时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – She’s… – Meg. | -这位是 -梅格 |
[00:03] | She’s a demon, Sam. | 她是个恶魔 萨姆 |
[00:05] | Remember me? I sure remember you, Clarence. | 记得我吗 我可记得你哦 小天使 |
[00:08] | I learned that from the pizza man. | 我从批萨男那里学来的 |
[00:10] | She’s running. Which means you’re running from Crowley. | 她在逃命 就是说 你们在躲克劳力 |
[00:12] | My name is Naomi. We rescued you. | 我叫娜奥米 我们救了你 |
[00:14] | They’re controlling us, Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们 |
[00:16] | Kill him! This is a direct order! | 杀了他 这是命令 |
[00:19] | What did I just do? | 我刚刚做了什么 |
[00:20] | You tell the Winchesters that Samandriel had been… | 你告诉温彻斯特兄弟萨曼德里奥 |
[00:22] | Compromised. | 变节了 |
[00:23] | – You acted in… – Self-defense. | -你只得 -自卫 |
[00:24] | Cass, you okay? | 小卡 你还好吧 |
[00:28] | There’s another tablet? So, another word of God. | 还有一块碑 就是说还有神之语 |
[00:31] | The angel tablet, Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 天使石碑 |
[00:33] | Crowley knows. | 克劳力知道了 |
[00:34] | God built a series of tests. | 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
[00:36] | When you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates of hell. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关门了 |
[00:38] | Sam, I didn’t pass the test. | 萨姆 我没能通过测试 |
[00:39] | But I did. And I’m doing the rest of them. | 但是我通过了 剩下的都让我来 |
[00:43] | Cass, you got your ears on? | 小卡 你在听吗 |
[00:45] | You keep a lookout for my little brother, okay? | 照顾一下我弟弟 好吗 |
[01:17] | No, Cass. No! | 不 小卡 不要 |
[01:21] | No, Cass, don’t. Please. | 不 小卡 求你 |
[01:51] | No hesitation. | 毫无迟疑 |
[01:53] | Quick. Brutal. | 干净利落 |
[01:55] | Everything’s back in order. | 一切都恢复正常了 |
[01:58] | Finally. | 真不容易 |
[02:00] | You’re ready. | 你终于准备好了 |
[02:26] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[02:31] | Spear of destiny? | 命运之矛 |
[02:33] | What is this — God’s toothpick? | 算什么 上帝的牙签吗 |
[02:38] | You know, would it have killed these asshats | 我说这些混蛋就不能 |
[02:40] | to label these boxes in something other than hieroglyphics? | 用点人看得懂的字做标签吗 |
[02:44] | It’s ridiculous. | 真受不了 |
[02:51] | Hey. You listening to me? | 听见了没啊 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[02:55] | It’s, uh… fascinating stuff. | 挺不错的 |
[02:58] | You should probably, uh, | 你应该 |
[03:00] | write it all down in your journal for the archives, you know? | 都写进你的记录以便存档 |
[03:02] | Yeah, thanks. You’re a lot of help. | 谢了 你真是帮了大忙 |
[03:12] | Hey, Doc Holliday, you all right over there? | 霍利戴医生 你没事吧 |
[03:18] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[03:19] | Um… I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:20] | Just, uh, wrong pipe. | 呛到了 |
[03:33] | Well, hello. | 不赖啊 |
[03:35] | These men of letters weren’t so boring after all. | 看来记录者也不都是呆子嘛 |
[03:43] | Konnichiwa. | 你好啊 |
[03:44] | Hey, check this out. | 快瞧瞧这个 |
[03:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[03:48] | What’s wrong with me? | 我什么毛病 |
[03:48] | You kidding me? This is a first edition, dude. | 开玩笑呢 这可是初版啊 |
[03:50] | You know what this would go for on eBay? | 你知道这东西在易趣网上能卖多少钱吗 |
[03:52] | No. Why? Do you? | 不知道 怎么 你知道 |
[03:55] | No. | 不知道啊 |
[03:56] | Maybe. | 或许知道吧 |
[03:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[03:59] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:00] | I did, yeah — | 有 |
[04:01] | Uh, dead bodies showing up all over the midwest last week. | 中西部地区上周发现多具尸体 |
[04:05] | Benton, Indiana; Downers Grove, illinois; | 印第安纳州 本顿 伊利诺伊州 丹尼森市 |
[04:08] | uh, Novi, Michigan; | 密执根 诺维 |
[04:09] | and then again last night in Lincoln Springs, Missouri. | 昨晚密苏里州 林肯泉也死人了 |
[04:12] | And how is this us? | 这跟我们什么关系 |
[04:13] | Because each of the victims had severe burns | 因为所有的死者均有严重灼伤 |
[04:14] | around their eyes, hands, and feet, | 眼睛周围 手和脚都有 |
[04:16] | puncture wounds through the backs of their hands, | 手背有穿透伤 |
[04:19] | eyes and internal organs liquefied. | 眼睛和内脏被液化 |
[04:23] | That sounds like us. | 是我们的事 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:24] | Also, no link between any of the victims. | 而且死者之间毫无关联 |
[04:26] | Uh, one was a real-estate agent. | 一个地产商 |
[04:28] | Another was a local historian. | 一个当地的历史学家 |
[04:30] | Woman killed last night was a teacher. | 昨晚死去的女人是个老师 |
[04:31] | So, chupacabra. | 山羊吸血怪吗 |
[04:33] | What do we got? Power tools gone rogue? | 怎么 控制不住发狂了吗 |
[04:35] | Wait — are we talking | 等等 |
[04:36] | a-a “Maximum overdrive” situation here? | 这是《火魔战车》那种情况吗 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:41] | Worth a shot, though. | 值得去瞧瞧 |
[04:42] | I’ll grab my gear. We should probably leave in five. | 我去拿东西 我们五分钟后出发 |
[04:45] | ‘less, of course, you need some more time with miss October. | 当然 除非你要多花点时间陪十月小姐 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:52] | Yeah. Yeah, make it 10. | 是啊 十分钟吧 |
[05:11] | We just have a few routine follow-up | 我们只想问几个关于你妻子的 |
[05:13] | questions about your wife, sir. | 常规后续问题 |
[05:15] | Did she have any enemies? | 她有仇家吗 |
[05:17] | Ann? | 安吗 |
[05:18] | Honestly, I can’t think of a soul who’d want to hurt her, | 说实话 我想不出任何人会想伤害她 |
[05:22] | even after everything that happened. | 即使发生了那些事 |
[05:23] | Everything that happened? | 发生了哪些事 |
[05:25] | About a week ago, something changed in Ann. | 一周前安发生了些变化 |
[05:29] | She was out of sorts, not herself at all. | 她很反常 很易怒 |
[05:32] | Out of sorts how? | 怎么个易怒法 |
[05:35] | It’d be better if I show you. | 我带你们去看吧 |
[05:38] | She stopped sleeping. | 她不睡 |
[05:40] | She stopped eating. | 不吃 |
[05:42] | She went out in the middle of the night, | 大半夜跑出去 |
[05:43] | going God knows where. | 也不知是去哪了 |
[05:45] | I tried to talk to her, but, uh… | 我想跟她沟通 |
[05:48] | she would just mutter to herself. | 可她只是喃喃自语 |
[05:50] | About what? | 说什么 |
[05:52] | Something… about an orchard? | 跟什么果园有关 |
[05:57] | Finally, I just followed her one night, | 后来有一晚我跟上了她 |
[06:00] | and she went to the playground. | 她去了操场 |
[06:02] | Over here — the elementary school. | 就是小学这里 |
[06:05] | And she started digging. | 然后她开始挖 |
[06:08] | She would leave with these little bags full of dirt. | 她带着几个装满土的小袋子 |
[06:10] | Hung them here. | 挂在这儿 |
[06:12] | All these bags represent holes that she dug in the ground. | 这些袋子都代表了她在地上挖的洞 |
[06:17] | Were these holes, uh — I don’t know — 6 feet deep? | 这些洞 有六英尺深吗 |
[06:20] | No. | 不 |
[06:22] | She dug for hours. | 她一挖就几小时 |
[06:23] | She never broke a sweat. | 完全不知道累 |
[06:24] | Straight down 10, maybe 15 feet. | 一直挖10到15英尺 |
[06:28] | Did you notice anything else? | 你还注意到其他事了吗 |
[06:35] | I didn’t say anything to the cops | 我没跟警察说 |
[06:36] | ’cause I didn’t want them to think I was crazy. | 我不想让他们认为我疯了 |
[06:39] | After Ann came home, | 安回家后 |
[06:41] | I came down here to confront her, | 我来这儿跟她对质 |
[06:43] | and she was on the phone. | 她当时正打电话 |
[06:44] | Any idea who she was talking to? | 知道她在跟谁通话吗 |
[06:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:47] | But I know what I saw. | 但我知道我看到了什么 |
[06:49] | And it wasn’t my Annie. | 那不是我的安妮 |
[06:51] | After I called her out, her eyes… | 我喊了她的名字 她的眼睛… |
[06:56] | They turned black. | 变成黑色的了 |
[07:00] | Now, I-I know I must have imagined it. | 我知道 这一定是我想出来的 |
[07:04] | I know I did. But I-I left. | 肯定是这样 但我出门了 |
[07:05] | I went to the bar, probably had too much to drink, | 我去了酒吧 大概多喝了两杯 |
[07:07] | and by the time I came back… | 等我回来的时候 |
[07:12] | …my Annie was, uh… | 我的安妮已经… |
[07:18] | I should have stayed. | 我不该出去的 |
[07:20] | I should have protected her. | 我该保护她的 |
[07:24] | I’m moving into my sister’s place today. | 我今天要搬去我姐姐家 |
[07:27] | I can’t be here anymore. | 我不能再待在这儿了 |
[07:30] | Sure. | 可以理解 |
[07:32] | Well, um, thank you very much for your time. | 非常感谢你的配合 |
[07:36] | We’re both very sorry for your loss. | 我们深表哀悼 |
[07:40] | So, somebody’s killing demons. Well, that is awesome. | 有人在杀恶魔 真是太棒了 |
[07:42] | I feel like we should send a card or flowers. | 我觉得我们该送花或者感谢卡 |
[07:44] | What kind of flower says “Thanks for killing demons”? | 哪种花的花语是”谢谢你杀恶魔” |
[07:46] | Yeah, but who’s killing demons? And why? | 但是谁在杀恶魔 又是为什么 |
[07:48] | And, by the way, since when does a demon possess someone, | 再者 被恶魔附身的人怎么还 |
[07:51] | then go all “Beautiful mind” | 突然变成了天才 |
[07:52] | and — and start digging in the dirt? | 到处去挖土了 |
[07:55] | Does any of this seem right to you? | 你觉得这对劲吗 |
[07:56] | I like the part about killing demons. That sounds right. | 我喜欢杀恶魔的部分 挺对劲的 |
[08:05] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:07] | Of course. | 好的 |
[08:07] | Well, thank you very much for all your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[08:10] | I really appreciate the time. | 真是麻烦你了 |
[08:12] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[08:14] | So, real-estate guy’s wife said he was acting weird. | 地产商的妻子也说他行为古怪 |
[08:17] | Uh, historian’s hubby said the same — | 历史学家的丈夫也这么说 |
[08:19] | just got all obsessive and then weird. | 也是突然执迷古怪了起来 |
[08:22] | No one saw any black eyes, | 但没人看到黑眼珠 |
[08:24] | but still, where there’s smoke, you know… | 但是 无风不起浪嘛 |
[08:26] | I wonder what they’re all looking for. | 不知道他们都在找什么啊 |
[08:28] | Well, Wendy Rice here was the last person to speak with Ann, | 温迪·赖斯是最后跟安说话的人 |
[08:30] | so let’s see if she can tell us. | 看看她会怎么说 |
[08:38] | Special agent Lynne. | 林恩特工 |
[08:39] | This is my partner, special agent Tandy. | 这是我搭档坦迪特工 |
[08:41] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about Ann Morton. | 我们想就安·莫顿问你几个问题 |
[08:44] | Uh, uh, uh, of course. Please come in. | 当然了 请进吧 |
[08:51] | I had never met her before she called the other night. | 那天她来电话之前我从没见过她 |
[08:55] | Now, why was she calling you? | 她打电话是什么事 |
[08:58] | She was looking to find an original map of the city. | 她是想找一张城市最早的地图 |
[09:02] | Did she say what for? | 她说要干什么用了吗 |
[09:04] | Well, she — she didn’t, but she did mention | 她没说 但是她提到了 |
[09:07] | an — an old orchard that had gone missing. | 一片消失的果园 |
[09:09] | Missing? | 消失 |
[09:11] | This — this town was wiped from the earth | 这座小镇曾被夷为平地 |
[09:13] | by one of the river’s 100-year floods. | 那是场百年不遇的洪水 |
[09:16] | It was — it was rebuilt. | 现在的小镇是重建的 |
[09:17] | But all the original records were — were lost. | 但原始的记录都遗失了 |
[09:21] | I’m — I’m a PhD candidate. | 我是名博士候选人 |
[09:24] | And this — this is my research. | 这是我的研究 |
[09:28] | I, uh… | 我 |
[09:30] | my dissertation is — is on the history of this town | 我的论文是关于小镇的历史 |
[09:34] | and, uh, its connection to the underground railroad | 它与地下铁路的联系 |
[09:36] | and — and — and whatnot. | 这一类的 |
[09:39] | I’ve been working to re-create a map | 这些年 我研究的一部分就是 |
[09:42] | for years as part of my research, | 重划一张地图 |
[09:44] | and this — this is the old Jakubiak orchard there. | 而这里就是贾库比卡果园旧址 |
[09:47] | I found out yesterday it’s where Downey meets Bond street. | 我昨天发现是在唐尼和邦德街街口 |
[09:51] | Now, did Ann say why she was looking | 安有说过她为什么要找 |
[09:53] | for the site of an old orchard? | 果园的旧址了吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 没有 |
[09:56] | We — we set a time to meet, and she never showed. | 我们约好见面 她却没有来 |
[10:01] | Then I read about her in the paper. | 然后我就在报纸上看到了 |
[10:04] | It’s just tragic. | 真惨啊 |
[10:07] | Ann’s assistant called this morning, though, | 不过安的助手今早来电话了 |
[10:10] | asking if I still had the map. | 问地图是否还在我手里 |
[10:12] | Assistant? | 助手 |
[10:15] | That’s probably him. | 大概就是他了 |
[10:17] | Maybe he can help. | 或许他能帮你们 |
[10:25] | Oh. Are — are you — | 你们是… |
[11:20] | Put this on your shoulder. | 这个放在你肩上 |
[11:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:25] | The other demon escaped. | 还有个恶魔跑了 |
[11:27] | I bound the one I caught in a devil’s trap. | 我抓到的那个我放在恶魔陷阱里了 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna interrogate it now. | 我这就去审问她 |
[11:30] | Wait a second. Cass. | 等等 小卡 |
[11:31] | How about you answer some questions first? | 你先回答我们几个问题吧 |
[11:33] | Like, where the hell have you been? | 比如 你最近都去哪了 |
[11:38] | You heard me, didn’t you? | 你听到我了 是吗 |
[11:41] | You prayed to him? | 你向他祈祷了吗 |
[11:44] | Yes, I heard you. | 对 我听到了 |
[11:46] | But that’s not why I’m here. | 但我来不是为了那个 |
[11:50] | I’ve been hunting demons. | 我在四处猎恶魔 |
[11:54] | So this is you. | 这是你干的 |
[11:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:58] | What should I tell them? | 我要怎么说 |
[12:01] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[12:02] | Most of it, anyway. | 至少是大部分事实 |
[12:05] | Maybe they can get us closer. | 或许他们能帮我们更近一步 |
[12:09] | I’ve been searching for the other half of the demon tablet. | 我在到处找恶魔石碑的另一半 |
[12:11] | Without us? | 不带我们吗 |
[12:13] | I’ve been trying to help, Dean. | 我是想帮忙 迪恩 |
[12:16] | And in my search, | 在搜寻过程中 |
[12:17] | I uncovered that Crowley has sent out demons to find Lucifer’s crypts. | 我发现克劳力派恶魔到处找路西法的地宫 |
[12:21] | Lucifer had crypts? | 路西法的地宫 |
[12:23] | Dozens of them, apparently. | 而且还有几十个 |
[12:24] | But why the storage wars? | 那他们到处挖土是怎么回事 |
[12:26] | I mean, what the hell are they all looking for? | 他们到底在找什么 |
[12:27] | It would be more helpful if they knew everything. | 如果他们知道全部实情会更好 |
[12:30] | – They cannot be trusted. – But — | -我们不能信任他们 -但是 |
[12:32] | Lie, Castiel. | 撒谎 卡西迪奥 |
[12:35] | Tell them what we discussed. | 告诉我们说好的故事 |
[12:37] | They’re looking for a parchment | 他们在找一张羊皮纸 |
[12:39] | that would allow them to decipher Crowley’s half of the demon tablet | 好破解克劳力手里的恶魔石碑 |
[12:43] | without a prophet. | 这样就不需要先知了 |
[12:44] | A demonic decoder ring? | 恶魔解码器 |
[12:45] | In Crowley’s hands? | 被克劳力拿到 |
[12:47] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[12:49] | The crypts were, uh, lost over time. | 地宫的位置早已失传 |
[12:52] | Only those closest to Lucifer knew their whereabouts. | 只有那些路西法的亲信才知道 |
[12:55] | Then how did Crowley find them? | 那克劳力怎么找到的 |
[12:57] | His demons have been possessing locals | 他的恶魔附身了一些 |
[12:58] | who may have some special knowledge. | 知道特定事情的当地人 |
[13:02] | That would explain the crazy room at Ann’s house. | 所以安的屋里会布置成那样 |
[13:06] | But how did they know where to start looking in the first place? | 但他们怎么知道该去哪找呢 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:09] | I’m hoping the strange-haired demon in the kitchen | 我希望厨房里那个发型特异的恶魔 |
[13:10] | is more knowledgeable than the others I interrogated. | 比我审过的其他恶魔能知道的更多 |
[13:17] | Well, he puts the “ass” in “Cass,” Huh? | 真是混蛋版的小卡 |
[13:20] | He’s definitely off. | 他绝对有问题 |
[13:21] | Off? | 有问题 |
[13:23] | He hasn’t been right since he got back from purgatory. | 他从炼狱回来就没正常过 |
[13:25] | We still don’t know how he got out of there. | 而且我们还不知道他到底怎么出来的 |
[13:28] | I don’t know, Dean. | 可话说回来 迪恩 |
[13:29] | If he’s so sketchy, then why were you praying to him? | 既然他这么不对劲 你怎么还向他祈祷 |
[13:35] | You know, I can hear you both. | 我能听到你们说话 |
[13:38] | I am a celestial being. | 我可是天使啊 |
[13:46] | Sam and Dean Winchester. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[13:49] | Oh, the thoughts she had about you two. | 她对你们俩很感兴趣呢 |
[13:53] | Mostly you, Sam. | 尤其是你 萨姆 |
[13:56] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[13:57] | She has a thing for smutton chops. | 她就是喜欢嫩的 |
[14:00] | All right, you douchebag, listen — | 行了 你个二货 |
[14:12] | Who told you about the crypts? | 地宫的事是谁告诉你的 |
[14:16] | I thought angels were supposed to be the good cops. | 天使不是唱红脸的吗 |
[14:21] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 住手 |
[14:23] | Stop!! | 住手 |
[14:25] | We have a hostage! | 我们有人质 |
[14:31] | It’s one of Crowley’s pets. | 克劳力的走狗 |
[14:33] | She’s at the Murray hotel, down by the interstate. | 她住在州际公路边的莫里旅馆 |
[14:36] | She knows the towns where all the crypts are buried. | 她知道镇上的地宫都埋在了哪 |
[14:38] | She saw them all back in the day. | 她当年看到过 |
[14:41] | And she told you about the parchment? | 羊皮纸的事也是她说的吗 |
[14:45] | What parchment?! | 什么羊皮纸 |
[14:49] | Think he’s the only bad cop in this room? | 他可不是唯一唱白脸的 |
[14:51] | Stop lying! | 被骗我了 |
[14:53] | We know what you’re really looking for. | 我们知道你们到底想找什么 |
[14:54] | No. | 不 |
[14:55] | I am telling you, we’re looking… | 我说了 我们在找 |
[14:57] | Kill it! | 杀了她 |
[14:58] | …for | 找 |
[14:59] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[15:03] | What the hell was that?! | 你这是干什么 |
[15:04] | It told us what we needed. | 我们要知道的都问出来了 |
[15:05] | No, she didn’t! You can’t just — | 不 没有 你不能 |
[15:06] | I started this hunt without you | 我独自一人搜寻 |
[15:07] | because I didn’t want anything to slow me down. | 就是不想被人拖后腿 |
[15:10] | We have to get to the motel now. | 我们得马上去旅馆 |
[15:11] | Hold on a second — | 等等 |
[15:12] | – Cass! – Cass? Cass? | -小卡 -小卡 |
[15:14] | Damn it. Go. Go. Go. | 该死 快走 |
[15:22] | There. There. | 那儿呢 |
[15:38] | Thanks for waiting. | 多谢等我们了 |
[15:40] | The hostage is in there. | 人质在那间屋里 |
[15:54] | Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper? | 你做突击队是不是矮了点 |
[16:00] | So, I got to ask. Um… | 我得问问 |
[16:04] | What’s up with the hair? | 头发是怎么回事 |
[16:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Aww. Thanks for noticing, Dean. | 多谢你注意到了 迪恩 |
[16:09] | But this wasn’t my idea. It was Crowley’s. | 但这是克劳力弄的 |
[16:11] | And it’s just another reason I want to stab him in the face. | 也是我想一刀插他脸上的另一条理由 |
[16:15] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[16:15] | You’ve been telling Crowley the location of Lucifer’s crypts. | 你把路西法地宫的位置都告诉克劳力了 |
[16:19] | What can I say? | 没办法啊 |
[16:20] | I needed a break from the constant torture. | 我只想让他偶尔暂停对我的折磨 |
[16:23] | And I did visit them all during my time with yellow eyes. | 我跟黄眼恶魔混的时候的确都去过 |
[16:26] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:27] | I haven’t exactly been giving them the Glengarry leads. | 要紧的我都没说呢 |
[16:32] | You mean you’ve been lying to them? | 你对他们撒谎了 |
[16:33] | I just get them in the ballpark. | 我给了个大概位置 |
[16:36] | Enough time’s passed and enough’s changed | 过了这么久 肯定有所变化 |
[16:38] | That they bought it. | 他们也信了 |
[16:40] | Why lie? | 为什么撒谎 |
[16:42] | Buy myself some time, dummy. | 拖延时间啊 傻帽 |
[16:45] | Try to find a way to get free. | 想办法逃脱 |
[16:47] | Wait — so… A bunch of innocent people died | 那么 死了那么多无辜的人 |
[16:50] | so you could… buy yourself some time? | 就是为了让你拖延时间吗 |
[16:53] | Hi. I’m Meg. I’m a demon. | 我是梅格 我是个恶魔 |
[16:58] | So, what have they found? | 他们找到了什么 |
[17:00] | Bupkis. | 什么都没有 |
[17:01] | Every crypt’s been one Al Capone’s vault after another. | 每次打开地宫都是一无所获 |
[17:05] | And on top of that, someone kept picking up the trail | 而且还有人发现了他们 |
[17:07] | and icing demons. | 把他们杀掉了 |
[17:09] | I’m guessing that was you, Castiel. | 我猜是你吧 卡西迪奥 |
[17:12] | But Crowley just keeps sending more. | 但克劳力还是继续派人 |
[17:13] | He’s hell-bent on… | 他决心要… |
[17:15] | She’s gonna tell them the truth. | 她会把实情说出来的 |
[17:19] | Do I have to kill her? | 我要杀了她吗 |
[17:24] | She does know the location of the crypts. | 但她也知道地宫的位置 |
[17:27] | But working with a demon is…unclean. | 但是跟恶魔合作是不检点的 |
[17:30] | Well, we could use her — as Crowley did. | 我们可以像克劳力那样利用她 |
[17:35] | Agreed. | 好的 |
[17:39] | …finding that angel tablet. | 找到天使石碑 |
[17:44] | Wait a second. | 你说什么 |
[17:47] | Did you just say “Angel tablet”? | “天使石碑” |
[17:50] | You know, I get why Crowley calls you “Moose” Now. | 我现在知道克劳力为什么喊你”小鹿”了 |
[17:54] | Yes — “Angel tablet.” | 对 “天使石碑” |
[17:58] | Crowley found out Lucifer had it, | 克劳力发现石碑本来在路西法手里 |
[17:59] | figures it’s stashed in a crypt. | 认定它一定藏在哪个地宫里 |
[18:02] | Well, this is news to me, as well. | 这我之前也不知道 |
[18:06] | Demons I interrogated, | 我审过的恶魔 |
[18:07] | they must have been lying about their true intentions. | 一定都没说实话 |
[18:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:12] | ’cause I saw you “Zero dark thirty” that demon. | 我看到你之前是怎么对付那个恶魔的 |
[18:14] | You were more than persuasive. | 你可很会逼供呢 |
[18:18] | You’re both missing the point. | 你们都没抓住重点 |
[18:20] | I lied to them, | 我撒了谎 |
[18:20] | which means they’re digging in the wrong place. | 所以他们一直都没找对地方 |
[18:23] | But not for long. They’ll be back here soon. | 但不会很久了 他们很快就会回来 |
[18:27] | So, who’s up for fleeing? | 谁想逃 |
[18:28] | She’s right. We need to find those crypts before they do. | 她说得对 我们得赶在他们之前找到地宫 |
[18:31] | Meg, you’re the only one who’s been there. | 梅格 只有你去过 |
[18:35] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮助 |
[18:42] | Any of you dummies got a map? | 你们哪个傻帽有地图吗 |
[18:47] | There. That’s where the crypt was. | 那儿 地宫就在那儿 |
[18:50] | What’s there now? | 现在是什么 |
[18:52] | Do I look like google to you? | 我长得像谷歌地图吗 |
[18:55] | None of these buildings were here way back in the day. | 想当年这些楼都不存在呢 |
[18:57] | Figure it out, genius. | 自己去查吧 天才 |
[18:59] | Is there any booze in this dump? | 这里有酒吗 |
[19:05] | He lied to us. | 他撒谎了 |
[19:07] | Yeah, maybe. I can kind of understand why. | 或许吧 但我能理解 |
[19:09] | I mean, an angel tablet? | 那可是天使石碑啊 |
[19:11] | If the demon tablet can shut the gates of hell, | 如果恶魔石碑能关上地狱大门 |
[19:13] | what can the angel tablet do? | 天使石碑会有什么威力 |
[19:19] | These wounds have festered. | 这些伤口都溃烂了 |
[19:21] | You really do know how to make a girl’s nethers quiver, don’t you? | 你可真会哄女人啊 |
[19:25] | I am aware of how to do that. | 我的确知道要怎么做 |
[19:29] | Although it doesn’t usually involve cleaning wounds. | 但是一般跟清理伤口无关 |
[19:33] | Why are you so sweet on me, Clarence? | 为什么对我这么好 小天使 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:41] | And I still don’t know who Clarence is. | 我倒现在也不知道你为什么那么叫我 |
[19:44] | Would it kill you to watch a movie, read a book? | 你去看个电影或者读本书能死啊 |
[19:47] | A movie, no. | 电影不至于 |
[19:49] | But a book with the proper spells — | 但是如果是一本特定的咒语书 |
[19:51] | Yeah, it could, theoretically, kill me. | 理论上讲的确能让我死掉 |
[19:54] | You know, you’re much cuter when you’re shutting up. | 你不说话的时候更可爱一些 |
[20:03] | So, which Cass are you now? | 你现在是什么样的小卡 |
[20:05] | Original make and model or crazy town? | 出厂设置还是疯癫版的 |
[20:11] | I’m just me. | 我就是我 |
[20:12] | So, your noodle’s back in order? | 你脑子又正常了吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, my…noodle remembers everything. | 我的脑子都记起来了 |
[20:20] | I think it’s a pretty good noodle. | 脑子应该挺不错的 |
[20:21] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[20:23] | You remember everything? | 什么都记得吗 |
[20:30] | If you’re referring to the pizza man… | 如果你是指披萨男 |
[20:33] | Yes, I remember the pizza man. | 是的 那个我也记得 |
[20:37] | And it’s a good memory. | 而且是段愉快的记忆 |
[20:43] | Here goes. | 查到了 |
[20:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:45] | According to this, | 从这上面看 |
[20:46] | the crypt has to be below an abandoned building. | 地宫应该在一栋废楼下面 |
[20:50] | Good times. | 太好了 |
[20:51] | You really think we can trust, uh, Meg-stiel? | 你觉得我们能相信他俩吗 |
[20:57] | No. | 不能 |
[20:57] | But what choice do we have? | 但我们又能怎么样 |
[21:02] | You ever miss the Apocalypse? | 你怀念天启吗 |
[21:05] | No. Why would I miss the end of times? | 不 我为什么要怀念呢 |
[21:08] | I miss the simplicity. | 我怀念那时的单纯 |
[21:10] | I was bad. You were good. | 我那时很坏 你很好 |
[21:12] | Life was easier. | 生活轻松一些 |
[21:14] | Now it’s all so messy. | 现在一切都那么复杂 |
[21:19] | I’m kind of good, which sucks. | 我似乎挺好 这样很不好 |
[21:21] | And you’re kind of bad — | 你似乎有点坏 |
[21:24] | Which is actually all manner of hot. | 这倒是挺性感的 |
[21:30] | We survive this… | 我们安然度过这次 |
[21:33] | I’m gonna order some pizza | 我要点些匹萨 |
[21:34] | and we’re gonna move some furniture around. | 然后我们把家具挪挪位置 |
[21:36] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:38] | No, I-I — | 不 我 |
[21:42] | Wait — actually… | 等下 其实 |
[21:45] | Yes, I — | 是的 我 |
[21:46] | All right. Let’s roll, campers. | 好了 出发吧 驴友们 |
[22:03] | Sir? | 先生 |
[22:05] | I, uh, searched the site top to bottom. | 我把那里从上到下找了个遍 |
[22:08] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[22:10] | No, there’s no crypt there. | 不 那里没有地宫 |
[22:12] | And, uh, that’s not all. | 还有…不仅如此 |
[22:16] | It’s just me now, sir. | 先生 现在只剩我一人了 |
[22:17] | I, um… | 我 |
[22:19] | We may have lost Meg. | 我们可能弄丢了梅格 |
[22:23] | Sir? | 先生 |
[22:26] | Hello, sir? | 喂 先生 |
[22:28] | Just to be clear… | 把话说清楚 |
[22:34] | …you can’t find a hole in the ground… | 你找不到一个地洞 |
[22:37] | Your coworkers have met with an untimely demise… | 你的帮手不幸早死 |
[22:45] | …and you’ve lost my favorite chew toy. | 而你弄丢了我最喜欢的磨牙玩具 |
[22:53] | Brilliant. | 漂亮 |
[22:55] | What’s that old expression? | 那句老话怎么说来着 |
[22:58] | “If you want something done right…” | “如果你想把事情做好” |
[23:08] | …blah, blah, blah. | 什么 什么的 |
[23:17] | So, this is it. | 就是这里 |
[23:20] | Basement? | 在地下吗 |
[23:21] | All right, Cass and I will head in | 好吧 我和小卡进去 |
[23:22] | and get our Indiana Jones on. | 一探究竟 |
[23:24] | Sam, you stay outside with Meg. | 萨姆 你和梅格待在外面 |
[23:25] | – What? – We got this. | -什么 -我们能行 |
[23:27] | What are you talking about, Dean? | 你说什么呢 迪恩 |
[23:27] | I’m not letting you go in there alone. | 我才不会让你一个人进去 |
[23:29] | – He won’t be alone. – That’s not what I mean. | -他不是一个人 -我不是那个意思 |
[23:31] | Meg can hang here, watch our backs. | 梅格可以待在这里 帮我们把风 |
[23:33] | Oh, what? Now you trust Meg? | 怎么 现在你又相信梅格了 |
[23:35] | Hey, I got you this far. | 我都帮你们这么多了 |
[23:36] | – Shut up. – Shut up, Meg. | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 梅格 |
[23:37] | Dean — | 迪恩 |
[23:38] | Sam, I saw your bloody rag in the trash can, okay? | 萨姆 我看到垃圾桶里你沾血的手帕了 |
[23:45] | – That wasn’t… – Stop. | -那不是… -够了 |
[23:47] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[23:49] | Sam, we don’t know what’s in there, okay? | 萨姆 我们不知道里面有什么 |
[23:51] | And you almost let a demon get the best of you back there. | 之前你差点被一个恶魔干掉了 |
[23:53] | – I’m fine. – No, you’re not fine. | -我没事 -不 你有事 |
[23:55] | You haven’t been fine since the first trial. | 第一项测试开始你就很不好 |
[23:56] | That’s why I called Cass. | 所以我才叫来了小卡 |
[23:58] | Trial? | 测试 |
[23:59] | – Shut up, Meg. – Shut up, Meg. | -闭嘴 梅格 -闭嘴 梅格 |
[24:00] | Dean, I’m telling you — I’m okay. | 迪恩 我告诉你 我很好 |
[24:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[24:05] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[24:08] | You’re damaged in ways even I can’t heal. | 你受到的伤害 我都无法治愈 |
[24:12] | Dean’s right. | 迪恩说得对 |
[24:14] | You should stay here and protect Meg. | 你应该待在这里 保护梅格 |
[24:16] | Since when do I need protecting? | 我什么时候还需要保护了 |
[24:18] | Since you were held captive and tortured for over a year. | 你被抓并虐待拷问了一年多 |
[24:22] | Touche. | 有道理 |
[24:26] | All right, we’ll be back. | 行了 我们很快回来 |
[24:44] | Hey, what did you mean back there about Sam? | 刚刚你说萨姆怎么了 |
[24:47] | It’s difficult to say. | 一言难尽 |
[24:48] | It’s something on the subatomic level | 那是亚原子层面的 |
[24:52] | and his electromagnetic field — | 而他的电磁场 |
[24:53] | Okay, bottom-line it for me, Bill Nye. | 简单点说 比尔·内[美著名科普专家] |
[24:55] | – Is it lethal? – I don’t know. | -致命吗 -不知道 |
[24:57] | Wait. | 等下 |
[25:00] | There’s a draft. | 这里有风 |
[25:03] | There’s something behind there. | 这后面有东西 |
[25:07] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[25:17] | Wait — so I took how many bullets for you guys, | 等下 我救过你们多少次了 |
[25:20] | and you didn’t even look for me? | 你们都没想来找我 |
[25:24] | Like, once? | 完全没想过吗 |
[25:29] | My hero. | 真英武 |
[25:33] | What’s with all the “Trial” and “Being damaged” crap? | 测试和受伤什么的是怎么回事 |
[25:39] | Look, no disrespect, but you haven’t exactly been | 恕我直言 但你并不是 |
[25:41] | the most, uh, trustworthy person in our lives, Meg. | 我们遇到的最值得信赖的人 梅格 |
[25:45] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[25:48] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[25:49] | How am I not team Sam? | 我还算不上是你的朋友吗 |
[25:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | Whatever it is, you okay dying over it? | 不管是什么 你愿意为此而死吗 |
[26:06] | You don’t want to say, fine. | 你不想说 好吧 |
[26:08] | But remember, I spent time in that walking corpse of yours. | 但是记住 我曾经附在你身上 |
[26:11] | I know your sad, little thoughts and feelings. | 我知道你的悲伤 想法还有感情 |
[26:15] | That’s creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[26:18] | Here’s what I remember. | 我记得是这样的 |
[26:20] | Deep down, in parts you never let see the light of day, | 内心深处 被你深深埋起来的那部分 |
[26:24] | you want to live a long, normal life | 你想过长久普通的生活 |
[26:25] | away from creepy old things like me. | 远离我这种恐怖的老东西 |
[26:31] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:35] | You know, I spent last year with… | 我去年和一个人… |
[26:37] | Someone, and, um… | 一起度过 |
[26:40] | …Now I know that’s actually possible. | 现在我知道那是有可能的 |
[26:43] | Wait — that’s how you spent your last year? | 等等 你就这样度过去年的 |
[26:46] | With a chick? | 和一个女人 |
[26:47] | Lame. | 真无聊 |
[26:49] | You know, how about we just wait quietly? | 我们安静地等他们吧 |
[26:51] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[26:54] | You don’t even trust me with a name? | 你连名字都不肯告诉我吗 |
[26:56] | Cut me, do I not bleed, Sam? | 我也是有感情的啊 萨姆 |
[27:01] | So, some chick actually got you off hunting, huh? | 有个女人居然能让你放弃猎魔 |
[27:04] | That’s one rare creature. | 那真是个了不起的人 |
[27:06] | Tell me — | 告诉我 |
[27:08] | How’d you meet this unicorn? | 你是怎么遇见这个人的 |
[27:27] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[27:33] | Tell the Winchester the crypt is empty. | 告诉温家兄弟地宫是空的 |
[27:35] | Then you can come back — | 然后你再回来 |
[27:36] | It’s warded against angels. | 那东西抵御天使 |
[27:38] | Well, you can come back — | 你可以再回来 |
[27:39] | Crowley’s demons are still in town, | 克劳力的爪牙还在镇上 |
[27:41] | and we’re running out of time. | 而且我们快没时间了 |
[27:42] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[27:44] | Handle it. | 解决它 |
[27:46] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[27:49] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[27:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:55] | It’s the only thing in here warded against angels. | 那是这里唯一抵御天使的东西 |
[28:35] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 赢两次 吃鸡肉[拉斯维加斯俗语] |
[28:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:45] | Hand it to me, and I’ll take it to heaven. | 把它交给我 我把它带回天堂 |
[28:51] | No, we will take it to Kevin so he can translate. | 不 我们要把它交给凯文让他翻译 |
[28:56] | Right. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[28:58] | I’ll take it to him right away. | 我马上拿去给他 |
[29:00] | No time to waste. | 别磨蹭了 |
[29:03] | Well, he’s not that far. | 他离得挺近 |
[29:06] | I’ve been meaning to… go check on him, | 我也一直想…去看看他 |
[29:08] | Bring him some supplies. | 给他带些补给品 |
[29:09] | If the demons get their hands on the angel tablet, | 如果恶魔拿到了天使石碑 |
[29:12] | they’ll kill us all. | 他们会把我们一网打尽 |
[29:13] | They’ll destroy heaven. | 他们会摧毁天堂 |
[29:16] | I can reason with Dean. | 我可以说服迪恩 |
[29:18] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[29:19] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[29:21] | I can resupply the prophet, Dean. | 我可以给先知补充物资 迪恩 |
[29:25] | You know, why don’t, uh, | 不如… |
[29:26] | why don’t Sam and I take it over to him, | 还是我和萨姆把石碑拿给他吧 |
[29:29] | and you can get back to your mission? | 你继续去执行你的任务 |
[29:32] | Finding the other half of the demon tablet — | 找到另一半恶魔石碑 |
[29:34] | That is priority, isn’t it? | 这才是首要任务 是不是 |
[29:38] | I can’t let you take that, Dean. | 我不能让你带走它 迪恩 |
[29:42] | Can’t or won’t? | 是不能还是不肯 |
[29:44] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[29:54] | How did you get out of purgatory, Cass? | 你是怎样从炼狱里出来的 小卡 |
[29:57] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的方法 |
[29:59] | You have done this a thousand times, Castiel. | 你已经演练过上千次了 卡西迪奥 |
[30:02] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[30:04] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[30:05] | Then take the tablet | 然后夺回石碑 |
[30:07] | and bring it home, where it belongs. | 把它带回天堂 它就该放这儿 |
[30:09] | Just tell me how you got out of purgatory. | 告诉我你是怎样逃出炼狱的 |
[30:12] | Be honest with me — | 对我说次实话 |
[30:14] | for the first time since you’ve been back — | 算是你回来后的第一次 |
[30:16] | and this is yours. | 石碑就给你 |
[30:21] | Wait — h-hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[30:22] | There’s one part I don’t understand. | 有一部分我没听懂 |
[30:25] | You hit a dog and stopped. Why? | 你撞狗后停了车 为什么 |
[30:29] | That whole story, and that’s your takeaway? | 这整个故事 你就关心这个吗 |
[30:33] | Oh, I heard the rest. | 我听到其他的了 |
[30:34] | You fell in love with a unicorn. | 你爱上了一个特别的女人 |
[30:36] | It was beautiful, then sad, then sadder. | 她很漂亮 然后越来越悲剧 |
[30:38] | I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little. | 笑过 哭过 吐过 |
[30:43] | And honestly, I kind of get it. | 老实讲 我能理解 |
[30:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:53] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[30:58] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[31:00] | Cass, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you, | 小卡 我不知道你到底怎么回事 |
[31:02] | but if you’re in there and you can hear me, | 但如果你在那里 你能听到我说话 |
[31:04] | you don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[31:05] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[31:07] | This isn’t right. | 这是不对的 |
[31:09] | Do you realize what that tablet can do for us? | 你明白石碑对我们的用处吗 |
[31:11] | I… | 我 |
[31:12] | For heaven? | 对天堂 |
[31:13] | I won’t hurt Dean. | 我不会伤害迪恩 |
[31:15] | Yes. You will. | 会 你会的 |
[31:17] | You are. | 你正在伤害他 |
[31:18] | Cass, fight this! This is not you! | 小卡 抗争 这不是真正的你 |
[31:20] | Fight it! | 与之抗争 |
[31:24] | What have you done to me?! | 你把我怎么了 |
[31:26] | Just relax, Castiel. | 放松 卡西迪奥 |
[31:28] | Let your vessel do | 让你的肉身去做 |
[31:29] | what you know deep down is the right thing. | 你内心深知是正确的事 |
[31:31] | What have you done to me, Naomi? | 你把我怎么了 娜奥米 |
[31:34] | Who’s Naomi?! | 娜奥米是谁 |
[31:35] | What have I done to you?! | 我把你怎么了 |
[31:37] | Do you have any idea what it’s like out there? | 你知道现在外面是什么情况吗 |
[31:40] | There’s blood everywhere, and it’s on your hands. | 生灵涂炭 都是你一手造成 |
[31:44] | After everything you did — to us, to heaven. | 都是因为你对我们 对天堂做的一切 |
[31:50] | I fixed you, Castiel. | 我治好了你 卡西迪奥 |
[31:52] | I fixed you! | 我治好了你 |
[32:05] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[32:32] | I believe they’re playing my song. | 这雷应该是打给我的 |
[32:42] | You want it? | 你想要它 |
[32:44] | Take it! | 拿去吧 |
[32:46] | But you’re gonna have to kill me first. | 但你得先杀了我 |
[32:49] | Come on, you coward. | 来啊 你个胆小鬼 |
[32:51] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[32:52] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[32:59] | Please. | 求求你 |
[32:59] | End this, Castiel. | 快点结束 卡西迪奥 |
[33:05] | Cass… this isn’t you. | 小卡 这不是你 |
[33:08] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[33:10] | Bring me the tablet! | 把石碑拿给我 |
[33:15] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[33:16] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[33:18] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[33:20] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我 |
[33:24] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[33:25] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[33:29] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[33:32] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[33:35] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:37] | You have to choose, Castiel — | 你必须做出抉择 卡西迪奥 |
[33:39] | Us or them. | 我们 还是他们 |
[33:43] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[34:14] | Castiel! | 卡西迪奥 |
[34:16] | Castiel!! | 卡西迪奥 |
[34:28] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:31] | Cass. Cass! | 小卡 小卡 |
[34:44] | I’m so sorry, Dean. | 我很抱歉 迪恩 |
[34:46] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[34:49] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你把这里弄成这样 我很喜欢 |
[34:52] | You really think all that was gonna keep me out forever? | 你以为这些能把我永远拦在外面 |
[34:56] | At least long enough for Dean and Cass | 至少够让迪恩和小卡 |
[34:57] | to get the tablet and get out. | 拿到石碑然后离开 |
[34:59] | Castiel. | 卡西迪奥 |
[35:01] | So, that’s who’s been poking my boys — | 原来是他到处插我的孩子 |
[35:03] | and not in a sexy way. | 还不是性感的那种插 |
[35:06] | Got a bone to pick with you, moose. | 我得跟你理论理论了 小鹿 |
[35:09] | After what you did to my poor dog. | 看你对我的手下都做了什么 |
[35:12] | You gonna talk us to death or get down to it already? | 你想把我们说死还是怎么的 |
[35:16] | There’s my whore. | 你一点都没变啊 |
[35:18] | I’m not here for my dearly departed, though. | 但我不是为了那些死人来的 |
[35:21] | I’m here for the stone with the funny scribbles on it. | 我为了有奇怪铭文的石头而来 |
[35:25] | That’s not gonna happen. | 你做梦吧 |
[35:27] | Love it when you get all tough. | 你放狠话的样子我太喜欢了 |
[35:29] | Touches me right where my bathing suit goes. | 恰到好处 |
[35:34] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:35] | Save your brother… and my unicorn. | 去救你哥哥 和我独一无二的他 |
[35:44] | Timon and Pumbaa… | 彭彭和丁满 |
[35:47] | …tell you their big plan? | 把大计划都告诉你了 |
[35:51] | Did they share that little chestnut with you? | 他们把想法都告诉你了吗 |
[35:56] | They mean to close the gates of hell, sweetheart. | 他们打算关上地狱之门 宝贝 |
[36:01] | They mean to kill me and all the demons — | 他们打算杀了我和所有的恶魔 |
[36:04] | You included. | 也包括你 |
[36:08] | You had me at “Kill you,” Crowley. | 光是那句”杀了我”就够了 克劳力 |
[36:14] | So, this “Naomi” has been controlling you | 这么说 这个娜奥米自从救你出炼狱 |
[36:18] | since she got you out of purgatory? | 就一直在控制你 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:22] | Well, w-what broke the connection? | 那是什么打破了这种控制 |
[36:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:28] | I just know that I have to protect this tablet now. | 我现在只知道要保护这块石碑 |
[36:33] | From Naomi? | 防着娜奥米吗 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:39] | And from you. | 还有你 |
[36:43] | From me? What are you talking about? | 我 你在说什么呢 |
[36:47] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[36:50] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[36:50] | – Damn it. – Dean! | -见鬼 -迪恩 |
[36:53] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[36:54] | Where’s Cass? | 小卡在哪 |
[36:56] | He’s gone. | 消失了 |
[36:57] | Meg? | 梅格呢 |
[36:58] | We got to go — now. | 我们得走了 立刻 |
[37:09] | I could beat on you for eternity. | 我能揍你到天荒地老 |
[37:13] | Take all the time you want, you pig. | 猪头 随便你 |
[37:20] | No Cass in the back seat. | 后座上可没有小卡 |
[37:22] | Your stone is long gone. | 你的石碑早被拿走了 |
[37:52] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[37:55] | Fancy meeting you here. | 没想到在这儿见到你 |
[37:57] | Haven’t seen you in a dark age. | 好久不见啊 |
[38:01] | Love the haircut. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[38:04] | How’s the shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[38:06] | Just a flesh wound. | 只是一点皮肉之伤 |
[38:09] | Now, I don’t have the tablet, | 我没拿到石碑 |
[38:12] | and if you’re here, neither do you. | 你既然来了 那么你也没拿到 |
[38:15] | Which means that your Castiel | 也就是说你的卡西迪奥 |
[38:17] | is in the wind with our prize. | 带着我们的东西跑掉了 |
[38:19] | If I didn’t know you better, | 如果我不了解你 |
[38:20] | I’d say you’re losing your touch. | 我会说你是身手不行了 |
[38:24] | Castiel isn’t in the wind. | 卡西迪奥并没有跑掉 |
[38:26] | He’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to do… | 他在做自己应该做的事 |
[38:28] | Protect the tablet. | 保护石碑 |
[38:30] | Even from you? | 连你也防着吗 |
[38:33] | Easy, love. | 别激动 亲爱的 |
[38:35] | If you remember our time in Mesopotamia the way I do, | 还记得我们在美索不达米亚的时候吗 |
[38:37] | you know I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 我是个情人 不是斗士 |
[38:41] | What do you want, you cockroach? | 你到底想怎样 贱货 |
[38:45] | Maybe we can make a deal before this gets truly bollocksed. | 或许我们可以趁为时不晚 做笔交易 |
[38:51] | I mean, I must have something that you want. | 我肯定有你想要的东西 |
[38:58] | Tart stole my move. | 这可是我的专长 |
[39:07] | So…what happened? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[39:10] | I mean, Cass touched the tablet, | 小卡碰了一下石碑 |
[39:13] | and it reset him to his factory settings or something? | 就被还原成出场设置了 |
[39:16] | I don’t know. And I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[39:17] | All I know is that he is off the reservation with a-a heavenly WMD. | 我只知道他带着天堂大规模杀伤性武器跑了 |
[39:26] | Listen, man, I can’t take any more lies…from anyone. | 我不想再听任何人撒谎了 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I know. | 我懂 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:48] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[39:49] | I-I…just wanted to believe I was okay. | 我只是想相信自己没事 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:52] | Well, you heard what Cass said… | 你也听到小卡的话了 |
[39:54] | That that first trial hurt you in ways that even he can’t heal. | 第一项测试就把你伤得连他都无法治愈 |
[39:59] | Sammy, I need you to be honest with me from here on out, man. | 小萨姆 从现在开始你得对我坦诚 |
[40:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:05] | And I will be. | 我会的 |
[40:09] | Listen, I may not be able to carry the burden | 我也许不能承担这些测试 |
[40:10] | that comes along with these trials… | 带来的重担 |
[40:14] | But I can carry you. | 但我可以帮你 |
[40:20] | You…realize | 你知道 |
[40:22] | you kind of just quoted “Lord of The Rings”, Right? | 你刚才引用了《指环王》里的话吧 |
[40:25] | Come on, man. But it’s the Rudy hobbit, all right? | 拜托 那可是山姆啊 |
[40:27] | Rudy hobbit always gets a pass. | 引用他的话不要紧 |
[40:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:47] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |