading? | 看什么呢 |
[04:16] | Sort of, uh, everything. | 什么都读 |
[04:19] | Oh, good. | 好啊 |
[04:20] | Somebody’s gonna have to dig through all this, | 总得有人把这些都读一读 |
[04:22] | and it ain’t gonna be me. | 那人肯定不是我 |
[04:26] | You made these? | 这是你做的 |
[04:27] | We have a real kitchen now. | 我们现在有厨房了 |
[04:29] | I know. I-I just didn’t think you knew what a kitchen was. | 我知道 我只是以为你不知道厨房为何物 |
[04:34] | I’m nesting, okay? | 我要在这儿安顿下来了 |
[04:36] | Eat. | 吃你的吧 |
[04:44] | Huh? Yeah. | 不错吧 |
[04:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:56] | Yo. | 说 |
[04:58] | Dean? Come quick. | 迪恩 快来 |
[04:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:01] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[05:03] | Kevin?! | 凯文 |
[05:04] | Something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[05:06] | Guess. | 你猜呢 |
[05:22] | Kevin? It’s us. | 凯文 是我们 |
[05:44] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[05:49] | Wow. You look like hammered crap. | 你气色真是糟透了 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:52] | – Are you sleeping? – Not really. | -你还睡觉吗 -不怎么睡 |
[05:54] | Are you eating? | 你吃东西了吗 |
[05:56] | Hot dogs, mostly. | 基本上是吃热狗 |
[05:58] | Sure, yeah — breakfast of champions. | 是啊 最佳早餐了 |
[05:59] | Look, I’m gonna feel dirty saying this, | 我这么说都觉得不好意思 |
[06:01] | but you might want a salad and a shower. | 但你该吃点沙拉再洗个澡 |
[06:03] | I know, and I’ve been getting bad headaches and nosebleeds, | 我知道 我一直头疼又流鼻血 |
[06:07] | and I think maybe I had a small stroke. | 我好像还小小地中风了一次 |
[06:11] | But it was worth it. | 但这都是值得的 |
[06:12] | What was worth it? | 值得什么 |
[06:17] | I figured out how to close the gates of hell. | 我知道怎么关闭地狱之门了 |
[06:20] | You — | 你 |
[06:23] | Come here, you smelly son of a bitch. | 过来抱抱 你个臭小子 |
[06:28] | Okay, okay. So, what does this mean? | 那这是什么个情况 |
[06:30] | – What are we looking at? – It’s a spell. | -到底是什么东西 -是个咒语 |
[06:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:34] | And it’s just a few words of enochian, but… | 只是几句天使语 |
[06:37] | Oh, here we go. | 看看 |
[06:38] | …the spell has to be spoken | 每次说出咒语之前 |
[06:40] | after you finish each of the three trials. | 都得先通过测试[庭审] 共有三道咒 |
[06:42] | T-trials like, uh, like “Law & order”? | 庭审 《法律与秩序》那种吗 |
[06:44] | More like Hercules. | 过五关斩六将那种 |
[06:46] | The tablet says, “Whosoever chooses to undertake these tasks | 石碑上说 “决定担此重任之人 |
[06:51] | should fear not danger, nor death, nor…” | 必须不惧危险 死亡 |
[06:56] | A word I think means getting your spine ripped out | 还有一个词貌似是把你的脊椎 |
[06:59] | through your mouth for all eternity. | 从你嘴里扯出来 |
[07:02] | Good times. | 好啊 |
[07:03] | Basically, God built a series of tests, | 总体来说 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
[07:05] | and when you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关门了 |
[07:09] | So, what, God wants us to take the SATs? | 怎么 上帝想让我们参加高考吗 |
[07:11] | I-I guess. Uh, he works in mysterious ways. | 差不多吧 上帝的意旨深不可测 |
[07:15] | Yeah, mysterious, douche-y ways. | 是啊 深不可测的混蛋 |
[07:17] | All right. Where do we start? | 好吧 第一项是什么 |
[07:17] | I’ve only been able to crack one of the tests so far, | 目前我只破解出一项测试 |
[07:20] | and it’s gross. | 而且挺恶心的 |
[07:22] | You’ve got to kill a hound of hell and bathe in its blood. | 你得杀一只地狱之犬并浸于它的血中 |
[07:27] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[07:28] | Awesome? | 这有什么棒的 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:30] | Hey, if this means icing all demons, | 如果能干掉所有的恶魔 |
[07:32] | I got no problem gutting some devil dog | 我完全不介意杀条恶魔狗 |
[07:35] | and letting Calgon take me away. | 再淋上他的鲜血 |
[07:37] | Where are you gonna find one? | 你们上哪去找啊 |
[07:38] | Well, hellhounds like to collect on crossroads deals. | 地狱之犬总去收恶魔交易的账 |
[07:40] | So all we got to do is track down some loser | 我们只要找到一个十年前 |
[07:42] | who signed over his special sauce 10 years ago, | 为了某件事而做了交易的家伙 |
[07:44] | get between him and Clifford the big dead dog — | 然后拦下一只冲着他去的地狱之犬 |
[07:46] | Easy. | 轻松 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t sound easy. | 听起来并不轻松 |
[07:49] | It’s not. | 的确不轻松 |
[07:50] | Look, you get on the net — see what you can dig up. | 你去网上查查看 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna go for a supply run because we need goofer dust, | 我去买东西 我们需要巫尘 |
[07:54] | and the kid needs to eat something | 而且这孩子需要吃点 |
[07:56] | that’s not ground-up hooves and pigs’ anuses — | 长蹄子的动物和猪菊花以外的东西 |
[07:58] | not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 倒不是说那样有什么不好 |
[08:06] | Okay, I feel a lot better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[08:12] | Hey, Kevin, buddy, you got to slow down. | 凯文 伙计 你得悠着点 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:16] | Get some shut-eye. | 去睡一觉 |
[08:18] | Take a day off. | 休息一天 |
[08:18] | Open a window. | 开开窗 |
[08:20] | No. | 不行 |
[08:22] | You said nuking hell — that’s how I get out. | 你说要干掉地狱 那样我才能出去 |
[08:25] | That’s how I go home. | 那样我才能回家 |
[08:26] | Right, it is, but you can’t live like this. | 没错 但你不能这么生活 |
[08:29] | You think I want to? | 你以为我愿意吗 |
[08:31] | I hate it here. | 我也讨厌这里 |
[08:32] | I can’t leave because every demon on the planet | 但是这世上的每个恶魔都想杀了我 |
[08:35] | wants to peel my face off. | 所以我不能离开 |
[08:36] | I can’t talk to anyone except you guys or Garth, | 除了你们 偶尔过来的盖思还有我妈妈 |
[08:39] | when he swings by, or my mom. | 我不能接触别人 |
[08:41] | Right? And when she calls, all she does is cry. | 她打电话来也只是哭 |
[08:45] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:48] | I need this to be over. | 我想结束这件事 |
[08:50] | I know. I do. | 这我懂 |
[08:53] | But trust me on this — | 但你得听我一句 |
[08:54] | This whole “saving the world” thing — | 拯救世界这档子事 |
[08:57] | it’s a marathon, not a sprint. | 是个马拉松 不是短跑 |
[09:01] | You got to take better care of yourself. | 你得好好照顾自己 |
[09:08] | Did you know that there are, like, 6,000 kinds of tomatoes? | 你知道西红柿有六千种吗 |
[09:16] | Did you find anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, demon signs, 10 years ago, | 是的 十年前恶魔的形迹 |
[09:19] | all centered on Shoshone, Idaho. | 中心点在爱达荷州 肖松尼 |
[09:21] | Okay, well, big-time mojo means a big-time freak. | 动静越大 恶魔来头越大 |
[09:24] | So, anybody have a horseshoe shoved up his ass? | 那儿有谁撞大运了吗 |
[09:27] | That’s one way of putting it. | 可以这么说 |
[09:31] | Meet the Cassitys, small-time farmers | 这是卡西迪一家 本是小农民 |
[09:33] | who struck oil on their land in February of ’03, | 03年2月却在自家地里挖到了油 |
[09:36] | which is weird because geological surveys — | 奇怪的是 地理勘探显示… |
[09:38] | Yeah, you had me at “weird.” | 你说”奇怪”就够了 |
[09:39] | All right. We thinking deal? | 好吧 这是交易吗 |
[09:41] | Best lead we’ve got. | 这是最佳线索了 |
[09:42] | Well, let’s go visit the Beverly Hillbillies. | 去见见这些新土豪吧 |
[09:44] | You stay here, work on step number 2, | 你留下继续研究第二项测试 |
[09:46] | and, uh, if you come across anything about hellhounds, | 如果看到什么跟地狱之犬有关的东西 |
[09:49] | drop a dime, okay? | 跟我们说一声 |
[09:49] | ’cause between the — the claws and the teeth | 因为那些东西又是利爪 尖牙 |
[09:51] | and the whole invisibility thing, those bitches can be… | 又是隐形什么的 所以他们 |
[09:54] | real bitches. | 挺不好对付的 |
[09:56] | I got you a present. | 我给你买了礼物 |
[09:59] | The, uh, blue ones are for the headaches, | 蓝色的是治头疼的 |
[10:03] | and the greens are for pep. | 绿色的让你有精神 |
[10:06] | Don’t O.D. | 别服过量了 |
[10:08] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | You sure about that? | 这样好吗 |
[10:13] | Sam, we are on the one-yard-line. | 萨姆 现在离成功只有一步了 |
[10:14] | It is time to play through the pain. | 我们得死撑下去 |
[10:37] | All right, keep an eye out. | 好了 留心点 |
[10:38] | Anybody with a hellhound on their ass | 被地狱之犬盯上的人 |
[10:39] | is gonna be showing signs — | 肯定会表露出来 |
[10:40] | hallucinating, freaking out — the usual. | 看到幻象 惊恐不已什么的 |
[10:42] | And if we find someone? | 如果找到了呢 |
[10:44] | You get ’em clear. | 你把他们引开 |
[10:46] | I spike fido. | 我去干掉他们 |
[10:47] | The crowd goes wild. | 皆大欢喜 |
[10:55] | Hey, pal, who runs this joint? | 伙计 这里谁管事 |
[11:01] | You’re looking at her. | 我 |
[11:05] | You…own the ranch? | 你是农场主 |
[11:07] | Nope, just manage the property. | 不 只是打理而已 |
[11:09] | You guys here about the job? | 你们是来找活儿干的吗 |
[11:12] | How’d you guess? | 怎么猜到的 |
[11:13] | We get our share of drifters. | 我们这儿来过不少到处漂的 |
[11:16] | Ever worked a farm before? | 你们在农场干过吗 |
[11:18] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[11:21] | We’re quick learners. | 我们学得很快 |
[11:24] | Ellie…who we got here? | 艾莉 这是谁啊 |
[11:26] | I’m Dean. This is Sam. | 我是迪恩 这是萨姆 |
[11:29] | Carl Granville. A pleasure. | 卡尔·格兰维尔 幸会 |
[11:30] | Pleasure. So you’re not a Cassity? | 幸会 你不是卡西迪家的人 |
[11:32] | No, my wife is. | 不 内人是 |
[11:33] | Her and her family own the place. | 这是他们家的财产 |
[11:35] | I’m just one those, uh — what you call ’em? — | 我就是个 怎么说来着 |
[11:38] | trophy husbands. | 奖杯丈夫 |
[11:42] | So, we, uh, hiring the fellas? | 我们要雇他们吗 |
[11:44] | Not sure yet. | 还没想好 |
[11:45] | Oh, come on. They seem like swell guys. | 雇吧 他们看起来挺不错 |
[11:47] | Well, he’s right. We’re swell. | 是啊 我们挺不错的 |
[12:04] | You bed down in here. | 你们的床在这边 |
[12:06] | Breakfast is at 5:00, dinner is at 8:00, | 五点早饭 八点晚饭 |
[12:08] | And in between, you’re mine. | 在那之间 都听我使唤 |
[12:09] | Questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:11] | I miss my room. | 我怀念我的房间 |
[12:14] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[12:16] | Okay. Job is yours if you want it. | 好吧 如果你们愿意就可以雇你们 |
[12:20] | But I better warn you — it’s crap work. | 但得提醒你们一句 活儿挺累的[屎] |
[12:24] | Crap — she literally meant crap. | 屎 原来真是屎的意思 |
[12:34] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[12:36] | I don’t care. Do I look like a hippie? | 我不管 你觉得我像个嬉皮士吗 |
[12:38] | Organic food is better for the cattle. | 有机食物对牛更好 |
[12:39] | My land, my animals, my money, my way — end of story. | 我的地 我的牲畜 我的钱 我说了算 |
[12:50] | She’s a real piece of work, huh? | 她还挺厉害啊 |
[12:52] | Alice Cassity’s a piece of something, all right? | 爱丽丝·卡西迪是挺”厉害”的 |
[12:55] | But what are we gonna do? She’s the boss. | 但是也没办法 她是老板 |
[12:58] | Drink? | 喝一杯 |
[13:06] | So, what are we thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[13:07] | What, dealwise? | 你说交易的事吗 |
[13:09] | Well, Ellie’s the help, so that rules her out. | 艾莉只是雇员 她肯定排除 |
[13:11] | And Carl doesn’t really seem like the sell-your-soul type. | 卡尔看上去不像出卖灵魂的人 |
[13:14] | So, Alice? | 是爱丽丝吗 |
[13:15] | Ding-ding-ding. | 猜中了 |
[13:16] | Should we talk to her? | 去跟她谈谈 |
[13:17] | Why? So she can lie to us and then call the cops? No. | 好让对我们撒谎 再去报警吗 不 |
[13:21] | No, we’re gonna have to go stalker on this one, Sammy. | 不 这次我们跟住她就行 萨姆 |
[13:26] | – The whole horse? – Oh, yes. | -整匹马吗 -是啊 |
[13:27] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[13:30] | What does she — | 她怎么 |
[13:37] | Just a wolf. | 是只狼吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:39] | Probably spooked the hell out of the horses. | 大概把马都吓坏了 |
[13:41] | I should check on them. | 我去看看他们 |
[13:43] | Well, all right. Hurry back. | 好啊 快点回来 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:16] | No! | 不 |
[14:25] | God almighty. | 老天啊 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry, Ellie. Carl seemed like a good guy. | 我很遗憾艾莉 卡尔看上去人不错 |
[14:31] | The best. | 他最好了 |
[14:36] | You say his head was practically ripped off? | 他的头被扯下来了吗 |
[14:39] | And you are? | 你是 |
[14:40] | Just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[14:42] | He’s new. He works here. | 他是新来的工人 |
[14:44] | Carl died bad — let’s leave it at that. | 卡尔死状很惨 其他的别多说了 |
[14:46] | They’ve been reintroducing wolves ’round these parts, | 这里又引入了几匹狼 |
[14:48] | – but I never thought… – This wasn’t a wolf. | -但是我没想到 -这不是狼干的 |
[14:52] | I got to make some phone calls. | 我得去打电话了 |
[14:54] | The whole family’s flying in for this. | 他们一家人都会乘飞机赶来 |
[14:58] | All the Cassitys under one roof. | 卡西迪一家团聚 |
[15:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:05] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[15:09] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[15:11] | I think Carl signed the deal, and now he’s dog food. | 我看卡尔做了交易 所以被狗吃了 |
[15:14] | Hellhound’s gone, | 如今狗没了 |
[15:15] | and we were too busy chasing a pile of jack to stop it. | 而我们当时跟错了人 没能阻止他们 |
[15:19] | Let’s grab our stuff and get out of here. | 我们拿上东西走人吧 |
[15:40] | You okay, Mrs. Cassity? | 卡西迪太太 你还好吧 |
[15:42] | Fine. | 我没事 |
[15:44] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[15:46] | I really am. | 真的没事 |
[15:47] | And…I know I shouldn’t be because I loved Carl… | 我知道我应该很难过 因为我爱卡尔 |
[15:54] | I think. | 或许是吧 |
[15:54] | I just can’t remember why. | 我只是记不住为什么会爱上他了 |
[15:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:01] | I mean… Carl grew up around here. | 卡尔是在这儿长大的 |
[16:04] | We went to school together, and he was always mooning over me. | 我们是同学 他一直倾心于我 |
[16:07] | But I never — I used to make fun of him. | 但我从没…我以前还取笑过他 |
[16:12] | When did you two get together? | 你们什么时候在一起的 |
[16:14] | Valentine’s day, 2003. | 03年的情人节 |
[16:17] | I was at this party. | 我去了一个派对 |
[16:19] | Carl was there, | 卡尔也去了 |
[16:20] | and it was like i was seeing him for the first time. | 感觉就像我第一次看到了他 |
[16:23] | You know, suddenly he was cute and smart and funny. | 他突然变得帅气 聪明 风趣 |
[16:27] | It was magic. | 感觉很奇妙 |
[16:30] | Carl and I were happy for 10 years. | 卡尔和我幸福地生活了十年 |
[16:34] | Now he’s dead, and I’m not sad or angry. | 现在他死了 我既不悲伤也不生气 |
[16:38] | I’m just…fine. | 我什么事都没有 |
[16:49] | Hey, we, uh, we have any graveyard dirt? | 我们有墓地的土吗 |
[16:52] | We should. Why? | 应该有吧 怎么了 |
[16:53] | Yarrow? | 蓍草 |
[16:54] | Yeah. No. | 有 不行 |
[16:56] | Dean, no. | 迪恩 不行 |
[16:58] | We’re not summoning a crossroads demon. | 我们不能召唤十字路口恶魔 |
[17:00] | Plan “A” bombed, so welcome to plan “B” — | 第一计划没成功 只能用备用计划了 |
[17:02] | We get some red-eyed bitch in a trap, | 我们抓个红眼恶魔 |
[17:04] | then we hold a knife on her | 我们拿刀抵着她 |
[17:05] | until she calls us in a pooch — | 直到她召唤条狗来 |
[17:06] | special delivery. | 就像快递 |
[17:07] | Yeah, except when Crowley finds out we’re dialing up hell, | 但如果克劳力知道我们自己找上门了 |
[17:09] | he won’t send one hellhound — he’ll send a hundred. | 他就不会派一只地狱之犬了 而是一百只 |
[17:12] | That’s not a plan, Dean — that’s suicide. | 这不叫计划 迪恩 这叫自杀 |
[17:14] | Well, you got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, we stay here. | 有 我们留下 |
[17:17] | I just talked to Alice in the barn. | 我刚刚在谷仓里跟爱丽丝谈话 |
[17:19] | Carl didn’t sell his soul for oil — | 卡尔出卖灵魂不是为了石油 |
[17:22] | he sold it for Alice. | 而是为了爱丽丝 |
[17:23] | His wife? | 他老婆 |
[17:24] | He loved her, she barely noticed him, | 他爱她 而她却没注意过她 |
[17:26] | so he made a deal. | 所以他就做了交易 |
[17:27] | And now that time’s up, | 如今时间一到 |
[17:28] | it’s like she barely even knew the guy. | 她觉得自己甚至不认识他了 |
[17:31] | You think our demon signed up more than one schmuck | 你觉得这个恶魔在镇上的时候 |
[17:33] | while he was in town? | 不止做了一笔交易 |
[17:34] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[17:36] | Look, Dean, this family’s rich | 迪恩 这家人能富起来 |
[17:37] | because someone booked a one-way ticket downstairs. | 是因为有人订了张直达地狱的票 |
[17:39] | And as of tomorrow, they’re all gonna be right here. | 而明天 他们都会到这儿 |
[17:44] | And you want to scope ’em out? | 你想把他们审一遍 |
[17:46] | I want to kill a hellhound and not die. | 我想杀条地狱之犬 还不用送命 |
[17:49] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[17:57] | Two days — then we do it my way. | 两天 然后按我的方法来 |
[18:18] | Meet Noah Cassity. | 这是诺亚·卡西迪 |
[18:19] | He’s 71, worth a billion, | 71岁 十亿身价 |
[18:22] | And just married wife number 5, a 20-year-old lingerie model. | 刚娶了第五任妻子 20岁的内衣模特 |
[18:26] | ’cause they have so much in common? | 因为共同语言吗 |
[18:27] | Alice is his oldest, and that’s Cindy, the middle girl. | 爱丽丝是长女 那是辛迪 二女儿 |
[18:31] | She had a single on the country chart a few years ago. | 几年前她的一张专辑上过乡村音乐榜 |
[18:33] | Then she started hitting the bottle, | 之后她开始酗酒 |
[18:35] | and, well… | 然后就 |
[18:36] | Her last album was a bunch of holiday songs for dogs. | 她最后一张专辑是以狗为主题的节日歌曲 |
[18:39] | My favorites were “Jingle bark rock” | 我最喜欢的是《铃儿吠叮当》 |
[18:42] | and “Don’t pee on this tree: happy arbor day.” | 和《别在这棵树上撒尿:植树节快乐》 |
[18:44] | So she’s the devil. | 她是恶魔喽 |
[18:46] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[18:48] | And there’s the baby — Margot. | 那个是小女儿 玛格特 |
[18:50] | She ran away just before Alice and Carl tied the knot, | 她在爱丽丝和卡尔结婚之前离家了 |
[18:53] | lives in Paris. | 住在巴黎 |
[18:55] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:56] | I’ve been working on this farm since I was 13, | 我从13岁就开始在这儿工作了 |
[18:59] | and I’ve got eyes. | 而且我长眼睛了 |
[19:04] | Okay, tonight is an all-hands-on-deck situation. | 今晚需要全员出动 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna need one of you inside, | 你们有一个人得在屋里 |
[19:09] | serving dinner and pouring drinks — | 端盘子 倒酒 |
[19:11] | a lot of drinks. | 倒很多酒 |
[19:12] | Okay. Well, have fun. I won’t wait up. | 你好好玩吧 我就不等你了 |
[19:17] | And somebody’s gonna man the grill. | 还得有人去烤肉 |
[19:21] | What kind of grill? | 什么样的烤肉 |
[19:28] | Impressed? | 不赖吧 |
[19:29] | I do like a man who can handle his meat. | 我喜欢能烤肉的男人 |
[19:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[19:43] | Keep it coming, Ken Doll. | 继续倒吧 伙计 |
[19:50] | You’re the best, Ellie. | 你最好了 艾莉 |
[19:52] | Al, I’m so sorry about Carl. | 爱尔 卡尔的事我真难过 |
[19:56] | I mean, he was the love of your life. | 他可是你的挚爱啊 |
[19:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:59] | Please, she can do better. | 得了 她能找更好的 |
[20:01] | Maybe Alice should marry a child — | 或许爱丽丝该找个小孩结婚 |
[20:02] | take after her father. | 像她父亲那样 |
[20:04] | – Ivanka’s not a child. – Right. | -伊凡卡不是孩子 -是啊 |
[20:06] | She’s a prostitute who looks like a child. | 她是个娃娃脸的妓女 |
[20:08] | Are you done? Alice is in mourning. | 你们说完了没 爱丽丝还在服丧 |
[20:10] | Oh, I’m sorry, Margie. | 抱歉 玛姬 |
[20:12] | I didn’t see you there — you’re too far up on your high horse. | 我没看到你 你谁都瞧不起 都飘上天了 |
[20:16] | Oh, yes, but you are right — | 是啊 你说得对 |
[20:19] | We should all take a minute and say a few words about Carl. | 我们该停一下 为卡尔说几句话 |
[20:22] | You first. | 你先来 |
[20:23] | Was he a good lay? | 他床上功夫好吗 |
[20:27] | What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah, daddy caught ’em going at it in the barn. | 爸爸曾看到他们在谷仓里搞起 |
[20:33] | Al, it was before you two got together. | 爱尔 那是你们俩在一起之前 |
[20:36] | I mean, Carl — he loved you. | 卡尔他爱你 |
[20:39] | Yeah, that was back when Margie was fat | 是啊 那是玛姬还是个胖妞 |
[20:42] | and Cin was sober, | 辛还没酗酒的时候 |
[20:43] | a long time ago. | 很久之前了 |
[20:44] | Get cancer and die, old man. | 得癌症死掉吧 老头子 |
[20:46] | You first, sweetie. | 你先请 亲爱的 |
[20:49] | Are they always like this? | 他们一直是这样吗 |
[20:50] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[20:51] | How can you work here? | 你怎么在这儿干得下去 |
[20:53] | I love the property, I love the animals, | 我喜欢这块地 我喜欢动物 |
[20:55] | and I tune out the people. | 不去理会那些人 |
[20:58] | Well, I can’t remember the last time | 我都记不住上次我们 |
[21:00] | we all sat down and had a meal together. | 坐在一起吃饭是什么时候了 |
[21:02] | It was back at the old, crappy house, | 是在那个破旧的老房子 |
[21:04] | when daddy invited that traveling salesman to dinner. | 爸爸请那个旅行推销员来家吃饭 |
[21:07] | Oh, him. | 是啊 |
[21:10] | He was so charming. | 他那么有魅力 |
[21:10] | Yeah, English. | 还是英国人 |
[21:12] | What was his name — Kenny? | 他叫什么来着 肯尼 |
[21:14] | Crow– crow– | 克劳… |
[21:16] | Crowl– crowl– | 克劳… |
[21:18] | – Crowley? – Crowley. | -克劳力 -克劳力 |
[21:24] | – Crowley? – That’s what they said. | -克劳力 -他们是这么说的 |
[21:26] | Apparently, he swung through town 10 years ago, to the day. | 显然他十年前曾经来过这里 |
[21:28] | So, what — do you think tea and crumpets made these deals | 你觉得是他订下了这些交易 |
[21:30] | and now he’s collecting? | 现在来收账了 |
[21:31] | Or he just sent his dog — told it to go fetch. | 或者只是派狗来 让他们去收 |
[21:34] | Dude’s king of hell. | 那家伙可是地狱之王 |
[21:35] | Grabbing a few souls — that’s got to be below his pay grade. | 自己出马不是太屈尊了 |
[21:36] | I guess. Any idea who signed the dotted line? | 是吧 知道是谁做的交易了吗 |
[21:38] | I have no clue. | 完全不知道 |
[21:39] | It’s brutal in there. | 他们互不相让 |
[21:43] | Hey, Kev, what’s up? | 凯文 什么事 |
[21:44] | Hey, Dean, good news, uh, I think…kind of. | 迪恩 好消息 算是吧 |
[21:49] | Don’t oversell it. | 别吹过头了 |
[21:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:51] | Um, I found something on the tablet, uh, about hellhounds. | 我在石碑上找到点东西 关于地狱之犬的 |
[21:54] | Uh, this mean anything to you — | 不知道有没有用 |
[21:56] | “The dire creatures may be seen only by the damned | 只有受诅咒之人 或透过圣火烤过的物体 |
[21:59] | or through an object scorched with holy fire”? | 才能看到这些可怕的生灵 |
[22:01] | Like with holy oil? | 你是说圣油吗 |
[22:03] | It’s got to be. | 必须的 |
[22:04] | We could use a window. | 我们可以用窗户 |
[22:05] | Or glasses. | 或是眼镜 |
[22:07] | I think we’ve still got some jesus juice left in the trunk. | 我们后备箱好像还有点圣油 |
[22:09] | All right, I’ll take care of the, uh, the x-ray specs. | 我去弄那个X光设备 |
[22:11] | You stay here. | 你留下 |
[22:12] | Do not let J.R. and the gang out of your sight, all right? | 死死盯住这些人 |
[22:13] | Right. Hey, Kevin, uh, you did great, man. | 好的 凯文 你干的漂亮 |
[22:16] | Get some sleep. | 去睡觉吧 |
[22:17] | Okay. Tha– | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:44] | Oh, look. Daddy’s drunk and armed. | 瞧 爸爸喝醉了 还带着武器 |
[22:47] | Must be Christmas. | 肯定到圣诞节了 |
[23:01] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[23:01] | Wherever I damn well please. | 我乐意去哪去哪 |
[23:04] | The wolf that killed my son-in-law — | 那只狼杀了我女婿 |
[23:06] | He’s a man-eater, got to be put down. | 吃人的畜生应该宰了他 |
[23:08] | Doing this for Carl. | 这是为了卡尔 |
[23:10] | Okay, just — just hold on a second. | 你们先等一下 |
[23:11] | No, going now. | 不 这就去 |
[23:14] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[23:17] | You know anything about hunting, boy? | 你会打猎吗 |
[23:20] | A little bit, yeah. | 略知一二 |
[23:30] | Let’s do it. | 那我们去吧 |
[24:03] | I like it… | 我喜欢 |
[24:07] | …the whole Clark Kent look. | 你很像克拉克·肯特[超人] |
[24:10] | Ellie, hey. | 艾莉 |
[24:15] | So… | 那么 |
[24:18] | I think you’re really hot. | 我觉得你很帅 |
[24:21] | You want to go to my room and have sex? | 想去我房间 滚床单吗 |
[24:28] | What? | 什么 |
[24:29] | I — sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:31] | I don’t usually do this. | 我一般不这样 |
[24:34] | I guess I’m feeling my oats. | 我大概是太兴奋了 |
[24:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | Uh, embarrassing. | 我现眼了 |
[24:50] | Oh, no, no, no. No, I want to. | 不不 我想的 |
[24:53] | Believe me. | 超级想 |
[24:54] | No, it’s okay — you don’t. | 没关系 不用照顾我 |
[24:56] | I guess I’m gonna… | 我还是 |
[24:57] | Ellie, um… | 艾莉 |
[25:00] | Rain check? | 改天 |
[25:02] | This is one night only. | 过期不候 |
[25:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:05] | Watch yourself, boy. | 小心点 孩子 |
[26:08] | Where’s Margie? | 玛姬呢 |
[26:09] | I thought she was with you. | 我还以为她跟你在一起 |
[26:18] | – Oh, my god! – Go back to the house. | -天哪 -回屋里去 |
[26:20] | – Go! Move! – No! | -快去 -不 |
[26:36] | What was that thing? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[26:37] | It was a hellhound. | 是地狱之犬 |
[26:38] | See, when you sell your soul to a demon, | 把灵魂出卖给恶魔后 |
[26:40] | they’re the ones that come and rip it out of you. | 它们就会来把你的灵魂扯出来 |
[26:42] | Demon? | 恶魔 |
[26:43] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[26:45] | Poncey guy, about yea big, mountain of dicks. | 很风骚的男人 大概这么高 超级大混蛋 |
[26:49] | We know he was here 10 years ago, making dreams come true. | 我们知道他十年前来过 帮人圆梦 |
[26:51] | Now, if you didn’t sign, great. | 如果你们没做交易 很好 |
[26:53] | That freak out there won’t touch you. | 外面那怪物就不会碰你 |
[26:54] | But if you did, I need to know, and I need to know now. | 如果你们做了交易 现在就告诉我 |
[26:57] | So, hands up. | 举手吧 |
[26:59] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[27:01] | T-the British guy was a demon, | 那个英国佬是恶魔 |
[27:02] | and now there’s a hellhound after us? | 现在地狱之犬要来追杀我们 |
[27:05] | A-are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:06] | They’re obviously insane. | 他们显然是疯了 |
[27:08] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻 |
[27:09] | Yeah. I’m not playing. I didn’t sell my damn soul. | 我才没有 我没出卖灵魂 |
[27:13] | Well, somebody did, | 有人这么做了 |
[27:15] | and the sooner that idiot owns up, | 这个白痴早点承认 |
[27:16] | the sooner the rest of you can go. | 其他人就能早点离开 |
[27:21] | – All right, seal ’em in. – Yeah. | -好了 把他们锁起来 -好 |
[27:23] | – What?! – Look, I’m gonna spread goofer dust | -什么 -我要把巫尘 |
[27:25] | around the doors, the windows. | 撒在门窗边 |
[27:27] | That will keep the hellhound out…for a while. | 能暂时把地狱之犬挡在外面 |
[27:29] | What is that– how long? | 那是什么 能挡多久 |
[27:31] | Long enough for me to stab it in its throat. | 让我有机会一刀划开它的喉咙 |
[27:34] | No way. No way. You can’t do this. | 不行 你不能这么做 |
[27:36] | – You can’t– – Yes, I can. You want to know why? | -你不能 -我能 想知道为什么吗 |
[27:38] | Because it’s what I do. And, buddy, I’m the best. | 因为我就是干这行的 而且我是最棒的 |
[27:41] | See, I gut old yeller out there, | 我去杀了外面那条狗 |
[27:43] | and maybe– just maybe– you walk away. | 那么或许 你还有一线生机 |
[27:46] | I don’t– you’re meat. | 我不这么做的话 你必死无疑 |
[27:49] | So, sit down, shut up… | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[27:54] | and put these on. | 戴上手铐 |
[28:03] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[28:05] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是谁 |
[28:06] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[28:08] | Like you helped Margie? | 好像你们帮玛姬一样 |
[28:11] | When the hellhound gets close, | 地狱之犬靠近时 |
[28:12] | you might start seeing things, hearing things. | 你们也许会幻视 幻听 |
[28:15] | It’s gonna feel like you took the brown acid, | 就像嗑药出现了不良反应 |
[28:17] | and it’s trying to kill you. | 折磨得你要死 |
[28:19] | The handcuffs are so you won’t hurt yourselves. | 手铐是用来避免你们伤害自己的 |
[28:21] | And when one of you starts bugging out, | 等你们有谁瞪圆了眼睛 |
[28:22] | we’ll know who’s on tap to be puppy chow. | 就知道猎狗是冲着谁来的了 |
[28:40] | So…what’s our play? | 我们怎么办 |
[28:43] | Well, you camp here, figure out who whored their soul. | 你待在这里 找出是谁出卖了自己的灵魂 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna go scout the grounds — | 我去外面看看 |
[28:47] | see if I can’t gank huckleberry hound before he makes his next move. | 看看能不能在它再次出击前杀了它 |
[28:51] | Wait, you’re not going alone, Dean. | 等等 你不能自己去 迪恩 |
[28:52] | – I’m gonna come with you. – Wrong. | -我要跟你一起去 -不行 |
[28:53] | Uh, they’re on lockdown, and you need backup. | 反正已经关着他们了 你需要人帮忙 |
[28:57] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -我才不用 -你需要的 |
[28:58] | No, I need you to be safe, Sam, okay? | 我要你安安全全的 萨姆 |
[29:01] | – That’s what I need. – What? | -这才是我要的 -什么 |
[29:03] | What am I…when are we ever safe? | 我…我们什么时候真正安全过 |
[29:07] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[29:08] | How? | 怎么不一样 |
[29:11] | Because of the three trials crap. | 因为那三项测试 |
[29:14] | God’s little obstacle course. | 上帝的磨难考验 |
[29:16] | We’ve been down roads like this before, man. | 我们以前经历过这种事 |
[29:18] | With yellow-eyes, Lucifer, Dick friggin’ Roman. | 黄眼恶魔 路西法 迪克·罗曼 |
[29:22] | We both know where this ends…one of us dies… | 我们都知道结局怎样 我们其中一个要牺牲 |
[29:27] | or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[29:28] | So what, you just up and decided it’s gonna be you? | 那又怎样 你决定你该去牺牲 |
[29:30] | I’m a grunt, Sam. You’re not. | 我是个粗人 萨姆 你不是 |
[29:33] | – You’ve always been the brains of this operation. – Dean… | -你总是出主意的人 -迪恩 |
[29:36] | And you told me yourself that you see a way out. | 而且你说过 你看见了一条出路 |
[29:39] | You see a light at the end of this ugly-ass tunnel. | 你看到这糟糕生活还有希望 |
[29:42] | I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[29:44] | But I tell you what I do know… | 告诉你我知道什么 |
[29:46] | It’s that I’m gonna die with a gun in my hand. | 我会战死 |
[29:51] | Cause that’s what I have waiting for me — | 因为那就是等着我的结局 |
[29:52] | That’s all I have waiting for me. | 那是我唯一的结局 |
[29:54] | I want you to get out. | 我想让你走出这一切 |
[29:57] | I want you to have a life… | 我想让你有一个生活 |
[29:59] | Become a man of letters, whatever. | 成为记录者 什么都行 |
[30:01] | You, with a wife and kids and…and…and grandkids, | 找个老婆 生几个孩子 还有孙子 |
[30:05] | Living till you’re fat and bald and chugging viagra… | 活到长胖 变秃 还有吃伟哥 |
[30:08] | That is my perfect ending, | 那才是我理想中的结局 |
[30:11] | And it’s the only one that I’m gonna get. | 也必须只有这一种结局 |
[30:14] | So I’m gonna do these trials. | 所以我要去做这些测试 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna do them alone, end of story. | 我要自己去做 就这样 |
[30:21] | You’re staying here. I’m going out there. | 你要待在这儿 我要出去 |
[30:23] | If landshark comes knocking, you call me. | 要是那东西来了 你打电话给我 |
[30:27] | If you try to follow me, | 你要是想跟着我 |
[30:30] | I’m gonna put a bullet in your damn leg. | 我就冲你的腿来一枪 |
[31:22] | You sold your soul, admit it. | 你出卖了你的灵魂 承认吧 |
[31:23] | Why the hell would you think that? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[31:24] | ’cause you’re a walking corpse, | 因为你行将就木 |
[31:25] | and you’re married to a centerfold. | 却娶了一个骚货 |
[31:27] | I did the math. | 不难想象 |
[31:28] | She likes money, and I’m rich. Do it again. | 她喜欢钱 我很有钱 怎么了 |
[31:31] | You sing like crap, so explain the music career. | 你唱歌吓死人 怎么上的榜单 |
[31:34] | Hello — auto-tune! | 知道什么叫自动调音吗 |
[31:36] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[31:37] | Oh, is it, four-eyes? Is it enough? | 是吗 四眼怪 够了吗 |
[31:40] | I don’t know why you even think one of us made a deal. | 你为什么会觉得我们有人做了恶魔交易 |
[31:42] | Because you struck oil where there was no any oil. | 因为你们在没有石油的地方找到了石油 |
[31:44] | That didn’t seem weird to you? | 你不觉得那很奇怪吗 |
[31:47] | Margie. | 玛姬 |
[31:49] | Margie used to say that… | 玛姬以前常说 |
[31:52] | that if we were rich, we’d all be happy. | 如果我们有钱 我们就会很幸福 |
[31:54] | Right. We’re the damn Waltons. | 是啊 我们就是受诅咒的沃顿一家 |
[32:19] | Just in time. | 来得正是时候 |
[32:21] | Ellie, are you okay? | 艾莉 你还好吗 |
[32:22] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[32:24] | And I bet you’re great. | 我敢说你肯定很厉害 |
[32:29] | Yep, great. | 的确 好极了 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:33] | Listen… | 听着 |
[32:36] | Okay, whatever happens, whatever you hear, | 好吧 无论发生什么 听到什么 |
[32:38] | You need to stay in here with that door locked. | 你要待在这儿把门锁紧 |
[32:40] | Sit tight, okay? | 别出去 好吗 |
[32:42] | This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来会很疯狂 |
[32:43] | but there is something evil out there. | 外面有非常邪恶的东西 |
[32:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:49] | You know? | 你知道 |
[32:52] | It’s coming for me. | 它是冲着我来的 |
[33:10] | I need to take a leak. | 我要尿尿 |
[33:13] | Hold it. | 憋着 |
[33:13] | Yeah, at my age? | 我这么大岁数能憋着吗 |
[33:15] | Not really an option, | 我可做不到 |
[33:16] | so either you let me go or get me a bottle. | 你要么让我去 要么就给我个瓶子 |
[33:18] | You’re disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[33:38] | Wait! | 等下 |
[33:41] | No! | 不要 |
[33:47] | No, no, please. | 不不 求你了 |
[33:49] | Just let me go, please. Please. | 让我走吧 求你了 |
[33:52] | No! | 不要 |
[33:54] | Please, don’t hurt my family. | 求你不要伤害我的家人 |
[33:56] | I’m not. I’m trying to help you. | 我没有 我是在帮你们 |
[34:03] | Get in the house. | 快进屋 |
[34:03] | – What? What? – Go! | -什么 什么 -快去 |
[34:05] | – Oh, god! – Go! | -天哪 -快去 |
[34:12] | When my parents split up, my mom took a job here. | 我父母离婚后 我妈来这儿工作 |
[34:15] | This was before the Cassitys had money, | 那是卡西迪家还没钱的时候 |
[34:18] | but it was the best she could do. | 但那是她能找到的最好的活儿了 |
[34:21] | So I grew up on this farm. | 所以我在这个农场长大 |
[34:22] | That’s how you met Crowley? | 你就是这么遇见克劳力的 |
[34:24] | They had this big dinner, | 他们准备了一桌盛宴 |
[34:26] | and after, I saw him kissing Margie. | 那之后 我看见他亲吻玛姬 |
[34:29] | I ran. I didn’t know what to do. | 我跑走了 不知道该怎么办 |
[34:32] | But Crowley found me. We talked. | 但克劳力找到了我 聊了聊 |
[34:36] | He seemed so nice. | 他表现得很和善 |
[34:38] | The best con men always do. | 技艺高超的骗子都这样 |
[34:39] | He asked me, if I had one wish, what would it be? | 他问我 我最大的愿望是什么 |
[34:43] | So I told him. | 我就告诉了他 |
[34:45] | And he made you sign over your soul. | 他逼迫你卖了你的灵魂 |
[34:46] | He didn’t make me do anything. | 他没有逼迫我做任何事 |
[34:49] | My mom — she had Parkinson’s — | 我妈妈 她患了帕金森 |
[34:51] | early stages, and I knew how that story would end. | 早期阶段 我知道她结局是什么 |
[34:56] | So I took the deal. | 所以我做了交易 |
[34:59] | Ma is retired down in Phoenix now, plays golf every day. | 我妈现在退休了 每天在凤凰城打高尔夫 |
[35:04] | That was a stupid move, Ellie. | 艾莉 那真是太蠢了 |
[35:06] | I did it for my mom, Dean. | 迪恩 我是为了妈妈才这么做的 |
[35:08] | What would you do for your mom? | 换做是你 你愿意为你妈妈做什么 |
[35:12] | You had to know this was coming. | 你应该知道会有这一天 |
[35:13] | No. How? | 不 怎么可能知道 |
[35:15] | Crowley didn’t tell you about the 10-year ticking clock? | 克劳力没有告诉你有十年期限 |
[35:17] | What? | 什么 |
[35:19] | I knew that when I died, I wasn’t going to heaven, | 我只知道我死后去不了天堂 |
[35:21] | but he never said anything about that or monsters. | 但他从没说过十年期限或者什么怪物 |
[35:24] | What a douche bag. | 混蛋 |
[35:27] | He probably didn’t say jack to Carl or Margot, either. | 大概他也没跟卡尔和玛格特说 |
[35:29] | Margie made a deal? | 玛姬也做了交易 |
[35:32] | So she’s… | 那么她… |
[35:33] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[35:36] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[35:39] | I… | 我 |
[35:41] | A few years ago, Carl got drunk. | 几年前 卡尔喝得烂醉 |
[35:43] | He told me he did some kind of magic at a crossroads — | 他告诉我他在一个十字路口施了魔法 |
[35:46] | Summoned a demon. | 召唤了一个恶魔 |
[35:49] | I put two and two together, | 我把事情一联系起来 |
[35:50] | and when I saw what that thing did to him… | 又看到那东西对他做的事… |
[35:54] | I just never knew about Margie. | 但我不知道玛姬也这样 |
[35:57] | I thought I was next. | 我以为我才是下一个 |
[35:58] | – And you didn’t run? – Where would I run? | -而你居然没逃走 -逃去哪 |
[36:01] | All I wanted was one last meal, | 我只想吃好最后一顿 |
[36:03] | some good tunes, and maybe… | 再听听优美的旋律 也许 |
[36:13] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[36:27] | Dean, what’s happening? | 迪恩 怎么了 |
[36:29] | Ellie, whatever you’re seeing, it’s not real. | 艾莉 你看到的都不是真的 |
[36:33] | It means the hellhound — it’s close. | 这说明地狱之犬 就在附近 |
[36:35] | Look, you need to stay inside this circle, okay? | 听好 你得待在这个圈里 明白吗 |
[36:43] | Now. | 立刻进去 |
[36:44] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[36:45] | No matter what happens, you stay inside that circle. | 不论发生什么 你都不要出来 |
[36:47] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[37:29] | Oh, so you’re Crowley’s bitch. | 你就是克劳力的狗啊 |
[37:31] | I guess pets really do look like their owners. | 宠物还真像主人啊 |
[37:37] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[37:39] | Come and get it! | 快上吧 |
[38:43] | You need to go to a hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[38:45] | Oh, I’ve had worse. | 这不算严重 |
[38:48] | Yeah, he’s had worse. | 对 这话不假 |
[38:51] | So, what now? | 那么 现在怎么办 |
[38:54] | Now we make a hex bag, and you start running. | 现在要做个巫术袋 然后你就跑吧 |
[38:57] | If Crowley can’t find you, | 如果克劳力找不到你 |
[38:58] | then he won’t be able to sic another mutt on you. | 他就不能再召唤别的狗杀你 |
[39:01] | So I’m not going to hell? | 那我不用去地狱了 |
[39:02] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不会 |
[39:06] | Will you give us a minute? | 你能先出去一下吗 |
[39:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:15] | Dean, even if she can dodge Crowley, | 迪恩 即使她能躲开克劳力 |
[39:18] | as soon as Ellie dies, her soul is earmarked for hell. | 只要艾莉一死 她的灵魂就会进入地狱 |
[39:22] | Not if we shut it down first. | 除非我们把地狱关上 |
[39:27] | The spell’s not gonna work for you, Dean. | 迪恩 你念咒语肯定没用的 |
[39:33] | Kah-nuh-ahm-dahr. | [咒语] |
[39:42] | Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[39:44] | We’ll track down another hellhound, and I’ll kill it. | 我们再找一条地狱之犬 我来杀了它 |
[39:47] | No. | 不行 |
[39:49] | Sam, I didn’t pass the test. | 萨姆 我没能通过测试 |
[39:51] | But I did… | 但是我通过了 |
[39:53] | And I’m doing the rest of them. | 剩下的都让我来 |
[39:55] | My ass you are! | 想得美 |
[39:58] | I’m closing the gates. | 我来关闭地狱之门 |
[39:59] | It’s a suicide mission for you. | 对你来说这无异于自杀 |
[40:01] | – Sam… – I want to slam hell shut, too, okay? | -萨姆 -我也想关上地狱 |
[40:03] | But I want to survive it. | 但是我想活下来 |
[40:05] | I want to live, and so should you. | 我想活着 你也应该如此 |
[40:08] | You have friends up here, family. | 你在这里有朋友 家人 |
[40:11] | I mean, hell, you even got your own room now. | 见鬼 你现在还有自己的房间 |
[40:14] | You were right, okay? | 你说得对 |
[40:16] | I see light at the end of this tunnel. | 我还看得到希望 |
[40:19] | And I’m sorry you don’t — I am. | 我真的很抱歉你看不到 |
[40:23] | But it’s there. | 但希望是有的 |
[40:25] | And if you come with me, I can take you to it. | 如果你和我一起 我就能带你找到希望 |
[40:29] | Sam, be smart. | 萨姆 别傻了 |
[40:30] | I am smart, and so are you. | 我不傻 你也不傻 |
[40:33] | You’re not a grunt, Dean. | 迪恩 你不是粗人 |
[40:34] | You’re a genius — when it comes to lore, to — | 你是个天才 在传说方面… |
[40:38] | You’re the best damn hunter I have ever seen — | 你是我见过的最棒的猎人 |
[40:40] | Better than me, better than dad. | 比我好 比老爸好 |
[40:43] | I believe in you, Dean. | 迪恩 我相信你 |
[40:46] | So, please — | 所以 拜托 |
[40:48] | Please believe in me, too. | 拜托也请相信我 |
[41:11] | Kah-nuh-ahm-dahr. | [咒语] |
[41:17] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[41:19] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[41:24] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[41:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:44] | I’m good. I’m okay. | 我很好 没事 |
[41:48] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[41:54] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |