时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Cross won’t repel them. | 他们不惧怕十字架 |
[00:04] | Sunlight won’t kill them. | 阳光奈何他们不得 |
[00:06] | Bloodlust, that part’s true. | 但嗜血是真的 |
[00:09] | That was vampire blood he dosed you with. | 他喂给你的是吸血鬼的血 |
[00:11] | Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin? | 觉得光线很强 照的你皮肤难受吗 |
[00:13] | I get so hungry. | 我好饥渴 |
[00:16] | Just so you know, 911’s on speed-dial. | 告诉你一声 报警电话一按就接通 |
[00:19] | Krissy, you can trust me. | 克利希 你可以相信我 |
[00:20] | So your dad’s on the road right now? | 你爸爸出门了吗 |
[00:21] | Been gone a while? | 有一阵了 |
[00:24] | My dad left, and he didn’t come back. | 我爸爸走了 就没再回来 |
[00:26] | So I’m coming with you. | 所以我也要一起去 |
[00:27] | – No. Hell, no. – I’m coming! | -门都没有 -我去定了 |
[00:29] | Why is that waitress getting into that truck? | 那个服务员为什么要上卡车 |
[00:31] | All right. Come on. Give it up. Good work. | 不赖嘛 顶个拳嘛 干得漂亮啊 |
[00:35] | You’re a dweeb. | 你真是个二货 |
[00:39] | Hold on — I got you! Dean! | 撑住 我来了 迪恩 |
[00:41] | He can’t help you. No one can. | 他帮不了你 没人能帮你 |
[00:45] | I guess I’ll have to help myself, then. | 那我只能自己来了 |
[00:49] | I’m retiring. | 我要退休了 |
[00:52] | – We’re so lame. – Yeah, we are. | -这真傻啊 -是啊 |
[00:54] | Take care of yourself. | 自己保重 |
[01:40] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:47] | There’s no one out here but us, Krissy. | 这儿只有我们 克利希 |
[01:53] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[02:26] | No. No. Don’t leave me here! Aidan! | 不 别丢下我啊 艾丹 |
[02:30] | Don’t leave me here! | 别丢下我 |
[02:33] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[02:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:55] | That was close. | 真悬啊 |
[02:56] | Next time one of you can be the bait. | 下次你来做诱饵吧 |
[03:06] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[03:08] | One down. Two to go. | 杀了一个 还有两个 |
[03:35] | So, what are we looking at again? | 这里是什么情况 |
[03:40] | “Two young women found near the freeway | 高速公路边发现两具年轻女子尸体 |
[03:42] | with their throats ripped out.” | 且遭人割喉 |
[03:43] | Sounds vampy to me. | 我看像是吸血鬼 |
[03:45] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[03:48] | Listen, if you want to take a knee on this one | 如果这个案子你不想参与了 |
[03:50] | if you’re not feeling up to it… | 如果你觉得有点力不从… |
[03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[03:54] | You know, the trials, what Cass said, | 就是测试的事 还有小卡的话 |
[03:56] | that you got what he can’t cure. | 你的伤他也不能治愈 |
[03:58] | Hmm, which means what, exactly? | 那是什么意思呢 |
[04:00] | Well, I don’t know. You tell me. Are you okay? | 我不知道啊 你说呢 你还好吗 |
[04:03] | I’m fine. Are you okay? | 我很好 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | Me? | 我 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Um, Cass dinged you up pretty good. | 是啊 小卡把你伤得不轻啊 |
[04:10] | And? | 所以呢 |
[04:12] | And I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确保你还好 |
[04:15] | What, like my feelings? | 你是指感情上吗 |
[04:17] | If that’s what you want to talk about, sure. | 如果你想谈谈这个 好啊 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[04:28] | Why don’t I go get some, uh, herbal tea. | 我去买点草药茶 |
[04:30] | – Okay. – And you can find some cowboy junkies on the dial. | -懒得理你 -你去找几个瘾君子牛仔 |
[04:32] | Eat me, Dean. | 去死吧 迪恩 |
[04:33] | And you know what? We’ll just talk it out. | 我们就把这事好好聊聊 |
[04:36] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 |
[04:38] | Nay, great talk! Very healthy! | 那是相当愉快 很健康 |
[04:44] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[04:45] | You’re here about the lady killer murders, aren’t you? | 你们是为”少女杀手”的案子而来吧 |
[04:48] | The lady killer murders? | “少女杀手” |
[04:50] | Yeah, coined it myself. | 嗯 我自己想的名字 |
[04:51] | Congratulations. What can you tell us? | 恭喜 能跟我们谈谈吗 |
[04:53] | Well, both victims were female, under 21, | 两个死者都是21岁以下的女性 |
[04:58] | and here’s the kicker — | 重点在于 |
[04:59] | they were drained of all their blood. | 她们的血都被吸干净了 |
[05:02] | Exactly. We found that strange, also. | 是啊 我们也觉得很奇怪 |
[05:06] | But then last night, things got even stranger. | 但昨晚 情况变得更怪了 |
[05:09] | – Last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚 -对 |
[05:10] | We set up a security cam on Fuller’s point for safety purposes. | 出于安全考虑 我们在富勒角安了摄像头 |
[05:14] | It’s where our local young people like to go make out. | 当地的年轻人都去那儿亲热 |
[05:17] | Last night, things got crazy. | 昨晚 发生了疯狂的事 |
[05:25] | Hell of a thing, ain’t it? | 真是吓人啊 |
[05:28] | Uh, you I.D. any of these people? | 你能认出他们吗 |
[05:30] | Well, not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:31] | Crime scene was empty when we got there. | 我们赶到时犯罪现场已经清理一空 |
[05:33] | No vic, no nothing. | 死者也不见了 |
[05:36] | Uh, I’m thinking it’s some kind of cult or a drug thing. | 我觉得是邪教或是毒品什么的 |
[05:41] | So I put a statewide A.P.B. Out on these three about an hour ago. | 所以我一小时前对这三个人发了全州通告 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna need you to call that off. | 你得取消通告 |
[05:47] | And we’re gonna need this footage. | 这些带子也得交给我们 |
[05:49] | What? | 什么 |
[05:50] | Sheriff, why do you think we’re here? | 警长 你以为我们为什么会来 |
[05:53] | You just crossed streams with a federal investigation. | 因为这里牵扯到联邦调查 |
[05:55] | Now, I suggest you cooperate, call off your A.P.B., | 所以你还是配合一下 取消全境通告 |
[05:57] | or you’re gonna find yourself in a world of hurt. | 否则你就吃不了兜着走 |
[06:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | So, what was that all about, g-man? | 刚才是唱的哪一出啊 |
[06:09] | You remember Krissy Chambers? | 还记得克利希·钱伯斯吗 |
[06:11] | Uh, yeah, the Vetalas case, right? | 记得 那起尸鬼的案子 |
[06:13] | They were working that truck stop by the freeway. | 他们在高速公路的货车停车场下手 |
[06:15] | She and her dad helped us shut ’em down. | 她和她父亲帮我们了结了他们 |
[06:16] | Right, and then he promised to go civilian | 没错 然后她保证会回归平民 |
[06:18] | so she wouldn’t grow up to be a hunter. | 将来不会做个猎人 |
[06:19] | Well, guess who the star of this snuff film is? | 猜猜这部虐杀电影的主角是谁 |
[06:21] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[06:23] | Well, maybe he doesn’t know she’s doing this. | 或许他不知道她在干这个 |
[06:25] | What, sneaking out in the middle of the night | 大半夜的溜出去 |
[06:27] | to go hunt monsters with the apple dumpling gang? | 跟一帮小屁孩猎杀怪物 |
[06:29] | Is that what kids are doing for kicks these days? | 现在的孩子就这么找刺激吗 |
[06:31] | Okay. Then maybe he knows, and he’s helping her out. | 那或许他知道 而且在帮她 |
[06:33] | What, get caught on “Candid camera”? | 然后还被人拍了下来吗 |
[06:37] | Let’s just go find her before she gets into any more trouble. | 赶快趁她惹出更多麻烦之前找到她吧 |
[06:47] | You’re 25? | 你25了 |
[06:52] | Actually, I think I’m 40. | 实际上 我想我40了 |
[07:18] | I told you… I have a boyfriend. | 我告诉你了 我有男朋友 |
[07:21] | Then how come I couldn’t find him in your cellie? | 那你手机里怎么完全没有他的痕迹 |
[07:24] | Because we only skype. | 因为 我们只视频聊天 |
[07:26] | Right. And let me guess — he also lives in Canada? | 好吧 我猜猜 他住在加拿大 |
[07:29] | You know, he does, actually. | 他还真是住在那儿 |
[07:31] | A small town called “Kiss my ass.” | 一个叫”给姐去死”的小镇 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | But… | 但是 |
[07:41] | You sure were giving off a different vibe in the car. | 我们在车里的时候你可得跟我亲昵点 |
[07:45] | Good. You’re back. Let’s do this. | 你终于回来了 开始吧 |
[07:51] | Vamp was last seen by an ATM camera | 吸血鬼最后的影像来自取款机摄像头 |
[07:53] | checking into this hotel. | 正进入这间旅馆 |
[07:55] | I tapped into the hotel’s security cams and found him. | 我黑进了旅馆的摄像头找到了他 |
[07:58] | Room 215. | 215房间 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:04] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[08:06] | You transmitting? | 有信号吗 |
[08:08] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[08:11] | He alone? | 一个人吗 |
[08:13] | I can’t tell. | 不知道 |
[08:14] | Hey, how about we start a new tradition, | 我们搞一项新仪式怎么样 |
[08:17] | and before each job, | 每次干活儿之前 |
[08:19] | we give each other good-luck kisses? | 我们彼此赠吻 以祝好运 |
[08:23] | How about I punch you in the throat instead? | 改成我揍你的脖子怎么样 |
[08:42] | You know you’re not gonna get anywhere | 你知道你那些小伎俩 |
[08:43] | with Krissy with those cheesy moves. | 克利希是不会买账的 |
[08:45] | How about you stop putting salt in my game | 你能不能别再数落我 |
[08:48] | and mind your own business? | 管好你自己吧 |
[09:01] | Blood? | 血吗 |
[09:30] | Hey, Krissy. | 克利希 |
[09:32] | What are you two doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么呢 |
[09:34] | Saving your bacon, that’s what. | 救你的命 |
[09:36] | Does it look like my bacon needs saving? | 你觉得我需要你救吗 |
[09:40] | Wait. How’d you find me? I paid cash everywhere. | 等等 你们怎么找来的 我一直用现金 |
[09:44] | Only two hotels within a 20-mile radius, | 20英里内只有两个旅馆 |
[09:46] | and we paid cash, too — just more. | 我们也付现金 但付的更多 |
[09:49] | Freaking clerk. | 该死的招待员 |
[09:51] | Krissy, where’s your dad? | 克利希你爸爸呢 |
[09:54] | Dead. | 死了 |
[09:57] | Well, let’s do this again, like, never. | 我们还是再也别见面了 |
[10:00] | Now go. We got this. | 走吧 我们能行的 |
[10:03] | We who? | 我们是谁 |
[10:04] | And got what? | 什么能行 |
[10:09] | A vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[10:12] | Sorry. A what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[10:17] | We’re in. The room’s clear. | 我们进去了 屋里安全 |
[10:20] | Nobody here but a vic. | 只有一个受害者 |
[10:46] | I got him! | 我来 |
[10:48] | You — | 你 |
[10:49] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[10:50] | – We need to call an ambulance! – Ambulance is on its way. | -得叫辆救护车 -这就到 |
[10:52] | She’s in shock. I’ll stabilize her. | 她受惊了 我帮她安定下来 |
[10:54] | We’ll leave her here for the paramedics. | 把她留给医务人员 |
[11:00] | Please! Don’t shoot me! | 求你 别开枪 |
[11:01] | Don’t shoot me! Please, don’t — | 别 别开枪 |
[11:06] | Please… it hurts so bad! | 求你 好疼啊 |
[11:10] | How did you drop him so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就把他放倒了 |
[11:12] | Darts filled with dead man’s blood. | 飞镖里面是死人血 |
[11:15] | Where’s the blue van? | 蓝货车呢 |
[11:17] | What blue van? | 什么蓝货车 |
[11:18] | The blue van that he was Usain Bolting it to? | 他之前冲着那辆蓝货车跑的 |
[11:21] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:24] | Wait, stop! | 等等 |
[11:27] | This is not your kill. | 他轮不到你来杀 |
[11:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:31] | Three months ago, this blood banger snuck into a house | 三个月前这个吸血鬼潜入一户人家 |
[11:34] | and killed three people in their sleep. | 杀死了三个正在熟睡的人 |
[11:36] | What?! No! I didn’t do that! | 什么 不 那不是我 |
[11:39] | One was a woman — never hurt anyone! | 其中一个女人 她从没伤害过任何人 |
[11:45] | The other two, a brother and a sister. | 另外两个 是一个弟弟和一个妹妹 |
[11:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:53] | I came home from a friend’s house, and I found them. | 我从朋友家回来 就发现了他们 |
[12:00] | They were my family! | 他们是我的家人 |
[12:02] | This isn’t happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[12:04] | I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[12:06] | Please, help me! | 求你 救救我 |
[12:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[12:38] | We need to talk to you privately. | 我们得私下谈谈 |
[12:49] | You know this guy? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. We have a past. | 是的 以前认识的 |
[12:59] | All right. So, you’re gonna have to catch me up. | 好吧 你得跟我讲讲是怎么回事 |
[13:01] | What — did your dad, uh — | 你爸爸他… |
[13:02] | He couldn’t quit the life, could he? | 他不能放弃那种生活吗 |
[13:04] | No, he did. | 不 他放弃了 |
[13:05] | For a while, it was amazing. | 有一段时间我们过得很好 |
[13:07] | We had dinner every night at a table. | 我们每晚在桌前吃晚饭 |
[13:10] | We watched tv, went on walks. Even went to the mall. | 我们看电视 去散步 甚至去逛商场 |
[13:15] | And then? | 后来呢 |
[13:18] | And then… | 后来 |
[13:20] | the past came a-knockin’. | 过去追了来 |
[13:23] | I woke up one morning and found him dead…. | 我有天早上醒来就发现他死了 |
[13:28] | …his throat ripped out. | 他的喉咙被割开了 |
[13:33] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:39] | If it weren’t for Josephine and Aidan, | 如果不是约瑟芬和艾丹 |
[13:41] | I don’t know how I would have made it. | 我肯定活不下来 |
[13:45] | So, they both lost their families, as well? | 他们也失去了家人吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah, the same vamps we’re hunting together — | 是的 我们在一起追杀吸血鬼 |
[13:51] | A nest. | 一个血巢 |
[13:54] | Well, look, I am sorry to rain on your parade, | 我不想给你浇冷水 |
[13:56] | but you are way too young to be doing this. | 但你太年轻了 不该干这个 |
[13:58] | You’re never too young to kill monsters, | 杀怪物没有太年轻一说 |
[14:01] | especially the ones that kill your family. | 尤其是杀那个杀了你家人的怪物 |
[14:03] | Hunting isn’t all about killing and revenge. | 猎魔不总是杀戮和复仇 |
[14:05] | I thought we had this chat last time. | 我们上次不是谈过这个了吗 |
[14:10] | Do you have any, uh — | 你有没有… |
[14:11] | Do you have any family that’s still out there? | 亲戚什么的 |
[14:14] | An aunt in Cincinnati. Why? | 辛辛那提有个姨妈 怎么了 |
[14:17] | ’cause you’re packing a bag, and we’re taking you there. | 你得收拾东西 我们带你去那儿 |
[14:19] | I think Victor’s gonna have a problem with that. | 我看维克多是不会同意的 |
[14:22] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[14:24] | He took us in, showed us everything we know. | 他收留了我们 教会我们一切 |
[14:28] | Wait. So, what are we talking here? | 等等 这是什么情况 |
[14:29] | Some sort of kid’s school for hunters? | 少年猎魔班吗 |
[14:32] | Don’t be such a dweeb, okay? We’re not the x-men. | 别傻了 好吗 我们又不是X战警 |
[14:36] | Victor’s helping us get revenge. | 维克多在帮我们复仇 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, I don’t care what he is. He sucks. | 我不管他是什么人 他不怎么样 |
[14:40] | ’cause you and your little crew here got caught. | 因为你和你的小伙伴被人发现了 |
[14:41] | And if it wasn’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[14:43] | your faces would be splattered all over the news. | 你们的脸就会到处上新闻了 |
[14:44] | Well, you know, so what?! | 那又怎样 |
[14:45] | Maybe it’s time that people know the truth | 或许人们也该知道 |
[14:47] | about what’s really going bump in the night. | 晚上都有些什么恶魔在活动了 |
[14:48] | Oh, and cause panic? Create mayhem? | 引发恐慌 造成伤害吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, that’s a great plan. | 真是个好计划 |
[14:53] | Look, I don’t need you to save me, Dean. | 我用不着你来救 迪恩 |
[14:55] | I’m not a little kid anymore. | 我不是个小孩子了 |
[15:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:08] | Teenagers, that’s what. | 小屁孩就这样 |
[15:10] | She tell you about Victor? | 她跟你说维克多了吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah. What do we think? | 说了 什么情况啊 |
[15:12] | Well, didn’t we meet up with a hunter named Victor | 我们在斯波坎市不是曾遇到一个 |
[15:14] | one time in Spokane? | 叫维克多的猎人吗 |
[15:17] | That’s a long time ago. | 那都是哪年的事了 |
[15:18] | I haven’t heard about him since. | 那之后就没有他的音讯了 |
[15:22] | All right, so, these kids are — | 好吧 那么这些孩子… |
[15:24] | Dangerous and off their meds? Yeah, no kidding. | 身处危险 不知轻重 当然了 |
[15:25] | So, what? We go and talk with Victor? | 那怎么办 我们去找这个维克多谈谈 |
[15:30] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 行了 |
[15:56] | Not what I’d call a compound. | 这可不像公社啊 |
[16:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | It’s just not what I expected. | 跟我想的不太一样 |
[16:23] | And what was that? | 你怎么想的 |
[16:25] | A little more “Lord of the flies”” | 更像《蝇王》 |
[16:26] | less Huxtables. | 而不是《考斯比一家》 |
[16:29] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[16:32] | Victor Rogers. | 维克多·罗杰斯 |
[16:34] | We met — a rugaru hunt in Washington. | 我们见过 在华盛顿猎杀食人怪 |
[16:36] | I’m Sam. This is Dean. | 我是萨姆 这是迪恩 |
[16:38] | Oh, yes. The Winchesters. | 对了 温家兄弟 |
[16:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:47] | – Better now? – Much. | -好点了吗 -好多了 |
[16:50] | And what do we always say? | 我们怎么说 |
[16:52] | Move on, but never forget. | 向前看 但永不遗忘 |
[16:54] | Good. Now, don’t you have a trig test in the morning? | 很好 你明早不是有三角学测试吗 |
[17:00] | Oh, I’m good, Vic. No test. | 我没事 维克 没有测试 |
[17:02] | I’m just gonna chill, play video games. Uh-huh. | 我去冷静一下 打打游戏 |
[17:04] | Yeah, keep dreaming. | 做梦吧 |
[17:05] | Because I asked you to clean your room twice, | 我都两次让你清理房间了 |
[17:06] | and you still haven’t done it. | 你还是没做 |
[17:08] | Go on. | 快去吧 |
[17:11] | And you. | 还有你 |
[17:12] | A full report about the hunt on your desk by morning. | 明早会把行动报告放在你桌上 |
[17:15] | Okay. I’ll be in my room. | 好的 我回屋了 |
[17:20] | Drink? | 喝一杯 |
[17:23] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:25] | So, these kids go to school — | 这些孩子还去上学 |
[17:26] | like, school-school, real school? | 正常的那种学校吗 |
[17:30] | Yes, and they’re doing incredibly well | 是的 而且他们表现很好 |
[17:32] | considering all they’ve been through. | 尤其考虑到他们的遭遇 |
[17:34] | Okay, so how does this work? | 好吧 你们怎么运作的 |
[17:36] | What, after — after soccer practice | 先练练足球 |
[17:38] | and — and the bake sale, | 或者去卖面包 |
[17:40] | they, uh, chop vampires’ heads off? | 然后去砍掉吸血鬼的脑袋吗 |
[17:42] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:43] | I think a balanced approach is best, don’t you? | 我认为兼顾才是上策 对吧 |
[17:47] | But they’re kids. | 但他们还只是孩子 |
[17:48] | They shouldn’t be hunting at all. | 他们就不该猎魔 |
[17:50] | You got to break this up right now. | 你必须立即停止这一切 |
[17:52] | When I found them, they were lost, confused, angry. | 我找到他们时 他们失落 不解和愤怒 |
[17:56] | I gave them family and purpose. | 我给了他们家庭和目标 |
[17:59] | And you want to take all that away? Why? | 你想打破这一切 为什么 |
[18:02] | So they don’t get killed. | 这样他们就不会死于非命了 |
[18:06] | They know the risks. | 他们知道这行的风险 |
[18:07] | Yeah, but why take them? | 可是为什么要冒这个险 |
[18:08] | Because the next generation of hunters has to be better. | 因为下一代的猎人必须更强更好 |
[18:11] | Better than what? | 比什么更强更好 |
[18:12] | Better than us. | 我们 |
[18:14] | Oh, come on, guys. | 得了 伙计们 |
[18:16] | I know your friends. I mean, Martin was insane. | 我了解你们的朋友 马丁是个疯子 |
[18:21] | And somebody obviously dropped Garth on his head when he was a baby. | 盖思显然小时候被人头朝下摔过 |
[18:24] | And I know you two loved that Bobby guy, | 我知道你们很爱那个鲍比 |
[18:26] | but he was a barely functional alcoholic. | 但他就是个没用的老酒鬼 |
[18:28] | Watch it. | 说话小心点 |
[18:30] | No disrespect meant, | 我无意冒犯 |
[18:31] | but Josephine is an all-state athlete and national merit scholar. | 但约瑟芬是州代表运动员和全国优秀学者 |
[18:35] | Aidan is so fast he could pick your pocket before you could even blink. | 艾丹能在瞬间把你的钱包顺走 |
[18:38] | And Krissy, | 至于克利希 |
[18:40] | oh, she’s just a natural-born leader and hunter. | 她就是天生的领袖和猎人 |
[18:42] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[18:44] | So these kids are the cream of the crop. | 这些孩子是人中翘楚 |
[18:46] | They are the Beatles. They are the dream team. | 他们就是披头士 是梦之队 |
[18:49] | And once they get their revenge… | 等他们完成复仇后 |
[18:52] | …they’ll be better hunters than any of us ever dreamed of. | 他们会成为我们可望而不可即的优秀猎人 |
[19:01] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[19:02] | Is it? They got a pretty good life. | 是吗 他们过得挺好啊 |
[19:04] | Kids aren’t supposed to hunt, Sam. | 孩子不应该参与猎魔 萨姆 |
[19:06] | We did. | 我们当年就是 |
[19:07] | Yeah, and look what that did for us. | 是啊 看看我们的下场 |
[19:08] | Well, maybe they’re doing it right. | 或许他们这么处理很得当 |
[19:09] | Maybe they can hunt and have a real life. | 也许他们能一边猎魔一边好好生活 |
[19:11] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道那不可能 |
[19:12] | Why? ’cause it didn’t work for us? | 为什么 因为我们没做到 |
[19:14] | Because it doesn’t work for anybody. | 因为就没人做到过 |
[19:16] | Okay, then what do you want to do? | 好吧 那你想怎样 |
[19:17] | ’cause Victor’s not gonna stop this. | 维克多才不会收手 |
[19:20] | – They said they were hunting a nest, right? – Yeah. | -他们说他们在找血巢对吧 -对 |
[19:23] | Well, let’s hunt it for ’em. | 那我们去替他们找 |
[19:24] | Well, that way, until we can figure out what to do with Victor, | 这样我们想到办法对付维克多前 |
[19:26] | they stay safe. | 能保他们平安 |
[19:29] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[19:31] | So, what’s your move? | 你打算怎么着手 |
[19:33] | I want to talk to that girl who was tied up at the hotel. | 我想跟那个被绑在旅馆里的姑娘谈谈 |
[19:34] | Something didn’t smell right about that. | 我总觉得那事不太对劲 |
[19:36] | Why don’t you stay here and look after the Brady Bunch? | 你留下照顾这个脱线家族吧 |
[20:20] | Sam, just in time. | 萨姆 来得正好 |
[20:23] | – Grab a seat. – Waffles? | -坐 -华夫饼吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, Krissy’s fav. | 是啊 克利希的最爱 |
[20:27] | My dad used to make ’em for me all the time. | 我爸爸以前总给我做这个 |
[20:29] | I think it was the only thing he knew how to cook. | 我觉得他就只会做这个 |
[20:37] | Interact. | 交谈 |
[20:38] | Yeah, nerd. | 是啊 书呆子 |
[20:39] | And you — manners. | 注意点礼貌 |
[20:42] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[20:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:49] | Grab your stuff. | 带好自己的东西 |
[20:51] | – I’ll pick you up after school. – See ya. | -放学我去接你们 -再见 |
[20:55] | – Whirlwind, right? – Yeah. | -快如闪电是吧 -是啊 |
[20:57] | It’s always like that with kids. | 孩子们就是这样的 |
[20:59] | You got any? | 你有孩子吗 |
[21:00] | Me? Uh, no. | 我 没有 |
[21:02] | You want any? | 不想造一两个 |
[21:03] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:08] | Trust me, the answer’s yes. | 相信我 要孩子吧 |
[21:13] | These yours? | 这是你的孩子 |
[21:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:16] | Well, until we went camping | 不过我们去野营时 |
[21:17] | and a Wendigo ripped them to shreds. | 他们被一只雪怪撕成碎片了 |
[21:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:28] | Is that why you’re doing this, taking all these kids in? | 所以你才收留这些孩子吗 |
[21:33] | But you know what I realized, Sam, | 知道我意识到了什么吗 萨姆 |
[21:35] | is that these kids,they don’t have to live it the way we have. | 这些孩子不必走我们的老路 |
[21:38] | You know, crappy hotel rooms, always moving, | 总住在糟糕的旅馆 不停地奔波 |
[21:41] | no family, no life. | 没有家人 也没有自己的生活 |
[21:45] | It’s not the only way. | 并不非得那样 |
[21:51] | Like I told the cops already, | 我和警察都说过了 |
[21:52] | I’m not sure why Jimmy Day would do something like this. | 我不知道吉米·戴为什么会做那种事 |
[21:55] | Jimmy Day? | 吉米·戴 |
[21:56] | Wait, so you knew the guy that grabbed you? | 你认识绑架你的人 |
[21:58] | Everyone in town knows Jimmy, he’s a hero. | 镇上的人都认识吉米 他是个英雄 |
[22:03] | We had a parade for him | 他从阿富汗回来时 |
[22:04] | downtown when he came back from Afghanistan. | 我们在市区为他举行了游行庆祝 |
[22:07] | Uh, sorry. When was this? | 对不起 那是什么时候 |
[22:11] | A few weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[22:14] | So, uh… this Jimmy Day guy, | 这个叫吉米·戴的人 |
[22:17] | he…he just grabbed you and took you to the hotel? | 他就那么抓了你 把你带去了旅馆 |
[22:19] | No. | 不是 |
[22:20] | I-I came from work and was in the parking lot | 我下班回家走到停车场时 |
[22:22] | when this blue van pulled up. | 有辆蓝货车停了下来 |
[22:24] | This guy with a hoodie asked me directions. | 有个穿连帽衫的人向我问路 |
[22:28] | That’s all I remember, | 我就记得这么多 |
[22:29] | till I woke up tied to that bed. | 然后就醒来发现自己被绑在床上 |
[22:30] | And was hoodie there, too? | 穿连帽衫的人也在吗 |
[22:32] | Just Jimmy, | 只有吉米在 |
[22:34] | and he was crying, saying he was sorry and all. | 他在哭 还说对不起之类的话 |
[22:38] | That he was sorry? | 他说对不起 |
[22:39] | At first I thought he was gonna kill me. | 一开始我以为他要杀了我 |
[22:42] | But then he just… he just seemed scared. | 但后来 他显得很害怕 |
[23:00] | Hey. What happened to school? | 怎么回来了 |
[23:04] | Victor pulled us out. | 维克多把我们叫回来了 |
[23:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:06] | Cause we’ve found another target. | 因为我们又找到了一个目标 |
[23:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:10] | The vamp that killed Krissy’s dad. | 杀害克利希父亲的那个吸血鬼 |
[23:14] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | Pulled this from a security camera at a nearby gas station. | 在附近加油站的摄像头里发现了这个 |
[23:26] | Wait, how do we know this is definitely her? | 等一下 我们怎么确定就是她 |
[23:29] | Police sketch, victim’s accounts… | 警方的素描 受害者的叙述 |
[23:35] | …and this. | 还有这个 |
[23:42] | My dad’s necklace. | 我父亲的项链 |
[23:48] | My mom gave it to him on their anniversary. | 我妈妈在结婚纪念日给他的 |
[23:57] | Are you sure this is a video surveillance pic? | 你确定这是摄像头拍到的 |
[23:59] | It’s her! | 就是她 |
[24:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[24:09] | Hey. You there? | 你在吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah. How did it go with the girl? | 跟那女孩谈得如何 |
[24:12] | Strange. Might be that vampire wasn’t lying. | 很奇怪 也许那个吸血鬼没有说谎 |
[24:15] | He was fresh made within the month, | 他是近一个月刚转化的 |
[24:17] | But Josephine’s family was murdered three months ago. | 但约瑟芬的家人是三个月前被杀害的 |
[24:20] | So, who killed them, then? | 那谁杀了他们 |
[24:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:22] | I’d like to talk to whoever’s driving that blue van. | 我想找那个开蓝货车的人谈谈 |
[24:25] | Other than that…you? | 除此之外 你那边呢 |
[24:27] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[24:28] | Victor says he has a surveillance photo | 维克多声称他拿到了一张 |
[24:30] | of the vampire that killed Krissy’s father. | 杀害克利希家人的吸血鬼的监控图像 |
[24:32] | But, Dean… I’m not so sure. | 但是迪恩 我觉得不是 |
[24:35] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[24:36] | There’s no time stamp on it. | 那上面没有时间水印 |
[24:38] | Okay. So you think he’s lying? | 好吧 你觉得他在说谎 |
[24:40] | Well, that, or he’s just wrong. It’s hard to say. | 或许他只是弄错了 很难说 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I never trust a guy who wears a sweater. | 我从不信任穿毛衣的人 |
[24:45] | You want me to head back there? | 你要我回去吗 |
[24:46] | No, no. I’m good. Let me do some more digging. | 不用 我一人可以 我再做一些调查 |
[24:48] | All right. I’m gonna talk to the hotel clerk, | 好的 我去找旅馆招待员谈谈 |
[24:50] | see what he knows. | 看看他知道些什么 |
[25:06] | Hey. Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪了 |
[25:08] | Tracking that vamp. | 追踪那个吸血鬼了 |
[25:10] | Well, I think we got a problem a lot closer to home. | 我们有一个离家更近的麻烦 |
[25:11] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:16] | See that blue van? | 看到那蓝货车了吗 |
[25:17] | My brother saw it outside the hotel yesterday. | 我哥哥昨天在旅馆外面看到过 |
[25:19] | We think he’s working with the vampire we popped. | 我们认为他和那吸血鬼是一伙的 |
[25:23] | Looks like we’re going huntin’. | 看来我们有事干了 |
[25:28] | Ahh. Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:30] | Yeah, I bet. Listen, | 是啊 我就知道 |
[25:31] | I need to know who, uh, checked into room 215 yesterday. | 我想知道昨天是谁住进了215房间 |
[25:38] | It was some guy wearing a hoodie, | 是一个穿连帽衫的人 |
[25:39] | so it was hard to make out his face. | 很难辨认出他的脸 |
[25:41] | He drive a blue van, by any chance? | 他是不是开一辆蓝货车 |
[25:42] | Do I look like a valet? | 我看起来像停车员吗 |
[25:48] | He took one of those. | 他拿了一个宣传册 |
[25:53] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[25:54] | The one that says “Lodg”” On it. | 上面有”旅馆”的那个 |
[25:59] | “Conway springs lodge.” | “康威泉旅馆” |
[26:01] | Yep, big during the summer season. | 是的 夏季时很火爆 |
[26:03] | But this time of year, it’s closed. | 但每年这个时候歇业 |
[26:05] | How far away is it from here? | 从这儿到那里有多远 |
[26:06] | Oh, it’s a couple miles down the road. | 大概有几英里 |
[27:32] | Who the hell are you?! | 你是谁 |
[27:35] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[27:37] | Please make it go away. | 停下吧 |
[27:38] | It hurts so much. | 我好痛 |
[27:39] | What? Wha… | 什么 |
[27:45] | No, shut them off! They’re too bright! | 别 把灯关上 太亮了 |
[27:46] | Not till you tell me what the hell’s going on here. | 你先告诉我是怎么回事 |
[27:48] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[27:51] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[27:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:56] | That’s never happened to you before? | 你以前从没发生过这种情况吗 |
[27:57] | No. No, there’s something wrong with me. | 没有 没有 我有些不对劲 |
[27:59] | That — that guy, he did something to me. | 那个人 他对我做了什么 |
[28:01] | – What guy? – I don’t know! | -哪个人 -我不认识 |
[28:02] | This guy in a blue van, he — he grabbed me. | 一个开蓝货车的人 他掳走我 |
[28:05] | He took me here. | 把我带到这里 |
[28:07] | Oh, my stomach. | 我的胃 |
[28:08] | It hurts so much. | 真的好痛 |
[28:10] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[29:21] | Put those away, and we can talk. | 把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[29:26] | Why are you with the vampire that killed my dad? | 你为什么和杀死我爸的吸血鬼在一起 |
[29:29] | You’re barking up the wrong tree. | 你找错人了 |
[29:31] | She didn’t kill your pops. | 她不是杀你爸的凶手 |
[29:33] | I don’t want to hurt you, Dean, | 我不想伤害你 迪恩 |
[29:35] | but I will if you don’t move. | 但你不走开我不会手软的 |
[29:40] | Listen to me, Krissy. | 听我说 克利希 |
[29:42] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[29:48] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:49] | Because she’s fresh made, a day or two. | 因为她是新转化的 只有一两天 |
[29:53] | Her dad was killed months ago. | 她爸爸死于几个月前 |
[29:56] | This whole thing stinks. | 这件事有蹊跷 |
[29:58] | That vamp that we killed last night? | 昨晚我们杀死的那个吸血鬼 |
[30:01] | Why was he swearing that he didn’t do it? | 他为什么发誓他没做什么 |
[30:02] | Because he was a liar. | 因为他在撒谎 |
[30:05] | Vampires don’t beg for their lives. They attack. | 吸血鬼不会求饶 他们只进攻 |
[30:09] | Look, last time I’m gonna ask you nicely. | 这是我最后一次客气地说了 |
[30:11] | Take the damn guns off me, or somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 把枪放下 否则有人会受伤 |
[30:13] | Big talk. | 吹牛吧 |
[30:14] | I know. It is, isn’t it? | 可不是嘛 |
[30:22] | So, let’s say this isn’t the vamp who killed my dad. | 就算她不是杀死我爸爸的吸血鬼 |
[30:27] | She’s still a monster and deserves to die. | 她仍然是个恶魔 理应受死 |
[30:30] | Not if we can save her. | 如果能救她就不必了 |
[30:32] | What? | 什么 |
[30:33] | She hasn’t fed yet. | 她还没有吸血 |
[30:36] | We can reverse this if we find her maker and get his blood. | 我们能逆转化 只需给她喝下转化者的血 |
[30:38] | And why should we care about her? | 我们为什么要在乎她 |
[30:42] | Like I said, hunting isn’t always about killing. | 我说过 猎魔不总是杀戮 |
[30:45] | Oh, please. | 算了吧 |
[30:46] | Preach to some other choir. We’re not buying it. | 去跟别人说吧 我们才不信 |
[30:48] | You want to kill an innocent girl?! | 你们想杀死无辜的女孩吗 |
[30:53] | I want the blood sucker who killed my dad to pay. | 我想让杀死我爸爸的吸血鬼以命抵命 |
[30:57] | And we’re gonna find out who that is. | 我们会查出凶手 |
[31:00] | But let’s not be so bloodthirsty that just anyone will do. | 但别残忍到随便杀个人解恨 |
[31:03] | But Victor says it’s her. | 但维克多说凶手就是她 |
[31:04] | And I say it ain’t! | 但我说不是 |
[31:07] | So we’re gonna pack her to go, | 我们把她带上 |
[31:07] | and we’re gonna ask Victor ourselves. | 去找维克多当面对质 |
[31:10] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[31:26] | You’re awake. Good. | 你醒了 太好了 |
[31:29] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[31:31] | For what? | 干什么 |
[31:33] | Picture this. | 想象一下 |
[31:39] | The kids arrive home victorious, | 孩子们凯旋归来 |
[31:42] | only to find you dead in their living room. | 却发现你死在客厅里 |
[31:46] | It seems that nest of vampires they were hunting | 貌似他们猎杀的血巢 |
[31:49] | were seeking revenge… | 来复仇了 |
[31:54] | …and killed you. | 还杀了你 |
[31:56] | Thus, inspiring them to hunt even more. | 这样就激励他们继续猎杀 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 抱歉了 萨姆 |
[32:02] | I can’t have anyone poisoning my kids’ minds. | 我不能让任何人毒害我孩子的思想 |
[32:05] | Other than yourself, that is. | 你是说 除了你自己 |
[32:07] | I don’t need to justify my actions to you | 我不必向你和你那个 |
[32:09] | or your self-righteous ass of a brother! | 自以为是的哥哥解释我的所作所为 |
[32:15] | You mean like why you’re working with a vampire? | 你是指你和吸血鬼合作的事吗 |
[32:20] | So what’s he get out of this? Free roaming rights? | 这对他有什么好处 可以肆意游荡吗 |
[32:23] | We are at war — a war that we are losing. | 我们在打仗 一场要输了的仗 |
[32:28] | That leviathan fiasco was a wake-up call. | 利维坦一事的惨败就是一记警钟 |
[32:32] | We have to do what we can to survive. | 为了活下去 我们得无所不用其极 |
[32:39] | But I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你会理解 |
[32:43] | You’re not a father. | 你不是一个父亲 |
[32:45] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你不知道 |
[32:48] | to hear the cries of your children dying. | 听到孩子濒死的哭喊是什么滋味 |
[32:54] | But now I have a second chance to make it all right, | 现在我有机会改过 |
[32:59] | to create the next generation of hunters — | 有机会创造下一代猎人 |
[33:01] | Stronger, faster, smarter. | 让他们更强 更快 更聪明 |
[33:06] | Hey, we’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[33:18] | What is going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:20] | These two are not to be trusted. | 这两个人不可信 |
[33:23] | They’re trying to destroy us. | 他们要毁掉我们 |
[33:26] | Do you know this vamp, Victor? | 你认识这个吸血鬼吗 维克多 |
[33:29] | Of course he does! They’re working together! | 他当然认识 他们俩是一伙的 |
[33:32] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[33:40] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[33:42] | No, actually, it’s not. | 不 一点不难 |
[33:45] | See, blue van here’s been turning fresh vamps | 这个开蓝货车的一直在制造新吸血鬼 |
[33:47] | and setting them up for you kids as easy kills. | 然后制造机会让你们轻松杀死他们 |
[33:50] | But why? | 为什么 |
[33:53] | Because they didn’t kill our families, did they? | 因为他们根本没杀我们的家人 对吧 |
[33:59] | No. | 是的 |
[34:02] | Well, then who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[34:04] | I did. | 我干的 |
[34:06] | And they all screamed… | 他们都哭喊过… |
[34:08] | …and begged for mercy, especially the little ones. | 求我饶命 尤其是那些孩子 |
[34:12] | Enough, Seth! | 够了 塞斯 |
[34:15] | You have to understand. | 你们必须理解 |
[34:18] | I saw a way to make the future better. | 我有办法让未来更美好 |
[34:21] | But to get there, I had to do something hard. | 为了那个美好未来 我必须下狠手 |
[34:25] | He killed them off your orders? | 你指使他杀了我们的亲人吗 |
[34:27] | You needed motivation. | 你们需要动力 |
[34:29] | I scouted each and every one of you. | 我考察过你们每一个人 |
[34:32] | And knew it was the only way to get you to hunt. | 我知道只有这样 你们才会走这条路 |
[34:34] | So you killed our families? | 那你就杀了我们的家人 |
[34:38] | I know the deaths are tragic. | 我知道他们的死很惨 |
[34:41] | But think of all the future lives | 但想想你们强强联手 |
[34:44] | that will now be saved because you are now together. | 将来能拯救多少生命吧 |
[34:47] | So, these fake vampires were just a way for you to train us | 那些假吸血鬼只是你的训练手段 |
[34:50] | and fill our heads with lies?! | 给我们灌输谎言吗 |
[34:51] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[34:54] | This is bigger than all of us. | 这比我们所有人都重要 |
[34:58] | We have to learn to put things in perspective. | 我们要以大局为重 |
[35:03] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[35:06] | We can get past this. | 我们可以不计前嫌 |
[35:18] | That is unfortunate. | 这太不幸了 |
[35:21] | Aidan! | 艾丹 |
[35:27] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[35:28] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[35:30] | I taught you everything you know. | 你会的一切都是我教的 |
[35:33] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[35:35] | Not everything, Victor. | 不都是你教的 维克多 |
[35:50] | Krissy, don’t. | 克利希 别 |
[35:55] | If we want revenge for our families’ deaths, | 如果我们想为家人复仇 |
[35:57] | he gives it to us! | 就得拿他下手 |
[35:59] | We don’t kill people. | 我们不杀人 |
[36:02] | You don’t kill people. | 你也不能杀人 |
[36:04] | He’s not a person. He’s a monster. | 他不是人 他是个怪物 |
[36:09] | Krissy, this ends bad, no matter what we do. | 克利希 不管我们怎么做 都不会有好结果 |
[36:11] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[36:18] | Krissy, don’t. | 克利希 别 |
[36:25] | This is for my dad. | 这枪是为我爸爸还你的 |
[36:29] | For Josephine’s family. | 这是为约瑟芬一家 |
[36:31] | For Aidan. | 这是为艾丹 |
[36:34] | For me. | 这是为我自己 |
[36:49] | So, we’re just gonna let him live? | 我们就让他活着 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:53] | All alone, with himself. | 让他孤独一人活着 |
[36:56] | No family. No friends. | 没有家人 没有朋友 |
[37:00] | Ask me, that’s not much of anything. | 依我看这就够了 |
[37:08] | Let’s save that girl. | 我们去救那个女孩 |
[37:16] | Gun! | 枪 |
[37:37] | Just drink slowly. | 慢点喝 |
[37:38] | This will take away all the pain. | 这能帮你消除疼痛 |
[37:48] | Proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[37:50] | Shut up, before I punch you. | 趁我没打你赶紧闭嘴 |
[37:54] | So, how’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:55] | Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[38:02] | I think this is yours. | 我想这个是你的 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | I’ll wait outside. | 我去外面等 |
[38:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:18] | Whenever you’re ready, we’ll be in the car. | 我们在车里 你准备好了就出来 |
[38:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:22] | Your aunt? Cincinnati? Normal life? | 你姨妈 辛辛那提 普通的生活 |
[38:25] | We’ll be there by lunch tomorrow. | 我们明天午饭时就能到 |
[38:27] | Look, I hate how we were put together, but… | 虽然我们因为阴谋和惨剧相识 但是 |
[38:31] | I can’t deny that it feels right. | 我不能否认这感觉很好 |
[38:33] | And why should I let Victor ruin that, too? | 为什么要让维克多把这也毁了呢 |
[38:37] | So, what you’re saying is that | 你的意思是 |
[38:38] | you like that boy over there and you want to stay? | 你喜欢那边那个男孩 你想留下 |
[38:40] | What? Aidan? No. | 什么 艾丹 才不是 |
[38:43] | I mean… he’s like my brother. | 我是说他就像我哥哥 |
[38:47] | It’s nothing like that. | 根本不是你说的那样 |
[38:50] | Well, you’re all still minors. | 你们还是未成年人 |
[38:53] | Not for long. | 没多久了 |
[38:54] | Josephine will be 18 in a few months. | 约瑟芬还有几个月就满18岁了 |
[38:56] | And we all have a life and each other here. | 我们在这里有一份生活 也有彼此 |
[38:58] | And hunting? | 猎魔呢 |
[39:00] | We won’t go looking for it. | 我们不会主动去的 |
[39:02] | But if any monsters show up around here, | 但如果附近出现了怪物 |
[39:06] | they better look out. | 他们最好小心点 |
[39:11] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 很好 |
[39:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:15] | I thought I was gonna have to fight you way more on that. | 我以为我还需要跟你费一番口舌呢 |
[39:18] | Well, you’re right. You’re not a kid anymore. | 你说得对 你不是小孩子了 |
[39:20] | You can make your own decisions. | 你可以自己做主 |
[39:23] | You’re all right for an old guy. | 作为一个老古董你还不赖 |
[39:26] | I’m really not that old. | 我真没那么老呢 |
[39:27] | You keep telling yourself that. | 对着镜子说去吧 |
[39:31] | All right. Well, I’m gonna have a, uh — | 行了 我会找… |
[39:33] | a guy come and check on you every once in a while, okay? | 找人每隔一阵子就过来看看你们 |
[39:35] | His name is Garth. | 他叫盖思 |
[39:36] | He’ll make sure that you’re all right and you got what you need. | 他会来确认你们平安 缺不缺什么 |
[39:39] | – Garth? – Yeah. | -盖思 -对 |
[39:40] | He’s a little strange at first, but you’ll come to love him. | 一开始会觉得他怪 但慢慢会喜欢他的 |
[39:51] | Take care, Dean. | 保重 迪恩 |
[39:59] | Yeah. Goodbye, Dean. | 对 再见 迪恩 |
[40:03] | Aidan. | 艾丹 |
[40:08] | Listen, there’s, uh, | 听着 有些… |
[40:08] | something I want to tell you about Krissy. | 有些关于克利希的事我想告诉你 |
[40:10] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:11] | You’ll kill me if I ever hurt her. | 如果我伤害她你会杀了我 |
[40:13] | Blah. Blah. Blah. | 什么什么的 |
[40:14] | No, no. No. She’ll kill you. | 不不 她会杀了你 |
[40:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:32] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[40:34] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:35] | Could have been a lot worse. | 本可能更糟的 |
[40:37] | Will be if we don’t shut those gates of hell soon. | 如果我们不尽快关上地狱之门就会更糟了 |
[40:39] | What do they have to do with any of that? | 他们跟这事有什么关系 |
[40:41] | They’re hunters now. | 他们现在是猎人了 |
[40:44] | You don’t just walk away from that. | 猎人是没有回头路的 |
[40:45] | There’s only one way out of that, | 只有一条出路 |
[40:47] | and you and I both know it ain’t pretty. | 你我都知道这路不怎么好 |
[40:50] | Maybe they’ll be different. | 也许他们会不一样呢 |
[40:53] | Or maybe if we shut that hell hole once and for and all, | 也许我们能永远关闭地狱之门 |
[40:54] | Those three can have a real life. | 他们三个就能有自己的生活了 |
[41:00] | Maybe they won’t be the only ones. | 也许不止他们可以有 |
[41:15] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |