时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I figured out how to close the gates of hell. | 我知道怎么关闭地狱之门了 |
[00:05] | Basically, God built a series of tests, | 总体来说 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
[00:08] | and when you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关门了 |
[00:10] | – You need backup. – No, I need you safe, Sam. | -你需要人帮忙 -我要你安安全全的 萨姆 |
[00:12] | We both know where this ends…one of us dies… | 我们都知道结局怎样 我们其中一个要牺牲 |
[00:15] | I’m gonna do these trials. | 我要去做这些测试 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna do them alone — end of story. | 我要自己去做 就这样 |
[00:26] | The spell’s not gonna work for you, Dean. | 迪恩 你念咒语肯定没用的 |
[00:27] | Sam, I didn’t pass the test. | 萨姆 我没能通过测试 |
[00:28] | But I did…and I’m doing the rest of them. | 但是我通过了 剩下的都让我来 |
[00:31] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[00:34] | I’m good. I’m okay. | 我很好 没事 |
[00:36] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[01:20] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[01:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:14] | Dang it. | 见鬼 |
[02:33] | Dispatch, seven-mary-four — you got your ears on? | 调度中心 我是7M4 听见了吗 |
[02:36] | Go ahead, Seven-Mary-Four. | 请讲7M4 |
[02:37] | I got a hit and run on 89. | 89号公路有肇事逃逸 |
[02:40] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:41] | What’s the condition of the body? | 尸体状况如何 |
[02:42] | Looks like he’s frozen solid. Please advise. | 看起来冻僵了 请求建议 |
[02:46] | Seven-Mary-Four, please hold your position. | 7M4请原地待命 |
[02:48] | We’ll send an ambulance to your location. | 我们会派救护车前往你的方位 |
[02:53] | What the hell… | 怎么回事 |
[03:58] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[04:03] | Nothing. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[04:10] | Heard from Kevin? | 凯文有消息吗 |
[04:14] | Uh, no. Nothing yet. | 没有 |
[04:16] | What’s it been, like, three weeks? | 这都三周了吧 |
[04:18] | What’s taking that little brainiac so long? | 小天才怎么拖了这么久 |
[04:20] | It’s a book. Read it. | 就是本书嘛 读就好了 |
[04:22] | Just a guess, but translating an ancient language | 我胡乱猜的 但是翻译上古文字 |
[04:24] | with zero help might be more difficult than we think. | 又毫无辅助 恐怕比我们想的难 |
[04:28] | So, no word from Cass, | 小卡没消息 |
[04:29] | Kevin’s taking his sweet little time, | 凯文也在慢慢来 |
[04:30] | and you’re acting cagey. | 你又小心翼翼的 |
[04:32] | We need a lead before I start climbing these walls. | 再不来点什么我就要上墙了 |
[04:34] | Well, um… | 那么 |
[04:37] | in that case, I can give you zombies. | 如果是这样 这儿有个僵尸 |
[04:44] | Guy gets hit by a car, left for dead overnight, | 肇事逃逸 死在路上 躺了一夜 |
[04:47] | guts spilled out all over the road, | 撒了一地肠子肚子 |
[04:49] | then gets up and walks away from it. | 然后起身离开了 |
[04:51] | Nothing about brain munching? | 没有吃脑子的事吗 |
[04:53] | Remember Bobby’s wife? | 还记得鲍比的妻子吗 |
[04:54] | She didn’t… munch on any brains. | 她就没吃脑子 |
[04:57] | Well, who’s the witness? | 证人是谁 |
[04:58] | Montana state trooper, 20-year vet. | 蒙大纳州警 20年老警察 |
[05:00] | Checked his pulse, | 检查了脉搏 |
[05:01] | saw his insides spilled out all over the place, | 看到他内脏撒了一地 |
[05:04] | pronounced him dead with a capital “D.” | 然后宣布他已经死亡 |
[05:22] | Since when have the Feds started tracking zombie activity? | 联调局怎么还追踪起僵尸了 |
[05:25] | We don’t track zombie activity | 我们不追踪僵尸 |
[05:27] | because there’s no such thing as zombies. | 因为这世上没有僵尸 |
[05:30] | Why don’t you just tell us what you saw? | 跟我们说说你都看到了什么 |
[05:32] | Article said it all — | 报纸上都说了 |
[05:33] | Dead as dog poop, guts pecked out, face frozen. | 死挺了 内脏撒了一地 脸冻僵了 |
[05:38] | People don’t walk away from that. | 谁能站起来就消失 |
[05:40] | Zombies do. | 只有僵尸 |
[05:43] | And you don’t think something could have dragged him away? | 你不觉得他可能是被什么东西拖走了 |
[05:45] | One set of footprints, no drag marks. | 只有一组脚印 没有拖动痕迹 |
[05:48] | – You didn’t go after him? – That’s grizzly country. | -你没去追他 -那儿有熊啊 |
[05:50] | You couldn’t pay me enough to hike those woods, | 你给我再多钱我都不会进树林 |
[05:53] | not without a bazooka. | 给我个火箭炮差不多 |
[05:54] | Uh, Jack? | 杰克 |
[05:56] | I got something here. | 我有发现 |
[06:01] | Came across the wire from Livingston. | 利文斯顿那边的消息 |
[06:03] | John Doe — presumably mauled by a grizzly. | 无名氏 疑被灰熊打死 |
[06:08] | Holy crap, that’s him. | 天呐 就是他 |
[06:10] | – That’s the dead guy? – Dead my ass. | -那个死人吗 -死个球啊 |
[06:12] | That’s a zombie, boys. | 那是个僵尸 |
[06:15] | Uh, you know what, trooper? | 警官先生 |
[06:17] | Why don’t you stay here? | 你留在这儿吧 |
[06:18] | We’ll take care of this one. | 我们去处理这事 |
[06:19] | We need someone to hold down the fort. | 得有人在这儿留守 |
[06:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, and if things go all “Dawn of the dead” On us, | 如果真遇上《活死人黎明》[著名僵尸电影]了 |
[06:25] | You’ll be our first call. | 我们肯定先找你 |
[06:28] | Boys… | 伙计们 |
[06:31] | Aim for the head. | 爆头[影视作品里杀僵尸的办法] |
[06:41] | No I.D. on this guy? | 没有身份证明吗 |
[06:43] | Fingerprints came up blank, too. | 指纹也查不到 |
[06:55] | What’s going on down here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:57] | Liver was eaten. | 肝脏被吃掉了 |
[06:58] | Best guess is a bird got at it. | 我猜是成了鸟食了 |
[07:04] | I got to say, I am a little disappointed. | 我得承认 我有点失望 |
[07:06] | Yeah, ’cause you wanted to shoot zombies. | 是啊 因为你想杀僵尸来着 |
[07:08] | Damn straight I wanted to shoot some zombies. | 我当然想杀僵尸了 |
[07:10] | Look, man, this is about as open-and-shut as it gets, all right? | 这事再明白不过了 |
[07:13] | Guy gets mack-trucked, goes down for a nap, wakes up, | 这家伙被车撞死 躺下睡了一觉 醒来 |
[07:15] | takes a detour into mama bear’s den — end of story. | 绕了一圈进熊窝了 就这么简单 |
[07:19] | Then why would he run? | 那他为什么要逃 |
[07:21] | He was injured. | 他受伤了 |
[07:22] | That trooper could have helped him. | 那个警察本会帮他的 |
[07:23] | I don’t know. Shady past? | 不知道 有案底 |
[07:26] | Dean, don’t guys with a shady past | 迪恩 有案底的人 |
[07:27] | usually have a fingerprint on file? | 怎么指纹查不到东西啊 |
[07:29] | Whatever it was, the guy’s dead now, all right? | 不过他是什么 现在已经死了 |
[07:33] | Remember what Bobby said, hmm? | 还记得鲍比的话吗 |
[07:34] | “Wood chipper beats everything”? | 碎木机什么都能干掉 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, so does grizzly bear. | 灰熊也是 |
[07:44] | You better start talking. | 你赶快给我交待 |
[07:45] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[07:46] | If you say, “Zombie,” I swear — | 你要是说僵尸 我发誓 |
[07:48] | What?! No, I’m not anything. | 什么 不 我什么都不是 |
[07:50] | Look, two minutes ago, you were room temperature. | 两分钟前 你是具室温的尸体 |
[07:52] | You’re something. | 你肯定有蹊跷 |
[07:53] | Look, I don’t know what I am, okay? | 我也不知道我怎么回事 |
[07:55] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[07:56] | All I know is all I do is die, | 我只知道我总是死掉 |
[07:58] | so if you want to shoot me, shoot me. | 你要想打死我 请便吧 |
[08:00] | Just promise me you finish the job, | 但是保证我你能做好 |
[08:02] | ’cause I can’t take this anymore. | 我真是受不了了 |
[08:10] | All right. Get up, get up, get up. Stand up! | 好吧 起来 站起来 |
[08:12] | All you do is die? | 你总是死掉 |
[08:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[08:15] | Once a day, for as long as I can remember. | 我有记忆以来 每天都死一次 |
[08:18] | After a few hours, I’m back. | 几小时后 我又活过来了 |
[08:21] | What are you, like a real-life Kenny? | 你是活人版肯尼吗 |
[08:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:27] | No, my name is Shane. | 不 我叫肖恩 |
[08:29] | All right, well, listen, Shane. | 好吧 听着 肖恩 |
[08:30] | We’re not gonna find out what the hell you are in here, | 我们不能在这儿查明你的身份 |
[08:32] | so you’re gonna come with us, okay? | 你得跟我们走 |
[08:34] | We’re gonna run a few tests, | 我们会做些测试 |
[08:35] | Make sure everything’s kosher. | 确保你没什么问题 |
[08:36] | Tests? | 测试 |
[08:40] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:41] | This is FBI-sanctioned? | 联调局允许你们这么干 |
[08:44] | Drink. | 喝下去 |
[08:52] | All right, so, uh, | 好吧 那么 |
[08:53] | how long has this dying thing been going on? | 你这么长生不死有多久了 |
[08:56] | As long as I can remember, | 有记忆以来一直如此 |
[08:57] | but my memory only goes back a few years. | 但是我只记得几年内的事 |
[08:59] | Wait, so now you have amnesia? | 你还有失忆症了 |
[09:02] | How do you know your name? | 你怎么知道自己的名字 |
[09:03] | My real name isn’t Shane. | 我真名不叫肖恩 |
[09:05] | It was given to me because… | 这名字是… |
[09:08] | I don’t know, people had to call me something. | 不知道 我总得有个名字啊 |
[09:09] | Okay. So, then, what happened to you? | 好吧 那你是怎么回事 |
[09:11] | Got pulled off a mountain in Europe. | 我在欧洲一座山上获救 |
[09:13] | They said that I got caught in an avalanche. | 说是我遇到了一场雪崩 |
[09:16] | I don’t remember anything from before the rescue. | 获救之前的事我都不记得了 |
[09:18] | When I realized my condition, | 当我意识到自己的状况 |
[09:20] | I knew I couldn’t be around other people, | 我知道我不能跟人接触 |
[09:21] | so I built a little cabin, learned to hunt, kept to myself. | 所以我造了栋小木屋 学习打猎 自己隐居 |
[09:25] | Seemed easiest that way. | 觉得这样好些 |
[09:27] | Then a couple pot growers | 然后几个种大麻的 |
[09:28] | grew nervous with me being so near their crop. | 因为我离他们的大麻田太近而不安 |
[09:30] | Shot me — twice. | 于是打死我两次 |
[09:33] | I figured it was time to move on. | 我就觉得我该换个地方了 |
[09:34] | Right into the grille of that pickup. | 就跑到车轮子底下了 |
[09:40] | You think maybe I could clean up? | 我能洗洗澡吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, man. Knock yourself out. | 好啊 请便吧 |
[09:51] | Well, he’s definitely something. | 他绝对有问题 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but maybe he’s not the monster. | 是 但或许他并不坏 |
[09:55] | Maybe he’s the victim. | 而是个受害者 |
[09:56] | You thinking curse? | 你觉得是诅咒吗 |
[09:57] | Could be looking for a witch, yeah. | 可能是巫师干的 |
[10:00] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[10:01] | He’s parked here. He’s safe. | 他留在这儿很安全 |
[10:02] | Maybe we should just get another room until we can figure this out. | 或许我们该再开间房查个明白 |
[10:05] | All right, but you’re the one going full-cavity for the hex bag. | 好吧 但你去给他做腔肠检查找魔法袋 |
[10:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:48] | You don’t remember. | 你不记得了吗 |
[10:52] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:41] | Now I’m your worst enemy. | 我现在是你最可怕的敌人 |
[11:50] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁 |
[11:53] | She — she said that she knew me. | 她说她认识我 |
[11:55] | Yeah, how? | 怎么个认识法 |
[11:58] | I don’t know, but, uh, I could have sworn that she was upset | 不知道 但她知道我不认识她 |
[12:02] | I didn’t know her back. | 貌似很生气 |
[12:03] | This is, uh — this is a lot more than a curse, man. | 这可不止是诅咒那么简单 |
[12:05] | You’ve got, like, some tiger blood. | 你可挺厉害的啊 |
[12:06] | Where did you learn that kung fu? | 你在哪学的功夫 |
[12:09] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I just need a minute. | 我得缓缓 |
[12:14] | I’ve never been in a fight in my whole life. | 我这辈子没打过架呢 |
[12:20] | Whoa, hey, hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[12:21] | Hey. Are you — | 你… |
[12:24] | Is he having a heart attack? | 他这是心脏病发了吗 |
[12:25] | Do we call 911? | 我们报警吗 |
[12:26] | And tell them what? | 我们怎么说 |
[12:27] | That the dead guy we stole from the morgue | 我们从停尸间偷来的死人 |
[12:29] | is alive and having a coronary? | 活过来犯心脏病了 |
[12:40] | I feel like I’m sitting shiva. | 我觉得自己像在服丧 |
[12:43] | Well, that’s not — never mind. | 那不是…算了 |
[12:45] | Um…we need to think. | 我们得想想 |
[12:47] | Dean, what do we know of that has Jason Bourne fighting skills, | 迪恩 有什么东西身手堪比杰森·伯恩 |
[12:53] | dies a lot, and has a history with violent women? | 成天死掉 还跟暴力女有段渊源 |
[12:57] | I don’t know — you? | 不知道 你吗 |
[13:23] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[13:24] | Agent Bonham? | 鲍汉姆特工吗 |
[13:27] | And you are? | 你是 |
[13:29] | This is gonna sound really strange, | 这听起来会很怪 |
[13:30] | But I’m looking for a corpse that went missing today. | 但是我在找一具昨天失踪的尸体 |
[13:35] | The coroner said that you were the last one to see it. | 验尸官说你们是最后见到他的 |
[13:40] | I’m Hayley. | 我是海莉 |
[13:42] | Uh, this is agent Jones. | 这位是琼斯特工 |
[13:47] | Why are you looking for our John Doe? | 你为什么要找无名氏 |
[13:49] | Well, his name is Shane. | 他叫肖恩 |
[13:53] | At least, that’s what I called him. | 至少我这么喊他 |
[13:56] | I’m the mother of his son. | 我是他孩子的妈妈 |
[14:03] | Why don’t you, uh, slap me some skin, huh? | 跟我拍个手啊 |
[14:05] | He’s shy. | 他很害羞 |
[14:07] | It’s okay, Oliver. | 没事的 奥利弗 |
[14:11] | Oh, you weren’t supposed to see — | 你不该看到 |
[14:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:14] | Stay with the nice FBI agents, Oliver. | 跟这些好联调局特工待着 奥利弗 |
[14:31] | When I was younger, | 我年轻的时候 |
[14:32] | I had friends that wanted to climb this mountain in Europe, | 我有些朋友想去欧洲爬一座山 |
[14:35] | and I thought it sounded exciting, | 我觉得挺好玩的 |
[14:36] | so…I joined them. | 就一起去了 |
[14:39] | The avalanche? | 雪崩吗 |
[14:42] | He — he told you? | 他告诉你们了 |
[14:44] | What else did he say? | 他还说什么了 |
[14:45] | Just that he doesn’t remember how he got there. | 只说他不记得自己怎么去的了 |
[14:50] | My friends were gone, and when I found him, | 我朋友都没影了 我找到他时 |
[14:53] | his clothes were torn off, his eyes were frozen solid, | 他的衣服撕坏了 眼睛冻僵了 |
[14:55] | but he was still alive. | 但他还活着 |
[14:59] | I just knew there was something off about him, | 我就知道他有什么不对劲的地方 |
[15:01] | the way that…he would — | 他会… |
[15:03] | Die every day? | 每天都死吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:08] | I thought it was from exposure or shock. | 我以为他是休克了 |
[15:10] | Maybe he was unconscious. | 昏迷不醒 |
[15:12] | We were both in bad shape. | 我们当时状况都很差 |
[15:15] | And I know I couldn’t have made it | 如果不是他 |
[15:16] | down the mountain if it weren’t for him. | 我自己肯定不能走下山 |
[15:20] | And when we got to the bottom, we, um… | 等我们走到山下时 我们… |
[15:22] | realized that it had become something else, | 意识到我们的感情已经有了变化 |
[15:25] | and we spent the night together, | 我们就在一起过了一夜 |
[15:27] | and while we were, you know… he had a heart attack. | 我们在一起的时候 他突然心脏病发 |
[15:33] | Awkward. | 尴尬啊 |
[15:37] | So, I called 911, and they couldn’t save him. | 所以我报了警 他们不能救活他 |
[15:40] | And I had to go down to I.D. The body… | 我只好去认尸 |
[15:42] | He popped up again. | 他却又坐起来了 |
[15:44] | Alive. | 活过来了 |
[15:45] | I freaked out. And I ran. | 我吓坏了 跑掉了 |
[15:48] | And nine months later, I had Oliver. | 九个月后我生下了奥利弗 |
[15:55] | I hired a private investigator. | 我雇了个私家侦探 |
[15:57] | I really tried to find him, | 我真的努力找他 |
[15:58] | but when they gave up, I gave up. | 但是他们放弃后 我也放弃了 |
[16:05] | Until a couple of months ago. | 直到几个月前 |
[16:07] | Now, what made you look again? | 你为什么又开始找了 |
[16:10] | The worst thing. | 最可怕的事 |
[16:22] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[16:26] | Hello, Shane. | 你好啊 肖恩 |
[16:30] | Oliver, come here, honey. | 奥利弗 过来 |
[16:39] | I thought it was time you two meet. | 我觉得你们该见面了 |
[16:42] | This is Oliver. | 这是奥利弗 |
[17:00] | Did you find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[17:02] | Well, uh… | 嗯 |
[17:03] | Looks like we were right about that curse thing. | 貌似诅咒的事被我们说中了 |
[17:07] | From what I can tell, we’re looking at a titan. | 一切证据表明 他是个泰坦 |
[17:10] | A titan? What is that — like, a god? | 泰坦 那是神祇吗 |
[17:12] | More like a proto-god, | 应该说是神的原型机 |
[17:14] | like the gods before the gods. | 神之前的神 |
[17:16] | They ruled over Greece | 他们曾统治希腊 |
[17:18] | before Zeus and the rest of the Olympian gods overthrew them. | 但后来被宙斯和其他奥利匹亚神推翻了 |
[17:22] | Okay, so who is this guy? | 那这家伙是谁 |
[17:23] | Best I can tell? | 依我推测 |
[17:27] | Prometheus. | 他是普罗米修斯 |
[17:28] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[17:31] | Well, didn’t he — he steal fire or something? | 他不是偷了圣火还是什么的 |
[17:34] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[17:34] | He, uh, “ocean’s eleven’d” mount Olympus | 他跑去奥林匹斯山上玩《十一罗汉》 |
[17:36] | and stole the flames of Olympia. | 并盗走了奥林匹亚之火 |
[17:38] | For what, kicks? | 为了找刺激吗 |
[17:40] | For us, actually. | 实际上是为了我们 |
[17:42] | Zeus decided to revoke humanity’s ability to make fire | 宙斯剥夺了人类造火的能力 |
[17:45] | so we couldn’t cook, couldn’t stay warm, | 我们无法烧饭 无法取暖 |
[17:47] | couldn’t see in the dark. | 无法照明 |
[17:49] | Sounds like a monster’s paradise. | 听起来很糟糕啊 |
[17:50] | And this guy made it right for us? | 这家伙帮了我们吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:53] | And in return, | 因为这个 |
[17:54] | Zeus decided to strap him to that mountain | 宙斯把他绑在那座山上 |
[17:56] | and make him relive death every day. | 让他每天都死一次 |
[17:58] | Damn. Every day for how long? | 天呐 每天这样过了多久 |
[18:00] | No wonder the guy’s hard drive is fried. | 难怪他疯掉了呢 |
[18:05] | Did you figure out who, uh, Xena-wannabe was? | 你查到扮成战神西娜的是谁了吗 |
[18:08] | I’m guessing Artemis, Zeus’ daughter. | 我猜是阿耳特弥斯 宙斯的女儿 |
[18:10] | She’s been known to carry around weapons like that dagger. | 她携带那把匕首那样的武器 |
[18:12] | They’re nasty. They’ll kill immortals dead. | 那东西很厉害 能杀死不死之身 |
[18:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Well, we’ve never battled a god curse before. | 我们还没对付过神的诅咒呢 |
[18:20] | Hope we can break it. | 希望能打破它 |
[18:24] | This is an eagle chowing down on your intestines. | 这是一只鹰在啃食你的内脏 |
[18:27] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 不 |
[18:31] | Okay, look, I hate to break it to you, | 我真不想告诉你 |
[18:32] | but you are Prometheus. | 但你是普罗米修斯 |
[18:36] | Well, then, the best thing for me | 那我最好 |
[18:37] | is to get as far away from them as I can. | 尽量远离他们 |
[18:39] | Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 抱歉 |
[18:40] | You just discovered that you have a seven-year-old son, | 你刚发现自己有个七岁大的儿子 |
[18:42] | And you want to walk away? | 你第一反应是跑路吗 |
[18:43] | And I’m a god. | 我还是个神 |
[18:44] | And this god and his daughter are hunting me. | 这个神和他女儿在找我 |
[18:46] | What chance do I have? | 我有活路吗 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | We’re gonna help you, | 我们会帮你 |
[18:50] | but we need a plan first, | 但我们得制定个计划 |
[18:52] | and we can’t come up with one here. | 我们在这儿是想不出的 |
[18:53] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[18:55] | Someplace safe. | 去个安全的地方 |
[18:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:00] | He fell. | 他摔倒了 |
[19:01] | Do I need to call an ambulance? | 要我叫救护车吗 |
[19:02] | No. Don’t. | 不要 |
[19:08] | He’s dying, isn’t he? | 他要死了 是吗 |
[19:11] | I was going to tell you, | 我打算告诉你的 |
[19:12] | I just wanted you to have a chance to adjust. | 我想给你点时间接受 |
[19:14] | Wait a second — he has your curse? | 等等 他继承了你的诅咒吗 |
[19:18] | What curse? | 什么诅咒 |
[19:36] | Just put him right here. | 把他放在这儿 |
[19:42] | This curse was put on you. Why the kid? | 诅咒是针对你的 他怎么也有 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:46] | You keep saying “Curse.” What curse? | 你们在说什么诅咒 |
[19:48] | How long has this been happening? | 这种事有多久了 |
[19:49] | Oh, well, I — since he turned seven a few months ago. | 几个月前他满七岁时开始的 |
[19:52] | It started with the dying, and then he stopped talking. | 他先是不停死去 然后还不说话了 |
[19:54] | Wait, seven? | 七岁吗 |
[19:57] | Age seven marks one of the first Greek rites of manhood. | 七岁是希腊第一次成年的标志 |
[20:00] | So, what? Are you saying the curse is hardwired into his programming? | 怎么 这个诅咒成了内置程序了吗 |
[20:03] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry that I ran out on you all those years ago. | 很抱歉我当年撇下了你 |
[20:09] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[20:10] | I didn’t understand what was going on. | 我不明白是怎么回事 |
[20:13] | But we have a child, | 但这是我们的孩子 |
[20:14] | and whatever you have, he has. | 不管你有什么 他遗传到了 |
[20:16] | I need to know how to stop it. | 我得知道怎么阻止 |
[20:20] | What curse? | 是什么诅咒 |
[20:26] | Okay, so Ollie’s dad is a Greek God | 奥利的爸爸是个希腊神 |
[20:29] | who has been cursed to die every day by Zeus. | 宙斯诅咒他每天都要死一次 |
[20:34] | And you guys are…ghostbusters. | 你们俩是驱鬼人 |
[20:37] | Am I getting this right? | 我听错了吗 |
[20:39] | Well, you know, due to the fact that your son | 鉴于你儿子 |
[20:41] | is currently, albeit temporarily, dead, | 目前 尽管只是暂时 死了 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna let that one slide. | 我就不跟你计较了 |
[20:44] | You have to realize this sounds crazy. | 这一切太疯狂了 |
[20:46] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[20:47] | I didn’t believe it myself at first, | 我一开始也不信 |
[20:48] | but it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 但只有这样才说得通 |
[20:50] | Look, the faster you wrap your brain around this, | 你早点接受这一切 |
[20:52] | the faster we can solve the problem. | 我们就能早点解决问题 |
[20:54] | Solve the problem? | 解决问题 |
[20:55] | I-I’m just not even sure I understand the problem. | 我都不知道我有没有理解问题 |
[20:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | So, the way we usually handle this is we summon the bastard | 通常我们的做法是 召唤这混蛋过来 |
[21:03] | and we work him over until he undoes whatever it is he did. | 不断折磨他 直到他撤销诅咒 |
[21:06] | Summon Zeus. | 召唤宙斯 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:09] | And if he doesn’t want to undo it? | 要是他不肯撤销呢 |
[21:11] | Then we take him out. | 那我们就杀了他 |
[21:13] | And hopefully, the curse dies along with him. | 希望诅咒会随他一起消失 |
[21:17] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[21:22] | This I can handle. | 这个我能处理 |
[21:31] | Listen, you can run and hide and die for all eternity. | 你可以一辈子逃亡 躲避 死掉 |
[21:34] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[21:36] | But Sam and I are gonna go after Zeus… | 但我和萨姆会去找宙斯 |
[21:39] | With or without you. | 你来不来都无所谓 |
[21:46] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[22:13] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[22:14] | What you got? | 什么 |
[22:15] | Dragon penis. | 龙的阴茎 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | Ancient Greek hunter by the name of Drakopoolos. | 一个叫龙根的古希腊猎魔人写的 |
[22:26] | Near as I can tell, he was a badass | 就我看来 他是个狠角色 |
[22:28] | whose name, incidentally, is Greek — | 顺便一说 他的名字是希腊… |
[22:30] | No, no, no. I got that. | 别说了 我来吧 |
[22:31] | Thanks, ace. | 谢了 干得好 |
[22:36] | How’s the, uh… is the kid? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[22:39] | He’s fine. | 没事 |
[22:42] | Oh, please, keep going. | 请继续 |
[22:45] | Right, so, uh, Drakopoolos tangled with Zeus back in the day, | 很久以前 龙根和宙斯干了一架 |
[22:49] | and the men of letters translated his journal. | 记录者翻译了他的日记 |
[22:52] | The men of letters? | 记录者 |
[22:53] | It’s a secret society. | 是个神秘团体 |
[22:56] | This is actually their lair. | 这里就是他们的基地 |
[22:59] | We’re legacies. | 我们是传人 |
[23:07] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:09] | So, it says here he summoned Zeus into a trap | 这里写着 他将宙斯召唤进一个陷阱 |
[23:12] | and found out how to kill him. | 找到了杀他的方法 |
[23:14] | What’s that? | 什么方法 |
[23:15] | Wood from a tree struck by lightning. | 被闪电击中的树木 |
[23:18] | So, it says we need two things for the summon — | 要召唤宙斯需要两件东西 |
[23:20] | frozen energy from the hand of Zeus, | 宙斯手上冻住的能量 |
[23:23] | and the bone of a worshipper. | 以及其信徒的尸骨 |
[23:25] | Frozen energy — you thinking fulgurite? | 冻住的能量 是闪电熔岩吗 |
[23:27] | Well, it makes sense. | 很合理 |
[23:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | You get on the web, see if there’s any Greeks nearby | 你上网查一下 附近有没有 |
[23:30] | that are still worshipping the Old Gods. | 还在膜拜上古之神的希腊人 |
[23:32] | On it. | 马上查 |
[23:33] | W-what about the wood? Is that easy to find? | 那木头呢 容易找吗 |
[23:36] | With a little bit of luck. | 需要点运气 |
[23:37] | Wait — t-this journal just ends. | 等等 日记就这么断了 |
[23:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:41] | I mean, how do we know if Drako-whatever survived? | 我们怎么知道那个龙什么的有没有活下来 |
[23:43] | How do we know Zeus didn’t get to him? | 宙斯有没有报复他 |
[23:45] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[23:47] | How do we know this is going to work? | 我们怎么知道这方法有用 |
[23:49] | We never know for sure, but these books — | 我们从来都不确定 不过这些书 |
[23:51] | They’re, uh, they’re pretty good. | 一般都挺靠谱的 |
[23:54] | So, we’re hanging our lives on the writings of a dead man | 我们就把命交给一个叫什么阴茎的人 |
[23:58] | who…is named after genitalia. | 写的书吗 |
[24:01] | It’s a loose translation. | 名字翻得不太准确 |
[24:03] | Experts. | 真是专家 |
[24:04] | All right. Listen to this. | 好了 听听这个 |
[24:06] | Greek pagans two towns over. Best part? | 隔两个镇就有希腊异教徒 最棒的是 |
[24:09] | They have an obit page with cemeteries. | 他们有个记载墓地的讣告页 |
[24:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:13] | You two are on grave duty. | 你俩去挖坟墓 |
[24:15] | We’ll handle the B&E. | 我们来搞定B&E |
[24:16] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[24:21] | B&E? You mean, breaking and entering? | B&E 是指私闯民宅吗 |
[24:23] | What for? | 为什么 |
[24:25] | Well, the book calls for fulgurite. | 书里说我们需要闪电熔岩 |
[24:26] | It’s a little hard to come by. | 挺难弄到的 |
[24:28] | The last time we needed it, | 上次要用这东西 |
[24:29] | we, uh, stole it from a one-percenter. | 我们是从一个富翁那偷的 |
[24:31] | You do know that fulgurite is available | 你知道所有卖水晶的店 |
[24:33] | in crystal shops all over, right? | 都有卖闪电熔岩的吧 |
[24:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[24:38] | The new age people, they use it to make cheap jewelry. | 新新人类用闪电熔岩来做廉价首饰 |
[25:02] | Why are you doing this, Sam? | 你为什么这么做 萨姆 |
[25:07] | We need a bone, so I dig. | 我们需要骨头 所以得挖坟 |
[25:10] | No, I mean for us. | 不 我是说这么帮我们 |
[25:13] | This isn’t your problem. | 这不关你的事 |
[25:14] | You’re risking your life. | 你却拿自己的命冒险 |
[25:17] | Why’d you risk yours to steal that fire? | 你为什么拿自己的命冒险盗火 |
[25:21] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[25:23] | Wish I could remember. | 可惜我记不得了 |
[25:25] | Trust me on this — it was worth it. | 相信我 这是值得的 |
[25:28] | You pretty much, uh, saved the whole world. | 你差不多拯救了全世界 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[25:35] | But none of that — none of that means anything | 但如果我不能救我儿子 那一切 |
[25:38] | unless I can save my son. | 都毫无意义 |
[26:00] | Listen, I know this all seems a little haphazard, all right? | 我知道这一切看起来不太靠谱 |
[26:03] | But trust me when I say that me and Sammy | 但是你相信我 我和萨姆 |
[26:05] | have gone in with a lot less and come out on top. | 还有更没把握最终还是致胜的时候呢 |
[26:08] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:09] | It’s just all this. | 只是这一切 |
[26:11] | And I’m about to ask Zeus, the Greek god, | 我就要恳求希腊神祇宙斯 |
[26:16] | to help cure my son. | 治好我的儿子 |
[26:18] | The thing you got to remember | 你得记住 |
[26:19] | is this is not about asking for his help, okay? | 我们不是要求他帮忙 |
[26:22] | He’s not your friend. | 他不是你朋友 |
[26:23] | It’s about getting him to do what’s right. | 他得做他该做的 |
[26:40] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[27:13] | Oh, come now. | 得了 |
[27:16] | Can’t we do this civilized? | 就不能有点礼貌吗 |
[27:19] | Well, it depends on you. | 这得看你的了 |
[27:21] | All we need is to break a curse you put on a little kid. | 我们只需要你解除一个孩子身上的诅咒 |
[27:27] | So, how about you say, “Yes,” and we all go home? | 所以你就痛快答应了 我们好各回各家 |
[27:32] | Nice to see you again, Prometheus. | 再见到你很高兴 普罗米修斯 |
[27:35] | All cleaned up. | 都收拾干净了 |
[27:38] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我在到处找你呢 |
[27:39] | It’s gone too far, Zeus. | 你太过分了 宙斯 |
[27:44] | Break the curse. | 解除诅咒 |
[27:48] | It’s your child who has the affliction. | 是你的儿子受了诅咒 |
[27:56] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[27:58] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你打算怎么做 |
[28:00] | The easy way or we could do this the hard way. | 是好好配合 还是我们来硬的 |
[28:04] | Break the trap, dear man, and I’ll break the curse. | 打开陷阱我就打破诅咒 |
[28:07] | No dice. | 没门 |
[28:08] | Fix the kid. | 治好那孩子 |
[28:09] | Going once… | 一次机会 |
[28:10] | Don’t be that guy. | 别犯傻 |
[28:12] | Going twice… | 两次机会 |
[28:13] | Hey, you can rot here for all I care. | 你烂在这儿我都不在乎 |
[28:14] | Yes, and the child will continue to suffer. | 是啊 那孩子就要继续受折磨 |
[28:29] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[28:40] | He needs me, and you know it. | 他需要我 你很清楚 |
[28:45] | No! | 不 |
[28:48] | Hayley, no! | 海莉 别 |
[28:49] | Now save my son. | 救我的儿子 |
[28:51] | What do you say? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:00] | Shall we try this the hard way? | 我们来硬的好吗 |
[29:13] | Bring forth the child. | 把孩子带过来 |
[29:17] | Please. | 有请了 |
[29:33] | Balls. | 该死 |
[29:35] | I trust you’ve met my daughter. | 你们见过我女儿了吧 |
[29:40] | Hayley, don’t do it. | 海莉不要啊 |
[29:45] | This is the son of Prometheus. | 这是普罗米修斯的儿子 |
[29:48] | And he’s cursed to suffer death every day. | 他受了诅咒 要每天都死去 |
[29:53] | I must admit, I could never have conceived such a horrible fate | 我得承认 我从没想要这么可爱的孩子 |
[29:58] | for such a beautiful child. | 遭受这么可怕的命运 |
[30:00] | Just goes to show, | 这就证明了 |
[30:03] | we must all leave room for happy accidents. | 总要为可喜的意外做准备 |
[30:07] | What does that mean? I don’t understand. | 你什么意思 我不明白 |
[30:08] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[30:10] | Has Prometheus experienced the child’s death yet? | 普罗米修斯看到过孩子死去吗 |
[30:19] | How did he take it? | 他什么反应 |
[30:23] | Did he hurt? | 他痛苦吗 |
[30:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:32] | Imagine a thousand children all dying in unison. | 想象你一千个孩子同时死去 |
[30:39] | Only then would you understand my pain. | 那样你才会理解我的痛苦 |
[30:45] | But we can’t always have what we want, so… | 但人不能总是如愿 所以 |
[30:53] | …one will have to do. | 就用这一个将就吧 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[31:03] | I have a special job for you, my little friend. | 我有件特别的任务交给你 |
[31:11] | Artemis. | 阿耳特弥斯 |
[31:19] | Move. | 走 |
[31:23] | So, you know who this is, Dean, walking us to our deaths? | 你知道现在领我们去赴死的是谁吗 迪恩 |
[31:25] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[31:26] | It’s our god, Artemis — the goddess of hunters. | 是我们的神 阿耳特弥斯 猎神 |
[31:29] | Oh, that’s fascinating. | 真有意思啊 |
[31:30] | See, she’s who we’d pray to for courage | 我们猎杀蛇发女怪和牛头怪时 |
[31:32] | when hunting the gorgon or the Minotaur. | 就要祈祷她赐我们勇气 |
[31:35] | Of course, she’s not really worship worthy anymore, | 不过她现在已经不值得我们崇拜了 |
[31:37] | uh, having lost a step and all. | 因为她已经大不如前了 |
[31:42] | The hell I have. | 我才没有 |
[31:44] | Really, Sam? Trash-talking a god? | 萨姆 你不是吧 跟神撂狠话 |
[31:46] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错啊 |
[31:49] | So, let’s see if we can make up | 看看我们能不能弥补一下 |
[31:53] | for seven years of lost time. | 这七年的时光 |
[32:12] | Still at full power? Really? | 还像以前一样厉害吗 |
[32:15] | Then why did it take you seven years to track down Prometheus? | 那怎么花了七年才找到普罗米修斯 |
[32:17] | He was hiding. | 他在躲着我 |
[32:18] | Hiding from you? | 躲着你 |
[32:20] | So the god of hunters couldn’t find a shack in montana? | 猎神居然找不到蒙大纳的小木屋吗 |
[32:25] | Maybe it’s that you didn’t want to find him. | 或许你根本不想找到他 |
[32:29] | Good, Sam, you’re doing great. | 萨姆 你干得漂亮 |
[32:31] | Your dad’s gonna kill that kid, you know? | 你父亲会杀了那孩子的 你知道吗 |
[32:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:35] | He’ll come back. | 他会再活过来的 |
[32:37] | Unlike you. | 你就不行了 |
[32:39] | He was in love with you, you know. | 他爱上你了 你知道吗 |
[32:40] | He told us. | 他告诉我们了 |
[32:42] | You lie. | 你说谎 |
[32:47] | Okay, sure, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[32:49] | Believe whatever you want. | 你爱信不信 |
[32:56] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[32:57] | Don’t pass out on me just yet. | 先别昏过去 |
[33:00] | I’m only just getting started. | 我这才刚开始呢 |
[33:09] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[33:10] | This wasn’t the first time he escaped that mountain. | 那不是他第一次逃离那座山 |
[33:13] | And that you let him go free, | 你答应放他走 |
[33:14] | as long as you could hide your little tryst from the old man. | 条件是他不把约会的事告诉你父亲 |
[33:16] | The hell he said. | 他才不会这么说呢 |
[33:18] | His brain is mush. | 他大脑一片混乱 |
[33:20] | Oh, yeah? Then how did I know? | 是吗 那我是怎么知道的 |
[33:21] | What, have you spilled it to anyone? | 你告诉过其他人吗 |
[33:23] | Homer? Hesiod? Herodotus? | 荷马 赫西奥德 希罗多德 |
[33:27] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[33:29] | You were afraid big daddy would find out | 你怕你父亲会发现 |
[33:30] | that you fell for the person he hates most in this world. | 你爱上了这个世界上他最恨的人 |
[33:34] | Of course, when he saw the zombie article, | 当然了 当他看到那篇僵尸的报道 |
[33:35] | It kind of forced your hand, | 不论多么心痛 |
[33:37] | and you had to come hunt him down no matter how much it hurt. | 你都必须来除掉他 |
[33:40] | You know what? Go ahead. | 你尽管下手吧 |
[33:41] | Kill us. | 杀了我们 |
[33:43] | And let your father slaughter that boy. | 让你父亲杀了那个男孩 |
[33:46] | Over and over again. | 一次又一次地杀他 |
[33:51] | That won’t leave a mark. | 连疤痕都不会留 |
[33:54] | You like being an immortal, don’t you? | 你喜欢永生 对不对 |
[33:57] | Oh, sure, you die every day, | 是啊 你每天都会死 |
[34:00] | but nothing can keep you dead. | 但是没有东西可以让你一直死去 |
[34:07] | It’s almost like taking a little nap. | 那就像是打盹一样 |
[34:09] | All of your cares and worries disappear for a little while. | 所有的焦心和顾虑会暂时消失一会儿 |
[34:14] | Well, it’s sleepy time, my dear boy. | 该睡觉了 乖孩子 |
[34:25] | This has to stop, father. | 这必须停下 父亲 |
[34:29] | Stop? | 停下 |
[34:31] | I’m only just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[34:34] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的够多了 |
[34:36] | I am doing this for us…for our kind. | 我是为了我们和其他神祇 |
[34:41] | He is the reason we’re here and not ruling the world. | 就因为他 我们虽然在世 却无法统治世界 |
[34:46] | He’s the reason they have forgotten all about us. | 就因为他 世人遗忘了我们 |
[34:51] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[34:54] | All of them. | 放他们都走 |
[34:56] | I am your father, and you will obey me. | 我是你父亲 你要服从我 |
[35:05] | You were once my father. | 你曾是我的父亲 |
[35:09] | Now you’re someone else. | 现在你只是个陌生人 |
[35:23] | I never get tired of watching you die. | 看着你死去 我从不觉得烦 |
[35:26] | Your boy is going on the mountain. | 你的孩子要上山了 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:11] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[38:14] | How about we go get some ice-cream sundaes? | 我们去买一些圣代冰淇淋怎么样 |
[38:18] | No. | 不要 |
[38:19] | I’d like to stay. | 我想留下来 |
[38:42] | Well, here’s to that crazy little wild card called love. | 敬那捉摸不定的爱情 |
[38:47] | How did you know Artemis had the hots for Prometheus, anyway? | 你怎么知道阿耳特弥斯爱上了普罗米修斯 |
[38:51] | Intuition. | 直觉 |
[38:52] | Uh…luck. | 或是运气 |
[38:55] | Yeah, well, whatever it was, it worked…pretty much. | 好吧 无论是什么 那还算挺有用 |
[38:58] | At least the kid’s all right. | 至少那孩子没事 |
[39:03] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[39:06] | I’m starting to think maybe I was being naive. | 我开始觉得也许我是天真了 |
[39:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:14] | When I said that I could just will myself | 我是说认为我自己可以 |
[39:17] | into coming out of these trials unscathed. | 毫发无损地通过那三项测试 |
[39:21] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[39:21] | Stop with the sullen emo crap, all right? | 不要这样闷闷不乐 好吗 |
[39:24] | That’s…you’re not gonna die like Prometheus. | 你不会像普罗米修斯那样死去的 |
[39:27] | How do you know, Dean? | 你怎么知道 迪恩 |
[39:29] | Bobby, Rufus, now Prometheus… | 鲍比 鲁弗斯 现在是普罗米修斯 |
[39:31] | You think any of them chose death? | 你觉得他们有谁选择了死去吗 |
[39:33] | No. | 没有 |
[39:34] | The life chose for them. | 是命运替他们做了选择 |
[39:37] | Yeah, well, you promised, okay? | 好吧 但你答应过 好吗 |
[39:39] | You promised to live a long, Clark Griswold life | 你答应我会过再正常不过的生活 |
[39:41] | full of prostate exams and colonoscopies, all right? | 还会去做前列腺和结肠镜检查 |
[39:44] | You’re not welshing on that deal, not on my watch. | 你别想食言 我不允许 |
[39:47] | If you die, it’s gonna be because of something normal. | 你就算死 也得是自然死亡 |
[39:52] | Like a heart attack? | 比如突发心脏病 |
[39:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:57] | Yeah, eat your burger. | 快吃汉堡吧 |
[40:17] | Cass, you got your ears on? | 小卡 你在听吗 |
[40:27] | Listen, you know I am not one for praying, | 你知道我不是个爱祈祷的人 |
[40:31] | ’cause in my book it’s… it’s the same as begging. | 因为对我来说 那无异于恳求 |
[40:38] | But this is about Sam, so I need you to hear me. | 但这和萨姆有关 所以你得听着 |
[40:45] | We are going into this deal blind. | 我们完全不了解情况 |
[40:50] | And I don’t know what’s ahead | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[40:53] | or what it’s gonna bring for Sam. | 或者萨姆会遇到什么 |
[40:57] | Now, he’s covering pretty good, | 他虽然藏得很好 |
[40:58] | but I know that he is hurting, | 但我知道他很痛苦 |
[41:02] | and this one was supposed to be on me. | 而这些本该由我来承受 |
[41:10] | So, for all that we’ve been through, | 所以 看在我们这么多年来的份上 |
[41:15] | I’m asking you… | 我求你 |
[41:21] | …you keep a lookout for my little brother, okay? | 照顾一下我弟弟 好吗 |
[41:38] | Where the hell are you, man? | 你到底在哪 老兄 |
[41:47] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |